时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Taylor! | 泰勒 |
[00:04] | Get…out…of…bed. | 给 我 下 床 |
[00:06] | Mom, go away. | 妈 走开 |
[00:08] | No, it’s 11:30. | 不 11点半了 |
[00:09] | Oh, my G– | 我的天 |
[00:11] | This place is a dump. | 这里跟垃圾堆一样 |
[00:14] | – Hey, I wasn’t done with that quesadilla. – No? | -玉米饼我还没吃完 -没有吗 |
[00:17] | Enough moping around | 别再没精打采了 |
[00:19] | because you hurt your stupid ankle and can’t play volleyball. | 就因为你伤了脚踝不能打排球 |
[00:21] | It’s time to get on with your life. | 是时候继续好好生活了 |
[00:22] | I have no life to get on with. | 我根本没有生活可以好好继续 |
[00:24] | “Oh, poor me. | 我真可怜 |
[00:25] | I’m Taylor. I’m just so young and thin.” | 我是泰勒 我好年轻好瘦 |
[00:28] | – Get your bony ass out of bed. – But — | -把你的排骨屁股滚下床 -但是 |
[00:30] | Or I’m gonna throw the frozen wash cloth at you. | 否则我就把冰冷的湿衣服扔你身上 |
[00:31] | Not Señor Freezy! | 不要扔冻冻先生 |
[00:34] | Ugh. Stupid bag. | 破袋子 |
[00:36] | Looks like I’m not the only one making a mess around here. | 看来不是只有我一个人弄得一团乱 |
[00:38] | Don’t make me cut you. | 别逼我砍了你 |
[00:54] | Mama, I need to start selling paintings | 妈妈 我要开始卖画了 |
[00:56] | for my Paintings for Pandas school fundraiser. | 为学校的”为熊猫而画”活动筹款 |
[01:00] | Anna-Kat, you should have gotten started on this weeks ago. | 安娜凯特 几周前你就应该开始了 |
[01:02] | It’s due in two days. | 两天后就截止了 |
[01:04] | I’ve had a lot going on. | 我的事太多 |
[01:06] | There’s been some crazy plot twists on “Sofia the First.” | 《小公主苏菲亚》剧情有了疯狂反转 |
[01:09] | Okay, listen up. | 听好了 |
[01:10] | We’re gonna call all your relatives | 我们要打电话给所有亲戚 |
[01:11] | and ask them to buy a panda painting. | 让他们买熊猫的画 |
[01:13] | We’ll start with Aunt Jean. | 先从珍姑妈开始 |
[01:15] | We’re not getting anything out of her. | 别想从她身上挖一分钱 |
[01:17] | She gave me raisins for my birthday | 我生日她送的是葡萄干 |
[01:20] | in a baggy. | 袋装的 |
[01:21] | Anna-Kat, I’m your mother, | 安娜凯特 我是你妈妈 |
[01:22] | and I know how to get things done. | 我知道怎么办成事 |
[01:24] | Call Aunt Jean. | 给珍姑妈打电话 |
[01:27] | First, I’m gonna look up some fact about pandas. | 首先 我要查查熊猫的情况 |
[01:29] | I mean, we all know they look like cuddly bandits, | 我们都知道它们看上去让人想抱抱 |
[01:32] | but what do we really know? | 但我们真正知道什么 |
[01:35] | That’s the second daughter who isn’t listening to me. | 第二个女儿不听我的话 |
[01:38] | Don’t they realize that without my strong hand guiding them, | 她们不知道吗 没有我的实力指导 |
[01:40] | they’d end up pregnant at 16 | 她们会在16岁怀孕 |
[01:42] | and running the front desk at Just Tires? | 在汽车轮胎店做前台 |
[01:44] | – Oh, son of a… – Language. | -你个狗娘 -注意 |
[01:47] | …bitch. | 养的 |
[01:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:50] | All obscenity requests must be submitted | 所有粗俗语言的要求必须 |
[01:52] | at least half an hour in advance. | 提前半小时申请 |
[01:54] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[01:55] | I bought trash bags from a different store than I normally do, | 我没有在常去的超市买垃圾袋 |
[01:58] | and they don’t work. | 根本没用 |
[01:59] | Why didn’t you get the ones we always get? | 为什么没买常用的 |
[02:00] | Because I went to Trader Joe’s for your almonds | 我去乔氏超市买你的杏仁 |
[02:02] | and then Stew Leonard’s for your produce, | 伦氏炖给你买菜 |
[02:03] | and then I was at Jeffers for Anna-Kat’s special yogurts | 去杰弗超市买安娜凯特的特殊酸奶 |
[02:05] | when I remembered we needed trash bags, | 我想起我们需要垃圾袋 |
[02:07] | but I didn’t have time to make a Costco run, | 我没时间去好市多了 |
[02:09] | so I bought Jeffers’ trash bags, which are clearly defective. | 所以我在杰弗超市买了垃圾袋 显然是次品 |
[02:12] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[02:15] | I’m always surprised at where just a simple question | 我总是惊讶于一个简单的问题 |
[02:16] | can take us. | 得到的答案 |
[02:17] | These are going back. | 我要退货 |
[02:19] | It’s not worth your time to return them. | 不值得跑一趟 |
[02:20] | That’s what they’re counting on. | 他们就是这样想的 |
[02:22] | They don’t think that people will drive all the way back | 他们觉得人们不会开这么远的车回去 |
[02:24] | to return a $4 box of trash bags. | 退回4块钱的垃圾袋 |
[02:26] | But little do they know, my time is worth nothing. | 但他们不知道 我的时间一文不值 |
[02:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:41] | Welcome to Jeffers! | 欢迎光临杰弗超市 |
[02:43] | You call these bags a “Smart Buy,” But they’re not. | 你们说这些垃圾袋是”精明购” 但不是的 |
[02:46] | They’re defective, and I’d like my money back. | 这些是次品 我要退款 |
[02:48] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:50] | This box has been opened. | 已经打开了 |
[02:52] | We can’t issue a refund. | 不能退款 |
[02:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:54] | You see, I wouldn’t have known the bags were defective | 如果我没有打开 使用一些 |
[02:57] | had I not opened the box | 次品垃圾袋 |
[02:59] | and used several of the defective bags. | 我怎么会知道这是次品呢 |
[03:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:03] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
[03:04] | I can, however, alert you to a Smart Buy on aisle 14. | 不过 我可以提示你14货架有”精明购” |
[03:08] | Tide Detergent, Clean and fresh for only $3.99. | 汰渍洗衣粉 干净清新只需要3.99元 |
[03:11] | Smart Buy! | 精明购 |
[03:12] | I will not be seduced by another Smart Buy. | 我不会再被精明购诱惑 |
[03:14] | Give me my money back. | 给我退钱 |
[03:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:17] | Since you’re a loyal customer, | 因为你是老顾客 |
[03:19] | – I’ll exchange this box for another one. – Fine. | -我给你换一盒 -行 |
[03:21] | Do you have a receipt? | 你有收据吗 |
[03:23] | – You want a receipt? – Yeah. | -你要收据吗 -是 |
[03:26] | Well, clear your afternoon, buddy, | 好的 下午别做安排 伙计 |
[03:28] | ’cause you and me, | 因为你和我 |
[03:29] | we’re gonna find this receipt together. | 我们要一起找到收据 |
[03:39] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[03:41] | The manager exchanged the bags, | 经理换了一盒 |
[03:43] | and I finally cleaned out my purse. | 我也终于清理了皮包 |
[03:44] | I found a key to who knows what, | 找到不知道开什么的钥匙 |
[03:46] | six Velamints, and Oliver’s retainer. | 六个口香糖 奥利弗的护牙器 |
[03:50] | We grounded him for losing that. | 因为不见了 我们把他禁足了 |
[03:51] | I accused him of lying and made him pay for a replacement out of his save jar. | 我说他说谎 让他用存的钱又买了一个 |
[03:55] | This dies with us. | 死了也不要说出去 |
[04:02] | Have you been on the couch all day? | 你一整天都在沙发上吗 |
[04:05] | I was watching that! | 我正在看呢 |
[04:06] | Yeah, she’s gone all in on those Korean soap operas. | 她迷上了这些韩剧 |
[04:08] | I need to find out if Yay-Sun | 我要知道妍苏 |
[04:10] | is going to marry that shipping magnate. | 是否会嫁给船务富豪 |
[04:11] | It is time for you to find your new calling. | 是时候寻找你的新使命了 |
[04:14] | Now, since there’s been no motivation on your end, | 因为你没有积极性 |
[04:17] | I’ve jotted down some suggestions | 我写了一些建议 |
[04:19] | of what could replace volleyball for you. | 看看什么能代替排球 |
[04:20] | – Join the school paper. – No. | -参加校报 -不 |
[04:22] | – Art class. – Not me. | -绘画班 -不适合我 |
[04:24] | – Photography. – Lame. | -摄影 -差劲 |
[04:25] | You’re lame. She actually is lame, | -你才差劲 -她的确是跛子[同词] |
[04:27] | on account of her ankle. | 她的脚踝伤了 |
[04:28] | I-I don’t understand why you’re forcing me | 我不明白你为什么要强迫我 |
[04:29] | to do something I don’t want to do. | 做一些我不想做的事 |
[04:30] | Because I know what’s best. | 因为我知道怎么做最好 |
[04:32] | So you have one minute to decide on another activity, | 你有一分钟时间决定下一个活动是什么 |
[04:35] | or I will decide it for you. | 否则我为你决定 |
[04:37] | Katie, she may just need a little more time to think about it. | 凯蒂 她可能需要多一点时间想想 |
[04:39] | Greg, side bar. | 格雷格 旁边说话 |
[04:41] | Why the hell are you agreeing with her and not me? | 你为什么支持她不支持我 |
[04:42] | Traditionally in a sidebar, | 传统意义上的旁边说话 |
[04:44] | we would have a discreet conversation to the side. | 是要在旁边谨慎谈话 |
[04:46] | Mom, I want Dad to help me out with this one. | 妈 这次我要爸爸帮我 |
[04:48] | You do? | 是吗 |
[04:50] | Yeah. You’re also my parent. | 对 你也是我的家长 |
[04:52] | As a matter of fact, I am. Sure, I’ll take this one. | 事实上我是的 这次我来 |
[04:55] | Teenage daughter is a high level of difficulty. | 青春期的女儿属于难对付的高级别 |
[04:57] | – Yes. I live with her, too. – Okay. | -我也和她住在一起 -好的 |
[04:59] | But don’t come running back to me | 她否决掉你所有的想法时 |
[05:00] | when she shoots down every one of your ideas. | 别来找我 |
[05:02] | Irish step dancing? | 爱尔兰踢踏舞 |
[05:04] | The doctor said I can’t do any strenuous activity. | 医生说我不能剧烈活动 |
[05:06] | See? She’s impossible! | 瞧 太难对付了 |
[05:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:09] | – Let’s call Aunt Jean and start selling your paintings. – No. | -给珍姑妈打电话开始卖画 -不 |
[05:12] | Oliver said that calling | 奥利弗说打电话 |
[05:13] | people’s not the way to save the most pandas. | 不是拯救最多熊猫的好办法 |
[05:15] | Since when are you interested in anything Anna-Kat does? | 你什么时候开始对安娜凯特的事感兴趣 |
[05:18] | Not now, not ever, | 现在不会 永远不会 |
[05:20] | but whoever sells the most panda paintings | 但卖出最多熊猫的画的人 |
[05:21] | gets a GameStop gift card. | 能获得游戏站的购物卡 |
[05:23] | You only have two more days, so you’re working with me. | 你只有两天时间了 你得听我的 |
[05:26] | Sorry, Oliver. | 抱歉 奥利弗 |
[05:28] | I have to do what the Colonel says. | 我必须照上校说的做 |
[05:29] | The Colonel? | 上校 |
[05:32] | Did she just call me “The Colonel”? | 她刚叫我上校吗 |
[05:34] | What is that about? | 什么意思 |
[05:38] | Somebody speak! | 谁出个声 |
[05:40] | You, who still needs bedtime stories. | 你 还是需要听睡前故事的 |
[05:43] | Okay. Don’t be mad. | 好的 别生气 |
[05:45] | Your full nickname is | 你的绰号全名是 |
[05:46] | Colonel Beatrice von Beige Underpants Control Freak. | 碧翠丝冯·米色内裤控制狂上校 |
[05:52] | I don’t know where to start first. | 我不知从何说起 |
[05:54] | Beige works under everything. | 米色外面穿什么都行 |
[05:56] | And I am not controlling. | 我不是控制狂 |
[05:58] | You people just need to be told what to do. | 你们只是需要被指导要做什么 |
[05:59] | Spoken like a true | 听起来真有 |
[06:01] | Colonel Beatrice von Beige Underpants Control Freak. | 碧翠丝冯·米色内裤控制狂上校的风范 |
[06:04] | Not cool, buddy. | 不仗义 伙计 |
[06:06] | If you all are so capable without me, fine. | 如果没有我 你们都挺能干 行 |
[06:09] | Greg, you help Taylor. | 格雷格 你帮泰勒 |
[06:11] | Oliver, you handle Anna-Kat. I’m out. | 奥利弗 你负责安娜凯特 我不管了 |
[06:13] | But you’ll all come running back, | 但你们都会滚回来的 |
[06:15] | and when you do, I’ll give you my best condescending mom smile. | 到那时 我会给你们一个最佳妈妈鄙视笑容 |
[06:22] | Oh, we hate that smile. | 我们讨厌这个笑容 |
[06:24] | That’s why I do it. | 所以我才这么笑 |
[06:29] | Ugh! These are defective, too! | 这个也是次品 |
[06:32] | I’d strangle that manager with one of these | 如果我不是觉得会断的话 |
[06:35] | if didn’t think it would break! | 我就用这个勒死那个经理 |
[06:37] | You guys have a nickname for me? | 你们给我取的绰号是什么 |
[06:39] | Super Dad! | 超级老爸 |
[06:40] | Oh, that’s nice. | 真不错 |
[06:42] | Way to think on your feet. | 反应真迅速 |
[06:47] | How about the school gardening club? | 学校园艺社团怎么样 |
[06:49] | Yeah, because I’m super into dirt. | 是啊 因为我超级喜欢泥巴 |
[06:52] | – What are you guys doing? – Oh, just brainstorming. | -你们在做什么 -头脑风暴 |
[06:54] | – Figuring out my future. – Yeah, we’re making progress. | -计划我的未来 -有进展了 |
[06:56] | Yeah. Dad hasn’t yelled at me once. | 对 爸一次也没吼过我 |
[06:57] | Great. Good luck. | 很好 祝好运 |
[06:59] | I’m staying out of your lives | 我不插手你们的生活 |
[07:01] | because you all have it under control. | 因为一切尽在你们掌握中 |
[07:03] | – Your screen’s too bright. – It was fine the way it was. | -屏幕太亮了 -我觉得很好 |
[07:04] | Okay. Go blind. | 好的 变瞎子 |
[07:05] | Just know I’ve never seen a pair of sunglasses look good on you. | 你要知道 我从未见过你戴墨镜很帅气 |
[07:12] | Leave it. | 就这样 |
[07:14] | Oh, Taylor, | 泰勒 |
[07:15] | the synchronized swim coach got back to me. | 花样游泳的教练回复我了 |
[07:17] | Technically, tryouts are over, | 选拔是结束了 |
[07:18] | but there’s one available spot on the team | 但队上还有一个空缺 |
[07:19] | if you want to meet with the coach. | 如果你想和教练见面的话 |
[07:21] | I can’t imagine there’s anything but available spots. | 不缺人才怪 |
[07:23] | I think you’d be great at it, and your physical therapist said | 我觉得你会很出色 你的物理治疗师说 |
[07:26] | that water resistance is good for building up strength, | 水阻力有助于增加力量 |
[07:28] | and this sport is very low impact. | 而且这项运动没有对抗性动作 |
[07:29] | Great, so I’ll have a strong ankle and zero friends. | 很好 我会有强壮的脚踝和0个朋友 |
[07:32] | Look. | 听我说 |
[07:33] | We’re on the spot here with Mom. | 我们现在和妈妈杠上了 |
[07:34] | If we screw this up, | 如果这次搞砸了 |
[07:36] | we’ll never have a say in our own lives again, | 我们对生活就再也没有发言权了 |
[07:38] | and we’ll get the condescending smile. | 而且会看到鄙视的笑容 |
[07:41] | Fine. I’ll try synchronized swimming. | 好 我试试花样游泳 |
[07:44] | That smile makes me want to jump off a bridge. | 那笑容令我想跳桥 |
[07:46] | As long you’re holding my hand when you do it. | 跳的时候拉着我的手就行 |
[07:56] | So, you think this is how you score yourself | 你觉得这样做你就能得到 |
[07:58] | some new video games? | 新的电子游戏吗 |
[08:00] | I do. | 是的 |
[08:01] | It’s very easy to say no over the phone, Mom. | 在电话里拒绝很容易 妈 |
[08:03] | But… | 但是 |
[08:05] | how do you say no to this? | 你怎么能拒绝这个 |
[08:07] | It’s true. | 的确 |
[08:08] | She’s so much cuter than the rest of you. | 她比你们两个可爱多了 |
[08:12] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰下 先生 |
[08:13] | Would you like to buy a painting to help save the pandas? | 你想买画拯救熊猫吗 |
[08:16] | Actually, I’m late to meet a friend. | 我和朋友见面迟到了 |
[08:17] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[08:19] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[08:21] | It’s the sound of pandas dying. | 这是熊猫快死了的声音 |
[08:24] | “Save me.” | 救我 |
[08:26] | I’ll take six. | 我买6幅 |
[08:31] | Colonel Beatrice von Beige Underpants Control Freak. | 碧翠丝冯·米色内裤控制狂上校 |
[08:34] | Please tell me you are not still wearing beige underpants. | 拜托告诉我 你没穿米色内裤了 |
[08:37] | If sadness were a piece of clothing, | 如果悲伤是服装 |
[08:39] | it’d be beige underpants. | 那肯定是米色内裤 |
[08:40] | Man, I hope my kids have a nickname for me | 老天 真希望我的孩子给我取绰号 |
[08:42] | like the “The Hammer” Or “Dream Murderer.” | 锤妈 梦想勒杀者 |
[08:46] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[08:48] | What they call controlling, I call being a good mother. | 他们说是控制 我说是好妈妈 |
[08:51] | Why don’t you just look at this | 你不如把这个当作 |
[08:52] | as an opportunity to enjoy the free time? | 享受空闲时间的机会 |
[08:54] | I know. It’s crazy. | 我知道 真是疯狂 |
[08:56] | But without solving problems for my family, | 但不为我的家人解决麻烦 |
[08:58] | I’m just some chick running errands in ugly underwear. | 我只是一个穿着丑陋内裤做琐碎家务的女人 |
[09:00] | So take all that free time and go buy some new undies, | 那就趁空闲时间去买新内裤 |
[09:04] | maybe something in the red family, | 红色家族型的 |
[09:06] | something non-hospice-y. | 不是救济院类型的 |
[09:09] | Katie, believe me, your family is gonna fall apart without you. | 凯蒂 相信我 家里人没有你会崩溃的 |
[09:12] | Yeah, they are, and when they do, | 是的 到那时 |
[09:14] | I’m gonna give them a condescending mom smile. | 我就给他们一个鄙视的妈妈笑容 |
[09:17] | Oh, I do one of those, but I do it while I tear | 我也这样笑 一边笑一边把他们 |
[09:19] | the heads off their favorite stuffies. | 最爱的毛绒玩具的头扯掉 |
[09:22] | Doris, sometimes I prefer you don’t take my side on things. | 多瑞丝 有时候我宁愿你不要赞同我 |
[09:27] | Angela, can you help me file | 安吉拉 你能帮我 |
[09:28] | a class action lawsuit against Jeffers | 对杰弗超市发起集体诉讼吗 |
[09:30] | – for selling faulty garbage bags to busy mothers? – No. | -他们把次品垃圾袋卖给忙碌的妈妈 -不行 |
[09:32] | But as your legal counsel, I strongly suggest | 但作为你的法律顾问 我强烈建议 |
[09:35] | you stop talking to us about it. | 你别再跟我们说这个了 |
[09:39] | I didn’t realize synchronized swimming was so cool. | 我没想到花样游泳会这么酷 |
[09:41] | I like pools, and I’m a follower. | 我喜欢泳池 我喜欢服从指令 |
[09:43] | It’s, like, the perfect sport for me. | 这是最适合我的运动 |
[09:44] | When’s your first day as a Westport Water Lily? | 你第一天成为西港荷花是什么时候 |
[09:46] | Practice tomorrow. | 明天训练 |
[09:48] | I don’t mean to gloat, | 我不想洋洋得意 |
[09:49] | but tomorrow, the first of March, | 但明天 3月1日 |
[09:51] | shall be a day that lives in parenting infamy. | 将是为母之道的耻辱日 |
[09:53] | I solved a problem your mother couldn’t. | 我解决了一个你妈妈解决不了的问题 |
[09:56] | I’m gonna give her my condescending smile. | 我要给她我鄙视的笑容 |
[10:00] | I got to work on that. | 我得再练练 |
[10:02] | It reads more handsome. | 太帅气了 |
[10:03] | Wait, did you say tomorrow’s the first? | 等等 你说明天是1号吗 |
[10:05] | – Yeah. – Oh, no. | -对 -不好 |
[10:07] | – What? – Great. | -什么事 -这下可好 |
[10:08] | First day in the pool, and I’m gonna get my… | 第一天下泳池 我就要碰到… |
[10:12] | Can we stop by CVS on the way home? | 回家路上去药妆店停下好吗 |
[10:14] | What, do you need nose plugs? | 你需要鼻塞吗 |
[10:15] | No, Dad. | 不 爸 |
[10:16] | I need…girl stuff. | 我需要女生用品 |
[10:21] | Okay. Got it. | 好的 明白 |
[10:23] | Maybe I should just text Mom. | 我给妈妈发短信吧 |
[10:24] | No, I’m cool. | 不 我可以的 |
[10:26] | The human body is an amazing machine, | 人类身体是了不起的机器 |
[10:28] | and menstruation is part of that miracle. | 月经是奇迹之一 |
[10:31] | I’m gonna text Mom. | 我给妈发短信 |
[10:33] | Taylor, it’s no big deal. | 泰勒 没事 |
[10:34] | I’ll just give you my wallet, | 我把钱包给你 |
[10:35] | and you go in and get what you need. | 你进去买需要的 |
[10:37] | No contacting Mom, period. | 不要联系妈妈 谈论结束[也指月经] |
[11:00] | I’m gonna turn on the radio, I think. | 我把收音机打开 |
[11:06] | Hey, tell your mom the good news. | 告诉妈妈好消息 |
[11:08] | I made the synchronized swimming team. | 我加入了花样游泳队 |
[11:11] | I didn’t know you were interested in that. | 我不知道你对这个有兴趣 |
[11:13] | Me neither, but it was all Dad — his idea. | 我也不知道 多亏了爸 是他的主意 |
[11:16] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:17] | It’s sport, and she can do it with her bad ankle. | 这项运动 她伤了脚踝也能参加 |
[11:21] | I got it. | 我懂 |
[11:23] | What’s in the bag? | 袋子里是什么 |
[11:24] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:25] | Just some stuff I needed to pick up. | 我需要的一些东西 |
[11:27] | Dad took care of that, too. | 爸也搞定了 |
[11:32] | You’re really killing it, aren’t ya? | 你做得相当棒 对吗 |
[11:33] | Well, I don’t know. I — | 我不知道 我 |
[11:35] | Yeah. I kind of am. | 是的 |
[11:38] | Hey, guys. How’d it go? | 孩子们 怎么样 |
[11:39] | We sold | 我们卖了 |
[11:41] | – almost 200 panda paintings. – What? | -差不多两百幅熊猫的画 -什么 |
[11:43] | Pandas saved. | 熊猫得救了 |
[11:47] | Well, looks like everybody is doing just great. | 看来大家都做得非常好 |
[11:51] | I should probably go to someplace where I’m needed. | 也许我应该去需要我的地方 |
[11:54] | I’m going to Jeffers. | 我去杰弗超市 |
[11:55] | We’re going with you. | 我们和你一起去 |
[11:57] | Anna-Kat, let’s up our game. | 安娜凯特 游戏升级 |
[11:59] | I want pigtails. | 梳两个辫子 |
[12:00] | Got it. | 没问题 |
[12:09] | How’s your day going so far? | 你今天怎么样 |
[12:10] | Who? Me? | 谁 我吗 |
[12:12] | Good, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[12:14] | Well, it’s about to take a turn for the worse | 如果你买了这些次品垃圾袋 |
[12:15] | if you buy these defective trash bags. | 情况就要恶化了 |
[12:17] | I’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[12:19] | No. | 不 |
[12:20] | No, you’re not gonna be okay. | 不 你不会没事 |
[12:21] | Trust me — these bags will betray you. | 相信我 这些袋子会背叛你 |
[12:23] | Look, it’s been a long day. | 今天挺累了 |
[12:25] | I’m going to buy these bags and be on my way. | 我要买这些垃圾袋然后走人 |
[12:28] | You have to listen to me. I know what’s best for you. | 你必须听我的 我知道怎样做对你最好 |
[12:31] | Just let me do what I want! | 让我做我想做的事 |
[12:32] | I can’t stand by and watch you make poor choices. | 我不能站在一边看你做出错误的选择 |
[12:35] | These bags are no good. | 这些袋子不好 |
[12:38] | Learn from my experiences. I have so much to offer. | 以我的经验为鉴 我能教你的太多了 |
[12:43] | Got it! | 拿到了 |
[12:44] | You are making a terrible mistake. | 你犯了一个可怕的错误 |
[12:46] | Okay, lady, that’s enough. | 女士 闹够了 |
[12:47] | You’re out of here forever! | 永远禁止你入内 |
[12:54] | Ooh, beige! | 米色的 |
[12:56] | Hey, you! | 你 |
[12:58] | Scatter! | 快闪 |
[12:59] | We’ll reconvene at the Wendy’s across the street. | 我们在街对面的温迪店碰头 |
[13:02] | We signed up 25 new people for panda paintings. | 又有25个人买了熊猫的画 |
[13:06] | Brings the total up to 221. | 一共有221个人了 |
[13:10] | That’s a lot of painting. | 画可真多 |
[13:12] | What do I care? | 我才不管 |
[13:13] | We’ll just pick them up from the painting people. | 我们从画画的人那里拿来就是了 |
[13:16] | You are the painting people. | 画画的人就是你们 |
[13:18] | What? | 什么 |
[13:19] | Who did you think was going to paint? | 你觉得会是谁去画 |
[13:21] | The pandas? | 熊猫吗 |
[13:24] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[13:27] | Boy, you are stupid. | 老天 你真蠢 |
[13:30] | Dad, call Mom! | 爸 给妈打电话 |
[13:31] | Is everything okay? What do you need Mom for? | 还好吗 找妈妈做什么 |
[13:34] | It’s the tampons. I don’t know how to use them. | 卫生棉条 我不知道怎么用 |
[13:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:37] | I’ve only ever used the other things. | 我只用过其他的 |
[13:38] | Oh, you mean the things that Anna-Kat uses | 你是说 安娜凯特用来 |
[13:40] | as lounge chair cushions for her Barbies? | 为芭比做休闲椅垫子的那个吗 |
[13:42] | Yes, and you can’t use those in the pool. | 对 在泳池里不能用这个 |
[13:45] | Well, didn’t the new things come with instructions? | 这个没有使用说明吗 |
[13:47] | Yes, but I read them, | 有 我看了 |
[13:48] | and they’re just weird and confusing, | 奇怪又困惑 |
[13:50] | and then I watched some YouTube videos, | 我在网上看了视频 |
[13:51] | and they were even more confusing, | 更加困惑 |
[13:52] | and I think I’m missing a piece! | 我想我不见了一部分 |
[13:53] | Of your body? | 你的身体吗 |
[13:54] | Dad, gross! No! The tampon. | 爸 恶心 不是的 卫生棉条 |
[13:57] | Oh. You know, honey, it’s okay. I got this. | 亲爱的 没事 我能行 |
[14:00] | You don’t “Got this.” | 你不行 |
[14:02] | You get upset when Mom leaves them on the counter. | 妈妈放在台面上你都会烦 |
[14:05] | Okay, okay. I’m calling your Mom. | 好的 我给你妈打电话 |
[14:08] | I just see that smile already. | 我已经看到那个笑容了 |
[14:10] | Should have pushed harder for garden club. | 应该逼她参加园艺社团的 |
[14:16] | It’s ringing, Taylor. Hang on tight. | 响了 泰勒 坚持下 |
[14:20] | Hey, Greg. You’re on speaker. | 格雷格 我开了扬声器 |
[14:22] | Uh, yeah, I need to talk to you, | 我要和你谈的内容 |
[14:24] | and it’s really not speakerphone material. | 不适合开扬声器 |
[14:27] | Anna-Kat’s on Mars. | 安娜凯特在玩儿 |
[14:28] | You — cover your ears. | 你 捂上耳朵 |
[14:30] | I don’t need to cover my ears. | 我不用捂上耳朵 |
[14:32] | I tune you out naturally. | 我向来无视你的声音 |
[14:34] | I-It’s about Taylor. | 是泰勒的事 |
[14:37] | I thought you had everything under control. | 你不是一切尽在掌握中吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:41] | So, um, she’s getting her…monthly bill, | 她每月的账单来了 |
[14:44] | and she’s decided to pay it differently | 她决定以不同方式付款 |
[14:46] | so she can get in the pool. | 这样可以下泳池 |
[14:47] | What are you talking ab– | 你在说什么 |
[14:51] | Taylor’s using a tampon for the first time. | 泰勒第一次用卫生棉条 |
[14:53] | Apparently, yes. | 看来是的 |
[14:54] | Headphones! Where are the headphones?! | 耳机 耳机在哪里 |
[14:56] | And the instructions that came with them are a little confusing. | 使用说明让人困惑 |
[14:58] | Instructions? You mean the pamphlet. | 说明 你是说小册子吗 |
[15:00] | Ignore the pamphlet. | 别理小册子 |
[15:02] | They always tell you to put a leg up on the toilet. | 总是让你一条腿踩在马桶上 |
[15:04] | What kind of idiot advice is that? | 这算是什么白痴建议 |
[15:06] | Aah, my phone’s dead. | 我的手机没电了 |
[15:08] | My phone’s dead! | 我的手机没电了 |
[15:09] | Mom says not to feel bad. | 妈妈说不要难过 |
[15:10] | The instructions can be misleading. | 使用说明会误导人 |
[15:12] | What does she say to do? | 她说怎么做 |
[15:13] | Do you want to just talk to her yourself? | 你直接跟她说 |
[15:17] | – It won’t fit. – I know! | -进不去 -我知道 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:21] | All right, go. | 说吧 |
[15:24] | Mom said there’s a thin part and a thick part. | 妈妈说有薄的部分和厚的部分 |
[15:28] | Without putting it… where it belongs, | 在放入该放入的地方前 |
[15:30] | put the thin part into the thick part | 把薄的放在厚的里面 |
[15:32] | so you can see how it works. | 你能看到怎么用 |
[15:34] | Now, the cottony part is what you insert. | 棉的部分是插入的部分 |
[15:37] | But not the string. | 但线不是 |
[15:38] | Do not lose track of the string. | 不要松开线头 |
[15:43] | Childhood over. | 童年结束了 |
[15:45] | What’s Mom saying? | 妈妈说什么 |
[15:47] | She’s saying way, way too much. | 她说了太多太多 |
[15:53] | The Colonel is here. Stand down. | 上校来了 退开 |
[15:55] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[15:59] | I always hung out with older girls, | 我总是和年长的女生玩 |
[16:02] | so I learned how to use them | 我是在凯伦·吉尔克雷斯特家 |
[16:03] | at a sleepover at Karen Gilcrest’s house. | 睡的时候 学会用这个的 |
[16:05] | She and Patty Squillante | 她和帕蒂·斯奎朗蒂 |
[16:08] | screaming instructions at me under the bathroom door. | 透过卫生间门下缝隙给我大声念说明 |
[16:11] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 |
[16:13] | Did you figure it out? | 你想明白了吗 |
[16:14] | Not that day. | 当天没有 |
[16:15] | I crawled out the window and ran home. | 我从窗户里爬出去回家了 |
[16:17] | Thank God I had on my Always MAXI pad with Wings | 谢天谢地我有”为了积极的生活方式 |
[16:20] | for an active lifestyle. | 加厚护翼卫生巾” |
[16:24] | I’m sorry for being such a jerk to you earlier. | 抱歉我之前对你态度那么差 |
[16:26] | It’s all right. I’m sorry, too. | 没事 我也抱歉 |
[16:30] | Actually, I’m not sorry at all. | 我一点也不抱歉 |
[16:31] | You had to get off the couch. | 你得从沙发上起来 |
[16:32] | – You’re right. – Now, come on. | -你说得对 -来 |
[16:34] | I will show you how Lisa Pickett taught me | 我来教你莉莎·皮克特教我的 |
[16:37] | to make a bong out of a cardboard applicator. | 用卫生棉条做大麻烟枪 |
[16:40] | – No, thanks. – That was a test. Good girl. | -不了 多谢 -这是测验 好孩子 |
[16:44] | Mom, can you come down here for a second? | 妈 你下来一下好吗 |
[16:49] | You need me? | 你需要我吗 |
[16:51] | It’s been, like, 45 minutes | 已经45分钟了 |
[16:53] | and Anna-Kat hasn’t even finished | 安娜凯特还没有画完 |
[16:54] | one stupid panda painting yet. | 一幅熊猫的画 |
[16:56] | I warmed up by painting a dog. | 我画成了狗 |
[16:59] | We’ve got, like, 12 hours to do over 200 of these things. | 我们只有12小时 要画两百多幅 |
[17:02] | There’s no way we can deliver. | 我们不可能做到 |
[17:03] | We’ve taken people’s money. | 我们拿了别人的钱 |
[17:05] | We’ll be put away for fraud. | 会被起诉诈骗 |
[17:06] | I want my first white-collar crime to mean something. | 我的第一次白领犯罪得是有意义的事才行 |
[17:09] | If you had asked my advice, I could have told you | 如果你问过我的意见 我会告诉你 |
[17:12] | that a 7-year-old never thinks things through. | 7岁孩子是不会把事情考虑周到的 |
[17:15] | That’s why they lean back in the chair | 所以他们会靠在椅子上 |
[17:16] | and get dry macaroni stuck in their nose. | 把干通心粉塞在鼻孔里 |
[17:18] | Well, I need you now. | 我现在需要你 |
[17:20] | Be the Colonel. Take control. Fix it. | 做上校 掌控局面 解决问题 |
[17:23] | All you had to do was ask. | 你只需要说出来 |
[17:26] | Greg, Taylor, get in here! | 格雷格 泰勒 过来 |
[17:28] | All hands on deck. | 紧急集合 |
[17:31] | We’ve got a situation. | 现在有情况 |
[17:32] | First thing that needs to be done is this… | 第一件要做的事是这个 |
[17:37] | Okay. Anna-Kat, get every art supply from upstairs | 安娜凯特 上楼去拿你的所有 |
[17:41] | that you’ve ever squirreled away and bring it down here. | 画画用品的存货 |
[17:43] | Oliver, we need to paint, | 奥利弗 我们要画画 |
[17:44] | so cover every flat surface in the house. | 把家里的平面都盖起来 |
[17:46] | With what? | 用什么盖 |
[17:49] | I finally found something those bags were good for. | 我终于找到这些垃圾袋的用处了 |
[17:52] | Sure, I don’t need to control every situation in this family, | 当然 我不用掌控家里的所有情况 |
[17:54] | but things just work better when I do. | 但我掌控时情况会更好 |
[17:58] | Ah, man. | 老天 |
[17:59] | Why do you keep using those? | 你为什么一直用这个 |
[18:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:03] | I can’t fix everything. | 我不能解决所有问题 |
[18:05] | You fixed everything for us today. | 你今天解决了我们所有的问题 |
[18:06] | It’s time we return the favor. | 是我们回报的时候了 |
[18:08] | We’re going to Jeffers. | 我们去杰弗超市 |
[18:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:12] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[18:13] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[18:15] | I’ll come with something, you’ll nix it, | 我会想到主意 你会拒绝 |
[18:16] | and we’ll do what you want to do. | 然后我们做你想做的 |
[18:18] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[18:24] | Everybody knows what to do? | 大家知道怎么做吗 |
[18:25] | Yes. I keep the stock boy busy. | 是 我拖住装货员 |
[18:27] | I’m on the lookout in beverages. | 我去找饮料 |
[18:28] | And I’ll take out the manager. | 我搞定经理 |
[18:29] | Oliver, you’re with me. | 奥利弗 你和我一起 |
[18:31] | Let’s move! | 行动 |
[18:36] | Oh. Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[18:37] | Have you seen my mommy? | 你看到我的妈妈了吗 |
[18:40] | I don’t know where I lost her. | 我不知道在哪里和她分开了 |
[18:51] | Now, what’s the difference between 1% and 2% milk? | 1%和2%的牛奶有什么区别 |
[18:54] | 1% Uh, 1%? | |
[18:57] | Very good. Very good. | 非常好 非常好 |
[19:16] | There really should be some sort of warning sign. | 应该放个警告牌 |
[19:27] | Now that we’ve solved that mystery, | 现在我们解决了这个谜团 |
[19:29] | let’s unpack the mystery of…Kenny. | 我们来解决肯尼的谜团 |
[19:32] | How did you end up in this crazy place? | 你是怎么沦落到这个疯狂的地方的 |
[19:38] | Um, okay, okay. Cal– Calm down. | 好了 好了 冷静 |
[19:40] | Um, okay, can you tell me what your mother looks like? | 你能说说你妈妈是什么样子吗 |
[19:42] | She’s soft… | 她很软 |
[19:45] | and cuddly, and she smells really nice… | 让人想抱抱 味道非常香 |
[19:50] | and I’m never gonna see her… | 我再也见不到她了 |
[19:52] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[19:58] | Mission complete. | 任务完成 |
[19:59] | Mommies of the world, you’re welcome. | 全世界的妈妈 不用客气 |
[20:04] | I wanted it to say, “These bags suck” | 我想写成”这些垃圾袋很垃圾” |
[20:06] | but I ran out of room. | 但地方不够 |
[20:12] | Don’t go in there. You’re gonna get blown up immediately. | 别去那里 马上就会被炸死 |
[20:15] | Uh, told ya. | 早说过了 |
[20:17] | If you want to play, play. | 你想玩就过来玩 |
[20:18] | I don’t want to play. | 我不想玩 |
[20:19] | Strafe left, Anna-Kat. Strafe left! | 扫射左边 安娜凯特 扫射左边 |
[20:22] | What’s a strafe? | 哪个是扫射 |
[20:23] | Hit the front button. | 按前面的按钮 |
[20:27] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[20:35] | Oh, come on! | 有没搞错 |
[20:36] | You can’t shoot me in the face and then dance over my dead body. | 你不能射击我的脸 然后在我尸体上跳舞 |
[20:39] | Yes, I can, | 我可以 |
[20:41] | because I just did. | 因为我刚这样做了 |