Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Well, I’ve officially quit shopping for clothes in Westport. 我正式宣布再也不在西港买衣服了
[00:07] No one stocks my size. 没有店里有我的尺码
[00:08] The only shirt that buttoned up was a men’s extra large, 唯一能扣上的衬衫是男士加大
[00:11] and I’m pretty sure it’s a pajama top. 我相当肯定那是睡衣
[00:13] So now I buy all my clothes online from a store in Kansas, 现在我只在堪萨斯州的一家网店买衣服
[00:17] because in Kansas… 因为在堪萨斯州
[00:19] I’m a medium. 我穿中号
[00:20] Ah, Kansas. Wonderful state. 堪萨斯州 好棒的州
[00:22] Their official bird is a western meadowlark, I believe. 我相信他们的州鸟是西部草地鹨
[00:25] Fun fact, babe — You just killed my shirt buzz. 有趣的事实 亲 但你毁了我衬衫的乐趣
[00:28] So you working today? 你今天工作吗
[00:29] I’m writing an article I am so excited about. 我要写篇文章 我非常期待
[00:31] I don’t want to jinx anything, 我不想触霉头
[00:32] but I’m 100% sure this will get me tenure. 但我百分百相信会让我拿到终身职位
[00:35] 100% guaranteed. 百分百保证
[00:36] That is so exciting! What’s the article about? 太期待了 关于什么的文章
[00:38] The title of the article is… 文章的名字是
[00:40] “John Stuart Mill: 约翰·斯图尔特·米尔
[00:41] Victorian Liberalism 维多利亚时代的自由主义者
[00:43] and the Fallacy of the Harm Principle.” 以及伤害原则的谬论
[00:45] Sometimes when you say things, 有时候你说话时
[00:46] I just pretend that your hair catches on fire. 我会假装你头发着火了
[00:48] Make fun if you must, but history is huge right now. 想笑就笑 但现在历史火着呢
[00:51] JSM could be the new “Hamilton.” 约翰·斯图尔特·米尔可以是新的《汉密尔顿》
[00:53] I’m Johnny Mills, I’m here to say 我是约翰·米尔 我在这里说
[00:55] Victorian era liberalism is the only way 维多利亚时代的自由主义是必经之路
[01:00] – Are you ready? – I’m ready. -你准备好了吗 -准备好了
[01:03] Begin the ritual. 仪式开始
[01:06] Before Greg can write, he has to do this ritual. 在格雷格开始写作前 他必须完成他的仪式
[01:08] If we were rich, it’d be eccentric. 如果我们是有钱人 这就是古怪
[01:10] We’re not, so it’s just weird. 我们不是 所以这叫诡异
[01:13] First he poses like Wonder Woman for two minutes 首先他扮作神奇女侠摆两分钟姿势
[01:15] to raise his testosterone, 提升他的睾丸素
[01:16] then he listens to jazz to activate his right brain. 然后听爵士乐刺激右脑
[01:21] Next he eats six almonds for energy. 接下来吃六颗杏仁补充能量
[01:25] And finally, he has a glass of port to loosen up. 最后 他喝杯波特酒放轻松
[01:37] Now you’re in the prose zone. 现在你进入写作状态了
[01:39] Sometimes I worry Greg’s too good for me, 有时候我会担心我配不上格雷格
[01:41] then I remember moments like this. 然后我就会想起这样的时刻
[01:49] Oh, Katie! 凯蒂
[01:52] The hair, the rack, the shirt — 头发 咪咪 衬衫
[01:53] I don’t know which to compliment first. 我都不知道先夸什么
[01:55] – The rack. – Yes. -咪咪 -是的
[01:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:58] I’m feeling really good about my purchase, 我很喜欢新买的衣服
[02:00] but I still have some residual Westport hate. 但我对西港还恨着呢
[02:02] I can sue those shops on Main Street for discrimination, right? 我可以告主大街的那些店歧视 对吗
[02:05] Fat lives matter and whatnot? 胖子也是人什么的
[02:06] Okay, labeling tiny clothes as large is evil, 将小号衣服标成大号是很邪恶
[02:09] – but it isn’t grounds for a lawsuit. – Doris, what do you think? -但不足以打官司 -多瑞丝 你怎么看
[02:12] – Uh-huh. Sue all the lesbians. – What? -告所有的女同性恋 -什么
[02:14] Katie, do you have any plans for this expired turkey? 凯蒂 你打算怎么处理这个过期的火鸡
[02:17] Doris, you are rich. You can afford new food. 多瑞丝 你很有钱 你能买得起新鲜食物
[02:20] Yeah, but I hate waste. 但我讨厌浪费
[02:21] This is sealed, 这是真空包装
[02:23] and sealed meat is good for 11 years, like a Twinkie. 真空包装的肉可以管11年 和奶油夹心蛋糕一样
[02:25] You know what I love about you? 知道我喜欢你哪一点吗
[02:27] You say nonsense with such authority. 你可以一脸权威地瞎掰
[02:28] Good morning, ladies. 早上好 女士们
[02:31] Are you drinking scotch? 你在喝苏格兰威士忌吗
[02:33] Beside the fact that you’re 12, it’s not even noon yet. 先不说你才12岁 现在还没到中午呢
[02:36] It’s just iced tea. 这是冰茶
[02:37] I’m practicing my power swirl for when I’m a trader at Goldman. 我在练习成为高盛集团操盘手时需要的权贵式晃酒
[02:40] Of course. 当然了
[02:44] Maybe you’re confused on how a dishwasher works, 也许你不知道洗碗机怎么用
[02:48] because I get it. It’s tricky. 我理解 很难的
[02:50] Step one — put the dishes in the dishwasher. 第一步 把杯子放进洗碗机
[02:52] End of steps. 没有下一步了
[02:54] Mom, I’ll get around to it, all right? 妈 我等下做好吗
[02:56] When your mother tells you to do something, 你妈叫你做什么
[02:57] you do it immediately. 你马上就要做
[02:59] Ooh, if I was your mom — 如果我是你妈
[03:00] But you’re not, though, okay? 但你不是
[03:02] Ah, the look. Every mom gets it. 这个表情 每个妈妈都懂
[03:06] Doris is imagining 多瑞丝在想象
[03:07] choking Oliver to death with her bare hands. 亲手掐死奥利弗
[03:09] Now she’s remembering jail is a thing, 现在她想起来还有监狱这个东西
[03:12] so she shoves the rage down 所以她压下怒气
[03:14] and saves it for when someone thinks she’s Japanese. 留着发泄在以为她是日本人的人身上
[03:16] Let’s just avoid any bloodshed. 就不要制造流血事件了
[03:19] Hey, who put all these juices in your meat drawer? 谁在你的肉类抽屉里放了果汁
[03:21] I did. 是我
[03:22] At soccer practice, 足球训练时
[03:23] Emily said she had the best juice the other day. 爱米莉说她那天喝了最好喝的果汁
[03:25] Em’s the goalie, and her stories are always super funny. 小爱是守门员 她的故事总是非常好玩
[03:27] So then Ashley — Ash is the equipment manager — 然后艾希礼 艾希礼是管器材的
[03:30] and she’s awesome. 她棒极了
[03:31] Her clothes are so cool, and her hair is like — 她的衣服好酷 她的头发…
[03:32] You tell stories just like your dad. 你说事情和你爸一个德行
[03:34] Get to the point. 说重点
[03:36] The soccer team is doing a juice fast together. 足球队集体进行果汁排毒断食
[03:37] A juice what?! 果汁什么
[03:39] A juice fast is when you don’t eat for a couple — 果汁排毒断食就是说几天不吃
[03:40] I know what a juice fast is. 我知道果汁排毒断食是什么
[03:42] Put down the juice and pick up an ice-cream sandwich now! 放下果汁 马上去拿一个冰淇淋三明治
[03:45] Mom, you can’t make me eat dessert. 妈 你不能逼我吃甜点
[03:46] Keep this up and I will 你要是继续
[03:48] make you eat a sleeve of Oreos for breakfast. 我就让你早餐吃一整条奥利奥饼干
[03:50] That’s legal! I’ve checked. 这是合法的 我查过
[03:54] Today’s my art show! 今天有我参加的艺术展
[03:55] Sweetie, I’m excited for you, but Daddy is working, 宝贝 我为你高兴 但爸爸在工作
[03:58] and Daddy has this ritual, 爸爸有个仪式
[03:59] and whenever somebody interrupts it, 如果有人打扰
[04:01] well, then he just has to start it all over again. 就得重新再做一次仪式
[04:03] I had my art teacher e-mail you my drawing, 我让美术老师把我的画发邮件给你了
[04:05] so print it out. 打印出来
[04:07] Okay, well, Daddy has to write 好的 爸爸要写作
[04:09] to get this thing called tenure. 要争取一个叫”终身职位”的东西
[04:11] The saying goes, “It’s publish or perish.” 俗话说 “不出版就毁灭”
[04:15] Perish is the word in all my Titanic books. 我所有的泰坦尼克号的书上都有毁灭这个词
[04:17] It means die. 是死的意思
[04:18] Are you gonna die? 你要死了吗
[04:20] Never. 绝不会
[04:21] Well, eventually, but not for a long time. 最终会死的 但还有很久
[04:23] Am I gonna die? 我要死了吗
[04:26] Let’s just print it out. 咱们把画打印出来
[04:28] My assignment was to draw a family portrait, 我的作业是画全家福
[04:30] and tonight it’ll be on display for everyone to see. 今晚会展出 大家都会看到
[04:37] Is that the way you drew Mommy? 你把妈妈画成这样吗
[04:41] It’s just a juice fast. 只是果汁排毒断食而已
[04:43] It’s not like we made a pregnancy pact 又不是像诺瓦克的篮球队那样
[04:44] like the basketball team in Norwalk. 订下了怀孕协定
[04:46] First of all, you are never going to Norwalk again, 首先 你再也不能去诺瓦克
[04:48] and, yes, this juice fast is a huge deal! 然后 没错 果汁这事很严重
[04:51] When I was your age, I wasn’t juice-fasting. 我像你这么大时 我没搞什么果汁排毒
[04:54] I was protesting Prince’s name change 我在抗议王子改名字[歌手]
[04:56] and smoking clove cigarettes. 抽着丁香烟
[04:57] Don’t smoke. That’s a horrible example. 别抽烟 这是个非常坏的例子
[05:00] Katie, can I talk to you for a sec? 凯蒂 我们聊聊好吗
[05:01] Not now, Greg. 不是时候 格雷格
[05:01] I’m about to say something important, 我马上要说些非常重要的话
[05:03] and I’m glad that both of my daughters can listen. 我很高兴我的两个女儿都可以听到
[05:05] Taylor, Anna-Kat, 泰勒 安娜凯特
[05:07] look at Doris, Angela, and I. 看多瑞丝 安吉拉和我
[05:10] Notice we all have very different body types. 注意到我们的身材完全不同
[05:13] And all women’s bodies are beautiful. 所有女人的身体都是美丽的
[05:16] Yes, we get it. You love the lady flesh. 我们明白 你爱女人的肉体
[05:18] – Doris, children. – Oh, please, they know. -多瑞丝 有孩子 -拜托 她们知道
[05:20] You do not need to do anything to be beautiful except this. 你们不需要做任何事去变美丽 除了
[05:22] Be proud of your own body 为自己的身体感到骄傲
[05:24] and never, ever care what anybody else thinks. 永远不要在乎别人怎么想
[05:27] Don’t give in to the vanity of this town, 别对这个地方的虚荣投降
[05:29] and you, my lovely daughters, 你们 我可爱的女儿们
[05:31] will always be perfect. 永远都是完美的
[05:40] I crushed that. 我说的太好了
[05:42] I was like Winston Churchill in there. 我刚才就像丘吉尔
[05:43] Better than Churchill. 比丘吉尔更厉害
[05:44] I’m better than Churchill. 我比丘吉尔更厉害
[05:45] It was an excellent speech. 非常精彩的演讲
[05:47] Now, I want you to remember that and don’t overreact 我要你记住你说的话 在你看到
[05:49] when you see Anna-Kat’s drawing for her art show. 安娜凯特参加艺术展的画后 不要反应过度
[05:53] Oh, my God. Look at me. 我的天 看我
[05:56] Remember, the crayon adds 10 pounds. 记住 蜡笔会让你胖10磅
[06:05] “Because of his friendship with Auguste Comte, 因为与奥古斯特·孔德的友谊
[06:06] John Stuart Mill’s effect on positivism 约翰·斯图尔特·米尔对实证主义的影响
[06:08] cannot be understated.” 不能被低估
[06:10] I am on fire. 我真是才思如泉涌
[06:12] My oldest daughter is juice-fasting, 我的大女儿在进行果汁排毒断食
[06:14] probably because she’s afraid she’s going to be fat like me. 可能是因为她害怕以后和我一样胖
[06:17] – Meanwhile, my favorite child… – Can’t rank them like that. -同时我最爱的孩子 -不能这样排名
[06:19] …draws me like a beach ball with gloves. 把我画成了戴手套的沙滩球
[06:21] Is this how Anna-Kat sees me? 我在安娜凯特眼中是这样的吗
[06:23] It’s really not that bad. 也没那么糟糕
[06:24] Says the guy with broad shoulders 把你画成宽肩加一头秀发
[06:25] and a full head of hair. 你好意思说
[06:26] Well, I’ve been taking the stairs more 我经常走楼梯
[06:28] and experimenting with mousse. 而且在用摩丝
[06:29] Maybe that’s what she’s picking up on? 也许她抓住了这个特点
[06:30] It’s a drawing of a 7-year-old. 这是7岁孩子的画
[06:32] You can’t take it that seriously. 你别这么认真
[06:33] I am not the problem. The Westport mommies are. 我不是问题所在 西港的妈妈们才是
[06:36] Tonight they’re gonna whisper about me and laugh 今晚她们会私下讨论我 嘲笑我
[06:38] and walk by me and they’ll be nothing but like, 从我身边走过 只会说
[06:39] “Hi, Katie!” 你好 凯蒂
[06:41] And their stupid fake smiles. 加上她们愚蠢的假笑
[06:43] I’m not sure I can handle it. 我不确定我可以应付
[06:45] But you just told our daughters 但你刚告诉我们的女儿们
[06:46] not to care what other people say — 不要在乎别人怎么说
[06:47] I remember the speech, Greg! 我记得我的演讲 格雷格
[06:49] Why don’t you go down to the art center? 你不如去艺术中心
[06:50] Ask Anna-Kat’s teacher 问安娜凯特的老师
[06:52] if she’d be willing to swap out the drawing for another one. 是否愿意换一幅画
[06:54] Can I do that? 我可以这样做吗
[06:55] I can do that. Excellent idea. 我可以的 好主意
[06:57] Why can’t you think like this 你在决定写什么时
[06:58] when you’re deciding what to write about? 为什么不能这样想
[07:06] Taylor, I’m heading out. 泰勒 我要出去
[07:08] Dad’s posing like Wonder Woman, so you’re in charge. 爸爸在学神奇女侠摆姿势 所以你负责家里
[07:11] Heat up some leftovers for Oliver and Anna-Kat. 给奥利弗和安娜凯特热下剩菜
[07:13] Mom, uh, I-I’m not allowed to make lunch 妈 罐头汤意外后
[07:15] after the soup-can incident. 就不准我做午饭了
[07:31] Oliver! What did you do?! 奥利弗 你做了什么
[07:33] You know, I could stay and make the kids lunch if you want. 你想的话 我可以留下来给孩子们做午餐
[07:36] You don’t mind? 你不介意吗
[07:37] Yeah, it’d be my pleasure. 我很乐意
[07:38] What about your kids? 你的孩子呢
[07:40] They’re fine. 他们很好
[07:41] They’re overachieving as we speak. 我们讲话这阵 他们已经做的超出预期了
[07:46] I’m watching you. 我看着你们
[07:48] Mom, don’t be so naive. 妈 别这么天真
[07:49] Can’t you see what’s happening? 你没看出来情况吗
[07:51] And what do you think is happening? 你觉得是什么情况
[07:52] Doris is playing you. 多瑞丝在耍你
[07:54] She only wants to stay because she wants to mess with me. 她想留下只是因为她想整我
[07:56] Whoa, whoa. And Taylor. 还有泰勒
[07:58] You see? She even admits it. 瞧 她都承认了
[07:59] Oh, Oliver, you’re cute. You think I’d take your side. 奥利弗 你好可爱 以为我会护着你们
[08:02] Kids, Doris is in charge. Teach them manners, Doris. 孩子们 多瑞丝负责 教他们规矩 多瑞丝
[08:08] All right, children. 好了 孩子们
[08:10] Welcome to Koreatown — 欢迎来到韩国街
[08:12] the sketchy part. 非安全地带
[08:23] Mrs. Campbell. 坎贝尔太太
[08:25] Mrs. Campbell is my transgender father. 坎贝尔太太是我跨性别的父亲
[08:28] Please call me Maggie. 请叫我玛吉
[08:29] Hi, Maggie. 你好 玛吉
[08:31] My name is Katie Otto. I’m Anna-Kat’s mom. 我是凯蒂·奥图 安娜凯特的妈妈
[08:33] I was wondering if I could talk to you about her drawing. 不知能否可以和你谈谈她的画
[08:36] Of course. 当然可以
[08:38] What seems to be the issue? 有什么问题
[08:40] Well… 那个
[08:43] Crap! She’s a fellow fat. 见鬼 她也是个胖子
[08:45] How am I supposed to tell her 我怎么才能在不冒犯她的前提下
[08:46] I’m ashamed of my body without offending her? 说我对自己的身材感到难为情
[08:48] The truth is 事实是
[08:50] Anna-Kat’s dad doesn’t like how he’s drawn in the picture. 安娜凯特的爸爸不喜欢画中他的形象
[08:53] – Oh, my. – There’s kind of like a bald-spot issue, -老天 -是因为秃斑的关系
[08:55] and he’s very sensitive about what the other parents are gonna think. 他对其他家长的想法很敏感
[08:59] People can see the bald patch on his actual head, right? 人们可以在他的头上看到秃斑 对吗
[09:01] He wears a lot of hats. 他戴帽子
[09:03] Oh. Well, this is her only family portrait, 她只画了这一幅全家福
[09:05] but if you could get her to draw a new one, 如果你可以让她重画一幅
[09:08] I’d be willing to swap it out. 我愿意换一张
[09:09] Thanks for being so understanding. 谢谢你这么理解人
[09:11] You’re welcome. 不客气
[09:12] But tell your husband in my experience, 跟你丈夫说 以我的经验来看
[09:15] children always draw the truth, 孩子们总是画出事实
[09:16] so he should learn to accept what he looks like. 他应该学会接受自己的样子
[09:19] So… 所以
[09:21] that kid has a dragon at home? 那孩子家里有只龙吗
[09:24] I don’t think so. 我想没有
[09:30] Kids, lunchtime! 孩子们 吃午餐了
[09:33] Ugh! It smells like 闻起来好像
[09:34] when our hamster committed suicide in the vents. 咱家仓鼠在通风管里自杀的味道
[09:37] This is Auntie Doris’ mixed meat stew. 这是多瑞丝阿姨的独门肉杂炖汤
[09:40] And none of you can leave the table 不全部吃完
[09:41] until you finish your entire meal. 没人可以走
[09:43] But I’m on a juice fast. 但我在进行果汁断食
[09:44] Stew is meat juice. Eat. 炖汤是肉汁 吃
[09:48] Mom, I can’t eat this. I’m on a juice fast. 妈 我不能吃这个 我在进行果汁断食
[09:50] Nope! Talk to Doris. 不行 跟多瑞丝说
[09:52] – Anna-Kat, you’re with me. – What? -安娜凯特 你跟我来 -什么
[09:54] That’s fine. I didn’t want the little one anyway. 没事 反正我也不想管小的
[09:57] Mom, can I be excused? 妈 我可以走吗
[09:58] Cooper Bradford is having a party 库珀·布拉福德在开派对
[10:00] and there’s rumored to be an Xbox One in a swag bag. 有谣传说礼品袋里有游戏机
[10:03] Talk to Doris. 跟多瑞丝说
[10:04] You know what? Fine. I’ll play your game. 知道吗 行 你想玩我奉陪
[10:15] Impressive stomach for a white child. 对白人小孩来说 胃口真好
[10:19] And where do you think you’re going? 你以为自己能去哪里
[10:20] Dude, I finished my stew. 伙计 我喝完了炖汤
[10:22] But your sister hasn’t. 但你姐没有
[10:23] And leaving the table before your sister has finished 在姐姐吃完前离开餐桌
[10:25] is not what little gentlemen do. 这不是绅士应该做的
[10:27] And I’m a grown-ass woman, so don’t call me “Dude.” 我是成年女性 别叫我伙计
[10:30] This is unfair. Mom! 这不公平 妈
[10:32] It’s no use, Oliver. I’m your mother now. 没用的 奥利弗 现在我是你妈
[10:38] Sweetie, Mommy loved your family portrait so much 宝贝 妈妈好喜欢你画的全家福
[10:40] that I want you to draw another one, 所以要你再画一幅
[10:42] preferably one where Mommy is wearing her new shirt, 最好这幅中妈妈穿着新衬衫
[10:45] which is a medium. 是中号的
[10:46] I’m not sure I can make it as good as the first one, 我不能确定可以跟第一幅一样好
[10:48] but I can try. 但我可以试试
[10:50] That’s all I ask. Now start drawing. 这正是我的要求 开始画
[11:00] I love it, but I have some thoughts. 我好喜欢 但我有些想法
[11:03] You see how you drew Mommy as a circle? 你看你把妈妈画成了一个圆
[11:06] How about this time, you try a different shape? 不如这次试试不同的形状
[11:07] Okay. 好的
[11:13] Okay. This one’s on me. 好吧 这次怪我
[11:17] You see how you drew Mommy the same size as the house? 你看你把妈妈画的跟房子一样大
[11:21] Well, Mommy is in the house right now, 妈妈现在在房子里
[11:24] so that’s not right. 所以这样画不对
[11:26] Why don’t you try to draw Mommy inside the house? 你不如试着把妈妈画在房子里
[11:29] – Okay. – Okay. -好的 -好
[11:35] Oh, come on! 拜托
[11:38] We’re playing hide-and-go-seek. 我们在玩躲猫猫
[11:39] You lost because everyone can still see you behind the tree. 你输了 因为大家可以看到你在树后面
[11:43] Obviously, I’m going to have to take things into my own hands. 显然 我只能亲手解决问题了
[11:46] I have a fun idea. 我有个有趣的主意
[11:48] How about we do this next drawing together? 不如我们一起来画
[11:50] You draw everyone else and I’ll draw Mommy. 你画其他人 我画妈妈
[11:53] Okay. 好的
[11:54] Let’s draw my high-school body with my now boobs. 我就画上高中时的身材加现在的咪咪
[11:57] Heck, let’s make them slightly bigger, because why not? 见鬼 画得再大点 有何不可
[12:00] Oh, my God. Hologram Tupac 我的天 全息图图派克
[12:02] just started a second set at Cooper Bradford’s. 在库珀·布拉福德家开始第二场了
[12:04] Taylor, if you have any love for me, 泰勒 如果你爱我的话
[12:06] you will break your juice fast right now. 你现在就打破果汁断食的约定
[12:08] No! I’m doing this for the both of us. 不 我这样做是为了我们两个人
[12:10] Remember when Mom had trouble waking us up? 还记得妈妈叫不醒我们吗
[12:12] Yeah, she tried everything 她尝试了一切办法
[12:14] until she invented throwing that frozen washcloth at us. 直到她发明了冲我们扔冻毛巾
[12:17] It is a beautiful day! 今天天气这么好
[12:19] Go outside and play! 出去玩
[12:21] Exactly. 就是
[12:22] If we cave, Doris will be the new Senor Freezy. 如果我们投降 多瑞丝就会是新的冷冻先生
[12:25] You know what? 知道吗
[12:26] You’re not as dumb as everyone thinks you are. 你没有大家想的那么笨
[12:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:30] – Mom, please! – Mom, I fell again. -妈 求你了 -妈 我又摔了
[12:31] I’m not your mom. Doris is. 我不是你妈 多瑞丝才是
[12:34] That’s right. 没错
[12:36] Just a heads-up — I’m going out and Doris is in charge. 提醒下 我要出去 这里多瑞丝负责
[13:01] Anna-Kat drew this? 这是安娜凯特画的吗
[13:08] She drew it so much. 绝对是她画的
[13:15] What is that? 这是什么
[13:16] It helps me see the children’s art more clearly. 帮助我把孩子的画看得更清楚
[13:26] These are not Anna-Kat’s crayon strokes. 这不是安娜凯特的蜡笔画风
[13:29] – Yes, they are. – No, they’re not. -是的 -不是
[13:31] Are you calling me a liar? 你是说我在说谎吗
[13:33] I’m saying that you’re lying right now, 我是说你现在在说谎
[13:35] and you do it so naturally, probably other times, too. 你说的这么自然 可能其他时候也说
[13:38] Okay. I’m gonna level with you, fatty to fatty. 好吧 我就跟你说实话吧 胖子对胖子
[13:40] Fatty to fatty? 胖子对胖子
[13:42] My husband doesn’t care how he looks in the drawing. 我老公不在乎他在画中的形象
[13:44] I do. 我在乎
[13:45] You know how, here in Westport, 你知道在西港
[13:46] people judge girls like us for the way that we look? 人们根据我们的样子 来评判我们这样的女人
[13:49] – No. – Well, they do. -不 -是的
[13:50] I’m sorry. I cannot accept a forgery. 抱歉 我不能接受伪造品
[13:53] What will my students think of me? 我的学生会怎么想我
[13:55] They’ll think nothing because they’re 7! 什么也不会想 他们才7岁
[13:57] Look, I’d get this moral stance if you were a real teacher. 如果你是真正的老师 这种道德立场还可以理解
[13:59] But aren’t you taking this job at the community arts center 但你是不是有点把社区艺术中心的工作
[14:01] a little too seriously? 太当回事了
[14:03] I thought fat people were supposed to be nice. 我以为胖子应该是很和气的
[14:06] You’re fat! We are both two fat people! 你也是胖子 我们两个都是胖子
[14:10] You know what? I’m taking this. 知道吗 我要拿走这幅画
[14:14] No. 不
[14:17] I’m sorry, Mrs. Otto. 抱歉 奥图太太
[14:18] But Anna-Kat’s original drawing will be displayed tonight. 但安娜凯特原来的画今晚会展出
[14:21] And for your information, I don’t think of myself as fat. 告诉你 我不觉得自己是胖子
[14:25] Well, people who sit next to us on airplanes do. 飞机上我们旁边座位的人会觉得
[14:32] One of the strangest things about being my size 像我这样胖的人最奇怪的一点
[14:35] is you don’t think about it all that often. 就是你不会经常想这事
[14:37] See you at the art show, Katie! 艺术展上见 凯蒂
[14:38] But then life figures out ways to remind you, 但生活想到了办法来提醒你
[14:40] like when joggers run around you or kids draw you 比如说慢跑者从你身边跑过 或是你孩子的画
[14:43] or you knock over a stranger’s drink with your hips. 或是你的大屁股撞倒了陌生人的饮料
[14:50] There’s nothing good about this situation, 现在这种状况只有尴尬
[14:52] so I am just gonna go. 我还是走吧
[14:58] So, I’m trying to feed your kids 我想喂饱你的孩子
[14:59] and I was wondering if it’s okay to put them in some stress positions. 我想知道给他们来点压力姿势行不行[酷刑]
[15:02] Not Guantanamo, but Guantanamo-esque. 不是古巴关塔那摩监狱里那种 类似的
[15:05] Doris, no. 多瑞丝 不行
[15:07] Well, then I don’t know how to feed your kids. 那我不知道怎么喂饱你的孩子
[15:08] You know what? This is your fault. Yeah. 知道吗 这是你的错
[15:10] For not crushing their spirit when they were young. 在他们小时候没有摧毁他们的精神
[15:12] I don’t think breaking your kids down is the best thing for them. 我不觉得让孩子崩溃对他们有好处
[15:16] Of course it is. 当然是的
[15:17] You tear them down and then you build them back up 你先摧毁他们 然后按照自己的意愿
[15:19] into who you want them to be, like Katie did with you. 把他们重组 就像凯蒂对你那样
[15:22] Working from home is impossible. 在家工作根本不可能
[15:25] What are you doing? 你做什么
[15:28] Where are you looking? 你看哪里
[15:29] Oh, your crown moldings are filthy. 你家的墙角线好脏
[15:32] I do this ritual. It’s the only way I can write. 这是我的仪式 只有这样我才能写作
[15:34] Well, then stop writing. 那就别写了
[15:36] It’s not worth you losing your dignity like this. 不值得像这样失去尊严
[15:43] Greg, I need you. 格雷格 我需要你
[15:52] Oh, my. 老天
[16:01] Sweetie, I’ve got some bad news. 宝贝 我有坏消息
[16:03] Mama can’t go to your art show tonight. 妈妈今晚不能去参加你的艺术展
[16:06] I’m not feeling well. 我不舒服
[16:07] – What’s wrong? – Well, do you know what a gallbladder is? -怎么啦 -你知道胆囊是什么吗
[16:10] – No. – Great. -不知道 -太好了
[16:11] Mine is broken, but it’ll be better tomorrow. 我的破了 明天会好转的
[16:13] Don’t worry. 不用担心
[16:15] Daddy’s going to go to your art show. 爸爸会去参加你的艺术展
[16:18] But I want you to go. 但我想你去
[16:20] Well, you’d think she’d be happy I was going with her, but no. 本以为我陪她去她会开心 但不是
[16:23] Her disappointment was very clear. 她的失望这么明显
[16:26] Honey, come here. You got to snap out of this. 亲爱的 过来 你得放下这事
[16:29] I love you and you’re beautiful and I love you. 我爱你 你很美 我爱你
[16:32] Mostly, I love you for this body. 最主要的 我爱你的身材
[16:34] I love all this. All this body. 我爱这所有的 你身体的全部
[16:37] Are you drunk? 你喝醉了吗
[16:38] – Quite. – Right. -相当醉了 -好吧
[16:40] Mama, this is for your girl bladder. 妈妈 这是治你的女生膀胱的
[16:43] Aww. Thanks, pumpkin. 谢谢你 小南瓜
[16:51] Actually, I’m already feeling a little bit better. 我已经感觉好些了
[16:56] I have a feeling you’re gonna need this later. 我觉得稍后你会需要这个
[16:59] Yeah. 是的
[17:01] Okay. 好吧
[17:03] Mm. Well. 好了
[17:05] Oh, they’re really rolling. 滚好远了
[17:14] Look, Mama. My drawing’s in the center. 看 妈妈 我的画在中间
[17:16] Isn’t that neat? 是不是好棒
[17:18] Let’s go see it. 我们去看看
[17:19] Sure, honey. Just one sec. 好的 宝贝 稍等一下
[17:21] Can you help me gain the confidence 你能够帮我增加自信吗
[17:23] to face an entire room filled with women half my size? 好面对这一屋子只有我一半瘦的女人
[17:29] He’s a quiet drunk. 他醉得一塌糊涂
[17:41] Let’s go see your drawing. 我们去看你的画
[17:43] Suck it up, Katie. 忍忍吧 凯蒂
[17:44] What’s the worst thing they could be saying? 她们能说出的最恶毒的话能是什么
[17:45] “That drawing looks exactly like her.” 那幅画画得好像她
[17:48] “Maybe now she’ll start exercising.” 也许现在她会开始运动了
[17:49] “Katie Otto is so fat.” 凯蒂·奥图好肥
[17:53] Okay, I just hurt my own feelings. 好吧 我刚伤害了自己的感情
[17:54] I do not drink that much. 我没有喝那么多酒
[17:57] Do I? 对吗
[18:00] At least you’re in the drawing. 至少画中有你
[18:01] That’s my nanny. 那是我家保姆
[18:03] Everyone in town is so self-obsessed 这里的每个人都那么以自我为中心
[18:06] that no one’s even looking at Anna-Kat’s drawing. 根本没人看安娜凯特的画
[18:11] They’re all focused on themselves, 她们只关注自己
[18:14] and everyone already knows I’m overweight. 所有人都已经知道我体重超标
[18:17] All these moms have serious issues to hide. 这些妈妈要隐藏的问题更严重
[18:22] Westport is awesome! 西港太棒了
[18:31] You guys having stew for dinner? 你们晚餐也吃的是炖汤吗
[18:32] No. This is still lunch. 不 这还是午餐
[18:34] All right, this standoff ends now. 好了 对峙到此结束
[18:48] Oh, God. 老天
[18:50] That was pretty good. 很好吃
[18:52] Meaty. And stewy. 好肉 好炖
[18:55] Go to bed. 去睡觉
[18:56] That’s a good idea. 好主意
[18:59] I just had another good idea. 我刚有了另一个好主意
[19:03] All right. 好吧
[19:05] Katie, have a good night. 凯蒂 祝你晚安
[19:07] Taylor and Oliver, see, your mom and I are friends, 泰勒 奥利弗 你妈和我是朋友
[19:09] so I’ll be seeing you again and again… 所以我会再次再次又再次地
[19:12] and again. 见到你们
[19:14] – Bye. – Bye. -拜 -拜
[19:16] I’m not done with either of you. 我还有话跟你们说
[19:18] Taylor, I need you to tell me the truth. 泰勒 我需要你说实话
[19:21] What is this juice fast all about? 为什么要进行果汁排毒断食
[19:22] Mom, I swear to you, 妈 我跟你发誓
[19:24] it’s just something fun to do with the team. 只是和全队做的一件有趣事
[19:25] So you’re not dieting? 你没有减肥吗
[19:26] You’re not doing this 你这样做
[19:28] because you’re scared you’re going to become fat like me? 不是因为害怕会长得和我一样胖吗
[19:29] God no! 当然不是
[19:30] Honestly, I don’t think of you as fat. 说真的 我没觉得你胖
[19:33] You’re just…Mom. You’re really not even a person. 你只是妈妈 连人都不是
[19:36] This disturbs and pleases me all at the same time. 这话同时让我开心和闹心
[19:39] Now that you mention it, you’re not that big. 现在听你提起 其实你没那么胖
[19:42] It’s mostly just boob. 主要是咪咪
[19:43] It is mostly boob, isn’t it? 的确主要是咪咪对吗
[19:45] Is that why you drew me big? Because I’m mostly boob. 你把我画得很胖 因为主要是咪咪吗
[19:48] No, Mama. 不 妈妈
[19:48] I drew you big because you’re bigger than all the other mommies. 我把你画得很胖 因为你比其他妈妈胖
[19:51] Got greedy there. Felt it. 应该见好就收的 感觉到了
[19:54] Okay, as long as this juice fast 既然果汁排毒断食
[19:56] is about having fun with your friends and you being healthy, 只是为了和朋友一起开心下 保持健康
[19:59] I’m okay with it. 我没意见
[20:02] Do you even know why I’m mad at you? 你知道我为什么生你的气吗
[20:04] – Just a general overall thing? – Exactly. -一般的所有事吗 -对
[20:07] Now go to your stupid friend’s house before I change my mind. 在我改变主意前 去你的笨蛋朋友家吧
[20:09] Thanks, Mom. 谢谢你 妈
[20:12] Oh, and I think Doris might be a sociopath. 我觉得多瑞丝可能是反社会者
[20:15] Little bit. 有点
[20:35] Now you’re in the homework zone. 现在进入做作业的状态了
[20:40] Doesn’t this concern you? 你不担心吗
[20:42] Pretty sure it’s a sign of genius. 相当肯定这是天才的迹象
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme