Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Dude, we have a test. You have to focus. 伙计 要考试了 你得专心
[00:04] I have no motivation to succeed. 我没有成功的动机
[00:05] You don’t understand how hard it is to study 你不知道当你知道有大额
[00:07] when you know you’re sitting on a huge trust fund. 信托基金支持时 学习有多难
[00:09] Dude, I’m so sorry, man — I didn’t realize. 伙计 真是抱歉 我不知道
[00:13] What do you guys think? 你们觉得怎么样
[00:14] “Charge”! Scary, huh? 冲啊 可怕吧
[00:15] Scary that some of this might be passed down to me. 我怕这些会遗传给我
[00:17] War reenacting is a celebration of our nation’s history, 战争重演是对我国历史的颂扬
[00:20] and despite what your mother says, 不管你妈妈怎么说
[00:21] that cannot be learned by watching Kevin Costner movies. 看凯文·科斯特纳的电影是学不到的
[00:23] I don’t get why you care so much about history. 我不懂你为什么这么在乎历史
[00:25] It’s just a bunch of boring facts and dates. 只是一些无聊的事实和日期
[00:27] Boring facts — 无聊的事实
[00:28] Why are you being so mean?! 你为什么这么恶毒
[00:30] History is the story of living, breathing people who helped shape our world. 历史是帮助塑造了我们世界的活生生的人
[00:33] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[00:34] If they’re so great, 如果他们这么伟大
[00:35] then why are they dead? 为什么他们都死了
[00:38] Guess who is killing it as the Spring Gala Chairperson. 猜谁做春季晚会主席做得风生水起
[00:42] ♪ Is it my laaaady, Kaaaaatie? ♪ 是我的夫人凯蒂吗
[00:46] What are you doing? 你做什么
[00:47] I’m not sure. 我也不知道
[00:48] I’m starting to rack up awesome stuff for the charity auction — 我在收集慈善拍卖的好东东
[00:51] a $100 gas card, 一百美元汽油卡
[00:52] 10 free games of mini-golf, 十次免费迷你高尔夫
[00:54] and a signed head shot of Scott Bakula 斯科特·巴库拉的签名照
[00:56] that I stole from the dry cleaner. 我在干洗店偷来的
[00:59] Oh, I’m laughing ’cause you said those things are awesome, 我笑是因为你说这些是好东东
[01:01] – and they so aren’t. – I’m beginning to understand -可惜不是 -我开始明白
[01:03] why your parents travel so much. 你父母为什么经常出门
[01:06] Mom, Cooper’s right. 妈 库珀说得对
[01:07] Gas cards aren’t gonna cut it. 汽油卡没用的
[01:09] To raise big money, you need big-ticket auction items. 要筹集大钱 你需要非常好的拍卖项目
[01:12] Last year, Nancy Granville’s family donated 去年 南茜·格兰维尔捐赠了
[01:14] a week at her Sun Valley house. 太阳谷房子的一周时间
[01:15] Brought in $20,000. 筹集了两万
[01:17] That’s like 10 allowances. 零用钱的十倍了
[01:22] Cooper, you spilled your milk. 库珀 你把牛奶弄洒了
[01:23] Sorry about that. 抱歉
[01:24] Are you going to just leave it? 你不管吗
[01:26] Well, what else would I do? 我能做什么
[01:27] What happens at your house when you spill something? 你在家洒了东西会怎样
[01:33] And now what happens? 现在怎样
[01:34] Well, Lupe or Dolores or Lita or Patricia 卢皮或德洛丽丝或利塔或帕特丽夏
[01:36] will come in and clean it up. 会来清洁干净
[01:38] It is…Tuesday, 今天是周二
[01:39] so it would be Lupe, Dolores, Lita, Patricia, or the driver. 应该会是卢皮或德洛丽丝或利塔或帕特丽夏 或司机
[01:43] I don’t know his name. 我不知道他的名字
[01:44] We just call him Bentley because, you know — 我们管他叫宾利 因为
[01:45] Shut this up! Clean this up! 闭嘴清洁
[01:47] See? This kind of behavior 瞧 就是这种行为
[01:49] is exactly why I don’t want to be a part of Westport culture. 让我不想成为西港文化的一部分
[01:51] These people have no sense of reality. 这些人没有现实感
[01:52] Mom, if you don’t raise enough cash, 妈 如果你筹不到足够的钱
[01:54] it’ll bring shame to our family. 会令我们家蒙羞
[01:56] It’ll be Dad’s goatee all over again. 爸的山羊胡事件又会重演
[01:57] Oliver, you have to accept that your mother and I 奥利弗 你必须接受你妈和我
[01:59] don’t subscribe to the shallow values of this town. 不会接受这座城市的肤浅价值观
[02:02] As for the goatee… 至于山羊胡
[02:03] “Reality Bites” Pushed a lot of good people 《四个毕业生》把许多好人
[02:05] in a lot of bad directions. 推进了火坑
[02:06] Okay, shame doesn’t work with you people. 好吧 羞耻对你们没用
[02:09] Let’s try facts. 那就试试事实
[02:10] If you don’t raise enough money, 如果你筹不到足够的钱
[02:12] it’ll force the school to cut back on things 就会逼学校砍掉一些东西
[02:14] like the Special Ed department. 比如说特殊教育部
[02:16] That wouldn’t be good. 那可不妙
[02:18] But on the bright side, she is getting better. 不过往好处看 她有进步了
[02:20] Yesterday she was scrubbing up to her shoulders. 昨天她还洗了肩膀
[02:23] Hup, there she goes. 又来了
[02:25] Fine. I’ll sweet talk the rich idiots. 好 我会去对那些有钱白痴甜言蜜语
[02:27] But for the record, I hate it. 但是说清楚 我讨厌这样
[02:29] Agreed. People should donate 同意 人们捐赠应该是因为
[02:30] because it’s the right thing to do, 这是正确的事
[02:31] not because they get some vacation in return. 而不是因为拥有度假作为回报
[02:33] This is the kind of nonsense I was telling you about. 这就是我跟你说过的”胡话”
[02:42] Taylor, I just talked to your history teacher. 泰勒 我刚跟你的历史老师谈过了
[02:44] In an effort to foster your love for history, 为了培养你对历史的热爱
[02:46] I’m taking you out of class and bringing you to the reenactment. 你不必上课 我带你去参加重演
[02:48] What if I didn’t go to the reenactment, 不如我不去参加重演
[02:50] and you just took me out and dropped me off at the mall? 你带我离开学校 送我去商场
[02:52] No reenactment, no dice. 不参加重演什么都别想
[02:54] You’re lucky I hate school. 你真幸运 我讨厌学校
[02:55] Question — In this battle, 提问 这场战役
[02:57] how many died and how bloody was it? 多少人死了 流了多少血
[02:59] Well, it was a massacre, so almost everyone 这是大屠杀 所以差不多所有人都死了
[03:01] and very bloody. 血流成河
[03:02] I want in. 我要参加
[03:03] Come on! 来吧
[03:11] Nancy! 南茜
[03:12] Hi. Katie Otto. 你好 我是凯蒂·奥图
[03:14] I’m chair of the Spring Gala this year. 我是今年的春季晚会主席
[03:16] Well, I hope you fair better 希望你比去年的
[03:18] than last year’s chairperson, Stacy Clouser. 主席史黛西·克劳泽要强
[03:20] Do you know the pressure of planning that Gala 你知道筹办晚会的压力
[03:23] caused her to have a nervous breakdown? 令她发疯了吗
[03:25] I want to thank you 我想感谢大家
[03:27] for attending this very important spring Gala strategy meeting. 参加这一非常重要的春季晚会战略会
[03:30] After some brief remarks, 在简短的汇报后
[03:32] I will open the room to questions. 大家可以提问
[03:34] Bup! After my remarks, Mr. Bobbins. 等等 我先汇报 鲍宾斯先生
[03:38] I’m pretty sure that has all been exaggerated. 我相当确信这些太夸张了
[03:40] Are you? ‘Cause I was there 是吗 我当时就在场
[03:42] when the paramedics had to hold her down 急救员按住她
[03:43] and administer a sedative. 给她打镇静剂
[03:44] But you know what, 但你知道吗
[03:46] you tell yourself whatever you need to hear. 你想听什么你就说什么吧
[03:48] I’m just gonna come out with it. 我直说吧
[03:49] Would you be willing to donate your Sun Valley ski house 你愿意捐献你家在太阳谷的滑雪屋
[03:53] to this year’s Gala auction? 参加今年的拍卖吗
[03:58] Oh, is that your whole pitch? 就这些吗
[04:02] How about I throw in an almost-full punch card to Gary’s Beef Bowl? 差不多打满孔可以换牛肉饭的卡怎么样
[04:06] No. 不
[04:09] It’s just that you donated it last year, 只是你去年捐了
[04:11] and I thought maybe you would do it again. 我以为你会再捐
[04:13] And I thought that my ex-husband liked women, 我以为我前夫喜欢女人
[04:14] so I guess we’re both cruelly disappointed. 看来我俩都非常失望
[04:19] The thing is, we need to get enough money 问题是 我们需要足够的钱
[04:22] to pay for things like the Special Ed department. 用来支持特殊教育部这样的东西
[04:27] Still here! 我还在呢
[04:28] Can’t get rid of me that easy! 别想这么轻松摆脱我
[04:41] You girls are in for a treat. Over the next two days, 你们赚了 接下来两天
[04:43] we’re gonna relive the Westport Massacre — 我们将重演西港大屠杀
[04:45] an event where real people were inspired 这次事件令当时的人受到激励
[04:47] to stand up against tyranny 站起来反抗暴君
[04:48] and change the course of the nation. 改变了国家的进程
[04:50] But they all got massacred, right? 但他们都被屠杀了 对吗
[04:52] Sure, if you want to nitpick. 当然 如果你要这么吹毛求疵的话
[04:53] Okay, here’s where the excitement begins. 激动人心的东西开始了
[04:56] You get to choose whatever you want to be — 你们可以选择自己想做的
[04:58] a soldier, a scout, a musket loader — 士兵 侦察员 步枪装弹员
[05:00] Actually, Corporal Otto, women can’t be whatever they want. 事实上 奥图下士 女人不能想做就做什么
[05:03] They can only be what’s on this list. 只能做这张单子上的
[05:08] Not much of a list. 根本没有清单
[05:09] Do I detect a tone of insubordination? 你这是不服从吗
[05:11] – Sir, no, sir. – Corporal, we all understand -不是的 长官 -下士 我们都明白
[05:13] the importance of historical accuracy. 历史准确的重要性
[05:15] Without that, we’re just a bunch of dorks 没有这点 我们就只是一帮呆子
[05:16] running around a field. And I’m not missing 在地上乱跑 我可不会因为这个
[05:18] my once-a-month supervised visitation day with my kid for that. 错过一月一次的在有监督的前提下探访孩子的机会
[05:21] In the real battle, 在真正的战场上
[05:23] the only females involved were nurses. 女性唯一能做的就是护士
[05:25] Is that understood? 明白吗
[05:27] – Yes, sir. Understood, sir. – Good. -是长官 明白 -很好
[05:29] Okay. Change of plans, 好的 计划有变
[05:30] but…also exciting. 不过 依然激动
[05:32] Think of how cool being a nurse will be. 想想看做护士多酷
[05:34] You get to run around the battlefield, 可以在战场上奔跑
[05:35] – carrying the wounded — – Correction. -背伤员 -纠正下
[05:36] Nurses are confined to the medical tent — 护士只能待在医护帐篷
[05:38] nursing “Wounds,” Tending to the “Dead,” 照料伤员和死者
[05:41] and preparing the hot stew which was generously provided to us 准备热汤 今天慷慨给我们提供热汤的是
[05:43] today by Chunky. 康宝罐头
[05:45] History sucks. 历史好烂
[05:46] Yep, history sucks for women. 对 历史对女人来说很烂
[05:48] For men, it was pretty all right. 对男人来说挺好的
[05:57] There is a new name on my hate list. 我的仇人名单上加了一个人
[05:59] Nancy Granville. 南茜·格兰维尔
[06:01] How did you know? 你怎么知道的
[06:02] Oliver called us. 奥利弗给我们打了电话
[06:03] He told us you struck out with a bunch of moms at drop-off today. 他说你今天在学校门口找妈妈们 却处处碰壁
[06:06] Oliver called you? 奥利弗给你们打了电话
[06:07] -Yep. -On the phone? -对 -打电话
[06:09] To complain about me? 抱怨我
[06:10] He’s worried your Florida-ness — 他担心你的佛州习气
[06:13] his words — 他的原话
[06:14] is impeding your ability to perform 妨碍了你的表现能力
[06:16] in the capacity of Gala Chairperson. 无法胜任晚会主席
[06:17] And as much as I hate to admit it, 我也不想承认
[06:19] that horrible child is right. 那个可怕的孩子说得对
[06:21] In Westport, any charity donation 在西港 任何慈善捐献
[06:23] comes from a quid pro quo. 都是等价交换
[06:25] You want big items, you have to give something in return. 你想要好东西 就得拿好东西去交换
[06:27] You know why Nancy Granville donated her place in Sun Valley 你知道南茜去年为什么把太阳谷的屋子
[06:30] to the Gala last year? 捐出去吗
[06:32] You don’t know why! 你不知道原因
[06:33] It’s because Stacy Clouser gave her use of her personal chef. 那是因为史黛西·克劳泽把私人大厨给她用
[06:37] – For a week. – Hold on. -用了一周 -等等
[06:38] So to get the people in Westport to donate big, fancy items 让西港的人捐出非常好的东东给晚会
[06:41] to the Gala, they need a favor in return? 他们需要等价交换
[06:44] But I don’t have anything of value to offer. 但我没有值钱的东西给他们
[06:46] You could let people hunt Greg in the woods, 你可以让大家在森林里猎杀格雷格
[06:48] “Most Dangerous Game” Style. 《最危险的游戏》风格的
[06:50] I’d pay good money for that. 我愿意出大价钱
[06:52] No one is hunting Greg. 没人去猎杀格雷格
[06:53] He’s not spry. 他不是猎物
[06:54] Fine. 好
[06:55] Well, I do have a $20,000 gold-embroidered sofa. 我有价值两万的黄金绣花沙发
[06:58] You could offer it to Nancy for her ski house. 你可以给南茜交换滑雪屋
[07:00] It’s gorgeous. 可漂亮了
[07:01] Why don’t you keep it? 你为什么不要了
[07:02] It’s too high. It’s humiliating. 太高了 丢人
[07:04] My legs dangle like a ventriloquist dummy. 我的腿晃得像腹语木偶
[07:06] I don’t need your sofa 我不需要你的沙发
[07:08] because I refuse to buy into this stupid Westport, 因为我拒绝服从愚蠢的西港的
[07:10] rich-person, horse-trading nonsense. 富人讨价还价的鬼把戏
[07:13] Oh, Katie, hi. 凯蒂
[07:16] Hate to interrupt your second feeding, 抱歉打扰你的第二顿饭
[07:18] but I heard you’re failing miserably at getting donations for the Gala. 但我听说你在争取舞会的捐赠上输得一败涂地
[07:20] Well, a $100 gas card says otherwise. 一百元的汽油卡可不是这么说的
[07:25] Actually $50. I had to fill up. 只有五十元了 我得加油
[07:27] I want you to know that I can’t wait to laugh at you 我想让你知道 我等不及在你惨败时
[07:29] when this falls apart. 嘲笑你
[07:30] Then I’ll pretend that I took it too far. 然后我会假装我太过分了
[07:32] Then I’ll comfort you just enough 接着我会安慰你
[07:33] so that you think it’s real, 让你以为我是真心的
[07:34] and then I’ll laugh some more in your face. 然后我会当你的面更无情地嘲笑你
[07:40] Well, I’m not gonna fail. 我不会失败的
[07:42] Because I just decided to play the game. 因为我决定玩这个游戏
[07:45] Big-ticket donations, here I come. 捐赠的好东东 我来了
[07:47] Great! I will give you $10,000 to hunt Greg! 太好了 我给你一万猎杀格雷格
[07:50] No one is hunting Greg! 没人猎杀格雷格
[07:58] Nancy! 南茜
[08:00] How funny to bump into you. 碰到你真是太巧了
[08:01] Is it? What do you want, Katie? 是吗 你想怎样 凯蒂
[08:03] I have a little something I’d like to offer 我想给你一些东西
[08:05] in exchange for your ski house. 交换你的滑雪屋
[08:07] Drum roll, please. 听好了
[08:09] Doris’ $20,000 gold-embroidered sofa. 多瑞丝的价值两万的金绣花沙发
[08:12] Doris has been trying to give that thing away to everyone in town. 多瑞丝在全市逢人就想送
[08:15] It’s awful. 太可怕了
[08:17] It has “Doris” Written across it in huge gold letters, so… 上面锈着金色的”多瑞丝”几个大字 所以
[08:20] no, thank you. 不要 谢谢
[08:21] Would you prefer to hunt Greg in the woods? 你想在森林里猎杀格雷格吧
[08:25] Hi. Mom? 妈
[08:26] Funny to bump into you here. 碰到你真巧
[08:28] I know you followed me. I don’t need your help. 我知道你跟踪我 我不需要你的帮助
[08:30] Oh, but you do. 但你需要
[08:31] Hey, Cooper Bradford, close friend of the family, 库珀·布拉福德 我家的好友
[08:33] come on over here. 过来吧
[08:35] Hi, Mrs. Granville. 你好 格兰维尔太太
[08:36] Cooper? 库珀
[08:38] What a wonderful surprise! 真没想到
[08:40] How are your parents? 你父母好吗
[08:42] They’re good, yeah. 他们很好
[08:43] They are vay-vacationing in Positano. 他们在波西塔诺度度假
[08:46] Ooh. What’s vay-vacationing? 什么是”度度假”
[08:48] Well, they were vacationing in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat 他们之前在圣珍卡普费拉度假
[08:51] and they needed a vacation from their vacation. 然后他们需要为度假再度个假
[08:55] Would you consider marrying a much older woman? 你会考虑娶一个年龄大你很多的女人吗
[08:57] No… 不
[08:59] Would you? 会吗
[09:00] Mom, speaking of Mr. And Mrs. Bradford… 妈 说到布拉福德先生和太太
[09:03] Cooper just informed me that his parents 库珀刚告诉我他父母
[09:05] are happy to host a table at this year’s Spring Gala. 很开心今年能主持春季晚会的一桌
[09:07] Mrs. Granville, perhaps you’d be willing to donate 格兰维尔太太 也许你愿意捐出
[09:09] your Sun Valley house 你在太阳谷的房子
[09:11] in exchange for sitting right next to them? 以此交换坐在他们旁边的位置
[09:14] The house is yours. 房子归你了
[09:18] Would you excuse me for one moment? 我失陪一下
[09:21] What just happened? 出什么事了
[09:23] Did I just get the Sun Valley house? 我刚得到了太阳谷的房子吗
[09:24] Mom, get woke. 妈妈 醒醒
[09:25] Everyone wants access to the Bradfords. 所有人都想接近布拉福德
[09:27] They’re the most powerful couple in town. 他们是全市最有权势的夫妻
[09:29] Sitting at a table with them for even an hour 和他们同坐一桌 哪怕只有一小时
[09:31] can elevate people’s social status. 也能提高人们的社会地位
[09:33] If we offer up seats at the Bradfords’ table 如果我们提供布拉福德桌的位置
[09:35] for big-ticket items, we’re gonna make a killing. 用来交换好东东 会非常成功的
[09:37] Thus elevating our social status. 因此提升我们的社会地位
[09:41] – What do you say? Say it again. -怎么说 -再说一遍
[09:43] Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. 圣珍卡普费拉
[09:45] So sophisticated! 好有品味
[09:47] You tell your parents I said that, now. 告诉你父母我这样说
[09:50] Okay, Oliver, let’s do this. 好的 奥利弗 就这样做
[09:52] Finally. Welcome to my side. 终于 欢迎加入我这边
[09:55] Why do I feel like I’m making a deal with the Devil? 我为什么感觉我和恶魔达成了协议
[10:00] Oh, thank God. 感谢上帝
[10:06] I’m sorry, young man. The leg has to go. 对不起 年轻人 必须锯掉这条腿
[10:11] Glad someone’s having fun. 好在有人玩得开心
[10:13] You just have to get into it. 你必须投入
[10:15] Create a character. 创造一个角色
[10:16] For example, I’m a poor Massachusetts housewife 比如说 我是马萨诸塞州的穷家庭主妇
[10:19] who, after witnessing the horrors of war, 见证战争的可怕之后
[10:20] has developed a morphine habit 养成了吸吗啡的习惯
[10:22] to deaden the pain. 用来麻痹痛苦
[10:25] Hey, girls! 姑娘们
[10:26] Dad! Are you wounded? 爸 你受伤了吗
[10:28] We’ll probably have to take the leg. 可能要锯掉腿
[10:29] Sorry, pumpkin. 抱歉 小南瓜
[10:30] I just wanted to see how you guys were holding up. 我来看看你们怎么样了
[10:33] Taylor, what are you doing? 泰勒 你做什么
[10:34] I’m using a Snapchat filter where it looks like 我在用滤镜 看起来像
[10:36] you’re vomiting rainbows. 你在呕吐彩虹
[10:37] Put it away. 收起来
[10:39] I got you out of school so you could learn 我让你不上学 这样你可以了解
[10:40] about our great nation, not play on your phone. 我们伟大的国家 而不是玩手机
[10:42] Dad, this sucks. 爸 这里好差劲
[10:43] We’re stuck here in this tent doing all the crap jobs 我们困在这个帐篷做些烂工作
[10:46] while all the guys are out there having fun. 男人们在外面玩得开心
[10:48] Don’t you think it’s a little uncool that — 你不觉得这样不像话吗
[10:49] – My daughter’s not giving this a fair shot? – No. That — -我女儿不尝试一下吗 -不 只有…
[10:51] You’re rejecting one of the most glorious learning experiences 你拒绝一个人可拥有的最棒的
[10:53] – a person can have? – That only the girls are treated this way. -学习体验 -只有女生被这样对待
[10:56] Especially this day and age. 尤其是现在这个年代
[10:57] But it isn’t this day and age. 但现在不是这个年代
[10:59] That’s the whole point. 这才是重点
[11:01] Corporal Otto, why aren’t you at your post? 奥图下士 你为什么不在岗位
[11:03] Oh, sorry, sir. I was just checking on my girls. 抱歉 长官 我来看看女儿
[11:04] A phone? 手机
[11:06] What — What are you doing with a pho– 你拿手机做什么
[11:07] Or rather, what are doing with some futuristic device 应该说 你用未来设备做什么
[11:09] that I don’t know about? Because I’m in the 1700s. 我不知道这东西 因为我身处1700年代
[11:12] It’s no big deal. I’ll just put it away. 没什么 我拿开就好
[11:13] Oh. No big deal. 没什么
[11:15] Okay. 好的
[11:17] Then maybe it’s “No big deal” That I demote you, Private Otto. 那我给你降级也没什么 奥图列兵
[11:21] See you on the battlefield. 战场上见
[11:24] Go! 走
[11:27] Back to private. 又成了列兵
[11:28] You just flushed three whole years 你刚让我三年的网上
[11:30] of online reenactment class down the toilet! 重演课程付诸东流了
[11:35] I’ve got you down for two seats at the Bradford table. 我给你布拉福德桌两个位置
[11:37] And in return, 作为交换
[11:39] you’ll donate your private jet for the weekend — 你可以捐出私人飞机一周末的时间
[11:41] Is that correct? 对吗
[11:43] Great! 太好了
[11:44] Thank you for your donations. 多谢你的捐助
[11:46] Put the Bumgarners on the board! 把伯姆加纳放上板
[11:49] Mom, I got to be honest. 妈 我说实话
[11:51] I’m actually having fun. 我很开心
[11:52] We’re like a mother/son “Wolf of Wall Street.” 我们像母子版华尔街之狼
[11:54] I’m Leo. You’re Jonah Hill. 我是莱昂 你是乔纳·希尔
[11:56] Can’t say that I love the Jonah Hill comparison, but… 不能说我喜欢被比作乔纳·希尔 但是
[11:59] this is pretty awesome. 这的确很棒
[12:03] Hey, guys! How’d it go? 各位 怎么样
[12:04] So fun! I amputated a ton of legs. 太好玩了 我切掉了好多腿
[12:08] Sometimes I accidentally took the wrong one 有时候我不小心切错
[12:10] just so I could do two. 这样可以再切一次
[12:11] Mom, Dad won’t let me go back to school. 妈 爸不让我上学
[12:14] It’s a two-day battle, so no school for you. 这是两天的战役 不准你上学
[12:18] What happened out there? 什么情况
[12:19] What’s happening in here? 你们这里什么情况
[12:21] Oliver is teaching me the ways of Westport. 奥利弗在教我西港之道
[12:23] I’m using Cooper Bradford’s parents 我利用库珀·布拉福德的父母
[12:25] as bait to dupe the rich idiots 做诱饵 引诱有钱的白痴
[12:27] into coughing up fancy auction items. 让他们贡献出好东东
[12:29] – And we’re killin’ it. – Mother/son robot dance! -我们可厉害了 -母子机器人舞
[12:33] Katie, a moment? 凯蒂 过来下
[12:37] What happened to not getting sucked into Westport culture? 不是说不接受西港文化吗
[12:39] I know it’s weird, but Oliver is helping me 我知道这很奇怪 但奥利弗帮我
[12:41] lock in donations for the Gala 搞定晚会的捐赠
[12:42] and has taught me the wonderful feeling 教会我金钱和权势
[12:44] that comes with money and power. 可以带来非常爽的感觉
[12:47] I don’t like any of this. 我一点也不喜欢
[12:48] I don’t like what you just said, I don’t like this board, 我不喜欢你刚说的话 不喜欢这块板
[12:50] and I feel like your hair may be a little bit different. 我感觉你的发型都有点不同了
[12:52] Don’t listen to him. You’re finally getting respect in this town. 别听他的 你终于获得了这座城市的尊重
[12:55] But at what cost? Don’t lose who you are 但代价是什么 别失去自我
[12:56] – in pursuit of material gains. – But think of the power. -只为追求物质 -但想想权势
[12:58] Surely there must be a better way to get what you want. 当然还有其他更好的办法获得你想要的
[13:00] People will want to know you. 人们想认识你
[13:02] You don’t want to know anyone, Katie. 你不想认识任何人 凯蒂
[13:03] People will want to be you. 人们想成为你
[13:04] That’s not what you’re about. 你不是这样的人
[13:06] And you can finally destroy Tara Summers. 你终于可以灭掉泰拉·萨莫斯
[13:08] Winner! Sorry, Greg. 胜者 抱歉 格雷格
[13:10] I’m going with the kid on this one. 这次我和这孩子一伙
[13:11] Fine. But for the record, 好 但说清楚
[13:12] I don’t like the crowd you’re running with. 我不喜欢你跟的这伙人
[13:13] Who? Oliver? 谁 奥利弗
[13:16] Yes. 对
[13:26] Katie! Hi! 凯蒂
[13:28] Don’t you look adorable today. 你今天真可爱
[13:30] Someone’s clearly heard how I’m killing it with the Gala. 某人清楚知道我筹办晚会有多顺利
[13:33] I have. And I also heard 我知道 我还听说
[13:35] that there’s one more seat available at the Bradford table. 布拉福德桌还有一个位置
[13:37] Well, by happy coincidence, 巧的是
[13:39] our timeshare in the Bahamas is suddenly available. 我们在巴哈马的分时度假屋空出来了
[13:41] Which I’d be happy to donate. 我乐意捐出来
[13:42] Oh, really? That is a happy coincidence. 是嘛 是很巧
[13:45] Your timeshare’s no good here. 不需要你的分时度假屋
[13:46] And the Bahamas? Really? 巴哈马 不是吧
[13:48] What, are we filming “Cocktail”? 我们在拍《鸡尾酒》吗
[13:49] Move along. 走开吧
[13:54] Mom… 妈
[13:56] Oliver, why didn’t you tell me it was so much fun 奥利弗 你为什么没告诉我做西港混蛋
[13:57] being a Westport douchebag? 这么好玩
[13:59] That’s literally all I talk about. 我不是一直在说吗
[14:00] Mom, bad news. 妈 坏消息
[14:02] Cooper Bradford just got suspended 库珀·布拉福德被停学了
[14:04] and might get expelled. If the school throws him out, 有可能被开除 如果他被开除
[14:06] there’s no way his parents will sponsor a table at the Gala. 他父母不可能再买下晚会的一桌
[14:08] Oh, man! 老天
[14:09] Nothing ever goes my way! 事情从来就不如我的意
[14:11] First you three kids, now this! 先是你们三个孩子 现在又是这个
[14:18] Principal Ablin? 阿布林校长
[14:19] Oh, hi, Katie. 你好 凯蒂
[14:21] If you’re here to complain again, 如果你又是来抱怨的
[14:23] we now have a meat option on vegan day. 现在素食日也有荤菜了
[14:26] I need your help with the Cooper Bradford situation. 我需要你帮忙解决库珀·布拉福德的事
[14:29] You need to unsuspend him. 你需要解除他的停学
[14:31] First, you’re not his parent. 首先 你不是他的父母
[14:32] And do you even know what the Cooper Bradford situation is? 而且你知道库珀·布拉福德的情况吗
[14:34] No. But how bad can it be? 不知道 但能有多坏
[14:36] He paid the smart kids in his math class 他给数学课上的聪明孩子钱
[14:38] to tank their midterm and lower the curve 让他们考砸期中考 降低平均分
[14:39] so he didn’t have to study. 这样他不用学习
[14:40] That’s terrible. 太可怕了
[14:42] Yeah. It is. 是的
[14:43] Back in my day, if you wanted to cheat, 想当年 如果要作弊
[14:44] you’d just write the formulas on your upper thigh 把公式写在大腿上就行
[14:46] and then call the teacher a pervert if he busted you. 如果被老师发现 就说他是变态
[14:48] It’s not so much how he cheated. 重点不是他作弊的方式
[14:50] It’s that he cheated. 而是他作弊了
[14:52] Yeah, I got it, but here’s my problem — 我懂 但我的问题是
[14:53] I have to get Cooper out of trouble, 我得解决库珀的麻烦
[14:56] otherwise the whole Spring Gala falls apart on me. 否则整个春季晚会就完了
[14:58] And since the Gala is where a large amount 因为晚会是学校
[15:01] of the funding for the school comes from, 主要募集资金的来源
[15:02] without it, other things fall apart, too. 没有钱 其他事情也会完蛋
[15:05] Like the new planned renovation of the teachers’ lounge 比如说翻新老师休息室的新计划
[15:10] that I just thought of. 我刚想到的
[15:11] Mrs. Otto, two of our brightest kids 奥图太太 两个最聪明的孩子
[15:13] were dis-invited from the Math-a-lathon because of this. 因为这事被取消参加数学竞赛资格
[15:15] We’re lucky they’re still allowed to compete 他们还能参加生物奥赛
[15:17] in the Biolog-a-lympics. 已经算我们运气好了
[15:18] Okay, let’s me and you talk, 我们来谈谈
[15:20] poor person to poor person. 穷人对穷人
[15:21] I do very well, thank you. 我很好 谢谢
[15:23] – I drive an Elantra. – Stop it. -我开的是伊兰特 -闭嘴
[15:24] We’re both a couple of poors, and we know it. 我们都是穷人 我们知道
[15:26] And the rich people are always using us poors 富人总是利用我们穷人
[15:28] for what they want. 来达到他们的目的
[15:29] Don’t you think it’s time that a couple of poors 你不觉得是时候几个穷人
[15:31] use one of the richies for what we want? 利用富人来达到我们的目的吗
[15:42] I hear rumor of a very nice sofa being offered around town. 我听说市里有人想送出高级沙发
[15:46] It says “Doris” On it in gold? 上面绣了”多瑞丝”的金字
[15:49] My cat’s name is Doris. 我的猫叫多瑞丝
[15:54] Your attention! 立正
[15:56] The British have surrounded us! 英国人包围了我们
[15:58] But before we begin the massacre, 在大屠杀开始前
[16:00] I’d like to go over the rules. 我要先说下规矩
[16:01] As per usual, we will be using verbal “Bangs” 跟以前一样 我们用”嘣”
[16:04] to represent shots fired. 代表开枪
[16:05] Also, Paul will place stickers on victims 而且保罗会在中枪人身上粘贴纸
[16:08] to indicate they’ve been hit. 表示他们中枪了
[16:09] Okay! Commence massacre! 好的 大屠杀开始
[16:12] Aim! Fire! 瞄准 开枪
[16:15] Fire! 开火
[16:19] Fire! 开火
[16:23] Fire! 开火
[16:26] Fire! 开火
[16:35] I’m hit! 我中枪了
[16:37] Shoulder? Really? 肩膀 不是吧
[16:39] Ricochet. 飞弹
[16:43] Excellent death, honey. 死得漂亮 宝贝
[16:44] Thanks, Dad. 谢谢你 爸
[16:57] I can’t get these pants dirty. 我不能弄脏裤子
[16:58] Last time, they were so expensive to dry clean. 上次干洗费好贵
[17:03] Taylor, die. 泰勒 快死
[17:04] No. 不
[17:08] You’re shot again! Go down! 你又中枪了 快躺下
[17:09] No! 不
[17:13] Cannonball! 炮弹
[17:16] You will die right now, young lady! 你给我马上死 小姑娘
[17:18] No, Dad! 不 爸
[17:19] This is totally unfair! 这太不公平了
[17:21] I can’t be a soldier because it’s historically inaccurate? 因为与历史不符我就不能做士兵
[17:23] But people are just yelling “Bang.” 但大家只是喊”嘣”
[17:25] And there’s a guy putting stickers on people 有个人给大家贴标签
[17:27] to show they’ve been shot. 表示他们中枪了
[17:29] You’re fine overlooking these things 你可以无视这些东西
[17:30] but not letting girls be soldiers? 但不能让女孩做士兵吗
[17:32] Nurse, you will die now! 护士 你现在马上死
[17:34] Don’t yell at my daughter. 不准吼我的女儿
[17:36] Back on the ground, Private Otto, 躺回去 奥图列兵
[17:37] or I’ll send you to the stockade. 否则我把你关栅栏
[17:39] No, you won’t, Elliot. 不 你会的 埃利奥特
[17:40] How dare you? 你好大的胆子
[17:42] I am Captain Beauregard of the Fifth Battalion! 我是第五营的博勒加德上尉
[17:44] No, you’re Elliot Grady. 不 你是埃利奥特·格雷迪
[17:46] You sell lambs’ wool car-seat covers 你在商场外面的小摊
[17:47] out of a kiosk in the Stamford Mall. 卖羊毛车座垫
[17:49] Stop using words that haven’t been invented yet! 别再用还没发明的词
[17:52] Look, my daughter is right. 我女儿说得对
[17:53] None of this is 100% accurate. 没什么是百分百精确的
[17:55] Jim wears color contacts. 吉姆戴着彩色美瞳
[17:57] They’re stunning, sure, but come on, accurate? 是很漂亮 但是拜托 这哪里符合史实
[18:00] And I happen to know that you wear support socks! 而且你知道你穿着弹力袜
[18:05] I have phlebitis in my ankles! 我的脚踝有静脉炎
[18:07] All I’m saying is — 我意思是
[18:08] is what my daughter’s asking for so wrong? 我女儿的要求错了吗
[18:10] May I remind you all that this is the Westport Massacre! 我提醒大家这是西港大屠杀
[18:14] I’m sorry. 对不起
[18:15] This is the Chunky Soup Westport Massacre! 这是康宝汤西港大屠杀
[18:18] I want to bring my inhaler. 我想带我的吸入器
[18:19] I want to wear my back brace. 我想戴我的背部纠正器
[18:21] I’d like to bring a football to throw during down times. 我想带橄榄球在休息的时间玩
[18:24] Paul, get these men in line. 保罗 让他们排队
[18:28] Bang. 嘣
[18:29] Oh, I die? 我死了
[18:30] I die? 我死了
[18:31] Okay, you know what dies with me? 你知道什么和我一起死了吗
[18:32] My Netflix password. 我的网飞密码
[18:34] Yeah, didn’t think that one through, did you? 你没想到这点吧
[18:36] Nope. No, un-die me! 不 取消我的死
[18:37] – Thanks, Dad. – It was the right thing to do. -谢谢你 爸 -这样做才正确
[18:39] I’m sorry I didn’t support you sooner. 抱歉我没有早些支持你
[18:41] If it makes you feel any better, 希望这话能安慰你
[18:42] I think I actually get what you like about history. 我想我明白了你为什么喜欢历史
[18:44] – You do? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[18:46] Being a part of a mini revolution 参加小小的革命
[18:47] and standing up to a tyrant, 反抗暴君
[18:49] it kind of helps me understand 帮助我明白
[18:50] how those people really must’ve felt. 那些人的感受
[18:51] Aw, honey. 宝贝
[18:53] I’m so proud of you for having the courage 你有勇气坚守自己所信仰的
[18:54] to stand up for what you believe in. 我为你骄傲
[18:55] And that you learned about the Revolution by yourself. 你自己了解了革命
[18:58] No, Dad. You learned it to me. 不 爸 你在我这里学会了
[19:00] Actually, the proper — 正确的说法是
[19:01] You know what? Who cares? 没关系
[19:02] We learned it to each other. 我们在彼此那里学会了
[19:11] – Oh, what’s the celebration? – I’m a free man. -庆祝什么 -我自由了
[19:13] Mrs. Otto got Principal Ablin to unsuspend me. 奥图太太让阿布林校长解除了我的停学
[19:15] By giving him Doris’ sofa, thereby saving the Gala. 把多瑞丝的沙发给他 挽救了晚会
[19:18] Wait, you bribed the principal? 慢着 你贿赂了校长
[19:21] Yes, but who cares? 是 但谁在乎
[19:22] Your Gala’s gonna be a success. 你的晚会会成功的
[19:24] Don’t give in. You fight against this town. 别投降 你要反抗这座城市
[19:25] Don’t be seduced by it. 别被它引诱
[19:27] No, let it pour you a Scotch and rub your feet. 不 让它给你倒威士忌给你按脚
[19:29] Come on, Katie, I know you’re in there. 凯蒂 我知道你能听到
[19:30] I’m feeling a little peckish. 我觉得有点饿
[19:32] Do you guys have, like, a charcuterie plate 你们有没有肉类拼盘
[19:33] or some Marcona almonds? 或是杏仁
[19:35] Oh, my God. 我的天
[19:37] Your dad’s right. 你爸是对的
[19:38] Wait. No, he’s not. 慢着 他不对
[19:39] Robot. 机器人
[19:44] Sorry, Oliver. 抱歉 奥利弗
[19:46] I did a bad thing. 我做了坏事
[19:49] And you. 还有你
[19:50] What you did at school was awful, 你在学校做的事太坏了
[19:53] and you need to be punished. 你需要接受惩罚
[19:54] You’re grounded. 你被禁足了
[19:57] Uh, “Grounded” is when you’re forced to stay at home 禁足就是你被迫待在家
[20:00] and lose all of your privileges. 失去所有的权利
[20:02] Stay home? 待在家
[20:04] Great. Guess I get to work on my bowling 很好 我可以练习保龄球
[20:05] and play with my zebra. 和斑马玩
[20:07] No, you are staying at our house. 不 你待在我家
[20:09] So I get to stay here? 我要待在这里
[20:12] Bueno. 太好了
[20:13] Before I die, 在我死之前
[20:14] I’m gonna make you sad. 我要让你伤心
[20:24] So, Mrs. Bradford, everything with the school is fine. 布拉福德太太 学校那边没事
[20:28] I managed to make sure that Cooper did not get kicked out. 我搞定了 库珀不会被开除
[20:32] But I did ground him. 但我把他禁足了
[20:35] “Grounding” is when somebody takes away 禁足就是有人夺走
[20:37] somebody’s privileges. 别人的权利
[20:40] Okay…well… 好吧
[20:42] then we’ll see you at the Gala, then. 我们晚会上见
[20:44] Bye. 再见
[20:45] I actually feel sorry for the kid. 我开始替这孩子难过
[20:48] I had no idea you could wash your own car. 我不知道还可以自己洗车
[20:50] This is first for me. 这是我第一次洗
[20:51] Yeah, wash our car is the first for the Otto family too. 我们奥图家这也是第一次自己洗车
[20:54] I guess this is why Bentley comes in wet sometimes. 我想这是有时候宾利是湿的原因
[20:56] – Feeling passed. – Yeah. -不难过了 -对
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme