时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Here’s another Valentine’s Day favorite. | 接下来是另外一首情人节热播歌曲 |
[00:10] | Nope. I’ve got enough things annoying me. | 不 有很多事够我烦的了 |
[00:12] | And there’s one right there. | 这儿就有一件 |
[00:14] | Oliver clearly has a problem he wants to share, | 奥利弗显然有心事要跟我分享 |
[00:16] | but he needs me to pull it out of him. | 但是需要我引导一下他才肯说 |
[00:18] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[00:19] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[00:20] | Never better. | 好得不能再好了 |
[00:23] | Taylor has something she wants to ask me | 泰勒有事想要问我 |
[00:24] | but is afraid I’ll say no. | 但恐怕我要拒绝 |
[00:26] | If I seem agitated, she’ll wait till later. | 如果我烦躁一点 她就会晚点问我了 |
[00:28] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[00:29] | Ohh! Just great! | 好极了 |
[00:33] | And my sweet little annoyance number 3. | 我的第三件烦心事 |
[00:37] | Anna-Kat, you don’t need to spend 10 minutes | 安娜凯特 你不用在每张情人节卡片上 |
[00:38] | on each Valentine card. | 都花上10分钟 |
[00:40] | But I want them to be nice for kids in my class. | 但我想为班上的同学好好准备 |
[00:42] | Daddy said I should take pride in my work. | 爸爸说我应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[00:44] | But that’s not for stupid stuff, | 但愚蠢的事情除外 |
[00:45] | like made-up holidays. | 比如胡编乱造的节日 |
[00:47] | Manufactured romance is just not my thing. | 制造浪漫还真不是我擅长的 |
[00:49] | I don’t have the gene for it — unlike some people. | 我就是没那种天赋 不像某些人 |
[00:52] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[00:54] | Oh. To you, too, baby. | 你也快乐 亲爱的 |
[00:56] | So, Taylor tells me — | 泰勒告诉我… |
[00:57] | We’ve got to go, or I’ll be late for volleyball! | 我们该走了 不然排球训练要迟到了 |
[00:58] | I’m team captain! Team captain can’t be late! | 我是队长 队长从不迟到 |
[01:00] | Geez, Taylor. | 天哪 泰勒 |
[01:01] | Let’s save that level of panic | 把这个慌张劲儿 |
[01:03] | for the first time you miss your period. | 留到你第一次没来月经的时候用吧 |
[01:04] | Come on, let’s move it, people. | 走吧 我们走 |
[01:07] | I know you have to write your book proposal, | 我知道你要写你的出版计划 |
[01:09] | so don’t feel like you need to do anything big for me this year. | 所以今年你不用为我准备大惊喜 |
[01:11] | Big? What ever do you mean? | 大惊喜 比如呢 |
[01:36] | Seriously, a card is all I need. | 说真的 卡片就够了 |
[01:40] | Card it is. | 那就卡片咯 |
[01:41] | He’s got something planned. | 看来他已经准备了礼物了 |
[01:43] | Why couldn’t he embrace a more meaningful holiday? | 为什么他就不能过点别的更有意义的节日呢 |
[01:45] | Groundhog Day is totally underrated. | 比如土拨鼠节就完全被忽视了 |
[01:46] | That thing predicts the future. Come on! | 人家土拨鼠还可以预测未来 |
[01:55] | So, tonight, there’s a Valentine’s party at Casey Otis’ house. | 今晚凯西·奥蒂斯家里有个情人节派对 |
[01:58] | Will her parents be there? | 她父母也在吗 |
[01:59] | Yes, both her moms and her stepmom. | 是的 她的妈妈和后妈都在 |
[02:01] | Lot of math on that. | 好复杂的关系 |
[02:02] | Can I go? | 我可以去吗 |
[02:03] | Before I say yes, I need to call and confirm | 在答应之前 我要打电话确认一下 |
[02:05] | that somebody will be there. | 是否有人监督 |
[02:06] | Dad said the exact same thing, | 爸爸也问了同样的话 |
[02:08] | and he already called them and talked to them. | 而且他已经打过电话确认过了 |
[02:09] | Well, if Dad cleared it, then it’s okay with me. | 好吧 如果爸爸问清楚了 那我也同意 |
[02:11] | Thank you, Mom! You’re the best! | 谢谢妈妈 你最好了 |
[02:13] | Can I borrow your high heels? | 我能借下你的高跟鞋吗 |
[02:14] | – No. – You never let me do anything! | -不行 -你什么都说不行 |
[02:19] | What’s in that box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[02:20] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:24] | Valentine’s Day. | 情人节 |
[02:26] | Spill it. | 说出来吧 |
[02:27] | You know what? Never mind. | 算了 当我没说 |
[02:29] | You don’t really need this. | 你根本不需要这个 |
[02:31] | Got it! | 拿到啦 |
[02:32] | Open this. | 打开 |
[02:36] | Pretty! | 好漂亮 |
[02:38] | What does the “A” Stand for? | 这个”A”什么意思 |
[02:40] | Did you buy this for Alice? | 你是给爱丽丝买的吗 |
[02:42] | O-li-ver! | 奥利弗 |
[02:46] | Yeah, but I’m having second thoughts about giving it to her. | 没错 但是我有点犹豫要不要给她 |
[02:48] | I mean, we haven’t talked about | 我们都还没有聊过 |
[02:49] | boyfriend/girlfriend or anything. | 男女朋友之类的事 |
[02:51] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 如果送了 最坏的结果是什么 |
[02:52] | She’ll think it’s stupid and tell her friends, | 她会觉得我傻 然后还告诉她的朋友们 |
[02:54] | and everyone will mock me behind my back. | 大家都会在背后嘲笑我 |
[02:56] | Yeah, that could totally happen. | 是啊 这确实有可能发生 |
[02:57] | Why don’t you hold on to it, feel out the situation, | 要不你先稳住 看情况 |
[03:00] | and then decide what to do when you see her? | 见到她的时候再决定要不要送 |
[03:03] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[03:05] | He said I had a good idea! | 他说我的是好主意 |
[03:06] | Mark the date and the time! Ring the bells! | 记住这一天这一刻 敲钟庆祝吧 |
[03:09] | I’m not prepared for the level of stress | 我没准备好应对这个节日 |
[03:11] | that comes with this holiday. | 带来的压力 |
[03:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:16] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[03:17] | Kids giving out those candy hearts — | 孩子们互相送着情人节糖果 |
[03:19] | “Be mine,” “Kiss me” — | “你是我的” “吻我” |
[03:20] | it’s encouraging a generation of hookers. | 这不是在培养新一代的性工作者吗 |
[03:22] | Katie, hookers don’t kiss — | 凯蒂 性工作者不负责亲亲的 |
[03:23] | unless you give them an extra $50. | 除非你多给她们50美元 |
[03:25] | And I know that Greg is planning | 我还知道格雷格又在计划 |
[03:26] | one of his elaborate romantic surprises. | 他的另一个精心准备的浪漫大礼 |
[03:29] | Quit showing off, Greg. | 不要显摆了 格雷格 |
[03:30] | You got the gig. | 知道你行 |
[03:31] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[03:32] | I get him a card, like a normal person, | 我送他一张卡片 跟正常人一样 |
[03:34] | which, by comparison, | 然而和他一对比 |
[03:35] | makes me look like a terrible wife. | 就显得我这个老婆不好 |
[03:37] | Plus, his surprises always tend to make a mess. | 而且他的惊喜最后都会变成一团糟 |
[03:48] | It seems you and Greg have different love languages. | 看来你和格雷格有不同的爱的语言 |
[03:52] | Say what, now? | 你在说什么 |
[03:53] | She bathes her crystals in the light of a full moon. | 她可是个会在满月的月光下洗水晶浴盐的人 |
[03:55] | I think you’re in great hands. | 我觉得你听她的没错 |
[03:57] | Okay, there are five languages of love. | 爱的语言有五种 |
[03:59] | For some people, love is quality time. | 对于某些人来说 爱就是优质时光 |
[04:02] | Others need to experience physical touch. | 还有人觉得是肌肤相亲 |
[04:04] | Greg’s language is affirmation. | 对格雷格来说爱是肯定 |
[04:08] | And your language is irritation. | 而对你来说爱是愤怒 |
[04:11] | You’re not shy. | 你又不害羞 |
[04:12] | Why don’t you just tell Greg you don’t like his surprises? | 干嘛不直接告诉他你不喜欢他的惊喜 |
[04:14] | I don’t want to hurt his feelings. | 我不想让他伤心 |
[04:16] | He puts so much work into it. | 他准备得那么用心 |
[04:17] | But what I wish is for someone to tell him what I really want | 但我希望有人能转告他 |
[04:20] | for my Valentine’s surprise this year is no surprise. | 情人节我最想要的惊喜 就是没有惊喜 |
[04:23] | Richard and I do it right. | 我和理查德就处理得很好 |
[04:25] | He gives me an expensive watch, | 他送我一只昂贵的手表 |
[04:26] | and then I’m a real bobcat in the sack. | 我就在床上好好回报他 |
[04:29] | Don’t take love for granted. | 别把爱当做理所当然 |
[04:31] | If you don’t maintain it, it’ll dry up on you. | 如果不用心经营 爱就会枯竭 |
[04:33] | And then divorce you, take your Jaguar, | 然后就面临离婚 你的捷豹车也被开走 |
[04:35] | and suddenly, your kids are vegetarian. | 然后突然某天 你的孩子竟成了素食者 |
[04:39] | It’s Valentine’s Day, and you’re all alone. | 今天是情人节 你却孤身一人 |
[04:41] | Oh, no, no. No, don’t worry about me. | 不不不 不必担心我 |
[04:43] | The bars tonight are gonna be full | 今晚酒吧肯定全是那些 |
[04:44] | of sad, neglected Westport housewives | 心碎的被忽视的西港家庭主妇们 |
[04:46] | looking for a little… understanding. | 在酒吧里寻求一些… 相互理解 |
[04:49] | I love that you can make any word filthy. | 我就喜欢你能把每个词都说得那么下流 |
[04:52] | You prey on these women’s vulnerabilities. | 你拿这些女人的弱点下手 |
[04:55] | You’re a love vulture. | 你简直就是只爱情秃鹫 |
[05:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:05] | I should take this. | 我去接下电话 |
[05:08] | Oh. I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[05:09] | I need to listen to that Adele breakup album | 我要去听阿黛尔的分手专辑 |
[05:11] | and remind myself that I should be happy that I’m not alone. | 提醒自己不是单身应该知足 |
[05:19] | Hey, Alice. | 你好啊 爱丽丝 |
[05:20] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[05:21] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[05:22] | Y-Yeah, I got to go. I’m late for class. | 是啊 我要走了 上课要迟到了 |
[05:27] | School’s over! | 不是放学了吗 |
[05:28] | But okay! | 不过没关系 |
[05:38] | Hall and Oates. | 霍尔和奥茨[乐队] |
[05:40] | That’s so Greg. He must have a surprise waiting. | 是格雷格的风格 他肯定有个惊喜等着我 |
[05:45] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[05:48] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[05:49] | A leaf blower? | 一个落叶机 |
[05:50] | We are not having that “Give it all up | 我不想再和他商量什么 |
[05:52] | and become gardeners in Vermont” Conversation again. | “放弃一切成为佛蒙特州的园丁”之类的了 |
[05:56] | The bedroom. | 卧室 |
[05:57] | Might as well go up and get it over with. | 我最好上楼去 应付完就好了 |
[06:05] | Looking for something? | 找东西吗 |
[06:07] | Just checking in. | 只是进来看看 |
[06:09] | What do you know? He actually listened. | 真没想到 他竟然听我话了 |
[06:11] | Maybe now I can get him to | 也许我还该告诉他 |
[06:12] | stop playing historical charades on Presidents’ Day. | 总统日别再玩历史类猜谜游戏 |
[06:15] | I’m a little teapot? | 我是小茶壶吗 |
[06:18] | Taylor’s a little teapot? | 泰勒是个小茶壶吗 |
[06:24] | Teapot Dome Scandal! | 茶壶顶丑闻[贿赂丑闻] |
[06:25] | I’m a teapot. You two watch “Scandal.” | 我是个茶壶 你们俩看《丑闻》 |
[06:27] | How could you not get that? | 你们怎么不懂呢 |
[06:28] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s on us. | 是啊 是啊 是我们的错 |
[06:31] | You want to read the intro to my book proposal? | 你想看看我的出版计划的介绍吗 |
[06:34] | So bad. | 很遗憾 |
[06:35] | So, so bad. | 太 太遗憾了 |
[06:37] | Can’t now. | 现在不行 |
[06:38] | But real soon. | 但很快就可以了 |
[06:45] | Why are you throwing out all the Valentines | 你干嘛扔掉这些你在班里收到的 |
[06:46] | you got from your class? | 情人节卡片呢 |
[06:48] | They’re just cruddy drugstore cards | 不过就是些药妆店买的破卡 |
[06:50] | their parents signed for them. | 还是父母帮写的 |
[06:52] | I’m a little down on love. | 我对爱情有点失望了 |
[06:54] | Join the club. | 同病相怜 |
[06:56] | The hell with Alice. | 去他的爱丽丝 |
[06:57] | I think it’s sweet that you have a romantic side. | 我觉得你浪漫的一面真的很好 |
[07:00] | You have a little bit of your dad in you. | 这点你遗传你爸 |
[07:02] | By the way, why hasn’t he done anything for you this year? | 说到这个 他今年怎么没为你准备惊喜 |
[07:05] | Where’s the skywriting, the marching bands? | 飞机喷字呢 仪仗队呢 |
[07:08] | You guys having problems? | 你们有问题吗 |
[07:09] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:10] | No! | 没有 |
[07:12] | We’re not having problems. | 我们没有问题 |
[07:14] | Are we? | 没有吧 |
[07:15] | Good, because if you two ever went your separate ways — | 很好 如果你们要各走各的… |
[07:18] | Oh, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[07:19] | I can’t even imagine living in something smaller than this. | 我不敢想象住在一个比这还小的房子里 |
[07:23] | Katie, can you come here for a sec? | 凯蒂 你能过来一下吗 |
[07:24] | That’s probably it — | 那可能就是惊喜了 |
[07:26] | Valentine’s surprise in his office. | 书房里的情人节惊喜 |
[07:27] | No problems here. | 没有问题 |
[07:32] | So, what can I do for you? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[07:34] | Have you seen my lumbar support cushion? | 你看到我的腰部支撑垫了吗 |
[07:37] | It’s now Anna-Kat’s pony bed. | 已经成了安娜凯特的小马的床 |
[07:41] | Anything…you have… | 你在…这儿… |
[07:43] | going on…around here? | 忙着…做什么事吗 |
[07:50] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:51] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[07:52] | Have I neglected Greg for so long | 我是不是忽略格雷格太久 |
[07:54] | that our romance has dried up? | 以至于我们的浪漫都枯竭了 |
[07:55] | Like that sponge below the kitchen sink | 就像厨房水槽下面的海绵一样 |
[07:57] | that I never use but I never throw away? | 我从来不用 却也从来不扔 |
[07:58] | My ride to the party’s here. | 接我去派对的车到了 |
[08:00] | Call us when you get there. | 到了给我们打个电话 |
[08:01] | And don’t let anybody cop a Valentine’s feel. | 不要让任何人占你的便宜 |
[08:04] | Uncomfortable. I’m leaving. | 好尴尬 我走了 |
[08:06] | And text us every hour. | 每小时发一次短信 |
[08:07] | Don’t you trust me? | 你们是不相信我吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah, but that whole cop-a-feel thing really freaked me out. | 相信 不过你妈说的占便宜什么的吓到我了 |
[08:12] | Okay. Well… I’ll leave you alone. | 好吧 我就不打扰你了 |
[08:18] | Oh! Who’s this for? | 这是送给谁的 |
[08:21] | Oh. It’s all yours. | 送你的 |
[08:22] | It must be a part of a bigger surprise, | 肯定是大惊喜的一小部分 |
[08:24] | like the first clue of a scavenger hunt is hidden inside. | 就像是寻宝游戏藏在其中的第一条线索一样 |
[08:35] | That was an odd thing to do. | 你在做些什么奇怪的事 |
[08:39] | Just wanted to offer you half. | 只是想分你一半 |
[08:42] | You sure you don’t want to step on it first, | 你确定不想先踩几脚 |
[08:43] | maybe run it over with your car? | 或者再开车压一压 |
[08:47] | Here’s another Valentine’s Day favorite. | 接下来是另外一首情人节热播歌曲 |
[09:00] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[09:01] | Never better. | 好得不能再好了 |
[09:06] | Hey, Mom — | 妈妈 |
[09:08] | Just great! | 好极了 |
[09:14] | Casey Otis is having a party tonight, and — | 今晚凯西·奥蒂斯家里有个派对… |
[09:16] | Is she the one whose father got gender-reassignment surgery, | 凯西是不是那个爸爸做了变性手术 |
[09:19] | then her mom left him and married another woman? | 她妈妈离开了他 又娶了另一个女人的那个 |
[09:20] | Right. Can I go? | 是的 我可以去吗 |
[09:21] | Will there be a mom, stepmom, or trans-mom present? | 她妈妈 或者后妈 或者变性妈妈在场吗 |
[09:24] | Totally — Mom asked the same thing, | 当然了 妈妈也问了同样的话 |
[09:25] | and she already called to make sure. | 她已经打电话确认过了 |
[09:27] | Well, if it’s okay with her, it’s okay with me. | 如果妈妈同意了 那我也没意见 |
[09:28] | Thank you! | 谢啦 |
[09:29] | I’ll just double-check. | 我去再确认一下 |
[09:34] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[09:35] | Oh. To you, too, baby. | 你也快乐 亲爱的 |
[09:38] | So, Taylor tells me — | 泰勒告诉我… |
[09:38] | We have to go, or I’ll be late for volleyball practice! | 我们该走了 不然排球训练要迟到了 |
[09:40] | I’m team captain! Team captain can’t be late! | 我是队长 队长从不迟到 |
[09:42] | Geez, Taylor. | 天哪 泰勒 |
[09:43] | Let’s save that level of panic | 把这个慌张劲儿 |
[09:45] | for the first time you miss your period. | 留到你第一次没来月经的时候用吧 |
[09:46] | Come on, let’s move it, people. | 走吧 我们走 |
[09:49] | I know you have to write your book proposal, | 我知道你要写你的出版计划 |
[09:51] | so don’t feel like you need to do anything big for me this year. | 所以今年你不用为我准备大惊喜 |
[09:53] | Big? Whatever do you mean? | 大惊喜 比如呢 |
[09:56] | Seriously, a card is all I need. | 说真的 卡片就够了 |
[10:00] | Card it is. | 那就卡片咯 |
[10:04] | It’ll be the biggest one yet. | 今年的惊喜可是最大的 |
[10:15] | You’re a love vulture. | 你简直就是只爱情秃鹫 |
[10:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:22] | Doris, it’s Greg. | 多瑞丝 我是格雷格 |
[10:23] | I need to talk to you without Katie knowing. | 我要瞒着凯蒂给你说件事情 |
[10:25] | I should take this. | 我接个电话 |
[10:27] | What do you need? | 有什么事 |
[10:28] | Okay, I have a big Valentine’s Day surprise for Katie, | 我为凯蒂准备了一个情人节惊喜 |
[10:30] | but I’m not done setting up, and I need you to stall her. | 但是我还没有布置好 所以需要你拖住她 |
[10:32] | Oh, Greg, maybe you shouldn’t surprise her. | 格雷格 也许你不应该准备惊喜 |
[10:35] | Oh, no, I do it every year. | 不是 我每年都会准备的 |
[10:36] | Oh, I know, but the thing is, | 我知道 但是问题是 |
[10:37] | all those over-the-top productions you do — | 你的那些夸张举动 |
[10:39] | she hates them. | 她讨厌极了 |
[10:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:42] | She doesn’t tell you because she doesn’t want to hurt your feelings. | 她不告诉你是因为不想伤你的心 |
[10:44] | I clearly have no issue with it. | 我倒是无所谓 |
[10:48] | Okay, well… thanks for letting me know. | 好吧 谢谢你告诉我 |
[10:51] | She just left, so whatever dumb thing you’re planning, | 她刚刚离开 所以无论你有什么愚蠢举动 |
[10:54] | put an end to it now. | 都别弄了 |
[11:05] | I totally love sailing now. I mean… | 我现在特别喜欢开帆船 |
[11:09] | Well, we’re taking the boat out this weekend. | 我们这周末要驾船出游 |
[11:12] | My parents said you could come. | 我父母说你也可以来 |
[11:14] | Cool. | 不错 |
[11:15] | You’re so funny. | 你太幽默了 |
[11:17] | Later. | 一会儿见 |
[11:21] | Oh, hi, Anna-Kat. | 你好 安娜凯特 |
[11:22] | You go near my brother again, | 你胆敢再靠近我哥哥一步 |
[11:24] | I’ll put poison in your water bottle. | 我就往你的水瓶里放毒药 |
[11:27] | Maybe I already did. | 说不定我已经放了 |
[11:34] | Hey, Alice. | 你好啊 爱丽丝 |
[11:35] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[11:36] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[11:37] | Yeah, uh, I got to go to class. | 是啊 我要走了 |
[11:40] | I’m late. | 上课要迟到了 |
[11:43] | School’s over! | 不是放学了吗 |
[11:44] | But okay! | 不过没关系 |
[11:53] | This is gonna take forever. | 太难收拾了 |
[12:06] | This is Greg Otto! | 我是格雷格·奥图 |
[12:08] | I’m canceling! | 我要取消预约 |
[12:11] | Don’t come! | 别来了 |
[12:14] | What do you mean they’re already here? | 他们已经到了什么意思 |
[12:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:23] | I was trying to — to call you, but — | 我本来想给你们打电话来着 但是 |
[12:26] | Yeah, I’m gonna cancel. | 我要取消表演 |
[12:27] | I just — I’m gonna cancel. | 我想取消表演 |
[12:28] | ‘Cause we don’t need you anymore, and — | 因为已经不需要了 |
[12:30] | Oh, my God, my wife’s here. | 我的天 我老婆来了 |
[12:31] | Come in, come in, come in, come in! | 进来进来进来 |
[12:32] | Come in. | 进来 |
[12:34] | Yeah, great, great. | 好极了 |
[12:40] | Go! Go! | 快走快走 |
[12:43] | Just go, go, go, go, go! Out back! | 快走快走 从后门出去 |
[12:49] | Yeah. Out! Out! | 出去出去 |
[12:55] | All right, get out. Go on. | 快出去 快点 |
[12:58] | Hall and Oates. | 霍尔和奥茨 |
[12:59] | Look, I’m giving you a check. | 我给你们支票 |
[13:00] | I’m paying you to shut up and go away. | 我现在花钱让你们闭嘴赶紧走 |
[13:04] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[13:05] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[13:15] | Greg? | 格雷格 |
[13:31] | Looking for something? | 找东西吗 |
[13:33] | Just checking in. | 只是进来看看 |
[13:40] | My ride to the party’s here. | 接我去派对的车到了 |
[13:41] | Call us when you get there. | 到了给我们打个电话 |
[13:42] | And don’t let anybody cop a Valentine’s feel. | 不要让任何人占你的便宜 |
[13:44] | Uncomfortable. I’m leaving. | 好尴尬 我走了 |
[13:46] | Text us every hour. | 每小时发一次短信 |
[13:47] | Don’t you trust me? | 你们是不相信我吗 |
[13:48] | Yeah, but that whole cop-a-feel thing really freaked me out. | 相信 不过你妈说的占便宜什么的吓到我了 |
[13:59] | Just wanted to offer you half. | 只是想分你一半 |
[14:02] | You sure you don’t want to step on it first, | 你确定不想先踩几脚 |
[14:03] | maybe run it over with your car? | 或者再开车压一压 |
[14:05] | Why didn’t you do anything for me for Valentine’s Day? | 为什么情人节你什么都不给我准备 |
[14:08] | You told me not to. | 你让我别准备的 |
[14:09] | I also told you that the big forks | 我也告诉过你大叉子 |
[14:10] | don’t go with the little forks in the silverware tray, | 不能和小叉子一起放进银器盘里 |
[14:12] | but that never stopped you. | 你也从来没听啊 |
[14:14] | Doris told me you hate my surprises. | 多瑞丝告诉我你讨厌我准备的惊喜 |
[14:17] | I’m sorry I’ve been so romantic all these years. | 很抱歉这么多年来我这么浪漫 |
[14:21] | Must have been terrible for you. | 你肯定觉得很烂吧 |
[14:23] | It’s not terrible! | 也不是很烂 |
[14:24] | It’s just annoying! | 就是很烦 |
[14:26] | I mean, I love you! | 不是 我是说我爱你 |
[14:34] | It’s just annoying! | 就是很烦 |
[14:36] | I mean, I love you! | 不是 我是说我爱你 |
[14:38] | You should have told me that you hate my surprises. | 你应该告诉我你讨厌我的惊喜 |
[14:40] | I feel like an idiot having made such a fuss all these years. | 我白准备了这么多年 我觉得我像个傻子 |
[14:42] | I would never let you know you ruined my Valentine’s Day, | 我不会告诉你你毁了我的情人节 |
[14:44] | because I don’t like Valentine’s Day, | 因为我不喜欢情人节 |
[14:46] | so there’s nothing there to ruin. | 所以也谈不上毁 |
[14:49] | Mom just made everything so clear to me. | 妈妈刚才让我明白了一切 |
[14:51] | She did? I didn’t understand her. | 真的 我一句话也没听懂 |
[14:53] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[14:54] | That’s what makes sense — her not making sense. | 这才是有道理的地方 就是她不讲道理 |
[14:58] | Okay…? | 好吧 |
[14:59] | Maybe all girls get confused on Valentine’s Day. | 也许所有女孩在情人节都很迷糊 |
[15:01] | That’s why Alice was acting all weird. | 所以爱丽丝才这么奇怪 |
[15:03] | I don’t think that’s it. | 我觉得不是这个原因 |
[15:07] | I’m just gonna give her the key chain. | 我要把钥匙链送给她 |
[15:08] | No! | 不要 |
[15:09] | Why do you care? | 你关心什么 |
[15:11] | I don’t. | 我才不关心 |
[15:12] | What’s Alice doing here? | 爱丽丝怎么来了 |
[15:13] | Where?! | 在哪儿 |
[15:15] | Hey! Give that back! That’s for Alice! | 还给我 这是给爱丽丝的 |
[15:17] | It’s for the toilet now! | 现在要被我冲进厕所啦 |
[15:21] | Look, I don’t give you a hard time for not making an effort. | 你一点不上心 我不介意 |
[15:23] | You shouldn’t give me a hard time for making one. | 你也不应该介意我如此上心 |
[15:24] | You should appreciate it. | 你应该感到感激 |
[15:25] | I do! | 我感激啊 |
[15:27] | Kind of. | 有一点点感激吧 |
[15:28] | We just speak different love languages. | 我们只是有不同的爱的语言 |
[15:30] | Where’d you get that nonsense? | 哪儿学来的 |
[15:31] | Angela. | 安吉拉说的 |
[15:32] | She also sleeps under a copper pyramid | 她睡在铜制金字塔下面 |
[15:34] | so she can live forever. | 好长命百岁 |
[15:36] | Give it back now! | 快还给我 |
[15:36] | You’re not supposed to lock doors! | 你不应该锁门的 |
[15:38] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[15:39] | What is going on?! | 发生什么事了 |
[15:40] | We are trying to celebrate Valentine’s Day over here! | 我们还要过情人节呢 |
[15:43] | Anna-Kat stole my present for Alice. | 安娜凯特把我给爱丽丝的礼物偷走了 |
[15:46] | Anna-Kat, open this door! Right now! | 安娜凯特 快开门 |
[15:48] | Right now! | 赶快开门 |
[15:51] | Sweetie, why did you take Oliver’s key chain? | 亲爱的 你为什么拿奥利弗的钥匙链 |
[15:54] | I don’t want him to give it to Alice. | 我不想他把这个送给爱丽丝 |
[15:55] | That’s none of your business. | 这个不关你的事 |
[15:57] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[15:57] | Why don’t you want him to give it to her? | 为什么你不想他送给她 |
[16:00] | I caught Alice flirting with Kurt Brockwell in the hall. | 我碰见爱丽丝和库尔特·布洛克威尔打情骂俏 |
[16:03] | Kurt Brockwell… | 库尔特·布洛克威尔 |
[16:05] | That super-hot guy that danced with Alice at the cotillion? | 就是那个和爱丽丝跳沙龙舞的帅小伙儿吗 |
[16:07] | The 14-year-old boy, yes. | 是的 那个14岁的男生 |
[16:09] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这个意思 |
[16:10] | Are you sure it was flirting? | 你确定是在打情骂俏 |
[16:12] | He said, “Cool.” | 他说 “不错” |
[16:14] | She went, “Ha ha ha! You’re so funny.” | 她回答道 “哈哈哈 你太幽默了” |
[16:18] | An unmotivated expression of delight. | 无缘无故地表达喜悦之情 |
[16:21] | I’m sorry, son. | 很遗憾 儿子 |
[16:24] | You are a wonderful, smart… | 你是一个优秀 聪明 |
[16:28] | sometimes-sweet kid. | 有时还很贴心的小伙子 |
[16:30] | So forget about Alice McCarthy. | 忘了爱丽丝·麦卡锡吧 |
[16:31] | If she wants that super-hot guy… | 如果她想和那个超帅的小鲜肉在一起 |
[16:33] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[16:35] | …then it’s her loss. | 那就是她的损失 |
[16:37] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[16:39] | Any girl would be lucky to get a gift from you. | 任何女孩儿能收到你的礼物都是她的荣幸 |
[16:46] | If it makes you feel better, | 如果这话能让你好受些的话 |
[16:48] | I threatened to poison her if she ever came near you again. | 我威胁她如果再靠近你就毒死她 |
[16:51] | That does make me feel better. | 确实让我好受多了 |
[16:53] | Doesn’t make me feel better. | 我没有觉得好受 |
[16:56] | Poor Oliver. | 可怜的奥利弗 |
[16:57] | It can be extremely disappointing | 你为某人准备了惊喜 |
[16:59] | when you plan a surprise for somebody | 但是他们却没有丝毫的感激 |
[17:00] | and they don’t appreciate it. | 确实令人失望 |
[17:02] | And the subtlety award goes to not Greg. | 你这话说得一点也不含蓄 |
[17:05] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气了 |
[17:06] | I just don’t need a flash mob or barbershop quartet | 我只是不需要什么快闪族或是理发店四重唱 |
[17:08] | or a full choir singing to me. | 或是合唱团来给我唱歌 |
[17:10] | – You knew about the choir? – You got a choir?! | -你知道合唱团的事了 -你请了合唱团 |
[17:14] | Hey, Taylor. | 嘿 泰勒 |
[17:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:17] | She fell and sprained her ankle. | 她摔倒了 扭伤了脚踝 |
[17:18] | Let me talk to one of Amy’s moms. | 把电话给艾米的其中一个妈妈 |
[17:21] | None of them are there? | 都不在 |
[17:22] | What do you mean, no one’s there? | 什么意思 都不在 |
[17:23] | Don’t move. We are coming to get you right now. | 别走 我们马上来接你 |
[17:26] | Taylor told me you talked to a parent. | 泰勒说你跟一位家长说过了 |
[17:27] | She told me the same thing. | 她也是跟我这么说的 |
[17:28] | She played us, Greg. | 她耍了我们 格雷格 |
[17:31] | It’s extremely disappointing when a family member | 一位家庭成员对你隐瞒重要信息 |
[17:33] | withholds important information from you. | 这令人失望至极 |
[17:35] | T.O. Kid’s hurt. Fight’s on hold. | T.O 孩子受伤 吵架先暂停 |
[17:37] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:37] | What’s “T.O.”? | T.O什么意思 |
[17:38] | – Time-out. – Right. | -暂停 -对 |
[17:41] | Thank you for watching the kids on such short notice. | 感谢你临时来帮我们照顾孩子们 |
[17:42] | Of course. | 没事 |
[17:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:45] | This is Samantha. | 这位是萨曼莎 |
[17:46] | We bumped into each other at the bar — at Viva’s. | 我们在薇娅酒吧遇见的 |
[17:49] | You’re a mom at school. | 你孩子和我孩子读同一所学校 |
[17:50] | Yeah, our sons are in the Entrepreneurs Club together. | 是的 我们的儿子都在企业家俱乐部 |
[17:52] | That’s right! | 对 |
[17:53] | Vulture. | 秃鹫 |
[17:56] | Can we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[18:01] | The doctor at the emergency room | 急诊室的医生说 |
[18:03] | said you need to keep your foot elevated. | 你要把脚抬高 |
[18:04] | This is why I didn’t want you to wear my heels. | 这就是为什么我不让你穿我的高跟鞋 |
[18:06] | I know what I’m talking about! | 我说的肯定没错 |
[18:07] | And you lied to us about there being an adult at the party! | 而且你骗我们说派对上有家长在 |
[18:09] | You don’t have to keep yelling at me. | 你们不用一直吼我 |
[18:11] | I feel bad enough already. | 我已经觉得后悔了 |
[18:12] | I’m out for the whole volleyball season. | 整个排球赛季我都不能上场了 |
[18:14] | Yeah. It’s your own fault — because you didn’t listen! | 都是你自己的错 因为你不听话 |
[18:17] | You’re still yelling at me. | 你还是在吼我 |
[18:18] | Damn right I am! | 我就吼你了怎么着 |
[18:19] | I wanted to go to the party, and I knew you’d say no. | 我想去这个派对 我知道你们不会同意的 |
[18:21] | And we’d be right, because there was no one there watching you, | 我们也没做错 因为没有家长照顾你 |
[18:24] | and it turned out to be a disaster! | 结果现在果然出事了 |
[18:25] | Did you think that we wanted to spend our Valentine’s Day | 你觉得我们想在急诊室 |
[18:27] | in the emergency room? | 过情人节吗 |
[18:29] | No. | 不想 |
[18:29] | You weren’t thinking about anybody but yourself. | 你从来都不为其他人考虑 |
[18:32] | Only what you wanted. | 眼中只有自己的利益 |
[18:39] | Time in. | 暂停结束 |
[18:41] | Yeah, that’s right. | 手势没做错 |
[18:44] | Katie, I’m wrong to be mad at you | 凯蒂 我不应该因为 |
[18:45] | about not liking my surprises. | 你不喜欢我的惊喜而对你生气 |
[18:47] | I guess I was only thinking about what I want. | 我只考虑到了我自己 |
[18:50] | I just have to accept | 我必须接受现实 |
[18:50] | that when it comes to matters of the heart… | 在浪漫这方面 |
[18:53] | you’re kind of a dude. | 你就是个纯爷们儿 |
[18:59] | – Can I — – No! You’re grounded! | -我能 -不能 你被禁足了 |
[19:01] | Well, I-I didn’t let anyone cop a feel. | 我没有让人占我便宜 |
[19:03] | You don’t get points for that! | 这个有什么好得意的 |
[19:12] | This is for you. | 这个送给你 |
[19:14] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:17] | It has an “A” On it — for “Anna-Kat.” | 上面写的A 意思是安娜凯特 |
[19:19] | Thanks for sticking up for me. | 谢谢你为我出头 |
[19:22] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[19:23] | I’m glad. | 我很欣慰 |
[19:24] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[19:29] | So, what are we playing? | 我们玩什么 |
[19:31] | It’s fine. You don’t have to play with me. | 没关系 你不用陪我玩 |
[19:34] | Yes, I do. | 我要陪 |
[19:35] | ‘Cause I’m your sister? And you love me? | 因为我是你妹妹 而且你爱我吗 |
[19:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:38] | And Angela’s downstairs with my friend’s mom, | 还因为安吉拉在楼下和我朋友的妈妈 |
[19:40] | sucking face. | 激吻 |
[19:42] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[19:45] | I finally get the love-language thing. | 我终于弄懂爱的语言这件事情了 |
[19:47] | Greg loves me the way he wants to be loved. | 格雷格用他希望被爱的方式来爱我 |
[19:50] | If he likes these elaborate gestures, | 如果他喜欢这种夸张的方式 |
[19:52] | then I need to get on board — | 那我也要为了他 |
[19:55] | for him. | 配合他 |
[19:56] | Finally got Anna-Kat down. | 终于把安娜凯特哄睡着了 |
[20:00] | What’s going on in here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:04] | “John Stewart Mill’s conception of liberty | “约翰·斯图尔特·密尔对自由的解读 |
[20:07] | justified the freedom of the individual | 使个人自由合法化 |
[20:10] | in opposition to unlimited state | 反对不受限制的国家 |
[20:13] | and social…control.” | 和社会控制” |
[20:17] | You’re reading my book proposal lying in bed, wearing lingerie? | 你穿着性感内衣在床上读我写的书 |
[20:22] | I’ve never been more turned on. | 我从未如此性奋过 |
[20:24] | You are definitely speaking my love language! | 你说的绝对是我的爱的语言 |
[20:29] | Happy Valentine’s Day, baby. | 情人节快乐 亲爱的 |
[20:40] | You’re cleaning that up. | 由你负责打扫干净 |