Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] The Egyptian plover and the Nile crocodile 埃及千鸟和尼罗河鳄鱼
[00:05] are an example of a symbiotic relationship at its finest. 是共栖关系的最好体现例子
[00:10] So…we’re just watching TV with the pig now. 现在和猪一起看电视吗
[00:13] Is that it? Is this my life? 我的人生就是这样了吗
[00:15] Hans Gruber has a name, Mama. 汉斯·格鲁伯有名字的 妈妈
[00:17] We don’t name food in this house. 这个家不给食物取名字
[00:19] We eat it. 我们会吃掉它
[00:20] Mama, he doesn’t understand that you’re joking. 妈妈 它不懂你在开玩笑
[00:22] – I’m not. – I promise you, sweetie. -我没有 – 我向你保证 亲爱的
[00:25] No one is ever going to eat Hans Gruber. 永远没人会吃汉斯·格鲁伯
[00:26] He’s a member of our family now. 它现在是家里的一员了
[00:27] Uh, Greg, honey. 格雷格 亲爱的
[00:29] Can you come join me at the window? 陪我来窗户边好吗
[00:30] Why? 为什么
[00:33] So we can look out. 我们能看向窗外
[00:34] – Oh, at what? – I want to have a private conversation. -看什么 -我要私下聊聊
[00:36] Why are you so bad at this? 你怎么就是这么没眼力劲
[00:40] Okay, you stay. 你留下
[00:42] You know that reoccurring fantasy I have 你知道我经常幻想的事
[00:44] where I accidentally get locked up 我意外被关在
[00:46] in a mental hospital, and I get to spend three weeks 精神病院 我能在病床上躺三周
[00:48] alone in bed with no one bugging me? 没人烦我
[00:49] I’m familiar with your psych-ward vacation plan, yes. 我知道你的疯人院休假计划
[00:52] Well, I’m this close to doing it. 我还差这么点就实施计划
[00:53] How is it that we both said “No” To a puppy, 我们俩都同意不养狗
[00:55] yet you took it upon yourself to bring home a pig? 你却自做主张带只猪回家
[00:58] Mama, guess what. 妈妈 你猜
[00:59] Hans Gruber and I have a symbiotic relationship. 汉斯·格鲁伯和我是共栖关系
[01:02] I give him food, and he gives me love. 我给它食物 它给我爱
[01:04] Amazing. 太棒了
[01:06] The pig has to go. 猪得走
[01:07] But we’ve gotten used to having Hans Gruber around. 但我们习惯了有汉斯·格鲁伯在家里
[01:09] This has gone on long enough. Just fold already. 这事已经有段时间了 快屈服吧
[01:12] It’s only a matter of time before he does. 他屈服只是早晚问题
[01:14] What’s that supposed to mean? 这是什么意思
[01:15] Well, you always give in eventually. 你总是最终会屈服
[01:17] Is that what everyone in this house thinks of me — 家里人都是这样想我的吗
[01:20] that I always give in? 我总是会屈服
[01:21] Well, guess what — I’m not giving in on this one. 你猜怎样 这次我不会屈服
[01:24] – Ever. – Oh, “Ever.” -永远不会 -永远吗
[01:25] So, then, tomorrow? 那就是明天
[01:26] What the hell? I can’t get that pillow again. 搞什么 那个枕头买不到了
[01:29] That’s a one of a kind from T.J.Maxx. 那是超市里独一无二的
[01:34] This is me — forced to eat my anger. 这是我 被迫吃下我的怒火
[01:43] Just give him the M&M’S. 把糖豆给它
[01:44] Never! 休想
[01:58] Why are you sending slutty emojis to someone who isn’t your nice, 你为什么把性感表情发给你可爱男友埃约
[02:01] sweet boyfriend, Eyo? 以外的人
[02:04] – Who is he? – I’m not telling you anything. -他是谁 -我不会告诉你的
[02:06] Not a problem. I’ll just FaceTime him. 没问题 我和他视频
[02:08] Mom, give it back! Mnh-mnh! 妈 还给我
[02:09] Mom, give me back my phone! 妈 手机还我
[02:11] You know what? Fine. 算了
[02:12] His name is John Reese, 他叫约翰·里斯
[02:13] and he’s a senior. 毕业班的
[02:14] A senior? 毕业班的
[02:16] If that’s the best thing that you have to say about him — 这就是他最大的优点吗
[02:18] Ah, the McRib is back. 猪排堡回来了
[02:20] I’m gonna stay on you forever about this, Taylor! I’m like herpes! 这事我永远会揪着不放 我就像疱疹一样
[02:24] What the hell comes out of your mouth sometimes, Katie? 有时候你说出来的真不是人话 凯蒂
[02:26] See, Mama? He’s not expensive. 看 妈妈 养它不贵
[02:28] He eats garbage. 它吃垃圾
[02:30] It’s every mother’s dream to have a farm animal 农场动物在厨房吃垃圾
[02:32] consuming trash in her kitchen. 是每个母亲的梦想
[02:37] You’ll change your mind once I’ve trained him. 我训练好它之后你会改变想法的
[02:39] So, that’s it? 是这样吗
[02:41] That’s your plan — train the hog? 这就是你的计划 训猪
[02:43] Yes. Hans Gruber 是的 汉斯·格鲁伯
[02:44] is an unconventional pet, 是非传统的宠物
[02:45] but Anna-Kat has really bonded with him, and you know what? 但安娜凯特与它建立了感情
[02:48] So have I. 我也是
[02:49] Yeah, I don’t like the, uh, hillbilly factor, obviously, 显然我不喜欢这种乡下元素
[02:52] but I’m impressed that you’re not folding. 但我钦佩你这次没屈服
[02:54] I’ve never seen this side of you before. 以前从没见过你的这一面
[02:56] Thank you, Oliver. 谢谢你 奥利弗
[02:57] But Mom’s not gonna put up with it much longer. 但妈妈不会忍受太久
[02:59] If you two decide to get divorced, 如果你俩决定离婚
[03:01] I’ll go with whoever doesn’t get the minivan. 谁不要那辆迷你厢车 我就跟谁
[03:04] Katie? You’re thinking about divorce? 凯蒂 你在考虑离婚吗
[03:07] Just walk right in, Viv. Don’t worry about social norms. 随便走进来 维芙 别管什么社会准则
[03:10] We are not getting divorced. 我们没有闹离婚
[03:11] Oh, thank God, because, Katie, 谢天谢地 凯蒂
[03:13] divorce is not as good as you think it will be. 离婚没你想得那么好
[03:15] Even Greg might be better than no husband. 有格雷格这种丈夫总比没有好
[03:17] – Thank you, Viv. – You’re welcome. -谢了 维芙 -不客气
[03:18] Hey. These are for you. 这是给你的
[03:19] You bought me things? 你给我买了礼物
[03:21] I wish I could buy things. I have very little money. 我倒想买东西 但我没什么钱了
[03:24] It turns out prenups are legally binding, 原来婚前协议是有法律效应的
[03:26] even if you dramatically rip it up during mediation. 哪怕你在仲裁中戏剧性地撕掉
[03:29] Apparently, they make copies. 显然他们会复印
[03:32] You and Alan had a prenup? 你和艾伦签了婚前协议
[03:34] We did. I’m momentarily not as rich as I look. 是的 我没有看上去那么富有
[03:36] I got the house but not a lot of actual money. 我拿到了房子 但没什么钱
[03:39] So, I was hoping you could teach me 所以我希望你可以教我
[03:40] how to do laundry like poor people do. 像穷人那样洗衣服
[03:44] Viv, I’m not gonna teach you remedial housekeeping. 维芙 我不会教你做家务
[03:49] You’re doing it for me! Love it. 你会帮我做 太好了
[03:51] Oh, do I need a ticket or anything? 我需要拿收据吗
[03:54] – No. – Okay. Bye! -不用 -好的 拜拜
[03:58] This is why having money is important. 所以有钱很重要
[04:01] Spencer Blitz doesn’t do his own laundry. 斯宾塞·布利茨不用自己洗衣服
[04:03] DCOB D.C.O.B.
[04:05] “Dry clean only, baby.” 只要干洗 宝贝
[04:07] Spencer is the type of greedy, self-centered person 斯宾塞是典型的贪婪自私的人
[04:10] we don’t want Oliver becoming. 我们不希望奥利弗变成那样
[04:11] I can’t believe you’re still letting him work for that ex-con. 真不敢相信你依然让他为那个前科犯干活
[04:15] She wants you to fold on this, too, but don’t do it, Dad. 她想你屈服 但别这样做 爸爸
[04:17] Stay strong. 坚强些
[04:18] Hey, puberty boy. 青春期小子
[04:20] Nobody asked you. 没人问你
[04:23] Come on. Come on. 过来过来
[04:25] Drop it. 放下
[04:26] Hans Gruber, you’re a genius! 汉斯·格鲁伯 你是天才
[04:28] Ja, schwein! 是的 小猪
[04:29] Where you off to? 你去哪里
[04:31] Uh, I’m picking up dinner 我去主街的餐厅
[04:32] for me and Spencer from Tavern On Main. 为我和斯宾塞取晚餐
[04:34] I’m really excited. 我非常激动
[04:36] I’ve never had a red lobster from a restaurant that wasn’t named “Red Lobster.” 我从来没吃过非”红龙虾餐厅”的红龙虾
[04:39] You seem to be developing a real friendship with Spencer. 你似乎和斯宾塞发展了真正的友谊
[04:41] Seems like that? Good, then it’s working. 看起来是吗 太好了 这就对了
[04:44] Soon, he’ll think of me as the son he never had, 很快他会把我当作儿子
[04:46] and I’ll become the sole heir to a huge fortune 我会成为巨大财富的唯一继承人
[04:48] that he does have. 他的确很有钱
[04:50] All that smile’s missing is this. 这副笑容还差这个
[04:53] Ooh, I like that. I’m gonna use it. 我喜欢 以后用
[04:57] Mama. Watch this. 妈妈 你看
[05:03] Sit. 坐
[05:06] Now, stay. 不动
[05:12] Wow! I’m impressed. 好厉害
[05:14] Good work. 做得好
[05:16] Here. Go ahead. 给 来吧
[05:18] – Open them. – Are you sure? -打开 -你确定吗
[05:20] Yeah, Hans Gruber’s got this down. 汉斯·格鲁伯训练好了
[05:28] – Just drop the M&M’S! – Never! -放下糖豆 -休想
[05:32] Table looks beautiful, Oli-boy. 餐桌布置得很漂亮 小奥
[05:34] Go ahead and light the candles, will ya? 点燃蜡烛好吗
[05:36] Ooh, candlelight. 烛光
[05:37] Hi, guys! 你们好
[05:39] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[05:40] Oh, I pulled my hamstring 我在跑步时
[05:42] while I was out running, and I had to stop to stretch. 突然抽筋 必须做伸展运动
[05:44] I looked out the window, and there she was — 我看向窗外就看到了她
[05:47] bent clear over, wearing the tightest pants 弯下腰 穿的紧身裤
[05:50] I have ever had the pleasure of seeing a woman wear. 我从来没荣幸看其他女人穿过
[05:53] They’re called yoga pants. 那叫瑜伽裤
[05:55] Yoga pants? 瑜伽裤
[05:56] They’re very stretchy. 弹性非常好
[05:57] Oh, you’re very stretchy. 你的弹性非常好
[06:01] Viv, sweetheart, don’t you have some place you need to be? 维芙 亲爱的 你不是有地方要去吗
[06:03] Oliver, sweetheart, I’m supposed to be here. 奥利弗 亲爱的 我应该来这里
[06:07] Spencer invited me to dinner. 斯宾塞邀请我吃晚餐
[06:08] That’s my seat. 那是我的座位
[06:10] I’ll just go get the Cristal. 我去拿水晶香槟
[06:11] Ooh, I love it! 我好喜欢
[06:16] Viv. 维芙
[06:18] Oliver. 奥利弗
[06:19] I know exactly what you’re doing. 我知道你在做什么
[06:21] You need a new rich guy, 你需要另找一个有钱男人
[06:22] and you think you’re gonna take mine. 你以为可以抢走我的
[06:23] Oh, I don’t think it. I know it. 我不是以为 我是知道
[06:26] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[06:27] What makes you so sure of that? 你凭什么这么确定
[06:28] Because only one of us has boobs. 因为我俩中只有一个有咪咪
[06:35] Say goodbye to Oliver! 跟奥利弗说再见
[06:37] Bye, Oliver! 再见 奥利弗
[06:41] I have to be honest, Katie. 我必须说实话 凯蒂
[06:43] I thought it would be hard to be physically attracted 我原以为78岁的老男人
[06:45] to a 78-year-old man, but Spencer’s so wealthy. 很难在身体上吸引人 但斯宾塞太有钱了
[06:48] I mean, I’m not a gold digger. 我不是傍大款的
[06:49] No, you are not! 不 你不是
[06:51] But this gold is like right there, 但这位大款就在面前
[06:53] heaped up in a huge pile. 非常有钱的大款
[06:56] You’d be crazy not to pick it up. 你不要钱就是疯了
[06:57] I know! 就是啊
[06:59] Did you do the yoga-pants stretch I suggested? 你做了我建议的瑜伽裤伸展吗
[07:02] That would’ve done it. 应该管用
[07:04] Almost doing it for me. 几乎对我有作用
[07:05] Right?! 对吗
[07:07] It was you. 原来是你
[07:08] What’s that now? 怎么回事
[07:10] You sent Viv over to Spencer’s 你让维芙去斯宾塞家
[07:11] so she could squeeze me out of the picture. 这样她可以把我挤出去
[07:13] I was his only friend in the world until this came along. 我本来是他在世上唯一的朋友 直到这家伙出现
[07:16] It’s not gonna work. 没用的
[07:18] Spencer and I have something special together, 斯宾塞和我有着特殊的感情
[07:20] and I’m not gonna let you two get between us. 我不会让你俩拆散我们
[07:30] Oliver. 奥利弗
[07:32] Viv. 维芙
[07:34] That car is gonna shine. 这辆车会亮闪闪的
[07:35] This kid knows how to take care of me. 这孩子懂得如何照顾我
[07:39] Keep walking, blondie. 走开 金发妞
[08:15] I’m soaking. Would you be a sweetheart and go get me a towel? 我湿透了 你能帮我拿条毛巾吗
[08:20] Anything for you. 为了你什么都愿意
[08:21] We’re done here, Oliver. 你可以回去了 奥利弗
[08:38] Does anyone know what’s inside this container of cream cheese? 有谁知道奶油芝士罐子里是什么
[08:41] Someone wrote “This is not cream cheese” On it. 有人写了”这不是奶油芝士”
[08:43] Mom, you’ve dated two guys at the same time before, right? 妈 你以前同时约会过两个男生对吗
[08:46] Yeah, of course. Wait. 当然 等等
[08:48] No. 没有
[08:51] This is not cream cheese. 这不是奶油芝士
[08:54] Hold that thought. What are you doing? 等下再说 你做什么
[08:56] Fighting for my man. 抢回我的男人
[08:58] I’m gonna introduce Spencer to the 21st century 我要用维芙送我的游戏机
[09:01] using the very Xbox Viv gave me. 将斯宾塞带进21世纪
[09:03] Stay out of Viv’s way. 别妨碍维芙
[09:04] She needs Spencer more than you do. 比起你 她更需要斯宾塞
[09:06] How do you figure? 你怎么知道
[09:07] A woman like Viv, when she sees an opportunity 像维芙这样的女人 当她看到
[09:09] to better her situation, she has to grab it. 改善环境的机会时 她必须抓住
[09:11] She’s only after his money, 她只是为了他的钱
[09:13] which is gonna be my money — mine. 那些将是我的钱 我的
[09:15] Oliver, for the last time — 奥利弗 最后说一次
[09:18] There aren’t even M&M’S! 这些不是糖豆
[09:19] – Hans Gruber! – It’s not easy for me to jump up on this counter, Greg! -汉斯·格鲁伯 -我跳上来可不容易
[09:22] You know I have a thing against jumping! 我知道我讨厌跳跃
[09:25] I realize the dog-training-book approach isn’t working, 我发现训狗书上的办法不管用
[09:28] but I’ve tracked down someone who can help. 但我找到了能帮忙的人
[09:30] Do you remember The Critter Man? 还记得那个动物男吗
[09:31] You mean that weird guy who got those baby raccoons 把小浣熊赶出地下室的那个
[09:33] out of the basement? 奇怪家伙吗
[09:34] And drove them all the way to Maine 然后开车送它们去缅因州
[09:35] and set them free by that beautiful lake? 在美丽的湖边放它们自由
[09:37] Uh…yeah. That’s what that guy did. 对 那家伙是这样做的
[09:40] The Critter Man is gonna drive Hans Gruber 动物男会开车送汉斯·格鲁伯
[09:43] to Maine to live with the baby raccoons by the lake? 去缅因州和小浣熊们住在湖边吗
[09:45] No. He hooked me up with a pig whisperer. 不 他帮我联系上了猪语者
[09:47] If you’re serious, I’m gonna drive you up to Maine to live by the lake. 如果你说真的 我会开车送你去缅因州住在湖边
[09:50] We’re not getting a pig whisperer! 我们不请猪语者
[09:51] First of all, I don’t even need a “First of all.” 首先 我根本不用说什么首先
[09:54] We’re not doing it. 我们不会这样做
[09:55] I’m doubling down on training Hans Gruber. 我要加倍训练汉斯·格鲁伯
[09:57] Everyone expects me to fold. This is me not folding! 所有人都指望我会屈服 我不会
[10:02] And you need to get used to me and Spencer being together. 你得习惯我和斯宾塞在一起
[10:04] You will not break us apart. 你无法拆散我们
[10:06] And I know how that sounds. 我知道听起来像什么
[10:12] Now head into the jungle village 现在去丛林小村
[10:13] and don’t shoot anyone who isn’t holding a gun. 不要射击没有拿枪的人
[10:15] This new technology’s unbelievable. 这种新技术太惊人了
[10:18] That little girl hiding behind the well looks so realistic. 那个躲在井后的小女孩看起来太真实了
[10:21] She’s got a machete. 她有大砍刀
[10:22] She looks so sweet. 看起来这么漂亮
[10:23] I’ll just shoot her in the arm. 我开枪射她胳膊
[10:25] Ooh, right in the forehead. 正中前额
[10:27] Hey, Spence. 斯宾塞
[10:28] You want to go play tennis with me out back? 想和我一起出去打网球吗
[10:30] I never want to do anything else except 我不想做什么 除了玩这个
[10:32] play these new, high-tech video games. 最新的高科技的游戏
[10:36] Did you hear that, Viv? 你听到了吗 维芙
[10:37] Who has the boobs now? 现在谁有咪咪
[10:43] Hey, Spence. 斯宾塞
[10:45] Do you want to go take a bath? 你想去洗澡吗
[10:47] Get out, Oliver. 出去 奥利弗
[10:53] Okay, first, you need to learn how to assert dominance. 首先 你需要学会如何表现出统治地位
[10:55] Let him know who’s in charge. 让它知道谁是老大
[10:56] Never be the one to break eye contact. 永远不要做打断眼神接触的人
[10:58] Like this? 像这样吗
[11:00] Exactly like this. 正是如此
[11:01] Do not look away. 不要看向其他地方
[11:02] Do not show weakness. 不要表现出软弱
[11:04] You are in charge. 你是老大
[11:13] Are you guys about to kiss? 你们要亲亲吗
[11:15] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:17] I’ve solved my Oliver problem by getting him away from Spencer 我让奥利弗远离斯宾塞 解决了奥利弗的问题
[11:21] and Viv’s problem by getting her involved with Spencer. 让维芙接触斯宾塞 解决了维芙的问题
[11:23] I’ve only got one problem left, 现在只剩一个问题了
[11:25] and that problem tastes really good 而这个问题加上烧烤酱
[11:27] with barbecue sauce and potato salad. 和土豆沙拉 味道好极了
[11:31] Can’t eat the pig, Katie. 不能吃猪 凯蒂
[11:32] We can’t keep it, either. 我们也不能养它
[11:34] It’s getting bigger every day. 它每天都会长大一些
[11:35] Seriously, Greg, just fold already. 说真的 格雷格 快屈服吧
[11:40] What are you doing? 你做什么
[11:41] Nothing. 没什么
[11:45] Kind of feels like you’re doing something. 感觉你在做什么
[11:47] Nope. 不是
[11:50] Are you trying to pig-train me, Greg? 你想把我当猪训吗 格雷格
[11:52] Is that what this is? 是这样吗
[12:02] Whatever this is, 无论这是什么
[12:03] you shouldn’t be doing it with the door open. 你们不应该开着门做
[12:05] What do you want, Taylor? 什么事 泰勒
[12:06] – Can I go to a party? – With who? -我能参加派对吗 -和谁
[12:07] – John Reese. – Who’s that? -约翰·里斯 -是谁
[12:09] – He’s a senior. – You’re dating Eyo! -毕业班的 -你在约会埃约
[12:11] Yeah, I know, but I took Mom’s advice. 我知道 但我接受了妈妈的建议
[12:13] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[12:14] You told Viv to go for a senior. I’m going for a senior, too. 我让维芙找年老的 我也一样
[12:18] Better parties, better social status. 派对更棒 社会地位更棒
[12:20] I’m grabbing a better opportunity. 我要抓住更好的机会
[12:23] What did you say to her? I like Eyo. 你对她说了什么 我喜欢埃约
[12:26] He’s a good kid, and we don’t know 他是个好孩子 而我们
[12:27] the first thing about this senior. 根本不了解这个毕业班的
[12:28] You brought home a live pig! 你往家里带了只活猪
[12:30] You can’t keep playing the pig card. 你不能总打猪牌
[12:31] Oh, I can. And do you want to know why? 我可以 想知道原因吗
[12:33] Because it’s a pig card! 因为这是猪牌
[12:35] You’re driving me crazy. 你快把我逼疯了
[12:37] I must say, this is a refreshing change of pace. 我得说 这种改变令人耳目一新
[12:38] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[12:39] Just that usually you’re the one 通常你是那个
[12:41] who does exactly what she wants, 按自己想法做的人
[12:42] and I’m forced to deal with it. 我被迫接受
[12:43] – Is that so? – Yeah, it is so. -是吗 -是的
[12:45] It is so, so. 就是的
[12:46] It is so, so, so! 就是就是的
[12:48] We’re doing a pillow wall tonight. 今晚堆枕头墙
[12:49] No. My anger’s too big for a pillow wall. 不 我太生气了
[12:51] We’re going toes to nose. 脚趾对着鼻子睡
[12:58] Greg, why do your feet look so good? 格雷格 为什么你的脚这么漂亮
[13:00] Are you wasting our money on pedicures again? 你又浪费钱去做美脚吗
[13:02] Katie, do you want to have the pedicure fight 凯蒂 我们要为美脚吵架
[13:04] or stick with this pig fight? 还是继续为猪吵架
[13:05] ‘Cause I’m not folding on anything, 因为任何事我都不会屈服
[13:07] and it’s not a waste of 只要能让我
[13:08] money if it makes me feel better about myself. 自我感觉更好 就不是浪费钱
[13:14] I feel kind of bad. 我感觉不好
[13:16] I helped Viv get out of a loveless marriage, 我帮助维芙摆脱了无爱的婚姻
[13:18] but then encouraged her to go for Spencer for no reason other than money. 又鼓励她去找斯宾塞 只是为了他的钱
[13:21] If you break up Viv and Spencer, 如果你让维芙和斯宾塞分手
[13:23] Oliver will run right back to Spencer. 奥利弗会立刻回到斯宾塞身边
[13:25] But if you don’t do anything, then you’re teaching Taylor 但如果你什么也不做 你就是教育泰勒
[13:27] that love is just about status and money. 爱情只讲地位和金钱
[13:29] Ooh, you have to pick one child to save. 你只能选择救一个孩子
[13:32] This is a real Katie’s Choice. 这是凯蒂的选择
[13:33] So…which kid are you gonna save? 那么 你要救哪个孩子
[13:38] I choose to save Taylor. 我选择救泰勒
[13:41] Because if I let Oliver go down the Spencer path when he’s rich, 如果我让奥利弗走上斯宾塞这条道 他会有钱
[13:44] he’ll put us in one of those nice, retirement communities. 他会把我们送进高档养老社区
[13:47] Not like that rat trap we’ll have to put my mom in. 不像那种送我妈去的破地方
[13:50] You guys have to help me break up Viv and Spencer. 你们得帮我拆散维芙和斯宾塞
[13:53] Ooh. Let’s take Viv out tonight. 我们今晚带维芙出去
[13:55] We can help her find someone else so she forgets him. 我们可以帮她另外找人 让她忘记他
[13:58] Are you guys in a rush? 你们赶时间吗
[14:00] – No. – Not really. -不 -不赶
[14:01] Good, because I need at least 20 minutes 很好 因为我至少需要20分钟
[14:02] to complain about Greg and his stupid pig. 来抱怨格雷格和他的蠢猪
[14:04] It makes so much noise, and it eats the garb– 它吵死了 而且它吃垃圾
[14:08] This is a time where you can just zone out and let me talk. 这时候你们可以开小差让我说话就行
[14:10] Cool. 酷
[14:11] Its snout is just the grossest thing in the world. 它的猪鼻是全世界最恶心的东西
[14:14] It’s wet… 湿湿的
[14:18] Viv, we are taking you out tonight, okay? 维芙 今晚我们带你出去玩
[14:20] We are going to meet some nice, eligible men. 我们去认识些符合条件的好男人
[14:23] Or maybe a woman. 或者女人
[14:25] Ooh, I tried that in college eight times. 我在大学里试过八次
[14:26] It just wasn’t for me. 那个不适合我
[14:28] It took you eight times to figure that out? 花了八次你才想明白
[14:30] – Okay. – You guys, I’m fine! -好吧 -我没事
[14:32] Spencer checks all the boxes. 斯宾塞符合所有的条件
[14:34] He’s rich. There’s really just one box. 他有钱 就这一个条件
[14:37] You need to find a good guy. 你需要找个好男人
[14:38] Someone nice who you can fall in love with. 你可以爱上的好男人
[14:40] – Like Greg. – Well, thanks, Doris. -像格雷格这样的 -多谢 多瑞丝
[14:42] But not Greg. Not ever Greg. 但格雷格你就别想了
[14:43] If Katie dies, I call dibs. 如果凯蒂死了 他就归我
[14:45] Not my bra, you stupid pig! Drop it! 别咬我的文胸 你这只蠢猪 放开
[14:48] Katie, relax. You’re not supposed to yell. 凯蒂 放轻松 你不应该吼它
[14:52] Use a low, calm voice. 要用低沉冷静的声音
[14:53] In case you haven’t noticed, I don’t have one of those. 你不知道吗 我没有这种声音
[14:56] The pig has got to go! 一定要送走这只猪
[14:58] – No! – Yes! -不 -是
[14:59] Ladies, I’m sorry you had to see this side of my marriage. 女士们 很抱歉让你们看到我们婚姻的这一面
[15:03] Excuse me while I storm off with my pig. 抱歉我抱着猪夺门而去
[15:10] I think I’m just gonna stick with Spencer. 我想我就和斯宾塞在一起好了
[15:11] Doris, maybe you and I should go get some wine. 多瑞丝 也许我们要去拿点红酒
[15:14] – And not come back. – Yeah. -然后不回来了 -对
[15:21] Are you and Daddy okay? 你和爸爸没事吗
[15:23] Honey, if two unplanned pregnancies, 宝贝 如果两次意外怀孕
[15:25] a houseful of lice, and a move to Westport can’t break us up, nothing will. 一屋虱子 搬来西港都没拆散我们 没什么可以
[15:33] John Reese. Okay, I need to talk to my girls. 约翰·里斯 好吧 我要和我的姑娘们谈谈
[15:37] That includes you, too, Viv. 包括你 维芙
[15:42] In a relationship — like in that nature show — 在一段关系中 就像那个自然节目一样
[15:45] sometimes it’s symbiotic and everything’s perfect. 有时候是共栖的 一切很完美
[15:48] And sometimes it’s parasitic 有时候是寄生的
[15:50] and you want to throttle each other. 你们想扼杀对方
[15:52] But the important part is 但最重要的是
[15:54] the core of the relationship never changes. 感情的核心从未改变过
[15:57] I have been working on my core like crazy. 我一直在疯狂锻炼我的核心
[15:59] Different core, Viv. Pay attention. 不同的核心 维芙 注意听
[16:02] When I met your daddy, I knew he was the one for me. 我认识你们爸爸时 我知道就是他了
[16:06] I had dated a lot of bad boys, 我曾经约会过很多坏男孩
[16:08] but he was so kind and so smart… 但他是那么善良那么聪明
[16:12] that I couldn’t help but fall in love with him. 我禁不住就爱上了他
[16:14] Half the time I didn’t know what he was talking about, 一半时间我不知道他在说什么
[16:16] but I got this special feeling in my stomach, 但我肚子里就是有那种特殊的感觉
[16:20] and that part never goes away 这种感觉永远不会消失
[16:23] no matter how many pigs he brings home. 无论他往家里带多少只猪
[16:31] Oh, thanks for coming on such short notice. 感谢这么仓促你能来
[16:33] Oh, not a problem. 没关系
[16:35] I was just in Wilton 我在威尔顿
[16:35] dealing with a depressed pig, and I was like, 治疗忧郁猪 我说
[16:37] “You’re just gonna be such a good pig. 你会成为一只非常棒的猪
[16:39] No one’s ever gonna eat that pig.” 没人会吃掉你
[16:41] And that did the trick. 然后就行了
[16:42] Greg, why is the Pig Whisperer here? 格雷格 为什么猪语者来了
[16:44] ‘Cause I’m not giving up on Hans Gruber. 因为我不会放弃汉斯·格鲁伯
[16:46] Uh…Greg, can you join me in your office? 格雷格 来下书房好吗
[16:49] Why? 为什么
[16:50] – To look over some papers. – What papers? -看些论文 -什么论文
[16:52] I want to yell at you in private. 我要私下里吼你
[16:53] You’re the worst at this! 你太没眼力劲了
[17:00] If this pig is just about you proving to everyone that you don’t fold, 如果这只猪只是你用来向所有人证明你不会屈服
[17:03] then it’s time to pick something else. 那么是时候选别的了
[17:05] Something like you say you want Mexican, 比如说你说吃墨西哥菜
[17:07] and I say, “No, I want Italian,” 我说不 我要吃意大利菜
[17:08] and then you say, “I want Mexican,” And then we have Mexican. 然后你说你要吃墨西哥菜 最后我们吃墨西哥菜
[17:11] It’s not that simple. 没这么简单
[17:14] When I was five years old, we had a dog that I loved 我五岁时 养了只狗
[17:16] more than anything in the world, 全世界我最爱它
[17:18] and my very first day of kindergarten, 我上学前班第一天
[17:20] I kissed him goodbye 我跟它吻别
[17:21] and when I got back home, he was gone. 回家后它不在了
[17:23] My dad had given him away. I was crushed. 我爸把它送走了 我崩溃了
[17:26] And I can’t do that to Anna-Kat. 我不能这样对安娜凯特
[17:29] I’m sorry. I just can’t. 对不起 我做不到
[17:34] I’ve never heard this story before. 我从没听过这件事
[17:36] Well, it’s not something I like to talk about. 我不想谈这件事
[17:38] Just out of curiosity, what was the dog’s name? 出于好奇 这只狗叫什么
[17:42] – Winston. – Winston. -温斯顿 -温斯顿
[17:43] Yeah, ’cause he looked like Winston Churchill. 因为它长得像温斯顿·丘吉尔
[17:47] I see. 我知道了
[17:48] Go ahead and call my mom and ask. 打电话问我妈
[17:49] I’m not calling your mom. 我不会打给你妈
[17:51] Okay. 好吧
[17:52] I guess the pig can stay… 看来猪可以留下
[17:55] …because of this important story in your life… 因为你人生重要的小故事
[17:57] that I just heard… 我刚听说
[17:59] for the first time ever just now. 第一次刚听说
[18:02] Right. 对
[18:13] I know! I know! I know! 我知道 我知道 我知道
[18:15] You are so funny. 你真搞笑
[18:18] You’re so cute and handsome, 你好可爱好帅
[18:20] and you don’t have that weird, old-man smell. 你没有老人家奇怪的臭味
[18:26] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[18:30] Oh, my God. 我的天
[18:33] I think I know what you were talking about. 我想我懂了你刚才说的
[18:35] I have that special feeling, and he asked me out. 我有特殊的感觉 他约我出去
[18:39] You know he’s our pig trainer, and he’s 27. 他是训我家猪的 27岁
[18:41] We’re the same age! 我们一样大
[18:48] I got bad news for you. 我有坏消息告诉你
[18:50] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[18:52] Viv met another guy. 维芙认识了别的男人
[18:53] Eh, she wasn’t the first, and she won’t be the last. 她不是第一个 也不会是最后一个
[18:57] She might be pretty close to the last. 她可能快接近最后一个了
[19:00] Next time, you have to be careful. 下次你要小心点
[19:02] There’s a lot of people out there 外面很多人
[19:04] who just want to be with you for your money. 只是为了你的钱
[19:06] Thank you, kid. 谢谢你 孩子
[19:08] So, uh, what do you want me to pick up for dinner tonight? 你今晚想让我买什么晚餐
[19:11] Mm…lobster. 龙虾
[19:13] For two. 两人份
[19:15] I’ll just get my wallet. 我去拿钱包
[19:27] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[19:30] Taylor was just telling me she’s gonna stop texting John Reese. 泰勒告诉我她不会再发短信给约翰·里斯
[19:32] Yeah, it’s not fair to Eyo. 这样对埃约不公平
[19:33] Good for you, honey. 好样的 亲爱的
[19:34] Yeah, well done. 做得好
[19:35] Maybe I should text John 也许我应该发短信给约翰
[19:36] and give him some closure. 给他一个了断
[19:39] Nah, I’m just gonna go dark. 算了 我直接腹黑吧
[19:43] By the way, just got off the phone with your mom. 对了 刚和你妈通完电话
[19:45] You picked up when my mom called? 我妈打电话来你接了
[19:47] Were you buried under rubble? 你被碎石埋了吗
[19:48] I called her to confirm 我打给她确认
[19:50] your dog sob story, which she did. 你悲伤的狗故事 她确认了
[19:52] – Katie. – Don’t be mad. -凯蒂 -别生气
[19:54] I feel like I was already punished. 我感觉我已经被惩罚了
[19:55] She droned on for 45 minutes about her latest food allergy. 她讲了45分钟她最近的食物过敏
[19:58] Lots of bowel talk. 讲了好多肠道内容
[20:00] Ah. Dairy. 对 奶制品
[20:01] I’m sorry for doubting your story about Winston. 抱歉怀疑你的温斯顿的故事
[20:05] And we can keep Hans Gruber for as long as you want. 你想把汉斯·格鲁伯留多久都行
[20:08] Thanks, sweetie. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[20:11] Well… 好了
[20:12] I’m gonna go feed our pig some garbage. 我去给猪喂垃圾
[20:19] Mom, thanks for covering for me. She totally bought it! 妈 谢谢你掩护我 她完全信了
[20:22] I know! I know! For once, I didn’t fold. 我知道 我这次没有屈服
[20:29] You want the last M&M? I know you like the greens. 你要最后的糖豆吗 我知道你喜欢绿色的
[20:33] Greg, we’re all out of M&M’S. Can you go get us some more? 格雷格 没有糖豆了 你能去买些吗
[20:36] You’re the ones that ate them. 是你吃完的
[20:41] The pig stare is not going to work, Katie. 猪瞪眼没用的 凯蒂
[20:43] Don’t even try. 别尝试了
[20:47] I’m not moving. 我不去
[20:58] Okay, but for the record, I’m doing this because I want to. 好吧 但是说清楚 我去是因为我想去
[21:04] Who’s my good, little Greg Whisperer? 谁是我的乖乖格雷格语者
[21:06] You are. 就是你
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme