Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Whatcha working on? 在做什么
[00:06] I need scary ideas 我在想可怕的点子
[00:07] for Jennifer Estony’s annual haunted-house party. 詹妮弗·艾斯托尼的年度鬼屋派对需要
[00:09] She shot down everything that I’ve come up with so far. 我想的点子全被她否决了
[00:14] Okay, how about this. 好的 这个怎么样
[00:16] Gives me shivers just thinking about it. 想想我就发抖
[00:18] Get someone to dress 让某人扮成
[00:19] as the ghost of scholar Thomas Malthus. 学者托马斯·马尔萨斯的鬼魂
[00:21] Then get him to shame the kids 让他指责孩子们
[00:22] for not heeding his warning 没有注意他警告的
[00:23] about the dangers of population growth. 人口增长的危险
[00:27] Honey, I love you, 亲爱的 我爱你
[00:28] and I know we’re gonna be together forever, 我知道我们会共度此生
[00:30] but moments like this do worry me. 但这样的时刻令我担心
[00:33] Can I go to a party at Sierra Johnson’s house 我能在万圣节去西拉·约翰逊家
[00:35] on Halloween night? 参加派对吗
[00:36] – Are her parents going to be there? – Yeah. -她父母在吗 -在
[00:38] – Will there be any drinking? – No. -会有酒吗 -没有
[00:45] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[00:46] Taylor. 泰勒
[00:48] Just establishing a baseline 设立一个基准
[00:50] for my mommy lie detector. 给妈妈测谎仪使用
[00:52] Fine by me. Just be home by curfew. 我没意见 规定时间到家就行
[00:54] Yay! Awesome! Thanks, Dad. 太棒了 谢谢你 爸
[00:59] Look at you, 看你
[01:00] making decisions without consulting me 不和我商量就做决定
[01:03] just like that. 就这样做了
[01:04] You said with you going back to work, 你说了你重新工作
[01:06] you wanted me to take a more active role with the kids, 你希望我更多参与到孩子的教育中
[01:08] so I read the situation, and I made the call. 我读懂了状况 做了决定
[01:11] I gotta say, feels good. 我得说 感觉太好了
[01:13] Do I look taller? I feel taller. 我看起来高点了吗 我感觉高了一点
[01:16] Oh, God. 天啊
[01:17] Hey, from now on, 从现在开始
[01:19] could you guys just tell me where you hide your key? 你们能告诉我把钥匙藏在哪里吗
[01:21] I had to dig through the flower bed, 我在花坛里挖
[01:23] and my back is killing me. 我的背好痛
[01:24] Why didn’t you just ring the doorbell? 你为什么不按门铃
[01:25] Because it hurts my feelings 因为我通过窗户
[01:27] when I look through the window 看到你藏在沙发后
[01:28] and see you hiding behind the sofa. 我会伤心
[01:29] This is the fourth time you’ve come over today. 你今天来了四次了
[01:31] What do you need now, Viv? 这次又是什么事 维芙
[01:32] I need another pregnancy check-in. 我需要做妊娠检查
[01:34] I’m mostly nipple now. Is that normal? 我的乳头变得特别大 这正常吗
[01:36] O-kay. I’ll be in my study. 好吧 我去书房
[01:37] It’s totally normal. 太正常了
[01:39] It’s just your body preparing to be a mommy. 这是你的身体在准备好做妈妈
[01:42] Well, tell it to stop! 让它停下
[01:43] It’s screwing up stuff 毁了很多我花钱
[01:44] that I spent a lot of time and money perfecting. 花时间变成完美的部位
[01:47] Is that it, Viv? Because I’m kinda busy. 没事了吧 维芙 我很忙
[01:48] Actually, no, I’ve got three weeks 还有事 还有三周
[01:50] until my scheduled C-section. 就是剖腹产时间
[01:51] I am feeling super lonely. 我感觉超级孤单
[01:53] Where is your baby daddy, the Pig Whisperer? 孩子他爸呢 那个猪语者
[01:55] He promised he’d come back to town, 他保证会回来
[01:57] but he’s been so unreliable since he left me. 但他离开我了 根本靠不住
[01:58] So, the Pig Whisperer is definitely not coming back? 所以猪语者肯定不会回来
[02:00] Ugh, swine! 真是猪
[02:05] Have you made preparations for the baby’s arrival? 你为孩子出生做好了准备吗
[02:08] No, I haven’t set up the nursery 我还没布置好育儿室
[02:09] or even bought anything yet 什么也没买
[02:11] ’cause I don’t really know what to expect. 因为我不知道要期待什么
[02:13] I gave you a book called 我给了你一本书
[02:14] “What to Expect When You’re Expecting.” 《孕期完全指导》[在你期待时要期待什么]
[02:17] I’m not a good reading learner! 我不擅长看书学习
[02:18] I’m more of a girl-talk learner. 我更会通过闺蜜谈话学习
[02:20] So I was hoping we could do a baby cram session together. 我希望我们能来次婴儿知识填鸭式教学
[02:24] Viv, I’ve got a full plate right now 维芙 我现在很忙
[02:25] trying to plan this haunted-house party. 要策划鬼屋派对
[02:27] Please! I just need the basics. 求你了 我只需要基本知识
[02:29] Like, after the baby comes out, then what? 宝宝出生后会怎样
[02:31] Fine. 好
[02:32] I’ll see what old baby items I have in the basement 我去看看地下室有什么过去的婴儿用品
[02:34] and give you a crash course. 给你一节速成课
[02:37] Should we get some champagne and make this fun? 要不要来点香槟有意思一点
[02:40] You can’t drink, Viv. 你不能喝酒 维芙
[02:41] I know! 我知道
[02:52] I’m so excited for you, me, and Gina 我非常期待你我还有吉娜
[02:54] to go to the Estony haunted-house party. 去参加艾斯托尼家的鬼屋派对
[02:56] So, you’re not worried about the whole third-wheel thing? 你不担心电灯泡的问题吗
[02:58] No. 不担心
[03:00] Dude, Gina will never be a third wheel with us. 兄弟 吉娜永远不可能成为我们的电灯泡
[03:04] How’s you’re day going? 你怎么样
[03:05] Who is that? 那是谁
[03:08] Hey, guys, meet my cousin Adriana. 两位 这是我的表亲阿德里亚娜
[03:10] So, these are the Westport boys? 原来这就是西港男生
[03:12] This is my boyfriend, Oliver. 这是我的男友奥利弗
[03:14] So, this one’s for me, huh? 那么这个是我的
[03:16] What? I mean, I guess. 什么 我是说是吧
[03:18] I mean… 我是说
[03:20] Hola, chica. 你好 姑娘
[03:21] So, I told Adriana about the Halloween party tomorrow, 我告诉了她明天的万圣节派对
[03:23] – and she wants to tag along. – Yeah. -她也想去 -对
[03:25] We’ll find a closet 我们找个衣橱间
[03:26] and play “Seven minutes in heaven.” 玩”七分钟天堂”
[03:27] Okay. 好
[03:28] We’ll see you guys there. 到时见
[03:31] Seven minutes? 七分钟
[03:32] That’s a long time. 好长时间
[03:34] We’ll be fine. 不会有事的
[03:35] We — We just need to be prepared. 我们只需要准备好
[03:36] Is there a beginner’s closet, maybe three minutes? 有没有入门级衣橱间 也许三分钟
[03:38] This is an electric rocker thingy. 这是电动摇椅
[03:41] You’ll need it 你需要它
[03:42] so you don’t have to hold the baby 这样你坐下双手捧脸痛哭时
[03:43] when you sit down and cry into both hands. 不用抱着宝宝
[03:46] Remember, if anything goes wrong, 记住 如果有问题
[03:47] if they get a rash, gas, or a clogged tear duct, 如果宝宝有疹子胀气或是泪腺堵塞
[03:49] use breast milk. 用母乳
[03:50] It clears everything up. 可以搞定所有
[03:51] Breast milk? 母乳
[03:52] Got it. 知道
[03:54] Where do I get that? 我在哪里弄到母乳
[03:55] From…your breasts! 从你的胸部
[03:57] Oh, no! 不
[03:58] I just got them how I want them. 我刚让它们成为我想要的样子
[04:00] You know, um… 要知道
[04:03] you’re already set up for children over here. 你这里已经为孩子准备好了
[04:07] I am not raising your baby, Viv. 我不会养你的孩子 维芙
[04:10] Fine. 好
[04:11] Not it! 不是我
[04:12] You can’t “Not it” A baby, Viv. 你不能对孩子用”不是我”这招 维芙
[04:14] Also, you didn’t put your finger on your nose when you said “Not it.” 而且你说的时候没把手指放在鼻子上
[04:17] – Not it! – Not it! -不是我 -不是我
[04:21] Coming up with an idea for this haunted-house party 为鬼屋派对想点子
[04:24] is stressing me out. 真是累死我了
[04:25] Oh, my God. 我的天
[04:27] Do you know who has a lot of scary stories? 知道谁有很多可怕的故事吗
[04:28] Angela’s waxer. 安吉拉的脱毛师
[04:31] You know who else has a lot of scary stories? 知道还有谁有很多可怕的故事吗
[04:32] Doris’ kids. 多瑞丝的孩子
[04:33] You’re damn right they do. 那是当然
[04:35] Wonder what they’re doing at Sierra Johnson’s party. 不知道西拉·约翰逊的派对上有什么
[04:36] Maybe I can steal an idea from them. 也许我可以偷些点子
[04:39] The Johnsons are having a party? 约翰逊家开派对吗
[04:40] Yeah, Taylor’s going. 泰勒要去
[04:42] I’m surprised to hear that 太意外了
[04:43] since her parents are in Antigua. 她父母在安提瓜岛
[04:44] Taylor told me her parents would be there. 泰勒说她的父母在会
[04:46] Liar! I knew it. 说谎 我就知道
[04:48] Okay, before you explode, I could be wrong. 先别发飙 可能我错了
[04:50] Yeah, not wrong. 没错
[04:53] They just posted a pic of themselves on the beach. 他们刚发了在沙滩上的照片
[04:55] I can’t believe she lied to me! 我不敢相信她骗我
[04:57] My kids don’t lie to me. 我的孩子不能骗我
[04:58] I lie to them. 我骗他们才对
[04:59] Why’d you let her go in the first place, dumb-dumb? 你为什么一开始让她去 笨蛋
[05:01] She’s way too hot to be trusted. 她太漂亮 不能相信
[05:02] I was just starting my interrogation 我刚打算开始盘问
[05:04] when Greg jumped in and gave her permission. 格雷格就跳出来同意了
[05:05] And you just let him? 你就这样纵容他
[05:06] You know, I get that. 我懂
[05:08] He has an understated strength 他有一种低调的力量
[05:10] that would back off any woman. 能让所有女人软化
[05:12] Oh, and those lips! 他的嘴唇
[05:13] Those full, pillowy lips, 丰满柔软的嘴唇
[05:15] like an overinflated pool toy. 像过分膨胀的泳池玩具
[05:17] Oh, it just makes a woman want to, like, 让女人想
[05:18] take off her p– 脱掉…
[05:19] Doris. 多瑞丝
[05:20] How many times have I told you 我跟你说过多少次了
[05:22] not to fantasize about Greg while I’m eating? 别在我吃东西时幻想格雷格
[05:24] Well, maybe ask Greg to be less desirable! 那就叫格雷格别那么迷人
[05:25] You ever think of that?! 你想过吗
[05:31] Have you decided what kind of zombie you want to be this year? 你决定了今年想扮哪个僵尸吗
[05:34] It’s gonna be hard to top when you went as Zombie Tony the Tiger. 很难超越老虎托尼僵尸
[05:37] Theeeeey’re brains! 这是脑髓
[05:39] This year, nothing’s speaking to me. 今年没感觉
[05:42] Maybe I just won’t dress up and go trick-or-treating. 也许我不会扮装去要糖
[05:45] Maybe I’ve grown out of it. 也许我已经长大了
[05:46] Are you sure? You’re giving up free candy? 你确定吗 不要免费的糖
[05:48] Please. 拜托
[05:49] Between candy at school 学校有糖
[05:50] and candy from the weird guy in the van — 厢式车里的奇怪男人也有糖
[05:53] – Anna-Kat?! – You’re so gullible. -安娜凯特 -你真好骗
[05:56] How many times have I told you 我跟你说过多少次
[05:57] I don’t think van jokes are funny? 厢式车笑话不好笑
[06:00] Where’s Taylor? 泰勒呢
[06:01] She’s still at school, practicing for the play. 还在学校排练戏剧
[06:03] Well, she’s quite the actress. 好吧 她真会演
[06:05] Sierra Johnson’s parents are in Antigua, Greg. 西拉·约翰逊的父母在安提瓜岛 格雷格
[06:09] Taylor lied to our faces 泰勒当面骗我们
[06:11] so that she could go to the party, get drunk, 这样可以参加派对 喝醉
[06:13] and mess around with Trip. 和特里普鬼混
[06:16] We don’t know that. 不好说
[06:18] Maybe she just wants to hang out with her friends, 也许她只是想和朋友玩
[06:20] and she had to lie about there being parental supervision 她只能说谎有家长监督
[06:22] so that we would let her go. 我们才会让她去
[06:23] Are you defending her lie? 你在为她的谎言辩护吗
[06:25] If she had told the truth, 如果她说了实话
[06:26] – what would you have said? – No! -你会说什么 -不行
[06:27] You put her in a position where she was forced to lie, 你让她不得不说谎
[06:29] just like when you asked me how I felt 就像你做了宝石美甲
[06:31] when you bejeweled your fingernails. 问我的感受一样
[06:32] You said I looked classy. 你说我看起来特别有品味
[06:34] Of course I did. 我当然得那么说
[06:35] You had two-inch claws on both hands. 你两只手都有两寸长的爪子
[06:37] Well, we are not letting Taylor go to that party. 我们不能让泰勒参加派对
[06:38] I think we should let her go and see what happens. 我们应该让她去 看看结果如何
[06:40] Where is this all coming from? 这话从何说起
[06:42] In two years, 两年后
[06:43] she’s going to a third-rate college 她会进入三流大学
[06:45] that Oliver will mock her for. 奥利弗会嘲笑她
[06:46] My classes are full of freshmen 我的班上有很多大一新生
[06:48] that have their first taste of freedom and go crazy. 他们初尝自由 变得疯狂
[06:51] It’s time to let her off the leash. 是时候松开她的链子了
[06:52] She is going to do exactly what Luthor does when you let him off the leash. 她的结果会和你松开卢瑟的链子结果一样
[06:55] Chase a plastic bag she thinks is a squirrel into the street 它以为塑料袋是街上的松鼠 所以追上去
[06:57] and cause a three-car accident? 造成三辆车的意外
[06:58] Yes, but the human-stupid version of that. 对 但是笨蛋人类的版本
[07:00] We’ve always taught her to do the right thing. 我们总是教她做正确的事
[07:02] This is an opportunity to trust her 这是相信她的机会
[07:03] and see if we succeeded as parents. 看我们做父母是否成功
[07:05] Fine. 好
[07:07] So, if Taylor comes home drunk 如果泰勒喝醉了回家
[07:09] or makes any bad decisions, 或是做出了错误决定
[07:12] then it’s all on you. 那可全怪你
[07:15] You comfortable with that? 你没意见
[07:16] – I am. – Okay. -没 -好
[07:18] So, if you’re wrong, 如果你错了
[07:19] that pretty much torpedoes your credibility 基本上你就不可信了
[07:21] to make any future decisions. 以后不能再做决定
[07:24] Not going to be a problem 我没意见
[07:26] because Taylor’s not gonna let me down, 因为泰勒不会让我失望
[07:28] and then I’m gonna make more decisions. 然后我会做出更多决定
[07:30] Big decisions. 重要决定
[07:32] Thin crust, thick crust, whatever I say. 薄皮厚皮我说了算
[07:34] Well, look at you. 瞧你
[07:39] Your lips really do look like pool toys. 你的嘴唇真的像泳池玩具
[07:42] What? 什么
[07:47] How’s the party you’re planning going? 派对策划的怎么样
[07:49] The kids at Jennifer Estony’s are definitely going to lose it. 去詹妮弗·艾斯托尼家的孩子们一定会吓尿
[07:52] I’ve rented a life-size alien. 我租了个真人大小的外星人
[07:54] It’s going to be all spooky and slimy. 会令人毛骨悚然 而且黏黏的
[07:56] Ooh! You should do an autopsy 你应该做解剖
[07:58] and put dry ice in the body cavities 在身体内放干冰
[08:00] so when you cut it open, the guts smoke. 这样切开时内脏会冒烟
[08:03] I don’t know whether I did 我不知道我对你
[08:04] something terribly wrong with you 是做了特别错的事
[08:06] or terribly right. 还是特别对的事
[08:07] Katie! I need you! 凯蒂 我需要你
[08:09] I gotta take this. 我得接
[08:11] Katie, that’s just your hand. 凯蒂 那是你的手
[08:12] Okay, look. 好的
[08:13] I know the answer to this, 我知道答案
[08:15] but I’m just gonna ask it anyway. 但我还是要问
[08:17] Is my motion-controlled fire pit 我的动感控制的篝火坑
[08:18] going to be a problem with the baby? 不合适宝宝吗
[08:20] Yes. 是的
[08:22] Oh, God! I can’t do this! 天啊 我做不到
[08:24] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[08:27] Oh, God. 天啊
[08:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:32] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[08:36] Why is Cooper getting mail here? 为什么库珀的包裹寄到这里
[08:38] It came! 到了
[08:43] It’s just not how I saw my life ending up. 我没想到我的人生会是这种结局
[08:45] Knocked up, broke, and dumped by a guy 被搞大肚子 变穷 被男人甩
[08:48] who talks to pigs for a living. 他还是靠和猪说话为生的
[08:49] You were so put together when I met you. 我认识你时你多风光啊
[08:51] I’ve really watched you fall apart over the years, Viv. 这些年我看着你分崩离析 维芙
[08:54] Right? 对吧
[08:57] Katie, I have the most amazing idea. 凯蒂 我有个非常棒的主意
[08:59] I know you said you wouldn’t take the baby… 我知道你说了不会要这个孩子
[09:01] …but what if we just raise the baby together? 但如果我们一起养大这孩子呢
[09:04] Absolutely not! 当然不行
[09:05] Viv, you cannot rely on me 维芙 这个孩子的事
[09:07] for anything with this baby. 什么都不能依靠我
[09:08] I already have three kids and a job, 我已经有三个孩子 一份工作
[09:10] and I’m going on my fourth year 而且我这是第四年
[09:12] – trying to finish “Gone Girl.” – Okay. -尝试看完《消失的爱人》 -好
[09:14] Fine. 好
[09:17] Okay, last question. 最后一个问题
[09:19] Do I have to put a gate around my koi pond? 我必须在锦鲤池周围装上围栏吗
[09:23] But they were my babies first! 但它们一开始就是我的宝宝
[09:30] Dude, stop moving. 兄弟 别动
[09:31] Oh, you’re tickling me. 你弄痒我了
[09:32] Okay, this is the moment. 时候到了
[09:34] I owe Doris 20 bucks. 我欠多瑞丝20块
[09:43] Greg! 格雷格
[09:48] All yours, honey. 交给你了 亲爱的
[09:50] Hey, guys. 两位
[09:51] Whatcha doing? 在做什么
[09:53] Well, Dad, the thing is — 爸 是这样的
[09:57] We might touch boobs tonight. 今晚我们可能会摸到咪咪
[09:59] We’re going to a party 我们要参加派对
[10:00] where we’re gonna play “Seven minutes in heaven,” 会玩”七分钟天堂”
[10:02] so we needed to practice taking off bras. 我们需要练习解开胸罩
[10:04] Are you sure the girls are ready for this? 你们确定女孩们准备好了
[10:05] Because you must always have their consent. 你们一定要取得她们的同意
[10:07] Trust me. They’re on board. 相信我 她们同意
[10:08] They were the ones who suggested it. 是她们建议的
[10:10] I was just expecting an evening with a few scares 我本来只期望受受惊吓
[10:12] and some light hand-holding. 牵牵小手
[10:18] Anything else you guys want to discuss? 你们还要讨论什么
[10:20] – Dad, we already know everything we need to know. – If that’s true, -爸 我们都懂了 -如果是这样
[10:22] why are you wearing a nursing bra? 你们为什么戴着哺乳胸罩
[10:24] Oh, that’s what these are for? 原来是这个用处
[10:27] I perfected this for nothing. 我练得这么好根本没用
[10:33] I’m ready for the party. 我去参加派对了
[10:38] Looks like she’s dressed for some good decisions. 看来她的打扮是会做出好的决定
[10:41] Oh, my ride to the party is here. 接我的车来了
[10:43] Taylor, remember, no drinking, 泰勒 记住 不要喝酒
[10:45] and if kids are making bad choices at the party, 如果派对上的孩子们做出坏的决定
[10:47] you have to leave immediately. 你必须马上离开
[10:49] Right. 对
[10:50] – No, say it the real way. – Right. -不 认真说 -对
[10:52] Greg, you have nothing to worry about. 格雷格 你不必担心
[10:54] There couldn’t possibly be any of that going on 根本不可能发生那些事
[10:57] with Sierra’s parents supervising. 因为西拉的父母在监督
[10:59] So much supervising. 好多监督
[11:01] Remember — curfew is midnight. 记住 规定回家时间是午夜
[11:03] Right. 对
[11:04] Wrong right again! 语气又错了
[11:05] I’m off, too, 我也走了
[11:06] but I will be back 但我会回来
[11:07] to greet Taylor when she gets home… 在泰勒回家时向她问候
[11:09] …when she staggers in all, “I wasn’t drinking. 她摇摇晃晃进来说”我没喝酒”
[11:11] Other people were. “其他人喝酒了”
[11:12] That’s why I smell like booze.” “所以我一身酒味”
[11:16] I’m going to be right, you’re going to be wrong, 我是对的 你是错的
[11:17] and Taylor’s leash goes back on. 泰勒的链子要重新拴上
[11:20] I might even get her a shock collar. 搞不好我给她弄个电击项圈
[11:27] Trick or treat! 不给糖就捣蛋
[11:30] Well, look at all these adorable costumes. 看这些可爱的装扮服
[11:34] Wonder Woman, Mr. Policeman, 神奇女侠 警察先生
[11:37] Zombie Annie. 僵尸安妮
[11:39] Oh, I remember those days. 我还记得这些日子
[11:41] The brains will come out tomorrow. 明天脑髓就出来了
[11:44] Nice. 不错
[11:45] But I would’ve gone with “It’s a hard-knock afterlife.” 但是我就会说”死后好痛苦”
[11:49] Daddy. 爸
[11:51] What is it, sweetie? 什么事 宝贝
[11:52] I can’t believe I missed out on 我不敢相信今年
[11:53] dressing up and trick-or-treating this year. 我没有扮装去要糖
[11:55] How could you let me do this? 你怎能让我这样做
[11:57] I was supporting your decision. 我在支持你的决定
[11:58] I’m just a child. 我只是一个孩子
[12:00] But I’m letting you off the leash a little bit. 但我解开了你的链子
[12:02] What nonsense is that? 这是什么胡话
[12:04] You’re supposed to protect me from myself. 你应该保护我不受我的伤害
[12:05] You’re supposed to know better than me, Greg. 你应该比我懂 格雷格
[12:10] You’re right. 你说得对
[12:11] I don’t know what I was thinking. 我不知道我在想什么
[12:13] I shouldn’t be trusting Taylor 我也不应该相信泰勒
[12:14] to make her own decisions either! 让她自己做决定
[12:15] Tell you what — 这样吧
[12:17] I’ll take you trick-or-treating right now. 我现在就带你去要糖
[12:19] But I don’t have a costume. 但我没有装扮服
[12:22] We’ll figure something out in the car. 在车上想办法
[12:23] Come on! 快走
[12:30] This is humiliating. 太丢人了
[12:31] Listen, it was between cup holder and map, 不是杯架就是地图
[12:33] and you chose map. 你选了地图
[12:34] Cup holder was just me 杯架只是我
[12:36] holding your NPR travel mug. 举着你的旅行水杯
[12:39] Why did we come to this house? 为什么来这家
[12:42] ‘Cause your mother might be right about something, 因为你妈妈可能说对了什么
[12:43] and it would be very, very bad for me, 对我来说很糟糕
[12:45] and I’ll wind up renting a bachelor pad 最终我会租单身汉公寓
[12:46] somewhere around… 地方在
[12:49] …here. 这里
[13:01] I don’t know whether I should go in or not. 我不知道我应不应该进去
[13:03] You don’t go in. 你不会进去
[13:04] You just go up to the door. 你只是走到门口
[13:06] I know you’ve done this before. 我知道你以前这样做过
[13:08] She told us the parents were going to be home. 她告诉我们会有父母在家
[13:10] Well, they are definitely still in Antigua. 他们绝对还在安提瓜岛
[13:13] I want to trust her, 我想相信她
[13:15] but who knows what’s going on in there? 但谁知道里面发生了什么事
[13:17] If I screw this up, I’m never gonna get to try 如果这次我搞砸了 我永远别想尝试
[13:19] the pizza crust with the cheese inside. 加芝士的披萨皮
[13:20] I just want to see a movie without Judi Dench in it. 我只是想看一部没有朱迪·丹奇的电影
[13:22] That’s all I want. 我只有这个要求
[13:23] I wasn’t doing anything! 我什么都没干
[13:25] I can’t believe you’d embarrass me like that! 真不敢相信你这样让我出丑
[13:26] We’ll talk about it in the car. 我们在车上说
[13:28] You ruined my life! I hate you! 你毁了我的人生 我恨你
[13:31] You know what? I’m gonna roll the dice and trust her. 知道吗 我就赌一把相信她
[13:33] Yeah. Me, too. 对 我也是
[13:40] Some people think 有些人以为
[13:41] that there is no life on other planets. 其他星球上没有生命
[13:43] But tonight, 但今晚
[13:45] you are going to learn the truth! 你们将知道真相
[13:48] Let’s cut open his stomach and see what he feeds on! 我们切开他的肚子看他吃的是什么
[13:56] Aah! Intestines! 肠子
[14:03] A giant alien eye! 一个大大的外星人眼球
[14:07] That’s a dog chew toy. 那是狗的咬咬玩具
[14:09] No, it’s not. 不是的
[14:10] It’s an alien eye. 这是外星人的眼球
[14:11] My dog has that chew toy. 我的狗就有那个咬咬玩具
[14:13] Well, maybe your dog found an alien eyeball. 也许你的狗找到了外星人的眼球
[14:16] He didn’t. That’s a chew toy. 它没有 那是咬咬玩具
[14:17] How’s your dog at finding missing kids? 你的狗找失踪孩子的水平怎样
[14:25] Um…Katie? 凯蒂
[14:27] This isn’t the big scary thing you promised, is it? 这不是你保证的超级吓人的活动吧
[14:31] No. 不是
[14:33] This is to just weed out the wimps. 这只是吓跑胆小的
[14:37] Can’t wait to see what you have planned. 等不及想看看你的安排
[14:39] Hey, Jennifer! 詹妮弗
[14:42] Me, too. 我也想看
[14:43] Hey, neighbor! 邻居
[14:44] Viv, what are you doing here? 维芙 你来做什么
[14:46] I felt bad about pestering you, 烦着你我很内疚
[14:48] so I want to make it up to you by helping. 所以我来帮助 以此补偿你
[14:51] Seriously? 真的
[14:52] I also don’t want to be alone on Halloween. 我也不想一个人过万圣节
[14:54] All the kids ask about is candy. 所有孩子都只要糖
[14:55] It’s never about me. 根本不重视我
[14:56] Well, the woman I hired 我请来
[14:57] to dress up as a witch and serve punch 扮女巫端果汁的女人
[14:59] called in sick. 病了
[15:01] If you want to do that — 如果你想做的话
[15:02] – I love it! – To be clear, -我愿意 -说清楚
[15:04] helping me does not mean I’m raising your child. 帮助我不代表我会养你的孩子
[15:07] But if you won’t love my baby, 但如果你不爱我的宝宝
[15:08] who will? 谁会呢
[15:12] Let’s go find a closet for “Seven minutes in heaven.” 我们去找衣橱间玩”七分钟天堂”
[15:14] Definitely. 当然
[15:21] Um, you’re kind of hurting my hand. 你弄痛我的手了
[15:24] We’re gonna make it eight minutes. 我们玩八分钟
[15:26] Sounds good to me. 我没意见
[15:28] Oh, man. What if I panic? 兄弟 如果我慌了怎么办
[15:30] Just remember what we practiced. 记住我们练习的就行
[15:32] Pretend she’s me in your room in a bra. 假装她是我 在你房间戴着胸罩
[15:35] Dude, you always know what to say. 兄弟 你总是那么会安慰人
[15:42] Uh, I know this isn’t the best time, 我知道现在不合适
[15:44] but I have one more baby-related question. 但我还有一个和宝宝有关的问题
[15:45] No, they cannot ride shotgun. 不行 他们不能坐车的前排
[15:47] Actually, no, I was just wondering — 不 我是在想
[15:51] what do I do when my water breaks? 羊水破了后我要做什么
[15:52] We have to get you to the hospital! 我们得送你去医院
[15:54] I can’t move! I can’t move. 我走不动 我走不动
[15:56] It’s coming! It’s coming now! 要生了 马上要生了
[15:57] – It’s coming now! – Oh, my God! -要生了 -我的天
[15:58] Call 911! 快打911
[16:00] Oh, God! 天啊
[16:01] Come here, Viv! Move! 过来 维芙 让开
[16:03] Move! Move! 让开 让开
[16:05] We got an emergency! 紧急情况
[16:09] Come on, Viv. 来吧 维芙
[16:10] Get up here. 上去
[16:15] – Okay, breathe! – I’m here to assist. -呼吸 -我来协助
[16:16] Get out of here, you perv! 滚 变态
[16:19] Worth a shot. 值得试试
[16:24] Can we use any closet? 随便哪个衣橱间都行吗
[16:26] Is there a specific closet? 有没有特定的
[16:28] Should I have made a reservation? 要不要预约
[16:40] You sure you want to do this? 你确定想这样做
[16:47] So, that’s a yes. 你这是同意了
[16:51] Dude! Your mom needs you. 哥们 你妈需要你
[16:52] It’s an emergency. 紧急情况
[16:53] And she said to bring towels. 她说拿毛巾
[16:55] Also, could you put in a word for me to assist? 你能说好话让我协助吗
[16:59] Is it too late for a C-section?! 现在做剖腹是不是太迟了
[17:01] Yes!! I can see the head! 是 我能看到头了
[17:03] Push it back in, and go get a knife! 推回去 拿刀来
[17:10] – Don’t look. – It’s too late. -别看 -太迟了
[17:12] Push, Viv. 用力 维芙
[17:13] Breathe, Viv! 呼吸 维芙
[17:15] You’re about to meet your baby! 你要见到你的孩子了
[17:17] I don’t want a baby! 我不要孩子
[17:18] I want a purse! 我要包包
[17:25] One more push, Viv. 再用力 维芙
[17:31] It’s a girl. 是个女孩
[17:32] Oliver, towel. 奥利弗 毛巾
[17:35] Towel! 毛巾
[17:37] This is how I felt when I saw “The Ring” When I was 9. 我九岁时看《午夜凶铃》就是这种感觉
[17:40] Too soon. 太早了
[17:51] I always knew that you’d be there for me. 我一直知道你会陪着我
[17:54] Now look at our baby. 看我们的孩子
[17:56] Aww, your baby. 你的孩子
[17:58] All yours. 全部是你的
[18:00] She’s so tiny. 她真小
[18:02] Yeah. 是
[18:03] And she’s so beautiful. Isn’t she beautiful? 她真漂亮 她是不是很漂亮
[18:05] Yes, she is. 是的 很漂亮
[18:07] I think she’s not as beautiful as her mama, but… 虽然没妈妈漂亮 但是
[18:11] I gotta hand it to you. 太厉害了
[18:13] What do you mean? 什么意思
[18:14] A witch giving birth to a demon baby? 女巫生下恶魔孩子
[18:17] Amazing. 太棒了
[18:18] It looked so real. 看上去好真实
[18:20] And it’s not over yet. 还没结束
[18:22] A fake ambulance is gonna pull up 假的救护车马上会到
[18:24] and take this fake baby to a fake hospital. 接这个假孩子去假医院
[18:31] I don’t know why they call it the miracle of life. 不知道为什么叫生命的奇迹
[18:34] It is so gross, and so much of this sound. 太恶心了 一直有这种声音
[18:42] You must be exhausted. Wh-Why don’t you go to bed? 你肯定累坏了 不如上床休息
[18:44] Nope. 不
[18:45] I’m staying up until Taylor gets home. 我要等泰勒回家
[18:46] She has 20 seconds 她还有20秒
[18:48] until I’m right, you’re wrong, 就是我对你错
[18:49] and she’s busted. 她被抓现行
[18:51] Oh, no, no. She’s coming home right now. 不 她现在会回家
[18:55] I mean, now! 现在
[18:58] In 3, 2, 1. 倒数三二一
[19:03] Crap. I guess you’re — 见鬼 看来你…
[19:04] She’s home. 她回来了
[19:06] She’s home, and she’s on time. 她准时回家了
[19:07] Yeah, but in what condition? 但情况如何呢
[19:08] I’m just gonna go to bed. 我去睡觉了
[19:11] What did you do at the party? 你在派对上做了什么
[19:13] I just hung out with my friends. 和朋友们一起玩
[19:14] – She just hung out. – Wait. -只是玩 -等等
[19:16] Wait, before you go, the night is still young. 先别走 现在还早
[19:18] Let’s play a game of “Simon Says.” 我们玩”西蒙说”的游戏
[19:22] – Really? – It’ll be fun. -真的吗 -很好玩的
[19:24] Simon says touch your nose with your index finger. 西蒙说用食指碰鼻子
[19:27] Simon says walk towards me in a straight line, 西蒙说走直线走到我面前
[19:30] heel to toe. 脚尖碰脚趾
[19:34] Simon says say the alphabet backwards. 西蒙说倒着背字母表
[19:37] R Um…R —
[19:39] Okay, forget it. Go to bed. 好的 算了 去睡觉
[19:45] Why is it so hard for you to see 你为什么那么难相信
[19:46] that your daughter did the right thing? 你女儿做了正确的事
[19:48] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:50] If she would’ve done something wrong, 如果她做错了什么
[19:51] I could’ve grounded her and kept an eye on her, 我可以将她禁足 盯着她
[19:53] and she wouldn’t be out there worrying me. 她不会出门让我担心
[19:55] I’m not ready to let Taylor off the leash. 我还没准备好解开泰勒的链子
[19:57] I get that. 我懂
[19:58] But you got to realize 但你得明白
[20:00] we bring them into this world like Viv just did, 我们把他们带到这个世界 就像维芙刚才做的
[20:02] then life is one long process of letting them go. 然后生活就是放他们走的漫长过程
[20:05] Even though I can’t wait to get rid of them… 尽管我等不及摆脱他们
[20:09] I want to hold on to them just as much. 我还是想尽量留住他们
[20:12] Like you… 就像你
[20:13] with your stupid National Geographics in the basement. 和地下室你愚蠢的《国家地理》
[20:17] Hey, guys. How was the party? 两位 派对怎么样
[20:20] Did everything go as planned? 一切按计划走吗
[20:22] No, Viv’s stupid baby ruined the mood. 没有 维芙的蠢孩子毁了心情
[20:24] But that’s okay. 但没关系
[20:25] Gives us more time to practice. 让我们有更多时间练习
[20:27] Let’s go perfect the push-up bra. 我们去完善解上托式胸罩
[20:28] Okay, but remember — 好 但要记住
[20:29] no pinching me with the clasp. 别用钩子戳我
[20:31] And try to warm up your hands. 先把手弄暖和
[20:36] Ah, boys and their bras. 男孩们和他们的胸罩
[20:39] Story as old as time. 自古便是这样
[20:44] She really is beautiful. 她真的很漂亮
[20:46] Yeah. 是吗
[20:47] Hey, would you mind if I used your restroom? 我用下你们的洗手间行吗
[20:49] Go right ahead. 去吧
[20:50] Okay, I’ll be right back. 好 我马上回来
[20:52] So cute. 真可爱
[20:54] Who brought you into this world? 是谁接你来到这个世界的
[20:55] I did. 是我
[20:56] Who ruined my shoes? 谁毁了我的鞋子
[20:58] You did. 是你
[21:02] Viv’s running away again. 维芙又跑了
[21:08] Viv! Come back here! 维芙 给我回来
[21:10] I just want a shower! 我只是想洗澡
[21:14] Katie? 凯蒂
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme