时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[00:02] | I did not spend an entire day doing laundry | 我不会花了一天时间洗衣服 |
[00:03] | just to have it ruined by one stupid sock! | 然后被一只愚蠢的袜子毁了 |
[00:05] | Tell me where your friend is! | 告诉我你的朋友在哪里 |
[00:07] | Answer me, you son of a bitch! | 回答我 你这个狗娘养的 |
[00:10] | Don’t worry she always swears at the laundry. | 别担心 她洗衣服时总会骂人 |
[00:12] | Now, what causes thunder? | 是什么造成了打雷 |
[00:14] | Oh, I know this one! | 这个我知道 |
[00:16] | Thunder happens when two clouds | 两朵云用力撞到一起 |
[00:18] | bump into each other super hard. | 就会发生打雷 |
[00:20] | Super…hard. | 用力 |
[00:23] | Actually, Trip, | 事实上 特里普 |
[00:24] | thunder occurs when lightning, | 打雷是闪电时 |
[00:25] | which is a discharge of electricity, | 释放了电流 |
[00:27] | shoots through the air, causing vibrations. | 划过空中 引起振动 |
[00:29] | Good one, Mr. A. “Vibrations.” | 太好笑了 A先生 振动 |
[00:33] | Hey, Dad, after we’re finished studying, | 爸 我们做完作业后 |
[00:35] | can Trip and I go see a midnight movie? | 我和特里普能去看午夜电影吗 |
[00:37] | Sounds fun, but you have to ask your Mom first. | 听起来不错 但你得先问你妈妈 |
[00:40] | You know that she can’t be out till 2:00 a.M. | 你知道她不能在深夜2点还在外面 |
[00:42] | on a school night. | 明天还要上学 |
[00:43] | Why do you always make me the bad cop? | 你为什么总是让我做坏警察 |
[00:45] | ‘Cause you’re so good at it. | 因为你很擅长 |
[00:47] | Spoiling fun. | 毁掉乐趣 |
[00:48] | That’s what attracted me to the parenting business to begin with. | 最开始我就是被这点吸引当妈的 |
[00:51] | Taylor, absolutely no midnight movies. | 泰勒 绝对不能看午夜电影 |
[00:56] | Don’t worry, babe. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[00:57] | We’ll just see a midnight movie earlier,like 9 clock. | 我们早点看午夜电影 比如说看9点的 |
[00:59] | You are so smart. | 你真聪明 |
[01:06] | Uh, hey, guys. | 二位 |
[01:07] | – Hey, Dad. – Mr. A! | -爸 -A先生 |
[01:09] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘记了 |
[01:10] | How am I supposed to do the laundry | 没有脏衣服 |
[01:12] | without the laundry? | 我洗什么衣服 |
[01:21] | Katie, can you come here for a minute? | 凯蒂 你能来一下吗 |
[01:25] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[01:26] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[01:38] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[01:40] | What do you want, Greg? | 你想做什么 格雷格 |
[01:41] | I want you to stay in this room and never leave, ever. | 我要你待在这间房 永远别离开 |
[01:43] | Does that mean I stay here | 就是说我在家里 |
[01:44] | and you do the grocery shopping? | 你去购物 |
[01:45] | Is this some sort of trick | 你是想耍花招 |
[01:46] | to get almond butter back in the house? | 又买杏仁黄油吗 |
[01:48] | Not falling for it. | 我不上当 |
[01:52] | Want a back rub? | 要按摩背吗 |
[01:58] | Your corneas are so tight. | 你的角膜好紧张 |
[02:03] | Oliver, here’s your laundry. | 奥利弗 你的衣服 |
[02:05] | I put anything you labeled “Dry clean only” | 你标的”只能干洗”的衣服 |
[02:08] | in the washer | 我全放洗衣机了 |
[02:09] | because dry cleaning is just a bunch of voodoo. | 干洗全是骗人的 |
[02:13] | Why are you taking down all your stuff? | 你为什么把所有东西取下来 |
[02:15] | Did the ghost of Westport Douche Future | 西港人渣未来的鬼魂 |
[02:17] | pay you a visit? | 要来看望你吗 |
[02:18] | Gina is coming over for the first time, | 吉娜马上第一次来我家 |
[02:19] | and I don’t want her to get the wrong impression. | 我不希望她留下错误印象 |
[02:21] | If she sees all this, she might think I’m a… | 如果她看到这些 她可能以为我是个… |
[02:23] | Materialistic snob? A preppy idiot? | 物质主义的势利小人 学院风白痴 |
[02:25] | A pubescent Mr. Monopoly? | 青春期大亨 |
[02:27] | Oliver, I’m landing shots left and right here. | 奥利弗 我在连番轰炸 |
[02:28] | Stand up for yourself. | 为自己辩护一下 |
[02:29] | Mom, this is serious. | 妈 这是认真的事 |
[02:31] | Gina isn’t from Westport. | 吉娜不是西港人 |
[02:32] | She’s from South Brampton, | 她来自南布兰普顿 |
[02:34] | so she’s not into the whole money thing. | 她对钱这套没兴趣 |
[02:35] | So you’re telling me | 你是告诉我 |
[02:37] | that you are willing to change your entire personality | 你愿意为了你的新女友 |
[02:40] | for your new girlfriend? | 改变你的性格 |
[02:41] | You’re disappointed. | 你失望了 |
[02:42] | You think I should be myself, no matter what? | 你认为无论怎样 我应该做我自己 |
[02:44] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[02:45] | I love that you’re changing! | 你改变我太高兴了 |
[02:47] | Your personality is terrible. | 你的性格糟透了 |
[02:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, my mom. | 女士们先生们 我的妈妈 |
[02:50] | No, I mean, it is terrible. | 不 我是说非常糟糕 |
[02:54] | If I wasn’t your mother, I’d be like, | 如果我不是你妈 我会说 |
[02:55] | “Who is your mother?” | 你妈是谁 |
[03:08] | I made a T. Rex noise. | 我学的是霸王龙的声音 |
[03:10] | Be better, Franklin. | 表现好一点 富兰克林 |
[03:12] | Anna-Kat, you’re never gonna believe what just happened. | 安娜凯特 你不会相信发生了什么事 |
[03:14] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[03:15] | You know how I’ve been trying | 你知道我一直在尝试 |
[03:16] | to teach your brother that money isn’t everything? | 教育你哥钱并不是一切 |
[03:18] | Well, I think he finally learned his lesson, | 我想他终于得到了教训 |
[03:20] | thanks to that new girlfriend of his. | 多亏了他的新女友 |
[03:22] | A lot of windup for very little payoff. | 上了半天发条收获却很小 |
[03:24] | I can see you’re not the audience | 看来奥利弗个人成长的消息 |
[03:25] | for news about Oliver’s personal growth. | 你并不是听众 |
[03:27] | Nope. Now, if you’ll excuse us, | 不是 现在请别打扰我们 |
[03:30] | I have to teach Franklin | 我必须教富兰克林 |
[03:31] | how to make pony noises correctly. | 怎样正确地学小马叫 |
[03:35] | Can I go home yet? | 我能回家吗 |
[03:36] | This playdate is over when I say it’s over. | 我说结束 游戏聚会才结束 |
[03:38] | Hey, great news — | 好消息 |
[03:41] | Oliver is becoming less of a materialistic jerk | 奥利弗变得没那么金钱至上了 |
[03:43] | because of Gina Tuscadero. | 都是因为吉娜塔斯科德罗 |
[03:45] | Yeah, well, I have terrible news. | 我有个非常糟糕的消息 |
[03:47] | I just got a back rub from Trip, | 特里普刚刚帮我按摩背部 |
[03:48] | and it felt amazing. | 太舒服了 |
[03:49] | Why did you let him give you a back rub? | 你为什么让他给你按摩背 |
[03:52] | It was the only thing I could do | 只有这样 |
[03:53] | to keep his hands off Taylor. | 他才能不碰泰勒 |
[03:54] | Those two are all over each other. | 他俩互相上下其手 |
[03:56] | I didn’t see anything. | 我没看到过 |
[03:57] | That’s because, for some strange reason, | 那是因为出于某种奇怪的原因 |
[03:58] | they’re never handsy in front of you. | 他们从不会在你面前不规矩 |
[04:01] | That’s because no one fears the good cop. | 那是因为没人害怕好警察 |
[04:03] | You give them dessert before dinner. | 你在晚餐前给他们甜点 |
[04:04] | You do their homework when they fall behind. | 他们落后了你帮他们做作业 |
[04:06] | Taylor knows not to pull that PDA stuff around me. | 泰勒知道不能在我面前秀恩爱 |
[04:09] | But with the good cop, anything goes. | 但在好警察面前 什么都行 |
[04:12] | I want to learn to be a less likable parent. | 我要学会做个不太招孩子喜欢的家长 |
[04:14] | Teach me. | 教我 |
[04:15] | Next time you see Taylor and Trip’s PDA, | 下次你看到泰勒和特里普秀恩爱 |
[04:18] | shut it down with “The Look.” | 用眼神禁止他们 |
[04:20] | What’s “The Look”? | 什么眼神 |
[04:22] | Ooh, that’s good. | 好厉害 |
[04:23] | Shuts the kids down every time. | 每次都要禁止他们 |
[04:24] | Give it a try. | 试试 |
[04:27] | You holding in a fart, Greg? | 你在忍屁吗 格雷格 |
[04:28] | No, I’m trying to look mean. | 不 我想看起来凶一点 |
[04:29] | Well, try harder. | 再努力一些 |
[04:30] | Remember how angry you were | 想想当初你多生气 |
[04:32] | when we walked into that Abe Lincoln-themed diner | 我们走进林肯主题的餐厅 |
[04:34] | and they sat us in the John Wilkes Booth booth? | 他们让我们坐在布斯卡座 |
[04:38] | There it is. | 这就对了 |
[04:40] | That must be Gina. | 肯定是吉娜 |
[04:43] | The girl who made our son less of a tool | 这姑娘让我们家儿子没那么混蛋 |
[04:45] | and, through her parents’ restaurant, | 而且通过她父母的餐厅 |
[04:46] | has unlimited access to pizza. | 我们有无限的披萨 |
[04:48] | Pinch me! I think I’m dreaming. | 掐我 我想我在做梦 |
[04:51] | Remember, Gina is a regular girl. | 记住 吉娜是普通女孩 |
[04:54] | This is no time to stop acting like yourselves. | 这次要表现得像你们自己 |
[04:57] | – Hey, Gina. – Hey, Oliver. | -吉娜 -奥利弗 |
[05:00] | Wow. Your house is so nice. | 你家房子好漂亮 |
[05:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:04] | Just two good, hardworking people, | 两个努力工作的好人 |
[05:06] | trying their best to provide for their family. | 尽全力照顾家人 |
[05:08] | I’ll sign the papers | 我现在就签字同意 |
[05:09] | for their teen marriage right now. | 让他们结婚 |
[05:11] | You remember my mom and dad. | 你记得我爸我妈 |
[05:13] | And my sister Taylor and her boyfriend, Trip. | 我姐泰勒和她男友特里普 |
[05:16] | And this is my little sister Anna-Kat | 这是我小妹安娜凯特 |
[05:18] | and her friend Franklin. | 和她的朋友富兰克林 |
[05:24] | Actually, Franklin and I just made it official. | 事实上 富兰克林和我刚刚正式确认 |
[05:27] | We’re an item now. | 我们是一对 |
[05:28] | What’s an item? | 什么叫一对 |
[05:29] | How I hooked this tuna, I’ll never know. | 我是怎么和这个笨蛋一起的 我真心不知道 |
[05:35] | Come on in. | 来吧 |
[05:38] | So, Gina… | 吉娜 |
[05:41] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[05:42] | These dishes are so nice. | 这些盘子好漂亮 |
[05:44] | Thank you. I got them from CVS. | 谢谢 我在药妆店买的 |
[05:46] | And this shirt’s from Ross, from the irregular bin. | 这件衬衫是在罗斯折扣店买的 |
[05:50] | Well, you better not tell anybody, | 你们最好别告诉任何人 |
[05:51] | or they’ll kick you out of Westport. | 否则他们会把你赶出西港 |
[05:55] | Look at that — Oliver fell for his mother. | 瞧啊 奥利弗喜欢上自己妈妈 |
[05:58] | Yeah, Westport’s the worst. | 对 西港最差劲了 |
[05:59] | All people care about is showing off how rich they are. | 所有人只关心炫耀自己多有钱 |
[06:02] | Buenos días, Ottos! | 你们好 奥图一家 |
[06:04] | Check out what I just charged to my black Amex. | 看我刚用信用卡买了什么 |
[06:07] | It is a custom-made, Italian leather tote bag. | 全定制 意大利皮手提包 |
[06:09] | Everyone, form a line to feel. | 各位 排队来摸吧 |
[06:11] | Who is this? | 这位是谁 |
[06:13] | I’m Cooper, Oliver’s best friend. | 我是库珀 奥利弗最好的朋友 |
[06:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:17] | Cooper and I hang out on occasion. | 库珀和我偶尔会一起玩 |
[06:19] | All the time. | 总是一起玩 |
[06:20] | Now, dude, let’s go. | 哥们 我们走 |
[06:21] | There’s a bocce tournament at the club, | 俱乐部有滚球比赛 |
[06:23] | and I have to swing by the house to change into my whites. | 我必须回家换套白色衣服 |
[06:26] | This is eggshell. | 这是蛋壳白 |
[06:29] | Actually, Gina and I are going mini-golfing. | 吉娜和我要去玩迷你高尔夫 |
[06:31] | Not enough Purell in the world, brotha. | 洗手液不够用啊 兄弟 |
[06:33] | Has anyone ever described you as “Punchable”? | 有人形容你为”讨打型”吗 |
[06:37] | Sorry, Coop. | 抱歉 库珀 |
[06:38] | Gina and I already made plans. | 吉娜和我已经约好了 |
[06:40] | You and I can go to the club another time. | 我们改天再去俱乐部 |
[06:42] | Come on, Oliver, | 快走 奥利弗 |
[06:43] | we gotta leave now if we want to catch the bus. | 要想坐公车 现在就得走 |
[06:45] | Don’t worry about it. I’ll give you a ride. | 别担心 我送你们 |
[06:46] | Did you not hear me? | 你没听到我说话吗 |
[06:48] | It’s Bocce Day. | 今天是滚球日 |
[06:50] | Bocce! | 滚球 |
[06:55] | That girl’s trouble, Mrs. Otto. | 那个女孩是个麻烦 奥图太太 |
[06:57] | She’s not like one of us. | 她不是我们的一员 |
[07:00] | You don’t have any Fiji Water. | 你没有斐济水 |
[07:02] | I’ll put that on your shopping list. | 我会加在你的购物单上 |
[07:04] | Cooper, the only reason you’re in this house | 库珀 你来我家的唯一原因 |
[07:05] | is Oliver’s here. | 是奥利弗在这里 |
[07:06] | So when he’s not here, | 所以他不在时 |
[07:08] | you’re not here. | 你也不在 |
[07:10] | Comprende? | 明白吗 |
[07:19] | Smart — age up the leather. | 聪明 让皮质有做旧效果 |
[07:24] | I don’t want to look like new money. | 我不希望看起来是暴发户 |
[07:27] | Oliver is becoming a better person, | 奥利弗变成了更好的人 |
[07:30] | and I might finally have | 我可能终于有机会 |
[07:31] | his obnoxious Richie Rich friend | 让他讨厌的富得流油的朋友 |
[07:33] | out of my life forever. | 永远离开我们的生活 |
[07:35] | The only way this day could get better | 今天变得更美好的唯一方式 |
[07:38] | is if I found that — | 是如果我找到… |
[07:39] | Move over, birth of my children. | 让位吧 孩子们的生日 |
[07:41] | This is officially the best day of my life. | 今天正式成为我人生中最开心的一天 |
[07:43] | Vacation’s over, bitch. | 假期结束了 贱人 |
[07:49] | When lightning shoots through the air, | 当闪电划过空中 |
[07:51] | it causes vibrations that we call “Thunder.” | 造成我们称为”打雷”的振动 |
[07:54] | Now do you believe me? | 你信了吗 |
[07:55] | Way to double down on a joke, Mr. A. | 笑话说一遍就够了 A先生 |
[07:58] | So, Anna-Kat, how long have you and Franklin been dating? | 安娜凯特 你和富兰克林约会多久了 |
[08:01] | You mean, when did we first know | 你是说我们什么时候开始知道 |
[08:02] | we were madly in love? | 我们疯狂相爱 |
[08:04] | That’s a great question. | 问得好 |
[08:05] | Sweetie, when did we first know? | 亲爱的 我们什么时候知道的 |
[08:07] | I have an extra toe. | 我多长了一根脚趾 |
[08:09] | Oh, Franklin. | 富兰克林 |
[08:10] | The things you say. | 瞧你说的 |
[08:12] | This is a cumulus cloud. | 这是积云 |
[08:14] | And this is an altocumulus cloud. | 这是高积云 |
[08:16] | And this is… | 而这是 |
[08:17] | A bored housewife closing her eyes. | 无聊的主妇闭上了眼睛 |
[08:20] | See ya. | 回见 |
[08:25] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[08:29] | Whoa! Dad, are you okay? | 爸 你还好吗 |
[08:31] | Is your IBS acting up? | 你的肠易激发作了 |
[08:32] | I’m fine. Just focus on the program. | 我没事 专心作业 |
[08:42] | Mr. A, I definitely think something is wrong. | A先生 我真心认为有问题 |
[08:45] | My dog made the same face you’re making now, | 我家的狗也出现过你现在的表情 |
[08:47] | and later that day, he died. | 当天晚点时候它就死了 |
[08:48] | We need to get you to a vet, ASAP. | 我们需要马上送你去看兽医 |
[08:50] | Trip, the only thing that’s wrong with me | 特里普 我唯一的问题 |
[08:52] | is the fact that you two | 就是你们两个 |
[08:53] | won’t keep your hands off each other! | 不停地彼此上下其手 |
[08:56] | Dad, you’re being so uncool right now. | 爸 你现在太不酷了 |
[08:58] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[08:59] | Taylor, your PDA is completely unacceptable, | 泰勒 你的秀恩爱令人完全不能接受 |
[09:01] | and I will not have it in this house anymore. | 不准再出现在这个家里 |
[09:04] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[09:05] | Of course, sir. | 当然了 先生 |
[09:08] | I should go. | 我要走了 |
[09:12] | Trip and I like each other. | 特里普和我喜欢彼此 |
[09:13] | We’re just doing what couples do. | 我们只是做情侣做的事 |
[09:15] | I expect mom to freak out, | 妈妈大叫我能理解 |
[09:16] | but I thought you were cooler than that. | 但我以为你会更酷一些 |
[09:18] | I guess I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[09:21] | Move over, Bruce Willis. | 让位吧 布鲁斯·威利斯 |
[09:22] | There’s a new bad cop on the force. | 警队新来了一名坏警察 |
[09:24] | Yippee-daba-doo, mother-may-I. | 好耶好呀 妈 我可以吗 |
[09:28] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[09:29] | No. | 不对 |
[09:32] | Grand? | 华丽 |
[09:33] | – More like a bland jeté, Rachel. – Rachel’s garbage. | -更像是乏味的小跳 瑞秋 -瑞秋烂透了 |
[09:37] | Hey, amigo. | 朋友 |
[09:38] | Dónde está you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[09:39] | I gave you a call yesterday. | 我昨天给你打过电话 |
[09:40] | Yeah. Conveniently, when you knew I’d be | 对 你明明知道 |
[09:42] | at my grass court tennis lesson. | 我在上草地网球课 |
[09:44] | Why’d he say what the court was made out of? | 他为什么说出球场是什么做的 |
[09:45] | It’s one of those Westport things. | 这是西港的调调 |
[09:47] | Hey, Oliver, you live in Westport. | 奥利弗 你住在西港 |
[09:49] | Dude, what’s your deal? You meet her, | 兄弟 你怎么回事 认识她之后 |
[09:51] | and suddenly you’re acting all not high and mighty. | 突然间就表现得不高大上了 |
[09:53] | Cooper, let’s talk about this later. | 库珀 我们稍后再谈 |
[09:54] | No. I want to talk about it now. | 不 我要现在谈 |
[09:56] | If she doesn’t want to hang out with me, I — | 如果她不想和我一起玩 我… |
[09:57] | – She never said that. – I didn’t say it yet. | -她从来没这样说 -没说而已 |
[09:59] | See? She said it. | 看 她说了 |
[10:01] | She still hasn’t technically said it. | 她依然没有正式说出来 |
[10:03] | I don’t want to hang out with you. | 我不想和你一起玩 |
[10:06] | Well, now she said it. | 现在她说了 |
[10:08] | Looks like you’re gonna have to choose. | 看来你必须选择 |
[10:10] | Is it me or her? | 选我还是选她 |
[10:13] | Don’t be like that. | 别这样 |
[10:14] | Oliver, let’s go. | 奥利弗 我们走 |
[10:15] | It’s high noon, muchacho. | 现在是中午 小子 |
[10:23] | I’ll see you around, Cooper. | 回见了 库珀 |
[10:25] | You get a girlfriend and blow off your buddy — | 你有了女友就甩了兄弟 |
[10:27] | fine. | 行 |
[10:28] | Just remember, before I took you under my wing, | 你要记住 在我收你做小弟前 |
[10:30] | you were nothing! | 你什么也不是 |
[10:31] | You wore seersucker in the Fall like a friggin’ townie! | 你在秋天穿着泡泡纱 像个该死的城里人 |
[10:38] | It’s so cool that you have a pig as a pet. | 你们养猪当宠物真是太酷了 |
[10:40] | Oh, yeah, I love him. | 对 我爱它 |
[10:42] | Can’t get enough of this filthy guy. | 爱死这个脏家伙了 |
[10:49] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[10:50] | – I need some advice. – Sure. | -我需要点建议 -好的 |
[10:51] | Stop wearing your sister’s jeans. | 别再穿你姐姐的牛仔裤 |
[10:53] | Boom! Up top! | 击掌 |
[10:55] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[10:56] | You give me a setup like that, | 你自己把坑挖好了 |
[10:57] | I’m gonna crush it. | 我能不让你跳吗 |
[10:59] | Cooper and Gina don’t get along, | 库珀和吉娜合不来 |
[11:00] | and they made me choose sides. | 他们逼我选择 |
[11:01] | I picked Gina, | 我选了吉娜 |
[11:03] | and now Cooper and I aren’t talking. | 现在库珀和我不说话了 |
[11:04] | – What should I do? – Nothing. | -我应该做什么 -什么也不做 |
[11:06] | It’s always hos before bros. | 永远是妹子如手足 兄弟如衣服 |
[11:08] | Isn’t it bros before hos? | 难道不是兄弟如手足 妹子如衣服吗 |
[11:10] | Hey, this is 2018. | 现在都2018年了 |
[11:11] | There has been real progress in this country. | 这个国家取得了很大的发展 |
[11:13] | Hos have come a long way. | 妹子经历了很多 |
[11:15] | You guys ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[11:17] | I’m dropping them off at Gina’s family’s restaurant. | 我送他们去吉娜父母的餐厅 |
[11:19] | The kids will have dinner there. | 孩子们在那里吃晚餐 |
[11:20] | Dad, you should come in and grab a calzone. | 爸 你应该一起去吃批萨盒子 |
[11:22] | Wow. Normally, you ask me to come to a rolling stop, | 通常你让我停车后 |
[11:24] | and then you say, “Thanks, Uber driver.” | 你会说 多谢你了 优步司机 |
[11:26] | He’s joking. | 他开玩笑 |
[11:28] | Hey, Franklin, why don’t you come with us, buddy? | 富兰克林 和我们一起走吧 |
[11:30] | Your house is on the way. | 顺路送你回家 |
[11:31] | You’re leaving without saying goodbye? | 你不说再见就这么走了 |
[11:33] | Seriously, Franklin, what is happening to us? | 说真的 富兰克林 我们之间怎么了 |
[11:36] | I wanted to name my cat Mittens, | 我想给我的猫取名手套 |
[11:38] | but my mom wouldn’t let me. | 但我妈不允许 |
[11:39] | Now its name is Phillip. | 现在它叫菲利普 |
[11:42] | I think we should take some time to cool off | 我认为在我们说些令彼此后悔的话之前 |
[11:44] | before we say something we regret. | 应该冷静一下 |
[11:47] | I’ll be in my room, | 我会在我的房间 |
[11:49] | listening to the sad song from “Mulan.” | 听《花木兰》里的悲伤歌曲 |
[11:55] | Looks like it’s just you and me for dinner, | 看来晚餐只有你和我了 |
[11:56] | Hans Gruber. | 汉斯·格鲁伯 |
[11:59] | Hola, Mrs. Otto. | 你好 奥图太太 |
[12:01] | Adiós, Cooper. | 再见 库珀 |
[12:02] | Oliver’s not here. | 奥利弗不在 |
[12:03] | Oh, I know. I just saw him leave. | 我知道 我刚看到他离开 |
[12:04] | I actually came here to see you. | 我是来见你的 |
[12:06] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -对 |
[12:07] | It’s bad enough I lose my best friend, | 我失去最好的朋友已经够糟了 |
[12:09] | but that means I also lose you. | 但这意味着我也失去了你 |
[12:13] | Me? | 我 |
[12:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:15] | I mean, my parents travel all the time, | 我父母总在旅行 |
[12:17] | so you’re, like, the only one | 所以只有你 |
[12:18] | who’s looking out for good ole Cooper B. | 最照顾库珀B |
[12:20] | But all I do is yell at you. | 但我只是吼你 |
[12:22] | Yeah, we have a good back-and-forth. | 我们有不错的你来我往 |
[12:24] | So, anyway, I just came by to say… | 总之 我是来跟你说 |
[12:27] | I’m gonna, you know, miss you. | 我会…你知道的 想你 |
[12:31] | And stuff. | 什么的 |
[12:41] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[12:42] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[12:43] | Have you eaten yet? | 你吃饭了吗 |
[12:45] | No. | 没有 |
[12:45] | Then, why don’t you sit down and have dinner with me? | 那你不如坐下来和我一起吃晚饭 |
[12:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:49] | Thanks, Mrs. Otto. | 谢谢你 奥图太太 |
[12:51] | Just so you know, I’m not expecting anything fancy. | 我要告诉你 我没期待什么高级东西 |
[12:53] | I’ll be fine with whatever you’re making. | 你做什么都行 |
[12:54] | I’ll just put some truffle oil on it. | 我会在上面加上松露油 |
[12:57] | I don’t have truffle oil. | 我没有松露油 |
[12:58] | Oh, shaved truffles are fine. | 松露片也行 |
[12:59] | If you say “Truffles” again, | 你再说一遍松露 |
[13:01] | I will beat you with this broom handle. | 我就用扫把柄打你 |
[13:02] | See, this is the back-and-forth | 瞧 这就是我说的 |
[13:03] | that I’m talking about. | 你来我往 |
[13:10] | I had the chance to get that spoiled, arrogant brat | 我有机会让那个被宠坏的自大的小混蛋 |
[13:12] | out of my life once and for all. | 永远离开我的生活 |
[13:14] | Oliver’s gone?! | 奥利弗走了 |
[13:15] | I’m talking about Cooper. | 我说的是库珀 |
[13:16] | Pay attention, Doris. | 注意点 多瑞丝 |
[13:17] | I let him stay for dinner, | 我让他留下吃晚餐 |
[13:18] | and by the end of the night, | 最后 |
[13:20] | I am blow-torching his pudding | 我用火枪喷他的布丁 |
[13:21] | to make it a crème brûlée. | 让它变成蛋奶冻 |
[13:22] | It sounds like he needs you in his life. | 听起来他的生活需要你 |
[13:24] | I know, and I want to help him, | 我知道 我想帮他 |
[13:26] | but I can’t have Gina going anywhere. | 但我不能让吉娜离开 |
[13:28] | She’s made Oliver mildly pleasant. | 她让奥利弗变成了中等的讨人喜欢 |
[13:30] | Then you’re gonna have to teach Cooper | 那你得教会库珀 |
[13:32] | to be less of a spoiled brat. | 别再像个被宠坏的小混蛋 |
[13:33] | I just got Anna-Kat to learn | 我刚让安娜凯特明白 |
[13:34] | flushing is not optional. | 冲水不是可选择的 |
[13:36] | I don’t have time for extracurricular mothering. | 我没时间额外给别人当妈 |
[13:38] | At least I have the Taylor situation under control. | 至少我让泰勒的问题受到了控制 |
[13:40] | She and her boyfriend have been a little too PDA-y, | 她和她的男友太过秀恩爱 |
[13:42] | and I told Greg that he needs to put his foot down, | 我告诉格雷格 他需要坚定立场 |
[13:45] | and he actually did. | 他做到了 |
[13:46] | Oh. So they’re not all over each other anymore? | 那么他们不再彼此上下其手 |
[13:48] | Haven’t even seen them. | 根本没见到他们 |
[13:52] | Dude, you played that all wrong. | 姐们 你完全错了 |
[13:55] | – So wrong. – Why? | -太错了 -为什么 |
[13:56] | You want Taylor and Trip to make out at your house | 你要让泰勒和特里普在你家亲热 |
[13:59] | ’cause then they’d be at your house. | 因为他们会在你家 |
[14:01] | They could be anywhere right now, | 他们现在有可能在任何地方 |
[14:02] | doing anything. | 做任何事 |
[14:04] | God, you’re right. | 天啊 你们说得对 |
[14:06] | I was the girl who didn’t bring boyfriends home | 我以前就不带男友回家 |
[14:08] | because I didn’t like my parents. | 因为我不喜欢我爸妈 |
[14:09] | And what were you and your boyfriend doing at Taylor’s age? | 你和男友在泰勒这个年纪时在做什么 |
[14:12] | Well, they called me “Everything Goes Katie,” So… | 大家叫我”什么都行凯蒂” 所以 |
[14:15] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[14:19] | You see, Cooper has no one looking out for him, | 库珀一直没人管 |
[14:23] | so with him, by being the bad cop, | 所以在他面前做坏警察 |
[14:25] | I’m actually the good cop. | 其实我是好警察 |
[14:26] | And with Taylor, | 对于泰勒 |
[14:26] | me being the bad cop wasn’t a good thing. | 我做坏警察不是好事 |
[14:28] | Yeah, because now she’s off somewhere with Trip, | 因为现在她和特里普出去了 |
[14:30] | playing the childhood favorite, | 玩童年时代最爱的游戏 |
[14:31] | “You show me yours, I’ll show you mine.” | 你给我看你的 我就给你看我的 |
[14:33] | Aah! That’s my baby! | 那是我的宝贝女儿 |
[14:35] | Come on, Greg. She’s 16. | 拜托 格雷格 她16岁了 |
[14:37] | Don’t make me go to the la-la-la’s. | 别逼我唱啦啦啦 |
[14:38] | Face it — your baby has urges. | 面对现实 你的宝贝有欲望 |
[14:42] | Fine. I’ll stop. | 好 我不说了 |
[14:45] | I’ve got to work with Cooper, | 我处理库珀的事 |
[14:46] | and you’ve got to make it | 你得补救 |
[14:48] | so that Taylor and Trip feel comfortable in the house | 这样泰勒和特里普在家里会觉得自在 |
[14:50] | so that we can keep an eye on her. | 我们可以盯着她 |
[14:51] | So I want Taylor and Trip to make out in front of me, | 我要泰勒和特里普在我面前亲热 |
[14:53] | and you want to spend more time with Cooper Bradford? | 你要多陪库珀布拉德福德 |
[14:55] | I know I say this a lot, | 我知道我经常这样说 |
[14:57] | so it’s lost a little bit of its meaning, | 这话已经失去了意义 |
[14:58] | but the kids have truly ruined our lives. | 但孩子们真的毁了我们的生活 |
[15:05] | So, to stay friends with Oliver, | 要和奥利弗继续做朋友 |
[15:07] | you have to become friends with Gina. | 你必须和吉娜做朋友 |
[15:09] | Is that it? So easy. | 就这样 太简单了 |
[15:11] | For a girl like Gina, | 像吉娜这样的女生 |
[15:12] | I bet her number’s pretty low. | 我打赌价码很低 |
[15:13] | 5 grand feels right. | 五千块应该可以了 |
[15:14] | You can’t buy her friendship. | 你不能买她的友谊 |
[15:16] | You are going to have to stop acting | 你不能再表现得 |
[15:17] | like an entitled ass, | 像特权混蛋 |
[15:19] | and I’m going to teach you how. | 我会教你 |
[15:21] | Lesson one — | 第一课 |
[15:23] | never say “Custom-made Italian leather tote bag” | 永远别说”全定制 意大利皮手提包” |
[15:26] | ever again. | 永远别说 |
[15:28] | Lesson one, and I’m already way outside my comfort zone. | 第一课 我已经远离了我的舒适区 |
[15:33] | See, all of these things in here | 看 这里所有的东西 |
[15:35] | are meals that normal people would eat. | 都是普通人会吃的 |
[15:37] | Chicken fingers? That’s a meal. | 鸡柳 这是一顿饭 |
[15:39] | Those look gross, | 看起来好恶心 |
[15:40] | but with a little truffle oil — | 但加上一点松露油 |
[15:46] | Say you’re at a restaurant, | 你在餐厅 |
[15:48] | and you accidentally knock over someone’s drink. | 你不小心打翻了别人的饮料 |
[15:51] | What do you do? | 你做什么 |
[15:52] | I crumple two $50s and throw it at them. | 我抽出两张50元钞票扔过去 |
[15:54] | No. | 不 |
[15:55] | You say “Sorry” And offer to clean it up. | 你说”对不起” 然后帮别人清理干净 |
[15:57] | How do you know all this stuff? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[16:03] | Dr. Ellie, | 埃莉医生 |
[16:04] | in the beginning, Franklin was so romantic. | 开始 富兰克林非常浪漫 |
[16:07] | He picked me first at dodgeball, | 玩躲避球时他会先选我 |
[16:09] | he gave me all the good crayons, | 他把好的蜡笔都给我 |
[16:11] | but now, | 但现在 |
[16:13] | it’s like we’re not even in the same conversation. | 好像我们根本不是在进行同一对话 |
[16:15] | Anna-Kat, I don’t think Franklin | 安娜凯特 我觉得富兰克林 |
[16:16] | is acting like he’s in a relationship. | 并没有表现得像在谈恋爱 |
[16:19] | You hit the nail on the head, Doc. | 你说中了 医生 |
[16:21] | No, I mean, you’re in a relationship with Franklin, | 不 我是说你在和富兰克林谈恋爱 |
[16:24] | but he’s not in one with you. | 但他没和你谈 |
[16:25] | Franklin doesn’t even know | 富兰克林甚至不知道 |
[16:26] | you guys are boyfriend-girlfriend. | 你们是男女朋友 |
[16:28] | Is that true, Franklin? | 真的吗 富兰克林 |
[16:30] | What class is this? | 这是什么课 |
[16:31] | You see what I’m dealing with here? | 你看到我要应付什么 |
[16:33] | I’m going to my mother’s. | 我回我妈妈家了 |
[16:40] | Taylor! Can I talk to you for a minute?! | 泰勒 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[16:41] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:46] | I just wanted to tell you I made a mistake. | 我只想告诉你我错了 |
[16:48] | Your and Trip’s PDA is normal, | 你和特里普的秀恩爱很正常 |
[16:50] | and I was wrong to get in the way of that. | 我妨碍你们是我错了 |
[16:52] | I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[16:53] | And no more intercepting my back rubs. | 不准再夺走我的背部按摩 |
[16:55] | Fine. Because you’re comfortable | 好的 因为你很自在地 |
[16:57] | showing how you feel about Trip in front of me, | 在我面前表现出你对特里普的感觉 |
[16:59] | I’m comfortable showing how I feel about your mother | 我也会自在地在你面前表现出 |
[17:01] | in front of you. | 我对你妈妈的感觉 |
[17:02] | Kitty Cat, are you there? | 小凯蒂 你在吗 |
[17:05] | Yes, Snuggle Bug? | 在 抱抱虫 |
[17:06] | I just wanted to tell you I love you very, very much. | 我只想告诉你我非常非常爱你 |
[17:09] | That is so sweet. | 太甜蜜了 |
[17:10] | Seems like Papa Bear deserves a widdle kiss. | 看来熊爸爸理应获得一个亲亲 |
[17:16] | All right, I get it. Okay. | 好了 我懂了 |
[17:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:19] | Okay! Stop! | 好了 停下 |
[17:22] | Oh, we’re just showing that we like each other. | 我们只是表现出我们喜爱对方 |
[17:23] | That’s what couples do. | 这是情侣会做的 |
[17:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:27] | Okay. I get it. | 好了 我懂了 |
[17:28] | I get it! | 我懂了 |
[17:30] | Do you? ‘Cause we can keep going. | 是吗 我们可以一直继续 |
[17:31] | – I get it. – She gets it. | -我懂了 -她懂了 |
[17:39] | Hey, guys. Come on in. | 两位 进来 |
[17:41] | Mi casa es su casa. | 我的家就是你们的家 |
[17:42] | Cooper, this is my house. | 库珀 这是我的家 |
[17:44] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[17:46] | Yeah, what are you doing here? | 对 你在这里做什么 |
[17:47] | He came over to apologize to Gina. | 他来跟吉娜道歉 |
[17:55] | Look, I understand why you don’t like me very much. | 我理解你为什么不太喜欢我 |
[17:58] | I know I can be a… | 我知道我这人会 |
[18:00] | Um, what was that phrase again? | 那是什么词来着 |
[18:02] | – The worst person on the planet. – Right. | -地球上最糟糕的人 -对 |
[18:04] | Um, but I’m working on it. | 但我在改 |
[18:07] | You see this bag? | 你看这个包 |
[18:09] | You shouldn’t care that it’s more expensive | 你不应该关心它比你曾经拥有的 |
[18:11] | than anything you have ever owned or will ever own. | 或以后会有的东西都贵 |
[18:14] | That’s not important anymore. | 这个不再重要了 |
[18:17] | You don’t realize it, but that’s growth. | 你不知道 但他真的进步了 |
[18:19] | I want us all to be able to hang out, | 我希望我们大家能一起玩 |
[18:21] | so if that means I need to be less awesome, | 如果这代表我需要少一点优秀 |
[18:23] | then I’m willing to do that. | 我愿意这样做 |
[18:29] | Will you give me another shot? | 你愿意再给我一次机会吗 |
[18:32] | I know it’s hard to say “Yes” | 我知道说同意很难 |
[18:34] | after he just paid himself a compliment in his apology, | 毕竟他在道歉中表扬自己 |
[18:36] | but we’re working on that. | 但我们在想办法改进 |
[18:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:41] | I’ll give you another shot. | 我会再给你一次机会 |
[18:42] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[18:48] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[18:49] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[18:50] | Dude? | 兄弟 |
[18:52] | Dude! | 兄弟 |
[18:56] | You say “Dude” Four times, and you’re friends again. | 你们说了四遍兄弟 又是朋友了 |
[18:58] | Guys have it so easy. | 男人之间真简单 |
[19:00] | Oliver and I are hanging out tonight. | 奥利弗今晚和我会一起玩 |
[19:01] | You can come with us if you want. | 你想的话可以一起来 |
[19:02] | Really? Cool. | 真的吗 酷 |
[19:04] | Um, what did you guys have planned? | 你们有什么安排 |
[19:06] | I say we go bowling. | 我们去找保龄球吧 |
[19:08] | We’re never gonna find an open lane. | 不可能找到球道 |
[19:10] | It’s league night. | 今晚有联赛 |
[19:11] | I can get us a lane. | 我可以找到 |
[19:15] | Having a bowling alley in your house | 家里有保龄球馆 |
[19:16] | is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen, | 是我见过的最傻的事 |
[19:19] | but those appetizers covered in shaved truffles | 但那些有松露片的开胃菜 |
[19:21] | were delicious. | 非常好吃 |
[19:22] | Yeah, it’s no pig in your living room, | 对 客厅里没猪 |
[19:24] | but I guess it’s kind of cool. | 但我觉得这也很酷 |
[19:26] | What happens if someone approaches you on the street | 如果有人在街上走近你 |
[19:28] | and asks for directions? | 找你问路怎么办 |
[19:30] | Have my bodyguard push them in the gutter? | 我让我的保镖把他们推到水沟里 |
[19:32] | No. You give them directions. | 不 你给他们指路 |
[19:36] | I have so much to learn. | 我要学的太多了 |
[19:45] | Great job, babe! | 漂亮 宝贝 |
[20:02] | Franklin would love this. | 富兰克林会喜欢的 |
[20:08] | My breakup with Franklin was really nasty. | 我和富兰克林分手闹得很难看 |
[20:11] | Lots of tears, lots of yelling. | 很多眼泪 很多尖叫 |
[20:15] | Franklin is a pretty passionate guy. | 富兰克林很有热情 |
[20:17] | It’s the quality I like most about him, | 这是我最喜欢他的一点 |
[20:20] | but it’s also why we broke up. | 但也是我们分手的原因 |
[20:23] | Funny. | 好笑 |
[20:24] | I’m so sorry to hear that, Anna-Kat. | 很遗憾听到这些 安娜凯特 |
[20:27] | Piece of advice — | 给点建议 |
[20:28] | don’t make the same mistake I did. | 别犯我犯过的错误 |
[20:30] | Enjoy these moments. | 享受眼前的时刻 |
[20:32] | Breakups are hard, Anna-Kat, | 分手令人难过 安娜凯特 |
[20:34] | but most relationships aren’t meant to last. | 大多数感情都注定不能长久 |
[20:37] | But don’t worry… the good ones do. | 但别担心 好的感情会天长地久 |
[20:46] | Franklin, you came back! | 富兰克林 你回来了 |
[20:50] | I forgot my jacket. | 我忘了我的外套 |
[20:53] | He can’t stay away from me. | 他无法离开我 |