时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Ooh! Looks like Santa forgot one. | 看来圣诞老人忘了一块 |
[00:08] | Presents! | 礼物 |
[00:13] | Merry Christmas, sweetheart. | 圣诞快乐 亲爱的 |
[00:15] | You look handsome in your new outfit. | 你穿着新衣服真帅 |
[00:17] | Really? ‘Cause I risked it this year and went full mannequin. | 是吗 今年我冒险全跟着人型模特走 |
[00:19] | Whatever the mannequin was wearing, I bought. | 人型模特穿的 我就买 |
[00:21] | Everybody freeze! You know the drill. | 大家不要动 你们知道程序 |
[00:23] | First we build a fire, then we have a big breakfast, | 首先生火 然后吃顿丰富的早餐 |
[00:26] | then Dad gives his “True Meaning of Christmas” Speech, then… | 然后爸爸发表”圣诞节真正意义”的讲话 然后 |
[00:29] | Oliver cuts me off and says… | 奥利弗打断我说 |
[00:30] | Can we just get to the presents? | 可以直接拆礼物吗 |
[00:31] | And then you say… | 然后你说 |
[00:32] | Don’t make me hit you on Christmas. | 别逼我在圣诞节打你 |
[00:34] | And then I finish the speech, and we all open presents. | 然后我发表完讲话 我们拆礼物 |
[00:36] | And that’s our family tradition. | 这就是我们的家庭传统 |
[00:39] | All we need is Dad’s seasonal hypochondria to kick in. | 我们只需要等爸爸的季节性疑病症发作 |
[00:42] | It’s not hypochondria if it’s real. | 如果是真病了就是疑病 |
[00:43] | My hands are definitely tingling. | 我的手有刺痛感 |
[00:45] | It feels like carpal tunnel from wrapping all those presents last night. | 有可能是昨晚包礼物弄成了腕关节综合症 |
[00:48] | Or maybe it’s arthritis. My nanna had hands like this. | 也许是关节炎 我奶奶的手是这样的 |
[00:50] | It’s not arthritis. Taylor’s right. | 不是关节炎 泰勒说得对 |
[00:53] | Your hypochondria flares up every Christmas | 你的疑病症在圣诞节尤其严重 |
[00:55] | because you know all the doctors’ offices are closed. | 因为你知道医生都休息 |
[00:57] | There’s always Dr. Weber down the street. | 街上的韦伯医生不休息 |
[00:59] | He retired and moved to Oregon. | 他退休搬到俄勒冈了 |
[01:00] | He just euthanizes people now. | 他现在只实施安乐死 |
[01:01] | Let’s just get through these stupid traditions… | 我们快点搞完这些愚蠢的传统 |
[01:05] | …that are so meaningful. | 有意义的传统 |
[01:18] | The crackle of the fireplace, | 壁炉里的噼啪声 |
[01:20] | the smell of apples and cinnamon, | 苹果和肉桂的味道 |
[01:22] | snow on the windowsill are all what make Christmas special. | 窗台上的雪 都令圣诞变得特别 |
[01:26] | – But — – But the people in this room — | -但是 -但是这间房里的人 |
[01:27] | that’s what makes Christmas the most special of all. | 才是令圣诞节最特别的 |
[01:29] | Presents! | 礼物 |
[01:31] | I hope Santa brought me volume two of “The Big Finish: | 我希望圣诞老人给我带了《大结局 |
[01:34] | Rich, Famous, and How They Died.” | 富有 出名 他们怎么死的》的第二卷 |
[01:36] | I practically memorized volume one. | 我已经记得第一卷了 |
[01:38] | Attila the Hun got drunk | 匈奴王喝醉了 |
[01:39] | and died of a nosebleed on his wedding night. | 在新婚之夜死于鼻出血 |
[01:41] | He drowned in his own blood. | 他被自己的血淹死了 |
[01:44] | Attila… | 匈奴王 |
[01:46] | Where are my ballet tickets? | 我的芭蕾舞票呢 |
[01:47] | Envelope or are they just trying to trick me with the big box? | 信封还是他们故意用这个大盒子骗我 |
[01:51] | I hope love is in one of these packages, | 我希望这些盒子中有爱 |
[01:52] | because I don’t have any since Eyo and I broke up. | 因为我和埃约分手后就没有爱了 |
[01:55] | I hope a muzzle is in one of those packages. | 我希望这些盒子里有口套 |
[02:01] | What’s making that noise? | 这是什么嗓音 |
[02:02] | It sounds familiar. | 听起来很熟悉 |
[02:04] | It’s the landline! | 是座机 |
[02:05] | No one calls the landline unless — | 没人会打座机 除非 |
[02:07] | Somebody’s dead. | 有人死了 |
[02:08] | Or it’s that computer that tries to trick you | 或是电脑想骗你 |
[02:10] | into thinking it’s a real person. | 以为它是真人 |
[02:11] | “Hi, this is Amy. | 你好 我是艾米 |
[02:12] | Give me a moment to adjust my headset.” | 给我点时间调整我的耳机 |
[02:14] | She gets me every time. | 我每次都上当 |
[02:15] | Nobody move! | 大家别动 |
[02:16] | The tradition is, we open presents together. | 传统是 我们一起拆礼物 |
[02:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:23] | Drugs! Give me drugs, you hack! | 药 给我用药 混蛋 |
[02:25] | – Doris? – Oh, finally. | -多瑞丝 -终于找到你了 |
[02:26] | Katie, where are you?! | 凯蒂 你在哪里 |
[02:27] | I’ve been texting you like crazy! | 我跟你发了无数短信 |
[02:29] | I didn’t get any — | 我没收到 |
[02:32] | I’m in labor, and I’m all alone! | 我快生了 我就一个人 |
[02:34] | Where’s your family? | 你的家人呢 |
[02:36] | Aspen. I wasn’t due for another two weeks, | 阿斯彭 我的预产期是两周后 |
[02:37] | so I sent everybody out of town because I’m huge, | 所以我让大家都离开 因为我太胖了 |
[02:40] | and my body’s producing a gas that made our dog run away. | 我身体产生的气体 臭得连狗都跑开 |
[02:43] | Okay, well, what do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[02:44] | Get your butt over here. | 快过来 |
[02:45] | I’m not giving birth alone like some teenage crack whore. | 我才不会一个人生孩子 我又不是少女荡妇 |
[02:48] | I’ll be right there. We just need to open — | 我马上来 我们只需要拆… |
[02:49] | Now. | 马上 |
[02:50] | Okay, I’m coming. | 好的 我来了 |
[02:52] | Doris is having a baby. | 多瑞丝要生孩子了 |
[02:55] | Nobody touches anything. Christmas is on hold. | 大家别碰任何东西 圣诞节先缓缓 |
[02:59] | Don’t worry. It’s her fourth. | 别担心 这是她的第四个孩子 |
[03:00] | Hopefully, it’ll slide right out. | 希望可以一下子就出来 |
[03:08] | Mom, you can’t go anywhere. We have to open our presents. | 妈 你不能走 我们必须拆礼物 |
[03:11] | No! Not until I get back. | 不 我回来才能拆 |
[03:13] | This is madness! | 太不像话了 |
[03:14] | Do my hands look blue to you? | 你觉得我的手是蓝色的吗 |
[03:15] | You’re perfectly fine. | 你很好 |
[03:16] | And under no circumstances are you to try | 无论怎样 你都不要上网 |
[03:18] | to diagnose yourself online. | 自我诊断 |
[03:19] | You know what happens. | 你知道会发生什么事 |
[03:22] | Do my eyes look yellow to you? | 你觉得我的眼睛黄吗 |
[03:24] | I feel like my liver isn’t working. | 我感觉我的肝没工作了 |
[03:28] | My poop is floating. | 我的大便漂起来了 |
[03:30] | I’m pretty sure my pancreas is shutting down. | 我确信我的胰腺不工作了 |
[03:31] | Take a look. | 去看看 |
[03:34] | I smell burnt toast, | 我闻到烤焦的吐司味 |
[03:35] | so I think I’m having a stroke. | 我想我中风了 |
[03:37] | That’s regular toast. | 这是普通吐司 |
[03:38] | I’m smelling stroke toast. | 我闻到的是中风吐司味 |
[03:41] | I hear you, | 我知道了 |
[03:42] | but let me Google my symptoms just once. | 但让我用谷歌搜索一次症状 |
[03:44] | I’ll even take Bing. | 必应都行 |
[03:45] | Let me Bing my symptoms. | 让我必应一下我的症状 |
[03:45] | No Internet. I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 不准上网 我会马上回来 |
[03:47] | And no matter what, | 无论怎样 |
[03:48] | do not let them open their presents. | 别让他们拆礼物 |
[04:00] | I can’t believe you have to lock our presents up in your office | 真不敢相信你要把礼物锁在你的办公室 |
[04:03] | because you don’t trust us. | 因为你不信任我们 |
[04:04] | Is that where we’re at, Dad? | 我们是这种状态吗 爸 |
[04:11] | That’s where I’m at. | 这是我的状态 |
[04:12] | I just want to make sure that’s where you were at, too. | 我只想确保你也是这种状态 |
[04:13] | Out. Out. Out! | 出去 出去 出去 |
[04:18] | No presents. No boyfriend. | 没礼物 没男友 |
[04:21] | Being single on the holidays is so hard. | 过节时单身太难受了 |
[04:24] | Some problems Santa can’t even fix. | 有些问题连圣诞老人都无法解决 |
[04:26] | Reel it in, Adele. I’ve got my own stuff. | 冷静 阿黛尔 我也有麻烦 |
[04:29] | I need to know if I got those tickets | 我要知道我是否拿到了 |
[04:30] | – to “The Nutcracker.” – Why? | -《胡桃夹子》的票 -为什么 |
[04:32] | So you can take that girl from your ballet class? | 你可以带芭蕾课的女生一起去吗 |
[04:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:36] | Ooh, you like her? | 你喜欢她 |
[04:38] | – I think I do. – Knock it off. | -我想是的 -别这样 |
[04:40] | How am I supposed to tease you when you’re acting this way? | 你这种表现叫我怎么取笑你 |
[04:43] | Have you asked her yet? | 你有约她出去吗 |
[04:47] | So, I was wondering — | 那个 我想知道 |
[04:49] | What? | 什么 |
[04:54] | I’ve got no game. | 我没招 |
[04:55] | It’s just so frustrating | 真令人沮丧 |
[04:57] | because I’m agile, | 因为我机敏 |
[04:58] | I’m smart, the face is working. | 我聪明 脸也长得帅 |
[05:01] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[05:02] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这样做 |
[05:03] | Because I have no love this Christmas, | 因为这个圣诞节我没有爱 |
[05:05] | but maybe with my guidance, you can. | 但也许在我的指引下 你会有 |
[05:07] | Pretend I’m Gina. Ask me out. | 假装我是吉娜 约我出去 |
[05:09] | Go sell “Flowers in the Attic” Someplace else. | 去别处推销《阁楼之花》 |
[05:11] | I’m just gonna tape the ticket to her door | 我只能把票粘在她家门上 |
[05:13] | and hope she shows up to the performance. | 然后希望演出时她能出现 |
[05:15] | But first, I need the tickets. | 但首先 我需要票 |
[05:16] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[05:17] | We take a cobra, put it under the door, | 我们拿条眼镜蛇 从门缝放进去 |
[05:19] | Dad comes running out, we go in and get the presents. | 爸爸跑出来 我们进去拆礼物 |
[05:23] | Where are you gonna get a cobra? | 你从哪里弄眼镜蛇 |
[05:24] | I asked Santa for one, and… | 我向圣诞老人要一条 然后 |
[05:26] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[05:28] | That’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[05:30] | The cobra’s in one of the presents in Dad’s office. | 眼镜蛇在礼物盒里 放在爸爸的办公室 |
[05:32] | I feel stupid. | 我真蠢 |
[05:44] | This… | 这是 |
[05:45] | is a hospital room? | 病房 |
[05:47] | The deluxe suite. | 豪华套间 |
[05:48] | News flash — rich people live better. | 大新闻 富人住得更好 |
[05:50] | Doris, my family’s waiting on me. | 多瑞丝 我的家人在等我 |
[05:52] | When are Richard and the kids getting here? | 理查德和孩子们什么时候来 |
[05:53] | Ugh. Their flight’s delayed. | 他们的飞机延误了 |
[05:55] | Angela’s texting with him for updates. | 安吉拉在和他发短信了解情况 |
[05:56] | Hi, Katie. | 你好 凯蒂 |
[05:58] | Angela? | 安吉拉 |
[06:00] | Hi! How’s Vermont? | 你好 佛蒙特怎么样 |
[06:02] | Well, it really would be great | 非常不错 |
[06:03] | if I wasn’t spending it with my ex | 如果我不是和我前妻一起过的话 |
[06:05] | and her parents who were already mad at me | 还有她的父母 他们恨我 |
[06:07] | for “Turning her gay.” | 因为”我把她变成了同性恋” |
[06:09] | When I met her, | 我认识她的时候 |
[06:10] | she owned a pit bull named Tracy Chapman — | 她有条比特犬叫特蕾西·查普曼 |
[06:12] | The seeds were planted. I just watered them. | 种子早已经种下 我只是浇了水 |
[06:14] | Well, at least this Christmas is gonna be exciting | 至少这次圣诞会很激动 |
[06:16] | because Doris is having a baby. | 因为多瑞丝要生孩子了 |
[06:18] | No, I am not. No Christmas baby. | 不 我不生 我不要圣诞宝宝 |
[06:21] | Christmas is my favorite day out of the year, | 一年中我最喜欢的日子就是圣诞节 |
[06:23] | and I’m not gonna let this thing spoil it. | 我不会让这小东西毁了 |
[06:25] | I ruin my kids’ lives. They don’t ruin mine! | 是我毁掉孩子的生活 不是他们毁我的 |
[06:29] | I’m keeping this thing in until midnight. | 我会把孩子留到午夜后才生 |
[06:31] | Uh, if it’s not healthy to hold in your pee, | 憋尿如果不健康 |
[06:33] | I can’t imagine it’s healthy to hold in a baby. | 我无法想象憋住宝宝是健康的 |
[06:40] | Hey, honey. I’m gonna be here for a while. | 亲爱的 我要待上一阵 |
[06:43] | No, no. You need to come home right now. | 不不 你需要马上回家 |
[06:45] | The kids are driving me crazy. | 孩子们快把我逼疯了 |
[06:47] | I can’t come home yet. Doris’ family is delayed. | 我还不能回家 多瑞丝的家人要晚些来 |
[06:50] | What’s that noise? | 这是什么声音 |
[06:51] | Our children demanding their presents. | 我们的孩子们在要礼物 |
[06:53] | Dad! Anna-Kat fell down, and she’s bleeding! | 爸 安娜凯特摔倒了 她流血了 |
[06:55] | You need to come out here now! | 你需要马上出来 |
[07:00] | Slide something under the door with her blood on it. | 从门缝里塞点东西进来 要沾上她的血 |
[07:04] | Open the damn door, Greg! | 开门 格雷格 |
[07:06] | I’m seeing a very upsetting side of our children. | 我看到了我们孩子令人非常不安的一面 |
[07:08] | – I’m gonna let them open the presents. – No way. | -我会让他们拆礼物 -不行 |
[07:10] | The family tradition is that we open presents together — | 家庭传统是我们一起拆礼物 |
[07:13] | breakfast, fireplace, speech, presents. | 早餐 壁炉 讲话 礼物 |
[07:16] | That’s really your tradition that you grew up with. | 那是你长大时你家的传统 |
[07:18] | Maybe our new tradition should be more “Casual fun” | 也许我们的新传统应该是”随意开心” |
[07:20] | and less “Desperate hostage situation.” | 少点”绝望的人质情况” |
[07:21] | No. A desperate hostage situation | 不 绝望的人质情况 |
[07:23] | is what Christmas is all about. | 就是圣诞精神 |
[07:25] | Why do you think “Die Hard” Is a stone-cold classic? | 否则为什么《虎胆龙威》是绝对经典 |
[07:28] | Well, what am I supposed to do | 如果我们不在一起 |
[07:29] | if we can’t open our gifts until we’re all together? | 就不能拆礼物 那我怎么做 |
[07:30] | Figure it out! | 自己想办法 |
[07:40] | Oh, look at all those presents. | 好多的礼物 |
[07:42] | The pediatric ward is this way. | 小儿科病房在那边 |
[07:43] | Oh. No. | 不是的 |
[07:45] | These are for us. | 这是我们的礼物 |
[07:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:01] | Doris, if poor people found out | 多瑞丝 如果穷人发现 |
[08:03] | that this is how the 1% give birth, | 1%的富人是这么生孩子的 |
[08:04] | they would drown you in your own cucumber water. | 他们会用你的黄瓜水淹死你 |
[08:07] | You may be right, | 也许你说得对 |
[08:08] | but one of the benefits of being in the 1% | 但做1%的一个好处就是 |
[08:10] | is we don’t care. | 我们不在乎 |
[08:13] | Hi, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[08:15] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[08:17] | You told me to figure it out, so here we are, | 你让我想办法 所以我来了 |
[08:19] | all together, Christmas tradition intact. | 我们在一起 圣诞传统一点没变 |
[08:22] | Greg, this is not the tradition. | 格雷格 这不是传统 |
[08:23] | The tradition is, we open our presents | 传统是 我们在壁炉前 |
[08:25] | in front of the fireplace. | 拆礼物 |
[08:26] | There’s a fireplace. | 这里有壁炉 |
[08:27] | What? Where? | 什么 哪里 |
[08:29] | In the parlor. Taylor. | 在会客厅 泰勒 |
[08:39] | I like the way ya live, lady. | 我喜欢你的生活方式 女士 |
[08:47] | Okay. It’s Christmas. | 好的 今天是圣诞节 |
[08:49] | And we’re all together. | 我们在一起 |
[08:50] | And there’s a fireplace. | 这里有壁炉 |
[08:52] | Check, check, check. | 打勾 打勾 打勾 |
[08:54] | But we don’t have breakfast. | 但我们没早餐 |
[08:56] | You can just order room service. | 你可以叫房间服务 |
[08:58] | We’re not having hospital food for Christmas breakfast. | 我们才不会把医院食物当圣诞早餐 |
[09:00] | A nice breakfast — that’s our tradition. | 丰富的早餐 这是我们的传统 |
[09:03] | Nurse, what are the specials? | 护士 今天的招牌菜是什么 |
[09:04] | Today, we have caviar on homemade blinis | 今天有手工薄饼加鱼子酱 |
[09:07] | with a dollop of crème fraîche | 再加一点法式酸奶油 |
[09:08] | or poached wild salmon with hollandaise | 或是荷兰汁水煮野生三文鱼 |
[09:10] | and ricotta avocado crostini cups. | 以及意式干酪鳄梨面包片杯 |
[09:12] | Enough. Who wants to eat that slop? | 够了 谁要吃这些烂东西 |
[09:15] | All right, Mom. Now you’re just making excuses. | 好了 妈 你这是在找借口 |
[09:18] | This is the nicest Christmas we’ve ever had. | 这是我们度过的最美好的圣诞节 |
[09:20] | It’s a nicer room. | 房间更好 |
[09:22] | It’s better food. | 食物更好 |
[09:24] | We have our own waitress. | 我们还有服务员 |
[09:25] | Oh, I’m not a waitress. I’m a nurse. | 我不是服务员 我是护士 |
[09:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:28] | Oh! You’re a nurse. Could you look at my hands? | 你是护士 能看看我的手吗 |
[09:30] | I think they’re getting bluer. | 我觉得更蓝了 |
[09:32] | Okay, I’m gonna need everyone to step out now. | 好了 大家都出去 |
[09:34] | You heard her. Everyone out. | 你们听到了 所有人出去 |
[09:36] | Your presents are gonna have to wait. | 你们的礼物得等等再拆 |
[09:37] | And, Greg, your hands are fine. | 格雷格 你的手没事 |
[09:38] | Doris has an actual medical emergency. | 多瑞丝出现紧急医疗事故 |
[09:42] | Hey, is something wrong? What’s that thing beeping for? | 有什么问题 那东西为什么在叫 |
[09:44] | Everything’s okay. | 没事 |
[09:46] | Someone just unplugged your fetal monitor | 有人拔了你的胎儿监护仪插头 |
[09:47] | and the backup battery ran low. | 备用电池没电了 |
[09:49] | Oh. Sorry, my bad. | 抱歉 是我不好 |
[09:51] | I was gonna charge my phone. | 我打算给手机充电 |
[09:55] | Maybe Mom’s right. | 也许妈妈说得对 |
[09:56] | Maybe I’m just making myself crazy. | 也许我只是逼自己发疯 |
[09:57] | Al Capone thought he was going crazy, | 阿尔·卡彭以为他疯了 |
[09:59] | but in reality, it was the syphilitic dementia. | 但现实中 那只是梅毒失智症 |
[10:03] | You know, if you want to ask Gina out, | 如果你要约吉娜出去 |
[10:05] | you should practice first by asking someone else out. | 你应该先练习 约别人 |
[10:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:08] | Anyone. | 任何人都行 |
[10:10] | How about her? | 她怎么样 |
[10:11] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:13] | She’s like 80. | 她有80岁了 |
[10:14] | It’s not like she’s gonna go out with you. | 又不是说她会和你约会 |
[10:16] | It’s just practice getting the words out. | 只是练习约人 |
[10:18] | Just go up there, be charming, make her laugh. | 过去展现魅力 让她笑 |
[10:21] | Eyo and I used to laugh all the time. | 埃约和我以前总是笑 |
[10:23] | Maybe we were meant to be together, | 也许我们命中注定在一起 |
[10:25] | and I just threw it all away. | 我就这样把这段感情扔了 |
[10:26] | Maybe he’s my soul mate, and I — | 也许他是我的灵魂伴侣 而我 |
[10:28] | All right. All right. You win. | 好了 好了 你赢了 |
[10:30] | I can’t listen to this. | 我听不下去了 |
[10:31] | I’m gonna take a run at the granny in the gift shop. | 我去找礼品店的奶奶 |
[10:47] | If you don’t have anything to do, | 如果你没事做 |
[10:49] | would you like to… | 你能不能 |
[10:52] | sell me this license-plate key chain? | 卖给我这个牌照钥匙扣 |
[10:54] | Sure… | 当然 |
[10:57] | Larry. | 莱瑞 |
[10:59] | So? | 怎么样 |
[11:00] | Great advice. | 很好的建议 |
[11:02] | My confidence is officially in the toilet. | 我的自信正式完蛋了 |
[11:05] | And I just spent like $8 on a license-plate key chain. | 我刚花了8元买牌照钥匙扣 |
[11:08] | Eyo’s car had a license plate. | 埃约的车也有牌照钥匙扣 |
[11:10] | Hey, there’s Andrew Wages. | 那是安德鲁·韦吉斯 |
[11:13] | We do Revolutionary War reenactments together. | 我们一起参加独立战争重演 |
[11:17] | I’m gonna go say hi. | 我去打个招呼 |
[11:20] | Hey, Andrew. Merry Christmas. | 安德鲁 圣诞快乐 |
[11:22] | Oh. Hey, Greg. | 格雷格 |
[11:23] | Bummer you have to work on Christmas. | 圣诞节工作很扫兴吧 |
[11:25] | Ah, now you think I’m a terrible doctor. | 现在你认为我是个糟糕的医生 |
[11:27] | Well, I’m not. | 我不是的 |
[11:28] | I just refuse to play their political games! | 我只是拒绝玩他们的政治游戏 |
[11:33] | Hey, what’s going on with your hands? | 你的手怎么了 |
[11:34] | Right? | 对吗 |
[11:35] | Yeah. They’re bluish gray. | 带蓝色的灰色 |
[11:36] | That’s what I’ve been saying! | 我也是这样说的 |
[11:37] | You know, that could be serious. | 有可能很严重 |
[11:39] | I knew it could be serious! | 我就知道很严重 |
[11:40] | Wait. It could be serious? | 慢着 会很严重吗 |
[11:44] | It’s all right. Just breathe. | 没事 呼吸 |
[11:46] | You’re having another contraction. | 你又经历了一次宫缩 |
[11:48] | It’s not just the contractions. I’m having a fourth child. | 不是宫缩的问题 我要生第四个孩子了 |
[11:51] | I told this thing not to come out until tomorrow, | 我让这小东西明天再出生 |
[11:53] | and the son of a bitch is already not listening to me. | 这个狗娘养的已经不听我的话了 |
[11:55] | Uh, do you realize in that scenario, | 你知道在这种情况下 |
[11:57] | you just called yourself a bitch? | 你刚叫自己狗娘吗 |
[11:58] | Shut up, laptop. | 闭嘴 笔记本 |
[11:59] | What am I doing having another child? | 我又生一个孩子做什么 |
[12:01] | I haven’t done a very good job with my first three. | 前三个我都教得不好 |
[12:03] | You have done a great job. | 你做得非常棒 |
[12:05] | My kids hate me. | 我的孩子讨厌我 |
[12:06] | That’s true. I take back what I just said. | 是的 我收回刚才的话 |
[12:08] | It’s ’cause you tiger-mom the hell out of them. | 那是因为你一直是个虎妈 |
[12:10] | Think of baby number four as an opportunity | 把第四个宝宝当作一次机会 |
[12:11] | to do things differently. | 有所改变 |
[12:13] | You mean I could, like… validate its feelings, | 你是说我可以允许孩子有感受 |
[12:15] | even if they’re stupid? | 哪怕是愚蠢的 |
[12:17] | Yes. That’s pretty much the job. | 对 当妈就是这样 |
[12:20] | We wanted to see if Doris was okay. | 我们想看看多瑞丝有没有事 |
[12:22] | You guys are so sweet. | 你们真好 |
[12:24] | Yes, she and the baby are perfectly fine. | 没事 她和宝宝非常好 |
[12:27] | Presents! | 礼物 |
[12:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:33] | We got the breakfast. | 早餐来了 |
[12:35] | We got the fireplace. | 还有壁炉 |
[12:36] | We’re all together, so we can open some — | 我们在一起 所以我们要拆… |
[12:39] | Hang on. I don’t see your dad. | 等等 我没看到你爸 |
[12:40] | Oh, Dr. Wages took him for some blood tests. | 韦吉斯医生让他做血检 |
[12:43] | What? That’s not possible. | 什么 那不可能 |
[12:45] | He would’ve texted me. | 他会发短信给我的 |
[12:52] | Frankly, I can’t believe | 说实话 我不敢相信 |
[12:53] | you ignored your symptoms for so long. | 你无视症状这么久 |
[12:55] | Katie, don’t blame yourself, | 凯蒂 别怪自己 |
[12:56] | although that would be the natural place for you to go. | 哪怕现在怪自己是正常的 |
[12:59] | What do you think it is, Dr. Wages? | 你觉得是什么原因 韦吉斯医生 |
[13:01] | Well, I can’t be certain, | 我不能确定 |
[13:02] | but some of the symptoms are consistent with gangrene. | 有些症状符合坏疽 |
[13:05] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[13:06] | Deadly. | 当然[与致命同词] |
[13:07] | – It’s deadly? – Oh. No. No, sorry. | -是致命的吗 -不 抱歉 |
[13:10] | I just mean I’m really, really serious. | 我是说我非常非常认真 |
[13:12] | You’re not the first one to be confused. | 你不是第一个糊涂的人 |
[13:13] | Really got to stop doing that. | 真的不能再用这个词了 |
[13:15] | Amputation is a far greater risk. | 截肢有很大的风险 |
[13:17] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[13:21] | My last Christmas with hands. | 我最后一个有手的圣诞节 |
[13:28] | Look on the bright side — | 往好处想 |
[13:30] | maybe you’ll get hooks for hands. | 也许你可以装个钩子手 |
[13:31] | That’d be cool. | 很酷 |
[13:32] | Plus my friend, Dahlia, might finally shut up | 而且我朋友达利亚终于可以不谈 |
[13:35] | about her dad’s glass eye. | 她爸的玻璃眼了 |
[13:38] | I don’t want to have hooks for hands. | 我不要钩子手 |
[13:40] | Why don’t you guys go wait with Anna-Kat in the hall? | 不如去走廊和安娜凯特一起等 |
[13:45] | Sweetheart, stay calm. You are not losing anything. | 亲爱的 冷静 你不会失去任何东西 |
[13:48] | Your friend Doris says she needs you right away. | 你朋友多瑞丝说马上需要你 |
[13:51] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:52] | I’m gonna go explain the situation to Doris and be right back. | 我去跟多瑞丝解释下情况 马上回来 |
[13:54] | But you won’t be alone. | 但你不会孤单 |
[13:56] | Hold on to Angela. | 拿着安吉拉 |
[13:58] | Maybe for the last time. | 也许这是最后一次 |
[14:00] | Hurry back, Katie. | 快点回来 凯蒂 |
[14:03] | Is Dad gonna be okay? | 爸爸会没事吗 |
[14:05] | We’re still waiting on the tests, | 还在等化验结果 |
[14:07] | but I don’t want you guys to worry. | 但我不希望你们担心 |
[14:09] | Yeah, but if they have to take the hands, | 但如果他们必须锯掉手 |
[14:10] | could they replace them with, like, | 可以重新装一个 |
[14:12] | Go-Go-Gadget Hands? | 神探加杰特那样的手吗 |
[14:14] | Like a whisk and an umbrella | 有搅拌器 还有伞 |
[14:17] | so he can make pancakes in the rain. | 这样他可以在雨中做煎饼 |
[14:19] | That’s an excellent silver lining. | 多么棒的不幸中的万幸 |
[14:21] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[14:24] | Poor Dad. | 可怜的爸爸 |
[14:26] | Life can change in an instant. | 生活瞬间就会改变 |
[14:28] | I don’t want to live with regrets. | 我不想带着遗憾活着 |
[14:29] | Me neither. | 我也不想 |
[14:31] | I’m gonna call Eyo and get back together. | 我要打给埃约复合 |
[14:33] | And I’m gonna go ask out that for-sure-plays-ukulele lady | 我要约那个在礼品店工作的 |
[14:36] | who works in the gift shop. | 肯定弹尤克里里琴的女士 |
[14:39] | You seem better. | 你看起来好些了 |
[14:41] | Did your drugs kick in? | 药生效了吗 |
[14:43] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[14:43] | And now I see things so much clearer. | 现在我看事情清楚多了 |
[14:46] | So I may have made a few mistakes with my first three. | 也许对前三个孩子 我是犯了一些错 |
[14:50] | I’m gonna do better with this one. | 对这个我会改进 |
[14:52] | I’m taking a do-over. | 我会来个大返工 |
[14:54] | That’s great, Doris. | 太好了 多瑞丝 |
[14:55] | Now it’s time to unclench and let nature take its course. | 是时候张开双腿 顺其自然了 |
[14:59] | You’re right. I love my Christmas baby. | 你是对的 我爱我的圣诞宝宝 |
[15:01] | And I love these drugs. | 我喜欢这些药 |
[15:03] | I’m glad you’re in a good place, | 很高兴你状态这么好 |
[15:04] | because I’ve been neglecting my family, | 因为我忽视了我的家人 |
[15:06] | and I need to get back to Greg. | 我得回到格雷格那边 |
[15:07] | Oh, no. No, no. Katie, don’t go. | 不不 凯蒂 别走 |
[15:09] | Suck some of this stuff out of my I.V. | 喝点我静脉注射的东西 |
[15:12] | and come on this ride with me. | 和我一起享受 |
[15:13] | Got to go. Next baby! | 我得走了 你生下一个时我陪你 |
[15:21] | Hi. I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[15:23] | Seeing as it’s Christmas and all, | 因为今天是圣诞节 |
[15:25] | I’d like to know if you’d… | 我想知道你是否会 |
[15:31] | …sell me this key chain. | 卖给我这个钥匙扣 |
[15:34] | That’ll be $8… | 8块钱 |
[15:36] | Jerome. | 杰罗姆 |
[15:56] | Would you like to see “The Nutcracker” Tomorrow night? | 你明晚想看《胡桃夹子》吗 |
[15:59] | I have two tickets. | 我有两张票 |
[16:02] | – I’d love to see “The Nutcracker.” – Yes! | -我非常想看《胡桃夹子》 -太好了 |
[16:04] | My mom died this year, and my sister and I | 我妈妈今年去世了 我们姐妹俩 |
[16:06] | used to go see “The Nutcracker” With her every Christmas. | 以前每年圣诞都会和她一起看《胡桃夹子》 |
[16:08] | Oh, wait. The thing is — | 等等 事实上 |
[16:10] | We weren’t planning to go this year, | 我们今年没计划去 |
[16:11] | – but then you come in with two free tickets. – No. | -但你带来了两张免费票 -不 |
[16:13] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[16:14] | It was my sister’s idea to ask you. | 是我姐姐让我问你的 |
[16:16] | Then you’re both angels. | 那你俩都是天使 |
[16:18] | It’s like my mom sent you to me — | 就像是我妈妈派你来的 |
[16:19] | two little Christmas angels. | 两个圣诞小天使 |
[16:23] | Maybe I won’t turn back to drugs after all. | 也许我不用继续服药 |
[16:25] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[16:28] | Ooh! I’m gonna Google your symptoms. | 我要谷歌一下你的症状 |
[16:31] | Katie said no checking the Internet. | 凯蒂说了不要在网上查 |
[16:32] | She said it to you, not to me. | 她对你说的 不是对我说的 |
[16:35] | There’s a whole chat room of people | 有一个聊天室的人 |
[16:37] | whose hands turned blue. | 手都变蓝了 |
[16:39] | Ooh, you got to love the Internet. | 不得不爱网络 |
[16:41] | You know, the other day my zipper got stuck, | 那天我的拉链卡住了 |
[16:42] | and I couldn’t figure out how to get it loose. | 我想不出怎么打开 |
[16:44] | Turns out, you can use a crayon, Greg. | 原来可以用蜡笔 格雷格 |
[16:46] | A crayon! | 蜡笔 |
[16:48] | Mm. But you might lose your hands. | 但你可能失去你的手 |
[16:51] | Let’s focus on that. | 我们关注这个问题 |
[16:55] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[16:56] | In the following order, I think it went | 按照顺序应该是 |
[16:58] | awkward, thrilling, strange, sad, | 尴尬 激动 奇怪 伤心 |
[17:01] | and then purely uncomfortable. | 最后纯粹是不安 |
[17:03] | But you asked her out? | 你约了她吗 |
[17:04] | Hmm. Yeah. I guess I did. | 是 我想我约了 |
[17:07] | You call Eyo? | 你给埃约打了电话吗 |
[17:08] | Yep, and as soon as I heard his voice, | 打了 我一听到他的声音 |
[17:11] | I realized breaking up was the right decision, | 我就发现分手是正确的决定 |
[17:13] | and I’m standing by it. | 我会坚持下去 |
[17:14] | Also, he’s dating Bruce Westfield, | 而且 他在约会布鲁斯·韦斯特菲尔德 |
[17:16] | the co-captain of the water polo team, | 水球队的副队长 |
[17:17] | so that helped. | 分手更容易了 |
[17:21] | Did you buy any new pants recently? | 你最近买了新裤子吗 |
[17:22] | I bought some jeans, back when framing my thighs | 我买了牛仔裤 那时候突显我的大腿 |
[17:26] | seemed like such an important thing. | 似乎是非常重要的事 |
[17:27] | No. Listen. | 不 听着 |
[17:29] | Find some rubbing alcohol and rub it on your hands. | 找点外用酒精擦手 |
[17:31] | I don’t think alcohol is… | 我想酒精 |
[17:34] | gonna… | 不能 |
[17:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:39] | The blue is coming off! | 蓝色掉了 |
[17:41] | It’s your new pants! It’s a thing. | 是你的新裤子 是这样的 |
[17:42] | There’s a guy that figured out | 有个人想明白 |
[17:44] | he was rubbing his hands on his new jeans, | 他在新牛仔裤上擦手 |
[17:45] | and the blue dye was coming off. | 然后蓝色染料沾在了手上 |
[17:46] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[17:48] | My hands were tingling from the carpal tunnel. | 我的手是因为腕部综合症痛 |
[17:50] | I must have rubbed them on my pants — | 我肯定在裤子上摩擦手 |
[17:51] | Oh, no. Katie’s gonna think I’m an idiot. | 不好 凯蒂会觉得我是白痴 |
[17:53] | At least you’re not gonna lose your hands. | 至少你不会失去双手 |
[17:56] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[17:58] | There’s something you should know. | 有件事你需要知道 |
[17:58] | No, there’s something you should know. | 不 有件事你需要知道 |
[18:00] | I am sorry that I didn’t listen to you | 抱歉你说有问题时 |
[18:03] | when you said something was wrong. | 我没听你的 |
[18:04] | I-It’s okay, Katie. You should know that I-I — | 没事 凯蒂 你应该知道我… |
[18:06] | No. You were suffering, and I just brushed it off. | 不 你在忍受痛苦 而我一带而过 |
[18:09] | I’m gonna change, Greg. | 我会改变 格雷格 |
[18:12] | I’m gonna be better. | 我会变得更好 |
[18:14] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[18:15] | I’m gonna be the wife that you need me to be. | 我会做你需要的老婆 |
[18:18] | Katie… | 凯蒂 |
[18:21] | …that sounds great. | 听起来真棒 |
[18:23] | Uh, aren’t you gonna tell her — | 你不打算告诉她… |
[18:24] | I’m sure with your unconditional love and support, | 我相信有你无条件的爱与支持 |
[18:26] | this thing will just go away on its own. | 这个病会自己好的 |
[18:28] | I should have been there for you, | 我应该支持你的 |
[18:29] | but I was more focused on Doris | 但我却只关注多瑞丝 |
[18:31] | and my stupid Christmas traditions. | 和我愚蠢的圣诞传统 |
[18:33] | It’s not stupid. | 并不愚蠢 |
[18:34] | Annoying, certainly. | 烦人是肯定的 |
[18:36] | Inflexible, yes. | 太死板 没错 |
[18:38] | It’s just what we used to do when I was a kid. | 这是我小时候做的 |
[18:39] | Growing up, my mom always traveled for work, | 成长过程中 我妈总是为工作到处跑 |
[18:42] | but the only time that we could depend on her to be home | 但唯一我们可以指望她回家的时间 |
[18:45] | was on Christmas Day. | 就是圣诞节 |
[18:47] | That’s why these traditions are so important to me. | 所以这些传统对我来说非常重要 |
[18:50] | Sweetie, we don’t need traditions to keep our family together. | 亲爱的 你不需要传统让我们一家人在一起 |
[18:52] | We’re always together. | 我们总是在一起 |
[18:54] | I’m not going anywhere. The kids aren’t going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 孩子哪里也不去 |
[18:56] | And my hands… | 我的手 |
[18:58] | aren’t going anywhere. | 哪里也不去 |
[19:00] | What? | 什么 |
[19:01] | It was my pants. | 是因为我的裤子 |
[19:03] | I My carpal tunnel | 我的腕部综合症 |
[19:05] | was making me rub my hands on my new jeans, | 令我在牛仔裤上摩擦双手 |
[19:07] | and the dye turned my hands blue, so… | 染料把我手变成了蓝色 所以 |
[19:10] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[19:11] | So, you’re okay? It was nothing? | 你没事 什么病也没有 |
[19:13] | I know what you’re thinking — It’s a Christmas miracle. | 我知道你在想什么 这是圣诞奇迹 |
[19:24] | Go take care of your friend. | 去照顾你的朋友 |
[19:30] | Don’t you ever flip me down again, Greg. | 永远不要把我关下去 格雷格 |
[19:36] | Who’s Mommy’s do-over baby? You are. | 谁是妈妈的大返工宝宝 就是你 |
[19:39] | I’m gonna spoil you, | 我会宠爱你 |
[19:41] | and it’s gonna drive a wedge between you and your siblings. | 这会让你和哥哥姐姐的感情很不好 |
[19:43] | Yes, it will. | 会的 |
[19:46] | Thanks for being there for me. | 感谢你陪着我 |
[19:48] | Now go find your family. | 快去找你的家人 |
[19:50] | Nah. | 不了 |
[19:51] | I already sent them home to open presents. | 我已经让他们拆礼物了 |
[19:53] | I was driving everyone crazy. | 我把大家都快逼疯了 |
[19:56] | You should learn to be a good mom like me. | 你应该像我学习做个好妈妈 |
[19:59] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[20:07] | Go for it. | 拆吧 |
[20:09] | Presents! | 礼物 |
[20:16] | I hope you and your sister have a nice time. | 希望你们姐妹俩看得开心 |
[20:20] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[20:23] | Larry Jerome. | 莱瑞·杰罗姆 |
[20:30] | So, I was wondering… | 那个 我在想 |
[20:32] | What? | 什么 |
[20:34] | Would you like to go out sometime? | 你想改天约会吗 |
[20:37] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[20:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 好的 |