时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Morning! – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[00:05] | Mama, what happened? | 妈妈 出什么事了 |
[00:06] | How come you’re not wearing | 你为什么没穿 |
[00:08] | a wrinkled flannel shirt covered in food? | 上面沾着食物的皱巴巴的法兰绒衬衫 |
[00:10] | That’s little kid for “You look beautiful.” | 这是小孩子在说”你看上去很美” |
[00:12] | Hey, Google Translator, I know what I said. | 谷歌翻译器 我知道我说了什么 |
[00:15] | Anna-Kat, do you have anything better to do | 安娜凯特 除了折磨你的父母外 |
[00:16] | besides abuse your parents? | 你没有更好的事可做吗 |
[00:18] | Better? No. | 更好的 没有 |
[00:20] | That’s it. You’re joining a team sport this spring. | 够了 今年春季你要加入团队运动 |
[00:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:23] | Team sports build character | 团队运动打造性格 |
[00:25] | and, more importantly, makes you somebody else’s problem | 更重要的是 每周五小时 |
[00:27] | for five hours a week. | 你就成了别人的麻烦 |
[00:29] | I laminated the pages for your Spring Gala presentation today. | 我今天过塑你的春季晚会介绍 |
[00:31] | – Thank you. -I told you the laminator | -谢谢-我跟你说过 六年前 |
[00:33] | I bought six years ago on Cyber Monday | 我在网络星期一买的压膜机 |
[00:35] | would come in handy someday. | 总有一天会派上用场 |
[00:36] | Oops, I spilled my coffee. | 不好 我弄洒了咖啡 |
[00:39] | Oh, wait. Laminated. | 等等 过塑了 |
[00:40] | Pays for itself. | 值了 |
[00:43] | Look at you! | 瞧你 |
[00:45] | Don’t “Look at you” Me. | 别这样说 |
[00:47] | Is this how we’re gonna save money? | 我们就要这样省钱吗 |
[00:48] | Me wearing your old prom dress to my junior prom? | 我穿你的旧毕业舞会裙去参加我的高三舞会 |
[00:51] | It’s completely out of date, | 完全过时了 |
[00:53] | and the zipper is totally broken. | 拉链也坏了 |
[00:54] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[00:56] | Remember the dress I like? | 记得我喜欢的裙子吗 |
[00:58] | Taylor, we can’t afford that. | 泰勒 我们买不起 |
[01:00] | The only expensive item we buy in this house | 这个家唯一买的贵重物品 |
[01:02] | and use just once is your dad’s laminator. | 而且只用一次的 是你爸的压膜机 |
[01:04] | Oh, I thought this was my toast. | 我以为这是我的吐司 |
[01:07] | Good thing it’s laminated. | 好在过塑了 |
[01:09] | We’re makin’ money off this thing right now. | 这东西都能升值了 |
[01:11] | Well, I found it half-price at a sample sale | 我找到一条半价的样品 |
[01:13] | at Bee Bee’s Basement in New York. | 在纽约的比比地下室卖 |
[01:15] | Their doors open at 10:30, | 10点半开门 |
[01:16] | and I need to be the first one in line. | 我要站在队伍第一名 |
[01:18] | How are you gonna get there? | 你怎么去 |
[01:19] | I was hoping a certain someone could take me there | 我希望某人能送我去 |
[01:22] | and we can make an adventure out of it? | 我们可以冒险一下 |
[01:23] | Oh, honey, that is so sweet. | 亲爱的 真是贴心 |
[01:27] | Oh, no, not you. I was talking about Trip! | 不 不是你 我是指特里普 |
[01:30] | How clueless could you get? | 你怎么一点眼力劲儿都没有 |
[01:33] | Our kids are so mean to us. | 我们的孩子对我们好刻薄 |
[01:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:50] | – Katie. – Tara. | -凯蒂 -泰拉 |
[01:51] | I got a front-row seat to watch you crash and burn. | 我会坐在前排看你崩溃[坠机燃烧] |
[01:55] | I’m not going to crash and burn. | 我不会崩溃 |
[01:57] | In fact, I’m going to do just the opposite. | 事实上 我会相反 |
[02:01] | I’m going to arrive safely… | 我会安排抵达 |
[02:03] | and at the… perfect temperature. | 在完美的温度 |
[02:07] | Oh, my God, it’s happening. You’re already imploding. | 我的天 已经发生了 你内爆了 |
[02:09] | Tara, I’m gonna tell you something that’s gonna sting. | 泰拉 我要告诉你一件非常打击你的事 |
[02:14] | I was the one who put the “I Suck” Post-it | 是我在德里克·施洛舍派对上 |
[02:17] | on your back at Derrick Slosher’s party. | 给你背上贴了”我好烂”的便利贴 |
[02:26] | Ladies of the Gala Board, | 晚会委员会的女士们 |
[02:28] | I come to you with an update on the Gala | 我为各位带来了晚会准备的更新情况 |
[02:30] | that I have planned without help from anyone. | 由我一个人计划 没人帮忙 |
[02:33] | Especially Tara Summers, because she sucks — | 尤其是泰拉·萨莫斯 她很烂 |
[02:36] | we’ve all seen the Post-it. | 我们都看到便利贴了 |
[02:40] | I have secured the Carson House for the venue | 我已经定下了卡森大宅作为举办地点 |
[02:44] | and nailed down the caterer — Taj Ma-Challah, | 也定下了宴席承办商 泰姬哈拉 |
[02:47] | the best Kosher Indian restaurant in Fairfield County. | 费尔菲尔德县最好的犹太洁食印度餐厅 |
[02:49] | I got you, Rachael! | 我支持你 瑞秋 |
[02:51] | I’ve also hired some unemployed Bollywood dancers from Juilliard | 我还从茱莉亚音乐学院请到了失业的宝莱坞舞者 |
[02:55] | who are desperate to pay off their student loans. | 他们不顾一切地想还学生贷款 |
[02:57] | Well, Mrs. Otto, we’re impressed with your ideas | 奥图太太 我们很欣赏你的想法 |
[02:59] | and the fact that they’re laminated, | 还有已经过塑的事实 |
[03:01] | but what about — | 但关于 |
[03:02] | The auction items? All taken care of. | 拍卖品吗 全搞定了 |
[03:05] | Big and better than last year. | 比去年的更好更大 |
[03:06] | Actually, what I was going to say was, | 事实上我要说的是 |
[03:08] | what about Nathan Fillion? | 关于内森·菲利安呢 |
[03:11] | Nathan Fillion? | 内森·菲利安 |
[03:14] | At your initial presentation, | 在你最初的介绍中 |
[03:15] | you promised us you would have TV’s Richard Castle | 你跟我们保证会请电视上的灵书妙探 |
[03:18] | riding in on an elephant. | 骑着大象出场 |
[03:19] | Oh, crap, she remembered that. | 见鬼 她还记得 |
[03:22] | Nathan Fillion from ABC’s “Castle”! | ABC《灵书妙探 》的内森·菲利安 |
[03:25] | Uh-oh. Think quick. | 快点想啊 |
[03:27] | Of course I have Nathan Fillion. Didn’t I mention that? | 我当然请到了内森·菲利安 我没说吗 |
[03:30] | No? He’s all in. Plus the elephant. | 没有吗 他来 还有大象 |
[03:32] | Totally have that, too. | 绝对有 |
[03:34] | Well, in that case, | 既然是这样 |
[03:36] | I approve your plan, and we look forward to the Gala. | 我批准你的计划 我们很期待晚会 |
[03:39] | And by “Looking forward to the Gala,” | 很期待晚会的意思 |
[03:41] | I mean, “I’m looking forward to meeting Nathan Fillion.” | 就是我很期待见到内森·菲利安 |
[03:44] | I want to storm his castle, if you know what I mean. | 我要给他的城堡带来风暴 明白我意思吧 |
[03:51] | Stupid, stupid Katie. | 愚蠢愚蠢的凯蒂 |
[03:53] | When Nathan Fillion’s a no-show, | 内森·菲利安不来 |
[03:55] | you’re gonna be the laughingstock of Westport. | 你会成为西港的笑柄 |
[03:57] | You’re so screwed. | 你死定了 |
[03:58] | Oh, he’ll be there. | 他会来的 |
[04:00] | We were camp counselors together, | 我们一起做过营地辅导员 |
[04:01] | and he promised to never let me down. | 他承诺过永远不让我失望 |
[04:04] | Stop lying. You’re only making things worse. | 别说谎 你只会让事情更糟糕 |
[04:06] | I actually saved his life in a boating accident. | 我还在船只意外中救了他的命 |
[04:09] | Walk away, Katie! Walk. Away. Now. | 快走 凯蒂 马上快走开 |
[04:12] | Mouth to mouth. The whole deal. | 嘴对嘴呼吸 全套 |
[04:13] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[04:19] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么做 |
[04:21] | Fly to Los Angeles, track down Nathan Fillion, | 飞去洛杉矶找内森·菲利安 |
[04:23] | and say, “You don’t know me, but will you come to Westport | 然后说 你不认识我 但你会去西港 |
[04:26] | and ride an elephant for a bunch of rich white women… | 为了一帮有钱白种女人骑大象吗 |
[04:29] | and you two”? | 还有你们两个 |
[04:31] | Yeah. Tracking him down isn’t a problem. | 找到他并不是问题 |
[04:33] | All these celebrities have Instagram or Twitter. | 所有名人都有图片分享和推特账号 |
[04:36] | I’ll find him in 90 seconds. | 我90秒就能找到他 |
[04:37] | Well, on the bright side, you haven’t complained once | 而且好的一面 你没有抱怨 |
[04:39] | about your kids, so you must be killing it at home. | 你的孩子 你在家里一定大杀四方 |
[04:40] | No. Things at home are equally sucky. | 不 家里还是那么差劲 |
[04:42] | Taylor is buying her prom dress in New York City | 泰勒和特里普去纽约买毕业舞会的裙子 |
[04:45] | with Trip and not me. | 而不是和我去 |
[04:46] | Oh, Katie, you are my best friend, | 凯蒂 你是我最好的朋友 |
[04:47] | and I can’t think of a single thing | 我无法想到一件事 |
[04:49] | I wouldn’t rather do with Trip than you. | 我宁愿和特里普做也不和你做 |
[04:51] | But prom-dress-buying | 但买毕业舞会的裙子 |
[04:52] | is an unforgettable mother-daughter milestone. | 是母女永生难忘的里程碑 |
[04:54] | It’s like the first time she told me she hated me. | 就像她第一次跟我说她恨我 |
[04:57] | She was so angry. | 她那么生气 |
[04:59] | Boom. I got it. | 我找到了 |
[05:00] | Nathan Fillion is in New York tomorrow, | 内森·菲利安明天在纽约 |
[05:02] | signing autographs at a sci-fi convention | 在科幻大会上为他的老剧 |
[05:04] | for his old show, “Firefly.” | 《萤火虫》签名 |
[05:06] | Big whoop. He could be sitting on your lap | 那又怎样 就算他坐在你大腿上 |
[05:07] | and it wouldn’t matter. | 也无事无补 |
[05:08] | He’s still not gonna agree to some desperate mom | 他依然不会同意头发上有玉米片的 |
[05:10] | with cornflakes in her hair | 什么绝望妈妈 |
[05:12] | begging him to come to some school fundraiser. | 求他参加什么学校筹款会 |
[05:14] | You show up at school with cornflakes in your hair six times | 你曾经六次头发里有玉米片去学校 |
[05:16] | and all of a sudden it’s a thing. | 突然这就是大事了吗 |
[05:17] | I’m telling you, this is a sign. | 我告诉你 这是征兆 |
[05:19] | Ugh! Buckle up. Here comes some hippy-dippy nonsense. | 准备好了 废话又来了 |
[05:22] | Nathan is in New York, Katie needs Nathan, | 内森在纽约 凯蒂需要内森 |
[05:24] | and she’s also looking for an excuse | 而且她还在找借口 |
[05:25] | to go to New York with Taylor. | 和泰勒去纽约 |
[05:27] | It’s a DS. | 这是双征 |
[05:28] | A double sign! | 双重征兆 |
[05:30] | Here’s a double sign. | 这是双重征兆 |
[05:31] | Usually I side with Doris on this. | 通常我会同意多瑞丝的话 |
[05:34] | But the sign crap works in my favor, so I’m not going to argue. | 但征兆废话比较中听 我不会反驳 |
[05:36] | Last time you listened to Angela over me, | 上一次你听安吉拉没听我的 |
[05:38] | you took a candle-making class instead of wine-tasting | 上了做蜡烛课 而不是去品酒会 |
[05:41] | and missed out on drinking Pinot with Beyoncé. | 错过了和碧昂丝喝皮诺 |
[05:44] | – But those candles were — – Shut up, Angela. | -但那些蜡烛 -闭嘴 安吉拉 |
[05:46] | I’m still angry. | 我还在生气 |
[05:52] | So, you’re all set to take Taylor to get her dress tomorrow? | 你准备好明天陪泰勒去买裙子 |
[05:54] | Totally. Very excited. | 是的 非常期待 |
[05:55] | My two favorite places in the world — | 全世界我最爱的两个地方 |
[05:57] | New York City and the Big Apple. | 纽约市和大苹果 |
[05:59] | You filled up the tank? You checked the tires? | 你加满了油 检查了轮胎 |
[06:01] | You have AAA? | 你有汽车协会服务吗 |
[06:01] | Sir, not a triple A. | 先生 没有三个A |
[06:03] | I have two C’s and an incomplete. | 我有两个C和一个不及格 |
[06:05] | Dad, everything’s going to be fine. | 爸 不会有事的 |
[06:07] | How’d the presentation go? How were the laminated pages? | 推介怎么样 过塑的纸张如何 |
[06:09] | I painted myself into a corner that I can never get out of. | 我把自己逼进了死角出不来了 |
[06:13] | I will be mocked by Tara for eternity. | 我会永生被泰拉嘲笑 |
[06:15] | But the pages were okay? | 但纸张没事 |
[06:16] | Yes, Greg. | 是 格雷格 |
[06:17] | New plan — I am driving you to New York tomorrow. | 新计划 我明天开车送你去纽约 |
[06:21] | No, Trip’s taking me. | 不 特里普带我去 |
[06:22] | Turns out Nathan Fillion | 原来 内森·菲利安 |
[06:23] | is going to be at a sci-fi convention in the city. | 要参加纽约市的科幻大会 |
[06:25] | I got to go talk him into doing the Gala. | 我得劝他参加晚会 |
[06:26] | But what about my dress? | 但我的裙子呢 |
[06:28] | The convention starts at 9:00. | 大会9点开始 |
[06:29] | We’ll be there for like half an hour, talk to Nathan, | 我们会待上半小时 说服内森·菲利安 |
[06:30] | and then get to Bee Bee’s Basement before it opens. | 然后在比比地下室开门前到那里 |
[06:32] | But if you take me, | 但如果你带我去 |
[06:33] | you’re going to be momming me the whole time, | 你会一直唠叨 |
[06:35] | telling me how to act, how to sit, | 叫我如何做 如何坐 |
[06:37] | how to crack my knuckles all at the same time. | 如果掰指关节 |
[06:39] | So gross. | 真恶心 |
[06:40] | But I’m not going to do it this trip. | 但这次旅行中我不会说 |
[06:42] | – What? – Not you, Trip. | -什么 -不是说你 特里普[音同] |
[06:43] | – I’m talking about the trip with Taylor. – I’m with Taylor. | -我是说和泰勒的旅行 -我和泰勒一起 |
[06:45] | She’s talking about going to New York. | 她是说去纽约 |
[06:47] | Oh, that and the Big Apple are my two favorite cities. | 它和大苹果是我最爱的城市 |
[06:49] | We’re on a loop. | 绕不出去了 |
[06:49] | I promise I’m not going to “Mom” You while we’re on this trip. | 我保证这次旅行我不会做唠叨的妈妈 |
[06:53] | Right here. | 我在这里 |
[06:53] | I’ll keep it fun. | 我会让旅行很好玩 |
[06:54] | I won’t be a drag. We’ll be best buddies. | 我不会成为累赘 我们会做闺蜜 |
[06:56] | We’ll have light banter like the Gilmore Girls. | 我们会像《吉尔莫女孩》一样开些小玩笑 |
[06:59] | Babe, I think it’s a good idea you two go together. | 宝贝 我觉得你们俩去很好 |
[07:01] | It means a lot to your mom. | 对你妈妈来说很重要 |
[07:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | I thought Trip was a dumb jerk at the beginning. | 我一开始觉得特里普是个愚蠢的混蛋 |
[07:09] | Turns out he’s a dumb sweetheart. | 结果他是个愚蠢的甜心 |
[07:10] | Yeah, that’s the problem for me. | 这个问题也困扰我 |
[07:11] | I’m supposed to hate my daughter’s boyfriend, | 我应该讨厌我女儿的男友 |
[07:13] | but how can I do that when he’s so likeable? | 但他这么讨人喜欢 我怎么讨厌他 |
[07:15] | Maybe you can hate him for that. | 也许你可以讨厌他这点 |
[07:17] | That’s why we work. | 所以说我们是夫妻 |
[07:24] | All right, Anna-Kat, time’s up. What sport is it gonna be? | 安娜凯特 时间到 你选什么运动 |
[07:27] | I’m gonna do flag football with Franklin. | 我会和富兰克林玩夺旗橄榄球 |
[07:29] | I need someone to teach me how to throw a spiral tomorrow. | 我需要有人明天教我扔螺旋球 |
[07:32] | I can do it. | 我可以 |
[07:33] | You’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[07:36] | So mean. | 真刻薄 |
[07:37] | I’m curious, how are you | 我很好奇 你怎么 |
[07:39] | going to teach Anna-Kat to throw a football? | 教安娜凯特扔橄榄球 |
[07:41] | You use “Touchdown” And “Baskets” Interchangeably. | 你经常把触地得分和上篮说反 |
[07:43] | I’m curious how you’re gonna convince Nathan Fillion | 我很好奇你怎么说服内森·菲利安 |
[07:45] | to ride an elephant through the Spring Gala. | 骑着大象穿过春季晚会 |
[07:46] | Luckily, I am going with a “Firefly” Superfan | 好在 我会带去《萤火虫》的超级粉 |
[07:49] | who will totally win over Nathan, | 去说服内森 |
[07:50] | then all I’ll have to do is swoop in and make the ask. | 然后我会插进去提出要求 |
[07:52] | Who’s the superfan? | 谁是超级粉 |
[07:53] | You. | 你 |
[07:54] | You are gonna binge-watch | 今晚你要连续看完 |
[07:56] | all 14 episodes plus the movie tonight. | 14集加一部电影 |
[07:58] | Why am I doing that? | 为什么要我这样做 |
[07:59] | Because we’re family, | 因为我们是一家人 |
[08:00] | and when you’re a part of a family, | 当你是家庭一分子时 |
[08:01] | people who pay for your food force you to do things. | 出钱给你买食物的人会强迫你做事 |
[08:04] | Okay, I better get some sleep. | 我最好去睡觉 |
[08:05] | And you need to stay up all night. | 你要熬夜 |
[08:07] | Binge or starve. | 看剧还是饿肚子 |
[08:09] | I’ve been around other families. This isn’t normal. | 我见过其他家庭 这不正常 |
[08:16] | I’m on episode 14, and I still have the movie to go. | 我看了14集 还差电影 |
[08:19] | It’s awesome. It’s the Wild West in space. | 好棒的剧 太空版《西部世界》 |
[08:22] | He’s an enterprising smuggler… | 他是有事业心的走私犯 |
[08:23] | …who will do anything for money, so it’s got heart. | 为了钱什么都愿意做 这剧有灵魂 |
[08:26] | Well, I am glad you’re on board. | 我很开心你上道了 |
[08:29] | If you get tired in the car, I bought some caffeine pills. | 如果你在车上累了 我买了咖啡因药片 |
[08:32] | Again, not a normal thing a mother says to her child. | 再说一遍 这不是当妈的给孩子说的正常话 |
[08:35] | Taylor, come on! | 泰勒 快 |
[08:38] | Is that what you’re wearing? To New York? | 你穿这个去纽约 |
[08:41] | I like it. Don’t you? | 我喜欢 你不喜欢吗 |
[08:43] | She’s testing you, Katie. Use a word the kids use. | 她在考验你 凯蒂 用孩子们说的话 |
[08:46] | It’s…jiggy. | 酷毙了 |
[08:51] | Bye, Mama! | 拜拜 妈妈 |
[08:53] | Good luck! You’re gonna need it! | 好运 你会需要的 |
[08:54] | Not as much as you! | 没你需要 |
[08:58] | Not to worry, Anna-Kat. I did some research. | 别担心 安娜凯特 我做了研究 |
[09:01] | Throwing the perfect spiral is all about form. See? | 扔出完美的螺旋球重在姿势 看 |
[09:04] | That doesn’t look right, Dad. | 看起来不对 爸 |
[09:06] | It feels right. | 感觉很对 |
[09:07] | Back in high school, I watched a lot of football… | 高中时 我看过不少橄榄球 |
[09:10] | from the stands holding a tuba. | 在看台上拿着低音号看 |
[09:22] | Hey, Trip. Mr. A here. How close are you to my house? | 特里普 我是A先生 你离我家多远 |
[09:27] | Look at us — mother-daughter/best friends. | 看我们 母女兼最好的朋友 |
[09:30] | You got your feet up on the dash and I’m not saying anything | 你把脚放在上面 我不会说什么 |
[09:32] | about how the airbag could go off and paralyze you. | 安全气囊弹出来会让你瘫痪 |
[09:33] | I’m cool with it. | 我没意见 |
[09:34] | I said it super-quick, “Gilmore Girls” Style. | 我说的很快 《吉尔莫女孩》风格 |
[09:36] | Yeah, it’s the dream, Mom. | 真像做梦 妈 |
[09:41] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[09:44] | “Bones” Ran for 12! | 《识骨寻踪》播了12季 |
[09:46] | So, Trip’s really cute. | 特里普很帅 |
[09:48] | Junior prom. Big deal, right? | 高三舞会 很重要的 |
[09:50] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[09:54] | This is fun. | 这真好玩 |
[09:56] | You’re losing her. Get her attention. | 她走神了 让她注意 |
[09:59] | The guy I went to prom with, Mitch Murphy, | 我参加毕业舞会的舞伴 米奇·墨菲 |
[10:01] | “Murph” — he was crazy. | 小墨 他很疯狂 |
[10:02] | Taught me how to do donuts in his Trans Am. | 教我开他的车做圆圈漂移 |
[10:04] | Really, Mom? And did you have your hands at 10 and 2? | 是吗 妈 你的手在10点和2点方向吗 |
[10:07] | 10 and 2, Taylor! | 10点和2点 泰勒 |
[10:09] | Always keep your hands at 10 and 2! | 永远把手放在10点和2点方向 |
[10:11] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[10:13] | Don’t believe me, huh? | 不相信我吗 |
[10:19] | Mom, you’re the coolest! | 妈 你最酷了 |
[10:30] | So, what do I do first? | 我先做什么 |
[10:32] | So put your fingers on the laces like that. | 把手指这样放在线上 |
[10:34] | Exactly. That’s what I was gonna say. | 对 我正准备这样说 |
[10:35] | – Just square up. – Square. | -摆好姿势 -姿势 |
[10:36] | – Drop the ball back. – Way back. | -把球拉后 -拉后 |
[10:37] | – Then flick your wrist. – Flick your wrist. | -摆动手腕 -摆动手腕 |
[10:39] | – And spin it. – And spinach. | -然后旋转 -菠菜 |
[10:41] | I actually said “Spin it.” | 我说的是旋转 |
[10:42] | Yeah, yeah. I said spinach | 我说的是菠菜 |
[10:44] | because the key to any sport is nutrients. | 因为所有运动的关键是营养 |
[10:48] | So I’m gonna whip up some smoothies. | 所以我去做冰沙 |
[10:50] | Anna-Kat, remember, elbow down. | 安娜凯特 记住 肘部向下 |
[10:52] | – Up. – Way up. | -抬上 -非常上 |
[10:55] | Trip and I have so much in common. | 特里普和我有很多共同点 |
[10:58] | We both get confused in movies. | 我们看电影时会糊涂 |
[10:59] | And we both can’t remember whether or not we like olives. | 我们都不记得我们到底喜不喜欢橄榄 |
[11:02] | And sometimes we spend hours on the trampoline | 有时候我们会跳几小时蹦床 |
[11:04] | just jumping and staring into each other’s eyes. | 就那样跳着 看着对方的眼睛 |
[11:08] | Sounds like you met the right guy. | 听起来你碰到了对的人 |
[11:11] | Let me ask, now that we’re gal pals, | 让我问你 现在我们是闺蜜了 |
[11:14] | do you guys do anything… | 你们做不做 |
[11:18] | in the crotchals? | 胯部间的运动 |
[11:21] | No. He never pressures me. | 不 他从没给我压力 |
[11:24] | He’s the perfect gentleman. | 他是完美的绅士 |
[11:25] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[11:28] | You know “The crotchals” Means sex, right? | 你知道胯部间的运动是指性爱吧 |
[11:30] | Yes! | 是的 |
[11:31] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[11:38] | – Ball up and spin. – Okay. | -球向上 旋转 -好的 |
[11:41] | There you go. That was perfect. | 对了 完美 |
[11:43] | What a great guy. | 真是个好人 |
[11:49] | Oh, God, Trip’s backpack. | 天啊 特里普的背包 |
[11:53] | If these were laminated… | 如果这些过塑了 |
[11:59] | I’ll kill him! | 我要杀了他 |
[12:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:10] | Every dork in the tri-state area is in line ahead of us. | 三州地区的所有呆子都排在我们前面 |
[12:13] | We’ll never get to Nathan Fillion | 我们永远不可能在商店开门前 |
[12:14] | before the dress shop opens. | 看到内森·菲利安 |
[12:16] | Honey, we’ll be fine. | 宝贝 不会有事的 |
[12:19] | Oliver, go around the corner | 奥利弗 去角落 |
[12:21] | and see how long this line really is. | 看看队伍有多长 |
[12:23] | Not now, Mom. These two posers are saying it was Shepherd | 现在没空 妈 这两个装腔作势的人说谢泼德 |
[12:25] | who was the leaf in the wind, when we all know it was Wash. | 是风中落叶 我们都知道明明是瓦什 |
[12:29] | You did this to me! | 这都是你害我的 |
[12:30] | Mom! It’s 10:17. 10:17! | 妈 10点17了 10点17 |
[12:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:37] | I need to talk to you where Taylor can’t hear. | 我要和你谈 泰勒不能听 |
[12:41] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[12:42] | Okay, so Trip is outside | 特里普在外面 |
[12:44] | teaching Anna-Kat to play football. | 教安娜凯特打橄榄球 |
[12:45] | I’m inside making smoothies. | 我在家里做冰沙 |
[12:46] | That all tracks. | 可以理解 |
[12:48] | And in his backpack, I find a reservation for a motel. | 在他背包里 我找到一张旅馆的预订 |
[12:50] | For prom night. | 毕业舞会当晚的 |
[12:52] | Trip is planning to take our daughter to a motel | 特里普计划在毕业舞会当晚带我们的女儿 |
[12:54] | on prom night! | 去开房 |
[12:55] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:56] | He’s been conning us the whole time! | 他一直在骗我们 |
[12:57] | Sweet Trip is a snake! | 甜美的特里普是条蛇 |
[12:59] | I knew he was too good to be true. | 我就知道他好到不像真的 |
[13:00] | It’s like when that website said a sleeve of Mint Milanos | 就像那个网站说一筒薄荷饼干 |
[13:02] | is only 80 calories. | 只有80卡路里 |
[13:04] | Katie, this is bigger than that! | 凯蒂 这事更严重 |
[13:06] | I know! | 我知道 |
[13:07] | Hold on, he’s coming in. I’ll call you right back. | 等等 他来了 我再打给你 |
[13:10] | You. | 你 |
[13:11] | Me! | 我 |
[13:13] | What are we doing? | 我们做什么 |
[13:15] | I want you out of my house right now! | 我要你马上从我家滚出去 |
[13:17] | Whoa, Mr. A. What’s going on? | A先生 出什么事了 |
[13:18] | You’re moving too fast with my daughter. | 你和我女儿进展太快 |
[13:20] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:22] | Her hands are way too small to throw a spiral. | 她的手太小 不可能扔出螺旋球 |
[13:24] | I should’ve started with some routes, maybe some blocking. | 我应该先教路线 阻挡 |
[13:26] | My other daughter. | 我另一个女儿 |
[13:30] | I made this smoothie for you. | 我为你做了冰沙 |
[13:36] | And this is how you repay me? | 你就是这样回报我吗 |
[13:37] | By planning to take advantage of Taylor? | 计划占泰勒的便宜 |
[13:39] | Thank God I didn’t let you take her on that trip! | 谢天谢地我没让你带她去旅行 |
[13:41] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[13:41] | I meant to New York. | 我是说纽约 |
[13:43] | That and the Big Apple are my two fav– | 它和大苹果是我最爱的… |
[13:44] | Get out! | 滚 |
[13:49] | In “Firefly,” I guess my favorite character is River, | 《萤火虫》里 我最爱的角色是里弗 |
[13:52] | but that might just be because she looks like my girlfriend. | 但有可能只是因为她像我女友 |
[13:55] | Hold up. You’re a sci-fi fanatic and you have a girlfriend? | 稍等 你是科幻迷 你有女友 |
[13:58] | Yeah, her name’s Gina. | 对 她叫吉娜 |
[14:04] | I knew my mom was wrong. It is possible. | 我就知道我妈妈错了 这是可能的 |
[14:07] | Show him the picture of your girlfriend. | 给他看你女友的照片 |
[14:11] | Great Scott! | 我的天 |
[14:15] | If Trip had driven me, we’d be standing in front | 如果特里普开车送我来 我们会站在 |
[14:17] | of Bee Bee’s Basement, waiting to go in right now. | 比比地下室的门口等着进去 |
[14:20] | We have bigger problems than your prom dress. | 我们有比你的舞会裙更大的问题 |
[14:21] | You’re gonna need a new prom date. | 你需要一个新舞伴 |
[14:23] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[14:24] | Sweetie, your boyfriend is not the perfect gentleman | 宝贝 你的男友不是你想的那种 |
[14:27] | that you think he is. | 完美绅士 |
[14:28] | Your dad found a motel reservation | 你爸在他的背包里 |
[14:30] | in his backpack for prom night. | 找到了舞会当晚的旅馆预订 |
[14:32] | Trip wouldn’t make a motel reservation. That’s not who he is. | 特里普不会这样做 他不是这种人 |
[14:34] | Yes, he would. Your dad saw it. | 他会的 你爸看到了 |
[14:36] | Wake up. Trip’s only after one thing. | 醒醒 特里普只想要一件事 |
[14:39] | Mom, I made the motel reservation. | 妈 是我预订的 |
[14:41] | What? | 什么 |
[14:42] | I’m only after one thing. | 我只想要一件事 |
[14:46] | Great Scott! | 我的天 |
[14:52] | Wait, you got the motel room? You’re pressuring him? | 慢着 你订的房 你给他压力 |
[14:56] | I really like him, Mom. | 我真的喜欢他 妈 |
[14:58] | I’d like to live long and prosper with her. | 我愿意和她一起长寿繁荣 |
[15:00] | First of all, that’s Spock. | 首先 那是史波克说的 |
[15:02] | Second of all, shut the hell up. | 第二 闭嘴 |
[15:04] | Maybe you two should take this conversation to a more private location. | 也许你们应该去更隐密的地方谈 |
[15:11] | I hear you have a girlfriend. | 我听说你有女友 |
[15:22] | I don’t think we’re supposed to be in here. | 我想我们不应该在这里 |
[15:25] | Look who’s suddenly concerned with what shouldn’t go in where. | 看谁突然在意我们不应该去哪里 |
[15:27] | You were all cool with me in the car | 你在车上很酷 |
[15:29] | and then now, all of a sudden, you’re full-on momming me again! | 然后突然一下子 你又成了唠叨的妈 |
[15:31] | Listen, I’ve got to be a parent | 听着 如果我不想当外婆 |
[15:33] | if I don’t want to be a grandparent. | 我先得当妈 |
[15:38] | Getting a motel room after prom | 在毕业舞会后开房 |
[15:40] | doesn’t mean that’s gonna happen. | 不代表会那样 |
[15:41] | And besides, who are you to talk? | 而且 你有什么资格说 |
[15:43] | You are the biggest hypocrite, | 你是最大的伪君子 |
[15:44] | Ms. Prom Dress with the Broken Zipper. | 毕业舞会裙的拉链坏掉小姐 |
[15:48] | Excuse me, nerd. | 不好意思 呆子 |
[15:49] | We’re trying to have a private conversation. | 我们想进行私人谈话 |
[15:53] | That’s cool, I’m trying to have | 没事 我只想 |
[15:54] | a private peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. | 私下吃花生酱果冻三明治 |
[15:57] | Oh, my God. Nathan Fillion! | 我的天 内森·菲利安 |
[15:59] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[16:01] | Well, I’m the captain of Serenity. | 我是宁静号的船长 |
[16:02] | And my tummy was getting rumbly, so I grabbed a sammie. | 我的肚子有点咕咕叫 所以我吃了个三明治 |
[16:06] | I’m Katie. Don’t go anywhere. | 我是凯蒂 千万别离开 |
[16:07] | I have to yell at my daughter, | 我必须吼我女儿 |
[16:09] | but then I need to ask you something when I’m done. | 然后我需要请你帮忙 |
[16:10] | Oh, you know, that’s super sweet and everything, | 那非常贴心什么的 |
[16:12] | but in today’s day and age, | 但时到今日 以我这年纪 |
[16:13] | I really — I don’t sign boobs anymore. | 我不会在咪咪上签名了 |
[16:14] | I’m going with Trip to the prom and you can’t stop me. | 你要和特里普参加舞会 你无法阻止我 |
[16:17] | Well, technically she can, because she’s your mom. | 确切来说她可以 因为她是你妈 |
[16:19] | – Don’t listen to him. – I’m agreeing with you. | -别听他的 -我支持你 |
[16:21] | He knows what he’s talking about. | 他知道自己在说什么 |
[16:22] | He agrees because he doesn’t know what’s going on. | 他同意是因为他不知道出了什么事 |
[16:24] | My mom couldn’t get out of her prom dress fast enough, | 我妈猴急到连裙子都没脱掉 |
[16:27] | yet when I want to get a motel room with my boyfriend, | 而我想和男友去旅馆 |
[16:29] | she’s all… | 她却… |
[16:30] | Oh, my! | 天啊 |
[16:32] | Is this true, Katie? | 这是真的吗 凯蒂 |
[16:33] | Because if it is, it’s going to affect my decision. | 如果是这样 会影响我的决定 |
[16:35] | What decision? Who says you get to make a decision? | 什么决定 谁说了你可以做决定 |
[16:38] | Katie, I’m an actor. | 凯蒂 我是演员 |
[16:40] | Acting is all about decisions, all right? | 演戏重点就在决定 |
[16:42] | I decide how to say a line. | 我决定如何说一句台词 |
[16:44] | I decide when I’m going to furrow my brow… | 我决定我什么时候皱眉头 |
[16:47] | now. | 现在 |
[16:50] | I think that answers your question. | 我想这回答了你的问题 |
[16:52] | Don’t you have someplace to be? | 你没别的地方去吗 |
[16:53] | You told me to stick around. | 你叫我别走 |
[16:54] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don’t go anywhere. | 对 哪里也别去 |
[16:55] | Taylor, I wish my mom had mommed me. | 泰勒 我希望我妈妈也唠叨过我 |
[16:58] | I wish she had sat me down and said, | 我希望她坐下来对我说 |
[17:00] | “You are only 16. There’s no rush. | 你才16岁 不急 |
[17:02] | There’s plenty of time.” | 多的是时间 |
[17:04] | See? | 瞧 |
[17:06] | Nathan Fillion agrees. | 内森·菲利安也同意 |
[17:07] | No, just…nothing better than a PB&J. | 不 只是没什么比得上花生酱果酱三明治 |
[17:09] | But I have firsthand experience with this sort of thing. | 但这种事我有直接的经验 |
[17:12] | – You have a daughter? – No. | -你有女儿 -没 |
[17:14] | – Sister? – No. | -姐妹 -没有 |
[17:15] | But on “Castle,” Beckett and I waited | 但是《灵书妙探》里 贝克特和我 |
[17:19] | It was all about the wait. | 重点就是等待 |
[17:22] | Very satisfying. Big ratings. | 非常满意 收视率很高 |
[17:24] | But I didn’t even say I was gonna do anything. | 但我没说我会做什么 |
[17:26] | I don’t even know if Trip is ready. | 我甚至不知道特里普是否准备好了 |
[17:28] | Well, how do you know that you’re ready? | 你怎么知道你准备好了 |
[17:29] | Nathan, please. | 内森 别这样 |
[17:31] | How do you know that you’re ready? | 你怎么知道你准备好了 |
[17:34] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[17:35] | Then you wait. | 那么你就等等 |
[17:38] | And before you decide to do anything, | 在你决定做任何事之前 |
[17:40] | I want you to come to me. | 我希望你来找我 |
[17:41] | And I don’t know if I’m going to act like a mom | 我不知道我会表现得像妈 |
[17:45] | or a buddy or both, | 姐妹还是两者都是 |
[17:48] | but I will be here. | 但我会在这里 |
[17:51] | Okay, Mom. | 好的 妈 |
[17:53] | So that’s it. We’ll let you go to prom… | 就这样 我们让你参加毕业舞会 |
[17:56] | …but no motel room. | 但不能开房 |
[17:57] | And you have to check in every two hours. | 你得两小时报道一次 |
[17:59] | Come on, really? | 不是吧 |
[18:00] | Hey, your mother and I have decided. | 你母亲和我决定了 |
[18:02] | Yeah. | 是 |
[18:03] | Deal. | 成交 |
[18:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:06] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[18:08] | Katie, get in here. | 凯蒂 过来 |
[18:10] | I love these moments. | 我爱这种时刻 |
[18:14] | Okay, I’ve got to change into my regular clothes | 我要换回普通衣服 |
[18:17] | and get back out there. | 然后出去 |
[18:18] | Wait, isn’t that what you wear to sign autographs? | 慢着 你签名时不穿这个 |
[18:21] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[18:22] | I don’t wear this for the fans. | 我不为粉丝穿这个 |
[18:24] | This is just a little something I do for me. | 这是我为自己做的 |
[18:27] | Wait, one more small thing — | 等等 还有件小事 |
[18:30] | in two weeks, | 两周后 |
[18:31] | will you come to Westport, Connecticut, | 你能去康州西港 |
[18:33] | and ride an elephant | 骑着大象 |
[18:35] | into my school fundraiser? | 进入我学校的筹款会吗 |
[18:37] | Did you say elephant? | 你说大象吗 |
[18:39] | I know it’s ridiculous. | 我知道很荒唐 |
[18:42] | No, I’ll — I’ll — I’ll do it. | 不 我去 |
[18:43] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[18:47] | I just opened this box of animal crackers… | 我刚打开这盒动物饼干 |
[18:52] | …and it was all elephants. | 全是大象 |
[18:55] | It’s a sign. Don’t you believe in signs? | 这是征兆 你不信征兆吗 |
[18:58] | Yes. | 信 |
[19:00] | Of course I do. | 我当然信 |
[19:02] | So you’ll do my Gala? | 你会参加我的晚会 |
[19:03] | I’ll be there with bells on. | 我会乐意参加[系皮带] |
[19:04] | You will be there with bells on, | 你会系皮带 |
[19:05] | because you have to dress like you’re in Bollywood. | 因为你会做宝莱坞打扮 |
[19:07] | It’s a DS. | 这是双征 |
[19:09] | Double sign. | 双重征兆 |
[19:13] | I’m glad everything worked out for you, | 我很开心你一切如意 |
[19:14] | but I’m still not gonna get my dress. | 但我还是没买到裙子 |
[19:16] | The door’s open now, | 已经开门了 |
[19:17] | and someone definitely grabbed it. | 肯定有人买了 |
[19:19] | Uh, ring them up on your phone for me. | 用你的手机打给他们 |
[19:25] | Hi, there. This is TV’s Nathan Fillion. | 你好 我是电视演员内森·菲利安 |
[19:27] | Yeah, that one. I need you to hold a dress for me. | 对 就是那个 我需要你们帮我留条裙子 |
[19:30] | Annaleise, it’s Castle! | 安娜莉丝 卡塞尔打来的 |
[19:32] | We’re good. | 没事的 |
[19:40] | Tara, I really need to talk to you | 泰拉 我真的要和你谈谈 |
[19:42] | about the Nathan Fillion thing. | 内森·菲利安的事 |
[19:44] | Oh, you’re finally going to admit what a big liar you are? | 你终于要承认你是个骗子吗 |
[19:47] | I’m gonna roll on this. | 我要拍下来 |
[19:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:51] | Continue. | 继续 |
[19:52] | Actually, it might be better for you to hear it | 事实上 你听别人说 |
[19:55] | from someone else. | 会更好 |
[19:58] | Hi, Tara. I’m Nathan Fillion. | 你好 泰拉 我是内森·菲利安 |
[20:01] | You may know me from such shows | 你可能在以下剧中见过我 |
[20:02] | as “Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place” | 《两男一女披萨屋》 |
[20:03] | or “Castle” Or “Firefly.” | 《灵书妙探》《萤火虫》 |
[20:05] | But probably “Castle.” | 但《灵书妙探》可能性最大 |
[20:07] | I’m coming to your Spring Gala! | 我会参加你的春季晚会 |
[20:09] | How did you ge– | 你怎么 |
[20:10] | Now say that thing we talked about. | 现在说我们说过的 |
[20:12] | Oh, it’s an inside joke? She’ll think it’s funny? | 那是内部笑话 她会觉得好笑 |
[20:14] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:16] | I’ll see you there, stupid, stupid Tara. | 我们到时见 愚蠢愚蠢的泰拉 |
[20:29] | That was good. | 真不错 |
[20:36] | Thanks for coming by, Trip. | 谢谢你来 特里普 |
[20:38] | I’m really sorry for yelling at you the other day. | 很抱歉那天吼你 |
[20:40] | It’s okay, Mr. A. | 没事 A先生 |
[20:42] | You could’ve said it was Taylor that got the motel room, | 你本可以说是泰勒开的房 |
[20:43] | but you didn’t. | 但你没说 |
[20:44] | I didn’t want to get her in trouble. | 我不想她有麻烦 |
[20:46] | You really are a gentleman. We good? | 你真的是位绅士 我们和好了 |
[20:48] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[20:51] | You two hens done cluckin’? | 你们这两只母鸡叫完了吗 |
[20:53] | It’s time to play some football. | 是时候打橄榄球了 |
[20:55] | All right. | 好 |