英文名称:13 Hours:The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | This marks the end | 这意味着 |
[01:30] | of a long and painful chapter for the people of Libya, | 利比亚人民痛苦漫长的一章结束了 |
[01:34] | who now have the opportunity to determine their own destiny | 在崭新民主的利比亚 |
[01:38] | in a new and democratic Libya. | 人民可以掌控自己的命运了 |
[01:45] | Warring gangs continue to raid Gaddafi’s abandoned armories | 随着战斗在利比亚最大两座城市打响 |
[01:49] | as a battle rages in Libya’s two largest cities. | 反对派持续洗劫 卡扎菲政府被遗弃的军火库 |
[04:19] | It’s loaded. | 已经上膛了 |
[04:22] | – How’s the team here? – good. | – 队伍怎么样 – 不错 |
[04:24] | Three ex-Marines, one ex-Army Ranger. | 三名前陆战队一名前游骑兵 |
[04:26] | It’s nice having another team guy around. | 迎来一名新成员也不错 |
[04:30] | Good to see you, brother. | 很高兴见到你 哥们 |
[04:33] | Good to be back. | 回来感觉不错 |
[04:35] | Man, it’s hot! | 呃热死了 |
[04:48] | – How are the kids, Jack? – They’re good. | – 孩子们怎么样了 杰克 – 他们很好 |
[04:51] | They send their love. | 满满都是爱 |
[04:53] | Can you believe Emily’s about to start kindergarten? | 你敢相信艾米丽都快上幼儿园了吗 |
[04:55] | – She dating yet? – You better watch your mouth. | – 她约会了吗 – 你最好嘴下留点德 |
[04:59] | I thank god I got three boys, man. | 感谢老天我生了三个儿子 |
[05:02] | You’re in for a rough ride, Jack. | 你可真不容易 杰克 |
[05:03] | Payback’s a bitch and her stripper name is Karma. | 种其因者须食其果 |
[05:06] | You come up with that on your own? | 这句话是你编的? |
[05:07] | I saw it on a T-shirt in Mexico. | 我在墨西哥一件T恤上看到的 |
[05:10] | Hey, check this out. | 嗨 你看看这 |
[05:13] | Remnants of the revolution, man. | 革命的遗迹啊 哥们 |
[05:17] | Is Becky still mad at me for dragging you into contracting? | 贝克还在因为拉你入伙生我气吗? |
[05:20] | Come on. She’s mad at me, she’s not mad at you. | 拜托 她生我气 可不生你气 |
[05:24] | I’m part of the old crowd, the old Jack. | 时过境迁啊 杰克 |
[05:26] | The new Jack carries a diaper bag instead of an M4. | 新杰克拎了一包尿布 而不是M4步枪了 |
[05:29] | Is this coming from Tyrone Woods, dental nurse, who works for his wife? | 是那个给她老婆打工 叫泰伦·伍兹的牙医说的吗? |
[05:33] | Guess what? Not out here, brother. | 猜猜怎么着?反正不是在这说的 |
[05:36] | How’s the real estate business? | 房地产生意怎么样? |
[05:38] | Pretty bad. | 糟透了 |
[05:40] | – How bad is that? – I’m here, aren’t I? | – 有多糟? – 我都来这了 你觉得呢? |
[05:43] | Well, this place sucks, Jack. Not only is it hot as balls, | 好吧 这个地方太次了 杰克 不光热的要命 |
[05:45] | but you can’t tell the good guys from the bad guys. | 而且还分不清谁是好人谁是坏人 |
[05:55] | Shit. No, no, no, this isn’t good. | 该死的 不 不 不 这可不好 |
[06:02] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[06:05] | Who the fuck are these guys? | 这他妈的都是些什么人 |
[06:06] | What do we got? | 我们了解多少? |
[06:08] | The brigade we coordinate with is the February 17th Martyrs. | 跟我们合作的是2月17烈士旅 |
[06:12] | This ain’t them. | 但不是他们 |
[06:18] | Shit, we’re boxed in. | 该死的我们被困住了 |
[06:25] | Are we bailing? | 咱们能脱身吗? |
[06:27] | Base, this is Rone. | 总部 这里是罗恩 |
[06:29] | This is Rone. Come in. Over. | 这里是罗恩 请回话 完毕 |
[06:31] | This is base. go, Rone. | 这里是总部 罗恩请讲 |
[06:32] | I’m in a jam off Fifth Ring Road. | 我们被困在五环了 |
[06:33] | I’m looking at about eight armed Tangos here. | 我看见了八名武装分子 |
[06:35] | Copy that. Sit tight. | 收到 请稍等 |
[06:36] | “Sit tight.” That’s great advice. | “稍等”?这主意真好 |
[06:40] | They got a KPV. | 他们有KPV双管机枪 |
[06:42] | Base, we ain’t got all day. | 总部 我们可没空等着 |
[06:44] | Hey, Rone. They’re trying to get Feb 17 to back you up, | 嗨 罗恩 他们正在联系2月17烈士旅去支援你们 |
[06:46] | but we’re coming. | 不过我们现在就赶过去 |
[06:48] | Hey, Oz, I’m in ajam off Fifth Ring. | 喂奥兹 我们被困在五环了 |
[06:50] | Ty. | 泰 |
[06:52] | Rone, 17 Feb QRF is being alerted. | 罗恩 已经通知烈士旅了 |
[06:55] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[06:56] | The only Quick Reaction Force I want is my guys. | 唯一快速反应部队就是我的手下 |
[06:58] | No. Contact 17 Feb QRF. | 不行 联系2月17烈士旅 |
[07:00] | Send them! I want my guys. | 派他们来 我的人! |
[07:02] | Tell them they’re not allowed to leave the base. | 告诉他们不允许离开基地 |
[07:04] | Negative, Rone. Just hang in there. | 不行罗恩 等会吧 |
[07:05] | Maybe I’m not making myself clear. | 也许我说的还不够清楚 |
[07:07] | I’m looking at multiple radical insurgents with AK’s | 我现在正在盯着好几名装备AK步枪 |
[07:09] | and a .50-cal technical | 和点50机枪的武装分子 |
[07:11] | set to blow my Rover all the way back to Zimbabwe. Over. | 随时准备着把我的路虎轰到津巴布韦 完毕 |
[07:14] | It’s not my call, brother. | 我做不了主 哥们 |
[07:18] | Here we go. | 他们过来了 |
[07:21] | Welcome to Benghazi. | 欢迎来班加西 |
[07:30] | Libyan visa. | 利比亚签证 |
[07:32] | Official. Libyan government. | 公务 利比亚官方发的 |
[07:34] | Friendly? Friendly? | 都是好朋友 好朋友? |
[07:36] | Pull over for inspection. | 靠边接受检查 |
[07:40] | No. | 不行 |
[07:41] | Pull over for inspection! | 靠边接受检查! |
[07:43] | I’m sorry, sir, I can’t do that. | 抱歉 先生 我办不到 |
[07:53] | Look up. | 抬头 |
[07:55] | Go ahead, look up. You see the drone? | 赶紧的抬头 看见无人机了吗? |
[07:58] | No? That’s all right, because the drone sees you. | 没看见?没关系 它看见你了 |
[08:02] | Sees your face. | 看见了你的脸 |
[08:04] | We know who you are. | 我们现在知道你是谁了 |
[08:06] | If anything happens to us, your home, | 如果我们出了什么事 你的家 |
[08:08] | your family, boom, gone. | 你的家人 轰!没了 |
[08:11] | Give the order to let us go. | 快下命令让我们走 |
[08:12] | I want the car! | 我想要这辆车 |
[08:15] | No, I’m not gonna do that. | 不 不行 |
[08:17] | Look, | 听着 |
[08:18] | I earn right to decide the future of my country. | 我争取到了改变我的国家的权力 |
[08:21] | You’re talking to the wrong guy. | 你跟我说不着 |
[08:22] | How willing are you to die for your country? | 你愿意为你的国家去死吗? |
[08:25] | I’m ready to go, right here, right now. | 我准备好了 就在此时此刻 |
[08:38] | Leave here while you still can. | 趁你能走赶快走 |
[08:57] | We got air Support? | 我们有空中支援? |
[08:59] | We don’t have any fucking support. | 咱们他妈的什么支援都没有 |
[09:18] | Check the new rides. Gaddafi had a going-out-of-business sale | 看看这些新车 把卡扎菲那些自己用不了 |
[09:20] | on armored vehicles. | 的防弹车都买下来了 |
[09:22] | Max-level armored, man. | 最高等级防护 |
[09:24] | We got a great deal. | 真是一笔不错的买卖 |
[09:26] | We stole them. | 其实是我们偷的 |
[09:29] | Sat unattended at the airport. | 它们停在机场无人过问 |
[09:33] | Hey, Chief! | 嗨 站长 |
[09:34] | I don’t want to hear it, Tyrone. | 我不想听 泰罗恩 |
[09:36] | No, no, I understand. | 不 不 我理解 |
[09:38] | I see what you’re going for here. | 我知道你为这里做的 |
[09:40] | Secret spy base with fortified walls, gate cameras, | 加固外墙 带大门摄像头的 |
[09:43] | and blue-eyed Westerners | 秘密特工基地 |
[09:45] | walking in and out of this place all clay long. | 还有成天里出外进的外国人 |
[09:46] | But if you want to avoid… | 但如果你想避免 |
[09:48] | That’s so rude. | 这太无理了 |
[09:49] | Can’t believe he just did that to me. | 真难以置信他刚刚跟我摔了门 |
[09:53] | Chief, if you want to avoid an international incident, | 长官 如果你想避免国际事故 |
[09:55] | you give me my guys when I ask for them! | 那就在我需要的时候把我的手下给我 |
[09:57] | Local faces need to resolve local conflicts, Tyrone. | 本地人处理本地的事 泰罗恩 |
[10:00] | We’re guests in this country. | 我们是这个国家的客人 |
[10:02] | We’re unwanted guests, Bob. | 我们是不受欢迎的客人 鲍勃 |
[10:03] | We’re spies, you’re security guards. | 我们是谍报人员 你是安全守卫 |
[10:05] | Your job is to keep us out of trouble, not get into it yourselves. | 你的任务是使我们避免麻烦 而不是钻进麻烦 |
[10:08] | Well, then help me do my job and give me my guys. | 那好 把我的人给我帮我好好工作 |
[10:11] | Here’s what you guys are good at. | 这是他们擅长的 |
[10:12] | Working out, eating five hot meals a day. | 锻炼身体然后一天吃五顿热饭 |
[10:15] | What you’re not so good at is doing what you’re told. | 你们不擅长的是听命令 |
[10:18] | I need your trace report on yellowcake in five minutes. | 我需要你五分钟内给我追踪核原料的报告 |
[10:22] | It’s coming. | 马上 |
[10:23] | That roadblock was run by Ansar al-Sharia. | 路障是安萨·阿夏拉负责的 |
[10:26] | It’s not just tribal groups and freedom fighters anymore. | 已经不是部落武装和自由战士那么简单了 |
[10:29] | If you have useful intel, Tyrone, put it in a memo. | 如果你掌握有用的情报 泰罗恩 加到备忘录里 |
[10:32] | You guys bunk here, | 你们在这睡觉 |
[10:34] | but you’re not CIA. | 但你们不属于中情局 |
[10:36] | You’re hired help. | 你们是雇来帮忙的 |
[10:38] | Act the part. | 就老老实实的 |
[10:41] | Where are my manners? | 我的风度呢? |
[10:42] | Jack Silva, this is our esteemed Chief of Station. | 杰克·席尔瓦 这是我们敬爱的站长 |
[10:44] | Hey, Tig. How are the twins? | 嗨 提格 那对双胞胎怎么样了? |
[10:46] | – Crazy cute. – Cute. | – 萌爆了 – 萌 |
[10:47] | – You have a move tonight. – No recon, Chief? | – 你们晚上有行动 – 不侦查了?站长 |
[10:51] | What makes you Special Operators so special | 如果你们特种部队不听指挥 |
[10:53] | if you can’t do what I need when I need it? | 那你们哪那么特殊? |
[10:59] | He’s fun. | 他真幽默 |
[11:01] | Well, that was fun. | 啊 真是幽默 |
[11:03] | He gets his jollies pushing around alphas because he can. | 他拿特种部队取乐就因为他行 |
[11:07] | We had this commander back in Ranger school, | 我们在游骑兵学校的时候有一位指挥官 |
[11:09] | he was a real cockbag. | 他是个混蛋 |
[11:11] | So on our last night, me and a buddy, we stole his beret. | 于是有一天晚上我和一哥们偷了他的贝雷帽 |
[11:15] | The whole barracks chubbed it. | 整个军营的兵都在上面蹭了一遍 |
[11:16] | – “Chubbed it”? – Yeah, rubbed our dicks on it. | – “蹭了一遍?” – 是啊 用JJ蹭了一遍 |
[11:20] | Leader was a former Gitmo detainee. | 指挥官曾在关塔那摩呆过 |
[11:22] | Yeah, those guys usually don’t hold a grudge. | 是啊 那帮人总愤愤不平的 |
[11:24] | Jack. Mark Gem. | 杰克 马克·盖斯特 |
[11:27] | – Oz. – Pleasure. | – 奥兹 – 很荣幸 |
[11:28] | Brother, I’m sorry. Everybody, this is Jack Silva. | 额哥们实在抱歉 各位 这是杰克·席尔瓦 |
[11:31] | It’s our third contract together, so he knows the drill. | 这是我们在一起的第三个合同 所以他懂流程 |
[11:34] | We met training SEALs at Coronado. | 我们在科罗拉多州海豹训练时认识的 |
[11:36] | How do you get them to balance that beach ball on their nose? | 你们在鼻子上顶球的时候是怎么保持平衡的? |
[11:39] | It’s stough. | 可难了 |
[11:40] | So we got three ex-Marines here and one ex-Army retard | 咱们这有三名前陆战队 还有一名 |
[11:43] | who likes to rub his dick on things. | 喜欢乱蹭的前游骑兵 |
[11:44] | Kris Paronto. Call me Tanto. | 克里斯·帕兰多 叫我坦图 |
[11:46] | Hey, man. I’m Tig. | 嗨 朋友 我是提格 |
[11:48] | Tig’s been here the longest, so he’ll get you up to speed on the area. | 提格在这的时间最长 他帮你熟悉一下周围 |
[11:52] | This is Boon. Scout Sniper, Zen Master, | 这是布恩 侦查狙击手 功夫大师 |
[11:53] | holder of Tanto’s leash. | 坦图裤腰带的负责人 |
[11:55] | Welcome to Club Med. | 欢迎来俱乐部 |
[11:56] | So it hasn’t rained since June, | 自从6月份就再没下过雨 |
[11:58] | it’s not gonna rain again until September. | 9月份之前都不会下了 |
[11:59] | You’re double-bunked. Not me, because I’m in charge. | 你睡双人床 我不用 因为我是管事的 |
[12:02] | The gym sucks, food’s actually good. | 健身房烂透了 不过伙食还算不错 |
[12:04] | And the Base Chief is kind of a tool. | 站长有点像机器 |
[12:06] | Well, he’s a dick today. | 好吧 他今天有点次 |
[12:07] | Maybe he just needs a new hat. | 也许他需要一顶新帽子 |
[12:09] | Don’t encourage him. | 千万别表扬他 |
[12:11] | Come on. He’s a guy with a job to do. | 拜托 他就是有工作要做的普通人 |
[12:13] | He’s playing his string out, but you talk to him, | 他做自己的本职工作但你告诉你哥们 |
[12:15] | Bob did some shit back in the day. | 鲍勃今天干的事恶心死了 |
[12:17] | All right, Jack, this is the whiteboard | 好了 杰克 这个是白板 |
[12:19] | that’s gonna run your life for the next 60 days. | 是你接下来60天的生活必需品 |
[12:22] | I want you to check it every hour, | 我需要你每小时都看一遍 |
[12:23] | because last-minute moves pop up every minute, such as | 因为每分钟都有可能变化 比如 |
[12:26] | we’re shotgunning it in three hours. | 我们三小时后进行霰弹枪练习 |
[12:29] | Three hours. I’ll let you know when I’m briefed. | 三小时 要进行简报的时候我会告诉你的 |
[12:44] | This was a private family compound | 这里曾经是一处私人家庭设施 |
[12:46] | owned by a wealthy Libyan who got out of town after the revolution | 属于一个利比亚阔佬 革命开始后他就跑路了 |
[12:49] | and leased it to the CIA. | 然后这就被中情局租下来了 |
[12:51] | He was smart. | 他很聪明 |
[12:54] | A little pungent. | 好臭啊 |
[12:58] | A little spy tradecraft. | 用了一点间谍技巧 |
[13:00] | Who’d expect Americans to be hiding out | 谁会想到美国人住在 |
[13:02] | next to a stank-ass slaughterhouse? | 臭气熏天的屠宰场旁边 |
[13:04] | We call it Zombieland. | 我们管它叫僵尸园 |
[13:13] | Building A, B, C, D. | 设施A B C D |
[13:16] | – Hesham! – Yes, sir. | – 哈桑姆 – 是长官 |
[13:19] | Yes, sir. | 好的长官 |
[13:20] | Thank you. Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 谢谢你长官 |
[13:23] | He’s a good man. But there’s a few we got our eyes on, | 他是个好人 但总得提防着点 |
[13:25] | so always stay strapped. | 所以别太得瑟 |
[13:33] | Damn kids! | 该死的熊孩子! |
[13:48] | This is the bathroom. | 这是浴室 |
[13:51] | This is you. | 你睡这 |
[13:52] | That’s me. | 我睡这 |
[13:54] | This curtain is meant to discourage you from spooning with me. So… | 这个帘子会阻碍你我搞好关系 所以 |
[14:07] | Daddy, what do you do when you go away for work? | 老爸 你去那么远干什么工作啊? |
[14:10] | Can’t you work here? | 你就不能在这工作吗? |
[14:12] | We could have a treehouse business. | 我们可以做树屋业务啊 |
[14:15] | That sounds amazing. | 听起来太棒了 |
[14:16] | Then we could always be together. | 这样我们就可以一直在一起了 |
[14:19] | You know, the girls don’t need a treehouse, Jack. | 你知道女孩们根本不需要树屋 |
[14:22] | They need you. | 她们需要你 |
[14:24] | I just hope that one day, you’re not gonna wake up and realize | 我希望你有一天你醒来发现 |
[14:26] | you missed the best part of life. | 自己不再失去那些最美好的时光 |
[14:31] | You contractors are all married with kids, | 你们承包商都结婚而且有孩子了 |
[14:32] | yet none of you wear wedding rings. Why is that? | 但你们没一个戴戒指的 为什么? |
[14:35] | Our job is reading people. | 我们的工作就是去读懂别人 |
[14:38] | So, we can’t give anyone an edge, especially bad guys that might use it. | 所以我们不能留下破绽 尤其是不能让坏人发现 |
[14:41] | I know you and Tyrone go way back, so I’ll be frank. | 我知道你和泰罗恩以前就认识 所以老实说吧 |
[14:45] | The company thinks you should be here. I don’t. | 组织希望你在这 但我不这么觉得 |
[14:48] | Truth is, there is no real threat here. | 事实上这根本没什么威胁 |
[14:51] | We won the revolution for these people. | 我们帮这的人赢得了革命 |
[14:53] | The more guns there are here, | 这儿枪越多 |
[14:55] | the more likely there is to be a misunderstanding. | 就越容易出误会 |
[14:58] | This is my last station before retiring. | 这是我退休前负责的最后一个站了 |
[15:02] | I don’t need a misunderstanding. | 我不希望出任何误会 |
[15:06] | Is that clear? | 你明白吗? |
[15:08] | Loud and. | 很明白 |
[15:09] | These are your credentials, two weeks per diem. | 这是你的接下来两周的花销 |
[15:12] | I’d spend them quick. | 要是我我就花的快点 |
[15:13] | Things change fast here in Benghazi. | 班加西总是变的很快 |
[15:16] | We have the brightest minds from the Farm, | 我们这有最聪明的大脑 |
[15:18] | educated at Harvard and Yale, doing important work. | 毕业于哈佛和耶鲁的 做着最重要的工作 |
[15:21] | Best thing for you to do is stay out of their way. | 你最好别去打搅他们 |
[15:25] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[15:26] | Quiet! | 闭嘴! |
[15:27] | You act like animals! | 你就像头野兽! |
[15:33] | It’s a CPU at Pepe’s. | 就像给电脑装系统一样 |
[15:34] | It’s all pretty simple stuff, guys. | 都是些非常简单的东西 |
[15:37] | Public meet. | 在公共场所见面 |
[15:38] | Libyan oil company exec and his wife. | 利比亚石油公司的总经理和他老婆 |
[15:40] | Case Officers Vayner and Jillani. | 负责人维纳和吉尔安尼 |
[15:41] | Jillani’s been developing this guy for months. | 吉尔安尼已经”开发”这家伙好几个月了 |
[15:43] | “Developing” is their new tech word for spy shit. | “开发”是他们间谍技术上的新词 |
[15:45] | Jack, since this is your first time with us, | 杰克 鉴于这是你跟我们的第一次行动 |
[15:47] | you’re gonna be posing as Jillani’s husband. | 你将扮演吉尔安尼的老婆 |
[15:50] | – I rode bitch last week. – She’s a little spicy. | – 上周我把她日了 – 她有点刻薄 |
[15:54] | Oz, Tig, limo. Boon, Tanto, follow. | 奥兹 提格 利莫布恩 坦图 跟着 |
[15:56] | You’? | 跟着你? |
[15:57] | I drive. | 我开车 |
[16:00] | Hey, Jack, this is Sona, | 嗨 杰克 这是索娜 |
[16:02] | she’s an American who grew up in France, | 她是一个在法国长大的美国人 |
[16:03] | which makes her really friendly. | 所以她非常友善 |
[16:05] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[16:06] | Careful, Jack, I think she’s flirting with you. | 小心点杰克 我觉得她在跟你调情 |
[16:11] | Okay. Let’s keep the make-nice to a minimum. | 好了 咱们可千万别出差错 |
[16:13] | I want to hook this guy tonight. | 这个家伙昨晚联系到了我 |
[16:15] | He wants to work with us. | 他想跟咱们合作 |
[16:16] | Move too fast and you’ll frighten him off. | 走的太快会把他吓跑的 |
[16:17] | I know how to do this! | 我知道怎么办! |
[16:18] | – He’s new. – Not to this. | – 他是新人 – 我可不是 |
[16:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:24] | Why do they keep changing security guards on us? | 为什么他们总换安保人员 |
[16:26] | They think we need babysitting. | 他们觉得咱们需要保姆 |
[16:28] | Okay. So just drink your coffee. Don’t try to help. | 好吧 你就喝你的咖啡 别参与 |
[16:30] | Don’t talk, either. | 也别说话 |
[16:32] | My name is “Nazia,” a lobbyist for Exxon Mobil. | 我的名字是娜兹娅 埃索公司的说客 |
[16:35] | Brit is “Peter,” my boss. And you’re my husband, “Jack.” | 布莱特扮演我的老板皮特 你扮演我的老公杰克 |
[16:38] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[16:39] | Jack’s my real name. | 杰克是我真名 |
[16:41] | It is? | 真假的? |
[16:45] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[16:53] | It’s nice to see you again, Fahreed. | 很高兴再次见到你 法哈瑞 |
[16:54] | Let me introduce you to my boss, Peter. | 向你介绍我的老板 皮特 |
[16:56] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[16:57] | – And this is Jack, my husband. – How are you? Very nice to meet you. | – 这是杰克 我老公 – 你好吗 很高兴见到你 |
[17:00] | – This is my wife. – Nice meeting you. | – 这是我妻子 – 很高兴见到你 |
[17:11] | This is the best Italian restaurant. Come. | 这家意大利餐馆是最棒的 来 |
[17:14] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[17:15] | – Please, after you. – Thank you. | – 你先请 – 谢谢 |
[17:20] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[17:22] | What’s up? | 咋了? |
[17:23] | Hey, Oz. They’re in. You got eyes? | 嗨 奥兹 该你了 看见了吗? |
[17:25] | Yeah, just enjoying a little Italian beanery here. | 是啊 刚进一家意大利小馆 |
[17:29] | You wouldn’t know a good coffee bean | 你根本不会想到好咖啡 |
[17:30] | from a lump of squirrel shit, country boy. | 是松鼠拉出来的 乡巴佬 |
[17:31] | Just make sure you pick me up a bag of | 千万别忘了 |
[17:33] | that whole bean Arabica lntenso on the way out. | 完事之后拎一包上好的咖啡豆出来 |
[17:36] | Fahreed, you can contact us with this phone in the future. | 法哈瑞 你以后可以用这部手机跟我们联系 |
[17:40] | Good. | 好的 |
[17:41] | And if you give me a call in three days, | 如果你三天内给我我们打电话 |
[17:42] | I would love to see the manifest, | 我们看到名单会很高兴 |
[17:43] | and we can go over the details. | 这样就能详细安排了 |
[17:45] | – Very good. – Perfect. | – 很好 – 太棒了 |
[18:01] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[18:02] | What’s the Chief’s number-one rule? | 站长的第一条规矩是什么? |
[18:04] | Don’t get out of the car? | 别下车 |
[18:05] | No, I’m getting out of the car. | 不 我下车了 |
[18:11] | He’s on the move. | 他移动了 |
[18:14] | Cairo is great! | 开罗棒极了 |
[18:15] | Now, that is an underrated city. | 一座被低估的城市 |
[18:17] | What I really love is the Nile Valley. | 不过我最喜欢的还是尼罗河旁的小镇 |
[18:18] | The Nile Valley is beautiful. | 小镇都美极了 |
[18:20] | Yes, it’s beautiful, but it’s too busy. | 是啊 美极了 不过有点挤 |
[18:25] | We had a bit of a fight this morning. | 我们早上吵了一架 |
[18:28] | No, we didn’t. | 不 我们可没有 |
[18:43] | Good price. Two. Two, sir. good price. | 便宜啦 买俩吧先生 非常便宜 |
[18:49] | The rocket. | 导弹 |
[18:51] | Russian rocket. | 苏制导弹 |
[18:58] | Come on, Oz, pick up the phone. | 快点 奥兹 快接电话 |
[19:10] | We are weighing a serious move on the Syrian market. | 我们正在开拓叙利亚市场 |
[19:13] | We got to go. | 咱们得走了 |
[19:14] | So, that’s why we really need your shipping support. | 这就是为什么我们真的需要你的货轮 |
[19:17] | Sorry to rush off. Babysitter. | 抱歉得催你一下 保姆 |
[19:19] | I’m so sorry, but we will be in touch. | 实在对不起 我们再联系 |
[19:21] | Sorry again. | 太对不起了 |
[19:22] | Let’s go. go, go, go… | 咱们走 走走走 |
[19:38] | Go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[19:41] | Go, go, go. Get in. | 快 快 快 快上车 |
[19:43] | Don’t you ever handle me like that again! | 你绝对不可以再那样做了 |
[19:44] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你以为你谁啊 |
[19:45] | You never get out of the car, ever! | 你绝对不可以下车 |
[19:47] | You just fucking blew that meet. | 你刚刚把会面给搞砸了 |
[19:49] | Picked up a tail. | 有人跟踪 |
[19:51] | See the green van? That’s your tail. | 看见绿色面包车了吗?那就是咱的跟踪者 |
[19:54] | Shake and bake! | 处理他们 |
[19:56] | Green van behind you. We’re on it. | 绿色面包车就在你们后面 我们盯着呢 |
[19:57] | Make a left, then another left. | 左转 然后再左转 |
[20:07] | This is my second war tour! I know what I’m fucking doing. | 我是我第二个战争世界巡演 我知道我在干什么 |
[20:12] | Well, this is my 12th. | 好啊 这是我第十二个 |
[20:13] | If they got pictures of us, then we need to get them. | 如果他们拍摄了我们的照片 那咱得处理掉 |
[20:16] | I would love to, but that’s not ourjob. | 我很乐意 但这不是我的工作 |
[20:17] | “Protect, not engage.” The Chief’s orders. | “保护 不进攻” 站长说的 |
[20:19] | Got ’em right behind. | 就在咱后面 |
[20:30] | Get out of the fucking road! | 都给我躲开 |
[20:40] | – Careful. – Rone, coming up on your left! | – 小心 – 罗恩 在你左边 |
[20:42] | Excuse me. | 借光 |
[20:44] | Pardon me. Switch sides. | 抱歉 咱俩换下位置 |
[20:48] | He’s on you tight, man. He’s getting aggressive. | 他跟的很近 越来越危险了 |
[20:50] | Yeah. I see him. I see him. | 我看见了 看见了 |
[20:51] | Jack, if he gets too close, drop him. | 杰克 如果他靠的太近就干掉他 |
[20:53] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[21:00] | I might not have gone to Harvard, | 虽然我没去过哈佛 |
[21:01] | but I’m pretty sure that was a tail. | 但我非常确定他刚才正在跟踪我们 |
[21:15] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 小家伙们 |
[21:16] | – Hi, Daddy! – Hi, Daddy! | – 嗨 老爸 – 嗨 老爸 |
[21:17] | Hey! good to see you. | 嗨 见到你们很高兴 |
[21:19] | Guys, guys, take a look. Meet my new friend. | 小家伙们 见见我的新朋友 |
[21:22] | – Isn’t he cool? – It’s gross! | – 是不是很炫酷啊 – 恶心死了 |
[21:24] | He is a grand master at catching flies. | 他可是抓苍蝇的大师 |
[21:27] | All day, he just sits here and grabs one at a time. | 一整天它就坐在这抓苍蝇 |
[21:29] | Are you gonna shave your beard, Daddy? | 老爸 你是不是得刮胡子了? |
[21:31] | Well, depends on what Mommy thinks. | 那得看你们老妈怎么说 |
[21:32] | – Beck, what do you think? – Very handsome. | – 贝克 你觉得呢? – 非常帅 |
[21:34] | How’s kindergarten, Em? | 幼儿园怎么样啊? |
[21:35] | Today is my turn to feed Winston. | 今天该我喂温斯顿了 |
[21:37] | Very cool, very cool. | 不错啊 |
[21:40] | Who is Winston? | 温斯顿是谁? |
[21:41] | He’s the class goldfish! | 他是班里的一条金鱼 |
[21:43] | Mommy says I can bring him home one weekend. | 妈妈说这周末我就可以把他带回家了 |
[21:46] | Be nice to have a man around the house, huh? | 家里有个男人感觉不错啊 嗯? |
[21:49] | – Okay. – Can we go play now? | – 好的哦 – 我们能不能去玩耍啊? |
[21:51] | GRS meet in the team room. | 安保小组在屋内集合 |
[21:53] | – Is everything okay? – Babe, I think I got to go. | – 怎么了? – 宝贝 我得走了 |
[21:55] | Was that Ty? | 那是泰在说话吗? |
[21:57] | It’s just a muster call. It’s probably nothing. | 就是叫我去集合 应该不是什么大事 |
[21:58] | – 0kay. – Sorry. | – 好吧 – 抱歉 |
[22:00] | Just tell the girls I say I love them, all right? | 告诉女孩们我爱他们 |
[22:03] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天再给你们打 |
[22:05] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 拜 |
[22:09] | Silva! You’re fucking late! As usual. | 席尔瓦 你一如既往的又迟到了 |
[22:14] | Glen Doherty. What’s up, brother? | 格伦·多尔蒂 你好啊 哥们? |
[22:17] | Rone said you were in Tripoli. What’s the occasion? | 罗恩说你在的黎波里 出什么事了? |
[22:19] | Ambassador Chris Stevens is coming in from Tripoli | 克里斯·史蒂文斯大使正在从的黎波里赶来 |
[22:21] | Monday morning. | 周一早上 |
[22:23] | Well, you’ll be home. | 是啊 那时候你就回家了 |
[22:24] | Not anymore. Three of us extended. | 不回了 我们三个延长了 |
[22:27] | The Ambassador is staying at the Special Mission Compound | 在大使的一再坚持下 他要呆在 |
[22:29] | at his own insistence. | 特别行动设施里 |
[22:31] | I know. I know it’s a problem. | 我知道 我知道这是个麻烦 |
[22:34] | And here’s the thing. | 事是这样的 |
[22:35] | The Ambassador isn’t some dilettante political appointee. | 大使不是一个混日子的政客 |
[22:38] | He’s the real deal. | 他干正事 |
[22:40] | A true believer. | 一个有信仰的人 |
[22:41] | He’s there to win hearts and minds. | 他去你那赢得民心 |
[22:43] | Now, he can’t very well do that operating out of a classified facility | 你要是在秘密基地里 就没法赢得民心了 |
[22:46] | that doesn’t officially exist. | 你那从官方角度讲根本不存在 |
[22:47] | If he’s racking at the consulate with his State detail, | 如果他一直呆在大使馆里 |
[22:49] | then what fuck does this have to do with us? | 那跟我们有什么关系? |
[22:51] | He’s traveling with no staff, just a two-man security team. | 他没有随从 只有一个两人的安全小组 |
[22:55] | Now, the State guys don’t know the city like you guys do. | 而且不如你们了解这个城市 |
[22:58] | The Ambassador insisted on local drivers, | 而且大使坚持使用本地司机 |
[23:00] | but we won that argument. | 但他没争过我们 |
[23:02] | – So we’re chauffeurs now. – Yeah. | – 所以现在我们正式成为司机了 – 是啊 |
[23:04] | Highly trained, highly paid chauffeurs. | 受过高等训练 高工资的司机 |
[23:06] | Chief won’t go for it. | 站长不会同意的 |
[23:07] | He doesn’t want us doing anything. | 他不想让我们做任何事 |
[23:08] | He didn’t go for it. But he got outranked. | 他是不同意 但这事他管不了 |
[23:12] | Now, the Ambassador deserves the best, | 大使得用最好的 |
[23:14] | and that’s GRS, right? | 那就是安保小组 不是吗? |
[23:19] | Hey. Right here. These dudes. | 就在这 就是这家伙 |
[23:23] | Bad guy house your tail van got towed to. | 跟踪你的面包车就是他们的 |
[23:25] | Yeah, smile, motherfuckers. | 是啊 微笑一下你们这帮傻逼 |
[23:28] | It’s just two blocks from the compound. | 离设施还有两个街区 |
[23:41] | All right. Hey, what’s the problem? | 好了 嘿 什么情况啊? |
[23:46] | First of all, tell them to calm down. | 首先让他们冷静一下 |
[23:47] | Everybody, dial it the fuck down! | 所有人都给我安静下来 |
[23:49] | All right, what is the problem? | 好了 怎么回事? |
[23:51] | 17 Feb. These guys look like fun. | 2月17旅的 他们这帮人真有意思 |
[23:54] | There will be no striking. All right? Get back to work. | 不会有空袭了 好吧 回去工作吧 |
[23:57] | How would you feel if you had to protect Americans at $28 a day | 你觉得一天给你28美元去保护美国人 |
[24:00] | and then bring your own bullets? | 还得自己负责子弹感觉如何? |
[24:02] | Well, why leave security to the professionals, right? | 得把安保任务交给专业人士不是吗 |
[24:21] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[24:22] | Welcome to the casa. | 欢迎来这 |
[24:24] | You guys picked the wrong month for a bad mustache competition. | 你们来参加大胡子比赛 可挑错日子了 |
[24:27] | – Hundred bucks on the line. – got this one in the bag. | – 花了我一百块呢 – 这是在巴格达的时候长的 |
[24:30] | – Scott Wickland. – Tyrone Woods. | – 斯科特·维克兰德 – 泰罗恩·伍兹 |
[24:32] | Dave Ubben. | 戴维·厄本 |
[24:34] | Come on. Let me give you the grand tour. | 来 我带你们参观一下 |
[24:39] | I can relate. | 我能联想到 |
[24:41] | It’s like the lobby at Caesars. | 就像凯撒宫的大厅一样 |
[24:43] | – Damn! – Shit’s bangin’. | – 真他妈的 – 不错吧 |
[24:46] | Makes you forget you’re in Benghazi. | 使你忘你自己在班加西 |
[24:48] | Hey, guys. I’m Agent Alec. | 嗨 伙计们 我是埃里克特工 |
[24:50] | Just dealing with some Middle Eastern Keystone Cops | 刚刚在大门口处理了一帮 |
[24:53] | out at the gate. | 中东武装分子 |
[24:54] | Those guys yell a lot. | 那帮人真能吵吵 |
[24:57] | What’s your setup here? | 你们的设置如何? |
[24:59] | Our Ambo’s residence in this half of the villa is the safe haven. | 大使的别墅在设施中间 |
[25:02] | Forced-entry, blast-resistant door. | 加固防弹门 |
[25:04] | Security bars on the windows. | 窗户上有防护网 |
[25:06] | Inside that is our safe room. | 里面是我们的安全屋 |
[25:08] | Ambo have any tactical experience? | 大使有战术经验吗? |
[25:11] | Nah. He has us. | 没有 但他有我们 |
[25:17] | So, it’s a nine-acre compound, shotgun style | 这块地有九亩 |
[25:21] | from here, | 从这 |
[25:23] | all the way to the back. | 一直到那 |
[25:26] | I’ll take you there. | 我带你们去 |
[25:27] | His room links to State in D.C. and Tripoli. | 他的房间可以直接联络华府和的黎波里 |
[25:29] | – That’s the TOC? – Yeah. | – 那是战术中心? – 是的 |
[25:31] | Back gate? | 后门? |
[25:33] | One way only. Emergency exit. | 只有这一个 紧急出口 |
[25:36] | got a couple 17 Febs on detail, cameras. | 安排了几个2月17旅的人 还有摄像头 |
[25:39] | It’s locked. | 上了锁 |
[25:41] | What kind of firepower you guys carry other than assault rifles? | 你们除了突击步枪还有什么武器? |
[25:43] | We’ve got multiple small arms. | 还有一些小型武器 |
[25:45] | And ammo in the TacOps Center just beyond the cantina. | 弹药都放在小酒吧后面的战术中心里 |
[25:48] | That way. | 那边 |
[25:49] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[25:50] | I thought every embassy had standard hard-target security measures. | 我以为大使馆都有大威力武器 |
[25:53] | Car bomb barricades, full-time Marines. | 防暴掩体和全副武装的陆战队 |
[25:56] | Supposed to. | 应该这样 |
[25:57] | This isn’t an embassy. | 但这不是大使馆 |
[25:59] | We’re a temporary diplomatic outpost. | 只是临时外交前哨站 |
[26:02] | Uncle Sam’s on a budget right now, | 华府正在消减预算 |
[26:04] | so I guess normal security regulations don’t apply. | 所以平时的那种安全防护行不通了 |
[26:08] | Man, that’s some real “dobgov”shH,huh? | 真是政客过家家的屁话 |
[26:11] | It’s like our own little resort. | 更像是我们自己组织的安保队伍 |
[26:14] | I hate to piss on your party, ladies, | 我不想泼你们凉水 |
[26:15] | but five dudes with M4s is not enough. | 但五个拿M4步枪的人是不够的 |
[26:18] | The locals on your front gate are worthless, | 那几个守在大门口的本地人一点用都没有 |
[26:21] | perimeter’s soft, | 外围防御薄弱 |
[26:22] | and this whole compound’s a fucking sniper’s paradise. | 而且这个地方简直是敌人的狙击乐园 |
[26:24] | Any big element gets inside here, | 要是遇到大规模进攻 |
[26:26] | you guys are gonna fucking die. | 你们就都挂了 |
[26:29] | Well, that’s heartwarming. | 好吧 这话真暖人 |
[26:30] | What? | 啥? |
[26:32] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[26:34] | Guys, we’re a mile down the road. | 伙计们 我们就在一英里外 |
[26:35] | Anything goes down, you call us, | 出了什么事就通知我们 |
[26:37] | I send Boon, you’re good. | 我就派布恩 你们没事啊 |
[26:40] | Take care, guys. | 保重 伙计们 |
[26:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[26:43] | A dozen years of military experience between them, max? | 一共加起来最多几十年军事经验 最多了 |
[26:46] | gonna be a fun week. | 这周可有的玩了 |
[27:10] | Djibouti, request retasking ScanEagle. | 吉布提 请求再次扫瞄 |
[27:13] | Copy that. I have eyes on both. | 收到 正在观察目标 |
[27:16] | Oz, sniper over-watch. Get in position. | 奥兹 狙击掩护 进入位置 |
[27:22] | Amahl, you lived here all your life, right? | 阿穆尔 你一辈子都住这对不对? |
[27:23] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[27:26] | Is it true Gaddafi only hired females for his personal security detail? | 卡扎菲招保镖的时候 是不是只要女的? |
[27:30] | Yes. That is accurate. | 是啊 没错 |
[27:39] | Gaddafi might’ve been an evil asshole, but he wasn’t stupid. | 卡扎菲虽然是个混球 但他可不傻 |
[27:58] | I hate this part. | 最讨厌这部分了 |
[28:00] | Here we go, guys. | 开始了 伙计们 |
[28:02] | Oz, let’s rock. | 奥兹 准备好 |
[28:26] | I got the skinny on the right. | 我瞄准右边的瘦子了 |
[28:29] | Let me take the whack-out guy. | 我瞄准了那个累瘫了的家伙 |
[28:37] | Amahl, tell this guy to calm down. | 阿穆尔 让他们冷静点 |
[28:41] | Easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[28:42] | He’s saying bring your weapon down. | 他说让你们放下武器 |
[28:45] | He wants his money. | 他想要钱 |
[28:47] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:48] | This is your money. | 这是你们的钱 |
[28:51] | Amahl, tell this guy to calm the fuck down. | 阿穆尔 这他们他妈的冷静点 |
[28:54] | That guy’s whacked. | 这家伙折腾死了 |
[28:55] | Your money. | 你的钱 |
[28:58] | Hey, big man! | 嗨 大块头 |
[29:01] | Hey, hey! Jambo. | 嘿 嘿 詹波 |
[29:02] | You know the jambo, yeah? | 你知道詹波什么意思吧 |
[29:05] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[29:07] | Okay, cool down. Okay? | 好了好了 冷静点 |
[29:16] | Cool, baby. | 没事了 |
[29:18] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[29:19] | That guy almost lost his head. | 这家伙差点脑袋搬家 |
[29:21] | Base, we are good. | 总部 我们没事了 |
[29:22] | Mercenaries all know the jambo, Amahl. | 雇佣兵都知道詹波 阿穆尔 |
[29:24] | These guys are all right. | 他们不是坏人 |
[29:31] | Base, we’re looking at a lot of Russian SA-7s. | 总部 我们正盯着一堆苏制SA-7导弹 |
[29:34] | Tell him to maintain eyes on the truck as long as he can. | 让他一直盯着卡车 |
[29:37] | We’re gonna find his stash | 我们得找到储藏点 |
[29:38] | and we’re gonna level it with a Hellfire. | 让后用地狱火导弹将其摧毁 |
[29:42] | Hi. Hi, Chris Stevens. | 嗨 我是克里斯·斯蒂文斯 |
[29:44] | – Sona. – Sona, nice to meet you. Bob. | – 索娜 – 索娜 很高兴见到你鲍勃 |
[29:45] | – Thank you for doing that. – it’s my pleasure. | – 感谢你做的一切 – 我很荣幸 |
[29:47] | – It means a lot. – So good to be back. | – 这意义重大 – 回来感觉真好 |
[29:48] | This is our CDOB, Alan. Brit Vayner. | 这是我们的行动负责人 艾伦 这是布莱特·维纳 |
[29:51] | Alan, Chris Stevens. Brit, pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[29:52] | Gentlemen, greetings. Chris Stevens. | 先生们 你好 我是克里斯·斯蒂文斯 |
[29:55] | Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Ambassador. | 很高兴见到你 大使先生 |
[29:56] | Nice to meet you. Step on in. | 很高兴见到你 请进 |
[29:59] | So between what we see happening in Egypt with Morsi | 鉴于埃及与莫尔西发生的事情 |
[30:01] | and the current destabilization of Syria, | 还有不稳定的叙利亚 |
[30:03] | yes, it’s easy to imagine | 是啊 很容易想像 |
[30:05] | any number of scenarios playing out here. | 出来这里将要发生的 |
[30:07] | However, in my mind, | 然而 依我看 |
[30:09] | our biggest mistake would be to not view this moment | 我们犯的最大的错误 |
[30:12] | as an opportunity. | 是只看重了 |
[30:14] | Relationships between governments are important, yes, | 政府与政府之间的关系 |
[30:17] | but relationships between people | 从而忽视了人民与人民之间的关系 |
[30:19] | are the real foundation of diplomacy. | 这才是真正的问题所在 |
[30:21] | And I believe that it is our mission as Americans | 我相信在这里美国人的任务 |
[30:24] | to help Benghazans form a free, democratic and prosperous Libya. | 是帮助班加西变得繁荣 民主 自由 |
[30:36] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[30:37] | In my office, now. | 来我办公室 现在! |
[30:40] | Don’t bother apologizing. I’ll do it. | 不用麻烦道歉了 我去道歉 |
[30:41] | Well, I won’t. | 我才不去呢 |
[30:42] | ‘Cause I’ve heard the rah-rah speech about politics and progress | 因为我听这种慷慨激昂的政治演讲 |
[30:44] | a hundred goddamn times before. | 都好几百次了 |
[30:46] | – Well, then I’ll write you up. – Sweet. | – 好吧 那我就打你小报告 – 真贴心 |
[30:49] | Chief. Chief, the guy’s going on two hours sleep. | 站长 站长 这家伙就睡了两个小时 |
[30:51] | He had a late scout last night and an early buyback this morning. | 我昨晚进行了一个漫长的侦查 今早又去做买卖了 |
[30:54] | Yeah, buying up all of Gaddafi’s arms. | 是啊 把卡扎菲的那些武器买回来 |
[30:56] | Let’s count the fucking sand particles on the beach while we’re at it. | 我们干活的时候 你躺在沙滩上数沙子呢 |
[31:00] | Those 30 Grails that you took off the black market, | 你从黑市上回收的30枚导弹 |
[31:01] | that’s 30 airplanes that don’t go down. | 使30架飞机避免被击落 |
[31:04] | I’m so sick of your shit, Tanto. | 我真是受够了你的屁话 坦图 |
[31:06] | If you can’t figure out how to act like a professional, | 如果你不知道怎装的像个人 |
[31:09] | there are 10 guys waiting to take your spot. | 会有十个人来顶你的位置 |
[31:11] | And I’m sure that you’ll be happy at home | 我觉得你会很乐意回家 |
[31:13] | being an insurance adjuster. | 当个安全顾问 |
[31:19] | That’s the last chance, Tyrone. | 最后一次机会了 泰罗恩 |
[31:28] | All right. GRS, | 好了 安全小组 |
[31:29] | the Ambassador has a private meet at the Mayor’s office. | 大使跟市长有个私人会面 |
[31:31] | So, we’re looking at a low-profile event. | 所以我们面对的是一件低调的任务 |
[31:33] | We’re here to back up State, so just stay in the background. | 我们在这支援大使 咱就呆在后院 |
[31:50] | Ambo’s entering. Dave, take right side. | 大使正在进入 戴维你负责右侧 |
[32:01] | What is this? You’ve got to be kidding me. | 什么情况 这是在逗我? |
[32:03] | So much for a low profile. | 好一个低调 |
[32:05] | Fuck me. Who let them in? | 见鬼 谁他妈的让他们进来的 |
[32:08] | America is here for you. | 美国为你们而来 |
[32:12] | We are. | 是的 |
[32:13] | This? This is the shit that pisses my wife off. | 就这?这就是那个把我老婆气个半死的情况? |
[32:17] | Any one of these people could klack off a vest. | 这里的任何一个人都有可能穿着爆炸背心 |
[32:19] | At least it’ll be quick, brother. | 至少一下就完了 哥们 |
[32:22] | Don’t be an asshole. | 别那么混 |
[32:23] | A number of countries have come forth and offered loans, | 很多国家都提出了贷款 |
[32:26] | most recently Turkey. | 尤其是最近的土耳其 |
[32:49] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢了 先生们 |
[32:52] | Sir. Are we clear on tomorrow? | 先生 明天还有什么事? |
[32:56] | I have been persuaded in an abundance of caution | 别人告诉我这里面很安全 |
[33:01] | to remain inside the compound walls all day, | 而且又是9 11纪念日得一天都呆在这里面 |
[33:03] | given the 9/11 anniversary, so no drivers needed. | 所以明天不需要司机了 |
[33:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[33:10] | These militias, they have unlimited firepower | 那些民兵有着无穷无尽的武器 |
[33:13] | and they can coordinate. | 而且还熟悉情况 |
[33:14] | You’ve got to keep his moves low. | 所以你们得低调做事 |
[33:16] | Yeah, it was supposed to be closed door. | 是啊 今天那次应该关上大门的 |
[33:18] | Someone from the city council tipped the media. | 政府的某人通知了媒体 |
[33:22] | Sean Smith, | 肖恩·史密斯 |
[33:25] | meet Rone, Jack and Tig from the annex. | 来见见罗恩 杰克 和提格 |
[33:27] | – Hi. – How you doing? | – 嗨 – 你好吗 |
[33:28] | Sean was sent here to install secure comms for the Ambo. | 肖恩是来安装安全设备的 |
[33:31] | Ended up supercharging our Wi-Fi. | 最后升级了一下这个无线网络 |
[33:33] | Wish he could do that at our residence. | 真希望他也来我们那一趟 |
[33:35] | I got security clearance. | 我有安保许可 |
[33:36] | Maybe later this week I’ll come by. | 也许这周我就会去你那一趟 |
[33:39] | Gentlemen, we should be good here. | 先生们 这应该没我们什么事了 |
[33:41] | Call you later to check in. Have a nice day off. | 一会联系你们检查一下 下班了 |
[33:45] | – How’d it go? – He’s a rock star. | – 情况如何? – 他是个巨星 |
[33:47] | Everybody in Benghazi knew he’d be there. | 班加西的每个人都知道他来了 |
[33:49] | Wait, no, no. This is it. This is it. | 等等就是这就是这 |
[33:50] | This is Downey’s line. Hold on. | 是唐尼的台词 等一下 |
[33:52] | Me? I know who I am! | 我?我知道我是谁 |
[33:54] | I’m just a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude. | 我就是个演一个扮演别人的家伙 |
[33:58] | Classic. | 经典 |
[34:02] | From the U.S. Department of State. | 来自美国国务院 |
[34:04] | “Be advised. Reports that a Western facility | 请注意 有报告称美国西部设施 |
[34:06] | “or U.S. installation may be attacked in the next week.” | 或军事设施在一周内会遭到袭击 |
[34:13] | Read and destroy. | 阅后即焚 |
[35:08] | It is so nice to be back in Benghazi. | 回班加西感觉真好 |
[35:11] | Much stronger emotional connection… | 感觉非常强烈 |
[35:13] | Green, spacious, beautiful compound. | 绿色宽阔的建筑 |
[35:15] | Reconnected with February 17th… | 联系着2月17烈士旅 |
[35:18] | Security is a big concern. | 安全是最主要的问题 |
[35:19] | Saw people taking photos of the compound today. | 今天看见有人拿相机照我们的大使馆 |
[35:21] | Feel unsafe here. My guys are concerned. | 感觉不是很安全 我的人都很担心 |
[35:23] | …guns at arms bazaars… | 大市场里贩卖着军火 |
[35:24] | Voiced it to Tripoli. | 一直传递到的黎波里 |
[35:26] | It’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[35:41] | Hey. Nick? | 嗨 尼克 |
[35:46] | It’s the second time I’ve noticed it. | 已经是第二次了 |
[35:51] | Hey, Nick, Dave? See if Feb 17 | 嗨尼克 戴维 问问烈士旅的人 |
[35:55] | saw anybody at the back gate. | 在后门发没发现任何异样 |
[35:56] | Well, get somebody who speaks Arabic so we can ask them a question. | 快找个会说阿拉伯语的去问问啊 |
[36:45] | Yeah, come on, put her on the phone. | 快让她接电话 |
[36:49] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[36:50] | Kid’s discovered she likes Doritos. | 孩子们发现她喜欢吃妙脆角 |
[36:56] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[36:57] | Yeah, that’s okay. | 没事啊 |
[36:58] | You can eat it. You can taste it. | 你可以吃点尝尝 |
[37:00] | Yeah, buddy, look at your eyes. | 快看你的眼睛 |
[37:02] | Look at that. Who does he look like? | 快看 看看像谁 |
[37:03] | What? | 啥? |
[37:07] | Daughter’s drinking. | 我女儿喝酒了 |
[37:08] | – You drank when you were 15. – Little girls don’t drink. | – 你15岁就开始喝酒了 – 女孩子不应该喝酒 |
[37:11] | Disneyland? How lucky are you guys? | 迪士尼乐园?你们得有多幸运 |
[37:14] | – What are you guys gonna ride? – Jumbo. | – 你们要玩什么? – 小肥羊 |
[37:16] | Dumbo, not Jumbo. Dumbo. | 是小飞象 不是小肥羊 是小飞象 |
[37:19] | Em, did you thank Mommy? Say thank you? | 艾米丽 你跟妈妈道过谢了吗?说谢谢你 |
[37:21] | – Yes, we did. – Yes. | – 我们说了 – 说了 |
[37:22] | I don’t think you did. | 我觉得你没说 |
[37:25] | Yeah, I’ll show them. Hold on. Baby, that’s not me. | 啊?好的我给他们看看 等一下啊 |
[37:28] | That’s mean. Look at this. | 有点意思 快看 |
[37:30] | …mate for 1.2 seconds and the act is complete. | 1 2就结束了 |
[37:37] | Why would you send that? | 你发这干嘛 |
[37:39] | Anyway, if it was, it’d be the best three seconds of your life. | 随便啦 反正如果是真的 将是你一生中最性福的几秒 |
[37:41] | We miss you. Be safe. We love you. | 我们想你 小心点 我们爱你 |
[37:44] | Yeah, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:46] | What’s he doing? | 他干嘛呢? |
[37:47] | I want to eat those fleshy arms! Come on! | 好像咬一口那肉嘟嘟的胳膊 |
[37:50] | What about the life insurance? | 人身保险怎么样了? |
[37:51] | This is the second notice. | 这是我第二次问了 |
[37:53] | You gotta… You got to pay it. | 你得买 得交钱 |
[37:54] | Okay, okay, I’ll figure it out. | 好吧 我会弄明白的 |
[37:56] | And what are we doing about the oak tree in the front lawn? | 咱们前面草坪的那个橡树怎么样了? |
[37:58] | The removal’s $70G… No, it’s $1,200, not $700. | 移走它花了我700块 不对1200块 不是700块 |
[38:02] | The guy’s trying to rip me off. | 他们勒索我 |
[38:04] | Becky, Becky, listen. I’ll be home in two weeks. Okay? | 贝克 贝克 我两周后就回去了 好吧 |
[38:08] | So I’ll take it down myself. | 我自己亲自挪走 |
[38:10] | Then we’re really gonna need life insurance. | 那咱们真的需要人身保险了 |
[38:15] | I know, I’m… | 我知道 我 |
[38:16] | I’m trying. I’m coming home soon. | 我尽量 我尽量早回去 |
[38:19] | – Welcome to McDonald’s. – McDonald’s! | – 欢迎来麦当劳 – 麦当劳!! |
[38:20] | Guys, chill out! Turn it down! | 小家伙们冷静点 小声点吧 |
[38:23] | Calm down. Mommy’s driving. Okay? | 消停的 妈妈开车呢 |
[38:25] | We’ll take 25 Happy Meals, please! | 我们要点25份快乐餐 |
[38:27] | No, we don’t want 25 Happy Meals. | 不 我们不点25份快乐餐 |
[38:30] | Sir, can you just hang on one more second? | 先生 你能等我一下吗 |
[38:31] | We’re so hungry! | 我们饿死了! |
[38:33] | I know you are. Just hold on. | 我知道你们饿了 等一下 |
[38:35] | But we want the toys. | 我们想要玩具 |
[38:36] | Just give me whatever you want. Six of whatever. | 就给我随便来6份吧 |
[38:38] | I’ve got six hungry kids. | 我有六张饥饿的嘴 |
[38:39] | – We don’t do that here. – Throw it all in there. | – 我们不必这样 – 快拿来吧 |
[38:41] | Daddy, we’re having a baby! | 老爸 我们有小宝宝了 |
[38:45] | – What? – Emily! | – 啥?- 艾米丽 |
[38:49] | Becky, what did she just say? | 贝克 她刚刚说什么? |
[38:51] | A baby. We’re having a baby. | 一个小宝宝? |
[38:55] | – Another baby? – A baby. | – 另一个小宝宝 – 一个小宝宝 |
[38:57] | How many Happy Meals did you want? | 你刚才点了多少份? |
[38:59] | You can give me whatever you want! I don’t care. | 多少份都行 我不管了 |
[39:02] | Chicken McNuggets or cheeseburgers? | 要鸡块还是汉堡? |
[39:04] | We’re having a sister! | 我们有小妹妹了 |
[39:05] | No, that’s it, please. | 就这样就得了 |
[39:12] | So, anything new back home? | 家里那头怎么样了? |
[39:22] | No? | 没啥? |
[39:23] | Nothing? | 什么都没有? |
[39:26] | Good talk. | 聊的不错 |
[39:53] | What up? | 怎么样? |
[39:55] | Heard about Cairo? | 看新闻了吗? |
[40:02] | Enlighten me, Boon. | 来几句 布恩 |
[40:04] | “All the gods, all the heavens, | 所有的神与天堂 |
[40:06] | “all the hells are within you.” | 还有地狱都在你的内心中 |
[40:09] | – Within me? – Within you. | – 在我内心中? – 在你内心中 |
[40:12] | I might have to think about that one. | 我会好好想想的 |
[40:14] | – Be here all night. – All right. | – 我一宿都在这 – 好的 |
[40:18] | You know, I do have a gun in my cubby and I will use it. | 你知道不 我的房间内有把枪 我真想用一下 |
[40:25] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[40:26] | She’s having dinner with her contact. | 她和她的线人吃顿饭 |
[40:27] | We’ll be back at 2200. | 我们晚上十点回来 |
[40:48] | Yeah. | 在 |
[40:50] | Well, I’m still waiting to hear back from State on that. | 我一直在等华府回信 |
[41:32] | Hey, listen, I just wanted to say | 嗨 我想说 |
[41:33] | I’m sorry about today. | 今天实在抱歉 |
[41:35] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道当时想什么呢 |
[41:38] | I guess with what we got going on, | 我想应该是当前这些事 |
[41:39] | I just wanted everything to be right, you know. l… | 我就是想把所有事纠正过来 我就是 |
[41:42] | I just wanted to do it right, but | 我就是想做正确的事 但是 |
[41:46] | I’m so happy. I… | 我很高兴 我 |
[41:49] | I can’t believe it. | 我难以相信 |
[41:54] | I miss you guys very much. | 我想你们 |
[41:57] | I wish I was home. | 真希望我能在家 |
[42:00] | I just wish I was home. | 真希望自己在家 |
[42:19] | It’ll knock your teeth out. | 会敲你的牙 |
[42:21] | This is some good guava shisha. | 这水烟可真不错 |
[42:38] | Is that the front gate? | 是从前门传来的吗? |
[42:46] | – Holy fuck! – go jock up! | – 天啊 – 快行动起来! |
[43:18] | – I’m getting the Ambo! – I’ll take the TOC! | – 我去接大使 – 我去战术中心 |
[43:21] | Follow me, Vinnie! Watch your six. | 跟着我 维尼 我盯着你后面 |
[43:26] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[43:48] | Chris! Get your body armor on! Get into the safe haven! go! | 克里斯!快穿上防弹衣去安全屋!快! |
[43:53] | Go! | 走! |
[43:54] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[44:05] | Oh, my god. They’re everywhere. | 哦 我的老天 他们到处都是 |
[44:09] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[44:28] | Where’s the M4? | M4步枪呢? |
[44:31] | Sean! | 肖恩! |
[44:34] | Dave, get your weapon and move fast to villa. | 戴维 拿着武器然后快到别墅里去 |
[44:36] | How many? | 有多少? |
[44:40] | All DS be advised, there are thirty… | 全体注意 有三十人 |
[44:43] | …maybe 40 Tangos coming through the Charlie-1 gate. | 或者四十个目标正在从大门进来 |
[44:54] | Hello? | 喂? |
[44:56] | Hello? | 喂? |
[44:57] | It doesn’t work. Phone! I need a phone! | 不好使了!手机 我需要手机 |
[45:00] | Alec, call the CIA, call the annex! | 埃里克 联系中情局 联系秘密设施 |
[45:02] | GRS, all GRS, muster in the CP right now. | 安保小组 呼叫安保小组 请立即集合队伍 |
[45:06] | I thought it was gonna be a peaceful night. | 我以为会是一个安静的夜晚 |
[45:13] | State’s under attack! | 大使馆正在遭遇袭击 |
[45:15] | State’s under attack! Let’s go, man. | 大使馆遭遇袭击了 我们走 伙计 |
[45:29] | DS Scott, do you have hands on the Ambo yet? | 斯科特 你接到大使了吗? |
[45:32] | Moving package and guest in the safe haven. | 正将大使移动到安全屋 |
[45:34] | Get down there. | 趴在那 |
[45:52] | No, I need more information than that. | 不 我需要更多信息 |
[45:54] | What do we got, Chief? How many? | 我们了解多少?站长 有多少人? |
[45:55] | Twenty to 40 attackers. | 20到40名袭击者 |
[45:56] | State personnel separated in several positions. | 咱们人分散在不同地方 |
[46:00] | – What’s that? – I hear AKs. | – 什么情况? – AK的枪声 |
[46:03] | RPGs | 火箭筒 |
[46:12] | That’s not good. | 这可不好 |
[46:22] | – What do I do? – Get back down! | – 我该怎么办? – 快趴下 |
[46:24] | We’re going back. | 我们撤退 |
[46:25] | What’s going on out there? | 我们出去 |
[46:34] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[46:37] | None of you have to go. | 你们没必要去 |
[46:41] | But we are the only help they have. | 但我们是他们唯一的帮助 |
[46:46] | Two vehicles, staged and ready. Let’s go! Move! Move! | 两辆车已经准备好了 咱们走 快快! |
[46:51] | Are they coming in? | 他们进来了吗? |
[46:52] | Jesus! There’s nowhere to hide! | 老天他们过来了! |
[46:53] | Get in the other room! go! Get in the other room! | 去旁边的房间!快!去旁边的房间! |
[46:59] | Tripoli? | 的黎波里 |
[47:00] | Tripoli, Benghazi is under attack. | 的黎波里 班加西正在遭到袭击 |
[47:02] | The Ambo is in the safe haven. | 大使已经到安全屋 |
[47:04] | We are overrun. | 我们快顶不住了 |
[47:07] | We need immediate assistance. | 我们需要立刻支援 |
[47:10] | We need some fucking help! | 我们特么的需要支援 |
[47:18] | Magariaf pick up the phone yet? | 他们接电话了吗? |
[47:19] | I got Op Center at State in D.C. | 我联系到了华府的指挥中心 |
[47:21] | U.S. Military AFRICOM holding. | 美军非洲司令部等您通话 |
[47:22] | Yes, AFRICOM. | 喂 非洲司令部 |
[47:24] | Firing and chanting. | 交火并且非常混乱 |
[47:26] | Front gate. Local guards ran. | 前门 当地保安都跑了 |
[47:28] | Twenty to 40 Tangos, that’s a substantial force. | 20到40名 这规模可不小 |
[47:31] | We got to go right now, Chief. | 我现在就得去!站长! |
[47:32] | We have no authority at the consulate. | 我们没接到授权 |
[47:34] | We have no jurisdiction in this country. | 我们在这个国家没有管辖权 |
[47:36] | We’re not supposed to be here. | 我们甚至都不应该在这 |
[47:38] | But we are here. | 但咱们来了 |
[47:39] | We’re coordinating with 17 Feb. | 我们正在联系2月17烈士旅 |
[47:41] | They’re gonna take the point. | 他们正在采取行动 |
[47:42] | Absolutely not. | 不赶趟了! |
[47:43] | You have a U.S. Ambassador at risk. | 美国大使危在旦夕 |
[47:45] | Send us, Chief. You’ve got to send us. | 派我们去 站长 你得派我们去 |
[47:48] | The Ambassador is in his safe haven | 大使已经在安全屋了 |
[47:50] | with his body man. | 还有保镖 |
[47:51] | You’re not the first responders. | 你们不是第一反应部队 |
[47:53] | You’re the last resort. | 你们是最后的手段 |
[47:55] | You will wait. | 你给我等着 |
[47:57] | We have no military assets in country. | 我们在这个国家没有军队支援 |
[47:59] | We have two paramilitary assets in the country. | 我们在这有两个支援力量 |
[48:02] | One just a mile away from the Ambassador. | 一个就在大使馆一英里外 |
[48:04] | And the other? | 另外一个是? |
[48:05] | I need a bag full of money and a flight to Benghazi. | 我需要一包钞票然后飞往班加西 |
[48:18] | Scott, | 斯科特 |
[48:19] | there are Tangos right outside your door. | 门外有敌人 |
[48:25] | Do not move. Do not make a sound. | 别动也别出声 |
[48:54] | – Amahl! – Yes? | – 阿穆尔! – 在 |
[48:56] | If we link up with 17 Feb, none of us knows the language. | 如果我们联系上了烈士旅 我们没一个会说阿拉伯语 |
[48:59] | We need you, man. Come on. | 我们需要你 过来 |
[49:00] | Hey, hey, what? Tanto, I’m not a combat interpreter! | 嗨 你说啥呢?我不是战斗翻译 |
[49:04] | I’m not weapons qualified. | 我没有武器使用资格 |
[49:07] | – What is this? – Now you’re qualified. | – 这啥啊? – 你现在有资格了 |
[49:10] | Get your helmet and armor. Let’s go. | 戴上头盔穿上防弹衣 咱们走 |
[49:14] | That dude ain’t coming back. | 那哥们回不来了 |
[49:17] | Are you actually trying to fuck me over? | 你是不是在逗我? |
[49:19] | No, that’s not what I’m saying at all. Just hold on! | 不!那根本不是我的意思!等着 |
[49:22] | Now, listen to me. | 不!听我说 |
[49:23] | – Losing the initiative, Chief. – Will you just hold on? | – 我们快失去主动权了 站长 – 给我等着 |
[49:25] | You’re losing it. You understand how that works? | 你正在失去主动权 知道将要发生什么 |
[49:26] | Stand down. Stand down! | 退下 退下! |
[49:30] | Wait for my word! | 等我指令 |
[49:31] | At least let us get eyes on. | 至少让我们去观察 |
[49:32] | Then we know if we have to intervene. | 这样我们就能知道是否有必要参与了 |
[49:34] | And if there’s an ambush and you get entrenched? | 如果你们遭遇伏击被困了呢? |
[49:38] | Who rescues you? | 谁去救你们? |
[49:41] | Me? | 我去? |
[49:45] | Oz, you need to listen to me very carefully, | 奥兹 你听我说 听好了 |
[49:47] | leave now. | 你得走了 |
[49:49] | You don’t go anywhere near the embassy. | 别走大使馆 |
[49:51] | Pardon the interruption. We need to go. | 抱歉打搅了 咱得走了 |
[49:53] | – We’ve just started dinner. – Now. | – 我们刚开始吃 – 现在 |
[49:58] | goddamn, you guys! Every time I get close… | 该死的!你们这群人每次我 |
[49:59] | Put your head scarf on! | 快把头巾摘下来 |
[50:01] | I need your eyes and your ears, not your mouth. | 我需要你看和听 不需要你说 |
[50:03] | Annex, we have attackers on compound. | 秘密基地 大使馆遭到袭击 |
[50:05] | We need immediate help. We are under attack. | 请求立即支援 我们正在遭到袭击 |
[50:14] | Spool up all available SpecialOps. | 动员你的所有特种部队 |
[50:15] | I want teams mobilized ASAP. | 我希望你的部队尽快做好准备 |
[50:17] | Stage them in Sigonella, Italy. | 把他们部署到意大利 |
[50:20] | Have F16s ready on my command, | 让F-16战斗机做好准备 |
[50:21] | and I want SITREP on all assets in 5 minutes. | 5分钟内我要关于支援的所有报告 |
[50:24] | We’ll have eyes on station in 46 minutes. | 无人机预计46分钟后到达 |
[50:26] | After ingress, we’ll only have 0:45 overhead. | 进入领空后 需要45分钟时间到达目标上空 |
[50:28] | We need to manage his flight. | 我们需要管理空域 |
[50:30] | Keyhole tactics overhead for close air support. | 对目标上空进行控制 随时准备近距离空中支援 |
[50:32] | I’m just learning we’ve got a classified CIA base | 我刚得知咱有一处中情局秘密行动基地 |
[50:34] | a mile away full of Americans. | 就在大使馆一英里外的地方 |
[50:38] | POTUS is about to be briefed. | 马上报告给总统 |
[50:49] | It’s bulletproof. It’s bulletproof. | 防弹的 是防弹的 |
[50:58] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[50:59] | They might be going away. | 他们好像要走 |
[51:01] | Scott, can you get the Ambo to an armored car? | 斯科特 你能把大使带到防弹车那吗 |
[51:12] | Let’s go! We got to fucking move! | 咱们走!咱们特么得赶紧行动了! |
[51:15] | Could be the start of the Holy War. | 有可能打响圣战的第一枪了 |
[51:17] | You gonna fight the Holy War in your shorts? | 你要穿着短裤去参加圣战? |
[51:21] | Strong move. | 你挺厉害 |
[51:22] | What the fuck are we waiting for? | 咱们特么的等啥呢 |
[51:24] | We’re holding. | 咱们正在待命 |
[51:25] | He’s going with Feb 17 again. | 他要再联系一下烈士旅 |
[51:28] | He doesn’t want to expose the annex. | 他不想暴露这里 |
[51:30] | Fucking mess. | 真特么的乱套了 |
[51:33] | It’s like a damn fireworks show over there. | 那边就像是场焰火表演 |
[51:36] | Seriously, guys, if the consulate ordered | 别闹了伙计们 如果大使馆定了 |
[51:39] | a fucking pizza it would’ve been there by now. | 一张披萨 现在都该送到了 |
[51:48] | No. Fuck you. | 不 该死的 |
[51:51] | Scott, they are bringing diesel cans over to the villa. | 斯科特 他们正在往楼里搬油桶 |
[51:56] | Scott, they are coming inside. | 斯科特他们进来了 |
[52:02] | They’re gonna burn you out. | 他们要把你们熏出来 |
[52:04] | Okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[52:06] | Get in the bathroom, crawl. go to the bathroom, go! | 快爬进浴室 去浴室 快! |
[52:28] | They are pouring the diesel right by the door. | 他们就在门外到处泼洒油 |
[52:37] | No,donT | 不 别这么干 |
[52:41] | Don’t you fucking do it. | 别特么这么做 |
[52:44] | Don’t do it. | 别这么做 |
[52:55] | Oh, god. | 哦 天啊 |
[52:57] | Shit. | 该死 |
[52:59] | Get the towels. | 拿毛巾 |
[53:00] | Chris, where are the gas masks? | 克里斯 防毒面具都在哪? |
[53:02] | Oh, god. | 哦上帝啊 |
[53:03] | I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe! | 我无法呼吸了!无法呼吸了! |
[53:08] | It’s too much smoke. | 烟太多了! |
[53:10] | Chris, follow me. Follow me. | 克里斯跟着我 跟着我 |
[53:17] | See if you can get hold of any other | 看你们能不能联系到 |
[53:19] | quick-reaction forces in the area. | 这附近其它的快速反应部队 |
[53:20] | Yes. | 好的 |
[53:28] | Follow me! Follow! | 跟着我!快! |
[53:40] | Jack, how bad? | 杰克 有多糟? |
[54:04] | GRS, where are you guys? | 安保小组 你们在哪? |
[54:06] | Please help. | 请帮帮我们 |
[54:09] | They’re digging in now, Rone. | 他们快不行了 罗恩 |
[54:11] | We need some air support. | 我们需要空中支援 |
[54:12] | A Spectre gunship, an ISR drone… | 一架幽灵战机或者无人机 |
[54:14] | American firepower, man. | 美国的重火力 哥们 |
[54:15] | I know what we need. | 我知道我们需要什么 |
[54:17] | – Chief! Chief! – Twenty minutes now. | – 站长!站长! – 20分钟 |
[54:21] | It’s going from a rescue mission to a suicide mission. | 马上救援行动就会变成自杀行动了 |
[54:24] | Let us loose. Lives are at stake. | 我们快输了 然后生灵涂炭了 |
[54:27] | You are not direct-action elements. | 你们不是直接行动力量 |
[54:29] | Chief, think. | 站长 站长 |
[54:30] | You let them take that consulate, | 你让他们拿下大使馆 |
[54:32] | where do you think the next target’s gonna be? | 你觉得他们接下来会袭击哪? |
[54:35] | Annex, we need your help. | 秘密基地 我们需要你的帮助 |
[54:38] | If you do not get here soon, we are all gonna fucking die. | 如果你们不赶快过来 我们特么的就都死了 |
[54:43] | Amahl, get in the fucking car now. Let’s go! | 阿穆尔 赶紧上车 咱们走! |
[54:45] | Now! Let’s go! | 快!咱们出发! |
[54:47] | Amahl, stop! Do not leave this compound, Amahl. | 阿穆尔别动!不许你离开这里!阿穆尔! |
[54:50] | Get in, Amahl. Let’s go! | 快进来!阿穆尔!咱们走! |
[54:53] | Amahl! You’re not cleared to go! | 阿穆尔!不许你走! |
[54:56] | God damn it! None of you are! | 该死的!全都他妈的该死的! |
[55:07] | Say goodbye to contract work. | 跟合同说再见喽 |
[55:09] | You can’t put a price | 你毕竟不是个 |
[55:10] | on being able to live with yourself. | 见死不救的人 |
[55:12] | Tripoli, we need immediate assistance. | 的黎波里 我们需要支援 |
[55:14] | We need fucking help now! | 我们需要支援! |
[55:15] | These assholes have no idea what’s coming for them. | 这些混蛋根本不知道他们将要面对什么 |
[55:20] | Shit. You got to be fucking kidding me. | 妈的 你他妈的在逗我吧 |
[55:22] | I lost my contact. | 我好像瞎了 |
[55:24] | Shit! I can’t go if I can’t see. | 妈的!我要是看不见就不能去了! |
[55:26] | You got to fix this, man. You got to fix this right now. | 你赶紧给我弄好!现在给我弄好! |
[55:28] | Hey, funny man, | 开个玩笑 你快闭嘴吧 |
[55:29] | – shut the fuck up. – You know where you’re going. | 你知道你要往哪开吗? |
[55:30] | – This ain’t funny. – Hold up. | – 一点都不好笑 – 等等 |
[55:39] | Now 17 Feb knows we’re coming, right? | 烈士旅的人知道咱们来了吧? |
[55:42] | And how do we know that’s 17 Feb? | 咱们怎么知道是不是烈士旅的人? |
[55:45] | Rone, what are you seeing? | 罗恩 看见什么了? |
[55:46] | We’re 300 yards from the front gate, Chief, | 我们离大门还有300码 站长 |
[55:48] | but there’s a roadblock. | 但我们遇到路障了 |
[55:53] | Are they friendlies? Feb 17? | 是友军吗?是烈士旅的人吗? |
[55:55] | Chief, trying to assess, | 站长 我正在搞清楚 |
[55:57] | but no one’s wearing fucking uniforms here. | 但这帮人特么根本没穿制服 |
[56:01] | Come on. Come on. | 快!快! |
[56:05] | I didn’t get here late just to die in friendly fire. | 我可不想来这么晚再死于友军枪口下 |
[56:08] | Use your gun. | 拿好枪 |
[56:09] | Find out who the commander is | 搞清楚谁是这的头 |
[56:10] | and get this organized quick. go. | 再搞清楚这帮人是谁 快 |
[56:12] | Go. | 快去 |
[56:28] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[56:35] | Amahl, get cover! | 阿穆尔 快掩护! |
[57:03] | – Chief! – Please help. | – 站长 – 请求帮助 |
[57:04] | Get the Chief! | 找站长! |
[57:08] | – Are they gone? Yeah? – Yeah. | – 他们去了吗? – 去了 |
[57:11] | I had the rest of the staff cover in their quarters. | 我让剩下的员工都呆在自己的房间里 |
[57:14] | Okay, Bob, Bob, listen to me. | 好吧 鲍勃 鲍勃 听我说 |
[57:15] | I want 100% accountability. All right? | 让我全权负责这的安全 好不好? |
[57:17] | We’re gonna harden our defenses here in C. | 我们得好好防护C建筑 |
[57:19] | This is gonna be our fallback. | 这会是咱们最后的阵地 |
[57:21] | Hey, lock this building down! You, you, let’s go. Let’s go. | 嗨 封锁建筑 你还有你 咱们走 咱们走! |
[57:27] | – Do it. – How can I help? | – 去啊 – 我能帮什么忙? |
[57:40] | We’re pushing forward. | 咱们前进 |
[57:42] | Got to move, got to move. | 走 走 |
[58:04] | Eight to 10 Tangos, front gate. | 前门有8到10个敌人 |
[58:06] | 50150 these guys tum on us and end Ms now. | 我敢说这帮人倒戈咱们之后才这样的 |
[58:09] | Tanto! Let’s get up high. | 坦图 咱们去拿武器 |
[58:10] | Rone! | 罗恩 |
[58:12] | This road’s a chokepoint. | 这是个检查点 |
[58:13] | We’ll get established, | 我们建立阵地 |
[58:14] | let you know when it’s clear to advance. | 准备好了我就告诉你 |
[58:15] | We’re getting our heavy weapons. Be back. | 我们去准备重武器 马上回来 |
[58:17] | Fig, get Amahl. | 提格 让阿穆尔 |
[58:18] | Tell 17 Feb to lock down this road. | 联络烈士旅 让他们封锁这条路 |
[58:20] | I don’t want anybody coming over here, all right? | 我不想任何人开上这条路 知道吗 |
[58:21] | – Let’s go! Now! – Roger that. | – 咱们走!快! – 收到 |
[58:28] | Check this dude out. | 快看这哥们 |
[58:32] | Lucky we got that guy on our side. | 真幸运他不是咱队伍的 |
[58:36] | – Hey, check these guys. – Hi. | 嗨 看看这家伙 |
[58:39] | Hey. | 你好 |
[58:41] | – You 17 Feb? – Yeah. | – 烈士旅的? – 是啊 |
[58:43] | Well, shit, come on, let’s go. | 好吧该死的 咱们走 |
[58:46] | Four guys is a fireteam, bro. | 4人一组 哥们 |
[58:49] | Just don’t shoot us in the back. | 千万别打中我们的后背 |
[58:52] | Scott! | 斯科特! |
[58:54] | Chris! Chris! | 克里斯!克里斯! |
[58:56] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了! |
[59:01] | Chris! | 克里斯! |
[59:02] | Chris! | 克里斯! |
[59:06] | Tango approaching. | 目标接近 |
[59:09] | – Tanto, get back. We gotta move. – Contact, iron! | – 坦图快回来 咱们得走了 – 敌人 前方 |
[59:14] | RPG. | 火箭筒 |
[59:15] | Incoming! | 注意! |
[59:17] | Shit! | 该死! |
[59:25] | – Get cover, get cover! – Move right, move right! | – 掩护!掩护! – 向右移动!向右移动! |
[59:28] | Left! By the trees! | 左边!就在树旁边! |
[59:35] | Ty, to the right! | 泰 向右移动 |
[59:37] | Move, move, move! | 走!走!走! |
[59:38] | – Tanto, move. – go, go, hustle! | – 坦图 移动 – 走 走 有敌人! |
[59:43] | We’re pushing forward to the front gate. | 我们正在向正门推进 |
[59:50] | Might want to get inside. | 你们得进屋 |
[59:55] | Get high, get high. | 上去 上去 |
[59:57] | I’m too fucking old to be climbing walls. | 我有点老了爬不动墙了 |
[1:00:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:00:05] | Jesus Christ, get your gun out of my face, bro. Fuck! | 老天 别把枪冲着我 伙计 见鬼 |
[1:00:08] | Fucking amateur hour, man. | 你们可真业余 伙计 |
[1:00:10] | Is he inside? ls the Ambo inside? | 他在不在里面?大使在不在里面? |
[1:00:12] | Is Sean inside? Scott, think. Where did you see him last? | 肖恩在不在里面?斯科特快想想最后在哪见到的大使? |
[1:00:17] | Let’s get to the top of this building. Let’s go! | 咱们去楼顶 快走 |
[1:00:34] | Up here we can cross over to the bigger building. | 上去就能俯视大楼了 |
[1:00:36] | Guys, I need your eyes quick. | 伙计们 我需要你们支援 |
[1:00:38] | Copy that, Rone. We are coming as fast as we can. | 收到 我们正在尽快赶来 |
[1:00:40] | Easy. I got four Tangos. | 小心 看见4名敌人 |
[1:00:43] | Who the fuck are these guys? | 这帮人到底是谁? |
[1:00:46] | You are Americans? | 你们是美国人吗? |
[1:00:47] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:00:52] | These guys are watching a soccer game. | 这帮人正在看足球赛 |
[1:00:54] | Just another Tuesday night in Benghazi. | 就是一个班加西普普通通的周二 |
[1:00:59] | We need sniper over-watch fast. You got to move it! | 我们需要狙击掩护 你们快点 |
[1:01:02] | We’re blocked by buildings. We got no vantage point. | 我们被建筑物阻挡了 没有有利射击位置 |
[1:01:06] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:01:08] | Rone, this roost is a bust. We’re gonna keep moving. | 罗恩 狙击点没有了 我们得继续前进了 |
[1:01:14] | Making our way to the front gate. | 向正门前进 |
[1:01:16] | Feb 17 is rolling with us. | 烈士旅的人跟我们在一起 |
[1:01:22] | Check those guys on the left. | 看看左边的家伙 |
[1:01:36] | Tig, technical! Knock out that technical! | 提格!有重机枪!干掉重机枪! |
[1:01:48] | Tig, you got to knock out that technical right fucking now, man! | 提格快消灭那挺重机枪!快! |
[1:01:56] | Tig, drop that technical or we’re dead! | 提格快消灭它不然我们都完了 |
[1:02:09] | Move, move, move! | 走 走 走 |
[1:02:13] | Rone, we’ve been running about a mile so far. | 罗恩 我们已经跑了快一英里了 |
[1:02:16] | Making it around to the back gate of the compound. | 正在绕到大使馆后门 |
[1:02:18] | On the GPS, where are our teams? They should be coming back this way. | 快看看GPS 咱的人在哪? 他们应该从这条道过去 |
[1:02:22] | Look, they’re right here. | 他们在这 |
[1:02:23] | Tanto and Boon are on Gunfighter Road at the back. | 坦图和布恩应该从射手路绕到后门 |
[1:02:25] | Rone’s team is about to enter the front gate. | 罗恩的队伍从正门过去 |
[1:02:38] | Hello, Captain America. I’m fighting for my country. | 你好美国队长 我正在为我的国家战斗 |
[1:02:44] | You’re welcome. | 欢迎你 |
[1:02:49] | Guess we’re going in. | 我们出发 |
[1:02:54] | State, we’re on property! | 我们进入大使馆 |
[1:03:04] | State, we’re coming in! We’re on property! | 自己人 我们进来了 |
[1:03:08] | Delta Pred checking in on station. | D号掠食者到达指定目标上空 |
[1:03:10] | We’ll have eyes on in two minutes. | 两分钟内开始传输画面 |
[1:03:13] | Hey, talk to me, guys. Where are they? | 嗨 快说话 人都哪去了? |
[1:03:15] | I looked everywhere. I can’t find them. | 我哪都找遍了 我找不到他们 |
[1:03:16] | I think they’re still in there. | 我觉得他们依然在里面 |
[1:03:18] | You got bad guys inside? | 里面有坏人吗? |
[1:03:20] | We got separated. I can’t find them. | 我们走散了 我找不到他们 |
[1:03:22] | – Our guys? How many? – Two. | – 自己人?有多少? – 两个 |
[1:03:26] | God! | 老天 |
[1:03:29] | It’s too hot! go around that way. That room. | 太热了绕道走 走那个房间 |
[1:03:33] | – Over here? – There. | – 这? – 那个 |
[1:03:42] | Chris! Shit. | 克里斯!该死的! |
[1:03:44] | Jack, come here! | 杰克 快过来 |
[1:03:46] | Let’s go in. | 咱们进去 |
[1:03:47] | Ready? Okay, go in. | 准备好了吗?咱们走 |
[1:03:52] | – Chris! – Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | – 克里斯! – 快走 快走 快走! |
[1:03:58] | No one could survive that. | 不可能有人活下来的 |
[1:04:01] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[1:04:05] | – Ambo! – Chris Stevens! | – 大使! – 克里斯·斯蒂文斯 |
[1:04:07] | – Ambo! – Chris! | – 大使! – 克里斯! |
[1:04:10] | – Chris! – Chris! | – 克里斯! – 克里斯! |
[1:04:16] | Shit, I got to do more cardio. | 该死的 我得多做些运动了 |
[1:04:25] | – Should be bad guys coming out here. – Maybe they already came through. | – 这应该有坏人啊 – 有可能他们已经进去了 |
[1:04:29] | Phantom Cyclops. | 看见两名友军 |
[1:04:30] | I have two friendlies, IR strobed, back gate of the compound. | 红外灯闪烁 在后门 |
[1:04:35] | Hey, we are coming over the back gate. Do not shoot. | 嗨 我们要从后门进去 别开枪 |
[1:04:39] | Hey, those guys we just passed at the café? Are they with us? | 嗨 咖啡馆的那帮人 他们跟咱是一伙的吗? |
[1:04:44] | – Friendlies? – No, mister, no. | – 自己人? – 不 先生 不是一伙的 |
[1:04:46] | – We’re going over the wall. – Yes, sir. | – 咱们翻墙进去 – 好的 长官 |
[1:04:49] | – If they shoot at us… – Yes, sir. | – 如果他们开枪 – 是的 长官 |
[1:04:51] | – …you kill them. – Okay, mister. Okay. | – 你就干掉他们 – 是的长官 |
[1:04:53] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[1:04:55] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[1:04:57] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[1:04:58] | God! | 老天啊! |
[1:05:01] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[1:05:03] | Chris Stevens! | 克里斯·斯蒂文斯 |
[1:05:12] | Tanto, it’s like a goddamn block party out here. | 坦图 这就像该死的狂欢节一样 |
[1:05:17] | Get in here, dude. | 快过来伙计 |
[1:05:27] | You 17 Feb? | 烈士旅的人? |
[1:05:29] | – I’m a commander. – good for you. | – 我是指挥官 – 真不赖 |
[1:05:31] | Once you get all your guys through here, you got to close this gate, okay? | 把你的人领进去后就把大门关上 好吧? |
[1:05:33] | – Okay? All right. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好吧 |
[1:05:37] | Wait. Who are you talking to? | 等等 你跟谁说话呢? |
[1:05:40] | Who’s on the phone? | 电话那头是谁? |
[1:05:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:05:43] | I call attackers. Maybe I negotiate surrender. | 我正在给袭击者打电话 有可能能劝他们投降 |
[1:05:45] | Wait. You called the attackers? You have their phone… | 等等 你给袭击者打电话?你有他们的号? |
[1:05:47] | How the fuck do you have their phone number? | 你他妈的怎么可能有他们的号? |
[1:05:49] | I now a good boy. | 我现在是好人 |
[1:05:51] | But I know bad guys. | 但我认识坏人 |
[1:05:54] | – What? – Tanto, get in here. We need you. | – 啥? – 坦图 快进去来 我们需要你 |
[1:05:56] | Yeah, dude, I know, I know, I’m coming. | 好了哥们 我知道了 这就过去 |
[1:05:59] | Follow my voice! | 跟着我的声音 |
[1:06:01] | – Jack, keep talking! – Ty, follow my voice! | – 杰克 快说话 – 泰 跟着我的声音 |
[1:06:04] | – Okay. Where are you? – Follow my voice! | – 好吧 你在哪? – 跟着我的声音 |
[1:06:09] | Jack! Jack, I can’t see! | 杰克!杰克我看不见了! |
[1:06:10] | Ty! | 泰! |
[1:06:16] | Go, go! | 快走快走快走 |
[1:06:29] | Amahl! | 阿穆尔! |
[1:06:30] | Hey, I brought these 17 guys, okay? | 我带来几个烈士旅的人 咋样? |
[1:06:33] | But I do think these | 但我觉得混蛋 |
[1:06:35] | assholes, they were trying to steal our cars. | 他们想偷咱的车 |
[1:06:39] | They were the dudes who were supposed to take point. | 这帮人啊 可说不准 |
[1:06:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:06:42] | Now, this is fucking bad. | 现在 很糟 |
[1:06:50] | Rone, we’re in the back of the compound, we’re going to the TOC. | 罗恩 我们在建筑后面 正在去战术中心 |
[1:06:53] | Shit. | 该死! |
[1:06:56] | Jesus Christ, that shit is torched. | 老天爷啊 这都被点着了 |
[1:06:59] | Who are these guys? | 这帮人是谁? |
[1:07:07] | Soldiers! Americans are in trouble! | 大兵!美国人有麻烦了! |
[1:07:10] | Your Americans are in trouble! | 有美国人陷入麻烦了! |
[1:07:13] | Go, go, go. go! | 走 走 走! |
[1:07:16] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[1:07:19] | Who is it? | 这是谁? |
[1:07:22] | It’s Sean Smith, our IT guy. | 肖恩·史密斯 我们的电子专家 |
[1:07:25] | Let’s go. Hold him up. | 咱们走 拽好他 |
[1:07:32] | Tig, med bag! | 提格 医疗包 |
[1:07:39] | I was just with him. | 我刚才还跟他在一起呢 |
[1:07:41] | I was just with him. | 刚才还在一起呢 |
[1:07:42] | GRS moving in on the TOC. | 安保小组正在前往战术中心 |
[1:07:54] | Hey, we’re outside the TOC. Door’s locked. Anybody in there? Over. | 我们在战术中心外面 门上锁了 里面有人吗? |
[1:07:57] | That’s it. He’s gone. | 就这样吧 他死了 |
[1:07:59] | – He’s gone. – No! | – 他死了 – 不 |
[1:08:02] | He’s gone. Now is not the time. | 他死了 不是哭哭啼啼的时候 |
[1:08:03] | – Get yourself together, Tig. – No. | – 行了提格 – 不 |
[1:08:04] | Don’t waste your energy, man. He’s gone. | 别浪费体能了 他死了 |
[1:08:06] | Jack, let’s get his body in the vehicle. | 杰克 咱把他尸体装车上 |
[1:08:10] | Pick him up. | 抬起他 |
[1:08:12] | All right, move. | 好了 走 |
[1:08:15] | Explain to me how all these guys are friendlies. | 跟我解释一下为什么这些人都是好伙的? |
[1:08:17] | – Funny, I don’t know. – Funny? It’s not that funny. | – 真有趣 我也不知道 – 有趣?一点都没意思 |
[1:08:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:08:23] | What are you doing, coming out of the bushes like that? | 你怎么鬼鬼祟祟的从草丛里钻出来? |
[1:08:25] | Hey, inside the TOC, do you see us? We need to come in. | 嗨!里面的人!我们要进去! |
[1:08:28] | You know that thing where the initial assault | 你知道要是在一般作战情况下 |
[1:08:29] | is just a ploy to draw people in for the real attack? | 他们肯定会会冲着里面的情报去 |
[1:08:33] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[1:08:34] | Open your door or I’m gonna fucking blow it open! | 快开门不然我就把门炸开! |
[1:08:37] | – Blue. – CIA! | – 友军 – 中情局 |
[1:08:40] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:08:41] | Easy, Forrest Gump! We need you. | 悠着点 呆子 我们需要你 |
[1:08:43] | – Is there anybody else inside? – No, no. | – 里面还有人吗? – 没有了 |
[1:08:46] | – Glad you’re here, brother. – Yeah, buddy. | – 很高兴你们来了 – 是啊 兄弟 |
[1:08:52] | Hey. Hey. They’re coming back! | 嗨!嗨 他们回来了! |
[1:08:55] | They said the attackers are regrouping, adding reinforcements. | 他们说袭击者正在集合并叫来了支援 |
[1:08:59] | Coming back to finish the job? | 回来把活干完? |
[1:09:01] | Jack, help get State’s classifieds out of the TOC. | 杰克 帮我把敏感资料弄走 |
[1:09:02] | I’m gonna get DS out of here. | 我帮这帮人撤离 |
[1:09:05] | You better hurry up. | 你最好快点 |
[1:09:08] | Amahl, follow me. Let’s go. | 阿穆尔 跟着我 快 |
[1:09:10] | Tanto, we got a situation coming our way. | 坦图 我们这出现情况了 |
[1:09:13] | DS! Get in your car. | 都上车! |
[1:09:17] | Tanto, blue, blue! | 坦图 友军 友军。 |
[1:09:19] | Boon’s inside. go. | 布恩在里面 |
[1:09:25] | Jack, what’s going on over there? | 杰克 出什么事了? |
[1:09:27] | It’s not good. | 挺糟糕的 |
[1:09:29] | We got one KIA We got guys still in the bushes. | 一人阵亡 一人失踪 |
[1:09:32] | No Ambo. | 找不见大使 |
[1:09:34] | They’re still here. | 他们还在这 |
[1:09:36] | I think we got hostiles everywhere. | 我觉得到处都是敌人 |
[1:09:38] | The fire has just got to be cover. | 火刚烧起来 |
[1:09:41] | They have control of the compound. Why else leave so fast? | 他们还控制了这里 为什么还撤的这么快? |
[1:09:44] | Black Hawk Down, man. | 就像黑鹰坠落 伙计 |
[1:09:46] | They’re gonna drag his body through the streets. | 他们要把他的尸体拽到大街上 |
[1:09:49] | Amahl. Hey. | 阿穆尔 嗨 |
[1:09:52] | Amahl, pull it together, man. Come on. | 阿穆尔 振作起来 赶紧的 |
[1:09:56] | Come here. Stop pointing your gun! | 别把你的枪到处指 |
[1:09:58] | We ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:10:00] | – On me. Here we go. – Let’s go. Amahl, out. | – 跟着我 咱们走 – 咱们走 阿穆尔 走 |
[1:10:07] | goddamn it! This cockbag motherfucker! | 该死的 这帮王八蛋! |
[1:10:11] | Be advised the 17 Feb tactical genius commander | 请注意 烈士旅的天才指挥官 |
[1:10:13] | left the back gate wide fucking open. | 把后门打开了没关 |
[1:10:16] | All right, Boon, this wall set as new perimeter. | 好了 布恩 用墙建立阵地 |
[1:10:19] | Take cover, hold it. We’re getting DS out of here. | 掩护好 守住 我们把美国人撤走 |
[1:10:21] | Let’s go! Move! | 咱们走 快! |
[1:10:23] | go inside, please. go back inside. | 请进屋 快进去! |
[1:10:26] | Get in the house right now! In the house! | 快进屋!进屋! |
[1:10:29] | Fire sale! Everything must go. | 把东西全运走 |
[1:10:31] | We got a large group of bad guys headed our way. | 咱们前方有一大群敌人 |
[1:10:33] | We’re gonna stay and look for the Ambo. | 我们留下寻找大使 |
[1:10:34] | You guys need to exfil. | 你们快离开这 |
[1:10:35] | We’re short two guys. | 我们缺了两个人 |
[1:10:37] | I got two more agents, and I’m not leaving them. | 还有两个人所以我不会丢下他们的 |
[1:10:40] | Hey, Tanto, what’s going on, man? We got to move. | 嘿 坦图 什么情况?咱们得走了 |
[1:10:45] | You dumb piece of shit! | 你们这帮垃圾 |
[1:10:46] | You blew yourself up trying to frag us, huh? | 你们炸到自己还想拉上我们做垫背?嗯? |
[1:10:49] | 17 Feb? | 烈士旅的? |
[1:10:50] | Yes! | 是的 |
[1:10:54] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:10:55] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[1:11:13] | Boon! Let’s go back! | 布恩!撤退! |
[1:11:30] | Jack, watch our six! | 杰克 看着点我们后面 |
[1:11:41] | All right. Listen to me. Listen, hey. Listen up! | 听我说!嗨!听好了! |
[1:11:43] | When you go outside that gate, you go left, you understand? | 你们出大门后 左拐 懂了吗? |
[1:11:46] | – Yes. – You understand? | – 是的 – 听懂了 |
[1:11:49] | Haul ass! | 快闪 |
[1:11:51] | Hey! Hey! Hurry up! | 嗨!嗨!快点! |
[1:11:53] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Move, move, move! | 咱们走!咱们走!快快! |
[1:11:54] | Let’s move! | 咱们走! |
[1:11:57] | To the right is bad guys. You are going left. | 右边都是敌人!往左走! |
[1:11:59] | You’re taking the back way to the annex. | 你们一路返回秘密基地 |
[1:12:00] | – You got it? – I got it. | – 听懂了吗? – 懂了 |
[1:12:01] | Listen, I think somebody else should drive. | 听着 我觉得应该换个人开车 |
[1:12:03] | No, I’m driving! | 不 我能行 |
[1:12:04] | Blue! Blue! | 友军 友军! |
[1:12:06] | No, don’t shoot! | 不要射击! |
[1:12:09] | Move, move, move, move. | 走走走走 |
[1:12:11] | Second wave is coming! | 第二波进攻开始了? |
[1:12:13] | They’re flooding in through the back gate! | 他们从后门涌进来了 |
[1:12:14] | – Peel it! Peel it! Peel it! – Someone cover us on the roof! | – 撤退!撤!撤!撤! – 谁去屋顶掩护我们 |
[1:12:18] | Amahl, on Tig! Let’s get these guys out. | 阿穆尔 跟着提格!咱们走! |
[1:12:23] | I’m on the roof. Don’t leave me. | 我去屋顶!别丢下我! |
[1:12:28] | State. We are exfilling the compound, minus the Ambo. | 指挥 我们正在撤离 找不到大使 |
[1:12:35] | No, no, no, he said go left. | 不不不 他说左拐! |
[1:12:38] | Left! | 左边! |
[1:12:39] | – Scott, left. – No, he said right. | – 斯科特他说左拐! – 不对 右拐 |
[1:12:41] | Go back the other way. | 走另一条道! |
[1:12:43] | – Hey, get out of the way! – Back right. | – 嗨!都滚开! – 后退! |
[1:12:46] | Left! go left! | 左!左拐! |
[1:12:50] | – Go! go! – Move, move, move. | – 走!走! – 移动!移动! |
[1:12:54] | Who’s this fucking guy? | 这他妈的是谁啊? |
[1:12:55] | I don’t know. Maybe he’s 17 Feb. | 我不知道 好像是烈士旅的人 |
[1:12:57] | Maybe he’s friendly. Maybe he’s saying go the other way. go the other way. | 有可能是好人 有可能他说走另外一条路 另外一条路 |
[1:13:01] | No! Lefi! | 不!左拐! |
[1:13:03] | go left! go left! Left! | 走左边!左边!左边! |
[1:13:07] | I can’t believe we left without him. | 难以置信我们丢下他了 |
[1:13:09] | You’re going the wrong way. | 你们走错道了 |
[1:13:12] | Jack, get up here on roof. | 杰克 快上屋顶 |
[1:13:23] | ‘fig, on your fight. | 提格 在你右边 |
[1:13:31] | Down road, back gate. | 路的尽头 后门那 |
[1:13:33] | Tangos left. | 左侧有敌人 |
[1:13:37] | Hey. No way these guys are in for the night. | 嗨 这帮人不可能一宿都在这 |
[1:13:39] | They got a little taste of victory. The annex is next. | 他们尝到了胜利的滋味 接下来就是秘密基地了 |
[1:13:42] | Tanto, Boon, consolidate. Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 坦图 布恩 集合 咱们离开这 |
[1:13:47] | Let’s go! | 咱们走! |
[1:13:50] | Exfil! | 撤退! |
[1:13:54] | Get that door open! | 把门打开 |
[1:14:06] | That was intense. | 刚才太紧张了 |
[1:14:08] | I forgot the grenade launcher. | 我把榴弹发射器给丢了 |
[1:14:10] | We got a mover. State armored car leaving compound. | 发现目标 一辆外交车辆 从大使馆驶出 |
[1:14:13] | Target vehicle intercept. Downrange 22 degrees. Stand by for words. | 发现目标车辆 22度方向 等待命令 |
[1:14:22] | We just went in a circle, Scott. | 咱们刚刚兜了一个圈子 斯科特 |
[1:14:27] | – What is this shit? – Who is this? | – 搞什么啊 – 这谁啊? |
[1:14:32] | What is he saying? | 他说什么呢? |
[1:14:33] | This is a bad idea. Just go. | 这可不是个好主意 咱走吧 |
[1:14:38] | Target vehicle has stopped. Tangos converging from all sides. | 目标车辆停止移动 敌人从四周靠近车辆 |
[1:14:41] | Who the fuck is this guy? Who is this guy? | 这他妈的是谁啊?他是谁啊? |
[1:14:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:14:46] | He’s doing this. I think he’s trying to say he’s friendly. | 他做这个姿势 意思好像是他们是友军 |
[1:14:49] | No, we don’t know these guys. This is not safe. | 不 我们不认识他 这不安全 |
[1:14:52] | We don’t know them. We’re not safe here. | 咱们不认识他们 这里不安全 |
[1:14:53] | Two guys on the balcony. Two guys on the balcony. | 两个人在阳台上 两个人在阳台上。 |
[1:14:55] | We need to get out of here. | 咱们得离开这 |
[1:14:56] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[1:14:58] | It’s a trap, Dave, it’s an ambush! We’ve got to move! | 是个陷阱 戴维 是伏击!咱们快走! |
[1:15:02] | He might be trying to keep us from an ambush. | 他的意思好像是让咱们远离伏击 |
[1:15:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:15:06] | Back up while we can. Back up while we can. | 趁能后退快后退 |
[1:15:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:15:11] | Get out of the way! Get out of the way! | 靠边!靠边! |
[1:15:21] | Go, go, go! Push through! | 走 走 走!前进! |
[1:15:27] | Keep going! Keep going! Keep going! | 继续开!继续开!继续开! |
[1:15:36] | Go to the right! go to the right! go right! go right! | 右拐!右拐!右拐!右拐! |
[1:15:45] | Damn it. | 该死的! |
[1:15:53] | Run them the fuck over! | 碾死他们! |
[1:16:20] | We’ve got three cars coming up on our ass fast! | 有三辆车从后面快速接近我们 |
[1:16:26] | Punch it, punch it! | 快开 快开! |
[1:16:33] | Light fire pursuit of target vehicle half-click south of annex. | 轻型火力正在攻击目标车辆 秘密基地南方半英里 |
[1:16:38] | State. We’re under heavy fire! We’re on run-flats! | 基地 我们正在遭到攻击 快顶不住了 |
[1:16:43] | AK coming up eight o’clock! This window’s not gonna hold! | 8点钟方向有AK步枪 玻璃快撑不住了 |
[1:16:46] | Shoot that son of a bitch! | 撂倒那混蛋 |
[1:16:50] | Shoot him! | 快开火 |
[1:16:59] | RPG! | 火箭筒 |
[1:17:01] | Coming in! | 小心! |
[1:17:13] | Hey, easy, Rone. Try to blend. | 嗨 罗恩冷静点 |
[1:17:15] | We are. | 是啊 |
[1:17:16] | With a dead body in the back, bunch of heavily armed operators | 后面装个尸体 几名全副武装的大兵 |
[1:17:20] | just going back to hide in our covert CIA base. | 藏到秘密中情局站点 |
[1:17:23] | Hey, we got a tail. | 有人跟上来了 |
[1:17:28] | Two of them. | 两辆 |
[1:17:29] | Annex, we got a tail. Two or three vehicles in pursuit. | 秘密基地 我们被跟踪了 两三辆车 |
[1:17:34] | Start the destruction phase. Plan to evacuate. | 启动销毁程序 准备撤离 |
[1:17:38] | Hit it, Rone. | 加速 罗恩 |
[1:17:44] | How we looking? | 怎么样了? |
[1:17:45] | You lost them, Rone. You lost them. You’re good. | 甩掉他们了 甩掉了 没事了 |
[1:17:48] | – You sure? – Yep. Yep. | – 你确定? – 是的 |
[1:17:49] | That’s because he knows where we live. | 那是因为他们知道咱们要去哪 |
[1:17:52] | Guard, get in the tower! | 保安 快上塔 |
[1:17:54] | Chef, you ready to get in the fight? | 厨子 准备好参加战斗了吗 |
[1:17:57] | Anyone comes over these walls tonight, we’re kicking some ass. | 不管谁跨过这些墙我们就干掉他们 |
[1:18:02] | Keep moving. Keep moving. | 继续开!继续开! |
[1:18:04] | Contact rear! go, go, go, go! | 敌人靠近了!快快快! |
[1:18:10] | We’re coming in hot. | 我们快到了 |
[1:18:12] | We’re closing in at about 100 meters. | 还有100米 |
[1:18:18] | Let’s go! Shut the gate! | 快走!关上大门! |
[1:18:26] | Hey! Hey, get back inside! Get back! Now! | 嘿!嘿!快进屋!快点! |
[1:18:31] | Go back inside. | 快进屋! |
[1:18:33] | Vinnie, give me a hand. Let’s get him to medical. | 维尼快帮我 把他弄到医务室 |
[1:18:35] | Go. Take him. | 走 扶好他 |
[1:18:38] | Does that need attention? | 需要特殊关照吗? |
[1:18:39] | No, no. I’m good. It’s a flesh wound. | 不不 我没事 就是擦伤 |
[1:18:40] | – Let me do something to help. – I need men east side. | – 让我帮忙吧 – 东侧需要人手 |
[1:18:43] | Take Building D. | 负责D建筑 |
[1:18:44] | We need all the help we can get. Let’s go. | 我们需要所有能帮忙的人 我们走 |
[1:18:47] | You guys got the gate? Gate! | 把门打开!开门! |
[1:18:58] | Hey. I had extra ammo brought up to the rooftops. | 我把额外的弹药送到屋顶了 |
[1:19:01] | Libyan guards are positioned in the towers. | 利比亚保安都上塔了 |
[1:19:03] | Should’ve turned left. | 他应该左拐的 |
[1:19:06] | Get some water and reload! | 喝点水然后装填弹药 |
[1:19:14] | Who’s gonna bring him inside? | 谁把他弄屋里去? |
[1:19:15] | He stays right here, Chief. | 他就呆在这 站长 |
[1:19:17] | When we exfil out, it’s gonna be quick. | 我们撤离的时候会很迅速的 |
[1:19:19] | What about the Ambassador? | 大使呢? |
[1:19:24] | No one could survive that. | 那种情况下没有人能够幸存 |
[1:19:26] | Right now, we need men on the roof. | 现在屋顶需要人手 |
[1:19:27] | I want to make a run for the airport. | 我要去趟机场 |
[1:19:29] | Maybe you haven’t noticed | 也许你没注意到 |
[1:19:30] | it’s open season on Americans in Benghazi right now. | 现在班加西不太欢迎美国人 |
[1:19:35] | Rene. | 罗恩 |
[1:19:37] | Every extra mag loaded now. | 把所有弹夹装满 |
[1:19:38] | Don’t take your eyes off the exterior cameras. | 给我盯好监控摄像头 |
[1:19:40] | Rone, you realize if we stay here that we are screwed. | 罗恩 如果我们留在这 我们就完蛋了 |
[1:19:43] | Then why don’t you get us some fucking help, Bob? | 那你特么怎么不呼叫支援呢 鲍勃? |
[1:19:45] | Tell AFRICOM you’re calling from that classified base | 联络非洲司令部 告诉他们你处于一个秘密基地 |
[1:19:48] | they didn’t know existed until an hour ago. | 他们一个小时以前就知道这个地方了 |
[1:19:50] | You be very specific. You get a Spectre gunship and an ISR Pred. | 你说清楚点 你需要幽灵战机和掠食者无人机 |
[1:19:56] | There is a drone from Derna overhead right now. | 一架从德尔纳赶来的无人机就在咱们头顶上 |
[1:19:59] | The gunship is out of fueling range. That’s what they’re telling me. | 幽灵战机航程不够 这就是他们告诉我的 |
[1:20:03] | I’m ordering the evacuation. | 我要下令疏散 |
[1:20:06] | You’re not giving orders anymore, you’re taking them. | 你现在下不了命令了 你现在得听命令 |
[1:20:09] | You’re in my world now. | 你现在听我的了 |
[1:20:18] | I tried to find him. | 我 我尽力找到他 |
[1:20:28] | No gunship? | 幽灵战机来不了了? |
[1:20:34] | Six hours till dawn. Entire city knows where we’re holed up. | 再过6个小时太阳升起 整个城市都知道咱们在哪了 |
[1:20:38] | When they come, we’re gonna unleash hate on these guys. | 等他们来的时候 咱们就要向他们倾斜无限的怒火 |
[1:20:44] | Let’s set our priorities. | 咱们开始处理优先事情 |
[1:20:46] | We’re gonna continue our base destruction protocol | 我们继续进行销毁程序 |
[1:20:48] | until it is finished. | 直到全部销毁完毕 |
[1:20:49] | We’re gonna exfil from here in 30 to 40 minutes. | 我们三四十分钟后开始撤离 |
[1:20:51] | We’re gonna go directly to the airport and get a plane. | 咱们直接开到机场 上飞机走人 |
[1:20:53] | If that doesn’t work, | 如果不行 |
[1:20:55] | we’re gonna go to the port and we’re gonna steal a fucking boat. | 我们就直接去港口然后偷艘船 |
[1:20:58] | If any one of you gets separated from the group at any time, | 如果你们任何一个人走散了 |
[1:21:01] | memorize this number. | 记住这个号码 |
[1:21:02] | The CIA satellites will pick you up where you are located. | 中情局的卫星就会定位你然后来接你 |
[1:21:06] | If there’s anyone who has local assets | 如果你们任何一个人能联系到当地人 |
[1:21:08] | with friendly militias,raise your hands. | 友好的民兵组织等 请举手 |
[1:21:10] | You need to assure me that those people are safe. | 你们必须确认他们是可靠的 |
[1:21:12] | They’re gonna secure our exit and escort us out of here. | 他们会来掩护咱们撤离 |
[1:21:15] | Call them right now, immediately. | 快去联系他们 快! |
[1:21:17] | I want all heads of department over here. | 我需要工作人员到这 |
[1:21:18] | And I want a fucking war room. We’re gonna make our finalized plans. | 给我建立一个战情室 然后制定最后的行动计划 |
[1:21:22] | Now, listen, listen. You’re trained to do this. | 好了听着 听着 你们受过训练 |
[1:21:24] | It’s your job. You can do it. | 这是你的工作 你们能做好的 |
[1:21:27] | We’re all responsible for our lives, | 现在我们的生命由我们来掌握 |
[1:21:28] | and what you do right now in this room will determine whether we live or die. | 你们在这屋里所做的直接决定我们的生死 |
[1:21:38] | Tripoli, we’re here, getting on the oil executive’s jet. | 的黎波里 我们到了 正在准备登上石油公司的飞机 |
[1:21:41] | GRS is back safe. Compound’s lost. Still no sign of the Ambo. | 安保小组安全了 大使馆失守了 大使不见踪影 |
[1:21:45] | State’s already blaming Al-Sharia. | 国务院指责伊斯兰阵线 |
[1:21:47] | You’re with Delta? What, just two of you? | 你们是三角洲的?就你们俩? |
[1:21:50] | – We’re it, brother. – Okay. | – 就我们哥们 – 好吧 |
[1:21:53] | That sucks. | 太糟了 |
[1:21:57] | There’s our bird! Let’s move. | 这就是咱的飞机 咱们走 |
[1:22:05] | That’s supposed to be a phone number, and it’s not. | 这应该是个电话号码 但它不是 |
[1:22:07] | You need to translate this right now. | 我需要你翻译一下 |
[1:22:15] | Did you get these? | 你看见这些了吗? |
[1:22:17] | Destroy those. | 销毁它们 |
[1:22:19] | Listen, listen! I’m having trouble hearing you, | 听着听着 我根本听不清你说的 |
[1:22:21] | but our sources are checking every hospital. | 我们的线人正在检查各个医院 |
[1:22:25] | Have you alerted the Pentagon and CIA? Are they talking? | 你联系五角大楼和中情局了吗?他们回话了吗? |
[1:22:29] | Amahl! | 阿穆尔! |
[1:22:35] | Amahl, what did you see? Are you hurt? | 阿穆尔 你看见什么了?你受伤了吗? |
[1:22:38] | Amahl, what’s happening out there? | 阿穆尔 发生什么了? |
[1:22:40] | – It’s so bad. It’s not good. – Amahl! | – 太糟了 太糟了 – 阿穆尔! |
[1:22:42] | Amahl, can I get my gun? | 阿穆尔 能把枪还我吗? |
[1:22:44] | Sorry, buddy, I think I’m gonna need it. | 抱歉哥们 我觉得我得用它 |
[1:22:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:22:48] | What’s the situation out there? | 外面情况怎么样 |
[1:22:49] | Grab a gun, meet me on the roof. I’ll tell you all about it. | 拿把枪楼顶见我 我会告诉你情况的 |
[1:22:53] | He isn’t serious, is he? | 他是不是在逗我? |
[1:22:55] | ‘Cause that’s his job, that’s not my job. | 那是他的任务 不是我的 |
[1:22:57] | He is serious. | 他没逗你 |
[1:22:58] | Come on up! Check it out! | 赶紧给我过来! |
[1:23:15] | Listen up, guys! | 听好了 伙计们 |
[1:23:18] | I’m gonna take Building C. Jack, Tig, I want you on Building D. | 我负责C楼 杰克 提格你们负责D楼 |
[1:23:22] | Building A, Tanto, Boon. Building B, DS guys, that’s your territory. | 坦图 布恩负责A楼 大使馆哥们 你们负责B楼 |
[1:23:25] | Oz, Tower 1. Zombieland. | 奥兹 上塔 盯着僵尸园 |
[1:23:28] | Let’s go. Hit it. | 咱们走 加油吧 |
[1:23:31] | – Move! – Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s hustle up! | – 走! – 快走 快走!赶紧的! |
[1:23:44] | Rone, I got the tower! Getting up on C! | – 罗恩 我到塔了 – 到C屋顶了 |
[1:24:11] | They’re just the local shepherds. | 他们就是一些当地的牧羊人 |
[1:25:09] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嗨 什么情况? |
[1:25:11] | We got a neighbor at the gate complaining about our lights. | 有个邻居跑过来抱怨咱的探照灯 |
[1:25:13] | What, does he think we’re having a pool party? | 什么?他以为咱们开派队呢? |
[1:25:15] | He says the lights are bad. They’re going to find you. | 他说灯太亮了 他们要找你 |
[1:25:18] | They? | 他们? |
[1:25:19] | How the fuck does he know who “they” are? Ask him. | 快去问他 他们是谁? |
[1:25:23] | He’s already gone. | 他已经走了 |
[1:25:26] | Guys, we really need to do something about these lights. | 伙计们 咱真得处理一下灯了 |
[1:25:30] | We’ve got to shut all these lights down. | 咱们得把灯全部熄灭 |
[1:25:32] | Hey, guys, keep your IRs pointed up for the gunship | 伙计们 把红外灯都打开 好让幽灵战机发现我们 |
[1:25:36] | that’s hopefully fucking coming. | 咱们就盼着点它飞过来吧 |
[1:25:38] | Time for stealth has passed. | 没必要潜伏了 |
[1:25:41] | Viper, keep the perimeter floodlights on. | 把外围的灯留着 |
[1:25:43] | Shut off the interiors. | 关掉里面的灯 |
[1:25:44] | Roger that. Roger that. Come on, come on. | 收到收到!马上了! |
[1:25:47] | In Iraq, we had Black Hawks to get us out of shit like this. | 在伊拉克 就会有黑鹰直升机把咱们接走 |
[1:25:51] | Yeah. Well, here we got nothing and no one. | 好吗现在啥都没有 连人都没有 |
[1:25:54] | Kill the interior lights! | 关掉内部的灯! |
[1:25:56] | – We ‘re lit fucking targets up here. – I’m trying, man. | – 目标太明显了快关灯 – 我尽力了 |
[1:26:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:26:05] | Surreal. | 真诡异 |
[1:26:06] | Different world. | 大千世界啊 |
[1:26:16] | Who’s this? | 那是谁? |
[1:26:18] | Amahl, are those cars coming from the neighbor’s house? | 阿穆尔 那些车是从邻居那开出来的吗? |
[1:26:23] | Hey! Where the fuck are they going? | 嗨!他们他妈的要去哪? |
[1:26:29] | Guys, we just lost all our Libyan security. | 伙计们 利比亚保安全跑了 |
[1:26:33] | Does it seem | 是不是意味着 |
[1:26:34] | like everybody knows what’s going on around here but us? | 除了咱们谁都知道将要发生什么? |
[1:26:36] | That’s for sure. | 是啊 |
[1:26:37] | Strobe’s on, marking our position for the Predator. | 红外灯开启 为掠食者无人机指引方位 |
[1:26:40] | I hate to break it to you, | 我不想破坏氛围 |
[1:26:42] | but I don’t think we’re getting any gunships. | 不过我觉得幽灵战机来不了了 |
[1:26:44] | Hell no. Air support? That’d be too easy. | 不可能 空中支援?是不是来的太容易了 |
[1:26:49] | Viper, turn off these goddamn interiors | 快特么关灯啊! |
[1:26:51] | or I’m gonna shoot them out myself! | 不然我就亲自打爆它们! |
[1:26:53] | I’m working on it. | 正在解决呢! |
[1:26:54] | – He’s having a bad night. – Work with me. | – 他这一宿可真够呛的 – 和我一起 |
[1:26:55] | – Fuck. – Come on. | – 妈的 – 快点 |
[1:27:00] | Sorry, guys. I’m just a bit nervous. | 抱歉 伙计们 我有点紧张 |
[1:27:02] | Thank you. | 太感谢了 |
[1:27:05] | Rone, which way you think they’re coming? | 罗恩 你认为他们从哪条道来? |
[1:27:07] | When they come, they’re coming through Zombieland. | 他们会穿过僵尸园 |
[1:27:16] | That’s strange. That cop slowed down, then sped back up. | 真诡异 一辆警车减速后又加速走了 |
[1:27:20] | I feel like I’m in a fucking horror movie. | 感觉就像恐怖片一样 |
[1:27:26] | – Chef? – Yeah? | – 厨子 – 嗯? |
[1:27:27] | Put that down right there. | 放那就行 |
[1:27:29] | You go downstairs, make sure everybody in this building’s safe. | 你下去吧 确保楼里的人都安全了 |
[1:27:31] | Got it. | 明白 |
[1:27:34] | Oz? This is where we make our stand! | 奥兹 这就是咱浴血奋战的地方 |
[1:27:39] | – It’s dark out there. – Hey, Rone, | – 好黑啊 – 嗨 罗恩 |
[1:27:41] | We’re going to Building B. It’s better vantage. | 我们去B楼了 那更有优势 |
[1:27:44] | Get those DS guys off of there. | 让大使馆的人都下来 |
[1:27:46] | State! | 你们 |
[1:27:47] | I want you to go down and protect Building C from the ground. | 我需要你们下来 在地面保护C楼 |
[1:28:04] | Guys, let’s set sectors of fire with overlapping coverage. | 伙计们 咱们组建扇形叠加火力区 |
[1:28:07] | Tig, I can use you over here on Tower 3. | 提格 你去3号塔 |
[1:28:11] | Oz, what do you got? | 奥兹 发现什么没有? |
[1:28:14] | I got a couple of local shepherds walking. | 看见几个闲逛的当地牧羊人 |
[1:28:17] | Hey, State, we got this. Lot of acreage out there. | 嗨 我们接手这了 这挺开阔的 |
[1:28:20] | – Get on your NODs. – Copy that. | – 别打瞌睡 – 收到 |
[1:28:24] | Hey, Chief. Are we expecting any friendlies to set up a perimeter? | 嗨 站长 有任何友军要来吗? |
[1:28:28] | Not that I know of. Why? | 据我所知没有 怎么了? |
[1:28:30] | ‘Cause we got cars amassing, east side. | 因为我发现东侧有好几台车 |
[1:28:32] | In the parking lot out by that house | 就在那栋房子的停车位旁边 |
[1:28:34] | where the teenagers are that throw the M-80s over the yard. | 就是小孩到处扔鞭炮的那个地方 |
[1:28:36] | Then I guess it could be poker night. | 我觉得是他们的扑克之夜 |
[1:28:39] | Just hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:28:40] | Hey. I got two cop cars pulling in. | 我看见两辆警车接近了 |
[1:28:43] | Chief, are we expecting any of Benghazi’s finest anytime soon? | 站长 有任何班加西官方的人要来吗? |
[1:28:46] | Let me check on it. Hold on. | 我看一下啊 稍等 |
[1:28:47] | Yeah. Take your time. | 是啊 慢慢来 |
[1:28:49] | Alan, check the perimeter. | 阿兰 你去问问 |
[1:28:51] | Call Benghazi police and see if that’s them. | 那些是不是真的班加西警察 |
[1:28:53] | Chief, these cops? I bet you they work for the bad guys. | 站长 我觉得这些警察 肯定是坏伙的 |
[1:28:58] | Does this look like 17 Feb to you? | 他们看起来像烈士旅的人吗? |
[1:29:00] | Dude, how can you fucking tell? | 哥们 你是怎么分辨的? |
[1:29:02] | They’re all bad guys until they’re not. | 他们变成好人之前都是坏人 |
[1:29:09] | And there go the cop cars. | 警察都走了 |
[1:29:11] | I got movement. You see this, guys? | 有动静 看见了吗? |
[1:29:13] | Yeah, I see it. | 是啊 看见了 |
[1:29:14] | Boon, how many you see? | 布恩 你看见多少人? |
[1:29:15] | I got unknowns moving to the parking lot. | 从停车位那头有未知数量人员接近 |
[1:29:17] | Fifteen Tangos. | 15名敌人 |
[1:29:18] | I gotta call you back. | 一会再打给你 |
[1:29:20] | good vantage point from here. | 这看的可真清楚 |
[1:29:23] | 0z? | 奥兹? |
[1:29:24] | All right. I got five more guys right behind them little shepherds. | 又看见五个就在牧羊人后面 |
[1:29:28] | One of them’s got something slung. I can’t see what it is. | 其中一个家伙拿着东西 我看不清是什么 |
[1:29:31] | Everyone’s got weapons in Benghazi. | 每个人都能弄到武器 |
[1:29:33] | Until you see a weapon in someone’s hands, | 除非看见武器 |
[1:29:35] | you do not fire. | 不然不要开火 |
[1:29:36] | I don’t want anybody going to prison. | 我可不希望任何人进监狱 |
[1:29:38] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:29:41] | Okay, they’re breaking off. It’s game time. | 好了他们散开了 要开始了 |
[1:29:44] | Guys, they are coming in. | 伙计们 他们过来了 |
[1:29:46] | Yeah, they’re coming in now. | 是啊 他们过来了 |
[1:29:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:29:59] | Chief, if we’re expecting any friendlies, I need to know that information now. | 站长 如果你在等人 请让我们知道 |
[1:30:04] | I am not aware of any friendlies. I have no confirmation. | 我可没人等 至少现在没有 |
[1:30:12] | AFRICOM, ISR is approaching target coordinates | 非洲司令部 跟踪闪烁红外灯 |
[1:30:15] | from deployed strobe tracker. | 无人机正在接近目标上空 |
[1:30:17] | Await further instruction. | 等待下一步指示 |
[1:30:19] | ISR, eyes-on report. | 无人机 随时报告 |
[1:30:22] | AFRICOM, unknowns are advancing toward subject compound | 非洲司令部 未知目标正在接近目标建筑 |
[1:30:26] | moving from south/southeast over open ground. | 从南方和东南赶来 都在开阔地 |
[1:30:29] | No tags or colors. Asymmetrical movements. | 没有任何识别 不均匀的移动 |
[1:30:31] | No weapons observed. | 没有发现武器 |
[1:30:33] | Cyclops pushing in at 140. | 独眼巨人请移动到140 |
[1:30:36] | State, we’re being surrounded by Tangos right now. | 我们被敌人包围了 |
[1:30:39] | Chief, this shit’s starting to get real. | 站长 这帮人玩真的了 |
[1:30:43] | Oz, we got seven Tangos by the pillars. | 奥兹 柱子那发现7名敌人 |
[1:30:47] | Got ’em. | 发现了 |
[1:30:51] | Let ’em come. | 放马过来吧 |
[1:30:55] | Let ’em come. | 放马过来吧 |
[1:31:02] | Let ’em come. | 放马过来吧 |
[1:31:13] | Chief, are we cleared hot to shoot? | 站长 我们能开火吗? |
[1:31:17] | Chief, I repeat, are we cleared hot to shoot? | 站长我重复一遍 我们能开火吗? |
[1:31:22] | See a weapon, shooter’s discretion. | 看见武器了吗 袭击者那头 |
[1:31:25] | Everybody hold. You do not fucking fire till I give the word. | 都别开火直到我下命令! |
[1:31:28] | I ain’t shooting no kids, Boon. | 我才不会打孩子的 布恩 |
[1:31:30] | All right, guys, eyes Open… | 好了伙计们 眼睛睁大点 |
[1:31:32] | I’m gonna paint these guys with the infrared so we’re all on the same page. | 我要拿激光指示一下 好让咱们统一一下 |
[1:31:36] | Everybody got this guy? | 都看见这家伙了吧 |
[1:31:37] | – Roger. – Yeah. I got him. | – 收到 – 看见了 |
[1:31:39] | This guy? | 这个家伙呢? |
[1:31:40] | – Got him. – Got him. | – 发现了 – 看见了 |
[1:31:42] | This guy? | 这个家伙呢? |
[1:31:43] | – Got him. – got him. | – 发现了 – 看见了 |
[1:31:45] | – How about that guy? – Three. | – 这个呢? – 三个了 |
[1:31:47] | I see him. | 看见了 |
[1:31:48] | Look at these guys. It’s like kids playing hide and seek. | 看看这帮家伙 就像小孩玩捉迷藏 |
[1:31:52] | I got AKs. | 看见好几把AK步枪 |
[1:31:53] | You guys got to draw them in. | 你得把他引过来 |
[1:31:55] | Draw them in. They cannot see you. We have night vision, they don’t. | 引过来 他们看不见你 咱们有夜视镜 他们没有 |
[1:31:59] | Turn the lights off now. | 现在关灯! |
[1:32:01] | How much closer do we let them get? | 把他们放多近才算? |
[1:32:02] | They got weapons. | 他们有武器 |
[1:32:04] | Come on, Rone, they’re right here. | 快点罗恩 他们靠近了 |
[1:32:06] | We got about 25-30 Tangos. | 我发现25到30名敌人 |
[1:32:56] | I’m taking the right side. | 我正在前往右侧 |
[1:33:38] | Tig. you hm? | 提格 你受伤了吗? |
[1:33:40] | – You all right? – Armor caught it. | – 你没事吧? – 打到防弹衣了 |
[1:33:54] | That’s a mistake. | 这是个错误的决定 |
[1:34:03] | Dude, we kicked their asses! | 哥们 我们击退他们了 |
[1:34:06] | I don’t know if I’m feeling lucky or unlucky. | 我不知道是该感到幸运还是不幸 |
[1:34:09] | They thought they were walking into another temporary embassy. | 他们以为可以正在大摇大摆走进另一个大使馆呢 |
[1:34:12] | Not here, brother. | 这可不是 哥们 |
[1:34:14] | Chief, get us some air support, huh? Get us fucking something! | 站长 给我叫空中支援 叫点什么 |
[1:34:17] | GRS, check in. | 安保小组 报告 |
[1:34:19] | All good, Boon, Tanto, Building B. | 没事 布恩 坦图 B楼没事 |
[1:34:22] | D was out of the fight. | D楼没参加战斗 |
[1:34:24] | Tower 3, Tig and Oz, never better. | 3号塔 提格和奥兹 没事 |
[1:34:27] | Let’s get you up. Stay down. | 扶你起来 别乱动 |
[1:34:32] | Bad guy’s house is still active, Ty. | 坏人的房子还在运作 泰 |
[1:34:35] | – We got eyes on. – Roger that. | – 我们盯着呢 – 收到 |
[1:34:38] | They shot out all the lights. | 他们把灯都打爆了 |
[1:34:40] | First wave got the job done. | 第一轮完事 |
[1:34:43] | You want a coffee? I sure as hell do. | 你要喝咖啡吗?反正我要 |
[1:34:46] | I guess the drone saw 30 guys shooting at us. | 我觉得无人机肯定看见30个敌人进攻我们 |
[1:34:49] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:34:54] | Secure with tech two encryption. | 2号加密线路安全 |
[1:34:58] | Why is this shepherd walking around after a gunfight? | 为什么枪战后这帮牧羊人还在这溜达 |
[1:35:01] | So bizarre. | 太诡异了 |
[1:35:03] | These sheep freak me out. | 这群羊都吓坏了 |
[1:35:05] | Somebody could take a potshot from in there. | 谁都能躲在那乱射一翻 |
[1:35:07] | I don’t think it’s safe. | 我觉得不安全 |
[1:35:09] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们离开这 |
[1:35:14] | Dave, you got to slow it down, buddy. You’re working too hard. | 戴维 你得歇会 哥们 你太玩命了 |
[1:35:20] | Look, this isn’t a choice for me. | 听着 我也不想这样 |
[1:35:24] | We lost the Ambassador. | 我们弄丢了大使 |
[1:35:26] | That’s on our heads, not yours. | 这是我们的责任 不是你们的 |
[1:35:29] | And, look, I get it. I know what you’re thinking. | 听着 我知道 我知道你怎么想的 |
[1:35:32] | But if Scott had fired on that mob from the safe haven, | 但是如果斯科特在安全屋里射击了 |
[1:35:34] | it would’ve given away his position. | 那他就暴露了 |
[1:35:36] | And we wouldn’t have had a fighting chance in hell to get him out. | 这样我们就没必要再去找他了 |
[1:35:43] | So, I’m in this fight. All night. | 所以我会一直在这战斗 一宿 |
[1:35:47] | I know you are. | 我知道你会的 |
[1:35:52] | I get it, man. | 我懂 哥们 |
[1:36:05] | Hey! Hey, what’s going on? Where are our rides? | 嗨!嗨!什么情况?我们的车呢? |
[1:36:07] | Look, this is all screwed-up Libyan bureaucracy. Okay. | 听着 这就是该死的腐朽的利比亚官僚主义 |
[1:36:10] | Who drives, who goes first, and of course who gets paid the most. | 谁开车 谁出头 还有谁拿的钱最多 |
[1:36:12] | We don’t have time for this! You tell them to figure it out. | 我们可没时间 你告诉他让他赶紧弄明白 |
[1:36:17] | Keep a close watch on them. | 盯紧他们 |
[1:36:18] | We don’t know who’s good and who’s bad. | 我们分不清谁是好人谁是坏人 |
[1:36:20] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:36:24] | We’re wheels down, but we got a problem. | 我们降落了 但又遇到麻烦了 |
[1:36:30] | What do you got? Coffee. | 怎么样了?给我咖啡 |
[1:36:33] | – Amahl. – Yes. | – 阿穆尔 – 在 |
[1:36:34] | Tell him he should assemble his men as quickly as possible | 告诉他让他立刻集合队伍赶过来 |
[1:36:37] | and that we will pay him. | 我们会付给他钱的 |
[1:36:41] | – Cash. – Cash? Fine. | – 要现金 – 现金 好的 |
[1:36:43] | When? When can they be here? | 什么时候?他们什么时候能到? |
[1:36:44] | Where’s the Chief? | 站长呢? |
[1:36:46] | Just bring… That he brings his fucking men as soon as possible | 就 让他特么的赶紧把人带来 |
[1:36:48] | and get us the hell out of here. | 把我们弄走 |
[1:36:53] | Looting the compound. | 这就像被洗劫了似的 |
[1:36:55] | Blood in the water. Sharks are circling. | 就像水里的血引来一群鲨鱼 |
[1:36:59] | The Tripoli team is stuck at the airport. | 的黎波里赶来的队伍卡在机场了 |
[1:37:02] | They need an escort. They don’t know the city. | 他们需要护卫 又不熟悉这座城市 |
[1:37:09] | No love from the Libyan government? | 利比亚政府不秀一下恩爱? |
[1:37:11] | They’ve gone home for the night. | 他们晚上都回家了 |
[1:37:14] | Or just not answering. | 或者干脆不理咱 |
[1:37:17] | What about ours? | 那咱们怎么办? |
[1:37:19] | They picking up the phone? | 他们接电话了吗? |
[1:37:22] | – I’m working on it. – That drone feed’s up. | – 我正办着呢 – 无人机就在那盘旋 |
[1:37:26] | They’re seeing everything we see and more. | 他们什么都看见了 |
[1:37:36] | We’ve identified the forces that can move to Benghazi. | 我们确定了前往班加西支援的部队 |
[1:37:39] | They’re spinning up as we speak. | 咱们谈话的时候他们正在等待 |
[1:37:41] | State has been asked | 国务院正在请求 |
[1:37:43] | to secure the approval from the host nation. | 开放领空 |
[1:37:44] | General, this could be a hostile airport, | 将军 机场有可能被敌方控制 |
[1:37:46] | so we are considering every option. | 我们考虑了所有可行的方案 |
[1:37:49] | Understood. It’s a fluid situation. | 明白 情况很棘手 |
[1:37:51] | But there are a lot of Americans stuck there. | 但那有许多美国人被困住了 |
[1:37:53] | I say we get them airborne, then we can make our decision. | 要我说先让部队登机 然后再决定 |
[1:37:55] | Hey, Glen, we’ve been waiting for three hours. | 嗨格伦 我们都得三个小时了 |
[1:37:58] | Can we just commandeer these vehicles and go? | 咱就不能强占这些车然后出发吗? |
[1:38:00] | Getting in isn’t the problem. Getting out again is. | 上车不是问题 下车才是 |
[1:38:05] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[1:38:07] | Can you explain to them | 能不能跟他们说一下 |
[1:38:08] | that if this bullshit ends up costing American lives, | 如果他们浪费时间结果美国人死了 |
[1:38:10] | I’m gonna come back here and cut all their throats myself, | 我就亲自回来割开他们的喉咙 |
[1:38:13] | starting with him. | 从你开始 |
[1:38:14] | You tell him that. | 快告诉他们 |
[1:38:17] | What a shitshow. | 这帮人真次 |
[1:38:20] | State got a report from the Benghazi Medical Center | 国务院收到班加西医院的报告 |
[1:38:22] | that said a crowd of Libyans brought in an American male | 一群利比亚人带过去了一名美国男性 |
[1:38:26] | alive. | 还活着 |
[1:38:28] | They used Scott Wickland’s phone, said it came from Chris’ pocket. | 他们用斯科特的手机 说他们是从克里斯的口袋里找到的 |
[1:38:34] | Could try and draw us in. | 可能是为了引咱们出去 |
[1:38:36] | Watch out for an ambush. | 来场伏击 |
[1:38:40] | What do you see? | 看见什么了? |
[1:38:43] | I’m not sure what it is. | 我不知道这是啥 |
[1:38:45] | Either the bad guys are crawling under the sheep | 有可能是坏人都在羊群底下爬 |
[1:38:49] | or the sheep are humping. | 也有可能是羊在自己溜达 |
[1:38:53] | 2:30 at night? | 在晚上两点半? |
[1:38:57] | I don’t know anything about sheep. | 我根本不懂羊 |
[1:39:08] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[1:39:13] | Oz. | 奥兹 |
[1:39:15] | Stay low. Stay low. | 趴下趴下 |
[1:39:19] | I brought you candy bars and some drinks. | 我给你带了点士力架和饮料 |
[1:39:28] | Your head. | 你的头 |
[1:39:30] | It’s nothing. | 没啥事 |
[1:39:32] | You need anything else? | 还需要什么不? |
[1:39:34] | Well, | 呃 |
[1:39:36] | a lawn chair wouldn’t be bad. | 一个躺椅不错 |
[1:39:38] | Right. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:39:40] | And a gunship. | 还有一架幽灵战机 |
[1:39:44] | I don’t think we’re gonna be able to get you that. | 我不觉得我能给你弄一架 |
[1:39:47] | I’d settle for a few F16s. | 安排几架F-16 |
[1:39:50] | Low fly-by over the city would | 在城市上面低空掠过 |
[1:39:52] | put the fear of god and the United States in them. | 让这座城市看看美国生气的样子 |
[1:39:57] | Buy us a few more hours. | 给我们争取点时间 |
[1:40:06] | How long can you hold them off? | 你们还能顶多久? |
[1:40:11] | Any large force with any real ordnance, I don’t know. | 要是遇到装备重武器的部队 我说不好 |
[1:40:16] | You got contacts here and at home? | 你跟家里联系上了吗? |
[1:40:20] | Start making some calls. | 去打几个电话吧 |
[1:40:24] | Hey, the stripper’s here! | 嗨 脱衣舞女郎来喽 |
[1:40:26] | – Here are your clothes. – About time. | – 这是你的衣服 – 真是时候 |
[1:40:28] | How are the Jason Bournes doing downstairs? | 楼下那些”谍影重重”般的家伙干的怎么样了? |
[1:40:30] | Everyone’s scared. | 所有人都吓坏了 |
[1:40:32] | I just got a text from my cousin, you know, a warning, | 我一个亲戚给我发了一条短信 一个警告 |
[1:40:35] | saying to leave before it’s too late. | 让我趁着还不晚赶紧跑 |
[1:40:38] | More good news. | 来点好消息 |
[1:40:39] | Anything more specific than that? | 还有更具体的吗? |
[1:40:42] | I don’t think we need an interpreter anymore, Amahl. | 我觉得我们用不上翻译了 阿穆尔 |
[1:40:45] | You did good. You should go. | 你干的不错 走吧 |
[1:40:49] | No. I’m staying here with you guys. | 不 我要跟你们在一起 |
[1:40:56] | I’ll be downstairs. | 我就在楼下 |
[1:41:02] | I’m gonna have to break up with him before we leave Libya. | 咱离开利比亚的时候得跟他分手 |
[1:41:06] | How do you leave me on D when the party’s right here? | 你们在这开派队居然把我丢在D楼? |
[1:41:11] | Hey, about this whole Ambo story, | 嗨 大使这事 |
[1:41:14] | I don’t buy it. | 我觉得有问题 |
[1:41:15] | And if he is still alive, Glen’s team’s gonna get him out first. | 如果大使还活着 那格伦的队伍就会先去救他 |
[1:41:19] | If they do, they’re not gonna get to us. | 如果他们去了 他们就没法来接咱了 |
[1:41:21] | So we’ve got to be prepared to be here for a while. | 所以我们得准备在这多呆一段时间了 |
[1:41:25] | Chief said it was on the news back home. | 站长说这事都上美国新闻了 |
[1:41:27] | Something about street protests. Anti-Islamic films. | 游行抗议反穆斯林电影什么的 |
[1:41:31] | We didn’t hear any protests. | 我们可没看见什么游行 |
[1:41:33] | It was reported in the news, buddy. | 新闻里说的 哥们 |
[1:41:35] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:41:37] | You see that? | 你看见了吗? |
[1:41:40] | At the end of Smuggler’s Alley. Take a look. | 就在走私小巷那头 看见了吗? |
[1:41:53] | Could be a second front forming. | 有可能是第二波前的准备 |
[1:41:55] | Or an audience gathering to watch the show. | 也有可能是一群看好戏的观众 |
[1:41:56] | Hey, Chief. | 嗨 站长 |
[1:41:58] | I know you’ve had some pearls of wisdom tonight, | 我知道你有一帮勤学好问的手下 |
[1:42:00] | but are we expecting any friendlies? | 但咱们在等人吗? |
[1:42:01] | I got a lot of movement out here. | 我这看见不少可疑行动 |
[1:42:03] | Looks like we’re gonna get hit again. | 看起来咱们又要教训他们了 |
[1:42:09] | Dave, take Zombieland. Oz, with me. | 戴维 盯着僵尸园 奥兹跟着我 |
[1:42:15] | Grab a shield. Grab a shield. | 拿起盾 拿起盾 |
[1:42:27] | Chief, tell them to get the Hellfire on that Pred ready. | 站长 让他们在掠食者无人机上挂好导弹 |
[1:42:42] | Be advised, | 请注意 |
[1:42:43] | ISR saying that cars and bodies are massing | 无人机在西面停车场方向发现 |
[1:42:46] | in the parking lot to our west. | 大量可疑车辆与人员 |
[1:42:48] | Yeah, Chief, I just put that out over the radio about two minutes ago. | 是啊 站长 我大概在两分钟前就在无线电里说了 |
[1:42:51] | Tell the ISR guys they’re pretty much worthless. | 告诉操控无人机的那帮家伙他们真没用 |
[1:42:55] | Fucking smartass. | 这话说的真对 |
[1:43:04] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 快点 快点! |
[1:43:06] | Send. | 发送 |
[1:43:20] | Chief, we got 30 guys approaching. | 站长 大约有30名敌人接近 |
[1:43:24] | Hey. Is that thing loud? | 嗨 你那枪声大吗? |
[1:43:28] | Yeah. | 老大了 |
[1:43:30] | I forgot my earplugs. | 我忘带耳塞了 |
[1:43:32] | Keep your eyes on your assigned quadrants. | 看好你们的位置 |
[1:43:34] | We don’t want to get flanked. | 我们可不想被包抄 |
[1:43:37] | You ready, ‘fig’? | 准备好了吗?提格 |
[1:43:39] | – Here we go. – Watch for different tactics. | – 开始了 – 听好不同战术指令 |
[1:43:49] | Oz? | 奥兹? |
[1:43:50] | You lose your tampon? | 你忘带大邦迪了吗? |
[1:43:56] | Tig, watch the pine trees. | 提格 注意松树那 |
[1:44:21] | What is this? | 那是什么啊? |
[1:44:23] | What is this yo-yo doing? | 这个白痴要干嘛? |
[1:44:25] | You think they don’t know we have night vision? | 我觉得他们不知道咱有夜视镜 |
[1:44:29] | GRS, I want everybody to hold. | 安保小组 大家不要开火 |
[1:44:34] | Thirty yards. | 30码 |
[1:44:40] | No, no, no, no. What are you doing? | 别别别别 你要干嘛 |
[1:44:42] | No, don’t do that. Fuck! | 不要那么干 卧槽! |
[1:44:52] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[1:44:58] | What? Louder! | 什么?你大点声! |
[1:45:02] | Stop! Stop shooting! | 停止!停止射击! |
[1:45:04] | 17 Feb says you’re firing at them! | 烈士旅的人说你们正在向他们开火 |
[1:45:06] | Somebody started shooting at us first! | 他们先动的手 |
[1:45:09] | And they’re still fucking shooting at us! | 而且他们还在持续向我们射击 |
[1:45:13] | Tell them to stop shooting at us and we’ll stop shooting at them. | 让他们别开枪了 然后我们再停火 |
[1:45:17] | If they’re shooting at you, just fucking shoot back! | 如果他们向你射击 那就还击! |
[1:45:20] | That’s what I’m telling you! We got 30 guys firing at us! | 这就是我的意思 大约有30名敌人正在攻击我们 |
[1:45:24] | 17 Feb, my ass. | 去他的烈士旅 |
[1:45:31] | Tig, tree line. | 提格 树那边 |
[1:46:00] | They’re flanking us from Zombieland! | 他们正在从僵尸园包抄我们 |
[1:46:01] | – Move! – Moving! | – 移动 – 移动! |
[1:46:09] | Upstairs window. | 楼上窗户 |
[1:46:27] | Bus. | 巴士 |
[1:46:29] | We got big ordnance coming out of there. | 那里有大威力武器 |
[1:46:30] | Hit the bus! | 攻击巴士 |
[1:46:45] | That one’s for us. | 这就是我们的能耐 |
[1:46:53] | You’re not getting away this time! | 你们这回可跑不掉了! |
[1:47:03] | You think they’re losing heart? | 你觉得他们失去耐心了吗? |
[1:47:05] | Everyone, over here. | 大家都过来 |
[1:47:08] | Find me every airbase in the area that can reach us. | 找到这个区域内所有能帮上咱的空军基地 |
[1:47:11] | Find me any quick response teams, | 找到一切快速反应部队 |
[1:47:12] | any Navy carrier battle groups in the vicinity, now. | 和附近的所有航母战斗群 |
[1:47:22] | I hear they have a US CIF team in Croatia. | 我听说克罗地亚有一支美军应急部队 |
[1:47:24] | That’s a two-hour flight. | 那需要两小时飞过来 |
[1:47:26] | Sigonella, Aviano, Benghazi. | 西戈内拉 阿维亚诺 班加西 |
[1:47:29] | – How far is Aviano? – 700 miles. | – 这离阿维亚诺有多远? – 700英里 |
[1:47:31] | There’s an F16, 365 days 24/7. It’s a quick response base. | 那部署有F-16 是个快速反应基地 |
[1:47:34] | Well, bring it in from Sigonella. | 那就快从西戈内拉起飞 |
[1:47:35] | It’s a fucking puddle jump from Italy to here. | 从意大利直接加速飞到这 |
[1:47:37] | It’s 20 minutes. | 只需20分钟 |
[1:47:40] | I’m not requesting firepower. | 我不是在请求火力支援 |
[1:47:42] | All I want is that you give these assholes outside our gate | 我希望你给门外的那些混蛋 |
[1:47:46] | a low, loud “fuck you” flyover. | 一个”去你妈的”式的低空掠过 |
[1:47:51] | My authority? | 谁给我授权? |
[1:47:56] | My authority | 我的授权就是 |
[1:47:57] | is that if you don’t send, Americans are going to die. | 如果你不派过来 这的美国人就都死了 |
[1:48:02] | Including the one talking to you right now. | 包括这个正在跟你通话的人 |
[1:48:14] | You see that, dude? There’s guys on those rocks over there. | 你看见了吗伙计?那几个躲在石头后面的人 |
[1:48:19] | There’s nothing there. | 那什么都没有 |
[1:48:22] | Your eyes are playing tricks, man. Why don’t you go take a break? | 你已经眼花缭乱了 休息一会吧 |
[1:48:26] | No. I’m okay. | 不用 我没事 |
[1:48:29] | Tig, take a break. | 提格 歇会吧 |
[1:48:38] | Hey, Tig. go on down, man. I’ll spell you. | 嗨 提格 你下去 我替你 |
[1:48:44] | Those State guys. | 哦那群大使馆的家伙 |
[1:48:46] | Dave up on C, you should see the look in his eyes. | 戴维负责C楼 你真应该看看他的表情 |
[1:48:52] | These guys are gonna relive this night for the rest of their lives. | 今晚的阴影得伴随他们一生了 |
[1:48:56] | My whole mindset? Never feel that. | 在我的脑海里?可没这情况 |
[1:49:00] | You go down shooting, balls out, every time. | 你就是开枪 然后享受一下 每次就这么简单 |
[1:49:05] | How you doing, brother? | 你怎么样了?兄弟 |
[1:49:07] | Down time’s the worst, isn’t it? | 后半宿是最难熬的 不是吗? |
[1:49:11] | Adrenaline leaves and your mind just starts to wander. | 肾上腺素没了 然后脑子就开始瞎想了 |
[1:49:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:49:18] | I haven’t thought about my family once tonight. | 今晚我还没想一下我的家人呢 |
[1:49:24] | Thinking about them now. | 现在正想着呢 |
[1:49:27] | Up here in the middle of all this, | 在这上面 一切乱七八糟的正中间 |
[1:49:33] | I’m thinking about my girls, man. | 我正在想我的女孩们呢 伙计 |
[1:49:36] | Thinking | 想着 |
[1:49:38] | what would they say about me? | 她们如何评价我 |
[1:49:43] | “He died in a place he didn’t need to be, | “他死在了他不该死的地方” |
[1:49:46] | “in a battle over something he doesn’t understand, | “一场他不理解的战斗中” |
[1:49:52] | “in a country that meant nothing to him.” | “在一个对他一点意义都没有的国家” |
[1:49:58] | Every time I go home to Becky and those girls, I think this is it. | 每次我回家面对贝克和女儿们 |
[1:50:03] | I’m gonna stay. | 我都决定不走了 |
[1:50:06] | And then something happens and I end up back here. | 然后就出了什么岔子我就又回来了 |
[1:50:09] | Why is that? Why can’t I go home? | 为什么?为什么就是回不了家? |
[1:50:14] | Why can’t I go home and just stay there? | 为什么我就不能回家然后呆着不走了? |
[1:50:18] | Warriors aren’t trained to retire, Jack. | 受训的勇士可不是用来退休的 杰克 |
[1:50:23] | Becky’s pregnant. | 贝克怀孕了 |
[1:50:24] | You kidding me? | 你逗我呢? |
[1:50:27] | She told me today. | 她今天告诉我的 |
[1:50:32] | And that can’t be the last call. | 我不想那成为我们最后一次通话 |
[1:50:34] | That can’t be the last call, ’cause I’m sitting up here | 我不想那成为我们最后一次通话因为我坐在这想着 |
[1:50:36] | and I’m thinking about some other guy raising these girls. | 想着另外一个家伙抚养我的女儿 |
[1:50:42] | Man, I’m sorry. | 伙计 实在对不起 |
[1:50:44] | – No, no, hey… – I shouldn’t have… | – 别 别 嗨 – 我不应该 |
[1:50:45] | No, man, no… It’s all right. | 别别 不用 没关系的 |
[1:50:49] | I get it. Okay? | 我能理解 |
[1:50:52] | You go to them. | 你想回到她们身边 |
[1:50:54] | I know what it’s like to be in a place like this, | 我知道在这种情况下会怎么想 |
[1:50:57] | let another man raise your children. | 让另外一个男人抚养她们 |
[1:51:01] | When I was young, I was giving myself to something bigger. | 我年轻的时候就投身伟大事业了 |
[1:51:06] | Jack, that something bigger’s gone now. | 杰克 现在伟大事业没了 |
[1:51:14] | But your new son? | 但你新生的儿子 |
[1:51:17] | Kai is your second chance. | 凯就是你的第二次机会 |
[1:51:19] | I might actually not be a half-bad father. | 我好像也不是个糟糕的父亲 |
[1:51:26] | “All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells are within you.” | “所有的神与天堂还有地狱都在你的内心中” |
[1:51:31] | What is that? | 什么意思? |
[1:51:34] | Something Boon dropped on me earlier. | 今天早些时候布恩告诉我的 |
[1:51:38] | And it’s just been going around in my head all night. | 这句话一直在我心中回荡着 |
[1:51:42] | We have some clarity on a couple of issues. | 我们有几个问题解决了 |
[1:51:45] | The Tripoli team has cleared the airport, and they are on their way. | 的黎波里小组离开机场了 他们正在赶来 |
[1:51:51] | You’ve got to be kidding me. It’s about time. | 这是逗我呢吧 可真是时候 |
[1:51:55] | We also have confirmation. | 而且我们确认了 |
[1:51:58] | It is Ambassador Stevens. | 是关于斯蒂文斯大使的 |
[1:52:01] | But the earlier report that he was admitted alive | 今早报告称他还活着 |
[1:52:04] | was inaccurate. | 是错误的 |
[1:52:07] | He was apparently found in the back of the villa | 他好像是在别墅后面被发现的 |
[1:52:10] | and brought to the hospital by a crowd of Libyans. | 然后被一群利比亚人带到了医院 |
[1:52:13] | Cause of death is smoke inhalation. | 死因是吸入过多烟雾 |
[1:52:15] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:52:19] | You know, we could’ve saved him if we’d gone when we got the call. | 如果我们接到电话 就立刻赶过去 |
[1:52:23] | – We could’ve saved them both. – Yep. | – 就能挽救两个生命 – 是啊 |
[1:52:29] | You know, they’re gonna get this figured out. | 你知道的 他们马上就会想明白 |
[1:52:31] | Come at us with technicals next. | 然后带着重武器回来 |
[1:52:34] | We’ll have to get down off this roof and engage them direct. | 咱们得下去攻击他们 |
[1:52:39] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[1:52:49] | I never really get scared. | 我从来不恐惧 |
[1:52:51] | Is that weird? | 是不是有点不正常? |
[1:52:54] | Whenever bullets start to fly, I always feel protected. | 不管什么时候子弹开始乱飞我都有种安全感 |
[1:52:57] | You know, like it’s… | 你知道就像 |
[1:52:59] | As long as I’m doing the right thing, god’ll take care of me. | 只要做着正确的事情老天就会保佑我 |
[1:53:04] | But that’s crazy, right? | 但这有点疯狂 不是吗? |
[1:53:07] | Not any more than everything else you say. | 除了你没事乱嚷嚷的那些 |
[1:53:12] | Hope god has a sense of humor. | 希望老天有点幽默感 |
[1:53:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:53:15] | I guess we’ll find out soon enough. | 我觉得咱马上就会搞清楚了 |
[1:53:19] | I had a good call home today. | 今天给家人打了一个很愉快的电话 |
[1:53:21] | Yeah? | 真假的? |
[1:53:22] | Talked to my kids. | 跟我孩子说话了 |
[1:53:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:53:25] | Hey, we need somebody on Building A eyeballing our visitors. | 嗨 我需要有人去趟A屋顶 去盯着点咱得客人 |
[1:53:28] | Yep. That’s me. | 好的 我这就去 |
[1:53:31] | – You good, brother? – Yep. | – 你没事吧 兄弟 – 没事 |
[1:53:35] | Hey, man. | 嗨 哥们 |
[1:53:37] | It’s been fun, right? | 挺有意思的 不是吗? |
[1:53:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:53:44] | It’s been fun. | 挺有意思 |
[1:53:54] | What, do you mean they don’t know where it is? | 什么?你不知道我们在哪是什么意思? |
[1:53:56] | Our Libyan friends here aren’t much help. | 我们这的利比亚朋友一点忙都帮不上 |
[1:53:59] | Okay, annex, we’re officially lost. | 好吧 秘密基地 我们正式迷路了 |
[1:54:02] | Neither google or Siri know where the fuck you are. | 谁去谷歌或者百度一下你们到底在哪 |
[1:54:06] | Let Tripoli ops know I’m lassoing our location. | 让的黎波里的部队知道我正在激光定位我们 |
[1:54:10] | There should be an IR lasso visible right now. | 现在应该能看见激光束了 |
[1:54:13] | There. There it is up ahead. I see it. | 那那 我们看见了 |
[1:54:17] | Man, I could crush some pancakes. | 伙计我想吃煎饼了 |
[1:54:20] | Smothered with butter. Some of that whipped cream. | 抹上黄油和奶油 |
[1:54:24] | Chocolate chips. I’d do any of it right now. | 再来电巧克力碎 谁现在有快拿出来 |
[1:54:26] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[1:54:28] | I don’t know if this is an awkward time to tell you, | 我不知道是不是时候说 |
[1:54:29] | but I’ve had to take a crap ever since we left the consulate. | 从大使馆出来后头一次有种不好的感觉 |
[1:54:32] | Way too much information, brother. | 太多信息了 哥们 |
[1:54:38] | Hey, Chief. | 嗨站长 |
[1:54:39] | We’re expecting more than one car, correct? | 咱们在等的是不是好几辆车? |
[1:54:42] | I am not aware of any friendlies. No word. | 还没有友军接近的信息 还有没 |
[1:54:45] | I got three Tangos in a car coming up to the front gate, right now. | 车里有三个敌人正在接近正门 |
[1:54:47] | Coming in hot. | 不怀好意 |
[1:54:50] | They stopped. | 他们停下了 |
[1:54:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:54:53] | He better have a weapon. | 他们最好拿着武器 |
[1:54:55] | Show me a gun. | 快给我看看枪 |
[1:54:56] | Could be a car bomb. | 有可能是汽车炸弹 |
[1:54:58] | Nope. No gun, just a phone. | 没有 没有武器 只有一部手机 |
[1:55:02] | I want to shoot this guy, Rone. | 我想干掉这帮家伙 罗恩 |
[1:55:04] | Rone, I’m gonna shoot him in the face. | 罗恩 我要爆他们头 |
[1:55:08] | What’s he doing? He’s turning around. | 他要干嘛?他转向了 |
[1:55:12] | He’s pulling out. | 他走了 |
[1:55:15] | He’s taking off. | 他离开了 |
[1:55:19] | Could be someone using their cell phone | 有可能他们用手机 |
[1:55:20] | to get target coordinates. | 确认目标方位 |
[1:55:30] | All right. Weird shit’s starting to happen now. | 好吧 诡异的事情开始发生了 |
[1:55:33] | I’ve had just about enough of this 2012 Alamo bullshit. | 就像2012世界末日那样诡异 |
[1:55:38] | Can we get the fuck out of here now? | 咱就不能特么的赶紧离开这吗? |
[1:56:08] | I know I blew an eardrum earlier, but | 我知道刚才我有个耳膜破了 |
[1:56:11] | did all the chanting just stop? | 但是不是所有吟诵都停止了? |
[1:56:14] | That can’t be good. | 这一点也不好 |
[1:56:16] | Guys, this sucks. Every Ranger knows | 伙计们这糟透了 每个游骑兵都知道 |
[1:56:19] | dawn is when the French and Indians attack. | 黎明是法国人和印第安人发动进攻的时候 |
[1:56:22] | I’m feeling lucky tonight, Tanto. | 我觉得今晚挺幸运的 坦图 |
[1:56:29] | Chief. | 站长 |
[1:56:31] | Are we expecting some trucks, or big mounted technicals? | 咱们在等装备重机枪的车队吗? |
[1:56:36] | Blue, blue! Cavalry’s here! | 友军友军!救援到了! |
[1:56:38] | Yeah. You’re looking a little light, but welcome to the party! | 是啊 你们虽然不是浩浩荡荡但是欢迎你们 |
[1:56:42] | Middle East never lets you down. | 中东最让人省心了 |
[1:56:43] | Personable, organized, easy to navigate. | 风度翩翩井然有序的指引你 |
[1:56:47] | Makes me need a fucking drink! | 让我特么想喝酒 |
[1:56:48] | – Where’s my frogman? – Building C, up top! | – 我的海军蛙人呢? – 在C楼 楼顶 |
[1:56:51] | We gonna exfil now? | 我们现在能撤离了吗 |
[1:56:53] | Get us to Tripoli, brother, I’ll get you wasted. | 把我们送到的黎波里 我就好好犒劳你 |
[1:56:58] | I’m the Commander of the Libyan Shield. | 我是利比亚军队指挥官 |
[1:56:59] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们过来 |
[1:57:01] | Sir, we’re tasked with sensitive document destruction. | 长官 我们来负责敏感文件的销毁工作 |
[1:57:03] | – Not a moment too soon. – Hey, Glen! | – 机不可失啊 – 嗨 格伦 |
[1:57:06] | Anyone call an airport limo? | 有人叫机场专车了吗? |
[1:57:08] | What’s up, brother Bub? | 别来无恙啊哥们 |
[1:57:09] | Good to see you, brother. | 很高兴见到你 哥们 |
[1:57:11] | Sorry I’m late. I got hung up in the gift shop. | 抱歉我迟到了 我去了趟礼品店 |
[1:57:14] | You guys made a mess up here. | 哦 你们这可真够乱套的 |
[1:57:16] | Would’ve waited for you, | 我们一直等你 |
[1:57:18] | but people crying and dying over the radio, man. | 但有人在无线电里又哭又叫的 |
[1:57:20] | We didn’t have the heart for it. | 我们没有心为之 |
[1:57:21] | Hey, Rone, I’d like to tell you it’s over, but it isn’t. | 嘿 罗恩 我真希望告诉你已经结束了 但事实上没有 |
[1:57:24] | The 24 CIA staffers here, | 这有24名中情局雇员 |
[1:57:26] | plus five State guys, plus six GRS, plus us. | 还有5名大使馆人员 6名安保小组成员 还有我们 |
[1:57:29] | – I get it. Too many. – There’s no room in the jet. | – 我懂 人太多了 – 飞机里地方不够 |
[1:57:32] | You think you can hold things down here for a few more hours? | 你们能不能在这再撑几个小时? |
[1:57:34] | I’ll tell you what. | 告诉你吧 |
[1:57:36] | These are some hellish warriors. | 他们都是最棒的战士 |
[1:57:38] | I’d be lucky to have their back any day. | 今天有他们伴我左右我很幸运 |
[1:57:41] | – Hey, Dave! – Yo. | – 嗨 戴维 – 喂 |
[1:57:43] | Lucky day. Head on down. | 好日子到了 下来吧 |
[1:57:46] | – Safe travels, buddy. – Thanks. | – 一路顺风哥们 – 谢谢 |
[1:57:47] | I’ll grab my gear. | 我去拿我装备 |
[1:57:49] | Hey, where’s Silva at? | 嗨 席尔瓦呢? |
[1:57:51] | – Over on D. – Yeah? | – 在D房顶 – 是吗? |
[1:57:53] | I didn’t think you were coming. Figured you had something better to do. | 我没想到你能来 还以为你有别的事做呢 |
[1:57:56] | Dude, I was. | 哥们 我是有别的事做 |
[1:57:58] | Then there’s all that “never leave a brother SEAL behind” bullshit, | 但想到”别抛弃你的海豹战友”那句话 |
[1:58:02] | so here I am. | 我就过来了 |
[1:58:04] | Long ride to the airport ahead of us. I’ll see what the hold – up is. | 前往机场的路很长 我去看看准备怎么样了 |
[1:58:12] | Hey, hey, hey! Where the hell are you guys going? | 嘿 嘿 嘿!你们要去哪? |
[1:58:17] | Chickenshit! | 一帮垃圾 |
[1:58:22] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[1:58:29] | Did anyone else hear that? | 有人听到了吗 |
[1:58:31] | Guys, is that a mortar? | 伙计们 那是迫击炮吗? |
[1:58:35] | Mortars incoming. Get cover! | 迫击炮来袭 快掩护! |
[1:59:06] | I’m hit! I’m hit! | 我受伤了!我受伤了! |
[1:59:21] | Oz, I’m coming! | 奥兹 我这就来 |
[2:00:34] | Rone! Rone! | 罗恩!罗恩! |
[2:00:49] | This is Langley. Give us your stat. | 这里是兰利中心 回报你们的情况 |
[2:00:51] | You okay? Looks bad. | 你们没事吧 看起来糟透了 |
[2:00:54] | Bob, answer. | 鲍勃 快回话 |
[2:00:55] | Building A, what’s going on? Check in. | A楼 什么情况?快汇报 |
[2:00:58] | Get Deltas up on the roof now! | 快让三角洲上去 快! |
[2:00:59] | Blue, blue. going external. | 友军 友军 过来了 |
[2:01:05] | Check that field to the west. | 检查一下西侧 |
[2:01:11] | Jack, you believe this shit? | 杰克 你敢相信这情况吗? |
[2:01:13] | Stop. Stop, you’re gonna fuck it up even more. | 停!停!别再残害你自己了! |
[2:01:16] | All right. You ready? | 好吧 你准备好了吗? |
[2:01:17] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[2:01:21] | Jack, Jack. I tried, man. | 杰克 杰克 我尽力了 |
[2:01:24] | Don’t worry about it. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系的 没关系的 |
[2:01:25] | Let’s get you out. Let’s get you out. | 咱们离开这 咱们离开这 |
[2:01:28] | Get me up. | 扶我起来 |
[2:01:34] | Can you walk? | 你能走吗? |
[2:01:35] | Yeah. Help me out. Help me out. | 能 帮我一下 帮我一下 |
[2:01:39] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[2:01:42] | Dave, Dave, hey, I’m on your side. Don’t shoot me. | 戴维 戴维 我是自己人 别打我 |
[2:01:45] | It’s okay, It’s okay. I got it, I got it! | 没事的没事的 我来吧我来吧 |
[2:01:51] | – I’ll be right back. Yeah. – I want to live. | – 我马上回来 好吧 – 我不想死 |
[2:01:53] | – Yeah. I’m coming right back. – Don’t! | – 我马上回来 – 别走 |
[2:01:57] | My pistol, I need my pistol. | 把手枪给我 我要我的手枪 |
[2:01:59] | – Give me my pistol. – Okay. | – 把手枪给我 – 好的 |
[2:02:01] | Here we go. Here we go. | 给你 给你 |
[2:02:04] | Men are on the way, all right? Hang in. Hang in. | 支援马上就到了 你要挺住啊 |
[2:02:16] | Glen. Glen. | 格伦 格伦 |
[2:02:42] | God, watch over him. | 万能的上帝 请照顾他 |
[2:02:44] | Guide him where he needs to be. | 指引他 |
[2:02:46] | Take care of his family. | 保佑他的家人 |
[2:03:19] | Chief. | 站长 |
[2:03:20] | Dave’s hurt really bad. | 戴维受了很重的伤 |
[2:03:23] | Get somebody up there to see him. | 叫人上去看看他 |
[2:03:24] | Rone, we need you in medical immediately. Over. | 罗恩 我们需要你来医疗 完毕 |
[2:03:28] | Answer! Rone! | 回话 罗恩 |
[2:03:30] | Rone’s not with us anymore. | 罗恩已经离我们远去了 |
[2:03:38] | Oz, how can I help? | 奥兹 我该怎么办? |
[2:03:40] | Get me to medical. | 带我去医务室 |
[2:03:41] | Dave’s gonna bleed out fast if you don’t get up here. | 你们再不去看看戴维 他就要流血流死了 |
[2:03:43] | – I’m gonna need some tourniquets. – Clear that table back there. | – 我需要一些止血带 – 把桌子清空 |
[2:03:48] | Put pressure on that wound. | 按压伤口 |
[2:03:50] | Get me naked. Check for bleeds. | 把我衣服脱掉检查哪出血 |
[2:03:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[2:03:56] | Trauma shears, top shelf on the right. | 医疗剪 架子最上面右侧 |
[2:04:02] | Hey, hey, hey. Careful, careful, careful. | 嗨 嗨 嗨!小心 小心点 小心点! |
[2:04:04] | I don’t want to get stabbed, too. | 我不想被捅到 |
[2:04:16] | What are you doing? No! No, no, no! | 你们要干嘛 别 别 别! |
[2:04:29] | Hey! It’s not the time! | 嗨!现在不行! |
[2:04:33] | The enemy is still out there! | 敌人还在外面! |
[2:04:37] | Let’s go! | 咱们走 |
[2:04:43] | I called for air support. | 我呼叫空中支援了 |
[2:04:47] | It never came. | 但没来 |
[2:04:51] | Show it to me. | 看看伤口 |
[2:04:54] | I lost the Ambo, man. | 我把大使弄丢了 伙计 |
[2:04:56] | Are you allergic to morphine? | 你对吗啡过敏吗? |
[2:04:57] | I lost the Ambo, Dave. What do I do? | 我弄丢了大使 戴维 怎么办? |
[2:05:00] | Shut up and go get a gun on that door. | 闭嘴然后拿把枪守住门口 |
[2:05:02] | Now! | 快去! |
[2:05:10] | You hear that, Boon? You hear trucks? | 你听到了吗 布恩 卡车的声音 |
[2:05:30] | Chief. | 站长 |
[2:05:31] | Are we expecting any friendlies? | 咱们在等友军吗? |
[2:05:35] | Oh, my god. | 哦 老天啊 |
[2:05:37] | I got 40, 50 vehicles, including technicals. | 我看见了40辆50辆车 还有重武器 |
[2:05:42] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[2:05:45] | It’s over, guys. It’s fucking over. | 都结束了伙计们 特么的结束了 |
[2:05:50] | A fucking massive heavy force. | 真他妈的是一支大部队 |
[2:05:53] | Cock it, cock it. | 上膛 上膛 |
[2:06:09] | As far as I’m concerned, this isn’t over till it ends. | 只要我还活着就别想结束 |
[2:06:14] | That’s when they’re all dead or we are. | 不是你死就是我死 |
[2:06:40] | Oh, Lord! Oh, Jesus! | 哦 天啊 |
[2:06:43] | Guys, I think they’re with us. | 伙计们 我觉得他跟咱是一伙的 |
[2:06:47] | They’re with us! | 是一伙的 |
[2:06:50] | They’re with us! | 他们跟咱是一伙的 |
[2:07:24] | Move, move! | 快走!快走! |
[2:07:36] | It’s not safe out here. Keep going. | 这不安全 快走 |
[2:07:39] | Hurry! Get in the trucks! They could still be coming. | 快点!快上卡车!他们还会再来的 |
[2:07:42] | Come on, guys, get in the trucks. | 快点伙计们 快上车 |
[2:07:45] | Come on. It’s not safe out here. Come on. Let’s go. | 快点快上车 |
[2:07:47] | Up, up, up! Please, please, please. | 快上车!快上车!快上车! |
[2:07:50] | Come on, guys! | 快点 伙计们 |
[2:08:18] | Chief, it’s time. | 站长 该走了 |
[2:08:20] | No, I’m staying. | 不 我留下 |
[2:08:22] | Sir, this is the last ride out. | 长官 这是最后一趟了 |
[2:08:25] | Yeah, I know. I’m staying. I’ve got intel to collect. | 我知道 我要留下 我还要收集一些情报 |
[2:08:30] | Okay. Let’s go! | 好了 咱走吧 |
[2:08:31] | What’s the hold-up? | 怎么还不出发? |
[2:08:33] | Your Chief, he won’t exfil! | 你们站长 他不走 |
[2:08:35] | It’s not safe out here! | 这不安全! |
[2:08:37] | – You what? – I’ve got work to do. | – 你咋滴? – 我还有工作要做 |
[2:08:38] | I’m staying. | 我要留下 |
[2:08:39] | For what? | 图什么啊? |
[2:08:41] | So that more guys like Ty and Glen have to come back here? | 派更多像泰和格伦这样的人来? |
[2:08:45] | And save your ass again? | 来救你? |
[2:08:49] | You’re done here. | 你完事了 |
[2:08:51] | Now, get in the fucking car! | 现在 赶紧特么给我上车 |
[2:09:50] | Amahl. | 阿穆尔 |
[2:09:53] | We made it, man. | 你挺过来了 伙计 |
[2:09:55] | Come on, get in the truck. | 来吧 上车吧 |
[2:09:57] | – I’m going home. – What? | – 我回家了 – 啥? |
[2:09:59] | I’m so sorry. This should never have happened. | 实在抱歉 这本不应该发生的 |
[2:10:03] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[2:10:10] | Your country’s got to figure this shit out, Amahl. | 你们国家得自己处理这烂摊子了 阿穆尔 |
[2:11:25] | I walked into this country, I’m walking out. | 我站着来 我想站着走 |
[2:11:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:11:55] | I don’t know how you survived all that. | 我不知道你是怎么挺过来的 |
[2:11:57] | But I know how the rest of us did. | 但我知道我们是怎么挺过来的 |
[2:12:00] | You guys did well tonight. | 你们今晚干的不错 |
[2:12:06] | I’m proud to know Americans like you. | 我为你这样的美国人感到骄傲 |
[2:12:22] | Couple more hours till our plane. | 咱们的飞机还得有几个小时才能到 |
[2:12:25] | Ambassador’s body’s just about here. | 大使的尸体也快到这了 |
[2:12:30] | Hi, sir. | 嗨 长官 |
[2:12:32] | Can I have car? | 能把车给我吗? |
[2:12:36] | Yeah. | 行 |
[2:12:51] | There’s no way. | 不可能的 |
[2:12:53] | No way those mortars found us by chance. | 不可能迫击炮凭运气找到定位我们 |
[2:12:56] | Had to be set up on us days or weeks ago. | 肯定是几天甚至几周就开始观测了 |
[2:13:04] | Listen. | 听着 |
[2:13:08] | Any other six guys, I don’t think we’d make it. | 如果换成其它六个人 我觉得就挺不过来的 |
[2:13:14] | I think we were meant to be together last night. | 我觉得是天注定昨晚咱们六个在一起 |
[2:13:18] | How do you think the Chief’s eval is gonna go? | 你觉得站长最后会怎样? |
[2:13:21] | He’s going to get a medal. You’ll see. | 他会得到一枚勋章的 走着瞧吧 |
[2:13:22] | And the Deltas? | 三角洲特战队人呢? |
[2:13:24] | Yep. Medals. All of them. | 是啊 得勋章 每个人都有 |
[2:13:28] | And what about us? | 那我们呢? |
[2:13:31] | The odds were 1,000-to-1, easy. | 咱们一夫当关万夫莫开 就这样 |
[2:13:33] | What do we get? | 咱们能得到什么? |
[2:13:35] | We get to go home. | 咱们得回家 |
[2:14:08] | Libyan transport. | 利比亚运输机 |
[2:14:11] | Still no Americans. | 依然不是美国飞机 |
[2:14:14] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[2:14:16] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[2:14:21] | I wanted you to hear it from me first. We had a… | 我想第一个告诉你 我们 |
[2:14:23] | A problem here. | 遇到了问题 |
[2:14:26] | Whatever you hear on the news, it’s over now. | 不管你从新闻里听到什么 都已经结束了 |
[2:14:31] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[2:14:35] | I’m coming home. | 我要回家了 |
[2:14:38] | For good. | 不走了 |
[2:14:41] | No. | 不是 |
[2:14:43] | No, I’m just lucky. l… | 不 我就是很幸运 我 |
[2:14:45] | I’m just lucky. | 我就是很幸运 |
[2:14:53] | He didn’t make it. | 他没挺过来 |
[2:15:00] | Rone’s not coming home. | 罗恩回不去了 |
[2:15:11] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[2:15:43] | “All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells are within you.” | “所有的神与天堂还有地狱都在你的内心中” |
[2:15:46] | What is that? | 什么玩意? |
[2:15:48] | Something Boon dropped on me earlier. | 今天早些时候布恩告诉我的 |
[2:15:51] | It’s just been rattling around in my head all night. | 这句话一直在我心中回荡着 |