时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | – Did you fold all of this? – Yep. | -这是你叠的吗 -是的 |
[00:09] | It’s dirty, but thank you. | 这是脏衣服 不过谢谢了 |
[00:11] | Ugh. There were so many undies in it. | 有好多内衣 |
[00:16] | You seem relaxed. | 你看起来很放松 |
[00:18] | Must be feeling good about your presentation | 看来对春季晚会的介绍 |
[00:19] | – for the Spring Gala. – It’s no biggie. | -感觉很好 -没什么 |
[00:21] | I just have to pitch them the theme. | 我必须向大家推介主题 |
[00:22] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[00:25] | The presentation is today and you don’t have a theme? | 今天就要介绍了 但你没有主题 |
[00:27] | Of course I do. | 当然有 |
[00:29] | Water… | 水 |
[00:31] | blankets… | 毯子 |
[00:32] | Are you just looking around the kitchen, | 你只是在环顾厨房 |
[00:33] | calling out objects. | 看到什么说什么吗 |
[00:34] | No. | 不 |
[00:37] | Dirt. | 灰尘 |
[00:38] | Sand. | 沙 |
[00:40] | Beach blanket bingo! | 快乐海滩 |
[00:42] | In your face! | 谁叫你得瑟 |
[00:43] | – Why is it in my face? – Okay, picture this. | -我哪有得瑟 -想象下 |
[00:45] | Everyone on giant beach towels, | 大家裹着大浴巾 |
[00:47] | we have a picnic, and we drink that stupid pink wine. | 野餐 喝着愚蠢的桃红葡萄酒 |
[00:50] | Maybe steel drums… | 也许再加上钢鼓 |
[00:54] | Huh. That’s actually a good idea, honey. | 这真是一个好主意 亲爱的 |
[00:57] | That’s actually a terrible idea, honey. | 好可怕的主意 亲爱的 |
[00:59] | The Spring Gala is a fundraiser, not a hoedown. | 春季晚会是筹款晚会 不是土风舞会 |
[01:02] | The whole thing is about raising money. | 重点是筹款 |
[01:04] | You want people to open their pockets. | 你要让大家打开钱包 |
[01:08] | You can take the girl out of Florida… | 你可以带女生离开佛州 |
[01:10] | Oh, great. I was hoping | 太好了 我还希望 |
[01:11] | for a smart-ass 13 year old’s opinion. | 得到13岁自以为是的小屁孩的意见 |
[01:13] | At your service. | 愿意效劳 |
[01:15] | You need a theme to get people spending. | 你需要一个让大家花钱的主题 |
[01:17] | Something that says “Class,” “Decadence,” “Money.” | 要表现出高档 堕落 金钱 |
[01:21] | Mine will have class. | 我的主题会很高档 |
[01:23] | I’m gonna rename the bathrooms “Cabanas.” | 我会在厕所外面贴上”更衣室” |
[01:26] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[01:27] | It needs to be opulent. | 需要的是富丽堂皇 |
[01:28] | Like a “Great Gatsby” Party. Or, uh, Bollywood. | 比如说《了不起的盖兹比》里的派对 宝莱坞 |
[01:31] | Nothing says “Write a big check” | 没什么比披着天鹅绒的大象 |
[01:33] | like an elephant cloaked in velvet, | 或是白巧克力做的1:12的 |
[01:35] | or a one-twelfth scale Taj Mahal made out of white chocolate. | 泰姬陵更能让人写下大额支票 |
[01:38] | You know what’s easier? | 你知道什么更简单吗 |
[01:39] | Buying a bunch of blankets. | 买一堆毯子 |
[01:40] | I’m doing this my way. | 我要按自己的方式来 |
[01:41] | But — | 但是 |
[01:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:44] | Yeah, blankets. Can’t miss. | 好 毯子 不会错 |
[01:46] | I have the perfect theme for your Gala, Mama. | 我有完美的主题 妈妈 |
[01:48] | “Let’s get a dog!” | 我们养只狗 |
[01:50] | In case I haven’t been clear, | 如果我没说清楚就再说一遍 |
[01:51] | we are never, ever getting a dog, ever. | 我们永远永远不会养狗 |
[01:54] | It’s like having another kid, except it sheds | 那会像又养了一个孩子 而且它会掉毛 |
[01:55] | and digs tampons out of the trash. | 会从垃圾中翻出卫生棉 |
[01:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:59] | Thanks for the backup, Franklin. | 多谢支援 富兰克林 |
[02:00] | Where was that “Great thinking, Anna-Kat” that we talked about? | 我们说过的”好主意 安娜凯特”呢 |
[02:04] | What’s a tampon? | 卫生棉是什么 |
[02:06] | I’m not Google, Franklin. | 我不是谷歌 富兰克林 |
[02:08] | Hey, guys. My boyfriend’s here. | 各位 我的男友来了 |
[02:10] | – Please don’t embarrass me. – Hey, Eyo. | -请别让我丢人 -埃约 |
[02:14] | Or just ignore me. | 当我不存在 |
[02:16] | Quite a set of pipes, Mr. Otto! | 这几声嗓子喊得真不错 奥图先生 |
[02:18] | What are you guys up to? | 你们要做什么 |
[02:19] | Taylor and I are gonna do some English homework. | 泰勒和我会去做英语作业 |
[02:21] | Great. And, Taylor, remember, | 很好 泰勒 记得 |
[02:23] | don’t copy word-for-word. | 不要全抄 |
[02:24] | Mix it up a little bit. | 稍微修改一下 |
[02:25] | I almost killed myself on that big box by the door! | 门口的大箱子差点让我没命 |
[02:29] | It’s here! | 到了 |
[02:29] | Eyo, give me a hand. | 埃约 帮个忙 |
[02:31] | Dad, get friends. | 爸 交点朋友 |
[02:32] | She’s joking. I’ve got, like, so many friends. | 她开玩笑 我有好多朋友 |
[02:37] | I thought I smelled kale. | 我就说闻到了甘蓝的味道 |
[02:39] | What do you want, Tara? | 有什么事 泰拉 |
[02:40] | Just making sure everything’s safe | 确保下在这栋无法无天的房子里 |
[02:41] | in this lawless house. | 一切都是安全的 |
[02:43] | I trust you have a vegan lunch option for Eyo. | 我相信你为埃约准备了素食中餐 |
[02:45] | – We’re vegan now. – Tara, you’re already the worst. | -我们是素食者 -泰拉 你已经是最差劲的了 |
[02:48] | Stop trying so hard. | 别再雪上加霜 |
[02:49] | Okay, coming through. | 进来了 |
[02:53] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[02:55] | Okay, good. That needed to be broken. | 很好 那个需要被摔坏 |
[02:57] | So did the piano. | 钢琴也是 |
[02:59] | And your shoe. | 还有你的鞋 |
[02:59] | Your shoe just fell off. | 你的鞋掉了 |
[03:01] | And if you could dent the door on your way out, | 如果你在出去时把门撞个坑 |
[03:03] | that’d be great. | 那就太好了 |
[03:05] | Yeah, one second. | 稍等 |
[03:07] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[03:08] | It’s Nunya. | 无关 |
[03:09] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[03:10] | Nunya business. | 无关你事 |
[03:12] | One of these days, I’m gonna realize | 总有一天我会知道 |
[03:13] | that “Nunya” isn’t a person. | 无关不是一个人 |
[03:15] | So, have you picked out your theme yet for the Spring Gala? | 你为春季晚会选好主题了吗 |
[03:18] | Because I have a suggestion. | 因为我有个建议 |
[03:19] | Call it, “Katie” Colon “The Great Failure” Comma | 凯蒂 冒号 大大的失败 逗号 |
[03:22] | “Everyone Saw it Coming” Dash dash “She Sucks.” | 大家都知道会这样 两个破折号 她好烂 |
[03:25] | I got it covered, Tara. | 不劳费心 泰拉 |
[03:26] | I’m thinking “Beef Jerky,” | 我在考虑 牛肉干 |
[03:28] | “The Final Frontier” Or “Mmm, Meat.” | 羊肉 或是 肉 |
[03:32] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[03:33] | Call or text or e-mail | 埃约有任何需要 |
[03:36] | or post on Facebook if Eyo needs anything. | 发短信 电邮 在脸书上说都行 |
[03:38] | Here’s his EpiPen and some toilet seat covers. | 这是他的过敏急救笔 还有马桶座垫 |
[03:42] | You send toilet seat covers with him everywhere he goes? | 他去哪里你都给他马桶座垫吗 |
[03:45] | No. | 不 |
[03:48] | Good slam, Tara. Here’s mine. | 打脸打得真响 泰拉 现在轮到我 |
[04:02] | While I’ve got you here, I wonder if you might | 既然你在这里 我想问问 |
[04:03] | put in a good word with Taylor about college. | 你能否跟泰勒说说大学的好话 |
[04:05] | Sure. Probably would have come up anyway. | 当然 反正可能顺其自然也会说到 |
[04:07] | School’s the best! | 学校是最棒的 |
[04:08] | Thanks. Great talk. | 谢谢 说得好 |
[04:10] | Sorry we’re standing closer than I expected. | 抱歉我们站得比我预期的要近 |
[04:13] | Hi, Mrs. Otto. How are you? | 奥图太太 你好吗 |
[04:15] | Saw you three minutes ago. | 三分钟前才见过 |
[04:16] | Hey, you with the box, is this our next fight? | 箱子是怎么回事 会马上吵架吗 |
[04:19] | You’re gonna love it. It’s a roasting box. | 你会喜欢的 这是烤肉箱 |
[04:22] | You can cook a whole pig in here. | 可以放头猪进去 |
[04:23] | I saw one on Anthony Bourdain’s show. | 我在安东尼·波登秀中看到的 |
[04:25] | He was in Guatemala cooking with the locals. | 他在危地马拉和当地人一起下厨 |
[04:27] | He was wearing a tank top. | 他穿着背心 |
[04:28] | Oh, Greg, would you please, | 格雷格 拜托你 |
[04:29] | for me, watch something with dragons? | 为了我 看有龙的电视吧 |
[04:31] | Once I fire this up, you’re gonna realize | 一旦升起火来 你会发现 |
[04:33] | we need a Caja China roasting box. | 我们需要一个烤肉箱 |
[04:35] | – No. I need to change our Amazon password. – Think about it. | -不 我需要更改网购密码 -想想看 |
[04:38] | We could finally have a barbecue for all our friends. | 我们终于可以为朋友们烤肉了 |
[04:40] | So… | 就是说 |
[04:41] | Angela and Doris? | 安吉拉和多瑞丝吗 |
[04:43] | – How long does it take to cook a pig? – Just half a day. | -烤只猪要多长时间 -半天 |
[04:45] | As long as I constantly monitor it, stoke the coals, | 只要我经常查看 加煤 |
[04:47] | and make sure the temperature remains exactly correct. | 确保温度一直是正确的 |
[04:49] | We both know that this is going to end | 我们都知道这事最终就是 |
[04:50] | with Anna-Kat forcing us to have a funeral | 安娜凯特逼我们为半熟的 |
[04:52] | for a partially-cooked pig carcass, | 烤猪尸体举行葬礼 |
[04:54] | and I can’t fit into my funeral dress right now. | 我现在穿不进葬礼裙子 |
[04:56] | – I don’t need this, Greg. – Yeah, but — | -我现在不需要这个 格雷格 -但是 |
[04:57] | I’m afraid I have to shut this down. | 恐怕我得让你停止 |
[04:59] | – But — – I’m shutting it down. | -但是 -停止 |
[05:01] | You’re probably right. | 你可能是对的 |
[05:02] | I don’t really have the arms for a tank top anyway. | 反正我的胳膊也不适合穿背心 |
[05:06] | “No, honey, you definitely have the arms for a tank top.” | 不 亲爱的 你的胳膊当然适合穿背心 |
[05:09] | Well, I think it could be fun. | 我觉得会很好玩的 |
[05:11] | It’s a bad idea, Franklin. | 这是个坏主意 富兰克林 |
[05:12] | It’s a hard “No.” Discussion’s over. | 绝对不行 讨论结束 |
[05:15] | But — | 但是 |
[05:16] | I said over. | 我说了结束 |
[05:19] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[05:20] | Anna-Kat, can we talk to you in my office? | 安娜凯特 去我书房谈谈好吗 |
[05:24] | Franklin, this might be a while. | 富兰克林 我可能需要一段时间 |
[05:25] | If you still need to go number two, here’s your window. | 如果你还是需要上大号 快去 |
[05:31] | Your parents like me? | 你的父母喜欢我 |
[05:32] | Let’s see who you’ve been talking to. | 看看你在和谁讲话 |
[05:34] | Alice McCarthy?! | 爱丽丝·麦卡锡 |
[05:36] | I thought she dumped you! | 她不是甩了你吗 |
[05:37] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[05:39] | Alice McCarthy? | 爱丽丝·麦卡锡 |
[05:40] | Yeah, I thought he stopped picking up | 对 我以为他不再捡起 |
[05:42] | what she was putting down. | 她所放下的 |
[05:43] | Did I say that right? | 我说对了吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[05:46] | – Do I have to be here for this? – Sit. | -我一定要在这里吗 -坐 |
[05:48] | You were very rude to Franklin. | 你对富兰克林太没礼貌了 |
[05:50] | But I didn’t like his idea. | 但我不喜欢他的主意 |
[05:52] | You can’t shut people down like that. | 但你不能这样否定别人 |
[05:54] | Where did you get that from? | 你在哪里学的 |
[05:58] | Why are you looking at me? | 你为什么看着我 |
[05:59] | If you keep rejecting people’s ideas, | 如果你继续反对他人的想法 |
[06:01] | they won’t be your friend. | 他们就不会再做你的朋友 |
[06:02] | That’s true, honey. It’s important that we support | 没错 亲爱的 我们支持 |
[06:04] | the people we care about. Okay? | 我们爱的人 这点很重要 好吗 |
[06:06] | – Okay. – So, for instance, | -好的 -比如说 |
[06:07] | if Franklin loved Anthony Bourdain | 如果说富兰克林喜欢安东尼·波登 |
[06:09] | and wanted to throw a pig roast… | 想烤只猪 |
[06:10] | Oh, that’s why you were looking at me. | 所以你看着我 |
[06:12] | …what would you say to him? | 你会对他说什么 |
[06:13] | I’d say, “Weird, Franklin, | 我会说 这很奇怪 富兰克林 |
[06:15] | but it sounds like a great idea”? | 不过听起来是个好主意 |
[06:17] | Right. And what would you say, Katie? | 对 你会说什么 凯蒂 |
[06:19] | I would be forced to say, | 我会被迫说 |
[06:22] | “That sounds like a great idea,” Too. | 听起来是个好主意 |
[06:24] | So, it’s settled. We’re gonna have a barbecue | 就这么定了 我们将为所有朋友 |
[06:25] | for all our friends! | 举行烧烤会 |
[06:27] | So… Angela and Doris? | 安吉拉和多瑞丝吗 |
[06:35] | You know, you can roast 18 whole chickens in here? | 这里面可以一次烤18只鸡 |
[06:37] | 18? Oh, thank God. | 18吗 谢天谢地 |
[06:39] | I was worried what would happen if we had to cook 17 more than usual. | 我还正担心我们必须比平时多烤17只 |
[06:42] | You know, Katie, | 凯蒂 |
[06:43] | this is where Anna-Kat gets it from. | 安娜凯特就是跟你学的 |
[06:44] | She sees you shutting down my ideas | 她看到你反对我的主意 |
[06:46] | and does the same thing to poor, defenseless Franklin. | 于是对可怜的 手无寸铁的富兰克林也这样 |
[06:48] | Yeah, but she also has my winning smile. | 但她也有我的胜利笑容 |
[06:52] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[06:53] | You need to just say “Okay” To me sometimes, like I do for you. | 你需要有时同意我的话 就像我对你那样 |
[06:55] | I say “Okay” To you all the time. | 我总是同意你的话 |
[06:57] | Yeah, but that’s because my ideas are always good. | 那是因为我的主意总是更好 |
[06:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:00] | Pull that thing off the steering wheel. | 把那个东西从方向盘上拿下来 |
[07:02] | It’s driving me crazy. | 看得我快疯了 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:06] | It wasn’t funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[07:07] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[07:08] | It was just the look on your face when it hit you. | 只是打中你时你脸上的表情 |
[07:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:14] | I’m just saying it wouldn’t hurt if, once in a while, | 我意思是偶尔的 像我支持你一样 |
[07:16] | you supported me the way that I support you. | 你也支持下我 不会有坏处的 |
[07:19] | – Fine, I’ll okay this, but — – No. No. | -好吧 我同意 但是 -不 |
[07:21] | No “Okay, buts.” Just, “Okay.” | 不要加但是 同意就行 |
[07:24] | Ohh-kaaay. | 好吧 |
[07:26] | You can’t say it like that. Not sing-songy. | 你不能这样说 不能像唱歌一样 |
[07:27] | Sorry. This is new to me. | 抱歉 第一次 |
[07:29] | It’s very hard to suppress my natural critical instincts. | 压抑我的自然批评本能太难了 |
[07:31] | But fine. I’m saying… okay. | 但没事 我说 好的 |
[07:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:38] | Now, do you want to practice your presentation | 你想练习下春季晚会的 |
[07:39] | – for the Spring Gala? – Eh. I’ll just wing it. | -介绍吗 -不用 我即兴创作好了 |
[07:42] | The school takes these events very seriously. | 学校非常重视这些活动 |
[07:44] | Maybe winging it isn’t the best idea. | 可能即兴不是好主意 |
[07:45] | Hey, if I can’t second-guess your pig coffin, | 如果我不预测你的猪棺材 |
[07:47] | there’s no way you’re allowed to second-guess me on this. | 你也不能预测我的介绍 |
[07:50] | Ohh-kaaay. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | Yeah, I can see how that’s annoying. | 我看出来了 很烦人 |
[08:00] | But it’s not so easy being supportive of him. | 支持他真的不容易 |
[08:02] | And I don’t have a good supportive smile. | 我没有可信的支持笑容 |
[08:04] | It looks like there’s a gun to my head | 好像有枪指着我的头 |
[08:05] | and I’m trying to convince the police | 而我想让警察相信 |
[08:06] | that there’s not an intruder inside. | 家里没有强盗 |
[08:10] | What you need is one of these. | 你需要这个 |
[08:12] | It’s a complaint bracelet. | 这是抱怨手镯 |
[08:14] | I read about it in Good Housekeeping. | 我在杂志上看到的 |
[08:15] | Every time you want to scream at your husband | 每次你丈夫有了愚蠢的主意 |
[08:17] | for some boneheaded idea… | 你想吼他 |
[08:19] | …you snap it… | 弹一下 |
[08:20] | so you don’t snap at him for buying | 这样你不用为他 |
[08:21] | thousands of dollars of movie memorabilia. | 买了几千块的电影纪念品发脾气 |
[08:33] | Does that work? | 有用吗 |
[08:34] | He’s a pain in the ass and I’m a living nightmare — | 他是个讨厌精 我活在噩梦里 |
[08:36] | still married! | 还没离 |
[08:37] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[08:39] | – I gotta get one. – Oh, take mine. | -我去弄一个 -拿我的 |
[08:40] | I get a new shipment every week. | 我每周买新的 |
[08:42] | Mm. Maybe it’ll also help you deal with the Spring Gala. | 也许这还能帮你应对春季晚会 |
[08:45] | I am not one of those uptight moms. | 我不是那种紧张妈妈 |
[08:46] | It is a party, and it’s six months away. | 这只是个派对 而且还有六个月 |
[08:48] | I’m not gonna let these people drive me crazy. | 我不会让那些人把我逼疯的 |
[08:50] | That’s what last year’s Spring Gala chairwoman, | 这正是去年春季晚会的主席 |
[08:52] | Stacy Clouser, said. | 史黛西·克劳泽说的 |
[08:53] | Then she had a nervous breakdown, | 然后她崩溃发疯 |
[08:54] | had to move in with her parents | 必须搬回去和父母住 |
[08:56] | and now isn’t allowed to have stuffed animals. | 现在不允许有毛绒动物玩具 |
[08:58] | Because she eats them. | 因为她会吃掉 |
[09:00] | That’s not gonna happen to me. | 我不可能这样 |
[09:02] | Okay, and now you’re being annoying. | 现在你很烦人 |
[09:04] | Which reminds me of Greg. | 让我想起格雷格 |
[09:05] | Which reminds me… | 让我想起来 |
[09:07] | You’re the guests of honor at Greg’s barbecue. | 你是格雷格烧烤会的贵宾 |
[09:09] | And by “Honor” | 为什么是贵宾 |
[09:10] | I mean you’re the only guests. | 因为你是唯一的客人 |
[09:16] | All right, it’s all set. Now I just need the pig. | 都准备好了 现在就差猪了 |
[09:18] | Okay, sounds great. | 听起来非常好 |
[09:21] | Why are you allowing this? What does he have on you? | 你为什么允许这件事 他抓了你的什么把柄 |
[09:24] | Your dad asked if we could throw a barbecue, | 你爸问我们是否能办次烧烤会 |
[09:26] | and I said…okay. | 我说 好 |
[09:29] | See? It’s important to be supportive | 瞧 支持朋友的想法 |
[09:31] | of your friends’ ideas. | 很重要 |
[09:33] | Then we should be supportive of my idea to get a dog. | 那就应该支持我养狗的想法 |
[09:36] | I’m not your friend. I’m your mother. | 我不是你的朋友 我是你妈 |
[09:38] | We’ll be friends when you’re old enough to drink. | 等你大到可以喝酒时 我们再做朋友 |
[09:40] | Ooh, Alice. I got to take this. | 爱丽丝 我得接 |
[09:42] | Go for Oliver. | 我是奥利弗 |
[09:47] | – What have you done?! – She’s bad news. | -你做什么 -她是坏人 |
[09:49] | She broke your heart when she chose that | 她选择那个猛男库尔特·布洛克威尔 |
[09:50] | hunky Kurt Brockwell over you. | 伤透了你的心 |
[09:52] | Kurt Brockwell’s 14. | 库尔特·布洛克威尔14岁 |
[09:53] | Might be 15 now. | 现在可能15了 |
[09:54] | We all know what she did. | 我们都知道她做了什么 |
[09:56] | But she’s the perfect balance of hot and rich. | 但她是美丽与富有的完美结合 |
[09:58] | If she wants me back, I’m crawling back! | 如果她要我复合 我爬着也要回去 |
[10:01] | Dad, help me out here. | 爸 帮帮我 |
[10:02] | Sorry, buddy, not this time. | 抱歉 儿子 这次不行 |
[10:04] | We Otto men have a long, proud history of being wusses | 我们奥图家的男人有着做懦夫的悠久骄傲的历史 |
[10:07] | and rolling over for our women, but that ends now. | 任凭我们的女人摆布 但现在必须结束 |
[10:09] | – It does? – Yes. Today we make a stand. | -是吗 -是 今天我们要坚守立场 |
[10:12] | We roast pigs in boxes, even though it’s been questioned | 我们要在箱子里烤猪 尽管每做一步 |
[10:14] | every step of the way. | 都受到质疑 |
[10:15] | And we don’t take calls from girls who’ve broken our hearts — | 我们也不接伤透我们心的女孩的电话 |
[10:18] | Can we let the call go to voicemail | 能转语音信箱吗 |
[10:19] | and listen to their sweet voices whenever we want? | 这样随时都能听到她甜美的声音 |
[10:21] | No. That’s creepy. | 不 这样太诡异 |
[10:23] | It’s time for the Otto men to break | 是时候奥图家的男人 |
[10:25] | the wuss chains and man up! | 打碎懦夫枷锁 做个爷们 |
[10:27] | Are you with me?! | 你同意吗 |
[10:28] | I’m with you! Let’s go get that pig! | 我同意 我们去买猪 |
[10:31] | Great. Now grab your sweater! | 很好 拿上你的毛衣 |
[10:32] | Yes! It gets breezy in the late afternoon! | 对 傍晚会起风 |
[10:42] | High school’s great, | 高中很棒 |
[10:44] | but I can’t wait to get to college. | 但我等不及想上大学 |
[10:45] | You know, you get to be on your own — | 你可以一个人 |
[10:47] | Did my dad put you up to this? | 是我爸让你说的吗 |
[10:48] | Well, yeah, but he’s not wrong. | 对 但他没错 |
[10:51] | College is where you get to focus on | 在大学你可以集中精神 |
[10:53] | what you’re passionate about. | 做你热情所在的事 |
[10:54] | For me, it’s about becoming an anesthesiologist. | 对我来说 我可以做麻醉医师 |
[10:56] | That’s your passion? To be an anesthesiologist? | 这是你的热情所有吗 做麻醉医师 |
[10:59] | That and finally trying bologna. | 这个还有终于能尝尝香肠 |
[11:02] | Anesthesiology is what your mom wants you to do. | 是你妈妈想让你做麻醉医师 |
[11:05] | You should do something that you care about. | 你应该做你喜欢的 |
[11:08] | Like this! You’re always drawing these cartoons. | 比如说这个 你总是画这些卡通 |
[11:11] | They’re not cartoons. It’s called manga. | 这不是卡通 这是漫画 |
[11:13] | It’s a Japanese form of comic books. | 日本的连环画 |
[11:14] | Okay, whatever it’s called, you clearly love it. | 不管是什么 显然你非常喜欢 |
[11:17] | This is what you should do with your life. | 这才是你这辈子应该做的 |
[11:20] | Is this a cat wearing a bra? | 这是猫戴着文胸吗 |
[11:22] | Yeah, he solves crimes. | 他能破案 |
[11:34] | Greg Otto. | 格雷格·奥图 |
[11:35] | I’m here to pick up the pig we ordered | 我们来拿订好的猪 |
[11:36] | so we can cook it like, you know…men. | 这样我们能像男人一样把它烤了 |
[11:39] | I got you all set up. | 我都准备好了 |
[11:42] | One second. | 稍等 |
[11:44] | Hey, Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[11:46] | No, I-I don’t think I can go on | 不 我想我这周末 |
[11:48] | your parents’ yacht this weekend. | 不能去你父母的游艇 |
[11:51] | I got another call. Gotta go. | 又有电话 挂了 |
[11:54] | I didn’t have another call. | 没有电话打进来 |
[11:55] | You just earned yourself a fat stack of man cards. | 你刚为自己赢得了一大堆的男人尊严 |
[12:00] | – You’re gonna feed seven? – Yeah. | -七个人吃吗 -对 |
[12:02] | I’d suggest Louise or R.J. | 我建议路易或是RJ |
[12:06] | When I ordered the pig online, | 我在网上订购时 |
[12:08] | I was under the impression it wouldn’t be so… | 我以为它们不会是 |
[12:09] | alive. | 活的 |
[12:11] | Well, we only sell live pigs. | 我们只卖活猪 |
[12:13] | Now, what you can do is take it to the butcher down the road. | 你可以带上街找杀猪的 |
[12:16] | He’ll slaughter, gut, and dress | 他会把其中一只 |
[12:17] | any one of these little guys for you. | 宰了 挖出内脏收拾好 |
[12:19] | Or you can do it yourself. | 你也可以自己动手 |
[12:21] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[12:22] | No, no, no. It’s no problem. | 不不不 没问题 |
[12:24] | I made an enormous deal about a pig roast, | 我好不容易争取到可以烤猪 |
[12:26] | so we are roasting a pig. | 我们一定要烤猪 |
[12:28] | R.J., if you have any female spider friends, | RJ 如果你有雌蜘蛛朋友 |
[12:30] | they have about 5 minutes to work their magic. | 它们有五分钟发挥魔法的时间 |
[12:38] | How’s it going out here? | 怎么样了 |
[12:39] | I just have to cook it another couple of hours | 还要再烤几小时 |
[12:41] | and then I get to flip it! | 然后翻面 |
[12:42] | It’s going better than I expected. | 比我想象中要好 |
[12:43] | All of our friends are going to be so impressed. | 我们所有朋友们会大吃一惊 |
[12:45] | So Angela and Doris? | 安吉拉和多瑞丝 |
[12:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:53] | We’re going to need more chocolate syrup. | 我们需要巧克力糖酱 |
[12:55] | A lot more. | 非常多 |
[12:57] | We could be in Mexico in 17 hours. | 17小时就能到墨西哥 |
[13:00] | – How do you know — – I just know, Greg. | -你怎么… -我知道 格雷格 |
[13:05] | What in the world are you two doing?! | 你俩在做什么 |
[13:07] | Anna-Kat, what has gotten into you? | 安娜凯特 你什么毛病 |
[13:10] | I’m just doing what you told me to do. | 我只是做你要我做的 |
[13:12] | Yeah, honey, “No TV until you destroy your room.” | 宝贝 毁了房间后才能看电视 |
[13:14] | Pretty sure I never said that. | 我相信我没说过 |
[13:16] | Franklin wanted to turn my room | 富兰克林想把我的房间变成 |
[13:17] | into Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. | 威利·旺卡的巧克力工厂 |
[13:19] | I told him it was stupid, but then you said | 我跟他说这很愚蠢 然后你说 |
[13:21] | I should say, “Okay.” | 我应该说”好” |
[13:23] | So here we are. | 所以结果就是这样 |
[13:25] | Anna-Kat, you should’ve stopped him. | 安娜凯特 你应该阻止他 |
[13:26] | Because, even though we need to be supported… | 因为 尽管我们需要支持 |
[13:29] | …sometimes boys have ideas that need to be shut down. | 但有时男生的想法需要被叫停 |
[13:33] | We’re not talking about Franklin anymore, are we? | 我们说的不再是富兰克林 对吗 |
[13:39] | Was that our dinner? | 那是我们的晚餐吗 |
[13:41] | His name is R.J. | 它叫RJ |
[13:45] | Who’s a good boy? You’re a good boy. | 谁是乖孩子 你是乖孩子 |
[13:47] | You’re a good boy. Get down. Get down. Get down. | 你是乖孩子 坐下 坐下 |
[13:49] | This is why I don’t say “Okay.” | 这就是我不说”好”的原因 |
[13:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:52] | Why didn’t you just return him? | 你为什么不把它还回去 |
[13:53] | ‘Cause he’s so sweet, and if I brought him back, | 它那么可爱 如果我把它还回去 |
[13:55] | they’d just sell him to someone else who’d eat him. | 他们会把它卖给会吃了它的人 |
[13:57] | Yeah. Because he’s food. | 对 因为它是食物 |
[14:01] | – What are you doing? – It’s a complaint bracelet. | -你做什么 -这是抱怨手镯 |
[14:03] | You snap it so you don’t tell your husband | 弹一下 这样不用告诉老公 |
[14:05] | what an idiot he is. | 他是一个白痴 |
[14:06] | If I hadn’t brought a pig in this house, | 如果我不是往家里带了只猪 |
[14:07] | I’d have a real problem with you wearing that. | 对于你戴这个 我会有很大的意见 |
[14:09] | If the pig is in our bedroom, | 如果猪在我们的卧室里 |
[14:10] | then what are you cooking in that box? | 那箱子里烤的是什么 |
[14:12] | Two briskets. I stopped by the deli on the way home. | 两块牛肉 我回家时在肉店买的 |
[14:14] | I don’t have time for this right now. | 我现在没空理这个 |
[14:15] | I have to give my presentation to the Gala Board. | 我得向晚会委员会做介绍 |
[14:17] | Do you want to rehearse with me? | 你想找我练习吗 |
[14:18] | Nah, I got this. | 不用 我能行 |
[14:20] | Are you sure? You’re not the greatest at winging it. | 你确定吗 你并不擅长即兴创作 |
[14:23] | You tried to wing our wedding vows and wound up just | 你想即兴创作我们的婚誓 结果 |
[14:25] | repeating my vows back to me, only adding a few | 你只是重复了我的誓词 然后加上了 |
[14:26] | “Totally totally’s.” | 绝对绝对 |
[14:28] | Like, I said, “You are my sun and moon,” | 我说 你是我的日月 |
[14:29] | and when it was your turn, you said, | 到你时你说 |
[14:31] | “You are totally totally my sun and moon.” | 你绝对绝对是我的日月 |
[14:33] | Stop worrying about my presentation. | 别担心我的介绍 |
[14:35] | It’s just three ding-aling moms sitting around a lunch table. | 只是三个没事干的妈妈坐在午餐桌前 |
[14:38] | They’ll hear “Beach blanket bingo” | 她们会听到”快乐海滩” |
[14:39] | and be so happy that they’ll have to get emergency Botox | 开心到要去打紧急肉毒杆菌针 |
[14:42] | to hide their smile lines. | 来掩饰笑纹 |
[14:43] | Oh, my God! We got a weird dog! | 我的天 我们养了只奇怪的狗 |
[14:46] | Hi. Hi, weird dog. | 你好 奇怪的狗 |
[14:57] | – Tara. – Katie. | -泰拉 -凯蒂 |
[14:59] | Of course you’re on the committee. | 你当然是委员会的 |
[15:00] | No, I’m here for fun. | 不 我是来看热闹的 |
[15:02] | I cleared my schedule to watch you crash and burn | 我清空日程表来看观众们 |
[15:04] | from the audience. | 让你崩溃 |
[15:05] | Audience? | 观众 |
[15:15] | What is wrong with these people? | 这些人什么毛病 |
[15:16] | It is just a theme for a dumb fundraiser. | 只是愚蠢筹款晚会的主题而已 |
[15:19] | Don’t freak out. Think of something happy. | 别害怕 想点开心的 |
[15:22] | God, that airbag hit Greg in the face so hard. | 老天 那个安全气囊把格雷格的脸砸得好惨 |
[15:29] | Fun. Casual. Picnic baskets… | 有趣 随意 野餐篮 |
[15:34] | that pink wine… | 桃红葡萄酒 |
[15:37] | sitting on blankets… | 坐在毯子上 |
[15:40] | sand… | 沙 |
[15:45] | macaroni salad… | 通心粉沙拉 |
[15:53] | …is what Tara Summers suggested we do. | 这是泰拉·萨莫斯建议的 |
[15:57] | But I told Tara, “This is a fundraiser, not a hoedown.” | 但我告诉泰拉 这是筹款晚会 不是土风舞会 |
[16:03] | Silly, stupid Tara. | 愚蠢的泰拉 |
[16:07] | What I’m pitching, against Tara’s advice, is Bollywood! | 针对泰拉的建议 我推介的是宝莱坞 |
[16:11] | With more spectacle and pageantry than you can even imagine. | 还有你无法想象的壮观和华丽 |
[16:14] | Yes. Yes! | 没错 |
[16:15] | Picture the opulence of a white chocolate Taj Mahal. | 想象下富丽堂皇的白巧克力泰姬陵 |
[16:19] | Delicious food, all meat-based. | 美味的食物 主要都是肉 |
[16:22] | And dancers with curvy swords wearing gold M.C. Hammer pants. | 所有舞者佩戴着弯刀 穿着金色灯笼裤 |
[16:27] | She knows what I’m talkin’ about! | 她知道我的意思 |
[16:29] | And, for our big finale, we are going to have… | 最后 盛大闭幕 我们将有… |
[16:36] | What are we gonna have? | 有什么呢 |
[16:39] | Elephants! | 大象 |
[16:40] | That’s right, elephants cloaked in velvet! | 没错 披着天鹅绒的大象 |
[16:44] | And who’s riding that elephant? | 谁骑在大象上呢 |
[16:48] | Who, Katie? Who’s riding the elephant? | 谁 凯蒂 谁骑在大象上 |
[16:51] | Who’s gonna get that lady all excited? | 谁会让那位女士兴奋起来 |
[16:54] | Nathan Fillion from ABC’s “Castle”! | ABC《灵书妙探》的男主演内森·菲利安 |
[16:59] | I love Castle! | 我喜欢他演的卡塞尔 |
[17:01] | He’s my Hall Pass. | 他是我的幻想对象 |
[17:03] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[17:21] | I am so screwed. | 我死定了 |
[17:23] | We tried to warn you. | 我们想警告你 |
[17:24] | You know Nathan Fillion? | 你认识内森·菲利安 |
[17:26] | Doris, you and I have talked for at least 10,000 hours. | 多瑞丝 你们至少聊过一万小时的天 |
[17:28] | Don’t you think you’d know if I knew Nathan Fillion?! | 如果我认识他的话 你不是早知道了吗 |
[17:32] | That’s for you. | 这次是因为你 |
[17:33] | I’m not good at winging it. | 我不擅长即兴创作 |
[17:34] | I can’t believe I’m saying this to a man bottle-feeding a pig, | 真不敢相信我对一个喂小猪奶瓶的男人这样说 |
[17:37] | but I should have listened to you. | 但我应该听你的 |
[17:38] | But instead, I listened to you. | 结果我却听了你的 |
[17:40] | Why did I listen to you? | 我为什么听了你的 |
[17:42] | We’re not men, we’re Ottos! | 我们不是男人 我们是奥图 |
[17:43] | I should be with Alice on her boat right now, | 我现在应该和爱丽丝在她的船上 |
[17:45] | sitting at the raw bar in my just-the-right-amount-of-tight | 穿着紧的恰到好处的欧式泳裤 |
[17:48] | European-style swimsuit. | 坐在贝壳类自助吧 |
[17:50] | You were right. I should have let you stop me. | 你是对的 我应该让你阻止我 |
[17:52] | No, you were right, too. I shouldn’t have winged it. | 不 你也是对的 我不应该即兴创作 |
[17:55] | It’s just hard to know when to say “Okay” | 只是很难搞清楚何时说”好” |
[17:57] | and when to stop a dumb idea. | 何时叫停一个愚蠢的主意 |
[17:58] | So I guess we just have to support one another, | 看来我们只有互相支持 |
[18:00] | hope for the best, and deal with the fallout together. | 抱乐观态度 然后一起解决不好的后果 |
[18:03] | Deal. | 成交 |
[18:04] | Oh, good, I’m glad you’re agreeing, ’cause… | 真高兴你同意了 因为 |
[18:06] | while you were gone, the pig chewed that | 你离开的时候 小猪咬了 |
[18:07] | Coach purse you picked up at the school lost and found. | 你在学校失物招领处拿的名牌包 |
[18:11] | I’m sawwy. | 对不起 |
[18:13] | I can’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[18:14] | you humiliated me in front of the Board of Directors. | 你在董事会面前让我出丑 |
[18:16] | I can’t believe you can’t believe I wouldn’t do that. | 真不敢相信你不敢相信我会这样做 |
[18:18] | You know what? It was worth it. | 知道吗 值了 |
[18:20] | Because there’s no way that you’re gonna pull off even half of those promises. | 因为你不可能做到你承诺的一半 |
[18:23] | The Board will crucify you. | 董事会会将你钉上十字架 |
[18:25] | And I’ll be there to watch. | 到时我会看热闹 |
[18:27] | What is this?! | 这是什么 |
[18:28] | A turkey. | 火鸡 |
[18:31] | Eyo! We’re leaving. | 埃约 我们走 |
[18:33] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[18:34] | Did you and Taylor talk about college? | 你和泰勒谈了大学吗 |
[18:36] | – We did. – And? | -谈了 -然后呢 |
[18:38] | And… | 然后 |
[18:40] | I’ve decided I don’t want to be an anesthesiologist. | 我决定我不想做麻醉医师 |
[18:43] | What? | 什么 |
[18:45] | I’m gonna study manga. | 我要学漫画 |
[18:47] | – What?! – Manga is my passion. | -什么 -我爱漫画 |
[18:49] | No. Safely sedating a patient before surgery is your passion! | 不 你爱的是在手术前安全地麻醉病人 |
[18:52] | One afternoon in this house | 在这里待了一个下午 |
[18:54] | and he wants to throw his life away on doodles! | 他就想抛弃大好前程去涂鸦 |
[18:57] | Bye, Tara. See you never, I hope. | 拜拜 泰拉 希望再也不见 |
[18:59] | Not kidding. Hey, you, get out. | 没开玩笑 你快走 |
[19:01] | So, instead of him convincing you to go to college, | 他没说服你上大学 |
[19:03] | somehow you convinced him not to go to college? | 你却说服他不上大学 |
[19:05] | I just supported him like you guys have been talking about. | 我只是支持了他 就像你们说的 |
[19:08] | You kids honestly picked the worst time to listen to us. | 你们真的选择了最不该听我们话的时候听话 |
[19:14] | Don’t mind us! We’ll store it in the garage. | 别管我们 我们把它放在车库 |
[19:16] | Oh, good, dent the other door. Even things out. | 很好 把另一边门撞出坑 对称了 |
[19:19] | Hup, that lamp needed a good knocking-over. | 那盏灯需要被狠狠推倒 |
[19:22] | Oh, we cleared the piano. | 我们挪开了钢琴 |
[19:27] | Oh, no! You broke the ceramic owl your mother gave us. | 不好 你打破了你妈送我们的陶瓷猫头鹰 |
[19:30] | You did that on purpose. | 你故意的 |
[19:31] | True, but you brought home a live pig. | 没错 但你往家里带了只活猪 |
[19:34] | How long are you gonna play the pig card? | 你要打这张猪牌多长时间 |
[19:35] | How long does a pig live? | 一只猪能活多久 |
[19:36] | On average, about 15 years. | 平均来讲15年 |
[19:37] | Oh, crap. | 见鬼 |
[19:49] | Me and Hans Gruber are going upstairs. | 我和汉斯·格鲁伯要上楼了 |
[19:51] | I’m going to give him a bath. | 我会给它洗澡 |
[19:52] | You renamed the pig Hans Gruber? | 你给小猪改名叫汉斯·格鲁伯 |
[19:54] | Yeah. He tried to kill Bruce Willis | 对 他在我最新的最爱的电影 |
[19:56] | in my new favorite movie, “Die Hard.” | 《虎胆龙威》中想杀死布鲁斯·威利斯 |
[19:58] | You watched “Die Hard”? | 你看了《虎胆龙威》 |
[19:59] | Yeah, with Mama. | 对 和妈妈一起看的 |
[20:00] | Sweetie, what is the rule about Mama/Anna-Kat movie time? | 宝贝 妈妈和安娜凯特电影时间的规矩是什么 |
[20:05] | “If Daddy asks, we always watched ‘Despicable Me.'” | 如果爸爸问起来 永远说看的是《神偷奶爸》 |
[20:10] | Oh, right. Hans Gruber’s a minion. | 对了 汉斯·格鲁伯是小黄人 |
[20:19] | In my defense, you weren’t supposed to find out about it. | 容我说一句 你不应该知道的 |
[20:23] | It’s a good defense. | 这个理由不错 |