Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Look who’s clearing the table without being asked. 没叫某人收拾 某人就收拾了
[00:04] Just trying to keep my mind off my break-up with Gina. 只是想忘掉我和吉娜分手的事
[00:08] Depressed Oliver 郁闷的奥利弗
[00:10] has just edged out 8-year-old NyQuiled Oliver 刚刚挤掉八岁的感冒药奥利弗
[00:12] as my new favorite Oliver. 成为我新的最爱的奥利弗
[00:16] I know breakups are tough, but you shouldn’t stay home all day. 我知道分手很难受 但你不能整天待在家里
[00:19] You should go out and have some fun. 你应该出去玩玩
[00:20] You know what we’re gonna do? 知道我们会怎么做吗
[00:21] We’re gonna push your curfew back an extra hour. 你的回家时间推后一小时
[00:24] I could use an extra hour, too. 我也需要推后一小时
[00:26] – No. – Why does Oliver get an extra hour and I don’t? -不行 -为什么奥利弗可以我不行
[00:28] Oliver’s trustworthy, and you’re not. 奥利弗值得信任 而你不是
[00:30] – What does that mean? – Oliver good, Taylor bad. -这是什么意思 -奥利弗好 泰勒坏
[00:32] I don’t know how to make it more clear. 我不知道怎么说得更清楚了
[00:34] Honey, we love you, 宝贝 我们爱你
[00:36] but you have other qualities that make you special. 但你有其他令你特别的特点
[00:38] You’ve seen “The Sixth Sense” three times, 你看了三遍《第六感》
[00:40] and you’re always surprised by the ending. 每次结局都能让你惊讶
[00:45] You know why Mom and Dad trust you so much? 知道为什么爸妈这么相信你吗
[00:47] Because you’re always studying. 因为你总在学习
[00:48] You’re just a goodie-goodie good grades. 你就是个成绩好的好孩子
[00:50] “Oh, my gosh, I got an A-minus, wah, Cooper!” 我的天 我得了A- 库珀
[00:55] Okay, first off, I wouldn’t call Cooper until I was done crying. 首先 我哭完之后才会打给库珀
[00:58] And I’m not a goodie-goodie. I can be dangerous. 我不是好孩子 我也可以是危险的
[01:01] Hey, Taylor. Want to play ponies with me? 泰勒 想和我一起玩小马吗
[01:03] – Can’t. Busy. – Taylor’s blowing me off! -不行 忙 -泰勒拒绝我
[01:06] Taylor, play with your sister. 泰勒 陪妹妹玩
[01:08] All she wants to do is run the boring Kentucky Derby 她只想用她的塑料小马玩什么无聊的
[01:10] with her plastic ponies. 肯塔基赛马
[01:12] Off the turn, it’s Duffy McSprinkles 转弯了 是达菲·麦克糖霜
[01:14] with Twinkle Toes right behind. 闪光脚趾就在后面
[01:15] It’s a two-horse race. Duffy, then Twinkle. 两匹马不相上下 达菲 然后是闪光
[01:18] Now, it’s Twinkle, then Duffy! 现在 闪光超前 然后是达菲
[01:20] Twinkle Toes has this all locked up, but wait! 闪光脚趾锁定胜局 但是慢着
[01:22] Sergeant Hooves has come out of nowhere 蹄子队长突然冲出来
[01:23] and is speeding toward the finish line! 飞速朝终点冲过去
[01:25] It’s gonna be a photo finish! 得看图像定胜负了
[01:26] And! It’s Sergeant Hooves by a nose! 蹄子队长领先一个鼻子
[01:30] A 20-to-1 underdog has just won the Kentucky Derby! 20赔1的大黑马赢得了比赛
[01:34] How is that boring? 这怎么无聊了
[01:37] Hey, I’m thinking about buying some new sheets 我想着买些新床单
[01:40] with a three-digit thread count. 织物密度达到三位数的
[01:41] Which ones do you like better? 你更喜欢哪一种
[01:43] I don’t think we have the money to buy anything new right now. 我想我们现在没钱买新东西
[01:46] We don’t, but I do. 我们没钱 我有
[01:47] I got a performance bonus at work. 我拿到了绩效奖金
[01:49] I’m a little confused. 我有点糊涂
[01:51] The money you make is your money, 你赚的钱是你的钱
[01:52] but the money I make is our money. 我赚的钱是我们的钱
[01:54] You’re not confused, Greg. You nailed it. 你没糊涂 格雷格 说得完全对
[01:56] The deal was you work while I run the house. 你工作时我在管家
[01:58] Because those two jobs are equal, 这两份工作是平等的
[02:00] any money you make is our money. 你赚的钱都是我们的钱
[02:02] Following you so far, 目前我是明白的
[02:03] but I feel you’re about to make a weird turn. 但我感觉你马上要进行奇怪的转折
[02:06] But now, I run the house and have a job on top of that. 但现在 我管家而且要工作
[02:10] That is extra work, so any money that I make is my money. 这是额外的工作 所以我赚的钱是我的钱
[02:13] Makes sense? Sure does. 有道理吗 当然
[02:15] Yes, but while you’re working, 是 但你工作时
[02:16] I’m the one who picks up the slack. 我在管家
[02:17] I make dinners, drive the kids to school, 我做晚饭 送孩子上学
[02:19] put Anna-Kat to bed, and I still have a job. 哄安娜凯特睡觉 我也有工作
[02:22] Seems to me like we’re still equal, 在我看来我们依然是平等的
[02:24] and if that’s true, 如果是这样
[02:25] any money you make should also be our money. 你赚的钱也是我们的钱
[02:27] Time out. 暂停
[02:29] Greg, this is something important in our marriage. 格雷格 这是我们婚姻中的重要事
[02:31] Before we make any decisions, 在我们做任何决定之前
[02:32] there needs to be a longer, in-depth conversation. 需要进行长时间的深度对话
[02:35] I agree, so I — 我同意 我…
[02:37] Oh, no, not with you. 不 不是和你谈
[02:38] I need to go talk to my friends about this. 我要和我朋友们谈
[02:48] So the bonus is my money. 所以奖金是我的钱
[02:52] This is the part where you say I’m right 这时候你们要说我是对的
[02:54] and maybe compliment my hair. 再夸夸我的头发
[02:55] Yeah, I’m sorry, Katie, 抱歉 凯蒂
[02:56] but having separate finances is a bad idea. 但财政分开是坏主意
[02:58] Can you at least do the hair part? 至少夸夸人家的头发吧
[03:00] I wanted my money to be my money, too, 我也希望我的钱是我的钱
[03:02] but it helped drive a wedge into my marriage. 但这毁了我的婚姻
[03:04] And now my ex-wife gets all of her money and half of mine. 现在我前妻的钱全是她的 我的一半也是她的
[03:07] I could’ve had a beach house. 我本来可以买海边别墅的
[03:09] The trick to having a beach house 拥有海边别墅的秘诀是
[03:11] is not letting anyone know you have one 不让任何人知道你有
[03:13] so that no one asks you to stay there. 这样没人要求住在那里
[03:15] Doris, do you have a beach house? 多瑞丝 你有海边别墅吗
[03:17] No, I don’t have a beach house. 不 我没有海边别墅
[03:22] Point is, Katie, whatever money you and Greg make 重点是 凯蒂 你和格雷格赚的钱
[03:24] should be shared. 应该分享
[03:25] I guess I could pay off some bills. 我想可以付账单
[03:26] No! Bills are boring. 不 账单好闷
[03:28] Spend it on something fun, like a ski house. 买点有趣的东西 比如说滑雪小屋
[03:32] I don’t have a ski house. 我没有滑雪小屋
[03:35] – Oh. She got a ski house. – Shut up. -她有滑雪小屋 -闭嘴
[03:40] Here are your pizzas. 你们的披萨
[03:42] Enjoy. 慢用
[03:43] Oh, uh, when we arrived, 我们来的时候
[03:44] I gave the busboy a wedge of parmesan I imported from Rome 我给了杂工一块我从罗马进口的帕尔马干酪
[03:47] to keep refrigerated. 拿去冷藏
[03:48] Could you get that for me? 可以帮我拿来吗
[03:49] I could go get it, 我可以去拿
[03:50] but then I will put it someplace you don’t want it. 但我放的地方 你不会喜欢
[03:53] Oh, my. 天啊
[03:55] Hey, Cooper. Hey, Oliver. 库珀 奥利弗
[03:57] Brie, Victoria. Cómo estás, ladies? 布里 维多利亚 你们好吗 姑娘们
[04:00] Muy bien, y tu? 很好 你呢
[04:02] Say what now? 说什么
[04:03] You guys going to the party at The Hill later? 你们稍后会去山顶派对吗
[04:06] Wasn’t planning on it. 没计划
[04:07] That’s a shame because we’re going, 真可惜 我们会去
[04:09] and we were hoping we’d see you there. 希望你们也能去
[04:11] Well, in that case, we’re there. 这样的话 我们会去
[04:13] Awesome. See you tonight. 太好了 今晚见
[04:15] iHasta luego! 回头见
[04:18] What in the hell is she saying? 她在说什么鬼
[04:20] Hey, good for you, Oliver. 好样的 奥利弗
[04:22] – Way to get back out there. – Thanks. -终于重返情场了 -谢谢
[04:23] It’s been a while since my break-up with Gina, 我和吉娜分手有段时间了
[04:26] and I think it’s time for me to man up and move on. 我觉得是时候爷们起来 向前看了
[04:28] You’re absolutely right. 太对了
[04:29] Girls are like butlers. 女生就像管家
[04:31] You may think you can’t live without Chester, 你以为没有切斯特你活不下去
[04:33] but then Chester II comes along and he’s just as good. 但切斯特二代来了后 和一代一样好
[04:37] Your pep talks are never relatable. 你励志的话向来不着边际
[04:43] Phyllis, Phyllis, Phyllis, please wake up. 菲利斯 快醒来
[04:45] Don’t be dead like the others. 别像其他人一样死掉
[04:46] Please wake up. 求你醒来
[04:48] Ugh, I’m alright. I’m alright, Obediah. 我没事 奥比黛亚
[04:50] Come on. Let’s go. 快 我们走
[04:53] What is on your phone anyway that is better than ponies? 你的手机上有什么东西比小马还好的
[04:56] I’m playing this game called Third Day. 我在玩《第三天》这个游戏
[04:58] You run around with strangers on the Internet, 在网上和陌生人跑来跑去
[05:00] trying to stab goblins in the face. 争取刺中地精的脸
[05:02] Can I play, too? 我能玩吗
[05:05] I guess you can collect weapons and potions for me. 你可以为我收集武器和药水
[05:07] I’ll download it for you. 我给你下载
[05:08] See? 瞧
[05:10] This way you can ignore me and play with me at the same time. 这样你可以在无视我的同时和我玩
[05:13] – Huh? – It’s working already! -什么 -已经起效了
[05:17] hey, sweetie. 亲爱的
[05:19] How was your breakfast? 早餐如何
[05:20] Terrible. 太糟糕了
[05:21] Doris and Angela agreed with you. 多瑞丝和安吉拉同意你的话
[05:25] I honestly thought this day would never come! 我真心以为永远不会有这一天
[05:27] The bonus is definitely our money, 奖金绝对是我们的钱
[05:29] but since it’s ours, I thought we could discuss how to use it. 但既然是我们的 我们可以商量怎么用
[05:32] Okay. 好
[05:34] What do you want to do? 你想做什么
[05:35] – Put it in an emergency fund? – No! -存起来做救急基金 -不
[05:37] Let’s splurge! Blow it on ourselves! 把钱挥霍掉 好好爽一把
[05:39] Live life for a change! 偶尔好好享受
[05:40] – Go crazy! – Yes! -疯狂一下 -对
[05:41] We can fix all the dents on the minivan. 可以修好厢式车上的所有坑
[05:43] Maybe do something about that stain on the seat that never dries. 或是座位上永远不干的污迹
[05:46] – We’re not spending the money on anything practical. – Okay… -我们不会把钱用来干实事 -好
[05:49] We could go to that overpriced Westport Hotel and Spa. 我们可以去贵死人的西港水疗酒店
[05:53] That’s an amazing idea. 真是好主意
[05:55] We’re not spending money to sleep in a hotel 我们不能把钱花在酒店上
[05:57] in the town we live in! That’s insane! 我们就住在这里 真是疯了
[05:58] – You just suggested it! – I thought you’d say no, -是你建议的 -我以为你会反对
[06:00] and I’d be the cool and impulsive one for once. 我可以做一次冲动的很酷的人
[06:02] No, Greg, it’s perfect. 格雷格 太好了
[06:03] Fine, but can you go hard against this plan 好吧 但你可以反对这计划吗
[06:05] just so I can be the cool one again? 让我再做一次很酷的人
[06:07] Greg, we need to be responsible and save our money and stuff. 格雷格 我们要有责任心 存钱什么的
[06:10] Sorry, Katie. 抱歉 凯蒂
[06:11] But tonight, we’re splurging on ourselves 但今晚 我们要好好挥霍一下
[06:13] and that’s final! 就这么定了
[06:15] – We could put a little in a — – If you say “Roth IRA,” -我们可以存一点在… -如果你说退休账户
[06:17] I’m going to do a murder-suicide, 我就先杀人再自杀
[06:19] but lose my courage on the suicide part. 但我没勇气自杀
[06:23] Okay. Thanks. 好 谢谢
[06:25] Alright, we’re booked for one night in the Governor’s Suite. 订了一晚的州长套房
[06:28] The room has free high-speed Wi-Fi. 房内有免费高速无线网
[06:30] I’m gonna download so many books onto my Kindle. 我要下载好多书到阅读器上
[06:33] – Why are you packing an empty bag? – For the loot. -你为什么装空袋子 -抢劫啊
[06:35] I’m taking shampoo, toilet paper, a towel, 我要拿洗发水 卫生纸 毛巾
[06:37] maybe a pair of wine glasses. 也许再加一对红酒杯
[06:39] We should bring packing peanuts. 我们应该拿袋装花生
[06:41] Taylor, stop! 泰勒 住手
[06:42] Anna-Kat, calm down! 安娜凯特 冷静
[06:45] Rock, paper, scissors for who has to deal with this. 石头剪刀布 看谁去解决
[06:50] You have to parent! 你得去当爹了
[06:52] Why do I always throw back-to-back scissors? 我为什么总是出剪刀
[06:55] I have no sister! 我没有姐姐
[06:56] Someone want to tell me why you two are fighting? 谁告诉我你们为什么吵架
[06:58] Taylor left me to be eaten alive by monsters in a dirty swamp. 泰勒把我扔在肮脏的沼泽里 被怪物生吞了
[07:02] Inside a game. On my phone. 在游戏中 我的手机里
[07:04] I was surrounded by goblins, 我被地精包围了
[07:05] and instead of helping, she ran. 她没帮我 她逃跑了
[07:07] And after I was killed, 我死了后
[07:09] she came back and stole all my weapons and healing potions. 她回来偷了我所有的武器和愈合药水
[07:13] Dad, tell her this isn’t a big deal. 爸 告诉她这没什么大不了
[07:14] Anna-Kat, it’s a very big deal, 安娜凯特 这是大事
[07:16] and you have every reason to be mad. 你完全有理由生气
[07:19] Why?! 为什么
[07:20] Sisters should take care of each other. 姐妹应该互相照顾
[07:22] Your siblings are the longest relationship you’ll ever have, 你和兄弟姐妹的关系是你这辈子将拥有的最长久的关系
[07:24] and you need to have their backs always. 你需要永远支持他们
[07:27] Whether it’s in a video game or real life. 游戏中和生活中都是这样
[07:29] You got that? 明白吗
[07:31] Mom! Dad’s trying to force a teachable moment again! 妈 爸又在说教了
[07:33] Don’t bother your mother. She’s packing. 别烦你妈 她在收拾行李
[07:35] We’re leaving you in charge 我们让你管事
[07:36] because we’re spending the night at a hotel. 因为我们今晚住酒店
[07:37] No, there will be no — 不 不会有…
[07:39] Well, there might be. It’s none of your concern. 有可能 这不是你关心的问题
[07:41] You can’t leave me with her! 你不能把我扔给她
[07:43] She’d sell me for a Forever 21 gift card. 她会把我卖掉换服装店的现金卡
[07:45] No, because Taylor’s gonna take this opportunity 不 因为泰勒会借这个机会
[07:48] to prove she is an amazing big sister. 证明她是非常棒的姐姐
[07:50] Just to be safe. Oliver! 以防万一 奥利弗
[07:52] Yeah, what’s going on? 有什么事
[07:54] We’re leaving for the night. 我们今晚不在
[07:56] Taylor’s in charge, but you’re in charge of Taylor. 泰勒管事 你管着泰勒
[07:58] – Why?! – Because he’s safe and sensible. -为什么 -因为他可靠理智
[08:00] Win for me. 我没意见
[08:01] I’ll take “Screw-up” Over “Safe and sensible” Any day. 我宁愿每天搞砸 也不要可靠理智
[08:04] Hey, I’m not sensible. 我不理智
[08:05] Last week, I went out for barbecue, 上周我们去烧烤
[08:06] didn’t even bring a stain stick. 我甚至没带去污剂
[08:08] Don’t fight it, Oliver. 别反抗了 奥利弗
[08:09] You come from a long line of Otto men 你是奥图家的男人
[08:10] who lived boring lives, 过着无趣的生活
[08:12] but they died in their sleep in their 90s. 但会在90多岁时在睡梦中去世
[08:13] Isn’t that great? 这不是很棒吗
[08:14] Ha! Your life is gonna suck. 你的人生会差劲死的
[08:25] Alright. It’s time. 到时候了
[08:26] Tell the chauffeur to pick 让司机来接我们
[08:27] us up and take us to the party on The Hill. 送我们去山顶派对
[08:29] Damn! Bentley’s sick. He can’t drive us. 见鬼 宾利病了 他不能送我们
[08:32] Why is life so hard? 为什么人生如此艰难
[08:42] Or we could drive ourselves. 或者我们自己开车去
[08:44] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[08:45] We can take my dad’s car. 可以开我爸的车
[08:46] Are you insane? 你疯了吗
[08:47] Everyone thinks I’m a goodie-goodie, 所有人都觉得我是好孩子
[08:49] but I’m not. 但我不是
[08:50] I’m the type of dude who’s not afraid 我是那种不害怕
[08:52] to take a dip in the pool straight after a meal. 吃完饭就去游泳的人
[08:54] I ain’t waiting that hour. 我不会等上一小时
[08:56] What if Mom and Dad catch us? 如果爸妈抓到我们呢
[08:57] No, they’re spending the night at the — 不会 他们今晚在…
[08:59] wait, did you just call them Mom and Dad? 慢着 你刚叫他们爸妈吗
[09:00] Okay, so maybe they won’t catch us, 也许他们不会发现
[09:02] but we’re 15. 但我们才15岁
[09:03] We don’t know how to drive. 我们不会开车
[09:05] My mom drives while drinking coffee 我妈一边开车一边喝咖啡
[09:06] and yelling at us for being ungrateful monsters. 还骂我们是不知感恩的怪物
[09:08] I think I can manage. 我想我可以的
[09:10] – This isn’t you. – No, this is the new me. -这不是你 -对 这是新的我
[09:12] Listen, if we want to be successful businessmen 听着 如果我们想在长大后
[09:14] when we grow up, we’re gonna have to take some risks. 成为成功的商人 就必须冒险
[09:17] Every CEO of every Fortune 500 company 财富五百强公司的首席执行官们
[09:19] took their dad’s car out when they were teenagers. 在少年时都开过爸爸的车
[09:21] – Is that true? – Don’t look it up, but yeah. -是真的吗 -别上网查 是真的
[09:31] This room is amazing, Greg! 房间太棒了 格雷格
[09:37] The floor’s not sticky! 地板不粘
[09:39] And look, the TV remote is not on a leash, bolted to the table. 看 电视遥控器没有用绳子拴着固定在桌子上
[09:44] This is the first hotel room we’ve been in 这是我们第一次住酒店
[09:45] where I haven’t gotten the sense that something bad went down. 我没有感觉到有坏事发生
[09:48] Greg! A bowl of real lemons 格雷格 一碗柠檬
[09:50] out of season. 反季节的
[09:54] – Come on, Greg. – Yeah, yeah. -快来 格雷格 -来了
[10:01] Now who’s “Safe and sensible”? 谁可靠理智啊
[10:04] Dude, this is weird. 伙计 这很奇怪
[10:05] Why aren’t you in the front with me? 你为什么不坐在前排
[10:07] Because I’ve never sat in the front, 因为我从没坐过前排
[10:08] and I’m never gonna sit in the front. 我永远不会坐在前排
[10:10] The Hill, chop chop. 去山顶 快点
[10:18] Oh, man. 天啊
[10:20] This feels good. 感觉真好
[10:22] So good. 太好了
[10:23] I’m in Heaven. 我在天堂
[10:25] Greg, what are you doing? 格雷格 你在做什么
[10:26] – Are you holding your breath? – Sorry. -你在憋气吗 -抱歉
[10:29] My body is not accustomed to relaxation. 我的身体不习惯放松
[10:31] You need to let yourself go. 你需要放松
[10:34] You deserve to enjoy yourself. 你理应享受
[10:36] Okay. I’ll try. 好 我会试试
[10:45] Just getting regular, legitimate massages in here! 只是在接受普通传统的按摩
[10:58] We made it. 我们到了
[11:01] Well done, man. You were a natural out there. 做得好 你有天赋
[11:03] I mean, you’re scared of making lefts, 你害怕左转
[11:05] but three right turns gets you there all the same. 但转三次右转也一样能到
[11:08] Ooh, there’s Brie and Victoria totally checking us out. 布里和维多利亚在看我们
[11:11] – I got a cooler! – What’d you bring, guys? -我有冷藏器 -你带了什么
[11:13] Hey, let’s not be too eager. Just give them a “Sup” Nod. 别太急切的样子 给一个”你好”的点头
[11:21] How’s my hair? 我头发怎么样
[11:22] Fresh. 清新
[11:24] – New conditioner? – You know it. -新护发素 -你知道的
[11:28] Hey, ladies. 姑娘们
[11:29] Did you guys drive here yourselves? 你们自己开车来的
[11:31] Oh, yeah. 是的
[11:32] You have a license? 你有驾照吗
[11:33] No, ma’am. 没有 小姐
[11:35] I’m not afraid of getting into a little trouble. 我不害怕惹点麻烦
[11:39] And apparently you’re not afraid of leaving the car in neutral. 显然你也不怕给车挂空档
[11:41] No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不要不要
[11:43] Come back! 回来
[11:57] Who needs an emergency fund? 谁需要救急基金
[12:04] Mom and Dad are gonna kill us. 爸妈会杀了我们
[12:06] They’re not your mom and dad, and they’re not gonna kill you. 他们不是你的爸妈 他们不会杀了你
[12:09] They’re gonna kill me. 他们会杀了我
[12:10] Oh, yeah. 是的
[12:11] – Should we go mingle? – No! -要去玩吗 -不
[12:13] You took your parents’ car without permission, 你未经允许开了父母的车
[12:15] and then crashed it? 然后把它撞坏了
[12:17] My sister did that, 我姐也这么做过
[12:19] and then she got sent away. 结果被送走了
[12:20] This is so bad. This is so bad. 完了完了
[12:23] There’s got to be a way to fix this. 肯定有办法解决
[12:25] Wait a minute. You. 等等 你
[12:27] – You can fix this. – How? -你可以解决 -怎么做
[12:29] With that credit card 用你父母
[12:30] your parents bought that private island with. 买私人小岛的信用卡
[12:31] Oh, yeah! 是的
[12:33] To be fair, we bought that island with points, 公平来说 我们是用积分买的岛
[12:34] but you’re right. 但你说得对
[12:35] Let’s throw money at this problemo. 我们用钱解决问题
[12:37] I’ll just buy an identical car and swap it out 在你父母早上回家前
[12:39] before your parents get home in the morning. 我买辆一样的车换掉
[12:40] If we set the radio stations to NPR 如果将电台调到公共广播电台
[12:42] and throw some compression socks in the glove box, 再在储物箱里放点压缩袜
[12:44] that might actually work. 也许能行
[12:48] Mmm, hotel macadamia nuts. 酒店夏威夷果
[12:52] I did it. Gonna need a whole new bucket list. 我做到了 需要新的遗愿清单了
[12:55] $12?! 12块
[12:57] Greg, what did we say? 格雷格 我们怎么说的
[12:58] No more incredulously shouting 不要再因为小酒吧的价格
[13:00] the price of things from the minibar. 而怀疑地大叫
[13:01] If you want something, just have it. 你想吃什么就吃
[13:03] Screw it. 不管了
[13:05] What’s that thing that Taylor always says? 泰勒总是说什么来着
[13:06] “Yol-Toe”? 油头吗[应为YOLO 人生只活一次]
[13:08] It’s definitely Yol-Toe. 绝对是油头
[13:10] Yol-Toe! 油头
[13:13] Greg, what is on your neck? 格雷格 你脖子上是什么
[13:15] What? 什么
[13:20] Oh, no. It’s hives. 不好 起疹子了
[13:21] It’s a reaction to the macadamia nuts. 吃了夏威夷果的原因
[13:23] This is what happens when you spend recklessly. 不顾后果地花钱就是这种下场
[13:26] Oh, I’m so itchy. 好痒
[13:28] We have to go home and get my prescription antihistamine. 我得回家吃处方抗组胺剂
[13:30] Greg, you’re fine. 格雷格 你没事
[13:32] It’s not like your throat is closing up. 你的喉咙没有闭合
[13:33] Oh, my God! That can happen?! 我的天 会发生这种事
[13:35] How do I keep it open? I have to keep using my voice. 怎么保持畅通呢 我要一直出声
[13:43] Mom and Dad called. 爸妈打电话了
[13:44] Dad had an allergy attack, so they’re coming home. 爸过敏了 他们马上回家
[13:46] It’s time to go to bed. 是时候睡觉了
[13:48] Mom tells me a story first. 妈妈会给我讲故事
[13:49] Um, okay. 好
[13:51] Ed Norton and Brad Pitt start a fight club for some reason, 爱德·诺顿和布拉德·皮特不知什么原因开办了搏击俱乐部
[13:54] and, in the end, they’re the same dude. 最后 他们是一个人
[13:56] Good night. 晚安
[13:57] You know why I got so mad at you 知道你在游戏中背叛我
[13:59] when you betrayed me in that video game? 我为什么那么生你的气吗
[14:01] Because you spent years watching “Real Housewives” with mom 因为多年来你和妈妈一起看《娇妻》真人秀
[14:04] and have been programmed to believe 开始相信
[14:05] that’s how a woman reacts to the smallest of problems? 面对最小的问题女人也是那种反应
[14:07] No. 不是
[14:09] Because Dad’s right about you. 因为爸爸说得对
[14:12] You don’t have anyone’s back but your own. 你不管别人只管你自己
[14:15] You really think that about me? 你真这样想我吗
[14:21] Ugh, that must be Mom and Dad. 肯定是爸妈
[14:26] Oh, my God! 我的天
[14:28] What happened to Dad’s car? 爸的车怎么了
[14:30] And why is Oliver driving? 为什么是奥利弗在开车
[14:32] What did you guys do?! 你们做了什么
[14:34] I took Dad’s car out, and I crashed it. 我开走了爸的车 撞坏了
[14:36] What?! This isn’t you! 什么 这不是你
[14:38] I know I screwed up, but don’t worry. 我知道我搞砸了 但别担心
[14:40] Cooper’s gonna buy a new car and have it here in the morning 库珀会买辆新车 在爸妈早上回来前
[14:42] before Mom and Dad get back. 放在这里
[14:44] Dad had an allergy attack. 爸过敏了
[14:45] Mom and Dad are on their way home right now! 爸妈马上就到家了
[14:47] What? No. 什么 不好
[14:49] Oh, my God. I’m so busted. 我的天 我完了
[14:50] Not necessarily. I have an idea. 没必要 我有主意
[14:53] Is everyone’s passport current? 大家的护照能用吗
[15:01] What the hell? 搞什么
[15:09] It’s the bumper and the trunk. 保险杆和后备箱
[15:10] This is gonna cost a fortune to fix. 修好要花很多钱
[15:12] Ugh. I don’t know whether my throat is closing up 我不知道我的喉咙在闭合
[15:14] because I’m having an allergy attack 是因为过敏发作
[15:16] or because I’m having a panic attack 还是恐慌发作
[15:18] over how much money we spent on M&Ms in a glass jar. 因为我们为了玻璃罐里的巧克力豆花了那么多钱
[15:21] Oh, you guys are home. 你们回来了
[15:22] Hey, Dad. How are — Oh, my God. 爸 你们…我的天
[15:24] What happened to the car? 车怎么了
[15:27] That branch must have fallen when that big wind kicked up. 肯定是刮大风时树枝掉下来
[15:29] Makes perfect sense to me. 我觉得完全合理
[15:31] I knew this was gonna happen. 我就知道会这样
[15:32] I should’ve had that tree trimmed a while ago. 我应该之前就修剪树枝
[15:34] You’re just lucky no one got hurt, Dad. 没人受伤算幸运了 爸
[15:36] Now that this mystery is all wrapped up, let’s go inside. 神秘事件结束了 我们进去
[15:39] I’ll put on some cocoa. 我冲热可可
[15:41] But the thing is… 但问题是
[15:43] how did a pine branch fall from a maple tree? 枫树怎么会掉松树枝
[15:48] – Grafting? – Yup. -嫁接 -对
[15:50] You guys have two seconds to tell us the truth. 给你们两秒说出真相
[15:53] – One… -Well — -一 -那个
[15:54] – Two… – Okay. -二 -好的
[15:55] I was the one who took out the car. 是我把车开出去了
[15:58] – That’s a big surprise! – You crashed the car, -好惊讶啊 -你撞坏了车
[16:01] and then you tried to get your brother to cover for you. 你想让你弟弟给你打掩护
[16:02] That’s a new low, Taylor. 你这次坏出新高度了 泰勒
[16:05] What were you thinking? 你在想些什么
[16:07] You know what? It doesn’t even matter. 知道吗 这根本不重要了
[16:09] I’m gonna deal with you in the morning. 我早上再来修理你
[16:11] I have to go inside and draw your dad a Cream of Wheat bath. 我必须进去给你爸来个麦乳浴
[16:14] Why not an oatmeal bath? 为什么不是燕麦浴
[16:15] I’m not wasting the good hot cereal on you, bro! 我不会在你身上浪费好麦片 兄弟
[16:17] Everyone, in the house! 所有人进屋
[16:19] I don’t know how this is gonna end up, 我不知道最终如何
[16:21] but I wanted to say — 但我要说
[16:22] I’ve had a great life with you. 此生有你我很幸福
[16:24] You’re not dying, you’re just a little bumpy. 你不会死的 只是起了些包
[16:29] I’m sorry I made us spend all the bonus money. 抱歉我让我们花光了奖金
[16:32] We should have put it in an emergency fund 我们应该存起来做救急基金
[16:34] like you said, so we could pay for the car. 就像你说的那样 这样可以修车
[16:36] I don’t agree. 我不同意
[16:38] – You don’t? – No. -你不同意 -对
[16:39] If this near-death experience has taught me anything, 这次临死体验教会我的是
[16:41] it’s that, while you have to plan for the future, 你必须为未来做计划
[16:43] you also have to live for today. 同时也在活在当下
[16:45] Yol-Toe, right? 油头 对吗
[16:47] Yeah. “Yol-Toe.” 对 油头
[16:51] I had a great time tonight, 我今晚很开心
[16:52] up until the anaphylactic reaction and the wrecked car. 除开过敏和撞坏的车
[16:55] Me too. 我也是
[16:56] Plus I think that we got our money’s worth. 而且我们的钱花得值
[17:03] Why’d you take a furry pillow? 你为什么拿毛绒抱枕
[17:04] New dog bed. 新狗床
[17:07] Why’d you do that for me? 你为什么为我那样做
[17:09] We’re supposed to have each other’s backs. 我们应该彼此照应
[17:10] Since when? 从何时开始的
[17:11] Usually we just point and laugh at the person who gets in trouble. 通常我们只是取笑有麻烦的人
[17:14] Since now. 从现在开始
[17:16] Like it or not, the longest relationship we’re gonna have 不管你喜不喜欢 我们这辈子最长的关系
[17:18] is with each other. 就是姐弟关系
[17:19] I honestly don’t know what to say. 我真心不知道说什么好
[17:21] If there’s anything I can do for you, just ask. 如果我能为你做什么 开口就行
[17:23] Switch rooms with me. Your closet is bigger than mine. 和我换房间 你的衣橱比我的大
[17:26] No. 不
[17:27] But don’t let that ruin the moment. 但别让这事毁了这一刻
[17:29] This was good stuff. 现在这样很好
[17:33] Taylor, front and center. 泰勒 过来
[17:37] Your mother and I slept on it, 你妈和我昨晚想过了
[17:38] and as punishment for wrecking my car, 作为撞坏我的车的惩罚
[17:40] you’re gonna get a job to pay us back for the repairs. 你要找工作还我们修车的钱
[17:42] When am I supposed to work?! 我什么时候去工作
[17:43] I have rehearsal for the new school musical like every night. 我每晚都要为学校的新音乐剧彩排
[17:45] Well, you’re going to have to quit the musical, then. 那你只能退出音乐剧了
[17:48] We gave you an opportunity to be responsible, 我们给你负责任的机会
[17:50] and you blew it. 你搞砸了
[17:51] Every weekend, you’re here in your room. 每个周末你要待在房间里
[17:54] But… 但是
[17:56] Okay. 好
[17:57] It was me. 是我
[17:58] I was the one who crashed the car. 是我把车撞坏的
[18:02] What? 什么
[18:03] And me! 还有我
[18:04] Don’t hate me, Mom and Dad. 别讨厌我 爸爸和妈妈
[18:06] Taylor was just covering for me. 泰勒为我打掩护
[18:08] Is that true? 是真的吗
[18:10] You did that for him? 你为他这样做
[18:11] Yeah, of course. He’s my brother. 当然 他是我弟弟
[18:17] I’m proud of you. 我为你骄傲
[18:20] Are you crazy?! What were you thinking?! 你疯了吗 你在想什么
[18:22] You’re not even allowed to drive! 你根本不能开车
[18:23] Cooper and I snuck out to meet some girls at a party. 库珀和我溜出去参加派对见女生
[18:26] We forgot to put the car in park, 我们忘了拉手刹
[18:28] it rolled down a hill, and it crashed into a tree. 车从山下滑下去 撞到了一棵树
[18:31] I don’t even know what to say. 我根本不知道说什么好
[18:33] – That’s never happened before. – I’m sorry. -这可是头一次 -对不起
[18:36] It’s just you guys always call me the sensible kid and — 只是因为你们总是说我是理智的孩子
[18:38] So you’re mad because we think highly of you? 因为我们觉得你好 你生气吗
[18:39] I wanted to do something reckless, 我想鲁莽行事
[18:42] and it turned out a little more reckless than I wanted. 结果这比我想象中鲁莽过头了
[18:44] He was actually a very safe driver. 其实他是非常可靠的司机
[18:46] Ten and two the whole way. Wasn’t too chatty. 一直双手握着方向盘 也不怎么聊天
[18:49] Would’ve been nice if there was a chilled evian in the back. 后排要是有冰依云矿泉水就好了
[18:51] Let’s go from the top. You and Cooper sneak out… 我们从头说一遍 你和库珀溜出去
[18:53] Grounded for a month! 禁足一个月
[18:56] …drive my car… 开我的车
[18:57] No phones for six months! 六个月没手机
[18:59] …without a license… 没有驾照
[19:00] Most kids take their driver’s test at 16. 大多数孩子16岁时考驾照
[19:02] Not you. 你别想了
[19:03] You’re gonna be the weird spandex bike guy 你将成为紧身裤单车怪人
[19:05] until you’re 21. 一直到21岁
[19:06] And I’m buying you the shorts. 我会给你买短裤
[19:08] And you’re wearing the shorts! 你要穿短裤
[19:10] I think the biggest issue here is the damage to the car, 我觉得最大的问题是车坏了
[19:13] – and for that, I’d like to pay — – No. -我愿意出钱 -不
[19:15] To pay us back for the repairs, you’re getting a job. 还我们修车费 你得找工作
[19:17] A minimum-wage job. 最低工资的工作
[19:19] I want you to pay us back nice and slow. 我要你慢慢地还钱
[19:24] We also lied to your face. No punishment for that? 我们还当面说谎 没惩罚吗
[19:27] What are you doing, man? 你做什么
[19:32] And that’s the last of my bonus. 这是最后的奖金
[19:34] Hey, new guy. Treat these people well. 新来的 好好招待他们
[19:37] Give ’em a salad on the house. 请他们吃沙拉
[19:39] A side salad. Small. To split. 附餐沙拉 小份 分着吃
[19:42] Thank you, waiter. 谢谢你 服务员
[19:43] Would you like croutons on that? 你们想要面包丁吗
[19:45] W-W-Who gave you the authority 谁给你权力
[19:47] to toss in croutons? 给面包丁
[19:50] Busboy. 杂工
[19:53] Why are you working here again? 你为什么在这里工作
[19:55] It’s my punishment. 我的惩罚
[19:56] But we’re not your parents. 但我们不是你父母
[19:57] Guys. 两位
[20:03] Anna-Kat, there’s an orc on your six. 安娜凯特 你后面有半兽人
[20:05] I’m more worried about that creepy sorcerer following us. 我更担心跟着我们的变态巫师
[20:08] Oh, God. You’re right. 天啊 你说得对
[20:09] He’s just standing there watching us. 他就站在那里看着我们
[20:12] Who is that? 他是谁
[20:13] ‘Tis I. Gregor Otto, the Elvish necromancer. 是我 格雷戈尔·奥图 精灵巫师
[20:17] Have you been following us inside the game? 你在游戏里跟踪我们吗
[20:19] Just wanted to make sure you two were working together. 只是确保你们在合作
[20:21] I’ll go in with my melee weapon 我用近战武器
[20:22] – while you cast “Enduring Pain.” – On it. -你施痛苦咒 -好的
[20:26] I’ve never been more proud to be disemboweled. 我从未如此骄傲地被开膛剖肚过
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme