英文名称:Jumanji:Welcome to the Jungle
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | 勇敢者游戏 | |
[01:24] | Hey, kiddo. | 嘿 小子 |
[01:26] | What? | 什么事? |
[01:26] | I found something. You gotta check this out. | 我找到了一样好东西 快看看这个 |
[01:31] | “Jumanji.” | “勇敢者游戏” |
[01:35] | Board game? | 图版游戏? |
[01:36] | Who plays board games? | 现在谁还玩图版游戏啊? |
[03:06] | 片名:勇敢者游戏之决战丛林 | |
[03:12] | Parry. Parry. | 格挡 格挡 |
[03:14] | Evade. Blam. | 躲避 砰 |
[03:16] | Uppercut. | 上勾拳 |
[03:18] | Head slam. You’re dead. | 摁头杀 你死定了 |
[03:20] | Strike. Strike. Counterstrike. Head slam. | 攻击 攻击 反击 摁头杀 |
[03:22] | Ka-pow. | 咔砰 |
[03:24] | Get ready. Fight. | 准备好 开始 |
[03:24] | 弗里奇:搞定了吗? | |
[03:27] | I got it. | 搞定了 |
[03:33] | 搞定了 20分钟后鬼屋见 | |
[03:39] | “…Benjamin Franklin, | “本杰明·富兰克林 |
[03:40] | “and it was this sense of national exceptionalism | 正是这种国家例外主义感… |
[03:43] | that fueled the spreading wildfire of westward expansion.” | 促使西进运动如野火般蔓延” |
[03:47] | Spencer? Honey? | 斯宾塞?乖儿子? |
[03:49] | Aah! Mom, | 妈妈 |
[03:50] | what did we say about the knocking? | 我们不是说好 你进我屋前要敲门吗? |
[03:52] | I’m late for work. You going to your father’s after school? | 我上班要迟到了 你放学后去你爸爸那里吗? |
[03:55] | – Yeah, probably. – Don’t forget your EpiPen. Please, | – 嗯 大概吧 – 别忘了带上你的肾上腺素注射剂 |
[03:58] | remember, the world is terrifying. | 请记住 外面世界人心险恶 |
[03:59] | Be careful of everything. I love you more than life itself. Bye. | 千万别掉以轻心 你是我的心肝宝贝再见 |
[04:02] | – See you Sunday night. – Okay. | – 周日晚上见 – 好的 |
[04:10] | – Later, Mama. – Eat something. Before you go. | – 待会儿见 妈妈 – 走之前吃点东西 |
[04:12] | I can’t. I gotta go meet Spencer. | 不行 我得去找斯宾塞 |
[04:15] | – Spencer Gilpin? – Yeah, Spencer Gilpin. | – 斯宾塞·吉尔平?- 嗯 就是他 |
[04:17] | He’s, uh… He’s been tutoring me. | 他一直在辅导我功课 |
[04:18] | – He’s helping get my grades up. – I love to hear that. | – 帮我提高成绩 – 那真是太好了 |
[04:21] | – Little Spencer Gilpin. – Yeah. | – 小斯宾塞·吉尔平 – 嗯 |
[04:23] | – Your grades gonna be okay? – That’s why I’m getting help. | – 你的成绩会提高吧?- 对 所以我才找他帮我啊 |
[04:26] | I’d hate for you to get dropped from the team… | 要是你被踢出校队 我会很不高兴的… |
[04:28] | I’m not gonna get dropped from the team. | 我不会被踢出校队 |
[04:32] | It’s… It’s gonna be fine. Okay? | 一切 一切都会好的 好吗? |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:55] | That’s cute, right? | 真是可爱啊 对吧? |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:00] | 刚起床 大家早安 无滤镜#热爱我的生活 | |
[05:22] | – Yo. – Hey, Fridge. | – 你来了 – 嘿 弗里奇 |
[05:26] | Why you wearing a raincoat? | 你怎么穿着雨衣? |
[05:27] | – What do you mean? – I mean, it’s not raining. | – 什么意思?- 意思是 现在又没下雨 |
[05:31] | well, it might. I mean, | 哦 也许会下啊 |
[05:32] | you never know what’s gonna happen. | 天有不测风云 |
[05:35] | – Oy vey. – What the hell, man? | – 老天 – 什么啊? |
[05:37] | Do you mind? Can we speed this up? | 你介意吗?我们能快点吗? |
[05:39] | Freak House makes me very uncomfortable. | 鬼屋这里让我很不舒服 |
[05:42] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[05:45] | – You proofread everything? – Yeah, I proofed it. | |
[05:47] | And I gave it a beginning and… | 还加了一个开头… |
[05:50] | an ending and | 结尾和 |
[05:52] | s-some in the middle. | 一些中间部分 |
[05:53] | I would’ve done it myself, if I had the time or whatever, | 我本可以自己写 要是我有时间… |
[05:56] | – but… – Yeah, it’s no big deal. | – 但… – 没关系 |
[05:58] | Hey, man, I was thinking, so… | 嘿 哥们 我在想… |
[06:00] | I mean, it’s been really fun, | 我是说 帮你写论文… |
[06:01] | doing your papers and your homework and stuff, | 做作业什么的挺有趣的… |
[06:04] | but I don’t know what you’re doing this weekend. | 不知道这周末你有什么安排… |
[06:05] | – I was thinking maybe we could… – This weekend. | – 但我想也许我们可以… – 这周末是吧… |
[06:07] | Yeah, ah… | 是啊 啊 |
[06:10] | – Hey, Fridge. – Hey. | – 嘿 弗里奇 – 嘿 |
[06:12] | You need a ride? | 要搭车吗? |
[06:14] | I’m going with her. | 我要跟她走 |
[06:15] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着? |
[06:16] | That’s actually better for me, scheduling-wise, too, so… | 其实这样对我来说更好 我计划也挺周详的 那… |
[06:20] | See you later, Refrigerator. | 稍后见 大冰箱 |
[06:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:24] | Sorry. | 不好意思啊 |
[06:25] | What up, girl? | 你好啊 美女? |
[06:29] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[06:31] | It’s not like I was your best friend | 我又不是你童年 |
[06:33] | for your entire childhood. | 最好的哥们 |
[06:34] | – That’s fine. – What’d you say? | – 好吧 – 你说什么呢? |
[06:40] | nothing, sir. | 没什么 先生 |
[06:42] | Oh, that guy is super weird. | 那家伙好诡异 |
[06:44] | That poor man. | 可怜的家伙 |
[06:46] | So awful what happened to those people. | 那些人的遭遇太不幸了 |
[06:50] | I was talking about the kid. | 我说的是那个孩子 |
[06:51] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[06:53] | I was just talking to my friend. | 我刚在在跟我朋友讲话 |
[06:56] | You should be more careful | 小心点 |
[06:57] | where you loiter, you hear me? | 别瞎逛 听到没? |
[06:59] | Yes, Mr. Vreeke. | 好的 维里奇先生 |
[07:00] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[07:01] | This world swallows up kids like you. | 这个世界会把你这样的孩子生吞活剥 |
[07:18] | 布兰特福德高中 | |
[07:21] | It’s been over two hours since I’ve posted, | 我上传后过了两小时了… |
[07:23] | and he hasn’t commented. | 他始终没评论 |
[07:24] | He hasn’t even liked it. | 他根本没点赞 |
[07:26] | – You saw it. – Yeah, gorge. | – 你看到了 – 是的 超美的 |
[07:28] | I don’t know what his problem is. | 我不知道他是怎么回事 |
[07:30] | Thank you. It’s not like I post all the time, | 谢谢 我又不是一直上传照片 |
[07:32] | just enough to stay relevant. | 只是足够保持活跃度 |
[07:33] | – But it’s cute enough for Noah to… – Hey, | – 但这些照片很可爱 诺亚至少… – 嘿 |
[07:35] | there’s some rando behind you. | 你后面有人 |
[07:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:41] | Bethany, did you just make a call during a quiz? | 贝瑟妮 你在考试期间打电话? |
[07:44] | Yeah. But I finished my quiz already. | 是啊 但我已经答完卷子了 |
[07:46] | Oh, okay. | 哦 不错 |
[07:47] | Well, have you noticed that other people haven’t? | 你没发现其他人还在答卷吗? |
[07:51] | – So? – Oh, I’m sorry. Let me back up. | – 所以呢?- 抱歉 让我说清楚一点 |
[07:54] | You’re aware there are other people in the world, right? | 你知道这世上不是只有你一个人吧? |
[07:58] | Look, um, | 听着 |
[08:00] | you know, | 你懂的 |
[08:00] | I’m dealing with something right now, | 我现在遇到了一些麻烦… |
[08:03] | and I’m no happier about it than you are. | 对此我比你更不开心 |
[08:05] | I’m having a crisis, and Lucinda, I mean, | 我现在正处于困难时期 露欣达… |
[08:07] | she’s supporting me as a woman, | 她像个女人那样支持着我 |
[08:09] | and it feels like maybe you should too. | 我感觉你也该这么做 |
[08:13] | – Just hang up the phone. – Okay, I’ll wrap it up. | – 挂掉电话 – 好 我马上就挂 |
[08:15] | – Bethany, hang it up now. – Two minutes and we’re done. | – 贝瑟妮 马上挂电话 – 给我两分钟 我们马上说完 |
[08:18] | And that’s detention. | 那你就直接留堂吧 |
[08:21] | All right, keep those arms pumping. | 好了 摆动手臂 |
[08:24] | Let’s go! | 继续跑 |
[08:26] | Bethany, you’re late. | 贝瑟妮 你迟到了 |
[08:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:31] | I heard she broke up with that football guy. | 我听说她跟那个橄榄球队的家伙分手了 |
[08:34] | This could be your opening, Fussfeld. | 那你可以去追她了 法斯菲尔德 |
[08:37] | Allright. We’re gonna practice catching and throwing. | 好了 接下来是抛接球练习 |
[08:39] | So partner up and grab a football. Let’s move! | 两人一队 每队拿个橄榄球 快点 |
[08:45] | Hey, Martha. | 嘿 玛莎 |
[08:47] | Martha. You can’t play catch by yourself. | 玛莎 你不能自己抛接球 |
[08:50] | Pair up. | 找人组队 |
[08:51] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 快过来 |
[08:53] | No. No, I’m good. | 不 我一个人就好 |
[08:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:01] | You have to participate just like everybody else. | 你必须像其他所有人那样参与进来 |
[09:04] | Otherwise, why are you even here? | 否则 你干嘛来这里? |
[09:06] | It’s a requirement. | 这是必修课 |
[09:08] | – Martha… – I think it’s pointless. | – 玛莎… – 我觉得这没有任何意义 |
[09:09] | Gym class is not gonna get me into Princeton, | 体育课不能帮我考上普林斯顿大学… |
[09:11] | and I don’t understand the obsession with throwing | 而且我不懂 为什么有人喜欢 |
[09:13] | a ball into a hoop and, “Touchdown, five points!” | 把球扔进篮筐里 喊着 触地 得分 |
[09:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:16] | There’s a lot wrong with that, but first of all… | 你说得完全不对 但首先… |
[09:19] | It’s physical activity, which is good for you. | 这是对你有好处的体育活动 |
[09:21] | With other people, also good for you. | 和其他人互动也对你有好处 |
[09:23] | And if you try it, | 要是你尝试一下 |
[09:25] | you might even have some fun. | 你也许会享受到了乐趣 |
[09:27] | Fun. That’s what we’re doing here? Fun? | 乐趣 我们在这儿就是为了这个?找乐趣? |
[09:30] | This is school. | 这里是学校 |
[09:31] | We are supposed to be learning things that matter. | 我们该学习真正重要的东西 |
[09:34] | – Okay, Martha… – We don’t have a lot of time in this life, | – 好吧 玛莎… – 我们人生有限… |
[09:36] | and I personally don’t wanna waste it on being, like, | 我可不像把人生浪费在 比如 |
[09:38] | a gym teacher. | 当体育老师上 |
[09:42] | – That… That came out wrong. – Yeah, it sure did. | – 我… 我不该这么说 – 是啊 你是不该 |
[09:46] | That’s detention. | 你被留堂了 |
[09:49] | That was hard-core. | 好厉害 |
[09:51] | Badass. | 狠角色 |
[09:53] | Spencer Gilpin? | 斯宾塞·吉尔平? |
[09:56] | 校长室 | |
[09:59] | Have a seat, Spencer. | 请坐 斯宾塞 |
[10:12] | Miss Mathers? | 马瑟斯老师? |
[10:13] | “And it was this sense of national exceptionalism | “正是这种国家例外主义感… |
[10:15] | that fueled the spreading wildfire of westward expansion.” | 促使西进运动如野火般蔓延” |
[10:20] | Does that sound familiar, Mr. Gilpin? | 听起来很耳熟吧 吉尔平先生? |
[10:24] | It does not. | 没有 |
[10:25] | It’s the last sentence of Anthony’s paper on westward expansion. | 这是安东尼的 西进运动论文里的最后一句 |
[10:29] | And, coincidentally, it’s the last sentence | 巧合的是 这也是你去年… |
[10:31] | of your paper on westward expansion from last year. | 西进运动论文里的最后一句 |
[10:38] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[10:40] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[10:41] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[10:42] | I mean, what are the odds of that? | 真够巧的 是吧? |
[10:45] | Slim. | 巧得很 |
[10:46] | Yeah, you also used the same metaphor: | “如野火蔓延”这个比喻也同样… |
[10:49] | “the spreading wildfire,” in your papers | 出现在你的波士顿倾茶事件… |
[10:51] | on the Boston Tea Party, the Battle of Gettysburg, | 和葛底斯堡战役… |
[10:55] | and the women’s suffrage movement. | 以及女性参政权运动的论文里 |
[11:00] | It’s so hot in this room. | 房间里好热 |
[11:02] | Anthony, I know how much you need to pass my class, | 安东尼 我知道你有多需要通过我这门课… |
[11:06] | but this is not how you do it. | 但你不该这么做 |
[11:08] | – I will not tolerate cheating. – Cheating? | – 我不会容忍作弊 – 作弊? |
[11:10] | I didn’t… I didn’t… I didn’t cheat. | 我没有…没…没作弊 |
[11:12] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[11:14] | I made him do it. | 我逼他这么做的 |
[11:17] | You made him… | 你逼他… |
[11:19] | have you | 让你 |
[11:20] | write his paper? | 替他写论文? |
[11:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:29] | Look. | 听着 |
[11:30] | – I’m sorry, okay? – No, no, it’s not okay. | – 对不起 好吗?- 不 不好 |
[11:35] | What the hell, man? You got me kicked off the team. | 你怎么搞的?你害我被踢出校队 |
[11:37] | Yeah, well, you could’ve gotten me expelled. | 你可能害我被开除 |
[11:39] | It’s not like you’re the only one who’s living dangerously. | 你不是唯一… 活在危险中的人 |
[11:42] | – Living dangerously? – Yes. | – 活在危险中?- 没错 |
[11:43] | This is the most dangerous thing I’ve ever done in my life. | 这是我这辈子做过的最危险的事 |
[11:47] | And now look at me. | 现在看看我 |
[11:49] | I’m paying the price. | 我要付出代价了 |
[11:52] | Well… | 嗯… |
[11:53] | isn’t this a fun group? | 有趣的组合 是吧? |
[11:55] | Welcome to detention. | 欢迎加入留堂小组 |
[11:59] | – Yes, Spencer? – I wanna say that I’m sorry. | – 斯宾塞?- 我想说我很抱歉 |
[12:01] | – Thank you. – Bentley, all I did was make… | – 谢谢 – 本特利校长 我只是… |
[12:04] | Bethany, please. You’re all here for a reason. | 行了 贝瑟妮 你们自己心里清楚 |
[12:06] | You know what it is. | 你们留堂都是有原因的 |
[12:07] | But this is what you should be thinking about: | 但你们该好好想想 |
[12:09] | Who you are… | 此时此刻… |
[12:13] | in this moment in time, | 你们是谁… |
[12:15] | and who you want to be. | 以及你们想成为什么样的人 |
[12:17] | You get one life. | 人只有一辈子可活 |
[12:20] | You decide how you’re gonna spend it. | 你们得自己决定如何过这一辈子 |
[12:24] | Fortunately… | 幸运的是… |
[12:26] | there is no better place for self-reflection | 留堂最适合人们… |
[12:28] | than detention. | 做自我反省了 |
[12:30] | Get up, everybody. Let’s go. | 大家都起来 走吧 |
[12:45] | We are turning this into a new computer center. | 我们打算把这里改装成 一个新计算机中心 |
[12:48] | But before we do, it has to be cleaned out. | 但在这之前 必须得把这里清理好 |
[12:50] | These old magazines are bound for the recycling plant. | 这些旧杂志得绑好送去回收站 |
[12:53] | But they have to be prepped before they go. | 但在这之前得把它们整理好 |
[12:56] | It seems all the staples must be removed. | 你们要把所有订书钉都弄下来 |
[12:59] | Whatever you don’t finish today, you finish tomorrow. | 要是今天做不完 明天继续做完 |
[13:02] | Tomorrow’s Saturday. | 可明天是周六 |
[13:04] | – Because I wouldn’t play? – I don’t think that’ll work. | – 就因为我不肯玩橄榄球?- 我觉得这样没用 |
[13:06] | That’s fair. | 没问题 |
[13:07] | – Shut up. – So I suggest you get started. | – 闭嘴 – 我建议你们马上开始 |
[13:11] | Choose your weapons. | 来选你们的武器吧 |
[13:19] | Hey, what the hell they need with a bowling ball? | 嘿 他们干嘛弄个保龄球在这里? |
[13:23] | Seriously, no reception? | 搞什么 没信号? |
[13:25] | – Okay, can today get any worse? – Are you gonna help? | – 今天还能再糟糕点吗?- 你能过来帮帮忙吗? |
[13:28] | Or are you too pretty? | 还是你太美 不能动? |
[13:30] | I’m too pretty. | 我太美了 |
[13:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:37] | I was watching you with Coach Web today. | 我今天看见你和韦伯教练说话 |
[13:40] | I wasn’t watching you, I wasn’t… | 我不是故意要盯着你 我不是… |
[13:41] | Not, like, in a weird way. | 不是用偷窥狂 |
[13:42] | I just… I was in the room. We’re in the same class. | 我只是… 我只是恰巧也在那里上体育课 |
[13:45] | Um, but I thought you were saying some really smart things about | 关于你的体育课很烂… |
[13:48] | why P.E. sucks and, um… | 还有其他科目的那番言论… |
[13:51] | about other subjects. | 我觉得很有道理 |
[13:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:59] | 捐献物资 | |
[14:02] | Yo. What’s this? | 嘿 这是什么? |
[14:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:07] | What is it, like, some type of old-school Nintendo or something? | 这看起来像不像 那种老版的任天堂游戏机? |
[14:10] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[14:13] | I don’t recognize it. | 我认不出来这款游戏机 |
[14:26] | 下载中 | |
[14:32] | “A game for those who seek to find… | “一款为那些希望找到… |
[14:35] | “a way to leave their world behind. | 远离现实世界之路的人而设计的游戏 |
[14:39] | Jumanji.” | 勇敢者游戏” |
[14:41] | Staples, people. Staples. | 订书钉 大家伙儿 快来拆订书钉 |
[14:43] | “Jumanji”? What does that mean? | “勇敢者游戏”?什么意思? |
[14:45] | I have no idea. Never heard of it. | 我不知道 从没听说过这款游戏 |
[14:47] | 选择人物 | |
[14:51] | Uh, which one do I pick? | 我该选哪个? |
[14:53] | I don’t know. I don’t think it matters that much. | 不知道 我觉得没什么差别 |
[14:56] | “Jefferson ‘Seaplane’ McDonough. | “杰斐逊·”水上飞机”·麦克多诺… |
[14:58] | Pilot and rascal.” | 无赖飞行员” |
[15:00] | – It’s not working. – Okay, try another one. | – 选不了 – 好吧 那就试试选另一个 |
[15:03] | “Franklin ‘Moose’ Finbar.” | “富兰克林·”麋鹿”·芬巴” |
[15:03] | 动物学专家兼武器库 | |
[15:07] | He sounds like a badass. | 这人物听起来厉害 |
[15:09] | And he’s a zoology expert, which is awesome. | 他还是个动物学专家 太棒了 |
[15:15] | – You pick. – Okay. | – 你选吧 – 好 |
[15:18] | “Dr. Smolder Bravestone.” | “司默德·勇石博士” |
[15:22] | 司默德·勇石博士 考古学家兼探险家 | |
[15:24] | Bethany, you in? | 贝瑟妮 你玩吗? |
[15:26] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[15:31] | I’ll be… | 我就选… |
[15:32] | Shelly Oberon… | 谢利·奥伯龙… |
[15:35] | the curvy genius. | 曲线优美的天才 |
[15:36] | 地图制作师兼曲线优美的天才 | |
[15:37] | Hey, yo, Staples, come on. | 嘿 订书钉 快点 |
[15:38] | It’s your turn. | 该你选了 |
[15:40] | Uh, no. No, thanks. | 哦 不要 不了 谢谢 |
[15:42] | Wait. Just for a few minutes? | 等等 就玩一会儿也不行? |
[15:45] | It’ll be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[15:46] | She’s not big on fun. | 她不喜欢好玩的东西 |
[15:50] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[15:52] | Fine. | 我玩 |
[15:56] | Ah. This may be the lamest thing I’ve ever done. | 这肯定是我做过的最呆的事 |
[15:59] | I highly doubt that. | 我极度怀疑这点 |
[16:02] | 露比·朗德豪斯 少男杀手 | |
[16:07] | Welcome to Jumanji! | 欢迎来到勇敢者游戏 |
[16:20] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[16:24] | I think it’s shorting out. | 我觉得它要短路了 |
[16:33] | Unplug it! | 拔掉插头 |
[16:43] | What’s going on? What’s happening to your hands? | 怎么回事?你的手怎么了? |
[16:45] | – What’s wrong with you? – I don’t know. | – 你是怎么回事?- 我不知道 |
[16:51] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[16:53] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[17:04] | What the hell, man? | 老天 这是什么鬼? |
[17:06] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:07] | Holy shit… | 该死… |
[17:45] | Guys? | 大家? |
[17:47] | Guys? | 大家? |
[17:48] | Why do I sound like this? | 我怎么声音变成这样了? |
[17:57] | Where’s my hair? | 我的头发呢? |
[18:10] | What the…? | 怎么回… |
[18:11] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[18:36] | What kind of stupid-ass…? | 这是什么蠢… |
[18:41] | – Who are you? – Who are you? | – 你是谁?- 你是谁? |
[18:45] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[18:48] | Who are you guys? Huh? | 你们是谁? |
[18:50] | Okay, what the hell? | 这是搞什么? |
[18:51] | God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 我的天啊 |
[18:53] | – Get off of me! – I am suing… | – 下来 – 我要告… |
[18:55] | – What’s wrong with my voice? – Get off of me! | – 我的声音是怎么了?- 从我身上下来 |
[18:57] | – Where am I? – You’re crushing me! Get off! | – 我在哪儿?- 你快压死我了 快下来 |
[19:01] | Get… | 下… |
[19:07] | What the hell? What happened to | 搞什么?我的身体怎么 |
[19:10] | the rest of me? | 成了这幅模样? |
[19:12] | What is this? What is this on my back? | 这是什么?我背后是什么? |
[19:14] | – What is this? – Oh, my God. | – 这是什么?- 我的老天 |
[19:18] | Fridge? | 弗里奇? |
[19:20] | Yeah, I’m Fridge. Who are you? | 我是弗里奇 你是谁? |
[19:26] | I’m Spencer. | 我是斯宾塞 |
[19:29] | What? The hell you are. What is going on? | 什么?你才不是 这是怎么回事? |
[19:31] | Huh? | 啊? |
[19:32] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[19:34] | we’re in the game. | 我们进入游戏里了 |
[19:35] | – Sorry, excuse me? – What are you talking about? | – 抱歉 你说什么?- 你在说什么啊? |
[19:37] | Somehow, I don’t know how… | 我不知道怎么回事… |
[19:39] | I think we got, like, sucked into the game. | 我想我们被吸进游戏里了 |
[19:42] | And we’ve become the avatars that we chose. | 变成了我们选的虚拟人物 |
[19:45] | So it’s me, Spencer, but yet I look and sound… | 我是斯宾塞 但我的外表和声音… |
[19:48] | like Dr. Smolder | 像是司默德· |
[19:50] | Bravestone. | 勇石博士 |
[19:58] | You’re telling me that you’re Spencer? | 你是在说你是斯宾塞? |
[20:00] | Yes, yes, yes. That’s it. | 是的 是的 没错 没错 |
[20:01] | Fridge, I’m Spencer. Which means you’re Moose Finbar. | 弗里奇 我是斯宾塞 也就是说 你是麋鹿·芬巴 |
[20:05] | It says it right there on your vest. | 你的背心上写着呢 |
[20:07] | And… | 还有… |
[20:09] | – Martha? – Yeah. | – 玛莎?- 是我 |
[20:10] | You’re Ruby Roundhouse. | 你是露比·朗德豪斯 |
[20:13] | And, Bethany, | 还有贝瑟妮 |
[20:14] | you’re Professor Shelly Oberon. | 你是谢利·奥伯龙教授 |
[20:17] | Only Shelly must be short for Sheldon. | 只是谢利肯定是谢尔登的简称 |
[20:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[20:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[20:21] | – Oh, my God, he’s right. – And you… | – 他说得对 – 而你… |
[20:24] | – you’re Spencer? You? – Yes. | – 你是斯宾塞?你?- 是的 |
[20:26] | Guys, I’m telling you. | 各位 的确如此 |
[20:28] | I am Spencer. I’m… | 我是斯宾塞 我… |
[20:30] | Yep, that’s Spencer. | 没错 和斯宾塞一个反应 |
[20:33] | So that means I… | 所以这就是说我… |
[20:35] | I’m… | 我是… |
[20:39] | Wait, Bethany. Bethany, don’t! | 等等 贝瑟妮 贝瑟妮 别 |
[20:41] | No! | 不 |
[20:46] | I’m an overweight, middle-aged man. | 我成了个中年胖大叔 |
[20:50] | I have a tattoo. | 我有纹身 |
[20:52] | My mom always said she’d kill me if I ever got a tattoo. | 我妈妈总说要是我纹了纹身 她会杀了我 |
[20:55] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[20:56] | I have one too. | 我也有个纹身 |
[21:00] | Sometimes. | 有时候有 |
[21:02] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[21:04] | Where’s my phone? | 我的手机呢? |
[21:09] | Why am I wearing this outfit in a jungle? | 我怎么这身打扮出现在丛林里? |
[21:12] | Tiny, little shorts and a leather halter top. | 短裤加露背装 |
[21:14] | I mean, what is this? | 这是什么? |
[21:15] | I look like a living garden gnome. Where is my phone? | 我看起来像活生生的花园地精 我的手机呢? |
[21:17] | – Who cares? – We are in different bodies! | – 谁在乎啊?- 我们换了不同的身体 |
[21:21] | It doesn’t seem like the most pressing concern at this moment. | 这貌似不是此刻最紧迫的问题 |
[21:24] | Really? You don’t think this would be a good moment to make a call | 真的?你觉得这时候不适合打电话 |
[21:27] | or text somebody or change your status | 或发短信给某人或更新你的状态… |
[21:29] | to “stuck in a video game”? | 变为”陷在一个见鬼的电子游戏里”? |
[21:30] | All I’m saying is, I don’t have my Claritin, okay? | 我说的是 我也没有过敏药了 好吗? |
[21:33] | And I’m allergic to almost everything. | 我几乎对一切东西都过敏 |
[21:35] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[21:37] | You got allergies, Spencer? | 斯宾塞 你有过敏症? |
[21:39] | I don’t have the top two feet of my body! | 我可是直接缩水了一半 |
[21:42] | You guys, this can’t actually be happening. | 大家 这不可能 |
[21:44] | Maybe we’re all | 也许我们都 |
[21:46] | in a coma. | 昏迷了 |
[21:47] | Together? We’re all in a coma together? | 一起昏迷?我们都一起昏迷了? |
[21:50] | It’s the only explanation. That old game machine must | 这是唯一的解释 那个老版游戏机… |
[21:53] | have electrocuted us, and now we’re… | 肯定把我们都电晕过去了 现在我们… |
[21:56] | – Oh, my God, Bethany! – Oh, my God, oh, my God! | – 我的天啊 贝瑟妮 – 天啊 天啊 我的天啊 |
[21:59] | Stop it! | 阻止它 |
[22:08] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[22:09] | You better get in there and go save her. | 你得下去救她 |
[22:11] | I’m not getting in there! You get in. | 我才不下去 你下去 |
[22:13] | I’m not going anywhere. I got a backpack on. | 我哪里也不去 我背着背包呢 |
[22:15] | You don’t get in water with a backpack. Everybody knows that. | 大家都知道 背着背包就不能下水 |
[22:27] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[22:28] | – Bethany! – What just…? | – 贝瑟妮 – 刚才是… |
[22:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[22:33] | That was so intense. | 刚才太惊心动魄了 |
[22:36] | I, like, can’t even with this place. | 我受不了这个地方了 |
[22:37] | – What just happened to you? – I got eaten by a rhino, | – 你刚才发生了什么事?- 我被一头犀牛吃了… |
[22:40] | and then I fell, like, a thousand feet from the sky. | 然后从三百米的高空掉了下来 |
[22:42] | Yeah, that’s what it looked like. | 嗯 看起来也是这样 |
[22:44] | That was a hippo. | 那是河马 |
[22:45] | They’re omnivorous. | 它们是杂食性动物 |
[22:46] | They’re fast as a horse over short distances, | 短跑速度和马一样快… |
[22:48] | and they have the bite force of 8100 newtons. | 咬合力可达8100千克力 |
[22:51] | How do I know this? | 我怎么知道这些? |
[22:53] | – You’re an expert in zoology. – What? | – 你是动物学专家 – 什么? |
[22:55] | I’m still an old fat guy, right? | 我还是个中年胖大叔 是吧? |
[22:56] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[22:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:59] | Why is everybody okay with this? I mean, she | 为什么大家都对此无动于衷? |
[23:01] | fell out of the sky. | 她从天上掉下来的 |
[23:03] | Um, guys? | 各位? |
[23:08] | Bethany, get up. Bethany, get up. Get up! | 贝瑟妮 起来 贝瑟妮 快起来 |
[23:18] | Go, go, go! | 跑 跑 快跑 |
[23:20] | Go, go, go! | 跑 跑 快跑 |
[23:24] | Welcome to Jumanji! | 勇石博士 |
[23:27] | Ah! Dr. Bravestone! | 欢迎来到勇敢者游戏 |
[23:30] | Don’t just stand there. | 别傻站在那儿 |
[23:32] | In you go. | 快上车 |
[23:33] | – Go, go, go. – Yeah. | – 快上车 – 好 |
[23:47] | Dr. Bravestone. | 勇士博士 |
[23:49] | Famed archaeologist and international explorer. | 著名的考古学家和国际探险家 |
[23:51] | Known across the seven continents for your courageous exploits. | 众所周知 你的勇敢探险足迹遍布七大洲 |
[23:55] | Is there a seat belt? | 有安全带吗? |
[23:56] | I can’t tell you what an honor it is to finally meet you. | 能见到你我倍感荣幸 |
[24:00] | I’m not embarrassed to say you’re more dashing in person. | 我可以毫不脸红地说 你是个很帅气的人 |
[24:04] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[24:06] | Nigel Billingsly at your service, | 奈杰尔·比林斯利为您效劳… |
[24:08] | Ruby Roundhouse, killer of men. | 少男杀手露比·朗德豪斯 |
[24:10] | Welcome to Jumanji. | 欢迎来到勇敢者游戏 |
[24:12] | I’ve been so anxious for your arrival. | 我迫切期盼你们的到来 |
[24:15] | As you know, Jumanji is in grave danger. | 如你们所知 这里处于极度危险中 |
[24:18] | We’re counting on the four of you to lift the curse. | 我们期望你们四人能打破诅咒 |
[24:20] | – Curse? – What curse? | – 诅咒?- 什么诅咒? |
[24:22] | Excuse me. Have you seen my phone anywhere? | 抱歉 你见过我的手机吗? |
[24:25] | Professor Sheldon Oberon. | 谢尔登·奥伯龙教授 |
[24:28] | Welcome to Jumanji. | 欢迎来到勇敢者游戏 |
[24:29] | Nigel Billingsly at your service. | 奈杰尔·比林斯利为您效劳 |
[24:31] | I’ve been so anxious for your arrival. | 我迫切期盼你们的到来 |
[24:34] | What’s with this guy? | 这家伙是怎么回事? |
[24:35] | I think he’s an NPC. | 我想他应该是个非玩家角色 |
[24:37] | A what? English, please. | 什么?请说人话 |
[24:38] | A non-player character. He’s part of the game. | 就是非玩家角色 是游戏的一部分 |
[24:41] | So anything we ask him, | 无论我们问他什么 |
[24:42] | he only has his programmed series of responses. | 他只按他的程序设置回答 |
[24:44] | Got it. It’s all clear now. | 明白了 现在一切都清楚了 |
[24:46] | Franklin “Mouse” Finbar. | 富兰克林·”老鼠”·芬巴 |
[24:48] | Welcome to Jumanji. | 欢迎来到勇敢者游戏 |
[24:50] | It’s Moose. It’s not Mouse. | 是麋鹿 不是老鼠 |
[24:51] | No, good sir. I’m quite sure it’s Mouse. | 不 先生 我相当肯定是老鼠 |
[24:54] | – Mouse? – A nickname given for your diminutive stature | – 老鼠?- 这是人们根据你的五短身材和可爱举止 |
[24:57] | and adorable manner. | 而给你取的外号 |
[24:59] | I knew you’d be here. | 我就知道你也会来 |
[25:00] | Dr. Bravestone doesn’t go anywhere | 勇士博士无论去哪儿都会带上 |
[25:01] | without his trusty sidekick. | 他可靠的副手 |
[25:04] | Sidekick? | 副手? |
[25:05] | Ever since Dr. Bravestone rescued you | 自从勇石博士在秘鲁丛林中 |
[25:07] | from the clutches of a warlord in the jungles of Peru, | 从一个军阀手中救下你后… |
[25:10] | you’ve never left his side. | 你就一直跟在他身边 |
[25:11] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:12] | Can we go back to the curse thing? | 我们回到诅咒这个话题上来 好吗? |
[25:14] | It’s all documented in the letter I sent you. | 我寄给你的信里写明了一切 |
[25:17] | Perhaps you should read it aloud. | 也许你该大声读一下 |
[25:18] | I don’t have a let… | 我没有收到信… |
[25:28] | Right, uh… | 好吧 哦 |
[25:30] | “Dr. Bravestone, | “勇石博士 |
[25:31] | “I am writing to you regarding the desperate situation | 鉴于勇敢者游戏这里 情况十分危急… |
[25:34] | In Jumanji. We need your help at once.” | 我写信请求你的即刻援助” |
[25:39] | – Guys? – What’s happening? | – 各位?- 怎么了? |
[25:40] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[25:42] | It’s a cut scene. | 我想这是剧情介绍 |
[25:43] | A lot of games have them. | 很多游戏都有这个 |
[25:44] | It’s like a little movie to tell you the back-story. | 就像一个向你介绍背景故事的小电影 |
[25:47] | My name is Nigel Billingsly, | 我名叫奈杰尔·比林斯利… |
[25:49] | Jumanji field guide. | 是勇敢者游戏野外向导 |
[25:52] | I was hired by your former partner, | 你们的前任搭档 现任死敌… |
[25:54] | now nemesis, Professor Russel Van Pelt | 罗素·凡·佩尔特教授雇用我… |
[25:56] | to lead a fateful expedition. | 引路开展一个重大探险 |
[26:02] | You see, | 你看 |
[26:03] | Professor Van Pelt had come in search of the fabled Jaguar Shrine, | 凡·佩尔特教授 来此寻找传说中的美洲豹圣地… |
[26:07] | resting place of the sacred jewel of Jumanji. | 圣地里有勇敢者游戏的神圣宝石 |
[26:10] | As you know better than anyone, the jewel was his great obsession. | 你们最清楚 这宝石有巨大魔力 |
[26:14] | And after years of research, he believed | 经过多年的搜索 他相信… |
[26:16] | that he had discovered its whereabouts. | 他找到了圣地的位置 |
[26:18] | Could it be? | 这可能是圣地吗? |
[26:20] | Have I finally found it? | 我终于找到它了吗? |
[26:22] | Van Pelt told me that he wanted to find the jewel | 凡·佩尔特对我说 他想找到宝石… |
[26:25] | in order to document it in his writings. | 来把它记录在他的写作里 |
[26:30] | – It’s real! – What I did not know | – 它是真的 – 我所不知的是… |
[26:33] | was that he intended to take the jewel for himself. | 他想把这宝石据为己有 |
[26:45] | I found it. | 我找到它了 |
[26:48] | I found it! | 我找到它了 |
[26:54] | Legend tells that the Jaguar watches over Jumanji | 据传说 神圣美洲豹守护着 勇敢者游戏… |
[26:57] | and anyone who dares to blind him | 任何胆敢取走它宝石眼睛的人 |
[26:59] | will be consumed by a dark power. | 会被黑暗力量所吞噬 |
[27:04] | Van Pelt assumed dominion | 凡·佩尔特得以统治 |
[27:06] | over all of Jumanji’s creatures, | 勇敢者游戏里的所有生物… |
[27:08] | possessing them, controlling them. | 驱使 控制它们 |
[27:11] | And a terrible curse befell this once-placid land. | 邪恶的诅咒降临在 这片曾经平静的土地上 |
[27:17] | I begged him to put it back, | 我乞求他把宝石放回圣地 |
[27:20] | but once he had it in his grasp, | 但他一拿起宝石… |
[27:21] | he could never let it go. | 就绝不会放手 |
[27:25] | So I waited till they slept that night, | 于是那晚等他们都入睡后… |
[27:28] | and I made my move. | 我行动了 |
[27:52] | Bring me that jewel! | 把那颗宝石给我拿回来 |
[27:54] | And slaughter anyone who tries to stop you. | 杀死任何试图阻止你们的人 |
[27:59] | Right, then. Here you go. | 好了 给你 |
[28:02] | With the invaluable help of your associates, | 在你同伴的宝贵帮助下… |
[28:05] | you must use your complementary skills | 你必须整合你们所有人的力量 |
[28:06] | to return the jewel to the Jaguar’s eye | 把宝石放回神圣美洲豹的眼睛里… |
[28:09] | and lift the curse. | 打破这个诅咒 |
[28:11] | I’m sure you’ll want to get started right away. | 你们肯定希望马上开始这个冒险 |
[28:14] | – Actually, I think… – Good luck! | – 其实我觉得… – 祝你们好运 |
[28:15] | The fate of Jumanji is in your hands. | 勇敢者游戏的命运就靠你们了 |
[28:19] | – What? Oh… – And remember: | – 什么?- 还有 记住 |
[28:21] | The goal for you, I’ll recite in verse | 我要重复一下 你们的目标是 |
[28:23] | Return the jewel and lift the curse | 还回宝石 打破诅咒 |
[28:26] | If you wish to leave the game | 如果你们希望离开这个游戏 |
[28:28] | You must save Jumanji And call out its name | 你们必须拯救勇敢者游戏 大声喊出它的名字 |
[28:32] | Good luck! The fate of Jumanji is in your hands. | 祝你们好运 勇敢者游戏的命运就靠你们了 |
[28:35] | And remember: | 还有 记住 |
[28:36] | – He’s saying the same thing over. – I’ll recite in verse | – 他在重复自己说过的话 – 我要重复一下 |
[28:38] | Return the jewel and lift the curse | 还回宝石 打破诅咒 |
[28:41] | If you wish to leave the game | 如果你们希望离开这个游戏 |
[28:43] | You must save Jumanji And call out its name | 你们必须拯救勇敢者游戏 大声喊出它的名字 |
[28:49] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:51] | You can handle this. | 你能处理好这个的 |
[28:52] | In real life, people love you. You | 现实中的你人见人爱 你 |
[28:53] | can hook up with anyone you want. | 可以钓到任何你想钓的人 |
[28:55] | Is that what you tell yourself when you’re scared? | 你害怕的时候就对自己说这个? |
[28:57] | Can you not judge me for two seconds? | 你就不能稍微消停一下 别总是针对我? |
[29:00] | I split up with Noah, I turned into a guy, | 我跟诺亚分了手 变成了一个男人… |
[29:02] | and I cannot find my phone. I am allowed to be upset. | 手机也找不到了 我有权利沮丧 |
[29:04] | Dr. Bravestone, here’s a map of Jumanji. | 勇石博士 这里有张勇敢者游戏的地图 |
[29:08] | You must go to the bazaar and find the missing piece. | 你们必须去集市那里 找到缺失的那一部分 |
[29:10] | – The bazaar. – Missing piece of what? | – 集市 – 什么缺失部分? |
[29:13] | Cheerio! | 再见 |
[29:13] | You can’t give us a ride to the statue? | 你就不能送我们到雕像那儿去吗 |
[29:15] | And remember: | 还有 记住 |
[29:16] | If you wish to leave the game | 如果你们希望离开这个游戏 |
[29:18] | You must save Jumanji And call out its name | 你们必须拯救勇敢者游戏 大声喊出它的名字 |
[29:30] | – You want to, uh, put this in there? – | 能把这个放进你包里吗? |
[29:33] | No. | 不行 |
[29:33] | Come on, you’re the only one with a backpack, Fridge. | 拜托 弗里奇 只有你有背包 |
[29:37] | So what? We have a map. | 现在怎么办?我们有张地图 |
[29:39] | So now we’re supposed to go and find…? | 现在我们该去找… |
[29:40] | The bazaar, I guess? | 集市 对吧? |
[29:42] | So we return the jewel to the Jaguar statue, | 我们把这颗宝石 放回美洲豹雕像那里… |
[29:45] | and then we go home. No problem. | 然后我们就能回家了 没问题 |
[29:47] | Why can’t we just leave, | 我们为什么不能不做这些事 |
[29:49] | stop the game, without doing all this stuff? | 停止这个游戏直接离开? |
[29:52] | We have to finish the game. | 我们必须完成这个游戏 |
[29:55] | I think… | 我想… |
[29:58] | I think we have to save Jumanji. | 我想我们必须拯救勇敢者游戏 |
[30:09] | Damn, that is a man right there. | 天啊 真有男人味儿 |
[30:15] | Don’t cry, don’t cry, don’t cry. | 别哭 别哭 别哭 |
[30:18] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[30:21] | There are so many diseases out here. | 这里有好多疾病 |
[30:24] | It’s hot. | 还很热 |
[30:26] | Okay, this is what I’m good at. | 好吧 这正是我擅长的 |
[30:28] | Playing video games. It’s what I do. | 我擅长玩电子游戏 这是我的强项 |
[30:30] | It’s literally the main thing that I do. | 我平时真的最擅长这件事 |
[30:32] | Play a game like this, there’ll be levels. | 像这样的游戏会有好几关 |
[30:35] | In order to finish, you gotta complete all the levels. | 你得通过所有关卡才能完成这个游戏 |
[30:37] | Levels are gonna get harder as we go along. | 越往后 通关难度越高 |
[30:39] | – We complete the levels… – Do you even know where we’re going? | – 我们通过所有关卡… – 你知道我们该去哪儿吗? |
[30:42] | – Kind of. – Kind of? | – 算是吧 – 算是吧? |
[30:45] | Oh, that’s good, then. We’re in good hands. | 好啊 那我们就没问题了 |
[30:47] | Okay, the missing piece, I’m guessing. | 好吧 我猜这个缺失的部分 |
[30:50] | That must be what we’re looking for, | 我们要找的肯定就是这个 |
[30:52] | the missing piece of the map. | 地图缺失的这个部分 |
[30:53] | The problem is, there’s nothing here. | 问题是 这地图是一张白纸 |
[30:58] | What do you mean? It’s a map, just like he said. | 你说什么啊?如他所说 这是一张地图啊 |
[31:01] | It’s a map of Jumanji. | 这是勇敢者游戏的地图 |
[31:04] | Cartography. | 制图学 |
[31:06] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[31:06] | The study of maps. It was one of Professor Oberon’s skills. | 研究地图的学科 这是奥伯龙教授的能力之一 |
[31:09] | Yes. That’s right. | 对 没错 |
[31:10] | Oh, so you can’t see this, but I can? | 所以你看不见地图 我却能看见? |
[31:13] | The characters we chose, we all have certain skills. | 我们选择的人物都有自己的独特技能 |
[31:16] | So there’s gotta be a way to access our… | 肯定有评估我们… |
[31:20] | 擅长 弱点 | |
[31:24] | What’d you just do? | 你刚刚做了什么? |
[31:24] | “Strengths: Fearless. | “擅长 无畏 |
[31:27] | Climbing. Speed. Boomerang. | 攀爬 速度快 擅用回旋镖 |
[31:29] | Smoldering intensity.” | 深沉凝视” |
[31:35] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么呢? |
[31:37] | – What just happened? – Um, you just smoldered. | – 刚刚是怎么回事?- 你刚刚深沉凝视了一下 |
[31:42] | “Weakness. | “弱点 |
[31:43] | 弱点:无 | |
[31:45] | None”? | 无”? |
[31:46] | How’d you do that? That, uh, list? | 你是怎么弄出这个列表的? |
[31:48] | Well, I just… I think I just pressed my | 哦 我刚才… 我想我刚才只是 |
[31:52] | enormous left pec. | 按了下我健壮的左胸肌 |
[31:54] | – It’s like the boob area. Let me show you. – Get away from me. | – 就是胸部这里 我指给你看 – 滚远点 |
[31:57] | At least press it in front of us… | 至少在我们面前按一下 |
[31:59] | …so we know exactly how… | 这样我们就能确切知道… |
[32:01] | “Strengths: Karate. T’ai chi. Aikido. Dance fighting”? | “擅长 空手道 太极拳 合气道 战舞”? |
[32:06] | Dance fighting? Is that even a thing? | 战舞?有这种东西吗? |
[32:09] | “Weakness: | “弱点 |
[32:10] | Venom.” | 毒液” |
[32:14] | Seriously? | 开玩笑吧? |
[32:16] | 擅长:制图学 考古学 古生物学 | |
[32:16] | “Paleon… | “古 |
[32:18] | …tology.” What does that even mean? | 生物学”是什么鬼? |
[32:19] | Uh… Study of fossils, I think. | 我想那是研究化石的学科吧 |
[32:23] | – That’s kind of cool. – Says the gorgeous karate badass | – 还算挺酷的 – 会空手道的酷炫美女… |
[32:26] | to the old fossil guy who doesn’t have any endurance. | 对毫无持久力的老化石男人这么说 |
[32:29] | 擅长:动物学 武器保管人 | |
[32:31] | 弱点:蛋糕 低速 体力差 | |
[32:33] | I hate this game. | 我讨厌这个游戏 |
[32:34] | “Weakness: | “弱点 |
[32:36] | Cake.” | 蛋糕” |
[32:37] | Yes, cake is my weakness. | 没错 蛋糕是我的弱点 |
[32:40] | Along with speed and strength. | 还有速度慢和体力差 |
[32:43] | Strength is my weakness. | 体力差也是我弱点 |
[32:46] | Hey, can I…? Quick question. | 嘿 我能否…问个问题啊 |
[32:48] | How is strength my weakness? | 体力差怎么就成了我的弱点了? |
[32:50] | Somebody explain that to me. | 来个人跟我解释一下 |
[32:51] | And why would I need speed? | 还有为什么我会需要速度? |
[32:53] | Why would I need to be fast when I’m being chased | 为什么被一个巨大噬人斑马或 其他鬼玩意追赶时… |
[32:55] | by an enormous killer zebra or some shit in this dumb-ass hat? | 我必须戴着这顶蠢帽子跑快点? |
[32:59] | You’re also a good | 你还是个优秀的 |
[33:01] | – weapons valet. – What does that mean? | – 武器保管人 – 这是什么意思? |
[33:03] | Well, I think it means | 这个嘛 我想这代表着… |
[33:05] | you carry my weapons in your backpack, | 你的背包里装着我的武器… |
[33:06] | and you give them to me when and if I need them? | 等我需要武器时 你负责拿给我? |
[33:11] | You guys. | 大伙儿 |
[33:13] | The map, it’s | 地图 它 |
[33:15] | changing. | 在变化 |
[33:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[33:17] | – What’s it say? – Okay, well, | – 地图上怎么说?- 好吧 哦 |
[33:18] | there’s not a lot of information. But | 上面没有很多信息 不过 |
[33:20] | a minute ago, it didn’t say this and now it does. | 一分钟前 图上没有这个 但现在有了 |
[33:23] | It says, “The Mighty Roar.” | 上面写着 “狮子吼” |
[33:24] | 狮子吼 | |
[33:34] | I don’t like that. | 我不喜欢这个 |
[33:36] | I’m done. | 我不玩了 |
[33:37] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[33:38] | Okay. And right here, | 还有这里 |
[33:39] | it says “From The Deep.” | 写着”来自深处” |
[33:41] | The hippo came from the deep. | 那头河马来自深处 |
[33:43] | – The one that… – Yes, the thing that did the thing. | – 那头… – 行了 吃了我的那玩意 |
[33:46] | That’s it. Moving on. | 我们继续讨论吧 |
[33:47] | So if “From The Deep” is the first level, | 要是”来自深处”是第一关… |
[33:49] | then “The Mighty Roar” must be the second level. | 那”狮子吼”肯定是第二关 |
[33:52] | Which way? | 第二关往哪边走? |
[33:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:56] | If that is that… | 如果这里是这个地方… |
[34:00] | and that is here… | 那里是这个地方… |
[34:03] | Right here, I think. | 我想第二关就在这里 |
[34:18] | What is this game? | 这是什么鬼游戏? |
[34:21] | Run! | 快跑 |
[34:25] | Wait! | 等等我 |
[34:43] | Come on, legs! | 快跑啊 我的双腿 |
[34:48] | Why am I running so slow? | 为什么我跑得这么慢? |
[34:56] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 我的天啊 |
[35:03] | Aah! This sucks! | 太差劲了 |
[35:06] | Split up! | 分头跑 |
[35:22] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[35:46] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[35:47] | – Those guys have huge guns. – Oh, really? | – 这些家伙拿着的枪真大 – 真的? |
[35:49] | Is that what those are, Spencer? | 那些玩意是枪吗 斯宾塞? |
[35:51] | – Let me see your backpack. – For what? | – 让我看看你的包 – 干嘛? |
[35:52] | Inside your backpack, you have my weapons. | 你的包里有我的武器 |
[35:54] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[35:58] | Got your weapons? | 包里有你的武器? |
[36:01] | I can’t feel no… | 我没感觉到任何… |
[36:03] | – What’s this? – Oh, yes. | – 这是什么?- 哦 没错啊 |
[36:04] | Boomerang, it’s one of my strengths. | 回旋镖 我擅长的 |
[36:06] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你打算用它干什么? |
[36:07] | I don’t know. Kill them, I guess. | 我不知道 我猜是用它宰了他们吧 |
[36:09] | Kill them with that? | 用这个宰了他们? |
[36:10] | You got a better idea? | 你还有更好的主意吗? |
[36:11] | Oh, watch yourself. | 哦 小心 |
[36:14] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[36:19] | – Nice work. – There! | – 干得好 – 在那边 |
[36:21] | Want me to see if I got a hacky sack | 需要我看看包里有没有个沙包吗? |
[36:23] | for you to throw and do nothing with? | 丢出去却没有任何作用那种? |
[36:39] | – Wait, wait. – Oh, no. | – 等等 – 不 |
[36:47] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[36:50] | Here they come. We gotta go. | 他们来了 我们得赶紧走 |
[36:51] | I can’t outrun those guys. | 我跑不过那些家伙 |
[36:55] | We gotta go now! | 我们必须马上跑 |
[36:56] | – Get on my back. – I would rather die. | – 到我背上 – 我宁可死 |
[36:58] | – Jump on my back! – Nope. I’ll die. | – 跳到我背上来 – 不 让我死好了 |
[37:00] | Put me down! | 放下我 |
[37:02] | Spencer! Put me down! | 斯宾塞 放下我 |
[37:17] | You have got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[37:20] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[37:27] | – We have to jump! – Are you out of your mind? | – 我们必须跳下去 – 你疯了吗? |
[37:29] | I would rather do anything else now but that. | 我死也不跳 |
[37:31] | Jump! | 快跳 |
[37:33] | – Martha! – Jump! | – 玛莎 – 跳啊 |
[37:38] | We gotta jump! | 我们得跳下去 |
[37:39] | We don’t know how deep that water is. | 我不知道这下面水有多深 |
[37:40] | – We gotta go! – No, no! | – 我们必须跳 – 不 不行 |
[37:42] | – You gonna jump. – No! | – 你必须跳下去 – 不 |
[37:43] | Jump! Jump! Jump! | 快跳 快跳 快跳 |
[38:05] | Oh! I think I’m having a coronary. | 我要得冠心病了 |
[38:07] | I’m having difficulty breathing. | 我快呼吸不上来了 |
[38:09] | That was the most humiliating moment of my life. | 这是我这辈子最耻辱的时刻 |
[38:12] | Don’t you do that again. | 你绝不许再那么做 |
[38:13] | I took in a lot of water. | 我喝了好多水 |
[38:20] | They got me. | 他们打中我了 |
[38:22] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[38:25] | Martha? | 玛莎? |
[38:31] | – Wait, what just happened to her? – Is she dead? | – 等等 她刚才怎么了?- 她死了? |
[38:34] | Did she die? | 她死了吗? |
[38:38] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[38:40] | What the hell is hap…? | 这到底是怎么回… |
[38:44] | – Get off of my back! – Are you okay? | – 赶紧下去 – 你没事吧? |
[38:46] | – I think so. – Off of me! Goodness | – 我想是的 – 下去 我的老天 |
[38:48] | gracious, get off! | 赶紧下去 |
[38:49] | – I’m getting off of you. – Anybody care if I’m okay? | – 别嚷了 我马上就下去 – 就没人关心我好不好吗? |
[38:52] | What am I, a human landing pad? | 我成什么了 肉垫吗? |
[38:57] | That’s what I thought. | 跟我想的一样 |
[38:58] | We each have three lives, guys. | 各位 我们每人有三条命 |
[39:00] | These little tattoos on our arms… | 我们胳膊上的这些纹身… |
[39:03] | Jesus, would you look at the size of that thing? | 老天 你看到我这肌肉有多大块了吗? |
[39:05] | – Spencer! – What? | – 斯宾塞 – 什么? |
[39:07] | – You were saying? – It’s our life count. | – 你刚才想说什么?- 这是我们的生命次数 |
[39:11] | Bethany got eaten by a hippo, so now she only has two lines. | 贝瑟妮被河马吃过一回 现在她只有两条命了 |
[39:13] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[39:15] | Wait. What happens if we use up all our lives? | 等等 要是我们次数用完了怎么办? |
[39:20] | Well, usually that would mean… | 通常这代表着… |
[39:24] | …game over. | 游戏结束 |
[39:25] | What do you mean, “game over”? | 你说”游戏结束”是什么意思? |
[39:27] | Are you saying that we can actually die in here? | 你是说我们可能死在这个游戏里? |
[39:30] | – I mean, I don’t know for sure, but… – You’re not sure? | – 我不确定 但… – 你不确定? |
[39:32] | You’re not sure, Mr. Video-Game-Genius? | 你不确定 电子游戏天才先生 |
[39:34] | I’ve never been stuck in one! Ok? | 我并未被困在游戏里过 好吗? |
[39:36] | So I’m not certain, but, yes, I’m afraid | 我不确定 但 是的 我担心 |
[39:40] | we all could die. | 我们可能会死在这里面 |
[39:43] | That is my big concern right now. | 这是我目前最大的担忧 |
[39:50] | We better find the missing piece, then. | 那我们最好赶紧找到缺失的部分 |
[39:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:57] | It looks like there’s a village on the other side of this mountain. | 看来这座山的另一半有个村子 |
[40:00] | Maybe that’s the bazaar. | 也许集市就在那里 |
[40:02] | – Let’s do it. – Wait. | – 我们走吧 – 等等 |
[40:06] | I gotta take a leak first. | 我得先去方便一下 |
[40:09] | I’ve been dreading this all day, | 我一整天都在害怕这个 |
[40:11] | but so do I. | 但我也需要方便一下 |
[40:13] | Can I come with you and you show me how it’s done? | 我能跟你一起去吗?你教我一下男人怎么方便? |
[40:18] | I may need your help. | 我也许需要你的帮助 |
[40:20] | Uh, yeah, | 当然可以 |
[40:22] | sure. Yeah, | 嗯 |
[40:23] | I’m… I’ll help you out. | 我会…帮你的 |
[40:28] | So how do we do this? | 那我们怎么做? |
[40:30] | Uh. Easy. You just, uh… | 很简单 你只需… |
[40:32] | You unzip, take it out, fire away. | 拉开裤拉链 把它掏出来 开闸放水 |
[40:35] | Remember to aim. | 记住瞄准 |
[40:37] | It’s very important. | 这很重要 |
[40:41] | My God, you guys, there is literally a penis | 天啊 现在的我身上 |
[40:43] | attached to my body right now. | 真的长了小弟弟 |
[40:44] | Martha, come look at my penis! | 玛莎 过来看看我的小鸡鸡 |
[40:46] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[40:48] | – This the first you’ve seen it? – Yes. I didn’t wanna look. | – 这是你第一次见到你的这玩意?- 没错 我不想看这东西 |
[40:51] | I looked at mine the first 20 seconds here. | 刚到这里的头二十秒 我就看了我的鸟儿 |
[40:54] | I’m happy to report that I was able to bring one thing from the outside world. | 我很高兴地告诉你们 我身上的这部分没有变 |
[40:59] | Are you…? What are you doing? | 你是…你干嘛呢? |
[41:00] | – Are you looking? – Sorry. | – 你在偷看我?- 抱歉 |
[41:02] | – You don’t look over! – Yeah, you never look. | – 不许看这边 – 没错 不许看别人 |
[41:04] | It’s a thing. | 这是规矩 |
[41:06] | Okay, good boy. | 好了 好孩子 |
[41:07] | We’re gonna take this nice and slow, | 慢慢地 好好地方便 |
[41:09] | and nobody’s gonna get hurt. | 没人会受伤的 |
[41:10] | – Now what? – Now blast off. | – 现在怎么办?- 现在开闸放水 |
[41:12] | And aim. Don’t forget to aim. | 还有要瞄准 别忘了瞄准 |
[41:14] | What is with you and aiming? What happened? | 你干嘛老强调瞄准 到底怎么啦? |
[41:16] | Can we not talk about this? Mr.Company? | 男女都在的情况下 我们能否别谈这个? |
[41:20] | Oh, this is so much easier! | 比我想象的容易多了 |
[41:23] | It’s cool, right? | 很酷吧? |
[41:24] | Yeah, because you have, like, a handle. | 没错 还有个手把 |
[41:28] | The fact that I’m not Instagramming this right now is insane. | 不能拍照把这个图片分享出去 真是太可惜了 |
[41:34] | – This looks all right. – Up ahead! | – 这看起来不错 – 往上 |
[41:56] | Bravestone. | 勇石 |
[41:58] | Him and that whole lot. | 他和他那些同伴 |
[42:01] | They got away? | 他们逃跑了? |
[42:04] | We lost them in the jungle. | 我们在丛林里追丢了他们 |
[42:06] | I should have known. | 我就该知道会这样 |
[42:10] | H-how do you mean, sir? | 这是什么意思 先生? |
[42:13] | I will summon every creature and every soldier | 我要召唤所有生物和士兵… |
[42:16] | to hunt them down. | 追捕他们 |
[42:18] | Reclaim what is mine. | 拿回我的东西 |
[42:24] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[42:29] | Be careful of the ground, guys. | 大家小心脚下 |
[42:31] | It’s uneven. I’d hate for anybody to twist an ankle. | 路很难走 我不希望有人把脚扭了 |
[42:34] | – I did that once… – Please stop talking? | – 我有次野营时就把脚扭了… – 你能安静会儿吗? |
[42:36] | – Okay, sure. No problem. – Please! | – 好 没问题 – 拜托 |
[42:38] | – Can I borrow your jacket? – Yeah, sure. | – 我能借下你的上衣吗?- 好啊 |
[42:40] | – Thanks. – What are you doing? | – 谢谢 – 你在干嘛? |
[42:42] | I feel like I’m wearing a bikini at school. | 我感觉像是在学校里穿比基尼 |
[42:44] | I did that once. They sent me to the office. | 我有次这么做过 然后就去了校长室 |
[42:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:48] | Noah likes it when I show some skin. | 诺亚喜欢我穿得裸露点 |
[42:50] | It’s like the key to our relationship. | 我感觉这就是我们感情的关键 |
[42:53] | Judgy much? | 挑剔够了吗 |
[42:55] | Seriously, I can’t even open my mouth around you. | 老实说 在你身边我都不能张嘴说话了 |
[42:57] | You don’t even know me, but you, like, | 你甚至不了解我 |
[42:59] | decided you hate me. | 但你已经决定让自己讨厌我 |
[43:01] | Oh, wait a minute. I don’t hate you. | 等等 我不讨厌你 |
[43:05] | – You don’t? – No. | – 是吗?- 是的 |
[43:07] | Look, | 听着 |
[43:08] | I just think you live in, like, the “hot popular girl” bubble. | 我只是觉得你活在那种 “性感校花”的泡沫生活里 |
[43:11] | Where everybody either treats you like a princess or like an object. | 大家要不把你当公主 要不把你当花瓶 |
[43:15] | Maybe it makes you a little… | 也许这让你有点沉浸在 |
[43:17] | self-absorbed or something? | 自己的世界里? |
[43:23] | That’s fair. | 还算有道理 |
[43:25] | But do you think maybe the reason why you’re so | 但你有未想过自己… |
[43:27] | judgy is because you’re, like, afraid that | 这么爱批判的原因是 你害怕 |
[43:29] | people aren’t gonna like you, | 别人不喜欢你… |
[43:31] | so you decide not to like them first? | 所以你决定先不喜欢别人? |
[43:33] | No. | 不是 |
[43:36] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[43:37] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[43:40] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[43:42] | I’m just saying, you’re a babe. Own it. | 我只是说说而已 你性感得很 自信点 |
[43:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:49] | I guess. | 好吧 |
[43:58] | So sick of this game. | 我受够了这个鬼游戏 |
[43:59] | Just stay out of my way, Spencer. | 闪开 斯宾塞 |
[44:01] | What are you mad at me for? | – 你干嘛对我发火?- |
[44:02] | Why? My man, Are you seriously asking me that? | 我干嘛发火?你是认真在问我原因? |
[44:04] | You got me kicked off the team. | 你害我被踢出校队 |
[44:06] | Then you got me stuck in whatever… | 然后害我困在了这个… |
[44:08] | Whatever this is. | 管它这是什么鬼玩意 |
[44:09] | And you wonder why we not friends no more. | 你还问我我们为什么绝交 |
[44:12] | Oh. This is why we’re not friends anymore? | 这就是我们绝交的原因? |
[44:13] | You didn’t wanna get stuck in Jumanji? I don’t think so. | 你不想困在勇敢者游戏里?我不这么认为 |
[44:16] | We’re not friends because I’m not cool enough | 我们绝交是因为我不够酷 |
[44:18] | to hang out with you, | 不配跟你一起玩儿… |
[44:19] | so you pretended not to even know me anymore, | 所以你假装不再认识我… |
[44:22] | until you needed me to do your homework | 直到你需要我帮你做作业 |
[44:23] | because you couldn’t do it yourself. | 因为你自己做不了 |
[44:25] | No wonder you don’t know anything about westward expansion. | 怪不得你不了解西进运动 |
[44:28] | Okay, you see that? | 好吧 瞧见没? |
[44:29] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[44:30] | I’m not stupid, Spencer. | 我不蠢 斯宾塞 |
[44:32] | I asked you to do me one simple favor. | 我请求你帮我这么一个小忙 |
[44:34] | Do my homework, so I don’t get kicked off the team, | 帮我做个作业 这样我就不会被踢出校队 |
[44:36] | and you messed that up. | 但你把这事搞砸了 |
[44:38] | Now I can’t do the one thing that I’m good at, | 现在我不能做自己真正擅长的事 |
[44:40] | and it’s all your fault. | 而这一切都是你的错 |
[44:43] | I should kick the shit out you right now. | 我真该痛扁你一顿 |
[44:53] | I’d like to see you try. | 你有胆就试试啊 |
[44:54] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么? |
[44:58] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好啊 |
[45:00] | I see what’s going on here. | 我懂了 |
[45:02] | – Guys. – You think because you… | – 你们俩别吵了 – 你觉得自己 |
[45:04] | You, what, 6’4 “, 6’5”, | 身高上了一米九 |
[45:06] | 270 pounds of pure muscle, I’m supposed to be afraid of you? | 多了120公斤肌肉 我就该怕你了? |
[45:08] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗? |
[45:11] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[45:17] | Let me tell you something. | 告诉你吧 |
[45:19] | You’re still the same annoying kid | 你还是我自七年级起就一直 |
[45:20] | I’ve been trying to shake since seventh grade. | 想摆脱的那个烦人小子 |
[45:24] | Aingt nothing changed. | 一切都没变 |
[45:26] | Don’t let this new body get your butt whupped. | 别太得意了 |
[45:35] | Dumb-ass. | 蠢货 |
[45:42] | – No! – Spencer! | – 不 – 斯宾塞 |
[45:44] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[45:46] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[45:47] | – Fridge, you lunatic! – Chill out. | – 弗里奇 你个疯子 – 冷静点 |
[45:49] | He’ll be back. | 他还会回来的 |
[46:08] | Don’t call me a dumb-ass. | 别叫我蠢货 |
[46:11] | Don’t push me. | 别推我 |
[46:13] | Or what, Spencer? | 要不呢 斯宾塞? |
[46:14] | Or I’ll push you back. | 不然我也会推你 |
[46:29] | Did you just smack me? | 你刚才煽了我? |
[46:32] | You gonna smack me? | 你想煽我? |
[46:33] | – Fridge, no. – Yeah, yeah. | – 弗里奇 不 – 好啊 你有种 |
[46:37] | Huh? You wanna smack…? | 好啊 你想煽我… |
[46:39] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[46:42] | Enough. | 够了 |
[46:44] | We can’t waste lives. | 我们不能浪费生命次数 |
[46:47] | We need each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[46:49] | Like it or not, | 无论你是否愿意 |
[46:51] | we have to do this together. | 我们必须一起完成游戏 |
[46:57] | Could you say that one more time, please? | 这句话你能再说一遍吗? |
[46:59] | – We have to do this together? – But with the smolder. | – 我们必须一起完成游戏 – 深沉凝视着说 |
[47:01] | Do you have control of that, or does that happen naturally? | 你能刻意控制这个 还是自然而然说出来的? |
[47:05] | It just happens naturally. | 自然而然说出来的 |
[47:37] | What are we supposed to be doing? | 我们该怎么做? |
[47:38] | Looking for the missing piece map. | 寻找地图缺失的部分 |
[47:40] | So we just start asking for it? | 要找人问问吗? |
[47:41] | No, I think we look around, scope the place out, | 不 我想我们该四处找找 搜索整个地方 |
[47:44] | but most importantly, guys, | 但最重要的是… 大家 |
[47:46] | be discreet. | 一定要谨慎 |
[47:48] | Rations! Get your rations! | 卖饼啦 来买个饼吧 |
[47:51] | Does anyone have any money? I’m literally starving. | 你们身上带钱了吗?我快饿死了 |
[47:54] | Rations! Get your rations! | 卖饼啦 来买个饼吧 |
[47:57] | Rations! | 新鲜的面饼 |
[48:00] | Guys, I think the game is trying to tell us | 大伙儿 我觉得这是游戏想告诉我们 |
[48:02] | to keep our health up. | 要保持体力 |
[48:04] | – We need to eat. – Okay, stop doing that. | – 我们必须吃饭 – 好吧 别装样了 |
[48:07] | Oh, my God, this is so good. I haven’t had bread since I was, like, 9. | 真好吃 我九岁后就再没吃过 这么好吃的面包 |
[48:10] | Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[48:11] | How do you think I got these abs? | 你以为我的马甲线是怎么来的? |
[48:13] | Let me try some of that. | 我来尝尝 |
[48:19] | Wait, what…? | 等等 这… |
[48:21] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[48:21] | That’s my famous pound cake. | 这是我家喻户晓的磅蛋糕 |
[48:24] | Cake? | 蛋糕? |
[48:26] | Bethany, you said this was bread. | 贝瑟妮 你说这是面包 |
[48:28] | It’s been so long, | 我好久没吃这些东西了 |
[48:29] | – I forgot what it tastes like. – How do you forget what…? | – 都忘了蛋糕是什么味道了 – 你怎么能忘记… |
[48:32] | What’s hap… Something happening to me? | 我有什么变化吗? |
[48:34] | – No. – Am I… Am I shaking? | – 没有 – 我在发抖吗? |
[48:35] | – Huh-uh. – Am I breaking out? | – 呃 – 我出疹子了吗? |
[48:37] | No. | 没有 |
[48:39] | Am I still black? | 我的肤色还是黑色吧? |
[48:40] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[48:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:43] | Okay, right? | 这就好 不是吗? |
[48:45] | We’re fine. Everything is fine. | 我们没事 一切都没事 |
[48:47] | Yeah, no, no, no, it’s okay. | 嗯 没事 一切都很正常 |
[48:48] | It probably just meant that I love cake. | 那大概意味着我爱吃蛋糕 |
[48:50] | That I couldn’t resist it. Yeah. | 爱到无法抵抗它的魅力 |
[48:52] | Hey, it’s all good… | 嘿 一切都很好… |
[49:08] | God! | 天啊 |
[49:12] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[49:15] | Like I said, important to be discreet. | 正如我所说 要保持谨慎 |
[49:17] | – Hey, you also said eat. – Rations! | – 嘿 你还说要吃饭呢 – 卖饼啦 |
[49:19] | – Get your… – You better shut your ass up! | – 买个… – 你给我闭嘴 |
[49:23] | Dr. Bravestone. Thank goodness you’re here. | 勇石博士 谢天谢地你来了 |
[49:25] | Jumanji needs you. | 勇敢者游戏需要你 |
[49:28] | Uh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:29] | Good to be here. | 能来这里真好 |
[49:31] | Ask about the missing piece. | 问他那个缺失部分的事 |
[49:32] | Oh, right. Hi. I’m Bethany. | 没错 嗨 我是贝瑟妮 |
[49:34] | I mean… Professor Shelly, | 我是指… 谢利教授什么的 |
[49:37] | something.I’m a map doctor, | 我是地图博士… |
[49:39] | and I have this map that, | 我有一张 |
[49:40] | like, has a missing piece. | 缺了一角的地图 |
[49:43] | Dr. Bravestone. Thank goodness you’re here. | 勇石博士 谢天谢地你来了 |
[49:45] | Jumanji needs you. | 勇敢者游戏需要你 |
[49:46] | Rude. | 好没礼貌 |
[49:48] | We need to find the missing piece. | 我们需要找到缺失的部分 |
[50:24] | What you need is in the basket | 你需要的东西在篮子里 |
[50:27] | One false move, you’re in a casket | 走错一步你就没命了 |
[50:30] | Trust one another, and never blink | 相信彼此 千万别眨眼 |
[50:34] | The missing piece is not what you think | 缺失的部分不是你想的那样 |
[50:38] | Oy vey. | 老天啊 |
[50:40] | Good luck, mighty hero. | 祝你好运 伟大的英雄 |
[50:41] | – Jumanji needs you. – Jumanji needs him. We know. | – 勇敢者游戏需要你 – 勇敢者游戏需要他 我们都知道 |
[50:44] | You said it several times. | 你说过好几次了 |
[50:51] | So thinking there’s a, | 我觉得这里面… |
[50:56] | A snake in there or something? | 有蛇之类的吧? |
[50:58] | Yep. | 没错 |
[51:00] | Sounds like a Bravestone thing to me. | 听起来是勇石的任务 |
[51:01] | Why would this be a Bravestone thing? | 为什么这就是勇石的任务? |
[51:03] | – Because You’re the hero. – You heard what he said. | – 你是伟大的英雄 – 你听到他刚才说的话了 |
[51:05] | “Jumanji needs you.” Now, get. | “勇敢者游戏需要你” 赶紧上吧 |
[51:22] | I don’t wanna do this! | 我不想做这种事 |
[51:24] | Just go. | 快上 |
[51:47] | Black mamba! | 黑曼巴 |
[51:49] | That’s a black mamba. | 这是条黑曼巴 |
[51:51] | A quarter milligram of its venom is enough to kill an adult. | 四分之一毫克的毒液 足以毒死一个成年人 |
[51:53] | You’ll feel a tingling in your mouth and extremities, | 伤者会感到口中有刺痛感 四肢发痛 |
[51:55] | followed by a fever, foaming at the mouth, and ataxia, | 然后高热不退 口吐白沫 然后神经失调 |
[51:57] | which means loss of muscle control. | 也就是肌肉失去控制 |
[51:59] | How do I know that? | 我怎么会知道这个? |
[52:00] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[52:01] | – See anything else in there? – I didn’t have time. | – 你看到里面有别的东西吗?- 我没时间仔细看 |
[52:03] | – Oh, my God. – Okay. | – 我的天啊 – 好吧 |
[52:05] | “Trust one another and never blink.” Never blink. | “相信彼此 千万别眨眼” 千万别眨眼 |
[52:08] | You guys, | 大伙儿 |
[52:09] | I think it’s a staring contest. | 我觉得这是瞪眼比赛 |
[52:11] | – What? – What are you talking about? | – 什么?- 你说什么? |
[52:12] | – Think about it. “Never blink”? – Guys, I think she’s right. | – 想想吧 “千万别眨眼”?- 我想她说得对 |
[52:15] | At camp, they used to tell us if you see a rattlesnake, don’t move. | 野营时 他们曾告诉我们 要是看到响尾蛇 千万别动 |
[52:18] | I think someone has to make direct eye contact | 有个人得跟蛇直接眼瞪眼… |
[52:21] | and not blink. | 千万不能眨眼 |
[52:21] | And then Spencer will reach in and grab whatever else is in there. | 然后斯宾塞把手伸进去 把里面的东西拿出来 |
[52:25] | What? Why me again? | 干嘛 为什么又是我? |
[52:26] | – Because you’re Bravestone. – Okay, fine. | – 因为你是勇石 – 好吧 |
[52:28] | Who’s good at staring and not blinking? | 谁擅长瞪眼不眨眼游戏? |
[52:34] | I’m amazing at it. | 我可是厉害得很 |
[52:36] | Then this is your moment. | 那你就上吧 |
[52:40] | Come on, Bethany. | 上吧 贝瑟妮 |
[52:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:51] | Just say when. | 准备好告诉我 |
[52:56] | Now. | 就现在 |
[53:07] | What do we do? | 接下来该怎么办? |
[53:12] | – You gotta defang it. – I gotta what? | – 你得把它的毒牙拔掉 – 我得干嘛? |
[53:16] | You gotta pull his mouth back from the blind spot to disorient it. | 得遮住它的眼睛 把它的嘴巴拉开来迷惑它 |
[53:19] | But be very careful of the venom gland | 但要非常小心毒腺… |
[53:21] | and the exposed secondary venom duct. | 和露在外面的次级导管 |
[53:24] | Then you gotta snap its teeth… | 然后猛地把它的毒牙… |
[53:28] | …out of its head. | 扯下来 |
[53:34] | I guess it wasn’t a staring contest. | 我想这不是瞪眼比赛 |
[53:37] | “Trust each other and never blink.” | “相信彼此 千万别眨眼” |
[53:40] | You trusted me. | 你们信任我 |
[53:42] | You trusted me, and I defanged the snake. | 你们信任我 我拔了那条蛇的毒牙 |
[53:44] | I did it. I did that. | 我成功了 我成功了 |
[53:46] | Yeah. Yeah, you did it. | 是啊 没错 你成功了 |
[53:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:50] | Oh, yeah. | 不客气 |
[53:51] | Sure. | 应该的 |
[54:03] | You guys? | 大伙儿 |
[54:04] | This does not look like a piece of a map. | 这看起来不像是地图的一部分 |
[54:07] | The missing piece is an elephant? | 缺失的部分是一头大象? |
[54:11] | Oh, wait, there’s something written on the wrapping paper. | 等等 包着大象的那张纸上 写着一些话 |
[54:13] | “When you see me, | “看到我时 |
[54:14] | 看到我时,开始攀爬 | |
[54:16] | begin the climb.” | 开始攀爬 |
[54:17] | “Begin the climb”? | “开始攀爬”? |
[54:19] | When you see an elephant? | 看到大象的时候? |
[54:23] | I defanged a snake. | 我拔了一条蛇的毒牙 |
[54:27] | So keep your eyes peeled for an elephant, I guess? | 我猜现在我们该找大象了? |
[54:30] | That’s, like, the next level of the game? | 这是游戏的下个关卡? |
[54:38] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[54:39] | Run! | 快跑 |
[54:45] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[54:47] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[54:52] | Jump! | 跳 |
[54:53] | – Jump. – Go, go, go! | – 跳 – 快 快跑 |
[54:55] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[55:03] | I have to warn you, | 警告你 |
[55:05] | I think I’m a very strong puncher. | 我下手很重的 |
[55:08] | Parry. | 格挡 |
[55:10] | Parry. Parry. Evade. Block. | 格挡 格挡 躲避 挡住 |
[55:13] | Uppercut. | 上勾拳 |
[55:20] | Duck! Head smash! | 下躲 摁头杀 |
[55:24] | Kerpow! | 抱摔 |
[55:28] | Duck! Block! | 下躲 挡住 |
[55:30] | Ka-blam! | 咔砰 |
[55:33] | Evade! Punch! | 躲避 直拳 |
[55:35] | Wall toss! | 撞墙吧 |
[55:38] | That is insane. | 太厉害了 |
[55:48] | Let’s do this. | 上吧 |
[55:51] | Do what? | 上哪儿? |
[55:53] | Put… Put it in my backpack. | 把这个…放进我的背包里 |
[55:57] | Dodge! Head slam! | 快速躲闪 摁头杀 |
[55:59] | Throw through ceiling! | 扔出屋顶 |
[56:26] | Hello, doctor. | 你好 博士 |
[56:28] | Been a long time. | 好久不见啊 |
[56:34] | I believe you have something that belongs to me. | 我相信你手里有属于我的东西 |
[56:38] | We just wanna go home. | 我们只想回家 |
[56:45] | Come on! Come with me! Hurry! | 过来 跟我来 快点 |
[56:47] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[56:56] | Come on. | 快跟上 |
[57:01] | Down here. Come on. Quick! | 下去 快点 快 |
[57:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:23] | I need you to follow me and do exactly as I say. | 跟紧我 完全按我说的做 |
[57:26] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[57:29] | Oh, my God, | 天啊 |
[57:30] | you guys, I am so stoked you are here. | 你们终于来了 我太高兴了 |
[57:32] | – You have no idea. – You are? | – 你们根本想象不出我有多高兴 – 是吗? |
[57:33] | So stoked. | 千真万确 |
[57:34] | I mean, I saw you guys in the bazaar, | 我说 我在集市上看到了你们 |
[57:36] | and I thought to myself, “No way.” | 当时我心想 “不可能吧” |
[57:38] | Then I was like, yeah, that’s… | 然后我又想 这简直太… |
[57:40] | Backs against the wall! | 后退紧贴墙壁 |
[57:43] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的老天爷 |
[57:47] | Let’s keep moving. | 继续前进 |
[57:50] | – Watch your step in here. – Um, who are you? | – 小心脚下 – 你是谁? |
[57:52] | And who do you think we are? | 是啊 还有你认为我们是谁? |
[57:53] | Right. Sorry, okay, my bad. | 啊 抱歉 是我不好 |
[57:56] | Um. Let me back up a little bit here. | 我先稍微说明一下情况 |
[57:58] | Wait, are you the pilot? “Seaplane” somebody? | 等等 你是那个飞行员?那个叫”水上飞机”什么的? |
[58:00] | – Yeah, that’s me. – Wait a minute. Wait. | – 是啊 就是我 – 等一下 等等 |
[58:02] | You’re the other character that was taken. | 你是另一个被卷进游戏里的人物 |
[58:04] | So you’re in the game too? | 你也在游戏里? |
[58:06] | – Stay off the white bricks… – What? | – 躲开白色的砖 别动 – 什么? |
[58:07] | And freeze. | 都别动 |
[58:16] | So gnarly. | 太险了 |
[58:18] | This game sucks. | 什么烂游戏 |
[58:30] | All right. Get this plank. | 好了 用这块木板吧 |
[58:37] | Follow me. | 跟上 |
[58:40] | Careful. It’s a horrible way to die. | 小心 这么死掉的话太惨了 |
[58:42] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[58:46] | There you go. All right. | 我接住你了 好了 |
[58:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[58:58] | I got it, I got it. I just defanged a snake. | 我能行 我刚拔了一条蛇的毒牙 |
[59:00] | Give me a little respect. | 放尊重点 |
[59:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:18] | – Hi there. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[59:27] | Come on. | 快跟上 |
[59:41] | Anyway, | 不管怎么 |
[59:42] | I’m Alex. | 我是亚力克斯 |
[59:44] | Spencer Gilpin. | 我是斯宾塞·吉尔平 |
[59:46] | Martha, Fridge and Bethany. | 他们是玛莎 弗里奇和贝瑟妮 |
[59:49] | Bethany? | 贝瑟妮? |
[59:51] | You’re a girl? | 你是女孩子? |
[59:52] | Woman. | 是女人 |
[59:54] | In real life, you’d probably wanna hit that. | 是现实世界中你想搞一下的那种女人 |
[1:00:03] | They got away. Looks like they had help. | 他们逃走了 看来有人帮了他们 |
[1:00:07] | Seaplane. | 水上飞机 |
[1:00:09] | He must’ve crawled out of his hole. | 他肯定从他的老鼠洞里爬出来了 |
[1:00:12] | I’m sorry, boss. | 抱歉 头儿 |
[1:00:14] | It won’t happen again. | 我不会再让他们逃走了 |
[1:00:19] | I know it won’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[1:00:36] | What are you making? | 你在做什么? |
[1:00:37] | Margaritas. It’s actually one of my strengths. | 玛格丽塔酒 这其实是我的擅长之一 |
[1:00:39] | That and piloting, | 这个和开飞机 |
[1:00:41] | although I did get shot down | 尽管我被一群… |
[1:00:42] | by a couple orangutans in fighter jets, | 开战斗机的红毛猩猩击落过 |
[1:00:44] | so | 所以 |
[1:00:45] | maybe not that great at it. | 也许我不是很擅长开飞机 |
[1:00:47] | Anyway, cheers. | 总之 来杯酒庆祝一下吧 |
[1:00:51] | – Oh. Thanks. – Sure. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[1:00:54] | I’ve never had alcohol before. | 我以前从没喝过酒 |
[1:00:56] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[1:00:57] | Know what? | 知道吗? |
[1:00:57] | – What the hell? – Lehayim. | – 管他的 – 干杯 |
[1:01:06] | – And I’m done with that. – It’s good. | – 我喝这点就行了 – 挺好喝的 |
[1:01:10] | Can I get one more of those? | 我能再来一杯吗? |
[1:01:11] | – Yeah. – Alex? | – 亚力克斯?- 嗯 |
[1:01:12] | What’s up with all these candles? | 这些蜡烛是干什么用的? |
[1:01:13] | Citronella. One of my weaknesses is mosquitoes, which | 这些是香茅油蜡烛 我的一个弱点 就是蚊子 |
[1:01:17] | is kind of a bummer when you live alone in an open hut | 这个弱点挺恼人的 要是你独自住在丛林里的 |
[1:01:19] | in the jungle. | 开阔棚屋里 |
[1:01:22] | He’s single. | 他是单身呢 |
[1:01:24] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[1:01:25] | 艾伦·帕里什来此一游 | |
[1:01:25] | Who’s Alan Parrish? | 艾伦·帕里什是谁? |
[1:01:28] | He’s the guy who built this place. | 这个棚屋的建造者 |
[1:01:30] | Wait, other people have been stuck here too? | 等等 以前也有人陷在这个游戏里过? |
[1:01:32] | Yeah. This is Alan Parrish’s house. I’m just living in it. | 是啊 这是艾伦·帕里什的屋子 我现在只是住在这里 |
[1:01:35] | So, Alex, tell me, | 亚力克斯 告诉我… |
[1:01:37] | how long have you been in the game? | 你进入这个游戏多久了? |
[1:01:40] | Oh, it’s tough to say. | 很难说 |
[1:01:41] | Time is kind of funny here. | 这里的时间很有趣 |
[1:01:43] | But | 但 |
[1:01:44] | a few months, at least. | 至少几个月了吧 |
[1:01:45] | – A few months? – What? | – 几个月?- 什么? |
[1:01:46] | Yeah, I can’t seem to make it past the transportation shed. | 嗯 停车棚那里我总是过不去 |
[1:01:49] | Transportation shed? What’s that? | 停车棚?那是什么? |
[1:01:51] | It’s the next level. | 下一个关卡 |
[1:01:53] | First time, my hot-air balloon wouldn’t even take off. | 第一次 我的热气球甚至没飞起来 |
[1:01:56] | And then there was the whole plane thing I mentioned. | 然后就是我刚提到的那个飞机事件 |
[1:02:00] | And | 后来 |
[1:02:01] | once I got down to my last life, | 我只剩一条命的时候… |
[1:02:04] | I realized I was screwed. | 我发现自己完蛋了 |
[1:02:06] | And that I was never gonna get out of here by myself. | 单靠自己我永远也离不开这里 |
[1:02:09] | Half the stuff that came at me, I had zero way to deal with. | 通关难度就算降低一半 我也应付不了 |
[1:02:11] | You can’t kill a black mamba with a margarita. | 你不能用玛格丽塔酒杀死一条黑曼巴 |
[1:02:14] | You sure can’t. | 当然不能 |
[1:02:15] | You need a zoologist for that. | 你需要一名动物学家来帮你 |
[1:02:19] | Alex, | 亚力克斯 |
[1:02:20] | we can help each other. | 我们可以互相帮助 |
[1:02:22] | You’ve been here a long time, you know the game, | 你在这儿待了很久 了解这个游戏… |
[1:02:24] | and between us, | 而我们 |
[1:02:25] | – we have a lot of strengths. – Yeah. | – 有很多擅长 – 是啊 |
[1:02:27] | We’re actually pretty good together. | 我们会合作融洽的 |
[1:02:30] | I don’t know, bro. | 我不知道 兄弟 |
[1:02:32] | Okay, I mess up one more time, I’m toast. | 再死一次我就玩完了 |
[1:02:36] | Totally freaks me out even thinking about going back to the transportation shed. | 光是想想要回到停车棚那里 我就要吓死了 |
[1:02:41] | I don’t wanna die in Jumanji. | 我不想死在勇敢者游戏里 |
[1:02:43] | We just gotta stick together. | 我们必须团结一致 |
[1:02:45] | If we do that, we can win. I know we can. | 这样我们会能赢 我知道我们能 |
[1:02:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:02:51] | You’re our missing piece. | 你就是我们缺失的那部分 |
[1:02:53] | You were the thing we needed to find. | 我们必须找到的就是你 |
[1:02:55] | So the clue was to, what, | 线索是… |
[1:02:57] | go to the bazaar to find the missing piece? | 前往集市 找到缺失的部分? |
[1:02:59] | It wasn’t the elephant. | 缺失的不是大象 |
[1:03:03] | It was me. | 是我 |
[1:03:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:03:08] | Dudes, | 兄弟们 |
[1:03:10] | – let’s do this. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 我们一起大干一场吧 – 好耶 耶 |
[1:03:13] | – Let’s do this. – Let’s do this. | – 大干一场 – 对 大干一场 |
[1:03:15] | Hey, Spencer, you gonna drink that margarita? | 嘿 斯宾塞 你喝玛格丽塔酒吗? |
[1:03:17] | I… You’re done. | 我…你别喝了 |
[1:03:18] | This is one good margarita. | 这个玛格丽塔酒真好喝 |
[1:03:28] | There it is. The transportation shed. | 那个就是停车棚 |
[1:03:31] | There’s all sorts of vehicles inside. | 里面有各种交通工具 |
[1:03:33] | We gotta get one, get across the canyon, | 我们得找个交通工具 穿过那条峡谷… |
[1:03:36] | and get to the Jaguar statue. | 到达美洲豹雕像那里 |
[1:03:39] | Okay, I see the transportation shed, | 嗯 我看到停车棚了 |
[1:03:41] | I see the canyon, but I still can’t see the statue, | 我看到了峡谷 但我还是没看到雕像… |
[1:03:43] | which is weird because it’s the most important thing | 真奇怪 雕像是勇敢者游戏里 最重要的东西 |
[1:03:45] | in Jumanji and it’s huge. | 而且它还那么大 |
[1:03:46] | That’s what she said. | 她也是这么说的 |
[1:03:50] | You drunk, Fridge? | 你喝醉了 弗里奇? |
[1:03:52] | What are you talking about? I aingt drunk. | 你说啥呢?我没醉 |
[1:03:54] | – He is drunk. – I had three little margaritas. | – 他喝醉了 – 我就喝了三小杯玛格丽塔酒 |
[1:03:57] | – You’re about half your usual size. – Whatever, | – 你现在的体型只有你以前的一半 – 随便啦 |
[1:03:59] | whatever. | 管他呢 |
[1:04:00] | Alex, what do we do? How do we get past these guards? | 亚力克斯 我们该怎么办?我们要如何通过门卫? |
[1:04:03] | – Last time, I waited till they left. – How long did that take? | – 上一次 我一直等到他们离开 – 那需要多久? |
[1:04:06] | Three weeks? | 三周? |
[1:04:07] | Oh, we gonna die. | 我们会死的 |
[1:04:09] | Okay. Plan B. | 好吧 执行B计划 |
[1:04:10] | Maybe there’s another door somewhere. | 也许别处还有一个门 |
[1:04:12] | But we gotta distract those guys first. | 但我们得先分散那些家伙的注意力 |
[1:04:15] | I’ve got it. | 交给我吧 |
[1:04:16] | Distracting guys is, like, the main thing I do. | 我最经常做的就是分散男人的注意力 |
[1:04:19] | He plays video games, I distract guys. | 他玩电子游戏 我分散男人的注意力 |
[1:04:21] | Bethany, | 贝瑟妮 |
[1:04:22] | I hate to break it to you right now, | 我不想打破你的美好计划… |
[1:04:23] | but you don’t exactly have the, um, the tool kit. | 但你现在没那个… 硬件 |
[1:04:27] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[1:04:31] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:32] | – You have to go down there and flirt with those guys… – No. | – 你得下去跟那俩人调情 – 不行 |
[1:04:34] | – …and hold their attention while we sneak in. – No! | – 我们溜进去的时候吸引他们的注意力 – 不行 |
[1:04:36] | I can’t just go over there and | 我不能下去跟一些 |
[1:04:38] | flirt with some weird soldiers I don’t know. | 我不认识的 古怪士兵调情 |
[1:04:40] | I know, but right now we don’t have a better idea. | 现在我们也没更好的主意了 |
[1:04:42] | You don’t understand. I actually can’t do it. | 你不明白 我真的做不到 |
[1:04:47] | I can’t talk to guys. | 我不能跟男人说话 |
[1:04:49] | I’m terrible at it. | 我很不擅长这个 |
[1:04:51] | I can give you some pointers. | 我可以给你一些指导 |
[1:04:54] | No, I’m sorry. We have to come up with another plan. I’m not… | 不 抱歉 我们得另想个计划 我不… |
[1:04:57] | No. Heh. Not doing that. | 不行 我才不干 |
[1:05:01] | Martha, you just have to distract them long enough | 你只需吸引他们一段时间的注意力 |
[1:05:03] | for us to get into the shed. | 让我们能够进入那个停车棚 |
[1:05:04] | I really don’t think I can, I’m not… | 我觉得我办不到 我不… |
[1:05:07] | Like, I’m not actually some badass girl. | 我不是那种炫酷女孩 |
[1:05:10] | What are you talking about? You’re a total badass. | 你说什么啊?你绝对炫酷 |
[1:05:16] | You could do anything. | 你无所不能 |
[1:05:25] | That’s beautiful, Spencer. | 谢谢夸奖 斯宾塞 |
[1:05:27] | Why don’t I set you up with a nice candlelight dinner? | 要不我干脆给你们 安排个烛光晚餐好了? |
[1:05:30] | Or do you guys wanna get the hell out of here? | 你俩还想不想离开这个游戏了? |
[1:05:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:05:34] | Show me how it’s done. | 教我怎么做 |
[1:05:36] | Class is in session. | 开始上课 |
[1:05:38] | – Come on, girl. – Okay. | – 跟我来 美女 – 好 |
[1:05:39] | Watch and learn. | 睁大眼睛好好学 |
[1:05:41] | Hey, what did you mean by that candlelight-dinner thing? | 嘿 你说烛光晚餐是什么意思? |
[1:05:44] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢? |
[1:05:45] | You said it, me and Martha, candlelight dinner. | 你刚才说的 给我和玛莎 安排烛光晚餐 |
[1:05:47] | What does that even mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[1:05:49] | The girl is into you, Spencer. | 那个妹子喜欢你 斯宾塞 |
[1:05:51] | What? | 什么? |
[1:06:02] | Okay, in flirting situations, the key | 好吧 跟人调情的时候 关键是让 |
[1:06:04] | is making them check you out without letting them know | 他们打量你…但又不能让他们知道 |
[1:06:07] | that you know that they’re checking you out. | 你知道他们在打量你 |
[1:06:08] | You’re like, “Whatever… when I do me.” | 感觉要像”随便啦 我在做我自己” |
[1:06:09] | And, when they try to talk to you, | 要是他们想跟你搭话… |
[1:06:11] | you can play it one of three ways: | 你可以选择三种应对模式 |
[1:06:12] | dumb, super into it, | 傻女模式 坠入爱河模式 |
[1:06:15] | or nasty. | 或欲女模式 |
[1:06:16] | Which way you play it depends on what guy you deal with. | 根据你面对的男人类型 来选择用哪种模式 |
[1:06:18] | This is like my dream and my nightmare all at one time. | 这就像我的梦想和噩梦一起来了 |
[1:06:20] | I’m not gonna take that personally. | 我就不把这当做个人攻击了 |
[1:06:22] | Now, hair is everything. | 头发就是一切 |
[1:06:24] | Touch it. | 摸头发 |
[1:06:25] | Move it. | 往后缕 |
[1:06:26] | Play with it. | 拨乱点 |
[1:06:28] | Move it around a lot. Hypnotize them with it. | 疯狂拨动你的头发 用它催眠他们 |
[1:06:31] | Give me a flip like that. | 像这样甩一下你的头发 |
[1:06:32] | Okay, now angle your eyes down. | 好的 现在把眼睛往下斜 |
[1:06:34] | Now, head down. | 低头 |
[1:06:35] | Tilt up. Eyes big. | 挑眉 眼睛睁大点 |
[1:06:38] | Now sparkle. | 现在双眼放电 |
[1:06:39] | – Sparkle? – Like an anime character. | – 放电?- 就像动画人物那样 |
[1:06:41] | Now sparkle. | 双眼放电 |
[1:06:49] | Needs work. | 还需要努力一下 |
[1:06:57] | Do you really think she likes me? | 你真觉得她喜欢我? |
[1:06:58] | Why are we still talking about this? | 我们为什么还在讨论这话题? |
[1:07:00] | I mean, what if she tries to kiss me? | 要是她想亲我怎么办? |
[1:07:02] | Then you just kiss her back, man. | 那你就也亲她 哥们 |
[1:07:05] | What if she tries to kiss me, like… | 要是她想亲我… |
[1:07:06] | Like, without warning? | 突然亲过来那种? |
[1:07:09] | What are you talking about? Haven’t you ever kissed anyone? | 你在说什么啊 你没亲过人吗? |
[1:07:11] | Don’t… You gonna tell the whole jungle? | 别… 你要告诉整个丛林吗? |
[1:07:13] | Guys, I found a side door. Over here. | 嘿 我发现了一个侧门 就在那里 |
[1:07:16] | – Guess what I found. – No, no, don’t tell him. | – 猜猜我发现了什么 – 不 别告诉他 |
[1:07:18] | Okay, let’s talk about your walk. | 好吧 我们来谈谈你该怎么走路 |
[1:07:19] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[1:07:21] | Make a meal of it. Like a gorgeous gazelle. | 走得让人垂涎欲滴 就像一头美丽的瞪羚一样 |
[1:07:24] | Or a horse. High-step it. One foot in front of the other. | 或者一匹马 抬高腿 走猫步 |
[1:07:27] | And bring it. Boom, boom… | 走给我看看 |
[1:07:29] | That’s not it. | 不是这样 |
[1:07:31] | Yikes. | 呀 |
[1:07:32] | Anything you can do to draw attention to the lips. | 想办法让他们注意你的嘴唇 |
[1:07:34] | A little nibble like this. | 像这样一点点轻咬嘴唇 |
[1:07:36] | A nibble goes a long way, girlfriend. | 慢慢地轻咬 闺蜜 |
[1:07:39] | Good. That’s better. | 很好 这样好多了 |
[1:07:41] | Now smile. You look terrified. | 现在 微笑 你看起来好可怕 |
[1:07:43] | Oh, God, you’re so funny. | 我的天啊 你真有趣 |
[1:07:44] | – You’re so funny. – Oh, God, you’re so funny. | – 你真有趣 – 我的天啊 你真有趣 |
[1:07:47] | Oh, my God, you’re so funny. | 我的天啊 你真有趣 |
[1:07:49] | – I think I’m getting it. – You are getting it. Go, girl. | – 我想我有点抓住感觉了 – 你的确抓住感觉了 加油 妹子 |
[1:07:51] | Now, keep your lips slightly parted, like… | 双唇稍微分开一点 不用很明显 |
[1:07:53] | Yeah, not-not gross, just relaxed. | 就是那种很放松地分开 |
[1:07:55] | Touch your tongue to the roof of your mouth. | 舌头抵住口腔上壁 |
[1:07:57] | Like this. | 像这样? |
[1:07:58] | Like this? | 像这样 |
[1:07:59] | – Like this. – Like this? | – 像这样?- 像这样 |
[1:08:01] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[1:08:03] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[1:08:05] | Like this? | 像这样? |
[1:08:07] | I think you’re ready. | 我想你准备好了 |
[1:08:10] | – Cool. – Okay, | – 很好 – 行了 |
[1:08:11] | flirt like our lives depend on it. | 用生命来调情 |
[1:08:14] | ‘Cause they do. | 因为我们的生命确实全靠你了 |
[1:08:15] | Okay, there’s the door. | 好吧 那扇门在那里 |
[1:08:16] | We just need something to cut through the fence. | 我们只需一样工具来剪断围网 |
[1:08:19] | Okay, Fridge, you got anything like that in the backpack? | 好吧 弗里奇 你背包里有可用的工具吗? |
[1:08:21] | Uh, yeah, I should. | 呃 是的 应该有吧 |
[1:08:24] | What…? | 什么… |
[1:08:24] | Here you go. I got some… | 给你 我有个… |
[1:08:26] | Some bolt cutters. | 断线钳 |
[1:08:28] | Does that seem like a good tool for the situation? | 看起来很适合这种情况? |
[1:08:30] | Perfect, actually. | 其实相当适合 |
[1:08:32] | It’s called backpack power, baby. | 这叫做背包的力量 宝贝 |
[1:08:36] | You guys, | 大伙儿… |
[1:08:37] | I think this is gonna work. | 我觉得这计划能成功 |
[1:08:39] | I think so too. She’s pretty fly. | 我也这么觉得 她挺秀色可餐的 |
[1:08:41] | And those guys don’t meet a lot of new people. | 那些家伙见到的新人可不多 |
[1:08:43] | “Fly”? | “秀色可餐”? |
[1:08:45] | Well, not like Cindy Crawford fly, but for Jumanji, | 不像辛迪·克劳馥那样秀色可餐 但在勇敢者游戏里 |
[1:08:48] | she the bomb. | 她算美眉了 |
[1:08:49] | “The bomb”? | “美眉”? |
[1:08:50] | – Cindy Crawford? – That’s your go-to? | – 辛迪·克劳馥?- 你喜欢这款的? |
[1:08:52] | I’m just saying, I’m sure they’d like to get jiggy with her. | 我只是说 我肯定他们会想跟她 巫山云雨一番 |
[1:09:00] | Alex. | 亚力克斯 |
[1:09:03] | What year do you think it is? | 你觉得今年是哪一年? |
[1:09:05] | – What do you mean? – Oh, no. | – 什么意思?- 不 |
[1:09:08] | It’s 1996. | 今年是1996年啊 |
[1:09:13] | You’re Alex Vreeke, aren’t you? | 你是亚力克斯·维里奇 对吗? |
[1:09:15] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 是我 |
[1:09:17] | Wait a minute, you mean Freak House? | 等等 你是说鬼屋那个? |
[1:09:19] | Wait, what are you… What are you guys talking about? | 等等 你们在说什么啊? |
[1:09:21] | How do you know me? | 你们怎么知道我? |
[1:09:24] | Alex, | 亚力克斯 |
[1:09:26] | – I don’t know how to tell you this… – You’ve been in this game for 20 years. | – 我不知道该怎么跟你说… – 你在这个游戏里呆了二十年 |
[1:09:29] | That’s probably not how I would’ve done it. | 我大概不会说得这么直接 |
[1:09:31] | What? | 什么? |
[1:09:33] | No. You guys are messing with me, right? | 不 你们在恶搞我是吧? |
[1:09:35] | No, we’re not. Alex Vreeke. | 不 我们没有 亚力克斯·维里奇 |
[1:09:37] | Everybody in Brantford knows about you. | 布兰特福德的人都知道你 |
[1:09:39] | You’re the kid that disappeared. | 你是那个二十年前 |
[1:09:42] | Twenty years ago. | 神秘失踪的孩子 |
[1:09:45] | Twenty years? | 二十年前? |
[1:09:47] | Twenty years, man. | 是二十年前 |
[1:09:49] | I don’t even know how to say this, but | 我不知道该怎么说 但… |
[1:09:51] | Cindy Crawford, dude, she’s like 50 years old. | 哥们 辛迪·克劳馥现在都五十岁了 |
[1:09:54] | But still fly. | 但还是很秀色可餐 |
[1:09:57] | Wait… | 等等… |
[1:10:04] | There she is. | 她过去了 |
[1:10:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:10:17] | We’re gonna get you home. | 我们会带你回家 |
[1:10:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:10:42] | The hell is going on with her butt? | 她屁股是怎么回事? |
[1:10:44] | Bethany, what did you tell her to do? | 贝瑟妮 你怎么教的她? |
[1:10:46] | Did she twist her ankle, maybe, or…? | 她是脚扭了 还是… |
[1:10:48] | She’s never flirted before. Give her a break. | 她以前从没跟人调过情 别要求那么高 |
[1:10:55] | Hello, little lady. | 你好 小美女 |
[1:10:57] | What are you doing out here all alone? | 你一个人来这儿干嘛? |
[1:11:01] | Hey, you guys. | 嘿 你们好 |
[1:11:03] | I seem to be lost. | 我好像迷路了 |
[1:11:05] | Can you guys help me? | 你们能帮我一下吗? |
[1:11:10] | Hello, little lady. | 你好 小美女 |
[1:11:13] | What are you doing out here all alone? | 你一个人来这儿干嘛? |
[1:11:19] | You guys are so interesting and funny. | 你俩真有趣 好好玩哦 |
[1:11:21] | What’s she doing? | 她在干嘛? |
[1:11:22] | What, she got a bug in her hair? | 怎么 她头发里进虫子了? |
[1:11:24] | She’s forgotten all of our training. | 她完全忘了我们的培训内容 |
[1:11:26] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[1:11:32] | Wait! I… I… | 等等 我… |
[1:11:35] | I have to tell you about this book that I’ve been reading. | 我要告诉你们 我最近一直读的那本书 |
[1:11:38] | About microbiology. | 是关于微生物学的 |
[1:11:40] | Which is one of my favorite biologies. | 那是我最喜欢的生物学科之一 |
[1:11:50] | Hello, little lady. | 你好 小美女 |
[1:11:52] | What are you doing out here all alone? | 你一个人来这儿干嘛? |
[1:12:00] | You are a badass. | 你就是炫酷女孩 |
[1:12:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:12:15] | You guys like to dance? | 你们想跳个舞吗? |
[1:12:26] | Oh, yeah, there we go. | 好了 我们进去 |
[1:12:44] | Which one, which one, which one? | 哪个 选哪个? |
[1:12:48] | I hate this place. | 我讨厌这个地方 |
[1:12:54] | Her strength is dance fighting. | 她的擅长是战舞 |
[1:12:57] | Alex, what do you think, huh? What’s the move? | 亚力克斯 你觉得呢?我们选哪个? |
[1:12:59] | – What? – What do we take? | – 什么?- 我们选哪个? |
[1:13:01] | – Which one? – I don’t know, man, okay? | – 哪个?- 我不知道 好吗? |
[1:13:03] | – I told you, I… – We gotta fly. Right? | – 我告诉过你们 我… – 我们得飞过去 对吧? |
[1:13:04] | – The helicopter? We gotta fly. – I told you I don’t know. | – 选直升飞机?我们得飞过去 – 我不知道 |
[1:13:18] | She’s kicking their ass. | 她在痛扁他们 |
[1:13:20] | That’s our girl. | 这才是我们的好姐妹 |
[1:13:21] | Yes, queen! | 就是这样 女王大人 |
[1:13:31] | She is destroying them. | 她要把他们打垮了 |
[1:14:10] | You go, girl! | 加油 女孩 |
[1:14:14] | Go, go! | 你太棒了 |
[1:14:16] | Yes! Yes! | 耶 太棒了 |
[1:14:19] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[1:14:22] | – We gotta go. – You should give me | – 我们得赶紧走 – 你该教我 |
[1:14:24] | lessons in kicking ass. | 怎么揍人 |
[1:14:25] | Give me a hug. | 抱一抱 |
[1:14:26] | – Oh, my God. – You did it. | – 我的天啊 – 你成功了 |
[1:14:27] | – I did. – Yeah, give me a hug, girlfriend. | – 我成功了 – 是啊 来抱一下吧 好姐妹 |
[1:14:29] | As great of a moment as that is, we aingt got the time. | 此刻的确值得庆祝 但我们没时间了 |
[1:14:32] | – Yeah. – They coming. | – 嗯 – 他们要来了 |
[1:14:33] | The motorcycle freaks is coming. We goat go. | 那些骑摩托的疯子要来了 我们快走 |
[1:14:35] | Seaplane! We got to fly, man. | 水上飞机 我们得坐飞机离开 |
[1:14:37] | Nope. | 不行 |
[1:14:39] | I can’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[1:14:40] | Okay? I told you, I’m not a good pilot. | 好吗?我告诉过你们 我不是好飞行员 |
[1:14:43] | Maybe we should take the school bus. | 也许我们该开那辆校车走 |
[1:14:45] | We can’t outrun no motorcycle on no damn bus! | 开这辆破烂校车 我们肯定跑不过摩托车 |
[1:14:47] | You picked the plane and hot-air balloon. | 你当初选了飞机和热气球 |
[1:14:49] | – Maybe pick the helicopter. – No, I can’t do it. | – 也许这次该选直升机了 – 不 我办不到 |
[1:14:51] | Okay? I don’t wanna die. | 好吗?我不想死 |
[1:14:54] | I’m freaking out a little bit. | 我有点害怕 |
[1:14:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:14:58] | I’ll do it. | 我来开 |
[1:14:59] | How hard can it be? It’s a helicopter. | 这能有多难?不就是架直升机嘛 |
[1:15:01] | You… You press a button, the… | 就是… 按下按钮… |
[1:15:03] | They gonna spin. | 螺旋桨就会转起来 |
[1:15:05] | Okay. Then after that, I got my… The… | 好吧 这之后 我要… 那个… |
[1:15:07] | The lever. | 拉杆 |
[1:15:08] | That’s how… That’s how you getting | 要这样… 要这样让 |
[1:15:09] | the forward-backward action. | 直升机前后移动 |
[1:15:11] | Once we in the air, I’mma be all right. | 一旦我们升空 我就没问题了 |
[1:15:13] | This, I just gotta get… | 这个 我得上… |
[1:15:15] | ‘Cause it aingt got no step stool, so… | 这个没梯凳… |
[1:15:17] | Let me see something. I can probably just… | 我来看看啊 我可以… |
[1:15:19] | Get in, but be careful. | 进去 但要小心 |
[1:15:21] | – No, you’re drunk. – No way. Nuh-uh. | – 不行 你喝醉了 – 不行 |
[1:15:22] | Fridge, you’re drunk. Give me the keys. | 弗里奇 你喝醉了 把钥匙给我 |
[1:15:26] | – I’m? – Alex. | – 我… – 亚力克斯 |
[1:15:27] | Alex. | 亚力克斯 |
[1:15:28] | If I can fight those guys, | 要是我能和那些家伙战斗 |
[1:15:29] | you can fly this helicopter. I know you can. | 你就能开这架直升飞机 我知道你能行 |
[1:15:32] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[1:15:36] | Alex. | 亚力克斯 |
[1:15:38] | This is where we need you. | 我们需要你的时候到了 |
[1:15:40] | Remember, you’re the missing piece. | 记住 你是我们缺失的部分 |
[1:15:46] | Seaplane McDonough reporting for duty. | 水上飞机·麦克多诺前来报到 |
[1:15:50] | Let’s go, people. | 我们出发吧 各位 |
[1:16:23] | – What’s wrong? – Something’s broken! | – 怎么回事?- 有零件被打坏了 |
[1:16:25] | – What? – What do you mean? | – 什么 – 什么意思? |
[1:16:26] | Hang on! | 抓紧 |
[1:16:35] | Oh, my God, we’re about to die! | 我的天啊 我们要死了 |
[1:16:37] | We’re about to die! | 我们要死了 |
[1:16:46] | – Oh, my God! – It won’t go up! | – 我的天啊 – 飞机飞不上去 |
[1:16:49] | – What? – What do you mean? | – 什么?- 什么意思? |
[1:16:50] | The collective is busted. | 旋翼螺距被打断了 |
[1:16:52] | – What? – It controls the plate up there, | – 什么?- 它控制着上面… |
[1:16:53] | which tilts the rotors and controls the pitch. | 让旋翼倾斜并控制飞行倾斜度的金属板 |
[1:16:55] | It’s how we go up and down. | 直升机是这样上升下降的 |
[1:17:05] | You guys? | 各位? |
[1:17:06] | – That can’t be good. – It’s no way that’s good news. | – 情况不妙了 – 肯定不妙 |
[1:17:17] | Albino rhinos! | 犀牛群 |
[1:17:23] | They’re indigenous to Jumanji. | 它们是勇敢者游戏里的产物 |
[1:17:25] | They’re huge, white, scary, and stupid, | 体型巨大 可怕愚蠢的白犀牛… |
[1:17:26] | – and they eat people. – No. | – 而且它们吃人 – 不 |
[1:17:31] | They’re getting close! | 它们在逼近我们 |
[1:17:33] | My stomach’s starting to bother me a bit. | 我的胃开始不舒服了 |
[1:17:35] | – Go up! – I can’t go up! | – 上升 – 我办不到 |
[1:17:37] | I think I had too many margaritas. | 肯定是玛格丽塔酒喝多了 |
[1:17:43] | You guys, what are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办? |
[1:17:46] | I’ll fix the helicopter. | 我来修好直升机 |
[1:17:47] | – Yes! – Tell me what to do. | – 太好了 – 告诉我该怎么做 |
[1:17:49] | You gotta connect the flight-control rod | 你得把飞行控制杆和 |
[1:17:51] | to the mesh plate under the rotors. | 旋翼下的那个啮合板连在一起 |
[1:17:52] | Flight-control rod, mesh plate, under the rotors. | 飞行控制杆 啮合板 旋翼下 |
[1:17:55] | – Wait, what? – I’ll be right back. | – 等等 什么?- 我马上回来 |
[1:17:57] | – Spencer, where are you going? – Hurry up. | – 斯宾塞 你要去哪儿?- 快点 |
[1:18:01] | – Be careful! – No, no, just hurry up! | – 小心 – 不 快点 |
[1:18:03] | All right, just gonna stand on this thingy, | 好了 我要站在这个东西上… |
[1:18:05] | pull myself up towards these deadly helicopter blades. Okay. | 把自己拉上去 靠近直升机的死亡旋翼 好了 |
[1:18:11] | There’s the mesh plate. | 这是啮合板 |
[1:18:13] | Here’s that rod thingy. | 这是那个控制杆 |
[1:18:25] | – Spencer! – Speed it up, Alex! | – 斯宾塞 – 加速 亚力克斯 |
[1:18:37] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[1:18:41] | Hurry! Come on, fix it! | 快点 加油 修好它 |
[1:18:51] | – Oh, my God! – Running out of time! Spencer! | – 我的天啊 – 我们快没时间了 斯宾塞 |
[1:18:53] | – Fix it, please! – No, no, no. | – 拜托 快修好它 – 不 不 不 |
[1:18:55] | Got it! | 修好了 |
[1:19:05] | We made it! You did it! I thought we were gonna die. | 我们成功了 你把飞机修好了 我还以为我们都会死翘翘 |
[1:19:08] | – Oh. – Yes! | – 哦 – 太棒了 |
[1:19:08] | – Nice! – Thank you. | – 干得好 – 谢谢 |
[1:19:11] | – You did it. That was scary. – Thank you, guys. | – 你成功了 刚才好吓人 – 谢谢你们 |
[1:19:15] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:19:17] | I dropped the jewel. | 我把宝石掉下去了 |
[1:19:19] | – What? – You dropped the jewel? | – 什么?- 你把宝石掉下去了? |
[1:19:22] | I leaned over, | 我刚才弯腰… |
[1:19:23] | thought I had to puke, and I didn’t. | 以为自己要吐出来了 但没吐 |
[1:19:25] | It came out of my backpack. | 然后宝石就从背包里掉出来了 |
[1:19:26] | – We need the freaking jewel! – I know. | – 我们需要那块该死的宝石 – 我知道 |
[1:19:29] | That’s-that’s-that’s the crazy part because I know we need it. | 就因为我知道我们需要它 |
[1:19:31] | So we’re in a pickle. We’re in a pickle. | 所以这事才不妙啊 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:19:33] | Turn around. We gotta go get it. | 亚力克斯 掉头回去 我们得回去找宝石 |
[1:19:35] | Yeah, let’s loop around. Look for it. | 没错 在周围绕一圈 找宝石 |
[1:19:37] | Everybody open your eyes. | 大家都睁大眼睛好好找 |
[1:19:38] | Let’s all look for it as a group. | 我们团结一致一起找 |
[1:19:48] | There! I see it! | 在那里 我看到了 |
[1:19:57] | What are they doing? | 它们在干嘛? |
[1:19:59] | It’s like they’re protecting it or something. | 它们像是在保护宝石还是什么的 |
[1:20:01] | – How are we gonna do this? – I don’t know. | – 我们该怎办?- 我不知道 |
[1:20:04] | Well, you gotta go get it, right, buddy? | 你得去把它拿上来 对吧 哥们? |
[1:20:10] | What do you need? Your boomerang? | 你需要什么?回旋镖? |
[1:20:12] | Maybe some scissors? | 也许来把剪刀? |
[1:20:13] | A pipe wrench? Some shoelaces? | 水管钳?鞋带? |
[1:20:16] | I’m your valet. Whatever you need, I can get it for you. | 我是你的武器保管人 你需要什么我都能拿给你 |
[1:20:19] | Okay? You just say the word. | 好吗?告诉我你需要什么 |
[1:20:21] | – What? – I’m sorry, buddy. | – 怎么了?- 抱歉 哥们 |
[1:20:23] | Sorry for what? | 抱歉什么? |
[1:20:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:49] | Turn us around. | 调头 |
[1:20:51] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:54] | Heel! Heel! Stop! | 天啊 不要啊 救命 |
[1:20:57] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[1:20:59] | – No! – Alex, get ready to roll us to the side. | – 不 – 亚力克斯 准备让直升机 侧转九十度 |
[1:21:02] | What? | 什么? |
[1:21:04] | When I tell you, roll 90 degrees to the right. | 听我指示 向右侧转九十度 |
[1:21:08] | Now! | 现在 |
[1:21:14] | You pushed me out the helicopter, jackass! | 你个混蛋 竟敢把我推下直升机 |
[1:21:22] | – Spencer, you’re amazing. – Thank you. | – 斯宾塞 你刚才太厉害了 – 谢谢 |
[1:21:24] | – You are a killer pilot, Alex. – Thanks. | – 谢谢 – 亚力克斯 你真是王牌飞行员 |
[1:21:27] | – You too, Spencer, you were incredible! | – 还有你也是 斯宾塞 你太棒了 |
[1:21:30] | – Thank you… – Hey! | – 谢谢 – 嘿 |
[1:21:31] | – …but he was amazing, our pilot. – Excuse me. | – 我们的飞行员很棒 – 抱歉 |
[1:21:33] | You killed it. | 你酷毙了 |
[1:21:34] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:21:35] | Excuse me! | 打断一下 |
[1:21:36] | I’m the one that was a human sacrifice. | 我才是那个牺牲了性命的人 |
[1:21:39] | You don’t know what’s on the underside of those rhinos. | 你们知道被犀牛踩死的感觉吗 |
[1:21:42] | And you don’t wanna know. | 你们不会想知道的 |
[1:21:45] | I’ve seen a lot of things. | 我见识到了很多 |
[1:21:46] | Felt them on my face too. | 也知道了它们踩在你脸上的感觉 |
[1:21:49] | Things that I will never be able to erase from memory. | 我会永远记住这些事 |
[1:21:53] | Oh, that’s funny to you guys. | 你们觉得很好笑吧 |
[1:21:54] | Go ahead, laugh it up. Get it out. | 继续啊 笑吧 大声笑吧 |
[1:21:59] | Guys, | 知道吗? |
[1:22:00] | I’ve been trying to get across this canyon for, like, 20 years, | 二十年来 我一直想穿过这条峡谷 |
[1:22:03] | Okay? Do you realize how huge this is? | 你们知道这对我有多重要吗? |
[1:22:10] | Mosquito. | 蚊子 |
[1:22:12] | No, no, no! Alex, no, no, no! | 不 亚力克斯 不 |
[1:22:15] | – Alex. – Alex, no, no. | – 亚力克斯 – 亚力克斯?不 |
[1:22:17] | – Alex? – Alex, talk to me. Wake up. | – 亚力克斯?- 亚力克斯 说话 醒醒啊 |
[1:22:20] | He’s dying. | 他快死了 |
[1:22:21] | No, we can’t let him die. We’re too close! | 不 我们不能让他死去 我们就快到达目的地了 |
[1:22:23] | Does anyone know how to do CPR? | 有人懂心肺复苏术吗? |
[1:22:25] | Yeah, start with three chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth. | 对 先按压三次胸部 然后嘴对嘴 |
[1:22:28] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[1:22:30] | How do I do this? | 我该怎么做? |
[1:22:31] | Okay, pinch his nose, open his mouth, | 捏住他的鼻子… 张开他的嘴 |
[1:22:33] | – full lip-lock. – Okay. | – 双唇贴紧 – 好 |
[1:22:34] | Ah, one breath, two breaths, then repeat. | 人工呼吸两次 然后重复 |
[1:22:46] | Come on, Alex. | 挺住啊 亚力克斯 |
[1:22:51] | Bethany, stop. Your tattoo. | 贝瑟妮 快停下 你的纹身 |
[1:22:55] | It looks like you’re giving him one of your lives. | 看来你把自己的一条命转给了他 |
[1:22:59] | I’m okay with that. | 我没关系的 |
[1:23:01] | What if you need it for yourself? | 要是你自己需要这条命呢? |
[1:23:02] | I want Alex to come home too. | 我也希望亚力克斯能回家 |
[1:23:27] | – What happened? – Alex, | – 怎么回事?- 亚力克斯… |
[1:23:29] | Bethany gave you one of her lives. | 贝瑟妮把她的一条命给了你 |
[1:23:32] | Bethany, you okay? | 贝瑟妮 你没事吧? |
[1:23:33] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[1:23:34] | Bethany, is that true? | 贝瑟妮 是真的吗? |
[1:23:36] | You gave me one of your lives? | 你把你的一条命给了我? |
[1:23:38] | I mean, yeah, of course. | 我应该的 |
[1:23:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:52] | What? What are you looking at? | 怎么?你看什么呢? |
[1:23:53] | You got a situation. | 你出状况了 |
[1:23:58] | Oh, my God, these things are crazy. | 我的天 这些玩意太厉害了 |
[1:24:15] | Twenty years, huh? | 你在这里待了二十年? |
[1:24:18] | Yeah, I guess so. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[1:24:24] | You know, | 你知道… |
[1:24:26] | I just keep thinking about my poor parents. | 我只是在想我可怜的父母 |
[1:24:29] | And what they must’ve been through. | 和他们的痛苦心情 |
[1:24:31] | And why, because | 就因为我 |
[1:24:32] | I was sitting in my hideout, | 坐在自己的藏身处… |
[1:24:34] | too afraid to finish the game? | 怕到不敢完成这个游戏? |
[1:24:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:24:41] | I don’t mean to lay this on you. I’m just… | 我不想跟你说这个的 我只是… |
[1:24:44] | You’re really easy to talk to. | 对你很容易倾吐内心 |
[1:24:46] | No, I get it. I mean, sometimes | 不 我懂 有时… |
[1:24:49] | it’s easy to get so focused on your own stuff | 拘泥于自身感受是很容易… |
[1:24:52] | that you forget other people have problems too. | 会忘了别人也有自己的困难 |
[1:24:57] | That’s really deep. | 这话很发人深省啊 |
[1:24:59] | Thanks. I feel like ever since I lost my phone, | 谢谢 我觉得自从我手机丢了之后… |
[1:25:01] | my other senses have kind of heightened. | 我的其他感觉加强了 |
[1:25:05] | Does “phone” mean something different in the future? | “手机”这个词在将来 是什么特殊物品吗? |
[1:25:13] | What about you, Alex? What are you like? | 你呢 亚力克斯?你是什么样的? |
[1:25:15] | In the real world. What’s your vibe? | 现实世界的你都喜欢什么? |
[1:25:19] | Full-on metalhead. | 彻头彻尾的重金属摇滚乐迷 |
[1:25:21] | A drummer, like my dad. | 像我爸爸一样的鼓手 |
[1:25:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:25:41] | – Hey. – What are you doing? | – 嘿 – 你在干嘛? |
[1:25:43] | I, uh, I was just filling these up. | 我在往瓶里灌水 |
[1:25:45] | – Cool. – Yeah. | – 很好 – 嗯 |
[1:25:52] | I’m glad you’re here. I, uh, ahem… | 我很高兴你来了 我… |
[1:25:55] | – I have something to tell you. – Yeah? | – 我有话想跟你说 – 什么话? |
[1:25:58] | And I wanna tell you now, | 我想告诉你… |
[1:26:00] | just in case the next time that we talk I’m no longer brave. | 以防下次我们说话时 我的勇气不再 |
[1:26:08] | I like you, Martha. | 我喜欢你 玛莎 |
[1:26:10] | I, like, | 我喜欢你 |
[1:26:12] | like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[1:26:14] | Like, | 喜欢 |
[1:26:16] | I’m fully into you. | 我为你着迷 |
[1:26:18] | – You are? – I am. | – 是吗?- 是的 |
[1:26:20] | And I have been | 我一直喜欢着你 |
[1:26:22] | since, like, the seventh grade. | 自从七年级起 |
[1:26:25] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:26:28] | Wowza. I don’t think this has ever happened before. | 哇 以前从没人跟我告过白 |
[1:26:32] | – What do you mean? – Oh, I mean, like, I don’t think | – 什么意思?- 哦 我觉得… |
[1:26:34] | anyone’s ever liked me that I… | 没人会喜欢我 我是… |
[1:26:36] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我在做这种事 |
[1:26:38] | I never tell anyone how I fe… | 我从未告诉过任何人我的真实感觉… |
[1:26:42] | I’m into you too, Spencer. | 我也喜欢你 斯宾塞 |
[1:26:46] | – You are? – Yes. Yes! Heh, heh! | – 你喜欢我?- 是的 没错 |
[1:26:49] | God, you’re smart and sweet and cute. | 天啊 你聪明 体贴 可爱 |
[1:26:53] | Yeah, I’m pretty into you. Heh, heh! | 嗯 我很喜欢你 |
[1:26:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:26:58] | Are you sure it’s not because of, like, all of…? | 你确定不是因为我现在这身… |
[1:27:02] | What? Oh, my God, no, no. | 什么?我的天 不是 |
[1:27:04] | That is not my type. I’m into nerds. | 这不是我的菜 我喜欢书呆子型的 |
[1:27:07] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:27:09] | I’m a nerd. | 我就是个书呆子 |
[1:27:31] | – That was… I was so awful. – I’ve never | – 刚才…我表现太差劲了 – 我从未 |
[1:27:33] | – I’ve never kissed anyone. – You’ve never.. | – 我从未亲吻过任何人 – 你从未… |
[1:27:34] | Never. That was the first time. | 从未 刚才是我的初吻 |
[1:27:36] | – I have never. – Oh, you haven’t? | – 我也从没亲过别人 – 你也没? |
[1:27:37] | – No. – Okay. Cool. | – 没有 – 好吧 很好 |
[1:27:39] | You can’t tell, right? | 你没看出来 对吧? |
[1:27:44] | Come on. Hey! | 拜托 你俩 |
[1:27:46] | I don’t wanna see that. | 我不想看这个 |
[1:27:47] | I don’t, not today. | 今天 不想 |
[1:27:49] | While you’re down here professing your love for one another, | 在你们互相表白心意的时候 |
[1:27:51] | I found the Jaguar. | 我找到了美洲豹雕像 |
[1:27:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:27:55] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:28:07] | There it is. | 它在那里 |
[1:28:08] | There it is. | 找到它了 |
[1:28:10] | We’d better get walking. | 我们最好赶紧过去 |
[1:28:34] | I think we just follow this path. | 走这条路吧 |
[1:28:38] | No. It can’t be that easy. | 不 不可能这么简单 |
[1:28:41] | “The Defenders.” | “护卫者” |
[1:28:42] | 护卫者 | |
[1:28:45] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:28:48] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能找出答案 |
[1:28:52] | Fridge, | 弗里奇… |
[1:28:54] | give me the jewel. | 把宝石给我 |
[1:28:58] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[1:29:16] | Something’s about to happen. | 危险要来了 |
[1:29:18] | I hate those drums. | 我讨厌这些鼓声 |
[1:29:20] | What, you’re just gonna walk in there? | 怎么 你打算就这样走进去? |
[1:29:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:29:24] | That’s what the game wants us to do. | 游戏要我们这么做 |
[1:29:26] | Follow the path. | 走这条路 |
[1:29:29] | It’s a trap. | 这是陷阱 |
[1:29:37] | “When you see the elephant… | “当你看到大象时… |
[1:29:40] | begin the climb.” | 开始攀爬” |
[1:29:48] | I’ll go through the trees. | 我要从树上爬过去 |
[1:29:49] | – The trees? – Yeah. | – 从树上过去?- 嗯 |
[1:29:51] | – Do you think that’s what that means? – That must be it. | – 你觉得那句话是这个意思吗?- 肯定是 |
[1:29:53] | That’s the move. | 该行动了 |
[1:29:55] | This is the final level of the game. | 这是游戏的最后一关 |
[1:29:58] | And I’m pretty sure this is a Bravestone thing. | 我相当肯定这是勇石的风格 |
[1:30:06] | Did he just refer to himself in the third person? | 他刚刚用第三人称谈他自己? |
[1:30:10] | Um, fourth person, I think. | 我觉得是第四人称 |
[1:30:18] | How does he do that? | 他是怎么办到的? |
[1:30:20] | Climbing is one of his strengths. | 攀爬是他擅长的事情之一 |
[1:30:23] | Oh. Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[1:30:25] | Cake makes me explode. | 我吃了蛋糕会自爆 |
[1:30:48] | – No! Spencer! – Oh, my God! | – 不 斯宾塞 – 我的天啊 |
[1:30:50] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[1:30:52] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[1:30:54] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[1:31:02] | Oh, my God, you guys. Panthers. | 我的天 是黑豹 |
[1:31:04] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:09] | Those are jaguars. | 这些是美洲豹 |
[1:31:32] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[1:31:34] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧? |
[1:31:36] | Yeah. I think so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[1:31:38] | You still have the jewel, right? | 宝石还在你手里对吧? |
[1:31:41] | – I got it. – Oh, thank God. | – 在呢 – 谢天谢地 |
[1:31:42] | Hey, what happened? | 嘿 发生了什么事? |
[1:31:43] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[1:31:46] | Okay, we need a new plan. | 好了 我们需要一个新计划 |
[1:31:48] | – Yeah. – Right. | – 嗯 – 没错 |
[1:31:49] | – Totally. – Spencer, any ideas? | – 完全需要 – 斯宾塞 你有什么想法? |
[1:31:53] | Can I speak with you for a minute? | 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[1:31:57] | Now? | 现在? |
[1:32:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:32:03] | I can’t do this. | 我办不到 |
[1:32:05] | – What are you talking about? – I can’t | – 你说啥呢?- 我 |
[1:32:07] | do this. | 办不到 |
[1:32:09] | Okay, who am I kidding? | 好吧 我糊弄谁呢? |
[1:32:10] | I’m not some adventurer. I’m not actually | 我不是冒险家 我其实 |
[1:32:13] | – brave. – Spencer, | – 很胆小 – 斯宾塞 |
[1:32:14] | I just saw you hanging out of a helicopter. | 你挂在直升飞机外面时 挺勇敢的啊 |
[1:32:16] | It’s a lot easier to be brave when you have lives to spare. | 当你不是只剩一条命的时候 鼓起勇气会容易很多 |
[1:32:20] | It’s a lot harder… | 只剩一条命的时候… |
[1:32:22] | when you only have one life. | 这就变得难多了 |
[1:32:26] | We-we always only have one life, man. | 我们一直都只有一条命 哥们 |
[1:32:30] | Okay? That’s… | 明白吗?我们… |
[1:32:31] | That’s all we get. That’s how it works. | 只有一辈子可活 人生就是这样 |
[1:32:35] | The question is, is how are you gonna live it? | 问题是 这辈子你打算怎么活? |
[1:32:37] | Which guy are you gonna decide to be? | 你决定成为什么样的人? |
[1:32:42] | Did I just quote our principal? | 我刚刚引用了咱们校长的话? |
[1:32:44] | What the hell is this game doing to me? I gotta get out of here. | 这个鬼游戏对我做了什么?我必须离开这里 |
[1:32:47] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:32:48] | We can do this, man. | 我们能做到的 哥们 |
[1:32:52] | We can do it together. | 我们同心协力就取得成功 |
[1:32:57] | Together. | 同心协力 |
[1:32:58] | Together. | 同心协力 |
[1:33:02] | You’re a good friend, Fridge. | 你是个好朋友 弗里奇 |
[1:33:07] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:33:10] | Okay. I don’t know video games, | 好了 我不了解电子游戏 |
[1:33:12] | but what I do know is football. | 但我了解橄榄球 |
[1:33:15] | Now, those lightning-fast, man-eating cats out there? | 外面那些快如闪电的噬人大猫? |
[1:33:18] | They’re the Defenders. | 它们就是防守队员 |
[1:33:19] | – Which means we gotta run one hell of an offense. – You guys. | – 也就是说我们要打好进攻 – 各位 |
[1:33:25] | – We gotta go. – All right. | – 我们得行动了 – 好了 |
[1:33:28] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们要这么做 |
[1:33:32] | We’re gonna fan out and run a play that I call: | 我们散开 执行战术 我称这个战术为 |
[1:33:34] | “The Double Reverse Refrigerator.” | “双反向传球大冰箱进攻战术” |
[1:33:37] | Bethany, you go up the left side. | 贝瑟妮 你走左边 |
[1:33:39] | I’ll go up the right. | 我走右边 |
[1:33:41] | Alex, you’ll draw the defense, | 亚力克斯 你来防守 |
[1:33:43] | so Spencer can go up the middle. | 这样斯宾塞能走中间过去 |
[1:33:44] | – I’ll go with Spencer. – No. | – 我跟着斯宾塞 – 不 |
[1:33:46] | There’s something else we need you to do. | 我们有别的事 需要你来做 |
[1:34:00] | You guys like to dance? | 你们喜欢跳舞吗? |
[1:34:18] | Hey! Over here! | 嘿 这里 |
[1:34:20] | Come and get me! | 来抓我啊 |
[1:34:47] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[1:35:00] | – Thanks. – Sure. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[1:35:04] | Get to the statue. Go! | 去雕像那里 快去 |
[1:35:26] | Oh, no! I… | 不 我… |
[1:36:37] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[1:36:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:36:41] | Stay calm, don’t panic. | 保持冷静 别惊慌 |
[1:36:42] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:36:49] | It’s the elephant and the mouse. | 大象怕老鼠 |
[1:36:52] | What’s up? | 你好吗? |
[1:36:54] | Mouse Finbar. | 我是老鼠·芬巴 |
[1:36:56] | Zoologist. | 动物学家 |
[1:36:58] | Zoologist and… | 动物学家兼… |
[1:37:00] | And backpack guy. | 背包客 |
[1:37:22] | Give me the jewel, or your friend dies. | 给我宝石 否则我就杀了你们的朋友 |
[1:37:26] | – Don’t give it to him! – Quiet! | – 别给他 – 闭嘴 |
[1:37:29] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:37:35] | Take me instead, okay? | 让我来换她 好吗? |
[1:37:47] | Give me the jewel. | 把宝石给我 |
[1:37:49] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[1:37:51] | Five. | 五… |
[1:37:53] | – Four, three… – I can’t give you the jewel. | – 四 三… – 我不能给你宝石 |
[1:37:56] | – Spencer. – Two! | – 斯宾塞 – 二 |
[1:37:57] | Because I don’t have it! | 因为宝石不在我这里 |
[1:38:07] | Zoology, bitch! | 动物学 最牛了 |
[1:38:20] | No, no, no! Don’t… | 不 不 不 别… |
[1:38:29] | Douche bag! You suck! | 坏蛋 你坏透了 |
[1:38:36] | – Elephant. – “Begin the climb.” | – 大象 – “开始攀爬” |
[1:38:41] | Leave her alone! | 别动她 |
[1:38:43] | – Get up there, I’ll get the jewel to you. – Martha. | – 你往上走 我会把宝石拿给你 – 玛莎 |
[1:38:45] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:38:46] | – I’ll get it to you. Go. – Okay. | – 我会把它传给你 去吧 – 好 |
[1:38:55] | Go, Martha! | 上啊 玛莎 |
[1:39:05] | Alex! | 亚力克斯 |
[1:40:06] | I’ll take that. | 宝石交给我 |
[1:40:20] | Game over. | 游戏结束了 |
[1:40:33] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[1:40:39] | Venom’s my weakness. | 毒液是我的弱点 |
[1:41:10] | Go, Spencer. | 上啊 斯宾塞 |
[1:41:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:41:34] | – Yeah! – Yeah. | – 耶 – 好耶 |
[1:41:49] | “Call out its name.” | “大声喊出它的名字” |
[1:41:51] | Call out its name! | 大声喊出它的名字 |
[1:41:52] | Call out its name, everyone! | 大家大声喊出它的名字 |
[1:41:54] | – Jumanji! – Jumanji! | – 勇敢者游戏 – 勇敢者游戏 |
[1:42:40] | – I think we did it. – I think we won. | – 我想我们成功了 – 我们赢了 |
[1:42:41] | I think we did. | 我们成功了 |
[1:42:44] | Guys, it’s Nigel. | 大伙儿 奈杰尔来了 |
[1:42:46] | Nigel. | 奈杰尔 |
[1:42:56] | Well done, intrepid adventurers! | 干得好 勇敢的探险者们 |
[1:42:58] | You lifted the curse! | 你们打破了诅咒 |
[1:42:59] | All of Jumanji thanks you. | 勇敢者游戏的全体成员感谢你们 |
[1:43:02] | Your work here is done. | 你们在这里的工作结束了 |
[1:43:03] | So, sadly, this is where we part. | 很遗憾 我们要在此告别了 |
[1:43:06] | Seaplane McDonough, | 水上飞机·麦克多诺… |
[1:43:08] | let me shake your hand. | 来握个手吧 |
[1:43:16] | Alex. | 亚力克斯 |
[1:43:23] | Adieu, Professor Oberon. | 再见 奥伯龙教授 |
[1:43:31] | Later, dude. | 小家伙 再见了 |
[1:43:39] | I’ll miss you the most, my little Mouse. | 我会最想你的 小老鼠 |
[1:43:40] | Get me the hell out of here. | 赶紧送我离开这里 |
[1:43:50] | Farewell, Ruby Roundhouse. | 再见了 露比·朗德豪斯 |
[1:43:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:43:55] | What if we didn’t go back? | 我们别回去了吧? |
[1:43:59] | I just… | 我只是… |
[1:44:02] | I like being like this. With you. | 我想像这样 和你在一起 |
[1:44:06] | Then let’s be like this, | 那就像这样… |
[1:44:10] | every day. | 每一天都在一起 |
[1:44:13] | Just come home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:44:33] | Dr. Bravestone. | 勇石博士 |
[1:44:46] | Nigel, | 奈杰尔 |
[1:44:48] | I’m ready to go home. | 我准备好回家了 |
[1:44:50] | Farewell, my good man. | 再见 好伙伴 |
[1:44:57] | See you later, Bravestone. | 再见 勇石 |
[1:45:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:45:31] | Yes, yes, yes! Yes, yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[1:45:33] | I’m back, baby! | 我回来了 宝贝 |
[1:45:34] | I will never complain about my body ever again. | 我再也不会抱怨自己的身体了 |
[1:45:36] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢老天爷 |
[1:45:38] | Oh, I missed you. | 我真想你们 |
[1:45:46] | Where’s Alex? | 亚力克斯呢? |
[1:46:09] | Wait, look. | 等等 你们看 |
[1:46:15] | Freak House? | 鬼屋? |
[1:46:21] | Do you think…? | 你们觉得… |
[1:46:22] | That means, | 这就是说 |
[1:46:23] | maybe… | 也许… |
[1:46:35] | – Grandpa! – Hey! | – 爷爷 – 嘿 |
[1:46:38] | Come here. Come here. Oh, that’s my girl. | 过来 过来这里 我的乖孙女 |
[1:46:42] | – Hi! – So good to see you. | – 嗨 – 真高兴能见到你 |
[1:46:45] | Come on. Come on and say hi to Grandma. | 来吧 来跟奶奶打个招呼 |
[1:46:48] | – Alex? – Hey, Dad, when you get a sec, | – 亚力克斯?- 嘿 爸爸 等你空出手… |
[1:46:50] | – could you give us a hand? – Yeah. | – 能帮我们个忙吗?- 好 |
[1:46:52] | Oh, that is some tree. | 这棵树可真不错 |
[1:46:55] | – Yeah, it’s not too bad. – Yeah. | – 嗯 还不赖 – 是啊 |
[1:47:02] | Hey, Dad, will you give me a second? | 嘿 爸爸 能稍等片刻吗? |
[1:47:04] | – Oh, yeah, sure. – I’ll be right back. | – 好啊 – 我马上就回来 |
[1:47:21] | Bethany? | 贝瑟妮? |
[1:47:25] | – Spencer? – Yeah. | – 斯宾塞?- 是我 |
[1:47:28] | Ruby Roundhouse? | 露比·朗德豪斯? |
[1:47:33] | And that would make you Fridge. | 那你就是弗里奇了 |
[1:47:39] | I’m stoked to see you. | 真高兴能见到你们 |
[1:47:41] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[1:47:44] | – You made it back. – Yeah, I did. | – 你回来了 – 是啊 我回来了 |
[1:47:47] | It spit me out right where I started, so… | 我回到了刚进游戏的那个时刻 所以… |
[1:47:51] | 1996. | 是1996年 |
[1:47:52] | And your parents and your house? | 你的父母和你家? |
[1:47:56] | Yeah, they… | 嗯 他们… |
[1:47:57] | All good, bro. | 一切都好 |
[1:48:02] | You’re an adult now. | 你现在是个大人了 |
[1:48:04] | You have a family. | 还成了家 |
[1:48:06] | I do, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:48:07] | This is Andy. | 这是安迪 |
[1:48:09] | And then my daughter… | 那是我女儿… |
[1:48:11] | My daughter’s name is Bethany. | 我女儿名叫贝瑟妮 |
[1:48:16] | We named her after the girl who saved my life. | 我们用那个救我一命的女孩的名字 给她取了名 |
[1:48:26] | So stoked. Heh. | 我真高兴 |
[1:48:48] | Yo. | 嘿 |
[1:48:50] | Yo. | 嘿 |
[1:48:52] | You wanna go backpacking? | 你竟然想去背包旅行? |
[1:48:55] | Like, in nature? | 亲近大自然那种? |
[1:48:58] | Yeah, but, like, somewhere, like, really amazing. | 好啊 但要去景色超棒的地方 |
[1:49:01] | Next summer? What do you think? | 你觉得明年夏天怎么样? |
[1:49:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:49:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:49:07] | Oh, um, I’ll catch you later. | 待会儿再来找你 |
[1:49:09] | I’ll see you after class? | 课后见? |
[1:49:12] | – Hey! – Hello. | – 嘿 – 你好 |
[1:49:14] | – Hey. – So, uh, anything… interesting happen lately? | – 嘿 – 最近有什么好玩的事吗? |
[1:49:18] | No, I can’t think of anything. | 不 想不出什么好玩的来 |
[1:49:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:49:21] | Have you guys talked to Martha? | 你们联系过玛莎吗? |
[1:49:23] | Oh, I was texting her this weekend. | 我这周末给她发了短信 |
[1:49:26] | Have you talked to her? | 你跟她联系过吗? |
[1:49:29] | Hey. There she is. | 嘿 她在那儿 |
[1:49:36] | Go get that girl, Dr. Bravestone. | 去追那个女孩吧 勇石博士 |
[1:49:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:49:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:49:49] | – I really… I really wanted to call you. – I get it. | – 我真的… 我很想打电话给你 – 我懂 |
[1:49:52] | Sorry, I don’t know why I didn’t call. | 抱歉 我不知道为什么没打电话给你 |
[1:49:53] | It’s weird being out and, not, like, knowing, like, | 感觉真怪 在外面 你懂的 不知道… |
[1:49:57] | what’s going on and… | 什么情况… |
[1:50:02] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:50:17] | Smoldering. | 真的很深沉凝视 |