时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | ‐ I can’t do it. | ‐我做不到 |
[00:28] | Press the tip | 将笔尖按在纸上 |
[00:29] | onto the paper and move your hand | 然后移动你的手 |
[00:32] | to make a signature. | 做一个签名 |
[00:33] | ‐ It’s not about a signature. | ‐这与签名无关 |
[00:37] | It’s condemning thousands of Americans to torture. | 它迫使成千上万的美国人遭受酷刑 |
[00:40] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[00:42] | So we can get our hands on some technology? | 这样我们就能搞到一些技术了? |
[00:43] | ‐ You’d rather the Soviet Union get their hands | ‐你宁可让苏联得到他们的 |
[00:46] | on “some technology”? | “一些技术”? |
[00:49] | Stupid fool. | 愚蠢的傻瓜 |
[00:52] | ‐ It’s pointless. | 这是毫无意义的 |
[00:54] | You could take what you want. | 你可以拿你想要的 |
[00:55] | We wouldn’t be able to stop you. | 我们也阻止不了你 |
[00:56] | Why do you need a signature? | 你为什么需要签名? |
[00:57] | ‐ Because if you go back on our agreement, | ‐因为如果你违背我们的协议 |
[01:00] | we will need your signature | 当我们向美国人民呼吁时 |
[01:02] | when we appeal to the American people. | 我们将需要你的签名 |
[01:05] | ‐ That’s blackmail. | 这是敲诈 |
[01:08] | That’s treason, and I won’t do it. | 那是叛国 我不会这么做的 |
[01:10] | ‐ If you won’t sign to help your fellow citizens, | ‐如果您不签署帮助您的公民同胞 |
[01:14] | maybe you’ll sign to help your insipid wife. | 也许你会签字来帮助你乏味的妻子 |
[01:18] | You can either put ink to paper | 你可以把墨水涂在纸上 |
[01:21] | or spend days wiping brain matter from the wall. | 或者花几天时间从墙上擦掉脑浆 |
[01:28] | ‐ Sir. | 先生 |
[01:30] | Sir! | 先生! |
[01:35] | ‐ Let her go, you sons of bitches. | -放开她 你们这些狗娘养的 |
[01:36] | I said let her go! | 我说了让她走! |
[01:38] | Mamie! | 玛米! |
[01:40] | Mamie. | 玛米 |
[01:41] | Get Mattingly. ‐ Yes, sir. | 去找马廷立 ‐ 是的,先生 |
[01:45] | Oh, my birthday party. | 哦 我的生日派对 |
[01:49] | So nice of you all to come. | 你们能来真是太好了 |
[01:58] | ‐ These images were taken last night | ‐这些图片是由我们的一个拦截器 |
[01:59] | by one of our interceptors. | 于昨晚拍摄的 |
[02:03] | ‐ Where was that? | ‐在哪里? |
[02:04] | ‐ Just outside Topeka, Kansas. | ‐就在堪萨斯州托皮卡城外 |
[02:07] | They hit three houses. | 他们袭击了三所房子 |
[02:08] | We confirmed every residence | 我们确认了每个住户 |
[02:10] | reported a missing person the next day. | 第二天报案说有人失踪了 |
[02:13] | One of them was a nine‐year‐old girl. | 其中一个是9岁的女孩 |
[02:21] | ‐ Shut off the projector. | ‐关闭投影仪 |
[02:26] | Shut it off! | 把它关掉! |
[02:33] | ‐ How many does that make? | ‐那有多少人? |
[02:34] | How many incursions? | 有多少入侵? |
[02:37] | ‐ That we’ve detected… | ‐我们已经检测到… |
[02:40] | 298 over the last three years. | 在过去的三年里是298人 |
[02:43] | ‐ All these citizens taken, | ‐所有这些公民都被带走了 |
[02:45] | and we’ve heard nothing from these bastards. | 而我们却没有听到这些混蛋的任何消息 |
[02:47] | ‐ Not even a goddamn “thank you.” | ‐连一句该死的“谢谢”都没有 |
[02:49] | ‐ Then maybe this was just a colossal mistake. | ‐那么也许这只是一个巨大的错误 |
[02:51] | Maybe… | 也许…… |
[02:53] | we were tricked into the lure of technology and power. | 我们被科技和力量的诱惑所骗 |
[02:56] | ‐ It’s, um, too early to make any conclusions, sir. | ‐现在下结论还为时过早 先生 |
[02:59] | And now is not the time for snap judgments. | 现在不是草率判断的时候 |
[03:11] | My God! | 我的上帝! |
[04:30] | ‐ What the devil’s going on? ‐ We have an intruder. | ‐到底发生了什么? ‐我们有一个入侵者 |
[04:32] | He showed up on the north lawn, and now he’s in the building | 他出现在北面的草坪上 现在他在大楼里 |
[04:34] | and headed this way. | 朝这边走来 |
[04:37] | Stop where you are! | 停在原地! |
[04:38] | Move and I’ll shoot. | 动一动 我就开枪 |
[04:40] | Step aside, please. | 请让开 |
[04:43] | Much obliged. | 感谢 |
[04:46] | ‐ It’s too late to move Providence. | ‐现在要改变普罗维登斯已经太晚了 |
[04:47] | It’s almost outside the door. | 就在门外 |
[04:49] | ‐ Then we make our stand right here. | ‐那我们就站在这里 |
[04:51] | ‐ No. I know what this is about. | 没有 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[04:53] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[05:07] | ‐ Mr. President, | ‐ 总统先生 |
[05:09] | I believe you’ve been expecting me. | 我相信你一直在等我 |
[05:11] | My name is Valiant Thor. | 我是维拉提·索尔 |
[05:14] | Think of me as a liaison. | 把我当成联络人吧 |
[05:17] | I’m here to supervise the business at hand‐‐ | 我是来监督手头的业务的 |
[05:20] | the processing of what we’ve harvested. | 我们收获的东西的加工过程 |
[05:23] | ‐ You mean all the Americans you’ve kidnapped. | ‐你的意思是所有被你绑架的美国人 |
[05:26] | ‐ What do you mean, “process”? | ‐“过程”是什么意思? |
[05:29] | ‐ The creation of a new species, | ‐一个新物种的创造 |
[05:32] | neither human nor…us, | 不是人类也不是…我们 |
[05:34] | but able to survive on this world. | 但却能在这个世界上生存下来 |
[05:37] | It’s easier if I just show you. | 我直接给你看就好了 |
[05:46] | ‐ Sweet Jesus. | 我的天呀 |
[05:56] | ‐ Let’s begin the mission at hand. | ‐让我们开始手头的任务 |
[06:01] | We promised you technology, | 我们承诺给你技术 |
[06:02] | and today we start to make good on that promise. | 今天 我们开始兑现这个承诺 |
[06:09] | ‐ What in the hell is that? | ‐那到底是什么? |
[06:11] | ‐ This is the future. | ‐这就是未来 |
[06:13] | Go ahead. Touch it. | 去吧 触摸它 |
[06:16] | It won’t bite. | 它不会咬人 |
[06:22] | ‐ It’s a goddamn television. | ‐这是台该死的电视 |
[06:24] | ‐ Much better than that. | ‐比那好多了 |
[06:26] | It’s a computing device you can hold in the palm of your hand. | 它是一种你可以握在手掌上的计算设备 |
[06:29] | More powerful than the IBM 7090 | 比现在占据五角大楼整个房间的 |
[06:31] | now taking up an entire room at the Pentagon. | IBM 7090还要强大 |
[06:35] | ‐ Well, that is impossible. | ‐嗯 那是不可能的 |
[06:36] | ‐ One day, these devices will connect your world | ‐总有一天 这些设备将连接你的世界 |
[06:38] | and usher in an age of peace and harmony | 迎来人类 |
[06:41] | among mankind. | 和平与和谐的时代 |
[06:45] | This is what the future holds, gentlemen. | 这就是未来 先生们 |
[06:49] | Do you want it or not? | 你到底要不要? |
[06:56] | ‐ Mamie. | 玛米 |
[07:00] | ‐ What do you think? | ‐你怎么看? |
[07:01] | I’m so happy with the way it came out, | 我对它的结局很满意 |
[07:03] | I want to start on the East Room tomorrow morning. | 我想明天早上就从东厅开始 |
[07:05] | ‐ The East Room? ‐ And thanks to me, | ‐东厅?‐感谢我 |
[07:07] | adults all across the country | 全国各地的成年人 |
[07:08] | are celebrating their birthdays with parties. | 正在开派对庆祝他们的生日 |
[07:11] | They’re not just for kiddos anymore, Mr. Man. | 它们不再是孩子们的专利了 曼先生 |
[07:14] | And now they’re going to celebrate Halloween. | 现在他们要庆祝万圣节了 |
[07:16] | I want grown‐ups to join in the fun, dress up, | 我希望大人们也能参与进来 盛装打扮 |
[07:20] | that sort of thing. | 诸如此类的事情 |
[07:21] | Make Halloween less juvenile. | 让万圣节少一些孩子气 |
[07:24] | My legacy will surpass Eleanor Roosevelt’s, | 我的影响力将超过埃莉诺·罗斯福 |
[07:28] | that old basset hound. | 那条老巴吉度猎犬 |
[07:30] | They all love her, not me. | 他们都爱她 不是我 |
[07:31] | Well, that’s about to change forever. | 好吧 这就要永远改变了 |
[07:34] | ‐ Uh, given what’s happening, | ‐考虑到目前的情况 |
[07:36] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea right now, my love. | 我觉得现在这不是个好主意 亲爱的 |
[07:38] | ‐ Don’t be such a Gloomy Gus. | ‐别这么悲观 |
[09:08] | What the‐‐ | 这是… |
[10:32] | ‐ No! No, no, help me! | ‐ 不!不 不 救救我! |
[10:35] | ‐ Who are you people? | ‐你们是谁? |
[10:37] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[10:39] | ‐ The business at hand. | ‐手头的业务 |
[10:42] | Ladies, you can go about your work, please. | 女士们 你们可以继续工作了 |
[10:49] | They weren’t prepared for your visit, | 他们没有为你的来访做好准备 |
[10:51] | which wasn’t supposed to happen for another few weeks. | 而你的来访本应在几周后才会发生 |
[10:54] | ‐ I heard screams. | ‐我听到尖叫声 |
[10:55] | ‐ I told maintenance to double‐check those air ducts. | ‐ 我告诉维修人员要仔细检查这些空气管道 |
[10:58] | They’re delivering more sound than air. | 它们传递的声音比空气更多 |
[11:01] | ‐ What is happening to that man? | ‐那个人怎么了? |
[11:03] | ‐ Oh, he’s a respiratory experiment. | ‐哦 他是一个呼吸系统的实验品 |
[11:06] | ‐ What is this place? | ‐这是什么地方? |
[11:08] | ‐ Where did these tunnels come from? | ‐这些隧道从何而来? |
[11:09] | ‐ As I understand it, | ‐据我所知 |
[11:11] | they’ve been here for several years. | 它们已经在这里好几年了 |
[11:13] | I was told they were built in the event | 他们告诉我这是在活动中建造的 |
[11:15] | of a nuclear exchange. | 一场核战争 |
[11:17] | You didn’t know that? | 你不知道吗? |
[11:19] | ‐ If I did, I wouldn’t be asking the question. | ‐如果我知道 我就不会问这个问题了 |
[11:23] | ‐ Might want to keep a closer eye on that military budget… | ‐可能需要密切关注军事预算…… |
[11:27] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[11:35] | We decided that this was the perfect place | 我们觉得这是个完美的地方 |
[11:37] | to conduct our experiments. | 来进行实验 |
[11:40] | It works well, but it’s starting | 它工作的很好 但它开始了 |
[11:41] | to get a little bit overcrowded. | 但它开始变得有点拥挤 |
[11:44] | As you can see, these specimens | 如你所见 这些标本 |
[11:46] | are in the early stages of development. | 都处于早期发展阶段 |
[11:49] | Creating a perfect hybrid | 创造一个完美的混血儿 |
[11:51] | is proving to be quite a task. | 这是一项艰巨的任务 |
[11:55] | Could take decades. | 可能会花上几十年 |
[11:57] | Two very different species. | 两个非常不同的物种 |
[12:00] | ‐ How different? I’ve… | ‐ 有何不同?我已经…… |
[12:02] | never seen one of them. | 一个也没见过 |
[12:04] | ‐ That is by design. | ‐这是设计好的 |
[12:07] | They’re convinced that if you saw their true form, | 他们相信 如果你看到了它们的真实形态 |
[12:10] | you might try to call all of this off. | 你可能会试着把这一切都取消 |
[12:13] | ‐ I might just do that anyway. | ‐无论如何 我可能会这么做 |
[12:15] | ‐ I wouldn’t advise it. | ‐我不建议这么做 |
[12:17] | ‐ I know. | 我知道 |
[12:19] | They’ll go to the Russians. | 他们会去找俄国人 |
[12:22] | ‐ That’s what they say, but… | ‐他们是这么说的 但是…… |
[12:24] | in truth, Soviet technology is decades behind yours | 事实上 苏联的技术比你们落后几十年 |
[12:27] | and my makers want nothing to do with it. | 而我的创造者不想和它扯上关系 |
[12:30] | If you try to back out now, they won’t go to the Russians. | 如果你现在想退出 他们就不会去找俄国人了 |
[12:34] | They’ll take what they want by force. | 他们会用武力夺取他们想要的东西 |
[12:37] | Trust me, you don’t want that. | 相信我 你不会想那样的 |
[12:52] | ‐ That girl. | 那个女孩 |
[12:55] | Where is she from? | 她是哪里人? |
[12:58] | ‐ I believe she was harvested in Kansas. | ‐我相信她是在堪萨斯州收获的 |
[13:03] | Topeka, Kansas. | 堪萨斯托皮卡 |
[13:06] | ‐ Caroline Gibbons. | 卡罗琳·吉本斯 |
[13:08] | ‐ I’m going to hold a lunch for all the staffers’ wives. | ‐我将为所有工作人员的妻子举行午餐会 |
[13:11] | They can bring their children, and we’ll have | 他们可以带孩子来 我们会有 |
[13:12] | trick‐or‐treating and bobbing for apples. | “不给糖就捣蛋”和摇晃苹果的活动 |
[13:15] | ‐ Have you heard anything that I’ve said? | ‐你听到我说的任何话了吗? |
[13:16] | ‐ Human experimentation is not a fit subject | ‐人体实验不是一个合适的主题 |
[13:18] | for the breakfast table. | 放在早餐桌上 |
[13:19] | ‐ Doesn’t it bother you that this is happening | ‐这一切发生在我们的房子下面 |
[13:21] | under our house? | 难道你不感到不安吗? |
[13:23] | American citizens being experimented on | 美国公民在白宫下面 |
[13:25] | underneath the White House. | 被做实验 |
[13:26] | ‐ They fixed the sound problem, didn’t they? | ‐他们修复了声音问题 不是吗? |
[13:28] | ‐ Just because we can’t hear them screaming | ‐只是因为我们听不到他们的尖叫 |
[13:29] | doesn’t mean they’re not suffering. | 但这并不意味着他们没有遭受痛苦 |
[13:31] | ‐ I’m beginning to understand how they feel. | ‐我开始理解他们的感受 |
[13:32] | ‐ Say that again? | ‐再说一遍? |
[13:34] | ‐ I’m in agony over these moody spells of yours. | ‐我对你的这些情绪化的咒语感到非常痛苦 |
[13:37] | They bring a dark cloud over this house. | 他们给这所房子带来了乌云 |
[13:39] | If you’re so upset about their being here, | 如果你对他们在这里这么生气 |
[13:41] | give them somewhere else to go. ‐ What do you mean? | 让他们去别的地方 ‐你是什么意思? |
[13:43] | ‐ Val mentioned they were getting crowded down there. | ‐瓦尔提到 那里的人越来越多 |
[13:46] | ‐ Val? | ‐瓦尔? |
[13:48] | ‐ I ran into Mr. Thor this morning. | ‐今天早上我遇到了托尔先生 |
[13:50] | He promised to try my fudge, insisted I call him Val. | 他答应尝尝我的软糖 坚持让我叫他瓦尔 |
[13:54] | So what about that place in Nevada | 那内华达州的那个地方呢 |
[13:56] | I overheard you whispering about at bridge last month? | 上个月我无意中听到你在桥牌上窃窃私语? |
[14:01] | Darling, half the time you think I don’t hear, | 亲爱的 有一半时间你以为我听不见 |
[14:03] | but I do. | 但我听到了 |
[14:05] | I know more state secrets than J. Edgar Hoover. | 我知道的国家机密比J·埃德加·胡佛还多 |
[14:08] | ‐ Nevada. | 内华达 |
[14:09] | ‐ Didn’t Twining want a place to test planes? | ‐ 特温宁不想要一个测试飞机的地方吗? |
[14:12] | So give them that. | 那就给他们吧 |
[14:14] | Or give them all of Nevada. | 或者把整个内华达州都给他们 |
[14:15] | Do you remember during the campaign when we had to stop | 你还记得在竞选期间 |
[14:17] | in that godforsaken state? | 我们不得不在那个被上帝抛弃的州停下来吗? |
[14:19] | It was so beastly hot and dry there, | 那里又热又干 |
[14:20] | I nearly fainted from the temperature. | 我热得差点晕过去 |
[14:23] | ‐ This executive order hereby withdraws 38,000 acres | ‐本行政命令特此将位于 |
[14:27] | located 80 miles north of Las Vegas | 拉斯维加斯以北80英里的38,000英亩土地 |
[14:30] | from public use. | 从公共用途中撤出 |
[14:34] | The land will be set aside… | 土地将被拨出… |
[14:38] | for the construction of a top secret biological testing | 为了建立一个绝密的生物测试 |
[14:41] | and information exchange facility. | 以及信息交换设施 |
[14:46] | Its current AEC designation… | 它目前的AEC称号… |
[14:50] | is Area 51. | 是51区 |
[14:53] | ‐ Thank you, Mr. President. | ‐谢谢总统先生 |
[15:05] | ‐ Gentlemen… | ‐ 先生们… |
[15:08] | what has taken place here today never actually took place. | 今天在这里发生的事情从来没有真正发生过 |
[15:11] | Aside from the men in this room, | 除了这个房间里的人 |
[15:13] | no one will ever know | 没有人会知道 |
[15:15] | for as long as this republic stands. | 只要这个共和国存在 |
[15:17] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗? |
[15:19] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[15:47] | Mary Geneva Eisenhower! | 玛丽·日内瓦·艾森豪威尔! |
[16:04] | ‐ No, it wasn’t a nightmare. | ‐不 这不是一场噩梦 |
[16:07] | ‐ It was an absolute dream. | ‐这绝对是一场梦 |
[16:10] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:11] | ‐ I don’t mind admitting it. | ‐我不介意承认这一点 |
[16:14] | Val sure knows his way around the female anatomy. | 瓦尔对女性解剖很在行 |
[16:17] | I haven’t felt this relaxed in years. | 我好多年没这么放松过了 |
[16:19] | ‐ You‐‐how could you do this? | ‐你‐你怎么能做到这一点? |
[16:21] | ‐ Let’s not blow things out of proportion, Ike. | ‐我们不要小题大做 艾克 |
[16:23] | It’s bad enough that you passed out. | 你昏过去已经够糟的了 |
[16:25] | ‐ Blow it out of proportion? | ‐夸大其词? |
[16:26] | You were with him in our bed. | 你和他在我们的床上 |
[16:28] | ‐ You said it yourself, he’s not flesh and blood. | ‐你自己也说了 他不是有血有肉的人 |
[16:31] | So it’s really no different than the time you caught me | 所以这真的和你在浴缸里抓到 |
[16:33] | in the tub with my personal massager. | 我用个人按摩器的时候没有什么不同 |
[16:35] | He is a visiting dignitary, | 他是一位来访的高官 |
[16:38] | so you can say I gave my body for the national cause. | 所以你可以说我把身体献给了国家事业 |
[16:41] | ‐ I can’t even look at you anymore. | ‐我甚至不能再看你了 |
[16:43] | At least when you were possessed, | 至少在你被附身的时候 |
[16:44] | I knew who I was talking to. | 我知道我在跟谁说话 |
[16:46] | ‐ Well, now you know how I felt during the war. | ‐好吧 现在你知道我在战争中的感受了 |
[16:49] | I was stuck here leading scrap metal drives | 当你和军队总部那个荡妇在一起的时候 |
[16:51] | while you were carrying on with that trollop in army HQ. | 我却被困在这里为胜利而战 |
[16:55] | ‐ By the way… | ‐顺便说一下…… |
[16:57] | he loved my fudge. | 他喜欢我的乳脂软糖 |
[17:07] | ‐ Eisenhower did it. | ‐艾森豪威尔这样做了 |
[17:09] | The president, he made a deal with them. | 他和他们做了交易 |
[17:11] | No, people are being taken! | 不 有人被带走了! |
[17:13] | They’re being taken up into‐‐to flying saucers. | 它们正被送入飞碟 |
[17:18] | They’re turning them into monsters. | 他们把他们变成了怪物 |
[17:23] | ‐ Well… | ‐ 好… |
[17:26] | it’s every bit as bad as Hoover said, sir. | 跟胡佛说的一模一样 长官 |
[17:28] | How’d he get his hands on this? | 他怎么弄到这东西的? |
[17:29] | ‐ He won’t tell me. | 他不会告诉我的 |
[17:31] | But I know he has files on anyone | 但我知道他有所有人的档案 |
[17:33] | that he suspects of being a commie sympathizer. | 他怀疑他是共产主义的同情者 |
[17:37] | Which means the whole damn town. | 也就是说整个镇子 |
[17:40] | We should just burn Hollywood to the goddamn ground. | 我们应该把好莱坞夷为平地 |
[17:43] | And Jack Kennedy can’t keep his prick, his pants, | 而杰克·肯尼迪连他的老二和裤子都留不住了 |
[17:47] | or his pretty little mouth shut. | 或者把他漂亮的小嘴闭上 |
[17:49] | ‐ Does he know she’s saying all this? | ‐他知道她在说这些吗? |
[17:51] | ‐ Well, if he does know and he doesn’t care, | ‐好吧 如果他知道而且不在乎 |
[17:53] | that’s a whole other problem, sir. | 那完全是另一个问题 先生 |
[17:56] | ‐ Hmm. | 嗯 |
[17:57] | ‐ God knows how many people | 天知道那个小骚货告诉了 |
[17:58] | that little tart’s told about this. | 多少人这件事 |
[18:00] | ‐ She’s an actress, Dick. | ‐迪克 她是个演员 |
[18:02] | She takes pills and she drinks too much. | 她吃药 还酗酒 |
[18:04] | No one’s taking her seriously. | 没人把她当回事 |
[18:06] | ‐ Sir, all it takes is one reporter asking questions | ‐先生 只需要一个记者提问就可以了 |
[18:10] | and we are six ways to Sunday without a paddle. | 没有船桨 我们有六种方法到星期天 |
[18:14] | And my dreams of running for president again? | 那我再次竞选总统的梦想呢? |
[18:18] | Well, that dream dies. | 好吧 梦想破灭了 |
[18:20] | But if we come at ’em fast and shut ’em down hard, | 但如果我们能迅速抓住他们 让他们闭嘴 |
[18:24] | we can plug one hole | 我们可以堵住一个洞 |
[18:27] | and send a message to the other. | 并向对方发送信息 |
[18:29] | ‐ You know, if you were anyone else, Dick, | ‐你知道 如果你是别人 迪克 |
[18:30] | I’d have to ask what you’re suggesting. | 我得问问你的建议 |
[18:32] | ‐ Well, you said it yourself, sir. | ‐好吧 先生 你自己也说了 |
[18:34] | She drinks. She’s on pills. | 她的饮料 她的药 |
[18:37] | No one would suspect anything. | 没人会怀疑的 |
[18:39] | I am not sanctioning murder. | 我不会批准谋杀 |
[18:40] | ‐ Oh, I wasn’t asking for your sanction, sir. | ‐哦 我不是在请求您的批准 先生 |
[18:43] | I was, um, merely floating the idea. | 我只是有个想法 |
[18:49] | ‐ Evelyn, it’s Marilyn. Can I, uh, talk to Jack? | ‐伊夫林,我是玛丽莲。我可以,呃,和杰克谈谈吗? |
[18:51] | ‐ I’m sorry, Ms. Monroe, the best I can do | ‐抱歉 门罗女士 我所能做的就是 |
[18:53] | is tell him you called. | 告诉他你打过电话 |
[18:55] | ‐ ♪♪ Ah, Mr. Cupid ♪♪ | ♪♪丘比特先生♪♪ |
[18:58] | ♪♪ Just don’t bother with me ♪♪ | ♬别管我♬ |
[19:04] | ‐ Hello? | ‐是谁? |
[19:12] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里? |
[19:34] | Where are you, Jack? | 你在哪里 杰克? |
[20:14] | ‐ Yes? | ‐是吗? |
[20:15] | ‐ I have Richard Nixon on the line, sir. | 先生 理查德·尼克松的电话 |
[20:18] | ‐ Put him through. | ‐把他接过来 |
[20:21] | Dick. ‐ Yes, I’m, um‐‐ | 迪克 ‐是的 我是 |
[20:23] | I’m calling to send my‐‐ | 我打电话来是想送我的 |
[20:25] | my condolences, Mr. President. | 哀悼 总统先生 |
[20:27] | Lovely gal. | 可爱的女孩 |
[20:29] | It’s a crying shame. | 真是太遗憾了 |
[20:31] | Heh, I bet that’s one dish | 我打赌那是你会怀念 |
[20:33] | you’re gonna miss eating off of. | 的一道菜 |
[20:35] | ‐ Dick, if you‐‐ | -迪克 如果你- |
[20:36] | if you had something to do with this‐‐ | 如果你和这件事有关 |
[20:39] | ‐ Me? | ‐我吗? |
[20:40] | A Quaker? | 贵格会教徒吗? |
[20:42] | Well, I am offended, Jack. | 我很生气 杰克 |
[20:44] | Um, I was a big fan of that young lady. | 我是那个年轻女士的超级粉丝 |
[20:48] | “Some Like it Hot,” ooh. | 《热情似火》哦 |
[20:50] | I gotta tell you, I’d have liked it hot or cold. | 我得说 我喜欢热的或冷的 |
[20:52] | ‐ You’re drunk. I’m hanging up. | 你喝醉了 我挂了 |
[20:55] | ‐ Before you do, sir, | ‐在此之前 先生 |
[20:57] | let me set your mind at ease. | 让我来让你放心吧 |
[20:59] | I’m sure you heard about all the, uh‐‐ | 我相信你听说了所有的 |
[21:02] | the things she was saying on the set of that film, | 她在片场说的那些话 |
[21:04] | the one she got, uh, fired from? | 她被开除的那个吗? |
[21:07] | ‐ I’ve heard the rumors. | ‐我听到了谣言 |
[21:09] | ‐ Turns out, she knew about a lot of stuff | ‐事实证明 她知道很多事情 |
[21:11] | she had no business knowing, | 她没有理由知道 |
[21:12] | and, well, God knows where she heard it all. | 天知道她是从哪儿听来的 |
[21:15] | A word of advice, sir. | 给你一个忠告 先生 |
[21:17] | Whatever strumpets, uh, | 不管是什么样的娼妓 呃 |
[21:19] | you decide to, uh, fornicate with in the future, | 你决定以后跟谁乱搞 |
[21:23] | I’d check the pillow talk. | 我会检查枕边谈话 |
[21:26] | There’s a lot of crazy people out there. | 外面有很多疯子 |
[21:28] | You gotta watch your back. | 你得小心点 |
[22:13] | Are we still not on speaking terms, sir? | 我们还不熟吗 先生? |
[22:16] | ‐ If we were, I’d tell you to go fuck yourself. | ‐如果我们是 我会告诉你去死吧 |
[22:19] | Lyndon. | 林登 |
[22:21] | ‐ Well, I know one thing I didn’t before. | ‐好吧 我知道一件我以前不知道的事 |
[22:24] | ‐ What’s that? | ‐那是什么? |
[22:25] | ‐ You didn’t bring me out here for the view. | ‐你带我来这里不是为了看风景 |
[22:27] | This place is uglier than my granddad’s toenails. | 这地方比我爷爷的脚趾甲还丑 |
[22:33] | ‐ Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[22:37] | I’m Valiant Thor. | 我是维拉蒂·托尔 |
[22:40] | ‐ Well, bless your heart. | ‐好吧 愿上帝保佑你 |
[22:42] | Course you are. | 你当然是 |
[22:44] | And I’m Calamity Jane. | 我是灾星简 |
[22:45] | ‐ Ah, I like your sense of humor, sir. | ‐啊 我喜欢你的幽默感 先生 |
[22:49] | You might need it. | 你可能需要它 |
[22:52] | Please, this way. | 请往这边走 |
[23:00] | Are you ready to learn how the world works, | 你准备好了解这个世界是如何运作的了吗 |
[23:02] | Mr. President? | 总统先生? |
[23:04] | ‐ Pretty good idea how the world works, sonny. | ‐非常好地了解这个世界是如何运作的 孩子 |
[23:07] | ‐ Of course you do. | ‐你当然需要 |
[23:12] | ‐ As I live and shit. | ‐正如我的生活和狗屎 |
[23:17] | What in ever‐loving Christ is this? | 这到底是什么? |
[23:23] | ‐ What have I done? | ‐我做了什么? |
[23:55] | Please. Please. | 请 请 |
[23:57] | Please give me something for the pain. | 请给我点止痛药 |
[23:59] | It hurts so much. | 太疼了 |
[24:00] | ‐ It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[24:03] | How is this thing gonna come out of me? | 这东西要怎么从我身体里出来? |
[24:05] | Please. | 请 |
[24:07] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[24:08] | ‐ You are no longer going to scream or beg. | ‐你不再会尖叫或乞求 |
[24:11] | You will no longer feel pain. | 你将不再感到疼痛 |
[24:13] | You are not going to die. | 你不会死的 |
[24:15] | ‐ I‐I can hear you in my head. | ‐我‐我能在我的脑海中听到你 |
[24:17] | W‐what’s‐‐ what’s going on? | 到底发生了什么? |
[24:19] | ‐ To be human is to not understand. | ‐作为人类就是不理解 |
[24:23] | The optimum condition for your race | 你们种族的最佳条件是 |
[24:25] | is to surrender to that innocence. | 向这种纯真投降 |
[24:28] | ‐ Why can’t I move? | ‐为什么我不能动? |
[24:29] | Why can’t I move? | 为什么我动不了? |
[24:31] | No! | 不! |
[24:36] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的上帝 |
[24:38] | No, oh, my God. | 不 天哪 |
[24:39] | Please, I don’t want to hear it. | 求你了 我不想听 |
[24:41] | Can you make it so I can’t hear the sound? | 你能让我听不见声音吗? |
[24:42] | ‐ It is nearly over. | ‐快结束了 |
[24:44] | You are joining a heroic community. | 你正在加入一个英雄社区 |
[24:47] | You are an ambassador | 你是大使 |
[24:48] | attempting to bring two species together. | 试图将两个物种结合在一起 |
[24:52] | Your suffering is an honor. | 你的苦难是一种荣耀 |
[24:55] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[24:57] | Is that‐‐ | 这是不是… |
[24:59] | That’s‐‐that’s my baby? | 那是–那是我的孩子? |
[25:05] | That’s my baby. | 这是我的宝贝 |
[25:08] | What‐‐oh. | 什么–哦 |
[25:14] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的上帝 |
[25:15] | ‐ Respiratory intact and strong. | ‐呼吸完整且强劲 |
[25:17] | Heartbeat is stable. | 心跳是稳定的 |
[25:18] | ‐ Oh, my God. ‐ He’s healthy. | ‐哦 我的上帝 他是健康的 |
[25:19] | This is our closest one yet. | 这是离我们最近的一个 |
[25:21] | But the physical abnormalities are troubling. | 但身体上的异常情况令人不安 |
[25:24] | ‐ I can help you. | ‐我可以帮助你 |
[25:26] | Please, let me see it. | 请让我看看 |
[25:27] | Can I hold it, please? | 能帮我拿一下吗? |
[25:30] | I think it needs‐‐ I think it needs me. | 我想它需要——我想它需要我 |
[25:33] | ‐ Prepare the tank. | ‐准备水箱 |
[25:35] | ‐ What’s happening? | 还是发生了什么? |
[25:37] | ‐ It is nearly over. | ‐快结束了 |
[25:39] | You are a strong host. | 你是个坚强的主人 |
[25:41] | Be proud. | 感到骄傲 |
[25:42] | Lift your head high. | 抬起你的头 |
[25:44] | There will be more. | 还会有更多 |
[25:46] | Be calm. | 保持冷静 |
[25:48] | No, no, no! | 不,不,不! |
[26:01] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[26:14] | ‐ Oh, my God. | ‐哦 我的上帝 |
[26:16] | It’s Troy. | 是特洛伊 |
[26:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:27] | ‐ We thought you were dead. | ‐我们以为你已经死了 |
[26:29] | ‐ Are you okay? | ‐你还好吗? |
[26:30] | I had the baby. | 我生下了孩子 |
[26:33] | ‐ I felt it. I… | ‐我感觉到了 我… |
[26:35] | was connected to it in my mind, like… | 在我的脑海里和它相连 就像… |
[26:38] | it was a part of me. | 它是我的一部分 |
[26:41] | And they murdered it. | 而且他们还谋杀了它 |
[26:44] | ‐ What? | ‐什么? |
[26:46] | I was there. | 我在那里 |
[26:49] | ‐ Come on, sit down and tell us everything. | ‐来吧 坐下来告诉我们一切 |
[27:01] | It was, um‐‐it was like‐‐ | 它是 嗯——它就像—— |
[27:05] | It was like I was under a spell. | 我好像中了魔咒 |
[27:07] | I couldn’t move, but I was awake. | 我动不了 但我醒着 |
[27:10] | And they said it was time. | 他们说是时候了 |
[27:14] | And… | 然后… |
[27:15] | they didn’t say it out loud, though. | 但他们没有大声说出来 |
[27:16] | I could hear it in my brain. | 我能在脑子里听到 |
[27:18] | And then they cut me open | 然后他们把我切开 |
[27:20] | and took the baby out. | 把孩子取出来 |
[27:23] | There was no pain. | 没有疼痛 |
[27:24] | There was no physical pain. | 没有身体上的疼痛 |
[27:27] | ‐ So it didn’t hurt at all? | ‐所以一点都不疼? |
[27:29] | ‐ Um, yeah. At first, like a motherfucker. | ‐嗯,是的 一开始 像个混蛋 |
[27:32] | But, um… | 但是,嗯… |
[27:33] | then it was…beautiful. | 然后是…漂亮 |
[27:37] | I had a baby. | 我有个孩子 |
[27:40] | We had a baby. | 我们有了一个孩子 |
[27:42] | Oh, it’s okay. | 哦,没关系 |
[27:43] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:45] | We never told you guys, | 我们从没告诉过你们 |
[27:47] | but having kids was always a joke we told at parties. | 但生孩子一直是我们在派对上讲的一个笑话 |
[27:50] | A joke on the baby, because us as parents is… | 一个关于宝宝的笑话 因为我们作为父母是… |
[27:54] | um… | 嗯… |
[27:56] | but, um, I don’t know what happened. | 但我不知道发生了什么 |
[27:59] | One day, the idea of a family just felt different. | 有一天 家庭的概念变了 |
[28:03] | ‐ I had spent my whole life thinking | ‐我一生都在思考 |
[28:05] | I was never gonna be a dad, and then… | 我永远都不会成为一个父亲 然后… |
[28:07] | this thing became a part of me. | 这事已经成为我的一部分 |
[28:11] | It came out of me. | 这是我说的 |
[28:12] | And the second I saw it, I didn’t care that it was… | 当我看到它的那一刻 我并不在乎它是… |
[28:16] | whatever it was. | 不管它是什么 |
[28:17] | It was‐‐it was mine. | 它——它是我的 |
[28:20] | And… | 和… |
[28:22] | I knew that I would do anything to protect it. | 我知道我会不惜一切代价保护它 |
[28:27] | And they slaughtered it. | 他们就宰了它 |
[28:29] | They slit its throat and they drowned it. | 他们割开它的喉咙 把它淹死了 |
[28:31] | And I couldn’t help my baby. | 我也没办法救我的孩子 |
[28:33] | I couldn’t help. | 我无能为力 |
[28:35] | ‐ What are we gonna do? | ‐我们要做什么? |
[28:38] | ‐ We’re gonna get the fuck out of here. | ‐我们要他妈的离开这里 |
[28:39] | That’s what we’re gonna do, okay? | 这就是我们要做的 好吗? |
[28:40] | ‐ Not so fast, kiddos. | ‐没那么快 孩子们 |
[28:43] | You need to calm down and be rational. | 你得冷静点 理智点 |
[28:47] | Accept it. | 接受它 |
[28:49] | This is it. | 这是它 |
[28:50] | ‐ What’s that supposed to mean? | ‐这是什么意思? |
[28:52] | “Oh, we’re gonna get out of here. | “我们要离开这里 |
[28:53] | They’re evil. They killed my alien baby.” | 他们是邪恶的 他们杀了我的外星宝宝” |
[28:56] | ‐ Fuck you, Calico. | ‐去你的 Calico |
[28:57] | ‐ Well, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, | ‐很抱歉 我要告诉你一个坏消息 |
[28:59] | but your delusion of escape is unfounded. | 但你逃跑的妄想是没有根据的 |
[29:02] | Area 51 has existed long before you all showed up. | 51区在你们出现之前就存在了 |
[29:05] | And no one has ever escaped. | 没有人能逃脱 |
[29:08] | You are at odds with the almighty | 你与万能的 |
[29:10] | military industrial complex. | 军工企业有矛盾 |
[29:12] | You cannot win. | 你不可能赢 |
[29:13] | ‐ Wait, how many babies have you had since you got here? | ‐等一下 你来这里后生了几个孩子? |
[29:17] | ‐ Oh, well… | ‐哦,嗯… |
[29:19] | then there’s that. | 然后是那个 |
[29:21] | Ever since 1969, | 自1969年以来, |
[29:23] | I’ve given birth to two or three pups a year. | 我一年生两到三只幼崽 |
[29:25] | I mean, it’s best if you just consider yourself a mongrel. | 我是说 你最好把自己当成杂种 |
[29:29] | ‘Cause your one job‐‐ | 因为你只有一份工作 |
[29:31] | your gift to progress… | 你的进步天赋… |
[29:35] | Is to drop a litter on the curb | 是在路边扔垃圾吗 |
[29:37] | and move on. | 然后继续前进 |
[29:42] | It’s okay. After the first few, you stop caring. | 没关系 在前几次之后 你就不再关心了 |
[29:45] | ‐ No. I’m not gonna be like you. | 没有 我不会像你一样 |
[29:48] | None of us will. | 我们都不会 |
[29:50] | ‐ Do you think I’m cold and heartless? | ‐你认为我冷酷无情吗? |
[29:52] | ‐ Well, you’re wrong. | ‐嗯 你错了 |
[29:54] | No, I’ve got the system down. | 不 我把系统弄坏了 |
[29:56] | I am adaptable. | 我适应性强 |
[29:58] | I was a nobody. | 我是个无名小卒 |
[30:00] | And now I am an integral link in the chain | 现在我是天体进化链条中 |
[30:02] | of celestial evolution. | 不可或缺的一环 |
[30:04] | Don’t tell me dreams don’t come true. | 别告诉我梦想不会成真 |
[30:07] | ‐ How have you not gone insane in here? | ‐你怎么没有在这里发疯? |
[30:11] | ‐ Come with me. | ‐跟我来 |
[30:13] | I want to show you one of my special places. | 我想带你去一个特别的地方 |
[30:15] | Wouldn’t you like to see it? | 你不想看看吗? |
[30:19] | Oh, come on. It’s real special. | 哦,来吧 这是真正特别的东西 |
[30:20] | You’ll like it. | 你会喜欢它的 |
[30:29] | Well, come on. Don’t be afraid. | 好吧,来吧 不要害怕 |
[30:35] | Sometimes when I’m feeling low, I like to come here | 当我情绪低落的时候 我喜欢来这里 |
[30:38] | and curl my toes into the moon dust | 我的脚趾蜷曲在月亮的尘埃里 |
[30:41] | and pay my respects | 表达我的敬意 |
[30:42] | to old “Eagle” and red, white, and blue. | 到古老的“鹰”和红、白、蓝 |
[30:44] | I just find it so relaxing here. | 我只是觉得在这里很放松 |
[30:47] | Ever since I was a child, | 从我还是个孩子的时候 |
[30:49] | I’ve always loved songs about the moon. | 我一直很喜欢关于月亮的歌 |
[30:52] | “There’s a Moon Out Tonight,” “Blue Moon.” | “今晚有个月亮” “蓝月亮” |
[30:55] | This is where I feel safe. | 这是我感到安全的地方 |
[30:57] | ‐ Why are we standing on a set of the moon landing? | ‐为什么我们站在登月的布景上? |
[31:00] | ‐ Isn’t it obvious? | ‐这不是显而易见的吗? |
[31:02] | They faked it. | 他们伪造的 |
[31:03] | Here, 50 years ago. | 这里 50年前 |
[31:06] | Right around the time they abducted me. | 就在他们绑架我的时候 |
[31:12] | I’d work until 1:00 in the morning | 我会工作到凌晨一点 |
[31:14] | before heading upstairs with some john. | 然后再上楼找个男人 |
[31:15] | And that’s where the real work began. | 这就是真正的工作开始的地方 |
[31:21] | ‐ ♪♪ I guess this is easily done ♪♪ | 我想这很容易做到 |
[31:25] | ‐ I was a bad girl | ‐我是个坏女孩 |
[31:27] | living in a world that couldn’t care | 生活在一个根本 |
[31:28] | to give a damn about me. | 不在乎我的世界里 |
[31:30] | But then one night at the end of my shift, | 但有天晚上我轮班快结束时 |
[31:32] | I saw two classy johns in a booth | 我在卡座里看到两个漂亮的嫖客 |
[31:35] | trying to look incognito, | 试图伪装自己 |
[31:36] | but I recognized them straightaway. | 但我立刻认出了他们 |
[31:38] | It was Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, | 是尼尔·阿姆斯特朗和巴兹·奥尔德林 |
[31:41] | then first men to land on the moon. | 当时第一个登上月球的人 |
[31:42] | Beat it. | 击败它 |
[31:44] | The problem was, they had blasted off days before. | 问题是 他们几天前就发射了 |
[31:46] | I mean, they were supposed to be floating in outer space | 我是说 它们本该漂浮在外太空 |
[31:48] | at that very second. | 就在那一刻 |
[31:50] | Well, good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[31:53] | ‐ Well, hello there. | ‐好 大家好 |
[31:56] | ‐ So we’re doing rehearsals. | ‐所以我们正在排练 |
[31:58] | Now, at this point, I mean, | 现在 我的意思是 |
[31:59] | we must have gone through it a hundred times. | 我们肯定已经经历了一百次 |
[32:01] | ‐ Right, right, and the line | ‐右 右 还有那条线 |
[32:03] | that Neil is supposed to say | 尼尔应该说的 |
[32:05] | is, “That’s one giant leap for mankind.” | 是”这是人类的一大步” |
[32:09] | And that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[32:10] | Just‐‐ | 只是 |
[32:12] | Now, I ain’t typically one for words, | 我一般不擅言辞 |
[32:13] | but we are landing on the moon. ‐ Yeah. | 但我们正在登陆月球 是的 |
[32:16] | ‐ And we’re beating the goddamn Russians to it. | ‐我们已经把该死的俄罗斯人赶在前面了 |
[32:19] | ‐ That’s right. ‐ Now, does that line | 这是正确的 ‐现在 那条线是否 |
[32:21] | sound like it could carry a fart, | 听起来像能放个屁 |
[32:23] | much less an event so momentous? | 更不用说如此重大的事件了? |
[32:25] | ‐ No, it certainly does not. | ‐不 当然不是 |
[32:26] | ‐ No, it does not. | ‐不 没有 |
[32:28] | Well, Neil, tell her. | 尼尔 告诉她 |
[32:29] | ‐ All right, well… | ‐好的 嗯…… |
[32:32] | So I hear Buzz come in on the radio. | 我从收音机里听到巴斯进来了 |
[32:35] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ And to his credit, he says, | 是的 ‐值得赞扬的是 他说: |
[32:37] | “How about, ‘That’s one small step for man, | “这样吧 ‘这是一个人的一小步 |
[32:40] | one giant leap for mankind’?” | 是人类的一大步?” |
[32:43] | And then nothing. | 然后什么都没有 |
[32:44] | Complete radio silence until‐‐ | 完全无线电静默 直到‐‐ |
[32:46] | ‐ The director fucking loses it. | ‐导演他妈的失控了 |
[32:49] | God, he loves the line. | 天啊 他喜欢这段台词 |
[32:51] | ‐ Total maniac, by the way. ‐ Yeah, Hollywood. | ‐顺便说一下 我是个十足的疯子 是的,好莱坞 |
[32:54] | I mean, and we thought NASA was rough. | 我是说 我们认为NASA很粗暴 |
[32:56] | ‐ Oh! ‐ The astronauts were trained | ‐哦!‐宇航员接受了训练 |
[32:58] | to protect American secrets during the Cold War, | 在冷战期间保护美国机密 |
[33:01] | but in the end, it was my famous heavy pour | 但最后 这是我著名的倾盆大雨 |
[33:03] | that could have brought down an empire. | 这可能会摧毁一个帝国 |
[33:05] | ‐ Okay, wait, then how did you end up here? | ‐好吧 等等 那你是怎么来到这里的? |
[33:09] | ‐ They came and they took me. | ‐他们来了并带走了我 |
[33:11] | It happened so fast. | 事情发生得太快了 |
[33:17] | ♪♪♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ | |
[33:30] | I woke up drugged and knocked up. | 我醒来时被麻醉着 大着肚子 |
[33:32] | I didn’t know where I was or what was happening. | 我不知道自己在哪里 也不知道发生了什么事 |
[33:39] | I had never been so scared in my whole life. | 我这辈子从没这么害怕过 |
[33:43] | And unlike you all, I was alone. | 不像你们所有人 我是一个人 |
[34:20] | ‐ Remember, don’t come down so fast, Neil. | ‐记住 尼尔 别下来得这么快 |
[34:23] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕 |
[34:24] | You can’t know what awaits you. | 你不知道等待你的是什么 |
[34:26] | None of us can. | 没有人能做到 |
[34:28] | ‐ Wait, seriously? | ‐等下,认真的? |
[34:30] | Stanley Kubrick? | 斯坦利·库布里克? |
[34:32] | Why would he direct a fake moon landing? | 他为什么要执导一次假登月? |
[34:34] | ‐ Dicky Nixon was gaga for “Strangelove.” | ‐迪基·尼克松是《奇爱奇缘》的狂热粉丝 |
[34:37] | It was his favorite movie. | 这是他最喜欢的电影 |
[34:39] | And some say, afterwards, | 然后有人说 |
[34:40] | Kubrick was given a lifetime contract at Warner Bros. | 库布里克获得了华纳兄弟的终身合同 |
[34:44] | with no constrictions. | 没有束缚 |
[34:45] | ‐ No. I mean, why? | 没有 我的意思是,为什么? |
[34:47] | Why fake the moon landing at all? | 为什么要假装登月呢? |
[34:48] | They already had all this alien tech. | 他们已经有了外星科技 |
[34:51] | Going to the moon should’ve been a breeze. | 去月球本应该是轻而易举的事 |
[34:53] | ‐ That’s exactly the point. | ‐这正是问题的关键 |
[34:54] | Everyone realized that going to the moon | 每个人都意识到去月球 |
[34:56] | was gonna be a big old fat waste of time and effort, | 会浪费很多时间和精力 |
[34:58] | so the government and the aliens thought | 所以政府和外星人认为 |
[35:00] | it would be a nice way to sort of ease us humans | 这是一种让我们人类放松的好方法 |
[35:03] | into accepting that big, crazy | 接受这个巨大而疯狂的事实 |
[35:05] | technological shit was possible. | 科技是可能的 |
[35:06] | I mean, if you start giving people Velcro and computers, | 我的意思是 如果你开始给人们魔术贴和电脑 |
[35:09] | they’re gonna start asking questions. | 他们会开始问问题 |
[35:11] | So the astronauts were flying into Hawaii the next morning | 第二天早上 宇航员们飞往夏威夷 |
[35:15] | to make their gallant return to Earth | 英勇地返回地球 |
[35:17] | right around the time I lost my first baby, | 就在我失去第一个孩子的时候 |
[35:21] | if you could even call it that. | 如果你能这么叫的话 |
[35:23] | And I have been stuck here ever since. | 从那以后我就一直被困在这里 |
[35:27] | Well, I’ll leave you now to find your own peace. | 好了 我走了 你自己去找平静吧 |
[35:32] | Thank you for listening. | 谢谢你的聆听 |
[35:34] | It’s nice to reminisce with someone other than Steve Jobs. | 能和史蒂夫·乔布斯以外的人叙旧是件好事 |
[35:45] | ‐ Oh, fuck. Okay. | ‐哦,操 好吧 |
[35:59] | ‐ At least we have each other. | ‐至少我们还有彼此 |
[36:01] | ‐ Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:03] | It’s beautiful up here. | 这里很美 |
[36:06] | ‐ I guess it is. | ‐我想是的 |
[36:09] | ‐ On the moon. | ‐在月球上 |
[36:12] | On the moon. | 在月球上 |
[36:28] | ‐ Cal. | 卡尔 |
[36:29] | Hey, I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[36:34] | ‐ You okay? | ‐你还好吗? |
[36:35] | ‐ No, no. I’m not. | ‐不,不 我不 |
[36:37] | ‐ What’s going on? Did they do something to you? | ‐发生了什么?他们对你做了什么吗? |
[36:39] | Some kind of freak‐ass experiment? | 某种变态实验? |
[36:42] | ‐ I think it’s time. | ‐我认为是时候了 |
[36:44] | ‐ For the baby? ‐ Yeah. | ‐对婴儿来说?是的 |
[36:45] | ‐ Okay. | ‐好 |
[36:46] | ‐ Yeah, Everything feels different. | ‐是的 一切感觉都不一样 |
[36:48] | She’s kicking. ‐ Mm‐hmm. | 她踢 ‐嗯 ‐嗯 |
[36:50] | There’s movement. | 有运动 |
[36:52] | And there’s this‐‐this pressure, and it’s, like‐‐ | 有这样的压力 就像 |
[36:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:56] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿,嘿,嘿 |
[36:58] | Do you want me to call someone? They can give you something. | 要我叫人来吗?他们可以给你一些东西 |
[37:01] | ‐ No. No, I’m not ready. | 没有 不 我还没准备好 |
[37:03] | ‐ I thought you said you were ready. | ‐我以为你说你已经准备好了 |
[37:04] | ‐ No, I’m not ready. | ‐不 我还没准备好 |
[37:07] | I’m not ready for them to take her. | 我还没准备好让他们带走她 |
[37:09] | ‐ Okay. ‐ After what happened to you, | ‐好 ‐在你发生了那些事之后 |
[37:11] | I just‐‐ | 我只是 |
[37:13] | I want a little more time. | 我还需要一点时间 |
[37:15] | ‐ What if I can give that to you? | ‐如果我能给你呢? |
[37:18] | To us? | 给我们吗? |
[37:19] | ‐ How? | ‐如何? |
[37:24] | ‐ Can you walk? | ‐你能走路吗? |
[37:27] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. ‐ Okay. Come on. | 是的 是的,是的,是的 ‐好 来吧 |
[37:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:39] | Come on. We’re almost there. | 来吧 我们差不多了 |
[37:43] | We’re almost there. ‐ Oh! Oh! | 我们差不多了 ‐哦!哦! |
[37:45] | ‐ Shh. Hey, shh. | 嘘 嘿,嘘 |
[37:46] | Shh. Be quiet. Be quiet. | 嘘 保持安静 保持安静 |
[37:48] | ‐ Oh, that one was so bad. ‐ I know. I know. | ‐哦 那太糟糕了 我知道 我知道 |
[37:50] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[37:54] | ‐ Do you trust me? | ‐你信任我吗? |
[37:55] | ‐ Yeah, baby. | ‐是的,宝贝 |
[37:58] | What the fuck, Troy? Why do you have that? | 搞什么 特洛伊?你怎么会有这个? |
[38:00] | ‐ I have to cut the baby out. | 我得把孩子切掉 |
[38:02] | ‐ What? | ‐什么? |
[38:04] | That’s your plan? ‐ This is the only way. | 这是你的计划吗?‐这是唯一的方法 |
[38:05] | ‐ That’s fucking insane, baby. | ‐这他妈的太疯狂了 宝贝 |
[38:06] | ‐ I’m sorry, that’s the only way. | ‐抱歉 这是唯一的办法 |
[38:08] | I know how to deliver this baby. | 我知道怎么接生 |
[38:10] | Our baby. | 我们的婴儿 |
[38:12] | We can’t let them kill it. ‐ No. | 我们不能让他们杀了它 没有 |
[38:14] | ‐ We cannot let them tear our family apart. | ‐我们不能让他们拆散我们的家庭 |
[38:17] | ‐ Okay, but you can’t just cut me open. | ‐好吧 但你不能直接把我切开 |
[38:19] | This is crazy. ‐ No. | 这是疯狂的 ‐不 |
[38:22] | Everything that happened up until now is crazy, | 到目前为止发生的一切都很疯狂 |
[38:24] | but this, us finally starting our family, | 但现在 我们终于要组建家庭了 |
[38:28] | that is the most sane part of all of this. | 这是最理智的部分 |
[38:30] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah. | ‐是的 ‐是的 |
[38:33] | You heard Calico. | 你听说过Calico说 |
[38:34] | They’re gonna keep killing our babies | 他们会继续杀害我们的孩子 |
[38:36] | and keep making us have them unless we stop them, okay? | 继续让我们生孩子 除非我们阻止他们 好吗? |
[38:39] | ‐ Yeah. Okay, okay. | 是的 好吧,好吧 |
[38:40] | So you’re gonna cut me open. ‐ Mm‐hmm. | 所以你要把我开膛破肚‐嗯嗯 |
[38:44] | Babe, listen to me. You have to try not to scream. | 宝贝 听我说 你得尽量别尖叫 |
[38:47] | ‐ Okay. Fuck you. ‐ I know. I said try, okay? | ‐好 去你妈的 我知道 我说了试试 好吗? |
[38:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:54] | ‐ I love you so much. | ‐我非常爱你 |
[38:55] | ‐ You’re gonna be okay, all right? | ‐你会没事的 好吗? |
[39:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:03] | ‐ Lay back. ‐ O‐okay. | 躺下休息 ‐啊,好吧 |
[39:05] | I’m so scared. | 我很害怕 |
[39:07] | ‐ I’ve got you. | ‐我抓住你了 |
[39:14] | Bite down. | 咬下来 |
[39:37] | ‐ Okay. | ‐好 |
[39:52] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[39:58] | Is she‐‐ | 她是 |
[40:00] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[40:04] | ‐ Let me see. Let me see. | ‐让我看看 让我看看 |
[40:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:13] | ‐ She’s beautiful. | 她很美 |
[40:17] | ‐ We’re not gonna let anything happen to you. | ‐我们不会让任何事情发生在你身上 |
[40:25] | ‐ Get it off! | ‐把它拿下来! |
[40:25] | No, no, no! Get it off! | 不,不,不!把它拿开! |