时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Greg, honey, drop the hammer. | 格雷格 亲爱的 放下锤子 |
[00:06] | We all know this ends with you having a hook for a hand. | 我们都知道结局是你装个钩子手 |
[00:08] | I’m putting a nail on the door | 我在门上钉颗钉子 |
[00:09] | so someone can hang a “Boo” On it. | 这样别人好挂上”呸” |
[00:12] | Here we go — The Halloween Boo. | 又来了 万圣节”呸” |
[00:16] | As the tradition goes, a week before Halloween, | 按照惯例 万圣节前一周 |
[00:18] | a member of Westport’s “In” crowd | 西港至潮一族的成员 |
[00:20] | sneaks up to their “Victim’s” House and hangs a Boo… | 偷偷溜进”受害人”的家 挂上一个”呸” |
[00:24] | and leaves a gift bag of candy… | 留下一篮糖果 |
[00:26] | where it’s discovered the next morning. | 第二天被发现 |
[00:29] | In a normal town, this would be a fun community tradition. | 在正常地方 这就是一项有趣的社区传统 |
[00:34] | But in Westport, it’s a popularity contest. | 但在西港 这是受欢迎比赛 |
[00:36] | Leave it to Westport to ruin everything. | 西港真是毁所有 |
[00:38] | We got Booed! | 我们被呸了 |
[00:41] | I’m somebody now! | 我现在也算个人物了 |
[00:43] | Then the family who got Booed gets to Boo another family. | 被呸的家庭可以呸其他家庭 |
[00:46] | And so on… | 如此继续 |
[00:49] | We’ve never been one of those “And So On” Families. | 我们从来不是”继续”的家庭 |
[00:53] | And every time I think we’ve hit rock bottom… | 我原以为我们已经衰到家了 |
[00:56] | You two, your fault. | 这是你俩的错 |
[00:58] | – Oh, my God, Carol! We got Booed! – So did we! | -我的天 卡洛尔 我家被呸了 -我也是 |
[01:03] | I’m so happy for us! | 真为我们开心 |
[01:05] | Carol, you’re getting divorced! Relax. | 卡洛尔 你要离婚了 放轻松 |
[01:17] | And now let the Boos roll in. | 现在让呸来吧 |
[01:20] | Oh, Greg, we’re not getting Booed. | 格雷格 我们不会被呸的 |
[01:21] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗 |
[01:22] | This whole town is like high school, | 这里就像高中 |
[01:24] | only our family has braces and headgear. | 只有我们家戴了牙齿和背部矫正器 |
[01:26] | I had braces and headgear and rosacea. | 我戴过牙齿和背部矫正器 我还有酒糟鼻 |
[01:28] | I was still very popular. | 我依然非常受欢迎 |
[01:29] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[01:31] | Everyone knows the hall monitor. | 所有人都认识走廊监查员 |
[01:38] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[01:40] | This is the third time this month | 这是这个月第三次 |
[01:42] | that guy has blown leaves into our yard. | 那家伙把落叶吹到我们院子 |
[01:44] | I’m gonna go make a scene like I did at that rental-car counter. | 我要去大闹一下 就像在租车中心那次 |
[01:46] | – Film it this time. – I’ll deal with him. | -这次拍下来 -我去搞定 |
[01:48] | Sure, if “Dealing” Means | 好的 如果搞定意味着 |
[01:50] | getting nervous, sweating, and mumbling nonsense. | 紧张流汗说胡话 |
[01:52] | Greg’s not the greatest at confrontation. | 格雷格完全不擅长对峙 |
[01:56] | Hey, I saved that table with my sweater on it, | 我放了毛衣占位置 |
[01:58] | and those people moved it to the communal table, | 那些人转到了公共桌 |
[02:01] | where the weirdos sit. | 那里是怪人坐的 |
[02:02] | Why don’t we just sit outside? | 我们不如坐外面 |
[02:03] | It’s cold out, | 外面好冷 |
[02:04] | and there’s pigeons | 还有鸽子 |
[02:05] | and people walking by giving me | 路过的人给我的表情 |
[02:07] | that “It’s too early to eat a hamburger” Look. | 好像在说 现在吃汉堡太早了 |
[02:08] | Besides, it’s a sweater on a chair. | 而且 毛衣挂在椅子上 |
[02:11] | That’s a classic table save. | 这是经典的占位置 |
[02:12] | Well, I’ll just tell them to move. | 我让他们离开 |
[02:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:16] | Yeah. I got this. | 我能行 |
[02:20] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:21] | That table’s on my wife’s sweater. | 那桌子在我老婆的毛衣上 |
[02:23] | On the chair. | 在椅子上 |
[02:24] | I meant that table’s on my wife’s table — aah — chair. | 我是说这桌子在我老婆的桌子上 椅子上 |
[02:28] | Sweater. | 毛衣 |
[02:32] | What I’ve been trying to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[02:38] | We’ll eat in the car. | 我们在车上吃 |
[02:41] | Okay, I hear you, but I can handle this. | 我明白 但我可以处理 |
[02:42] | It’s just a little convo with the neighbor’s gardener. | 和邻居的园丁聊聊 |
[02:44] | It’s coo’. | 酷 |
[02:45] | I really pulled that off. | 我说得很好 |
[02:53] | Anna-Kat! Honey, what happened? | 安娜凯特 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[02:56] | Why’d you scream? | 你为什么尖叫 |
[02:57] | It wasn’t me. It was Oliver. | 不是我 是奥利弗 |
[02:59] | I jumped out and scared him. | 我跳出来吓他 |
[03:01] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[03:02] | Oh, it wasn’t a scared scream. | 那不是害怕的尖叫 |
[03:04] | It was more of an excited scream, like… | 而是激动的尖叫 好像 |
[03:08] | “There’s my little sister. I missed you.” | 这是我的妹妹 我想你 |
[03:10] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[03:12] | Fine. This sucks. | 好吧 这下惨了 |
[03:14] | I have plans to go to Cooper Bradford’s haunted house | 我计划今年和爱丽丝·麦卡锡一起去 |
[03:17] | this year with Alice McCarthy. | 库珀·布拉福德的鬼屋 |
[03:18] | What am I gonna do? I scream like a girl. | 我怎么办 我的尖叫声像女孩 |
[03:21] | And not a brave girl, like Wonder Woman. | 不是像神奇女侠那样勇敢的女孩 |
[03:23] | I’m like the girl that Wonder Woman saves. | 我是神奇女侠救的那个女孩 |
[03:25] | I overcame my fear of water by going into the water. | 我战胜对水的恐惧 是通过走到水里 |
[03:29] | Maybe Oliver needs his own immersion therapy. | 也许奥利弗需要他的浸入式心理治疗 |
[03:32] | That’s actually not a terrible idea. | 这不是一个坏主意 |
[03:35] | Uh, no, it is. | 不 是坏主意 |
[03:36] | – Go for it, Anna-Kat. – Roger that. | -去做吧 安娜凯特 -收到 |
[03:38] | Anna-Kat, please, I ask you not to do this. | 安娜凯特 我求你别这样做 |
[03:40] | Right, because you want to be surprised when I scare you. | 对 因为你希望我吓你时 你感到意外 |
[03:43] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[03:44] | No, because I don’t want you to do it. | 不 因为我不希望你吓我 |
[03:45] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[03:49] | Do you feel like a good mother right now? | 你现在觉得你是个好妈妈吗 |
[03:50] | Hey, not all parenting decisions are home runs. | 不是所有父母的决定都是全垒打 |
[03:57] | What the hell?! I thought he said it was coo’. | 搞什么 他不是说酷吗 |
[04:04] | I thought you were going to deal with the gardener. | 你不是要和园丁解决问题吗 |
[04:06] | He sees me raking with my mad face. | 他看到我带着愤怒表情耙树叶 |
[04:09] | I think he’s getting the message. | 我想他懂的 |
[04:10] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来搞定 |
[04:27] | Costume check! Get ’em on and line ’em up! | 装扮服检查 穿上排好队 |
[04:30] | One thing I’ve learned | 我学会了一点 |
[04:32] | is if you’re going to survive Halloween, | 如果想在万圣节中生存 |
[04:33] | you have to do a costume check seven days in advance | 必须提前七天检查装扮服 |
[04:36] | so you don’t end up at Sue-Ann Fabrics | 这样才不会在10月30日晚8点 |
[04:37] | at 8:00 P.M. On the 30th. | 沦落到苏安纺织品店 |
[04:44] | Hands off! My kid changed her mind about her costume, | 放开 我孩子换装扮服了 |
[04:47] | and I’m running off half a pizza Lunchable! | 我少了半个比萨午餐盒 |
[04:49] | Back off! All of you! | 所有人 退后 |
[04:55] | Oh, now, that looks great! A princess! | 真漂亮 一个公主 |
[04:59] | So much better than that drowned zombie from last year. | 比去年的溺水僵尸好多了 |
[05:01] | No, I’m going as a zombie princess. | 不 我扮的是僵尸公主 |
[05:04] | Grand-Duchess Anastasia of the Romanov family. | 罗曼诺夫家族女大公安娜塔西亚 |
[05:07] | She was murdered by the Bolshevik Secret Police mid-1918. | 她于1918年中期被布尔什维克秘密警察杀害 |
[05:12] | There were rumors of her escape, but I’m not buying it. | 有谣言说她逃了 但我不信 |
[05:15] | Great. | 非常好 |
[05:16] | Just as long as it doesn’t involve me | 不用我在最后一秒 |
[05:17] | having to go to Sue-Ann Fabrics at the last second. | 去苏安纺织品店就行 |
[05:19] | I still have not recovered | 去年肩部损伤 |
[05:21] | from last year’s rotator-cuff injury. | 到现在还没好 |
[05:23] | You see this? | 看这个 |
[05:24] | This is as high as I can go with my arm. | 我的胳膊只能抬这么高 |
[05:27] | Look at you! Let me guess — | 看你 我猜猜 |
[05:30] | a nerdy, young Silicon Valley dork. | 年轻的硅谷书呆 |
[05:33] | These are my school clothes, Mom. | 这是校服 妈 |
[05:35] | And I have no need for a costume. | 我不需要装扮服 |
[05:37] | Because the scare therapy is not going well. | 因为惊吓心理治疗并不顺利 |
[05:44] | It’s rubber. | 这是橡胶的 |
[05:46] | Like your pants should be. | 你也应该穿橡胶裤子 |
[05:54] | I waited in that bathroom hamper for three hours. | 我在浴室篮里等了三小时 |
[05:57] | I now know things about all of you I wish I didn’t. | 现在我知道了一些关于你们的我并不想知道的事 |
[06:02] | You’re getting over your issue with being scared, | 你得克服你的害怕问题 |
[06:04] | because you’re not going trick-or-treating | 因为你不会跟我和安娜凯特一起 |
[06:05] | with me and Anna-Kat. | 去玩不给糖就捣蛋 |
[06:06] | It only takes us 20 minutes. | 我们只会去20分钟 |
[06:08] | We hit two houses, then I take her to CVS | 去两家 然后我会带她去药妆店 |
[06:10] | and buy all the crap on sale. | 买大减价的那些破烂 |
[06:15] | Look at you! | 瞧你 |
[06:17] | You’re so… | 你真的… |
[06:19] | – pregnant. – I know, right? | -怀孕了 -我知道 |
[06:21] | I got invited to do the group costume this year, | 我被邀请参加今年的集体装扮 |
[06:24] | and we’re all going as “Norwalk Prom Girls.” | 我们都扮成诺瓦克毕业舞会女孩 |
[06:28] | Funny, but no. Go find another costume. | 有趣 但是不行 再找一套 |
[06:31] | What? No. This is what all my friends are going as. | 什么 不 我的朋友们都会穿成这样 |
[06:33] | – There is no other costume. – Oh, there’s another costume. | -没有其他装扮服了 -有的 |
[06:36] | When I was a kid, I wore the same burlap sack | 我小时候 我连着三年 |
[06:38] | three years running. | 穿着相同的粗麻袋 |
[06:39] | First I was an Indian princess, then a peanut, | 第一年是印第安公主 第二年是花生 |
[06:41] | then just a sack. | 第三年是粗麻袋 |
[06:43] | So you need to think of something else, | 你得想点别的 |
[06:44] | or it’s going to be | 否则就是 |
[06:46] | “Norwalk Prom Girls” And their friend “Potato.” | 诺瓦克毕业舞会女孩和她们的朋友”土豆” |
[06:48] | Give me the baby. | 把孩子给我 |
[06:52] | Guys, get down here quick! | 各位 快下来 |
[06:59] | My fellow Ottos, | 奥图一家 |
[07:01] | today is a proud day. | 今天是骄傲的一天 |
[07:03] | I think it was the orator Cicero — | 我想演说家西塞罗… |
[07:05] | I swear to God, Greg, if you teach me something right now… | 我对天发誓 格雷格 如果你现在要对我说教… |
[07:10] | We’ve been Booed. | 我们被呸了 |
[07:11] | No way! | 不可能 |
[07:13] | My poster was right. | 我的海报上写得对 |
[07:14] | Dream it. Believe it. Achieve it. | 梦想 相信 实现 |
[07:22] | We just got Booed. No biggie. | 我们被呸了 没什么大不了 |
[07:27] | I thought you didn’t care about getting Booed. | 你不是不在乎被呸吗 |
[07:29] | I don’t. Don’t be ridiculous. | 我不在乎 别傻了 |
[07:32] | Come on. | 快来 |
[07:34] | Okay, maybe I care a little. | 也许我在乎一点点 |
[07:44] | Ladies… | 女士们 |
[07:45] | notice anything… | 注意到 |
[07:47] | different about me? | 我哪里不同吗 |
[07:48] | Oh, it’s just water weight. | 只是水肿而已 |
[07:50] | You waxed the lip. | 你做了唇上脱毛 |
[07:51] | What?! No! | 什么 不 |
[07:53] | I got Booed. | 我被呸了 |
[07:55] | Wait, what? You got Booed? | 什么 你被呸了 |
[07:57] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[07:58] | I thought you said | 你不是说过 |
[07:59] | Boos were the dumbest thing you’ve ever heard of. | 呸是你见过的最愚蠢的事吗 |
[08:06] | I was just quoting her! | 我只是复述她的话 |
[08:08] | Clean your mouth out! | 嘴巴干净点 |
[08:11] | I wonder who Booed you. | 我想知道是谁呸了你 |
[08:12] | I don’t know. It’s a secret. | 我不知道 这是秘密 |
[08:14] | Code of the Boo. | 这是呸的规矩 |
[08:16] | Well, I’ve never been Booed. | 我从未被呸过 |
[08:16] | You think that has something to do | 你觉得是因为 |
[08:18] | with people being afraid of your attack dogs? | 大家害怕你家的攻击型犬吗 |
[08:20] | That’s not fair. They’re not attack dogs. | 不公平 它们不是攻击型犬 |
[08:22] | They’re just untrained dogs who bite people. | 它们是没受训练的会咬人的狗 |
[08:23] | Why haven’t you been Booed? | 你为什么没被呸过 |
[08:25] | Oh, I’m a black woman in Westport. | 我是住在西港的黑人女性 |
[08:27] | I’m not about to let people start nailing things to my door. | 我才不会让别人在我家门上挂东西 |
[08:29] | Fair enough. | 说得好 |
[08:30] | Here, check this out. I took 22 pictures. | 给你们看 我拍了22张照片 |
[08:32] | Not that I care. It’s a dumb Boo. | 不是说我在乎 只是傻傻的呸而已 |
[08:36] | Wait. I think I know who Booed you. | 慢着 我想我知道谁呸了你 |
[08:38] | – Who? – Chloe Brown Mueller. | -谁 -克洛伊·布朗·米勒 |
[08:40] | I saw those crystal pumpkins in the window of her shop. | 我在她店的橱窗里见过这个水晶南瓜 |
[08:42] | That’s crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[08:44] | Why would Chloe Brown Mueller Boo me? | 为什么克洛伊·布朗·米勒会呸我 |
[08:45] | We hate each other. | 我们互相憎恨 |
[08:49] | Your ticket’s more expensive than your car. | 你的罚单比你的车还贵 |
[08:55] | Over here! Quick! | 过来 快 |
[08:57] | This one’s expired! | 这个逾期了 |
[09:00] | Oh, no, no, no! Wait! I’m right here! | 不 等等 我在这里 |
[09:01] | Also, it’s a little in the red. | 而且压到红线了 |
[09:03] | You bitch! | 你这个贱人 |
[09:09] | It can’t be her. | 不可能是她 |
[09:10] | Maybe someone bought the pumpkins from her store. | 也许是有人在她店里买了南瓜 |
[09:13] | No way. | 不可能 |
[09:14] | It’s one of those vanity shops Westport housewives open | 那是西港家庭主妇们开的虚荣店 |
[09:16] | so they can say they have a career. | 这样她们能说她们有事业 |
[09:18] | – No one’s bought anything from there. – She’s right. | -没人会去买东西 -她说得对 |
[09:20] | It’s on the same street with the other vanity shops, | 同一条街上还有其他虚荣店 |
[09:22] | like the one that sells $40 macaroons. | 比如说马卡龙卖40块的那家 |
[09:24] | $40? | 40块 |
[09:26] | Macaroons are garbage cookies, and everyone knows it. | 马卡龙是垃圾饼干 大家都知道 |
[09:28] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[09:29] | Chloe Brown Mueller sent you that Boo | 克洛伊·布朗·米勒送你那个呸 |
[09:32] | because you are now Spring Gala Chairlady. | 是因为你现在是春季舞会主席 |
[09:35] | Yeah, you’re stepping up socially, | 你的社会地位上升了 |
[09:36] | and she wants to make peace. | 她想与你讲和 |
[09:38] | You really think so? | 你真这样想 |
[09:39] | Well, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[09:40] | If Chloe Brown Mueller | 如果克洛伊·布朗·米勒 |
[09:42] | can extend an olive branch and Boo me, | 可以抛出橄榄枝来呸我 |
[09:43] | the least I can do is accept it. | 我至少也可以接受 |
[09:45] | In fact, I’m gonna go thank her right now. | 事实上 我现在就去感谢她 |
[09:48] | If you haven’t heard, I got Booed. | 怕你不知道 我被呸了 |
[09:50] | I don’t know what that is, but my grandma just died, | 我不知道这是什么 但我奶奶刚去世 |
[09:52] | and they made me come in anyway. | 他们让我无论如何也要去 |
[09:54] | Stephan, stop telling everyone your problems! | 斯蒂芬 别再告诉别人你的问题 |
[10:03] | Maybe Angela’s right. | 也许安吉拉说得对 |
[10:05] | Maybe I have climbed socially. | 也许我的社会地位上升了 |
[10:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:08] | Oh, good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:14] | Oh, your little baby is adorable. | 你们的小宝宝真可爱 |
[10:32] | Oh. Maria! A customer! | 玛丽亚 有顾客 |
[10:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[10:38] | I came to thank you for the Boo. | 我来谢谢你呸我 |
[10:40] | The Boo? | 呸 |
[10:41] | The Boo. | 呸 |
[10:43] | Oh, come on. Don’t play dumb. | 拜托 别装傻了 |
[10:45] | I know the truth — You Booed me, girl! | 我知道了真相 你呸了我 |
[10:48] | I’m here to accept your peace offering. | 我来接受你的讲和建议 |
[10:54] | Oh! You thought I Booed you! | 你以为我呸了你 |
[10:57] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[10:58] | Boo you?! | 呸你 |
[11:00] | That is rich! | 真够扯淡[有钱] |
[11:02] | Which you are not. | 但你不是 |
[11:04] | Look, I know that it was you | 我知道是你 |
[11:05] | because the stuff in the Boo came from your store, | 篮子里装的是你店里的东西 |
[11:07] | and nobody ever shops here. | 而且从来没人在这里买东西 |
[11:12] | Maria! Out front. Now. | 玛丽亚 马上出来 |
[11:16] | Maria here obviously made a mistake | 玛丽亚在送我的呸时 |
[11:19] | when delivering my Boo. | 显然送错了地方 |
[11:20] | She must have thought your house was the neighbor’s garage | 她肯定以为你家是邻居的车库 |
[11:23] | because it’s so small and filled with junk. | 因为你家特别小 满是垃圾 |
[11:26] | I’m saying your house is small and your stuff is junk. | 我是说你家太小 你家全是垃圾 |
[11:29] | Yeah. I got it. | 我听明白了 |
[11:31] | Actually, it was just a mix-up in the address. | 其实只是地址搞错了 |
[11:33] | I’m sorry for the confusion. | 抱歉造成了混淆 |
[11:34] | You have a very lovely house. | 你的房子非常漂亮 |
[11:36] | Maria, please insult Katie’s house. | 玛丽亚 请羞辱凯蒂的房子 |
[11:40] | Now! | 马上 |
[11:41] | I don’t like your house. | 我不喜欢你的房子 |
[11:42] | Good one, Maria! | 说得好 玛丽亚 |
[11:44] | But seriously, I’m gonna need my Boo back. | 不过说真的 你要把呸还给我 |
[11:46] | Chloe, who has two thumbs and hates your guts? | 克洛伊 谁有两根拇指并且恨死你 |
[11:48] | Every woman in this town except Kari Gurlack, | 这里所有的女人 除了卡丽·格拉克 |
[11:51] | who lost one of hers in a garbage-disposal accident. | 她在垃圾处理机事故中失去了一根拇指 |
[11:55] | Too soon. | 开玩笑为之尚早 |
[11:58] | I didn’t mean to deliver it to the wrong house. | 我不是故意送错地方的 |
[12:00] | Ohh, this is just embarrassing, Maria. | 真是丢人 玛丽亚 |
[12:02] | And so is bringing an entire sleeve of Ritz crackers to work every day | 和每天上班带来一条里兹饼干 |
[12:05] | and eating them in the bathroom like an animal. | 像动物一样躲在厕所里吃一样丢人 |
[12:07] | Yeah. I know about that. | 对 我知道 |
[12:10] | I just want to go home. | 我只是想回家 |
[12:11] | Oh, Maria… | 玛丽亚 |
[12:13] | you’re like the sister that I never had. | 你真像我从未拥有过的姐妹 |
[12:22] | Oh, hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[12:24] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[12:25] | Since I’m not allowed to be a Norwalk Girl for Halloween, | 既然我不能在万圣节扮诺瓦克女孩 |
[12:27] | I’m gonna go as this ladybug instead. | 我就扮成瓢虫好了 |
[12:29] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[12:30] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[12:32] | This inappropriate sexy outfit | 这套不像话的性感装扮服 |
[12:34] | is the only other costume available in the whole world. | 是全世界仅存的另一套装扮服 |
[12:37] | Gee, I guess I’ll have to let you go | 老天 看来我只能让你 |
[12:39] | as a pregnant prom girl after all. | 扮成怀孕的毕业舞会女孩 |
[12:42] | I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. | 我无法分辨你是否在讽刺我 |
[12:43] | You can’t tell if I’m being sarcastic? | 你分辨不出来吗 |
[12:46] | Are you being sarcastic? | 你是在讽刺我吗 |
[12:47] | Now I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[12:48] | Let’s start over. | 我们重新开始 |
[12:49] | Find another costume. | 再找一套 |
[12:52] | How was the Zombie Run? | 僵尸跑步赛怎么样 |
[12:53] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[12:54] | I tagged out more runners than anyone else. | 我是让参赛者出局最多的人 |
[12:56] | And you want to know why? | 知道原因吗 |
[12:57] | People see Frankenstein, and they think “Slow.” | 人们看到科学怪人 会想到”缓慢” |
[12:59] | Always bank on people underestimating Frankenstein. | 总能指望人们低估科学怪人 |
[13:02] | Mom. | 妈 |
[13:06] | Will you at least just think about it? | 你能考虑一下吗 |
[13:08] | We both know I won’t. | 我们都知道我不会 |
[13:09] | You never understand! | 你从来都不明白 |
[13:10] | Taylor, I’m already dealing with the fact that we lost our Boo. | 泰勒 我已经在面对我们失去呸的事实 |
[13:13] | I do not have the mental energy for a costume fight right now. | 我现在没有精力来为装扮服吵架 |
[13:15] | Everyone else’s parents are fine with them being pregnant! | 其他人的家长对她们怀孕都没有意见 |
[13:20] | – Do I need to — – No. I got it. | -需要我… -不用 我能行 |
[13:22] | Oh. Good. | 那就好 |
[13:23] | So, what were you saying about losing our Boo? | 你说要失去呸了是什么意思 |
[13:25] | Turns out it was a mistake. | 原来是弄错了 |
[13:29] | Chloe Brown Mueller meant it for someone else. | 克洛伊·布朗·米勒是想呸别人 |
[13:32] | Are you upset? I thought you didn’t care about getting Booed. | 你难过了吗 你不是不在乎被呸吗 |
[13:35] | I was lying, Greg. | 我说谎了 格雷格 |
[13:37] | It’s cute you still don’t recognize when I do that. | 你还不能看穿我真是可爱 |
[13:40] | It’s just my whole life | 只是我这辈子 |
[13:43] | I was the popular one. | 我都是受欢迎的那个人 |
[13:45] | You should have seen me in high school. | 你应该见识下高中时的我 |
[13:47] | I was the “It” Girl. | 我是最火的 |
[13:48] | Everyone knew me. | 所有人都认识我 |
[13:49] | Oh, you were also a hall monitor? | 你也是走廊监查员吗 |
[13:52] | And in our old neighborhood, | 在我们以前的社区 |
[13:53] | our house was the place everyone wanted to hang out. | 大家都想到我们家玩 |
[13:56] | But that hasn’t happened here. | 但在这里不是这样 |
[13:58] | So I finally just accepted it wasn’t going to. | 我终于接受就是这样了 |
[14:00] | And this Booing made me think | 这个呸令我觉得 |
[14:02] | that things were about to change. | 情况就要改变了 |
[14:05] | It’s stupid. | 真傻 |
[14:07] | It’s not stupid. | 并不傻 |
[14:08] | And to make it worse, | 更糟糕的是 |
[14:10] | Chloe Brown Mueller knew it meant something to me. | 克洛伊·布朗·米勒知道我在乎呸 |
[14:13] | She kept poking at me like a circus bear. | 她一直当我是马戏团熊一样戳 |
[14:15] | I’m not a circus bear, Greg. | 我不是马戏团熊 格雷格 |
[14:17] | I’m just a mom who wants to be loved by the people she hates. | 我只是一个母亲 希望我恨的人爱我 |
[14:20] | Well, I better go give it back. | 我还是还回去吧 |
[14:24] | You’re not giving anything back. | 不用还回去 |
[14:26] | I’m gonna go let Chloe Brown Mueller know | 我会让克洛伊·布朗·米勒知道 |
[14:28] | we’re keeping our Boo. | 我们会留下我们的呸 |
[14:29] | That’s sweet, honey, | 你真好 亲爱的 |
[14:31] | but you can’t even stand up to the neighbors’ gardener. | 但你连邻居的园丁都无法面对 |
[14:33] | And Chloe Brown Mueller is the macaroon of people. | 克洛伊·布朗·米勒是人类中的马卡龙 |
[14:35] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[14:37] | You’re always taking care of things for me. | 你总是替我搞定事情 |
[14:38] | It’s time I took care of something for you. | 是时候我为你效劳了 |
[14:41] | Go get her, honey! I know you can do it! | 去让她瞧瞧厉害 亲爱的 我知道你可以的 |
[14:43] | He can’t do it. Yes, you can! | 他做不到 你可以的 |
[14:46] | Did I just correct myself out loud? | 我刚刚大声地纠正了自己吗 |
[14:51] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[14:52] | Don’t sweat. Don’t mumble. | 别流汗 别说胡话 |
[14:54] | Enunciate. | 发音清晰 |
[14:56] | Aluminum, linoleum. Aluminum, linoleum. | 铝油布铝油布 |
[14:58] | She walked across the balcony | 她走过阳台 |
[14:59] | explicitly mimicking his hiccuping | 一边模仿他打嗝 |
[15:00] | while amicably letting him in. | 一边友好地让他进去 |
[15:08] | Did you really think Katie’s house was lovely? | 你真认为凯蒂的房子很漂亮吗 |
[15:12] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[15:14] | Can I have Christmas Eve off? | 我平安夜能放假吗 |
[15:16] | No. | 不能 |
[15:20] | Chloe Brown Mueller! | 克洛伊·布朗·米勒 |
[15:22] | Ohh, this is unsavory. | 真讨厌 |
[15:23] | I’m Katie’s wife — life. | 我是凯蒂的老婆 生活 |
[15:26] | Wh– Life — Husband. | 生活 老公 |
[15:28] | Life husband. | 生活的老公 |
[15:29] | Partner. | 伴侣 |
[15:31] | Partner. | 伴侣 |
[15:32] | Why are you so disgusting and sweaty? | 你为什么这么恶心这么大汗淋漓 |
[15:38] | What do you want, Greg? | 你想怎样 格雷格 |
[15:39] | I’ll tell you what I want. | 我告诉你我想怎样 |
[15:43] | Aah! Makeup’s in my eyes! | 化妆品进了眼睛 |
[15:57] | I’ll see myself out! | 我自己出去 |
[16:02] | My treasures! | 我的宝贝 |
[16:04] | My beautiful treasures! | 我美丽的宝贝 |
[16:07] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[16:09] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[16:19] | Look, Mom, I overheard what you said to Dad earlier | 妈 我无意中听到你之前跟爸爸说的 |
[16:22] | about wanting to fit in. | 想融入的事 |
[16:24] | And, honestly, our problems are kind of the same. | 说实话 我们有着同样的问题 |
[16:28] | Is it really that important to you | 和那些姑娘做朋友 |
[16:30] | to be friends with these girls? | 对你来说这么重要吗 |
[16:31] | I like them. And they’re a really fun group. | 我喜欢她们 她们是很有趣的团体 |
[16:34] | And I like them. And they’re really fun. | 我喜欢她们 她们很有趣 |
[16:36] | Yes. You made that clear. | 是 你已经说得很清楚了 |
[16:39] | Being invited to join this group costume | 被邀请参加集体扮装 |
[16:41] | is kind of like you getting a Boo. | 就像被呸一样 |
[16:42] | I mean, I know it’s just a stupid outfit, | 我知道那只是愚蠢的装扮服 |
[16:45] | but it feels good to be included. | 但被接受的感觉很好 |
[16:48] | Okay. I get it. | 好的 我懂 |
[16:51] | – You can go as a pregnant prom girl. – Yes! | -你可以扮成怀孕的毕业舞会女孩 -太棒了 |
[16:54] | But I’m never letting you do anything like this again. | 但以后我再也不会同意这样的事 |
[16:56] | – One small suggestion. – Yeah? | -一点小建议 -什么 |
[16:58] | For extra pizzazz, take one of Anna-Kat’s dolls with you, | 想更吸引眼球 带上安娜凯特的娃娃 |
[17:00] | and halfway through the party, tuck it under your arm | 派对一半时 夹在胳膊下 |
[17:02] | and pretend you gave birth to a toilet baby. | 假装你在厕所生了宝宝 |
[17:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:05] | You’re an amazing mom! | 你真是了不起的妈妈 |
[17:12] | So, um, how did it go? | 怎么样 |
[17:16] | I accidentally pretty much obliterated the place. | 我不小心彻底毁了那个地方 |
[17:18] | I destroyed thousands of dollars worth of valuable items, | 我毁掉了价值数千美元的贵重物品 |
[17:21] | and I have glass in my boots. | 我的鞋子里有玻璃渣 |
[17:22] | Did you film it? | 你拍下来了吗 |
[17:24] | No. | 没有 |
[17:25] | You never film things. | 你从来不拍视频 |
[17:29] | I love that you went down there for me | 我很喜欢你为我去那里 |
[17:32] | and tried to do something you’re terrible at. | 试着做一些你非常不擅长的事 |
[17:35] | Plus, knowing Chloe Brown Mueller’s shop is destroyed | 而且 知道克洛伊·布朗·米勒的店被毁了 |
[17:37] | pretty much makes up for everything. | 一切都值了 |
[17:39] | Just hearing you say those words makes the cut on my foot | 听你说这些话 令脚上的伤口 |
[17:42] | that’s slowly filling my boot with blood worth it. | 以及血慢慢流满鞋子都值了 |
[18:13] | What the hell is going on?! | 出什么事了 |
[18:15] | I was hiding under the bed, | 我躲在床底下 |
[18:17] | then I grabbed him with an icy hand of death. | 然后用冰冷的手抓他 |
[18:19] | Anna-Kat, I put you to bed an hour ago. | 安娜凯特 我一小时前就哄你睡觉了 |
[18:22] | Wow, that level of discipline and emotional detachment | 这种水平的自制力与超脱的情绪 |
[18:24] | will have CIA recruiters drooling. | 会让中情局招募员流口水 |
[18:27] | I can’t go to Cooper Bradford’s haunted house. | 我不能去库珀·布拉福德的鬼屋 |
[18:29] | I’ll humiliate myself. | 我会丢死人的 |
[18:30] | Actually… | 其实 |
[18:32] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[18:34] | Huh. I thought we had more candy than this. | 我以为我们的糖不止这些 |
[18:37] | No. You’re not a good candy estimator, Greg. | 不 你不擅长估计糖果 格雷格 |
[18:40] | All right, everybody, come down and show us your costumes. | 孩子们 下来看看你们的装扮服 |
[18:45] | Oh, honey! You look beautiful! | 亲爱的 你真漂亮 |
[18:48] | Glowing, even. | 甚至可以说闪耀着母性光芒 |
[18:50] | Why do I want to kill whoever fake did that to you? | 为什么我想杀掉虚构中把你搞大肚子的人 |
[18:52] | Bane is here. | 贝恩来了 |
[18:57] | It works. I sound like a dude. | 真管用 我的声音像男人 |
[18:58] | Very clever. | 真聪明 |
[19:00] | I had to go back to the store. | 我必须去那家店 |
[19:01] | Before you fight me on this, ask yourself one question — | 在你和我抢东西之前 问自己一个问题 |
[19:05] | Can you take a punch? | 你能挨揍吗 |
[19:08] | For the record, that movie “The Purge” | 顺便说下 电影《人类清除计划》 |
[19:10] | is based on Sue-Ann Fabrics on Halloween day. | 取材于苏安纺织品店的万圣节 |
[19:12] | Next year, costume check July 4th. | 明年 7月4日检查装扮服 |
[19:14] | All right, Bane and Preggers, you’ve got parties to go to. | 好了 贝恩和孕妇 你们去参加派对 |
[19:17] | Come on, Zombie Anastasia. Let’s go trick-or-treating. | 僵尸安娜塔西亚 我们去要糖 |
[19:23] | What the…? Who would have Booed us? | 什么 谁会呸我们 |
[19:25] | Boo. | 呸 |
[19:33] | Well, if you need me, | 有事找我的话 |
[19:35] | I’ll be at Chloe Brown Mueller’s shop working off my debt. | 我在克洛伊·布朗·米勒店里打工还债 |
[20:23] | Courage, action, success! | 勇气 行动 成功 |