英文名称:Tenet
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | 把美国人叫醒 | |
[01:48] | 国家歌剧院 | |
[02:59] | We live in a twilight world. | 我们活在暮光之界 |
[03:03] | We live in a twilight world. | 我们活在暮光之界 |
[03:05] | And there are no friends at dusk. | 黄昏之时无故人 |
[03:07] | You’ve been made. This siege is a blind for them to vanish you. | 你暴露了 这次围攻是幌子 目的是杀你 |
[03:15] | But I established contact. | 但我已经和他们联系上了 |
[03:17] | Bring you in or kill you. I have two minutes. Make up your mind. | 带你走或杀了你 我只有两分钟 你快决定 |
[03:26] | Where’s the package? | 东西在哪里 |
[03:27] | Coat check. | 衣帽寄存处 |
[03:53] | Stay. | 别动 |
[04:05] | 拿他的 | |
[04:12] | 你在干什么 | |
[04:14] | 你在干什么 | |
[04:16] | 你是谁 | |
[04:20] | No friends at dusk, huh? | 黄昏之时无故人 |
[04:22] | You’ll do. | 有你就行 |
[04:22] | Get him to the rally point. | 带他到集合点 |
[04:56] | Swap clothes. The Ukrainians are expecting a passenger. | 换衣服 乌克兰人找的是平民 |
[04:59] | I’ve never seen encapsulation like this. | 我从没见过这样的封装 |
[05:01] | We don’t know how old it is, but it’s the real deal. | 我们不知道它有多古老 但这玩意是真东西 |
[05:03] | Did you have an out? | 你知道怎么出去吗 |
[05:04] | Service tunnel to the sewer. | 可以从维修隧道到下水道 |
[05:06] | Take this. Take him. | 拿上这个 带上他 |
[05:08] | Take his exit. I don’t trust ours anymore. | 走他那条路 我已经不信任我们的原路线了 |
[05:09] | Can you defuse that? | 你能拆掉它吗 |
[05:10] | It’s centrally synchronized. Are there more? | 它们是同步的 里面还有吗 |
[05:12] | Covering their tracks. | 为了掩盖踪迹 |
[05:13] | – Taking out the audience? – They’re just the cheap seats. | -为此不惜杀了观众吗 -他们的命不值钱 |
[05:15] | That’s not our mission. | 救人不是我们的任务 |
[05:16] | Mine now. | 现在是我的任务了 |
[05:43] | Walk away. | 走吧 |
[05:48] | You don’t have to kill these people. | 你没必要杀了这些人 |
[06:03] | – That wasn’t one of us. – I’ll take the help. | -他不是我们的人 -谢谢他帮忙了 |
[06:08] | Go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[06:22] | 不是我们要的人 | |
[06:39] | A man can be trained to hold out for about 18 hours, | 受过训练的人能坚持十八小时 |
[06:43] | so your colleagues will be clear by 7:00. | 所以7点后你的同伙就安全了 |
[06:52] | He didn’t last 18 minutes. | 他只坚持了不到十八分钟 |
[06:54] | He didn’t have anything to hide. | 他没什么好隐瞒的 |
[06:56] | You were smuggling a nobody. | 你们带走的是无名小卒 |
[07:01] | It’s risky. | 太冒险了 |
[07:06] | Or were you counting on this? | 还是说你指望着这玩意 |
[07:09] | Death. | 致命毒药 |
[07:10] | CIA issue. | 中情局标配 |
[07:19] | Spare yourself, once they clear. | 等你的同伙安全了 就放过你自己吧 |
[07:37] | Almost 7:00. | 快到7点了 |
[07:45] | It’s running fast. | 时间过得真快 |
[07:51] | We have to put it back one hour. | 我们得往回调一小时 |
[08:13] | Get it out! | 抠出来 |
[08:19] | 信 条 | |
[08:38] | Welcome to the afterlife. | 欢迎来到来生 |
[08:41] | You’ve been in a medically-induced coma | 你一直处于人工昏迷状态 |
[08:43] | while we got you out of Ukraine and rebuilt your mouth. | 期间我们把你救出了乌克兰 治好了你的嘴 |
[08:47] | The suicide pills are fake. | 自杀药丸是假的 |
[08:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:53] | A test. | 这是个测试 |
[08:55] | A test? | 测试 |
[08:59] | They pulled my teeth out. | 他们拔掉了我的牙齿 |
[09:03] | Did my team get clear? | 我的人安全撤离了吗 |
[09:06] | No. | 没有 |
[09:07] | Private Russians, we think. | 可能是俄国雇佣兵干的 |
[09:11] | Somebody talked. | 有人泄密了 |
[09:13] | Not you. | 你没有 |
[09:15] | You chose to die instead of giving up your colleagues. | 你宁愿死也不愿意供出你的同伴 |
[09:27] | We all believe we’d run into the burning building. | 我们都觉得自己会冲进火场救人 |
[09:31] | But until we feel that heat, we can never know. | 但在切实感受到热浪前 我们无法保证 |
[09:35] | You do. | 但你做到了 |
[09:43] | I resign. | 我辞职 |
[09:44] | You don’t work for us. You’re dead. | 你不为我们工作了 你已经死了 |
[09:48] | Your duty transcends national interests. | 你的职责超越了国家利益 |
[09:51] | This is about survival. | 此事关乎存亡 |
[09:55] | Whose? | 谁的存亡 |
[09:59] | Everyone’s. | 全人类的 |
[10:03] | There’s a cold war, cold as ice. | 有一场冷战 冷酷无情 |
[10:06] | To even know its true nature is to lose. | 只需知晓其本质就会输 |
[10:10] | This is knowledge divided. | 没人能知道全部 |
[10:12] | All I have for you is a gesture in combination with a word. | 我只能告诉你一个手势 和一个词 |
[10:18] | “Tenet.” | “信条” |
[10:21] | Use it carefully. | 小心使用 |
[10:24] | It’ll open the right doors, but some of the wrong ones, too. | 它能打开正确的门 也能打开错误的门 |
[10:27] | That’s all they’ve told you? | 他们只告诉了你这些吗 |
[10:30] | That test you passed? | 你通过的那个测试 |
[10:33] | Not everybody does. | 不是谁都能通过的 |
[12:48] | With a high-vis vest and a clipboard, you can get almost anywhere. | 穿着反光衣 拿着笔记板 几乎可以通行无阻 |
[12:52] | Almost. | 只是几乎 |
[12:55] | An obscure tenet. | 这是不为人知的信条 |
[13:05] | No small talk. | 不要闲聊 |
[13:06] | Nothing that might reveal who we are or what we do. | 别说出任何可能揭露我们身份或任务的信息 |
[13:09] | I thought I was here to find out what we do. | 我还以为我是来接受任务的 |
[13:11] | You’re not here for “what,” you’re here for “how.” | 你来不是为了任务 而是学习 |
[13:14] | “What” is your department and not my business. | 任务是你的事 与我无关 |
[13:18] | Well, to do what I do… | 为了完成我的任务 |
[13:20] | I need some idea of the threat we face. | 我得了解我们面临的威胁 |
[13:25] | As I understand it, we’re trying to prevent World War III. | 根据我的理解 我们想要阻止第三次世界大战 |
[13:29] | Nuclear holocaust? | 核毁灭吗 |
[13:31] | No. | 不是 |
[13:33] | Something worse. | 比那更糟 |
[13:44] | Aim it and pull the trigger. | 瞄准 扣下扳机 |
[13:48] | It’s empty. | 没子弹 |
[13:49] | Aim it. | 瞄准 |
[13:56] | Check the magazine. | 看看弹夹 |
[14:01] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[14:08] | One of these bullets is like us, traveling forwards through time. | 其中一颗子弹和我们的一样 顺时间运动 |
[14:12] | The other one’s going backwards. | 另一颗逆时间运动 |
[14:15] | Can you tell which is which? | 你能分辨出来哪颗是哪颗吗 |
[14:19] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[14:21] | It’s inverted. Its entropy runs backwards. | 它被逆转了 它的熵是逆向的 |
[14:24] | So, to our eyes, its movement is reversed. | 所以在我们看来 它的运动轨迹是逆向的 |
[14:27] | We think it’s a type of inverse radiation triggered by nuclear fission. | 我们认为这是一种核裂变引发的逆向辐射 |
[14:31] | You didn’t make it? | 这不是你们造出来的 |
[14:31] | No, we don’t know how yet. | 不是 我们还不知道要如何造 |
[14:33] | So, where’d it come from? | 那这是哪来的 |
[14:34] | Someone’s manufacturing them in the future. | 有人在未来制造它们 |
[14:37] | They’re streaming back at us. | 然后逆时间回到了我们这里 |
[14:39] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[14:47] | You have to have dropped it. | 你得已经把它放下了才行 |
[15:01] | How can it move before I touch it? | 我还没碰到它 它怎么就动了 |
[15:03] | From your point of view, you caught it. | 从你的角度看 你是接住了它 |
[15:06] | But from the bullet’s point of view, you dropped it. | 但从子弹的角度看 你是放下了它 |
[15:08] | But cause comes before effect. | 但应该是先有因后有果 |
[15:10] | No, that’s just the way we see time. | 不 这只是我们的时间观念 |
[15:13] | Well, what about free will? | 那还存在自由意志吗 |
[15:15] | That bullet wouldn’t have moved if you hadn’t put your hand there. | 如果你不把手放在那里 子弹也不会动 |
[15:18] | Either way we run the tape, you made it happen. | 不管正放还是倒放 都是你让这件事发生的 |
[15:22] | Don’t try to understand it. | 别试图去理解 |
[15:25] | Feel it. | 去感受 |
[15:37] | Instinct. | 凭直觉 |
[15:39] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[15:45] | Why does it feel so strange? | 为什么感觉这么奇怪 |
[15:49] | You’re not shooting the bullet, | 因为你不是在射子弹 |
[15:51] | you’re catching it. | 而是在接子弹 |
[15:58] | I’ve seen this type of ammunition before. | 我之前见过这种子弹 |
[16:00] | In the field? | 执行任务时吗 |
[16:01] | I was almost hit. | 我差点被击中了 |
[16:02] | Then you were exceedingly lucky. | 那你真是格外幸运 |
[16:05] | An inverted bullet passing through your body would be devastating. | 被逆向子弹击中会造成重伤 |
[16:08] | Not pretty. | 很惨的 |
[16:11] | These look like today’s. | 这些像是现代的子弹 |
[16:12] | They may have been made today | 虽然它们是现代制造的 |
[16:13] | and inverted years from now. | 但在多年后被逆转了 |
[16:15] | Where did you get them? | 你从哪弄到的 |
[16:16] | Came with the wall. I was assigned it, | 那面墙上的 我负责研究它 |
[16:17] | like all the material I’m studying here. | 我还研究这里其它很多材料 |
[16:20] | Do you have an analysis on the metals? | 你做过金属分析吗 |
[16:22] | Sure. Why? | 当然 怎么了 |
[16:23] | The mixture of alloys can tell me where they might have been made. | 合金成分也许能告诉我子弹是在哪里制造的 |
[16:26] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:29] | I’m not seeing Armageddon here. | 这看起来不算什么世界末日 |
[16:33] | The bullet may not seem like much, but it’s a simple machine. | 子弹看起来不算什么 但机器很好操控 |
[16:36] | Lead bullet, brass casing, gunpowder. | 铅弹 黄铜弹壳 火药 |
[16:39] | If they can invert that, | 如果他们能逆转子弹 |
[16:40] | I see no reason they couldn’t invert pretty much anything. | 应该就能逆转一切事物 |
[16:43] | Even a nuclear weapon can only affect our future. | 即便是核武器 也只能影响我们的未来 |
[16:46] | An inverted weapon might be able to affect our past as well. | 但逆向武器也许还能影响我们的过去 |
[16:53] | Now that we know what to look for, | 明确目标后 |
[16:55] | we’re finding more and more inverted material. | 我们找到了越来越多的逆向材料 |
[16:58] | Remnants of complex objects. | 复杂物件的残片 |
[17:04] | What do you think we’re seeing? | 你觉得这些是什么 |
[17:08] | The detritus of a coming war. | 一场未来战争的碎片 |
[17:29] | – Yep? – We live in a twilight world. | -喂 -我们活在暮光之界 |
[17:31] | No friends at dusk. I was told you left the building. | 黄昏之时无故人 他们说你死了 |
[17:33] | Even the dead need allies. | 即便是死人也需要盟友 |
[17:35] | Specifically? | 有什么具体要求 |
[17:37] | I need an assist in Mumbai. I need to get to Sanjay Singh. | 我在孟买需要帮手 我要见桑杰·辛格 |
[17:40] | Singh? | 辛格 |
[17:41] | He never leaves his house. And his house is… | 他从不离开他家 而他家是… |
[17:43] | – his house. – Yes, it is. | -他的地盘 -确实 |
[17:45] | I’m looking right at it. | 我正看着呢 |
[17:46] | I’ll see who’s on deck. | 我看看谁能去 |
[17:48] | Bombay Yacht Club in two hours. | 两小时后去孟买游艇俱乐部 |
[18:03] | It seems you need an introduction to | 听说你急需 |
[18:04] | a prominent Mumbai local on short notice. | 见一位孟买名人 |
[18:08] | I’m Neil. | 我是尼尔 |
[18:09] | I need an audience with Sanjay Singh. | 我要见桑杰·辛格 |
[18:14] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[18:15] | Ten minutes tops. | 最多十分钟就行 |
[18:18] | Time isn’t the problem. | 时间不是问题 |
[18:20] | It’s getting out alive that’s the problem. | 问题是能不能活着出来 |
[18:26] | Would you take a child hostage? A woman? | 你会不会抓小孩当人质 女人呢 |
[18:29] | If I had to. | 有必要的话 |
[18:30] | I’m not looking to make much noise here. | 我不想搞出太大动静 |
[18:33] | Yes? | 您好 |
[18:34] | Vodka tonic. And a Diet Coke. | 伏特加汤力 还有健怡可乐 |
[18:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:41] | You never drink on the job. | 你出任务时从不喝酒 |
[18:42] | You’re well-informed. | 你知道得真多 |
[18:44] | Well, pays to be in our profession. | 干我们这行就得这样 |
[18:48] | Well, I prefer soda water. | 我更喜欢苏打水 |
[18:52] | No, you don’t. | 你才不喜欢 |
[18:54] | How’s your parachuting? | 你会跳伞吗 |
[18:56] | I broke an ankle during basic training. | 接受基础训练时我扭伤了脚 |
[18:58] | Singh’s house isn’t tall enough to parachute off of. | 辛格的房子不够高 不能跳伞离开 |
[19:02] | It’s bungee-jumpable. | 可以蹦极跳 |
[19:03] | I don’t think “bungee-jumpable” is a word. | 有”蹦极跳”这个词吗 |
[19:06] | It may not be a word, | 可能没这个词 |
[19:06] | but it may be our only way out of that place. | 但这可能是我们离开的唯一方法 |
[19:10] | Or into it, for that matter. | 这么说来 也可以这样进去 |
[19:51] | I know you’re tired. I’m also very tired. | 我知道你累了 我也很累 |
[20:56] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[20:58] | I was almost taken out by a very | 我在乌克兰差点被一种 |
[20:59] | unusual type of ammunition in Ukraine. | 不寻常的子弹击中 |
[21:02] | I want to know who supplied it. | 我想知道那是谁提供的 |
[21:05] | My name is Sanjay. | 我叫桑杰 |
[21:06] | And you are? | 你是 |
[21:08] | No chitchat? | 不能聊两句吗 |
[21:11] | There’s no one at the other end. | 不会有人回应的 |
[21:12] | No one who’s gonna help you, anyway. | 总之没人会来救你们的 |
[21:16] | Don’t let it get cold. | 趁热吃啊 |
[21:19] | Why should I know who supplied it? | 我怎么知道是谁提供的 |
[21:21] | Combination of metals is unique to India. | 合金成分是印度独有的 |
[21:24] | If it’s from India, it’s from you. | 如果产自印度 那就是你的 |
[21:26] | – Fine assumption. – Deduction. | -不错的猜测 -是推理 |
[21:27] | Deduction, then. | 就算是推理吧 |
[21:29] | Look, my friend… | 这位朋友 |
[21:31] | guns are never conducive to a productive negotiation. | 枪从来都不能促进有成效的谈判 |
[21:34] | I’m not the man they send to negotiate. | 我不是被派来谈判的 |
[21:38] | Or the man they send to make deals. | 也不是被派来做交易的 |
[21:40] | But I am the man people talk to. | 但有话可以直接告诉我 |
[21:44] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[21:46] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[21:47] | You’re an arms dealer, friend. | 你是个军火商 朋友 |
[21:48] | This may be the easiest trigger I’ve ever had to pull. | 干掉你我可一点都不会良心不安 |
[21:52] | To say anything about a client | 透露任何客户的信息 |
[21:54] | would violate the tenets he lives by. | 会违反他奉行的信条 |
[21:57] | If tenets are important to you, then you can tell me. | 如果你这么在乎信条 那你可以告诉我 |
[22:00] | Everything. | 一切 |
[22:02] | Not while you have a gun to my husband’s head. | 除非你不再拿枪指着我丈夫的头 |
[22:05] | Sanjay, make a drink for our guest, please. | 桑杰 请给我们的客人倒杯酒 |
[22:09] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[22:10] | Priya. | 我是普丽娅 |
[22:13] | This is your operation? | 你才是老大 |
[22:15] | A masculine front in a man’s world has its uses. | 在男人的世界里 找个男人撑场面自有其用处 |
[22:18] | The dealer you’re looking for is Andrei Sator. | 你要找的军火商是安德烈·萨托尔 |
[22:20] | The Russian oligarch. | 那个俄罗斯寡头 |
[22:21] | – You know him? – Not personally. | -你认识他吗 -我听说过 |
[22:23] | Made his billions in gas. | 他靠天然气成为亿万富翁 |
[22:26] | Moved to London. Said to be on the outs with Moscow. | 他搬到了伦敦 据说和莫斯科那边闹僵了 |
[22:29] | Very good. | 不错 |
[22:31] | Except the gas he made his billions from was actually plutonium. | 但让他发家的其实不是天然气 而是钚 |
[22:34] | None of which explains how or why | 但这些都不能解释你是如何以及为什么 |
[22:36] | you sold him inverted munitions. | 卖给他逆向子弹 |
[22:38] | When I sold him the rounds, they were perfectly ordinary. | 我把子弹卖给他时 还都是普通的子弹 |
[22:41] | So how did he get them inverted? | 那他是怎么把让子弹逆转 |
[22:43] | We believe he’s functioning as some sort of a broker. | 我们认为他充当的是中间人 |
[22:46] | Between our time and the future. | 连接现在和未来 |
[22:50] | He can communicate with the future? | 他能和未来沟通吗 |
[22:51] | We all do, don’t we? | 我们都能 不是吗 |
[22:53] | E-mails, credit cards, texts. | 电子邮件 信用卡 短信 |
[22:55] | Anything that goes into the record speaks directly to the future. | 任何记录在案的东西都能传递到未来 |
[22:59] | The question is, can the future speak back? | 问题是 未来能否回复 |
[23:03] | And I’m supposed to find out? | 我应该去查清楚吗 |
[23:05] | To get anywhere near Sator would take a fresh-faced protagonist. | 要想接近萨托尔 就需要一个新主角 |
[23:10] | And you are fresh as a daisy. | 而你就像雏菊一样新鲜 |
[23:12] | Get close. | 接近他 |
[23:13] | Find out what he’s receiving and how. | 看看他收到了什么 怎么收到的 |
[23:16] | Is it safe to involve British Intelligence? | 可以让英国情报部门参与吗 |
[23:18] | I have a contact who’s out of Sator’s reach. | 我有个萨托尔碰不了的线人 |
[23:27] | You must’ve had a plan for getting out. | 你一定有脱身的计划吧 |
[23:30] | Not one I love. | 但不是我钟意的计划 |
[23:55] | May I help you, sir? | 先生 有什么需要吗 |
[23:56] | I’m Mr. Crosby’s lunch. | 我和克罗斯比先生约了午餐 |
[23:58] | I presume you mean Sir Michael Crosby’s lunch. | 你指的是迈克尔·克罗斯比爵士吧 |
[24:01] | Presume away. | 差不多吧 |
[24:02] | If you’ll follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[24:08] | Started without you. Hope you don’t mind. | 没等你来就开始吃了 希望你不介意 |
[24:11] | I’ll catch up. | 我会赶上的 |
[24:13] | Same for me, please. | 请给我一样的 |
[24:15] | I’ll send the waiter. | 我去叫服务员 |
[24:16] | No, just pass on the order. | 不 直接点就行了 |
[24:19] | I gather you have an interest in a certain Russian national. | 我猜你对一位俄罗斯公民有些兴趣 |
[24:21] | Anglo-Russian. So I have to watch my step. | 英俄双籍人士 所以我得小心为上 |
[24:24] | Indeed. He’s tapped into the intelligence services. | 的确 他是情报部门的线人 |
[24:27] | I’ve warned them he’s feeding them rubbish, but… | 我警告过他们 他的情报不可靠 但是 |
[24:30] | they don’t seem to care. | 他们似乎并不在乎 |
[24:32] | Tell me about him. | 跟我讲讲他 |
[24:33] | I assume you’re familiar with the Soviet-era secret cities. | 我想你对苏联时期的秘密城市很熟悉吧 |
[24:37] | Closed cities, not shown on maps. | 封闭的城市 地图上没有标识 |
[24:39] | Built around sensitive industries. | 建在敏感产业周围 |
[24:41] | Most of them have been opened up and renamed as regular towns. | 其中大部分已经开放 并改名成为普通城镇 |
[24:44] | Not the one Sator grew up in. | 但萨托尔的家乡并没有 |
[24:46] | Stalsk-12. | 斯达尔斯克12 |
[24:48] | In the ’70s, it had a population of about 200,000. | 在70年代 它的人口大约有20万 |
[24:51] | Thought to be abandoned. | 据说被废弃了 |
[24:52] | Abandoned? | 废弃 |
[24:53] | Some kind of accident. | 出了某种事故 |
[24:55] | After which it was used for underground tests. | 后来就成了地下核试验基地 |
[24:57] | Two weeks ago, same day as the Kiev opera siege, | 两周前 基辅歌剧院被围攻的同一天 |
[25:01] | we spotted a detonation in northern Siberia, | 我们在西伯利亚北部检测到了爆炸 |
[25:04] | just where Stalsk-12 was. | 就在斯达尔斯克12的旧址 |
[25:06] | Sator emerged from this blank spot on the map | 萨托尔从地图上的这片空白中出现 |
[25:10] | with ambition… | 怀着雄心壮志 |
[25:12] | and enough money to buy his way into the British establishment. | 还有足够的钱跻身英国权势集团 |
[25:15] | Through his wife? | 通过他的妻子 |
[25:16] | Katherine Barton. Oldest niece of Sir Frederick Barton. | 凯瑟琳·巴顿 弗雷德里克·巴顿爵士的大侄女 |
[25:19] | She works at Shipley’s. Met Sator at an auction. | 她在希普利拍卖行工作 在拍卖会上认识了萨托尔 |
[25:21] | A happy marriage? | 婚姻幸福吗 |
[25:22] | Practically estranged. | 实际上分居了 |
[25:25] | Well, how do I get to Sator? | 我该怎么接近萨托尔 |
[25:26] | Well, through her, of course. | 当然得通过她 |
[25:27] | You may have an inflated idea of my powers of seduction. | 你可能过高估计了我的吸引力 |
[25:30] | Hardly. | 你没希望 |
[25:33] | We have an ace in the hole. | 我们有一张隐藏的王牌 |
[25:37] | You’re carrying a Goya in a Harrods bag. | 你把戈耶的画装在购物袋里 |
[25:40] | It’s a fake by a Spaniard named Arepo. | 这是一个名叫阿雷柏的西班牙人画的赝品 |
[25:43] | One of two we’ve confiscated from | 是我们从伯尔尼的一个贪污犯那里 |
[25:44] | an embezzler in Bern. | 没收的两幅中的一幅 |
[25:46] | What happened to the other one? | 另一幅呢 |
[25:47] | It turned up at Shipley’s. Authenticated by Katherine Barton. | 进了希普利拍卖行 由凯瑟琳·巴顿鉴定过 |
[25:51] | Put on auction. | 进行了拍卖 |
[25:52] | And who do you think bought it? | 你觉得是谁拍下了 |
[25:54] | Her husband? | 她丈夫 |
[25:57] | Does she know it’s a forgery? | 她知道那是赝品吗 |
[25:59] | Oh, it’s hard to say. | 不好说 |
[26:00] | Rumor has it that she and Arepo were close. | 有传言说她和阿雷柏关系亲密 |
[26:07] | Look, no offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[26:09] | but in this world, when someone is claiming to be a billionaire… | 但在这个世界上 你若想自称是亿万富翁 |
[26:14] | Brooks Brothers won’t cut it. | 穿廉价西装可不行 |
[26:17] | I’m assuming I’m on a budget. | 我也是想节约开支 |
[26:18] | Save the world, then we’ll balance the books. | 先拯救世界 再平衡收支 |
[26:21] | Can I recommend a tailor? | 需要我推荐一位裁缝吗 |
[26:23] | I’ll manage. | 我自己找吧 |
[26:24] | You British don’t have a monopoly on snobbery, you know. | 你们英国人可没有以貌取人的专属权 |
[26:27] | Well, not a monopoly. | 不算专属权吧 |
[26:28] | More of a controlling interest. | 更像是控股权 |
[26:32] | Could you box that up for me? | 能帮我打包吗 |
[26:34] | Certainly not. | 当然不能 |
[26:36] | Goodbye, Sir Michael. | 再见 迈克尔爵士 |
[26:47] | 西北三区加农街 | |
[27:10] | How can I help, sir? | 有什么需要吗 先生 |
[27:15] | Sorry, I wasn’t notified of any appointments, Mr… | 抱歉 我没有接到任何预约通知 你是… |
[27:19] | Goya. | 戈耶 |
[27:20] | Mr. Goya. | 戈耶先生 |
[27:21] | No. I’m told you’re the person to see about Goya. | 不 我听说你是鉴定戈耶的最佳人选 |
[27:27] | That’s extraordinary. | 这太美妙了 |
[27:33] | What’s it worth? | 它值多少钱 |
[27:36] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 先别急 |
[27:39] | Lots of work to do before any kind of valuation. | 在估价之前 要进行很多鉴定 |
[27:43] | Provenance, microscopic examination, X-rays. | 溯源 显微镜检查 X光检查 |
[27:47] | But what does your heart tell you? | 但你的直觉呢 |
[27:54] | Sir, where did you say you acquired this drawing? | 您刚才说这幅画从哪里入手的 |
[27:56] | Tomas Arepo. | 托马斯·阿雷柏 |
[28:01] | I bought my Goya for cents on a dollar | 我从一个愤怒的瑞士银行家那里 |
[28:03] | from an irate Swiss banker. | 低价买下了这幅戈耶的画 |
[28:05] | Traced it back to Arepo, then realized I scored a bargain | 我追溯到阿雷柏 然后他告诉我是谁付了大价钱 |
[28:08] | when he told me who paid top dollar | 拍了他的另一幅画 |
[28:09] | for another one of his pictures. | 我才发现我捡了个便宜 |
[28:10] | – Your husband. – Where’s your bargain? | -是你丈夫 -你捡了什么便宜 |
[28:13] | Your drawing’s an obvious fake. | 你的画显然是赝品 |
[28:14] | My drawing’s a very good fake. | 我的画是一副逼真的赝品 |
[28:16] | You know that better than anyone. | 你比任何人都清楚 |
[28:18] | The information’s the bargain. | 这个信息就是我捡的便宜 |
[28:21] | The information that I helped defraud my own husband? | 我帮助别人欺骗我自己丈夫的信息 |
[28:23] | He and I are in related businesses, | 我和你丈夫算是同行 |
[28:25] | but he’s a very hard man to meet. | 但是想和他结交很难 |
[28:26] | If you and I were to make an arrangement… | 如果你我能达成交易… |
[28:28] | Arrangement? | 交易 |
[28:29] | You mean blackmail. | 你这是勒索 |
[28:31] | Don’t be afraid of the word. | 别怕用这个词 |
[28:32] | My husband isn’t. | 我丈夫就不怕 |
[28:34] | I’m sorry to tell you he got there first. | 很遗憾告诉你 他已经知道了 |
[28:36] | He knows? And he’s never done anything about it? | 他知道吗 他什么反应也没有吗 |
[28:38] | Why would he? | 为什么要有反应 |
[28:39] | He paid $9 million for it. | 他花了九百万美元 |
[28:41] | Barely cover the cost of the holiday he just forced us on. | 跟他逼我们陪他度假的花费差不多 |
[28:44] | Where’d you go, Mars? | 你们去哪度假 火星吗 |
[28:46] | Vietnam, on our yacht. His yacht. | 越南 坐我们的游艇 他的游艇 |
[28:50] | You’ve got the suit. The shoes, the watch. | 你准备了西装 鞋子 手表 |
[28:54] | Think you’re a little out of your depth. | 但我看你还是有点力不从心 |
[28:56] | People who’ve amassed fortunes, like your husband’s, | 像你丈夫那样敛财的人 |
[29:00] | generally aren’t okay with being cheated out of any of it. | 通常都不会容忍别人骗他的钱 |
[29:09] | The drawing is his hold over me. | 那幅画是他控制我的把柄 |
[29:15] | He threatened me with police. Prison. The works. | 他用报警和坐牢那一套来威胁我 |
[29:23] | He controls me. | 他控制着我 |
[29:24] | My contact with my son. Everything. | 控制我见儿子 所有一切 |
[29:27] | Leaving would never have been easy but now it’s impossible. | 想离开他本就不易 而现在已不可能 |
[29:32] | You can’t fight. | 不能反抗 |
[29:35] | Just beg. | 只能哀求 |
[29:39] | In Vietnam, I tried to love him again. | 在越南 我试着再次去爱他 |
[29:41] | Thought if there was love there, he might give me my son back. | 我想如果还有爱 他可能会把儿子还给我 |
[29:44] | We sat on that bloody boat watching the sunsets, | 我们坐在那艘破船上看日落 |
[29:49] | imitating some earlier time in our lives. | 重温我们过去的生活 |
[29:51] | He seemed happy, so I asked him. | 他看起来很高兴 所以我问他了 |
[29:54] | And he made me an offer. | 他给我提了一个条件 |
[29:56] | He’d let me go if I agreed never to see my son again. | 如果我同意再也不见儿子 他就会放过我 |
[30:03] | I expressed myself. I took Max ashore. | 我发泄情绪 带麦克斯上岸了 |
[30:06] | He called us, contrite. | 他打电话给我们道歉 |
[30:09] | And when we got back, | 我们回去时 |
[30:10] | I glimpsed some other woman diving off the boat, | 我瞥见一个女人从那艘船上一跃而下 |
[30:12] | and he’d vanished. | 他则不见踪影 |
[30:16] | I never felt such envy. | 我从没如此嫉妒过 |
[30:18] | You don’t seem the jealous type. | 你看起来不像是会妒忌的人 |
[30:20] | Of her freedom. | 我妒忌她的自由 |
[30:25] | You know how I dream of just diving off that boat? | 你知道我多么渴望从那艘船上一跃而下吗 |
[30:28] | But you share a son. | 但你们还有一个儿子 |
[30:30] | That’s my life now. | 这就是我的现实 |
[30:33] | Did you know the drawing was a fake? | 你当时知道那幅画是赝品吗 |
[30:35] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:35] | Tomas and I became close, maybe too close. | 我和托马斯关系亲密 也许太亲密了 |
[30:38] | I failed. | 我失误了 |
[30:39] | Andrei can’t conceive of failure, only betrayal. | 安德烈不相信失误 他只懂得背叛 |
[30:42] | But I didn’t betray my husband. | 但我没有背叛我丈夫 |
[30:44] | Retrospect, maybe I missed my chance. | 回想起来 也许我错失了良机 |
[30:46] | And he let Arepo walk free. | 然后他放阿雷柏走了 |
[30:48] | If you’d actually met Arepo as you claimed, | 如果你真如你所说见过阿雷柏 |
[30:51] | you’d understand he no longer walks anywhere. | 你就会知道他已经不能走路了 |
[30:53] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们打电话谈的 |
[30:54] | He can’t do that either. | 他也没法打电话 |
[30:57] | – Where’s the drawing? – Why? | -画在哪里 -怎么了 |
[30:58] | Get me an introduction. | 介绍我认识你丈夫 |
[31:00] | I’ll take the drawing out of the equation. | 我就让画消失 |
[31:02] | No picture, no prosecution, no more hold over you. | 没有画 就没法起诉 你就没有把柄了 |
[31:06] | I might just be your second chance. | 我可能就是你的第二次机会 |
[31:07] | No, I don’t need redemption. | 不 我不需要拯救 |
[31:10] | At betrayal. | 我是指背叛的机会 |
[31:17] | Friends of your husband’s? | 你丈夫的朋友吗 |
[31:19] | You knew this was going to happen? | 你知道会这样 |
[31:21] | Don’t worry, they won’t kill you. | 别担心 他们不会杀了你的 |
[31:23] | Andrei dislikes tangling | 安德烈不喜欢 |
[31:24] | with local law enforcement on that level. | 为这种事和当地执法机关纠缠 |
[31:26] | You must’ve really not liked the look of me. | 你肯定是特别不喜欢我的装束 |
[31:29] | The look of you’s fine. | 你的装束没问题 |
[31:30] | It’s best to get to the nasty part | 最好赶紧把丑事做完 |
[31:31] | before I care one way or the other. | 免得我之后不忍心 |
[31:34] | There’s a number in your left coat pocket. | 外套左边口袋里有个号码 |
[31:35] | Don’t call from home. | 别从家里打 |
[31:39] | You won’t be taking my call. | 你不会接我的电话了 |
[31:42] | I might surprise you. | 别小看我 |
[32:15] | I ordered my hot sauce an hour ago. | 我一小时前就点辣酱 |
[32:20] | Can we get going? | 我们能走了吗 |
[32:35] | Please? | 拜托 |
[32:37] | He wants you to see. | 他要你亲眼看看 |
[33:04] | And he gets what he wants. | 他总能得偿所愿 |
[33:13] | Not always, apparently. | 显然不是每次都是 |
[33:21] | Anna says we’re going to Pompeii and see lava. | 安娜说我们要去庞贝 去看熔岩 |
[33:24] | We will. We’ll go together. | 对 我们一起去 |
[33:26] | I’ll be there, too! | 我也会去 |
[33:48] | Told you I’d surprise you. | 我说了别小看我 |
[33:51] | He’s a cute kid. | 他真可爱 |
[33:52] | He’s everything. | 他是我的一切 |
[33:56] | Where’s the drawing? | 画在哪里 |
[33:58] | Oslo. At the airport. | 奥斯陆 在机场 |
[34:00] | The airport? | 机场 |
[34:01] | Do you know what a Freeport is? | 你知道自由港是什么吗 |
[34:04] | A storage facility for art that was acquired… | 是用来储存购得的艺术品… |
[34:06] | But not yet taxed. | 但这些艺术品还未缴税 |
[34:08] | We started a network. | 我们构建了一个网络 |
[34:11] | Rotas, this construction company, built them. | 建筑公司罗塔斯造这些设施 |
[34:13] | I brought in the clients. | 我介绍客户 |
[34:14] | The facilities are tax havens. | 这些设施是避税天堂 |
[34:14] | 自由港 | |
[34:16] | The clients can view their investments without importing them, | 客户无需报关就能欣赏自己的投资 |
[34:19] | so they avoid paying tax. | 这样就可以避税 |
[34:21] | It’s sorta like a transit lounge for art? | 就像是艺术品中转站 |
[34:24] | Art, antiquities. | 艺术品 古董 |
[34:25] | – Anything of value, really. – Anything? | -任何值钱的东西 -任何东西 |
[34:27] | Anything legal. | 只要合法就行 |
[34:29] | But it’s not unlike the Swiss banking system. | 但它和瑞士银行系统不无相似之处 |
[34:31] | Opaque. | 不透明 |
[34:34] | As I’m sure you are aware, most Freeports are just warehouses. | 您肯定也明白 大部分自由港其实就是仓库 |
[34:38] | But here we ensure that you can actually enjoy… | 但我们保证您在这里可以真正享有… |
[34:40] | Rotas has assets in the Oslo Freeport. I’m guessing it’s there. | 罗塔斯在奥斯陆自由港有些资产 我猜画在那里 |
[34:43] | And this way to the vaults! | 保险库在这边 |
[34:45] | Guessing? | 你猜 |
[34:46] | Guessing? | 她猜 |
[34:47] | We make trips there four, five times a year. | 我们一年去那里四五次 |
[34:49] | – To view art? – And whatever it is he does. | -去看艺术品吗 -还有其他勾当 |
[34:52] | Turns out art’s of no importance to Andrei. | 其实安德烈根本不在乎艺术 |
[34:55] | But the Freeports are. | 但他在乎自由港 |
[34:58] | The structure of the vaults is based on the Pentagon. | 保险库的结构是基于五角大楼设计的 |
[35:00] | Each vault a separate structure within the others. | 每个保险库都是独立的 |
[35:03] | Damage to one structure won’t compromise the others. | 一个保险库受损不会影响到其它保险库 |
[35:17] | Some of our clients opt for biometric access, straight in… | 有些客户选择生物验证 可以从停机坪 |
[35:23] | off the tarmac. | 直接进来 |
[35:25] | From the terminal? | 从航站楼吗 |
[35:26] | From their private planes. | 从他们的私人飞机 |
[35:29] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[35:31] | Our logistics department ships to and from | 我们的物流部门在全世界 |
[35:33] | any other Freeport in the world | 各个自由港之间运送货物 |
[35:33] | 奥斯陆 塔林 | |
[35:34] | without customs inspection. | 无需经过海关检查 |
[35:35] | 塔林 奥斯陆 | |
[35:37] | What are you hoping to find in there? | 你想去那里找什么 |
[35:38] | You really wanna know? | 你真想知道 |
[35:40] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[35:42] | Bring some lead-lined gloves. | 带上衬铅手套 |
[35:44] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[35:46] | It’s nuclear. | 是核武器 |
[35:47] | When you’re on the tour, | 你参观的时候 |
[35:49] | pay attention to the fire precautions. | 留意防火设施 |
[35:53] | Documents are vulnerable to… | 文件特别怕… |
[35:54] | Fire? Absolutely! | 火灾吗 当然了 |
[35:55] | No, I was going to say water damage from the sprinkler systems. | 不 我是想说怕被喷水器淋湿 |
[35:58] | We don’t use sprinklers. | 我们不用喷水器 |
[36:00] | The facility is flooded with halide gas, | 这个设施几秒内就能用 |
[36:03] | displacing all the air within seconds. | 卤素气体置换掉所有空气 |
[36:06] | Can you show me? | 你能演示一下吗 |
[36:07] | If I did, we’d suffocate. | 我们会窒息的 |
[36:11] | What about the staff? | 那员工怎么办 |
[36:12] | Halide only fills the vaults, | 卤素气体只会灌入保险库 |
[36:13] | they just have to get into either corridor, | 员工只要随便进一个走廊就行 |
[36:15] | and there is a 10-second warning. | 并且警报会在释放气体前十秒响起 |
[36:18] | At least you give them 10 seconds. | 至少还给他们留了十秒 |
[36:20] | Well, sir, our clients use us because we have no priorities | 先生 客户选择我们正是因为对我们而言 |
[36:24] | above their property. | 客户的财产高于一切 |
[36:26] | Blimey. | 天啊 |
[36:27] | All doors are fireproof. | 所有门都是防火的 |
[36:28] | Hydraulic closers, simple key and electronic triggers. | 液压闭门器 简单的钥匙和电子触发装置 |
[36:31] | Surprisingly easy once there’s a lockdown. | 一旦设施封锁 就特别容易打开 |
[36:33] | Why a lockdown? | 为什么要封锁 |
[36:35] | Power switches to fail-safes, sealing the outer doors, | 电力系统会跳至自动保险状态 封闭外部的门 |
[36:38] | but inner doors revert to factory settings. | 但内部的门会恢复成出厂设置 |
[36:41] | And pickable locks. | 就可以把锁撬开 |
[36:43] | It’s child’s play, really. | 轻而易举 真的 |
[36:44] | Child’s play? | 轻而易举 |
[36:45] | They’re inside airport security. | 他们在机场安保系统之内 |
[36:46] | They have to worry about climate control, not armed raids. | 他们要操心控制温度和湿度 而非武装抢劫 |
[36:50] | So, how do we get enough firepower through the perimeter | 我们要怎么用足够的火力突破外围警戒 |
[36:52] | to trigger the lockdown procedure? | 以触发封锁程序 |
[36:56] | Back wall of the Freeport. | 自由港的后墙 |
[36:58] | You’ve got something? | 你有主意了 |
[37:00] | Not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[37:02] | You wanna crash a plane? | 你想用飞机撞上去 |
[37:04] | Well, not from the air. Don’t be so dramatic. | 不是从空中坠毁 别那么夸张 |
[37:06] | I want to run a jet off the taxiway | 我想让一架飞机冲出跑道 |
[37:09] | and breach the rear wall and start a fire. | 撞毁后墙 引发火灾 |
[37:13] | Well, how big a plane? | 要多大的飞机 |
[37:16] | Well, that part is a little dramatic. | 这部分是有点夸张 |
[37:20] | This is Mahir. | 他是马希尔 |
[37:23] | His team’ll work the plane. | 他的团队会搞定飞机 |
[37:24] | There can’t be passengers. | 飞机上不能有乘客 |
[37:25] | Norsk Freight. | 挪威货运 |
[37:27] | They use the hangar on the west side of the Freeport. | 他们用的是自由港西边的机库 |
[37:29] | You want to crash a transport plane? What about the crew? | 你想撞毁一架货机 机组成员怎么办 |
[37:32] | We pop the slides, chuck ’em off. | 我们会放下滑梯 把他们赶下去 |
[37:33] | On the move? | 在滑行中吗 |
[37:35] | What’s the problem? They’ll be fine. | 有什么问题 他们不会有事的 |
[37:37] | Well, it seems bold. | 这似乎有点冒险 |
[37:39] | Bold I’m fine with. I thought you were gonna say nuts. | 冒险还行 我以为你会说这是疯了 |
[37:42] | And if you get caught? | 要是你们被抓住呢 |
[37:43] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[37:44] | And if you do? | 假如呢 |
[37:46] | Everyone assumes terrorism, but no one’s died, | 大家会以为是恐怖袭击 但没人死亡 |
[37:48] | so swift extradition then lost in the system. | 所以快速引渡一下 就人间蒸发了 |
[37:51] | It’ll barely make the news. | 新闻都不一定会提及 |
[37:53] | Oh, depends on the size of your explosion. | 这要看爆炸的规模 |
[37:56] | Well, actually, the gold bars might get some play. | 实际上 金条可能也要出镜一下 |
[37:58] | Gold bars? | 金条 |
[38:00] | Norsk Freight ships Treasury gold once a month. | 挪威货运每个月都会给财政部运一次金条 |
[38:02] | Blow the back. Drop it out on the runway. | 把机尾炸了 把金条倒在跑道上 |
[38:05] | No one will be looking at the building. I guarantee you. | 没人会注意到自由港 我保证 |
[38:12] | The space in the center of the pentagon is too big. | 五角设施中心的空间太大了 |
[38:14] | There’s something there. | 那里肯定有什么 |
[38:16] | Can’t figure it out, it’s just not marked. | 猜不出 根本没有标记 |
[38:20] | That’s 45 seconds. | 憋了45秒 |
[38:22] | Ample. | 足够了 |
[38:23] | Won’t you be running? | 要是跑起来呢 |
[38:26] | All right, it’s your turn. | 好了 轮到你了 |
[38:27] | Start packing. | 开始装箱 |
[38:45] | Gentlemen, if you would, through the detector, please. | 先生们 请过安检门 |
[38:52] | Sir? | 给您 |
[38:55] | And, sir. | 还有您 |
[39:04] | I can offer you, perhaps, a coffee, water? | 要来杯咖啡或者水吗 |
[39:07] | No, I’ll take an espresso. | 我来杯浓缩咖啡 |
[39:08] | – Sir? – No, thank you. | -您呢 -不用了 谢谢 |
[39:10] | Excellent. | 好的 |
[39:21] | Is everybody on this plane vegetarian? | 这飞机上的人都吃素吗 |
[39:23] | Because all I got here is vegetarian. | 因为这里全是素食 |
[39:27] | So that looks like meat, | 这个看着像肉 |
[39:28] | but I think that looks vegetarian. | 但那个像是素食 |
[39:31] | I think they both look vegetarian. | 我觉得都像是素食 |
[39:32] | I don’t really know. It’s confusing, ya know? | 不知道 真奇怪 |
[39:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:43] | This way, gentlemen. | 这边 先生们 |
[40:00] | Gentlemen, your assigned compartment. | 先生们 你们的储藏室 |
[40:13] | Carry on. Not the radio. | 继续开 别碰无线电 |
[40:22] | Let’s go. | 出来 |
[40:54] | Yoga. | 瑜伽 |
[41:00] | Let’s go! Now! | 下去 快点 |
[41:33] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[42:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[42:26] | You said 10 seconds, right? | 你说过有十秒 对吧 |
[43:48] | There’s someone in here with us. | 这里还有其他人 |
[44:05] | – Need a hand? – Actually, yes. | -需要帮忙吗 -确实需要 |
[44:35] | Don’t touch them! | 别碰 |
[44:37] | The hell happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[44:44] | It hasn’t happened yet. | 还没发生 |
[47:05] | Don’t kill him! | 别杀他 |
[47:07] | We need to know if we’ve been compromised. | 得搞清楚我们有没有暴露 |
[47:12] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[47:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[47:16] | How’d you know we’d be here? | 你怎么知道我们会来 |
[47:33] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[47:40] | What happened to the other guy? | 另一个家伙呢 |
[47:43] | Took care of him. | 搞定了 |
[47:59] | Well, I’ve seen too much. | 我知道的太多了 |
[48:01] | I’m still alive, which must mean you’ve decided to trust me. | 我还活着 这意味着你决定相信我 |
[48:04] | Or maybe I lost my edge. | 也许我已锐气不再 |
[48:06] | Edge is still intact. | 你还是宝刀未老 |
[48:09] | There’s a cold war. | 有一场冷战 |
[48:11] | Nuclear? | 核战争吗 |
[48:13] | Temporal. | 时间之战 |
[48:15] | Time travel? | 时间旅行吗 |
[48:16] | No. | 不 |
[48:18] | Technology that can invert an object’s entropy. | 有一种技术可以逆转物体的熵 |
[48:22] | You mean reverse chronology. | 你是说逆转时间顺序 |
[48:23] | Like Feynman and Wheeler’s notion that a positron is an electron | 就是费曼和惠勒的观点 正电子是在时间中 |
[48:26] | moving backwards in time? | 逆行的电子 |
[48:27] | Sure, that’s exactly what I meant. | 没错 我就是这个意思 |
[48:29] | I have a master’s in physics. | 我有物理学硕士学位 |
[48:30] | Well, try and keep up. | 好 那你得跟上进度 |
[48:32] | The implications of this are… | 你的言下之意是… |
[48:34] | Beyond secret. | 绝密 |
[48:35] | Then why’d you bring me in? | 那你为什么让我加入 |
[48:36] | I thought we’d find a drawing and a couple boxes of bullets. | 我以为我们会找到一幅画和几盒子弹 |
[48:39] | Not as surprised as I was. | 我比你更意外 |
[48:41] | I’m going back to Mumbai to get some answers. | 我要回孟买寻找答案 |
[48:45] | I’ll set you up as a go-between. But remember, to you… | 我会安排你做中间人 但别忘了 对你来说 |
[48:49] | it’s all about plutonium. | 钚才是最重要的 |
[48:52] | And when we’re done, they’ll kill you. | 我们完事之后 他们会杀了你 |
[48:54] | Won’t you have to do that anyway? | 无论如何你都要去吗 |
[48:56] | I’d rather it be my decision. | 我也希望我有得选 |
[48:58] | So would I. | 我也是 |
[49:00] | I think. | 也许吧 |
[49:13] | Your work? | 这是你干的吗 |
[49:13] | 奥斯陆黄金运输机撞毁 是恐怖袭击 抢劫 还是两者兼具 | |
[49:16] | What did you find in the vaults? | 你在保险库里发现了什么 |
[49:18] | Two antagonists. One inverted. | 两个对手 一个是逆时间的 |
[49:21] | We took out the regular one, but the inverted one got away. | 我们解决了正时间的那个 逆时间的那个跑了 |
[49:25] | Both emerged at the same moment? | 两个是同时出现的吗 |
[49:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[49:29] | They were the same person. | 他们是同一个人 |
[49:31] | Sator’s built a turnstile in that vault. | 萨托尔在那个保险库里建了个旋转门 |
[49:33] | Turnstile? | 旋转门 |
[49:35] | A machine for inverting. | 逆转时序的机器 |
[49:37] | You’ve told me that technology hasn’t been invented yet. | 你说过那种技术还没发明出来 |
[49:40] | It hasn’t. | 是没有 |
[49:41] | He’s been given it by the future. | 是未来的人给他的 |
[49:42] | For what? | 为什么 |
[49:44] | You have the best chance of finding out. | 你最有可能找到答案 |
[49:48] | – Have you met him? – I was close. | -你见过他吗 -差点就见到了 |
[49:50] | What if you have something he needs? | 要是你有他需要的东西呢 |
[49:52] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[49:53] | Plutonium-241. | 钚241 |
[49:56] | Sator tried to lift the only loose 241 from under a CIA team | 在基辅歌剧院围攻中 萨托尔想从中情局手里 |
[49:59] | at the opera siege in Kiev. | 夺取唯一流落在外的钚241 |
[50:01] | He got the team. | 他搞定了中情局小队 |
[50:03] | Not the 241. | 却没拿到钚241 |
[50:05] | Who did? | 谁拿到了 |
[50:05] | Ukrainian Security Services. | 乌克兰安全局 |
[50:07] | It’s moving to Tallinn in a week. | 一周后要转移到塔林 |
[50:10] | Helping an arms dealer | 我不能帮军火商 |
[50:11] | steal weapons-grade plutonium is unacceptable, Priya. | 盗取武器级别的钚 普丽娅 |
[50:16] | I’m just gonna take him out. | 我要干掉他 |
[50:17] | No, no, no. Sator has to stay alive. | 不不不 萨托尔必须活着 |
[50:19] | He has to stay alive until we know his part in things. | 他必须活着 直到搞清楚他扮演何种角色 |
[50:22] | Leverage the situation, | 利用这个形势 |
[50:24] | without losing control of the 241. | 同时不能失去钚241 |
[50:26] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[50:28] | A terrorist’s bomb, even one that can kill billions, | 恐怖分子的炸弹就算能杀死数十亿人 |
[50:30] | is nothing compared with what will happen | 如果我们不阻止萨托尔 |
[50:32] | if we don’t stop Sator. | 造成的后果远比那严重 |
[50:33] | From doing what? | 什么后果 |
[50:35] | We are being attacked by the future. | 我们正遭受来自未来的袭击 |
[50:39] | And Sator’s helping. You have to find out how. | 萨托尔在帮他们 你得查出他是怎么做到的 |
[50:59] | I saw the news from Oslo. Do you have the drawing? | 我看到了奥斯陆的新闻 你拿到画了吗 |
[51:01] | You don’t have to worry about it anymore. | 你不用再担心画的事了 |
[51:03] | You destroyed it? | 你把它毁了吗 |
[51:05] | I didn’t think you’d want it back. | 我觉得你应该不想要了 |
[51:07] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[51:08] | Not yet. So sit tight. | 还不知道 静观其变吧 |
[51:10] | Sit tight? | 静观其变 |
[51:11] | Every day my son spends with that monster, | 我儿子和那个魔鬼相处得越多 |
[51:12] | he thinks a little less of me. | 他就越讨厌我 |
[51:14] | It won’t be long. | 不会太久的 |
[51:15] | In the meantime, introduce me. | 与此同时 把我介绍给他 |
[51:18] | As what? | 以什么身份 |
[51:19] | I’m a former first secretary from the American Embassy in Riyadh. | 我曾任美国驻利亚德大使馆的一等秘书 |
[51:22] | We met at a party last June. | 我们去年6月在派对上认识的 |
[51:24] | We were at a party in Riyadh, but I don’t think it was in June. | 我们在利亚德参加过派对 但好像不是6月 |
[51:26] | It was June 29th. 7:00 or 7:30. | 是6月29日 7点或7点半 |
[51:28] | Salmon was on the printed menu. | 菜单上是三文鱼 |
[51:29] | Swapped for sea bass on the night. | 但那晚换成了鲈鱼 |
[51:31] | Sator left early. That’s when we met. | 萨托尔提前走了 然后你遇见了我 |
[51:33] | I came into Shipley’s in London. | 我在伦敦希普利拍卖行碰到了你 |
[51:34] | You ran into me here | 你又在这里碰到了我 |
[51:36] | and wanna show me your yacht. | 你想带我看你的游艇 |
[51:38] | He’ll think we’re having an affair. | 他会觉得我们俩有私情 |
[51:40] | Then he’ll wanna meet me. | 然后他就会想见我 |
[51:41] | Or have you killed. | 或者杀了你 |
[51:43] | Let me worry about that. | 这就不用你担心了 |
[51:45] | Did I look worried? | 我看着像担心吗 |
[51:48] | Sleeps 70 with crew. | 包括船员能乘载七十人 |
[51:49] | Two helicopters. Missile defenses. | 有两架直升机 导弹防御系统 |
[51:52] | Afraid of pirates? | 防海盗吗 |
[51:54] | Andrei lives playing one government off the other. | 安德烈的生计就是挑拨各国政府间的关系 |
[51:56] | The day they turn, that’s his refuge. | 一旦他们翻脸 这就是他的避难所 |
[51:58] | May I join you? | 我能跟你上船吗 |
[51:59] | Not sure Volkov’s taking passengers just now. | 沃尔科夫现在大概不载客 |
[52:02] | Then we’ll take mine. | 那就搭我的船吧 |
[52:38] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[52:40] | Who’s the American? | 那个美国人是谁 |
[52:44] | He’s a friend. | 一个朋友 |
[52:45] | The man from Shipley’s. | 希普利拍卖行的那个 |
[52:48] | Who you tried to have beaten up. | 你想狠揍一顿的那个 |
[52:52] | I ask again, who is he? | 我再问一遍 他是谁 |
[52:57] | We met in Riyadh last June at the American Embassy. | 我们去年6月在美国驻利亚德大使馆认识的 |
[53:00] | Good with fists for a diplomat. | 作为外交官 拳脚有些太厉害了 |
[53:02] | Paranoia’s your department, Andrei. | 安德烈 你就喜欢疑神疑鬼 |
[53:04] | He seems nice. I invited him to the dinner. | 他看着人不错 我请他来吃晚餐 |
[53:08] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[53:09] | He’s visiting Pompeii and Herculaneum. | 他去参观庞贝和赫库兰尼姆古城了 |
[53:12] | You just sent him off? | 你把他送走了 |
[53:14] | I promised him I’d go with him. | 我答应跟他一起去的 |
[53:16] | I explained you were busy. | 我跟他说了你正忙着 |
[53:20] | With your friend. | 见朋友 |
[53:43] | Hey, easy, fella. | 别乱摸 哥们 |
[53:45] | Where I’m from, you buy me dinner first. | 在我的家乡 你得先请我吃饭才行 |
[53:58] | – Mr. Sator. – Don’t bother. | -萨托尔先生 -别废话了 |
[54:02] | Just tell me if you’ve slept with my wife yet. | 告诉我 你跟我老婆上过床了吗 |
[54:05] | Uh… No. | 没有 |
[54:08] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[54:10] | How would you like to die? | 你想怎么死 |
[54:13] | Old. | 老死 |
[54:14] | You chose the wrong profession. | 那你选错职业了 |
[54:18] | There’s a walled garden up the road. | 前面有个带围墙的花园 |
[54:20] | We are going to take you there, cut your throat. | 我们要把你带过去 割断喉咙 |
[54:23] | Not across. In the middle, like a hole. | 不是横着割 而是在中间开个洞 |
[54:26] | Then we take your balls and we stuff them in the cut, | 然后把你的蛋切下来塞在洞里 |
[54:29] | block the windpipe. | 堵住气管 |
[54:31] | Complex. | 真复杂 |
[54:32] | It’s very gratifying to watch a man you don’t like | 看着讨厌的人在窒息而死前 |
[54:35] | try to pull his own balls out of his throat before he chokes. | 挣扎着想把自己的蛋从喉咙里扯出来 很令人满足 |
[54:39] | Is this how you treat all your guests? | 这就是你的待客之道吗 |
[54:40] | We’re finished. | 我们说完了 |
[54:46] | Do you like opera? | 你喜欢歌剧吗 |
[54:54] | Well? | 你想说什么 |
[54:55] | Not here. | 不能在这说 |
[55:00] | You sail? | 你会驾驶帆船吗 |
[55:01] | I’ve messed around on boats. | 我上船玩过 |
[55:02] | Be on the dock at 8:00 ready to do more than mess around. | 明早8点来码头 不只是玩玩 |
[55:06] | 8:00 a.m. | 明早8点 |
[55:21] | Max has missed too much school this year. | 麦克斯今年缺太多课了 |
[55:24] | I’m taking him back to England. | 我要带他回英国 |
[55:25] | The school won’t be okay with him missing so much of the term. | 学校不会允许他这个学期缺这么多课的 |
[55:27] | – Yes, they will. – Can I finish? | -他们会允许的 -能听我说完吗 |
[55:30] | You have all the trappings of a king. | 你表面上看起来尊贵 |
[55:32] | We both know you’re a grubby little man playing power games | 但我们都知道你是个玩弄权术的卑鄙小人 |
[55:34] | with a wife who doesn’t love you anymore. | 控制着不再爱你的妻子 |
[55:37] | You seem… | 你今天似乎 |
[55:40] | spirited today. | 很有精神 |
[55:43] | – Do I? – Yes, you do. | -是吗 -是的 |
[55:52] | Were you worried it had been destroyed? | 你担心画被毁了吗 |
[55:55] | Rest assured, instinct told me to remove it from the vault. | 放心吧 我的直觉告诉我 把它从保险库取出来 |
[55:59] | I’ve always had instincts about the future. | 我对未来的直觉一向很准 |
[56:03] | That’s how I built this life you no longer value. | 所以我才能创造出这种生活 虽然你不再珍惜 |
[56:21] | Sailing or diving? | 驾船还是潜水 |
[56:40] | Rising! | 出水 |
[57:06] | What do you know about opera? | 歌剧院的事你知道多少 |
[57:09] | In 2008, a remote Russian missile station | 2008年 一个偏远的俄罗斯导弹基地 |
[57:12] | was overwhelmed and held for a week. | 遭到攻击并被占领了一周 |
[57:14] | When the station was retaken, | 这个导弹基地被夺回时 |
[57:17] | 241 on one warhead was three quarters of a kilo lighter. | 一个核弹头上的钚241少了0.75千克 |
[57:25] | The missing 241 | 丢失的钚241 |
[57:27] | surfaced at the opera house siege in Kiev on the 14th. | 14日在基辅歌剧院围攻时出现了 |
[57:30] | Coming about! | 转向 |
[57:49] | What do you propose? | 你有什么提议 |
[57:53] | Partnership. | 合作 |
[57:54] | I wouldn’t partner with you. | 我可不跟你合作 |
[57:56] | You can take care of yourself. You have no record. | 你身手了得 查不清底细 |
[58:00] | Someone in the arms trade, with training, | 训练有素还会隐匿踪迹 |
[58:02] | who knows how to cover his tracks. | 这样的军火商 |
[58:04] | Not that shocking. | 一点也不稀奇 |
[58:05] | For an intelligence agent. | 不如说是特工 |
[58:08] | Right! | 右转 |
[58:12] | Burn in hell, Andrei. | 去死吧 安德烈 |
[58:21] | You can’t jibe a boat like this! | 你不能这么驾驶 |
[58:23] | You can if you have to. | 不行也得行 |
[58:52] | – Kat… – Why didn’t you let him drown? | -凯特 -你为什么不让他淹死 |
[58:54] | I need him. | 我需要他 |
[58:56] | What, to sell guns? | 帮你卖武器吗 |
[58:57] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你想的那种人 |
[58:58] | Well, that I know. | 这我清楚 |
[58:59] | He showed me the drawing. | 他给我看了那幅画 |
[59:02] | I’m sorry. I had to get close to him. | 对不起 我必须接近他 |
[59:05] | I don’t know what you think your husband does… | 你也许不清楚你丈夫是做什么的 |
[59:07] | Oh, we both know he’s an arms dealer. | 我们都清楚他是军火商 |
[59:09] | He’s so much more. | 他远不止如此 |
[59:11] | What, then? | 那是什么 |
[59:12] | Andrei Sator holds all of our lives in his hands, | 安德烈·萨托尔掌握着全人类的性命 |
[59:15] | not just yours. | 不止你一个 |
[59:24] | Mr. Sator wants to see you. | 萨托尔先生要见你 |
[59:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[59:27] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[59:29] | He wants to see me without pants? | 他要我光着屁股去见他吗 |
[59:37] | – Trust me. – Save it. | -相信我 -得了吧 |
[59:39] | I’m not falling for it twice. | 我才不会上第二次当 |
[59:44] | You have a better option? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[59:48] | Whatever it takes to get what you want. | 你为达成目的真是不择手段 |
[59:50] | Not a second’s thought for me or my son. | 丝毫没有考虑过我和我儿子 |
[59:57] | What do you think he’s gonna do to me now? | 你觉得他现在会把我怎么样 |
[1:00:11] | Try not to use it. | 尽量别用 |
[1:00:14] | On anyone. | 对谁都别用 |
[1:00:21] | Enough. | 行了 |
[1:00:26] | See? Pulse of a man half my age. | 看 我的心率和年轻人一样 |
[1:00:32] | Drink with me. | 陪我喝一杯 |
[1:00:36] | It seems I now owe you my life. | 看来我欠你一条命 |
[1:00:39] | It’s nothing. | 不值一提 |
[1:00:39] | My life is not nothing. | 我的命并非不值一提 |
[1:00:42] | And I don’t like to be in debt. | 我也不喜欢亏欠别人 |
[1:00:44] | Then pay me. | 那就报答我 |
[1:00:46] | No retribution against your wife. | 不要报复你妻子 |
[1:00:52] | You think she released my harness? | 你以为是她解开了我的安全索吗 |
[1:00:58] | It was my own mistake. | 是我自己疏忽大意 |
[1:01:00] | Then help me steal the 241. | 那就帮我偷走钚241 |
[1:01:02] | I need resources. It’s weapons-grade plutonium. | 我需要资源 那是武器级别的钚 |
[1:01:04] | That means special handling, containment facilities… | 意味着需要特殊手段 隔离设施… |
[1:01:06] | I know what it means. | 我很清楚 |
[1:01:10] | You lecture me about radiation? | 我还需要你来教我辐射吗 |
[1:01:14] | Andrei Sator, | 我安德烈·萨托尔 |
[1:01:16] | digging plutonium from the rubble of my city as a teenager. | 十几岁就在家乡的废墟里挖钚了 |
[1:01:21] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[1:01:24] | Stalsk-12. | 斯达尔斯克12 |
[1:01:28] | My home. | 我的家乡 |
[1:01:32] | One part of a warhead | 核弹头的一部分 |
[1:01:34] | exploded at ground level, scattering the others. | 在地面爆炸 其余的碎片四处散落 |
[1:01:38] | They needed people to find the plutonium. | 他们需要人手来收集钚 |
[1:01:43] | It became my first contract. | 那是我的第一笔生意 |
[1:01:45] | Nobody else even bid. They thought it was a death sentence. | 没人跟我竞标 他们觉得那无异于送死 |
[1:01:51] | But… | 但是 |
[1:01:53] | 安德烈·萨托尔 | |
[1:01:54] | one man’s probability of death… | 一些人眼里的死路 |
[1:01:59] | is another man’s possibility for a life. | 就是其他人的活路 |
[1:02:05] | I staked my claim in the new Russia. | 我在全新的俄罗斯获得了独家开采权 |
[1:02:09] | Even now, my company is the only one to operate in the ruins. | 直至今日 也只有我的公司能在废墟中作业 |
[1:02:13] | The 241 is being transported through northern Europe, | 钚241正经由北欧被运输到 |
[1:02:17] | on its way to the long-term nuclear storage depot in Trieste. | 第里雅斯特的一个长期核储存库 |
[1:02:22] | I’m told you have resources in Tallinn. | 我听说你在塔林有资源 |
[1:02:29] | Stay with us tonight. | 今晚住下来 |
[1:02:31] | I insist. | 我坚持 |
[1:03:00] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[1:03:02] | We’re going to talk about today. | 我们要谈谈今天的事 |
[1:03:05] | No, we’re not. | 不谈 |
[1:03:06] | No? | 不谈吗 |
[1:03:09] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[1:03:11] | Don’t think for a second | 你休想用对待 |
[1:03:12] | you can treat me like you treat your other women. | 其他那些女人的方式来对待我 |
[1:03:16] | And, uh… | 那么 |
[1:03:19] | how do you imagine… | 在你看来 |
[1:03:22] | I treat these other women, huh? | 我是怎么对待那些女人的 |
[1:03:24] | You think I force them into conversation? | 你以为我强迫她们谈话吗 |
[1:03:26] | You wanna be quiet, fine. | 你不想说话 没关系 |
[1:03:28] | You can bite down on that. | 咬紧这个就行了 |
[1:03:33] | Even a soul as blank and brittle as yours needs a response. | 就连你这种空虚易怒的人也需要得到回应 |
[1:03:38] | Is fear and pain enough, Andrei? | 恐惧和痛苦够不够 安德烈 |
[1:03:40] | That’s all I have to offer you. | 我对你仅剩这些感觉了 |
[1:03:41] | Well, that will have to do, then. | 那也只好将就了 |
[1:03:43] | Why didn’t you just let me go? | 你为什么不肯放过我 |
[1:03:46] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:03:50] | if I can’t have you… | 如果我无法拥有 |
[1:03:56] | no one else can. | 谁也别想得到 |
[1:04:00] | And if you touch me, I scream so loud he hears. | 你要是敢碰我 我就大声喊到他听见 |
[1:04:03] | You think I let him interfere? | 你觉得我会允许他来干涉吗 |
[1:04:05] | If he tried, you’d have to kill him. | 要是他来了 你除了杀他别无他法 |
[1:04:07] | End of deal. | 那交易就黄了 |
[1:04:10] | So you leave me alone. | 所以你离我远点 |
[1:04:14] | Not now! | 别来打扰 |
[1:06:36] | Ninety-eight. Not bad for such exertion. | 心率98 发力后这样还不赖 |
[1:06:51] | He was at the window. | 他在窗口偷看 |
[1:06:54] | I was curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[1:06:57] | My property shouldn’t concern you. | 你不该对我的钱财好奇 |
[1:07:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:07:02] | How do you come by your information about the opera? | 你是怎么得知歌剧院一事的 |
[1:07:04] | You wouldn’t do business with | 如果我不够机灵 |
[1:07:05] | someone who wasn’t savvy enough to be recruited. | 你就不会跟我做生意了 |
[1:07:08] | Hell, the CIA provides two thirds | 裂变材料市场的三分之二 |
[1:07:10] | of the market for fissile material. | 都是靠中情局支撑的 |
[1:07:11] | They’re usually buying, not selling. | 他们通常是买家 而非卖家 |
[1:07:15] | But we do live in a twilight world. | 不过我们活在暮光之界 |
[1:07:18] | Is that Whitman? Pretty. | 是惠特曼的吗 好诗 |
[1:07:20] | Next warning’s a bullet in the brain. | 下次警告就是一枪爆头了 |
[1:07:24] | No balls in my throat? | 不把我的蛋塞进我的喉咙了吗 |
[1:07:26] | There will be no time for such things… | 到了塔林就没时间 |
[1:07:29] | in Tallinn. | 搞这种事了 |
[1:07:31] | You make your way there. I want Volkov on your team. | 你自己想办法过去 带上沃尔科夫 |
[1:07:35] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:39] | I spring the material. You pay me off. | 我把材料弄到手 你付我钱 |
[1:07:43] | Your wife does the exchange. | 让你妻子来交易 |
[1:07:44] | I never involve her in my business. | 我从不让她插手生意 |
[1:07:45] | Yeah, that’s why I trust her. | 没错 所以我相信她 |
[1:07:48] | Put him ashore. | 送他上岸 |
[1:07:50] | How do I contact you? | 我怎么联系你 |
[1:07:51] | You don’t. | 不用联系 |
[1:07:52] | How do you advance me the funds? | 那你怎么付我定金 |
[1:07:58] | Handle the plutonium better than that. | 拿到钚的时候可别手滑 |
[1:08:11] | What did you find on the gold? | 金条上有发现吗 |
[1:08:12] | No franks, no mold marks. Nothing. | 没有印记 没有模具痕迹 毫无线索 |
[1:08:14] | – How? – Dead drops. | -怎么会这样 -藏匿处 |
[1:08:17] | He buries his time capsule, transmits the location, | 他埋下时间胶囊 传递位置信息 |
[1:08:20] | then digs it up to collect the inverted materials they sent. | 之后再把他们送来的逆向物品挖出来 |
[1:08:23] | Seemingly instantaneous. Where’s he bury it? | 瞬间就送到了 他会埋在哪里 |
[1:08:26] | Some place that won’t be discovered for centuries. | 几百年都不会被人发现的地方 |
[1:08:29] | What did the soil samples show? | 土样显示是哪里 |
[1:08:32] | Northern Europe, Asia. | 北欧 亚洲 |
[1:08:34] | Radioactive. | 有放射性 |
[1:08:35] | Everything salvaged from Oslo’s been shipped here. | 从奥斯陆打捞上来的东西全都运来了 |
[1:08:39] | Why am I here? | 为什么带我来 |
[1:08:40] | I don’t trust anyone else to assess the pieces. | 我不放心让其他人鉴定 |
[1:08:44] | Via convoy through downtown, what’s the thinking? | 运输车队经过市区 你怎么想 |
[1:08:47] | Crowded. Unpredictable traffic patterns. | 拥堵 交通模式不可预料 |
[1:08:50] | It’s almost impossible to plan an ambush. | 几乎不可能设伏 |
[1:08:52] | They have a point. | 他们的确聪明 |
[1:08:54] | Is the convoy monitored from the air? | 车队有空中监控吗 |
[1:08:56] | Tracked by GPS. One wrong turn, in come the cavalry. | 有GPS定位 拐错一个弯 大部队就上 |
[1:09:00] | We need big guns. | 我们需要重型武器 |
[1:09:01] | Guns that make the point without being fired. | 不用开火就足以震慑对手 |
[1:09:03] | We need a fast car that doesn’t look fast. | 还需要一辆低调的快车 |
[1:09:06] | Four heavy vehicles. All different. | 四辆重型车辆 种类各不相同 |
[1:09:08] | Bus, coach, 18-wheeler. One of them has to be a fire truck. | 公交 大巴 货车 而且必须有一辆消防车 |
[1:09:12] | Most of all, we have to set this up with nothing in the record. | 关键在于 我们的准备要不留痕迹 |
[1:09:15] | Nothing electronic, nothing paper. | 电子或书面记录都不能有 |
[1:09:17] | I don’t want Sator ambushing us once we spring the material. | 我不想得手后被萨托尔突袭 |
[1:09:22] | His ignorance is our only protection. | 他不知情我们才安全 |
[1:09:28] | 自由港 | |
[1:10:02] | You see, Kat? | 你看 凯特 |
[1:10:04] | Some of my favorites. | 这都是我最爱的枪 |
[1:10:08] | Singed but, uh, salvageable, wouldn’t you say? | 被烧过 但还能用 不是吗 |
[1:10:13] | – That’s not my area of expertise. – Ah, that’s right. | -这不在我的专业范畴内 -也是 |
[1:10:16] | You would never have anything to do with such things. | 你不会和这种东西沾上边的 |
[1:10:20] | But this is where our worlds collide. | 可我们的生活正是在此产生了交集 |
[1:10:22] | What is this, Andrei? | 什么意思 安德烈 |
[1:10:24] | You know perfectly well what it is, Kat. | 你心知肚明 凯特 |
[1:10:30] | The filthy business | 这肮脏的勾当 |
[1:10:32] | that put those clothes on your back and our boy in his school, | 让你衣食无忧 供我们儿子上学 |
[1:10:35] | that you thought you could negotiate your way around. | 你还以为自己能脱得开干系 |
[1:10:39] | 车队十分钟后经过市区 | |
[1:10:48] | Time to go. | 该出发了 |
[1:10:49] | I’m not going anywhere with him. | 我不会跟他走的 |
[1:10:51] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:10:53] | And understand, | 搞清楚 |
[1:10:55] | you don’t negotiate with a tiger. | 你不能和猛虎谈条件 |
[1:10:58] | You admire a tiger until he turns on you | 你只能崇拜猛虎 等它对付你时 |
[1:11:02] | and you feel its true fucking nature! | 你就会知道它的本性 |
[1:11:07] | Don’t. | 别过来 |
[1:11:09] | You stay right there. | 待在原地 |
[1:11:15] | Green. Two minutes. | 绿队 倒计时两分钟 |
[1:11:41] | You are not going to kill me. | 你不会杀我 |
[1:11:42] | I already tried. | 我已经试过一次了 |
[1:11:44] | You pushed me off a boat. | 你把我推下了船 |
[1:11:45] | You are not going to shoot me in cold blood. | 但你不会冷血地向我开枪 |
[1:11:48] | My blood’s not cold, Andrei. | 我一点也不冷血 安德烈 |
[1:11:50] | No, but you’re not angry enough. | 是啊 可你还不够愤怒 |
[1:11:55] | Because anger scars over into despair. | 结痂的愤怒只会变成绝望 |
[1:12:01] | I look in your eyes… | 我在你眼中 |
[1:12:04] | I see despair. | 只看到绝望 |
[1:12:10] | Vengeful bitch! Living off me! | 心存报复的贱人 傍着我生活 |
[1:12:13] | Thinking that you’re better! | 还自觉高我一等 |
[1:12:15] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:12:40] | Tell me everything as it happens. | 实时向我汇报情况 |
[1:12:46] | Seal me this side. | 把这边锁起来 |
[1:13:05] | Yellow, 60 seconds. | 黄队 倒计时60秒 |
[1:13:07] | 60. Check. | 60秒 确认 |
[1:13:23] | Blue, 45 seconds. | 蓝队 倒计时45秒 |
[1:13:26] | Blue, 45, check. | 蓝队 45秒 确认 |
[1:13:44] | Okay, Red. Coming to you. | 好了 红队 我们朝你们过去了 |
[1:13:56] | 三辆卡车就位 | |
[1:14:02] | Watch everything. Give me all the details. | 继续关注情况 把细节全都告诉我 |
[1:14:50] | All right, everyone set? | 都准备好了吗 |
[1:14:57] | And five… | 倒计时 五 |
[1:15:00] | four… | 四 |
[1:15:02] | three… | 三 |
[1:15:05] | two… | 二 |
[1:15:08] | one. | 一 |
[1:15:31] | Go, Yellow! | 黄队 上 |
[1:15:36] | We got a problem! | 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:15:37] | Backup, we need backup! Shit! | 我们需要支援 该死 |
[1:15:52] | 无线电中断了 | |
[1:15:54] | 他们还在继续移动吗 | |
[1:17:47] | Check the radio chatter. | 检查下无线电通话 |
[1:18:06] | I’ve seen samples of encapsulation in every weapons class. | 每种武器级别的封装我都见过 |
[1:18:08] | This is not one of them. | 但我没见过这种 |
[1:18:10] | That’s what he’s after. | 这就是他想要的东西 |
[1:18:15] | Can’t understand this. | 我听不懂 |
[1:18:17] | You said you spoke Estonian. | 你不是会爱沙尼亚语吗 |
[1:18:18] | It’s not Estonian. | 这不是爱沙尼亚语 |
[1:18:20] | It’s backwards. | 这是逆向说的 |
[1:18:26] | The hell is that? | 那边是什么情况 |
[1:18:43] | Go, go, go! | 快 快走 |
[1:19:30] | Don’t give it to him. | 别给他 |
[1:19:32] | This isn’t plutonium. | 这不是钚 |
[1:19:34] | It’s worse than that, God damn it! | 这比钚更危险 该死的 |
[1:19:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:20:11] | He’s getting away. | 他要逃走了 |
[1:20:14] | He left her in the car! | 他把她留在车里了 |
[1:20:15] | Go after her, go! Go, go, go! | 快追上她 快快快 |
[1:20:31] | Pull up alongside! | 靠近点 |
[1:20:48] | Come on, come on. Closer! | 快 再近点 |
[1:20:54] | Keep it steady, keep it steady! | 稳住 稳住 |
[1:20:58] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:21:01] | Please! | 拜托 |
[1:21:38] | All right, sit tight. I’m calling the cavalry. | 别动 我这就叫支援 |
[1:21:42] | What cavalry? | 什么支援 |
[1:22:48] | If you are not telling the truth, she dies. | 如果你不说实话 她就会没命 |
[1:22:53] | I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[1:22:54] | You left it in the car, not the fire truck, right? | 你把它留在了汽车里 而不是消防车上 对吗 |
[1:22:58] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[1:22:59] | Just tell me now, is it really in the BMW? | 快说 东西是不是在宝马车里 |
[1:23:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:03] | Tell me or I’ll shoot her again! | 告诉我 否则我就再朝她开一枪 |
[1:23:07] | Leave her alone! | 你别把她扯进来 |
[1:23:08] | Kill him! | 快杀了他 |
[1:23:10] | I don’t have time to negotiate. | 我没时间跟你讨价还价 |
[1:23:17] | – Listen to me! – Three. | -听我说 -三 |
[1:23:18] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[1:23:19] | – Help me! – Two. | -救救我 -二 |
[1:23:21] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:23:22] | – Don’t! – One. | -不要 -一 |
[1:23:27] | Next one’s a bullet to the head. | 下颗子弹会打爆她的头 |
[1:23:31] | – No! – One. | -不 -一 |
[1:23:32] | Two. Three. | 二 三 |
[1:23:34] | Okay! Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:23:36] | The car. | 在汽车里 |
[1:23:38] | The BMW. I left it in the BMW. | 我把它留在宝马车里了 |
[1:23:39] | We’re going to check this is real. | 我们会去确认你所言是否为实 |
[1:23:43] | It’s in the glove box! | 东西在杂物箱里 |
[1:23:46] | Where did you leave it? | 你把东西放在哪了 |
[1:23:49] | Car or fire truck, which one? | 在汽车里 还是在消防车里 |
[1:23:51] | Which vehicle did you leave it in? | 你把它放在哪辆车里了 |
[1:23:52] | I need to know before I go out there. | 我出去之前要问清楚 |
[1:23:54] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[1:23:56] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[1:23:57] | You wanted her here, I hope you’ll be happy… | 是你要她来的 这下满意了吧 |
[1:24:12] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:24:13] | Wheeler, go check the other side. | 惠勒 去检查另一边 |
[1:24:15] | You two. | 你们俩跟我来 |
[1:24:16] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[1:24:18] | The past. | 过去 |
[1:24:42] | It’s in the glove box! | 东西在杂物箱里 |
[1:24:43] | We’re going to check this is real. | 我们会去确认你所言是否为实 |
[1:24:49] | – Three, two, one. – Okay, okay… | -三 二 一 -好吧 好吧 |
[1:24:52] | Next one’s a bullet to the head. | 下颗子弹会打爆她的头 |
[1:24:54] | – No! No! – One. | -不 不 -一 |
[1:24:57] | – Listen to me. – Two. | -听我说 -二 |
[1:24:59] | Three. | 三 |
[1:25:01] | – I can help you. – I don’t have time to negotiate. | -我可以帮你 -我没时间跟你讨价还价 |
[1:25:04] | Tell me or I’ll shoot her again. | 告诉我 否则我就再朝她开一枪 |
[1:25:06] | Leave her alone! | 你别把她扯进来 |
[1:25:07] | Tell me now, is it really in the BMW? | 快说 东西是不是在宝马车里 |
[1:25:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:25:10] | You left it in the car, not the fire truck, right? | 你把它留在了汽车里 而不是消防车上 对吗 |
[1:25:13] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[1:25:15] | If you’re not telling the truth, she dies. | 如果你不说实话 她就会没命 |
[1:25:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[1:25:31] | – Medic! – Check in. | -医护兵 -报到 |
[1:25:34] | She’s been shot? | 她中枪了吗 |
[1:25:36] | Bring her back, this side. | 把她带回这边 |
[1:25:39] | Was she shot with an inverted round? | 她是被逆向子弹打伤的吗 |
[1:25:47] | This is Ives. He’s one of us. | 这是艾夫斯 他是我们的人 |
[1:25:50] | “Us”! Who are these guys? | “我们” 这些人到底是谁 |
[1:25:52] | Priya’s. Ours. | 普丽娅的人 我们的人 |
[1:25:54] | How did Sator know about the ambush? | 萨托尔怎么会知道我们的伏击计划 |
[1:25:56] | It’s posterity. | 未来的人知道 |
[1:25:58] | An ambush in the middle of the street can’t stay out of the records. | 在马路中间伏击 不可能不留下记录 |
[1:25:59] | Bullshit! He knew every move we made! Every one of ’em. | 放屁 他对我们的每一步都了如指掌 每一步 |
[1:26:03] | Somebody talked. Who was it? | 肯定有人泄密了 到底是谁 |
[1:26:04] | – Was it you? – No. No. | -是你吗 -不是 |
[1:26:07] | At every stage, you’ve known too much. | 在每个阶段 你都知道得太多了 |
[1:26:08] | I’m going to ask you again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[1:26:12] | Did you talk? | 是不是你泄密了 |
[1:26:16] | Nobody talked. | 没人泄密 |
[1:26:18] | They’re running a temporal pincer movement. | 他们在进行时间钳形行动 |
[1:26:21] | A what? | 什么行动 |
[1:26:22] | The pincer movement. But not in space, in time. | 钳形行动 但不是在地形上 而是在时间中 |
[1:26:27] | Half his team moves forward through the event. | 一半人顺着时间正向前进 |
[1:26:29] | He monitors them, and then attacks at the end moving backwards, | 他会监视他们 然后从终点逆向袭击 |
[1:26:32] | knowing everything. | 对一切了如指掌 |
[1:26:33] | Except for where I stashed the plutonium. | 除了我藏钚的地方 |
[1:26:35] | Which isn’t really plutonium, is it? | 那并不是钚 对吗 |
[1:26:37] | I told you it was what he was after. | 我告诉过你了 那就是他想要的东西 |
[1:26:39] | And you just told him where it was. | 而你就这么告诉他了 |
[1:26:42] | I lied. | 我骗了他 |
[1:26:45] | Jesus. You lied about it? | 天啊 你居然骗了他 |
[1:26:47] | He couldn’t verify inside the room. | 他在房间里无法核实 |
[1:26:49] | He’d have shot her anyway. | 他无论如何都会朝她开枪 |
[1:26:52] | Lying is standard operating procedure. | 说谎是标准行动手段 |
[1:26:54] | It’s spread too far. | 伤口扩散太大 |
[1:26:56] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[1:26:56] | She’s gonna die. | 她要死了 |
[1:26:58] | Standard operating procedure. | 标准行动手段 |
[1:27:00] | Can’t you help her? Can we do something? | 你们不能救她吗 我们有什么能做的吗 |
[1:27:02] | Can’t we stabilize the inverse radiation by inverting the patient? | 我们可不可以通过逆转她来逆转辐射 |
[1:27:05] | Takes days. | 那要花好几天 |
[1:27:06] | Let’s go. | 赶快行动吧 |
[1:27:07] | We took control of this machine minutes ago. | 我们几分钟前才拿下这台机器 |
[1:27:09] | Before that, it’s Sator’s. | 之前是萨托尔的机器 |
[1:27:10] | How long is she gonna live on this side? | 她在这边还能活多久 |
[1:27:12] | Three hours, tops. | 最多三小时 |
[1:27:14] | I’m taking her through. | 我要带她过去 |
[1:27:16] | I’m not gonna let her die. I’ll take my chances. | 我不会眼看着她死 我愿意冒险 |
[1:27:18] | There’s no way of bringing you back. | 我们没法让你回来 |
[1:27:21] | We find another machine. | 我们再找一台机器 |
[1:27:22] | A week ago? Where? | 一周之前吗 哪里去找 |
[1:27:25] | Oslo. | 奥斯陆 |
[1:27:27] | That facility’s inside an airport security perimeter. | 那台机器在机场安保内部 |
[1:27:30] | It’s impregnable. | 那里固若金汤 |
[1:27:32] | It wasn’t last week. | 但上周情况可不一样 |
[1:27:34] | We’re going in. | 我们去意已决 |
[1:27:35] | You might as well help us. | 你不妨帮帮我们 |
[1:27:38] | This is a proving window. | 这是检验窗 |
[1:27:39] | As you approach the turnstile, | 当你走向旋转门时 |
[1:27:40] | if you don’t see yourself in the proving window, | 如果你没在检验窗里看到自己 |
[1:27:42] | do not enter the machine. | 那就别进去 |
[1:27:44] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:27:45] | If you don’t see yourself reverse-exit a machine, | 如果你没看到自己从另一边反向出去 |
[1:27:46] | then you ain’t getting out. | 那就代表你出不去了 |
[1:27:47] | – Is that gonna work? – Yeah. | -这方法有用吗 -有用 |
[1:27:50] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[1:27:52] | There’s your answer. Let’s go. | 这就是你要的答案 走吧 |
[1:28:19] | She’s stabilizing slowly. | 她的伤势在逐渐稳定 |
[1:28:20] | I’ll clean and close, but the rest is time. | 我会清理并缝合伤口 恢复需要时间 |
[1:28:22] | How long does she need? | 多久才能恢复 |
[1:28:23] | Four, five days. A week to be sure. | 起码四五天 最好一周 |
[1:28:27] | Hey, Neil. Find a way to get us to Oslo. | 尼尔 想办法去奥斯陆 |
[1:28:28] | I’m going back out there. | 我要回去 |
[1:28:31] | To do what? | 回去干什么 |
[1:28:33] | To stop Sator from getting away with whatever it is I just gave him. | 阻止萨托尔带着我给他的那东西逃走 |
[1:28:36] | You didn’t. You lied about where it was. | 你没给他 你骗了他 |
[1:28:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:28:40] | You’re going out there for her. | 你回去是为了她 |
[1:28:41] | He threatened to kill her in the past. | 他威胁说要在过去杀了她 |
[1:28:42] | If he does, what happens to her here? | 如果他做到了 那现在的她会怎样 |
[1:28:46] | That’s unknowable. | 这就无从得知了 |
[1:28:48] | If you’re there to make a change, | 如果你去过去做出改变 |
[1:28:48] | you’re not here to observe its effect. | 就无法在现在看到结果 |
[1:28:50] | What do you believe? | 那你怎么认为 |
[1:28:51] | What’s happened’s happened. | 发生过的事已经发生了 |
[1:28:54] | We need to save her, here and now. | 我们必须在此时此刻救她 |
[1:28:56] | If you go back out there, | 如果你回去 |
[1:28:58] | you might hand him exactly what he’s after. | 你可能会把他想要的东西拱手相送 |
[1:29:00] | Don’t let them take her back through there. | 别让他们把她带回去 |
[1:29:03] | – Okay? – We can’t stay here. | -好吗 -此地不宜久留 |
[1:29:06] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[1:29:08] | So why don’t you find us a nice, cozy shipping container | 你不如去找个去找个舒适的集装箱 |
[1:29:11] | that’s just come off a ship from Oslo? | 刚从奥斯陆来的船上卸下来的那种 |
[1:29:13] | This is cowboy shit. | 真会逞能 |
[1:29:15] | You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into | 你根本不知道穿过那道门后 |
[1:29:17] | if you go through that door. | 会有什么在等着你 |
[1:29:18] | Well, I’m going, so any tips would be welcome. | 反正我去意已决 你不如给点提示好了 |
[1:29:20] | Wheeler, brief him. | 惠勒 跟他说说 |
[1:29:22] | You’ll need your own air. | 你需要自备空气 |
[1:29:23] | Regular air won’t pass through the membranes of inverted lungs. | 正常的空气无法穿过逆时间的肺膜 |
[1:29:26] | Number one rule: | 首要原则 |
[1:29:28] | don’t come into contact with your forward self. | 不要接触正时间的自己 |
[1:29:30] | It’s the whole point of these barriers and protective suits. | 所以需要用到这些挡板和防护服 |
[1:29:33] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[1:29:35] | Well, if your particles come into contact… | 如果你们的粒子接触上了… |
[1:29:37] | What? | 就会怎样 |
[1:29:38] | Annihilation. | 你会湮灭 |
[1:29:39] | That would be bad, right? | 那就糟糕了 是吧 |
[1:29:41] | When you exit the air lock, take a moment to orient yourself. | 从气闸舱出来后 先缓缓 适应一下 |
[1:29:45] | Things will feel strange. | 你会觉得周遭的事物很奇怪 |
[1:29:47] | When you run, the wind will be at your back. | 你跑的时候 风会在你背后吹 |
[1:29:50] | You encounter fire, ice will form on your clothes | 碰到火 你的衣服会结冰 |
[1:29:53] | as the transfer of heat is reversed. | 因为热量会逆向传导 |
[1:29:55] | Gravity will feel normal but appear reversed | 引力会照常存在 但你会觉得 |
[1:29:57] | for the world around you. | 周围的世界都是颠倒的 |
[1:30:00] | You may experience distortions in your vision and hearing. | 你的视觉和听觉可能会失真 |
[1:30:02] | This is normal. | 这是正常现象 |
[1:30:04] | – Can I drive a car? – Cowboy shit. | -我能开车吗 -真会逞能 |
[1:30:06] | I can’t vouch for the handling. | 我不敢打包票 |
[1:30:07] | Friction and wind resistance are reversed. | 摩擦力和风阻也是反向的 |
[1:30:10] | You are inverted. The world is not. | 你人是逆向的 但这世界不是 |
[1:30:12] | Was the transponder on the case? | 发信器装在箱子上了吗 |
[1:30:14] | We’ve tossed that case. | 我们把那个箱子扔了 |
[1:30:16] | I’m moving backwards. It’s the ball I have to follow. | 我要往回走 那是我的目标 |
[1:30:18] | Give me the reader. | 把收信器给我 |
[1:30:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:30:26] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:31:57] | 追踪中 | |
[1:33:19] | The material’s not in the case. | 材料不在箱子里 |
[1:33:22] | Get the other sections of the algorithm to the hypocenter. | 把算法的其他部分送去爆炸源 |
[1:33:26] | He was lying. | 他骗了我们 |
[1:33:28] | It wasn’t in the BMW. | 东西不在宝马车里 |
[1:33:30] | So, where is it? | 那在哪里 |
[1:34:17] | I saw the handoff. | 我看到了交接 |
[1:34:19] | You made me shoot her for nothing. | 你让我白白打了她一枪 |
[1:34:22] | You did get my pulse above 130, no one’s done that before. | 不过你是头一个让我心率超过130的人 |
[1:34:26] | Not even my wife. | 连我妻子都做不到 |
[1:34:57] | You left Ives and his team a hell of a cleanup. | 你给艾夫斯他们留了好大一个烂摊子 |
[1:35:01] | Heat transfer was reversed. | 热传导也逆转了 |
[1:35:04] | You might be the first case of hypothermia | 你可能是史上第一个因汽油爆炸 |
[1:35:06] | from a gasoline explosion in history. | 而导致体温过低的人 |
[1:35:09] | At this point, nothing surprises. | 我已经见怪不怪了 |
[1:35:13] | We’re headed back to Oslo? | 我们这是回奥斯陆吗 |
[1:35:14] | In a Rotas shipping container. | 我们在一个罗塔斯的集装箱里 |
[1:35:16] | He’s got the material, Neil. | 他拿到材料了 尼尔 |
[1:35:18] | I handed it to him on a plate. | 我拱手送给了他 |
[1:35:21] | I warned you… | 我警告过你 |
[1:35:21] | What’s happened’s happened. | 发生过的事已经发生了 |
[1:35:23] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[1:35:25] | But it’s hard to take things on trust | 但我很难信任一个 |
[1:35:26] | from people speaking half-truths. | 说话半真半假的人 |
[1:35:29] | That’s not fair. | 你这么说不公平 |
[1:35:30] | You were a part of this before we met. | 我们认识之前你就参与其中了 |
[1:35:32] | Were you working for Priya? | 你之前是普丽娅的手下吗 |
[1:35:34] | No. | 不是 |
[1:35:35] | Who recruited you, Neil? | 那是谁招募的你 尼尔 |
[1:35:37] | It can’t possibly do you any good to know that right now. | 现在知道对你没有任何好处 |
[1:35:40] | When this is over, | 等这次行动结束 |
[1:35:42] | if we’re still standing, and you still care, | 如果我们还活着 你也还在意的话 |
[1:35:45] | then you can hear my life story, okay? | 我就把人生故事和盘托出 好吗 |
[1:35:50] | I’m sorry I involved you. | 抱歉我把你卷了进来 |
[1:35:52] | You need to tell me what’s going on. | 你得告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[1:35:53] | Apparently Neil here knows more about it than I do. | 这位尼尔知道的比我更多 |
[1:35:56] | Good luck, pal. | 好运 伙计 |
[1:35:57] | By telling Kat anything, | 只要告诉凯特 |
[1:35:59] | we’re compromising her in Priya’s eyes. | 她就会被普丽娅盯上 |
[1:36:00] | In Priya’s eyes, she’s already compromised. | 她早就被普丽娅盯上了 |
[1:36:03] | She has the right to know why she might die. | 她可能会死 她有权知道缘由 |
[1:36:05] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[1:36:07] | Not if we have something to say about it. | 我们会想办法阻止的 |
[1:36:08] | And we do. | 没错 |
[1:36:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:36:12] | Let’s start with the simple stuff. Every law of physics… | 先从简单的概念说起 每一条物理定律… |
[1:36:22] | The material’s not in the case. | 材料不在箱子里 |
[1:36:24] | Get the other sections of the algorithm to the hypocenter. | 把算法的其他部分送去爆炸源 |
[1:36:36] | You injured? | 你受伤了吗 |
[1:36:43] | What’s the algorithm, Neil? | 算法是什么 尼尔 |
[1:36:47] | 241 is one section of it. One out of nine. | 钚241是算法的一部分 一共有九个部分 |
[1:36:52] | It’s a formula rendered into physical form | 它是一条以实体存在的程式 |
[1:36:54] | so it can’t be copied or communicated. | 因此无法被复制或传递 |
[1:36:57] | It’s a black box with one function. | 它是只有一个功能的黑匣子 |
[1:36:59] | Which is? | 什么功能 |
[1:37:02] | Inversion. But not objects or peoples. | 逆转时序 但对象不是物体或人 |
[1:37:05] | The world around us. | 而是我们的世界 |
[1:37:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:37:07] | As they invert the entropy of more and more objects, | 他们逆转越来越多的物体的熵之后 |
[1:37:10] | the two directions of time are becoming more intertwined. | 两个方向的时间愈发缠绕交织 |
[1:37:14] | But because the environment essentially flows in our direction… | 但整体时间还是向我们的方向流动 |
[1:37:18] | we dominate. | 我们是主流 |
[1:37:19] | They’re always swimming upstream. | 逆时间就是逆流而行 |
[1:37:20] | It’s what saved your life. | 你也因此得救 |
[1:37:22] | Inverted explosion was pushing against the environment. | 逆时间爆炸要与整体时间对抗 |
[1:37:25] | Pissing in the wind. | 就像迎风撒尿 |
[1:37:26] | And the algorithm can change the direction of that wind. | 而这个算法可以改变风向 |
[1:37:29] | It can invert the entropy of the world. | 逆转整个世界的熵 |
[1:37:32] | And if that happens? | 那会怎样 |
[1:37:35] | End of play. | 没戏唱了 |
[1:37:37] | “End of play.” Can you be a little more precise? | “没戏唱了” 你能把话说清楚吗 |
[1:37:39] | Everyone and everything that’s ever lived, destroyed. Instantly. | 万物生灵 都会在瞬间毁灭 |
[1:37:43] | Precise enough? | 够清楚了吧 |
[1:37:44] | Including my son. | 包括我儿子 |
[1:37:49] | The more you sleep, the faster you’ll heal. | 多休息才能快速恢复 |
[1:38:07] | On a truck. | 上卡车了 |
[1:38:11] | Shouldn’t be long now. | 应该快到了 |
[1:38:14] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[1:38:16] | We’re their ancestors. | 我们是他们的祖先 |
[1:38:18] | If they destroy us, won’t that destroy them? | 如果他们毁灭了我们 不也毁灭了自己吗 |
[1:38:21] | This brings us to the grandfather paradox. | 这就谈到”祖父悖论”了 |
[1:38:23] | The what? | 什么悖论 |
[1:38:25] | If you went back in time | 如果你回到过去 |
[1:38:27] | and killed your own grandfather, | 杀了你的祖父 |
[1:38:28] | how could you have been born to commit the act? | 那你是如何出生去杀他的呢 |
[1:38:30] | What’s the answer? | 答案是什么 |
[1:38:31] | There’s no answer. It’s a paradox. | 没有答案 这是个悖论 |
[1:38:34] | But in the future, | 但在未来 |
[1:38:35] | those in power clearly believe that you can | 那些掌权者认为 |
[1:38:37] | kick grandpa down the stairs, | 他们能把祖父踢下楼梯 |
[1:38:38] | gouge his eyes out, | 挖他的眼睛 |
[1:38:40] | slit his throat, | 割他的喉咙 |
[1:38:41] | without consequence. | 而不会导致任何后果 |
[1:38:43] | Could they be right? | 他们是对的吗 |
[1:38:45] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[1:38:46] | They believe it. | 他们相信这一点 |
[1:38:49] | So they’re willing to destroy us. | 所以他们甘愿毁灭我们 |
[1:38:52] | Can I go back to sleep now? | 我能接着睡了吗 |
[1:38:54] | No. I thought of something else. | 不 我想的是另一件事 |
[1:38:55] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[1:38:56] | This reversing the flow of time. | 时间的逆流 |
[1:38:59] | Doesn’t us being here now mean it never happens? | 我们此刻在这里是不是就意味着他们没能得逞 |
[1:39:01] | That we stop them? | 因为我们阻止了他们 |
[1:39:04] | Optimistically, I’d say that’s right. | 乐观来说 你可能是对的 |
[1:39:06] | Pessimistically? | 悲观来说呢 |
[1:39:08] | In a parallel worlds theory, we can’t know the relationship | 以平行世界理论来说 我们无从得知 |
[1:39:10] | between consciousness and multiple realities. | 意识与多重现实的关系 |
[1:39:14] | Does your head hurt yet? | 听起来很头疼吧 |
[1:39:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:39:20] | Try to sleep. | 去睡吧 |
[1:39:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:39:39] | They didn’t take us inside. | 卡车没开进去 |
[1:39:42] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[1:39:47] | We use the breach. | 利用破口进去 |
[1:39:49] | The chaos right after impact. Get ready. | 趁着撞击后的混乱 准备好 |
[1:39:54] | She healed enough? | 她恢复得怎么样 |
[1:39:57] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[1:39:58] | I’ve never done this before. | 我从没做过这种事 |
[1:40:00] | The fire crew’s there. | 消防队到了 |
[1:40:02] | You take Kat through the breach, | 你带凯特从破口进去 |
[1:40:04] | I take care of Sator’s men and secure the vault. | 我对付萨托尔的人 控制保险库 |
[1:40:06] | Then you bring her in. | 然后你带她进来 |
[1:40:09] | How’s your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么样 |
[1:40:10] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[1:40:16] | We move as soon as we hear the engines. | 听到引擎的声音就行动 |
[1:40:22] | – Hold on, hold on. – What? | -等等 等等 -怎么了 |
[1:40:24] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[1:40:25] | All right, let me take a look at it. | 来 让我看看 |
[1:40:34] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:41:08] | Wait here. I’m going in. | 在这等着 我进去了 |
[1:43:07] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:43:08] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[1:43:40] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:43:42] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:45:22] | You knew it was me coming out of that vault. | 你知道从保险库里出来的人是我 |
[1:45:24] | Why didn’t you say? | 你怎么不说 |
[1:45:26] | That’s a lot of explaining | 你当时正准备 |
[1:45:26] | when someone’s about to put a bullet in their own brain. | 一枪崩了自己 没时间解释 |
[1:45:29] | But afterwards? | 事后可以说啊 |
[1:45:30] | Thing’s the same, I knew you’d be okay. | 反正都一样 我知道你不会有事 |
[1:45:33] | What’s happened’s happened. | 发生过的事已经发生了 |
[1:45:35] | If I told you and you acted differently, | 如果我告诉你之后 你改变做法呢 |
[1:45:37] | who knows? | 谁说得准 |
[1:45:40] | The policy is to suppress. | 原则是隐瞒不说 |
[1:45:42] | Whose policy? | 谁的原则 |
[1:45:45] | Ours, my friend. | 我们的 朋友 |
[1:45:49] | We’re the people saving the world from what might’ve been. | 我们是拯救可能毁灭的世界的人 |
[1:46:02] | Kat? | 凯特 |
[1:46:04] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[1:46:06] | It’ll be quite a scar. | 会留下不小的伤疤 |
[1:46:08] | You’ll be okay. | 但你没事了 |
[1:46:11] | Did it. | 成功了 |
[1:46:13] | You did what? | 哪里成功了 |
[1:46:15] | Andrei has the algorithm. | 安德烈拿到了算法 |
[1:46:18] | You don’t know where he is. | 你们不知道他在哪里 |
[1:46:22] | Or when. | 或在什么时间 |
[1:46:24] | – Get Priya here to Oslo. – Why? | -让普丽娅来奥斯陆 -为什么 |
[1:46:27] | If I don’t do something, in two days, | 我按兵不动的话 两天后 |
[1:46:28] | she tells me about the 241. | 她会告诉我钚241的事 |
[1:46:29] | Nothing can change that. | 那是无法改变的 |
[1:46:31] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[1:46:33] | Just get her here. | 让她过来就行 |
[1:46:37] | Hello, Priya. | 你好 普丽娅 |
[1:46:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:46:40] | Where’s Neil? | 尼尔人呢 |
[1:46:42] | Nursing Katherine Barton, who almost died because of you. | 他在照料凯瑟琳·巴顿 她差点被你害死 |
[1:46:46] | What did I do? | 跟我有关吗 |
[1:46:47] | It’s what you’re going to do. | 跟你即将要做的事有关 |
[1:46:48] | In two days, you’re gonna have me dangle plutonium-241 | 两天后 你会让我拿钚241 |
[1:46:51] | in front of the world’s most dangerous arms dealer. | 去引诱世界上最危险的军火商 |
[1:46:53] | Now, I wanna know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[1:46:55] | You let Sator get hold of 241? | 你让萨托尔拿到钚241了 |
[1:46:57] | No, I let him get ahold of the algorithm. | 不 我让他拿到了算法 |
[1:47:00] | So, tell me about it, Priya. | 跟我说说这个算法 普丽娅 |
[1:47:03] | It’s… It’s unique. | 它是独一无二的 |
[1:47:06] | The scientist who built it took her own life | 发明这个算法的科学家自杀了 |
[1:47:07] | so she couldn’t be forced to make another. | 因为她不想受迫再造出一个来 |
[1:47:09] | A scientist in the future? | 未来的科学家吗 |
[1:47:10] | Generations from now. | 许多代人之后的未来 |
[1:47:11] | Why does she have to kill herself? | 她为什么非自杀不可 |
[1:47:13] | You’re familiar with the Manhattan Project? | 你熟悉曼哈顿计划吗 |
[1:47:13] | 美国陆军部研制原子弹的计划 | |
[1:47:16] | As they approached the first atomic test, | 他们在临近第一次原子弹试爆时 |
[1:47:18] | Oppenheimer became concerned | 奥本海默开始担心 |
[1:47:20] | that the detonation might produce a chain reaction, | 爆炸会引发一系列的连锁反应 |
[1:47:23] | engulfing the world. | 吞没整个世界 |
[1:47:24] | They went ahead anyway and got lucky. | 他们还是试爆了 所幸成功了 |
[1:47:26] | Think of our scientist as her generation’s Oppenheimer. | 把这位科学家看作她那个时代的奥本海默 |
[1:47:30] | She devises a method for inverting the world, | 她精巧构设了一个逆转世界的方法 |
[1:47:33] | but becomes convinced that by destroying us, | 但却坚信如果毁灭我们 |
[1:47:36] | they’re destroying themselves. | 就会毁灭他们自己 |
[1:47:37] | The grandfather paradox. | 也就是祖父悖论 |
[1:47:39] | But, unlike Oppenheimer, | 但是 和奥本海默不同 |
[1:47:41] | she rebels, | 她反抗了 |
[1:47:43] | splitting the algorithm into nine sections | 将算法分割为九个部分 |
[1:47:45] | and hiding them the best place she can think of. | 将它们藏在她能想到的最合适的地方 |
[1:47:48] | The past. | 藏在了过去 |
[1:47:49] | Here, now. | 这个时代 |
[1:47:50] | There are nine nuclear powers. | 九个有核国家 |
[1:47:53] | Nine bombs. | 九枚炸弹 |
[1:47:54] | Nine sets of the most closely guarded materials | 九组这个世界有史以来 |
[1:47:56] | in the history of the world. | 最为严加看守的材料 |
[1:47:58] | The best hiding place possible. | 最佳的藏匿地点 |
[1:48:00] | Nuclear containment facilities. | 保障核安全的设施 |
[1:48:03] | Sator’s lifelong mission, | 萨托尔毕生的使命 |
[1:48:04] | financed and guided by the future, has been to | 由未来的人资助和指引 |
[1:48:07] | find and reassemble the algorithm. | 就是找出并重组算法 |
[1:48:09] | Why do they choose him? | 他们为什么选了他 |
[1:48:11] | Because he was at the right place at the right time. | 因为他在合适的时间出现在了合适的地点 |
[1:48:13] | The collapse of the Soviet Union. | 苏联解体 |
[1:48:15] | The most insecure moment in the history of nuclear weapons. | 是核武器有史以来最为危险的时刻 |
[1:48:18] | How many sections does he have? | 他拿到了算法的几个部分 |
[1:48:21] | After the 241, all nine. | 拿到钚241之后 就集齐了 |
[1:48:22] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[1:48:24] | And that’s why you’re going to do things differently this time. | 所以这一次你要改变行事的策略 |
[1:48:28] | To change things? | 改变策略 |
[1:48:30] | So Katherine won’t get hurt? | 为了保护凯瑟琳吗 |
[1:48:31] | So Sator won’t get the algorithm. | 为了阻止萨托尔得到算法 |
[1:48:35] | If that universe can exist… | 即便那个世界真的存在 |
[1:48:38] | we don’t live in it. | 也与我们无缘 |
[1:48:39] | Well, let’s try. | 我们试试 |
[1:48:41] | You’re going to warn me. | 这次你要提醒我 |
[1:48:43] | No, I’m not. | 我不会的 |
[1:48:45] | – Ignorance is our ammunition. – Come on. | -无知是我们的武器 -拜托 |
[1:48:48] | If you had known what the algorithm was, | 如果你之前知道算法是什么 |
[1:48:50] | would you have let it fall into Sator’s hands? | 还会让它落入萨托尔之手吗 |
[1:48:54] | You want Sator to get the last section. | 你想让萨托尔拿到算法的最后一部分 |
[1:48:56] | That is the only way he’ll bring together the other eight. | 只有这样他才会拿出其它八个部分 |
[1:48:58] | I was supposed to steal it… | 所以我就该偷走钚241 |
[1:49:01] | then lose it? | 然后又失手于萨托尔吗 |
[1:49:02] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[1:49:04] | You used me. | 你利用了我 |
[1:49:06] | As you used Katherine. | 就像你利用了凯瑟琳 |
[1:49:08] | Standard operating procedure. | 标准行动手段 |
[1:49:12] | You’ve done your part. | 你的使命完成了 |
[1:49:14] | My part? | 完成了 |
[1:49:15] | I’m the protagonist of this operation. | 我是这个任务的主角 |
[1:49:18] | You… | 你 |
[1:49:19] | are a protagonist. | 只是主角之一 |
[1:49:21] | Did you think you were the only one capable of saving the world? | 你以为只有你才能拯救世界吗 |
[1:49:29] | No. | 不是 |
[1:49:31] | But I am. | 但确实只有我 |
[1:49:32] | Because I haven’t told you | 因为我还没告诉你 |
[1:49:33] | where he’s assembling the algorithm or when. | 他将会在何时何地重组算法 |
[1:49:36] | You’re about to. | 你马上就会告诉我 |
[1:49:37] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不会告诉你 |
[1:49:39] | So, deal us in. | 除非你让我们加入 |
[1:49:41] | “Us”? | “我们” |
[1:49:42] | Why would you want to involve her again? | 你为什么还要把她扯进来 |
[1:49:44] | Because she can get close to him. | 因为她能接近萨托尔 |
[1:49:46] | Does he still trust her? | 他还信任她吗 |
[1:49:47] | He thinks she’s dead. | 他以为她死了 |
[1:49:48] | But he used to. | 但他过去是信任她的 |
[1:49:49] | You have started looking at the world in a new way. | 你开始以全新的方式看待世界了 |
[1:49:52] | And now, it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[1:49:54] | Assuming she makes it out alive, | 假设她能活下来 |
[1:49:55] | whether or not you feel she knows too much. | 就算你认为她知道得太多了 也要放过她 |
[1:49:58] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:49:58] | If you don’t have the authority, | 如果你无权做主 |
[1:49:59] | then talk to whoever’s in charge of loose ends. | 那就去请示负责解决后患的人 |
[1:50:02] | I need your word | 我需要你保证 |
[1:50:04] | that she and her son will be safe, Priya. | 她和她儿子的人身安全 普丽娅 |
[1:50:07] | What good is someone’s word in our line of business? | 干我们这行的 保证有什么用 |
[1:50:15] | They’ll be safe. | 我保证他们的安全 |
[1:50:18] | There’s a rally point offshore at Trondheim. | 特隆赫姆海岸有一个集合点 |
[1:50:21] | Get yourselves up there. | 你们想办法过去 |
[1:50:22] | Ives has a team ready to invert. | 艾夫斯的小队准备要逆转了 |
[1:50:24] | You have a turnstile? | 你们也有旋转门 |
[1:50:25] | The exact technology that we’re trying to suppress. | 正是我们要毁掉的技术 |
[1:50:28] | Fighting fire with fire’s a treacherous business. | 以毒攻毒是很危险的 |
[1:50:31] | But there are some people, in the future, | 但未来有些人 |
[1:50:33] | who want to continue the algorithm’s journey into the past. | 想要将算法的存在延续到过去 |
[1:50:38] | You see… | 要知道 |
[1:50:39] | Tenet wasn’t founded in the past. | 信条不是在过去创立的 |
[1:50:42] | It will be founded in the future. | 而是在未来 |
[1:51:12] | Can’t get over the birds. | 真不习惯鸟倒着飞 |
[1:51:14] | How’re you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[1:51:21] | Tell me you’re gonna kill him. | 告诉我你会杀了他 |
[1:51:23] | I can’t. | 我不能杀他 |
[1:51:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:51:25] | Bet you’ve probably killed a lot of people. | 你肯定杀过不少人 |
[1:51:27] | Not with a dead man’s switch. | 可不能杀有死亡开关的人 |
[1:51:29] | The fitness tracker he wears. | 就是他戴的那个运动手环 |
[1:51:32] | He’s obsessive about his health. | 他很在乎自己的健康 |
[1:51:33] | It’ll be linked to a switch, | 运动手环连接着开关 |
[1:51:34] | probably a simple e-mail burst | 很可能只是简单的电子邮件触发 |
[1:51:37] | that reveals the location of the dead drop, | 一旦他的心跳停止 就会触发邮件 |
[1:51:38] | set to fire if his heart stops. | 透露藏匿处的位置 |
[1:51:41] | His death activates the algorithm. | 他的死亡会激活算法 |
[1:51:43] | He dies, the world ends. | 他死了 世界就会毁灭 |
[1:51:44] | No one dares kill him. | 没人敢杀他 |
[1:51:48] | No, you’ve missed the point. | 不 你们没弄明白 |
[1:51:53] | He’s intending to end his life. | 他打算自我了断 |
[1:51:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:51:59] | He’s dying. | 他快死了 |
[1:52:02] | Inoperable pancreatic cancer. | 无法手术的胰腺癌 |
[1:52:05] | And he’s taking the world with him. | 他要拉全世界陪葬 |
[1:52:08] | If he can’t have her, no one can. | 如果他无法拥有 谁也别想得到 |
[1:52:10] | He gets to choose the time and place for the end of the world. | 他能选择世界毁灭的时间和地点 |
[1:52:14] | What moment? What does he choose? | 他会怎么选 |
[1:52:18] | You told me about a holiday where you let him feel loved. | 你说过有一次度假 你让他感受到爱了 |
[1:52:22] | Vietnam. | 在越南 |
[1:52:23] | You said he vanished. What day? | 你说他不见踪影 是哪天 |
[1:52:24] | I went ashore with Max and he flew off, | 我和麦克斯上岸后他就飞走了 |
[1:52:26] | but I don’t know what day it was. | 但我不记得日期 |
[1:52:28] | It was the 14th. Ten days ago. | 是14日 十天前 |
[1:52:30] | He was in Ukraine. | 他在乌克兰 |
[1:52:31] | At the Kiev opera siege. | 基辅歌剧院的围攻行动 |
[1:52:33] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:52:37] | The point is, he wasn’t on his yacht, so that’s his window. | 关键是 他不在游艇上 那就是他的时间空档 |
[1:52:39] | To go back to that golden moment and have it be his last. | 回到那个黄金时刻 作为他生命的终点 |
[1:52:41] | Everyone’s last. | 全人类的终点 |
[1:52:43] | We have to lift the algorithm from the dead drop | 我们得在萨托尔不知道的情况下 |
[1:52:45] | without Sator knowing. | 把算法从藏匿点偷出来 |
[1:52:46] | If he believes it’s there, he kills himself. | 如果他认为算法还藏在那里 他就会自杀 |
[1:52:49] | And not the rest of us. | 而我们不会陪葬 |
[1:52:50] | Where’s the dead drop? | 藏匿点在哪里 |
[1:52:51] | Knowledge divided, my friend. | 没人能知道全部 朋友 |
[1:52:53] | You’re not gonna tell me? | 你不打算告诉我吗 |
[1:52:54] | Ignorance is our ammunition. | 无知是我们的武器 |
[1:52:56] | But I need you back on that yacht, Kat. | 不过我需要你回到游艇上 凯特 |
[1:52:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:52:59] | You have to stop him killing himself until we know the algorithm | 你需要在我们把算法从藏匿点偷出来之前 |
[1:53:02] | is out of the dead drop. | 阻止他自杀 |
[1:53:04] | But if I’m caught there, my son sees. | 但如果我被揭穿 我儿子会目睹一切 |
[1:53:07] | I don’t want those moments to be full of anguish | 我不希望他生命的最后时刻 |
[1:53:08] | if they’re gonna be his last. | 心中充满痛苦 |
[1:53:11] | They’re not. | 不会的 |
[1:53:37] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[1:53:38] | We’re working our way back to the 14th, | 我们准备逆时间返回14日 |
[1:53:40] | but without knowing where the dead drop is, | 但是如果不知道藏匿点在哪里 |
[1:53:42] | there’s only so much I can do to prepare. | 我能做的准备非常有限 |
[1:53:45] | You know what a hypocenter is? | 你知道爆炸源是什么吗 |
[1:53:49] | It’s ground zero for an underground nuclear test. | 是地下核试验的引爆点 |
[1:53:51] | Sir Michael Crosby told me about | 迈克尔·克罗斯比爵士告诉我 |
[1:53:53] | a detonation in Stalsk-12 on the 14th. | 14日在斯达尔斯克12有一次核试爆 |
[1:53:56] | The dead drop is at the bottom of the hypocenter. | 爆炸源底部就是藏匿点 |
[1:53:58] | That explosion seals up the algorithm. | 那次爆炸会把算法封在地底 |
[1:54:02] | Well, then we better pull it out of that hole | 那我们最好在爆炸之前 |
[1:54:03] | before the bomb goes off, eh? | 把算法偷出来 对吧 |
[1:54:08] | Line it up. | 列队 |
[1:54:10] | Move forward. | 向前 |
[1:54:13] | Next. | 下一位 |
[1:54:18] | Line it up. | 列队 |
[1:54:21] | Where’s Neil? | 尼尔呢 |
[1:54:25] | He must’ve gone through already. | 他一定是先过去了 |
[1:54:26] | I didn’t get to say goodbye. | 我还没跟他道别 |
[1:54:28] | This is goodbye, isn’t it? | 这就是最后一面了吧 |
[1:54:30] | I’d like to say… | 我想告诉你 |
[1:54:32] | that you don’t have to do this, Kat… | 你不是非得这么做 凯特 |
[1:54:33] | Worst thing Andrei ever did to me was that offer he made me. | 安德烈对我做的最过分的事 就是向我提出条件 |
[1:54:37] | Let me go if I agreed never to see my son again. | 如果我同意不再见儿子就放过我 |
[1:54:41] | I shouted and… | 我大喊大叫 |
[1:54:43] | swore. | 咒骂他 |
[1:54:45] | But he’d seen it on my face, just for an instant. | 但他从我脸上看出来了 虽然只有一瞬 |
[1:54:51] | I considered it. | 我曾考虑接受 |
[1:54:53] | I don’t know if I hate him more for what he’s done, | 我不清楚我是恨他的所作所为 |
[1:54:56] | or because he knows that about me. | 还是恨他看透了我 |
[1:55:01] | A chance to help save my child. | 这是拯救我孩子的机会 |
[1:55:02] | You can’t know what that means to a mother. | 你不知道这对一个母亲来说有多重要 |
[1:55:05] | No. | 是的 |
[1:55:06] | You’ve killed people you’ve hated before. | 你以前杀过你恨的人 |
[1:55:08] | It’s not usually personal. | 通常不是为了报仇 |
[1:55:10] | Well, he’s dying anyway. Maybe it doesn’t even count. | 反正他也快死了 也许不算是杀人 |
[1:55:12] | It always counts, Kat. | 杀人就是杀人 凯特 |
[1:55:14] | You’re not there to kill him, you’re the backstop. | 你不是去杀他的 你是后备方案 |
[1:55:17] | If we don’t lift that algorithm and he kills himself, | 如果他在我们偷出算法之前自杀 |
[1:55:20] | he takes us all with him. | 全人类都要给他陪葬 |
[1:55:24] | You just keep up your end, okay? | 你做好该做的就行了 |
[1:55:31] | Today’s the 14th. | 今天是14日 |
[1:55:32] | Offshore of Siberia. | 西伯利亚海岸 |
[1:55:34] | Time for us to go. | 我们该出发了 |
[1:55:35] | You keep going back another day, | 你往回多走一天 |
[1:55:37] | give you some time to get back into Vietnam. | 给自己足够的时间返回越南 |
[1:55:39] | And who gets me on the yacht? | 谁送我上游艇 |
[1:55:39] | I’ve got somebody good lined up. | 我安排好人选了 |
[1:55:41] | When it’s over, when you’re raising your boy, carry this. | 等尘埃落定 你自己抚养孩子 带上这个 |
[1:55:45] | There may be a time and place you feel threatened. | 如果什么时候你感到有危险 |
[1:55:47] | Hit “talk,” state your location, hang up. | 按下通话键 报上你的位置 然后挂断 |
[1:55:50] | Who gets the message? | 电话打给谁 |
[1:55:52] | Posterity. | 未来的人 |
[1:56:33] | Stalsk-12. | 斯达尔斯克12 |
[1:56:35] | Hidden from the world is a city where anything can happen. | 这是个与世隔绝的城市 什么都可能发生 |
[1:56:38] | And today, ladies and gents, | 就在今天 女士们先生们 |
[1:56:40] | for ten minutes, it most assuredly does. | 你们将在十分钟的时间内体会 |
[1:56:43] | You’ve been divided into two teams | 你们被分成了两队 |
[1:56:44] | for a temporal pincer movement. | 开展时间钳形行动 |
[1:56:46] | We’re Red Team, moving forward. | 我们是红队 顺时间行动 |
[1:56:48] | In order to distinguish the teams, you’ll wear these. | 为了区分两队 你们要带上这个 |
[1:56:51] | Our friends over there, Blue Team, | 那边的朋友们 他们是蓝队 |
[1:56:53] | led by Commander Wheeler, are inverted. | 由惠勒中校带领 逆时间行动 |
[1:56:55] | Why don’t they let us see them? | 为什么不让我们看到他们 |
[1:56:57] | Maybe we won’t like what happened. | 也许我们没有好结果 |
[1:56:58] | One hour from now, they had this briefing. | 一小时后 他们开了同样的作战会议 |
[1:57:03] | Then, were dropped on the ridge above the hypocenter, | 然后空降在爆炸源上方的山脊 |
[1:57:06] | as close in time to the detonation as possible. | 尽量接近引爆的时间 |
[1:57:09] | Their objectives were clearance and clarification. | 他们的任务是清扫障碍 |
[1:57:13] | Now, this briefing has the benefit of their experience. | 我们的作战会议得益于他们的经验 |
[1:57:33] | Both teams have countdown watches. | 两队都有倒计时手表 |
[1:57:35] | Ours counts down from ten, from landing | 我们的手表空降后倒计时十分钟 |
[1:57:38] | to zero to the explosion. | 到零时爆炸发生 |
[1:57:40] | Blue Team is reversed. | 蓝队与之相反 |
[1:57:42] | If you are not at the LZ at zero, | 如果到零时还没到空降区 |
[1:57:44] | you are not leaving. | 你就回不来了 |
[1:57:47] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[1:57:48] | We drop in, clear LZs for Blue Team evacuation. | 我们空降后 控制空降区让蓝队撤离 |
[1:57:52] | We make our way into the city proper. | 我们进入城市 |
[1:57:54] | These buildings are abandoned, | 这些都是废弃建筑 |
[1:57:55] | but we learned there is a turnstile. | 但我们得知 这里也有一道旋转门 |
[1:57:58] | Expect a bitemporal response. | 可能会遭到双向时间反击 |
[1:58:00] | They’ll have inverse ordnance? | 他们有逆时间武器吗 |
[1:58:02] | Inverse, conventional, | 逆时间的 常规的 |
[1:58:04] | forward antagonists, inverted antagonists, they have it all. | 正向对手 逆向对手 他们都有 |
[1:58:07] | On the other side of the city, | 在城市的另一边 |
[1:58:09] | the ground rises to the ridge above the hypocenter. | 沿着山坡爬上去可以到达爆炸源 |
[1:58:11] | A splinter unit will take this tunnel from the city | 小分队将从市区走这条通道 |
[1:58:15] | to the floor of the hypocenter. | 到达山洞里的爆炸源 |
[1:58:17] | Blue Team located an entrance here. | 蓝队在这里发现了一个入口 |
[1:58:20] | The bomb is in this rock, | 核弹在石壁中 |
[1:58:22] | high above, to trigger a collapse, | 在山洞上方爆炸造成坍塌 |
[1:58:25] | sealing the cavern. | 封死山洞 |
[1:58:26] | How do we defuse the bomb up there? | 我们怎么拆除那么高的核弹 |
[1:58:27] | We don’t. The explosion takes place as planned. | 不用拆除 核弹会按计划引爆 |
[1:58:30] | Now, our job is to fail to defuse that bomb | 我们的任务就是拆弹失败 |
[1:58:34] | while the splinter unit achieves its task undetected. | 掩护小分队神不知鬼不觉地完成任务 |
[1:58:38] | Which is? | 什么任务 |
[1:58:39] | Need-to-know, and you don’t. | 保密信息 你不需要知道 |
[1:58:41] | Any other stupid questions? | 还有谁要问蠢问题 |
[1:58:43] | Good. Well, let’s go. Let’s get ready. | 好 走吧 准备出发 |
[1:58:48] | I wanted to be on the first wave. | 我要第一波行动 |
[1:58:50] | There is no first wave. | 没有什么第一波 |
[1:58:51] | Red Team and Blue Team operate simultaneously. | 红队和蓝队同时行动 |
[1:58:54] | Look, don’t get on the chopper | 如果你跳不出线性思维 |
[1:58:56] | if you can’t stop thinking in linear terms. | 就别上直升机了 |
[1:58:58] | Now, you wanna be on the team that lifts the contents of the capsule? | 你想加入偷出容器内容物的队伍吗 |
[1:59:02] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[1:59:04] | Yeah, that’s us. | 那就是我们 |
[1:59:06] | We’re splinter unit. | 我们就是小分队 |
[1:59:07] | Just us? | 就我们俩 |
[1:59:09] | No one who knows the contents of that capsule can leave the field. | 知道容器里装了什么的人不能活着离开 |
[1:59:13] | I thought we’d manage ourselves. | 有我们俩就够了 |
[1:59:25] | It’s 40 feet from the private deck to the water. | 甲板离水面有12米 |
[1:59:27] | Can you jump it? | 你敢跳吗 |
[1:59:29] | I can dive it. | 一跃而下 |
[1:59:31] | Until you see my signal, you don’t let him die. | 在我发信号之前别让他死 |
[2:00:09] | Thirty seconds! | 还有30秒 |
[2:00:51] | Go! Go! Go! | 上 上 上 |
[2:01:04] | We’re coming in on a shockwave. | 我们要遭遇冲击波了 |
[2:01:06] | Hang on, people. | 大家抓稳 |
[2:01:16] | On your feet! | 站起来 |
[2:01:31] | There! | 那边 |
[2:01:46] | Ma’am. We thought you’d gone ashore. | 夫人 您不是上岸了吗 |
[2:01:48] | Well, I snuck back to surprise Andrei. | 我溜回来给安德烈一个惊喜 |
[2:01:49] | The boss left. | 老板已经走了 |
[2:01:52] | Well, have Mr. Sator find me here. | 请萨托尔来这里找我 |
[2:01:54] | And don’t tell the others. | 别告诉其他人 |
[2:01:56] | I’ll get the mess. | 我来打扫 |
[2:03:05] | Mines! | 有地雷 |
[2:03:06] | Mines! | 有地雷 |
[2:03:21] | They told me you’d gone ashore. | 他们说你上岸了 |
[2:03:25] | They told me you’d flown off. | 他们说你飞走了 |
[2:03:26] | I came back to see you and Max. | 我回来看你和麦克斯 |
[2:03:28] | Max is on shore with Anna. | 安娜陪麦克斯上岸了 |
[2:03:31] | We need time, just you and me, after what happened. | 刚才的事 我们得单独谈谈 |
[2:03:33] | I was joking. It was a stupid joke. | 我开玩笑的 我犯糊涂了 |
[2:03:36] | You think I’m a terrible mother. | 你认为我这个母亲不称职 |
[2:03:38] | We both know my opinion of you is higher than yours of me. | 我们都清楚你更厌恶我 |
[2:03:49] | I want things to be better, Andrei. | 我想重归于好 安德烈 |
[2:04:07] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[2:04:13] | Get me a goddamn AT4! | 给我反坦克火箭筒 |
[2:04:15] | Take him out, now! | 快干掉他 |
[2:04:17] | Provide some cover! | 打掩护 |
[2:04:18] | Move, move, move! Let’s go! | 上上上 我们走 |
[2:04:20] | Move, move, move! | 上上上 |
[2:05:32] | Wheeler! | 惠勒 |
[2:05:34] | Get outta there! | 过来 |
[2:05:36] | Come on! | 快 |
[2:05:43] | Ives! | 艾夫斯 |
[2:05:45] | Splinter unit. Here. | 小分队 那边 |
[2:05:49] | You know, it’s going to be a beautiful sunset. | 今晚的日落一定很美 |
[2:05:51] | I’ll get Max brought back. | 我派人接麦克斯回来 |
[2:05:53] | We should share the moment with him. | 我们应该和他一起看日落 |
[2:05:56] | I’ll make you a drink. | 我给你倒杯酒 |
[2:05:59] | Bring my son back to the boat. | 把我儿子接回船上 |
[2:06:07] | We’re runnin’ out of time, let’s go! | 没时间了 我们走 |
[2:06:08] | If they see us, it’s all for nothing. | 如果被发现 就功亏一篑了 |
[2:06:15] | We need a distraction. | 我们得声东击西 |
[2:06:16] | Don’t worry about that. | 放心吧 |
[2:06:21] | On my mark! | 听我命令 |
[2:06:25] | RPG, hit the base! | 火箭炮 轰炸底层 |
[2:06:28] | That building on my mark! | 听我口令 轰炸大楼 |
[2:06:31] | Three! Two! | 三 二 |
[2:06:33] | One! Fire! | 一 开火 |
[2:06:36] | Fire! | 开火 |
[2:06:52] | Move! Move! | 上 上 |
[2:07:09] | We’re committed now. Come on. | 没有回头路了 走 |
[2:07:18] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[2:07:19] | I borrowed it from the CIA. | 我跟中情局借来的 |
[2:07:23] | What is it? | 是什么东西 |
[2:07:24] | The way the world ends. | 毁灭世界的方法 |
[2:07:27] | Not with a bang, but a whimper. | 不是惊天巨响 而是一声呜咽 |
[2:07:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[2:07:31] | When I take this, it’s all over. | 我吞下它 一切就结束了 |
[2:07:34] | Then don’t take it yet. | 那就先别吞 |
[2:07:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[2:07:43] | Because we have the sunset coming. | 因为我们还要看日落 |
[2:07:45] | And a little vodka left. | 伏特加也没喝完 |
[2:07:47] | And Max will be here soon. | 麦克斯也快回来了 |
[2:07:49] | They said they thought it was you, | 他们说陪麦克斯上岸的 |
[2:07:52] | not Anna, ashore with Max. | 不是安娜 而是你 |
[2:07:56] | So long as you can tell the difference. | 只要你分得清我是谁就行 |
[2:08:02] | A moment’s business, my love. | 稍等一下 亲爱的 |
[2:08:17] | Mahir, do you copy? | 马希尔 能收到吗 |
[2:08:18] | Not clear. I repeat, not clear! | 还不行 重复一遍 还不行 |
[2:08:22] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[2:08:23] | I repeat, not clear! | 重复一遍 还不行 |
[2:08:52] | Neil! | 尼尔 |
[2:08:54] | Neil! | 尼尔 |
[2:09:08] | Go! | 上 |
[2:09:18] | We don’t have anything big enough to blow this. | 我们没有能炸开这门的炸药 |
[2:09:27] | Try him. See if he’s got a grenade. | 找找他身上有没有手榴弹 |
[2:09:34] | Anything? | 有吗 |
[2:09:35] | Nah, nothing. | 没有 |
[2:09:36] | Here, you try having a look. Can you pick it? | 你来看看 能撬开吗 |
[2:09:39] | I hope not. | 希望不能 |
[2:09:40] | I paid a lot for that lock. | 这锁我花了大价钱的 |
[2:09:42] | How do you like where my journey began and yours ends? | 这里是我的开端 也是你的终点 喜欢吗 |
[2:09:45] | Little radioactive for my taste. | 辐射太强我不喜欢 |
[2:09:47] | My fate was always bound up with radiation. | 我的命运总是与辐射息息相关 |
[2:09:51] | We’d work where no one else would. | 我们在没人敢去的地方干活 |
[2:09:54] | I made a bargain with the devil. | 我与恶魔做了交易 |
[2:09:56] | Money for time. | 用时间换取金钱 |
[2:09:58] | We sold our futures. | 出卖自己的未来 |
[2:10:00] | And now you’re about to make the same mistake | 现在你又要犯下同样的错误 |
[2:10:02] | for the entire world. | 但这次是毁灭世界 |
[2:10:03] | It wasn’t a mistake. I made the bargain I could. | 这不是错误 我自己做了交易 |
[2:10:06] | What was yours? | 你呢 |
[2:10:08] | You fight for a cause you barely understand… | 你为不理解的使命而战斗 |
[2:10:11] | with people you trust so little, | 与不信任的人合作 |
[2:10:13] | you’ve told them nothing. | 你什么都没告诉他们 |
[2:10:15] | When I die, the world dies with me. | 我死的时候 整个世界都要陪葬 |
[2:10:17] | And your knowledge dies with you, | 你知道的事情也随你消逝 |
[2:10:19] | buried in a tomb like an anonymous Egyptian builder | 就像古埃及的建筑工人一样 |
[2:10:23] | sealed in a pyramid to keep his secret. | 带着秘密被埋在金字塔里 |
[2:10:25] | Your faith is blind. You’re a fanatic. | 你的信仰盲目又狂热 |
[2:10:49] | What’s more fanatical than trying to destroy the world? | 有什么比试图毁灭世界更狂热呢 |
[2:10:51] | I’m not, I’m creating a new one. | 并不是 我是想创造新的世界 |
[2:10:54] | Somewhere, sometime, | 某时某地 |
[2:10:55] | a man in a crystalline tower throws a switch | 一个水晶塔里的人按下了一个开关 |
[2:10:59] | and Armageddon is both triggered and avoided. | 既开启又避免了世界末日 |
[2:11:03] | Now time itself switches direction. | 现在时间转换了方向 |
[2:11:06] | The same sunshine we basked in | 我们所沐浴的阳光 |
[2:11:08] | will warm the faces of our descendants generations to come. | 将温暖我们子孙后代的脸庞 |
[2:11:12] | How could they wanna kill us? | 他们为什么想杀了我们 |
[2:11:14] | Because their oceans rose and their rivers ran dry. | 因为他们的海平面上升 河流干涸 |
[2:11:18] | Don’t you see? They have no choice but to turn back. | 你还不明白吗 他们别无选择 只能逆转时间 |
[2:11:22] | We’re responsible. | 我们是罪魁祸首 |
[2:11:38] | Knowing this, do you still want me to stop? | 知道这些之后 你还想阻止我吗 |
[2:11:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:11:43] | Each generation looks out for its own survival. | 每代人都要想方设法生存 |
[2:11:45] | That’s exactly what they’re doing. | 这正是他们在做的事 |
[2:11:47] | But not you. You’re a traitor. | 但你不是 你是个叛徒 |
[2:11:50] | Bringing death to all, | 你自己活不久了 |
[2:11:50] | because you have no life of your own left. | 就想拉所有人陪葬 |
[2:11:53] | When I’m done, life continues. | 我事成之后 生命将会延续 |
[2:11:55] | Not your son’s. | 而你儿子会死 |
[2:11:56] | My greatest sin was to bring a son | 我最大的罪过就是明知世界将要毁灭 |
[2:11:58] | into a world I knew was ending. | 却还是生下了一个儿子 |
[2:12:00] | You think God will forgive me? | 你觉得上帝会宽恕我吗 |
[2:12:08] | Wait! | 等等 |
[2:12:10] | Wait! | 等等 |
[2:12:12] | God… | 天啊 |
[2:12:25] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[2:12:34] | Go! Go! Go! | 上 上 上 |
[2:12:38] | You don’t believe in God, or a future, | 你不相信上帝 也不相信未来 |
[2:12:41] | or anything outside of your own experience. | 不相信任何超出你经验范围之事 |
[2:12:43] | The rest is belief. | 超出的是信仰 |
[2:12:46] | And I don’t have it. | 而我没有信仰 |
[2:12:48] | Without it, you’re not human. | 没有信仰 你就不是人类 |
[2:12:50] | You’re just a madman. | 你只是个疯子 |
[2:12:52] | Or a god. | 或者是神明 |
[2:12:54] | Of sorts. | 差不多吧 |
[2:12:55] | Like I said. | 我就说你疯了吧 |
[2:13:00] | Don’t. Jesus. | 住手 天啊 |
[2:13:02] | Our time is up. | 时间到了 |
[2:13:10] | I’ll give your love to my wife. | 我会替你向我妻子示爱的 |
[2:13:13] | You’re forgetting. I haven’t met her yet. | 你忘了 我这时还没认识她 |
[2:13:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[2:13:16] | After you meet her, she dies. | 你认识她之后 她就死了 |
[2:13:18] | I’ll just give her my love instead. | 我还是自己向她示爱吧 |
[2:13:22] | Don’t do… | 不要 |
[2:13:24] | Volkov… | 沃尔科夫 |
[2:13:25] | 一枪打爆他的头 | |
[2:13:39] | Enough business, my love. | 别谈生意了 亲爱的 |
[2:14:08] | You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? | 你根本不知道我在说什么吧 |
[2:14:13] | But it sounds terribly important. | 但听起来是很重要的事 |
[2:14:18] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[2:14:19] | Aren’t you hot? | 你不热吗 |
[2:14:37] | What are you doing now? | 你在做什么 |
[2:14:39] | I spilled sunscreen. | 我把防晒霜洒出来了 |
[2:14:40] | – So what? – Slippery! | -那又怎样 -很滑 |
[2:14:46] | Just come here. | 过来吧 |
[2:14:51] | Turn over. | 转过去 |
[2:14:52] | You’ll like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[2:15:28] | I can’t do this. | 我装不下去了 |
[2:15:30] | I can’t let you think you’ve won. | 我不能让你以为自己赢了 |
[2:15:31] | Don’t spoil this moment, Kat. | 别毁了这一刻的美好 凯特 |
[2:15:33] | I’m not letting you go to your grave | 我不能让你死的时候 |
[2:15:34] | thinking we’re coming with you. | 想着我们会为你陪葬 |
[2:15:38] | You’re dying alone, Andrei. | 你要独自死去 安德烈 |
[2:15:40] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快快快 |
[2:15:41] | Tunnel’s sealed, gate’s closed. | 通道和门都封上了 |
[2:15:44] | Mahir, do you copy? | 马希尔 能收到吗 |
[2:15:45] | Yeah. | 能收到 |
[2:15:46] | Hold. I repeat, hold! | 待命 重复一遍 待命 |
[2:15:54] | Look in my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[2:15:56] | Which do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[2:15:59] | Despair or anger? | 绝望还是愤怒 |
[2:16:03] | I’m not the woman who could find love for you even though | 我不是那个内心被你折磨得伤痕累累 |
[2:16:06] | you scarred her on the inside. | 还能对你心存爱意的女人 |
[2:16:09] | I’m the vengeful bitch you scarred on the outside. | 我是身上被你留下伤疤 心存报复的贱人 |
[2:16:16] | No! | 不 |
[2:16:37] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[2:16:38] | Ives, she’s killed him. | 艾夫斯 她杀了他 |
[2:16:39] | Ives, do you copy? She’s killed him. | 艾夫斯 收到了吗 她杀了他 |
[2:16:41] | She jumped the gun. She killed him. | 她冲动了 她杀了他 |
[2:17:02] | Come on, come on! Do you think they made it? | 快进来 你觉得他们成功了吗 |
[2:17:09] | Screw it. | 豁出去了 |
[2:18:21] | Kat! You jumped the gun! | 凯特 你冲动了 |
[2:18:24] | I couldn’t do it. | 我装不下去了 |
[2:18:25] | I couldn’t let him die thinking he’d won. | 我不能让他死的时候以为自己赢了 |
[2:18:28] | I knew you’d find a way. | 我就知道你会有办法的 |
[2:18:30] | Wait, you found a way, we’re okay, right? | 等等 你找到办法了 我们安全了 对吗 |
[2:18:32] | Yeah, found a way. Be safe. | 对 找到办法了 保重 |
[2:18:56] | Thought you were inverted. | 你不是逆时间队的吗 |
[2:18:58] | Changed gears halfway. | 我中途换回来了 |
[2:19:01] | Looked like you needed help here. | 你们这边似乎需要帮助 |
[2:19:03] | Here? We needed help down there. | 这边 我们在下面才是真需要帮助 |
[2:19:07] | How’d you get that lock open? | 你怎么把锁打开的 |
[2:19:09] | Wasn’t me. Didn’t your team need you? | 不是我开的 你的小队不需要你吗 |
[2:19:12] | I’ll get ’em on the next pass. | 下次逆转我再跟他们汇合 |
[2:19:15] | All right, Ives? | 你还好吗 艾夫斯 |
[2:19:16] | Once I’ve caught my breath. | 先让我喘口气 |
[2:19:32] | No one who’s seen this leaves the field. | 见过这东西的人不能活着离开 |
[2:19:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[2:19:48] | We hide it. | 我们把它藏起来 |
[2:19:50] | We end our lives. | 然后自我了断 |
[2:19:53] | That’s the only way to be sure. | 只有这样才能万无一失 |
[2:19:57] | As to when… | 至于什么时候 |
[2:19:59] | maybe that’s every man’s decision to make for himself. | 还是留给大家自己决定吧 |
[2:20:02] | You’re not gonna kill us? | 你不杀我们吗 |
[2:20:04] | If I ever find you, I will. | 如果让我找到你们 我会的 |
[2:20:07] | But you won’t look too hard? | 但你不会拼命找吧 |
[2:20:09] | Yes, I will. | 我会的 |
[2:20:14] | You’re not going back to London to check on Kat, are you? | 你不会回伦敦看凯特吧 |
[2:20:16] | No. It’s far too dangerous. | 不会 太危险了 |
[2:20:20] | Even from afar? | 远远看一眼也不会吗 |
[2:20:22] | Even from afar. | 远远看一眼也不会 |
[2:20:26] | Ives! | 艾夫斯 |
[2:20:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[2:20:36] | Are you really going back in? | 你真的要逆转回去吗 |
[2:20:40] | I’m the only one who could’ve | 只有我才能 |
[2:20:41] | got that door open in time, right, Ives? | 及时打开那扇门 对吧 艾夫斯 |
[2:20:43] | Well, I don’t know any locksmiths as good as you. | 你是我见过开锁技术最好的 |
[2:20:47] | See? | 懂了吧 |
[2:20:49] | It’s me in there, again. | 里面那个人又是我 |
[2:20:52] | Weaving another past in the fabric of this mission. | 为这个任务的又一重过去穿针引线 |
[2:21:03] | Neil, wait! | 尼尔 等等 |
[2:21:09] | Just saved the world. | 刚拯救完世界 |
[2:21:11] | Can’t leave anything to chance. | 不能留下任何隐患 |
[2:21:13] | But can we change things if we do it differently? | 但是做不一样的选择 能改变发生的事吗 |
[2:21:16] | “What’s happened’s happened.” | “发生过的事已经发生了” |
[2:21:18] | Which is an expression of faith in the mechanics of the world. | 这是对于世界运转的信念 |
[2:21:22] | It’s not an excuse to do nothing. | 而非袖手旁观的借口 |
[2:21:25] | Fate? | 是命运吗 |
[2:21:25] | Call it what you want. | 你觉得是什么就是什么 |
[2:21:27] | What do you call it? | 你觉得是什么 |
[2:21:29] | Reality. | 现实 |
[2:21:33] | Now let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[2:21:40] | You never did tell me who recruited you, Neil. | 你还没告诉我是谁招募了你 尼尔 |
[2:21:42] | Haven’t you guessed by now? | 你还没猜出来吗 |
[2:21:45] | You did. | 是你啊 |
[2:21:47] | Only not when you thought. | 但不是你想的时间 |
[2:21:49] | You have a future in the past. | 你在过去有一段未来 |
[2:21:52] | Years ago for me. Years from now for you. | 我的过去 你的未来 |
[2:21:56] | You’ve known me for years? | 你认识我很多年了吗 |
[2:21:59] | For me, I think this is the end of a beautiful friendship. | 对我来说 这是一段美好友谊的结束 |
[2:22:03] | But for me, it’s just the beginning. | 但对我来说 这只是开始 |
[2:22:06] | We get up to some stuff. | 我们有不少经历 |
[2:22:08] | You’re gonna love it. You’ll see. | 你一定喜欢 等着瞧吧 |
[2:22:11] | This whole operation’s a temporal pincer. | 整个任务就是一次时间钳形行动 |
[2:22:14] | Whose? | 谁的任务 |
[2:22:17] | Yours! | 你的 |
[2:22:19] | You’re only halfway there. | 你才走了一半 |
[2:22:20] | I’ll see you at the beginning, friend. | 在起点见吧 朋友 |
[2:22:31] | We’re the people saving the world from what might have been. | 我们是拯救可能毁灭的世界的人 |
[2:22:34] | World will never know what could’ve happened. | 世人永远不会知道本来可能发生什么 |
[2:22:38] | And even if they did, they wouldn’t care. | 即使他们知道了 也不会在乎 |
[2:22:45] | ‘Cause no one cares about the bomb that didn’t go off. | 因为不会有人在乎没有引爆的炸弹 |
[2:22:46] | 西北三区加农街 | |
[2:22:49] | Only the one that did. | 他们只在乎引爆了的炸弹 |
[2:22:53] | Do it before the boy comes out. | 在孩子出来前动手 |
[2:22:57] | That’s your idea of mercy? | 这就是你的仁慈吗 |
[2:22:59] | You gave me your word. | 你向我保证过 |
[2:23:00] | And I told you then what it would be worth. | 我当时就说了 保证没什么意义 |
[2:23:04] | Here, today. | 此时 此地 |
[2:23:07] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[2:23:11] | Cannon Place, 3:00. Probably nothing, I’m… | 加农街 3点 大概没什么 我… |
[2:23:13] | Posterity. | 未来的人 |
[2:23:15] | Cannon Place, 3:00. Probably nothing, I’m… | 加农街 3点 大概没什么 我… |
[2:23:19] | I told you you’d have to start looking differently at the world. | 我跟你说过该换个方式看待世界了 |
[2:23:23] | I have to tie up the loose ends. | 我必须解决后患 |
[2:23:25] | That was never your job. | 这从来就不是你的任务 |
[2:23:26] | Then whose was it? | 那是谁的 |
[2:23:27] | Mine. | 我的 |
[2:23:28] | I realized I wasn’t working for you. | 我意识到我不是你的手下 |
[2:23:30] | We’ve both been working for me. | 你我都是我的手下 |
[2:23:32] | I’m the protagonist. | 我是主角 |
[2:23:37] | Then you’d better tie up those loose ends. | 那你最好赶快解决后患 |
[2:23:43] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[2:23:46] | It’s the bomb that didn’t go off. | 没有引爆的炸弹 |
[2:23:48] | The danger no one knew was real. | 没人察觉的威胁 |
[2:23:51] | 西北三区加农街 | |
[2:23:56] | That’s the bomb with the real power to change the world. | 那才是足以改变世界的力量 |