Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Yes! 太好了
[00:07] I got the highest score in the class 我是全班最高分
[00:08] so I get to pick the movie for “Feature Friday.” 所以我可以为周五电影选电影
[00:10] Congratulations, Sweetheart. 恭喜你 宝贝
[00:12] You studied so hard for that vocabulary test 你为了词汇考试拼命学习
[00:14] and it paid off. 有了回报
[00:16] Franklin, we’ll need to brainstorm 富兰克林 我们在休息时
[00:18] movie options during recess. 要好好想想有哪些电影选择
[00:19] Okay, but the only movie I’ve ever seen is “Soapdish.” 好 但我只看过《肥皂拼盘》
[00:23] Uch. Tara, Sage, Jennifer, and Holly. 恶心 泰拉 萨杰 詹妮弗 霍莉
[00:26] It’s like if The Beatles were made up entirely of Yokos. 好像全由洋子组成的披头士乐队
[00:29] Look at what she’s wearing. 看她穿着什么样
[00:31] She’s not even wearing a bra. 连胸罩都没穿
[00:33] Who cares if I’m not wearing a — 谁在乎我有没有穿…
[00:37] I’ll have you plant-based idiots know 你们这些健康食品白痴要知道
[00:39] that I am wearing a bra today. 我今天戴了胸罩
[00:40] This is just as high as they go now. 现在这对宝贝只能这么高了
[00:43] It’s brave of you to share something so sad, 分享这么可悲的事 你真勇敢
[00:46] but we weren’t talking about you. 但我们说的不是你
[00:48] Who else would you be insulting if not me? 你们不是侮辱我 还能侮辱谁
[00:50] Her. 她
[00:57] How does she have wind blowing gently through her hair? 她的头发怎么会有风吹过
[00:59] We’re in an enclosed space. 我们在室内
[01:01] Who cares about her hair? 谁在乎她的头发
[01:03] Check out all that…cleave. 看她的乳沟
[01:05] Yowza. 厉害
[01:06] Who is she? 她是谁
[01:07] Harper the home wrecker. 小三哈珀
[01:08] She’s Insignia Vaillancourt’s new step-mom. 她是英西格尼亚瓦尔兰科特的继母
[01:11] Not a name. That’s not a name. 这不是名字
[01:13] She busted up Claude and Michelle’s marriage 她破坏了克劳德和米歇尔的婚姻
[01:15] and now she’s prancing around Westport 现在她在西港嚣张
[01:16] smiling at people, 对人微笑
[01:17] volunteering at the animal shelter. 在动物收容所做志愿者
[01:19] It’s disgusting. 真恶心
[01:21] There’s finally someone they hate more than me. 她们终于恨别人超过恨我
[01:24] Harper obviously married for money. 哈珀很显然是为了钱嫁人
[01:26] But you sure didn’t. 但你肯定不是
[01:29] Okay, maybe she’s just someone they hate as much as me. 好吧 也许她们恨她和恨我一样多
[01:40] I love seeing the Westport moms freak out about Harper. 我超爱看到西港妈妈们被哈珀吓坏的样子
[01:44] Nothing scares those be-yatches 没什么比小娇妻杀来
[01:45] like a trophy wife blowing into town. 更让那些贱人害怕的
[01:47] They think their husbands will trade them in 她们还认为丈夫会抛弃她们
[01:49] for a younger model, too. 娶年轻的模特
[01:50] That is so sad. 太可悲了
[01:51] It is funny. 真好笑
[01:55] Oh, d-did you say sad? 你说的是可悲吗
[01:57] Since I moved to this town, 我搬来之后
[01:58] these women have dedicated their lives to judging me 这些女人就热衷于评判我
[02:01] and making me feel like an outcast. 让我感觉自己很受排斥
[02:03] They make fun of your clothes, your hair, your makeup, 她们取笑你的衣服 头发 妆容
[02:06] the sound of your pleather wallet 你的人造革钱包
[02:07] sliding out of your pleather bag. 从人造革包里拿出来的声音
[02:09] Sicking Harper on them is my chance for a little payback. 让她们为哈珀犯堵 是我的小小报复
[02:12] Make them feel like they make you feel. 要让她们感受到你的感受
[02:15] You two aren’t worried about Greg or Richard 你们不担心格雷格和理查德
[02:17] getting any ideas about trading you in? 抛弃你们 另找别人吗
[02:18] Greg would never cheat on me. 格雷格绝对不会出轨
[02:20] Fool loves me too much. 那傻瓜太爱我了
[02:21] And Richard has a healthy fear of diseases. 理查德非常害怕疾病
[02:23] Mm. Oh, thank God for those herpes commercials 感谢那些《海军罪案调查处》之间播的
[02:25] during “NCIS.” 疱疹广告
[02:26] Ohh, hey, look. 看
[02:28] Let’s start messing with them right now. 我们开始耍她们吧
[02:29] Ask me how I look so young for my age. 问我为什么这个年纪还这么年轻
[02:31] Ask me loudly. 大声问
[02:32] Angela, you look so young for your age. 安吉拉 你这个年纪看上去真年轻
[02:35] What’s your secret? 你的秘密是什么
[02:36] Oh, you wouldn’t believe me. 你不会相信的
[02:38] Baby pee. 婴儿的尿
[02:39] An infant’s urine is better than BOTOX. 婴儿的尿比肉毒杆菌还有用
[02:41] I mean, that’s just science. 这是科学
[02:43] Science? Isn’t that what doctors use? 科学 那不是医生用的吗
[02:45] Sure is. Just take a wet diaper 当然 用湿的尿布
[02:48] and rub it all over your face 在脸上擦
[02:50] twice a night, five to ten minutes. 每晚两次 五到十分钟
[02:53] I mean, for a fifty-five year old woman 对55岁的女人来说
[02:55] you look fantastic! 你太美了
[02:58] Do you think that they’re going for it? 她们会信吗
[02:59] Just to be sure… 确认一下
[03:01] Oh, my — You’re sixty-five?! 天啊 你65岁
[03:05] Grandma took her Geritol. 奶奶吃了营养药品
[03:09] I have to pick the perfect movie for “Feature Friday.” 我必须为周五电影选出完美的电影
[03:12] Okay, so which one of these movies 你们觉得这些电影中
[03:15] do you think most represents me — 哪一部最能代表我
[03:16] “Matilda,” “The Sound of Music” — 《玛蒂尔达》《音乐之声》
[03:19] Ooo, “The Sound of Music.” 《音乐之声》
[03:21] I once had a layover in Miami with Christopher Plummer. 我曾经和克里斯托夫·普卢默在迈阿密转机
[03:25] He made my hills come alive. 他让我的山活过来了
[03:29] That one’s coming off the list. 这个划掉
[03:34] Did you ever notice your mom makes everything about herself? 你注意到你妈什么事都能扯到她身上吗
[03:36] No, Greg. I’ve never met my mom. 没 格雷格 我没见过我妈
[03:37] Well, I’ve had enough. She’s living here now, 我受够了 现在她住在这里
[03:40] she needs to take an interest in our lives. 她需要对我们的生活感兴趣
[03:41] She knows your name and where we keep the vermouth. 她知道你的名字 我们把苦艾酒放在哪里
[03:43] That’s as interested as she gets. 她只有这个兴趣
[03:45] – Where are you going? – There’s a new mom at school -你去哪里 -学校来了位新妈妈
[03:47] and I’m going to go welcome her 我去欢迎她
[03:48] and encourage her to get involved. 鼓励她多参与
[03:50] Oh, that’s nice of you. 你真好
[03:52] What’s your ulterior motive? 你的真正动机是什么
[03:53] – Revenge. – Oh, the usual. -复仇 -和平常一样
[03:57] Will you guys help me get Grandma 你们能帮我让外婆
[03:59] to stop thinking about herself for one minute 不再想着自己
[04:00] and ask a question about one of us? 问我们的问题吗
[04:02] Sure, and while we’re at it, 当然 过程中
[04:03] we can get her to stop telling us 我们可以让她不再讲那些
[04:04] all the old-timey celebrities she mile-highed with. 她曾在飞机上勾搭过的过气名人
[04:07] That would never happen. 这根本不可能
[04:08] I was being sarcastic. 我是讽刺
[04:09] Well, stop it. It’s confusing. 别这样 令人糊涂
[04:11] Come on, guys, we can do this. 来吧 我们可以的
[04:12] Teamwork. 团体合作
[04:13] Gooooooooo…! 加油
[04:15] I’ll-get-you-guys-iTunes- gift-cards-if-you-help-meeee…! 如果你们帮我 我就给你们音乐下载卡
[04:17] Gooooo Ottos! 加油奥图
[04:25] Hi. I’m Katie Otto. 你好 我是凯蒂奥图
[04:27] My daughter Anna-Kat is in the same class 我女儿安娜凯特和你的继女
[04:29] as your stepdaughter — 一个班 她叫…
[04:31] Em…blem? 安布莱姆
[04:33] Oh, Insignia. 英西格尼亚
[04:35] Emblem isn’t a name. 哪有人叫安布莱姆
[04:36] Of course, I feel so silly. 当然 我真傻
[04:38] I made you some cookies. 我给你做了饼干
[04:41] Aw, that is so sweet. 你真好
[04:43] No one’s really reached out to me 我搬到这里后
[04:45] since I moved here. 没人理我
[04:45] They just look at me and whisper. 她们只是看着我然后窃窃私语
[04:47] Harper, I don’t just have cookies. 哈珀 我不仅有饼干
[04:49] I have advice. 我还有建议
[04:51] I was iced out by the Westport moms 我从搬来这里后
[04:52] when we first moved here too, 西港妈妈也一直排挤我
[04:53] but then I threw a fantastic Spring Gala 然后我举办了非常棒的春季晚会
[04:56] and now everyone loves me. 现在大家都爱我
[04:57] So, what should I do? 那我应该怎么做
[04:59] You need to put your stamp on the school 你得去学校表现
[05:01] with a high-profile volunteer gig. 高调去做志愿工作
[05:03] – Do you work? – You’re funny. -你工作吗 -你真搞笑
[05:05] I like that. 我喜欢
[05:07] And you need to get to know all the moms. 你需要认识所有母亲
[05:10] And dads, too. 还有父亲
[05:11] I love that idea. 我喜欢这个主意
[05:12] I always say, “Volunteering is our soul’s way 我总是说 志愿工作是我们以精神的方式
[05:15] of animating gratitude for our blessings.” 对我们受到的祝福 将感激之情表达出来
[05:17] Monogram is so lucky to have you as a step-mom. 莫诺格拉姆有你做继母真幸福
[05:20] – Insignia. – Her, too. -英西格尼亚 -她也是
[05:25] I had a day you would not believe. 你绝对不会相信我今天的遭遇
[05:27] You know what I can’t believe? 知道我不相信什么吗
[05:29] How good I look in these jeans. 我穿这条牛仔裤有多美
[05:31] Am I right? 对吗
[05:37] Hey, Grandma, quick question. 外婆 问一下
[05:39] For my tattoo — do I go full-sleeve 我的文身 是要全胳膊
[05:41] or just a treasure map on my back? 还是只在背上文藏宝图
[05:43] A tattoo? 文身
[05:45] I’ll show you a tattoo. 我给你看文身
[05:48] I got this in Dublin. 我在都柏林文的
[05:50] It’s a rainbow with a pot of gold at the end. 这是彩虹 尽头有一罐金子
[05:52] I don’t see a pot of gold. 我没看到金子
[05:53] Oh, well, that part’s hidden. 那部分藏起来了
[06:16] Hey, Katie. 凯蒂
[06:18] Holly. Jennifer, Sage — Darth Vegan. 霍莉 詹妮弗 萨杰 黑武士
[06:22] Man, what smells like — 什么味道
[06:24] Baby pee! They’re doing it! 婴儿尿 她们信了
[06:26] These idiots are doing it! 这些白痴信了
[06:27] You all look so great! 你们看上去棒极了
[06:29] You really must be pampering yourselves. 肯定是好好护理了一番
[06:32] I gotta remember to tell that to Doris and Angela. 我得记得告诉多瑞丝和安吉拉
[06:34] Good morning. This is Harper 早上好 这是哈珀
[06:36] and she’s volunteered to be room mom 她志愿做隆巴尔多先生班上的
[06:38] for Mr. Lombardo’s class. 班级妈妈
[06:40] Oh, the room mom has to have a ton of interaction 班级妈妈将和我们家长
[06:42] with us parents so I think we need someone 有很多互动 所以需要一个
[06:43] who knows their way around more. 很熟悉这里的人
[06:44] But thanks! 但谢谢了
[06:46] That’s why Harper wanted the job. 所以哈珀想做这份工作
[06:48] To get to know the parents better. 可以更了解家长
[06:49] I think it’s a capital idea. 这是非常好的主意
[06:51] Aww, thanks, Principal Ablin. 谢谢了 阿布林校长
[06:52] She knows my name. 她知道我的名字
[06:54] And thank you, Katie. 谢谢你 凯蒂
[06:56] I never would have volunteered for room mom 如果不是你的指导 我永远不可能志愿做
[06:57] if it wasn’t for your guidance. 班级妈妈
[06:59] I can’t wait to spend a lot of time 我等不及花很多时间
[07:01] with all you amazing moms. 和你们这些好妈妈相处
[07:06] And your husbands! 还有你们的丈夫
[07:15] After careful consideration, 经过仔细考虑后
[07:17] I have chosen my movie for “Feature Friday.” 我选择了周五电影的电影
[07:19] Franklin, the envelope, please? 富兰克林 请拿信封
[07:23] This is a clipboard. 这是笔记板
[07:25] I told you to grab an envelope. 我叫你拿信封
[07:27] My mom said I can’t use envelopes anymore. 我妈说我不能再用信封
[07:29] I like the taste of the glue too much. 我太喜欢胶水的味道了
[07:31] Oh, Franklin. 富兰克林
[07:32] If you didn’t have those Ed Sheeran good looks. 如果你没有红发艾德的这副美貌
[07:36] And the winner is… 胜出者是
[07:37] Please be “Soapdish.” Please be “Soapdish.” please be “Soapdish.” 拜托是《肥皂拼盘》
[07:40] “The Goonies”! 《七宝奇谋》
[07:42] Perfect movie! The fat kid was named Chunk, 完美的电影 胖小子叫胖胖
[07:44] the slow guy was named Sloth. 弱智叫懒懒
[07:46] Oh, it was back when you could just call ’em like you saw ’em. 过去可以直接这样没礼貌的叫
[07:51] Are you reading a school email? 你在看学校邮件吗
[07:52] I thought you said we were forbidden from doing that. 你不是说我们禁止这样做吗
[07:54] Mnh-mnh, it’s from Harper. 哈珀发的
[07:55] She’s calling a mandatory parent meeting 她召开强制性家长会
[07:57] of “The Feelings Council” Tomorrow. 明天要开情感会议
[08:00] – What’s that? – No idea. -是什么 -不知道
[08:01] But those Westport dopes will be there feeling bad 但那些西港笨蛋会去自怨自艾
[08:03] about themselves, so I’m in. 所以我会去
[08:05] You’re a mom, you have a job — 你是母亲 你有工作
[08:06] is undermining their marriages the best use of your time? 最好利用时间的方式是破坏她们的婚姻吗
[08:08] You make time for things that are important, Greg. 要为重要的事空出时间 格雷格
[08:15] You’re first, Grandma. Pick a card 你先来 外婆 选张卡
[08:16] and ask me a question. 问我问题
[08:17] Well, this seems silly, but okay. 好像很傻 不过好吧
[08:22] If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, 如果你可以和任何人吃晚饭 不管是否在世
[08:24] who would it be? 会是谁
[08:25] – Well — – Marilyn Monroe. -这个 -玛丽莲·梦露
[08:27] No, I’m supposed to — She had an intimate relationship -不 应该是我 -她和全美最有权力的男人
[08:29] with some of the most powerful men in America. 有亲密关系
[08:32] And plus, 而且
[08:33] I’d love to compare notes on Brando. 我希望能就白兰度交换看法
[08:34] – No, Kathryn, the other person — – Next question! -不 凯瑟琳 另一个人 -下一题
[08:37] Oh. Well, easy: flight. 简单 飞行
[08:39] Why would I waste a superpower on invisible 我长成这样 为什么要浪费超能力
[08:41] when I look like this? 在隐形上
[08:44] Bury the body in the desert, 把尸体埋在沙漠
[08:46] burn the car, head for Rosarito. 烧了车 去罗萨里托
[08:47] That’s what you would do if someone asked you 如果有人在第一次约会时要你AA付钱
[08:49] to go Dutch on the first date? 你会这样做
[08:51] Yeah. 对
[08:52] How is this even a question? 这算什么问题
[08:54] I’d save myself and let the school bus 我会救我自己 让校车
[08:56] go over the cliff. 摔下悬崖
[08:58] You’re right, this really is fun. 你们说得对 真的很好玩
[09:03] Feelings Council is an ancient ritual, 情感会议是古老的仪式
[09:06] born at Coachella Fest, 诞生于柯契拉音乐节
[09:07] to create an inclusive space 通过社区 内观
[09:09] through community, mindfulness, and gratitude. 和感恩去创造包容的空间
[09:13] Isn’t she fun? 她是不是很有趣
[09:14] She’s so free and open. 她好自由好开放
[09:16] Every woman her age is. 她这个年纪的女人都是
[09:17] Tinder is swimming with Harpers. 交友软件上全是哈珀这样的
[09:20] Do you want me to send you the link? 要我把链接发你吗
[09:22] I’m gonna send you the link. 我发你链接
[09:26] Did you all feel that? 感觉到了吗
[09:27] We just raised our universal vibration. 我们刚刚提高了我们的宇宙心灵感应
[09:29] Did you feel that, honey? 你感觉到了吗 亲爱的
[09:31] Oh, I felt it. 我感觉到了
[09:33] I so felt it. 太明显了
[09:34] I felt it, too. 我也感觉到了
[09:36] Sweetie, someone asked me the other day if I was bulimic. 亲爱的 那天有人问我是不是有贪食症
[09:40] The Class Council must start 班级会议必须有
[09:41] with our opening rituals — 开场仪式
[09:43] The gong, 锣
[09:44] an offering of water for our ancestors… 对我们的祖先献上水
[09:46] and a talking stick. 以及发言棍
[09:50] Now, in council, 在会议中
[09:51] only the being holding the talking stick may speak. 只有拿着发言棍的人才能发言
[09:56] She kind of makes you feel old and ugly, doesn’t she? 她让你觉得又老又丑 对吗
[09:58] Not the universal you. 不是你这样的人
[10:00] You, in particular. 就是你
[10:01] You’re gonna pay for this, 你会付出代价的
[10:03] and I know you can’t afford it because you’re a stupid poor. 我知道你付不起 因为你是愚蠢的穷人
[10:06] And like I tell my husband’s first wife, 和我告诉我丈夫的前妻一样
[10:08] let’s not name call. 不要骂人
[10:10] I know some of my ideas may seem strange 我知道我的有些主意可能很奇怪
[10:13] because I’m from a much younger generation. 那是因为我来自年轻的多的一代
[10:15] No you’re not, 你不是
[10:17] what year were you born? 你是哪一年出生的
[10:18] 1993. How about you? 1993年 你呢
[10:21] I was born t– 我是
[10:23] Can’t talk without the talking stick. 没有发言棍不能发言
[10:25] So… 所以
[10:26] Harper, you are just so wonderful. 哈珀 你太棒了
[10:29] I wish that there were more women from your generation 我希望有更多你们这代的女人
[10:31] coming into our community. 来到我们这个社区
[10:33] Hear, hear. 同意
[10:39] So, Claude, how did you meet the true love of your life 克劳德 你是怎么认识你的今生挚爱
[10:42] who rekindled your manhood and made you realize 重燃你的男子气概 让你发现
[10:44] that your first marriage was a mistake? 你的第一段婚姻是个错误
[10:47] Uh, my first wife, um… 我第一任妻子
[10:51] Uh… Michele. 米歇尔
[10:53] Her name is Michele. 她叫米歇尔
[10:54] Talking stick. 发言棍
[10:55] Talking stick you! 棍你妈
[10:57] Michele wanted me to get into yoga, 米歇尔让我学瑜伽
[10:59] and Harper was the instructor for our introductory class. 哈珀是我们入门课的老师
[11:04] You always said yoga would be great for my lower back. 你总是说瑜伽对我的后腰有好处
[11:07] So where do you teach? I would love to keep — 你在哪里教 我想…
[11:09] Honey, you’re hogging the stick. 老公 你拿着棍子不放
[11:11] Here’s a great yoga stretch. 以下是较好的瑜伽伸展
[11:13] Okay. 好的
[11:17] Oh, yeah. 对了
[11:19] Okay, yeah. 就是这样
[11:21] Right there. 对了
[11:27] Feels good to get involved in school. 参加学校的事感觉真好
[11:31] It was a huge success 获得了巨大成功
[11:32] even though she banned clapping in the classroom. 哪怕她取缔了鼓掌
[11:35] She did away with clapping? 她取消了鼓掌
[11:36] Yep. So now if we agree on something 所以现在如果我们同意什么
[11:39] and want to show our appreciation, 或表示感谢
[11:40] we have to do this — 我们必须这样做
[11:43] Why? 为什么
[11:44] So no one feels less appreciated than another person. 这样没人会觉得没有其他人那么受重视
[11:47] And then you lunged at her. 然后你教训她
[11:48] How many people did it take to pull you off? 多少人才把你拉开
[11:50] Did they have to call in the gym teachers? 他们必须找来体育老师吗
[11:51] No, I kept it together 不 我坚持住了
[11:53] because the Witches of Westport feel so bad about themselves. 因为那帮西港女巫对自己感觉太差了
[11:56] It was really beautiful. 好感人
[11:58] They’re going insane trying to out-Harper Harper. 她们疯了般地想胜过哈珀
[12:26] As long as they’re unhappy, I’m happy. 只要她们不开心 我就开心
[12:28] Oh God. That sounds terrible. 天啊 听起来真可怕
[12:30] Am I terrible? 我可怕吗
[12:32] No. 不
[12:33] I’m good. 我很好
[12:34] I’m perfect. 我是完美的
[12:39] Anna-Kat, what’s wrong? 安娜凯特 怎么了
[12:42] Insignia’s mom said I can’t show my movie in class. 英西格尼亚的妈妈说我不能在班上放我的电影
[12:45] Harper? Why would she ban “The Goonies”?! 哈珀 她为什么禁止《七宝奇谋》
[12:47] It’s the perfect movie. 那是完美的电影
[12:48] She said that it’s inappropriate 她说电影不得体
[12:50] and that I need to meditate on why I’d choose something 我需要深思我为什么选择
[12:52] that doesn’t represent my best self. 不能代表最佳自我的东西
[12:54] She probably didn’t realize that you’re my daughter. 她可能不知道你是我的女儿
[12:57] I’ll email her and straighten it out. 我会发邮件给她说清楚
[12:59] Thanks, Mama. 谢谢你 妈妈
[13:00] For once there’s someone at the school 总算有一次学校有人
[13:01] that doesn’t hate me. 不讨厌我
[13:03] What about the lady at the front desk? 前台的女士呢
[13:03] – She likes you. – I was discussing -她喜欢你 -我和她讨论
[13:05] the other idiot who works the front desk with her, 另一个在前台工作的白痴
[13:06] and then I just realized she changed her hair. 然后我发现是她换了发型
[13:09] I’m sure you now see why “The Goonies” 我相信现在你明白了《七宝奇谋》
[13:13] is so important to Anna-Kat. 为什么对安娜凯特这么重要
[13:14] XO, Katie. XO 凯蒂
[13:17] Sent. 发送
[13:18] I think it’s a nice mix of “Sweet” 我想这是亲爱的和别惹我的
[13:20] and “Don’t cross me.” 甜蜜组织
[13:21] Aw, that’s how I first described you to my parents. 我第一次对父母提起你时就是这样说的
[13:24] She replied already. 她已经回复了
[13:26] Dear Katie, your fire for your daughter 亲爱的凯蒂 你对女儿的热情
[13:28] is inspiring — 令人鼓舞
[13:29] Blah, Blah, Blah… 废话废话
[13:30] “The Goonies” Promotes lying, greed 《七宝奇谋》宣扬的是谎言 贪婪
[13:32] and a troubling pro-pirate agenda. 令人不安的赞同海盗的目的
[13:34] My inner-voice tells me 我的内心声音告诉我
[13:35] Anna-Kat clearly needs my guidance and influence. 显然安娜凯特需要我的指导和影响
[13:38] Inner voice? 内心声音
[13:39] What kind of weirdo has an inner voice? 什么样的怪胎有内心声音
[13:43] For good measure, I’ve looped in Principal Ablin. 另外 我加上了阿布林校长
[13:45] Love and Light. 爱你
[13:46] Looping in Ablin? Don’t loop in — 加上阿布林 不要…
[13:48] Ahoy, Maties! 伙计们好
[13:50] Though I’ve never seen “The Goonies,” 虽然我从没看过《七宝奇谋》
[13:51] I totally trust Harper’s judgment. 我完全相信哈珀的判断
[13:53] Smiley face emoji. 微笑表情
[13:54] Prayer hands emoji. 祈祷表情
[13:55] Principal Ablin AKA “King Of School.” 阿布林校长 也就是学校之王
[13:59] Anna-Kat put hours into picking her movie. 安娜凯特花了很长时间选电影
[14:02] Also, this is a parent issue, 而且 这是家长的问题
[14:05] so let’s keep it between us. 我们家长说就行了
[14:09] Dear Katie, perhaps you’re right. 亲爱的凯蒂 也许你是对的
[14:11] Damn right I’m right! 我当然是对的
[14:12] I’ve looped in all the parents. 我拉进了所有家长
[14:13] Let’s put it to the hive mind 来个蜂巢思维
[14:15] and make it a community decision. 做出社区决定
[14:16] Community decision? That’s not gonna go your way. 社区决定 你别想如愿
[14:19] – Great call, Harper! – Totally agree. -说得好 哈珀 -完全同意
[14:21] I vote for anything against Katie Otto. 反对凯蒂·奥图的我都同意
[14:23] Middle finger emoji. 中指表情
[14:25] Greg? 格雷格
[14:26] My screaming pillow, please. 我的尖叫枕头
[14:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:34] Community, your feelings are felt. 社区 大家的感受我知道了
[14:37] “The Goonies” Will not be shown. 不会放映《七宝奇谋》
[14:38] Seems like the hot monster you created 看来你创造的美丽怪物
[14:39] has turned the villagers against you. 让大家都针对你
[14:42] As a member of this “Community,” 作为这个社区的一员
[14:45] I’m invoking my sacred right to call a gathering 我要用我神圣的权利召开
[14:48] of the Feelings Council. 情感会议
[14:50] Tomorrow. During recess. 明天 休息时
[14:52] Be there! 要到
[14:54] I’ll be there. And Harper, 我会到 哈珀
[14:56] I’m just circling back to get the info on your yoga studio. 我刚在找你的瑜伽室的信息
[14:59] That’s okay. We’re good! 没事 不用了
[15:07] Did you get Harper to let me show “The Goonies”? 你让哈珀让我放《七宝奇谋》吗
[15:09] I am going to a meeting about it this morning 我今早要开关于这事的会议
[15:11] and everything is going to be fine. 不会有事的
[15:13] You’re the best. 你最好了
[15:15] Nothing bad could ever happen to me when you’re around. 有你在我身边 我就不会发生坏事
[15:22] No pressure there. 不要有压力
[15:23] This is just so hard. 太难了
[15:25] I guess if ruining people’s lives was easy, 如果毁掉别人的生活很容易
[15:27] everyone would do it. 每人都会这样做
[15:28] Now I got to go rally the size twos 现在我要集合那些二号尺码
[15:30] against that size zero. 对付零号尺码
[15:31] I’m actually a double zero in designer clothes 我是名家设计中的双零号
[15:33] and a child’s twelve at The Gap. 服装店里儿童的12号
[15:38] Great job getting through to her. 工作成绩真不错
[15:40] Kathryn, she wasn’t talking about you. 凯瑟琳 她说的不是你
[15:42] – Why not? – You only seem to be interested in yourself. -为什么 -你似乎只对自己有兴趣
[15:44] Well, what do you want me to do? 你要我怎么做
[15:45] Change my whole personality? 改变我的性格
[15:47] Maybe just try listening. 试着只是倾听
[15:48] Or asking the other person about their day 在你谈论自己的一天之前
[15:49] before you talk about yours. 问其他人一天怎么样
[15:51] Okay. 好
[15:51] Uh, how was your day, Greg? 你怎么样 格雷格
[15:54] Oh, thanks for asking, Kathryn. My day — 感谢你问 凯瑟琳 我今天…
[15:55] Ah. To be continued. 未完待续
[15:57] Hello? 喂
[15:58] No, no, no. No, now is a perfect time 不 现在正合适
[16:00] to talk about bundling my Internet and my phone. 谈谈捆绑网络和手机
[16:08] Ladies, I can’t afford this expensive gym, 女士们 我没钱来这么高级的健身房
[16:11] so I’m on my free tour, and I ditched the attendant 所以我用的是赠送券 并且把陪从
[16:13] in the locker room. 甩在了更衣室
[16:14] This will be quick. 很快的
[16:18] What do you want, Katie? 你想怎样 凯蒂
[16:19] Yeah, why are you here? 你为什么来这里
[16:20] I need you to back me up at Feelings Council today 我要你们在今天的情感会议上支持我
[16:23] about “Feature Friday.” 关于周五电影的事
[16:24] Harper has gone way too far. 哈珀太过分了
[16:28] So let me get this straight. 我有话直说
[16:30] Now that Harper is bothering you, 现在哈珀也烦着你了
[16:32] it’s suddenly a problem? 这就是问题了吗
[16:33] Exactly. 太对了
[16:34] We’re not helping you, Katie. 我们不会帮你 凯蒂
[16:36] But you’ll be helping yourselves, too. 但你们也是帮自己
[16:37] Today it’s saying no to “Goonies,” 今天是否决《七宝奇谋》
[16:39] but what if tomorrow it’s saying no to BOTOX? 万一明天是否决肉毒杆菌呢
[16:41] Because she wants moms to have facial expressions. 因为她希望母亲有面部表情
[16:45] See? You all sound, but don’t look, surprised. 瞧 你们有意外的声音 但没有意外的表情
[16:50] You know, all of our problems would be solved 不让哈珀继续做班级妈妈
[16:52] if you just got rid of Harper as room mom. 一切问题就解决了
[16:53] It’s super confusing when good ideas 好主意从你的丑脸上说出来
[16:55] come out of your awful face. 真令人困惑
[17:01] Before Katie starts, 在凯蒂开始前
[17:03] I’ll be approving all movies and classroom snacks 从现在开始 所有班级电影和零食
[17:05] from now on, so just text me. 都由我通过 发消息给我
[17:06] And if you have any other questions or ideas, 如果有其他问题和想法
[17:08] you can put them in here… 可以放在这里
[17:10] I call it a “Thought cradle.” 我管它叫想法摇篮
[17:12] Well, I call it a shoe box 我管它叫鞋盒
[17:13] that you decorated like an 8th grader. 你像八年级学生一样装饰它
[17:15] So, I called a Feelings Council — 我召开情感会议
[17:16] Okay, you need the talking stick. 你需要发言棍
[17:18] – So give it to me. – I don’t have it. -给我 -我没有
[17:19] I didn’t call this meeting. 我没召开会议
[17:20] Fine. 好
[17:24] It’s really got to be a stick. 得是个棍子
[17:30] “Beef stick.” 牛肉棍
[17:31] How long have you had that in your purse? 你放在包里多久了
[17:33] It doesn’t matter. 不重要
[17:34] It expires in 2046. 2046年过期
[17:37] There’s nothing wrong with “The Goonies.” 《七宝奇谋》没什么不对
[17:40] It is a celebration of friendship, perseverance, 它赞扬了友谊 毅力
[17:42] and accepting people who are different than you. 接受和你不同的人
[17:46] I must stop this Feelings Council — 我必须停止这场情感会议
[17:48] No talking without the talking stick. 没有发言棍不得发言
[17:50] It’s time for you to listen. 是时候到你认真听了
[17:52] Because this is our time. 因为现在是我们的时间
[17:56] This is our time in here. 这是我们在这里的时间
[18:01] That was a quote from the movie. 这是电影中的台词
[18:02] It rallied everyone together. 把大家团结在一起
[18:03] I’m kind of doing the same thing here. 我也在做同样的事
[18:07] Anyhow, Harper, it’s time for you to listen. 总之 哈珀 到你倾听的时候了
[18:12] “I feel” You need 我感觉你需要
[18:13] to stop shoving your ideas down our throats. 停止把你的想法强迫我们接受
[18:17] “I feel” Like your side-cleave is way more inappropriate 我感觉你的乳沟比80年代讨人喜欢的电影
[18:19] than a delightful ’80s movie classic. 更不得体
[18:24] And I feel that this nonsense is stupid. 我感觉这套胡闹太愚蠢了
[18:32] Okay, I see what’s going on here. 好 我明白了
[18:34] You’re all mad because I’m young 你们都生气了 因为我年轻
[18:35] and I produce more collagen than I know what to do with. 我的胶原蛋白多到我不知道怎么用
[18:37] I believe the Council can call for a vote 我相信会议可以召开无感觉投票
[18:39] of “No Feeling” And the leader can be removed. 领导可以下台
[18:41] You can’t vote me out. 你们投票赶我走
[18:43] I am Feelings Council. 我就是情感会议
[18:46] No talking without the stick. 没有发言棍不得发言
[18:48] Okay, you know what? 知道吗
[18:50] I lied! 我说谎了
[18:51] I do have the talking stick. 我有发言棍
[18:52] When you’re a mother, like me, 当你像我这样是母亲时
[18:55] you need to be very careful about — 你需要非常小心
[18:58] You have been a mom for two months! 你才当妈两个月
[18:59] Stop giving parenting advice 别再给当妈的建议
[19:01] or I will knock you all the way back to Coachella. 否则老娘把你踢回柯契拉音乐节
[19:04] I am going to talk to Principal Ablin 我要去找阿布林校长
[19:06] and have Insignia transferred to the other class. 让英西格尼亚转到其他班
[19:13] Ladies, we put aside our differences 女士们 我们放下分歧
[19:15] and worked together to drive away 团结一起赶走了
[19:17] the supple room mom. 身体灵活的班级妈妈
[19:18] Maybe this is a new beginning for us. 也许这是我们的新开始
[19:21] Yes, maybe it can be. 是 也许可以
[19:23] I agree. 我同意
[19:24] I mean, Katie, you’re awful, 凯蒂 你非常糟糕
[19:25] but at least I know you can’t steal my husband. 但至少我知道你不能抢走我的老公
[19:28] Tara, that is one of the nicer insults 泰拉 这是你对我说过的
[19:30] you’ve ever said to me. 最好听的侮辱的话
[19:33] What do you say we make an effort 不如我们努力
[19:35] to turn over a new leaf? 翻开新的一页
[19:37] I agree. 我同意
[19:38] Ooh, this could be so much fun. 可以非常有趣
[19:40] We could flip tires together. 我们可以一起翻轮胎
[19:42] We’re doing a cabbage soup cleanse. 我们在做卷心菜汤排毒
[19:44] Oh, of course we’re gonna have to find someone else new to hate. 当然我们得重新找个讨厌的人
[19:47] You can help us pick them. 你可以帮我们选
[19:47] You can be one of us! 你可以成为我们的一员
[19:50] Oh, God. The only thing worse 天啊 唯一比她们
[19:52] than them not liking me is them liking me. 不喜欢我更糟的是她们喜欢我
[19:55] Now that we’re all besties, 现在我们成了闺蜜
[19:56] I should tell you guys we were messing with you the other day. 我要告诉你 那天逗你们玩的
[19:59] Baby pee does nothing for the skin. 婴儿尿对皮肤没任何帮助
[20:01] Other than make you smell like a ball pit at Chuck E. Cheese. 除了让你们闻起来像快餐店里的海洋球池
[20:05] I can’t believe you. 难以置信
[20:06] What kind of a person does that? 什么样的人会这样做
[20:09] I have pee on my face. 我脸上有尿
[20:13] We’re back to hating you. 我们又恨你了
[20:16] Everyone hates me again. 大家再次恨我了
[20:18] That feels right. 感觉对了
[20:26] You’re the best mom ever. 你是最棒的妈妈
[20:27] I’ve got a mug of wine to prove it. 我有一杯红酒可以证明
[20:29] Congratulations to you too. 也恭喜你
[20:31] The kids said my mom asked you how your day was 孩子们说我妈问你今天怎么样
[20:33] and she almost stuck around to hear the answer. 她差点就留下来听了
[20:35] Baby steps.I’m happy with that. 慢慢来 我很开心
[20:37] Ask yourself whether you are happy 问自己是否幸福的人
[20:39] and you cease to be so. 已无幸福可言
[20:40] That’s a John Stuart Mill quote. How do you know that? 那是约翰·斯图尔特·米尔的名言 你怎么知道的
[20:44] I read your book. 我看了你的书
[20:46] When did you read my book? 你什么时候看了我的书
[20:48] Over at Spencer’s. 在斯宾塞家里时
[20:48] I mean, he bought all those copies, 他买了那么多
[20:50] and you are my son-in-law. 你是我女婿
[20:52] I just — I just wanted to see what you were up to. 我想知道你是做什么的
[20:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:57] Oh, you know –you know my favorite part? 知道我最喜欢什么吗
[20:59] I’d love to hear it. 我很想听
[21:00] When the UPS man delivered the books, 快递送书来时
[21:02] he called me 他说我是
[21:04] a “better-put-together Kate Jackson” 更美的凯特·杰克逊
[21:06] from “Charlie’s Angels.” 演《霹雳娇娃》的
[21:08] -Baby steps. -Yeah. -慢慢来 -对
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme