时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Oliver, could you help with the bags? – No can do, | -奥利弗 你能帮忙拿袋子吗 -不行 |
[00:04] | big ballet audition coming up. Can’t risk an injury. | 芭蕾面试马上到了 不能受伤 |
[00:06] | I can guarantee you an injury | 你不把这个袋子拿进去 |
[00:08] | if you don’t bring in this damn bag. | 我保证你会受伤 |
[00:11] | Are we really gonna let | 我们真的要让 |
[00:12] | Oliver go off to that ballet boarding school? | 奥利弗去芭蕾寄宿学校吗 |
[00:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:15] | We’ve really been kicking the can down the road on this one. | 我们已经拖延够久了 |
[00:17] | Now we’re all out of road. | 现在没法拖了 |
[00:18] | I guess there’s only one thing we can do. | 看来只有一件事可以做了 |
[00:20] | – Tonya Harding him? – What?! No. | -打断他的腿吗 -什么 不 |
[00:22] | Let him audition and support him no matter what happens. | 让他去面试 无论结果如何都支持他 |
[00:24] | We definitely have different parenting styles. | 我们做家长的风格完全不同 |
[00:28] | What’s the code for the new alarm? | 新报警器的密码是多少 |
[00:29] | The same code we use for everything — 4673. | 和所有密码一样 4673 |
[00:32] | Why did we even get an alarm? | 我们为什么要装报警器 |
[00:34] | Are we afraid someone’s gonna break in and steal our poverty? | 难道担心有人进来偷走我们的贫穷 |
[00:37] | Well, it’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[00:38] | The landlord installed it to lower our insurance — | 房东装的 可以减少保险金 |
[00:40] | Huh, turns out I don’t care. | 原来我不在乎 |
[00:42] | Where did 4673 come from? | 4673是怎么来的 |
[00:44] | It was your Dad’s code when we were dating, | 这是我和你爸约会时他用的密码 |
[00:46] | and then after we got married, I started using it for my pin, | 我们结婚后 我也开始用 |
[00:49] | and now it’s code to everything in our lives. | 现在我们生活中的密码全是这个 |
[00:51] | – But what does it mean? – I don’t know. | -但这是什么意思 -我不知道 |
[00:52] | I always thought it was just a bunch of numbers. | 我一直以为只是几个数字 |
[00:54] | Greg, what does 4673 mean? | 格雷格 4673是什么意思 |
[00:56] | Was that his “I’m caught” Face? | 这是他的”我被逮住”的表情吗 |
[00:58] | It stands for April 6th, 1773, | 表示1773年4月6日 |
[01:00] | the day of the Boston Tea Party. | 波士顿倾茶事件的日期 |
[01:01] | That’s not right. | 不对 |
[01:03] | The Boston Tea Party was December 16th, 1773. | 波士顿倾茶事件的日期是1773年12月16日 |
[01:06] | Oh, look, toothpaste. | 看 牙膏 |
[01:07] | I better put it away before it melts. | 我得在它融化前放好 |
[01:11] | He’s clearly hiding something about that code, | 显然关于密码的事他隐瞒了 |
[01:13] | and I’m gonna find out what because in this house, | 我得找出真相 因为在这个家里 |
[01:15] | only I can have secrets. | 只有我能有秘密 |
[01:25] | ♪ But a hell of a lot to get outta skid ♪ | 但很多人离开了贫民区 |
[01:28] | ♪ People tell me there’s not a way outta skid ♪ | 人们告诉我没办法离开贫民区 |
[01:31] | ♪ But believe me, I gotta get outta skid row ♪ | 但相信我 我得离开贫民区 |
[01:37] | You guys sound great together. | 你们的合唱太棒了 |
[01:38] | It’s all Taylor. | 都是泰勒的功能 |
[01:40] | She is amazing. | 她太优秀了 |
[01:41] | You should be playing Audrey, not stuck as Plant Bud #3. | 你应该扮演奥德丽 而不是演什么三号植物 |
[01:44] | So, what’s this play about? | 这出戏是讲什么的 |
[01:46] | Oh, Pierce plays Seymour, | 皮尔斯扮演西摩 |
[01:47] | who is madly in love with Audrey, | 他疯狂地爱上了奥德丽 |
[01:49] | and he will do anything he can to be with her, | 他愿意不惜一切和她在一起 |
[01:52] | even getting rid of her boyfriend | 哪怕是干掉她的男友 |
[01:54] | by feeding him to a killer plant. | 把他喂杀人植物 |
[01:59] | Audrey’s boyfriend must be such a dope! | 奥德丽的男友一定是个笨蛋 |
[02:02] | If that were me, | 如果是我 |
[02:03] | I’d be like, “Dude! Stop hanging out with my girlfriend!” | 我会说 伙计 别再和我的女友在一起 |
[02:09] | Alright, you guys, I’ll see you guys later. | 好了 回头见 |
[02:11] | You guys have great chemistry. | 你们间的化学反应不错 |
[02:16] | Grandma… | 外婆 |
[02:17] | you want to play Pandemic? | 你想玩瘟疫游戏吗 |
[02:19] | It’s so fun. | 非常好玩 |
[02:20] | We have to work together to find a cure for a disease | 我们必须合作找到疾病的治愈办法 |
[02:23] | before it destroys the world. | 以免它毁灭世界 |
[02:25] | I’ll pass. | 算了 |
[02:31] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[02:32] | She wants to spend time with you. | 她想和你一起玩 |
[02:33] | Well, then she should ask me to do something | 那她应该叫我做一些 |
[02:35] | I find interesting. | 我觉得有意思的事 |
[02:36] | Pushing through an Ambien and going online shopping | 吃安眠药后网购 |
[02:39] | is not really her jam, so you’re gonna have to come up | 不是她喜欢的 所以你得想出 |
[02:41] | with another way to bond with her. | 另外和她增进感情的办法 |
[02:42] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[02:44] | I mean, the other two I get. | 其他两个我能懂 |
[02:46] | The blond one’s pretty, and the boy loves money, | 金发妹是美女 男孩喜欢钱 |
[02:48] | and those things are in my wheelhouse, | 这些东西我懂 |
[02:50] | but Anna-Kat and I don’t really | 但安娜凯特和我没什么 |
[02:53] | have anything in common. | 共同点 |
[02:55] | And besides, I don’t have time. | 而且 我没时间 |
[02:58] | Some delinquent has been stealing my eye cream packages | 有个坏蛋一直在前门台阶上 |
[03:00] | from the front steps, | 偷我的眼霜包裹 |
[03:02] | so now I have to sit here and wait for it to come. | 现在我得坐在这里等包裹 |
[03:04] | I know what you guys could do together. | 我知道你们能一起做什么 |
[03:07] | You could have a stakeout to see who’s stealing the eye cream. | 你们可以一起盯梢 看是谁偷了眼霜 |
[03:10] | Yeah, we can use the new doorbell cam | 我们可以用新的前门摄像机 |
[03:12] | to catch us a porch burglar with beautiful under eyes. | 抓住门廊窃贼 而且拥有美丽的下眼圈 |
[03:16] | I wou– I would, but — | 我愿意 但是 |
[03:17] | That’s why you’re here — | 这是你在这的原因 |
[03:18] | to spend quality time with your grandchildren. | 和你的外孙女共度美好时光 |
[03:21] | Otherwise, I don’t know, | 否则 我不知道 |
[03:23] | go buy a tent and live in the woods, | 去买个帐篷住在树林里 |
[03:25] | make margaritas with your own urine. | 用自己的尿做玛格丽塔酒 |
[03:30] | – Stakeout it is. – Awesome! | -那就盯梢吧 -太好了 |
[03:33] | So, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[03:35] | it’s weird you got the date wrong for the Boston Tea Party, | 你弄错波士顿倾茶事件的日期真是奇怪 |
[03:40] | being a history professor and all. | 毕竟你是历史学教授 |
[03:42] | Oh, just ’cause I’m a history professor, | 因为我是历史学教授 |
[03:44] | I’m supposed to know all the dates? | 我就要记得所有日期吗 |
[03:45] | Do dancers know all the dances? | 舞者会跳所有舞吗 |
[03:46] | I bet Baryshnikov doesn’t know how to do the Electric Slide. | 我打赌巴雷什尼科夫不会跳滑步舞 |
[03:49] | Greg, what does “4673” Mean? | 格雷格 4673是什么意思 |
[03:57] | This interrogation can be quick and easy, | 审问过程可以迅速轻松 |
[04:00] | or it could last all night. | 也可以拖上一晚 |
[04:02] | You think about how you want to play it. | 你想怎么玩都行 |
[04:07] | It spells out “Hope” On a keypad. | 这是键盘上”希望”的打法 |
[04:09] | Like, “Star Wars: A New Hope,” “Or hope springs eternal,” | 比如星战新希望 希望长存 |
[04:12] | my favorite phrase. | 我最喜欢的短语 |
[04:13] | “Hope” That answers your question. | 希望这能回答我的问题 |
[04:20] | Greg, why does it spell “Hope”? | 格雷格 为什么拼写出希望 |
[04:24] | Because when I got a bank card in college, | 因为我上大学有提款卡时 |
[04:26] | I had a crush on a girl named Hope. | 喜欢上一个叫希望的女孩 |
[04:28] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[04:32] | Who I then asked out… | 然后我约她出去 |
[04:34] | and she said yes. | 她同意了 |
[04:38] | So we went out… | 所以我们约会了 |
[04:40] | and continued to do so for two years. | 约了两年 |
[04:42] | – Two years?! – That’s not that long! | -两年 -没多久 |
[04:44] | Don’t tell me it’s not that long! | 别告诉我没多久 |
[04:45] | For a reality star, that is a baby, a marriage, a divorce, | 对真人秀明星来说 可以生孩子结婚离婚 |
[04:48] | and a launch of a lifestyle brand! | 并且开创新的生活方式品牌 |
[04:49] | This is why I didn’t want to tell you. | 所以我不想告诉你 |
[04:51] | Because I knew you’d overreact. | 我知道你会反应过度 |
[04:52] | Naw, I’m cool, bruh. | 不 我没事 兄弟 |
[04:54] | I’m not overreacting. | 我没有反应过度 |
[04:56] | You’ve seen me overreact. | 你见过我反应过度 |
[05:00] | Taylor, if you don’t care enough about your shoes | 泰勒 如果你不在乎自己的鞋子 |
[05:02] | to put them away, | 不把它们收起来 |
[05:03] | then you don’t deserve to have shoes! | 那你就不配有鞋子 |
[05:05] | – Hi, Greg. – Hey, Katie. | -格雷格 -凯蒂 |
[05:07] | So how did it end between you and this Hope woman? | 你和这个希望最后怎样了 |
[05:11] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[05:12] | If it doesn’t matter, then tell me. | 如果不重要 就告诉我 |
[05:13] | Fine, we went out for two years, | 好 我们约会了两年 |
[05:15] | I thought she was “The one.” | 我以为她是我的真命天女 |
[05:16] | Then she dumped me and broke my heart. | 然后她甩了我 伤了我的心 |
[05:18] | – Where is she now? – I don’t know. | -现在她在哪里 -我不知道 |
[05:20] | I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 我不知道 我不在乎 |
[05:22] | I married you. | 我娶了你 |
[05:23] | Honey, I promise you. | 亲爱的 我向你保证 |
[05:25] | This code is no big deal. | 密码真的没什么 |
[05:29] | It is a huge deal! | 这可是大事 |
[05:31] | Huge! | 大事 |
[05:36] | I can’t believe Greg would even date a girl named Hope. | 我不敢相信格雷格会约会一个叫希望的女孩 |
[05:39] | – Ugh, It’s so trashy. – Totally. | -太垃圾了 -绝对的 |
[05:42] | – Actually, I love the name Hope. – Me, too. | -其实我喜欢希望这个名字 -我也是 |
[05:45] | But who cares if we like it? Hope’s spirit is haunting | 但谁在乎我们喜不喜欢 希望的灵魂 |
[05:47] | every nook and cranny of your marriage. | 在你婚姻的各个角落 |
[05:49] | – You have to change that code. – But you can’t stop there. | -你必须改密码 -不能就此住手 |
[05:50] | You need to send this Hope a message. | 你得让希望明白一件事 |
[05:52] | – What do you mean? – Well, a few years ago, | -什么意思 -几年前 |
[05:54] | I found a mix tape from Richard’s middle school girlfriend. | 我发现了理查德初中女友的录音带 |
[05:56] | I not only burned it, | 我不仅烧了 |
[05:58] | I then tracked the skank down, stole her identity, | 我还追踪到这个丑女 盗窃了她的身份 |
[06:00] | and then racked up all sorts of charges at Barney’s. | 然后把百货公司的所有费用加在她身上 |
[06:03] | She won’t be able to buy a house for a very long time. | 很长时间她都不能买房子 |
[06:06] | Solid Plan B, | 不错的B计划 |
[06:08] | but for now, I’m just gonna make him change the code. | 但现在 我只会让他改密码 |
[06:10] | If for no other reason than this is the first time | 因为这事 这是第一次 |
[06:12] | – you two have ever agreed on anything. – No, it’s not. | -你们俩意见一致 -不是的 |
[06:15] | – We’ve agreed on something before. – What? | -我们之前意见一致了 -什么 |
[06:18] | That we both love the name Hope. | 我们都喜欢希望这个名字 |
[06:19] | Y’all are bitches. | 你俩真贱 |
[06:25] | – Alright, let’s do this. – Okay. | -好 来吧 -好 |
[06:28] | That’s it. I suck. | 行了 我太烂了 |
[06:30] | I’m never gonna get the girls’ ballet scholarship. | 我不可能拿到女生芭蕾奖学金 |
[06:32] | Have fun at Deervale without me. | 祝你一个人在德尔维学院愉快 |
[06:33] | Even if I do get the boys’ scholarship, | 就算我得到男生奖学金 |
[06:35] | I’m not going without you. | 没有你我也不去 |
[06:37] | Really? | 真的 |
[06:38] | So, we both go or neither of us go. | 我们一起去 要不就都不去 |
[06:41] | – Deal? – Deal. | -成交 -成交 |
[06:43] | We’ll practice all day. | 我们整天练习 |
[06:44] | Okay, now help me get this lift. | 现在帮我完成托举 |
[06:48] | Do it again! | 再来 |
[06:50] | Do it again! | 再来 |
[06:51] | Do it again! | 再来 |
[07:00] | – We did it! – Those scholarships are totally ours. | -我们成功了 -奖学金一定是我们的 |
[07:03] | Thanks for not giving up on me. | 谢谢你没有放弃我 |
[07:05] | We’re in this together. | 我们是一起的 |
[07:09] | Don’t do it again! | 不准再来 |
[07:11] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[07:14] | Oh, hey, Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[07:15] | How was ballet practice? | 芭蕾练习怎么样 |
[07:16] | Great. Gina and I got our move down. | 很好 吉娜和我完成了动作 |
[07:19] | Was it this move? | 是这个动作吗 |
[07:22] | Gina… | 吉娜 |
[07:24] | Were you pervs spying on me through the window? | 你们两个变态在窗户旁监视我吗 |
[07:26] | We’re not some creepy peeping toms. | 我们不是偷窥狂 |
[07:29] | We watched you on the doorbell cam. | 我们是通过前门摄像机看的 |
[07:30] | I can’t wait to get out of this place. | 我等不及离开这个家 |
[07:34] | Awfully uptight for a guy who just got to first base. | 对一个刚上一垒的男人来说 脾气太坏了 |
[07:37] | Alright, what do we got? | 好了 看到什么 |
[07:38] | Shut up! I am not! | 别说了 我不是 |
[07:42] | Is that Trip? | 是特里普吗 |
[07:44] | Tell him… “Wassup”… | 跟他说 咋样 |
[07:45] | like that. Wassup? | 这样说 咋样 |
[07:47] | Um, it’s not Trip. It’s Pierce. | 不是特里普 是皮尔斯 |
[07:49] | Hey, Mr. Otto! | 奥图先生 |
[07:51] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[07:52] | Is everything okay, Mr. Otto? | 还好吗 奥图先生 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:55] | All good. | 都好 |
[07:56] | Very disappointed about something else. | 对别的什么事非常失望 |
[08:00] | Taylor’s on the phone giggling with a boy other than Trip. | 泰勒和别的男生通过视频咯咯笑 |
[08:02] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:05] | Trip is nice, respectful. | 特里普人好 有礼貌 |
[08:06] | Sure, he pronounces spaghetti “Basketti,” | 没错 他把意面说成”细面” |
[08:08] | but he’s basically everything I want | 但他达到了我对泰勒 |
[08:09] | for Taylor’s high school boyfriend. | 高中男友的所有要求 |
[08:11] | This Pierce kid, he’s sneaky. I don’t like him. | 这个皮尔斯太狡猾 我不喜欢他 |
[08:14] | Well, you better be careful, | 你最好小心 |
[08:15] | or she’ll end up using Pierce’s name for a code or something. | 否则她会用皮尔斯的名字做密码什么的 |
[08:20] | – We’re still here? – e never left. | -还在说这个吗 -从来没说完 |
[08:22] | I want you to change that code. | 我要你改密码 |
[08:24] | – It’s just a code! – A code that means Hope! | -只是密码 -代表希望的密码 |
[08:26] | And Hope is not good, Greg! | 希望不好 格雷格 |
[08:28] | There will be no Hope in this house. | 这个家没希望 |
[08:29] | It used to mean Hope. Now it means 4673, | 以前代表希望 现在只代表4673 |
[08:31] | the series of numbers I | 只是几个数字 |
[08:32] | – use whenever I need a code. – That is my point. | -我需要密码时用 -我就是这个意思 |
[08:34] | We use it all the time, and every time we do, Hope, | 我们每次都用 每次用的时候 |
[08:36] | the girl who you’d be with right now | 如果她没甩你 现在就会 |
[08:37] | if she hadn’t dumped you, is there. | 在你身边的希望每次都会出现 |
[08:39] | – Katie. – We use that code for our ATMs, | -凯蒂 -这是我们的提款卡的密码 |
[08:41] | for our phones, for our motel safes. | 还有电话 旅馆保险箱的密码 |
[08:43] | Hope has been on every vacation with us. | 每次度假希望都和我们一起 |
[08:45] | I want it changed. | 我要改密码 |
[08:47] | Katie, do you have any idea how hard it would be to change | 凯蒂 你知不知道要改过去20年 |
[08:50] | every code, pin number, | 我们设定的 |
[08:51] | and password we’ve created over the last 20 years? | 所有密码有多难 |
[08:54] | – You’re being crazy! – Don’t call me crazy | -你在发疯 -别说我疯 |
[08:56] | for not wanting another woman in our relationship. | 我只是不想让别一个女人进入我们的关系 |
[08:58] | Fine, not crazy — Jealous. | 好 不是疯狂 是嫉妒 |
[09:00] | You’re being jealous over nothing! | 你毫无根据的嫉妒 |
[09:02] | You mean to tell me that you wouldn’t be jealous | 你意思是如果我拿着过去恋情的纪念品 |
[09:05] | if I was parading around mementos | 在你面前显摆 |
[09:07] | from my past relationships in front of you? | 你不会嫉妒 |
[09:10] | Yes, because we are happily married. | 是 因为我们的婚姻很幸福 |
[09:16] | Good to know. | 还好我知道了 |
[09:20] | And another kid crashes his scooter. | 又一个孩子撞坏了滑板车 |
[09:23] | I told you when we put that stick in the middle of the road | 我说过如果把那根杆子放在路中间 |
[09:25] | we’d see some action. | 能看到好玩的 |
[09:27] | – You owe me a dollar. – Oh, come on. | -你欠我一美元 -拜托 |
[09:29] | All right, you can keep your dollar | 好吧 钱你留下 |
[09:30] | if you get me some more ice for my G&T. | 只要你往我的酒里加点冰 |
[09:32] | Just use some of my frozen grapes. | 用我的冻葡萄就行 |
[09:37] | They keep the drink cold without watering it down. | 可以让酒保持冰爽却不会变淡 |
[09:40] | I feel like I just had my very first ‘Lude. | 我感觉像第一次吃安眠药 |
[09:43] | Mama used to try and dilute my juice with ice, | 妈妈以前用冰冲淡我的果汁 |
[09:46] | but I was onto her little game. | 但我看穿了她的把戏 |
[09:48] | If you ever work in a bar, | 如果你在酒吧工作 |
[09:49] | this should be your signature move. | 这个应该是你的招牌动作 |
[09:51] | You know, you wouldn’t even have to flirt with married men | 你甚至不用趁已婚男人的妻子上厕所时 |
[09:53] | while their wives are in the bathroom. | 和他们调情 |
[09:54] | You could just throw a couple of those grapes in their drinks, | 你只要往他们的酒水里放一些葡萄 |
[09:56] | and watch those tips come pouring in! | 然后看着小费滚滚来 |
[09:58] | I can’t work at a bar. | 我不能在酒吧工作 |
[10:00] | I spill every time I walk with a drink. | 我每次拿着饮料走都会洒出来 |
[10:03] | Oh, I can help you with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[10:04] | – Really? – Honey… | -真的吗 -亲爱的 |
[10:06] | I could carry a martini in high-altitude turbulence | 我可以在高空湍流和理查德·道森拍我屁股的同时 |
[10:09] | while Richard Dawson slapped my ass | 端着马天尼 |
[10:11] | without spilling a drop. | 一滴也不洒 |
[10:14] | Grandma… | 外婆 |
[10:15] | I love how you don’t know how to talk to children. | 我真喜欢你这么会和孩子说话 |
[10:17] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:21] | Do you know where my reading glasses are? | 知道我的阅读眼镜在哪里吗 |
[10:23] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[10:24] | You like my sweatshirt? | 你喜欢我的运动衫 |
[10:26] | Oh, I forgot I had it on. | 我忘了我穿上了 |
[10:27] | You’re probably wondering where I even got it. | 你可能想知道这衣服怎么来的 |
[10:30] | Not really. | 不想 |
[10:32] | Acapulco, Spring Break ’98. | 阿卡普尔科 98年春假 |
[10:34] | The weather was hot, and I was hotter. | 天气很热 我更火辣 |
[10:36] | All right, I’ll find them myself. | 好 我自己找 |
[10:37] | It wasn’t long until a former “Real World” Cast member | 前《真实世界》的卡司很快 |
[10:40] | noticed me. | 注意到我 |
[10:41] | We spent three days on the beach together, | 我们一起在沙滩上共度三天 |
[10:44] | listening to Usher’s “Nice and Slow” On repeat, | 一遍又一遍听着亚瑟小子的《放松慢慢来》 |
[10:47] | which is appropriate | 很合适 |
[10:49] | ’cause that’s how I remember our time together — | 因为我记得我和他在一起就是 |
[10:52] | nice and slow. | 放松慢慢来 |
[10:57] | I for one loved that story. | 我喜欢这个故事 |
[10:58] | I think you look great in this hoodie. | 你穿这件卫衣很漂亮 |
[11:01] | Okay, cool, thanks. | 酷 谢谢 |
[11:16] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:18] | I just want to do a little reminiscing before bed. | 我想在睡觉前回忆往事 |
[11:21] | My high school boyfriend’s football jersey. | 我高中男友的橄榄球球衣 |
[11:24] | Remind me. | 让我想起来 |
[11:25] | Did you play football, Greg? | 你打过橄榄球吗 格雷格 |
[11:26] | I did not. | 没有 |
[11:28] | Oh, that’s right. | 没错 |
[11:30] | Oh, look at these sweatpants. | 看这条运动裤 |
[11:32] | This guy was much taller than me, | 这个男生比我高很多 |
[11:34] | so when I wore them, we would just laugh and laugh | 所以我穿上裤子 我们就笑个不停 |
[11:37] | and cuddle and laugh. | 抱抱 笑笑 |
[11:39] | Sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[11:40] | Aww, my old jewelry box! | 我的旧珠宝盒 |
[11:42] | It is gonna take quite a while to sort through all of this | 要花点时间才能分清 |
[11:45] | and piece together who gave me what. | 这些东西是谁送的 |
[11:48] | Be a doll and grab a pen and paper. | 帮个忙 拿笔和纸 |
[11:50] | No. | 不 |
[11:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:52] | Is there something wrong, Greg? | 有什么不对吗 格雷格 |
[11:54] | Is there? | 有吗 |
[11:55] | I cannot believe you kept all of this stuff! | 真不敢相信你还留着这些东西 |
[11:58] | And there’s so much of it! | 还有这么多 |
[12:00] | How could you even care about my one thing | 你怎么能在乎我的一样东西 |
[12:01] | when you’ve got all these things?! | 你明明有这么多 |
[12:03] | Because holding onto one thing means a lot more | 因为念念不忘一样东西比留着一盒子 |
[12:05] | than a box of random crap. | 不知道是什么的废物有意义 |
[12:07] | You type in Hope’s name every day. | 你每天都输入希望的名字 |
[12:09] | I don’t even remember some of these guys’ names. | 我甚至不记得这些男生的名字 |
[12:11] | That’s supposed to make me feel better?! | 这应该让我舒服些吗 |
[12:13] | I’m definitely not changing the code now. | 现在我绝对不会换密码 |
[12:15] | Well, I’m definitely not | 我今晚 |
[12:16] | sleeping in the same bed with you tonight! | 绝对不会和你睡一张床 |
[12:18] | Smart! Seems like you’ve got enough men here | 聪明 看来你有足够多的男人 |
[12:20] | to keep you warm anyway! I’m gonna go sleep on the couch! | 让你温暖 我去睡沙发 |
[12:22] | No, you won’t! The couch hurts your back! | 不 你不去 沙发让你的背痛 |
[12:24] | I’ll sleep on the couch! | 我去睡沙发 |
[12:25] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[12:31] | My, my, if these shells could talk. | 天啊 贝壳会说话就好了 |
[12:38] | Did you put a lock on the refrigerator? | 你给冰箱上锁了 |
[12:40] | – Sure did. – Why? | -当然 -为什么 |
[12:42] | No reason, | 没有原因 |
[12:43] | but if you need anything, you know the code. | 但你如果有需要 你知道密码 |
[12:48] | Hey, Mr. A. | A先生 |
[12:50] | Whoa, sweet lid, Mrs. A. | 漂亮的帽子 A太太 |
[12:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:53] | I spent a lot of time at this fraternity house. | 我在这间兄弟会度过不少时间 |
[12:55] | What were we doing? Good question, Trip. | 我们做什么 问得好 特里普 |
[12:57] | Not homework, I can tell you that. | 反正不是做作业 |
[13:00] | So what brings you here, Trip? | 你怎么来了 特里普 |
[13:01] | Your daughter, Taylor. We’re dating. | 你女儿泰勒 我们在约会 |
[13:04] | Yes, I know, but she’s running lines with Pierce at school. | 我知道 但她在学校和皮尔斯排练 |
[13:07] | Hmm, that’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[13:09] | Pierce told me they weren’t rehearsing today. | 皮尔斯跟我说今天没排练 |
[13:11] | Ah, must be an honest mistake. | 肯定是弄错了 |
[13:13] | – Have a good one. – Trip, sit down. | -祝安 -特里普 坐下 |
[13:19] | We like you. | 我们喜欢你 |
[13:20] | So much. | 非常喜欢 |
[13:22] | Which is why we need to have this talk. | 所以要和你谈谈 |
[13:24] | Do you know why Pierce told you | 你知道为什么皮尔斯告诉你 |
[13:25] | that there was no rehearsal today? | 今天没排练吗 |
[13:29] | Trip, did you hear Mrs. A? | 特里普 听到A太太的话了吗 |
[13:30] | Yeah, yeah, but when someone asks me a super hard question, | 听到了 但有人问我超级难的问题时 |
[13:33] | if I just smile, they usually tell me the answer. | 如果我只是微笑 他们通常会告诉我答案 |
[13:35] | Here it is. | 是这样的 |
[13:37] | Pierce is trying to steal Taylor from you. | 皮尔斯想抢走泰勒 |
[13:39] | No. | 不 |
[13:41] | – They’re just friends. – Not if he can help it. | -他们只是朋友 -他不想只是这样 |
[13:43] | He calls Taylor at night, makes her giggle. | 他晚上给泰勒打电话 逗她傻笑 |
[13:45] | He’s always complimenting her, and last week, | 他总是恭维她 上周 |
[13:47] | I saw him touch her arm like this. | 我看到他这样摸她的胳膊 |
[13:50] | Greg, you could’ve used me as the example. | 格雷格 你可以用我示范 |
[13:53] | I’m going down there. | 我要过去 |
[13:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:56] | For luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:59] | Last guy who had them certainly got lucky. | 上一个戴它的男人很”幸运” |
[14:03] | Gina’s parents are here. | 吉娜的父母来了 |
[14:05] | They’re taking me to the ballet audition. | 他们送我去参加芭蕾面试 |
[14:08] | Why is there a lock on the fridge? | 冰箱上为什么有锁 |
[14:11] | And what are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[14:13] | Boarding school can’t come fast enough. | 真想早点去寄宿学校 |
[14:15] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[14:21] | Good luck today. | 祝你今天好运 |
[14:23] | I hope you get it. | 希望你成功 |
[14:24] | Even though it’s gonna be hard just seeing you | 尽管我很难过只能在暑假 |
[14:26] | during the summer, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. | 感恩节 圣诞节见到你 |
[14:28] | Just Christmas. | 只有圣诞节 |
[14:35] | I want him to follow his dreams, | 我希望他追随梦想 |
[14:36] | but I am not ready for him to leave. | 但我还没准备好让他离开 |
[14:39] | I feel the same way. | 我也这样想 |
[14:40] | I don’t know what to hope for. | 我不知道还能希望什么 |
[14:41] | “Hope”? | 希望 |
[14:42] | Really, Greg? | 真的吗 格雷格 |
[14:43] | That’s the word you choose? | 你选这个词 |
[14:48] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[14:49] | It was an accident! | 这是意外 |
[14:51] | It wasn’t. | 不是的 |
[14:55] | Thank you all for your efforts. | 感谢大家的努力 |
[14:58] | Our female scholarship recipient is… | 女生奖学金获得者是 |
[15:02] | Gina Tuscadero. | 吉娜·塔斯科德罗 |
[15:04] | Oh, my God, we did it! | 我的天 我们成功了 |
[15:06] | We’re going to Deervale. | 我们要去德尔维学院了 |
[15:07] | And our male scholarship winner is… | 男生奖学金获得者是 |
[15:10] | Andrew Vandevorde! | 安德鲁·万德沃德 |
[15:11] | Ha, ha, yes! | 太好了 |
[15:13] | They totally mispronounced my name! | 他们读错了我的名字 |
[15:15] | ♪ Sweet understanding ♪ | 甜蜜的理解 |
[15:17] | ♪ Sweet understanding ♪ | 甜蜜的理解 |
[15:19] | ♪ Sweet understanding ♪ | 甜蜜的理解 |
[15:21] | ♪ Sweet understanding ♪ | 甜蜜的理解 |
[15:23] | ♪ Sweet understanding ♪ | 甜蜜的理解 |
[15:27] | ♪ Seymour’s my man ♪ | 西摩是我的男人 |
[15:35] | Step away from my girl! | 离开我的女人 |
[15:38] | – Trip? – Whoa, we’re just rehearsing. | -特里普 -我们只是在彩排 |
[15:41] | Yeah, calm down. Nothing’s going on. | 冷静 没事 |
[15:43] | – He’s trying to steal you away from me. – What? | -他想抢走你 -什么 |
[15:45] | Think about it — the compliments, | 想想看 恭维 |
[15:47] | the extra rehearsal time, | 额外的排练 |
[15:48] | he even caresses your arm like your dad did to me. | 他甚至抚摸你的胳膊 就像你爸摸我那样 |
[15:51] | I’m just helping her become the understudy for Audrey. | 我只是在帮她成为奥德丽的候补演员 |
[15:53] | You’re way too good to be in the chorus. | 你这么优秀 不应该在合唱团 |
[15:55] | See? That’s a compliment! | 瞧 这是恭维 |
[15:56] | He’s all over you like meat sauce on bisketti. | 他缠着你 就像细面上的肉酱 |
[15:58] | You have to quit the play, Taylor. | 你得退出 泰勒 |
[16:00] | Look, I don’t want to get in the middle of this. | 我不想参与这件事 |
[16:02] | You do whatever you want, | 你想怎样都行 |
[16:03] | but quitting the play would be a big mistake, Tay. | 但退出是个大错误 泰 |
[16:05] | Tay?! You don’t call her Tay! | 泰 你不能叫她泰 |
[16:07] | I call her Tay! | 我才能叫 |
[16:09] | Even though I never call her Tay. | 尽管我从来没叫过 |
[16:10] | Whoa, he’s just acting like a friend, | 他只是做一个朋友 |
[16:12] | and you’re acting like a controlling jerk. | 你却像一个控制狂混蛋 |
[16:14] | Taylor… | 泰勒 |
[16:15] | I’m not gonna sit in the audience | 我不会坐在观众席上 |
[16:17] | and watch some guy steal my girlfriend. | 看着别的男生抢走我的女友 |
[16:19] | – You’re quitting. – I’m doing the play. | -你要退出 -我要演出 |
[16:22] | So you don’t have to worry about some guy | 你不必担心什么男生 |
[16:24] | trying to steal your girlfriend… | 抢走你的女友 |
[16:26] | because you don’t have one anymore. | 因为你没有女友了 |
[16:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:43] | Oh, you are a natural stewardess. | 你是天生的空姐 |
[16:47] | Oh, I bet you’d be great | 我打赌你很会用 |
[16:48] | at slamming into people’s elbows with a drink cart. | 餐车撞别人的手肘 |
[16:53] | Oh, look, Grandma. | 看 外婆 |
[16:54] | It’s your eye cream delivery. | 你的眼霜到了 |
[16:56] | I’ll go get it. | 我去拿 |
[16:57] | Ooh, not yet. | 别急 |
[16:58] | Let’s leave it as bait. | 用作诱饵 |
[17:00] | Then we can see who’s been taking it. | 那就能知道是谁拿的 |
[17:02] | And besides, I’m not in any big rush. | 而且我不急 |
[17:05] | Spending time with you has been nice. | 和你在一起玩很有趣 |
[17:19] | My eye cream. Where — | 我的眼霜 |
[17:20] | Where did that come from? | 怎么在这里 |
[17:23] | I’m the thief. | 我是小偷 |
[17:25] | I stole them because I was mad at you | 我偷走它们是因为我生你的气 |
[17:27] | for never wanting to play with me. | 你从来不和我玩 |
[17:30] | I’m really, really sorry, but… | 真是对不起 但是 |
[17:32] | I — | 我 |
[17:34] | I’m also really, really happy we did this stakeout. | 我很开心我们一起盯梢 |
[17:40] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:46] | I love you, Grandma. | 我爱你 外婆 |
[17:47] | Oh, and I love you, too, honey. | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[17:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:52] | I really do. | 我真的爱你 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry I messed this up for us. | 抱歉我搞砸了 |
[17:57] | I’ll audition again next year. | 我明年再面试 |
[17:59] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[18:00] | I’m taking the scholarship. | 我会接受奖学金 |
[18:02] | What?! What about our pact? | 什么 我们说好的呢 |
[18:04] | We both go or neither of us go, right? | 一起去 要么都不去 |
[18:06] | I can’t pass up this opportunity. | 我不会错失这个机会 |
[18:08] | If the roles were reversed, you would do the same thing. | 如果我们反过来 你也会这样做 |
[18:11] | No, I wouldn’t. | 不 我不会 |
[18:13] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 你真好 |
[18:14] | But I’m still gonna go. | 但我还是会去 |
[18:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:18] | I hope one day you’ll understand. | 希望有一天你能理解 |
[18:28] | The doorbell cam. | 前门摄像机 |
[18:30] | Can make you laugh, | 能让你笑 |
[18:32] | can make you cry. | 让你哭 |
[18:39] | Hey. We heard you were out here. | 听说你在这里 |
[18:42] | The doorbell girls filled us in on what happened. | 盯梢老少二人组跟我们说了发生的事 |
[18:44] | We’re sorry you didn’t get the scholarship, | 很遗憾你没拿到奖学金 |
[18:46] | – and that Gina — – Tore my heart out | -还有吉娜 -扯出了我的心 |
[18:47] | and stomped it on the ground? | 踩在地上 |
[18:49] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[18:51] | – This sucks. – I know it does, | -真差劲 -我知道 |
[18:53] | but this is the first of | 但这只是初恋 |
[18:54] | what’s likely to be several relationships | 以后你还会谈几次恋爱 |
[18:56] | that come and go over the years on your path to finding the one. | 爱情路上几经波折 再找到真爱 |
[18:59] | It may not seem like it now, but… | 现在看来不会 但是 |
[19:00] | you’ll find your person someday. | 有一天你会找到那个人 |
[19:03] | You will, and Gina will just be a girl | 你会找到的 而吉娜会成为 |
[19:06] | who gave you some random gift you forgot you even had. | 送你无关礼物的人 而你甚至会忘记礼物 |
[19:11] | Gina never gave me — | 吉娜从没送我… |
[19:14] | What are you guys doing? | 你们做什么 |
[19:15] | – Is this for you or for me? – For you, for you. | -重点是你们还是我 -是你 |
[19:17] | Yeah, we’ll give you some space. | 我们会给你一些空间 |
[19:19] | No. You stay. I’ll go. | 不 你们留下 我走 |
[19:23] | That’s what she said. | 她是这样说的 |
[19:28] | I’m sorry. I was being stupid. | 抱歉 我真傻 |
[19:30] | This is what’s important — our kids, our family, | 这才是重要的 我们的孩子 我们的家 |
[19:32] | the life we built. Everything else is just — | 我们创建的生活 其他的一切只是 |
[19:34] | Nonsense. | 无所谓 |
[19:36] | ‘Cause when you get married, | 因为结婚时 |
[19:37] | you start a new life together. | 就一起开始了新生活 |
[19:40] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[19:44] | But I still need that code changed. | 但我还是要改密码 |
[19:46] | – And you’ll get rid of the stuff from your old boyfriends? – Yep. | -你会扔掉所有前男友的东西 -对 |
[19:48] | Just help me get the rest of the boxes out of the basement. | 帮我把其他盒子拿出地下室 |
[19:52] | There’s more?! | 还有吗 |
[19:56] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[19:57] | I know you are sad about Gina and the boarding school, | 我知道你为吉娜和寄宿学校的事难过 |
[20:00] | but look on the bright side. | 但看好的一面 |
[20:02] | You get to stay here with us! | 你可以继续和我们在一起 |
[20:05] | You suck at silver linings, Mom. | 你太不会安慰人了 妈 |
[20:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:09] | And honey, I’m so sorry that you and Trip broke up, | 亲爱的 很遗憾你和特里普分手了 |
[20:12] | but I am proud of you for being a strong woman | 但我很骄傲你是个坚强的女性 |
[20:15] | and putting your own interests first. | 把自己的利益放在第一 |
[20:17] | You should feel good about yourself. | 你应该为自己自豪 |
[20:19] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[20:21] | I still want to throw up every time I think about it. | 但每次想到我依然想吐 |
[20:24] | But at least I’m doing better than Dad. | 但至少我比爸要好 |
[20:26] | Oh, Trip. | 特里普 |
[20:27] | I just feel so blindsided. | 我太意外了 |
[20:41] | The security company called me today. | 安保公司今天打电话给我 |
[20:42] | – What happened with the alarm? – I can’t remember the new code. | -报警器怎么了 -我不记得新密码 |
[20:45] | We have to go back to 4673, | 必须改回4673 |
[20:47] | but it needs to mean something else. | 但必须有其他的意思 |
[20:52] | Well, it also spells H-O-R-E — | 还能拼出HORE |
[20:55] | “Hore.” | 霍尔[与妓女同音] |
[20:56] | Perfect! | 完美 |
[20:57] | “Hore” it is. | 那就是霍尔了 |