Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Time for school. 要上学了
[00:06] Morning, Baby Doll. 早 小宝贝
[00:08] What’s the trash bag for? 垃圾袋是做什么用的
[00:10] My ponies are my best friends in the whole world. 我的小马是我在这世上最好的朋友
[00:13] If there’s a fire, they need to survive. 如果失火了 它们要活下去
[00:15] Fire drill! 消防演习
[00:20] What’s more troubling — 哪点更闹心
[00:21] the fact that plastic ponies are her best friends, 塑料小马是她最好的朋友
[00:24] or that she’s planning 还是她计划
[00:25] to let the rest of us burn in our beds? 任我们这些人烧死在床上
[00:31] Come in! 进来
[00:32] Soon as they hit 12, you learn to knock. 孩子满了12岁 你就学会敲门了
[00:34] You learn the hard way. 学会的过程可不太美好
[00:38] Hey, Oliver. 奥利弗
[00:39] New shirt looks good. 新T恤看起来不错嘛
[00:40] I can’t be seen in this. 我不能穿着这个出去见人
[00:42] What? 什么
[00:42] You begged me to buy you that polo shirt. 你求我给你买这件马球衫的
[00:44] Yes, but not from an outlet mall. 是 但不是在特价商场买
[00:46] What the hell difference does it make where it’s from? 在哪里买的有区别吗
[00:48] Outlet malls sell the flawed reject shirts. 特价商场卖的是有疵瑕的次品
[00:51] Look at the cricket player. Look at his bat. 看这个板球员 看他的球拍
[00:53] It’s defective. The bat’s bent. 这是次品 球拍是弯的
[00:56] The bat’s bent! 球拍是弯的
[00:58] So? 那又如何
[00:59] Classic tell of a discount purchase. 一看就知道是打折货
[01:01] Oliver, it is not a big deal. 奥利弗 这不是大事
[01:03] Honestly, without any drama, for real, 说实话 我没有夸张 真的
[01:06] this is the worst thing that’s ever happened to anyone. 这是人类能碰到的最倒霉的事
[01:09] Okay, well, guess what. 你猜怎样
[01:10] I bought you the shirt so you’re going to wear it! 老娘给你买了 你就得穿
[01:13] There’s two types of parents — Ones who curse at their kids… 家长有两种 一种是骂孩子的家长
[01:16] and the ones who lie and say they don’t curse at their kids. 一种是撒谎说没骂孩子的家长
[01:28] Taylor, why are you still in bed?! 泰勒 你为什么还在床上
[01:38] Greg, you can’t possibly still be in the bathroom. 格雷格 你不可能还在厕所吧
[01:41] I was almost done, but you just spooked it back in! 本来快拉完了 又被你吓回去了
[01:57] Honey, could you stop doing that? 亲爱的 别这样了好吗
[01:58] I don’t think I can, Daddy. 我想不行 爸爸
[02:03] I’d like to revisit our earlier conversation. 我想继续我们刚才的话题
[02:05] There’s nothing wrong with clothes from an outlet mall. 从特价商场买的衣服没什么不对
[02:08] That’s where Mom bought me this sweater. 这件毛衣就是你妈在那里给我买的
[02:09] It’s cashmere. 羊绒的
[02:12] It’s a blend, and it’s going to pill. 这是混纺的 而且会起毛的
[02:16] You don’t even know what I’m talking about. 你根本不知道我在说什么
[02:18] I am not going to buy you a $90 shirt. 我不会给你买90美元的T恤
[02:20] If you want it that bad, you can get an after-school job. 如果你这么想要 你可以放学后打工
[02:22] – This is Westport. – So? -这里是西港 -怎样
[02:24] That’s just not a thing kids do around here. 根本没有孩子放学后打工
[02:26] Cooper Bradford doesn’t lift a finger 库珀·布拉福德什么都不用做
[02:28] and has his own credit card. 却有自己的信用卡
[02:29] I’m not asking for that. 我又不是要求和他一样
[02:30] Greg, he’s not asking for his own credit card. 格雷格 他没要求有自己的信用卡
[02:32] That is an inspiring tale of self-sacrifice. 真是自我牺牲的鼓舞人心的故事
[02:34] Hey, things are done a certain way in this town. 这里自有这里的规矩
[02:37] Don’t you want me to fit in? 你不想我融入吗
[02:38] No. I don’t. 不 我不想
[02:40] I reject every message that this town sends — 我拒绝接收这个地方发送的所有信息
[02:42] that the car that you drive or the clothes that you wear “你开的车 或是你穿的衣服
[02:44] make you better than someone else. 令你比别人强”
[02:46] Who says you need money to be happy? 谁说有钱才会开心
[02:48] I said it twice today already. 今天这话我已经说了两遍了
[02:54] You can’t possibly be proud of that. 你不可能为之骄傲吧
[02:56] – It has a plus in it. – It also has a C in it. -上面有个+ -上面还有个C
[02:58] C’s get degrees. C能拿到学位
[02:59] No. C’s get their parents 不 拿C的学生
[03:01] to co-sign for their car loans in their 40’s. 40岁买车贷款时还要父母也签名
[03:03] Don’t worry about me. 别担心我
[03:04] I’ll get an athletic scholarship to a mid-level junior college, 我会得到体育奖学金 上一所中等大专
[03:07] marry well, play tennis. 嫁得好 打网球
[03:08] You can live in our guest house. Not year round. 你们可以住我家客房 不能住一整年
[03:11] I’ll handle her. You take him. 我管她 你管他
[03:16] We’ll let that one slip through the cracks for the time being. 眼下只能不管这个了
[03:18] You and I are gonna get your math grade up. 我们一起让你的数学成绩好起来
[03:21] This is what I get for bragging. 炫耀就是这个下场
[03:23] And if you want a new shirt, 如果你想要新T恤
[03:24] you can earn money by doing chores. 你可以做家务赚钱
[03:25] Will do. 我会的
[03:33] I know that smile. 我知道这个笑容
[03:35] You cannot have Anna-Kat do your work for you. 你不能让安娜凯特帮你做事
[03:37] What? It’s good for her OCD. Let a playa play. 什么 这对她的强迫症有好处 何乐而不为
[03:40] No chores, no shirt. 不做家务 就没T恤
[03:42] I’m not getting invited to Autumn Summers’ birthday party. 奥托姆·萨莫斯的生日派对不会邀请我
[03:45] What makes you think that? 你为什么这样想
[03:46] Because since we moved here, 因为我们搬到这里之后
[03:47] I’ve never been invited to anyone’s birthday party. 我从未被邀请参加任何人的生日派对
[03:52] Trying to raise these three kids 想在西港把这三个孩子
[03:54] to be normal in Westport takes so much work. 正常养大太不容易了
[03:56] God, why’d I have to be so fertile? 老天 我这么好孕干嘛
[04:02] Put your books down. 把书放下
[04:03] People are gonna think that you’ve got boobs coming in. 别人会以为你的胸部要发育了
[04:07] Which one is Autumn Summers? 哪个是奥托姆·萨莫斯
[04:09] Purple bow. 紫色蝴蝶节
[04:11] She’s the one who dresses like her mom. 她和她妈穿的是母女装
[04:16] Autumn and I jogged here this morning. 奥托姆和我今早慢跑过来的
[04:18] I should, too. I’m getting so chubby. 我也应该跑的 我开始变胖了
[04:21] No, I’m getting so chubby. 不 我才开始变胖了
[04:26] Yep, that one go away from me. 对 我没这个烦恼了
[04:29] Meat is murder. 吃肉就是谋杀
[04:31] Now, go cry to your mother, you little murderer! 去找你妈哭去 你这个凶手
[04:33] So, no hot dogs at that birthday party. 看来生日派对上没有热狗
[04:35] Don’t worry, sweetie. 别担心 宝贝
[04:37] I’ll get you invited to that party. 我会让你被邀请参加派对的
[04:39] Really? You promise? 真的吗 你保证吗
[04:41] Pony pinky promise. 小马勾手指
[04:52] If Anna-Kat’s going to fit in, 如果安娜凯特要融入
[04:53] she’ll have to be a little less weird. 她得别这么奇怪才行
[04:56] When you say it in your head, you don’t have to say “Unique.” 当你在心中说这句话时 不必说”独特”
[04:58] I want her to have friends. Lots of friends. 我希望她有朋友 很多朋友
[05:01] Not plastic ponies. 不是塑料小马
[05:03] I’m not even hungry. That’s how upset I am. 我都不饿了 瞧我多生气
[05:06] I’m still eating it. 我还是会吃的
[05:08] Isn’t there a rule 不是有规矩吗
[05:09] where everyone in the class is invited? 班上的同学都要请
[05:10] They don’t do that here. 这里不是这样的
[05:12] Kids are taught to feel like garbage 在西港 孩子们很小的时候就被教会
[05:14] at a much younger age in Westport. 懂得嫌自己跟嫌弃垃圾一样
[05:16] I have to figure out a way for her to fit in better. 我得想办法让她更融入些才行
[05:20] It might also help if you could fit in better, too. 如果你可以更好融入 也许会有帮助
[05:24] You think I’m the reason that she’s not getting invited? 你觉得是因为我 她才没被邀请吗
[05:26] Well, it’s not the kids who send out the Evites, Katie. 请帖不是孩子们发的 凯蒂
[05:29] – It’s the moms. – Yeah. -是妈妈发的 -对
[05:29] And at the parties, the kids hang out with the kids 在派对上 孩子和孩子一起玩
[05:31] and the moms hang out with the moms. 妈妈和妈妈一起玩
[05:33] And the moms know you can’t stand them. 那些妈妈知道你受不了她们
[05:35] Katie, they like you about as much 凯蒂 她们对你的喜爱
[05:37] as a Catholic priest likes a tattletale. 就和天主教牧师喜欢多嘴婆一样多
[05:40] You guys don’t like them, either. 你们也不喜欢她们
[05:41] But they don’t know that I don’t like them. 但她们不知道我不喜欢她们
[05:43] – I don’t let on. – And I do? -我不会表现出来 -我会吗
[05:44] – Katie, we love you. – Like a sister. -凯蒂 我们爱你 -像姐妹一样
[05:46] Your sister opened six credit cards in your name 你的妹子用你的名字开了六张信用卡
[05:48] and fled to Honduras. 逃到洪都拉斯去了
[05:49] Not specifically my sister. 不是我的亲生姐妹
[05:51] Whenever you’re on a mommy e-mail chain, 无论何时你收到妈妈团的邮件
[05:54] you always reply, “Really, guys?” Or “Not it!” 你总是回复”是吗 伙计们” 或是”不干”
[05:57] Yep. 对
[05:58] So to get Anna-Kat invited, I have to fake liking them? 为了让安娜凯特被邀请 我要假装喜欢她们吗
[06:01] – Yes. – No. -是 -不
[06:02] I’m not selling out to this town. 我才不把自己出卖给这个地方
[06:04] Listen, if these women were drowning, 听着 如果这些女人快淹死了
[06:06] I wouldn’t throw them a life jacket. 我不会扔救生衣给她们
[06:07] I mean, of course they’d be fine 当然她们不会有事
[06:09] because fake boobies float. 因为假咪咪会浮起来
[06:10] But the point is, 但重点是
[06:11] I play the game so that my kids get invited. 我遵守游戏规矩 所以我的孩子能被邀请
[06:14] If you want Anna-Kat to go to these parties, 如果你想要安娜凯特能参加这些派对
[06:16] you’re gonna have to suck it up 你就得忍忍
[06:17] and play with the Westport moms. 和西港妈妈们虚情假意
[06:19] Yep. 对
[06:21] If I have to, I will. 如果必须要这样 我会的
[06:23] I just lost my appetite. 我没胃口了
[06:25] – Great. – I’m still eating it. -太好了 -我还是会吃的
[06:32] Are you starting to get the cleaning tingles? 你开始有做卫生的快感了吗
[06:35] I love the cleaning tingles. 我喜欢做卫生的快感
[06:37] And to determine the vector, you…? 要确定矢量 你…
[06:39] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[06:41] You don’t remember or you’re not trying? 你不记得还是没努力
[06:42] Both. 都有
[06:44] Okay, dinner tonight is last night’s, plus Cheetos. 今天的晚餐是昨天的晚餐 再加芝士条
[06:50] Where are you going, Mama? 你去哪里 妈妈
[06:51] To get you invited to that party. 让你被邀请参加派对
[06:54] A real birthday party? 真正的生日派对
[06:55] It’s finally happening! 终于成真了
[07:02] Here’s the intel on Tara Summers — 这是泰拉·萨莫斯的情况
[07:03] dresses like her kid, yoga body, and is a militant vegetarian. 和孩子打扮得一样 瑜伽身材 激进的素食者
[07:06] – Not even bacon. – No vegetarian eats bacon. -连培根都不吃 -没有素食者吃培根
[07:08] Some make an exception, like in a Cobb salad. 有些可以例外 比如说科布沙拉
[07:10] – No. – I don’t have time to argue. -不 -我没时间和你争
[07:12] I have to hit the Pressed Juice Bar 我得在4点瑜伽课
[07:13] right when the 4:00 yoga class is letting out. 下课时赶到榨汁吧
[07:15] Do I look like a Westport mom? 我看起来像西港妈妈吗
[07:18] You’re wearing black baked potatoes on your feet. 你脚上像穿着黑色的烤土豆
[07:20] They’re clogs. They’re perfectly acceptable. 这是木底鞋 完全可以接受
[07:23] If you work in a vet’s office. 如果你在兽医院工作的话
[07:24] To be clear, you’re selling out your beliefs 说清楚下 你背叛了你的信仰
[07:26] to befriend a woman you can’t stand to get Anna-Kat invited 去和一个你受不了的女人做朋友 好让安娜凯特
[07:28] to a party with girls you don’t approve of? 和那些你并不喜欢的女孩一起参加派对
[07:30] No one wants to have sex with a sarcastic summarizer, Greg. 没人想和说风凉话的总结大师做爱 格雷格
[07:35] It’s a different lesson. Okay, here we go. 这是不同的教训 好了 开始
[07:43] Hi, everyone. 大家好
[07:47] I’m Katie. Our girls are in the same class? 我是凯蒂 我们的女儿在同一班
[07:50] Yes, I see you at drop off…staring at me. 是 我看到你在送孩子进校的地方 盯着我
[07:53] Because I love your outfits. 因为我喜欢你的衣服
[07:54] I want to start dressing like a 7-year old, too. 我也想开始穿的像7岁女孩一样
[07:57] Came out wrong, but I’m just gonna plow forward. 说出来变了味 但我会继续向前
[07:59] You do yoga? 你做瑜伽吗
[08:01] I have decided that it’s time to embrace a healthy lifestyle. 我决定是时候迎接健康的生活方式了
[08:05] I just want to immerse myself 我要让自己沉浸在
[08:07] in all that this community has to offer. 这个社区提供的一切氛围里
[08:09] That is so great! 真是太好了
[08:12] I know! 我知道
[08:14] Any pointers for me? 能给点意见吗
[08:15] I’ve got an aesthetician for you. 我有个理疗师可以介绍给你
[08:17] – You need a personal trainer. – And a personal shopper. -你需要私人教练 -私人导购
[08:19] Can’t say for certain, 不能确定
[08:20] but I have a feeling you’ll need my waxer. 但我感觉你需要我的脱毛师
[08:23] Thanks, you guys. 谢谢各位
[08:24] They will never know how close they just came to death. 她们永远不会知道刚才离死亡有多近
[08:27] Eye on the prize — invitation for Anna-Kat. 只想着奖品 安娜凯特被邀请
[08:30] I am really interested in becoming a vegetarian. 我真的有兴趣成为素食者
[08:32] Wonderful. 太棒了
[08:34] With you becoming a vegetarian, 你变成素食者
[08:36] we’re gonna save so many animals. 我们能拯救多少动物啊
[08:38] Yes. 是的
[08:40] Yoga’s starting. Let’s head back in. 瑜伽开始了 我们回去
[08:44] Come on, Katie! 来吧 凯蒂
[08:46] I thought class was over. 我以为下课了
[08:48] Oh, that’s the 4:00. We’re also doing the 5:30. 4点的下课了 5点半的我们也去
[08:55] I wouldn’t do this for Greg, for Oliver, or for Taylor… 我不会为格雷格 奥利弗或是泰勒这样做
[09:02] …but for Anna-Kat, I’ll do anything. 但为了安娜凯特 我什么都愿意
[09:07] Does having a favorite make me a bad mom? 有个最宠爱的孩子让我成了坏妈妈吗
[09:10] I don’t care. 我才不在乎
[09:11] That makes me a bad mom. 这让我成了坏妈妈
[09:13] What’s the definition of the perfect square? 完全平方的定义是什么
[09:16] You. 你
[09:17] Good burn. Wrong answer. 俏皮话不错 答案错了
[09:19] Taylor, come on. We’ve been at this for a week. 泰勒 拜托 我们已经学了一周了
[09:22] Dad, just face it, I don’t get this stuff. 爸 承认吧 我不懂这些东西
[09:24] There is no not getting it. There’s just not trying. 没有什么是不会懂的 只有不努力去懂
[09:26] Really, Dad? Quoting Yoda? 不是吧 爸爸 引用尤达大师的话
[09:31] That’s “Do or do not. There is no try.” 那是”要么做要么不做 没有尝试一说”
[09:38] Come with me, Nerd. 跟我来 呆子
[09:39] Just because I know “Star Wars” doesn’t make me a — 我是星战迷并不代表我是…
[09:41] All right, I’ll go. 好吧 我来了
[09:47] See? I get this. Sports. 瞧 我懂这个 运动
[09:49] Taylor, there’s more to life than — 泰勒 对于人生来说不止是…
[09:51] Your turn. 到你了
[09:53] This ball seems huge. Is it regulation? 这个球好大 这是正常大小吗
[09:56] Okay. I got this. 好的 我能行
[10:00] I got it. Totally — I’m all in. 我能行 绝对的 我绝对行
[10:05] See? You’re not good at sports. 瞧 你不擅长体育
[10:08] I’m not good at school. 我不擅长学习
[10:09] It’s just not who I am, 我不是那样的人
[10:10] like being normally coordinated is just not who you are. 就像你没有普通的肢体协调力一样
[10:14] I wish my parents had pushed me to be better at sports. 我希望我父母曾经施压让我在体育方面更优秀
[10:16] They coddled me, and they let me quit too easily. 他们溺爱我 让我轻易放弃
[10:19] I wish I could talk business on the links 我希望我能在高尔夫球场上谈正事
[10:21] or play a pick-up game with the guys. 或是和伙计们玩对抗赛
[10:23] What guys? 哪些伙计们
[10:24] You know, the guys. My guys. 你知道的 伙计们 我的伙计们
[10:28] All right, I have no guys. 好吧 我没伙计们
[10:29] But the point is, I take no pride in being a bad athlete. 但重点是 体育差我并不为之自豪
[10:32] You shouldn’t take pride in being a bad student. 你也不应该因为自己是个差生而自豪
[10:34] But I’m perfectly happy with my grades. 但我很满意我的成绩
[10:35] You should be, too. 你也应该这样
[10:38] Look, Taylor, I’m not giving up. 泰勒 我不会放弃
[10:43] Greg Otto down by two. 格雷格·奥图落后两分
[10:46] Seconds on the clock. He shoots and… 没时间了 他投篮
[10:50] – Run! – We live here. -跑 -这是我们家
[11:00] Yoga. 瑜伽
[11:02] Hi, Mama. 你好 妈妈
[11:03] Hey, Honey. Is that the card for the party? 亲爱的 这是为派对准备的卡吗
[11:05] That’s a lot of glitter. 好多的闪粉
[11:07] Daddy says it looks like a stripper sneezed on it. 爸爸说像脱衣舞娘对着卡打了个喷嚏
[11:10] In my defense, I didn’t think she heard me. 容我说一句 我以为她没听到
[11:13] So, how’d it got with the Real Housewives of Westport? 西港娇妻真人秀进行得如何了
[11:15] After spending some time around these women, 和她们共处了一段时间后
[11:18] I’m starting to feel some sympathy for them. 我开始觉得同情她们了
[11:20] Get this. 告诉你
[11:21] They have never been to the Olive Garden. 她们从来没去过橄榄花园连锁餐厅
[11:26] Doris says the Evites went out. Lindsay Coolidge just got hers. 多瑞丝说邀请发出来了 琳赛·柯立芝刚收到
[11:31] Mine should just be right… 我的马上也会…
[11:37] It’s just gonna take a second. 要点时间
[11:39] I’ll just refresh. 我刷新一下
[11:42] Is there a problem, Mama? 有问题吗 妈妈
[11:43] No, Sweetie. 没有 宝贝
[11:46] Refresh. Refresh. 刷新 刷新
[11:49] Refresh. 刷新
[11:50] Hey, Sweetie, why don’t you finish your card upstairs, okay? 宝贝 不如你去楼上把卡做完
[11:52] – Okay, Daddy. – Good girl. -好的 爸爸 -真乖
[11:56] Maybe it’s just taking a little bit longer. 也许要花点时间
[11:58] – Don’t all Evites go out at once? – I don’t know! -网上邀请函不是同时发出吗 -我不知道
[12:00] I didn’t build the Internet, Greg! 互联网又不是我建的 格雷格
[12:10] I didn’t get invited. 我没被邀请
[12:12] Anna-Kat didn’t get invited. 安娜凯特没被邀请
[12:13] Yes, Anna-Kat. That’s what I meant. 对 安娜凯特 我是这个意思
[12:15] I can’t believe all the things that I did to fit in with those idiots. 真不敢相信我做了那些融入这些白痴的事
[12:18] I’m growing back everything that I waxed. 我脱掉的毛要全部长回来
[12:21] Well, I got two weeks. 我有两周时间
[12:23] Yeah. 对
[12:27] I don’t understand it! 我不明白
[12:29] All week long, I was friendly Katie. 整整一周 我是友好凯蒂
[12:31] Perky Katie. 活泼凯蒂
[12:32] The kind of Katie who charmed your entire family. 你全家都会喜欢的凯蒂
[12:34] I was rehearsal-dinner Katie. 我是彩排晚餐凯蒂
[12:38] Maybe the move to Westport was a bad idea. 也许搬到西港是个坏主意
[12:40] I’m an outcast. Anna-Kat’s an outcast. 我格格不入 安娜凯特格格不入
[12:42] And Oliver’s becoming a douche. 奥利弗变成了混账东西
[12:43] Katie. 凯蒂
[12:44] And Taylor’s goal in life is to marry rich 泰勒的人生目标是嫁个有钱人
[12:46] and drink those stupid pressed juices all day. 整天喝那些愚蠢的榨汁
[12:49] Yeah. Maybe moving to Westport was a bad idea. 对 也许搬到西港真是个坏主意
[12:52] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[12:53] What? 怎么了
[12:54] Don’t agree with me. I’m spiraling. 别同意我的话 我在打退堂鼓
[12:56] You’re job is to say that we did the right thing. 你的工作是说我们做对了
[12:58] That is Greg and Katie 101, man. 这是咱俩关系的入门课 伙计
[13:00] Listen, I’m sorry that Anna-Kat wasn’t invited to the party, 我很抱歉安娜凯特没被邀请参加派对
[13:02] but you shouldn’t have promised her. 但你不应该向她承诺
[13:04] Now we have to go tell her. 现在我们必须去告诉她
[13:05] It’s gonna break her little heart. 会伤透她的心的
[13:07] – Where are you going? – To rake the leaves. -你去哪里 -去耙树叶
[13:09] – It’s nighttime. – Yeah, I realize that. -现在是晚上 -我知道
[13:12] This way, nobody sees me, 这样没人可以看到我
[13:13] and I won’t have to suffer the humiliation 我就不必忍受成为这里唯一一个
[13:14] of being the only kid in town who does yard work. 做庭院工作的孩子的羞辱
[13:18] See? 瞧
[13:20] – He’s a douche. – Yeah. -他是个混账东西 -对
[13:22] I like your fur. It’s very shiny. 我喜欢你的皮毛 好亮
[13:25] Both parents. That’s never good. 爸妈都来了 从来都没好事
[13:28] Honey, there’s a problem with the party. 亲爱的 派对的事有问题
[13:33] But you promised! 但你保证了
[13:34] And I made a birthday card and everything. 我做了生日卡还有别的
[13:36] Sweetie, a lot of times with the kids’ birthday parties, 宝贝 很多时候小孩子的生日派对
[13:39] they can’t invite the whole class. 不能邀请全班
[13:40] It’s expensive, and there isn’t enough room. 花费太贵 而且地方不够大
[13:42] Autumn’s parents are renting out the whole aquarium. 奥托姆的爸妈会租下整个水族馆
[13:45] Okay, that’s a piece of information I was missing, 我漏了这条消息
[13:48] and it changes things. 一切都不同了
[13:49] You know what I did when Jay Zambelli didn’t invite me 你知道杰·赞贝利没邀请我参加他在六旗乐园
[13:52] to his birthday party at Six Flags? 举办的生日派对时 我做了什么
[13:54] What, Daddy? 什么 爸爸
[13:55] I had the best day. 我那天开心极了
[13:56] My parents took me to the aquar…ium. 我爸妈带我去了水族…馆
[14:00] Katie, anything? 凯蒂 有要补充的吗
[14:02] This couldn’t be sadder. 不可能比这更让人伤心了
[14:04] Will you guys have a party with me? 你们愿意和我开派对吗
[14:06] That made it sadder. 更让人伤心了
[14:11] Just a couple of lonely girls having a pony pity party. 两个孤单的姑娘开着小马同情聚会
[14:18] What are you guys doing here? 你们怎么来了
[14:21] Greg called us. He told us what happened. 格雷格给我们打了电话 把事情说了
[14:23] Entenmann’s Louisiana crunch cake. 恩特曼的路易斯安那焦糖蛋糕
[14:25] And if that doesn’t work, 如果这个没用
[14:26] I’ll stop by Carvel and get a Cookie Puss. 我就去冰淇淋店买冰淇淋蛋糕
[14:28] All right, Anna-Kat, let’s get you up to bed. 好了 安娜凯特 你要睡觉了
[14:31] You okay, Sweetie? 你还好吗 宝贝
[14:33] Yeah. I guess. You? 我想是的 你呢
[14:35] I’ll be all right. 我会好起来的
[14:38] I know what’ll cheer you up. 我知道什么能让你开心起来
[14:40] We’ll YouTube some videos of the Hindenburg. 我们在视频网站上看兴登堡号空难的视频
[14:42] 36 fatalities — 36人死亡
[14:43] 13 passengers, 22 crewman, and one on the ground. 13名乘客 22名机组成员 还有一个地面上的人
[14:48] Okay. 好的
[14:52] How cute are those little legs? 看她的小腿多可爱
[14:54] How could anyone not want those legs at a party? 怎么会有人不让她可爱的腿走进派对
[14:57] Or mine for that matter? 还有我的
[14:59] So, what happened? 那么 发生了什么事
[15:02] I don’t know where I went wrong. 我不知道我哪里做错了
[15:06] – Nailed it, right? – Dead on. -不错吧 -完美
[15:07] Actually felt my sphincter clench with rage. 感觉我的菊花因为愤怒缩紧了一下
[15:10] Katie, come on. 凯蒂 别这样
[15:12] You really want to be friends with those women? 你真想和那些女人做朋友吗
[15:13] Of course not. 当然不想
[15:14] But I want them to want to be friends with me. 但我希望她们想和我做朋友
[15:17] Up until now, I’ve been rejecting them. 直到最近 我一直在拒绝她们
[15:19] I just assumed 我以为
[15:20] that they would want me to be a part of their group 如果我给她们机会 她们会希望我
[15:21] if I gave them the chance. 成为她们的一员
[15:23] Now I put myself out there, 现在我这么放下身段
[15:24] and I’m back in high school dealing with Holly Platt. 就像高中时应付霍莉·普莱特一样
[15:27] – She iced you out? – No. -她也排挤你吗 -不
[15:29] Other way around. I was super cool in high school. 正相反 我高中时酷着呢
[15:31] But for the first time, I know how she felt. 但第一次 我明白了她的感觉
[15:34] If I had a time machine, I’d go back and apologize. 如果我有时间机器 我会回去道歉
[15:37] You could just find her on Facebook and apologize. 你可以在脸书上找到她道歉
[15:39] But then I’d have to log in, 但那样我得登陆
[15:42] and it would just… 那样会…
[15:43] I just swept. You guys are getting crumbs everywhere. 我刚扫干净 你们会弄的到处是碎末
[15:46] Oh! Oh, what’s that? 说什么
[15:47] Oh, I’m sorry. Oh. I can’t hear you, Oliver 对不起 我听不到你说什么 奥利弗
[15:51] Grow up, Doris. 成熟点 多瑞丝
[15:55] I love messing with that kid. 我好喜欢耍那个孩子
[15:58] I’m such a bully. It’s super unhealthy. 我真爱欺负人 这太变态了
[16:01] We cannot let Tara Summers get away with this. 我们不能就这样放过泰拉·萨莫斯
[16:03] – We have to do something. – Like what? -我们必须做点什么 -比如说
[16:05] Remember that Mel Gibson movie, “The Patriot”? 还记得梅尔·吉布森的电影《爱国者》吗
[16:07] When they gathered the townspeople, 他们把镇民集中起来
[16:08] locked them in the church, 关在教堂里
[16:09] and then burned it to the ground? 然后一把火烧成灰烬
[16:10] Go on. 继续
[16:12] I’m going to do that to those moms at the Pressed Juice Bar. 我打算在榨汁吧把这些妈妈们给烧了
[16:15] Okay. Well, you’re gonna have to volunteer 如果这些妈妈全死了
[16:17] a whole lot more at school if all those moms are dead. 那你必须在学校做很多志愿工作
[16:19] Fine. Then you come up with something. 好吧 那你想办法
[16:23] Actually, I think I know what might work. 事实上 我想我知道什么办法管用
[16:28] Tara Summers’ house, 泰拉·萨莫斯的房子
[16:30] home of Westport’s meanest vegetarian. 西港最刻薄素食者的家
[16:33] We’re not egging her house or T.P.ing it. 我们不会蛋洗她家或是乱扔卫生纸
[16:35] We are above that. 我们还没坏成这样
[16:38] But we are not above raising old meat on her flagpole. 但我们也没好到不让她的旗杆上升起老腊肉
[16:41] That’s wasn’t meant to sound dirty. 我不是故意说成黄段子的
[16:44] It’s the perfect revenge. 这是完美的复仇
[16:45] Vandalism makes me feel so much better. 故意毁坏他人财产让我感觉好多了
[16:47] I love you guys. 我爱你们
[16:49] No one messes with our Katie. 没人能惹我们的凯蒂
[16:51] Amen. 阿门
[16:51] To survive in Westport, 要想在西港生存
[16:53] I found out all you really need are two good friends. 我发现真正需要的只是两个好朋友
[16:56] Some say you need just one. 有人说只需要一个
[16:58] I like two just in case one of them dies. 我喜欢有两个 以免有个挂了
[17:01] Run for it! Go! Go! 快跑 跑
[17:03] Is that how you run? I’ve never seen you run before! 你是这样跑步的吗 我从来没见过你跑步
[17:07] You don’t look so great, either! 你的样子也不好看
[17:08] Hanging with Doris and Angela gave me an idea. 和多瑞丝还有安吉拉一起玩让我有了主意
[17:11] I found out that, for whatever reason, 我发现 不知道什么原因
[17:13] two other girls were also not invited to Autumn’s party. 还有女孩也没被邀请参加奥托姆的派对
[17:16] Anna-Kat doesn’t need 100 friends. 安娜凯特不需要一百个朋友
[17:18] Two is plenty. 两个就够了
[17:20] Maybe Rajni and Eyeball Shirt will be her partners in crime. 也许拉吉尼和眼珠T恤妹会成为她的死党
[17:28] Hey, Taylor. This is Ashley and Lavi. 泰勒 这是艾希礼和拉维
[17:31] Nice to meet you. 真高兴见到你
[17:32] So pretty. 你真漂亮
[17:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:34] Oh, and quite the student. Check out this math test. 她是好学生 看她的数学测试
[17:38] She got a C-minus. 她得了C-
[17:40] I’m sure she… 我相信她…
[17:42] Dad, what are you doing? 爸 你在做什么
[17:43] Well, you said I should 你说我不应该
[17:43] be fine with your grades, so I’m being fine. 介意你的成绩 我不介意了
[17:46] I’m so proud of my average daughter. 我真为我普通成绩的女儿骄傲
[17:50] Looking sharp. 很帅嘛
[17:52] Polo shirt purchased at Ed Mitchell’s at full price. 全价在埃德·米切尔店买的马球衫
[17:55] See, Scoobs, you appreciate it more 瞧 臭小子 你辛苦得来的东西
[17:57] when you work hard for it. 你会更珍惜
[17:58] You’re so right, Mom. 你说得太对了 妈
[18:02] Cleaning out the closets? 整理衣柜吗
[18:03] Yes. 是的
[18:06] Me too. Did you get a thank you? 我也是 有人感谢你吗
[18:08] No. 没有
[18:09] No one appreciates us. 没人感激我们
[18:12] – Oliver. – Luz. -奥利弗 -露丝
[18:14] Throwing away a good shirt? 把好T恤扔掉吗
[18:16] It’s not good. See? 这不是好的 你看
[18:19] The bat is askew. 球拍是歪的
[18:22] I can re-stitch this in two minutes, 我两分钟就能重新绣好
[18:24] make it good as new. 像全新的一样
[18:25] You can? 你可以吗
[18:27] If I bought a whole bunch of these defective shirts, 如果我买很多这样的次品T恤
[18:30] would you fix them for me? 你会帮我补好吗
[18:31] Why? So you can resell them to kids for a profit? 为什么 你可以卖给孩子们赚钱吗
[18:34] Luz, we could be partners. 70-30. 露丝 我们可以合伙 七三开
[18:38] Don’t mess with me, boy. 别耍我 孩子
[18:41] 50-50. 五五开
[18:46] Why are you doing your evil smile? 你为什么要露出邪恶的笑容
[18:48] This is my everyday adorable smile. 这是我每天可爱的笑容
[18:53] Maybe I jumped the gun about Westport. 也许我对西港的结论言之过早了
[18:55] Things are looking up for the Otto family. 奥图家有了转机
[18:58] Oliver has learned a little something 奥利弗学到了一点
[19:00] about having a work ethic. 关于职业道德方面的东西
[19:02] And Taylor realizes 泰勒意识到
[19:04] that C’s are not something to be proud of. C并不值得骄傲
[19:13] And Anna-Kat… 安娜凯特
[19:14] …just might have two good friends. 也许有了两个好朋友
[19:18] Or maybe just one good friend. 也许就一个
[19:30] Did you have fun today? 你今天开心吗
[19:31] It wasn’t the aquarium, but it was fun. 没去水族馆 但依然开心
[19:34] Hey, forget about the aquarium. 别管水族馆了
[19:35] We’re gonna do something great ourselves. 我们自己要去好好玩一玩
[19:38] How about we take you to the Disney… 不如我们带你去迪士尼
[19:40] – World! – Disney World! -世界 -迪士尼世界
[19:43] Hey, guys, we’re going to Disney World! 伙计们 我们要去迪士尼世界了
[19:47] Store. 专卖店
[19:49] I was going to say, “Take you to the Disney Store.” 我准备说 带你去迪士尼专卖店
[19:51] I know. But you saw her face. 我知道 但你也看到她的表情了
[19:53] What was I supposed to do? 我能怎么做
[19:54] I don’t know. Maybe let me finish my sentence? 不知道 也许让我把话说完
[19:56] We can’t afford to go to Disney World. 我们没钱去迪士尼乐园
[19:57] Now we have to disappoint her all over again. 现在又要让她失望了
[20:03] Honey, we’re not going to Disney World. 亲爱的 我们不去迪士尼乐园
[20:05] It’s closed. 关门了
[20:07] Mr. Toad…evidently… 蟾蜍先生 显然是
[20:10] went wild, and — 疯了 还有[迪士尼乐园的一处景点]
[20:14] I am so sorry. 真是对不起
[20:16] How about we take you to see… 不如我们带你去看[与海洋同音]
[20:17] World! 世界
[20:18] Oh, my God! SeaWorld! 我的天 海洋世界
[20:21] Hey, guys, we’re going to SeaWorld! 伙计们 我们要去海洋世界了
[20:24] I was gonna say, “Take you to see a movie.” 我准备说 带你去看电影
[20:26] This is why I’m her favorite parent. 所以她更喜欢我这个妈
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme