时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I just did the impossible. | 我刚完成了不可能完成的任务 |
[00:07] | You actually changed the toilet-paper roll? | 你换了厕纸吗 |
[00:08] | No. I taught Anna-Kat to put herself to bed. | 不 我教会安娜凯特自己上床睡觉 |
[00:11] | But I like her bedtime ritual. | 但我喜欢她的就寝惯例 |
[00:13] | We tuck her in, untuck her, | 给她盖被子 掀开 |
[00:14] | tuck her in again, untuck, tuck, untuck. | 又盖 掀开 盖 掀开 |
[00:17] | You know what? I’ve come around on this. Great job, Greg. | 我仔细想了想 做得好 格雷格 |
[00:19] | Think about it — If Anna-Kat puts herself to bed every night, | 想想看 如果安娜凯特每晚自己入睡 |
[00:22] | that frees up 10 extra hours a week. | 每周我们就多了10小时空余时间 |
[00:24] | I could re-read Proust, but in French. | 我可以重读蒲鲁斯特的小说 但要看法语的 |
[00:26] | Why am I so attracted to bad boys? | 我为什么总是被坏小子吸引 |
[00:30] | I hit the pointy part! | 我撞上了尖头 |
[00:32] | I told the kids a hundred times to close the cabinet doors. | 我跟孩子们说了无数次要关上橱柜门 |
[00:35] | Forget the Lamaze breathing. Just swear, Greg. | 别用分娩呼吸法了 骂人吧 格雷格 |
[00:38] | Any swear word plus the word “Face” works really well. | 骂人的话加上”脸” 效果一流 |
[00:40] | You know I don’t like to swear. | 你知道我不喜欢说脏话 |
[00:42] | And that’s why the kids don’t listen to you. | 所以孩子们才不听你的话 |
[00:43] | Until they bring back hitting, swearing at them | 在他们反击前 痛骂他们 |
[00:45] | is the only way we get them to do what we want. | 是唯一让他们听话的办法 |
[00:48] | – Hey, Ottos! – Hey, Viv! | -奥图一家 -维芙 |
[00:50] | Just barge right in. | 就这样闯进来吧 |
[00:52] | Remind me — what are the specifics on Stand Your Ground? | 提醒我了 “不退让法”的具体内容是什么 |
[00:54] | Did you bring us gifts? | 你给我们送礼物来吗 |
[00:56] | No, these are my clothes. But don’t worry. | 不 这是我的衣服 别担心 |
[00:58] | It’s all high-end stuff, so it wouldn’t be your style anyway. | 都是高档货 所以不适合你的风格 |
[01:00] | Could’ve stopped at “These are my clothes.” | “这是我的衣服”后的话没必要说 |
[01:02] | Can I leave these here for a bit? | 放这里一段时间好吗 |
[01:05] | Alan gets annoyed when I buy things, | 我买东西艾伦会生气 |
[01:07] | so I hide the clothes until he leaves. | 我藏在这里 一直到他离开 |
[01:09] | Do you always hide purchases from your husband? | 你买东西 总是瞒着你老公吗 |
[01:11] | Of course. Doesn’t everyone? | 当然了 大家不都这样吗 |
[01:13] | No, Viv. Everyone does not. | 不 维芙 大家不这样 |
[01:15] | And why does Alan care what you buy, anyway? | 而且为什么艾伦要介意你买东西 |
[01:16] | Aren’t you guys rich? | 你们不是很有钱吗 |
[01:17] | No. Alan and I are wealthy. | 不 艾伦和我是富有 |
[01:19] | Rich people are just regular people with boats. | 有钱人只是有船的普通人 |
[01:22] | I had a dinghy. | 我有个小筏子 |
[01:23] | Ohh, Greg, don’t make this conversation any stupider than it already is. | 格雷格 别让这次对话越来越蠢 |
[01:26] | But it’s not about the money. | 但重点不是钱 |
[01:27] | Alan just gets cranky when I do things without his permission. | 我没得到他的允许做事时 艾伦会发脾气 |
[01:30] | Permission? | 允许 |
[01:31] | Well, not permission exactly. | 不是那种允许 |
[01:33] | It’s just, if I want to do something | 只是如果我想做什么 |
[01:35] | and he doesn’t like it, he doesn’t let me do it. | 他不喜欢 他就不让我做 |
[01:37] | That’s permission! | 这就是允许 |
[01:38] | Viv, that is not how a marriage works. | 维芙 婚姻不是这样的 |
[01:41] | A marriage is supposed to be 50/50. | 婚姻应该是一半一半 |
[01:42] | I’d kill for 50/50. | 一半一半我死都愿意 |
[01:44] | 70/30 sounds nice. | 七成三成我都美死了 |
[01:45] | I hear you, | 我明白 |
[01:46] | but things would be easier if Alan didn’t see these, | 但艾伦没看到这些的话 情况更简单 |
[01:48] | so can you hide them for me? | 帮我藏起来好吗 |
[01:50] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:52] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[01:53] | But I get to keep what’s ever in this bag. | 但这个袋子里的归我 |
[01:58] | I’m just picturing you putting on my leather pants. | 我在想象你穿上我的皮裤的样子 |
[02:02] | Bye! | 拜 |
[02:07] | Please don’t. | 请不要这样做 |
[02:08] | Don’t what? | 不做什么 |
[02:09] | Get involved. | 插手 |
[02:10] | Just stay out of Viv’s marriage. | 别管维芙的婚姻 |
[02:12] | But Viv’s husband is awful. | 但维芙的老公太坏了 |
[02:13] | We’ve never even met the guy! | 我们根本没见过他 |
[02:15] | Remember when you both were pulling out of the driveway? | 记得你们都开车出车道吗 |
[02:17] | You waved at him, and he didn’t wave back. | 你朝他挥手 他没理你 |
[02:19] | He never waves at me, but I’m not a waver. | 他从未跟我挥手 但我不喜欢挥手 |
[02:22] | You’re a waver, Greg. | 你喜欢挥手 格雷格 |
[02:23] | Look, Alan may not be great, but getting involved | 艾伦虽说不是好人 但插手 |
[02:25] | in other people’s marriages is never a good idea. | 别人的婚姻永远不是好主意 |
[02:27] | Wrong. It’s always a good idea. | 错 永远是好主意 |
[02:29] | See how I disregarded what you said? | 看我怎么无视你的话 |
[02:31] | Viv should do that. | 维芙就应该这样做 |
[02:32] | I don’t just give advice. I practice what I preach. | 我不仅只是给建议 我还亲身实践 |
[02:35] | Screw her. | 不管她 |
[02:36] | I’m gonna get these pants on. | 我去穿上这裤子 |
[02:46] | Aren’t you two forgetting something? | 你俩是不是忘了什么 |
[02:49] | Happy birthday? | 生日快乐 |
[02:51] | I don’t know. I took a shot. | 我不知道 试一下 |
[02:53] | Here’s a little thing I call “Closing the kitchen cabinets.” | 有件小事叫做 关上橱柜门 |
[02:57] | Sorry, Dad. | 抱歉 爸 |
[02:59] | We’ll do it next time. | 下次我们会关 |
[03:01] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[03:02] | Ring, ring! Hello? | 叮叮 你好 |
[03:04] | Parenting magazine? | 育儿杂志吗 |
[03:05] | Why, yes, I’d love to write an advice column. | 是 我愿意写建议专栏 |
[03:08] | You closed the cabinets for them. | 你为他们关上门 |
[03:10] | If you want them to listen, you got to swear at them. | 如果你想让他们听话 就得骂他们 |
[03:13] | And if you want to slap them around a little bit, | 如果你想打他们耳光 |
[03:14] | I think that’s a — wink — bad — wink, wink — idea. | 我觉得那是眨眼 坏 眨眼眨眼 主意 |
[03:17] | Hola, Ottos! | 奥图一家好 |
[03:18] | Thanks so much for stashing those clothes for me. | 非常感谢帮我藏衣服 |
[03:21] | Viv, I was thinking about it, | 维芙 我一直在想 |
[03:22] | – I’ll get your bags. – And — | -我去帮你拿 -然后 |
[03:24] | Why don’t you just go outside? | 你不如出去 |
[03:26] | Katie, you stay here, | 凯蒂 你在这里 |
[03:27] | and we’ll all stay involved in our own lives. | 我们都只插手自己的生活 |
[03:34] | Viv, come sit down. | 维芙 过来坐 |
[03:37] | You shouldn’t have to hide your new clothes | 你不应该为了瞒老公 |
[03:39] | from your husband at your neighbor’s house. | 把新衣服藏在邻居家 |
[03:40] | Why not? This way, everyone’s happy. | 为什么 这样皆大欢喜 |
[03:42] | You’re not happy. | 你不快乐 |
[03:43] | – I’m not? – No. | -我不快乐吗 -不 |
[03:45] | You need to tell your husband to stop being so controlling. | 你得告诉你老公 他不能这么控制狂 |
[03:47] | I’m just not great at that sort of a thing. | 我不太擅长这种事 |
[03:49] | Well, then, let’s practice. Let’s do a little role-play. | 我们练习下 来个角色扮演 |
[03:51] | Oh. Okay, you be Alan, and I’ll be you. | 你是艾伦 我是你 |
[03:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:54] | This is gonna be so much fun! | 真的会很好玩的 |
[03:56] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:57] | That is so how I talk! | 我就是这样说话的 |
[03:58] | How are you so good at impressions? | 你怎么这么擅长模仿 |
[04:00] | Well, it’s very easy, because you only have two voices — | 非常简单 你只有两种声音 |
[04:02] | higher and higher! | 很高和非常高 |
[04:04] | You’re just as fun and cheerful as I am! | 你和我一样有趣开朗 |
[04:07] | Hey, Viv, what do you think of my new outfit? | 维芙 你觉得我的新衣服怎么样 |
[04:09] | I love it! | 我爱死了 |
[04:10] | Hey, Viv, what do you like most about yourself — | 维芙 你最喜欢自己什么 |
[04:13] | your hair or your smile? | 头发还是笑容 |
[04:15] | I’ve really put you in an impossible position. | 我真的让你为难了 |
[04:17] | Okay, stop it. You’re supposed to be Alan. | 别说了 你应该是艾伦 |
[04:19] | This is clearly not working. | 这样不管用 |
[04:20] | Ugh. You’re you again. | 你又成了你 |
[04:21] | How about this time, you be you and I’ll be Alan? | 这次 你是你 我是艾伦 |
[04:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:26] | Vivian. | 维维安 |
[04:29] | The flannel shirt and that deep voice — | 法兰绒衬衫加深沉的声音 |
[04:30] | You’re like a lumberjack. | 你像伐木工 |
[04:32] | Why did you purchase a sweater with no sleeves? | 你为什么要买没袖子的毛衣 |
[04:35] | Because my arms look amazing. | 因为我的胳膊很漂亮 |
[04:36] | And it cost…? | 多少钱 |
[04:37] | $2,000. | 两千块 |
[04:38] | $2,000?! | 两千块 |
[04:40] | Do you know how many people I could take to Buca di Beppo | 你知道两千块我能带多少人去 |
[04:42] | with $2,000? | 意式连锁餐厅吗 |
[04:43] | Wait. Are you saying that as Alan or as you? | 你是以艾伦还是你的名义在说话 |
[04:45] | ‘Cause he’s never been to Buca di Beppo. | 他没去过意式连锁餐厅 |
[04:46] | Both. But that’s not the point. | 都是 这不是重点 |
[04:48] | The point is, you do not need to be nervous | 重点是 你在老公旁边时 |
[04:51] | around your own husband. | 不应该紧张 |
[04:53] | $2,000! | 两千块 |
[04:54] | I’m getting off track. | 我偏题了 |
[04:56] | Don’t hide things from Alan because you think he’ll get mad. | 别因为你觉得他会生气 就瞒着他 |
[04:58] | Get mad at him for making you hide things! | 他害你藏东西 你要生他的气 |
[05:01] | You’re absolutely right. Alan is not the boss of me. | 你说得太对了 艾伦不是我的老板 |
[05:04] | And I’m gonna tell him that | 他从市里一回来 |
[05:05] | the second he gets back from the city! | 我就告诉他 |
[05:10] | Aw, man. | 老天 |
[05:12] | FYI — I did not fit into those pants. | 我穿不了那条裤子 |
[05:15] | I thought they might be stretchy, but they were not. | 我以为会有弹性 但是没有 |
[05:22] | Here you go. | 给 |
[05:29] | What’s Daddy doing? | 爸爸在做什么 |
[05:30] | Passive-aggressively reminding me | 以退为进地提醒我 |
[05:32] | that he went to childbirth classes | 他去上过分娩课 |
[05:33] | while I stayed home | 而我在家 |
[05:34] | and watched the finale of “Joe Millionaire.” | 看《贵公子乔恩》的大结局 |
[05:36] | That’s it. Taylor, Oliver, I am taking away your allowance. | 够了 泰勒 奥利弗 零用钱没收了 |
[05:39] | Eh, it’s only 10 bucks a week. | 反正一周也才十块 |
[05:41] | Plus, you always forget to give it to us anyway, | 而且你总是忘记给我们 |
[05:43] | so, yeah — eh. | 无所谓 |
[05:48] | Way to discipline, Greg. | 真会惩罚 格雷格 |
[05:51] | What are you gonna take away next — the chores, homework? | 你接着没收什么 家务活 作业 |
[05:53] | Knock, knock, Ottos! | 有人在吗 奥图一家 |
[05:55] | Saying “Knock, knock” | 你进来后 |
[05:55] | When you’re in the house defeats the purpose. | 再说”有人在吗” 跟白说一样 |
[05:57] | It’s like saying “Heads up” after you’ve thrown something. | 就跟扔了东西后说”小心”一样 |
[06:01] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[06:02] | So fun! | 真有趣 |
[06:03] | Hey, Katie, I wanted to tell you something. | 凯蒂 我有事跟你说 |
[06:05] | I confronted Alan. | 我跟艾伦直说了 |
[06:07] | I followed your advice and told him everything! | 我听从你的建议 告诉他了一切 |
[06:09] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[06:10] | After I’m done with this mom thing, | 等我不用再当妈 |
[06:11] | I’m gonna be a marriage counselor. | 我可以做婚姻咨询师 |
[06:13] | He didn’t like it, so I left him. | 他不喜欢 所以我离开他了 |
[06:15] | – You what? – Right? | -你什么 -对吧 |
[06:16] | So I’m gonna need to stay here for a while. | 我需要在这里住一段时间 |
[06:17] | Greg, bring in my bags. | 格雷格 拿我的行李 |
[06:21] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[06:29] | Ooh! Greg, you’re sweating all over my stuff. | 格雷格 你的汗水都流到我的箱子上了 |
[06:32] | Sorry — I’ll try to curb my body’s natural response | 抱歉 我会抵制抬东西时身体的 |
[06:34] | to lifting things. | 自然反应 |
[06:35] | Love it. | 喜欢 |
[06:37] | You just had to get involved. | 你非得插手 |
[06:39] | Don’t get mad at me! It’s not my fault! | 别生我的气 这不是我的错 |
[06:41] | Katie, thank you so much | 凯蒂 非常感谢 |
[06:42] | for telling me to leave my husband. | 你让我离开我老公 |
[06:46] | I never said “Leave.” | 我从未说过”离开” |
[06:47] | You never said “Don’t leave.” | 你也没说不要离开 |
[06:49] | Okay. Guys, no kombucha. | 伙计们 没有康普茶 |
[06:51] | Is this where you keep the food for your workmen? | 这是你们工人的食物吗 |
[06:54] | I can’t see you glaring at me. | 我无法看你瞪着我 |
[06:57] | Just out of curiosity, | 好奇问一下 |
[06:58] | is there anyone else you could stay with? | 你还可以住谁家 |
[07:00] | Let’s see — I’m an only child. | 想想看 我是独生女 |
[07:03] | My mother is dead, my father is dead. | 父母都死了 |
[07:05] | My best friend was in a parasailing accident. | 我最好的朋友出了帆伞意外 |
[07:07] | I pulled the plug. | 我拔了呼吸机 |
[07:08] | Now I’m in a legal battle with her family. | 现在我和她的家人在打官司 |
[07:10] | So, what I’m hearing is that there’s an empty bed somewhere. | 我听到的是某处有空余的床 |
[07:13] | How about a hotel? | 酒店呢 |
[07:14] | After I left, Alan froze my credit cards. | 我走后 艾伦冻结了我的信用卡 |
[07:16] | Now the only money I have | 现在我只有 |
[07:17] | are these gift cards I swiped from my stepsons. | 顺的继子的消费卡 |
[07:19] | And none of them are for Hilton or La Quinta Inn? | 没有希尔顿酒店或拉昆塔酒店的吗 |
[07:22] | Nope. | 没有 |
[07:23] | You guys are my only option. | 你们是我唯一的选择 |
[07:25] | But don’t worry — I know what you’re thinking. | 别担心 我知道你们在想什么 |
[07:28] | Living here is not beneath me. | 住在这里没有委屈我 |
[07:30] | Okay, it is, but I’m a trouper. | 好吧 委屈了 但我很会演 |
[07:32] | You can stay in Anna-Kat’s room. | 你可以住安娜凯特的房间 |
[07:36] | Hey, Greg, careful when you carry it up. | 格雷格 拿行李的时候小心 |
[07:38] | I can’t have your walls damaging my luggage. | 我受不了你家墙弄坏我的箱子 |
[07:46] | Where’s Anna-Kat supposed to sleep? | 安娜凯特要睡在哪里 |
[07:47] | With us. | 和我们一起睡 |
[07:49] | It took six years to get Anna-Kat to sleep on her own. | 花了六年时间 安娜凯特才自己睡 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry, but we cannot send Viv back to Alan. | 抱歉 但我们不能让维芙回到艾伦身边 |
[07:54] | He’s a monster. | 他是恶魔 |
[07:55] | All she did was stand up for herself. | 她做的只是维护自己 |
[07:57] | It’s a marriage, and that means that they’re equal partners. | 他们是夫妻 就是说他们是平等合伙人 |
[08:00] | What is this “Equal partners” you keep mentioning? | 你一直提到的平等合伙人是什么 |
[08:02] | And when does that kick in? | 什么时候开始有的 |
[08:04] | Was there a form that I missed? A box I was supposed to check? | 这是我错过的表格 还是我应该打勾的方格 |
[08:07] | I promise you, he is gonna miss her, march over here, | 我向你保证 他会想她的 冲到我们这里 |
[08:10] | knock on our door, and beg for her to come back. | 敲我们的门 求她回去 |
[08:12] | But this time, it’s gonna be on her terms. | 但这次 她说了算 |
[08:15] | But if you want to kick her out, then…fine. | 但如果你想赶走她 没事 |
[08:17] | I don’t want to kick her out. She killed her best friend. | 我不会赶走她 她杀了她最好的朋友 |
[08:25] | Anna-Kat, how was your day? | 安娜凯特 你今天怎么样 |
[08:26] | Something really bad happened to me. | 碰到了非常坏的事 |
[08:28] | I was on the playground — | 我在操场 |
[08:29] | Ugh. I can beat that. | 我更惨 |
[08:31] | You know what’s really bad? | 知道什么真的很差劲吗 |
[08:32] | Since my marriage unraveled, I don’t have any possessions — | 自我婚姻解体后 我没有了任何财产 |
[08:36] | which is almost as bad as having these possessions. | 几乎和拥有这些财产一样糟糕 |
[08:38] | Greg, can you go fetch me my magazine over there? | 格雷格 帮我拿下杂志好吗 |
[08:41] | Sure. | 好 |
[08:42] | I think I’m gonna let you guys talk amongst yourselves | 晚饭剩下的时间 你们就不要和我 |
[08:45] | for the rest of dinner. | 交谈了 |
[08:49] | Make it a girl, Daddy! | 生个女孩 爸爸 |
[08:50] | I want a little sister. | 我想要个妹妹 |
[08:52] | Guys, you have seriously got to start closing these doors. | 孩子们 你们真的要关上这些门 |
[08:55] | Dad, that’s true, but at the same time, | 爸 是没错 但同时 |
[08:58] | you could also watch where you’re walking. | 你走路也要看路 |
[09:00] | That’s just good advice. | 这是好建议 |
[09:02] | Taylor, Oliver, I hate to do this, but no dessert tonight. | 泰勒 奥利弗 我不想这样做 今晚不准吃甜点 |
[09:04] | Eh, I’m off sugar anyway. | 反正我不吃糖 |
[09:06] | And since dessert’s rice pudding, | 因为甜点是米布丁 |
[09:07] | seems like I just dodged a bullet, so…eh. | 我躲过了一劫 无所谓 |
[09:10] | Um, Greg, I think I have something to offer | 格雷格 我想我能帮忙 |
[09:14] | that could really help the situation. | 解决这一情况 |
[09:16] | Who wants an Xbox?! | 谁要游戏机 |
[09:18] | – Me! – I do! | -我 -我要 |
[09:18] | Viv’s the best! | 维芙最好了 |
[09:20] | Viv, you can’t do that. | 维芙 你不能这样做 |
[09:21] | You’re a man! | 你是男人 |
[09:22] | And because of your wife, I don’t listen to men anymore! | 因为你老婆 我不再听男人的话 |
[09:26] | I think what Greg is trying to say is, | 我想格雷格要说的是 |
[09:30] | you can’t spoil the kids | 你不能在他 |
[09:32] | at the exact moment that he’s trying to punish them. | 惩罚孩子时 宠坏他们 |
[09:34] | Please! Let me be fun Aunt Viv! | 拜托 让我做有趣的维芙阿姨 |
[09:36] | Don’t take the kids away from me. | 别从我身边抢走这些孩子 |
[09:38] | They’re all I have left. | 我只有他们了 |
[09:40] | You know what? It’s all right. | 知道吗 没事 |
[09:41] | Let them keep it. | 让他们留着 |
[09:42] | Greg, can you try to be mean? | 格雷格 你能试着凶一点吗 |
[09:44] | Act like you’re at the Dockers store and they’re out of braided belts. | 就像服装店卖完了编织款皮带那样 |
[09:50] | Her part’s not straight. Is that a choice? | 她的发际线不直 是故意这样的吗 |
[10:01] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[10:02] | I beg to differ. | 一点也不好 |
[10:03] | Anna-Kat has the wingspan of a condor. | 安娜凯特有着秃鹰般的展翅 |
[10:06] | I haven’t slept for five days. | 我五天没睡了 |
[10:07] | And Viv’s Starbucks order is out of control — | 维芙点的星巴克咖啡已经失控了 |
[10:09] | venti iced skinny hazelnut macchiato, sugar-free syrup, | 超大杯脱脂冰榛子玛琪雅朵无糖糖浆 |
[10:13] | extra shot, light ice, no whip. | 超级浓缩少冰不要奶油 |
[10:15] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[10:17] | Just hang in there. | 坚持一下 |
[10:18] | “Hang in there” is what you say to people | 你知道有结局时 |
[10:20] | when you know there’s an end to something. | 才会对别人说”坚持一下” |
[10:22] | Alan isn’t coming to take her back. | 艾伦不会来带她回去 |
[10:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:26] | There’s no begging, no marching — | 没有乞求 没有冲过来 |
[10:27] | no nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[10:29] | Only Viv. | 只有维芙 |
[10:30] | Is it possible that this is just it — | 有没有可能就是这样了 |
[10:32] | that this is the end of Viv’s marriage? | 维芙的婚姻就这样结束了 |
[10:35] | I wonder where I would go if you drove me away. | 如果你赶走我 不知道我要去哪里 |
[10:37] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[10:39] | I’d hit the Red Roof Inn first. I know they give a AAA discount. | 我先去红屋顶旅店 我知道汽车协会的有折扣价 |
[10:41] | Then I’d stay in university housing | 我会住在大学公寓 |
[10:43] | and see the kids at night. | 晚上见孩子们 |
[10:44] | We’d trade custody on the weekends, of course. | 当然周末交换孩子的监护权 |
[10:46] | I’d wait six-ish months before I went on eHarmony or Bumble, | 我会等六个月再上网相亲 |
[10:50] | but I wouldn’t introduce her to the kids | 但我不会把她介绍给孩子们 |
[10:51] | until I knew things were serious. | 除非我觉得和她是认真的 |
[10:52] | That is not an off-the-top-of-your-head answer. | 这些话你怎么脱口而出 |
[10:54] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[10:56] | Did you find that distilled water? | 你找到蒸馏水了吗 |
[10:58] | You know that my humidifier’s empty! | 你知道我的加湿器空了 |
[11:00] | Why doesn’t she ever call you? | 她为什么从来不找你 |
[11:04] | Just so you know — if you ever leave me, | 告诉你 如果你离开我 |
[11:06] | you’re the one who’s taking the kids | 你带孩子 |
[11:07] | and I’m the one who’s seeing them on the weekends. | 我会在周末见他们 |
[11:17] | I cannot believe Viv is still living at your house. | 真不敢相信维芙还住在你家 |
[11:19] | Her credit cards are frozen. She’s got nowhere else to go. | 她的信用卡被冻结了 她没地方去 |
[11:22] | Ohh. That’s got to be awful. | 太可怕了 |
[11:23] | Or do you love it?! | 还是说你爱死了 |
[11:26] | I don’t love it, but Greg is taking the brunt of it. | 我不爱 但受罪的是格雷格 |
[11:29] | He’s a saint. | 他是圣人 |
[11:30] | Oh, he’s the best. | 他最好了 |
[11:31] | Hey, is the hair on his chest patchy? | 他的胸毛不均匀吗 |
[11:33] | When I picture it, it’s patchy. | 在我的想象中是的 |
[11:35] | Could you please stop picturing Greg topless? | 你别再想象格雷格赤膊了好吗 |
[11:37] | Fine. I’ll put a shirt on him, but his pants are coming off. | 行 我给他穿上衣服 但裤子没了 |
[11:40] | So, Viv and Alan are really getting divorced, huh? | 维芙和艾伦真要离婚吗 |
[11:42] | Isn’t that crazy? | 是不是很疯狂 |
[11:44] | It is weird that she’s the one who left. | 她是离开的那个才奇怪 |
[11:46] | Viv should be at home, | 维芙应该留在家 |
[11:47] | and Alan should be holed up at the Four Seasons. | 艾伦应该去住四季酒店 |
[11:49] | Or the Red Roof Inn. That’s where Greg would go. | 或是红屋顶旅店 格雷格会去 |
[11:52] | That is so sad. | 太可怜了 |
[11:53] | Remind me when Greg leaves you | 格雷格离开你时 |
[11:54] | to give him some of my hotel points. | 提醒我给他一些酒店积分 |
[11:56] | Yeah, but Greg would never leave. He’s too nice. | 格雷格永远不会离开 他太好了 |
[11:58] | Eh, I’m not so sure. | 我不太确定 |
[11:59] | Remember Mark and Susan Thompson? | 记得汤普森家的马克和苏珊吗 |
[12:00] | Those idiots who are always talking about | 总是脸书上秀恩爱的 |
[12:02] | how much they love each other on Facebook? | 那对白痴吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah. He left her. | 对 他离开她了 |
[12:06] | No! | 不是吧 |
[12:07] | Just like that? Out of the blue? | 就这样吗 突然就走了 |
[12:09] | For her, it was out of the blue, but he had been planning it. | 对她来说很突然 但他计划了好久 |
[12:12] | Coldhearted. | 真无情 |
[12:13] | But he was so nice. | 但他那么好 |
[12:15] | What went wrong? | 哪里不对 |
[12:16] | Who knows? Maybe he got tired of her. | 谁知道 也许他厌倦她了 |
[12:18] | She’s kind of a pain in the ass. | 她让人蛋疼 |
[12:20] | I’m a pain in the ass. | 我就让人蛋疼 |
[12:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:24] | If I were you, I’d figure out a way | 如果我是你 我就想办法 |
[12:25] | to get Viv out of your house. | 让维芙离开你家 |
[12:27] | Greg isn’t Mark Thompson. He would never pull the trigger. | 格雷格不是马克·汤普森 他不会下决定的 |
[12:29] | He can’t even stand up to his own kids. | 他甚至没办法反抗自己的孩子 |
[12:31] | I’m sure you’re right… | 我相信你是对的 |
[12:32] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[12:42] | Oh! Look! | 看 |
[12:44] | Now your horses came to visit. | 你的马也来看望你了 |
[12:46] | No. | 不 |
[12:47] | Anna-Kat, why don’t you tell Mommy what you told me? | 安娜凯特 把跟我说的再跟妈妈说一下 |
[12:49] | I moved them in here | 我把它们搬到这里 |
[12:50] | because I’ll be sleeping in your bed forever. | 因为我永远会睡在你的床上 |
[12:53] | Tell her why. Don’t leave that part out. | 告诉她原因 别漏了 |
[12:56] | Viv said there’s nothing sadder than sleeping alone. | 维芙说没什么比一个人睡更可怜的了 |
[13:00] | I’m gonna go get my stuffed lion. | 我去拿毛绒狮子 |
[13:02] | He roars again. | 它又可以叫了 |
[13:03] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[13:04] | They didn’t stop making AA batteries. | AA电池还在继续生产 |
[13:12] | Before you say anything, I’m gonna get Viv out. | 你先别说 我要把维芙弄走 |
[13:14] | Where? Where is she gonna go? | 哪里 她能去哪里 |
[13:16] | Home? | 家 |
[13:17] | Send her back to Alan, that monster? | 让她回到艾伦身边 那个恶魔 |
[13:19] | Well, maybe. | 也许 |
[13:21] | Yes…? | 什么意思 |
[13:22] | Maybe we have it all wrong with Alan. | 也许我们误解艾伦了 |
[13:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:25] | Maybe Viv is the monster and Alan is the victim. | 也许维芙是恶魔 艾伦是受害人 |
[13:29] | I don’t know, Katie. That’s kind of a stretch. | 这样好吗 凯蒂 太夸张了 |
[13:31] | Greg! Where’s my turn-down service?! | 格雷格 我的夜床服务呢 |
[13:34] | Never mind. Sold. Alan’s the best! | 不管了 就这样 艾伦最好 |
[13:46] | Ooh! They sent two masseuses. | 他们派了两个按摩师 |
[13:49] | This is great! | 太棒了 |
[13:51] | You take my legs, you take from the ass up. | 你负责腿 屁股以上归你 |
[13:53] | She seems stronger. | 她看起来强壮些 |
[13:55] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[13:56] | We’re Katie and Greg Otto. We live across the street. | 我们是奥图夫妇 住在街对面 |
[13:58] | Sometimes I wave to you, | 有时候我冲你挥手 |
[14:00] | but you don’t wave back because of your tennis elbow? | 但你不理我 你有网球肘吗 |
[14:02] | I don’t play tennis. | 我不打网球 |
[14:03] | I make money and I travel around the world. | 我赚钱周游世界 |
[14:05] | You see this table right here? Guess where that table’s from. | 看到这张桌子了吗 猜从哪里来的 |
[14:09] | Ethan Allen? | 伊森艾伦家具店 |
[14:10] | Tibet. It’s from Tibet. | 西藏 来自于西藏 |
[14:12] | It was in a monastery in a shrine room, | 在寺庙的神殿里 |
[14:14] | untouched for 1,000 years. | 一千年没被碰过 |
[14:16] | I had a helicopter take | 我用直升机 |
[14:17] | it out of the country in the dead of night. | 在三更半夜时运走的 |
[14:19] | That sounds like… A crime. | 听起来是犯罪 |
[14:21] | Oh, it’s a crime. Yeah. | 的确是犯罪 |
[14:23] | But the great thing about monks is, they keep their mouths shut. | 但和尚有一样很好 他们不出声 |
[14:26] | We’ve got something that we want to talk to you about. | 我们有事想和你谈谈 |
[14:30] | Okay. 45 seconds, you can just — sure. | 好吧 45秒 |
[14:33] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:36] | – Alan’s the best. – The best. | -艾伦最好 -最好 |
[14:40] | What’s your deal? Are you a dragon slayer? | 你是什么 屠龙者吗 |
[14:42] | Uh, a what? | 什么 |
[14:43] | Dragon slayer! | 屠龙者 |
[14:44] | Are you the kind of guy, you see what you want, | 你是那种人吗 看到自己想要的 |
[14:46] | you just go out and you get it? | 你就要得到 |
[14:48] | I bought this sweater off a mannequin. | 这件毛衣是从模特身上扒下来的 |
[14:50] | Oh, okay. It’s a start. | 好吧 也算 |
[14:52] | You see this ancient horn? | 你看到这个古老的号角吗 |
[14:54] | It’s from an African tribe in Borneo. | 来自婆罗洲的非洲部落 |
[14:56] | They worshipped that horn. It was their god. I took it. | 他们崇拜这个号角 这是他们的神 我拿走了 |
[14:59] | Borneo is actually in Southeast Asia. | 婆罗洲在东南亚 |
[15:01] | – I don’t think so. – It is. | -不是的 -是的 |
[15:03] | – Whatever. – Okay. | -随便 -好的 |
[15:04] | I took their horn. I took their god. I own it. | 我拿走了它们的号角 它们的神 这是我的 |
[15:07] | You know what I do with it now? I keep grapes in it. | 知道我用来做什么吗 在里面放葡萄 |
[15:09] | I don’t even really like grapes. | 我根本不喜欢葡萄 |
[15:11] | This was somebody’s god! | 这曾是某人的神 |
[15:14] | Slaying the dragon. | 屠龙 |
[15:16] | – He’s the best. – The best. | -他最好 -最好 |
[15:18] | So, Alan, we’ve come to talk to you about Viv. | 艾伦 我们是来和你说维芙的事 |
[15:21] | She’s been living with us during this…difficult time. | 这段困难时期 她住在我们家 |
[15:25] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[15:27] | That’s where she’s been this whole time? | 她一直在你们家吗 |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:30] | I’m sure a little communication | 我相信一点沟通 |
[15:32] | can fix whatever problems you two are going through. | 可以解决你们间的问题 |
[15:33] | I don’t really think there’s a problem. | 我不觉得有问题 |
[15:35] | See, ancient horn — one of a kind. | 古老的号角 独一无二 |
[15:38] | Skinny blonde, likes to shop a lot — | 喜欢购物的金发苗条女 |
[15:40] | not extinct. | 没有灭绝 |
[15:41] | Hey, she’s a person, not an object. | 她是人 不是东西 |
[15:44] | Oh, you’re the friend that told her to stand up to me. | 你是那个让她反抗我的朋友 |
[15:47] | Yeah. I did. | 是我 |
[15:48] | And your fragile ego couldn’t take it, | 你脆弱的自尊伤不起 |
[15:50] | so you punished her by freezing her credit cards. | 所以你惩罚她 冻结了她的信用卡 |
[15:53] | I didn’t freeze her credit cards. | 我没有冻结她的信用卡 |
[15:55] | – You didn’t? – No. | -你没有吗 -没有 |
[15:56] | Why — | 为什么 |
[15:57] | I’m bored. | 我觉得无聊了 |
[15:58] | Look, your 45 seconds are up. | 45秒到了 |
[16:00] | The two of you — get out. | 你们出去 |
[16:02] | All right, fine. We’re gonna go. | 好的 我们走 |
[16:03] | But you need to know something — | 但你要知道 |
[16:05] | You don’t deserve Viv. | 你配不上维芙 |
[16:06] | Sure, she’s awful, | 当然 她很糟糕 |
[16:08] | but you are the biggest piece of | 但你是最大的 |
[16:14] | thing I’ve ever met in my life! | 在我所有认识的人当中 |
[16:16] | You sound like those monks. | 你和那些和尚说的话一样 |
[16:22] | I told you not to get involved. | 我跟你说了不要插手 |
[16:24] | Sorry, Greg. | 抱歉 格雷格 |
[16:26] | I can’t believe Viv lied to us about the credit cards. | 真不敢相信维芙骗我们信用卡被冻结了 |
[16:28] | And I can’t believe the cabinets are open. | 我不敢相信橱柜门是开的 |
[16:32] | Hey, you guys having fun over here | 你们玩得开心吗 |
[16:34] | with the super-awesome thing you love | 你们拥有这么赞的东西 |
[16:36] | that you’d really hate to lose? | 肯定讨厌失去 |
[16:38] | Dad! | 爸 |
[16:38] | What’s going on?! | 出什么事了 |
[16:40] | Now I’ll never know what that prostitute was saying! | 现在我不知道那个妓女会说什么 |
[16:42] | You should’ve listened to me about the cabinets. | 橱柜的事你们应该听话 |
[16:45] | That’s why you let us keep it — | 所以你让我们留着游戏机 |
[16:46] | so we’d finally have something good that he could take away. | 我们终于有了他可以拿走的好东西 |
[16:49] | Wow, Dad, you are coldhearted. | 爸 你真无情 |
[16:51] | Didn’t know you had it in you. | 不知道你有这个能耐 |
[16:54] | Close the cabinets, go upstairs, and do your homework. | 关上柜门 上楼做作业 |
[16:57] | Oh, and now you two | 现在你们两个 |
[16:59] | are in charge of putting Anna-Kat to bed. | 负责哄安娜凯特睡觉 |
[17:04] | So, you had a plan all along? | 你计划好了 |
[17:05] | Don’t let the nice fool you. | 别被好人的外表骗了 |
[17:08] | Mark Thompson. | 马克·汤普森 |
[17:14] | Please don’t leave me. | 请别离开我 |
[17:15] | What?! Why would I leave you? | 什么 我为什么离开你 |
[17:17] | Because I’m a pain in the ass. | 因为我让人蛋疼 |
[17:19] | Why wouldn’t you leave me? | 你为什么不离开我 |
[17:20] | I would never leave you. You’re my best friend. | 我永远不会离开你 你是我最好的朋友 |
[17:22] | That gives me very little comfort. | 这话可没什么安慰作用 |
[17:23] | You have no friends. | 你根本没朋友 |
[17:24] | See? I stay stuff like that all the time. | 瞧 我总是说这样的话 |
[17:28] | Why are you thinking about this now? | 你现在为什么要想这些 |
[17:29] | ‘Cause everybody’s getting divorced, Greg. | 因为所有人都在离婚 格雷格 |
[17:31] | Viv’s getting divorced. | 维芙要离婚 |
[17:32] | The Thompsons are getting divorced. | 汤普森夫妻要离婚 |
[17:33] | And you had a secret plan to take away the kids’ Xbox | 你秘密计划抢走孩子们的游戏机 |
[17:36] | and destroy their spirits. | 摧毁他们的精神 |
[17:37] | They never saw it coming. | 他们没想到会这样 |
[17:38] | Promise me you’re not gonna take your AAA card | 跟我保证你不会拿上汽车协会的卡 |
[17:41] | and move on with your life. | 继续你的新生活 |
[17:42] | Because you can Bumble away, | 因为你可以网上相亲 |
[17:44] | but there is nobody else out there for me. | 但这世上没人适合我 |
[17:47] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[17:51] | I will never leave you. | 我永远不会离开你 |
[17:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:57] | Unless… | 除非 |
[17:58] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[17:59] | Unless you can’t get that skinny macchiato | 除非你不能让那个玛琪雅朵排骨精 |
[18:02] | out of our daughter’s bedroom. | 离开我们女儿的卧室 |
[18:03] | She’s gone. | 她得走人 |
[18:05] | I’m really glad you’re never divorcing me. | 我真的很高兴你不会和我离婚 |
[18:07] | I can’t be single again. | 我不能恢复单身 |
[18:09] | I really don’t want to have to lose 30 pounds. | 我真心不想必须减肥30磅 |
[18:19] | Namaste, Katie. | 你好 凯蒂 |
[18:20] | Viv, Greg and I talked to Alan. | 维芙 格雷格和我找艾伦谈过了 |
[18:23] | You lied to us about the credit cards | 信用卡的事你说谎了 |
[18:25] | and used it as an excuse | 把这个当作借口 |
[18:26] | to crash in our daughter’s bedroom — | 住在我们女儿的房间 |
[18:29] | which you completely redecorated. | 你完全重新布置过了 |
[18:31] | But it is better. | 但是更漂亮了 |
[18:33] | Is this the chair from our room? | 这是我们房间的沙发吗 |
[18:35] | Yes — with new fabric. | 对 新的套子 |
[18:40] | So, what’s going on, Viv? | 到底怎么了 维芙 |
[18:44] | I lied because I didn’t want to stay in a hotel. | 我说谎是因为我不想住酒店 |
[18:48] | They’re so lonely and cold. | 孤单寒冷 |
[18:51] | I wanted to stay in this house | 我想住在这个家 |
[18:52] | because you and your family are so warm and… | 因为你和你的家人那么的温暖 |
[18:55] | kind and real. | 善良真实 |
[18:57] | That is so sweet. | 你真好 |
[19:00] | I mean, you do not care what anyone else thinks about you, | 你根本不在乎别人对你的看法 |
[19:03] | even though there’s a lot to critique. | 尽管有很多的批评 |
[19:05] | And I guess, with my own marriage ending, | 我想 我自己的婚姻结束了 |
[19:09] | I just wanted to be near a good one, | 我想靠近一段幸福婚姻 |
[19:11] | even if it was just for a few days. | 哪怕就那么几天 |
[19:16] | You got to divorce Alan | 你得和艾伦离婚 |
[19:17] | and find somebody who’s right for you — | 找到合适你的人 |
[19:20] | somebody who doesn’t mind that you’re a pain in the ass. | 一个不在乎你是个让人蛋疼的人 |
[19:25] | Like Greg is with me. | 就像格雷格对我这样 |
[19:30] | Oh, my gosh! You’re — You’re so soft! | 我的天 你真软 |
[19:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:34] | You know what it’s like? | 知道像什么吗 |
[19:35] | It’s like hugging a little beanbag chair. | 像拥抱豆袋椅一样 |
[19:37] | Oh, poor, sweet Alan. | 可怜的艾伦 |
[19:38] | Oh, it’s so good. | 感觉真好 |
[19:46] | Taylor and Oliver put Anna-Kat to bed, | 泰勒和奥利弗哄安娜凯特睡觉 |
[19:48] | so we are officially off the clock. | 正式没我们什么事了 |
[19:50] | What movie do you want to watch? | 你想看什么电影 |
[19:51] | I don’t know. Let’s see. | 不知道 来看看 |
[19:53] | A documentary could be good. | 纪录片不错 |
[19:54] | Ugh. I don’t want to learn things, Greg. | 我不想学习 格雷格 |
[19:55] | How about a superhero movie? | 超级英雄电影呢 |
[19:57] | You have the cinematic tastes of an 11-year-old boy. | 你看电影的品味像11岁小男孩 |
[19:59] | But I think that — | 但我想 |
[20:00] | No, no. | 不 |
[20:01] | We’re 60/40 now, and this is part of my 40. | 我们现在是六成四成 现在是我的四成时间 |
[20:03] | Fine. | 好 |
[20:05] | I am not loving this almost-equal-partnership thing. | 我不喜欢几乎平等的合伙人的关系 |
[20:07] | Oh, wait, look. “Arrival” is on New Releases. | 看 《降临》出来了 |
[20:09] | I’ve heard good things. | 我听说不错 |
[20:11] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:12] | I’ve heard bad things. | 我听说不行 |
[20:14] | You already watched it, didn’t you? | 你已经看过了对吗 |
[20:15] | I did, and it was great. | 看过了 真好看 |
[20:19] | There are no good movies on. | 没什么好电影 |
[20:21] | You want to watch TV instead? | 你想看电视吗 |
[20:22] | That’s a good idea. TV is just better entertainment. | 好主意 电视更好看 |
[20:25] | It really is. | 的确是的 |