Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Greg, you’re cooking. 格雷格 你要下厨
[00:07] Don’t do something nice for me 别为我做件贴心的事
[00:08] that will take me an hour to clean up. 然后让我花一小时打扫
[00:10] No, I’m researching a historical dish to drop off 不 我在研究一道历史菜
[00:12] with my application for the Westport Historical Guild. 以此申请西港历史协会
[00:15] Colonial onion pie? 殖民洋葱馅饼
[00:16] It’s an homage to Westport’s past 这是对西港以前
[00:17] as a leading onion producer in America. 作为美国洋葱重要产区的致敬
[00:19] I think it’ll help my application stand out from the crowd. 我想这能帮助我的申请在人群中脱颖而出
[00:21] Crowd? What crowd? 人群 什么人群
[00:22] It’s eight guys talking about preserving dirt roads. 就八个人讲保留区的泥巴路
[00:24] I’m aware the stakes are high. 我知道机会不大
[00:25] You don’t need to make me any more nervous than I already am. 我已经很紧张了 你没必要雪上加霜
[00:28] Okay. 好的
[00:29] My apologies for being late. 抱歉我迟到了
[00:31] But you have to dress for the life you want, 你的打扮要符合你想要的生活
[00:33] not the life you have. 而不是正在过的生活
[00:34] Where did you get the money to buy 你从哪里弄到的钱
[00:35] that ridiculously expensive shirt? 买这件死贵的衬衫
[00:37] I dipped into my save jar. 我花了积蓄
[00:39] And who are you dressing up for, Oliver? 你为谁打扮的 奥利弗
[00:41] Your girlfriend? 你的女友吗
[00:42] Her I have to answer. 我必须回答她的问题
[00:44] You I owe nothing. 我可不欠你什么
[00:47] I’m finished. Can I go play? 我吃完了 我可以去玩吗
[00:50] Sweetie, you didn’t wash your hands four times. 宝贝 你没洗四次手
[00:51] Is something wrong? 有什么不对吗
[00:52] Nope. I just don’t feel like it today. 没 我今天不想洗
[00:57] She just doesn’t feel like it today. 她今天不想洗
[00:59] Yeah, but she could wash them once. 但还是可以洗一次的
[01:00] Her hands are covered in egg. 手上全是鸡蛋
[01:01] Ah, Dr. Ellie’s really helping Anna-Kat with her OCD. 埃莉医生让安娜凯特的强迫症好了很多
[01:04] She might be on her way to becoming a typical kid. 她可能会成为普通的孩子
[01:15] Well, two steps forward, four steps back. 上两步 下四步
[01:17] But still, it’s a victory. We should celebrate. 但依然是胜利 我们应该庆祝
[01:19] Let’s go out tonight for dinner and drinks. 今晚我们出去吃饭喝酒
[01:21] That sounds so tiring. 听起来好累
[01:23] Agreed. I regretted it the moment I said it. 同意 我一说就后悔了
[01:32] What are you doing? We have to pay for those. 你在做什么 得付钱的
[01:35] Greg, you’re always taking the high road. 格雷格 你总是道德模范
[01:37] We’re paying for them by buying all this other stuff. 我们买其他东西就是付钱了
[01:40] – It’s part of the deal. – It’s stealing. -这是买卖 -这是偷
[01:41] – Or sampling. – Or stealing. -试吃 -偷
[01:43] Look, we could go ’round and ’round about this for hours. 我们可以争论几小时
[01:45] Let’s just agree that it’s sampling and call it a day. 就同意这是试吃 然后结束吧
[01:47] Oh, onions. 洋葱
[01:49] Recipe calls for two bushels. 菜谱上说要两蒲式耳
[01:52] Mama, Dad, Penny just invited me 妈妈 爸爸 佩妮刚邀请我
[01:54] to her house for a playdate. 去她家玩
[01:56] Can I go? 我可以去吗
[01:58] Well, Penny, depends on where you live. 佩妮 要看你住在哪里
[02:01] Is your house a castle? 你的房子是城堡吗
[02:04] Mama, don’t be weird. 妈妈 别这么奇怪
[02:06] Penny’s in the grade above me. 佩妮比我高一个年级
[02:08] She’s right over there. 她在那边
[02:11] Oh. Sure. 当然
[02:16] First, she skips her hand-washing routine. 她先是不遵循洗手惯例
[02:18] Now she’s telling me I’m weird. 现在居然说我奇怪
[02:20] This is typical kid stuff. 这是典型的普通孩子
[02:21] Except for the hygiene part, this is wildly encouraging. 除了不讲卫生方面 这真令人鼓舞
[02:23] Right?! 是啊
[02:25] Katie. 凯蒂
[02:26] Sampling. 试吃
[02:32] She didn’t even wash her hands after she used the bathroom. 她上厕所后都不洗手
[02:35] We couldn’t be happier. 我们开心死了
[02:36] Low bar in the Otto household. 奥图家的低标准
[02:38] And she made a playdate with a second-grader. 而且她和二年级的学生一起玩
[02:40] A human second-grader? 人类二年级吗
[02:41] Who’s the other mom? 那孩子的妈是谁
[02:43] Chloe Brown Mueller. 克洛伊·布朗·米勒
[02:47] You’re going on a playdate at Chloe Brown Mueller’s house? 你要送孩子去克洛伊·布朗·米勒家玩吗
[02:51] – Yeah. – Wait a minute. Hold up. -对 -慢着 别急
[02:53] Chloe Brown Mueller? 克洛伊·布朗·米勒
[02:54] Why do you guys insist on saying her full name? 你们为什么要一直说她的全名
[02:57] Because… 因为
[02:58] She’s Chloe Brown Mueller. 她是克洛伊·布朗·米勒
[02:59] When you meet her, you’ll understand. 你见到她时 就会明白了
[03:00] She’s a local celebrity. 她是本地名人
[03:02] She has thousands of Instagram followers, 图片分享上的粉数不清
[03:03] and all of her posts are about what a perfect mommy she is. 她晒的照片 全是说她是完美的妈妈
[03:06] How do you not know and despise Chloe Brown Mueller already? 你怎会还不知道不鄙视克洛伊·布朗·米勒
[03:09] I’m not big into social media, 我对社媒没兴趣
[03:10] and I actively avoid people with three names. 而且我主动避开说出中间名的人
[03:12] Plus, I’ve never seen her at drop-off. 再说 我从未在送孩子上学的地方见过她
[03:14] That’s because her housekeeper brings Penny to school. 那是因为是佣人送佩妮上学
[03:16] That is terrible mothering. 这是糟糕的为母之道
[03:17] My housekeeper brings my kids to school. 我家也是佣人送孩子上学
[03:19] Yeah, but I’m friends with you. 但我和你是朋友
[03:20] In a town full of gossips, she’s the worst. 在这个八卦满天飞的地方 她是最差劲的
[03:22] She texted everyone about my divorce 她给每个人发消息说我离婚
[03:24] before I even knew about it — 当时我都还不知道
[03:25] and implied that it was my fault. 她还暗示是我的错
[03:28] It was your fault. You cheated multiple times. 是你的错 你出轨了很多次
[03:30] That’s on her. 要怪她
[03:31] All of her friends are just so attractive. 她的朋友都太漂亮了
[03:33] So she’s a little gossipy. 她有点八卦
[03:35] I can handle that. 我可以应付
[03:35] She’s also super judgmental. 她还爱对人指指点点
[03:37] She mommy-shamed me once by Instagraming my dirty car. 她在图片分享上晒我的脏车 让我出”妈丑”
[03:41] I’ve been waiting for the perfect opportunity 我一直在等完美的机会
[03:43] to mommy-shame her back, but the best that I found 让她也出次”妈丑” 但我能找到的最大丑闻
[03:45] was that she doesn’t recycle her yogurt containers. 就是她不回收她的酸奶包装盒
[03:47] The way to deal with Chloe Brown Mueller 应付克洛伊·布朗·米勒的办法
[03:49] is to shut up, get in, get out. 就是闭嘴 进去 出来
[03:51] Hang on, back up. 等等 刚才说的
[03:53] You went through her garbage? 你翻了她家垃圾吗
[03:55] I made a huge mess so she would think it was raccoons. 我翻得一团糟 这样她会以为是浣熊
[03:58] I even tore some stuff with my teeth. 我甚至用牙齿咬烂了一些垃圾
[04:03] Uh-huh. Uh-huh, totally. 是 是 没错
[04:06] Hang on one sec. 稍等
[04:09] And I’m back. 继续说
[04:11] I totally agree, but the thing is… 我完全同意 但问题是
[04:14] Hang on one sec. 稍等
[04:16] I’m sorry. There’s like zero privacy in this house. 对不起 这家里一点隐私权也没有
[04:18] Hang on one sec. 稍等
[04:20] Who the hell are you talking to? 你在跟谁讲电话
[04:21] Who I talk to is none of your business. 这不关你的事
[04:23] You really do have a girlfriend, don’t you? 你真的有女朋友 对吗
[04:25] Taylor, I swear on my robust IRA 泰勒 我以我耐用的个人退休账户发誓
[04:27] that I do not have a girlfriend. 我没有女朋友
[04:29] Fine, don’t tell me the truth. 行 别跟我说真话
[04:30] I’ll find out by myself. 我会自己查清楚的
[04:32] You’re not going to find anything. 你什么也查不到
[04:33] You couldn’t even find your way home yesterday. 你昨天连回家的路都找不到
[04:35] I left school from the soccer field. 我从足球场那里出的学校
[04:37] I was all confused. 我完全迷路了
[04:40] Important family announcement. 重要家庭公告
[04:42] Stay the hell away from the minivan. 离面包车远一点
[04:44] I just got it washed. 我刚洗了车
[04:45] I thought you said the only way you’d wash that car 你不是说唯一会洗车的时候
[04:47] is if you drove us all into a lake. 就是开车一家人跳河吗
[04:49] That is true. 没错
[04:50] But Anna-Kat has a playdate at the house 但安娜凯特要去小伙伴家里玩
[04:52] of Westport’s most judgy mom. 对方妈妈是西港最爱指指点点的人
[04:54] I’m not risking her social life by having a dusty whip. 我不会用脏轱辘来破坏她的社交活动
[04:58] Nice slang, Mom. 俚语用的好 妈
[04:59] Yeah, girl. 对 姑娘
[05:00] And you ruined it. 你又毁了
[05:03] These pies — They look like pies. 馅饼 看起来像馅饼
[05:05] – I did it! – Great job, Greg. -我做到了 -好样的 格雷格
[05:07] And you didn’t even hurt yourself. 而且你也没受伤
[05:09] Actually, I sustained some burns that aren’t visible, 其实 有些烫伤在看不到的地方
[05:11] but it’ll all be worth it. 但一切是值得的
[05:13] Can I get you to taste one and tell me what you think? 你愿意尝尝 告诉我想法吗
[05:14] I’d be happy to. 我非常乐意
[05:21] That…is the worst thing I have ever smelled. 这是我闻过的最臭的味道
[05:25] I’m turtling up. 我要拉衣服挡住
[05:27] It’s perfect. 太完美了
[05:28] I was going for historical accuracy. 我追求的是历史准确性
[05:30] Colonial onion pie is supposed to be awful. 殖民洋葱馅饼就是这么难吃
[05:33] – Come on, Anna-Kat. It’s time for you playdate. – Oh, God. -安娜凯特 要去小伙伴家了 -老天
[05:36] Greg, you’ve given our house permanent B.O. 格雷格 你让家里有了永久的体臭
[05:38] Put it outside and Febreze the hell out of this place 拿出去 我出门时 把家里好好喷喷
[05:41] while I’m gone. 除臭剂
[05:48] Remember to say “Please,” “Excuse me,” and “Thank you.” 记住说”请 不好意思 谢谢”
[05:50] And don’t use any of the words Mama screams while she’s driving. 别说妈妈在开车时说的任何尖叫的话
[05:55] Mama, come here. 妈妈 过来
[05:59] I got this. 我能行的
[06:11] Oh, Anna-Kat. 安娜凯特
[06:12] Roberta. 罗伯塔
[06:14] I’m so glad you and Penny 我真高兴你和佩妮
[06:15] finally get to play ponies together. 终于可以一起玩小马了
[06:17] Come on, I’ll show you to her room. 来 我带你去她房间
[06:19] Katie. Chloe Brown Mueller. 凯蒂 我是克洛伊·布朗·米勒
[06:22] So nice to meet you. 真高兴见到你
[06:25] Did you — 你刚
[06:26] Did we just take a picture together? 我们刚拍照了吗
[06:27] Your daughter is adorable. 你女儿真可爱
[06:30] So much better than the last girl Penny brought over. 比佩妮上一次带回家的姑娘好多了
[06:32] I gave that playdate one and a half stars. 那次玩耍我给一星半
[06:34] Snooze. 没劲
[06:36] I’m just going to smile and nod 我只会笑 点头
[06:38] because I can’t tell if she’s kidding. 因为我无法分辨她是否在开玩笑
[06:40] Hey, would you like to come in for a glass of Sancerre? 你想进来喝杯桑塞尔吗
[06:42] Chloe, I’d love to learn what that is. 克洛伊 我乐意知道那是什么
[06:45] But I got some errands to run. 但我还有家务事要做
[06:47] I’ll be back in two to pick up Anna-Kat. 我两点来接安娜凯特
[06:49] Hey, how is your friend Angela doing? 你朋友安吉拉好吗
[06:50] I hear she’s dating again. 我听说她又在约会了
[06:52] Is that true? 是真的吗
[06:57] All right, I’m just gonna say it true. 好吧 就当是真的
[07:06] Oh, hey. How’d the playdate go? 去小伙伴家玩得开心吗
[07:07] It went awesome. 非常好
[07:08] Aw, that’s great, sweetie. 太棒了 宝贝
[07:15] Okay, how’d it really go? Awkward? A disaster? 真的怎么样 尴尬 灾难
[07:17] An awkward disaster? 尴尬的灾难
[07:18] The playdate went so well 非常顺利
[07:19] with Chloe Brown Mueller that she even posted about it. 克洛伊·布朗·米勒还晒了照片
[07:22] She gave it four stars. 她给了四星
[07:25] “Life is an adventure.” 人生是场冒险
[07:26] What does that mean in this context? 在这里说这话是什么意思
[07:28] Something dumb, Greg. But I don’t care. 愚蠢的意思 格雷格 但我不在乎
[07:29] My baby has a cool older friend. 我的宝贝有了年长的酷朋友
[07:36] Weird question, but does our daughter always walk around 奇怪的问题 我们女儿总是把烛台放在衣服里
[07:39] with a candlestick in her jacket? 走来走去吗
[07:41] What the hell is that? 这是什么
[07:44] Oh, no. 不
[07:46] Oh, God. Look on the mantel. 老天 看壁炉架
[07:49] It’s from her playdate. 是小伙伴家的
[07:50] She stole it? 她偷了吗
[07:52] – This is bad. – This is very bad. -这下坏了 -非常坏
[07:54] Our daughter’s a thief. How did this happen? 我们的女儿是小偷 怎么会这样
[07:55] How did this happen? “怎么会这样”
[07:57] This is not my fault. 这不是我的错
[07:59] I steal pretzels. 我偷椒盐饼干
[08:01] It’s more of a Robin Hood thing. 这是罗宾汉的作风
[08:02] I take from the rich and give to the poor. 我这是劫富济贫
[08:03] We’re the poor. 我们就是贫
[08:04] Yes, you’re a complex antihero. 对 你真是复杂的非传统英雄角色
[08:06] Ugh, of all people, why did she have to steal 那么多人 她为什么要偷
[08:08] from Chloe Brown Mueller? 克洛伊·布朗·米勒家的东西
[08:10] Why do you say all three names? 你为什么要说出全名
[08:11] I used to be you. Yeah. 我曾经也像你这样
[08:19] Do you think Anna-Kat stealing is related to her OCD? 你觉得安娜凯特偷东西和强迫症有关吗
[08:22] No, I think it’s just regular bad-kid behavior. 不 我想这只是普通坏孩子的行为
[08:24] We could look at it as another step forward. 我们可以看作是又一进步
[08:27] So we should be proud? 我们应该骄傲吗
[08:28] Well, not openly. 非公开地
[08:30] But when we look in each other’s eyes, 但我们眼神交流时
[08:33] let’s know it’s there. 心里明白
[08:38] Sweetie, Mama and Daddy 宝贝 爸爸妈妈
[08:40] have something important to ask you, 有重要事要问你
[08:42] and you have to be honest. 你得说实话
[08:43] Okay. 好
[08:45] Whose candlestick is this? 这是谁的烛台
[08:47] It’s mine. 我的
[08:48] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[08:49] – Yep. – Are you really sure? -对 -你真的确定吗
[08:51] Yep. 对
[08:52] Well, okay, then. 那好吧
[08:55] That usually works. I don’t know how to proceed. 通常管用的 我不知道接着说什么
[08:58] Anna-Kat, we know that you’re lying. 安娜凯特 我们知道你说谎了
[08:59] You stole this from Penny’s house, didn’t you? 这是你从佩妮家偷的 对吗
[09:02] – Yep. – Why did you do that? -对 -你为什么这么做
[09:04] ‘Cause I wanted it. 因为我想要
[09:05] And are you sorry? 你抱歉吗
[09:06] Sure. 当然
[09:16] Did you hear her voice? 你听到她的声音了吗
[09:18] It was so calm and icy. 那么冷静无情
[09:19] And those eyes — I don’t think she blinked the entire time. 还有眼睛 整个过程没眨一下
[09:22] – We have to do something. – I agree. -我们得做点什么 -我同意
[09:23] I believe the simplest solution 我相信最简单的解决办法
[09:25] is obviously an “Ocean’s Eleven”-style con. 就是”十一罗汉”式骗局
[09:27] We sneak the candlestick back into the house — 我们偷偷把烛台放回去
[09:29] no harm, no foul. 没伤害 就没错
[09:30] Katie, you always plan these “Ocean’s Eleven”-style cons, 凯蒂 你总是计划”十一罗汉”式骗局
[09:32] and they always end up more like “Ocean’s Twelve.” 结果总是更像”十二罗汉”
[09:34] Well, then what do you suggest? 你有什么想法
[09:35] I say we take the high road. 我说我们做道德模范
[09:36] We go to Chloe’s house and tell the truth. 我们去克洛伊家说出真相
[09:38] If Chloe Brown Mueller finds out Anna-Kat’s a thief, 如果克洛伊·布朗·米勒发现安娜凯特是小偷
[09:40] she will tell all the other moms, 她会告诉所有的妈妈
[09:41] and then Anna-Kat will never have another playdate again. 再也不会有小伙伴和安娜凯特玩了
[09:43] Teaching Anna-Kat morals is way more important. 教育安娜凯特的道德更重要
[09:45] She needs to apologize in person. 她需要亲自道歉
[09:47] She’ll be embarrassed and never do it again. 她会知羞耻 再也不偷
[09:48] And Anna-Kat will not only be the weird kid, 那么安娜凯特不仅会是奇怪的孩子
[09:50] she’ll be the weird kid that steals. 她会是偷东西的怪孩子
[09:52] She doesn’t even come from a good family, Greg. 她甚至不是出生在好家庭 格雷格
[09:54] She’s got nothing going for her. 没什么能偏袒她的
[09:56] You see this? This is me putting my foot down. 看到吗 这是我坚定立场
[10:01] Was that my knee? 那是膝盖的声音吗
[10:04] Fine. 好
[10:06] You’re right. 你是对的
[10:08] Wait, did I just win a fight? 等等 吵架我吵赢了吗
[10:10] Greg, don’t be so surprised. 格雷格 别这么惊讶
[10:11] You’ve won almost three fights in our marriage now. 我们结婚后 你差不多吵赢过三次了
[10:15] Yup, 3:00 works. 好 3点可以
[10:17] I’ll meet you there. 到时见
[10:48] Mystery solved. 谜团解开了
[10:56] Oliver! 奥利弗
[10:57] ¿Cómo estás? 你好吗
[10:58] Muy bien. ¿Y tú? 很好 你呢
[11:00] What the hell is this? 这是什么情况
[11:11] Do we have to tell the truth? 我们必须讲出真相吗
[11:12] – Yeah, do we? – Guys, we’re telling the truth. -对 必须吗 -我们要讲出真相
[11:15] It’s the right thing to do. 这样做才对
[11:19] Katie! 凯蒂
[11:21] What a pleasant surprise. 太意外了
[11:23] Hi, Anna-Kat. 你好 安娜凯特
[11:24] Oh. Chloe Brown Mueller. 我是克洛伊·布朗·米勒
[11:26] Hi, Chloe…Brown Mueller. 你好 克洛伊·布朗·米勒
[11:30] – I had to say all three. – Right. -我得说出全名 -是吧
[11:32] Sorry to pop by like this, but my husband and I 抱歉突然打扰 但我和我老公
[11:34] came here to talk to you about something a little awkward. 是来和你说件比较尴尬的事
[11:36] Can we come in? 我们可以进去吗
[11:37] Of course. Come on in. Make yourself at home. 当然 进来 请随意
[11:40] I’m live on Facebook, and I need to wrap up. 我在脸书上做直播 我要说结束语
[11:42] Hey, guys, I’m back. 各位 我回来了
[11:44] Now, in my opinion, what’s the biggest joy of motherhood? 在我看来 作为母亲最大的快乐是什么
[11:47] Everything. 所有的
[11:50] Hey, look at that. 看这个
[11:52] Someone else in Westport baked a colonial onion pie. 西港还有人做了殖民洋葱馅饼
[11:56] Hello. Hey. It’s the pie guy. 你好 你是馅饼男
[12:00] – Greg. – Greg, that’s right. -我是格雷格 -格雷格 对了
[12:02] Folks down at the Historical Guild 历史协会的人
[12:03] call you “Pie Guy,” So now that’s stuck in my head. 叫你馅饼男 我就记住了
[12:06] Pie Guy. That’s a cool nickname. 馅饼男 好酷的绰号
[12:08] Oh, Katie, Anna-Kat, this is Stan Lawton. 凯蒂 安娜凯特 这是斯坦·劳顿
[12:11] He’s the recording secretary of the Westport Historical Guild. 他是西港历史协会的文档秘书
[12:13] Pleasure. And you must be Penny’s new friend. 幸会 你一定是佩妮的新朋友
[12:16] That’s actually why we’re here. 我们是为这个来的
[12:17] You see, Anna-Kat and Penny had a playdate. 安娜凯特之前和佩妮一起玩
[12:20] And on the playdate… 一起玩的过程中
[12:21] She just had the best time ever. 她享受了这辈子最开心的时刻
[12:23] Oh, excuse me one second. 不好意思
[12:25] I’m so sorry. I have to take this. 抱歉 我得接电话
[12:27] A business owner wants to modify a sign 一个企业主想在历史保护区
[12:29] down in the historic district. 修改一个标志
[12:31] You listen to me, you son of a bitch. 听我说 你这个狗娘养的
[12:34] – What are you doing? – Mission abort. -你做什么 -任务中止
[12:36] – Why? – Stan is in charge of membership of the Historical Guild. -为什么 -斯坦负责历史协会的会员资格
[12:38] If we tell the truth, I’m never getting in. 如果说出真相 我永远进不去了
[12:39] What about apologizing? 那道歉呢
[12:41] You’ll learn your lesson later. 你稍后会受到教训
[12:42] Now, go find Penny and play. 现在去找佩妮玩
[12:43] You had this awesome idea earlier — 你之前有个好主意
[12:45] something about “Ocean’s Eleven.” 关于”十一罗汉”的
[12:46] I can’t do that. I don’t have any of the stuff. 我不能这样做 我没道具
[12:48] No crickets, no dry ice, no firecrackers. 没蟋蟀 没干冰 没炮竹
[12:53] I’m gonna put it back now. 我现在放回去
[12:56] – Footsteps, footsteps! – Sorry to have you wait, -有脚步声 -抱歉让你们久等
[12:58] but if I don’t get 100 likes a day, I can’t sleep. 但如果一天得不到一百个赞 我就睡不着
[13:02] So, you wanted to talk to me about 你们要跟我说件
[13:03] something a little awkward? 比较尴尬的事吗
[13:04] It’s awfully embarrassing. 相当尴尬
[13:06] I completely forgot to write a thank-you note 今天上午安娜凯特在这里玩
[13:08] for Anna-Kat’s playdate this morning. 我完全忘了写感谢信
[13:10] We are so sorry. 真是对不起
[13:11] I did notice, but I didn’t want to say anything. 我注意到了 但我不想说什么
[13:15] Apology accepted. 接受你的道歉
[13:16] Chloe Brown Mueller, 克洛伊·布朗·米勒
[13:18] you are a forgiving woman. 你真是宽宏大量的女人
[13:21] Shall we sit? 坐下好吗
[13:23] Even he says all three names. 就连他也说全名
[13:24] I know. 是啊
[13:27] We got to get them out of the room. 得让他们离开房间
[13:30] I don’t mean to impose, 我不想添麻烦
[13:31] but do you have anything to drink? 但有喝的吗
[13:33] Of course. Where are my manners? 当然有 瞧我们这待客之道
[13:35] And, Stan, I remember you saying that you had actual cannonballs 斯坦 我记得你说过你有在孔波海滩
[13:37] used against the British at Compo Beach. 对抗英军的真正的炮弹
[13:39] – I’d love to see those. – Refreshments and cannonballs -我很想看看 -点心和炮弹
[13:41] coming right up. 马上来
[13:42] Roberta, we’re thirsty! 罗伯塔 我们渴了
[13:44] Here’s the cannonball. 这是炮弹
[13:45] Okay. 好的
[13:46] Cool. 酷
[13:48] They’re more round than I thought. 比我想象中要圆
[13:50] Yes, yes, very round. 对 好圆
[13:52] I said the exact same thing first time I saw them. 我第一次看到时也是这样说的
[13:55] – Remember that, honey? – It was our wedding night. -记得吗 亲爱的 -那是我们的新婚夜
[13:57] We were making love. 我们在做爱
[13:59] What do we do now? 现在怎么办
[14:02] You know what goes great with iced tea? 知道冰茶配什么最好吗
[14:04] Greg’s colonial onion pie. 格雷格的殖民洋葱馅饼
[14:06] We should all have a slice. 大家都来吃一块
[14:08] You know what? Why not? 知道吗 有何不可
[14:09] Okay. Let’s keep Westport’s history 好的 让我们再现
[14:11] as a leading onion producer alive, huh? 西港作为洋葱主要产区的历史
[14:14] Oh, you got the reference. 你知道这典故
[14:15] Okay, here we are. 好了
[14:18] Ohh, that smell is… 那味道真是
[14:21] Historically accurate. 太有历史准确性了
[14:23] – Thank you. – Say, I have a fun idea. -谢谢 -我有个有趣的主意
[14:25] What if instead of eating this gross pie, we went outside? 不吃这恶心的馅饼 我们出去
[14:29] That’s a fantastic idea. 好主意
[14:34] Oh, that stinks. 好臭
[14:38] Dry ice would have made this so much sexier. 干冰会让这一切更性感
[14:49] Even though the pie literally made Stan 尽管那馅饼真的让斯坦
[14:51] throw up in the birdbath, I think he really appreciated 吐在了鸟的水盆里 我想他真的欣赏
[14:53] – what I was going for. – You see? The low road works. -我的想法 -瞧 不做道德模范也能行
[14:56] You’re just one step closer to joining the Historical Guild, 你离加入历史协会又进一步
[14:58] and Anna-Kat’s reputation is safe. 而且安娜凯特的名声是安全的
[15:00] We still have to deal with you, young lady. 我们还是会处理你的问题 小姑娘
[15:02] But for now, cheers. To the low road. 但现在 为不做道德模范干杯
[15:05] It worked, and no one got hurt. 管用 没人受到伤害
[15:06] Actually, somebody did get hurt. 确实有人受到了伤害
[15:08] Chloe Brown Mueller fired her housekeeper for stealing. 克洛伊·布朗·米勒说佣人偷东西 把她炒了
[15:10] – What? – Chloe knew the candlestick -什么 -克洛伊知道
[15:12] was missing and suspected Roberta. 烛台不见了 怀疑罗伯塔
[15:14] She told her if she returned it, there’d be no consequences. 她告诉她还回去 就没惩罚
[15:17] But Chloe lied. 但克洛伊说谎
[15:18] And when you two put the candlestick back, 你们把烛台放回去后
[15:20] Chloe took it as proof that Roberta stole 克洛伊说这是罗伯塔偷东西的证据
[15:23] and fired her. 把她炒了
[15:25] Pass the salt. 把盐递给我
[15:28] How do you know all this? 你怎么知道这事的
[15:30] It’s my business to know things. 知道事情是我的事
[15:32] Plus, the real headline here is you got an innocent woman fired. 而且最重要的是 你们害无辜女人被炒了
[15:35] Let’s focus on that. 集中考虑这点
[15:36] I retract my cheers. The low road stinks. 我收回干杯 做道德败坏的人太臭了
[15:39] Just like a colonial onion pie. 和殖民洋葱馅饼一样臭
[15:41] Hello! Salt, please. 有人呢 请递盐
[15:43] This meatloaf is bland. 肉卷没味道
[15:51] We can’t let an innocent woman lose her job because of our lie. 我们不能让一个无辜女人 因为我们的谎言失去工作
[15:55] – Can we? – We have to come clean and tell the truth. -可以吗 -我们必须说出真相
[15:57] Even though it means Chloe will tell everyone 哪怕这意味着克洛伊会告诉所有人
[15:59] Anna-Kat’s a criminal 安娜凯特是个罪犯
[16:00] and Stan won’t let you into the Historical Guild? 斯坦也不会让你加入历史协会吗
[16:02] Yeah, sometimes taking the high road isn’t enjoyable. 有时候做道德模范并不快乐
[16:04] It’s never enjoyable. 从来不快乐
[16:06] That’s why I don’t take it. 所以我不做
[16:08] There is another way. 还有其他办法
[16:09] I have certain information that can help 我有些信息 可以让所有人
[16:11] everyone walk away a winner. 皆大欢喜
[16:13] Who are you? 你是什么人啊
[16:14] And where are you getting your information? 你的消息是哪里来的
[16:17] I know where. 我知道哪里
[16:19] Why is everyone dramatically entering. 为什么大家都要戏剧性登场
[16:21] Mom, Dad, 妈 爸
[16:23] Oliver’s dating an old Mexican lady. 奥利弗在和墨西哥老太太约会
[16:26] I told you I’d find out the truth. 我跟你说了我会查到真相
[16:29] – Yeah, that’s not it. – Taylor. -这不是的 -泰勒
[16:31] Will somebody please put the pieces together for me 麻烦谁告诉我到底是怎么回事好吗
[16:34] like you guys do at movie night? 就像你们电影之夜做的那样
[16:35] I’ll tell you everything if you promise 我会说出一切 只要你们保证
[16:37] not to punish me for anything I say. 不因为我说的惩罚我
[16:39] Here’s my counter. 这是我的回答
[16:40] If you want to continue to live under this roof 如果你想继续生活在这个屋檐下
[16:42] or actually on the planet, you will talk now. 或是活在地球上 现在就说
[16:45] Okay. Here’s my counter to your counter. 好 这是我对你回答的回答
[16:49] I’ll tell you everything. 我会说出一切
[16:50] It all started a few months ago when you bought me 一切始于几个月前 你在特价商场
[16:52] a defective shirt from the outlet mall. 给我买了件次品T恤
[16:54] There was nothing wrong with that shirt. 那T恤没什么不好
[16:56] I’m telling a story here. 我正说事情呢
[16:57] I was going to throw it away 我打算扔掉
[16:58] until I met Viv’s housekeeper, Luz. 直到我碰到维芙家的佣人露丝
[17:00] Throwing away a good shirt? 把好T恤扔掉吗
[17:02] See, the bat is askew. 看 球拍是歪的
[17:03] I can re-stitch this in two minutes, make it good as new. 我两分钟就能重新绣好 像全新的一样
[17:06] And ever since then, Luz and I have been business partners. 从那时开始 露丝和我就成为了生意伙伴
[17:10] We buy defective shirts at the outlet mall, 我们在特价商场买次品T恤
[17:13] fix them, and sell them to kids in Norwalk for a profit. 修补好 卖给诺沃克的孩子谋利
[17:21] Easy money. 轻松赚大钱
[17:23] Luz. 露丝
[17:29] All the housekeepers in town are friends. 这里所有的佣人都是朋友
[17:31] They hear everything that goes in the houses 他们会知道主人家的所有事情
[17:33] they work in, including Chloe’s. 包括克洛伊家的
[17:35] That’s how I knew Roberta got fired. 所以我知道罗伯塔被炒了
[17:37] Luz gives me all the dirt. 露丝把所有丑事都告诉我了
[17:40] That’s his evil smile, Greg. 这是他邪恶的笑容 格雷格
[17:43] This is gonna be good. 这下精彩了
[17:48] Your housekeeper didn’t steal the candlestick. 你家佣人没偷烛台
[17:51] Anna-Kat did. 安娜凯特偷的
[17:53] And we are so sorry that we let the lie go on for this long. 抱歉骗了你们这么久
[17:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:58] And mother to mother, I promise you 母亲对母亲 我跟你保证
[18:00] that Anna-Kat stealing will stay our little secret. 安娜凯特偷东西 会是我们间的秘密
[18:03] I appreciate that. 非常感谢
[18:05] But we both know the second that we leave here, 但我们都知道 我们一走
[18:08] you’re going to pick up that phone 你就会拿起电话
[18:10] and start texting all of Westport 给全西港发消息
[18:11] that my daughter’s a thief. 说我女儿是小偷
[18:12] Katie, it’s called freedom of the press. 凯蒂 这是言论自由
[18:14] Let’s make a deal. 我们做个交易
[18:15] You keep your mouth shut about Anna-Kat 你保守安娜凯特的秘密
[18:17] and rehire your housekeeper, and I won’t tell anyone 请回佣人 我就不告诉任何人
[18:20] about your dirty secrets. 你肮脏的小秘密
[18:21] What secrets? My life is an open book. 什么秘密 我的生活是公开的
[18:23] Does the name Natalie Ryan ring a bell? 还记得纳塔利·瑞恩吗
[18:25] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[18:27] I know that you were not the one who decorated this perfect home. 我知道这完美的房子不是你装修的
[18:30] You hired an interior designer. 你请了一位室内设计师
[18:32] You bitch. 贱人
[18:34] Your mommy blog is ghost-written 你的育儿博客是找枪手写的
[18:35] by a general studies major at UConn. 对方在康乃迪克大学主修通识学
[18:37] – Stop it. – And your legal name isn’t Chloe Brown Mueller. -别说了 -你的法定名字不是克洛伊·布朗·米勒
[18:40] It’s Wanda Wiggly. 你叫旺达·威格利
[18:41] – Wigglé. – For God sakes, -威格雷 -老天
[18:43] look what you’re doing to her. 看你对她做了什么
[18:45] All right, fine. Fine, you win, okay? 好的 你赢了 好吗
[18:47] I promise I won’t gossip about Anna-Kat 我发誓不会说出安娜凯特的事
[18:49] if you’ll keep those lies to yourself. 只要你不说出这些谎言
[18:53] Oh. Yeah. 对了
[18:55] And Greg wants to join the stupid Historical Guild. 格雷格要加入愚蠢的历史协会
[18:59] Is that all right with you, 你有意见吗
[19:01] Stan Lawton from Norwalk, Connecticut? 来自康乃迪克州诺沃克的斯坦·劳顿
[19:08] At least now I can stop suppressing 至少我可以不再压抑
[19:09] my thick Norwalk accent. 我厚重的诺沃克口音了
[19:11] There, that’s better. 好多了
[19:13] Greg, you are officially invited 格雷格 正式邀请你
[19:15] to join the Historical Guild. 加入历史协会
[19:19] It was the pie that put me over the top. 是馅饼让我成功的
[19:23] Oh, and Anna-Kat and Penny still get to play together, 安娜凯特依然可以和佩妮一起玩
[19:26] or else I am going to tell everyone… 否则我就告诉所有人
[19:31] I’m out of secrets. 我没秘密了
[19:33] Just think it’d be nice to get the kids together. 只是觉得孩子们在一起玩很好
[19:37] If you stick to it, the low road works. Just does. 如果你坚持 不做道德模范是可行的 没错
[19:40] – Don’t touch me. – It’s all right, darling. -别碰我 -没事 亲爱的
[19:47] Someone stole my ponies. 有人偷了我的小马
[19:49] Actually, sweetie, Mommy and Daddy stole your ponies. 宝贝 是爸爸妈妈偷了你的小马
[19:52] Why would you do that?! 你们为什么这样做
[19:54] We wanted to show you how it feels when someone 我们想让你知道 被人拿走
[19:55] takes something away from you that’s important. 你心爱的东西 你会有什么感觉
[19:58] – How do you feel? – It feels awful. -你有什么感觉 -难受极了
[20:00] It sure does. 没错
[20:01] I’m never stealing again. 我再也不偷东西了
[20:06] Now I want to return everything. 现在我想把所有东西还回去
[20:09] Everything? 所有东西
[20:21] – Pretend we never saw this and throw everything into the garbage. – Yeah. -假装没看到这些 全扔进垃圾桶里 -好
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme