Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] What are you making? 你在做什么
[00:05] Mashed cauliflower for my mom. 给我妈妈做花菜泥
[00:06] She has dietary restrictions. 她对饮食很挑剔
[00:07] Yes, I know. She has an angry bowel. 我知道 她有着愤怒的肠胃
[00:09] It’s irritable. 那叫易过敏
[00:11] Like your parents coming for Thanksgiving makes me. 你爸妈来过感恩节会让我也这样
[00:13] For the next six hours, I need you to be 接下来六小时 我需要你
[00:14] courteous, kind, and respectful. 有礼貌 和蔼 恭敬
[00:16] That’s not fair. 不公平
[00:17] That’s like me asking you to catch a football. 这就像我要求你接住橄榄球
[00:20] …Jackson — a perfectly thrown ball — 杰克逊 完美的掷球
[00:23] Hey! I was just about to look up at that. 我正准备看的
[00:27] What are you doing? 你做什么
[00:28] Making it look dusty and unused. 让电视看起来满是灰尘 没用过
[00:29] My parents are coming, and I was raised — 我父母要来 我从小…
[00:31] Without a TV. 不看电视
[00:33] Just because you grew up with the worst life imaginable — 你在最糟糕的环境下长大
[00:35] I had books. 我有书
[00:36] We’re saying the same thing — 一个意思
[00:37] doesn’t mean we should suffer every time they visit. 并不代表他们每次来我们就得遭罪
[00:40] I don’t want my dad to think we’re slaves to technology. 我不希望我爸觉得我们是高科技的奴隶
[00:43] Oh, my God. 我的天
[00:46] Hey, give it back! 还给我
[00:47] Not happening. 不可能
[00:48] Dad, we all just watched that show 爸 我们都看了关于
[00:50] about the Menendez Brothers. 梅内德斯兄弟的节目
[00:51] Let’s think about this. 好好想想
[00:53] You’ll get them back when my parents have left. 我爸妈离开后你们能拿回手机
[00:55] Until then, why not communicate the old-fashioned way — 在那之前 不如用传统的方式沟通
[00:57] using words and eye contact. 使用语言和眼神交流
[00:59] Red-faced angry emoji. 红脸愤怒表情符号
[01:05] Guess who’s ready for the holidays. 猜谁准备好过节了
[01:08] Hans Gruber can’t be here right now. 汉斯不能在这里
[01:10] Why? 为什么
[01:12] – Because my dad can’t find out we have a pet pig. – Why? -不能让我爸发现我们养了宠物猪 -为什么
[01:14] – Because he wouldn’t approve. – Why? -因为他不会同意 -为什么
[01:15] Because Grandpa doesn’t like cute things. 因为爷爷不喜欢可爱的事物
[01:17] – Why? – Because I’m cute, -为什么 -因为我很可爱
[01:19] and he didn’t approve when Daddy married me. 但爸爸要娶我时 他不同意
[01:20] That’s not true. 不是的
[01:21] Why? 为什么
[01:22] Because I was beneath Daddy. 因为我配不上爸爸[在你爸下面]
[01:23] You mean like the time 就像那次
[01:24] I opened your door without knocking? 我没敲门就进去时一样
[01:27] You, take Hans Gruber upstairs and hide him in your room. 你 把汉斯牵上楼藏在你房间里
[01:30] And you, take your hair out of that ponytail 你 放下马尾
[01:32] and make it look more festive. 弄得更喜庆些
[01:33] Want to give me styling tips? 想给我发型建议
[01:35] Yes, use a curling iron to give it a light bounce. 是 用卷发棒让头发蓬松些
[01:38] And you — Actually, you’re dressed appropriately 你 你穿得很得体
[01:40] and you’re involved in ballet, something cultural. 而且你跳芭蕾 属于文化范畴
[01:41] I have no notes for you. 我没意见
[01:42] I’m the man. 我最行
[01:44] Actually, I do have a note for you. 其实我有意见
[01:45] Be 30% less Oliver. 做七成的奥利弗
[01:49] You get so uptight when your parents visit. 你父母每次来你都好紧张
[01:51] And you get uptight when 你妈来过感恩节时
[01:52] it’s your mom’s year to come for Thanksgiving. 你也一样紧张
[01:53] That’s because she’s crazy, and that makes me crazy. 那是因为她是疯子 让我也会发疯
[01:56] But you don’t see me turning myself inside out 但你没看到我使出浑身解数
[01:58] trying to please her. 来取悦她
[01:59] No, you just yell at her in front of company 不 你只是在客人面前吼她
[02:01] and make everyone uncomfortable. 令所有人不自在
[02:02] I do that. Yeah. 我的确这样做 没错
[02:05] It’s different for me. 我不同
[02:06] You have brothers and sisters. 你有兄弟姐妹
[02:07] I’m an only child. 我是家中独生子
[02:08] All the attention falls on me. 父母的注意力全在我身上
[02:10] I have to make him proud. 我必须令他骄傲
[02:12] When are you going to stop trying 你什么时候才会不再
[02:13] to get your dad’s approval? 争取你爸爸的认同
[02:14] Right after this visit, when I finally get it. 在他这次到访我终于获得认同之后
[02:17] I sent him an early copy of my book — 我把新书的初版寄给了他
[02:18] “John Stuart Mill and the Consequences 《约翰·斯图尔特·密尔
[02:20] of a Thoroughgoing Empiricist Outlook.” 与彻底的经验主义展望的后果》
[02:21] JSM is his favorite utilitarian philosopher. JSM是他最喜欢的功利主义哲学家
[02:24] Did you trade JSM’s rookie card for a… 你有没有把JSM的新人卡拿去换…
[02:29] If I knew another philosopher, I would’ve totally landed that. 如果我知道其他哲学家的名字 这个笑话绝对没问题
[02:32] I just need you to get on board. 我只是需要你配合我
[02:34] Fine. 好
[02:35] But afterwards, you’re gonna owe me. 但之后你就欠我人情
[02:37] I want you do that special thing you know I like. 我要你做我喜欢的那件特别的事
[02:39] Tell the kids you’re out for the night 告诉孩子们你晚上出去了
[02:40] when, really, you’re just locked in our room 但其实你只是锁在房里
[02:42] with a coffee cup full of chocolate chips, 咖啡杯里装满巧克力薯片
[02:43] watching “Beachfront Bargain Hunt?” 看《海滨区古董淘宝拍卖》
[02:45] Sounds so hot when you say it. 你说出来好性感
[02:58] Busted. 捉到你了
[03:01] I need to get my phone back, 我要拿回手机
[03:02] but I can’t figure out the combination on the lock. 但我想不出密码是什么
[03:05] Why do you need your phone so bad? 你为什么这么需要手机
[03:06] Eyo texted, “I love you.” 埃约发短信说”我爱你”
[03:09] And…? 然后呢
[03:09] He said, “I love you,” 他说”我爱你”
[03:11] and that’s the first time he’s ever said that. 这是他第一次说
[03:13] And before I could text him back, 我还没来得及回
[03:14] Dad took my phone away. 爸就拿走了手机
[03:16] He’s got to be thinking you’re totally icing him out. 他会认为你不理他了
[03:18] I know! 我知道
[03:19] Okay, listen. 听着
[03:20] The sooner Grandma and Grandpa leave, 爷爷奶奶越快离开
[03:22] the sooner you’ll get your phone back. 你就能越快拿回手机
[03:24] Right. 对
[03:25] This Thanksgiving has to move fast. 这次的感恩节得快点过
[03:27] Wait. 等等
[03:31] I thought it might be Mom’s two favorite “Bachelor” Seasons. 我以为是妈妈最爱的两季《单身汉》季数
[03:34] 1321 13, 21.
[03:39] Oh, I love that outfit. 我喜欢这身衣服
[03:41] This one? 这套
[03:42] The one you laid out on the bed for me 你把这套放在我的床上
[03:43] with a note that says, “Please wear it. 留下字条说 请穿上
[03:45] My mommy and daddy are coming?” 我爸妈要来
[03:46] You added that last part. 最后那部分是你瞎说的
[03:47] You promised me you’d be on board. 你答应我会配合我
[03:49] Fine! I’m on board. 好 我配合
[03:51] But parents or no parents, 但不管有没有父母
[03:52] this button is getting unbuttoned 这颗裤扣在吃完南瓜派
[03:54] 20 minutes after pumpkin pie. 20分钟后会解开
[03:57] My parents are almost here, and I said no electronics. 我爸妈要来了 我说了不能用电子产品
[03:59] This is an assignment for school. 这是学校的作业
[04:01] I have to do a short film about my family’s Thanksgiving. 我要拍摄家庭感恩节的短片
[04:03] Okay, but when you use your camera 好 但你在爷爷奶奶旁边
[04:05] around Grandma and Grandpa, 拍摄时
[04:06] make sure you call it a “Documentary.” 记得要说是纪录片
[04:09] They’re here. 他们到了
[04:10] They’re here! They’re here! 他们到了 他们到了
[04:12] Everyone, look good. Have a mint. 各位 精神点 吃颗薄荷糖
[04:17] There’s no time to pick them up. Just kick them in the vent! 没时间捡了 踢进通风口
[04:23] Spencer? 斯宾塞
[04:24] Spencer? 斯宾塞
[04:25] Happy Thanksgiving. 感恩节快乐
[04:27] You invited an ex-con to our Thanksgiving? 你邀请前科犯来我们家过感恩节
[04:28] Yeah, he’s all alone, 对 他一个人
[04:29] and I wanted him to feel like family — 我希望他感觉我们是一家人
[04:31] family you leave money to. 继承遗产的家人
[04:33] What kind of person befriends someone 什么样的人和别人交朋友
[04:35] just to get in their will? 只为了被写进别人的遗嘱
[04:36] The kind who might not take care of his father 这种人的老爸如果一直鄙视他的行为
[04:37] if he keeps up the judgment. 他可能就不给老爸养老了
[04:39] This is for you — 送给你们的
[04:41] a rare Bordeaux I bought at auction. 我在拍卖下买下来的珍稀波尔多
[04:43] Do you have a decanter? 你有醒酒器吗
[04:45] I have a sun-tea jar. 我有冰茶罐子
[04:47] That’s what they call decanters in Florida. 就是佛州所谓的醒酒器
[04:50] I hear beeping. Who’s holding? 我听到哔哔声 是谁
[04:51] – Taylor. – It’s not me. -泰勒 -不是我
[04:53] Oops. Sorry. 抱歉
[04:54] I — I guess if I go past there, 我想如果我走到这里
[04:56] my ankle monitor’s out of range of my house. 我的脚踝监视器就超出范围了
[05:01] I don’t want my parole officer 我可不希望我的假释官
[05:02] busting up your Thanksgiving party. 破坏你们的感恩节派对
[05:04] Pearl’s fun at first, but she wears on you. 开始觉得珀尔很有趣 不过她会烦人
[05:07] – So sorry you can’t stay. – Nonsense. -很遗憾你只能离开 -瞎说
[05:09] I’ll go get the card table and set it up right here. 我去拿小桌子摆在这里
[05:11] It’s them. 是他们
[05:13] Anna-Kat, stop eating mints off the floor! 安娜凯特 别再吃地板上的薄荷糖
[05:14] – I’ll get it. – No, that’s okay. -我去开 -不 没事
[05:17] Ah, happy Thanksgiving. 感恩节快乐
[05:19] Spencer Blitz. 我是斯宾塞·布利茨
[05:20] You’re that investment banker that they locked up. 你是被关起来的投资银行家
[05:23] That’s me. 正是在下
[05:24] And now I’m your son’s doorman 现在我是你儿子的看门人
[05:26] who’s never allowed to play the market again. 而且不能再碰股票
[05:28] Empire Energy’s about to make a run. 帝国能源的股票要涨
[05:30] May I take your coat? 外套给我好吗
[05:32] Oh! Hi, honey! 你好 亲爱的
[05:34] Hi, Mom. 妈妈
[05:36] Hi, Dad. 爸爸
[05:37] Any other criminal friends coming for dinner? 还有罪犯朋友来吃晚餐吗
[05:39] Oh, no. 不是
[05:41] Spencer’s not my friend. He’s Oliver’s friend. 斯宾塞不是我的朋友 他是奥利弗的朋友
[05:43] Oh, a boy and his felon. 男孩和他的罪犯
[05:45] Warms the heart. 温暖人心
[05:46] Happy Thanksgiving! 感恩节快乐
[05:48] Katie! 凯蒂
[05:49] There is the woman that my son insisted on marrying. 我儿子坚持要娶的女人
[05:52] You. 瞧你
[05:55] Grandma, grandpa! 奶奶 爷爷
[06:00] Thank you. That was perfectly handled. 谢谢你 表现太棒了
[06:02] My secret is, I make a fist 我的秘诀是 手握成拳头
[06:03] and dig my fingernails into my hand. 指甲掐进手里
[06:04] See? 瞧
[06:06] Is that blood? 那是血吗
[06:07] Yeah. 是的
[06:09] All right, everyone’s here! 好了 大家都到了
[06:11] Let’s all go to the dinner table. 大家入席吧
[06:12] The turkey still has two more hours to cook. 火鸡还要烤两个小时
[06:14] I say screw the turkey and let’s get on with it! 我说不管火鸡 大家开吃吧
[06:19] Nice try speeding up Thanksgiving. 真会把感恩节加速
[06:21] Wait, what’s that sound? 慢着 什么声音
[06:24] It’s Eyo weeping as he checks his phone 埃约一边哭泣一边看手机
[06:26] for a text that never comes. 等着永远不会来的短信
[06:30] Sorry about the card table, 抱歉只有小桌子
[06:32] but it must be better than your last Thanksgiving 但肯定比你去年在联邦监狱过的
[06:34] in federal prison. 感恩节要好
[06:35] Oh, Guy Fieri was our guest chef. 费艾里[名厨]是我们的特邀大厨
[06:37] Too spicy. Terrible! 太辣了 可怕
[06:39] I’ve got sweatshirts for everyone 我给大家准备了牛津大学的
[06:41] from Oxford University! 针织衫
[06:42] He teaches there in the summers. 他夏天时在那里教书
[06:44] It’s very prestigious. 极具声望
[06:46] Yes, my job is prestigious, but, um… 对 我的工作极具声望 但是
[06:49] it’s not the only thing that I’m proud of in my life. 这并不是我人生中唯一骄傲的事
[06:52] Greg? 格雷格
[06:55] Tell ’em about the time that I smoked Tony Blair at Scrabble. 告诉他们那次我玩拼字游戏完胜托尼·布莱尔
[06:58] You just did, Dad. 你刚说了 爸
[07:00] Greg is impressive, too. 格雷格也很厉害
[07:02] You should see the velvet-y professor thing 你应该看每次毕业典礼上
[07:03] he gets to wear around his neck at every graduation ceremony. 他脖子上围着的天鹅绒教授的东西
[07:06] It’s like he teaches at Hogwarts! 好像他在霍格华兹教书一样
[07:08] I’m good, honey. Thank you. 我没事 亲爱的 谢谢
[07:11] I’ll get it. 我去开
[07:12] Who is that? We’re not expecting anyone else. 会是谁 没人会来啊
[07:15] Well, hello! 你好
[07:17] Hello, everyone. 大家好
[07:19] Mom?! 妈
[07:20] You didn’t tell me the stiffs were coming. 你没告诉我呆板一家会来
[07:23] I didn’t tell you 我没告诉你
[07:24] because you’re not supposed to be here. 是因为你不应该来这里
[07:25] You’re supposed to be at Steph’s. 你应该去斯黛家
[07:26] Well, your sister got caught up in that travel ban, 你妹碰上了旅游禁令
[07:28] and now she’s stuck in Turkey. 现在她困在土耳其
[07:30] And it didn’t occur to you to call or give me a heads-up? 你就没想过先打电话或是打招呼吗
[07:32] What, so that you could come up with some dumb excuse 让你想到愚蠢的借口
[07:34] for why I couldn’t come? 说我不能来吗
[07:35] Absolutely not. 当然不行
[07:36] I can still make an excuse. 我依然可以想出借口
[07:38] Oven’s broken. House is being fumigated. 烤箱坏了 家里在消毒
[07:40] Uh…stay away from me. You drive me crazy. 离我远点 你让我发疯
[07:43] You know, I haven’t been here for 20 seconds, 我来了还不到20秒
[07:45] and you are already on my ass. 你已经在挑衅我了
[07:47] Lucky for you I’m in a good mood. 你运气不错 我心情很好
[07:49] I had two road pinots. 我在路上喝了两杯葡萄酒
[07:52] Katie, can I talk to you for a minute? 凯蒂 聊聊好吗
[07:55] In private? 私下里聊
[07:59] Do you know how to make a whiskey sour? 你会做威士忌酸酒吗
[08:03] I can’t believe your mom crashed Thanksgiving. 真不敢相信没邀请你妈她就来过感恩节了
[08:05] She doesn’t even think to call! 她连电话都不打
[08:06] It’s bad enough we have an ex-con in the house. 家里有个前科犯已经够糟了
[08:08] Now we’ll have your soon-to-be-tipsy mom 现在又来了马上会喝醉的你的妈
[08:10] telling my parents dumb stewardess stories 跟我爸妈讲那些愚蠢的空姐故事
[08:11] about how she had a layover with James Caan. 她怎么和詹姆斯·凯恩中途转机
[08:14] She always stresses the “Lay.” 她的重音总是在”机”上
[08:15] You’re saying that as though old Snooty and Tooty 你意思是傲慢先生和完美女士
[08:17] are too good for my mother. 比我妈高一等
[08:18] Oh, come on, Katie. 拜托 凯蒂
[08:19] My dad is a three-time National Dickens Scholar. 我爸曾经三次获得全国狄更斯学者称号
[08:21] James Caan was in “The Godfather I” And “II.” 詹姆斯·凯恩出演过《教父》一和二
[08:25] What’s your point? 你想说什么
[08:26] My point is that I would listen 我想说我会听
[08:27] to my mom’s stories till the end of time 我妈讲故事一直讲到最后
[08:29] if it meant never having to hear your father go on 这样不用听你爸一直唠叨
[08:31] about his favorite author. 他最爱的作者
[08:32] What’s his name again? Scrotum? 是谁来着 阴囊吗
[08:34] Balzac. 巴尔扎克
[08:35] I knew I was close. 我知道我说得很接近
[08:36] My parent is a world-famous scholar. 我父母是世界知名学者
[08:38] Yours is a world-traveling tramp. 你妈是环游世界的荡妇
[08:40] That’s it! I’m off board! 够了 我不配合了
[08:42] I am going upstairs to change into my buffet pants! 我会上楼换回我的自助餐裤子
[08:51] I’m going to be getting some slice-of-life footage. 我要拍一些日常生活镜头
[08:53] Pretend I’m not here… 假装我不在
[08:55] unless you’re giving out doughnut holes. 除非是派甜甜圈
[08:57] Then I would like to be recognized. 那我希望你们看到我了
[09:00] Read anything interesting lately? 最近读过什么有趣的东西吗
[09:01] Oh, funny you should ask. Yes. 说来有趣 是的
[09:03] I just re-read my old dissertation, 我在重新看我以前的论文
[09:06] and you can tell, from even a young age, 可以看出 我年轻的时候
[09:08] I was something special. 就相当了不得
[09:13] This is what you’re wearing? Jeans? 你就穿这个吗 牛仔裤
[09:15] Yeah. 是的
[09:16] And if you say anything more about it, 你再多话
[09:18] I’m losing the bra, and then all hell breaks loose. 我就解开文胸 一切都会失控
[09:19] We had an agreement. 我们说好了的
[09:21] Greg, can I speak to you one second in private? 格雷格 我们私下聊聊好吗
[09:25] Okay, the appetizers are done. 开胃菜好了
[09:28] If I turn the oven to 600, will the turkey cook faster? 如果我把烤箱调到600 火鸡能快点好吗
[09:30] It doesn’t work that way. Grease would catch fire. 不是这样的 油会烧起来
[09:32] The whole house would burn down. 整栋房子会烧掉
[09:33] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[09:35] Anna-Kat, give us a moment. 安娜凯特 让我们静静
[09:37] Your, uh…sister’s worried about a boy. 你姐姐在为男孩烦心
[09:40] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[09:41] Well, I spent my life learning how to read people. 我这辈子都在学习如何看人
[09:43] It’s how I became successful in business 这样我才会在商业上成功
[09:45] and how I knew where the warden hid the flag 也是这样我才知道在精神日囚犯对守卫时
[09:48] when it was prisoners versus guards 监狱长把旗子
[09:49] on Spirit Day. 藏在哪里
[09:51] That sounds great. 听起来真不错
[09:52] If I ever go to federal prison, I’m using you as a reference. 如果我以后进联邦监狱 我一定提到你
[09:55] I also see tension between your grandparents. 我还看出来你爷爷奶奶之间关系紧张
[09:57] Notice they’re only holding hands 注意到他们牵手时
[09:59] by the fingertips. 只碰指尖
[10:01] You’re wrong about that one. 这你就错了
[10:03] My grandparents have always been the perfect couple. 我的爷爷奶奶一直是模范夫妻
[10:06] Trust me. 相信我
[10:07] People often put on an act 人们想掩饰真实目的时
[10:09] when they’re hiding their true intentions. 一定会做戏
[10:14] I hear you have good wine. 我听说你这里有好红酒
[10:16] Oh, the best! 最好的
[10:18] It’s from Thomas Jefferson’s personal collection. 来自托马斯·杰斐逊的私人珍藏
[10:20] One of only three bottles left. 世上只剩三瓶
[10:23] With age comes perfection. 年代越久远越是完美
[10:27] And wisdom. 越有智慧
[10:28] Goodbye. 再见
[10:30] She is so into me! 她好喜欢我
[10:33] Whether it’s arrogance or senility, 不管是自大还是高龄
[10:35] you wear it well, my friend. 都非常适合你 我的朋友
[10:40] I don’t like how he treats you. 我不喜欢他这样对你
[10:42] Just admit that he is a cold, withholding jerk, 你就承认他是个冷血无情的混蛋
[10:45] and I’ll get back on board. 我就继续配合你
[10:46] – My father is a great man. – If he is so great, -我父亲是个伟大的人 -如果他这么伟大
[10:48] then why hasn’t he said anything about your book? 他为什么还没提到你的书
[10:51] I’m sure there’s a simple explanation. 我相信解释起来很容易
[10:53] He doesn’t have e-mail, so I sent him a copy. 他没有电邮 所以我寄的是打印件
[10:55] The package was too big for the slot, 包裹太大塞不进邮箱
[10:57] so they hid it behind the ficus. 所以快递员藏在了盆栽后面
[10:58] That’s not a great hiding place. 藏在那里可不好
[10:59] Someone could have taken it — an animal, perhaps. 可能被人拿走 有可能是动物
[11:01] Did you know that squirrels 你知道松鼠
[11:02] can carry up to ten times their own body weight? 可以搬动十倍于体重的东西吗
[11:04] No, I didn’t know that. 我不知道
[11:06] But what I do know is I’m gonna go out there 但我知道我要马上出去
[11:08] and get plastered with my tramp mom, 和我的荡妇妈妈大醉一场
[11:09] provided she is not abducted by squirrels. 假如她没被松鼠拐走的话
[11:13] And then Jimmy Caan said, 然后詹米·凯恩说
[11:15] “That was one hell of a lay over!” 好厉害的转机
[11:18] Tell the part where your leg slipped in the toilet, 跟他们讲讲那次你的腿滑进了马桶
[11:20] and you had to do dinner service with a blue foot. 你上晚餐时脚是蓝色的
[11:22] No, that’s okay. Let’s go talk to Oliver. 不 没事 我们去找奥利弗谈谈
[11:24] He’s involved in ballet. 他在跳芭蕾
[11:25] Yes. Let’s. 好 我们去
[11:30] It’s so fun shocking them. 让他们吃惊真好玩
[11:32] You know, I haven’t even broken the seal yet 我甚至还没开始讲
[11:34] about the bi-curious stories yet. 双性取向的故事
[11:36] Look at us. 瞧咱们
[11:38] We’re finally getting along! 终于合得来了
[11:40] Yeah, well… our tightest bond 是啊 我们最紧密的联系
[11:41] has always been in the criticism of others. 一直是对他人毒舌
[11:43] Oh, they are, without a doubt — 他们真是毫无疑问是…
[11:46] Anna-Kat, Mama is gonna say words she uses 安娜凯特 妈妈要说一些话
[11:49] when she’s behind 是在超市时
[11:50] someone writing a check at the grocery store. 前面交钱的人写支票时我说的
[11:51] Could you film your grandparents instead? 你去拍你的爷爷奶奶好吗
[11:56] And Harvard’s always looking for male ballerinos. 哈佛总是会招男性芭蕾舞演员
[11:58] That’s my ticket in. 所以我能进去
[11:59] What complex machinations. 好复杂的阴谋诡计
[12:02] Oh, wait, wait. Something’s brewing. 慢着 有灵感
[12:05] “Complexinations!” Well, hello, new word. 杂计 你好 新词汇
[12:08] Welcome to the world. 欢迎来到这个世界
[12:11] There’s actually quite a few cultural things happening 其实家里有不少与文化
[12:13] in this house — dancing… 有关的事 跳舞
[12:15] writing. 写作
[12:17] Right. 对
[12:21] Oh, enough already. 真是够了
[12:23] Thomas, have you read Greg’s damn book? 托马斯 你看了格雷格的书吗
[12:27] yes. 看了
[12:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:33] Anything to add? 有要补充的吗
[12:39] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[12:42] Well, great. 非常好
[12:43] I was worried you had a squirrel problem. 我还担心你家闹松鼠
[12:49] And Greg’s father, that pompous jerk, 格雷格的父亲 那个自大的混蛋
[12:51] just sat there and didn’t say anything. 坐在那里什么也没说
[12:53] That’s when I snuck out and gave you guys the 911 text. 那时候我溜出来给你们发紧急短信
[12:56] Oh, well, I’m glad you did. 我很高兴你发了
[12:57] I’m happy to get away from my family. 我很开心能逃离家人
[12:59] I told them I was spotting and had to lie down. 我说我内裤上有血 需要躺着
[13:01] No one questions you after you drop the word “Spotting.” 听到有血后没人会问问题
[13:05] Here’s a twist. 还有反转
[13:06] I’m getting along with my mom, but I’m mad at Greg 我和我妈合得来 生格雷格的气
[13:09] and super-mad at the way his father treats him. 更气他父亲那样对他
[13:11] So I’m both pissed at and protective of Greg. 我又气格雷格又想保护他
[13:13] I’m very conflicted. 我非常矛盾
[13:15] Do you want to come back with me for moral support? 你们想去精神上支持我吗
[13:17] Can’t. I’m spotting. 不行 我内裤上有血
[13:18] Me too. 我也是
[13:21] Back from the soup kitchen. 我从食物施舍处回来了
[13:22] What soup kitchen? 哪个食物施舍处
[13:24] The one in here, honey. 这里的 亲爱的
[13:25] Okay. So just nonsense. Right. 好吧 瞎编的
[13:28] Okay! Mom is home! 好的 妈妈回来了
[13:29] I would like to invite everybody to the dinner table. 我想请大家入席
[13:32] You’re serving starches? They make me bloat. 菜里有淀粉吗 我会胀气
[13:34] I can take a Zantac, but we’ll have to wait for — 我可以先吃胃药 但我们必须等…
[13:36] Let’s just move to the damn table already! 大家都给我快入席
[13:38] Come on. 快点
[13:40] All right. 好了
[13:44] I’m really starting to like you. 我开始喜欢你了
[13:46] Thanks, Grandma. 谢谢你 外婆
[13:48] Taylor, what in the world is going on with you? 泰勒 你到底怎么了
[13:50] Dad took my phone. 爸爸拿走了我的手机
[13:51] So…? 所以呢
[13:52] Eyo texted “Happy Thanksgiving.” 埃约发短信说感恩节快乐
[13:54] And then he wrote, “I love you.” 然后他写了 我爱你
[13:56] L-u-v? 我耐你
[13:57] L-o-v-e. 我爱你
[13:58] Damn! 见鬼
[14:02] I think Spencer’s on to me about befriending him for his money. 我觉得斯宾塞感觉我是为了钱才帮他
[14:04] Can you tell when I’m lying? 你能看出我说谎吗
[14:06] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[14:07] I really like your sweater. 我非常喜欢你的毛衣
[14:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:10] Okay, good. You can’t tell. 很好 你看不出来
[14:10] Very nice. 非常好
[14:12] Now, go get your sister for dinner. 去叫你妹妹吃晚餐
[14:13] She’s in her room editing her movie. 她在房间里剪辑电影
[14:15] Were you going to write back, “I love you too?” 你打算回他”我也爱你”吗
[14:16] I guess so. 我想是的
[14:17] Well, do you love him? 你爱他吗
[14:18] I don’t know. 我不知道
[14:19] Then why would you tell him you do? 那你为什么告诉他你爱他
[14:21] It’s just texting. 这只是短信
[14:22] No one expects you to be fully honest. 没人指望你全说实话
[14:24] Oh, I think I’m gonna like texting! 我想我会喜欢短信
[14:27] Taylor, back when I was a stewardess, 泰勒 我做空姐时
[14:29] guys used to throw the word “Love” At me 男人们对我说爱的频率
[14:31] as freely as they would throw Quaaludes. 就像吃安眠药一样
[14:33] But you have to make sure the love is real. 但你得确定爱是真的
[14:36] Or else you can wake up in a motel room in Akron 否则你会在亚克朗市的汽车旅馆醒来
[14:39] without a ride to the airport. 没有车坐去机场
[14:41] I probably still have ‘ludes 我家的沙发垫子里
[14:42] caught between my couch cushions. 可能还有掉进去的安眠药
[14:44] You’re starting to grow on me. 我开始喜欢你了
[14:47] Don’t worry about your phone. 别为手机烦心了
[14:48] Go over to Eyo’s now and talk to him. 现在去找埃约谈
[14:50] You need to do this face-to-face, 你需要亲自跟他说
[14:52] see if it’s real. 看是不是真的
[14:53] Thanks, Mom. 谢谢你 妈
[14:57] I finished my film. We have to watch it now. 我制作完了电影 必须现在看
[14:59] Why can’t we watch it after dinner? 不能晚餐后看吗
[15:01] Because after dinner, 晚餐后
[15:02] you start flashing the lights on and off, 你会把灯一开一关
[15:04] singing the song “Closing Time.” 开始唱”打烊了”
[15:09] I can’t believe it still works. We haven’t used it in so long. 真不敢相信电视还是好的 好久没用了
[15:14] And, yes, there will be a brief Q&A after the screening. 没错 试映后会有简短的问答会
[15:21] Thanksgiving means doing a lot of extra work 感恩节意味着做很多额外的工作
[15:24] for a woman who refuses to eat my food 为一个拒绝吃我做的菜的女人
[15:26] and a man who insults my husband. 以及羞辱我老公的男人的干活
[15:30] Okay, very funny. 好了 非常搞笑
[15:31] Anna-Kat, make sure you erase that. 安娜凯特 记得删掉
[15:34] Truth is, I’ve had all the money in the world, 事实上 我有数不尽的钱
[15:36] but Thanksgiving’s always been 但感恩节对我来说
[15:38] a bit of a lonely holiday for me, 一直是孤单的节日
[15:41] because I’ve — 因为我
[15:43] Well, I never made time for family. 我从来没为家人腾出时间
[15:45] But I’m thankful to my new friend 但我感恩我的新朋友
[15:47] who has… 他已经
[15:50] become my family. 成为了我的家人
[16:01] Looks like your plan is working. 看来你的计划奏效了
[16:03] Yeah. 是啊
[16:11] Thanksgiving! 感恩节
[16:15] – How’s tenure coming? – Oh, I think I’m on-track -终身教职怎么样了 -我想
[16:18] to make it in the next couple of years. 接下来几年就能行了
[16:19] Oh, I made tenure at 28. Hon, was it 28 or 29? 我在28岁时就有终身教职了 是28还是29
[16:22] I jest. We both know it was 28. 我开玩笑的 我们都知道是28岁
[16:27] Honey! Walk me to the powder room. 亲爱的 陪我去洗手间
[16:43] Why are you always such an ass to Greg? 你为什么总是对格雷格这样坏
[16:47] I’m just giving him something to live up to. 我只是给他可奋斗的目标
[16:49] Oh! Like you’re so great. 好像你很伟大一样
[16:52] We have to turn this off. Now. Here. 必须关掉这个 来
[16:54] Off! 关
[16:55] Um, Grandpa, 爷爷
[16:57] that’s a toy cellphone filled with jellybeans. 那是装满糖豆的玩具手机
[17:00] Say what you will about Greg. 随你怎么说格雷格
[17:02] He hasn’t been hiding a second family 过去20年 他可没有隐瞒
[17:06] in England for the last 20 years. 在英国的另一个家
[17:11] He doesn’t even go to England. 他根本没去过英国
[17:13] That’s not a fair comparison. 这样比太不公平
[17:24] ♪ Closing time ♪ 打烊了
[17:27] Wait, you have a second family? 慢着 你还有一个家
[17:30] How long have you known about this? 你知道这事多久了
[17:32] Three months ago, his son called. 三个月前 他儿子打来电话
[17:34] Your genius father 你的天才父亲
[17:36] left his secret cellphone in his nightstand. 把他的秘密手机放在了床头柜上
[17:38] You have a son? 你有个儿子
[17:40] I have a brother? 我有个弟弟
[17:41] Greg. 格雷格
[17:42] I’m not talking to you. 我没和你说话
[17:43] No, my other son is also named Greg. 不 我另一个儿子也叫格雷格
[17:46] Greg?! 格雷格
[17:47] Why would you name him Greg?! 你为什么给他取名格雷格
[17:49] You already have a son named Greg! 你已经有个儿子叫格雷格
[17:51] So I wouldn’t make a mistake and call you by the wrong name! 这样我不会出错 叫错你的名字
[17:56] Makes perfect sense! 非常有道理
[17:57] Shut up, just… 闭嘴 你给我
[18:00] shut up. 闭嘴
[18:02] You know, every time you visit, 每次你来访
[18:04] I put Katie and the kids through hell just to impress you. 我让凯蒂和孩子们受尽折磨来迎合你
[18:06] We put on this charade. 我们弄虚作假
[18:08] The funny thing is, you’re the one 可笑的是 你才是
[18:09] who’s been putting on the charade. 弄虚作假的人
[18:11] But now I see the real you. 但现在我看清真正的你了
[18:13] Well, Dad… 爸
[18:15] this is the real me. 这是真实的我
[18:16] We watch TV. 我们看电视
[18:18] Like, a lot of TV! 经常看
[18:20] We watch all of “The Bachelors” — 我们看了所有的《单身汉》
[18:21] “Bachelorette,” “Bachelor Pad,” And even “Bachelor in Paradise.” 《单身女郎》《单身汉公寓》甚至《天堂的单身汉》
[18:24] My kids love their cellphones. 我的孩子们爱他们的手机
[18:27] Taylor already has arthritis in her right thumb. 泰勒的右拇指已经得了关节炎
[18:29] Oh, and you’re going to be so disappointed in this! 这个准让你失望死
[18:38] Do you know how to make a whiskey sour? 你会做威士忌酸酒吗
[18:43] Eyo and I broke up. 埃约和我分手了
[18:45] What? 什么
[18:49] This is our family pet — 这是我们的家庭宠物
[18:51] a filthy, garbage-eating pig. 一只肮脏吃垃圾的猪
[18:53] My whole life, I’ve looked up to you. 我这辈子一直崇拜你
[18:56] In my eyes, you couldn’t do anything wrong. 在我眼中 你不可能做错任何事
[18:59] In your eyes, I couldn’t do anything right. 在你眼中 我不可能做对任何事
[19:02] Well, it turns out, I did everything right! 结果 我做对了所有事
[19:05] I’ve got sometimes-great kids 我有有时候听话的孩子
[19:07] and an intermittently-great wife! 还有间歇性伟大的老婆
[19:10] I had planned on telling you about Greg, Greg. 我打算告诉你格雷格的事 格雷格
[19:13] I’m not done. 我还没说完
[19:14] I could give a rat’s ass if you like my book or not. 我根本不在乎你是否喜欢我的书
[19:17] I like it! 我喜欢
[19:18] And it’s damn good! 那是非常棒的书
[19:19] Okay. 好的
[19:20] Okay, you’ve had your little say. 你说完了
[19:22] All right. We are getting out of here. 我们走了
[19:24] Nobody speaks to me like this. 没人能像这样跟我说话
[19:26] Hey, Thomas. 托马斯
[19:28] Here’s a new word for you — 送个新词给你
[19:30] “Ska-douche!” 滚渣
[19:32] That’s the sound the door makes 这是把人渣赶出家时
[19:33] when you kick a douche out of the house! 关门发出的声音
[19:38] You will always be my favorite, Greg! 你永远是我的最爱 格雷格
[19:40] Because the other one isn’t my son, 因为另一个格雷格不是我的儿子
[19:42] and he has a whore for a mother. 他有个荡妇妈
[19:49] I feel… like I missed something. 我觉得我错过了什么
[19:53] Little bit. 一点
[20:00] You okay? 你还好吗
[20:01] I’m not gonna lie. I’m pretty confused right now. 我不会骗你 我现在很困惑
[20:03] Oh, honey. 亲爱的
[20:06] The bright side to this toilet fire is 这场闹剧好的一面就是
[20:08] you’re not an only child anymore. 你不再是独生子了
[20:10] Yeah, that’s true! 没错
[20:13] How does that make you feel? 你有什么感受
[20:16] Anna-Kat, you’re not handing that in. 安娜凯特 这次作业不能交
[20:18] We’re just gonna take an “F” On this one. 等着不及格吧
[20:23] Olly, boy, I want to give you something. 小奥 我给你点东西
[20:25] No! I don’t want anything from you. 不 我不要你的任何东西
[20:27] Having you here is all I need. 你在这里就足够了
[20:29] I wasn’t giving you a $50,000 watch, you dummy. 我没打算把五万块的表给你 笨蛋
[20:33] I just want you to take it and have it cleaned. 我只是让你拿去清洗
[20:38] Appreciate the gesture. 欣赏你的态度
[20:40] I had my doubts about you, kid, 我怀疑过你 孩子
[20:42] but it turned out I was reading you all wrong. 结果我完全看错了你
[20:52] Sweetheart, let’s head on out. 亲爱的 我们走
[20:55] Yeah, let’s go and dig through those couch cushions. 咱们去翻沙发垫
[20:57] Yeah. 好的
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme