Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Westport Unified has its cliques, for sure. 西港联合学校毫无疑问有着小集团
[00:03] I’m not talking about the kids. 我说的不是学生
[00:04] I’m talking about the parents. 我说的是家长
[00:06] These are the sports boosters. 这些是体育啦啦队
[00:08] Their main concern is that our team wins State every year. 他们最关心的是校队每年拿到州冠军
[00:12] What we lack in homegrown athleticism, 自家缺少运动能手
[00:14] we make up for in foreign adoptions. 便用外国养子来弥补
[00:15] Good grab, son! 接得好 孩子
[00:17] Then you have The Arts parents — 然后是艺术类家长
[00:19] Sad losers living out their broken dreams 可怜的废柴们通过他们孩子倒胃口的
[00:21] through their children’s cloying performance of “Rent.” 戏剧《吉屋出租》 活在他们破碎的梦想中
[00:23] The techies want everything at school to be state-of-the-art — 科技迷希望学校的一切都是最先进的
[00:26] iPads, smartphones. iPad 智能手机
[00:27] I think half of them 我相信如果可以的话
[00:29] would upgrade their kids to robots if they could. 他们有一半人愿意把孩子升级为机器人
[00:31] A robot kid wouldn’t be so bad. 机器人孩子也不差
[00:33] The Asians are all about academics, 亚洲团只关心学业
[00:35] and…well, academics. 还有 学业
[00:37] Here’s Anna-Kat’s special needs teacher, Dr. Ellie, 这是安娜凯特的特殊需求老师 埃莉医生
[00:39] the only reason we’re at this clique-y school 也是我们来这座小集团的城市
[00:41] in this clique-y town to begin with. 小集团的学校的唯一原因
[00:43] Oh, Katie, have you seen the new budget the PTA just approved? 凯蒂 你看到了家长教师协会最新批准的预算吗
[00:46] The PTA involves associating with parents and teachers, 家长教师协会涉及到家长与老师的联合
[00:49] so no. 所以没有
[00:50] They’re taking the money for special needs 他们把特殊需求的钱
[00:51] and putting it towards new lights in the parking lot! 投在了停车场的新灯上
[00:53] What? What are you saying? 什么 你说什么
[00:56] I won’t be working at Westport Unified next semester. 我下学期不能在西港联合学校工作了
[00:58] But, Dr. Ellie, you are the only reason 但是埃莉医生 你是我们搬到
[01:00] we moved to this beautiful idyllic picture-perfect hellhole. 这个美丽田园似完美无暇的地狱的唯一原因
[01:15] Greg, we cannot lose Dr. Ellie! 格雷格 我们不能失去埃莉医生
[01:17] Look, we can’t be the only parents upset about this. 我们不可能是唯一生气的家长
[01:20] What about the other families who see her? 其他也上她的课的家庭呢
[01:21] I’ve already reached out. 我已经问过了
[01:22] Half of them will hire her as a tutor. 一半家庭聘她做家庭教师
[01:24] The rest will switch to private school. 其他的转去私立学校
[01:25] Why couldn’t we have been born rich 为什么我们不是富二代
[01:27] or chosen better jobs or just…worked harder? 或选择更好的工作 或是工作更努力些
[01:30] Well, there’s a PTA meeting tonight. 今晚就有家长会
[01:31] One of us should go and convince them to amend the budget 我们应该去一个人 说服他们修改预算
[01:34] to secure Dr. Ellie’s funding. 保证埃莉医生的资金
[01:35] That sentence alone 就凭这话
[01:36] is why you are the parent who should go tonight, 就应该你今晚去开会
[01:38] and I should stay home 我应该留在家里
[01:39] and send you encouraging texts from the bathtub. 从浴缸里发鼓励短信给你
[01:41] Well, I certainly know school politics, 我当然懂学校政治
[01:43] but I don’t know the personalities. 但我不了解那些人
[01:44] Well, I can’t go. 我不能去
[01:46] I hate all those over-involved idiots on the PTA. 我讨厌那些过分热情的家长会白痴
[01:48] “Our chalkboard is old!” 我们的黑板太旧了
[01:49] “Is our mascot racially insensitive?” 我们的校吉祥物有种族歧视嫌疑吗
[01:52] Ugh. Enough already. 真是够了
[01:57] Mama, I can’t stop thinking about Baby Jessica. 妈妈 我没办法不去想杰西卡宝宝
[02:00] Okay, honey. 好的 宝贝
[02:01] Let’s calm down. 冷静下来
[02:02] Say it just like Dr. Ellie taught you. 按埃莉医生教的那样说
[02:04] Okay, I’ll try. 好的 我试试
[02:05] I am not a baby. 我不是小宝宝
[02:07] We do not have a well in our yard. 我们的后院没有井
[02:09] The fire department will not have to come and rescue me 消防员不必来救我
[02:12] and tape my arm to my head. 用胶带把胳膊和脑袋粘在一起
[02:14] Oh, God. We need Dr. Ellie. 老天 我们需要埃莉医生
[02:16] We’re gonna have to become over-involved idiots. 我们必须成为过分热情的白痴
[02:21] Okay. Keep the doors locked, 好的 门要一直锁着
[02:22] don’t use the oven, stove, or microwave, 不要用烤箱 炉子和微波炉
[02:24] text me every hour to say that you’re alive, 每小时发短信给我 说你们还活着
[02:26] and stay out of my nightstand. 不准靠近我的床头柜
[02:28] – You’ve been warned. – Don’t worry, Mom. -这是警告 -别担心 妈妈
[02:29] I got this. 我能行
[02:30] I think Taylor’s gonna do a fantastic job. 我觉得泰勒会做得非常好
[02:33] Your positivity is highly suspect. 你的乐观相当可疑
[02:35] Are you okay with this? 你觉得这样行吗
[02:36] As long as they play with me. 只要他们和我玩就行
[02:38] – I can’t wait. – Of course we will! -我等不及了 -我们当然会的
[02:39] You mess this up, and I’ll make sure to haunt you when I die. 你们搞砸的话 我死后会缠着你们的
[02:42] Not just the chains and moaning. 不止是铁链和呻吟
[02:43] The dark stuff. 而是黑暗的东西
[02:47] – Why are you wearing a sports coat? – We’re going out. -你为什么穿西装 -我们要出去
[02:49] To a PTA meeting… in the cafeteria. 去自助餐厅参加家长会
[02:52] Going out is going out. I want to look nice. 出去就是出去 我想看起来帅气些
[02:54] But you look fine. 但你看起来不错
[02:56] Should have said nothing, Greg. 你不应该说话的 格雷格
[02:59] Okay, kids, be good, play together, 孩子们 乖乖的 在一起玩
[03:02] and don’t be stupid. 别做个笨蛋
[03:09] Yes! 太好了
[03:10] This is amazing. We’re home alone. 太棒了 家里只有我们
[03:11] You’re the only responsible adult, 你是唯一负责的成年人
[03:13] – and you’re ridiculous. – I know! -但你就是个笑话 -我知道
[03:15] I’m not responsible at all! 我完全没有责任心
[03:17] You know what we should do? 知道我们应该做什么吗
[03:18] Watch “Death Coat.” 看《死亡外套》
[03:19] What’s a Death Coat? 什么是《死亡外套》
[03:21] It’s a movie about this coat, 是部电影 讲的是一件外套
[03:22] and if you put it on, you become a psychotic killer. 如果你穿上 就会变成疯子杀手
[03:24] It’s so scary 太吓人了
[03:26] that a girl in Seattle died while watching it. 西雅图有个女生看的时候吓死了
[03:27] It’s true. 这是真事
[03:29] Yeah, but you believed “The Hunger Games” was real 但你也相信《饥饿游戏》是真的
[03:30] and happening in Russia. 发生在俄国
[03:32] You’re an unreliable source. 你这人的话不太可靠
[03:33] You can’t watch a movie tonight. 你们今晚不能看电影
[03:35] You promised you would play with me. 你们保证会陪我玩的
[03:36] We will. 我们会的
[03:37] But first, why don’t you run upstairs, 但首先 你不如跑上楼
[03:39] get all your toys ready, 把你的玩具准备好
[03:40] make sure it’s all clean? 确保它们是干净的
[03:42] And then double-check that it’s super clean. 然后再检查是不是特别干净
[03:43] And then — 然后
[03:44] You can’t trick me. 你骗不了我
[03:46] I’m smarter than you. 我比你聪明
[03:47] Now, upstairs. 现在 上楼
[03:48] Ponies. 小马
[03:49] How about I take you — 不如我带你
[03:50] Ponies. 小马
[03:52] – But what if I — – Ponies! -但如果我 -小马
[03:53] She really is Mom’s daughter. It’s unsettling. 她真是妈妈的女儿 真让人心烦
[04:00] Okay, there they are — 就是他们
[04:01] The power cartels of the PTA. 家长教师协会中的权势垄断集团
[04:03] They run this school. 他们管理着这间学校
[04:04] We got to go in first-day-of-prison tough. 我们得拿出初蹲监狱式的强悍
[04:06] Find the biggest one and punch him in the face. 找个最大个的 朝他的脸来一拳
[04:08] Easy, now. This is school politics. 冷静 这是学校政治
[04:10] There’s an art to it. You can’t be so pushy. 是有学问的 你不能咄咄逼人
[04:12] Greg, my two defining qualities are pushy and tired, 格雷格 我最明显的两个特点就是咄咄逼人和疲倦
[04:15] and I don’t think tired is gonna get our teacher back. 我不觉得疲倦能让咱们的老师回来
[04:18] During new business, 在新议题阶段
[04:19] we’ll make an impassioned plea for Dr. Ellie 我会为埃莉医生做出慷慨激昂的请求
[04:20] and how important she is in shaping our daughter’s life. 说她对塑造我们女儿的人生有多重要
[04:22] People take me seriously, and do you know why? 人们会把我当回事的 你知道原因吗
[04:24] Go ahead. 说
[04:25] Because I dressed business casual. 因为我穿的是商务休闲装
[04:27] Please, everyone, take a seat. 请大家坐好
[04:36] When do we handle new business? 什么时候提新议题
[04:38] We have a huge, very important issue. 我们有非常重要的问题
[04:39] It’s at the end of the meeting. 在会议结束的时候
[04:41] Why is it at the end? 为什么是在结束的时候
[04:42] That is 45 minutes 这45分钟
[04:43] – where I could be watching “90 Day Fiancé.” – I know. -我本可以看《90天未婚夫妻》 -我知道
[04:46] Settle, everyone. 各位安静
[04:47] Before we get going, I have an announcement. 在开始前 我有事要宣布
[04:49] Phyllis has given up her seat on the board. 菲丽丝放弃了委员会中的职位
[04:51] She’s going away for a few weeks to treat her exhaustion. 她要离开几周 恢复精疲力尽的身体
[04:54] Exhausted from drinking so much. Poor thing. 喝酒喝太多导致精疲力尽 可怜的东西
[04:57] So, for our first matter of business, 所以 第一件事
[05:00] I would like to call for nominations for a new board member. 我提出为委员会新成员提名
[05:04] New plan — power grab. 新计划 抓住权力
[05:06] Remember, you cannot nominate yourself or your spouse. 记住 不能提名自己或配偶
[05:10] Damn it. 见鬼
[05:11] Nominate me. 提名我
[05:14] I nominate Greg Otto. 我提名格雷格·奥图
[05:16] Oh! My. 我的天
[05:17] Well. 好的
[05:18] I really like his jacket. 我真的喜欢他的外套
[05:20] Doris, why not me? 多瑞丝 为什么不提名我
[05:22] You are wildly disliked. 大家都不喜欢你
[05:24] I, um, I nominate — 我 我提名
[05:26] Sit down, Randy. 坐下 兰迪
[05:28] – Yep. – Very good. -好吧 -非常好
[05:30] All those in favor of electing Greg Otto, 同意格雷格·奥图当选的
[05:32] say “Aye.” 说”赞成”
[05:33] “Aye.” 赞成
[05:34] All opposed, say “Nay.” 反对的说”反对”
[05:39] The “Ayes” have it. 那就是赞成
[05:40] Congratulations, Mr. Otto. 恭喜你 奥图先生
[05:42] Welcome to the PTA. 欢迎加入家长教师协会
[05:47] We have a seat on the board. 我们在委员会有了一席之地
[05:49] We can work the system from the inside. 我们可以从内部开始运作
[05:51] You be the face, I’ll be the brains, 你是颜值担当 我是智慧担当
[05:52] and together, we’ll bring this school to its knees. 我们一起 让这所学校五体投地
[05:54] We’re just trying to secure funding 我们只是要保住安娜凯特
[05:56] for Anna-Kat’s special ed teacher. 特殊教育老师的资金
[05:57] To its knees. 五体投地
[05:59] To its knees. 五体投地
[06:06] So, to keep Dr. Ellie at school, 要把埃莉医生留在学校
[06:08] we need three of the five board members on our side. 五位委员 要有三张票才行
[06:11] With your vote, we just need two. 你有一票 再有两票就行
[06:14] That’s the picture you chose? 你选的是这张照片吗
[06:15] What’s wrong with it? 有什么不对
[06:16] – We look great. – You look great. -我们挺好看的 -是你好看
[06:17] I’m in the middle of a sneeze. 我在打喷嚏
[06:19] Greg, I always look great in pictures. 格雷格 我拍照总是上镜
[06:20] It’s not my fault. 这不是我的错
[06:21] Focus up. 集中精神
[06:22] Here are the players. 成员有这些
[06:24] Bruce, Jenn, Kyoko, and Crossing Guard Sandy. 布鲁斯 珍 恭子 协管员桑迪
[06:26] Mm, Crossing Guard Sandy’s the one who re-appropriated Dr. Ellie’s funding. 要挪用埃莉医生资金的就是协管员桑迪
[06:30] – We’ll never get her vote. – Yes. -别想拿到她的票 -对
[06:31] Plus, we’ve had our differences. 而且 我和她有分歧
[06:33] A complete stop is a complete stop! 完全停下就是完全停下
[06:36] I would love for your mouth to come to a complete stop! 我希望你的嘴能完全停下来
[06:39] I’ll kill you! 我要杀了你
[06:40] Don’t touch my sign! 别碰我的牌子
[06:42] So, at the PTA mixer tonight, 所以 在今晚的家长聚会上
[06:46] – we need to win these three over. – Got it. -我们需要拉拢这三个人 -明白
[06:49] – You bought a new poster board for this? – No. -你为这事新买了海报板吗 -不
[06:51] It’s was Taylor’s vision board. 这是泰勒的梦想板
[06:53] It was empty. 是空的
[06:54] So… 所以
[06:56] – Yeah. Sure enough. – Yeah. -果然 -对
[06:58] Yeah. 对
[06:59] Okay. 好的
[07:00] We have another school event to go to. 我们又要去参加学校的活动
[07:02] Mom, what’s going on? 妈 出什么事了
[07:03] You hate being involved. 你讨厌管学校的事
[07:04] You always say being involved 你总说管学校事的人
[07:05] is for busybodies and people with dead marriages. 都是爱管闲事和婚姻没救的人
[07:08] This is for Anna-Kat. 是为了安娜凯特
[07:12] Okay. 好的
[07:13] Nobody died last night and nothing burned down. 昨晚没死人 没失火
[07:15] It’s a low bar, but you cleared it. 要求很低 但你们达到了
[07:16] Do that again. 照做就行
[07:17] And don’t eat my good almonds. 别吃我的好杏仁
[07:18] You’ve been warned. 这是警告
[07:22] You’re on the board now, 你现在是委员会成员
[07:23] so you need to work the room and make friends with the other voters. 你要去交际 和其他投票人做朋友
[07:27] There’s Bruce. Let’s schmooze. Brief me. 那是布鲁斯 上去扯淡 说下情况
[07:29] He’s a hothead who’s in anger management for slashing a ref’s tires. 他是暴脾气 戳了裁判轮胎被罚接受愤怒管理
[07:32] His wife Gina frenched Angela once, 他老婆吉娜曾经和安吉拉舌吻过
[07:33] – but that’s a secret. – Bruce. -但这是秘密 -布鲁斯
[07:35] Greg Otto. 我是格雷格·奥图
[07:36] You see that botched call this weekend? 你看到这周末裁判乱吹哨吗
[07:38] – Terrible! – Terrible! -太糟糕了 -太糟糕了
[07:39] And, Gina, that is a smart, tight haircut. 吉娜 好精明干练的发型
[07:42] Did I ever tell you that I have a vast collection of oversized belt buckles? 我有跟你说过 我收藏了很多特大号皮带扣吗
[07:45] I’ll catch you guys later. 回头再聊
[07:47] Wow! You’re amazing at this. 你太厉害了
[07:50] Eh, I’m only as good as my intel. 我和我的线人一样厉害
[07:52] We’re like a power couple. 我们像权贵夫妻
[07:53] – There’s Jenn. Hit me. – She loves attention. -那是珍 说情况 -她喜欢别人的注意
[07:55] Her nickname’s “The Prowler” 她绰号叫”狐狸精”
[07:56] because she’s always hitting on dads at school. 因为她总是勾搭学生爸爸
[07:59] Hang back. 退后
[08:01] Why, hello. 你好啊
[08:04] I didn’t know they let students into these meetings. 我不知道他们让学生参加这些会议
[08:06] Greg Otto. 格雷格·奥图
[08:09] Yeah, there you go, Greg. 这就对了 格雷格
[08:11] Shake those hips, get that vote. 扭扭屁股 拿到投票
[08:12] Great news. 超级好消息
[08:14] Kyoko and the Asians are gonna vote for your budget! 恭子和亚洲团会支持你的预算
[08:16] Yes! 太好了
[08:17] What made them support us? 她们为什么支持我们
[08:19] They love how mean you are to the white women. 她们超喜欢你对白人女人那么刻薄
[08:21] Okay. 好的
[08:23] We just need one more vote. 我们还需要一张票
[08:26] – Did he just push her? – Yeah. -他刚推了她吗 -对
[08:28] His moves haven’t really changed since grade school. 他的泡妞招数还停留在小学阶段
[08:39] Grandma, it’s chilly in here. 奶奶 这里好冷
[08:42] Let me grab you a coat. 我给你拿件衣服
[09:00] Grandma! 奶奶
[09:03] Five minutes in, 才五分钟
[09:04] you’re already screaming like a girl. 你已经叫得像个小女孩一样
[09:06] That wasn’t me. 刚才不是我
[09:09] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[09:10] You’re supposed to be in bed! 你应该睡觉了
[09:12] I’m never putting on a coat again! 我再也不穿外套了
[09:16] Looks like another night of playing ponies. 看来又得玩一晚小马了
[09:18] I call Buttercup! 毛茛花是我的
[09:22] Wow. Look at you. 瞧你
[09:24] The only woman in this room, probably in town, 这里唯一一个 有可能全市就你一个女人
[09:26] with a beer in her hand. 手里拿着啤酒
[09:27] I drink it out of a bottle 我拿酒瓶喝酒
[09:28] – just to enjoy the look of horror on their faces. – Yeah. -就为了欣赏他们脸上的惊恐 -是啊
[09:30] You know Tanya wanted to make this a wine-only event. 坦雅想把这次搞成纯红酒活动
[09:32] She’s the worst. 她最差劲了
[09:33] Or, wait, you’re probably friends with her. 慢着 你可能和她是朋友
[09:35] Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
[09:36] I once slipped her a peanut to prove that her “Allergy” 我有次让她吃了颗花生 来证明她的”过敏”
[09:39] was just a ploy to get attention. 只是争取注意的伎俩
[09:40] Total fake allergy. 绝对是假过敏
[09:41] – Well… – Really? -其实吧… -不是吧
[09:43] Oh, that is awesome! 太棒了
[09:44] Hey, can I talk to you about our school’s special needs teacher? 我能跟你说说我们学校的特殊需求老师吗
[09:47] Uh, sure. 当然
[09:48] Let’s go grab a beer at The Black Mallard 我们可以去黑鸭子吧喝酒
[09:49] and catch the second half of the game. 去看下半场比赛
[09:51] They have free popcorn.It’s gone tons of germs, but I don’t really care. 有免费爆米花 细菌超多 但我不在乎
[09:53] – Great! – All right. -太好了 -好的
[09:57] Can I borrow him for a minute? 我能借走他一分钟吗
[09:58] Okay, but you have to give him back. 好的 但你得还回来
[10:06] We got to go grab a drink with Bruce. 我们得去和布鲁斯喝酒
[10:08] I’m pretty sure I can get his vote. 我相当肯定可以争取到他的票
[10:09] Well, we can’t leave now. I’m talking up Dr. Ellie. 我们现在不能走 我谈到了埃莉医生
[10:10] I think I can close the deal with Jenn. 我想我就快搞定珍了
[10:12] Greg, anyone can close the deal with Jenn. 格雷格 任何人都可以搞定珍
[10:13] How about this? You get The Prowler’s vote. 这样吧 你去争取狐狸精的票
[10:15] I’ll get Bruce’s vote. 我去争取布鲁斯的票
[10:16] Them, plus the Asians, plus you. That’s four votes! 他们加上亚洲团 加上你 有四票
[10:18] That’ll just really stick it to that Crossing Guard Sandy. 到时候让协管员桑迪好看
[10:22] Ugh. Look at her. 看她
[10:24] It was great to see you. 真高兴见到你
[10:27] That woman’s the worst. 那个女人最差劲了
[10:31] Dr. Ellie has written articles on OCD 埃莉医生写过不少强迫症的文章
[10:33] and spoken at several conferences. 在一些会议上演讲过
[10:35] And to lose her — 失去她
[10:36] Attaway, boys! Yes! 好样的 伙计们 太棒了
[10:38] Wait. UNC just scored? 等等 北卡罗来纳大学刚得分了吗
[10:40] Oh, yeah. I’m UNC, baby. 对 我就是北卡大的
[10:42] All the way. Look at that. 一直是 看
[10:44] Duke can suck it. 杜克大学吃屎去
[10:46] Katie, it’s just a college rivalry. 凯蒂 只是大学比赛
[10:49] It doesn’t matter that you’re a third-generation Duke alumna 你是家族第三代杜克毕业生并不重要
[10:52] or that you met Greg there 或是你在那里认识格雷格的
[10:53] or that Oliver’s middle name is Duke. 或是奥利弗的中间名是杜克
[10:55] The reason I bring up Dr. Ellie — 我之所以提出埃莉医生
[10:57] I can’t believe Duke’s actually still a Division I school 我真不敢相信杜克依然被大学体育协会定为一类
[10:59] and not a junior college. 而不是大专
[11:00] You know what I mean? 你懂我的意思吗
[11:01] I don’t. 我不懂
[11:06] You have such a resonant voice. 你的声音真洪亮
[11:09] Oh! You would make an amazing Jean Valjean. 你会是出色的冉阿让[《悲惨世界》角色]
[11:12] I’ve always thought so. 我一直这样觉得
[11:14] But a string of community theatre directors have disagreed. 但社区戏院的导演们不同意
[11:17] Not to mix business with pleasure, but I have a PTA issue. 不是想在娱乐时谈公事 但我有家长会方面的问题
[11:20] Oh! Me, too! 我也是
[11:22] I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours. 如果你告诉我 我就告诉你
[11:26] I am hoping to put healthy vending machines at the school, 我希望在学校安装健康食品自动贩卖机
[11:29] and all the money raised will go to the arts program. 赚的钱可以支持艺术项目
[11:32] I would love if you would promise to give me your vote. 如果你发誓支持我 我会非常高兴的
[11:35] I’m happy to pledge my support. 我很乐意发誓支持
[11:37] Pledging now. Pledging. 现在就发誓
[11:39] And break! 然后分开
[11:41] Go team! 加油
[11:44] Your mascot is literally a devil. 你们的吉祥物是恶魔
[11:46] And a Tar Heel is better? 柏油脚跟就更好吗
[11:47] what the hell is a Tar Heel, Bruce? 柏油脚跟是个什么鬼东西 布鲁斯
[11:49] I Googled it once! No one knows! 我在谷歌上查过 没人知道
[11:51] it’s a heel covered in tar that goes up Duke’s ass! 就是插进杜克菊花的裹着柏油的脚跟
[11:53] Oh! Okay. 好的
[11:55] I’ma flip a table! 我要掀桌子了
[11:59] Oh. Okay. Real classy. 好的 太有涵养了
[12:01] I’m never voting for your dumb doctor now! 现在我绝对不会投你愚蠢医生的票
[12:04] Guess what? I don’t need your vote. 你猜怎样 我不需要你的票
[12:06] My husband’s knuckle-deep in a vote right now! 我老公现在正搞定一张票
[12:09] Ooh, this merlot is wonderful! 这瓶梅洛太好喝了
[12:11] I love how nutty it is. 我喜欢它的果仁味[古怪]
[12:13] Just like you. 像你一样
[12:16] You know what else is nutty? 你知道还有什么很古怪吗
[12:18] Crossing Guard Sandy’s new budget. 协管员桑迪的新预算
[12:20] If I put forth a new one to save Dr. Ellie, 如果我提出新预算挽留埃莉医生
[12:23] could I count on your support? 我可以指望你支持我吗
[12:24] Oh. No. 不行
[12:27] But I agreed to vote for your vending machines, 但我同意支持你的贩卖机
[12:29] and we’re getting along. 我们很合得来
[12:31] And you invaded my safe-space on numerous occasions. 而且你多次入侵我的安全区域
[12:33] I’m sorry. 对不起
[12:34] Crossing Guard Sandy and I 协管员桑迪和我
[12:35] have already agreed to vote for each other’s proposals. 已经同意互相支持对方的提案
[12:37] But… 但是
[12:39] If there is something that you would like to propose… 如果你想提议什么
[12:44] I’d like to propose a toast. 我提议祝酒
[12:47] To the security cameras of this bar. 敬这间酒吧的监控镜头
[12:49] May they show that I did not initiate this contact. 希望拍下了这次接触不是我发起的
[12:52] I love coats! 我爱外套
[12:54] Purple coats, blue coats! 紫色的 蓝色的
[12:55] And pink! 粉色的
[12:56] Coats are our friends! 外套是我们的朋友
[12:59] Hey, guys. 孩子们
[13:00] Why is Anna-Kat still awake? 为什么安娜凯特还没有睡觉
[13:02] Mama! 妈妈
[13:04] Take off your coat before it kills you! 在外套杀了你之前快脱下来
[13:06] What is she talking about? 她在说什么
[13:07] It’s unrelated to anything that happened tonight, 和今晚的任何事都无关
[13:09] I can tell you that much. 我只能告诉你这么多
[13:10] I’ll take her to bed. 我带她去睡觉
[13:12] Honey, go upstairs and do your finger exercises. 宝贝 上楼去做你的手指练习
[13:14] Mama will be up in a few minutes to tuck you in. 妈妈马上就来给你盖被子
[13:21] So, now she’s afraid of coats, wells, 现在她害怕外套 井
[13:23] and mannequins with no clothes. 不穿衣服的人体模特
[13:25] But we’ll do fine without Dr. Ellie next year. 但明年没有埃莉医生也没事
[13:29] It’s Doris. Hey, what’s up? 是多瑞丝 什么事
[13:31] Did you promise Jenn 你向珍保证
[13:32] you’d vote for vending machines in the school? 支持她在学校放贩卖机吗
[13:35] – Yeah, healthy vending machines. – Yeah, he did. -对 健康食品贩卖机 -是的
[13:36] What? 什么
[13:38] Oh, no. 不
[13:39] Bye. 拜
[13:41] Kyoko and the Asians hate vending machines. 恭子和亚洲团讨厌贩卖机
[13:45] – Why? – Does it matter? -为什么 -这重要吗
[13:46] We lost the Asians! 我们失去了亚洲团的支持
[13:47] You just lost us Dr. Ellie! 你刚害我们失去了埃莉医生
[13:48] How could you give Jenn your vote 你怎么能同意支持珍
[13:50] without getting hers in return? 却没让她支持你
[13:51] You’re a total pushover! 你这人太好说话了
[13:52] Yeah, well — You’re a bully! 你就爱欺负人
[13:54] Oh, really, Greg? 是吗 格雷格
[13:55] Yeah, and why is this all on me? 为什么要怪我
[13:57] You lost Bruce’s vote because you are a bully. 你失去了布鲁斯的票 因为你爱欺负人
[14:00] You couldn’t even land The Prowler. 你连狐狸精都没办法搞定
[14:02] You flipped a table. 你掀了桌子
[14:03] I’ma flip a table right now! 我现在就想掀桌子
[14:04] It is too late to start a fight. 时间太晚 不适合吵架
[14:07] Yeah, it is. 没错
[14:12] Anybody whoever said “Don’t go to bed angry” 不管是谁说”不要带着怒气睡觉”
[14:15] doesn’t have three kids. 这人肯定没三个孩子
[14:17] When I have a chance to sleep, I’m gonna sleep. 我有机会睡觉时 我会睡觉
[14:31] This is the worst. 太差劲了
[14:33] I’m up to my armpits in school politics, 我忙着应付学校政治
[14:35] Greg and I still aren’t speaking, 格雷格和我依然没说话
[14:36] and Anna-Kat is not going to have a special ed class next year. 安娜凯特明年就没特殊教育课了
[14:39] That’s it. 算了
[14:40] We’re getting table pancakes. 我们点薄饼吃
[14:43] Look, Katie, the vote hasn’t happened yet. 凯蒂 还没投票呢
[14:44] I know Kyoko’s upset, 我知道恭子生气了
[14:45] but I think you can win her back. 但我觉得你可以挽回她
[14:46] That’s only two votes. 还是只有两张票
[14:48] I still need Bruce or Jenn. 我依然需要布鲁斯或是珍的票
[14:49] Or Crossing Guard Sandy. 或是协管员桑迪
[14:51] I told you not to park in the yellow! 我跟你说了不要停在黄线内
[14:53] You tell me a lot of stupid stuff I ignore! 你说了很多我根本无视的蠢话
[14:56] That was my grandmother’s! 那是我奶奶的
[14:58] Wait, your grandmother was a crossing guard? 慢着 你奶奶是协管员吗
[15:00] You’ll see my grandmother in Hell! 你会在地狱见到我奶奶
[15:05] Not Sandy. 桑迪就算了
[15:06] Maybe I can blackmail Bruce to get his vote. 也许我可以勒索布鲁斯让他投票
[15:08] Angela, do you have any pictures of you frenching his wife? 安吉拉 你有舌吻他老婆的照片吗
[15:11] Not his wife. 不是他的老婆
[15:12] Then I’m out of options. 那我没办法了
[15:14] I’d say I’d home-school Anna-Kat, 我想说我在家教安娜凯特
[15:16] but I’m not going to because who wants to do that? 但我不想 谁想这样啊
[15:18] Look, Katie, you and Greg are like my breakfast. 凯蒂 你和格雷格就像我的早餐
[15:21] Greg is like my eggs — solid, dependable, 格雷格就像我的蛋 结实 可靠
[15:24] But on their own, no, thank you. 但只有蛋的话 不要了 谢谢
[15:25] – That’s true. – That’s true? -没错 -没错吗
[15:27] I don’t know. I’m supporting her. 我不知道 我在支持她
[15:28] And you, Katie, are like hot sauce — 而你 凯蒂 就像辣酱
[15:31] fierce, wild, and a little goes a long way. 暴躁 疯狂 一点点就很辣
[15:33] But together… 但在一起
[15:35] Perfect! 完美
[15:39] Way too much hot sauce. 放多辣酱了
[15:41] It’s burning my teeth. 牙齿好痛
[15:43] I don’t want to get new teeth again. 我不想再装新牙了
[15:44] Okay. 好的
[15:48] – Fight’s over. – What? -争吵结束 -什么
[15:52] Fight’s over. 争吵结束
[15:53] How come you get to decide when a fight’s over? 凭什么你来决定争吵什么时候结束
[15:55] That’s just how it is. I don’t make the rules. 就是这样的 规矩不是我定的
[15:57] Yes, you do. 是你定的
[15:59] Greg, if we are going to make this happen, 格雷格 如果我们想办成这件事
[16:00] we have to work together. 我们得团结
[16:04] You’re right. 你是对的
[16:05] Next meeting, we’ll both get those votes. 下次会议 我们一起拉票
[16:08] Remember how we used to get excited about much better things? 还记得以前能让我们兴奋的是比这好得多的事吧
[16:12] Kind of. 算是吧
[16:16] Okay. 好的
[16:17] Four PTA members, and all we need is two of them. 四个委员会成员 我们只要拉两个人
[16:19] There’s Jenn. 珍在那边
[16:21] Got your back. 我支持你
[16:22] Go do your thing. 上吧
[16:23] Excuse me, Jenn. 打扰下 珍
[16:25] A word with you about the — 想跟你说说
[16:26] Here’s the deal. 是这样的
[16:27] If you don’t vote for Dr. Ellie, 如果你不投埃莉医生的票
[16:28] then you can forget our support 就别指望我们支持
[16:30] for your stupid healthy vending machine. 你愚蠢的健康食品贩卖机
[16:33] Greg, you promised. 格雷格 你保证过的
[16:36] I put my finger in your mouth. 我把手指放在了你嘴里
[16:42] I’m cool. 我不生气
[16:45] Vending machines are dead. 贩卖机没希望了
[16:48] – Can we count on your vote? – Yes. -你肯定支持我们吗 -是的
[16:50] As long as vending machines 只要贩卖机
[16:51] – are never allowed in our school. – Agreed. -永远不允许出现在学校 -同意
[16:53] But can I ask what your problem with vending machines is? 我能问下你为什么对贩卖机有意见吗
[16:56] No. 不能
[17:00] Okay. 好了
[17:01] We just need one more vote. 还需要一张票
[17:11] Well, the Bruce bridge is burned. 布鲁斯大桥已经烧了
[17:13] That means there’s only one vote left. 就是说只剩最后一张票了
[17:22] Sandy. 桑迪
[17:24] I get asking you for help is weird. 我知道要你帮忙很奇怪
[17:27] We haven’t always been BFFs. 我们并不是闺蜜
[17:30] You tried to broadside me with your car. 你想用车撞我
[17:33] Sandy, if I was trying, I would have hit you. 桑迪 如果我想 会撞上的
[17:35] You’re right, Sandy. 你说得对 桑迪
[17:36] You’ve done nothing wrong. 你没做错任何事
[17:38] Just like Anna-Kat has done nothing wrong to deserve 安娜凯特也没做错什么
[17:39] losing her highly trained and wonderful teacher. 不应该失去受过专业训练的好老师
[17:41] You should be on our side. 你应该支持我们
[17:43] Growing up, 成熟点
[17:44] I’m sure you were in a special needs class. 我相信你也上过特殊需求班
[17:45] No, I wasn’t! 我没有
[17:47] Really? 真的吗
[17:48] While I appreciate that 我明白
[17:49] new lights in the parking lot are important, 停车场的新灯很重要
[17:51] Dr. Ellie is transforming our daughter’s life. 但埃莉医生在改变我们女儿的生活
[17:53] But Dr. Ellie is only helping the special needs kids. 但埃莉医生只帮助了有特殊需要的孩子
[17:56] My parking lot lights are for everyone. 我的停车场的灯是为了所有人
[17:58] And I hate your wife. 而且我恨你老婆
[18:00] I mean, I really hate her. 我真的恨她
[18:02] No chance in hell you’re getting my vote. 我绝对不可能支持你们
[18:04] Ever. 别想
[18:09] I’m never going to sleep again. 我不可能再睡觉了
[18:11] Me, neither. 我也是
[18:12] How could I have let us watch that movie? 我怎么会让咱们看这部电影的
[18:15] I shouldn’t be in charge of minors. 我不应该对未成年人负责
[18:17] How are we gonna get over this? 我们怎么忘掉这个
[18:23] – Anna-Kat. – Anna-Kat. -安娜凯特 -安娜凯特
[18:25] What? 什么事
[18:27] We need to know how to make our brains right again. 我们要知道怎样让大脑恢复正常
[18:33] Next up, the vote on Greg Otto’s amended budget 下一项 格雷格·奥图提出的保留埃莉医生的
[18:37] to reinstate Dr. Ellie. 修订预算
[18:40] I vote yes. 我同意
[18:41] Yes. 同意
[18:43] No. 不同意
[18:45] Not a chance in hell. 想都别想
[18:47] And I vote… 我投票
[18:50] Yes. 同意
[18:53] That’s three votes. 三票同意
[18:54] Budget passes. 预算通过
[18:56] How the hell did you do that? 你是怎么做到的
[19:03] You better get ready 你最好准备好
[19:04] for a whole lot more Katie Otto to hate. 面对更多让你仇恨的凯蒂·奥图
[19:06] I am going to be at every PTA meeting, 我会参加每一次家长会
[19:08] every mixer, 每一次家长聚会
[19:09] and every one of your stupid events 你每一次的愚蠢会议
[19:11] fighting for my daughter 为我的女儿战斗
[19:13] to get the care that she needs. 为她争取她需要的照顾
[19:15] But if you give us your vote, 但如果你支持我们
[19:17] I will resign, 我会辞职
[19:19] and you will never see me or my wife 你再不会看到我和我妻子
[19:21] at another PTA meeting again. 参加家长会
[19:27] I hate you. 我恨你
[19:28] I’m washing my hand. 我去洗手
[19:35] Greg and I make a pretty good team. 格雷格和我双剑合璧 天下无敌
[19:38] Attention, all. 各位注意
[19:40] I hereby resign from the PTA. 我辞去我在家长教师协会的职务
[20:06] A coat can’t kill me. 外套不会杀死我
[20:08] A coat can’t kill me. 外套不会杀死我
[20:09] Man is inherently good. 人性本善
[20:10] Man is inherently good. 人性本善
[20:12] Man is inherently good. 人性本善
[20:13] Doesn’t take you too long to pee. 尿出来不需要太长时间
[20:15] Doesn’t take you too long to pee. 尿出来不需要太长时间
[20:17] Doesn’t take you too long to pee. 尿出来不需要太长时间
[20:19] These kids have not ruined your body and life. 这些孩子没有毁掉你的身材和生活
[20:21] These kids have not ruined your body and life. 这些孩子没有毁掉你的身材和生活
[20:24] These kids have not ruined your body and life. 这些孩子没有毁掉你的身材和生活
[20:27] These kids have not ruined your body and life. 这些孩子没有毁掉你的身材和生活
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme