Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第11季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第11季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Help me! 救我!
[00:04] Help me! 救救我!
[00:07] Help me! 救救我!
[00:10] Patrick! 派屈克! (出口)
[00:52] Help… me! 救我! (15号冰柜) (楼梯) (B座)
[01:23] Gino! 基诺!
[01:29] Fuck! (地下三楼)
[01:31] Gino! 该死的 基诺! (闲人勿进) (危险) (太平间)
[01:45] Gino? 基诺?
[01:59] Gino! 基诺!
[02:03] – Synced and corrected by Firefly – – www.MY-SUBS.com –
[03:12] Hey, hey, what’s going on with you? 喂,你是怎么了?
[03:16] What is it? 怎么了?
[03:19] Jesus. 天啊
[03:20] They’re everywhere. 天啊 我全身都是
[03:23] Fleas? You brought home fleas. 跳蚤吗?
[03:25] Where the fuck did you get fleas?! 你把跳蚤带回家了? 他妈的从哪儿来的跳蚤?
[03:27] You think you got those from me? 你觉得是我传给你的?
[03:29] Patrick, yes, I absolutely got them from you. 派屈克,对,绝对是你传给我的
[03:31] You’re covered in them. 你全身都是疹子
[03:32] I-I’ll go to the pharmacy, okay? 我会去药局,行吗?
[03:34] I’ll get you some cream. Let me handle this. 我去帮你买药膏
[03:35] Gino, please, please, let me look at this. 让我来处理,基诺,拜托,请你让我看看
[03:38] I did not survive yesterday for this. 我昨天活了下来不是为了这个
[03:41] 86 degrees and climbing (早上七点)
[03:43] toward a midday high of 105. 华氏86度,中午将飙升到105度
[03:45] It’s shaping up to be the hottest day of the year. 将逐渐形成年度最高温的一天
[03:48] Oh, well, great. 太好了
[03:50] “At the scene, one Village resident called for action. 「现场有一位村民呼吁采取行动
[03:53] ‘Seven people died in that fire. “那场大火死了七个人
[03:55] No one is saying that it was arson. 没人认为那是纵火
[03:56] It was. I saw it happen’, said witness Adam Carpenter. 但它是,我亲眼所见” 证人亚当卡本特说
[04:01] ‘Maybe we should set some fires of our own “或许我们应该自己开始纵火
[04:03] until something is done about it’. 直到有人采取行动为止”
[04:04] By Cranston Short”. 作者克莱斯顿索特」
[04:06] Who the hell is Cranston Short? 克莱斯顿索特是谁?
[04:08] New friend. 新朋友,不同的策略
[04:09] – Different tactic. – Adam, 新朋友,不同的策略
[04:11] if you’re gonna use a pen name, you can’t also quote yourself 亚当,就算你使用笔名
[04:13] in the same article. It’s not ethical. 也不能在同一篇报导中引述自己的话
[04:15] Ethical? 这没职业道德 职业道德?
[04:17] Fuck ethical. 去他的职业道德
[04:18] Seven people are dead, Gino. Murdered. 去他的职业道德 有七个人死了,基诺,被谋杀了
[04:21] Do you know what it smells like when someone is burning 你知道人被烧死时,是什么味道吗?
[04:23] to death, what that smells like?! 闻起来是怎样的吗?
[04:25] Actually, I do. 其实我知道,所以把这写进故事里
[04:26] So put that in the story. 其实我知道,所以把这写进故事里
[04:28] Put your name on it. 把你的名字放上去
[04:30] Stop hiding. 别再躲藏了
[04:34] I worry this isn’t gonna do anything. 我担心这一点用也没有
[04:36] I-I feel like we’re… 我感觉我们是在对牛弹琴
[04:37] preaching to empty seats with these personal stories, Gino. 告诉大家这些个人经历,基诺
[04:40] Stop being a coward. 别再当懦夫了
[04:42] Make some noise. People will listen. ♪ In olden days, a glimpse of stocking ♪ ♪ Was looked on as something shocking ♪ ♪ But now, God knows ♪ ♪ Anything goes ♪ ♪ The world has gone mad today and good’s bad today ♪ ♪ And black’s white today and day’s night today ♪ ♪ When most guys today that women prize today ♪ ♪ Are just silly gigolos ♪ 制造一点声音吧,有人会听见的
[05:11] ♪ And though I’m not a great romancer ♪ ♪ I know that I’m bound to answer ♪ ♪ When you propose ♪ ♪ Anything goes. ♪ (俄罗斯与土耳其浴)
[05:24] – Is that it? – Oh, Ms. Pizazz, 就这样而已吗?
[05:26] I have been coming here to watch you 皮札玆小姐,我来这里看你表演快十年了
[05:28] – for almost ten years, and I am s… – You’re a fan. I get it. -我… -你是粉丝,我懂
[05:31] And I so appreciate it. 我也非常感激你
[05:34] You are also hired. 你也被聘用了
[05:36] Oh.
[05:37] Weekends, midnight to closing. 每个周末,午夜开始直到关门
[05:39] Don’t be late. 别迟到
[05:41] Thank you. 谢谢你
[05:42] Now get off my stage. 离开我的舞台吧
[05:44] You, too. 你也是
[05:50] – I got eyes in the back of my head, you know. – Oh, sorry. 我后脑勺长眼睛,知道吗?
[05:52] I was… I was just waiting till you had a free moment. 抱歉,我只想等到你有空的时候
[05:54] My time is precious. Why do you think I hired a swing? 我的时间很宝贵 你以为我干嘛请了个大夜班歌手?
[05:57] I’m Gino Barelli. I work with The New York Native. 我是基诺伯瑞利 我在《纽约本地人报》工作
[05:59] Well, I’m not buying any more half-page ads 我不会再刊登半页广告
[06:02] in any more half-assed gay rags, my friend. 在任何半吊子的同志小报上了,朋友
[06:04] I’m not here to sell you anything. 我不是来卖广告的,我只想问你几个问题
[06:06] I just wanted to ask you a few questions.
[06:08] Well, my businesses have a rule… 可是我做生意有个规则
[06:10] no press, no prying eyes. 不接触媒体,不做包打听
[06:12] As far as the rest of the world is concerned, 对世界的其他角落来说
[06:15] – this place does not exist. – Well, 这地方根本不存在
[06:17] then you just inspired a new spotlight in The Native. 那你刚就给了我一个灵感 《本地人报》的新焦点
[06:20] I’m calling it… 叫做「虚假的朋友」
[06:21] “False Friend”.
[06:23] As in false friend to our readers, 就像是我们读者
[06:26] the customers that you bleed dry. 和被你榨干血的客人的虚假朋友
[06:28] – Excuse me? – One of the young men -你说什么?
[06:30] who disappeared was last seen here. -其中一名失踪的年轻人
[06:32] And as far as I can tell, 最后一次被看见是在这里,据我所知
[06:34] nobody’s done anything about it. 没人对此做过任何事
[06:35] So I figure that people need to know 所以我觉得大家都必须知道你有多不在乎
[06:38] just how little you care.
[06:40] Threats. 威胁
[06:42] Do you even know about this business? 你了解这门生意吗?
[06:44] Do you know who protects this business? -你知道是谁在保护这种行业吗?
[06:47] I have no idea. But I do wonder what they’re gonna think -一无所知
[06:49] about the money drying up. 但我很好奇,钱在逐渐耗尽时 他们会怎么想?
[06:51] Missing kids means empty seats. 有小伙子失踪就意味着空荡荡的场子
[06:54] And so does bad press. 还有负面的媒体报导
[06:56] Huh, I have nothing to say to you. 我无可奉告
[06:58] Oh. Perfect quote.
[07:01] Thank you. “She takes our money and she runs. 完美的引用来源,谢谢你 她拿了我们的钱就逃跑了
[07:04] Nothing to add, nothing to contribute. 不多说一句,也毫无贡献
[07:06] Take, yes. 收获,她要
[07:08] Give, never”. 付出,想都别想
[07:10] Jesus. 我的天…
[07:15] We need help. We need you. 我们需要帮助,我们需要你
[07:20] I get it. I’m Sicilian. 我懂
[07:22] And you? 我祖籍在西西里,你呢?
[07:23] Calabrese. 卡拉布里亚
[07:26] Hard head. 很固执
[07:33] I was the grand marshal at the Pride Parade back in ’71. 1971年的同志骄傲大游行,我是总领队
[07:37] Two mules and a wagon. 有两只驴子和一辆马车
[07:39] But I was on that wagon. 但我是在马车上的支持者
[07:41] On it ever since. 到现在都还是支持者
[07:42] I’ve spent decades in this dungeon. 我在这个地下城度过了几十年
[07:46] Quite a comedown from the dressing rooms 从普利茅斯剧院的梳妆室到这里
[07:48] of the Plymouth Theatre. 算是满落魄的
[07:50] Four flights up, 有四楼,而每个夏天
[07:51] and every summer 有四楼,而每个夏天
[07:53] the Shuberts made us bring in our own fans. 舒伯特兄弟都会要求我们 把自己的粉丝带进剧场
[07:56] I had three dressers quit on me. 有三个服装师弃我而去
[08:01] You gays have a weak constitution, you know that? 你们同志的体质很脆弱,知道吗?
[08:06] No shit. 的确如此
[08:14] What do you want? 你要什么?采访?
[08:15] An interview? 你要什么?采访?
[08:17] Yeah. 对
[08:18] Just… 对 只是在该死的报导中公开发表意见
[08:19] speak on the goddamn record. 只是在该死的报导中公开发表意见
[08:23] I’m not sure it’ll help. 我不确定那会有帮助
[08:25] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[08:29] Something strange is happening to this community, 这个社群发生了很奇怪的事
[08:32] to our community. 是我们的社群
[08:33] Don’t you think I know that? 是我们的社群 你不觉得我知道吗?
[08:35] Kids used to come in here for a sing-along 以前的小伙子来这里
[08:37] and-and a daisy chain. 是为了一起唱唱歌和群交
[08:39] Now? Much darker. 现在呢? 是为了更邪恶的东西
[08:43] We have an ambulance roll up once a month, 救护车每个月都来一次
[08:45] and I have to call in a favor to get one. 我还得拜托别人帮忙救护车才会来
[08:49] It frightens me, this change. 这种改变让我感到害怕
[08:56] This you can quote me on. 你可以引述这些话
[09:07] I am a concerned business owner, 我是个心怀关切的店家老板
[09:09] and I am bothered 而没人在调查这些失踪案件
[09:11] that no one is investigating these disappearances. 让我感到非常担忧
[09:13] I say to the police who service this area, 我跟这辖区的警察说要多做点什么
[09:15] do more.
[09:16] Help us. 帮助我们
[09:18] How many more people have to be gone 还要再失踪多少人,才会有人采取行动?
[09:20] before someone does something?
[09:30] Why are we way over here in the Ninth Precinct? 我们干嘛赶来第九辖区?
[09:33] You’ll have to ask Marzara. 你得去问马札拉
[09:36] Fifth floor. 五楼
[09:38] No elevator. 五楼
[09:42] Oh, my God. 没电梯
[09:47] Come on, Mulcahey. Keep up. 快点,马卡西,快跟上
[09:50] Let go of me! 放开我
[09:51] Why are you arresting me, huh? 放开我 你们干嘛抓我?为什么?
[09:53] I didn’t do that to him. 我没有伤害他
[09:55] What the fuck are you doing?! 你他妈的干嘛?让我跟我朋友待在一起
[09:56] Let me stay with my friend! 你他妈的干嘛?让我跟我朋友待在一起
[09:58] Please let me stay with my friend. 拜托让我跟我朋友待在一起
[10:00] Please get your fucking hands off me! 求你了,放开你的手,不是我干的
[10:01] I didn’t do that to him. Fuck.
[10:03] I didn’t do anything. 妈的,我什么都没做
[10:04] Let me go. Please let me go. 放我走,拜托你放我走
[10:11] I’d take as many breaths as you can right now, boys. 我会尽量多吸几口新鲜空气,兄弟们
[10:14] It gets worse. 里面会更臭
[10:18] Whoa.
[10:19] Jesus. 天啊
[10:29] Jesus, that is awful. -天啊 -天啊,太恶心了
[10:32] In here, gentlemen. 在这里,伙伴们
[10:34] M.E. got here right before you did. 法医比你们先到一步
[10:36] Victim… male, late 20s. 受害人是男性,年近三十
[10:38] Something’s off. 有些事很不对劲
[10:57] Time of death? 死亡时间?
[10:58] Dead a while now. A few days? 死亡时间? 死了一段时间了,几天吧
[11:00] But the heat’s not making this any easier. 炎热的天气让法医工作更难了
[11:02] Decomposing fast. 腐烂的速度很快
[11:04] Cause? 腐烂的速度很快 死因?
[11:05] – Never seen anything like this. – Huh. 从未见过这种案例
[11:07] Doesn’t add up. 完全说不通
[11:08] And see these contusions? 完全说不通 看到这些挫伤吗?
[11:09] Massive venous bleeds. 大量的静脉出血,看起来像是钝器创伤
[11:11] Looks like blunt force trauma. 大量的静脉出血,看起来像是钝器创伤
[11:12] Responding officer found some punk on top of the body, crying. 获报后到场的警员 发现一个抱着尸体哭的废人
[11:16] What, you think he’s the suspect? 怎样?你认为他有嫌疑?
[11:18] Well, you’re looking for a killer with changing methods. 你要找的是作案手法多变的凶手
[11:20] He could be bored. 他可能感到无趣了
[11:21] You got blunt force trauma. 他身上有钝器创伤,脖子上还有皮肉伤
[11:24] You got flesh wounds around the neck.
[11:25] Yeah, that wound around the neck… 脖子上的伤口并没有流很多血
[11:27] there’s not much blood there. Postmortem?
[11:29] Normally I’d say so. But with the tissue like this… 死后的伤吗? 通常我会这么认为,但那种皮肉组织…
[11:32] See these sores? 看到这些疮吗?
[11:33] This degree of infection on the dermis… 看到这些疮吗? 真皮层受到这种程度的感染…
[11:35] that and the decay are gonna disguise your answers. 感染和腐烂程度会掩盖你们要的答案
[11:38] We can’t rule anything out. 我们无法排除任何可能
[11:40] – Hmm. – I need to run a complete autopsy. 我必须进行完整的尸体解剖
[11:42] Window was open when we came in. 我们进来时,窗户是打开的
[11:44] Leads right out to the fire escape. 窗户直接通往逃生梯
[11:48] – Someone come through there? – No. 有人从那里进来吗?
[11:50] No, the f-floor’s dirty. 不,没有,地板很脏
[11:52] There’d be footprints that show up all the way along here. 有的话,一路到这里就会有脚印了
[11:55] You need to ask that man you arrested about the open window. 得去问那个你逮捕的家伙 关于开着的窗户
[11:58] But, uh, he’s not a suspect. 但他不是嫌疑人
[12:00] I met him. 我见过他
[12:02] Pretty confident he wouldn’t beat a man to death. 我相当肯定他不会徒手打死一个人
[12:04] He’s not a criminal. 他不是罪犯
[12:05] They were blow buddies? 他不是罪犯 他们是炮友?
[12:07] Yeah. 对
[12:09] Crime of passion? 对 激情的犯罪
[12:13] No. 不是
[12:15] Well, you’re saying you know the guy, Detective. 可是你说你认识那个家伙,警探
[12:17] So, what exactly is this? 那这到底是怎么回事?
[12:20] Because you told me to be on high alert 因为你跟我说要高度警觉连环杀人犯
[12:22] for a serial killer, and I-I’m looking at another gay corpse 而我现在看到的
[12:25] with suspicious circumstances. 是另一具情况可疑的同志尸体
[12:27] How long on a complete turnaround? 完整的工作需要多久?
[12:29] – Autopsy? – Uh-huh. -验尸吗?两周 -对
[12:30] Two weeks. -验尸吗?两周 -对
[12:31] Okay. We wait. 好的,我们等
[12:33] We wait. 我们等
[12:34] My best guess on that wound there… 我们等 那边的伤口,我的猜测是…
[12:37] cat out there in the hallway ran out of food. 走廊上的那只猫没东西吃了
[12:39] I’m unsure about everything else, but, uh… 其他的事我都不确定
[12:42] you can let the guy in custody go. 但你可以放了那个被拘留的家伙
[12:46] That I can. 我能办到
[12:48] Yes, sir, Detective Read. 好的,长官,芮德警探
[12:50] Mm.
[12:51] – I-I can’t take this smell anymore. – Yeah. -我无法再忍受这味道了 -没错
[12:53] We need to transfer this body to the morgue. 我们必须把尸体转移到太平间
[12:56] Yeah, I’m, uh… 好的,我会多待一会
[12:57] I’m-I’m gonna stick around for a bit longer. 好的,我会多待一会
[12:59] I’ll, uh… 我们外面见,好吗?
[13:00] I’ll meet you outside, okay? 我们外面见,好吗?
[13:31] Hey. 喂?
[13:32] It’s me. 是我
[13:34] I, uh… 我…
[13:37] Yeah, we might have another victim. 对,我们可能有另一个受害者
[13:53] You’re home. 你回家了?
[13:56] Long night. 我整晚没睡
[13:58] Glad it’s over. 很高兴都结束了
[14:01] What the fuck happened to you? 你这是怎么了?
[14:04] There was a fire. 升天酒吧发生了火灾
[14:05] At the Ascension. I’m fine.
[14:07] Mm. 我没事
[14:11] – Don’t. – Checking to see if I can taste anyone on you. 不要 想看看能不能尝到别人的味道
[14:13] What? 没有,怎样?
[14:16] Sam. Get off! 山姆,别碰我
[14:18] You cannot treat me like that! 你不能对我这样
[14:22] – Like what? – Like… 哪样?
[14:24] some piece of ass you tie up for two days. 哪样? 像被你绑起来两天的性奴那样
[14:26] I mean, what the hell, Sam? 搞什么?山姆,你知道有个小伙子
[14:28] Do you know that there’s a kid running around out there saying
[14:30] that you held him captive? 到处跟别人说你把他囚禁起来
[14:31] And beat him up? 还打了他?
[14:33] – In some dungeon? – Jesus Christ, Theo. 还打了他? -在某个地牢里? -天啊,席欧
[14:35] What, some horny twink gets drunk and goes for it 怎样?某个欠干的小鲜肉 喝醉了决定冒险尝试
[14:37] and wakes up the next morning wishing he hasn’t. 第二天醒来后悔了,你也曾经试过
[14:39] What? You’ve been there.
[14:40] So you don’t deny it, then? -所以你不否认? -你要我怎样?你说
[14:41] What do you want from me, huh? -所以你不否认? -你要我怎样?你说
[14:43] I-I give you everything. 我给了你一切,把一切都带给了你
[14:45] I bring you everything. Theo, for Christ’s sake,
[14:47] we let each other fuck whoever we want to. 席欧,看在老天份上 我们允许彼此去干我们想干的人
[14:49] And now you’re gonna make me feel like it’s disgusting? 你现在想让我感觉那很恶心吗?
[14:51] Because you have gone over the edge! 因为你已经疯掉了,你很邪恶
[14:53] You are dark.
[14:56] It happened so slowly. I just didn’t realize it. 事情发生得那么慢,我只是没发现
[14:58] But there is weird shit going on out there, Sam, 但有怪事正在发生,山姆
[15:01] and I keep hearing your name around all of it. 而每件事我都会听到你的名字
[15:03] Anybody who doesn’t have what we have 任何一个没有我们所拥有的人
[15:05] is gonna want to bring the castle down. 都会想要摧毁我们的城堡
[15:11] What is it that you want? -你到底想要什么? -你要的是什么?
[15:12] What is it you want? -你到底想要什么? -你要的是什么?
[15:14] First, it was silver… trays and teapots and carving sets. 一开始是银器 托盘和茶壶,还有雕刻刀组
[15:17] Then you got tired of all that, so you moved on to photographs. 然后你玩腻了,就开始玩摄影
[15:20] And then… the men in the photographs. 然后是照片中的男人,你能收集
[15:22] Men you could collect.
[15:23] And then dispose of. 然后丢弃的男人
[15:25] I’m a collector. I like pretty things. 我是收藏家,我喜欢好看的东西
[15:27] You don’t? 你不喜欢吗?
[15:28] I want simple. 你不喜欢吗? 我想要简单
[15:31] I’ve got a chance at something good. 我有机会体验美好的事
[15:34] With someone good. 跟一个很好的人
[15:35] You are good. 跟一个很好的人 你真厉害
[15:41] You are so good at getting me… 你太擅长让我兴奋起来了
[15:46] … all riled up…
[15:48] … so that I need you again. 好让我再度需要你
[15:50] So what do you want? 所以你要什么?
[15:54] New set of rules? 新的规则吗?
[15:56] Your terms? 你的条件?
[16:00] It’s fine. 没关系
[16:01] Or do you really want to leave me again? You’re scaring me. 但你真的又想要离开我吗?
[16:08] You think I might kill you one day? 你吓到我了
[16:10] Yeah, I think you’ve got it in you. -你觉得我有一天会杀了你?
[16:13] You think I’m, what, -对,我觉得你有这种特质
[16:15] going around to dank bars, 你觉得我…怎样? 随便去潮湿阴冷的酒吧?
[16:19] slitting throats? 割喉?你真的觉得我会做出这种事?
[16:20] You really think I’m capable of that? 割喉?你真的觉得我会做出这种事?
[16:27] Okay.
[16:28] No, no, no. You-You’ve… 好吧
[16:31] You got me, baby. 对,没错,被你发现了,宝贝
[16:33] You figured me out. 你都把我看清了
[16:35] Turn me in. 报警举报我吧
[16:41] This is fucking absurd. 这真的太荒谬了
[16:43] Studio gone. 工作室,没了,前途,完蛋了
[16:45] Career over. Gallery?
[16:47] Forget about it. 艺廊? 忘了吧
[16:58] This is 911. 这是紧急求助专线,有何紧急事件?
[17:00] What’s your emergency? 这是紧急求助专线,有何紧急事件?
[17:03] Hello? 喂?
[17:06] This is 911. Can you hear me? 这是紧急求助专线,你听到我说话吗?
[17:18] Fuck you! 去死吧你
[17:24] They’re saying on the radio the grid might max out. 电台上说电力可能会超载
[17:28] Gonna have to brown out certain areas 部分地区将必须停电,否则全国都会完蛋
[17:29] or the whole thing will go down.
[17:31] I might go home. 我可能会回家
[17:35] What’s this for? 这是要干嘛用的?
[17:38] You know Hans? 你认识汉斯?
[17:39] I don’t know Hans. 你认识汉斯? 我不认识汉斯
[17:41] Hans is dead. 汉斯死了
[17:44] Not even 30 years old. 甚至都还不到三十岁
[17:46] Discovered… 被发现正在他床上腐烂
[17:47] decomposing in his bed. 被发现正在他床上腐烂
[17:50] Was he murdered? 是被谋杀的吗?
[17:51] He was found alone in his apartment 是被谋杀的吗?
[17:53] with giant contusions all over his body. 他被发现独自一人在他公寓里 全身都是大片挫伤
[17:57] What do you think? 你觉得呢?
[18:00] Hey, what’s going on with you today? Are you okay? 你今天到底是怎么了?你还好吧?
[18:02] No, I’m not okay! 不,我不好
[18:04] Calm down, Gino, please. 冷静点,基诺,拜托你
[18:08] You know what? I’m so fucking sick 知道吗?我真他妈的受够了
[18:10] of everybody telling me to calm down, 每个人都叫我冷静
[18:12] to not cause a panic. 叫我不要造成恐慌
[18:14] We’re being picked off one by one. 我们正被蓄意猎杀 一个接着一个
[18:18] Why isn’t every gay man in this city scared shitless? 这城里的每个男同志
[18:21] No one cares. 怎么都不心惊胆颤呢?根本没人在乎
[18:22] – I care. – Not enough. -我在乎 -不够
[18:24] When the fuck are you gonna step up? 你什么时候要挺身而出?
[18:26] Start treating this like an emergency 开始把这件事当作紧急事件吧
[18:29] because it is. 因为这就是紧急事件
[18:31] Once you’re dead, it’s too late. 你一旦死了,就来不及了
[19:08] You were right. 你说得对
[19:11] Sam is no good for me. 山姆并不适合我
[19:15] I left him. 我离开他了
[19:16] We’re done. 我离开他了 我们分手了
[19:20] I wanted to apologize to you. 我想要跟你道歉
[19:22] I was so arrogant. 我之前太高傲自大了
[19:25] I just, I didn’t want to hear it. 我只是…不想听到
[19:28] About Sam. 关于山姆的事
[19:31] Look, I can’t stop thinking about you. 听好,我一直都在想你
[19:33] And, uh…
[19:35] and I know it’s way too hot for all this. 我也知道这一切都太仓促了
[19:37] I just needed to show up. 但我必须来找你说这件事
[19:39] And-and tell you that.
[19:44] Want to come up for a sip of water? 想上楼喝口水吗?
[19:46] Yes.
[19:48] I do. 好啊
[21:16] Somewhere to be? 我要
[21:21] Yeah. 要去哪儿吗?
[21:23] I got to get going. 没错 我得走了
[21:33] I’ll walk you out. 我送你出去
[22:09] Okay, asshole… (两用卡带) (电话录音)
[22:11] Uh, excuse me, who’s an asshole? -听好了,混蛋… -你说谁是混蛋?
[22:13] – Did you break a nail? – Morris? 指甲断了吗?
[22:15] Listen, did your lights go out? -莫里斯? -听好,电灯灭了吗?
[22:16] Yeah. Just now. 对
[22:19] So behind. 就刚刚 好慢喔
[22:20] They went out here over ten minutes ago. 好慢喔
[22:22] There’s gonna be a legendary blackout party at The Warehouse. 我们这里十几分钟前就停电了 仓库那里会办一场传奇性的停电派对
[22:26] Everyone’s going there to wait it out together. 每个人都会去那里一起等待大停电
[22:28] Tell anyone you can think of, but things move fast, chicken, 告诉你能想到的每一个人 但动作要快喔,小鸡
[22:32] so loosen your girdle and get moving. 所以放松心情开始行动吧
[22:34] Wait, Morris… 等等,莫里斯…
[22:43] – Read? – Mm-hmm? 芮德
[22:54] Chief?
[22:56] Catch you at a bad time? 探长? -打扰到你了吗? -没有,长官,随你差遣
[22:58] No, sir, whatever you need. -打扰到你了吗? -没有,长官,随你差遣
[23:00] What I need, Detective, 我需要的…警探,是协力合作
[23:01] is some cooperation. That call this morning? 我需要的…警探,是协力合作
[23:03] – The dead guy? – Mm-hmm. 今早的那通电话,那具尸体?
[23:05] So, uh, here’s the thing. 那个…是这样的
[23:07] This nosy prick Gino Barelli. 这个多管闲事的王八蛋,基诺伯瑞利
[23:09] He keeps writing about our every move… 他一直在报导我们的一举一动
[23:11] every move we make… and I’m getting 我们的每个行动
[23:13] a lot of heat from the commissioner on these leaks. 消息的泄漏让我被局长批得很惨
[23:16] Sensitive information in an open investigation like this? 像这样还在调查中案件的敏感资讯
[23:19] It makes me very upset that someone at the station 让我非常气愤
[23:22] is sharing secrets with some newspaper for queers. 局里竟然有人为了同志向报社记者泄密
[23:25] Yeah, I-I wish I could help you, sir. 是啊
[23:29] You have any idea who it could be? 真希望我能帮到你,长官
[23:31] Are you accusing me of something? -知道有可能会是谁吗?
[23:33] Because I don’t think a police officer’s personal life -你是在指控我什么吗?
[23:36] is official police business. 因为我不认为警员的私生活 是官方的警察事务
[23:37] It is absolutely my business 这绝对是我的事
[23:40] if you’re leaking confidential information to the press. 如果你在向媒体泄露机密资讯
[23:42] I’m a decorated officer. 我是功勋卓着的警员
[23:44] I’m a detective who actually solves crimes. 我是实际上侦破案件的警探,你是知道的
[23:47] You know that.
[23:48] I am proud to carry this badge. 戴着这个警徽让我很自豪
[23:50] And I’m grateful for what it lets me do for others. 我也很感激它让我为其他人做的事
[23:53] And, yeah, Captain Marzara. 是的,马札拉队长…
[23:59] I am a gay policeman. 我是同性恋的警察
[24:01] Nothing about who I am stops me from doing what I do. 不管我是谁都阻止不了我在做的事
[24:13] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[24:15] Better get out there. 你还是去外面吧
[24:23] What the hell are you doing here? -你来干嘛?
[24:25] This will be fast. I found something. -我很快就会离开
[24:26] And I knew that you would want to see it right away. 我找到一个东西,而我知道 你会马上想要看看
[24:29] What would make you think that? 你怎么会这么认为?
[24:31] ‘Cause you shouldn’t have to go through what I’ve been through. 因为你就不必经历我经历过的事了
[24:33] This is really bold. What if Patrick were here? 你真的好大胆,万一派屈克在家呢?
[24:35] I called the station. 我打去警局了,我知道他连上两班
[24:36] I know he’s working a double. 我打去警局了,我知道他连上两班
[24:37] I’m not a dum-dum, Gino. 我不是笨蛋,基诺
[24:40] It has been made very clear to me 我已经非常清楚
[24:42] that I don’t even know who Patrick is. 我根本就不知道派屈克是谁
[24:44] And I am just getting very scared 我只是越来越害怕
[24:47] that he is involved in something really bad. 他卷入了非常邪恶的事情
[24:50] Okay, it’s what you’ve been writing about in your paper. 好吧,是关于你一直 在你报纸上报导的事
[24:52] You know, maybe he’s gotten sucked into something. 或许他被卷入某件事了
[24:54] Maybe he got recruited, you know? 或是他被招募了,知道吗?
[24:55] He can be very susceptible. 他有可能很容易受到影响
[24:58] Why are you laughing? 你为什么在笑?
[24:59] It’s not funny! 这并不好笑
[25:02] This is very serious. 这是很严重的事,有个戴着皮面具的男人
[25:04] There was, there was a masked man in leather
[25:07] running around Central Park, assaulting people. 在中央公园闲晃袭击别人
[25:09] Isn’t that what you wrote about that? -那不是你写的故事吗?
[25:11] Barbara, please go home. -芭芭拉,拜托你
[25:13] I-I don’t feel well. 回家吧 我不舒服
[25:15] – I’m trying to help you. – No, no, what you’re trying to do, -我想要帮你 -不,不是
[25:18] is to drive a wedge between Patrick and me. 你想要做的是挑拨离间 我和派屈克之间的关系
[25:21] This is not a secret. 这并不是秘密
[25:23] We have been very clear about this. 我们都已经说清楚了
[25:26] Okay, then I guess I’ll just call the police. 好吧,我想我只好报警了
[25:28] Because I’m sure the boys at the station will be very curious 因为我相信警局里的人
[25:31] to know what Patrick gets up to on his days off. 会非常好奇地想知道 派屈克休假时会做什么事
[25:33] All right, we’re done here. 好了,我们的谈话结束了
[25:35] You’re harassing us… fuck! 你在骚扰我们 他妈的
[25:41] In case you hadn’t noticed, I am, um… 也许你没注意到
[25:44] unraveling a little bit, okay? 我精神上有点快崩溃了,好吗?
[25:46] Can you see that? 你能理解吗?
[25:50] I don’t even know what I think anymore. 我连自己想什么都不知道了
[25:52] I mean, I don’t even know if I think Patrick’s a killer. 我甚至不知道派屈克是不是杀人魔
[25:54] But I do know that I see so much of myself in you. 但我真的知道我在你身上 看到了太多我自己的影子
[25:58] Don’t make the same mistake that I did. 不要犯我犯过的错误
[26:01] Ask him. 去问他
[26:03] Ask him to tell you the truth. 要求他跟你说实话
[26:18] You’d have to be an octopus to man that switchboard. 你得像章鱼一样有八只触手 才能应付那个配电盘
[26:20] It’s gonna be a long night. Coffee? 今晚会很漫长,要咖啡吗?
[26:22] Sure. 好啊
[26:35] Sixth Precinct. 第六分局
[26:37] Ah, Detective Read? 芮德警探
[26:42] Speaking. 我是
[26:43] I know you’ve been looking for me. 我知道你一直在找我
[26:48] I have my ways of knowing these things. 我有自己的办法知道这些事情
[26:52] I’m tired of having to hunt in bars 我受够了去那些闻起来
[26:55] that smell like piss and come. 像尿和精液的酒吧猎物了
[26:57] But tonight? 但今晚,没有路灯,什么灯都没有
[26:59] No streetlamps. 但今晚,没有路灯,什么灯都没有
[27:01] No lights.
[27:03] I can kill in the open. 我可以在公共场所杀人
[27:04] Will I ever feel this free again? 这种自由的感觉还会再有吗?
[27:10] How do you know who I am? 你怎么知道我是谁?
[27:12] We saw each other at the hospital. 我们在医院看到彼此了
[27:14] And I’ve seen you around. 我也在隐密的地方见过你
[27:16] In the shadows.
[27:18] Why don’t you let anyone see that handsome face? 你干嘛不让别人看见你帅气的脸呢?
[27:22] You turn them around so fast and push them away right after. 那么快就让他们转身 办完事后就立即把他们推开
[27:26] Why is that? 这是为什么?
[27:28] Are you afraid of getting caught? 你害怕被发现吗?
[27:31] I know how that feels. 我知道那种感受
[27:33] No more hiding. 别再躲藏了
[27:36] You served, didn’t you? 你当过兵,不是吗?
[27:38] Where was that, huh? 在哪儿?说
[27:40] Was that Vietnam, Korea? 是越南吗?韩国?
[27:43] We’re around the same age, 我们年纪差不多
[27:45] if that’s what you want to know, Detective. 如果这是你想知道的事,警探
[27:48] Government put a gun in my hand and taught me to kill. 政府把枪放到我手里,然后教我怎么杀人
[27:51] And they took it away once I taught myself how to love. 但我教会自己怎么去爱之后 他们就立即把枪拿走了 (被开除军籍)
[27:56] Why are you killing us? 你为什么要杀我们?
[27:58] People only pay attention to lives when they’re lost. 只有在失去生命时,大家才会关注生命
[28:01] Not when they’re living. 而不是在他们还活着时
[28:02] It takes so many bodies. 而不是在他们还活着时 这需要太多尸体了
[28:05] I’m making it all go faster. 我会让一切更快速进行的
[28:07] A reckoning.
[28:09] An honoring of people like you and me. 是在算帐,是在向像你我这样的人致敬
[28:12] – I’m not like you. – We’ll see. 我跟你不一样
[28:14] I want to give your reporter friend something to write about. 以后就知道了 我要给你的记者朋友写故事的材料
[28:17] Something memorable. 令人难忘的故事
[28:19] He’s impressive. 他很出色
[28:20] Good luck finding me in the dark park, Detective. 祝你好运在黑暗的公园里找到我,警探
[28:25] Who was that? 那是谁?
[28:28] That… was a lead. 那是个线索
[28:31] A big one. 非常重要的线索
[28:33] Where are we going? 非常重要的线索
[28:36] Central Park. 我们要去哪儿?
[28:52] Adam. 中央公园
[28:54] Get in. 亚当 上车
[29:20] I’m surprised you got in the car, really. 好惊讶你竟然上车了,真的
[29:24] But don’t worry, Adam. I won’t lock you up in some dungeon. 你放心,亚当,我不会把你关在地牢里
[29:27] Majed will drop you wherever you were headed 我们聊完之后
[29:29] after our little chat. 马耶德会把你送到你原本想去的地方
[29:31] I never wanted to get in the way 不管你们之间发生了什么事
[29:32] of whatever you two have going on. 我都从没想要介入
[29:34] I made that clear to him. 我跟他说得很清楚了
[29:36] – Truly. – We have our lines. -真的 -我们有我们的界限
[29:38] And Theo decided to cross them. 而席欧决定跨越界限
[29:43] I arranged things so that Theo could exist. 是我安排了很多事情,席欧才能够成功
[29:47] To become Theo Graves, to remain Theo Graves. 让他成为席欧葛雷夫斯 让他继续成为席欧葛雷夫斯
[29:52] It’s in his interests. 这对他有好处
[29:54] It’s in your interests. 是对你有好处
[29:56] That, too, so you’ll understand when I say 也对
[29:59] that I need you 所以如果我跟你说
[30:00] out of the picture. 我要你从他生活中消失,你会明白的
[30:03] And I’m happy to ask, what will that take? 我也很乐意问你,代价是什么?
[30:07] Are you trying to pay me off? 你是想要用钱来打发我?
[30:11] You can stop the car. 你可以停车了
[30:15] You heard him. 照做吧
[30:20] What you’re actually in conflict with, Adam, is much more complicated. 你实际上面对的矛盾,亚当,要复杂得多
[30:25] Theo is at constant battle with his own boredom. 席欧持续在跟自己的无聊感抗争
[30:27] He will grow bored of you. 他会慢慢地对你感到厌烦
[30:29] He’ll come back to me.
[30:31] He always does. 他就会回到我身边
[30:34] Come back to what? 他总是这样 回去做什么?
[30:43] Drive. 开车
[30:51] Stay on the radio. (警察)
[30:53] Channel two. -保持无线电通讯 -第二频道 该死的
[31:33] Mulcahey, I need backup. 马卡西,我需要支援
[31:38] Mulcahey, can you read me? 马卡西,你听得到吗?
[31:40] I said I need backup. 我说我需要支援
[31:42] Fuck. Mulcahey! 该死的,妈的 马卡西
[31:53] NYPD! Freeze! Don’t move! 纽约市警察,不许动,别动
[31:55] Freeze! 不许动
[32:03] Christ! 妈的 该死
[32:15] – Freeze! Hey! Hey! Hey! – Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! 别动…别动
[32:17] It’s me! It’s me! 别乱来…是我,是我,天啊,派屈克
[32:18] Jesus, Patrick. I heard a gunshot.
[32:20] – What the hell’s happened? – The kid was right. 我听到枪声,发生什么事了?
[32:22] There’s a fucking lunatic in a harness out here. 那小伙子说得对 这里真的有个穿皮吊带的死疯子
[32:27] – Keep moving. – What about that gunshot? 继续走
[32:29] Probably just a bottle rocket. 那个枪声呢? 可能只是瓶子做的火箭吧
[32:31] People getting their rocks off in the dark. 大家都在黑暗中得到高潮
[32:50] Wake up. 快醒来
[32:53] Wake up. Wake up. 醒醒
[32:56] It’s not safe. 快醒醒 这里不安全
[32:58] Bunch of goddamn animals. 一群该死的动物
[33:00] Wake up! 快醒醒
[33:02] ♪ No excuse, on the loose… ♪
[33:05] What do you think you’re doing? 你以为你是在干嘛?
[33:07] Reckless little boys. -你们这些鲁莽的小伙子 -妈的
[33:09] – Wake up! – What is this? 快醒来
[33:12] Is this some kind of performance piece? 这是怎么了? -某种表演秀吗? -你们不能这样,不能
[33:17] Hey, asshole, next time, half a pill! 喂,混蛋,下一次吃半颗就好
[33:19] It’s not safe. 这里不安全
[33:21] – Wake up! – Enough! -醒醒 -够了
[33:22] Do not come into my space and start -醒醒 -够了
[33:24] – moralizing, Daniel. – How dare you, Cameron? 别来我的地盘开始道德说教,丹尼尔 卡麦隆,你怎敢这样?
[33:27] – It is not safe. – How dare I what? -这里不安全 -我怎敢怎样?
[33:29] Every impulse we’re following is good! 我们在跟随的每个冲动都是美好的
[33:31] – Good? It’s good? – He just had too much. -美好? -他只是吃太多了
[33:33] You’re fucking in the dark. 美好?你们他妈的都在黑暗中
[33:35] And Hans is dead! 而汉斯死了
[33:37] Hans is dead? 汉斯死了?
[33:39] I found him. 是我发现他的
[33:40] And I called the fucking cops. 我还他妈的报了警
[33:42] And all they would do is blame it on me 他们唯一能做的就是嫁祸于我
[33:44] or his fucking little cat! 或是他那只该死的猫
[33:45] Hans got sick! 汉斯生病了
[33:48] He got sick, and none of us went to check on him. 他生病了,我们都没有人去看看他
[33:52] And now he is dead. 而现在他死了
[33:55] Are you sick, huh? Am I sick? 你生病了吗?有吗?
[33:58] – Are we all sick? – Daniel, this isn’t the time. 我生病了吗? 大家都生病了吗?
[34:01] This is exactly the time. 丹尼尔,现在真的不是时候
[34:03] This man has seen something. 现在正是时候 这家伙看到什么了
[34:05] It’s happening. And it’s not going away. 事情正在发生,而且不会自行消失
[34:07] – Who the fuck are you? – Look, people… 你他妈的是谁?
[34:09] are dying. 听好,很多人都死了,懂吗?
[34:11] Okay? We are getting picked off one by one. 我们被一个接着一个地猎杀
[34:14] Five are dead at the hands of a serial killer, 五条性命死在一个连环杀人魔手上
[34:16] but there are many more that we can’t explain. 但还有很多无法解释的死亡
[34:19] Something’s got to change. 有些事情必须要改变
[34:21] We should be thanking him. He’s telling us the truth. 我们应该感谢他,他在告诉我们真相
[34:25] Because none of us are ready for what’s coming next. 因为我们谁都没准备好 应对即将要发生的事
[34:26] – What is coming next? – I don’t know. 即将要发生什么事?
[34:28] But we need to organize. 我不知道,但我们必须好好组织一下
[34:30] We will pick a night this week. 我们这周选一个晚上
[34:32] And the next week and the week after that. 然后下周,然后再下一周
[34:34] Until we know what we’re up against. 直到我们知道我们对抗的是什么
[34:37] That’s what we can do. 这是我们能做的事
[34:39] Okay? 好吗?
[34:45] Okay. 好的
[34:53] Oh, hey.
[34:54] You’re home. 嗨,原来你在家
[34:59] Why are you sitting in the dark? 你怎么坐在黑暗中?
[35:01] Huh?
[35:08] I did it, Gino. 我办到了,基诺
[35:12] The captain knows who I am now. 队长现在知道我的身分了
[35:14] I came out. 我出柜了
[35:21] I mean… 我是说,我…
[35:23] I didn’t tell him everything, obviously. 显然,我并没有把一切都告诉他
[35:25] Obviously.
[35:27] Yeah, you know, I… 显然没有 你知道的,我…我们必须谨慎
[35:28] we have to be careful here. 你知道的,我…我们必须谨慎
[35:32] Always. 一向如此
[35:39] What’s this, Patrick? 派屈克,这是什么?
[35:49] – Where’d you get that? – Does it matter? 你在哪儿找到的?
[35:52] It’s yours. 很重要吗?
[35:54] You know it. 这是你的
[35:56] You bought it. 你很清楚
[35:58] You hid it so no one could find it. 是你买的 你把它藏起来了,不让别人找到
[36:01] Not the woman you married. 跟你结婚的女人找不到,也不是…
[36:03] Not…
[36:06] … whatever I am to you. -不管你把我当什么 -你是我的一切,基诺
[36:08] You are everything to me, Gino. -不管你把我当什么 -你是我的一切,基诺
[36:11] All evidence to the contrary. 所有证据都是相反的
[36:14] So, since you’re in a truth-telling mode, 所以,既然你现在处于说实话的状态
[36:18] come out to me. 一五一十地告诉我吧
[36:22] Tell me, tell me, tell me all of it. 告诉我,告诉我,把一切都告诉我
[36:26] Or leave. 要不然你就离开
[36:28] Now’s the time. 是时候了
[36:34] Okay. 好的
[36:45] I’ve been with other guys. 我有跟其他男人睡过
[36:50] A lot. 很多男人
[36:52] I don’t know who they are. 我不知道他们是谁
[36:55] There’s no names ever. 从来都不问名字
[36:58] – Where? – Different places. 在哪里?
[37:00] Never where we sleep. 不同地方,从来没在我们的公寓里
[37:02] Ever.
[37:04] – Ah. – After it happens, 从来都没有
[37:06] it’s like it never happened, I leave it all behind. 事过之后,就好像从没发生过一样 我把所有事都忘掉
[37:10] – Why? – Why?
[37:13] Because I’ve always had to. 为什么? 为什么? 因为我总是必须这么做
[37:17] You know, but this… 你知道的,但这…
[37:20] this, right now, you and me, this is what I need. 像现在这样,就你跟我
[37:25] Okay? This-this-this other thing 这是我需要的
[37:28] is a compulsion. It’ll stop. 好吗?其他人只是一股冲动,那会停止的
[37:31] – It’s not gonna stop, Patrick. – Yes, it will. -不会停止的,派屈克,不会
[37:32] No. -会的
[37:34] It’s not gonna stop. 不会停止的
[37:37] Look, I don’t actually care if you’re out there 听好,我其实不在乎你是否在外面约炮
[37:40] getting laid. I can do the same. 我也可以这么做
[37:42] We can have a shared agreement. 我们可以达成共识
[37:45] But, no, you don’t want that. 但并没有,你不想要那样
[37:47] Because it’s the lie 因为真的能激起你的情欲的是谎言
[37:50] that actually gets you off.
[37:52] And you love that lie 而你爱死了那个谎言
[37:54] more than you can love me.
[37:57] That is simply not true. 比你能给我的爱还要多 这根本不是事实
[37:59] It’s a relief, really. 这是一种解脱,真的
[38:01] This all makes sense now. 这一切都说得通了
[38:02] The… quiet 这公寓里该死的的寂静
[38:05] around this fucking place. 这并不是寂静
[38:07] It’s not quiet. It’s shame. 是羞耻
[38:12] Can’t you see how much I’ve changed? 你看不到我改变了多少吗?
[38:15] How much I’m changing, how much I can change 我在改变多少,我能改变多少
[38:17] since I met you. 自从遇见你之后,我跟太太离婚了
[38:18] I left my wife. 自从遇见你之后,我跟太太离婚了
[38:20] I have come out at work. 自从遇见你之后,我跟太太离婚了
[38:22] Today. That happened today. 我今天在警局出柜了
[38:24] I came out in the New York Police Department. 这是今天发生的事 我在纽约市警局出柜…
[38:27] But why? Why, Patrick? 但是为什么?派屈克,为什么?
[38:29] ‘Cause you only tell the truth when you’re about to be caught. 因为你只有在快要被拆穿时,才会说实话
[38:34] That, that’s shame. 这…
[38:37] And I… 这是羞耻,而我…
[38:39] I can’t… 我没办法…
[38:41] I can’t have it in my life. 我无法忍受生活中充满羞耻
[38:43] It’s choking me! 这让我快窒息了
[38:45] It’s choking me. 我快要窒息了
[38:48] There’s this tightness in my heart. 我胸口发闷
[38:52] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What’s going on?! 我的心脏…
[38:55] I’ll call an ambulance… You know, 你怎么了?
[39:06] I really hate that we’re cutting through here like this. 我真的很讨厌像这样走小路
[39:07] No, it’s like walking through a bakery. 这就好像在穿过面包店一样
[39:10] Even if you don’t take a bite, 就算你不咬一口,你还是能看到和闻到
[39:11] you still get the sights and smells. 就算你不咬一口,你还是能看到和闻到
[39:14] Jesus Christ, they’ll never be enough for you. 我的天啊
[39:27] – What the f… ? – No, no, no, no, no, no. 对你来说永远都不足够,对吧?
[39:29] – We need to follow him. – Follow him? Are you fucking kidding me? 不…不 -我们必须跟踪他 -跟踪他?
[39:31] Yes, yes, this could be the guy on all those flyers. -你在开玩笑吗? -没错的 -他可能就是传单里的那个人 -明天打电话报警
[39:33] We’ll call the police tomorrow -他可能就是传单里的那个人 -明天打电话报警
[39:34] and see what they do in-fucking-stead. -看看他们怎么做,我累死了 -万一他就是杀死汉斯的凶手呢?
[39:35] What if this is the guy that killed Hans? -看看他们怎么做,我累死了 -万一他就是杀死汉斯的凶手呢?
[39:48] Hey. 嘿
[39:51] Hey. 醒来啦?
[39:56] What happened?
[39:57] You collapsed and passed out. 怎么回事?
[40:01] You’ve been in and out, but, uh, 你倒下就昏过去了 你反复醒来又再度昏迷
[40:04] the, uh, the doctors have been great. 但医生都很好
[40:06] You’re awake. 你醒来了
[40:08] Mr. Barelli, I’m Dr. Sandoval. 你醒来了 伯瑞利先生,我是桑多瓦尔医生
[40:10] Good to see you up. 很高兴你醒过来了
[40:12] Uh, we’re running some tests, but my thinking is, 我们在做一些检测
[40:15] this fever can only be something bacterial. 但我的想法是 这种高烧只能是细菌感染造成的
[40:17] When you were out, I found an enlarged lymph node 你昏迷时,我在你腋下
[40:19] in one of your armpits. 发现了一个肿大的淋巴结
[40:20] I-I have to ask. 我必须问你,你家养猫吗?
[40:22] – Do you live with any cats? – No.
[40:24] We don’t have cats, why? 没有 我们没有养猫,为什么?
[40:26] What’s happened to you, with the flea bites, 你昏倒的情况,还有身上跳蚤的咬痕
[40:28] well, they’re the hallmarks of Cat Scratch Fever. 这么说吧,那都是猫抓病的特征
[40:31] I’ve started you on antibiotics. 我已经开始帮打你抗生素了
[40:33] We’re gonna keep you right here where I can see you. 我们会让你留院观察
[40:36] I don’t want that fever spiking back up to 102. 我不希望发烧又飙升到华氏102度
[40:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:59] There’s power on up there. 那上面没停电
[41:19] – Where are we going? – To see what apartment he lives in. -我们要去哪儿? -去看他住在哪间公寓
[41:22] There are two of us and one of him. 我们两个应付他一个
[41:32] Whoop, almost missed you. 差点就错过你们了 (一楼)
[41:54] Six, please. 六楼,谢谢
[41:56] You guys just move in?
[41:58] No, we’re visiting a friend. 你们刚搬进来吗? 不是,来找朋友的
[42:08] Uh-oh. 糟了
[42:10] I have some matches. 我有火柴
[42:17] I don’t really like small spaces.
[42:20] Am I safe in here? 我不喜欢密闭的空间 我们在这里很安全
[42:22] I rode in a tank in Vietnam. 我在越南是开坦克的
[42:24] Now, that was a small, dangerous space. 那是个狭窄又危险的空间
[42:27] You’re a veteran. Where are you from? 你是退伍军人,你从哪里来?
[42:28] I don’t hear an accent, and I have 听不出来你的口音,我很会辨别口音
[42:30] a pretty good ear for these things.
[42:31] I’m not from anywhere special. 我不是来自任何特别的地方
[42:35] There’s really no point in doing that. 这么做一点用都没有
[42:37] What, are you afraid of the dark? 怎么了?你害怕黑暗吗?
[42:52] Oh, you’re smelling my groceries. 你们闻到的是我买的菜
[42:55] I buy meat that’s maybe 我都买可能过期了一两天的肉
[42:57] a day or two past expiration.
[42:59] It’s cheaper and it’s perfectly fine. 比较便宜,而且一样好吃
[43:05] I’m sorry. 很抱歉,我骗了你们
[43:07] I lied to you. 我不知道我干嘛要那么做
[43:08] I don’t know why I did that. 我讨厌说谎
[43:12] I hate to lie. 特别是你们都已经知道
[43:14] Especially since you know what’s in my bag. – Synced and corrected by Firefly – – www.MY-SUBS.com – 我袋子里装的是什么了
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第11季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第11季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme