时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Where’d you get those sunglasses? | 你这墨镜哪儿来的 |
[00:06] | It was in a swag bag at Jack’s birthday party. | 杰克生日派对上的礼品袋里给的 |
[00:09] | Tom Ford. | 汤姆·福特牌的 |
[00:10] | I think the ones I bought you at the car wash | 我觉得在洗车店给你买的墨镜 |
[00:12] | frame your face better. | 戴上去更好看 |
[00:13] | It was awesome. | 太赞了 |
[00:15] | They turned Jack’s backyard into a full-on amusement park. | 杰克的父母把后院做成了一个游乐场 |
[00:17] | Carnival games on the tennis court, | 网球场上有嘉年华游戏 |
[00:19] | a roller coaster on the putting green. | 高尔夫球场上架了个过山车 |
[00:21] | Yeah, we’re not impressed by any of that, are we, Greg? | 我们并不会被这些所打动 是吧 格雷格 |
[00:23] | I got a churro at pick-up! | 我在接送孩子处吃了根油条 |
[00:25] | People are going all-out for their 13th birthdays. | 13岁生日派对一般都会好好办一办 |
[00:27] | Why don’t we throw you a birthday party here? | 为什么不就在这里办你的生日派对呢 |
[00:30] | – You mean at our house? – Yeah! | -你是指在我们家 -对啊 |
[00:32] | We’re not having it here. | 不在家里办 |
[00:34] | Why? Because our house isn’t good enough | 为什么 因为我们的房子不够好 |
[00:36] | for your fancy-ass friends? | 配不上你那些牛逼朋友吗 |
[00:37] | I would have been a little harsher on the house, | 咱家房子何止不够好 |
[00:39] | a little gentler on my friends. | 我的朋友何止是牛逼 |
[00:41] | But, yeah, that’s pretty much it. | 但是 确实差不多就是这个原因 |
[00:50] | Oliver, this house is perfect — | 奥利弗 这房子很完美 |
[00:51] | four walls, a roof, no one hits you. | 四面墙 有房顶 没人打你 |
[00:53] | What’s your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[00:54] | Mom, this is Westport. | 妈妈 这里可是西港 |
[00:56] | Surely there are other people who have a house like this. | 肯定还有其他人也有这样的房子吧 |
[00:58] | They do, only it’s out back | 确实有 只不过是在后院 |
[00:59] | and it’s where they store their rakes and pool toys. | 用来放耙子和泳池玩具 |
[01:01] | I’m just saying, I’d rather have no party than a party here. | 如果要在这里开派对 那我宁愿不开 |
[01:04] | This is on me. | 都是我的错 |
[01:06] | I should have spaced out his vaccinations. | 各种疫苗针不应该一起打 |
[01:08] | I just didn’t want to keep driving back to the doctor. | 我当时就是不想一直往医生那里跑 |
[01:10] | Well, you know, if we have a party, | 如果我们要开派对的话 |
[01:12] | you can invite Alice McCarthy. | 你可以邀请爱丽丝·麦卡锡 |
[01:15] | Taylor, worry about your own problems, | 泰勒 你还是操心自己的问题吧 |
[01:17] | like the grade you’re pulling in English. | 比如你英语课的成绩 |
[01:19] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[01:20] | This is just a ploy to get your attention | 这只是他使的小伎俩 |
[01:22] | off him and put it on me. | 让你们把注意力转到我身上 |
[01:23] | So it’s not true about your grade? | 所以你成绩的事情不是真的 |
[01:25] | He’s embarrassed of you! | 他觉得你让他很丢脸 |
[01:27] | All right! Everybody upstairs. | 好了 全都上楼 |
[01:29] | You’re all officially terrible children! | 正式宣布 你们都是可怕的孩子 |
[01:33] | Never you. | 你最乖了 |
[01:38] | Oliver is having a party here. | 奥利弗的派对就在家里开 |
[01:41] | Katie, you can’t force someone to have a party. | 凯蒂 你不能逼人开派对 |
[01:42] | Sure you can. | 当然可以 |
[01:44] | You can surprise them with one. | 你可以悄悄地给他一个惊喜 |
[01:45] | You’re throwing him a surprise party? | 你给他办一个惊喜派对 |
[01:46] | Once he gets over the initial shock, | 一旦过了最开始的惊吓之后 |
[01:48] | he’ll see that everybody’s having fun | 他就会发现大家都玩得很开心 |
[01:49] | and nobody gives a damn where he lives. | 没人会关心他住在哪里 |
[01:51] | Then, we’ll clear off the mantel | 然后 就把我的年度最佳妈妈的奖杯 |
[01:53] | for my Mother of the Year Award. | 放在壁炉上 |
[01:55] | I don’t think steam-rolling over your kid | 我觉得对孩子这么强势 |
[01:56] | and ambushing him is a great idea. | 再来个突然袭击 不是个好主意 |
[01:58] | I feel passionately, Greg. | 我现在感觉热血沸腾 格雷格 |
[01:59] | I am gonna throw that kid a party so good, | 我要把这个派对办到最好 |
[02:01] | it’s gonna knock the entitlement right out of him. | 好让他别这么拜金 |
[02:04] | Ah, yes! A spiteful punishment party. | 明白了 居心不良的惩罚派对 |
[02:05] | Good times. | 真怀念 |
[02:07] | Okay, but Oliver explicitly told you | 但是奥利弗特别强调 |
[02:10] | he doesn’t want a birthday party? | 他不想办生日派对 |
[02:11] | Yes, but I’m ignoring his wishes. | 是的 但我准备忽略他的想法 |
[02:13] | Well, as much as he needs a lesson, | 虽然他要受点教训 |
[02:15] | I’m with Oliver on this. | 但这次我要站在奥利弗那一边 |
[02:16] | Westport kids expect a certain level of extravagance | 西港市的孩子都希望生日派对 |
[02:18] | at their birthday parties. | 能够奢华一点 |
[02:19] | Okay, so what should I do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[02:21] | Have you ever heard of an escape room? | 你听说过密室逃脱吗 |
[02:23] | Angela! | 安吉拉 |
[02:24] | Your after-dark activities | 你的深夜活动 |
[02:26] | have no place at a preteen birthday party! | 可不能出现在孩子的生日派对上 |
[02:28] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[02:30] | An escape room is where you’re all locked in a room, | 密室逃脱就是所有人困在一个房间里 |
[02:32] | and you have to solve a series of puzzles | 你必须要使用线索来 |
[02:34] | using clues that lead to your escape | 解开一系列的谜题 |
[02:36] | before the time runs out. | 然后在规定的时间里逃出房间 |
[02:38] | I love it! | 我喜欢这个 |
[02:39] | Cheap, and I can do it in my basement, | 便宜 在地下室就能办到 |
[02:41] | just like the weddings | 我两个女儿的婚礼 |
[02:42] | both of my daughters are probably gonna get. | 估计也要像这样在地下室办了 |
[02:49] | Taylor, your tutor’s here. | 泰勒 你的家教来了 |
[02:51] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[02:52] | I asked the school to send over | 我要求学校派一位 |
[02:54] | – a smart kid to help you with your English.- Mom. | -聪明的孩子来教你英语 -妈 |
[02:56] | You’re gonna thank me for this. | 你会感谢我的 |
[02:58] | I’m too modest to mention it, | 我这个人很谦虚不会提起 |
[02:59] | but I’m up for Mother of the Year. | 但是我在竞选年度最佳妈妈称号 |
[03:02] | – Tara. – Oh, Katie. | -泰拉 -凯蒂 |
[03:04] | Didn’t realize this was your house. | 没想到这是你家 |
[03:07] | I didn’t realize this was your son. | 没想到这是你儿子 |
[03:09] | Ugh! Tara Summers. | 泰拉·萨莫斯 |
[03:11] | She didn’t invite Anna-Kat to her daughter’s birthday, | 她没有邀请安娜凯特参加她女儿的生日派对 |
[03:14] | so I’ve dedicated my life to hating her. | 所以我决定要一辈子讨厌她 |
[03:16] | Feels good to have a cause you believe in. | 能有个人生目标感觉真好 |
[03:18] | Hi, Eyo. | 嗨 埃约 |
[03:20] | You two know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[03:21] | I’m the only Sudanese kid in Westport. | 我是西港唯一一个苏丹孩子 |
[03:23] | I’m hard to miss. | 很难不会注意到我 |
[03:24] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[03:25] | Here’s your lunch. | 这是你的午餐 |
[03:26] | Oh, don’t be silly. I can feed him. | 别犯傻了 我可以给他做吃的 |
[03:28] | We’re vegan, and this is a meat house. | 我们是吃素的 你们家是吃肉的 |
[03:31] | I can smell it. | 我能闻得出来 |
[03:32] | Okay, Tara. | 好 泰拉 |
[03:33] | We’ll see you in a couple of hours. | 几个小时后再见 |
[03:36] | – I know it was you. – Excuse me? | -我知道是你干的 -什么 |
[03:38] | I know it was you who ran that ham up my flagpole. | 我知道是你把火腿升到了我的旗杆上 |
[03:41] | How dare you come to my house and accuse me of — | 你好大的胆子 竟敢来我家诬陷我 |
[03:45] | We have security cameras. | 我们有摄像头 |
[03:50] | Oh, yeah, I did do that. | 确实是我干的 |
[03:51] | You should have invited Anna-Kat to your daughter’s birthday party. | 你应该邀请安娜凯特去你女儿的生日派对 |
[03:54] | I regret nothing. | 我毫不后悔 |
[03:55] | You know, it figures your other daughter would need to be tutored. | 我觉得你另外那个女儿也需要课外辅导 |
[03:58] | You know what? For a vegan who adopted a child from Africa, | 对一个领养了非洲孩子的素食者来说 |
[04:00] | you are a very bad person! | 你真是一个坏人 |
[04:04] | Don’t give him soda! | 不要给他喝饮料 |
[04:07] | Okay, this is what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[04:09] | We’ll make this into the escape room, | 我们把这里做成密室逃脱 |
[04:11] | A.K.A. Skybase 17, | 别名 17号太空基地 |
[04:13] | the disabled space station where the kids | 在这废弃的太空站里 |
[04:15] | have to evacuate before their oxygen runs out. | 孩子们要在氧气耗光之前逃离出去 |
[04:17] | I like it. What’s my character — | 我喜欢 我的角色是什么 |
[04:19] | Central Command Officer Randall Walker, | 中央指挥部官员兰德尔·沃克 |
[04:21] | – a renegade who disobeyed orders and — – No. | -一个违抗命令的反叛者 -不行 |
[04:23] | Wait for it — saved the lives of billions… | 听我说完 拯救了数十亿的 |
[04:25] | – Still no. – …of space puppies. | -还是不行 -太空狗狗 |
[04:30] | Greg! This is not your 13th birthday! | 格雷格 这又不是你的13岁生日 |
[04:33] | No characters! | 不演角色 |
[04:34] | You need to monitor the kids — No! — | 你要看管好孩子们 不行 |
[04:36] | and help them with their clues | 帮他们找线索 |
[04:37] | and make sure that they’re having fun. | 一定要让他们玩开心 |
[04:39] | I want to have fun, too. | 我也想玩开心 |
[04:41] | They need to solve an elaborate set of puzzles and brain teasers | 他们要解出一套精心设置的谜题和脑筋急转弯 |
[04:44] | in order to get the code to release them from the room. | 才能得到逃出密室的密码 |
[04:47] | That sounds complicated. How you gonna come up with all that? | 听起来好复杂 你准备怎么出题 |
[04:49] | Oh, I’m not going to. You are. Did I leave that part out? | 我不出题 你来 我刚刚没说吗 |
[04:51] | Right. | 也是 |
[04:52] | But, you know, it’s kind of dangerous down here. | 但是这下面有点危险 |
[04:54] | I mean, there’s exposed nails, an open junction box, | 裸露的钉子 打开的接线盒 |
[04:57] | and this door is falling off its hinges. | 门也从铰链上掉下来了 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna call Don, the landlord, | 那我给房东老唐打电话 |
[05:00] | and have him come fix the place up. | 让他过来修一下 |
[05:01] | No, don’t call Don. We’ll call a handyman. | 不 别给老唐打电话 找个杂工就行了 |
[05:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:04] | You have to pay a handyman. The landlord’s free. | 杂工要收费 找房东不要钱 |
[05:06] | Upkeep is his responsibility. | 房东本来就要负责维修 |
[05:08] | Yes, but we have a great deal on this place, | 没错 但是我们的房租很优惠 |
[05:09] | and if we start complaining, they’re gonna raise our rent. | 如果我们说三道四 就要给我们涨房租了 |
[05:11] | We are not calling Don. | 所以我们不能给唐打电话 |
[05:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:14] | If you want me to hire some drifter | 如果你要让我找个流浪汉 |
[05:16] | who’s gonna steal all of our silver… | 偷走我们的银器的话… |
[05:17] | I don’t know why you equate handymen with drifters. | 我不懂你为什么把杂工称为流浪汉 |
[05:19] | And by our silver, you mean the forks | 而且我们家的银器也只有银叉子 |
[05:20] | that you collect from various dining establishments? | 还是你从各种餐厅里拿回来的 |
[05:22] | It is the landlord’s responsibility. | 房东本来就该负责这些 |
[05:23] | I feel passionately about it. | 我感到热血沸腾 |
[05:25] | Oh. Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[05:27] | That’s that. | 那就这样 |
[05:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢理解 |
[05:32] | So it’s settled. I’m calling the landlord. | 那就这样定了 我要给房东打电话 |
[05:36] | Don, thank you so much for coming by today. | 唐 太感谢你今天过来了 |
[05:40] | How much longer is this going to be? | 你还有多久弄好呢 |
[05:42] | My husband is going to be back in an hour, | 我老公一个小时后就要回来了 |
[05:44] | and you can’t be here when he gets back. | 他回来时不能看到你在这儿 |
[05:47] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[05:50] | this is where he does his nude stretching. | 因为他喜欢在这儿做裸体伸展运动 |
[05:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:57] | I do that. | 我也这样做 |
[06:01] | That’s great, Don. | 挺好的 唐 |
[06:04] | Wow, Dad. That was, like, a lot of bowling. | 爸爸 打了好久的保龄球 |
[06:07] | I think I’m good on that sport from now on. | 我觉得从现在起我擅长保龄球了 |
[06:11] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[06:15] | He didn’t suspect a thing. | 他一点都没料到 |
[06:17] | He even asked about dinner, and I was like, | 他还问我晚餐怎么办 我就装作说 |
[06:18] | “Maybe we’ll order pizza. I don’t know.” | “可能点个披萨之类的吧” |
[06:21] | Not so bad, right? | 还不错吧 |
[06:23] | You’ve ruined my life, and I’ll never forgive you. | 你毁了我的人生 我不会原谅你的 |
[06:25] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[06:27] | I am the greatest mom ever! Happy birthday, baby! | 我的确是世上最好的妈妈 宝贝生日快乐 |
[06:38] | So, this is your place. | 原来这就是你家啊 |
[06:40] | Never had us over to your casa before. | 以前从来没邀请我们来你家玩 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:44] | Five minutes until the escape room opens! | 密室逃脱还有5分钟开始 |
[06:46] | Most of the time, they tear these down | 大多数时候他们都是把这种地方拆了 |
[06:48] | and build, like, a… you know, a house. | 然后建一栋… 真正的房子 |
[06:51] | Well, the thing is, | 是这样的 |
[06:53] | this place might look like we have nothing, | 可能我们看起来很穷 |
[06:56] | but actually… | 但实际上 |
[06:58] | I’m not supposed to talk about it. | 我本来不该说这些的 |
[06:59] | Come on, amigo. | 说吧 朋友 |
[07:01] | Spill it. | 透露一下 |
[07:02] | You can tell us. | 你可以告诉我们的 |
[07:03] | Okay, but this is top secret, | 好吧 但这是最高机密 |
[07:05] | so I’m expecting you guys to have my back — for real. | 所以我希望你们能支持我 真的 |
[07:08] | Not in the way we said we had Eric Porter’s back, | 不是像上次那样 说要支持埃里克·波特 |
[07:10] | then convinced him it was mandatory to get naked | 然后又告诉他检查虱子 |
[07:12] | for his lice check. | 必须裸体 |
[07:14] | Classic. | 经典 |
[07:19] | What’s happening up there? | 发生了什么 |
[07:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:21] | You’re wearing mascara. | 你涂了睫毛膏 |
[07:22] | No, I’m not. | 我没有啊 |
[07:24] | I just have Dad’s beautiful, lush lashes. | 我只是遗传了爸爸浓密漂亮的睫毛 |
[07:26] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[07:32] | Eyo. | 埃约 |
[07:33] | Hello, Mrs. Otto. | 你好 奥图太太 |
[07:35] | Did not know you guys are studying tonight. | 我不知道你们今晚也要补习呢 |
[07:38] | Well, there’s this extra-credit assignment | 还有个额外学分的作业 |
[07:39] | to watch “The Great Gatsby,” But we won’t get in the way. | 要看《了不起的盖茨比》 我们不会碍事的 |
[07:42] | We’ll just be in Dad’s office. | 我们就在爸爸的书房 |
[07:49] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[07:51] | She’s falling for the spawn | 她喜欢上了这个地球上 |
[07:52] | of the worst human being on this planet. | 最坏的人的孩子 |
[07:54] | You say that about a lot of people — | 你口中这样的人可不少 |
[07:55] | Viv, Crossing Guard Sandy, | 维芙 协管员桑迪 |
[07:56] | that police officer who keeps calling you ma’am. | 还有那个一直叫你夫人的警察 |
[07:58] | I am not a ma’am yet! | 我现在还不是个妇女 |
[08:00] | Tara Summers is the worst. | 泰拉·萨莫斯是最坏的 |
[08:02] | – I’m going to stop this right now. – No, no, no, no. | -我必须要阻止这件事 -不不不 |
[08:03] | If you do that, that’ll only make her like him more. | 你这样做 只会让她更喜欢他 |
[08:07] | Then what should we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[08:08] | We have in our possession | 我们拥有世界上的 |
[08:09] | the world’s ultimate romance killer. | 终极浪漫杀手 |
[08:18] | I’m Super Girl! | 我是超女 |
[08:21] | I skipped dessert. | 我没吃甜点 |
[08:23] | That’s a green light. | 这算个绿灯吧 |
[08:26] | You’re home, you’re home! | 你们回来啦 回来啦 |
[08:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:36] | She’s definitely the one for the job. | 这事她最擅长了 |
[08:38] | If we weren’t having a party right now, | 如果我们现在没开派对的话 |
[08:39] | the things that I would do to you | 我就会对你做某件 |
[08:41] | that Anna-Kat would interrupt. | 安娜凯特会来打扰的事 |
[08:46] | All right, kids! The airlock is open. | 好了 孩子们 气闸门已经打开 |
[08:48] | Please proceed to the basement. | 请进入地下室 |
[08:50] | Anna-Kat, a word. | 安娜凯特 过来我有话说 |
[08:55] | – Um, Dad? – Yeah? | -爸爸 -怎么了 |
[08:57] | – Can I ask a favor? – Okay. | -能帮我个忙吗 -没问题 |
[09:02] | So, you know how Mom’s throwing this party | 你知道妈妈举办这个派对 |
[09:04] | so I can be honest about who I am? | 是为了让我展现真实的自己 |
[09:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:07] | Well, I kind of went the other way with it. | 我好像方向走偏了 |
[09:09] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[09:10] | Well, I might have left the impression | 我好像让大家以为 |
[09:12] | that we have a bit more money than we actually do. | 我们家比真实情况要更富裕 |
[09:14] | How much more? | 有多富裕 |
[09:15] | Private jet, an island, Swiss bank accounts, | 私人机 有个岛 还有瑞士银行帐户 |
[09:19] | and that you’re under investigation | 还有你正在接受 |
[09:20] | for money laundering, so we have to keep a low profile. | 洗钱案的调查 所以我们要低调一点 |
[09:22] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[09:23] | I know it wasn’t the right thing to do, | 我知道我做错了 |
[09:25] | but I said it in the moment, and I need you to back me up. | 但我一激动就这么说了 所以我需要你帮我 |
[09:27] | I’m not gonna lie for you, Oliver. | 我不会帮你撒谎的 奥利弗 |
[09:28] | – No? You lied to me. – Excuse me? | -不会吗 你都骗了我 -什么 |
[09:31] | You lied to get me out of the house | 你把我骗出去 |
[09:32] | so you could throw a party you knew I didn’t want. | 你知道我不要派对 你们还是办了 |
[09:35] | I expect this from Mom, but not you. | 妈妈我可以料到 但是没想你也这样 |
[09:38] | I didn’t pull the trigger! I was just driving the car! | 我不是扣扳机的那个人 我只是负责开车的 |
[09:43] | Can you see okay? | 能看见吗 |
[09:45] | That’s better. | 这样好点了 |
[09:47] | Make room! | 让一让 |
[09:51] | I want to hang out with you tonight. | 今晚我想和你们一起玩 |
[09:56] | Once the airlock is sealed, you must work together | 一旦气闸门密封 你们必须合作 |
[09:58] | to solve the riddles of the escape room | 解开密室的谜题 |
[09:59] | and figure out the code that will set you free. | 找到让你们自由的密码 |
[10:01] | If you fail, your oxygen will run out | 如果失败 氧气会用完 |
[10:04] | and your lungs will collapse. | 你们的肺会衰竭 |
[10:06] | Actually, they would fill with water vapor | 事实上肺会充满水蒸汽 |
[10:07] | and eventually explode. | 最终爆炸 |
[10:08] | – You don’t know that. – I don’t. | -你不知道这个 -我不知道 |
[10:10] | But with a degree in space medicine, Randall Walker — | 但有着太空医学学位的兰德尔·沃克… |
[10:12] | Buddy, you’re killing me with the Randall Walker. | 兄弟 你这个兰德尔·沃克烦死人了 |
[10:14] | You’re just the monitor. | 你只是监督人 |
[10:17] | Once you’ve figured out the code, | 你们找到密码后 |
[10:19] | you tell the monitor… | 告诉监督人 |
[10:21] | and he will put you on the next rocket ship home. | 他会让你们坐下一班火箭回家 |
[10:24] | My dad’s been on a Russian rocket. | 我爸坐过俄国火箭 |
[10:26] | My dad has a minority stake in the Houston Rockets. | 我爸是休士顿火箭队的小股东 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:30] | You have 60 minutes. | 你们有60分钟时间 |
[10:31] | Your time begins now! | 倒计时现在开始 |
[10:34] | Engaging airlock. | 启动气闸 |
[10:35] | We want in. | 我们也想玩 |
[10:36] | Anna-Kat won’t leave us alone. | 安娜凯特一直烦我们 |
[10:37] | I will have a word with Anna-Kat. | 我会批评她的 |
[10:40] | Keep an eye on them. | 盯着他们 |
[10:41] | I don’t want any “Blue Lagoon” stuff happening down here. | 我不要家里上演《青春珊瑚岛》 |
[10:43] | – What? – It was Brooke Shields. | -什么 -波姬·小丝演的 |
[10:45] | She was too young and super naked. | 她当年正青春 很多裸戏 |
[10:51] | 59 minutes remaining. | 还有59分钟 |
[10:53] | What are you doing?! You’re all gonna die! | 你们做什么 你们会死的 |
[11:09] | That’s Haley Joel Osment. | 那是哈利·乔·奥斯蒙 |
[11:11] | That’s Hailee Steinfeld. | 那是海莉·斯坦菲尔德 |
[11:13] | They’re all Haleys. | 都音近哈雷 |
[11:14] | Halley’s Comet! | 哈雷彗星 |
[11:15] | Look around for a comet! | 找彗星 |
[11:20] | Comet! | 彗星 |
[11:24] | I found a code number! | 我找到一个数字 |
[11:30] | This is fun. | 真有趣 |
[11:32] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[11:36] | So, Oliver… | 奥利弗 |
[11:37] | How long have you guys been in hiding? | 你们藏了多久了 |
[11:40] | As long as we’ve been in town. Why? | 来这里开始 为什么问 |
[11:42] | ‘Cause I found this photo in a box of stuff. | 我在箱子里发现这张照片 |
[11:44] | It says “Williamsburg 2011,” | 上面写着2011年威廉斯堡 |
[11:47] | but you still have that same crappy mini van. | 但你家现在还开着那辆破面包车 |
[11:50] | So, you had a custom Bentley | 你家有定制的宾利 |
[11:52] | but you still drove that mini van? | 但还是开着那辆面包车吗 |
[11:54] | Doesn’t add up, hombre. | 没道理 哥们 |
[11:58] | Well… | 那个 |
[11:59] | Oliver, tell them the truth. | 奥利弗 告诉他们真相 |
[12:04] | Fine. I’ll do it. | 好 我来说 |
[12:07] | I had the picture photoshopped in case the feds came snooping. | 我PS了照片 以免联调局的人来查 |
[12:10] | You can never be too careful. | 永远要小心为上 |
[12:12] | Oh, and my real name, you ask? | 你们问我的真名吗 |
[12:14] | Walker — Captain Randall J. Walker. | 沃克 兰德尔·J·沃尔舰长 |
[12:22] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里 |
[12:24] | No knocking? You know what? | 不敲门吗 知道吗 |
[12:25] | Why don’t you adopt some manners | 你别领养非洲孩子 |
[12:26] | instead of just kids from Africa? | 领养点礼貌吧 |
[12:27] | My son’s not answering his phone, | 我儿子不接电话 |
[12:29] | and my text messages are unread. | 也没读我的短信 |
[12:30] | He never ignores my messages! | 他从未无视我的短信 |
[12:33] | Oh, that’s because I took his phone, | 那是因为电话被我没收了 |
[12:35] | – and he’s trapped in my basement. – What?! | -他被困在我家地下室 -什么 |
[12:38] | It’s an escape-room party for my son’s birthday. | 我儿子过生日举办的密室逃脱派对 |
[12:40] | Eyo and Taylor joined in. | 埃约和泰勒参加了 |
[12:42] | – I want to see him. – You can’t. | -我要见他 -不行 |
[12:44] | They’re on the space station, and the door is airlocked — | 他们在空间站 气闸门关了 |
[12:47] | Give me my son! | 把儿子还给我 |
[12:50] | Fine. | 好 |
[12:52] | A little dramatic, Tara. I think you’re anemic. | 太情绪化了 泰拉 我想你贫血 |
[12:53] | Have a hamburger. | 吃个汉堡吧 |
[12:57] | Hey, got another number. | 又找到一个数字 |
[13:02] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[13:03] | 20 minutes left and 3 clues to find. | 还有20分钟 找3个线索 |
[13:05] | And I set up a little thing | 我还布置了一个小东西 |
[13:06] | where the lights flicker on and off. | 灯光会一闪一闪的 |
[13:07] | It’s really cool. | 很酷的 |
[13:09] | Okay, so the clue is Ursa, Orion, Ursa. | 线索是大熊星座 猎户座 小熊星座 |
[13:13] | How are we supposed to get the combination? | 这怎么猜密码呢 |
[13:14] | Try 7, 3, 7. | 试下737 |
[13:23] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:25] | Well, there are seven stars in Ursa Major, | 大熊座有7颗星 |
[13:27] | three stars in Orion’s Belt, and seven stars in Ursa Minor. | 猎户带有3颗星 小熊座有7颗星 |
[13:30] | 737 7, 3, 7. | |
[13:33] | You found an actual use for being smart. | 你为聪明找到了实用性 |
[13:36] | Ah, constellations. | 啊 星座 |
[13:37] | How I love to look up at them from our boat on Lake Como. | 我真喜欢在科莫湖自家船上坐着仰望它们 |
[13:41] | Oh, we have a lake villa there. | 我家有湖边别墅 |
[13:43] | North or South Shore? | 你家在北岸还是南岸 |
[13:44] | Actually, Palazzo de Walker is on the Eastern Shore. | 沃克宫在东岸 |
[13:46] | Perhaps you know it — striped awnings. | 可能你知道 彩条遮阳篷 |
[13:48] | We shoot fireworks off the veranda every Winter Solstice. | 每年冬至我们在阳台上放烟花 |
[13:51] | Okay, Dad, don’t let it get away from you. | 好了 爸 适可而止 |
[13:53] | Ah, the Lago de Como. Bellissima. Bellissima. | 科莫湖 美极了 美极了 |
[13:56] | The door is totally jammed. | 门卡住了 |
[13:58] | Stupid landlord did a crap job. | 笨蛋房东没修好 |
[14:00] | Should’ve called a drifter. | 应该找个流浪汉的 |
[14:01] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[14:03] | Hey, Katie. Going great in here. | 凯蒂 这里进展不错 |
[14:04] | Kids have found almost all the clues. | 孩子们差不多找到所有数字了 |
[14:06] | The door’s stuck. | 门打不开 |
[14:07] | What? | 什么 |
[14:08] | The door’s stuck. | 门打不开 |
[14:09] | You can’t escape from the escape room. | 你们不能从逃生密室逃生了 |
[14:11] | Katie, where the hell is my kid?! | 凯蒂 我孩子在哪里 |
[14:13] | Getting him! | 正找他 |
[14:16] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[14:20] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[14:21] | Katie, the kids have almost solved the puzzle. | 凯蒂 孩子们差不多解开谜题了 |
[14:23] | I have to open the door. What am I supposed to do? | 我必须开门 我要怎么办 |
[14:25] | Stall them. Just stay calm. | 拖住他们 保持冷静 |
[14:26] | What is going on down here? | 下面出了什么事 |
[14:28] | Get up there and tell me when the landlord gets here. | 上去 房东来了告诉我 |
[14:31] | Landlord? Why did you call the landlord? | 房东 你为什么叫房东 |
[14:33] | Oh, it’s not a big deal. | 没什么事 |
[14:35] | He’s the one who put the door back on. | 是他把门装上的 |
[14:36] | It is a big deal! | 这是大事 |
[14:38] | We agreed you were gonna call the handyman, remember? | 我们说好让你找杂工的 记得吗 |
[14:39] | I was very passionate about it! | 我当时热血沸腾 |
[14:41] | Greg, he is not going to raise our rent. | 格雷格 他不会涨房租的 |
[14:43] | This is his fault! | 这是他的错 |
[14:44] | I can’t believe you did this. You steam-rolled right over me! | 真不敢相信你这样 对我也这么强势 |
[14:47] | Mama! There’s a man at the door! | 妈妈 门口有人 |
[14:49] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[14:50] | Don’t let the kids know that there’s anything wrong. | 别让孩子们知道出事了 |
[14:52] | Something is very wrong! Very wrong! | 出事了 出大事了 |
[14:55] | Two minutes remaining. | 还剩2分钟 |
[14:58] | Hey, it worked. | 居然管用 |
[14:59] | This isn’t over! | 这事没完 |
[15:00] | Are you even there? | 你还在吗 |
[15:03] | Come here. | 快来 |
[15:05] | Thanks for coming on such short notice, Don. | 感谢一通知你就来了 唐 |
[15:08] | My band goes on in 40 minutes. | 我的乐队40分钟后就要演出了 |
[15:09] | Oh, we’d love to come watch you sometime. | 我们改天去看看你演出 |
[15:11] | No, you don’t. No one does. | 你不想 没人想 |
[15:14] | Get out of the way, Tara! | 别挡道 泰拉 |
[15:16] | – I can’t breathe! – I need air! | -我无法呼吸 -我需要空气 |
[15:17] | Goodbye, muchachos! | 再见了 兄弟们 |
[15:18] | They’re running out of air! | 里面没空气了 |
[15:20] | Can you do me a favor and hang out with my husband | 帮我个忙 和我老公聊聊 |
[15:22] | so he can see how good he has it? | 这样他才知道自家老婆有多好 |
[15:34] | – I found it! – 30 seconds remaining. | -我找到了 -还剩30秒 |
[15:38] | – Just in time. 20 seconds left. – Open the hatch. | -正好 还有20秒 -开舱门 |
[15:41] | Well, you still have to unscramble the code. | 你还得整理数字顺序 |
[15:45] | It’s my birthday. | 是我的生日 |
[15:53] | He got it! | 他成功了 |
[16:01] | I’ll send the code to Central Command. | 我把密码给指挥部 |
[16:02] | – Just in time. – 10 seconds. | -正好赶上 -10秒 |
[16:19] | – Dad, clock. Open the door. – 1… | -爸 计时器 快开门 -1 |
[16:21] | Red alert. | 红色警报 |
[16:22] | Oxygen stores empty. | 氧气储存为零 |
[16:28] | Airlock released. | 气闸门打开 |
[16:34] | Thanks for helping out, Don. Please stay for cake. | 多谢帮忙 唐 请留下吃蛋糕 |
[16:37] | That’s fine. My band doesn’t need me anyway. | 好的 反正我的乐队不需要我 |
[16:38] | I only play tambourine. | 我只是打手鼓的 |
[16:42] | Eyo. | 埃约 |
[16:43] | – What are you doing here? – I’m taking you home. | -你怎么来了 -带你回家 |
[16:45] | I’m not ready to go yet. | 我还不想走 |
[16:49] | Eyo Buckley Summers, what has gotten into you?! | 埃约·巴克利·萨莫斯 你中了什么邪 |
[16:52] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[16:55] | I specifically, passionately | 我明确地 热血沸腾地 |
[16:57] | told you not to call him. | 叫你不要找他 |
[16:58] | Greg, he was happy to do it. | 格雷格 让他修门他很开心 |
[17:00] | He doesn’t look happy. | 他看起来不开心 |
[17:02] | He looks as happy as any 50-year-old tambourine player | 任何50岁手鼓表演者的开心模样 |
[17:04] | is ever gonna look. | 都是这样 |
[17:06] | Great birthday. | 非常棒的生日会 |
[17:07] | I didn’t realize how tired I was of having | 我没发现自己已经厌倦了 |
[17:09] | all those celebrities at our parties. | 那些明星来参加派对 |
[17:10] | I mean, not Beyoncé. She’s awesome. | 除了碧昂丝 她太棒了 |
[17:12] | But the rest of those yahoos… | 但其他那些家伙就算了 |
[17:13] | Oh, supermarket cake is so much better than expensive cake. | 超市蛋糕比贵蛋糕好吃多了 |
[17:16] | Glad you guys are enjoying it. | 很高兴你们喜欢 |
[17:18] | I wish my family was super wealthy pretending to be poor. | 我真希望我家也有钱到要装穷 |
[17:20] | Yeah, hiding billions has its advantages. | 对 隐藏亿万家产的确有优势 |
[17:27] | That is not happening. | 那不可能 |
[17:29] | I don’t want my son cavorting with your daughter. | 我不要我的儿子和你的女儿嬉闹 |
[17:31] | That is the only thing in the entire world that I agree with you on. | 全世界就这件事我同意你的看法 |
[17:34] | That and the fact that eating veal is cruel…. | 还有吃小牛肉很残忍 |
[17:37] | and delicious. | 也很美味 |
[17:44] | Well, hi, Don. You want some more cake? | 唐 还想吃蛋糕吗 |
[17:47] | Weirdest thing — Those boys over there | 很奇怪 那边的小男生 |
[17:49] | – are talking about how rich you guys are. – What? | -在说你们多有钱 -什么 |
[17:51] | Yeah, you’ve got all kinds of money | 你们有很多钱 |
[17:53] | hidden in Swiss bank accounts. | 藏在瑞士银行 |
[17:54] | Said you were telling them all about it. | 说是你告诉他们的 |
[17:56] | So I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[17:58] | My mom’s been giving you guys a break on rent | 我妈给你们的房租很优惠 |
[17:59] | ’cause she thought you had modest means | 因为她觉得你们很谦逊 |
[18:01] | and were good people. | 是好人 |
[18:03] | Seems like she doesn’t know the whole story. | 看来她并不知道事实 |
[18:06] | I got this, I got this. | 我来 我来 |
[18:08] | Don. | 唐 |
[18:10] | I was lying for my son | 我在为我的儿子说谎 |
[18:12] | so that he would look good in front of his friends. | 这样他在朋友面前才有面子 |
[18:14] | I promise you. We are not rich. | 我向你发誓 我们不是有钱人 |
[18:17] | Well, I’m gonna go talk to my mom about your rent, | 我要跟我妈说你们房租的事 |
[18:19] | and I’m gonna do it in the middle of “Steve Harvey,” | 我会在她看《史蒂夫·哈维秀》时说 |
[18:22] | and she’s gonna be real mad. | 她会非常生气的 |
[18:33] | Oliver, can I talk to you in private? | 奥利弗 可以单独聊聊吗 |
[18:35] | Sure. | 好的 |
[18:38] | I just overheard your dad say you’re not really rich. | 我刚无意中听到你爸说你们不是有钱人 |
[18:41] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[18:42] | That’s because… | 那是因为 |
[18:46] | …I’m not. | 我不是 |
[18:47] | I’m lying. | 我在说谎 |
[18:49] | This is me. | 这就是我 |
[18:50] | This is where I live. | 这是我生活的地方 |
[18:51] | This is my small crappy house. | 这是我家的破烂小房子 |
[18:53] | Your house isn’t crappy. You can have fun here. | 你家不破 你在这里可以过得很开心 |
[18:57] | My house is like a museum. | 我家像博物馆 |
[18:58] | There’s, like, one couch we’re allowed to sit on. | 我们只允许坐一张沙发 |
[19:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:02] | Yeah, that’s what I like about you. | 对 我就喜欢你这点 |
[19:04] | You’re different than all these other guys. | 你和其他男生不同 |
[19:07] | Yeah, you know, I’m just regular people. | 是的 我只是个普通人 |
[19:18] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[19:30] | This is bad, Katie, really bad. | 这下糟了 凯蒂 真的糟了 |
[19:32] | What was he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[19:33] | Why exactly does Don think that we’re rich? | 为什么唐会觉得我们是有钱人 |
[19:35] | Well, Oliver was embarrassed about the house and — | 奥利弗觉得这房子很丢人 |
[19:38] | So you said that we had Swiss bank accounts? | 所以你说我们有瑞士银行账户吗 |
[19:41] | Katie, this whole thing is on you. | 凯蒂 整件事是你的错 |
[19:44] | You forced this party on Oliver. | 你把派对强加在奥利弗身上 |
[19:46] | You blatantly went behind my back with the landlord. | 你公然背着我找房东 |
[19:47] | Yes, I lied, | 对 我说谎了 |
[19:49] | but none of this would’ve happened | 但这一切本来都不会发生 |
[19:50] | if you, for once, didn’t steam-roll over people | 只要你 哪怕一次对人不强势 |
[19:53] | and, instead, actually did what they wanted. | 按他们想要的去做 |
[19:57] | That’s true. You’re right. | 没错 你是对的 |
[20:00] | I really screwed up this time. | 我这次真的做错了 |
[20:03] | I am so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[20:05] | Now who knows what’s gonna happen? | 谁知道会发生什么事 |
[20:06] | They could raise the rent, and then we couldn’t live here. | 他们会涨房租 我们就不能住这里了 |
[20:09] | What are you talking about? We have to live here. | 说什么呢 我们必须住这里 |
[20:11] | This is the best house ever. | 这是世上最棒的房子 |
[20:13] | And this was the best party ever. | 这是世上最棒的派对 |
[20:15] | And you’re the best mom ever. | 你是世上最棒的妈妈 |
[20:22] | Forget it. | 不管了 |
[20:23] | Steam-rolling is back, baby. | 我要继续强势 亲爱的 |
[20:28] | Party was great, and that was the best cake I ever had. | 派对真不错 那是我吃过的最好吃的蛋糕 |
[20:30] | You ate the cake? It has eggs and milk in it. | 你吃了蛋糕吗 那里面有鸡蛋和牛奶 |
[20:34] | You should try using those things. | 你应该试着用这些做东西吃 |
[20:35] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[20:37] | So, another study session tomorrow? | 明天继续学习吗 |
[20:39] | Yeah. I’d like that. | 好 我很乐意 |
[20:47] | Your daughter is already bringing my son down to your level. | 你女儿已经让我儿子堕落到你这种水平了 |
[20:50] | Yes, she is. | 是的 |
[20:52] | She’s gonna destroy him. | 她会摧毁他的 |