Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Mom. Mom. 妈 妈
[00:04] Wake up. I think I’m having a heart attack. 醒醒 我想我发心脏病了
[00:06] You’re not having a heart attack. 你没有发心脏病
[00:07] My chest is pounding, and I’m slick from sweat — 我心跳加速 浑身大汗
[00:09] classic coronary event symptoms. 这是典型的冠心病症状
[00:11] I made a bad trade in my stock market club. 我在股市社团做了笔赔钱交易
[00:13] This is why bankers die at 40. 所以银行家才会在40岁就英年早逝
[00:16] So you have 28 years until your first heart attack. 所以你28年后才会第一次发心脏病
[00:18] Go rest up for it. 快去睡吧
[00:23] Mama. 妈妈
[00:25] Sweetie, what’s the matter? 宝贝 有什么事
[00:27] I had my dream again. 我又做梦了
[00:29] I was on the Titanic, just like in the movie, 我在泰坦尼克号上 就像电影里一样
[00:32] but I was in bed with the old couple. 但我在那对老爷爷老奶奶的床上
[00:35] Get in here. 上来
[00:37] Mom, I’m going for a run. 妈 我去跑步了
[00:40] Taylor… 泰勒
[00:41] It’s 5:30 in the morning! 现在是早上5点半
[00:42] It’s 6:25. 已经6点25了
[00:43] You mixed up the big hand and the little hand again. 你又看错时针分针了
[00:46] ‘Cause it’s dark in my room! 我房间太黑了
[00:47] Because it’s 5:30! 那是因为才5点半
[00:50] Just buy me a digital clock already! 给我买个数字钟吧
[00:55] How did he sleep through all this? 他怎么能一直睡得这么香
[00:57] I’m gonna kill him! 我要杀了他
[00:59] But then I’d have to take care of these animals by myself. 那我就得自己搞定那些小动物了
[01:01] Damn it! Greg lives! 见鬼 让格雷格继续活吧
[01:11] You don’t need to Purell your belly. 你不必给肚子擦上洗手液
[01:13] Oh, my little germaphobe. 我的小洁癖
[01:15] At this point, she’s more Purell than girl. 现在 她就是一瓶行走的洗手液
[01:17] Yo, Scooby, your stock market club 史酷比 你对股市社团的事
[01:19] is getting a little too serious. 太过认真了
[01:21] No more waking me up in the middle of the night 不准再在大半夜吵醒我
[01:22] with fake symptoms of a fake heart attack. 假装心脏病发
[01:24] Can’t help it, Mom. 我也没办法 妈
[01:26] It’s this type of intensity that’s gonna make me rich — 这种紧张强度才能让我发财
[01:28] so I can afford things like matching plates. 这样我能买得起成套的盘子
[01:30] First apartment. Red Lobster. 第一套公寓的 红龙虾餐厅顺走的
[01:32] Mom, I need you to sign this permission slip for basketball, 妈 这是篮球的家长签字书
[01:34] and here’s my revised soccer schedule. 还有修改的足球时间表
[01:36] You know, if you spent as much time on schoolwork 要知道 如果你在学习上也花这么多时间
[01:38] as you did on sports, you’d be valedictorian. 就像你对待体育一样 你可以做毕业演讲致辞人
[01:40] I can guarantee you that’s not true. 我可以向你保证这不可能
[01:43] I feel great — a full nine hours. 感觉太棒了 整整9小时睡眠
[01:45] Who wants Kashi? 谁要麦片
[01:49] Peter Felton sent you an e-mail? 彼得·弗尔顿给你发邮件了吗
[01:55] My old job has opened up again. 我原来的职位又空出来了
[01:57] Before he hires someone else, 他在聘用别人前
[01:58] he wants to know if I’m interested. 想知道我是否有兴趣
[02:00] Yes! 有
[02:01] I mean, you are, aren’t you? No? 你有兴趣的 对吗 没有吗
[02:03] Only if you want to. Do you? 除非你想 你想吗
[02:04] Why don’t you take the floor on this? 你来发言吧
[02:06] Greg, you realize if I worked, we would have to hire someone 格雷格 你知道如果我工作了 我们就得请人
[02:09] to clean the house and watch the kids, 打扫房子 照顾孩子
[02:12] so there’d only be, like, this much extra money. 所以剩的钱只有这么多了
[02:14] No, we wouldn’t have to hire someone to clean the house. 我们不用请人来打扫房子
[02:16] You could do it on Saturdays. 你可以周六打扫
[02:17] I retract that — obviously. 当我没说
[02:20] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑的
[02:22] He wants to know by the end of the day. 他要我今天给他回复
[02:23] Can you drive Taylor to soccer this afternoon? 你可以开车送泰勒今天下午去踢足球吗
[02:25] Oh, I’d love to, but I have to go to campus to give a lecture. 我也想 但我得去大学做演讲
[02:29] Taylor! Oliver! In the car! 泰勒 奥利弗 上车
[02:31] Anna-Kat? 安娜凯特
[02:32] Anna-Kat, it will sting if you put it there. 安娜凯特 洗手液擦那里会痛哦
[02:37] Mama, Oliver hit me in the nuts. 妈妈 奥利弗打了我的蛋蛋
[02:39] Sweetie, girls don’t have nuts. 宝贝 女孩没有蛋蛋
[02:41] I’m pretty sure they do. 我相当肯定有的
[02:42] I didn’t hit her. I gave her her water bottle. 我没打她 我是把她的水壶给她
[02:44] Yeah, and you slammed it hard right in my nuts. 对 你重重摔在了我的蛋蛋上
[02:47] Okay, I’m too tired for this. Everybody out. 我太累了 不理你们 给我下车
[02:49] Mom, you’re supposed to 妈 我们应该
[02:50] wait until we’re at the front of the line. 排到最前面才能下车
[02:51] Not today. Out! 今天不行 下车
[02:55] You can’t let them out here! 你不能让他们在这里下车
[02:57] They’re on the sidewalk! 他们在人行道上
[02:59] I bet running over Crossing Guard Sandy 我打赌从协管员桑迪身上轧过去
[03:01] would make a real satisfying “Tha-thunk!” sound. 轮胎和她身体摩擦的声音听起来一定很爽
[03:07] Guys, I’m not even here. 姐妹们 当我不存在
[03:09] I got to get groceries, buy Taylor a digital clock, 我得去商店给泰勒买数字钟
[03:11] track down a thousand brown sugar cubes 搜刮一千块红糖块
[03:13] for Anna-Kat’s Great Wall of China. 给安娜凯特做中国长城
[03:14] Honestly, what is she going to learn by watching me build that thing? 说实话 她看着我做那玩意能学到什么
[03:17] Okay, sit down a second. 好了 坐下
[03:20] What is going on? 出什么事了
[03:22] Staying at home with the kids… 在家全职带孩子
[03:24] is exhausting. 令人精疲力尽
[03:25] I know! 我知道
[03:28] Shut up. 闭嘴
[03:29] You’re a mother, and you stay at home, 你是母亲 你在家里
[03:31] but you have a housekeeper, a nanny… 但你有管家 有保姆
[03:33] A house manager — whatever that is. 房屋管理员 鬼知道是什么
[03:35] She manages my house. 她管理我的房子
[03:37] I never run out of anything. 我家从来没什么东西用完过
[03:38] I don’t even know what running out of toilet paper feels like. 我甚至不知道没卫生纸是什么感觉
[03:41] It feels like a coffee filter. 咖啡过滤纸的感觉
[03:45] Katie, look, you are a real stay-at-home mom, 凯蒂 你是真正的全职妈妈
[03:48] not like some of these other women in Westport — 和西港其他的女人不同
[03:50] like her. 比如说她
[03:50] I am not like them, okay? 我和她们不同 好吗
[03:52] I’m way richer. 我有钱多了
[03:54] And Celeste and I share custody — 塞莱斯特和我共同拥有监护权
[03:56] three days on, four days off. 照顾三天 休息四天
[03:58] Dirty little secret about divorce? 关于离婚的一点肮脏小秘密
[04:00] Just when you want to slip your kids a Benadryl 正当你想给孩子喂镇静剂
[04:01] and leave them at the animal shelter, 把他们放在动物收容所时
[04:03] you get to give them back to your ex. 你可以把他们推给前任
[04:05] Ohh, I can’t leave Greg. 我不能离开格雷格
[04:07] Can I? 我可以吗
[04:08] Nah. 不
[04:10] Nah. 不
[04:11] No. 不
[04:12] I just went over the school calendar. 我刚看了校历
[04:13] My kids have 11 days of school in the entire month of November. 11月 我孩子在学校只待11天
[04:18] That’s a straight-up war on women. 这简直就是女人的战争
[04:19] You know what else is a straight-up war on women? 知道还有什么是女人的战争吗
[04:20] That whole half-day thing. 上半天学
[04:22] Can Mama stay at home and watch “Unreal” on Lifetime or not?! 全职妈妈还能不能看有线台的《假撕逼》了
[04:25] You know what you need, Katie? 你知道你需要什么吗 凯蒂
[04:27] You need a break from being a mom. 你需要从妈妈工作中休息一下
[04:28] – A break? – Yes! -休息 -是的
[04:29] Do all that stuff tomorrow 所有事明天做
[04:31] and do something for yourself today. 今天为自己做点什么
[04:33] – You’re right. – I know. -你是对的 -我知道
[04:34] I do need a break. 我的确需要休息
[04:36] I’m gonna take a nap. 我要小睡一下
[04:37] Oh! You never take naps. 你从来不会小睡
[04:39] I know! That’s what’s going to make this one so delicious. 我知道 所以这次会非常爽的
[04:42] Oh! Call your housekeeper now 现在给你的管家打电话
[04:44] so she puts lavender underneath your pillow. 她会在你的枕头下放薰衣草
[04:48] I’m sensing you guys are reaching maximum Doris. 我想你们现在已经受够我了
[04:51] Yeah. 对
[04:52] But it’s okay, because I’m taking a nap. 没事 因为我要去小睡一下
[05:01] Ugh! That’s Oliver’s lunch! 奥利弗的午餐
[05:03] The curse of a stay-at-home mom. 全职妈妈的诅咒
[05:04] You know, if I had a job, I’d be at work, 如果我有工作 我就去上班了
[05:06] and everyone would be like, “Eh, she’s at work.” 所有人都会说 算了 她在上班
[05:09] Man, I’d blame everything on work. 老天 我可以把一切怪在工作头上
[05:18] All right. 好的
[05:19] I’m in and out. 我马上就走
[05:20] Mrs. Otto! 奥图太太
[05:22] – You can’t park there! – You don’t need to acknowledge her. -你不能在这里停车 -你不用答理她
[05:24] – Just smile and keep going. – Mrs. Otto! -笑一下继续走 -奥图太太
[05:25] Like when you’re watching a movie with your parents 就像你和父母一起看电影时
[05:27] – and people start doing it. – Mrs. Otto, I know you can hear me! -出现床戏镜头一样 -奥图太太 我知道你可以听到
[05:30] I bet Sandy’s never done it. 我打赌桑迪从来没碰到过这种情况
[05:37] Can you please make sure this gets to Oliver Otto? 麻烦把这个转交给奥利弗·奥图好吗
[05:39] Mrs. Otto! 奥图太太
[05:42] Nurse Chapel. 查普护士
[05:44] I really need the kids’ vaccination dates. 我真的需要孩子接种疫苗的日期
[05:46] – I’ve e-mailed you three times! – Mm-hmm. Right. -我发了三封邮件给你了 -对
[05:49] The dates are right in my phone, right here. 日期在我的手机里
[05:51] This really should’ve been taken care of weeks ago. 这事几周前就应该解决了
[05:53] I know, 我知道
[05:54] I’ve been ignoring many, many reminders. 我一直在无视很多提醒
[05:57] If I had a job, I’d have my assistant do this. 如果我有工作 就能让助理做这事
[06:00] I’d have my assistant do everything. 我会让助理做所有的事
[06:01] And he’d be cute. 而且助理得是个小帅哥
[06:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:04] No, thank you. 不 谢谢你
[06:07] Katie! 凯蒂
[06:08] Ugh! Skinny mommies in tight, white jeans. 穿着白色紧身裤的苗条妈妈团
[06:10] Good for you. 好样的
[06:11] We need to get your picture for the school newsletter. 学校通讯报需要你的照片
[06:13] Not now, Suzanne. This is not what I look like. 现在不行 苏珊 我平常不是这个样子
[06:16] It pretty much is. 差不多就是这样
[06:19] Chin up, Katie. 下巴抬起来 凯蒂
[06:20] I have a double chin, so… 我有双下巴
[06:22] Try the other side. 换边脸
[06:23] Okay, well, it’s on that side, too. 那边脸也有双下巴
[06:29] Mrs. Otto! 奥图太太
[06:31] You are not supposed to park in the yellow! 你不能在黄线区内停车
[06:33] Do not make me write you up. 别逼我给你开条子
[06:35] Write me up? 开条子
[06:36] Is it possible this woman is insane? 有没可能这女人疯了
[06:38] How are you supposed to talk to an insane person? 和疯子要怎么说话
[06:40] Okay, Sandy. You’re the boss. 好的 桑迪 你是老大
[06:45] My nap is 5 feet away. 我的小睡就在眼前
[06:54] What are you doing here? I thought you were at work. 你在家做什么 你不是上班去了吗
[06:56] I think I’m getting sick. 我想我病了
[06:57] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[06:58] You were perfectly fine two hours ago. 两小时前你还好好的
[07:00] Yeah, but when I got in the car, I started feeling clammy. 但我上车后 开始觉得倦倦的
[07:02] My throat is scratchy, and my tongue is big. 喉咙发痒 舌头发肿
[07:05] I’m, like, very aware of my tongue. 我对舌头很敏感
[07:07] I need sleep and my neti pot. 我需要睡眠和洗鼻壶
[07:08] He’s not even sick! He’s man-sick. 他根本没病 他是男人的懒病犯了
[07:11] You know what I call having a little cough 知道我管咳嗽一下
[07:12] and wanting to go back to bed? 就想回床上睡觉叫什么吗
[07:14] Every day of my life! 我生活的每一天
[07:15] Move over. 过去
[07:16] I’m taking a nap. 我要小睡一下
[07:17] Oh, no, I totally forgot — I’m supposed to be 我完全忘了 我今天应该去
[07:19] the Reading Rascal today in Anna-Kat’s class! 安娜凯特的班上做”阅读捣蛋鬼”
[07:21] You signed up for that on purpose? 你是自愿报名的吗
[07:23] What are you, an idiot? 你是白痴吗
[07:24] I can’t go. 我不能去
[07:25] I might get her class sick. 我可能会传染给她全班
[07:27] You have to cover for me. 你得替我去
[07:28] No. 不
[07:30] No, Greg. 不 格雷格
[07:31] But Anna-Kat picked the book. 但这是安娜凯特选的书
[07:33] She’s so excited. 她好激动
[07:34] It’s about a cat. 是讲一只猫的
[07:36] I think you’ll find it’s got some really surprising turns. 我想你会发现一些很意外的剧情反转
[07:38] Fine! 好吧
[07:40] But you should not be allowed to wear that T-shirt! 但你没资格穿这件T恤
[07:42] If you were a real feminist, 如果你真主张男女平等
[07:43] you would down some DayQuil and rally like a mommy would. 你会像做妈的一样喝感冒药后满血复活
[07:46] You know what? 知道吗
[07:48] You’re right. 你是对的
[07:49] I’m gonna take off this shirt. 我脱下T恤
[07:56] “Hunky Mama Cat and her kittens were on their way. 猫妈妈和她的小猫咪们在路上
[07:59] Hunky Mama Cat said, ‘Where’s Patches?'” 猫妈妈说 小补丁在哪里
[08:02] Daddy does voices. 爸爸会模仿不同的声音
[08:04] Daddy also gets nine hours of sleep a night. 爸爸晚上还睡了9小时呢
[08:07] “Hunky Mama Cat does every last thing for her kittens. 猫妈妈为小猫咪们做所有的事
[08:10] She feeds them, she plays with them, 她喂他们吃饭 和他们一起玩
[08:14] she licks them clean.” 把他们舔干净
[08:16] Does she complain? 她抱怨了吗
[08:18] No. 没有
[08:20] But she has every right to complain. 但她完全有理由抱怨
[08:22] Yeah, I know it was her choice, but Hunky Mama Cat… 我知道这是她自己选择的 但猫妈妈
[08:25] still wonders… 依然禁不住想
[08:27] what the hell happened to her life. 她的人生怎么了
[08:30] You know, before she decided to spew kittens onto the planet, 在她决定把小猫吐出来前
[08:34] she had a great job. 她有份好工作
[08:36] She was North American sales director 她是洛步婴儿车公司的
[08:39] of Rollaboo Stroller Company. 北美销售总监
[08:41] Hunky Mama Cat? 猫妈妈吗
[08:42] Yes. She was. 对 是的
[08:44] She got to wear high heels. She got to fly in airplanes. 她可以穿高跟鞋 可以坐飞机
[08:48] She even had the special golden corporate credit card. 她甚至有特制的公司信用金卡
[08:52] And Peter, the president of the entire corporation, 彼得 全公司的总裁
[08:56] e-mailed Hunky Mama Cat 发邮件给猫妈妈
[08:58] and offered her her old job back! 要把她原来的职位给她
[09:02] It was the best moment. 那是最棒的时刻
[09:04] I mean, they want her so much 他们太想要她了
[09:06] that after 12 years, they’re still coming after her. 过了12年 他们依然来找她
[09:09] And every morning, there’s a box of pastries, 每天早上 都有一盒点心
[09:12] and I don’t know who brings them, 我不知道是谁拿来的
[09:13] and I don’t care! 我才不在乎呢
[09:16] It’s okay. My mom had a breakdown, too. 没事 我妈也曾经崩溃过
[09:27] Screw it. I’m napping here. 不管了 我就在这里睡
[09:52] I patrol vehicles for forgotten car-seat kids. 我巡逻看有没有孩子落在了安全座椅上
[09:56] It’s rare to find a drugged-out mommy. 发现吸毒嗨过去的妈妈真是稀罕事
[09:58] I’m not drugged-out. 我没嗨过去
[09:59] I deserve to be, but I’m not. 我完全有理由嗨过去 但我没有
[10:01] And button up down there! 把裤子扣好
[10:03] There are children within 100 yards. 百码外就有孩子呢
[10:10] Oh, how’d it go? 怎么样
[10:11] I hate that evil witch, Sandy. 我恨恶毒巫婆桑迪
[10:13] You mean beloved Crossing Guard Sandy? 你是说可爱的协管员桑迪吗
[10:15] She carries stunned birds to the animal shelter. 她把撞上车窗的小鸟送到动物收容所
[10:17] She caught me with my pants unbuttoned, 她逮到我没扣好裤子
[10:19] and now she thinks I’m a molester or something. 现在她以为我是性变态
[10:21] Why were your pants unbuttoned? 你为什么没扣好裤子
[10:22] Because I’m fat, Greg! 因为我胖 格雷格
[10:23] I was sleeping in the car, 我在车上睡觉
[10:25] and I unbuttoned myself, like a normal fat person. 我解开了裤子 普通胖子都会这样做
[10:27] Not like a pervert. 这不是变态
[10:29] Scoot over. I need to rest my eyes. 让开 我要休息眼睛
[10:32] You were sleeping in the car? 你在车上睡觉吗
[10:33] You know what — you don’t understand my life. 你不懂我的生活
[10:34] All I do all the time is think about other people — 我一直做的就是为别人考虑
[10:37] you, the kids, especially Anna-Kat. 你 孩子们 尤其是安娜凯特
[10:41] At least you get a break. 至少你可以休息
[10:43] A break? 休息
[10:44] I go to work. You seem to forget that. 我要上班 你似乎忘记了
[10:46] I work all day, and then I come home 我工作一整天 然后回家
[10:47] and continue to work by helping you with the kids. 继续工作 帮你照顾孩子们
[10:49] – I don’t get a break. – Oh, please. -我没休息 -得了
[10:51] Work is a break. 工作就是休息
[10:52] You go to work, you have a lunch break, 你去上班 有午餐休息
[10:53] an afternoon break, a break room. 午后休息 休息室
[10:55] You have a whole room dedicated to breaks. 你有一间房 就是为休息准备的
[10:58] If work is a break, why don’t you go back to work? 如果工作是休息 你不如回去工作
[10:59] – Maybe I will. – Good. -也许我会的 -很好
[11:00] – Don’t think I won’t. – Fine. I just want you to be happy. -别以为我不会 -好 我只想你开心
[11:02] Well, maybe I’ll just go back to work and be happy! 也许我会回去上班变开心
[11:05] You realize I’m agreeing with you 你知道我是赞同你的
[11:05] and your voice just keeps getting louder? 但你的声音越来越大
[11:07] It’s ’cause I’m tired. And I need a nap. 因为我累了 我需要小睡一下
[11:10] That’s the landline. 固定电话
[11:12] If someone is trying to sell me solar power again, 如果有人想再卖太阳能给我
[11:14] I’m gonna go ape turd on them! 我就要对他们发飙了
[11:17] Take me off your list! 把我从名单上划掉
[11:21] Really? 真的吗
[11:24] Okay. Somebody will be there. 好 有人会去的
[11:26] No, thank you. 不 谢谢你
[11:28] What is it? 什么事
[11:29] Oliver got caught insider-trading in his stock-market club. 奥利弗被抓到在股市社团做内线交易
[11:33] Is that even possible 这可能吗
[11:35] in a made-up club using pretend money? 在一个假装这是钱的社团里
[11:37] It’s idiotic, but it’s cheating. 很白痴 但这是作弊
[11:38] He’s suspended for the rest of the day. 他今天被停学了
[11:40] You have to go pick him up. 你得去接他
[11:41] I took a double dose of DayQuil. 我喝了双倍剂量的感冒药
[11:43] So?! 怎样
[11:44] Well, I’m not good on uppers. 我对兴奋剂吸收不好
[11:45] It has the opposite effect on me. 对我有反作用
[11:46] Up is down, down is up. 上下颠倒
[11:48] I keep thinking I’m smelling mangos. 我一直觉得我闻到了芒果味
[11:49] Oh, Greg! 格雷格
[11:50] Is there anything normal about you? 你还有正常的地方吗
[11:52] I’m all jacked up, honey! It’s not safe for anybody! 我已经兴奋起来了 亲爱的 开车不安全
[11:56] Insider trading, Oliver? 内线交易吗 奥利弗
[11:58] I used to have one goal in life — 我曾经有一个人生目标
[11:59] to have a man-made stream in my yard. 在院子里能有一条人造溪
[12:01] Now I have a new one — 现在我有新的目标了
[12:02] keep my only son out of white-collar prison. 别让我唯一的儿子进白领监狱
[12:05] White-collar prison isn’t that bad. 白领监狱没那么差
[12:06] Grant Windsor’s dad was in for 16 months. 格兰特·温莎的爸爸坐了16个牢
[12:09] All he did was play squash and get super-ripped. 他只是打壁球加喝得烂醉
[12:11] Which is why I’m going to make sure 所以我会确保
[12:12] they put you in regular prison. 他们把你关在普通监狱
[12:14] That is now my new goal in life, young man! 这是我人生的新目标 年轻人
[12:18] Mrs. Otto. 奥图太太
[12:19] Nurse Chapel. 查普护士
[12:20] I thought it was strange that all of your children 我觉得很奇怪 你孩子接种疫苗的日期
[12:22] got their shots on their birthdays, 都恰好是他们的生日
[12:24] so I troubled myself to put in a call 所以我不嫌麻烦打电话
[12:25] to your pediatrician. 给你们的儿科医生
[12:27] I think you know where this is headed. 我想你知道结果
[12:28] I do. Can we just get to it? 知道 快点说行吗
[12:31] You just can’t make up vaccination dates 你不能捏造接种日期
[12:32] and put them on official school documents. 写在正式的学校档案上
[12:34] I don’t know, Mom. I think that falls under mail fraud. 我不知道 妈 这应该是邮件欺诈
[12:38] Good instincts, Oliver. Aggravate me. 情商真高 奥利弗 激怒我
[12:40] Anna-Kat needs a booster today. 安娜凯特需要今天打针
[12:42] You have to pull her out of class. 你得带她离开学校
[12:43] Now?! 现在吗
[12:44] She could be teeming with disease. 她可能全身是病
[12:46] Teeming with it! 全身是病
[12:47] Okay. Nurse Chapel, you are here. 好吧 查普护士 你在这里
[12:50] I’m gonna need you here. 我需要你在这里
[12:56] You let me walk around completely unprotected?! 你让我完全没保护的情况下到处乱走吗
[12:59] It’s not a big deal. It’s an MMR booster. 没什么大不了的 只是MMR疫苗
[13:01] That’s measles, mumps, and rubella. 麻疹 腮腺炎 风疹
[13:04] That’s what I have. I have all of that! 我有这些病 我全得了
[13:06] You don’t have any of that. 你没得任何一种
[13:07] Hang on. 稍等
[13:09] I forgot something. 我忘了什么
[13:10] There’s no way I’m coming back here for just one kid. 我不可能再为了一个孩子回来
[13:13] I was right in the middle of practice. 我正在训练
[13:15] You were supposed to be in the middle of math class. 你应该是在数学课上才对
[13:18] You said I could miss math today to practice basketball 你说可以不上数学课去打篮球
[13:20] because now I have soccer after school. 因为我放学后要踢足球
[13:21] When did I say that?! 我什么时候说的
[13:22] When you signed the permission slip this morning. 你今天签家长同意书的时候
[13:24] Ohh! I thought it was for something else. 我还以为那是别的事
[13:26] I can’t control what you think. 我无法控制你的想法
[13:35] What?! 什么
[13:38] Sandy!! 桑迪
[13:41] I can’t. 我不行了
[13:42] I can’t do it anymore. I just can’t. 我受不了了 不行了
[13:44] I have a marketing degree from Duke! 我有杜克大学的市场营销学位
[13:54] The school gave you a boot? 学校给你了一个锁车器吗
[13:55] No, I bought it on eBay with some of my Christmas tips. 不 我用圣诞节红包在网上买的
[14:00] Thanks for the empty card, by the way. 对了 多谢你的纯贺卡
[14:02] Just let me go. 让我走吧
[14:05] I don’t know who you think you are. 我不知道你觉得自己是谁
[14:08] I don’t know who I am, either. 我也不知道我是谁
[14:10] What happened to me, Sandy? 我是怎么了 桑迪
[14:12] Look at you. You’ve got a job. 瞧你 你有工作
[14:15] You’re in a position of authority. 你的工作有权力
[14:17] You have a purpose. 你有目标
[14:18] Kind of. 算是吧
[14:20] And I have seen you 我见过你
[14:21] sitting on your folding chair under the shade umbrella 坐在太阳伞下面的折叠椅上
[14:23] taking a nap. 打盹儿
[14:25] You got it all. 该有的你全有了
[14:26] A job, naps — 工作 打盹儿
[14:29] everything. 所有的
[14:30] And I admire you. 我羡慕你
[14:33] How sad is that? 我是不是好可怜
[14:35] And all I have is a car with three kids in it 而我只有一辆车 仨孩子在上面
[14:38] and a really bad smell that I cannot seems to locate. 还有一股我无法找到来源的臭味
[14:41] I don’t think it’s me. 我觉得不是我
[14:44] It might be me. 也许是我
[14:46] When did this become my life? 我的生活何时变成这样了
[14:48] You’re right, Crossing Guard Sandy. 你是对的 协管员桑迪
[14:51] I need to go back to work. 我需要回去工作
[14:56] Next time I’ll have you towed. 下次我会叫拖车
[15:00] I open up to her, and this is what I get! 我对她说出掏心窝的话 却是这个下场
[15:02] You know what? I’m taking these cones. 知道吗 我要拿走这些小路障
[15:07] Here. 给
[15:10] Why did you only take four? 你为什么只拿走四个
[15:11] Because the last thing that I need 因为我最不需要的就是
[15:12] is 12 traffic cones garbaging up our garage for the rest of forever. 12个路障筒从此以后在咱家车库霸占位置
[15:20] Seriously, Mom, this is ridiculous. 真的 妈 这太不像话了
[15:21] I’m missing basketball and soccer practice. 我错过了篮球和足球训练
[15:24] Stop breathing your germs! I’m completely defenseless! 别再呼出细菌了 我完全没有保护
[15:29] Mom, regarding these allegations, 妈 关于那些指控
[15:30] I just overheard a conversation at Grant Windsor’s, 我只是无意中在格兰特·温莎家听到对话
[15:32] and I made a few smart trades. 我做了项聪明的交易
[15:34] I don’t want to hear it, Oliver! 我不想听 奥利弗
[15:35] You don’t know what happens in business. 你根本不懂商界会发生什么事
[15:36] You don’t even have a job! 你甚至没有工作
[15:42] Wh– Wh– Why did we pull over? 我们为什么要停车
[15:44] What did you just say? 你刚刚说了什么
[15:47] I love you? 我爱你
[15:48] Did you just say that I don’t have a job? 你刚说我没有工作吗
[15:50] For your information, 告诉你
[15:51] being a stay-at-home mom is my job! 做全职妈妈就是我的工作
[15:54] But apparently, today, I’m pretty crappy at it! 但显然今天 我做得很差劲
[15:57] But not anymore! 但不会再这样了
[15:59] Get out of the car! 下车
[16:07] This is humiliating. 这太丢人了
[16:08] Good. 很好
[16:09] If you keep doing whatever it takes to get rich 如果你继续这样投机取巧
[16:12] by cutting corners and breaking laws, 违反法律来变成有钱人
[16:13] this is where you’re going to wind up — 这就是你的下场
[16:15] cleaning up trash by the side of the road, 在路边捡垃圾
[16:17] like a common criminal. 像普通罪犯一样
[16:18] Why do I have to do this? 我为什么也要做这个
[16:20] Because you’re missing one booster shot. 因为你错过了一次接种疫苗
[16:22] You’re not gonna die, 你不会死的
[16:23] and a little dirt never killed anybody. 一点泥土从来不会让谁没命
[16:25] Mama would never let that happen to you. 妈妈永远不会让你碰到这种事
[16:27] Don’t touch that needle! 别碰那个针头
[16:28] This isn’t fair! 这不公平
[16:29] Come on. I want to pick up trash, too. 拜托 我也想捡垃圾
[16:32] No! You stay in there and keep studying. 不 你在车上继续学习
[16:34] And you’re only playing one sport, 你只能从事一项体育运动
[16:36] so you can concentrate on your schoolwork. 这样可以专注于学习
[16:37] That stinks! 真差劲
[16:38] Well, it’s what I think, and you can’t control it. 这是我的想法 你无法控制
[16:41] No after-school babysitter 没有课后保姆
[16:43] could parent my kids the way I do. 可以像我这样教育孩子
[16:44] I’m not just looking after them. 我不仅在照顾他们
[16:46] I am trying to shape them into halfway-decent people. 我在尽力让他们成为还算正派的人
[16:49] There’s an old sock next to the shrub. 灌木旁边有只旧袜子
[16:51] I’m not touching that. 我不会碰的
[16:52] In prison, you’d be touching worse. 在监狱里 你会碰更恶心的东西
[16:56] Besides, if some babysitter made my kids do this, 而且 如果哪个保姆让我的孩子做这种事
[16:59] I’d probably have them arrested. 我可能会报警抓他们
[17:01] John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died on July 4, 1826 — 约翰·亚当斯和拖马斯·杰斐逊都死于1826年7月4日
[17:05] the 50th anniversary of American independence. 美国独立50周年的纪念日
[17:07] They wrote — 他们写道
[17:08] How could you support me taking a job 抚养咱们的孩子这么重要
[17:10] when raising our kids is so important? 你怎么能支持我去上班呢
[17:12] Katie, I’m Skyping with my students. Can this wait? 凯蒂 我在和学生们视频 可以等等吗
[17:15] Oh, they’re five grad students, and four of them are ladies. 五个研究生而已 有四个是女生
[17:17] They need to hear this. 她们需要听听
[17:18] Can you hold that thought — 你稍等下可以吗
[17:19] Ladies, being a stay-at-home mom suuucks. 女士们 做全职妈妈太差劲了
[17:24] It does. 没错
[17:25] But I’m like one of those Navy SEALs 但我就像被派去杀本拉登的
[17:27] they sent to kill Osama bin Laden. 海豹突击队员一样
[17:29] They dodged the bullets and didn’t get a lot of sleep, 他们要躲子弹 而且没什么睡眠
[17:32] but they were convinced that they were doing 但他们确信他们在做
[17:34] the most important job in the world. 全世界最重要的工作
[17:36] And being at home with my kids 在家和我的孩子们在一起
[17:38] is the most important thing I could be doing right now. 是我现在能做的最重要的事
[17:41] But don’t fool yourselves. 但别骗自己
[17:42] Being a working mom sucks, too — 做职业妈妈也很差劲
[17:44] just in a different way. 只是方式不同
[17:47] Guys, you’ve got it made. 各位 你们能行的
[17:49] My husband is working in bed right now, 我老公现在在床上办公
[17:51] and he’s not wearing any pants. 而且没穿长裤
[17:52] Class dismissed. 下课
[17:53] Oh, come on! They’ve met me! 拜托 他们见过我
[17:55] They know what you’re dealing with. 他们知道你老婆是怎样的人
[17:56] These aren’t my grad students. 他们不是我带的研究生
[17:58] This is History 101. 这是历史课101
[18:00] 300 freshmen. 300个新生
[18:07] Go, Cardinals. 加油 红雀队
[18:10] Why didn’t you shut me up? 你为什么不让我闭嘴
[18:12] You compared yourself with SEAL Team 6. 你拿自己和海豹突击6队相比
[18:14] I was curious to see where it was going. 我很好奇 想听听结果
[18:15] Besides, I didn’t think you 而且 我不知道
[18:16] were gonna bring up I’m not wearing pants. 你会说出我没穿长裤
[18:19] So, you’re turning down the job? 你会拒绝那份工作吗
[18:21] I’m turning down the job. 我会拒绝那份工作
[18:23] Mama! You were right! 妈妈 你说得对
[18:25] It stings bad! 擦上去好痛
[18:28] No, no, no, no, no. 不用
[18:30] You take your nap. 你小睡一下
[18:31] I’ll take care of this. 我去
[18:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:58] No. 不
[19:02] Would you rather have hair for teeth or teeth for hair? 你是想头发做牙齿 还是牙齿做头发
[19:04] Hair for teeth. No-brainer. Smoothies for every meal. 头发做牙齿 这很好选 每顿吃冰沙
[19:10] Hey, what are you doing down here? 你下来做什么
[19:11] I thought you needed a nap. 你不是在小睡吗
[19:12] I do. 是的
[19:14] But I don’t want to miss the fun parts. 但我不想错过有趣的部分
[19:17] And, Oliver, I don’t want you to miss the fun parts, either. 奥利弗 我也不想你错过有趣的部分
[19:20] I think it’s time we let the stock market club go. 我想是时候退出股市社团了
[19:23] You need to be a kid. 你需要做个孩子
[19:24] I promise you can be a capitalist pig when you grow up. 我保证 你长大后会成为一名臭猪资本家的
[19:28] Thanks, Mom. 谢谢你 妈
[19:29] Can we eat? 可以吃饭了吗
[19:30] Yeah. 可以
[19:35] Okay, let’s review. 好的 我们来回顾下
[19:37] Being a stay-at-home mom does suck. 做全职妈妈很差劲
[19:39] And it’s really important. 但非常重要
[19:41] But also, it can be the best thing in the world. 但同时 也是全世界最棒的事
[19:45] So yeah. 没错
[19:46] This is what I would rather. 我更宁愿做这个
[20:02] Whoever it is, leave now. 不管是谁 快走
[20:04] I just need to brush my teeth. 我只是来刷牙的
[20:06] Anna-Kat! 安娜凯特
[20:07] Mom, Crossing Guard Sandy just dropped off 妈 协管员桑迪给你送来了
[20:08] a written warning for you. 书面警告
[20:09] Let me file that right here. 我放在这里归档
[20:12] Not looking. Not looking. 没看 没看
[20:14] Guys! We are not a naked family! 孩子们 我们不是裸体家族
[20:16] Nice picture of you in the school newsletter. 学校通讯报上你的照片真不错
[20:18] Ugh. Another one for the tub. 浴缸归档又一项
[20:20] Now, everybody, get — 所有人 出…
[20:22] – Sorry. – Greg?! -抱歉 -格雷格
[20:23] I’m trying to balance out four DayQuil, 我想缓解下药劲 四顿日用感冒药
[20:24] two NyQuil, and a Pepto-Bismol. 两顿夜用感冒药 还有胃肠药
[20:25] I’m really chasing the dragon here. 我现在就像磕毒品嗨了一样
[20:26] Get out! 出去
[20:27] Get out! 出去
[20:28] Get out! Get out! Get out! 出去 出去
美式主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美式主妇(American Housewife)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme