Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Come on, get in the car — Family breakfast. 快点上车 家庭早餐
[00:03] Mom, I have to practice my squat jumps for volleyball. 妈 我得为排球练习蹲跳
[00:05] Your what? Oh, good Lord. 你什么 老天爷
[00:07] If I did that, 如果我这样做
[00:09] Anna-Kat wouldn’t be the only one peeing in the yard. 在院子里撒尿的就不只是安娜凯特了
[00:10] Get in the car. 快上车
[00:12] Oh, and we have to stop by Office Depot. 我们得去下办公用品店
[00:14] I need to make some posters for the school’s recycling drive — 我得为学校的回收活动印些海报
[00:16] – chairman. – You can start by recycling -我是主席 -你可以先回收
[00:19] that stupid blue bag from The New York Times 《纽约时报》的蓝色袋子
[00:22] that you leave next to the toilet every day. 你每天放在马桶边的
[00:24] – Do I have to go? – Yes! -我一定要去吗 -是的
[00:26] I want a fun family outing. Now get in the car. 我要的是有趣的家庭集体外出 上车
[00:30] Mom, we talked about the sweat pants — 妈 我们说过运动裤的事
[00:32] Westporters get dressed to go out in public. 西港人精心打扮后才会去公共场所
[00:35] We’re not Westporters. 我们不是西港人
[00:36] We are renters who live in Westport. 我们只是租房子住在西港
[00:37] It is a small distinction, but I cling to it. 有微小的差别 但我坚持
[00:40] Now, get in the car. 现在给我上车
[00:45] Mama, I found this on the windshield. 妈妈 我在挡风玻璃上发现的
[00:47] A “Concerned” Neighbor thinks “关心的”邻居觉得
[00:49] we should get the dent in our minivan fixed. 我们应该修好车上的凹痕
[00:51] It’s sullying the neighborhood. 这样有损社区形象
[00:54] And look at that — unsigned. 看 没签名
[00:56] There’s something very wrong with this place. 这个地方真是有毛病
[00:59] Coward! 胆小鬼
[01:14] Anna-Kat, the weird-versus-cute ratio 安娜凯特 怪异和可爱的比例
[01:17] is getting way out of whack. 已经乱套了
[01:19] Don’t talk to your sister like that. 别这样跟妹妹说话
[01:20] She’s always embarrassing me. 她总是让我丢脸
[01:21] You should see how she walks down the hall at school. 你们应该看看她是怎么走学校走道的
[01:28] Hey, isn’t that your sister? 那不是你妹妹吗
[01:31] Yeah. She’s feral. We found her in the woods. 她是狼孩 我们在树林里捡到她的
[01:35] I don’t care if she’s setting the teachers’ lounge on fire. 就算她把老师休息室烧了我也不在乎
[01:38] You’re her brother, and you need to have her back. 你是她哥 你得支持她
[01:40] Just in case… 以防万一
[01:41] I actually do care if you set the teachers’ lounge on fire. 你真把老师休息室烧了我还是在乎的
[01:44] No cellphones. 不准玩手机
[01:46] I have rights. 我有权利
[01:47] Isn’t that cute? 她真可爱
[01:49] No, you don’t. 你没有
[01:50] Whoever told you that is not helping you. 跟你说这话的人没有帮到你
[01:53] I am in charge, 我说了算
[01:55] and we are going to have a low-tech family breakfast 我们要吃顿没有电子产品的家庭早餐
[01:57] like we used to do back home. 就像在家里一样
[01:58] Westport is our home. We’re not visiting. 西港就是我们的家 我们不是在走亲戚
[02:00] You know, I saw on Facebook that everyone from our old cul-de-sac 我在脸书上看到咱们老家的人
[02:02] got together for the annual kickball game. 聚在一起举行年度踢球赛
[02:04] Carl made that punch in a trash can that he always brings. 卡尔做了他每次都会带去的垃圾桶装的潘趣酒
[02:07] What’s that stuff called? 那玩意儿叫什么来着
[02:08] Trash Can Punch. 垃圾桶潘趣酒
[02:09] Yeah, that makes sense. 有道理
[02:10] They didn’t even think to invite us. 他们没想到邀请我们
[02:12] Because we don’t live there anymore. 因为我们不住那里了
[02:14] We still kind of live there. 我们依然算是住在那里
[02:16] In no way, shape, or form do we live there. 我们绝对一定肯定没住那里
[02:19] That’s why I said “Kind of.” 所以我说”算是”
[02:21] I’m bored. 我好无聊
[02:23] Okay, let’s play a family game. I Spy. Who wants to go first? 我们来玩家庭游戏”我看到” 谁先来
[02:25] I’d love to go first. 我先来
[02:28] I spy Alice coming in, and I spy you in sweat pants, 我看到爱丽丝进来 我看到你穿着运动裤
[02:32] so I spy me going over to her. 所以我看到自己去她那边
[02:35] It’s “I spy with my little eye”! 应该说”我的眼睛看到”
[02:37] Oh! I spy with my little eye the girls from the volleyball team. 我的眼睛看到了排球队的女生
[02:44] I Spy is really bringing this family together. “我看到”真是让一家人拉近了距离
[02:46] Why don’t they want to eat with us? 他们为什么不想和我们一起吃饭
[02:48] You should be happy they’re making friends. 他们交朋友你应该高兴
[02:49] Yeah, Westport friends. 西港的朋友
[02:51] Look at them — They’re probably talking about 看他们 可能在说
[02:54] their Christmas vacation in Turks and Caicos. 在特克斯和凯科斯群岛的圣诞假期
[02:56] I am angry that I even know what Turks and Caicos is now. 我生气 我现在甚至知道特克斯和凯科斯群岛
[02:59] And look at Taylor and her friends — 看泰勒和她的朋友
[03:01] They are splitting a muffin four ways. Why? 一个松饼分四份 为什么
[03:03] Because this town muffin shames women, and it starts early. 因为在这里女人吃松饼是件丑事 从少女时代起
[03:06] I just wanted to do something as a family, 我只想我们一家人一起做点什么
[03:08] and this town is getting in our way. 这个地方妨碍我们了
[03:13] Can I have some cream? 可以给我点奶油吗
[03:14] Soy, almond, cashew, or lactose-free? 大豆杏仁腰果还是无乳糖的
[03:16] Half-and-half. 一半一半
[03:18] Half almond, half soy? 一半杏仁一半大豆吗
[03:19] No. Half milk, half fatter milk. 不 一半牛奶一半高脂奶
[03:22] Oh, I’m sorry. We stopped carrying cream. 抱歉 我们不提供奶油了
[03:24] Nobody wants it, because it’s very unhealthy for you. 没人需要 因为对你非常不健康
[03:27] No — This was not the day to say that. 不 今天不宜说这话
[03:30] I want cream and other normal stuff. 我要奶油和其他正常的东西
[03:33] I object to gluten-free pancakes, 我拒绝无谷蛋白煎饼
[03:35] turkey bacon, and almond soy milk! 火鸡培根 杏仁豆奶
[03:37] I want real milk. 我要真正的牛奶
[03:38] Why can’t any of you in this town be normal and regular? 你们这里的人为什么不能表现正常
[03:41] And why can’t any of you 你们为什么都不能
[03:43] drink cocktails out of a trash can like the rest of America?! 像其他美国人一样喝垃圾桶里的鸡尾酒
[03:55] This might be why they don’t want to eat with us. 这可能是他们不想和我们一起吃饭的原因
[03:59] Well, that about wraps up the popular phase of our childhood. 我们受欢迎的童年时期到此结束
[04:03] The cream was my last straw. 奶油是压死我的最后一根稻草
[04:05] Now I get why Fat Pam moved away. 现在我明白为什么胖帕姆要搬走
[04:07] I wonder what her last straw was. 不知道压死她的最后一根稻草是什么
[04:08] Maybe she got her arm stuck in one of those tiny blouses 也许她的胳膊卡在了主大道上
[04:11] that they sell on Main Street and couldn’t get it out. 卖的小衬衫里 脱不下来
[04:13] Then the seam split, she had to roll it up in a ball, 然后开线了 她只能把衬衫卷成团
[04:15] hide it in her pants, 藏在裤子里
[04:16] and then throw it out in the ladies’ room. 从女厕所里扔出去
[04:17] I’m worried about how specific that example was. 这个例子也太详细了吧
[04:20] No bright-siding it — We just don’t fit in, 别找好的一面 我们就是无法融入
[04:23] and I haven’t liked it since the minute we got here. 我一到这里就不喜欢这个地方
[04:34] I love it! I have such a good feeling about this! 我喜欢 感觉好极了
[04:38] Hello! 你们好
[04:40] Hi! I’m Katie. 你好 我是凯蒂
[04:42] – Ah, nice to meet you. – This is my husband, Greg. -很高兴见到你 -这是我丈夫格雷格
[04:44] – Hello. – Hello. -你好 -你好
[04:45] And this is Taylor and Oliver. 这是泰勒和奥利弗
[04:47] Hi. You play volleyball? 你好 你打排球吗
[04:49] – Yes. – Westport Unified has a great team. -是的 -西港联合学校的校队非常棒
[04:51] Oh, good to know. 太好了
[04:53] I played when I went there — State champions, 1956. 我上学的时候也打球 1956年州冠军
[04:56] Yeah, but do you have a Quidditch team? 你们有魁地奇队吗
[04:58] Oliver’s going through a very intense Harry Potter phase. 奥利弗正经历哈利·波特狂热阶段
[05:01] We still like him, but it’s been a struggle. 我们还是喜欢他 但挺纠结的
[05:02] Come on in. I’ll show you the place. 来吧 我带你们看房子
[05:04] You two go wait in the car. 你们两个在车上等着
[05:05] To Platform 9 3/4! 去9又3/4站台
[05:10] That Lemony Snicket phase is looking pretty good right about now. 真心怀念雷蒙·斯尼奇的狂热阶段
[05:13] – They can come in. – Oh, no. -他们可以进来 -不
[05:14] Our youngest daughter Anna-Kat is in the car. 我们的小女儿安娜凯特在车上
[05:16] She is afraid of strangers, lawns, and germs. 她害怕陌生人 草坪和细菌
[05:18] We’re actually moving to Westport to help her… 我们就是想搬来西港治疗她的
[05:19] …so hopefully she’ll be rolling around your lawn 希望她将来可以和陌生人一起在你家草坪上打滚
[05:21] covered with germs with a stranger. 全身沾满细菌
[05:23] Okay! Well, come on in. 好的 进来
[05:27] So, that’s it. 看完了
[05:31] It’s really nice, but I don’t know. 真是不错 但我不知道
[05:34] It’s a little out of our price range. 价格有点超出我们的承受能力
[05:36] Maybe we should look at other towns. 也许我们应该去其他地方看看
[05:38] – You see like down-to-Earth people. – We are. -你们看起来很接地气 -是的
[05:40] We’re very respectful of the laws of gravity. 我们非常尊重重力
[05:42] He makes jokes like that. 他是这样开玩笑的
[05:45] I like you two. 我喜欢你们
[05:46] If you’re interested, 如果你们有兴趣
[05:47] I’ll figure out a way to make it work. 我来想办法
[05:53] Well, thank — 谢
[05:54] Thank you very — 谢谢你
[05:55] Well, that’s our Anna-Kat. 是安娜凯特
[05:56] She also doesn’t like confined spaces or cars. 她也不喜欢密闭空间和车
[05:58] But bright side — She hates Harry Potter. 但好的一面 她讨厌哈利·波特
[06:01] What’d you think? 你觉得如何
[06:02] I’m not sure. Do we belong in a fancy town like this? 我不确定 我们能住在这么高档的地方吗
[06:06] Well, hello. I’m Pam. I live across the street. 你好 我是帕姆 住在对面
[06:09] Katie. 我是凯蒂
[06:10] I’m Greg. 我是格雷格
[06:12] I’m gonna go deal with that. 我去处理一下
[06:13] Are you thinking of moving in? 你在考虑搬来吗
[06:15] – Maybe. – Oh, well, you just have to. -也许 -你一定得来
[06:17] Well, I don’t know much about the town. 我对这个地方不太了解
[06:19] Oh, the people of Westport are so warm and welcoming. 西港人非常热情好客
[06:22] You have to rent it. I just can’t let you go! 你必须租下来 我不能放你走
[06:26] Could I do such a thing? 我会这样做吗
[06:28] Could I trick this lady into moving here 我会骗这个女人搬到这里
[06:30] so there’d be another fat housewife in Westport? 这样西港又多了一个胖家庭主妇吗
[06:32] Fudge? 吃糖
[06:33] You are so sweet. 你真是好人
[06:36] Apparently, I could. 显然我会这样做
[06:38] I think I’m gonna love it here. 我想我会喜欢这里的
[06:42] She tricked me. Damn you, Fat Pam. 她骗了我 见鬼 胖帕姆
[06:55] What the hell? 搞什么
[06:57] Oh, my God. 我的天
[06:59] They’re selling our lawn. 他们要卖我们的草坪
[07:03] You have no right to sell our house out from under us. 你不能在我们还住着就卖掉我们的房子
[07:06] Yes, I know it’s not our house, 我知道这不是我们的房子
[07:07] and you have every right to do it, so I was wrong about that. 你有权利 我说错了
[07:09] But surely you have some sense of moral obligation? 但你肯定有道德责任感吧
[07:12] Okay, so I was wrong about that, too. 这点我也错了
[07:14] To be fair, you don’t own the house, your mother does, 公平来说 房子不是你的 是你母亲的
[07:17] so I would like to have her contact information. 所以我需要她的联系方式
[07:20] No, I am not going to do that to myself. 不 我不会对自己这样做
[07:23] Wow. Don just went premium cable at the end there. 唐刚才说了有线台才能看到的限制级语言
[07:26] Why don’t we just buy the house? 我们为什么不买下房子呢
[07:28] I’ll give you several million reasons why we can’t do that. 我可以给你几百万个不能买的理由
[07:30] We can rent. 我们另租
[07:31] There’s a place on Bayberry Lane for $17,000 a month. 杨梅巷有房子月租一万七
[07:34] I’ll give you 15,000 reasons why we can’t do that. 我可以给你一万五千个不能租的理由
[07:36] What do we do? 怎么办
[07:38] Move — to a normal town with normal people 搬到一个住着正常人的正常地方
[07:42] with restaurants that have normal coffee additives. 餐馆里有着正常的咖啡伴侣
[07:44] – We can’t leave Westport! – We’re all happy here. -我们不能离开西港 -我们在这里都很开心
[07:46] Not all of us. This is a sign that we should move. 不是所有人都开心 这是我们应该搬家的征兆
[07:50] And there is a literal sign in our front yard 而且前院有块实实在在的牌子[征兆]
[07:52] telling us that we have to move. 告诉我们必须搬家
[07:54] So it’s a sign and a sign. 所以这是征兆加征兆
[07:57] I won’t accept that. You know what? 我不接受 知道吗
[07:59] We don’t need Don to tell us where his mother is. 我们不需要唐说出他母亲的下落
[08:02] We can look up Linda Smith online 可以在网上查琳达·史密斯
[08:03] and convince her to change her mind. 说服她改变主意
[08:05] Linda Smith. 琳达·史密斯
[08:08] I’ll give you 14,753 reasons why that won’t work. 我可以给你14753个理由为什么网上找行不通
[08:13] Right. 对
[08:17] I know Taylor and Oliver would be mad 我知道如果我们搬到这样的地方
[08:19] if we moved to a town like this, 泰勒和奥利弗会生气
[08:20] but they were mad the first time that we moved, 但我们第一次搬家他们也生气
[08:22] and they got over it. 后来就好了
[08:23] Well, what about Anna-Kat? 安娜凯特呢
[08:24] She’s taken a bit of a step back lately. 她最近有些退步
[08:26] Dr. Ellie says it’s all part of the process, but I don’t know. 埃莉医生说会有这种情况 但我不知道
[08:29] Maybe a fresh start someplace new is exactly what she needs. 也许在新地方有个新开始是她需要的
[08:35] – Do you have any soy milk? – No. -有豆奶吗 -没
[08:38] – Cashew milk? – No. -腰果奶 -没
[08:39] – Lactose-free? – No. -无乳糖的 -没
[08:41] Rice milk? 米奶
[08:44] Any other questions? 还有其他问题吗
[08:46] No. You’ve answered them all correctly. 没有 你的答案全部正确
[08:48] This table is sticky. 桌子有些粘粘的
[08:52] I’m supposed to bus my own table? 我要自己擦桌子吗
[08:54] I am a U.S. Citizen. 我是美国公民
[08:56] Look at him — He doesn’t care. 看他 根本不在乎
[08:58] None of these people care here. 这里没人在乎
[09:00] They’re not worried what they’re wearing 他们不担心衣着
[09:01] or how many calories are in egg whites 或是蛋白有多少卡路里
[09:03] or if they brushed their teeth this morning. 今早刷牙了没有
[09:05] Did you not brush your teeth this morning? 你今天早上没刷牙吗
[09:09] Not sure. 不确定
[09:10] A town like this is where I belong, 我属于这样的地方
[09:13] – not Westport. – Katie, you can’t move. -不属于西港 -凯蒂 你不能搬走
[09:16] Think about us — Without you, 想想我们 没有你
[09:17] we’re just two wealthy minorities 我们只是两个有钱的非白人
[09:19] sitting on the same side of a table. 坐在桌子的同一边
[09:26] Aren’t you gonna miss this? 难道你不会想念这些吗
[09:28] I mean, Westport is beautiful. 西港很美
[09:30] I know, but nothing in there fits me, 我知道 但这里没有适合我的
[09:33] a candle in there costs $300… 一个蜡烛卖三百块
[09:35] …and there’s a restaurant that will serve you 有家餐厅的三道菜
[09:37] an entire three-course meal inside a mason jar. 全装在一个玻璃罐里
[09:40] Still, you can’t move. 但你还是不能搬走
[09:41] Move? You can’t move. 搬走 你不能搬
[09:43] If you move, that’ll make me 你搬走了 我就成了
[09:45] the second-fattest housewife in Westport. 西港第二胖的家庭主妇
[09:56] What’s this? 什么事
[09:57] Sit. 坐下
[10:01] This is an intervention. 这是劝诫会
[10:02] So, I want to review the rules — 我再确认下规矩
[10:04] We can say anything we want to say to Mom 想对妈妈说什么都行
[10:05] without repercussions? 没有后果吗
[10:07] – Yes. – Okay. I’ll go first. -是 -我先来
[10:09] Mom, your wanting to move makes me feel… 妈 你想搬走令我觉得
[10:13] She just walked away. 她就这样走了
[10:14] Huh. I did not account for that. 我没想到会这样
[10:17] You know, I promised the kids 我跟孩子们保证了
[10:18] you’d listen to what they had to say. 你会听他们说些什么
[10:20] Yeah, I got that… 我知道
[10:21] …but no thank you. 不用 谢谢
[10:23] What’s going on, honey? 怎么了 亲爱的
[10:24] Oliver has his first girlfriend, 奥利弗有了初恋女友
[10:26] Taylor is the captain of the volleyball team, 泰勒是排球队的队长
[10:28] and Anna-Kat is finally making friends, 安娜凯特终于交了朋友
[10:29] I’m Chairman of the — 我当上了主席
[10:31] I do not want to hear about the Recycling Committee. 我不想听回收委员会的事
[10:32] It’s not a hard position to acquire. 想得到这一职位又不难
[10:34] Sounds like the First Lady of Recycling 听起来回收委员会第一夫人
[10:36] needs an attitude adjustment. 要调整下态度
[10:37] The kids don’t want to move. 孩子们不想搬家
[10:38] You would have heard that if you had stayed for the intervention. 如果你刚才留下来就会听到
[10:40] I am not going to be lectured by my children. 我不会让孩子们教育我
[10:43] They destroyed my body and my career 他们毁了我的身材和事业
[10:45] and almost all my furniture. 还有几乎全部家具
[10:47] But you’re the one who was always pushing 但是你总是逼着大家
[10:49] for family breakfasts and family outings and — 吃家庭餐 一起外出
[10:52] I am done being judged by all the supermodel mommies 我已经受够了在没化妆送孩子上学时
[10:54] when I drop the kids off without a full face of makeup. 那些超模妈妈们对我指指点点
[10:56] I am done with them telling me that my car is dented 我受够了她们告诉我 我的车有凹痕
[11:00] and that I have to wear a bra in the grocery store. 我去杂货店时得戴文胸
[11:02] I’m done with this place, Greg. 我受够这里了 格雷格
[11:04] And seeing that sign go up in our yard 看到院子里竖着的牌子
[11:06] just made it all clear to me. 令我更加清楚了
[11:17] You know, I let you be captain of this ship most of the time, 大部分时间我让你做主
[11:20] because you enjoy it, 因为你喜欢这样做
[11:21] and you’re better at picking TV shows than I am. 你比我会选电视节目
[11:23] But just so that we’re on the same page, 但我们是同一战线的
[11:25] everything you just listed — They’re all about you. 你刚说的一切 全是关于你的
[11:29] Nothing about how the kids feel about this place or how I feel, 无视了孩子们和我对这个地方的看法
[11:32] but I guess that’s all that matters — How you feel. 我想只有你的感受才是重要的
[11:40] Mom, your wanting to move makes me feel — 妈 你想搬家让我觉得
[11:50] What is she doing? 她在做什么
[11:56] Mom, what is going on? 妈 出什么事了
[11:59] I may not belong here, but the rest of you do, 也许我不属于这里 但你们属于这里
[12:03] and that’s what counts. 这就行了
[12:05] Let’s do this. 我们来
[12:18] You realize the house is still for sale, right? 你们知道这房子依然要被卖掉吧
[12:23] I ruined the moment. 我毁了这一刻
[12:32] Okay — shut the curtains and lock the doors. 好了 关上窗户锁上门
[12:34] They can’t buy what they can’t see. 看不到的没法买
[12:41] Hello? Anyone home? 你好 有人在吗
[12:43] My key doesn’t work. 我的钥匙打不开
[12:44] We changed the locks. Go away. 我们换了锁 走开
[12:46] This house is not for sale. 这房子不卖的
[12:47] It is. That sign with my name on it says so. 卖的 上面有我名字的牌子表示要卖
[12:50] Just open up. This tray of cookies is getting heavy. 打开 这盘饼干很重的
[12:55] We’re not going anywhere. 我们哪里也不会去
[12:57] Yeah! You, Todd! 对 陶德
[12:59] Too much? 太过分了吗
[13:01] You know, people don’t really need to see the inside. 其实别人不用看里面
[13:03] Whoever buys this house is just gonna tear it down. 无论谁买 反正会拆掉
[13:06] Then we’re going down with it, 那我们就和房子同归于尽
[13:07] like Benjamin Guggenheim in the Titanic. 就像泰坦尼克号上的本杰明·古根海根一样
[13:10] Good reference, baby. 说得好 宝贝
[13:11] This is a very bad situation, but a very good cookie. 情况真糟 饼干真好吃
[13:15] The real-estate agent is right. 房地产经纪人说得对
[13:16] Whoever buys this house is just gonna tear it down. 谁买下都会把房子拆掉
[13:19] I wonder if the landlord thought of that. 不知道房东想到这点没
[13:23] Don, what can we do to make you reconsider? 唐 我们要怎样做才能让你重新考虑
[13:26] That’s easy — Outbid the cash offer that’s already come in. 简单 出价比别人高
[13:29] Or you could take a look at this. 或者你可以看看这个
[13:30] Is it a pile of cash? 是一堆现金吗
[13:32] You can’t put a price tag on these. 这些是无价的
[13:34] It’s a box of your old stuff. 是一箱你以前的东西
[13:36] We found it in the basement. 我们在地下室找到的
[13:44] I haven’t seen this baseball glove in 30 years. 我有30年没见过这个棒球手套了
[13:47] – Takes you back, doesn’t it? – Yeah. -让你想到过去对吗 -对
[13:50] You probably have a lot of memories in this house. 你在这栋房子里有很多回忆吧
[13:51] Sure do. 当然
[13:53] Just so you know, when someone buys this place, 你得知道 别人买了后
[13:56] they’re gonna tear it down. 会拆掉的
[13:57] Flatten it like it was never there. 夷为平地 好似从来不存在过
[13:59] And all those childhood memories… 所有的童年回忆
[14:01] All those precious childhood memories. 所有宝贵的童年回忆
[14:04] …they’ll go down with it. 全都没有了
[14:05] In a cloud of dust scattered across the fruited plains. 随一阵尘土消散在大地上
[14:15] I’m sick of it — 我受够了
[14:17] You bought your mistress an apartment. 你给小三买了房子
[14:19] Why don’t you move in with her? 你怎么不搬去和她住
[14:20] Get out of my life! 滚出我的生活
[14:21] You’re drunk again! You’re always drunk! 你又喝醉了 你总是醉醺醺的
[14:27] Yeah, lots of memories — 好多回忆
[14:30] all bad. 全是坏的
[14:31] I hope they level this place. 希望他们拆掉这里
[14:33] You look like you’re gonna cry. Use this. 你看起来快哭了 用这个
[14:42] We are not going to give up. 我们不会放弃的
[14:44] We’re going to call every Linda Smith 我们会打给三州区的所有琳达·史密斯
[14:46] in the tri-state area until we find your mom. 直到找到你妈妈
[14:48] She went back to her maiden name when my dad died. 我爸去世后她就改回娘家姓了
[14:50] You’ll never find her. 你们永远找不到她
[14:53] That’s where my cat Helen had her last diabetic seizure. 我的猫海伦最后一次发糖尿病癫痫就在这里
[15:00] He’s already getting offers. We’re out of time. 已经有人出价了 快没时间了
[15:03] I’m afraid it’s over. 恐怕只能这样了
[15:04] No, it’s not. We just have to find the woman who owns the house. 没有 只要找到这房子的主人就行
[15:07] Who’s gonna get her up to speed? Not it. 谁来跟她解释 我不干
[15:10] Group photos of all the championship teams 所有冠军队的集体照
[15:12] are on the trophy case 都在奖杯橱窗里
[15:13] with the players’ names written underneath. 下面有选手的名字
[15:15] Mrs. Smith was on the 1956 championship team. 史密斯太太是1956年冠军队的
[15:18] The photo would have her maiden name. 照片上是她的娘家姓
[15:19] You are a genius. 你是天才
[15:21] Right? 对吧
[15:23] Okay. Spell “Genius.” “天才”怎么拼写的
[15:26] Honey, walk away. Leave a winner. 亲爱的 算了 得意一次就行
[15:28] Problem — The school’s locked 问题是 学校锁门了
[15:30] and Don’s gonna try to sell this place as fast as he can. 唐会尽快卖掉房子
[15:33] Monday’s gonna be too late. 星期一就太迟了
[15:34] Unless a member of the family 除非有一名家庭成员
[15:36] were an elected committee official entrusted with… 是当选的委员会官员 被给予了
[15:39] a key to the school. 学校的钥匙
[15:41] Oh, my God, something good has finally come from volunteering. 我的天 做义工终于有了回报
[15:51] The trophy case is at the end of the hall. 奖杯橱窗在走道尽头
[15:56] Motion sensors to the alarm. 连接报警器的感应器
[15:58] This isn’t gonna work. 这样不行
[15:59] How are we gonna get past them? 我们怎么过去
[16:00] – We’re not. – We should just go for it. -过不去 -我们直接过去
[16:01] We can’t just go for it. 不能直接过去
[16:03] I’m Chairman of the Recycling Committee. 我是回收委员会的主席
[16:04] If we get caught, that could all go away. 如果被抓 主席可能当不成了
[16:06] Are the motion sensors those little red lights 感应器就是那些小红灯
[16:09] that flash when people walk by? 有人走过时会闪吗
[16:11] – Yeah. – I can get past those without them blinking. -对 -我可以走过 而且它们不闪
[16:13] I do it every day. 我每天都这样做
[16:17] So that’s why you walk down the hall like that. 所以你才那样在走道上走路
[16:19] It’s bad luck to make them blink. 让它们闪会有噩运的
[16:22] Follow me. 跟我来
[17:05] I just realized we didn’t all have to do this. 我刚发现我们不必都这样做
[17:07] I don’t care. We’re having a fun family outing. 我不在乎 这是有趣的家庭外出
[17:10] Now, let’s find Don’s mom. 现在来找唐的妈妈
[17:12] Okay. 好的
[17:15] I think that’s her — Linda Tepper. 我想这是她 琳达·泰珀
[17:18] Linda Tepper. Good. 琳达·泰珀 太好了
[17:20] I’m gonna throw you all for a loop here — 我要让你们震惊一下
[17:22] Good job, Taylor. Good job, Anna-Kat. 做得好 泰勒 做得好 安娜凯特
[17:24] All right. Let’s go. 好了 我们走
[17:29] There’s no way I’m doing that again. 绝对不可能我再这样做
[17:33] Babe, I’ll be stripped of my position! 亲爱的 我会被解职的
[17:34] You’re the only idiot who wants that job. 只有你这个白痴想要这个职位
[17:48] – Ms. Tepper? – Yes? -泰珀女士 -什么事
[17:50] Katie and Greg Otto — We rent your house in Westport. 我们是奥图夫妇 租了你西港的房子
[17:53] Of course! Look at you. 当然了 看你
[17:56] You stayed the same. 一点没变
[17:57] Every woman who moves to Westport 每个搬到西港的女人
[17:59] starves herself to fit in. 为了融入都饿肚子
[18:00] I was afraid you might, too. 我担心你也这样
[18:02] Nope. I’d like to say I tried, but I didn’t. 没有 我想说我尝试过 但我没有
[18:05] We’d love to talk to you about selling the house. 我们想谈谈卖房子的事
[18:07] Don told me you were moving. 唐告诉我 你们要搬走了
[18:08] Well, that’s true, but only because he’s kicking us out. 是的 那是因为他赶我们走
[18:10] That kid… 那孩子
[18:12] 50 years old, and he is still giving me headaches. 50岁了 还让我头痛
[18:16] It never ends. 真没个头
[18:17] Please don’t tell me that. 我太懂了
[18:21] I thought you couldn’t take it anymore and wanted to move on, 我以为你们受不了想搬走
[18:23] just like I did. 像我一样
[18:24] I have my days, believe me. 我有不顺心的时候 相信我
[18:26] I get it. I grew up there. 我明白 我在那里长大的
[18:28] Then all these stuck-up people moved in, 然后那些自大的人搬来
[18:31] the town started changing. 那里开始改变
[18:32] The last straw for me 压死我的最后一根稻草
[18:33] was when Garrity’s Liquor store was turned into a juice bar. 是加里蒂的酒类专卖变成了果汁吧
[18:36] – Bastards. – Juice. -混蛋 -果汁
[18:38] What is it with Westport and the juice? 西港怎么那么喜欢果汁
[18:40] She really doesn’t like juice. 她真心不喜欢果汁
[18:42] So I quit — I quit Westport. 所以我退出 我离开了西港
[18:44] And when I met you, 我见到你时
[18:45] I thought you are just what that place needs, 我觉得你正是那里需要的
[18:47] that you would give them all a much-needed kick in the ass. 你可以好好踢踢他们的屁股
[18:51] She didn’t let you down. 她可没让你失望
[18:52] She kicks so much ass, she doesn’t have time to take names. 她踢了太多 都没时间记名字了
[18:55] He still makes jokes like that. 他还是这样开玩笑
[18:57] You and your family can live there as long as you like 你们一家想住多久都行
[19:00] for the same rent, as long as you keep giving them hell. 房租不变 你一直给他们不痛快就行
[19:04] Deal. 没问题
[19:06] And if we could put that whole “Rent forever” thing in writing, 如果白纸黑字写下”永远出租且房租不变”
[19:10] I’d feel a lot more comfortable. 我会觉得更心安
[19:14] So, we are staying put for good. 我们永远都可以住下来了
[19:17] I am so happy. 我太开心了
[19:20] Doris and I practiced having breakfast without you. 多瑞丝和我练习没你的二人早餐
[19:22] – It was bad. – So bad. -悲剧 – 太悲剧了
[19:24] I had to sit across from her 我得坐在她对面
[19:25] and watch her miss her mouth with her straw 看着她的嘴喝不到吸管
[19:27] over and over and over. 一次一次又一次
[19:29] All this is a lot of negative energy for one person to absorb. 这么多的负能量一个人吃不消
[19:32] We need you. 我们需要你
[19:34] Just give it to me straight — 直说吧
[19:36] What is the least-weird milk product you’ve got? 你们最不奇怪的乳制品是什么
[19:38] – Here’s some cream. – But I thought — -有奶油 -但我以为
[19:40] We started carrying it again — just for you. 又开始提供了 就为了你
[19:43] Really? 真的吗
[19:44] You guys did that just for me? Do you even know my name? 你们为了我这样做吗 你知道我的名字吗
[19:50] Angry lady, extra bacon? 愤怒的女士 多加培根吗
[19:53] Close enough. 差不多了
[20:01] The truth is, I had no idea what I was getting into 事实是 我们搬来这里时
[20:05] when we moved to this town. 我不知道会面对什么
[20:07] But now, well, now I know. 但现在 现在我知道
[20:10] Westport is the land of hot moms and coddled kids, 西港到处是辣妈和被溺爱的孩子
[20:13] golden doodles and avocado toast, 金色泰迪犬和牛油果吐司
[20:16] alkaline water and coffee colonics. 碱性水和咖啡清肠
[20:18] It’s everything I can’t stand. 这些我统统受不了
[20:20] But for better or worse… 但无论怎样
[20:23] it’s our home. 这里是我们的家
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme