时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It’s funny the things that you remember from school. | 在学校时的记忆很有趣 |
[00:09] | One of my history teachers told me | 我的历史老师说,印地安人杀了卡斯特后 |
[00:10] | that after the Indians killed Custer, | |
[00:13] | two squaws shoved needles in his ears | 两个印地安女人把针塞进他耳朵里 |
[00:15] | so that he’d learn to listen better in the afterlife. | 好让他在来世时能学会好好聆听 |
[00:25] | You should’ve listened better. | 你本该好好聆听的 |
[00:45] | – Hey. | – Hey. -基诺 -帕特里克 |
[00:50] | Where is everyone? | -其他人呢? -其他人? |
[00:51] | “Everyone”? | 你本该打去警局请求支援的 |
[00:52] | You’re supposed to call the station, bring backup. | 你本该打去警局请求支援的 |
[00:54] | Trust me when I tell you, Gino, they would not have come. | 相信我说的话,基诺,他们不会来的 |
[00:57] | Do you have my gun? | 我的枪还在吗? |
[01:03] | Is this the place? | 就是这里吗? |
[01:05] | It’s right down there. | 就在那边 |
[01:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:12] | Okay, what are you doing? | 好了,你在干嘛? |
[01:14] | What are you talking about what am I doing? | 我在干嘛?什么意思? |
[01:16] | No, this is not how it works, Gino. | 不,这样行不通,基诺,懂吗? |
[01:17] | Okay, I can handle this. You stay here. | 我应付得了,你待在这里 |
[01:19] | Excuse me, that fucker tortured me. | 你说什么? |
[01:22] | I’m gonna be a part of this. | 那混蛋折磨过我,我要参与这件事 |
[01:25] | No, you’re not. | 想都别想 |
[01:27] | I am coming with you. | 我要跟你一起去 |
[01:28] | And the longer you sit here and think about it, | 坐在这里考虑得越久 |
[01:30] | the more likely it is that Henry is gonna get killed. | 亨利会被杀的可能性就越大 |
[01:33] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 真他妈的 |
[01:36] | You want to be fucking Rock Hudson? | 你想当英勇警探吗? |
[01:39] | You’re not going in without Susan Saint James. | 没有我这个搭档,你就别想进去 |
[02:02] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[02:04] | What are our lives gonna be like | 要是没在猎捕连续杀人魔 |
[02:06] | when we’re not hunting serial killers? | 我们的人生会是怎样的? |
[02:08] | Boring and pointless. | 无趣和毫无意义 |
[02:12] | Eating pasta every night and watching Hollywood Squares. | 每晚吃意大利面和一起看《好莱坞广场》 |
[02:16] | That sounds kind of perfect. | 听起来很美好 |
[02:32] | Oh, shit. | 天啊 |
[02:43] | Okay, okay… | 好的 好的 |
[02:49] | All the sudden, I’m starting not to like this. | 我突然开始不喜欢做这件事了 |
[02:51] | Oh, come on, Gino. | 拜托,基诺,你是记者 |
[02:54] | You’re a reporter. | |
[02:56] | Treat it like one of your stories. | 把这当作是你的新闻报道吧 |
[03:01] | Somehow, in journalism school, I missed the course on | 不知道为什么,在新闻学院时 |
[03:05] | breaking into the murderer’s lair. | 我错过了闯入杀人犯巢穴的那门课 |
[03:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[03:31] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗? |
[03:34] | Yeah, he’s still alive. | 对,还活着 |
[03:46] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[04:00] | Fucking holy mother of God. | 我的妈呀 |
[04:23] | – Synced and corrected by Firefly – – www.MY-SUBS.com – | |
[06:11] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[06:13] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 不敢相信会发生这种事,我们必须逃出去 |
[06:15] | Got to get out of here. | 真是个好主意,我都没想到呢 |
[06:17] | Well, there’s an idea. I hadn’t thought of that. | 真是个好主意,我都没想到呢 |
[06:19] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该逃出去 好的 |
[06:22] | Patrick! | -帕特里克 -别这样,别这样 |
[06:23] | Don’t. Don’t do that. | 别大声喊叫,这么做没用的 |
[06:26] | It doesn’t help. | 再说,他对你来说太幼齿了 |
[06:27] | Also… | 再说,他对你来说太幼齿了 |
[06:28] | He’s too young for you. | |
[06:29] | What? | 什么? |
[06:31] | I’m just saying, in my opinion, | 我只想说,在我看来 |
[06:32] | a gentleman of your élan should be with someone | 像你这样有朝气的男人应该有个更适合 |
[06:34] | who’s a more suitable, sophisticated life partner. | 更成熟老练的人生伴侣 |
[06:38] | I-I should’ve listened to him more. | 我该多听他的话的 |
[06:41] | I shouldn’t have been so unforgiving. | 不该这么得理不饶人的 |
[06:43] | God, this lament. | 天啊!这种悲叹 |
[06:45] | Oh, why couldn’t he have taken my other ear? | 他怎么不能把我的另一只耳朵也拿掉呢? |
[06:47] | Fuck! | 他妈的!他妈的 |
[06:48] | Fuck! | |
[06:50] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[06:53] | Thank God you’re alive. | 真庆幸你还活着 |
[06:58] | I didn’t think you were coming back. | 我没想到你会醒来 |
[07:02] | I’m sorry about the tenderizer. | 很抱歉用肉槌敲了你的头 |
[07:08] | I just… I had to have something that would work really fast. | 我只是…我需要能很快把你打晕的东西 |
[07:11] | I-I gauged my swing so I wouldn’t tenderize your brain. | 我有拿捏挥槌子的力度 这样才不会把你的脑袋敲烂 |
[07:15] | And the gag, I-I don’t like hearing people scream in pain. | 还有那个口塞… 我不喜欢听到别人痛苦的尖叫声 |
[07:20] | That’s not why I do this. | 那不是我这么做的原因 |
[07:33] | I wanted to get you alone so we could talk. | 我想让你单独待着,好让我们能聊聊 |
[07:39] | I just have to tell you… | 我只是很想告诉你… |
[07:42] | I’m a fan. | 我是你的粉丝 |
[07:44] | I admire you so much. | 我太欣赏你了 |
[07:48] | Must be hell being in that precinct. | 在那个警局里一定很难熬 |
[07:51] | What you go through on a daily basis, I can only imagine. | 你每天都得经历的事,我只能靠想象了 |
[07:57] | And even though we’re kind of working at cross purposes, | 虽然我们的目的好像是分歧的 |
[08:02] | I made a little change of plan. | 我稍微改变了我的计划 |
[08:08] | I already gave him a heart. | 我已经给他一颗心脏了 |
[08:10] | But it’s a heart from someone of no consequence. | 但那是个微不足道的人的心脏 |
[08:13] | But a sentinel, | 而一个卫兵,一个… |
[08:15] | a beacon of hope for the entire community, | 整个社群的希望之灯应该拥有更好的心脏 |
[08:18] | deserves better… | |
[08:21] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗? |
[08:23] | So, I’m going to give him your heart. | 所以我要给他你的心脏 |
[08:29] | A noble, beating heart. | 你高尚的、在跳动的心脏 |
[08:38] | I hope you realize what an honor this is. | 我希望你知道这是多大的荣耀 |
[08:42] | But please bear with me first. | 但请你先忍耐一下 |
[08:52] | I’ve got to correct a mistake. | 我必须纠正一个错误 |
[09:07] | What could you possibly be laughing at? | 你怎么可能还笑得出来? |
[09:10] | That’s a viscera chart. | 那是内脏结构图,你看 |
[09:12] | Look. | 那张图表说明了所有被丢弃的部位 |
[09:13] | That chart, it shows all the parts they threw away. | 那张图表说明了所有被丢弃的部位 |
[09:17] | That’s what this room was for. | 这就是这个房间的用处 |
[09:19] | That’s why he put us here, what he thinks of us. | 这就是他把我们绑在这里的原因 这就是他眼中的我们 |
[09:24] | Fuck. | 该死的 他妈的 |
[09:32] | What are you doing? | -你在干嘛? |
[09:33] | Destroying my hand is what I’m doing. | -毁掉我的手啊 |
[09:35] | It’s really gonna cut down on my self-love. | 这真的会减少打手枪的次数了 |
[09:44] | Oh. | 天啊!你成功了,你他妈的成功了 |
[09:45] | Jesus, you did it. You fucking did it. | 天啊!你成功了,你他妈的成功了 |
[09:46] | Shh, shh, shh. | |
[09:48] | Not so quick, Tinkerbell. | 别那么快就激动,小仙子 |
[09:50] | Oh, this other one is too tight. It’s not gonna loosen up. God. | 另一只手太紧了,不会松开的 |
[09:55] | Then get something to get us free. | -天啊 -能拿个东西解开手铐吗? |
[09:57] | Keys, on the wall. | 钥匙,就在墙上 |
[10:01] | And these tables don’t move. | 但这些手术台不能移动 |
[10:03] | Try to find a-a small knife, something to pick the lock. | 找找看有没有小刀 或是能把锁撬开的东西 |
[10:06] | Who am I? Houdini, suddenly? | 什么?我突然成了逃脱大师吗? |
[10:09] | Jesus. | 天啊 天啊 |
[10:13] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 太好了…太好了 |
[10:23] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[10:32] | These tools aren’t sharp enough to cut through this metal cuff. | 这些工具都不够锋利,无法割断金属手铐 |
[10:36] | Oh, I don’t want to do that. | 我不想这么做 |
[10:39] | Ooh, goddamn it, I don’t want to do that. | 该死的,我不想这么做 |
[10:42] | Wh-What are you talking about? | 你在说什么?不想做什么? |
[10:44] | Do what? | |
[10:47] | Oh, fuck it. | 去他妈的,我大概是罪有应得吧 |
[10:48] | I guess I deserve it. | |
[10:50] | No. No, no. | 不…不,我们谁都不该受这种罪 |
[10:51] | None of us deserve this. | 不…不,我们谁都不该受这种罪 |
[10:55] | I could’ve stopped this fucker a long time ago. | 我本来很久以前就能阻止这个混蛋 |
[10:58] | Deep down, I knew it was him. | 在我内心,我早知道是他 |
[11:01] | But I just buried my head in the sand. | 但我只是把头埋在沙里 |
[11:04] | I just decided that it didn’t affect me, | 我只是认定了那对我并没有影响 |
[11:08] | and so I let people die. | 所以我让别人去死 |
[11:12] | My people. | 我的同类 |
[11:15] | Our people. | 我们的同类 |
[11:19] | Well, this is where… | 看来这里是我为大家做点贡献的地方了 |
[11:24] | … I give something back. | |
[11:27] | Henry, what are you doing? | 亨利,你要干嘛? |
[11:29] | Henry? | 亨利? |
[11:32] | Henry, what are you… ? | 亨利,你想做…? |
[11:34] | No, Henry. | 不要,亨利 |
[11:36] | No. | 不要,不要 |
[11:39] | No! | 不要 |
[12:01] | Hey. | 喂… |
[12:05] | Hey! | 喂! 你好 |
[12:15] | So, you’re making a beacon of hope for our community. | 所以你是在为我们社群制造希望之灯? |
[12:19] | You really love our community, huh? | 你真的很爱我们社群,对吧? |
[12:21] | It’s all I care about. | -那是我唯一在乎的 |
[12:22] | Yeah? | -是吗? |
[12:23] | How many of us do you have to butcher | 为了制造那个东西 |
[12:25] | to make that… thing? | 你必须杀掉我们多少人? |
[12:30] | The Sentinel has to come from us. | 卫兵必须是我们自己人 |
[12:33] | What would you have me use? Straights? | 你会希望我用谁?直男吗? |
[12:35] | Some sacrifices were necessary. | 一些牺牲是必要的 |
[12:39] | The deaths of our unfortunate brothers proved something. | 我们不幸兄弟的死证明了某些事情 |
[12:42] | Yeah, what? | 是吗?证明了什么? |
[12:45] | That no one cares about us. | 证明了没有人在乎我们 |
[12:47] | That no one cares what happens to us. | 没有人在乎我们的遭遇 |
[12:49] | Especially the police. | 尤其是警察 |
[12:51] | I think I proved my point, don’t you? | 我证明了我的观点吧,不觉得吗? |
[12:54] | You really think this ugly lump of dead meat | 你真的认为 这丑陋的一团死肉会为每个人 |
[12:57] | is going to make a difference to anybody? | 带来改变吗? |
[12:59] | He won’t be dead. | 他不会是死的 |
[13:01] | You’ve heard stories about people | 有听说过有人掉到冰底下的故事吧? |
[13:03] | who’ve fallen beneath the ice | |
[13:05] | and survived for 20 minutes before being revived? | 在被救活之前,撑过了二十分钟 |
[13:07] | Right now he’s being kept fresh by embalming fluid, | 目前,防腐液让他不会腐烂 |
[13:10] | but once your heart is in place, | 但只要你的心脏一到位 |
[13:12] | I’ll drain the fluid, transfuse some of my blood, | 我就会把防腐液抽干,输入我的血 |
[13:16] | an injection of adrenaline | 注射肾上腺素,然后电击心脏… |
[13:18] | and a hit of the paddles… | |
[13:22] | The blood will flow, the heart will pump, | 血液会循环,心脏会跳动 |
[13:25] | and he’ll live again, | 然后他就会复活 |
[13:27] | ready to take his place among the world. | 准备好在世上完成他的任务了 |
[13:30] | It’s all very exciting. | 一切都令人非常振奋 |
[13:47] | Hey. | 喂! |
[13:52] | There we go. | 这就对了 |
[13:55] | Out with the old… | 汰旧… 他妈… |
[14:01] | … and in with the new. | 换新 不 |
[14:06] | Get back, you sick fuck! | 退后,你这个死变态 |
[14:07] | I said get the fuck back! | 你他妈的退后 |
[14:11] | You should’ve killed me while you had the chance, Whitely. | 你本该趁机杀了我的,惠特利 |
[14:17] | Right? | 你敢试试? 我们要让你为那些被你杀掉的人付出代价 |
[14:18] | We’re gonna make you pay | 我们要让你为那些被你杀掉的人付出代价 |
[14:19] | for what you did to those people. | |
[14:21] | They died for the greater good. | 他们是为了更伟大的利益而死的 |
[14:23] | I’m doing something glorious, | 我是在做一件光荣的事,会改变世界的事 |
[14:25] | something that will change the world. | |
[14:27] | How did shoving needles under my fingernails | 把针刺进我的指甲里 |
[14:29] | help you to change the world? | 怎么帮到你改变世界? |
[14:32] | I wasn’t torturing you, I was testing you. | 我那时并不是在折磨你,我是在考验你 |
[14:36] | It’s like that man in the leather bar. | 就好像那个在皮革酒吧的家伙 |
[14:38] | I just knew right away he wasn’t worthy. | 我一眼就看出来他不配 |
[14:41] | And-and the parts that I didn’t use, | 那些我没用到的部位 |
[14:44] | I left for the police to find. | 我把它们留给警察去找 |
[14:46] | To show how powerless they were, | 让他们知道他们有多无能 |
[14:47] | and how little they cared for us. | 有多不在乎我们 |
[14:49] | You’re going to tell me that you didn’t get off | 你想说在所有过程中,你并没得到 |
[14:51] | on all that just a little bit? | 一丁点快感? |
[14:53] | I have my demons. | 我内心有恶魔 |
[14:54] | I faced them that night | 那晚你请我帮那个小男生分尸时 |
[14:56] | you hired me to cut up that boy, Henry. | 我就面对了它们,亨利 |
[15:03] | I confess, I enjoyed it. | 我承认我很享受 |
[15:06] | And that’s the part of me that needs to get burned away. | 而那是我需要被洗涤烧毁的一部分 |
[15:13] | No. | 不对 |
[15:17] | All of you needs to be burned away. | 整个你都需要被烧成灰烬 |
[15:20] | The Sentinel is our salvation. | 卫兵是我们的救星,他会拯救我们 |
[15:22] | He will save us. | |
[15:23] | He will show the world our suffering and will redeem us. | 他会让全世界都看到我们的苦难 他会救赎我们 |
[15:26] | The only one who needs redemption is you, buddy. | 唯一需要救赎的人是你,朋友 |
[15:51] | But you don’t get it. | 但你不会得到任何救赎的 (《市区本地人报》) (迈泰杀人魔死了) (同志英雄警察诉说一切) (腐败警察保护了杀人魔?) |
[16:32] | Officer Read, how’s it feel to be a gay cop? | 芮德警官,当同志警察的感受如何? |
[16:47] | I’m just as shocked as you are. | 我跟你一样震惊 |
[16:50] | But what can you expect from a… | 但你能期待什么呢? |
[16:54] | “department that treats gays like they don’t exist, | 这里是“把同志视为不存在族群的部门 |
[16:58] | or worse, that they shouldn’t exist”. | 或更糟的,认为他们不应该存在” |
[17:03] | You know, you surprise me, Mulcahey. | 知道吗?你让我很惊讶,马卡西 |
[17:06] | Because I’m reading a fag rag? | 因为我在看同志小报吗? |
[17:08] | No. I didn’t know that you could read. | 不是,我之前并不知道你识字 |
[17:14] | I would offer to clear out my desk, | 我会很乐意清理我的办公桌 |
[17:16] | but I’m pretty sure that’s painted shut. | 但我很确定它被油漆封死了 |
[17:19] | I don’t need your badge, Detective Read. | -我不需要你的警徽,芮德警探 -把它交给需要的人吧 |
[17:21] | Give it to someone who does. | 你能不能等一下? |
[17:22] | Would you hang on a second? | 你能不能等一下? |
[17:24] | Have a seat, would you? | -请坐,行吗? |
[17:26] | There’s nothing left to say. | -没什么好说的了 |
[17:28] | Oh, yeah, that-that’s the truth right there. | 是啊,那的确是事实,你几乎全都说了 |
[17:30] | You pretty much said it all. | |
[17:32] | Made us sound like a lost division of the SS. | 让我们听起来像是失落的纳粹党卫分队 |
[17:36] | You know, believe it or not, I get where that comes from. | 不管你信不信,我明白你为何藐视警局 |
[17:38] | Some of these guys, they, uh… | 有一部分警员,他们… |
[17:40] | Well, I don’t need to tell you. | 但不需要我来告诉你 |
[17:43] | Just wish you hadn’t gone to the press. | 我只希望你没去找过媒体 |
[17:45] | You know? | 明白吗? |
[17:46] | Doesn’t mean you’re getting fired. | 这并不表示你会被革职 |
[17:49] | What makes you think I’m not quitting? | 你怎么就认为我不会辞职呢? |
[17:51] | Well, I hope you’ll stick around and help us fix this mess. | 我希望你会留下来帮我们解决这个烂摊子 |
[17:55] | Relations with your, uh, community. | 搞好跟你们社群的关系 |
[17:58] | You know, you can head up a sort of outreach. | 你可以主导扩大服务范围 |
[18:00] | You must be getting a lot of heat from upstairs, huh? | 你一定是被楼上的人批得很惨吧? |
[18:03] | Look, whether I am or not, I’m sincere about this. | 不管是不是,对这件事,我是诚心诚意的 |
[18:06] | “Sincere”. | 诚心诚意 |
[18:11] | Why don’t we start with reopening every single case | 我们何不开始重启每件 因为其中一个受害者是同志 |
[18:14] | you swept under the rug because one of the victims was gay, huh? | 而被你隐瞒的案件调查? |
[18:16] | And I’m just thinking off the top of my head here. | 我根本不需多加思索就能想到 |
[18:18] | How about that poor teenage boy | 那个在布朗克斯 |
[18:20] | who was beat half to death in the Bronx? | 被打得半死的可怜青少年呢? |
[18:23] | Or the couple who were kissing in public | 或是那对在公共场所接吻 |
[18:25] | and got pelted with bricks in the street? | 在大街上被人扔砖块的情侣? |
[18:27] | Or the assholes who turned up with baseball bats | 或是一群拿着球棒的混蛋,闯入私人派对 |
[18:30] | to a private party and smashed the place up? | 乱砸的案件呢? |
[18:32] | And where are we, huh? | 我们警察在哪里?你说 |
[18:35] | Where the fuck are we with the gay bar fire investigation? | 同志酒吧纵火案的调查 我们他妈的在哪里? |
[18:38] | No? | 不会重启吗? |
[18:41] | Not that sincere? | 并没那么诚心诚意 |
[18:45] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[18:47] | Fuck this whole department. | 去他妈的整个警局 |
[18:51] | Detective Read. | 芮德警探 |
[18:53] | Nah, it’s not “Detective” anymore. | 不,已经不是警探了,不是了,长官 |
[18:54] | No, sir. | |
[18:57] | It’s just Read now. | 现在只是芮德 |
[19:14] | Hey. Sorry about the wait. | 亚当,抱歉让你等这么久 |
[19:16] | Had a little issue upstairs. | 我在楼上有点小麻烦 |
[19:18] | So, uh, like I said, this is… | 那个…就像我说过的,这… |
[19:22] | This is going to be extremely difficult. | 这会是极度困难的事 |
[19:26] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗? |
[19:28] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[19:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:35] | There is, uh, considerable damage | 这些尸体死后都遭到了相当大的破坏 |
[19:37] | to the postmortem of these bodies, | |
[19:39] | so I’m really not expecting you to identify | 所以我们并不指望你能认出你朋友的残骸 |
[19:41] | any of your friend’s remains. | |
[19:42] | But, uh, we got to take a shot. | 但我们必须试试 |
[19:45] | What did he do to them? | 那他做了什么? |
[19:52] | He was taking them apart | 他把他们分尸了 |
[19:53] | and using the pieces to make his own creation. | 然后用各种部位做了他自己的创造物 |
[19:58] | Targeted intellectual guys for the organs, | 锁定知识分子,为了取得他们的器官 |
[20:01] | and beautiful men for the physical features. | 还有美男,为了他们的外貌特征 |
[20:09] | Nothing about this is gonna be easy. | 这一切都会很不容易 |
[20:12] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗? -好了 |
[20:16] | You, uh, you know, you’re very good to do this. | 你…你知道你… 你这么做真的很棒 |
[20:22] | Would you believe we’ve only ever had one family | 你能相信只有一家人站出来 |
[20:24] | come forward to identify remains? | 指认这些残骸吗? |
[20:27] | Guess they preferred their sons dead than gay, huh? | 我猜他们宁愿自己的儿子死了 而不是同性恋吧 |
[20:41] | You just described it to me, but… | 你刚刚才跟我描述过 |
[20:44] | I still can’t believe it. | 但我还是无法相信 |
[20:51] | How could… ? | 怎么可能… |
[20:53] | How could anybody do something like this? | 怎么会有人能做出这种事? |
[20:57] | What the fuck is wrong with people in this city? | 这城里的人到底是怎么了? |
[20:59] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[21:24] | I don’t see anything of Sully here. | 我没看到任何属于萨利的部位 |
[21:30] | If he’s here, | 就算他在这里,任何一个部位,我… |
[21:32] | or anywhere, I… | |
[21:35] | I can’t tell. | 我认不出来 |
[21:37] | You tried. | 我们试过了 |
[21:40] | That’s all we can do. | 这是我们唯一能做的事 |
[21:44] | How many men are a part of this thing? | 这东西是由几个人组成的? |
[21:49] | We think maybe seven bodies. | 我们认为可能有七具尸体 |
[21:51] | Well, there are a lot more murders | 被谋杀和失踪的人比这多很多 |
[21:53] | and missing guys than that. | |
[21:55] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[21:59] | Could it be fatal? | -有可能致命吗? |
[22:01] | It’s hard to say. Whatever this is, | -很难说 |
[22:03] | it’s now affecting our platelets and T cells. | 不管这是什么 我们的血小板和T细胞都受到了影响 |
[22:08] | And the others? Are-are you tracking them? | 其他人呢?你有在追踪吗? |
[22:12] | Half of my patients with these same symptoms have disappeared. | 一半有这些症状的病人都失踪了 |
[22:15] | What? | 什么? |
[22:17] | I couldn’t legally disclose this before, but now | 我之前没办法合法地透露这件事 |
[22:21] | that we know that Sully wasn’t a victim of the Mai Tai Killer, | 但现在我们知道萨利 不是迈泰杀人魔受害者 |
[22:23] | I feel like I have to tell you. | 我觉得我必须告诉你 |
[22:26] | – Sully was one of my first patients. – What the fuck, Hannah? | -萨利是我最早期的病人 -搞什么?汉娜 |
[22:30] | When I first heard he went missing, I assumed he went home | 我一听到他失踪时,我以为他回老家了 |
[22:32] | to be with his family because he was sick and… | 为了跟家人在一起,因为他生病了 |
[22:34] | Sully would’ve told me that. | -还有… |
[22:35] | He… | -萨利应该会告诉我的,他… |
[22:36] | He disappeared in the park that night. | 他那晚在公园里失踪了 |
[22:38] | I’m just as confused as you are, Adam. | 我跟你一样困惑,亚当 |
[22:41] | No. | |
[22:43] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这根本说不通,我… |
[22:46] | How could this illness be related | 这个病怎么会跟这些失踪案有关? |
[22:47] | to all of these disappearances? | |
[22:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:51] | And I don’t have the resources to find out. | 而我也没有能找到答案的资源 |
[22:53] | I’m sorry. I wish I did. | 很抱歉 真希望我有 |
[22:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:59] | Have you tried contacting any bigger labs or companies | 你有试过联络任何 可能帮得上忙的实验室或公司吗? |
[23:02] | – that could help? – 47 unanswered phone calls. | 47通未答复的电话 |
[23:04] | Even my university colleagues won’t touch this. | 就连我大学同事 都不想碰这没有经费的研究 |
[23:07] | Without funding, no one gives a shit. | -没有人在乎 |
[23:09] | I wish I were surprised. | -真希望我会感到惊讶 |
[23:10] | And the worst part is it’s not just one illness. | 最糟糕的部分是,不只有一种病 |
[23:13] | What Adam and I have is viral, | 我跟亚当是病毒感染,但可可是细菌感染 |
[23:14] | but what KK has is a bacterial infection, | |
[23:16] | similar to the deer on Fire Island. | 跟火岛上的鹿很相似 |
[23:19] | It’s the ticks. I told you, it’s biological warfare. | 是跳蚤 跟你们说过了,这是生物战争 大概是中央情报局搞的鬼 |
[23:23] | Probably the CIA. | 我们应该针对这件事写一篇报道 |
[23:24] | We should write an article about this. | 我们应该针对这件事写一篇报道 |
[23:27] | Put it in the Pride issue, start building interest now. | 刊登在同志尊严特刊 开始激起民众的关心 |
[23:29] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[23:30] | There’s still too much research that needs to be done. | 有待完成的研究太多了 |
[23:32] | Insect bites, rashes, fevers, disappearances. | 虫咬、皮疹、发烧、失踪案件 |
[23:36] | It’s all just too convoluted right now. | 目前一切都太错综复杂了 |
[23:37] | We’ll only print the facts. | 我们只会刊登事实 |
[23:39] | Let the readers make up their own minds. | 让读者自己决定要相信什么 |
[23:41] | We can’t trust the public | 你不能相信民众会自己得出合理的结论 |
[23:42] | to come to a rational conclusion on their own. | |
[23:44] | Half-baked science always leads to conspiracy theories. | 不完整的科学研究总会引发阴谋论 |
[23:48] | Sully didn’t go home to his parents. I checked. | 萨利并没有回父母家,我查过了 |
[23:51] | I hate to say it, but I think that there could be | 我真不想说,但我认为可能有更多 |
[23:53] | more victims of the Mai Thai Killer | 迈泰杀人魔受害者,只是还没找到而已 |
[23:54] | that just haven’t been found yet. | |
[23:56] | Or there’s another killer out there. | 我真不想说,但我认为可能有更多 或是还有另一个杀人魔 |
[23:59] | Do you hear yourself? | 你知道自己在说什么吗? |
[24:01] | There’s a leather daddy who’s stalking people | 有个皮革老爹在跟踪有血液疾病的人 |
[24:04] | with blood disorders? | 这实在太扯了 |
[24:05] | I mean, this is crazy. | 这实在太扯了 |
[24:07] | We caught the killer. | 我们抓到凶手了,结束了 |
[24:08] | It’s over. | |
[24:10] | I’m not crazy, okay? | 我不是疯子,好吗? |
[24:12] | I know what I saw. | 我知道自己看到了什么 |
[24:13] | And there is space, here, | 而这里有报道这件事的字段 |
[24:16] | for an article about this, | |
[24:17] | even if it’s just a little blurb. | 哪怕只是简短的报道 |
[24:20] | Adam. | 亚当,在这一切占据了我们的生活之前 |
[24:21] | Before all of this took over our lives, | |
[24:24] | Patrick and I put down a deposit on a Fire Island rental | 我和帕特里克在火岛上付了租房子的押金 |
[24:26] | and it comes up this weekend. | 而这周末正好能去住 |
[24:28] | I refuse to let it go to waste. | 我拒绝浪费押金 |
[24:31] | So why don’t you join us? | 所以你何不跟我们一起去? |
[24:33] | Take a break from all of this insanity. | 短暂地远离这所有疯狂的事 |
[24:37] | We’re trying to get on with our lives | 我们正努力继续过日子 |
[24:38] | and-and I think that you should, too. | 我觉得你也应该这样 |
[24:42] | I can’t. | 我没办法…我… |
[24:44] | Theo and Hannah are helping me reignite the search for Sully. | 席欧和汉娜都在帮我重启寻找萨利的行动 |
[24:49] | I-I can’t just… leave. | 我…我不能就这样离开 |
[24:52] | Bring them with you. It’s a big house. | 带他们一起去,那栋房子很大 |
[24:55] | I think the ocean air will do us all good. | 来自海洋的空气会对我们大家都好 |
[25:57] | – Hey. | – Hey. |
[25:59] | You okay? | -你好 -你好 你没事吧? |
[26:01] | – Uh-huh. – Good, good. | -没事 -很好,很好 |
[26:04] | I’m exhausted. I think the beach is gonna do us both good. | 我累坏了,我想海边对我们俩都会有好处 |
[26:08] | Right. | 很好 |
[26:10] | We are not gonna allow this to destroy us. | 很好 我们不能让这件事毁了我们 |
[26:15] | – It’s destroyed us already, Gino. – No. | -我们已经被毁了,基诺 -没有 |
[26:18] | – It’s broken. – We just got to get somewhere | -已经破裂了 -你只是得去某个地方 |
[26:20] | – away from these four walls. – Barbara died. | -远离这四面墙 -芭芭拉死了 |
[26:21] | – I understand. – She’s a good person. It’s my fault. | -我明白 -她是个好人,那是我的错 |
[26:23] | It’s… Patrick, it’s not your fault. | 帕特里克,那不是你的错 |
[26:25] | – It is my fault. – It’s not. | -是我的错,而她知道 -不是 |
[26:27] | She knows it. I just saw her, Gino. | 我刚刚看到她了,基诺 |
[26:31] | You saw who? | 看到谁了? |
[26:33] | I saw Barbara. | 我看到芭芭拉 |
[26:36] | I saw Barbara on the street, just… | 我刚在街上看到芭芭拉了 |
[26:40] | What? | 什么?怎么可能? |
[26:42] | Oh, my God, I’m going out of my fucking mind. | 天啊,我快要他妈的疯掉了 |
[26:44] | Hey. Hey. Hey. | -听我说…别这样… |
[26:45] | I’m going out of my fucking mind, Gino. | -我他妈的快发疯了,基诺 |
[26:47] | Hey, no, no, no. Shh. Come on, breathe. You’re safe. | 来,深呼吸,你很安全,没事的,没事的 |
[26:49] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | |
[26:51] | – We’re gonna be okay. – It’s not okay. It’s not okay, | -我们会没事的 -怎么会没事? |
[26:53] | Gino, we’re not gonna be okay. | 基诺,我们不可能会没事的 |
[26:54] | Look at our fucking lives. | 看看我们该死的生活 |
[26:56] | Look at our lives. | 看看我们的生活 |
[26:58] | Every day, | 每天都会有糟透了的事情发生 |
[27:00] | something terrible is gonna happen. | |
[27:04] | You’re safe, you’re safe. | 你是安全的,你很安全 |
[27:06] | I’m not. | 我不安全 |
[27:09] | And we’re not safe, Gino. | 我们不安全,基诺 |
[27:16] | You’re safe. | 你是安全的 |
[28:13] | Hi. You’ve reached Adam and Sully. | 你好,这是亚当和萨利的家,请留言 |
[28:15] | Leave a message. | |
[28:18] | Adam, it’s me. | 亚当,是我 |
[28:19] | Uh, I’m not gonna be able to make it to Fire Island. | 我没办法去火岛了 |
[28:22] | The way I’m feeling right now, | 我现在的感觉… |
[28:23] | I’m just too goddamn pregnant to handle that ferry ride. | 我的肚子太大了,忍受不了坐渡轮 |
[28:27] | I’m really sorry. Rain check? | 我真的很抱歉 下次吧? |
[28:56] | Hey, Mom. It’s Hannah. | 你好,妈妈 我是汉娜 |
[29:00] | I know we haven’t talked in a while, | 我知道我们有一阵子没联络了 |
[29:02] | but I just really needed to hear your voice. | 但我真的需要听到你的声音 |
[29:05] | There’s this disease going around | 现在有一种疾病在蔓延 |
[29:07] | and I’m afraid that I have it. | 我恐怕得了这种病 |
[29:13] | It’s my immune system. | 是我的免疫系统的问题 |
[29:16] | My white blood cell count is really low. | 我的白血球数非常低 |
[29:19] | I don’t need to get into the details, but… | 但我不需要说明细节 但是… |
[29:25] | I’m just really scared, Mama. | 我只是真的很害怕,妈妈 |
[29:30] | I was wondering if it’d be okay if I came | 我想知道我能不能去跟你住一阵子? |
[29:33] | and stayed with you for a little while. Okay. | 好的 |
[29:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:45] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会儿见 (《市区本地人报》) (社论) (我们无所不在) |
[30:38] | Pride. | 尊严 |
[30:40] | What does the word mean in the face of so much death? | 面对这么多死亡 “尊严”的意涵是什么? |
[30:43] | Pride is a construct, | 尊严是一种概念 |
[30:45] | something we summon to unite us | 我们疲惫和脆弱时呼唤它 |
[30:46] | when we feel tired and weak. | 好让我们不会支离破碎 |
[30:49] | Pride takes work, but death comes easily. | 尊严需要付出努力,但死亡却来得容易 |
[30:52] | Death is an old friend, | 死亡是个老朋友 |
[30:55] | someone every gay person has known their whole lives. | 是每个同志都认识了一辈子的老朋友 |
[30:59] | As we walk the streets, in our jobs, and in our homes, | 当我们走在大街上、在上班和在家里时 |
[31:02] | we have seen how quickly the world’s hatred | 我们都见过,世界对我们的仇恨 |
[31:04] | towards us can escalate to violence. | 多快就能演变成暴力 |
[31:09] | In a glance or in a kiss, | 轻轻一瞥或一个吻 |
[31:11] | death is always lurking around the corner. | 死亡总是潜伏在角落里 |
[31:15] | Some of us drown out death’s low roar with sex, | 我们有些人借由性爱来淹没死亡的低吼 |
[31:18] | some drown it out with drugs or food or work. | 有些人则利用毒品、食物或工作来淹没它 |
[31:22] | But no matter our vices, when that low roar grows to a rattle, | 但不管我们的恶习为何 当低吼声恶化成惊恐 |
[31:26] | and when that rattle ruptures, | 而那份惊恐又爆裂时 |
[31:28] | we can no longer ignore the seismic terror | 我们就不能再忽略每天与死亡共舞 |
[31:30] | of our daily dance with death. | 天崩地裂的恐慌感了 |
[31:32] | Something is coming, | 有东西要来了 |
[31:34] | something evil on the horizon. | 邪恶的东西即将出现 |
[31:35] | Yes, the Mai Thai Killer was a sick man. | 没错,迈泰杀人魔是个精神异常的人 |
[31:38] | But was there some ounce of virtue in his impulse | 但他的冲动中是否有一丁点美德? 想创造卫兵 |
[31:41] | to build a Sentinel, | 来保护他正在伤害的人? |
[31:42] | to protect the very people he hurt? | 来保护他正在伤害的人? |
[31:44] | Was this his Pride? | 这就是他的尊严吗? |
[31:47] | For those of us on the outskirts… | 我们中那些处在边缘、不被看见 |
[31:48] | the unseen, the abused, the demeaned, | 被凌辱、被贬低和贫困的人 |
[31:51] | and the impoverished… | 对死亡的恐惧引领我们走向毁灭 |
[31:52] | the terror of our mortality | 对死亡的恐惧引领我们走向毁灭 |
[31:53] | leads us to destruction. | |
[31:55] | We lash out, | 我们的情绪失控了 |
[31:57] | we hurt ourselves, and those who love us. | 我们伤害了自己和那些爱我们的人 |
[31:59] | We lie, we steal, | 我们说谎,我们盗窃 |
[32:01] | and if we are driven to it, we kill. | 还有在被逼迫之下,我们会杀人 |
[32:06] | Who am I to judge those who have gone down this path? | 我有何资格去批判那些走上这条路的人? |
[32:08] | Aren’t their impulses the same as mine? | 难道他们的冲动跟我的有所不同? |
[32:11] | Isn’t their rage justified? | 难道他们的愤怒不合理吗? |
[32:13] | Did they simply choose death | 他们是否干脆选择了死亡 |
[32:15] | because it was closer than Pride could ever be? | 因为死亡永远都比尊严更触手可及? |
[32:18] | The hypocrisy is untenable. | 虚伪是站不住脚的 |
[32:20] | Homosexuals must be treated like criminals. | 同性恋必须被当作罪犯一样对待 |
[32:25] | What if we found value in our trauma? | 要是我们在创伤中找到价值呢? |
[32:27] | Listened to it, rather than ignored it? | 好好倾听,而不是忽略它 |
[32:29] | Could the force of our collective anger | 我们集体愤怒的力量 |
[32:31] | actually become our savior? | 实际上能否成为我们的救星? |
[32:34] | As I laid bound to the table of the killer, | 当我被绑在杀人魔的手术台上 勇于面对死亡之际 |
[32:36] | looking death in the eye, I didn’t see evil. | 我并没看到恶魔 |
[32:38] | I saw suffering created by the world who gave a man | 我看到了世界造成的痛苦 |
[32:42] | no other choice but to destroy. | 它让一个人别无选择,只能去摧毁 |
[32:44] | Imagine if we enlisted our gay rage as our Sentinel. | 试想要是我们征集了同志的愤怒 作为我们的卫兵会怎样? |
[32:49] | If, rather than sinking into the abyss of our despair, | 如果我们没有陷入绝望的深渊 |
[32:51] | or painting over our wounds with Pride, | 或是用尊严来涂抹我们的伤口 |
[32:55] | we used anger as our compass. | 而是把我们的愤怒当作是我们的指南针 |
[32:59] | Where would it lead us? | 这会引领我们到哪里? |
[33:02] | What could it do for us? | 能为我们做什么? |
[33:04] | I saw a man who become a monster | 我看到一个人变成了恶魔 |
[33:07] | because it’s who the world expected him to be. | 因为世界期望他成为那样的人 |
[33:12] | It’s time we acknowledge that this monster | 是时候我们承认 |
[33:14] | has been implanted in all of us. | 这个恶魔已经嵌入我们每个人心中 |
[33:19] | And the only way to release him | 而释放它的唯一方式 |
[33:21] | is to release society’s expectations | 就是解除社会对我们的各种期待 |
[33:23] | of who and what we should be. | 期待我们该成为谁和什么样的人 (彩虹少年之家) |
[33:30] | This is our freedom. | 这是我们的自由 |
[33:34] | This is our way out. | 这是我们的出路 |
[33:38] | This is our Pride. | 这是我们的尊严 |
[33:41] | This is our Sentinel. | 这就是我们的卫兵 |
[35:02] | – Synced and corrected by Firefly – – www.MY-SUBS.com – | (《市区本地人报》) (同志尊严) |