Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Katie! It’s Sage. 凯蒂 我是塞吉
[00:03] I wanted to see if you’d volunteer at the Fall Festival. 我想知道你是否愿意在秋季舞会上做义工
[00:05] I’ve got a five-hour block on the lunch-lady line. 我这里午餐队伍大排长龙
[00:08] Sloppy Tofurkey Joes! 豆腐火鸡肉酱堡
[00:10] How can you say “No”s? 叫你怎能不说好
[00:13] I rhymed. Call me! 我押韵了 回我电话
[00:14] Ooh! The Fall Festival. 秋季舞会
[00:16] Delete. 删除
[00:18] It’s not easy avoiding mandatory volunteering 整个学年 逃避强制性志愿活动
[00:20] for an entire school year, 太难了
[00:21] but I do it. 但我要逃避
[00:22] I do it for moms everywhere. 我这样做是为了所有的妈妈
[00:24] We slave away for free every day. 我们每天都免费地辛苦劳动
[00:26] Why should we perform unpaid labor? 我们为什么还要当无报酬的劳工
[00:28] Katie! 凯蒂
[00:29] Just seeing if you can volunteer for the Winter Festival. 想问下你是否能做冬季舞会的义工
[00:31] Can’t talk — just swallowed a bug. 没时间说 刚吞下一只虫子
[00:33] Got to run home and get it out before it lays eggs. 得赶回家在它产卵前弄出来
[00:35] Just send a message. 发短信
[00:36] But you never return my messages. 但你从来不回我的短信
[00:38] Sounds good! 听起来真不错
[00:46] Katie? Are you there? 凯蒂 你在吗
[00:47] The school year’s almost over, 学年要结束了
[00:49] and you have to complete your mandatory volunteer hours. 你必须完成强制性志愿者时间
[00:51] I know you’re in there, Katie. 我知道你在家 凯蒂
[00:53] The hood of your car is hot to the touch, 你车的引擎盖还烫到不能碰
[00:54] so I can tell you just got home. 所以我知道你刚回家
[00:56] Katie, if you don’t complete your hours, 凯蒂 如果你不完成你的时间
[00:58] the kids will stop looking up to us as role models, 孩子们就不会把我们当成榜样
[01:00] and then they’ll turn to drugs! 他们会去吸毒的
[01:01] Okay, I just have to stay quiet for five more minutes. 好的 我只要再保持安静五分钟
[01:04] Then the sprinklers go on. 自动洒水器就开了
[01:13] Hey. Listen to the intro I just wrote for my book. 听我给书写的介绍
[01:15] “Scholars have, for years, thought they’d squeezed 多年来 学者们认为他们
[01:17] all they could out of Elizabethan philosophy” — 已经研究完了伊丽莎白一世时代的哲学
[01:19] Greg, does this ever work out well for us, 格雷格 你每次给我读你写的高深玩意
[01:20] when you read me smart things you wrote? 最终都有好结果吗
[01:22] Sometimes, in order to avoid it, you sleep with me. 有时候 为了不听 你和我上床
[01:24] So yes. 是的
[01:25] Didn’t you just do laundry? 你不是刚洗完衣服吗
[01:27] What you don’t understand is, I’m always doing laundry. 你不懂的是 我总是在洗衣服
[01:29] Except for when I’m doing dishes, 除了洗碗时
[01:31] which is ceramic laundry. 其实是陶瓷类洗衣服
[01:33] But I’m actually giving these clothes away to needy children. 这些衣服是给有需要的孩子的
[01:38] Oliver wore this at his first birthday party. 这是奥利弗在一岁生日派对时穿的
[01:41] Back when he didn’t mind that we bought his clothes from Costco. 那时候他还不介意我们在超市给他买衣服
[01:44] Angela got suckered in to volunteering 安吉拉被拉去做义工
[01:46] for the children’s clothing drive. 儿童衣物捐赠方面的
[01:47] Sage cornered her because Angela’s not as sneaky as me. 塞吉逼得她走投无路 因为她没我那么狡猾
[01:50] I’m just gonna save this. 这个我留下了
[01:52] You never know. 谁知道呢
[01:53] If you are talking about having more kids, 如果你是说再生一个孩子
[01:55] I do know. 我知道
[01:56] I am one year away 还有一年
[01:58] from Taylor being able to drive everybody to school. 泰勒就可以送孩子们上学了
[02:00] That’s called retirement, man! 这就是退休了
[02:02] I don’t know. It’d be nice for there to be six of us. 我不知道 一家六口挺好的
[02:04] You know, so we can fill the toboggan at Splash Mountain. 这样我们在乐园玩”飞溅山”正好坐一车
[02:07] Not have some creepy stranger ruining our picture. 不会有变态的陌生人毁了我们的照片
[02:09] Great reason to have a baby, Greg. 真是生孩子的好理由 格雷格
[02:10] Don’t you miss having a little one around the house? 你不想念家里有个小宝宝的日子吗
[02:12] That baby smell and those little socks? 宝宝的味道 小袜子
[02:16] And that look they give you when they take their first steps 他们走第一步时看你的眼神
[02:18] and fall into your arms? 然后摔在你的怀里
[02:20] Yeah. 是啊
[02:21] And they always say “Mama” before they say “Dada.” 他们总是先会喊妈妈 后会喊爸爸
[02:23] That is true. 没错
[02:25] Hey, can you two knock it off? 你们别这样行吗
[02:26] And then they learn to talk, and it all goes to hell. 然后他们学会了说话 一切就完蛋了
[02:28] I’m upstairs, going over my ballet routine, 我在楼上 复习我的芭蕾舞动作
[02:31] and all I hear is you two blathering away. 就听到你俩在这里废话
[02:33] No “Hey”! 不准”嘿”
[02:34] My recital is coming up, and if I don’t do well, 汇演就快到了 如果我表现不好
[02:36] I don’t advance to the next level. 就不能晋级学习
[02:37] And then my plan to get a ballet scholarship into Harvard is over — 那我争取芭蕾奖学金进哈佛的计划就完了
[02:41] over! 完了
[02:41] Wow. You are one angry… 你真是一个愤怒的…
[02:43] whatever a male ballet dancer is called. 不知道男芭蕾舞者叫什么
[02:45] “Ballerino.” 芭蕾舞者
[02:46] That can’t be it. 不可能
[02:47] I have to work harder than the other kids 我必须比其他孩子更加努力
[02:48] because they started much earlier than I did — 因为他们学得比我早
[02:51] because their parents wanted them to succeed in life. 因为他们的父母希望他们的人生成功
[02:53] Okay. 好了
[02:54] I know you’re under a lot of pressure with this recital, 我知道快汇演了 你压力大
[02:57] but if you ever talk to us that way again, 但如果你再这样和我们说话
[02:59] you’re gonna go to Harvard, 你会去哈佛
[03:00] but as a cadaver in their medical program. 但是去给医学院做解剖用的尸体
[03:06] Mother/daughter selfie! 母女自拍
[03:10] Are you posting that on Instagram? 你在图片分享上发吗
[03:11] Of course. Why else would you take a picture? 当然 否则为什么要拍照
[03:15] I forget how photogenic I am. 我忘了我有多上镜
[03:18] It’s unreal. 真没想到
[03:20] You guys ready for school? 你们准备好上学了吗
[03:21] Yes. 是的
[03:22] Did you make your bed, like I said? 照我说的那样铺好床了吗
[03:23] – No. – I did. -没 -我铺了
[03:25] Did you put your homework in your backpack, like I said? 照我说的那样把作业装进书包了吗
[03:27] – No. – I did. -没 -我放了
[03:28] That’s why you’re my favorite. 所以你是我最爱的孩子
[03:29] Now, you two, go upstairs and do what I said. 你们两个上楼去完成我的吩咐
[03:35] – Did you brush your teeth? – Yes! -刷牙了吗 -刷了
[03:36] No, you didn’t. Anna-Kat, watch ’em. 你们没有 安娜凯特 上去盯着
[03:45] Oh, look — the Chosen One has decided 看 “天选之女”决定出现
[03:47] to grace us with her presence. 施与我们恩惠
[03:49] It’s bad enough you’re the favorite. 你是最受宠的就够糟了
[03:51] Don’t pretend to be humble, too. 别假装你很谦虚
[03:52] Mom likes us all the same. 妈妈喜欢我们一样多
[03:54] If she could only save one of us in a flood, it’d be you. 如果她只能在洪水中救一个人 肯定是你
[03:57] She’d let us drown like sewer rats. 她会让我们像下水道老鼠一样被淹死
[04:02] I don’t want you guys to be mad at me. 我不希望你们生我的气
[04:05] I won’t be Mama’s favorite anymore. 我不会再是妈妈最爱的孩子了
[04:07] Too late. 太迟了
[04:09] You’ll always be her favorite, and there’s nothing you can do. 你永远都是 你无能为力
[04:11] That’s not true. 不是的
[04:12] When I’m done, 我完成后
[04:13] Mama will hate me just as much as she hates you. 妈妈会和讨厌你们一样讨厌我
[04:19] Oh. Thanks. 多谢
[04:20] This mandatory volunteering is the worst. 强制性志愿者工作最差劲了
[04:22] Is it even legal, forcing people to volunteer? 这合法吗 强迫人们做义工
[04:25] I think they rely mostly on people’s shame, 我想他们主要是利用人们的羞耻感
[04:27] which is why they’ve had such a hard time with you. 所以他们拿你没办法
[04:29] Well, I just have three weeks left. 我再拼三周就行了
[04:31] I can’t believe you let Sage catch you. 真不敢相信你被塞吉抓到了
[04:33] She was lying in wait for me at the bottom 她在健身房攀岩墙下方
[04:34] of the rock-climbing wall at the gym. 把我逮住了
[04:36] You’re giving Mr. Horsey away? 你把小马先生送走了吗
[04:38] What if we need him? 如果我们还需要它呢
[04:39] For what, Greg — so that your old treadmill 做什么 格雷格 你的旧跑步机
[04:41] has a buddy to talk to in the garage? 在车库里有个聊天的对象吗
[04:42] I’m just saying — you never know. 我只是说 谁知道呢
[04:45] No “Ohhh.” 别这样
[04:47] And stop saying that. 别再这样说
[04:48] The baby factory is shut down, 宝宝工厂关闭了
[04:51] despite the fact that there’s still tours 尽管在周末和周年纪念时
[04:52] on weekends and anniversaries. 还会参观一下
[04:55] What in the world is that? 这是什么鬼东西
[04:57] This? 这个吗
[04:58] Oh. This is Celeste’s old empathy belly. 这是塞莱斯特原来的怀孕体验肚
[05:01] When I was pregnant with our kids, 我怀孕时
[05:02] she wore this fake baby bump 她戴上假肚子
[05:03] so she could feel pregnant along with me. 就可以和我一起感受怀孕
[05:05] Does it make your feet swell 会让你脚部肿胀
[05:06] and have you pee down your leg a little bit all the time? 总是尿一点在腿上吗
[05:08] No, but if you turn it around, it makes your butt 不会 但如果戴在后面 能让你的屁股
[05:10] really popular with a specific audience. 在特定观众中大受欢迎
[05:12] I’m gonna wear this to Second Breakfast. 我要戴着这个去吃二次早餐
[05:14] I can’t wait to see the look on Doris’ face. 我等不及想看看多瑞丝的表情
[05:16] Yeah, Doris’ shocked face is the best. 对 多瑞丝的吃惊表情太漂亮了
[05:21] What the… 搞什么
[05:23] Oh, my God. That is hilarious! 我的天 太搞笑了
[05:27] I am committing to this… and eating a large breakfast. 我要戴着 吃更多早餐
[05:30] Can you even imagine if this was real? 你能想象吗 如果这是真的
[05:32] You’d come in with your diaper bag 你会带着尿布包来
[05:33] and try to breast-feed your baby. 母乳喂养宝宝
[05:35] I’d spend all breakfast 我整个早餐
[05:36] trying not to sneak a peek at those giant fun bags. 都要努力不偷瞄你的两个大乳袋
[05:40] Don’t worry — I’m done. I’m finished with having babies. 别担心 我受够了 我不会再生了
[05:43] because the problem with babies is, they become kids, 因为宝宝的问题是 他们会变成孩子
[05:45] and kids always need something from you 孩子们永远会在你看电视时
[05:47] when you’re watching TV. 找你麻烦
[05:48] I can’t believe Greg wants another one. 我不敢相信格雷格还想要一个
[05:50] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 慢着
[05:51] – Greg hasn’t had a vasectomy? – Nope. -格雷格没做结扎吗 -没
[05:53] You mean, you haven’t had him… 你是说你没让他…
[05:55] Can’t do that. His nads are my Dead Katie Insurance. 不行 他的蛋蛋是死凯蒂的保险
[05:58] Is she making sense, 她说的是人话吗
[05:59] or did my edible from last night not wear off yet? 还是我昨晚吃多了变傻了
[06:01] Okay, If I suddenly die, 如果我突然去世
[06:03] Greg is gonna need to marry someone 格雷格需要再娶一个女人
[06:05] to help him raise our idiot kids. 来帮他养他的白痴孩子
[06:06] And no halfway-decent woman is going to sign on for that 还算过得去的女人 没人愿意做这种事
[06:09] unless she can have her own baby with him. 除非她能和他生自己的孩子
[06:11] I’m looking for the flaw in that logic. 我想寻找逻辑中的漏洞
[06:14] But I can’t find it. Well done. 但找不到 想得好
[06:16] Incoming. 来了
[06:17] Sage rounding up more volunteers. 塞吉在招募更多义工
[06:19] Oh, God. 老天
[06:21] Katie! 凯蒂
[06:23] Gotcha! 抓到你了
[06:25] Did you hear Sage, Katie? She gotcha. 听到塞吉说的了吗 凯蒂 她抓到你了
[06:27] Sage, have you been getting my messages? 塞吉 你收到我的消息了吗
[06:29] Let’s not do that, Katie. 省省吧 凯蒂
[06:31] I need someone to help the school nurse 我需要有人在学年的
[06:33] return the medications to the kids the last week of school — 最后一周 帮校护士把药还给孩子们
[06:36] EpiPens, inhalers, 过敏急救笔 哮喘吸入器
[06:38] ADD meds, ADHD pills — 多动症药物 注意缺陷药物
[06:39] Ooh, I’ll do it. 我来
[06:41] All pills are logged and accounted for, Doris. 所有药物都要登记清点的 多瑞丝
[06:43] Then, I’m busy. 那我很忙
[06:44] I’m putting your name down. 我写下你的名字了
[06:45] You have to arrive at school at 7:00 A.M. — 你必须在早上7点到学校
[06:47] Hold that thought! I think I see the Latin guy from “CHiPs.” 等等 我想我看到《加州公路巡警》里的拉美男了
[06:50] Oh, my God, Katie! You’re pregnant! 我的天 凯蒂 你怀孕了
[06:52] Oh! No. 不是的
[06:54] I’m not really — 我不是真的…
[06:55] I mean, I thought you might be, 我之前觉得你可能是
[06:57] but I didn’t want to say anything. 但我不想说出来
[06:58] Oh, really? Well, just so you know, Sage — 是吗 告诉你 塞吉
[07:00] You can’t be working in the nurse’s office when you’re pregnant. 你怀孕了不能在医务室工作
[07:03] That’s basically as dangerous as vaccinating your children. 这和给孩子们接种疫苗一样危险
[07:07] I’ll just mark your volunteer hours as “Complete.” 我给你的志愿者时间填上”完成”好了
[07:11] Me and my unborn child… 我和我未出生的孩子
[07:14] thank you. 谢谢你
[07:21] Why are you still wearing that ridiculous thing? 你为什么还戴着这个可笑的东西
[07:23] Sage let me out of my volunteer hours, 塞吉不让我做义工了
[07:25] an old lady let me cut in line at Trader Joe’s. 一个老太太让我在超市插队
[07:27] and no one complained when I took double samples. 我拿两份样品时 没人抱怨
[07:30] Being fake pregnant is the best! 假怀孕太棒了
[07:33] Wait — you got out of your volunteer hours 等等 你成功逃避做义工
[07:34] because Sage thinks you’re pregnant? 是因为塞吉以为你怀孕了吗
[07:35] Amazing, right? 很棒吧
[07:36] Because, really, 真的
[07:37] these volunteer hours are a war on women. 志愿者时间是女人的战争
[07:40] There seem to be a lot of wars on women 你不想做什么的时候
[07:41] when you don’t want to do something. 那些都是女人的战争
[07:43] All I have to do is ride out this pregnancy 我只需要把怀孕的事
[07:45] till the end of the school year, 坚持到学年结束
[07:46] and then people will forget all about it. 然后人们就忘记了
[07:47] Forget all about your missing baby? 忘了你失踪的宝宝
[07:49] Yeah. 对
[07:50] You are out of your mind. 你真是疯了
[07:52] Don’t worry. I’m gonna do the “I Love Lucy” Cheese-baby trick. 别担心 我会用《我爱露西》里芝士宝宝那招
[07:54] I’m not familiar with that, but it doesn’t s– 我不太熟 但听起来
[07:56] Lucy carried a fake baby made of cheese 露西抱了个芝士做的假宝宝
[07:58] to get a seat on an airplane, 好在飞机上有座位
[07:59] but then ate the whole cheese baby on the flight. 然后在飞行中把芝士宝宝吃了
[08:01] When the woman asked, “Where’s the baby?” 那女人问她 孩子呢
[08:03] she was like, “What baby?” 她说 什么孩子
[08:04] I’ll just do that. 我就这样做
[08:05] Wouldn’t it make more sense for you to say 你说自己是代孕
[08:07] you’re a surrogate or something? 不是更有道理吗
[08:08] Katie. No. Katie — 凯蒂 不 凯蒂
[08:09] Surrogate! That’s perfect. 代孕 完美
[08:12] Love being married to a genius. 嫁给一个天才真是太好了
[08:13] Now, can you go get the kids? 你去接孩子好吗
[08:14] I can’t because sometimes, Sage volunteers at pickup, 我不能去 有时候塞吉在接送点做义工
[08:18] and I’m dying to take this thing off. 我太想把这个取下来了
[08:20] I can’t. I’m working on my book. 不行 我在写书
[08:22] Okay. Fine. 好的
[08:25] You say you want another kid, but here you are, 你说还想要一个孩子 结果你却
[08:28] sending your wife out on errands, 让老婆去做事
[08:30] eight months pretend pregnant. 人家有8个月的假身孕
[08:44] Mom, we’ve got to move. I can’t be late for ballet. 妈 快点 跳芭蕾不能迟到
[08:46] Today is our dress rehearsal. 今天是着装彩排
[08:47] I need to work on my grand jetés! 我需要好好练习飞身跳跃
[08:49] Bring it down, “Black Swan.” I’ll get you there. 别激动 黑天鹅 我会送你去的
[08:51] Why can’t you be nice, like your big sister? 你为什么不能像你姐姐这样好
[08:53] I am nice. 我很好
[08:54] Oh, please! You think she’s nice 得了 你觉得她好
[08:55] because she made a fake Instagram account. 因为她弄了个假图片分享账号
[08:57] – Shut up! – Fake what? -闭嘴 -假的什么
[08:59] Don’t listen to him, Mom. He’s just a jerk. 别听他的 妈 他是个混蛋
[09:00] I am a jerk. 我是混蛋
[09:01] And I bask in it. 我很自在
[09:03] I’m keeping your phone until there’s a full investigation. 在好好调查前 手机没收
[09:05] You can’t take my phone away! 你不能拿走我的手机
[09:06] It’s not the end of the world. 这不是世界末日
[09:07] Yes, it is! 是的
[09:09] How would you feel if you were my age 如果你像我这么大时
[09:10] and I took away your poodle skirt? 我拿走你的蓬蓬裙 你会怎么想
[09:12] How old do you think I am? 你觉得我有多老了
[09:15] Anna-Kat! Come on! We’re late! 安娜凯特 快 我们快迟到了
[09:16] I don’t answer to you! 我不听你的
[09:19] What’s gotten into her? 她这是怎么了
[09:20] Oliver, go get Anna-Kat. 奥利弗 去接安娜凯特
[09:22] I can’t get out of the car. 我没办法下车
[09:23] I can’t risk twisting my ankle 我不能冒扭脚的危险
[09:25] this close to my big performance. 马上就要表演了
[09:26] Are you serious? 你说真的吗
[09:27] Fine. Taylor, go get your sister. 好 泰勒 去接你妹妹
[09:29] Oh, I would, Mom, but I might get lost, 我也想 妈 但我可能会迷路
[09:31] and I don’t have a phone to call for help. 我没手机寻求帮助
[09:33] 15 is such a bad age. 15岁真是糟糕的年纪
[09:34] Back in the day, we would’ve married you off 在过去 我们会把你嫁出去
[09:36] and gotten a couple of goats in the bargain. 再得到几只山羊
[09:46] What is going on with you, angel? 你是怎么了 小天使
[09:47] I’m not an angel! 我不是天使
[09:49] I don’t have time for this. Anna-Kat, get in the car. 我没时间 安娜凯特 上车
[09:51] Right now. 快
[09:54] Katie?! 凯蒂
[09:56] You’re pregnant? 你怀孕了吗
[10:00] Looks like it. 看起来是这样
[10:01] Well, it must be a girl, 一定是女孩
[10:02] ’cause you’re carrying it all over your body. 因为你全身都长胖了
[10:05] A baby?! 宝宝
[10:06] Why didn’t you tell us? 你为什么没告诉我们
[10:07] Well, because… 那是因为
[10:09] I wanted to keep it a secret from everyone. 我想保守秘密
[10:12] Since I’m a surrogate. 因为我是代孕
[10:14] You’re a surrogate?! 你代孕
[10:16] Yes, I am. 是的
[10:17] For a very brave woman who lost her ovaries… 一个勇敢的女人在战争中
[10:19] in the war. 失去了卵巢
[10:21] It was like “Pow!” 就像这样
[10:22] And I didn’t want to brag or let anyone know 我不想吹嘘 不想让别人知道
[10:25] how good a person I really am. 我是多好的一个人
[10:28] I am so happy for you! 我真为你开心
[10:31] Oh, and that brave soldier. 还有那个勇敢的士兵
[10:33] I think I’m gonna cry! 我想我快哭了
[10:36] I actually feel a little bad about tricking Suzanne. 骗苏珊我有点内疚
[10:39] I don’t know how, but she’s grown on me. 不知为什么会内疚 但我有点喜欢她了
[10:42] But it’s balanced out by the enjoyment I get 但让泰拉·萨莫斯觉得我是好人
[10:44] from making Tara Summers think I’m a good person. 这种开心的感觉抵消了内疚
[11:03] Stupid thing! 愚蠢的东西
[11:04] Doesn’t fit! 进不去
[11:16] This is her real account, Greg. 这是她真正的账户 格雷格
[11:18] She has a fake one for us 假账户给我们看
[11:19] and a real one for who knows who. 真的给鬼知道谁看
[11:21] Where did she even get those shirts? 她在哪里弄到这些T恤的
[11:22] We never bought her anything that skimpy. 我们没给她买过这么小的
[11:24] She used scissors to cut the perfectly nice shirts 她用剪刀把我们给她在”老海军”
[11:26] that we got her from Old Navy. 买的好T恤剪了
[11:28] Isn’t that Anna-Kat’s shirt? 这不是安娜凯特的T恤吗
[11:30] Oh, she’s dead. 她死定了
[11:31] Hey, little troublemaker! Come in here right now! 小麻烦鬼 马上过来
[11:34] Don’t do that thing where you’re too nice. 别太客气了
[11:36] I won’t. Watch. 我不会的 看着
[11:38] We are so disappointed in you. You lied to us. 我们对你太失望了 你骗了我们
[11:41] See? 看
[11:42] I never lied. 我没说谎
[11:43] I just didn’t tell you about the other account. 我只是没告诉你们另一个账户
[11:45] And it’s not a big deal. 这没什么大不了的
[11:46] All the other kids at school do it. 学校里的孩子都这样做
[11:47] I just wanted a little privacy. 我只是想要一点隐私
[11:49] Privacy?! You have 900 followers! 隐私 你有900粉丝
[11:51] Only 900?! 只有900
[11:52] I’m already being unfollowed! 我已经掉粉了
[11:54] Okay, we’re gonna go to your room, 我们会去你房间
[11:55] and we’re gonna throw away anything 扔掉所有
[11:56] that an Amish teen would not be allowed to wear. 阿米什少年不允许穿的衣服
[11:58] – To church. – Come on! -捐给教会 -快走
[12:00] Go on, now. 现在去
[12:03] Anna-Kat, what are you doing? 安娜凯特 你做什么
[12:05] Drawing on the wall. 在墙上画画
[12:07] That won’t come out. 擦不掉的
[12:09] I know. It’s Sharpie. 我知道 这是记号笔
[12:11] I guess I’m not your favorite anymore. 我想我不是你最爱的孩子了
[12:12] I’m not saying that, 我没这样说
[12:14] but I don’t want you to do anything like that ever again. 但我不希望你再做这样的事
[12:17] Ever! 永远不要
[12:20] Told ya — still her favorite. 早说了 依然是她的最爱
[12:24] Don’t be mad at me because you’re not cute anymore. 不要因为你不再可爱了就生我的气
[12:30] She what? 她什么
[12:32] Suzanne is insisting on throwing you a baby shower. 苏珊坚持要给你开宝宝送礼会
[12:34] Did you tell her that was totally unnecessary? 你有跟她说完全没必要吗
[12:36] She wouldn’t take “No” for an answer. 她不接受拒绝
[12:39] Snack’s ready! 点心准备好了
[12:42] Hey, why didn’t you guys plan a shower for me? 你们为什么没计划给我开送礼会
[12:44] – You’re not pregnant! – Because it’s a fake baby! -你没怀孕 -因为这是假宝宝
[12:47] Are you two here to tell her she’s crazy 你俩是来告诉她假宝宝的事
[12:49] for this fake-baby stuff? 很疯狂吗
[12:50] It’s not crazy. 并不疯狂
[12:51] You kids look at the small picture. 你们孩子只看眼前
[12:53] Us adults look at the big picture. 我们成年人看的是大局
[12:55] And the big picture is you faking being pregnant 大局是你假怀孕
[12:58] to get out of volunteer hours? 不去做义工吗
[12:59] I’m the adult, you’re the child. 我是成年人 你是孩子
[13:01] You don’t get to judge my questionable judgment. 你不能评判我值得评判的判断
[13:04] Now, eat your sandwiches. 吃你的三明治去
[13:05] I’m on a hunger strike until I get my phone back. 我在绝食抗议 这样好拿回手机
[13:07] What is this — peanut butter and jelly?! 这是什么 花生酱和果冻吗
[13:10] It’s going straight to my hips. 我屁股要长肥的
[13:11] Do you want me to end up at Cornell? 你想让我最终上康奈尔大学吗
[13:13] Is that what you want? 你想这样吗
[13:15] Now go to your room! 回你房间去
[13:17] You’re not my mother — 你不是我妈
[13:19] All right. I’m going. 好 我去
[13:20] You bet you’re going. 那是当然
[13:21] She should not be around children. 不应该让她出现在孩子身边
[13:23] I pinch with these two fingers. Leaves no marks. 我用这两根手指掐 没痕迹
[13:26] Your kids are either going to be C.E.O.S or serial killers. 你孩子要么当总裁 要么是连环杀手
[13:29] I am willing to take that gamble. 我愿意赌上一把
[13:37] Real pregnant women only drink in private, Katie. 真孕妇只会私下里喝酒 凯蒂
[13:39] This is the best thing ever. 真是太棒了
[13:40] They’re throwing a shower for a hunk of memory foam. 她们给一块记忆海绵办送礼会
[13:43] Katie, I have to say… 凯蒂 我得说
[13:46] I have a whole new respect for you. 我对你有了全新的敬意
[13:48] Go on. 继续说
[13:49] What you’re doing is so selfless. 你做的事非常无私
[13:51] It’s a side of you that, 而这一特点
[13:52] to be honest, I didn’t think existed. 说实话 我原以为你没有
[13:54] Well, that’s what you get for judging people. 你喜欢评判人就是这种结果
[13:56] Me — I don’t judge. 我 我不会这样做
[13:59] I love with an open and honest heart. 我喜欢保持开放诚实的心
[14:04] Just felt a kick. 孩子踢了一下
[14:07] May I touch your belly? 我可以摸下你的肚子吗
[14:08] Ow! Oh, I’m sorry. 对不起
[14:10] It’s just that I’m a surrogate and it’s not my baby. 我是代孕的 这不是我的宝宝
[14:13] I would let you, but legally, I’m not allowed. 我愿意让你摸 但法律上来说不行
[14:15] You remember the famous Supreme Court case 你们还记得著名的高院案子
[14:17] Dinty vs. Moore? 邓提起诉摩尔吗[罐头名]
[14:19] Oh, yes, I read about that. 对 我看过
[14:22] Katie, I’m so happy to be doing this for you. 凯蒂 能为你办送礼会我太开心了
[14:25] I felt like when we first met, it took us a while to click, 我觉得我们刚认识时 花了一段时间才合拍
[14:28] but now we’re clicking! 现在我们终于合拍了
[14:30] Actually, Suzanne, I feel the exact same way. 苏珊 我也是这样觉得的
[14:32] Thank you so much for this party 非常感谢你办这个派对
[14:34] and for letting me bring little Anna-Kat. 让我把小安娜凯特带来
[14:37] Oh, of course. 当然了
[14:38] She is such a cutie. 她太可爱了
[14:40] She is, isn’t she? 的确是的
[14:42] She’s my — 她是我…
[14:43] Stop it! I am not your favorite! 停下 我不是你最爱的孩子
[14:45] And this isn’t a baby! 这不是一个宝宝
[14:54] Well… 那个
[14:56] I guess I’m just gonna… 我想我…
[15:04] Uh…yeah. 是的
[15:06] You see, this is…really funny. 要知道 真的很好笑
[15:10] I don’t see anything remotely funny 我没发现假装怀孕
[15:12] about pretending to be pregnant. 有一点点的好笑
[15:14] Of course you wouldn’t, Tara. 你当然不会 泰拉
[15:15] I mean, everyone with a sense of humor 任何有幽默感的人
[15:16] would see that this is funny. 都会觉得这样好笑
[15:17] Right? 对吗
[15:19] Katie, why would you do something like this? 凯蒂 你为什么要做这样的事
[15:21] I didn’t do it to hurt anybody. 我不是要伤害任何人
[15:23] I just did it to get out of mandatory volunteer hours. 我只想借此不做强制性志愿者
[15:26] We all hate volunteering. 我们都讨厌做义工
[15:30] I don’t. 我不讨厌
[15:31] Well, Sage, you’re an unusual woman. 塞吉 你是不寻常的女人
[15:32] Seriously, Katie. 真的 凯蒂
[15:34] You didn’t have to let me throw you a baby shower. 你不必让我为你办一个宝宝送礼会
[15:36] Yeah, but when do we all have the chance to get together? 是 但是 那我们什么时候才有机会相聚呢
[15:38] When we volunteer at school. 在学校做义工时
[15:40] Right. 对
[15:41] I think it’s best if you go. 你最好离开
[15:42] Suzanne! 苏珊
[15:47] Okay. 好的
[15:49] I understand. 我理解
[15:52] Angela and Doris, see if you can bring the presents to the car. 安吉拉 多瑞丝 看你们能否把礼物搬上车
[15:56] Why did you do that, Anna-Kat? 你为什么这样做 安娜凯特
[15:57] I was finally making some progress with the ladies in this town, 我和这里的女人们 关系终于好点了
[16:00] and now I’m back to square one. 现在又回到起点了
[16:01] I don’t want to be your favorite anymore. 我不想再做你最爱的孩子
[16:03] What? Why not? 什么 为什么呢
[16:05] ‘Cause it makes Taylor and Oliver mad, 这让泰勒和奥利弗生气
[16:06] and then they’re not nice to me. 他们对我不好
[16:08] So I did things to make you upset, 所以我做些让你生气的事
[16:09] and nothing worked. 但根本没用
[16:11] So I lifted your shirt, hoping you wouldn’t like me anymore. 所以我掀起你的衣服 希望你别再喜欢我了
[16:15] Sweetpea… I will always like you. 小甜豆 我会永远喜欢你
[16:18] I will always love you. 我会永远爱你
[16:20] But if I put you in a bad spot with your brother and sister… 但如果我让你 在你哥哥姐姐面前难做人
[16:24] I’m sorry. 对不起
[16:26] And I won’t do it anymore. 我不会再这样做了
[16:28] You promise? 你保证吗
[16:30] I promise. 我保证
[16:31] No more favorites in this family. 这个家里再没有谁是最受宠的
[16:33] I’m treating you all equally. 我会平等对待你们
[16:35] Thanks, Mama! 谢谢你 妈妈
[16:36] Of course! 不客气
[16:37] Anything for my fav– 为我最爱…
[16:40] Anything for you. 为你做什么都行
[16:46] Mom! I need my phone back! 妈 我需要手机
[16:49] No! 不
[16:50] Where are my tights? I can’t find my tights! 我的紧身衣呢 找不到了
[16:51] – They’re in the bathroom. – I just looked in there! -在浴室里 -我刚找过了
[16:53] They’re on the shower rod. 在浴帘杆上
[16:54] Mom, if I don’t continue my Snapchat streaks, 妈 如果我再不发照片互动
[16:56] I’m no different than the girl with the striped tube socks 我跟那个穿条纹长筒袜 午餐时看书的女生
[16:58] who reads books at lunch! 就没区别了
[17:00] Do you want that for a daughter?! 你想要个这样的女儿吗
[17:01] Is she available?! 她可以做我的女儿吗
[17:02] You’re so unfair! 太不公平了
[17:04] I’d try to help you, but I’m not her favorite anymore. 我想帮你 但我不是她最爱的孩子了
[17:06] Shut up, or I will lock you in the basement. 闭嘴 否则我会把你锁在地下室里
[17:08] Not the basement! 别关在地下室
[17:09] Taylor, don’t say that! 泰勒 别这样说
[17:10] You know she’s afraid of the basement! 你知道她害怕地下室
[17:11] Duh! That’s why I’m saying it! 废话 所以我才这样说
[17:13] How many times do I need to tell you — don’t “Duh” Me! 我得跟你说多少次 别跟我说”废话”
[17:15] – Talk to your children! – About what? -跟你的孩子们谈谈 -谈什么
[17:16] Do I have to figure out everything around here?! 家里的事都得我来吗
[17:18] I don’t know what’s happening! 我不知道发生了什么事
[17:19] My tights are damp! My tights are damp! 我的紧身衣是湿的 是湿的
[17:21] Just put them on wet. They’ll be dry by the time we get there. 穿上 我们到的时候就干了
[17:23] – You don’t know that! – I know everything! -你不知道 -我什么都知道
[17:25] Now, everybody! Get in the car! 现在所有人上车
[17:29] What’s this doing here? 这个怎么在这里
[17:32] I got it back from Angela, because, you know — 我找安吉拉拿回来了 因为
[17:33] Don’t say “You never know.” 别说”谁知道呢”
[17:35] I know. The kids know. 我知道 孩子们知道
[17:36] Even Mr. Horsey knows, Greg. 就连小马先生也知道 格雷格
[17:38] How are you not smarter than Mr. Horsey? 你怎么还没小马先生聪明
[17:51] Why are we even here? 我们为什么要来这里
[17:53] We’re supporting your brother. 支持你们的兄弟
[17:54] I want to go home. 我想回家
[17:56] We all want to go home. 我们都想回家
[17:57] Everybody in this place wishes they were at home. 这里所有的人都希望自己在家
[17:59] They’re just too polite to show it. 他们只是太有礼貌没表示出来
[18:01] Maybe they just like children. 也许是因为他们喜爱孩子
[18:03] I don’t understand why you don’t even want to talk about it. 我不懂你为什么连谈都不想谈
[18:05] If this last couple of days has taught me anything, 要说过去几天教会我什么
[18:06] it’s that I’m done. 就是我受够了
[18:08] Which means… we are done. 也就是说 我们不生了
[18:38] What is this? 这是什么
[18:41] Well, it’s beginning ballet. Who else is gonna take it? 这是芭蕾入门课 上课的当然是孩子
[19:10] This is the cutest thing that I have ever seen. 这是我见过的最可爱的画面
[19:17] Some days, as a mom, everything goes wrong, 有时候 作为母亲 所有事都不顺利
[19:21] and you just can’t take another second. 你会无法忍受多一秒
[19:23] But all it takes is one good moment 但只需要一个美好的瞬间
[19:26] to erase the 10 million crappy ones. 就能抵消一千万个不好的时刻
[19:36] Maybe. 也许
[19:45] Three cameras and mark! 三台摄像机 打板
[19:50] And I thought of a title — “John Stuart Mill 我想到了书名 约翰·斯图尔特·密尔
[19:51] and the Consequences of a Thoroughgoing” — 彻底的后果
[19:54] Amazing! 太棒了
[19:55] And I thought of a title — “John Stuart Mill 我想到了书名 约翰·斯图尔特·密尔
[19:57] and the Consequences of a Long-Term” — 长期的后果
[19:59] – Okay. – Amazing! -好的 -太棒了
[20:02] Spoken like a man… 像男人那样说话
[20:04] who came across the ocean… 飘洋过海的男人
[20:10] Help! 救命
[20:10] Cut! 停
[20:15] You want me to go in sooner, honey? 你想让我快点进去吗 亲爱的
[20:18] We are trying 我们
[20:19] to celebrate Valentine’s Day over here — 在庆祝情人节
[20:21] I am so mean. 我太凶了
[20:22] Am I too mean? 是不是太凶了
[20:23] Still rolling. 还在拍
[20:26] Greg, have you ever thought that maybe you’re just being mean? 格雷格 你有没有想过你太凶了
[20:32] I don’t know how to get down. 我不知道怎么下去
[20:34] What was he talking about? 他说什么
[20:35] Why does Don think that we have…um… 为什么唐认为我们有…
[20:37] What was he talking about? Why does Don — 他说什么 为什么唐
[20:39] What was he talking about? What exactly does — 他说什么 他为什么
[20:41] Why does — Why exactly — 为什么 他为什么
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme