Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I can’t believe this window is still stuck. 真不敢相信窗户还是卡住的
[00:04] I’m freezing to death! 我快冻死了
[00:05] Before you die, 在你死之前
[00:06] where in your room did you hide your Halloween candy? 告诉我你把万圣节糖果藏在房间哪里
[00:08] Mom, I didn’t think any car could be worse than your minivan. 妈 我觉得你的迷你厢式车是最烂的
[00:11] But here we are. 但这是更烂的
[00:12] Kindly address all complaints to your father. 把这些抱怨的话留给你爸
[00:14] He’s the one who’s been driving around 过去两年来 是他开着
[00:15] with that broken window for two years. 这辆坏了窗户的车
[00:17] I’m pretending I’m Shackleton 我假装我是沙克尔顿
[00:18] when his boat got stuck in the ice. 他的船困在了冰里
[00:20] I’m pretending I was switched at birth 我假装自己出生时被调换了
[00:21] and my real family is waiting at school 我真正的家人在学校等我
[00:23] to whisk me back to our castle. 要带我回他们的城堡
[00:32] Okay, we’re here! 好了 到了
[00:33] Time for you to bother other grown-ups. 是时候你们去烦其他成年人了
[00:35] Love you! 爱你们
[00:40] Mama, the door won’t open. 妈妈 门打不开
[00:46] It still won’t open. 还是打不开
[00:48] Mine, too! Oh God, we’re trapped! 我的也打不开 老天 我们被困住了
[00:50] This is just like Shackleton. 这和沙克尔顿的遭遇一样
[00:52] Pretty soon, we’re gonna be eating the sled dogs. 很快 我们就要吃雪橇狗了
[00:54] The electrical is shot. 电力死了
[00:56] Maybe I shouldn’t have bought that big subwoofer 也许我不应该从超市装袋工手中
[00:58] from the guy who bags my groceries. 买那个低音炮
[01:01] Oh, my God, there’s the new guy, Trip Windsor. 我的天 那是新来的特里普温莎
[01:04] All right, abandon ship. 好了 弃船
[01:06] Everyone, crawl out of Taylor’s window. 所有人从泰勒那边的窗户爬出去
[01:08] No way! 不可能
[01:09] Not in this shirt! 穿这件衣服不可能
[01:11] I finally found John Varvatos at Marshalls. 我终于在百货公司找到品牌货
[01:13] No, not in front of Trip! 不 不要在特里普面前
[01:15] I’ll just quit school and stay here. 我不上学了 留在车上
[01:16] Yeah, she doesn’t need school. 对 她不需要上学
[01:17] Let her embrace her future. 让她拥抱她的未来
[01:19] Take her to the nearest Lancôme counter. 带她去最近的兰蔻专柜
[01:20] The longer it takes for you to crawl, 你们越慢爬出去
[01:22] the longer people are gonna stare. 人们盯着看的时间就越长
[01:24] To the lifeboats! 去救生船
[01:51] Thank you for the most humiliating moment of my life! 感谢你给我人生中最丢人的时刻
[01:53] Please! 得了
[01:54] Wait till you hear my speech at your wedding. 等听了我在你婚礼上的发言再说
[02:03] So that is why I am never driving your car again. 所以我再也不开你的车了
[02:06] Well, at least you got the doors to work when you got home. 至少回家后 车门好了
[02:11] I got birthed by a sedan today, Greg. 我今天被一辆车生下来了 格雷格
[02:13] And the OB-GYN? 妇产科医师是谁
[02:14] The neighbor’s gardener. 邻居的园丁
[02:16] It’s time to take your car to the mechanic 是时候把你的车开去修车厂
[02:18] and get it fixed. 修好了
[02:19] I’d love to, 我也想
[02:19] but I just don’t think we can afford to right now. 但我想我们现在没钱
[02:21] My book comes out tomorrow, 我的书明天出售
[02:22] and if it doesn’t sell, I’m not getting tenure. 如果卖得不好 我就拿不到终身教职
[02:24] Do you know what happens to professors who don’t get tenure? 你知道没有终身教职的教授的下场吗
[02:26] Don’t spiral. 别崩溃
[02:27] They end up substitute teachers 他们沦为代课老师
[02:28] moonlighting as hosts at the Cheesecake Factory! 并且兼职在芝士蛋糕工厂做主持人
[02:30] I’m gonna gain 15… 我将增重15磅
[02:31] – like that! – Aaand… you’re spiraling. -轻而易举 -你在崩溃
[02:34] Why are you assuming the worst? 你为什么假设最糟的情况呢
[02:36] It doesn’t matter about the book. 书的情况不重要
[02:37] You’re gonna get tenure either way. 你反正会得到终身教职的
[02:39] Katie, that’s not how it works. 凯蒂 规矩不是这样的
[02:41] If the book fails, we could end up in the poor house. 如果书失败了 我们会变成穷人
[02:43] End up? 变成
[02:44] Not one countertop in this entire house 这个家里没有一个台面
[02:47] is made of granite. 是花岗岩
[02:48] We’re already here. 我们已经是穷人
[02:49] Himalayan salt? 喜马拉雅山盐
[02:51] Who are we, Facebook employees five through nine? 我们是什么人 朝九晚五的脸书员工吗
[02:54] And who’s not finishing their Go-Gurt? 谁没吃完吸吸乐
[02:56] This family is now on a budget. 这个家现在要省钱
[02:58] New rule — if you’re food, you get eaten. 新规定 是食物就得吃完
[03:00] But what about Hans Gruber? 但是汉斯·格鲁伯呢
[03:03] He’s food! 它是食物
[03:04] Are you gonna eat him?! 你们要吃它吗
[03:06] What? No. 什么 不
[03:07] Hans Gruber, we knew this day would come. 汉斯·格鲁伯 我们知道会有这一天
[03:09] Run! 跑
[03:13] I’m gonna leave a candle on my window tonight 今晚我会在窗边点一根蜡烛
[03:16] so my parents with a castle can find me. 这样我拥有城堡的父母能找到我
[03:28] Greg’s book comes out today, 格雷格的书今天开始销售
[03:30] and he’s worried nobody’s gonna buy it. 他担心没人买
[03:32] I’ll buy one. 我会买一本
[03:34] What? I bet he has a dreamy author photo 怎么了 我打赌他拍了张梦幻的作者照
[03:36] where he’s sort of staring at you 他盯着你
[03:38] with his glasses dangling from his pillowy lips. 眼镜挂在他柔软的嘴唇上
[03:40] Doris, you have your own husband to fantasize about. 多瑞丝 你有自己的老公可以供你幻想
[03:43] All my Richard fantasies involve me pushing him off a boat. 我对理查德的幻想就是我把他推下船
[03:45] So, is Greg spiraling? 格雷格崩溃了吗
[03:48] To save money on electricity, 为了省电费
[03:50] he wants us to unplug the digital clock 他要我们拔下电子钟的插头
[03:51] and just reset it every time we get home. 每次回家都要重置
[03:53] – Greg is spiraling. – I need that car fixed. -格雷格崩溃了 -我需要把车修好
[03:56] This morning when the gardener pulled me through the window, 今早园丁把我从车窗拉出来时
[03:58] he got a big handful of Katie. 他面对的是发飙的凯蒂
[03:59] Well, maybe Greg’s book will get some positive reviews 也许格雷格的书会得到好评
[04:02] and he’ll calm down. 他就会冷静下来
[04:03] Maybe. 也许
[04:04] Or definitely. 或者肯定
[04:06] You two are going to review his book on Amazon. 你们上亚马逊网评论他的书
[04:10] If there’s homework, 如果还有作业
[04:11] I’m gonna stop coming to these breakfasts. 我就不来吃早餐了
[04:12] You don’t have to read it — Just give it a glowing review. 你不必看书 只要吹得天花乱坠就行
[04:14] The positive feedback will make him feel better. 积极的反馈会让他好受些
[04:16] Then he’ll relax, and then we can fix the car. 然后他会放松 我们就能修车
[04:18] Do you really think our two reviews 你真的认为两条评论
[04:20] are gonna make a difference? 可以带来改变吗
[04:21] Trust me, one of my favorite things about Greg 相信我 我最喜欢格雷格的一点就是
[04:23] is that a little breeze at his back blows him a long way. 一点点好处他就乐上天了
[04:27] Merry Christmas, Greg. 圣诞快乐 格雷格
[04:28] Oh, honey, 亲爱的
[04:29] you shouldn’t spend money on lottery tickets — 你不应该花钱买彩票
[04:31] no one ever wins. 从来没人赢
[04:35] Look at that! I won $10! 看啊 我赢了十块钱
[04:36] Kids, we’re going to Benihana! 孩子们 我们去红花铁板烧餐厅
[04:38] Everyone can have sodas! 所有人可以喝汽水
[04:40] I went to Benihana once. 我去过一次红花铁板烧餐厅
[04:41] The chef flipped shrimp tails in the air 厨师把虾甩到空中
[04:43] and caught them in his hat. 用帽子接住
[04:44] It was like a circus… in a restaurant! 真像马戏团 但是在餐厅里
[04:46] So you’ll help me? 你们会帮我吗
[04:48] I’ve been sitting with you for an hour and a half on a Thursday. 我在周四陪你坐了一个半小时了
[04:50] I clearly have nothing better to do. 显然我无事可做
[04:55] What’s with all the fruits and the leafy-green vegetables? 怎么全是水果和绿叶蔬菜
[04:58] Where is my diet soda? 我的健怡可乐呢
[04:59] That stuff’s terrible for you. 那东西只会害了你
[05:01] It’s loaded with chemicals. 全是化学品
[05:02] 70% of my portfolio’s chemicals — 我的投资70%是化学品
[05:05] why shouldn’t 70% of my body be, as well? 为什么我的身体不行
[05:07] 70% of your portfolio? 70%的投资
[05:10] Interesting. 有意思
[05:13] What are you doing? 你做什么
[05:14] I need to do a report for school 学校要求写报告
[05:16] about a successful person in my life, 写生活中认识的成功的人
[05:17] and I’m choosing you. 我选择你
[05:19] Oh. So let’s start from the beginning — 从最初开始
[05:20] what drove you to become the man you are today? 是什么促使你成为今天的自己
[05:22] Well, I guess it was my dad. 我想是我的爸爸
[05:24] He shined shoes in Grand Central Station. 他在中央车站擦鞋
[05:26] My drive is not to struggle like he did. 我的动力就是别像他那样受苦
[05:28] You know that saying, “Money can’t buy you happiness”? 你知道常言道 钱不能买来快乐
[05:31] Yeah? 是的
[05:32] Well, it’s nonsense. 这是胡说
[05:33] Written by a rich person 这是富人说的
[05:35] to make poor people feel better about their sad lives. 目的是令穷人对自己的悲惨人生感觉好些
[05:38] Rich people are the best. 富人最棒了
[05:41] I want to do better than my dad, too. 我也希望比我爸爸成功
[05:42] Well, doesn’t your dad have a book coming out? 你爸爸的书不是要问世了吗
[05:44] Yeah, today. 对 今天
[05:46] Well, he can make some dollars off of that. 他可以从中赚钱
[05:48] It’s called “John Stuart Mill and the Consequences 书名是《约翰·斯图尔特·密尔
[05:50] of a Thoroughgoing Empiricist Outlook.” 与彻底的经验主义展望的后果》
[05:52] Oh. Well… 好吧
[05:53] money can’t buy you happiness. 钱不能买来快乐
[05:57] Katie! 凯蒂
[05:58] Yeah? 什么事
[05:59] The first reviews of my book are in and they love it! 我的书的评论出来了 读者很喜欢
[06:01] – Amazing! – Listen to this! -太好了 -你听
[06:03] “This isn’t just the best 这不仅是我看过的
[06:04] John Stuart Mill book I’ve ever read — 关于约翰·斯图尔特·密尔的最好的书
[06:06] it’s the best book I’ve ever read, period.” 也是我看过的最好的书 绝对如此
[06:09] Here’s another. 还有一条
[06:11] “Greg Otto is clearly a gifted author and historian. 格雷格·奥图显然是有天赋的作家和历史学家
[06:13] And what a handsome author photo.” 好帅气的作者照
[06:15] Well, thank you… 谢谢你
[06:16] DragonLady853. 龙女853
[06:18] I told you that you were overreacting. 我说过你反应过度了
[06:20] – They go on and on. – See? -他们说个不停 -瞧
[06:22] You were worried about nothing. 你白担心了
[06:24] Who knows, maybe somewhere down the road, 谁知道呢 也许以后说不定
[06:26] a John Stuart Mill musical. 有约翰·斯图尔特·密尔音乐剧
[06:28] You’re right. 你说得对
[06:29] “Mill” is so much easier to rhyme than “Hamilton.” 密尔比汉密尔顿容易押韵多了
[06:32] Will. Kill. Chill. 会 杀 冷
[06:33] Look at this, I’m writing already! 瞧 我已经在写了
[06:34] And we’ll get your car all fixed up. 我们会把你的车修好
[06:36] You know what? I’m taking it in the shop today. 知道吗 我今天就开去修车厂
[06:38] And I’m springin’ for a gas cap. 我还会换油箱门
[06:39] Say goodbye, wad of balled-up paper towels. 再见了 卷成一团的纸巾
[06:42] Thank you, DragonLady853 and WifeStealaForeva. 谢谢你们 龙女853和永远的偷妻贼
[06:46] Oh, my God! 我的天
[06:47] You are not going to believe this — 你们不会相信的
[06:49] Londyn told Summit who told Zola 兰迪告诉萨米特 她又告诉佐拉
[06:51] that Trip Windsor is going to ask me to the winter dance. 特里普·温莎将邀请我参加冬季舞会
[06:54] – Who? – He’s the gorgeous new guy at school. -谁 -学校里刚来的帅哥
[06:56] Nobody knows anything about him. 所有人对他一无所知
[06:58] He’s totally mysterious. 他好神秘
[06:59] Perfect. Mysterious stranger — 完美 神秘的陌生人
[07:00] every mother’s dream. 每位母亲的梦想
[07:02] What, were there no drifters who kept to themselves available? 怎样 没有流浪汉有空吗
[07:05] – Dad. – He could be a great guy. -爸 -他有可能是好人
[07:06] Impossible! His name is Trip? 不可能 他叫特里普[有差错的意思]
[07:08] The most slappable name in the world. 全世界最找抽的名字
[07:10] Now who’s assuming the worst? 现在谁往最糟糕的情况想
[07:11] Sometimes you need to take the leap and see what happens. 有时候你需要迈出一大步 看看结果如何
[07:13] Like I did with my book, and … 就像我对我的书
[07:16] – I say go for it. – Thanks, Dad. -我支持你 -谢谢你 爸
[07:18] You’re not going to any dance with a boy that we haven’t met! 你别想和我们没见过的男生参加任何舞会
[07:21] Katie, jump and the net will appear. 凯蒂 跳吧 网会出现的
[07:24] Damn you, DragonLady853 and WifeStealaForeva! 见鬼 龙女853和永远的偷妻贼
[07:31] Stay. 别动
[07:33] Stay. 别动
[07:35] Stay! 别动
[07:36] Please, Hans Gruber! You have to hide! 求你了 汉斯·格鲁伯 你得留下
[07:40] You need to understand — 你需要明白
[07:42] you’ve lived a very sheltered life. 你过着受到庇护的生活
[07:45] But now people you’ve loved and trusted want to eat you. 现在你爱的和信任的人要吃你
[07:48] Why did you have to be so delicious? 你为什么非得这么好吃
[07:52] Okay… 好的
[07:53] when I turn back around, you better be gone. 我转身时 你最好离开了
[07:57] 1… One
[07:59] 2… Two
[08:00] 3! Three
[08:02] Where was this obedience 我叫你别在我的
[08:04] when I told you to stop pooping in my closet? 衣柜里拉屎时 你怎么没这么听话
[08:09] Hans Gruber… 汉斯·格鲁伯
[08:10] you can’t fall asleep without your lavender night mask! 没有薰衣草面罩你睡不着
[08:15] Sounds like the reviews worked. 听起来评论起作用了
[08:16] Two days later, and he’s out getting the car fixed. 两天后 他出去修车了
[08:18] Yeah, but I think you guys might’ve gone too far. 是啊 但我想你们可能过了点
[08:20] There’s a subtle shift in Greg ever since he read them. 格雷格看了评论后 有些微妙的改变
[08:23] He encouraged Taylor to hang out with Trip, 他鼓励泰勒和特里普一起玩
[08:25] and he’s been doing finger guns quite a bit lately. 而且最近他总是做手指枪
[08:28] Is that so bad? 有那么糟吗
[08:31] That’s horrible! I am so sorry! 好可怕 真替你难过
[08:33] But he’ll snap back when his book doesn’t sell. 但书卖得不好的话 他就会恢复正常
[08:35] But then you’ll have a depressed Greg on your hands. 但那样你又会面对沮丧的格雷格
[08:37] That I know how to handle. 沮丧我能应付
[08:39] I make him a meatloaf, let him call me Martha, 我给他做肉糕 让他叫我玛莎
[08:41] and we play a little game called 我们玩个小游戏叫
[08:43] “General Washington comes home from the war.” 华盛顿将军从战场上回到家
[08:46] Please don’t tell me you have a costume. 拜托不要告诉我你有戏服
[08:48] You have a costume. 你有戏服
[08:51] Wow. He got the horn fixed. 居然修好了喇叭
[08:53] That was fast. 真快
[08:59] That is not your car. 那不是你的车
[09:07] Well, ladies, what do you think? 女士们 怎么样
[09:10] You bought a brand-new car? 你买了新车
[09:12] I got a great deal. 价钱非常划算
[09:13] The dealership gave me 代理商给了我
[09:14] a month of satellite radio for free! 一个月的免费卫星广播
[09:16] We can’t afford a new car. 我们买不起新车
[09:17] We can’t afford a new anything. 买不起任何新东西
[09:19] The net has appeared. 网出现了
[09:22] It’s even worse when he does it. 他做起来更可怕
[09:26] Oh, my God, he holstered them. 我的天 放进了枪套
[09:31] What’s this? 这是什么
[09:33] You were supposed to get your car fixed. 你应该去修车
[09:35] I was, until I pulled into the shop at the dealership 是的 直到我开到经销店
[09:37] and I saw this baby in the window. 我在窗户里看到这个宝贝
[09:39] Sometimes you just have to say, “What the heck?” 有时候你就得说 管它呢
[09:41] Then I stopped at Benihana for lunch. 然后我去了红花铁板烧吃午餐
[09:43] It’s not as fun when it’s just you. 一个人去没意思
[09:44] Greg. This is a new car. 格雷格 这是新车
[09:46] We’re not a new-car family. 我们不是新车家庭
[09:48] We’re not a new-anything family. 我们买不起任何新东西
[09:50] You know why our pillowcases are so soft? 知道为什么我们的枕套那么软吗
[09:53] I bought them at the Petersons’ yard sale. 我在彼得森的旧货甩卖上买的
[09:55] That’s right, we sleep on dead-people sheets. 没错 我们睡的是死人的床单
[09:58] I knew you’d be a bit hesitant. 我就知道你会犹豫
[09:59] Let me show you what this baby’s got. 我让你看看这个宝贝有什么
[10:02] Front-wheel drive. 前轮驱动
[10:03] Heated front seats. 前座加热
[10:05] Intelligent clearance sonar. 车侧雷达感应
[10:07] Ask me what that means? 问我是什么意思
[10:08] I don’t know, but it’s awesome! 我不知道 但是好棒
[10:09] Does that have any features 有没有什么特点
[10:10] that let you go back in time and return it? 让你回到过去退掉它
[10:12] I know my cheap Greg is in there somewhere. 我知道我小气的格雷格还在
[10:15] The one who waters down Palmolive 稀释洗洁精的格雷格
[10:16] so I can barely get my dishes clean. 让我连盘子都洗不干净
[10:18] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[10:19] This car needs to go back. 这辆车需要退回去
[10:21] Katie, we’re fine. 凯蒂 我们很好
[10:23] The reviews for my book are amazing. 我的书的评论非常好
[10:25] It’ll be a hit — I’ll get tenure. 会大卖的 我会拿到终身教职
[10:27] We deserve to be a new-car family. 我们理应做新车家庭
[10:28] Your book only has two reviews. 你的书只有两条评论
[10:30] Two stellar reviews. 两条一流评论
[10:33] Yeah. 是的
[10:34] “This isn’t a book — it’s a revelation. 这不是书 这是启示
[10:36] This love letter to Mill is a masterpiece 这封对密尔的情书是我们这代人
[10:38] our generation doesn’t deserve.” 不配拥有的杰作
[10:40] That is an excellent turn of phrase. 这是非常精彩的用语
[10:43] There’s another one. 还有
[10:43] “This treatise has no equal. 这本著作无可匹敌
[10:45] It is the sun and we are fortunate to bask in its light. 它是太阳 我们有幸能沐浴在其阳光下
[10:48] Greg Otto is a luminary.” 格雷格·奥图是大师
[10:50] But reviews are not sales. 但评论不是销售量
[10:53] A luminary, Katie. 大师 凯蒂
[10:59] Whoa, Taylor’s really stepped up her game. 泰勒的游戏升级了
[11:02] Hey, guys. 各位
[11:03] This is Trip — my non-drifter date to the dance. 这是特里普 我参加舞会的非流浪汉舞伴
[11:08] Sweet ride. 好车
[11:10] Love this guy. See? Who was right? 喜欢这小子 瞧 谁是对的
[11:13] Is there anything I’m not nailin’ today? 今天还有我不行的事吗
[11:14] Yeah, I can think of something. 我可以想到
[11:15] So, is that your car? 那是你的车吗
[11:17] Yeah. Yep. My parents 对 我父母
[11:19] promised to buy the car if I got straight C’s. 答应只要我全考C就给我买
[11:21] Straight C’s? 全考C
[11:22] Yeah. And I finally got ’em. 对 我终于成功了
[11:24] Well, one D, but it was just English, 有一个D 但是是英语
[11:27] so my parents were cool. 我父母不介意
[11:28] What kinda mileage you get on that thing? 你跑了多少英里数
[11:31] If this is a test, 如果这是测试
[11:32] I’m legally allowed to take it untimed. 法律允许我不计数
[11:37] This thing’s got so many buttons. 车上有好多按钮
[11:39] Yeah, it does. High five! 没错 击掌
[11:41] Red sports-car club! 红色跑车俱乐部
[11:42] Yeah. 对
[11:43] Great. 真好
[11:44] Now I’m dealing with a smart moron and a moron moron. 现在我要对付聪明白痴和真正的白痴
[11:47] Hans Gruber? 汉斯·格鲁伯
[11:50] Where have you gone to? 你去了哪里
[11:51] I’ve got your favorite food — trash. 我手上有你最爱的食物 垃圾
[11:58] This is all your fault. 这全是你们的错
[11:59] – Our fault? – Yes! -我们的错 -对
[12:01] Your reviews were too good. 你们的评论写得太好
[12:03] And now Greg is spending money we don’t have. 现在格雷格在花我们没有的钱
[12:05] Hey, don’t hand Michelangelo a paint brush 别给米开朗基罗油漆刷
[12:07] and then complain when you get the Sistine Chapel. 然后又抱怨你得到了西斯廷教堂
[12:09] I got them to throw in a free month of satellite radio, 我让他们赠送免费的一个月卫星广播
[12:11] and this month has 31 days, so… 这个月有31天 所以
[12:13] Legend! 厉害
[12:16] I’ve got to tell Greg the truth. 我得告诉格雷格真相
[12:17] That you had us make up reviews 你让我们写假评论
[12:19] so he could feel good and you could get your car fixed? 让他好受些 你可以去修车
[12:21] God, that’s the truth? 天啊 这是真相吗
[12:23] The truth sounds awful. 真相好可怕
[12:25] Greg, can I have a word with you? 格雷格 能和你说两句吗
[12:28] Kind of in the middle of a red-sports-car club meeting. 我们红色跑车俱乐部正在开会
[12:30] Come on, Trip, let’s go. 特里普 我们走
[12:31] Whenever my mom says that, 我妈每次这样说
[12:33] it’s never one word, and it’s never good. 从来不止两句 而且从来没好事
[12:35] Meeting adjourned. 休会
[12:36] Love it. 好的
[12:40] About the reviews you got — 关于你得到的评论
[12:42] – Yeah, I still can’t believe them. – Good. -我依然不敢相信 -很好
[12:44] That is a good zone to be in, 这种状态很好
[12:46] but the thing is — 但事实是
[12:47] Whoa! It’s my publisher. Talk to me, Vance. 我的出版商 说吧 文斯
[12:49] Thank God. I’m off the hook. 谢天谢地 没我什么事了
[12:51] His publisher will tell him the book bombed, 他的出版商会告诉他书没卖出去
[12:53] and I’ll be here to cheer him up 我会为他打气
[12:55] dressed as a panty-less Martha Washington. 打扮成没穿裤子的玛莎·华盛顿
[12:57] Then we can return the car and go back to normal. 然后把车退回去 一切恢复正常
[13:00] Oh, Greg, I’m sorry. 格雷格 很遗憾
[13:03] The book sold out. All 10,000 copies. 书售罄了 全部一万本
[13:06] It’s a hit! 大卖
[13:07] Yeah, I’d be speechless, too, 对 我也会无语
[13:09] if I found myself married to a luminary. 如果我发现自己嫁给了一位大师
[13:12] Sorry, “Moist.” 抱歉 潮湿
[13:13] “Luminary” Just became my new least-favorite word. 大师刚成为我最讨厌的词
[13:19] A best-seller and a new car? 畅销书加新车
[13:21] Sounds like your dad’s on a roll. 听上去你爸风头正劲
[13:23] I won’t be offended if you want to write that report on him. 如果你的报告想写他 我不会介意
[13:26] Why would I write about him when I can write about you? 我可以写你时 为什么要写他
[13:28] Your life’s amazing. 你的人生太精彩了
[13:29] You were the one 是你
[13:30] who turned Michael Jackson on to chimpanzees. 让迈克尔·杰克逊喜欢黑猩猩
[13:32] Anyone can write about me. Hell, plenty of people have. 任何人都能写我 很多人写过
[13:35] But no one has yet broken the story of Greg Otto. 但没人写过格雷格·奥图的故事
[13:38] I guess. 我想是的
[13:39] But my dad’s never even been to prison. 但我爸没坐过牢
[13:41] And I don’t want you to keep 我不希望你一直
[13:42] building up federal prison in your head. 在脑海中营造联邦监狱的良好印象
[13:43] I mean, it’s great, 的确是不错
[13:44] but to put it in terms you’d understand — 但用你能理解的话来说
[13:47] Oahu, Lanai, Maui, prison, Kauai. 瓦胡岛 拉奈岛 毛伊岛 监狱 考艾岛
[13:56] It’s true. It’s sold out. 这是真的 售罄
[13:58] I know. Greg is so happy. 我知道 格雷格开心死了
[14:00] It’s like that time he thought 就像那次他以为
[14:02] he saw Bill Nye at the farmers market. 他在农贸集市看到比尔·奈伊
[14:03] Hello. 你们好
[14:07] Do we have any tapenade? 我们有橄榄酱吗
[14:10] I don’t think so because I don’t know what that is. 我想没有 因为我不知道那是什么
[14:13] Well, we’re gonna need to get some 我们得买一些
[14:14] because now that I’m a celebrated author, 因为现在我是著名作家
[14:16] I’m gonna start hosting a weekly salon 我要开始举办每周一次的沙龙
[14:18] here at the house. 就在家里
[14:19] Why would we get haircuts in our house? 我们为什么要在家理发
[14:21] Oh, Katie. No. 凯蒂 不对
[14:23] A salon is a gathering of minds to explore intellectual topics. 沙龙是思想的聚会 以探索知识主题
[14:29] I’m not loving what’s going on here. 我不喜欢现在这种情况
[14:31] You ladies are welcome to come to the salon, 欢迎你们女士们参加沙龙
[14:33] as observers, of course. 当然是作为观察者
[14:34] You can observe me giving you one of these. 你可以观察我这样做
[14:37] Okay. 好的
[14:38] I know you’re not happy with where you are in life, 我知道你不满意现在的生活状况
[14:40] but someday, girls, like me, 但总有一天 姑娘们 和我一样
[14:43] your ship will come in. 你们的船也会到的
[14:45] Uh, I only have my kids every other weekend. 我只是隔周末才带孩子
[14:48] My ship has come in, baby. 我的船已经到了 亲爱的
[14:53] You know, sometimes I think your Second Breakfast rants 有时候我觉得你的二次早餐唠叨
[14:56] are just you complaining, but this is real. 只是你在抱怨 但这是真的
[15:01] See you at school. 学校见
[15:06] Hey, Kate, can you tell Greg that I had to scoot? 凯特 你能告诉格雷格我得走了吗
[15:12] Mrs. Otto will tell Mr. Otto 奥图太太会告诉奥图先生
[15:14] that Taylor’s new friend had to leave. 泰勒的新朋友必须离开
[15:16] Yeah, you can tell him, too. 好 你也可以告诉他
[15:18] – Whatever. – Trip… -随便 -特里普
[15:20] I don’t think you and Taylor should date. 我认为你和泰勒不应该约会
[15:22] Totally! 完全是
[15:23] We’re on the same page. 我们想法一样
[15:25] Keeping it caj. 随意点
[15:26] Just a fun, physical thing, you know? 只是好玩 纯身体关系
[15:28] Lates, Kate. 回见 凯特
[15:31] Easy on the eyes. Tough on the brain. 长得帅 笨到死
[15:33] Bright side — 好的一面
[15:34] Taylor gets to be the smart one in the relationship. 泰勒将是恋爱关系中聪明的那一个
[15:37] Greg and Taylor are stressing me out! 格雷格和泰勒让我好有压力
[15:39] I’m going to go sit in the new Camry 我要去坐在新车里
[15:41] and enjoy that there are no sticky pennies 享受没有粘粘的硬币
[15:43] stuck in the cup holders. 卡在杯架里
[15:54] Hans Gruber! 汉斯·格鲁伯
[15:58] Hey, bacon legs, get back here! 培根腿 回来
[16:16] I don’t know what the pig told you, 我不知道这只猪跟你说了什么
[16:18] but they’re not mine. 但这些不是我的
[16:24] How many of Greg’s books did you buy? 你买了多少格雷格的书
[16:26] All of them. 全部
[16:27] Why? 为什么
[16:28] Well, Oliver was interviewing me 奥利弗采访我
[16:30] for a report on someone successful in his life, 他要写人生中认识的成功人士的报告
[16:32] and I thought he should do it on his dad 我觉得他应该写他爸爸
[16:34] instead of me. 而不是写我
[16:35] So you bought the books to make Greg look good. 所以你买书令格雷格脸上有光
[16:37] Well, a boy should be proud of his father. 男孩应该为父亲感到骄傲
[16:38] I wasn’t, and I regret it. 我没这样 我后悔
[16:40] That’s very sweet of you, Spencer. 你真好 斯宾塞
[16:43] But 10,000 copies? 但一万本
[16:44] I only meant to buy a few dozen, but when I did — 我本来只想买几十本 但我买了后
[16:47] Have you seen this amazon.Com thing? 你见过亚马逊网站吗
[16:49] Of course! 当然
[16:51] You haven’t lived until you get a snow shovel 雪铲和小胡萝卜在一个包裹里
[16:53] and baby carrots in the same package. 在这之前的日子根本不算日子
[16:55] I’m banned from trading stocks, 我被禁止买卖股票
[16:56] so when I started buying Greg’s book 所以我开始买格雷格的书后
[16:58] and I saw it climb up the sales ranking, 我看到书在销量排名上攀升
[17:00] it gave me a rush like the old days. 让我像以前那样激动
[17:02] And before I knew it, I bought them all. 我还没回过神 就全买了
[17:04] Come on, Hans Gruber. 走吧 汉斯·格鲁伯
[17:06] Let’s go home and bring our luminary back down to Earth. 我们回家让大师回到人间
[17:10] What are you going to do with all these books? 这些书你打算怎么办
[17:11] Disappoint trick-or-treaters for the next 10 or so years. 接下来十年 让孩子们玩不给糖就捣蛋时失望
[17:17] Greg, I need to talk to you about something. 格雷格 我有事告诉你
[17:20] Hans Gruber, you’re safe, 汉斯·格鲁伯 你安全了
[17:21] and you don’t have to hide anymore! 你不必再躲起来了
[17:23] My dad’s book is a success, 我爸爸的书成功了
[17:24] so we can afford not to eat you! 我们有钱不用吃你了
[17:26] Well, Hans, don’t get too comfortable. 汉斯 别太惬意
[17:29] Greg, I need to tell you s– 格雷格 我要告诉你
[17:30] “Until this report, I never knew 在写报告前 我从来不知道
[17:32] that my dad wrote his book at night 我爸在晚上写书
[17:33] after we all went to sleep. 在我们都睡觉后
[17:34] Sometimes he worked until 4:00 in the morning 有时候他工作到凌晨四点
[17:36] because he put his family first. 因为他把家人放在第一位
[17:38] He didn’t sacrifice us for his dream. 他没有为自己的梦想牺牲我们
[17:40] And still, his dream came true. 而他的梦想依然成真了
[17:43] Sometimes being a good man 有时候做一个好人
[17:45] makes you a great man. 令你成为伟人
[17:47] I couldn’t be more proud to be his son.” 能做他的儿子我太骄傲了
[17:50] That’s the best review I’ve ever gotten. 这是我收到的最好的评论
[17:57] I’m gonna put a cover on this 我要加个封面
[17:59] and go watch “Game of Thrones.” 然后看《权力的游戏》
[18:00] No, you’re not. 不 不准看
[18:01] All my friends are allowed to. 我的朋友们都可以看
[18:02] No, they’re not. 不 他们不可以
[18:07] I’m proud of you, too. 我也为你骄傲
[18:08] Thanks, honey. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[18:09] What did you want to talk about? 你刚才想说什么
[18:11] Just, um… 就是
[18:13] What should we serve at your salon? 你的沙龙上我们提供什么吃的
[18:18] pistachios. 开心果
[18:20] Pistachios? 开心果
[18:22] Oh, God, I so want to tell him about the books! 老天 我真想告诉他书的实情
[18:28] Hey, Mom. Trip’s gonna pick me up. 妈 特里普会来接我
[18:30] – We’re gonna go see a movie. – Taylor. -我们去看电影 -泰勒
[18:32] Sit down. 坐下
[18:33] Here it comes. 又来了
[18:34] Here what comes? 什么来了
[18:35] You don’t like him. You don’t want me seeing him. 你不喜欢他 不希望我见他
[18:37] You think I’m too good for him. 你认为他配不上我
[18:38] That’s the gist of it, 大概是这个意思
[18:39] but I would have said it snarkier. 但我会说得更挖苦一些
[18:40] -我还是想和他约会 -为什么
[18:42] Because he’s nice. And he’s cute. 因为他很好 长得又帅
[18:45] And you always talk about all the dumb guys 你总是谈起在爸之前你约会过的
[18:47] you dated before Dad. 那些蠢男生
[18:48] Maybe the reason you fell in love with him 也许你爱爸的原因
[18:50] is because you got all those dumb guys out of your system. 是因为你已经谈够了笨蛋男友
[18:53] No. 不
[18:54] Don’t you make me see things in a new light. 你别让我对事情有新看法
[18:56] I promise I won’t be home late. 我保证我不会晚回家
[18:59] All right. 好的
[19:01] Go to the movies. 去看电影
[19:03] Just nothing 3-D. 别看3D电影
[19:04] You don’t want him doing this the whole time. 你不希望他一直这样
[19:14] I was thinking Wednesday for your salon. 我想你的沙龙可以周三开
[19:16] I’ll have the tapenade ready. 我会准备好橄榄酱
[19:18] I looked it up online. 我在网上查过了
[19:19] Turns out it’s just a fancy word for mushed-up olives. 原来就是压成糊糊的橄榄的高级说法
[19:22] I know that Spencer bought all my books. 我知道斯宾塞买了所有的书
[19:24] And I know you know. 我知道你知道
[19:27] I wanted to do a book tour. 我想举行巡回签售
[19:28] So my publisher tracked my sales 所以经销商查了销量纪录
[19:30] to see which cities I should visit. 看我应该去哪些城市
[19:32] Turns out all my books sold in just one town — 结果全是一个地方买的
[19:35] just this town — just one address. 就是这里 一个地址
[19:39] Spencer’s. 斯宾塞的家
[19:40] He just assumed I was there 他以为我知道
[19:41] because you’d already told me everything. 因为你会告诉我
[19:43] He gave me a signed copy of my own book. 他签名了一本我的书送给我
[19:45] I don’t know why he signed it. 我不知道他为什么签名
[19:47] So, thanks. 谢谢你
[19:49] For what? 为什么
[19:51] For knowing the truth but letting me have the win, 知道真相依然让我享受胜利
[19:54] even though I was acting like a pompous jerk. 尽管我表现得像个自大的混蛋
[19:56] You weren’t pompous, honey. 你不是自大 亲爱的
[19:59] You were just a luminary planning a salon. 你只是计划沙龙的大师
[20:01] Oh, God. 天啊
[20:03] I guess I let success get to my head. 我想我让成功冲昏了头脑
[20:05] Well, that won’t be a problem now. 现在这不是问题了
[20:07] Only one person bought my book. 只有一个人买了我的书
[20:09] Who knows how many books you might have sold 如果不是被斯宾塞全买了
[20:11] if Spencer hadn’t bought them all? 谁知道会卖出去多少呢
[20:12] Yeah, I guess. 我想是的
[20:14] Plus, as far as the tenure committee knows, 而且 反正终身教职委员会知道
[20:16] you sold 10,000 books! 你卖了一万本书
[20:19] Don’t do that thing 别犯傻
[20:20] where you tell people the truth when you don’t have to. 别在不该说出实情的时候说出来
[20:22] You don’t bring the empty candy wrappers 你不会拿着空糖纸
[20:24] to the cash register. 去收银处
[20:25] You tuck them behind some produce. 你要躲在农产品区吃
[20:27] Katie, ethically, I feel I have to tell them — 凯蒂 从道德上来说 我觉得我必须告诉他们
[20:30] That’s the only way we get to keep the car. 只有这样我们才能保住车
[20:31] That my book sold out on the first day. 我的书在第一天就售罄了
[20:38] You wouldn’t believe the day I had, honey. 你不会相信我今天怎么过的 亲爱的
[20:41] But it was worth it. We won. 但一切是值得的 我们胜利了
[20:44] So the British surrendered? 英国人投降了吗
[20:45] Yes, verily. 是的
[20:46] We surprised them at Yorktown 我们在约克镇突袭他们
[20:47] and battled them back to the ocean. 把他们打回了海上
[20:49] That’s wonderful, George. 太好了 乔治
[20:51] Now eat some meat loaf and then we’ll retire upstairs. 快吃肉糕 然后我们去楼上就寝
[20:55] Eat fast. The kids’ movie ends at 9:00. 快点吃 孩子们的电影9点结束
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme