时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | ♪ When the moon hits your eye ♪ | ♪ 当月亮映入你的眼帘 ♪ |
[00:27] | ♪ Like a big pizza pie, that’s amore ♪ | ♪ 就像一个大披萨 那就是爱情 ♪ |
[00:34] | ♪ When the world seems to shine ♪ | ♪ 世界好像在发光 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ Like you’ve had too much wine ♪ | ♪ 仿佛你已有几分醉意 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ That’s amore ♪ | ♪ 那就是爱情 ♪ |
[00:43] | ♪ Bells will ring, ting-a-ling-a-ling ♪ | ♪ 钟声响起 叮铃叮铃 ♪ |
[00:45] | ♪ Ting-a-ling-a-ling and you’ll sing ♪ | ♪ 叮铃叮铃 你会唱响 ♪ |
[00:48] | ♪ Vita Bella ♪ | ♪ 维塔贝拉 ♪ |
[00:53] | ♪ Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay ♪ | ♪ 心脏砰砰直跳 ♪ |
[00:55] | ♪ Tippy-tippy-tay like a gay tarantella ♪ | ♪ 像一段欢乐的塔朗特舞 ♪ |
[00:57] | 新墨西哥 阿尔伯克基 1954年 | |
[01:02] | ♪ When the stars make you drool… c | ♪ 当星星让你垂涎… ♪ |
[01:05] | Timothy! Come wash up for supper. | 蒂莫西 快来洗手吃饭 |
[01:07] | Your father will be home soon. | 你爸爸马上到家了 |
[01:08] | In a minute, Mom! | 等一下 妈妈 |
[01:14] | ♪ With a cloud at your feet, you’re in love ♪ | ♪ 云朵在你脚下 你恋爱了 ♪ |
[01:22] | Mama! Dust devils! | 妈妈 尘暴来了 |
[01:25] | – ♪ Bells will ring ♪ – ♪ Ting-a-ling-a-ling ♪ | -♪ 钟声响起 ♪ -♪ 叮铃叮铃 ♪ |
[01:28] | – ♪ Ting-a-ling-a-ling ♪ – ♪ And you’ll sing ♪ | -♪ 叮铃叮铃 ♪ – ♪ 你会唱响 ♪ |
[01:30] | ♪ Vita Bella ♪ | ♪ 维塔贝拉 ♪ |
[01:31] | ♪ Vita bell… vita Bella ♪ | ♪ 维塔贝拉 维塔贝拉 ♪ |
[01:34] | – ♪ Hearts will play ♪ – ♪ Tippy-tippy-tay ♪ | -♪ 心脏 ♪ -♪ 砰砰直跳 ♪ |
[01:36] | ♪ Tippy-tippy-tay ♪ | ♪ 砰砰直跳 ♪ |
[01:38] | ♪ Like a gay tarantella ♪ | ♪ 像一段欢乐的塔朗特舞 ♪ |
[01:44] | ♪ When the… ♪ | ♪ 当… ♪ |
[01:48] | ♪ When you walk… ♪ | ♪ 当你走在… ♪ |
[02:11] | Timmy. | 小蒂 |
[02:13] | Timmy! Timmy! | 小蒂 小蒂 |
[02:27] | Timmy! | 小蒂 |
[02:30] | Timmy! | 小蒂 |
[02:44] | Mommy? Please don’t be afraid. | 妈妈 请不要害怕 |
[02:46] | Timmy! Oh, my God, where are you? | 小蒂 天啊 你在哪里 |
[02:54] | Timmy? | 小蒂 |
[02:55] | Mommy, please don’t be afraid. | 妈妈 请不要害怕 |
[03:01] | Take my hand, Mommy. | 握住我的手 妈妈 |
[03:03] | You don’t have to be afraid. | 你不必害怕 |
[03:28] | Oh, honey, I’m so hungry I could eat a horse. | 亲爱的 我饿得能吃下一匹马 |
[03:36] | Maria? | 玛丽亚 |
[03:41] | Maria? | 玛丽亚 |
[03:48] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[05:23] | You’re awful quiet today, Mr. President. | 您今天非常沉默 总统先生 |
[05:26] | Oh, come on, guys. | 拜托 伙计们 |
[05:28] | And for the umpteenth time, Ike. | 说了无数次了 叫我艾克 |
[05:31] | 加利福尼亚州 棕榈泉市 1954年 | |
[05:36] | Came here to be with friends, not subordinates. | 在这里都是朋友关系 不分上下级 |
[05:39] | Right, and you’re supposed to be relaxing, Ike. | 没错 你应该放松一下 艾克 |
[05:41] | So what is it? Korea? McCarthy? | 那你在烦恼什么 韩国吗 麦卡锡议员吗 |
[05:44] | Mamie won’t let you eat off TV trays? | 还是麦米不让你在电视托盘上吃东西 |
[05:48] | No, it’s just a little question I have. | 没有 就是个小问题 |
[05:53] | So why is it I can land 150,000 soldiers in Normandy… | 为什么我能让15万士兵登陆诺曼底[第二次世界大战战役之一] |
[06:02] | But I can’t put one lousy ball in one lousy hole? | 却不能把烂球打进一个破洞里 |
[06:04] | I’d give anything for that answer. | 百思不得其解 |
[06:07] | And they say you’re not a deep thinker. | 他们说你不擅长深思 |
[06:09] | Ah, they’re probably right. | 也许他们说得对 |
[06:12] | Looks like you’re “Mr. President” again. | 看来你又要做回“总统先生”了 |
[06:22] | We need to speak, Mr. President. | 我们得谈谈 总统先生 |
[06:23] | It’s urgent. | 有要紧事 |
[06:28] | Excuse me, fellas. | 失陪一下 伙计们 |
[06:34] | There’s been an incursion into U.S. airspace. | 美国领空遭到了入侵 |
[06:37] | Vehicle was shot down by an interceptor just north of Edwards Air Force base. | 航空器被拦截机击落在爱德华兹空军基地北部 |
[06:42] | Was it the Russians? | 是俄国人干的吗 |
[06:44] | We don’t think so, sir. | 并不是 先生 |
[06:50] | Then excuse me, fellas. | 失陪了 伙计们 |
[06:58] | Ugh, I’m telling you. | 我说 |
[06:59] | Bet it was the duck that they served from the hunt. | 我想是那只打猎时捕获的鸭子 |
[07:02] | Bit into some buckshot and cracked a tooth. | 害我咬到铅弹 磕坏了牙齿 |
[07:04] | That was two nights ago. | 那是两天前的事了 |
[07:06] | Why is this the first I’m hearing about it? | 为什么现在才说 |
[07:08] | Well, I didn’t want to, uh… | 我不想… |
[07:10] | spoil the dinner and worry you. | 破坏晚餐 让你担心 |
[07:12] | There’s a doctor at the base. I’m sure he can put a cap on it. | 基地有医生 能帮我补上牙齿 |
[07:15] | So you’re driving to an air force base to see a dentist. | 所以你要开车去空军基地看牙医 |
[07:18] | If I go into… if I go into town | 如果我去…如果我进城 |
[07:20] | for any kind of medical procedure, | 接受任何治疗的话 |
[07:21] | it’ll set off the press, and you know how those boys are. | 就会惊动媒体 你了解他们的 |
[07:23] | What’s going on, Ike? | 出什么事了 艾克 |
[07:28] | Who are you going to see? | 你要去见谁 |
[07:31] | Now, don’t look at me as if I have no right to ask you that. | 别这样看着我 好像我无权过问你一样 |
[07:36] | We both know not all of your secrets have to do with national security. | 我们都很清楚 不是所有的秘密都和国家安全有关 |
[07:41] | I’m just gonna go see a man with a drill. | 我只是去看牙医 |
[07:44] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[07:47] | One year in office, and you still can’t lie to save your life. | 执政一年了 你还是没学会撒谎 |
[07:53] | I suppose I should be proud of you. | 我应该为你骄傲 |
[07:59] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[08:21] | We still can’t identify the vehicle. | 我们依然无法确认那架航空器的来历 |
[08:23] | It’s not one of ours, that much we know. | 只知道不是我们的 |
[08:27] | We have managed to locate a body. | 我们找到了一具尸体 |
[08:28] | A body? | 尸体 |
[08:30] | Was pretty messed up in the crash. | 坠毁后面目全非了 |
[08:31] | Can’t tell what it is. | 看不出是什么 |
[08:33] | Sir, if I may, there’s still a concern about radiation. | 先生 容我说一句 担心有辐射问题 |
[08:41] | Mother of God. | 天啊 |
[08:58] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[09:05] | Looks like a child. | 看起来像个孩子 |
[09:09] | Get it back to the base. | 带回基地 |
[09:15] | Is this site secure? | 这里安全吗 |
[09:16] | Nothing’s getting in or out. | 这里被限制进出 |
[09:18] | We have two King 40s on their way from Edwards to haul this thing away. | 我们有两架国王40从爱德华兹过来 拖走它 |
[09:37] | Well, we can safely say it’s not the Russians | 起码可以确定 不是俄国人 |
[09:40] | or the Chinese or the Boy Scouts of America. | 不是中国人或美国童子军干的 |
[09:43] | No, sir. | 没错 先生 |
[09:46] | And now we have ourselves a new question. | 那现在就有了新问题 |
[09:49] | Why? | 什么原因 |
[09:51] | Why is it here? | 它为什么会在这里 |
[09:55] | Sir! | 先生 |
[09:57] | You need to see this! | 你得看看这个 |
[10:18] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:20] | It’s… it’s okay. | 没… 没事了 |
[10:21] | It’s okay. We’re here to help. | 别害怕 我们会帮助你 |
[10:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:32] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[10:35] | My name… | 我的名字… |
[10:38] | Is Amelia. | 叫阿梅莉亚 |
[10:42] | Amelia? | 阿梅莉亚 |
[10:44] | Amelia Earhart. | 阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特[失踪已久的著名美国飞行员] |
[10:51] | 患者: 埃尔哈特 机密 1954 T492203 美 军 | |
[10:55] | Our plane was approaching Howland Island. | 我们当时正飞往豪兰岛 |
[10:59] | We were having trouble with our RDF. | 无线电测向器出了问题 |
[11:00] | We couldn’t get a signal. It was very weak. | 收不到信号 信号非常微弱 |
[11:03] | I told Fred we must have blown a fuse, | 我跟弗雷德说一定是保险丝烧断了 |
[11:05] | but he said it was working, so. | 但他说保险丝没问题 所以… |
[11:08] | Keep going, Amelia. It’s important. | 继续说 阿梅莉亚 这很重要 |
[11:14] | We maintained our heading, | 我们保持航向 |
[11:15] | but Howland Island, it just wasn’t there. | 但霍兰岛不在那里 |
[11:19] | There was just ocean. | 那里只有海洋 |
[11:21] | We couldn’t understand it. | 我们无法理解 |
[11:23] | And then all our instruments, they went… | 然后我们所有的仪器全都… |
[11:26] | They went crazy. | 全都失控了 |
[11:28] | All of the dials, they were just… | 所有的仪表盘都… |
[11:32] | Just spinning. We couldn’t make sense of anything. | 胡乱旋转 我们无法理解 |
[11:36] | We were going down. | 接着我们就下坠 |
[11:38] | And then everything went white. | 然后一切都变白了 |
[11:46] | It was like we flew into the sun. | 我们仿佛飞向了太阳 |
[11:53] | And that’s all. | 就这样了 |
[11:56] | Well, that’s all I remember. | 我只记得这些了 |
[12:00] | And those marks on your body, | 你身上的那些痕迹 |
[12:03] | how did you get those? | 是怎么回事 |
[12:09] | – Needles. – Needles? | -针头 -针头 |
[12:11] | Needles. I don’t like needles. | 针头 我不喜欢针头 |
[12:12] | I don’t trust them, but they insisted. | 我不相信他们 但他们很坚持 |
[12:14] | They said that it was important, | 他们说这很重要 |
[12:16] | that it wouldn’t hurt, but it did. | 不会疼 但确实很疼 |
[12:20] | Sometimes they took my blood; sometimes they… | 他们有时候抽我的血 有时候… |
[12:25] | Put things inside me. | 往我体内注射东西 |
[12:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:30] | Amelia, who did this to you? | 阿梅莉亚 谁对你做这些 |
[12:37] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[12:41] | You’re in an American air force base in California, Miss Earhart. | 你在加州的美国空军基地 埃尔哈特小姐 |
[12:46] | You’re safe here. | 你在这里很安全 |
[12:48] | My name is Dwight Eisenhower, | 我是德怀特·艾森豪威尔 |
[12:49] | and I’m the President of the United States. | 我是美国总统 |
[12:51] | You’re a liar. Franklin Roosevelt is president. | 你说谎 富兰克林·罗斯福才是美国总统 |
[12:53] | What am I doing here? | 我在这里做什么 |
[12:55] | What am I doing here? What’s going on? | 我在这里做什么 发生了什么事 |
[12:57] | Where’s Fred? | 弗雷德在哪里 |
[12:59] | Where’s Fred? I want to talk to Fred. | 弗雷德在哪里 我要和他谈谈 |
[13:00] | Please, I want to talk to him. | 求你了 我想和他谈谈 |
[13:02] | Please, please, I want to talk to Fred. | 求你了 求你了 我想找他 |
[13:04] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[13:05] | Where’s Fred? No, please. No. | 弗雷德在哪儿 不 求你了 不 |
[13:07] | Fred! I want to talk to Fred! | 弗雷德 我要找他谈谈 |
[13:10] | I want to talk to Fred! | 我要找他谈谈 |
[13:11] | You’re not Americans! You’re not American! | 你不是美国人 你不是美国人 |
[13:15] | Fred! You’re not Americans! | 弗雷德 你们不是美国人 |
[13:16] | I’m fine, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[13:22] | No, get it away from me! | 不 我不要扎针 |
[13:24] | Please, no more, no more! | 求你了 不要 |
[13:31] | What’d you find out? | 你发现了什么 |
[13:33] | Miss Earhart’s fingerprints are still on file with the FBI, | FBI的档案里有埃尔哈特小姐的指纹 |
[13:36] | but it’s gonna take at least a day to get a comparison. | 但至少得等一天才能出比对结果 |
[13:39] | I think we both know what the results will be. | 我想我们都知道结果如何 |
[13:42] | Sir, Amelia Earhart disappeared in 1937. | 先生 阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特在1937年失踪了 |
[13:45] | Nearly 20 years ago. | 将近20年前 |
[13:48] | She’d be almost 60. | 现在她得有60岁了 |
[13:51] | Mamie used to keep a photo of her in her office. | 麦米曾经在办公室放了一张她的照片 |
[13:54] | She worshipped the woman. | 麦米很崇拜那位女士 |
[13:57] | I saw that photo practically every day. | 我几乎每天都能看到那张照片 |
[13:58] | That… that’s Amelia Earhart. | 她… 就是阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特 |
[14:02] | She’s sedated, Mr. President. | 她已经镇静下来了 总统先生 |
[14:06] | Whatever she needs, she gets. | 不管她要什么 都满足她 |
[14:08] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[14:10] | Uh, there’s something else, sir. | 先生 还有一件事 |
[14:12] | While you were speaking to her, we got back | 在您和她谈话的时候 |
[14:13] | a preliminary serum analysis. | 我们取回了血清分析的初步报告 |
[14:16] | And? | 然后呢 |
[14:17] | The patient, uh, | 这位患者… |
[14:19] | she’s two months pregnant. | 她有两个月身孕 |
[14:23] | How’s that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[14:28] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[14:30] | The body they recovered from the crash site, | 在现场发现的那具尸体 |
[14:32] | have they started on it yet? | 他们开始尸检了吗 |
[14:34] | They’re about to, sir. | 他们正准备开始 先生 |
[14:51] | Mr. President, they’re starting. | 总统先生 他们开始了 |
[15:30] | There’s nothing here. No internal organs at all. | 这儿什么都没有 没有任何内脏 |
[15:33] | It’s like some kind of shell. | 就像某种壳体 |
[15:34] | What does that mean? | 为什么会这样 |
[15:35] | How can it be empty? | 怎么可能是空的呢 |
[15:39] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[15:48] | Give me the lamp. | 给我点光 |
[15:51] | Be careful, Tom. | 小心点 汤姆 |
[15:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:16] | Somebody get in here! | 快来人 |
[16:19] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[16:20] | Somebody get in there and help that man! | 快来人去救他 |
[16:29] | Mr. President, I need you to follow me. | 总统先生 请务必跟着我 |
[16:49] | Hold your fire! | 都别开枪 |
[16:52] | Lower your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 |
[16:59] | Whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[17:01] | wherever you come from, | 从哪来 |
[17:04] | I implore you… | 我恳求你… |
[17:07] | Stop what you’re doing. | 停止你在做的事 |
[17:09] | Stop? | 停止 |
[17:11] | Whatever it is that you want, | 不管你想要什么 |
[17:14] | I’m sure we can come to an understanding. | 我相信我们会理解 |
[17:17] | Reach an agreement. | 达成共识 |
[17:20] | I have the power to do that. | 我有权利这么做 |
[17:22] | I’m the President of the United States. | 我是美国总统 |
[17:25] | And this world, it’s been trying | 而这个世界 |
[17:27] | to destroy itself for as long as I can remember, | 自打我记事起 就在自取灭亡 |
[17:29] | and we don’t need any more help, | 关于这点我们不需要外界的帮助 |
[17:30] | so I’m asking you, | 所以 我请求你 |
[17:34] | stop the killing | 停止杀戮 |
[17:37] | and just listen to me. | 请听从我的话 |
[17:40] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[17:42] | it is you who will listen to us. | 需要听话的是你们 |
[17:56] | Uh, do you have Juyondai Ryusen? | 你们有龙泉酒吗[日本顶级清酒] |
[17:58] | Um, I don’t think so. Is it on the menu? | 应该没有 菜单上有吗 |
[18:00] | I don’t see it, no, but you probably wouldn’t. | 我没看到 但你应该也没见过 |
[18:04] | It’s super high end, the kind of thing | 那东西非常高端 |
[18:05] | the owner would have hidden in the back for those in the know. | 店主可能会藏起来 只为知情人士提供 |
[18:08] | How about Niizawa Super 7? | 那纯米大吟醸呢[日本顶级清酒] |
[18:09] | Not if it’s not on the menu. | 如果菜单上没有的话 就没有 |
[18:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:12] | I… I did a term in Japan this year, | 我今年在日本待了一个学期… |
[18:14] | and I, uh, got a little spoiled with the sake. | 口味被日本清酒养刁了 |
[18:17] | Just bring me a bottle of Tatsuriki, | 给我来瓶龙力吧 |
[18:19] | but wait until my friends arrive to serve it. | 但等我朋友来了再上 |
[18:20] | I don’t want it losing its chill. | 我可不想它失去口感 |
[18:23] | 姓名: 凯尔·坎邦 年龄: 21岁 | |
[18:34] | There she is! | 她来了 |
[18:36] | 姓名: 肯德尔·卡尔 年龄: 22岁 | |
[18:40] | God, you’re so beautiful. | 老天 你太美了 |
[18:42] | – I’ve missed you. – You look so good. | -我可想你了 -你看起来棒极了 |
[18:46] | 姓名: 特洛伊·洛尔 年龄: 20岁 | |
[18:54] | – Hey! Where’s Jamie? – Parking the car. | -桔米在哪儿 -在停车 |
[18:57] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:58] | – There she is. – There she is. | -她来了 -来了 |
[18:59] | Wow. Also looking stunning. | 她看起来也美极了 |
[19:01] | 姓名: 桔米·霍华德 年龄: 21岁 | |
[19:07] | Hi! | 你好 |
[19:09] | – Hi. – You look beautiful. | -你好 -你看起来太美了 |
[19:10] | Oh, thank you, guys. | 谢谢 朋友们 |
[19:12] | God. Hi. | 你好 |
[19:14] | – Hello. – Yeah, well, thank you. | -你好 -谢谢 |
[19:17] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[19:19] | And what is this? | 这是什么酒 |
[19:21] | It’s not the best, but it’s the best they got. | 这不是最好的 但是这儿最顶级的 |
[19:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:25] | – Thank you. – To summer. | -谢谢你 -敬夏天 |
[19:26] | – To summer. – Cheers. | -敬夏天 -干杯 |
[19:28] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[19:31] | Guys. | 朋友们 |
[19:32] | – It’s so good to see you guys. – Right? | -见到你们实在是太好了 -是吗 |
[19:34] | The gang is back together. | 这伙人又聚在一起了 |
[19:35] | It’s the first summer all together since college started. | 这是大学后咱们第一个聚在一起的暑假 |
[19:37] | Ugh. I blame myself. | 我的锅 |
[19:39] | Why did I say yes to those stupid internships? | 我当初为什么答应去那些愚蠢的实习 |
[19:41] | Wasting my summers away getting coffee | 浪费我和小女友们的暑假 |
[19:44] | for douchebag Facebook execs | 整天给那些混账的脸书高管 |
[19:46] | and congressmen with 16-year-old girlfriends. | 还有国会议员泡咖啡 |
[19:48] | blame Cal too. | 我也怨凯尔 |
[19:51] | Seriously, though, guys, I missed you so much. | 说真的 朋友们 我太想你们了 |
[19:54] | This year’s been so stressful… applying to med schools | 今年压力实在是太大了… 申请医学院 |
[19:56] | while going back and forth from home to help my mom with my dad. | 还要往家里奔波 帮我妈照顾我爸 |
[19:59] | Ah, yeah. How is he? | 他怎么了 |
[20:01] | – Cancer sucks. – I’m so sorry, Kenny. | -糟糕的癌症 -我很抱歉 小肯 |
[20:03] | It’s fine. No sad stuff tonight. | 没关系 今晚不谈伤心事 |
[20:05] | Yes. | 好的 |
[20:06] | What’s everyone’s update? | 大家最近怎么样 |
[20:10] | we’re fucking. | 我们上床了 |
[20:11] | Okay, we are more than fucking. We are dating. | 好吧 我们不只上床 我们还在约会 |
[20:14] | – Oh, what? – What? | -天哪 什么 -什么 |
[20:16] | Kendall, honey, come on. | 肯德尔 拜托亲爱的 |
[20:18] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[20:19] | – Um, Troy took my virginity. – And how was it? | -特洛伊夺走了我的初夜 -感觉如何 |
[20:22] | I mean, yeah, it was terrible, | 那体验糟透了 |
[20:23] | but I thought that was due to lack of experience, | 我以为是缺少经验 |
[20:25] | not lack of interest in vagina. | 而不是对阴道缺少兴趣 |
[20:26] | We didn’t act on it until we got to Princeton | 我们去普林斯顿 |
[20:29] | and we roomed together. | 住在一起后才发生的 |
[20:30] | Those dorms were small. | 宿舍太小了 |
[20:32] | First, you know, | 首先 你懂的 |
[20:33] | you jack off at the same time, but in the dark, | 我们私下 各自打手枪 |
[20:35] | and then you just start doing it together, | 然后开始一起 |
[20:38] | and before you know it, you’re late for your | 在你还没反应过来 |
[20:39] | Great Thinkers of Enlightenment Class | 你已经错过”启蒙运动的伟大思想家”课了 |
[20:41] | because you have your best friend’s dick in your mouth. | 因为你嘴里含着你好友的老二 |
[20:43] | Whoa, whoa, wait, wait. Do your parents know? | 等等 你们的父母知道吗 |
[20:45] | I thought Orthodox Jews weren’t down with the gays. | 我以为正统犹太教不接受同性恋 |
[20:47] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[20:49] | We, uh, we hired Cal to be our Shabbos goy | 我们雇了卡尔做异族人 |
[20:52] | since we’ve both been home from school | 那时我们已经放假回家了 |
[20:53] | so I can sneak him into the house. | 所以我可以把他偷偷带进房间 |
[20:55] | Shabbos goy? | 什么是异族人 |
[20:56] | Oh, so, um. | 是这样的 |
[20:57] | You know, Jews aren’t allowed to use any electronics | 犹太人在安息日不能使用电子产品 |
[20:59] | during the sabbath, so you hire a gentile | 所以我们会雇一位非犹太教徒 |
[21:01] | to turn lights off and on or turn the stove on or… | 来开关灯… |
[21:05] | – drive to the store. – No. | -或控制炉灶 -不是吧 |
[21:07] | My Shabbos goy. | 我的异族人 |
[21:09] | – But you have sex on Saturday. – Yes. | -但你们在周六上床 -是的 |
[21:10] | That doesn’t seem kosher. | 这听起来可不符合教规 |
[21:12] | Yeah, well, I only bottom on Saturday. | 没错 周六我当受 |
[21:13] | That way, he’s the only one doing any work. | 这样的话 所有的事都是他做的 |
[21:15] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[21:17] | That’s cute. Hmm. | 这太可爱了 |
[21:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:21] | Something isn’t right about you. | 你有点不太对劲 |
[21:24] | Yeah, you said no sad stuff tonight. | 你说的 今晚不提伤心事 |
[21:26] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我可不是这个意思 |
[21:29] | I met a guy. | 我遇到了一个男孩 |
[21:32] | Most wonderful guy. | 很契合的那种 |
[21:34] | He’s brilliant, and we were, like, | 他很出色 |
[21:36] | already in love, you know, on our first date, | 我们很快坠入爱河 就在第一次约会 |
[21:39] | and, um, it was perfect. | 一切都很完美 |
[21:42] | Um, but then we got home, | 但后来我们回家了 |
[21:45] | and we fooled around… | 然后我们搞在了一起… |
[21:47] | Micropenis? | 金针菇吗 |
[21:48] | – No. – Definitely not. | -别打断 -当然不是 |
[21:49] | Um, but he, uh… he didn’t have a condom, | 但他… 没有套套 |
[21:52] | so, like, we didn’t have sex, so he just went down on me, | 我们没有做到那步 他只是压着我 |
[21:56] | and then just jerked off on my tits. | 在我胸前打手枪 |
[21:59] | Uh, but when his… his stuff, like, hit my skin, | 但当他的那个… 射在我皮肤上时 |
[22:03] | it felt like, uh, acid. | 感觉像酸 |
[22:05] | Fuck! You’re allergic to his man juice? | 操蛋 你竟然对男生的牛奶过敏 |
[22:07] | Seminal plasma hypersensitivity. | 精液过敏症 |
[22:10] | She has a reaction to the proteins in his semen. | 她对精液中的蛋白质过敏 |
[22:12] | God, is there something she could take for that? | 天啊 有什么办法能治吗 |
[22:13] | Like, take a Benadryl before they bang or something? | 在啪啪啪之前服用苯那君药啥的 |
[22:15] | No, there’s nothing we can do. | 无药可治 |
[22:18] | No. | 天啊 |
[22:20] | Hey, this sucks, but I promise you, | 这很糟糕 但我像你保证 |
[22:23] | we are gonna make sure that by the end of this summer, | 我们一定会在这个假期结束时 |
[22:25] | you’ll totally forget about this dude | 让你忘掉这个男孩 |
[22:27] | and his venomous jizz. | 还有他的毒液 |
[22:28] | This summer is going to be party! | 这个夏天会是场派对 |
[22:31] | Party! | 派对 |
[22:32] | – Party, baby. – Come on. | -派对 宝贝 -来吧 |
[22:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[22:48] | You guys, we’re an hour into our summer reunion, | 伙伴们 我们的暑期派对才进行了一小时 |
[22:51] | and you’re already all more interested in your phones? | 你们就已经刷起手机了吗 |
[22:54] | Put them away. | 放下手机 |
[22:57] | All right, Mom. | 好吧 老妈 |
[23:00] | Do you feel that? | 你们感受到了吗 |
[23:01] | That tension that comes up inside | 当你们要收起手机时 |
[23:02] | when you think about putting your phones away? | 你们就感到紧张 |
[23:05] | It’s called “nomophobia”, as in “no mobile phone phobia”. | 这就叫”无手机焦虑症” 就是”不刷手机就感到焦虑” |
[23:08] | That is not a real thing. | 你瞎编的吧 |
[23:09] | It is, and it’s a leading cause of anxiety in young people. | 是真的 而且这是年轻人主要焦虑之一 |
[23:12] | It’s why I joined the Luddite Club at Harvard. | 这是我加入哈佛的勒德分子俱乐部原因 |
[23:14] | I’m cured of the curse of technology. | 我对科技的依赖被治愈了 |
[23:16] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:17] | I was taking a class called 50 Years of Technology, | 我修了一门课”科技的五十年” |
[23:20] | all about how the human race | 关于人类 |
[23:22] | has had more technological advances in the last 50 years | 在过去五十年里取得的科技进步 |
[23:25] | than in the previous 20,000 combined. | 要比两万年的总和都多 |
[23:27] | Well, the truth is that if we took someone | 真理就是如果我们把 |
[23:29] | from the second century B.C., and we drop him | 公元前二世纪的人 |
[23:30] | in the 14th century A.D., well, | 放到公元十四世纪生活 |
[23:32] | they’re gonna adapt pretty quickly. | 他们会迅速适应 |
[23:33] | All right, and you ask someone from the 1970s | 而如果你们让七十年代的人 |
[23:35] | to live in 2021, they’re gonna have a nervous breakdown. | 生活在当今 他们就会感到崩溃 |
[23:38] | See, guys, we’ve advanced technologically | 朋友们 我们在技术上的发展 |
[23:41] | far faster than, well, | 远远超出 |
[23:42] | our brains or our emotions can adapt. | 我们大脑和情感的适应度 |
[23:45] | He was brilliant, | 他很聪明 |
[23:47] | so I asked if I could pick his brain after class. | 所以我就想下课请教他 |
[23:56] | He was so calm and centered and anxiety-free. | 他很冷静 专注和放松 |
[24:01] | He explained that it was because he wasn’t a slave to technology. | 他解释是因为他没有被科技支配 |
[24:04] | He didn’t have a computer or a smartphone | 他没有电脑和手机 |
[24:08] | – or even the Internet. – Hold up. | -甚至没有上网 -等等 |
[24:09] | Is this why we could only call you on a landline? | 所以我们只能用固定电话联系到你吗 |
[24:12] | Yes… I’m a proud member of the Luddite Club. | 是的… 我是勒德分子俱乐部的代表人 |
[24:14] | Yeah, the original Luddites were 19th-century English textile workers | 最初的勒德分子是十九世纪的英国纺织工 |
[24:18] | who would destroy their textile machinery | 他们破坏了纺织器械 |
[24:21] | as a protest to all the machines | 作为对所有机器的抗议 |
[24:23] | that they thought could do the work that humans should be doing. | 他们觉得机械取代了人类 |
[24:26] | So you’re saying you don’t use any tech at all? | 意思是你不用任何科技产品吗 |
[24:28] | I mean, I have to write my papers on a computer, | 我必须得用电脑写论文 |
[24:31] | but I do all my research at the library, | 但我所有的研究都在图书馆查找 |
[24:34] | and all my teachers know I can’t be contacted through email. | 我所有的老师都知道我不用邮件联系 |
[24:36] | Okay, Kendall, I love you. Shut up. I respect you. | 好了肯德尔 我爱你 但别说了 我尊重你 |
[24:39] | But that Adam guy must have a 10-inch dick, | 看来那个亚当是个擎天柱 |
[24:41] | because that is the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最胡扯的事了 |
[24:43] | Technology is awesome. | 科技非常了不起 |
[24:45] | You wanna be a doctor. | 你想成为医生 |
[24:47] | What would medicine be without robotic surgeries | 如果没有手术机器人 |
[24:49] | or MRI machines? | 没有磁共振器械会怎么样 |
[24:51] | Or HD video, GPS. Uber fucking Eats. | 还有高清视频 卫星定位 美团外卖 |
[24:54] | Okay, look, I know we can’t avoid it forever, | 我知道我们绝不可能避免 |
[24:57] | but you have to believe me. | 但你们得相信我 |
[24:59] | It’s the biggest relief to be free from it, | 摆脱科技是最大的解脱 |
[25:00] | just for a little while. | 只要远离一小会儿 |
[25:02] | Do you remember that camping trip | 还记得大概八岁的时候 |
[25:03] | our parents took us on when we were all, like, eight? | 父母带我们去的那次野营吗 |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[25:06] | And no phones or iPads or anything allowed? | 不允许玩手机 平板或其他电子产品 |
[25:09] | Wasn’t that the most fun we’ve all had together? | 那不是我们最开心的一段经历吗 |
[25:11] | Yes, it was fun. | 是挺开心的 |
[25:13] | Let’s at least do this camping trip like that. | 我们再来一次那样的野营吧 |
[25:15] | Just see how good it feels… not a full break, | 体验一下远离科技的快感… 不用太久 |
[25:18] | just a vacation from it. | 只是放个短假 |
[25:20] | Mm, at least I won’t be checking my phone | 至少我不会总是 |
[25:21] | to see if he’s texted me. | 查看他是否发短息给我 |
[25:23] | Can we get one of those Bedouin tents in Joshua Tree? | 我们能在约书亚树国家公园里搭个贝多因帐篷吗 |
[25:26] | – Ooh, glamping. – So are we all in? | -豪华露营 -都加入吗 |
[25:30] | To a, uh, Luddite summer? | 敬勒德分子的夏天 |
[25:33] | To a Luddite summer! | 敬勒德分子的夏天 |
[26:06] | Okay. I’m all set. Let’s go. | 好了 我都准备好了 出发 |
[26:08] | We can go when you take your phone out of your pocket. | 等你掏出手机后我们就可以出发了 |
[26:10] | What? | 什么 |
[26:11] | What’s in your pocket? | 你口袋里有什么 |
[26:13] | – I don’t have my… – What do you have in there? | -我没有… -里面装了什么 |
[26:14] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[26:16] | Okay, all right, okay, fine. | 好吧 行吧 |
[26:17] | I know you so well, babe. | 我非常了解你 |
[26:18] | Yeah, but, like… | 但是… |
[26:22] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[26:37] | You guys! | 你们快来 |
[26:42] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[26:46] | All night. | 整夜 |
[28:00] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[28:04] | Are you sure we’re going the right way? | 你确定我们走对了吗 |
[28:05] | I feel like we’re not going the right way. | 我感觉我们走错了 |
[28:06] | Yes. It’s right around… | 没错 就在… |
[28:12] | This wasn’t here before. | 之前不是这样的 |
[28:15] | From the looks of it, babe, | 宝贝儿 外表看着都一样 |
[28:16] | this has been here since God was a child. | 上帝还是孩子时 这里就是这样的 |
[28:18] | No, no, no, it… this was… | 不 不是… 这之前… |
[28:20] | there was a pond here yesterday. | 昨天这里有个湖 |
[28:22] | Yeah, I think we just got turned around or something. | 我们要不然掉头吧 |
[28:24] | I told you we shouldn’t be following him. | 我说了不该跟着他走 |
[28:26] | You know he has a shit sense of direction. | 你该知道他就是个路痴 |
[28:27] | But I like the view. | 可我喜欢这景色 |
[28:28] | I can hear you fuckers. | 我他妈能听见 |
[28:35] | Uh, you guys, I think we should go back. | 朋友们 我觉得我们该回去 |
[28:38] | If we go right up here… | 如果直接从这里上去… |
[28:40] | Oh, my… | 天… |
[28:43] | Oh, my God, what is that smell? | 天啊 这是什么味儿 |
[28:45] | It smells like something died. | 像是腐烂的味道 |
[28:47] | Can we not do this right now? | 我们能不去吗 |
[29:03] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[29:04] | – Someone mutilated them. – How? | -有人肢解了它们 -怎么搞的 |
[29:06] | I mean, look… look at them. | 快看… 它们 |
[29:08] | There aren’t any pools of blood. | 没有任何血迹 |
[29:12] | – Kendall, don’t. – Kendall. | -肯德尔 别过去 -肯德尔 |
[29:14] | This is a really bad idea. | 你这想法很糟糕 |
[29:30] | If they were cut with a saw or a knife, | 如果是电锯或是刀割的 |
[29:32] | there’d be blood everywhere. | 肯定遍地是血 |
[29:44] | – No, no, no, no, no! – Come on! | -不 不 -快跑 |
[29:46] | Kendall, come on! | 肯德尔 快点 |
[30:04] | Okay, come on, guys. It’s gonna be dark soon. | 快点 伙伴们 很快就要天黑了 |
[30:06] | – The road is… – A road without lights | -这条路… -即使路上没有灯 |
[30:08] | is still safer than sleeping here | 也比睡在这里 |
[30:09] | with the Bovine Butcher on the loose, so. | 与牛屠夫一起好多了 |
[30:10] | I still don’t understand, like, how. | 我还是不能理解 怎么做到的 |
[30:12] | They were mooing! Those half fucking cows were fucking mooing. | 它们还在哞哞叫 被割成两半的牛他妈的会叫 |
[30:15] | – Come on! – Hurry up! | -快点 -快 |
[30:16] | Maybe it was just, like, the wind | 或许只是 风 |
[30:17] | whistling through their carcasses or something. | 吹过尸体上发出的声音 |
[30:30] | How far to the next town? | 离下个小镇还有多久 |
[30:31] | An hour at least. | 至少一小时 |
[30:36] | – Oh, my God, Cal! – I’m sorry! | -天啊 凯尔 -抱歉 |
[30:37] | I can’t see a damn thing! I hate driving at night. | 我啥都看不清 我讨厌开夜路 |
[30:39] | – Well, then why are you? – I can’t; it’s Saturday. | -你为什么不开 -我不可以 现在是周六 |
[30:41] | Okay, well, let one of us drive then. | 好 那让我们俩开吧 |
[30:43] | Be my guest. | 随便 |
[30:46] | – Cal, Cal, why are you braking? – I’m not doing anything. | -凯尔 凯尔 你刹车干什么 -我什么也没做 |
[30:48] | I don’t know. I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道 不知道发生了什么 |
[30:50] | – What the fuck? – Oh, my God. | -什么鬼 -我的天啊 |
[30:51] | – I’m not doing anything. – Cal, did you turn the car off? | -我什么也没做 -凯尔 你熄火了吗 |
[30:53] | – No, I didn’t! – What are you doing? | -不 我没有 -你在搞什么 |
[30:55] | Wait, guys… do you hear that? | 等等 各位… 你们听到了吗 |
[30:59] | All the crickets stopped. | 蟋蟀都不叫了 |
[31:05] | – Oh, my God. – What the hell is that? | -我的天啊 -那是什么鬼 |
[31:09] | Is it a helicopter? | 一架直升机吗 |
[31:14] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[31:22] | Where’s it going? | 它要去哪 |
[31:23] | Fuckin’… | 见鬼了.. |
[31:33] | Go. Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快开车 快 快 |
[31:36] | – Guys, it won’t start! – Go now! Call for help! | -车子启动不了 -快开 快报警 |
[31:38] | We don’t have phones, Kendall! | 我们没带手机 肯德尔 |
[31:39] | The… the car does! | 车… 车子可以报警 |
[31:40] | – Come on, come on. – What is that? | -快啊 快 -那是什么 |
[31:42] | – Come on! – Come on. | -快啊 -快 |
[31:49] | – Help! – No, no, no, no, no! | -救命 -不 不要 |
[31:50] | No! | 不 |
[32:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:07] | – You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:09] | – Yeah, I don’t know. – What was that? | -发生了什么 -刚刚怎么回事 |
[32:19] | There was a light. | 刚刚有一道光 |
[32:21] | I didn’t imagine that. | 那绝不是我的想象 |
[32:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:28] | Where’s Jamie? | 桔米在哪 |
[32:35] | Oh, my God, Jamie! Oh, my God, Jamie! | 天啊 桔米 是桔米 |
[32:39] | How did you get out of the car? | 你是怎么从车子里出来的 |
[32:40] | – I didn’t. – Her pulse is racing. | -我没有 -她心跳好快 |
[32:42] | – She’s… – She’s leaving with us. | -她… -她跟我们一起走 |
[32:43] | – Come on. – Let’s go. You okay? | -快来 -我们走 你还好吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah, yeah. | 还好 |
[32:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:48] | We need to get the fuck out of here. | 我们要赶快离开这鬼地方 |
[32:51] | – Come on. – Yeah. | -快点 -好 |
[32:53] | – You’re driving. – So? | -你在开车 -怎么了 |
[32:56] | It’s Saturday. | 今天是周六 |
[32:58] | We were all put in different seats. | 我们都在不同的座位上 |
[33:00] | What the fuck? You’re right. | 什么鬼 你说得对 |
[33:02] | – How is that possible? – I don’t care! I just wanna go home. | -这怎么可能 -我不管 我只想回家 |
[33:19] | It wasn’t drugs. Nobody was high. | 不是嗑药的原因 我们都很清醒 |
[33:21] | Well, I don’t know, it sure sounds like hallucination. | 那我就不知道了 反正听起来就像是幻觉 |
[33:24] | I mean, mooing half cows? | 半截牛在哞哞叫 |
[33:25] | Sure no one decided to spike the Kool-Aid? | 你确定没人在饮料里下药 |
[33:27] | Hey, what about your friend Nino? | 有没有可能是你朋友尼诺 |
[33:28] | – He seems like the type. – His name is Cal. | -他看起来像那种人 -他叫凯尔 |
[33:30] | And what the hell does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[33:31] | It’s just the way you talk about him. | 就是听你这么说他 |
[33:33] | You know, he’s always on. | 他总是魅力四射 |
[33:35] | I mean, he has to show off to demonstrate his power. | 他要通过炫耀来展示他的能力 |
[33:37] | I never said any of that. | 我从来没这么说过 |
[33:39] | I remember seeing this TV show when I was a kid | 我记得小时候看过一个电视节目 |
[33:41] | that talked about lost time. | 讲的是时间流失 |
[33:44] | It had something to do with alien abduction, | 和外星人绑架有关 |
[33:46] | but I can’t remember everything. | 但我记不清楚了 |
[33:47] | Can’t I just borrow my parents’ computer | 我能借爸妈的电脑 |
[33:49] | and Google it just this once? | 上网查一下吗 就这一次 |
[33:51] | Yeah, I mean, sure, as long as you’re okay saying | 没问题 当然可以了 只要你不介意说 |
[33:52] | that you only believe in something | 你只相信 |
[33:53] | as long as it’s convenient for you. | 你愿意相信的东西 |
[33:55] | It’s a slippery slope, Kenny. | 小心不要越陷越深 小肯 |
[33:58] | All right, look, you should eat something. | 行吧 你该吃点东西了 |
[33:59] | Uh, leafy greens, lean protein. No drunk food. | 吃点蔬菜 蛋白质 不要吃垃圾食品 |
[34:02] | Not sure my stomach is up for that. | 感觉我没有什么胃口 |
[34:04] | I’m feeling a little queasy. | 还想吐 |
[34:06] | Well, you gotta stay hydrated. | 那多喝水 |
[34:08] | What about some soup? | 喝点汤怎么样 |
[34:10] | Yeah, I can, uh, I can send you some ramen from that place that… | 我可以给你送点地方产的拉面… |
[34:14] | Kendall? | 肯德尔 |
[34:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:26] | Kendall? | 肯德尔 |
[34:27] | Uh, I feel like shit. | 我难受死了 |
[34:30] | I’ve been puking all afternoon. | 我已经吐了一下午了 |
[34:33] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:35] | Did we not cook that bacon enough? | 是培根没熟吗 |
[34:37] | Mm-mm, no, if it was food poisoning, | 不 这不是食物中毒 |
[34:40] | we would’ve felt better after we threw up. | 那样的话我们吐完会感觉好些的 |
[34:42] | I’ve only felt like this one other time, | 这种感觉我只有过一次 |
[34:44] | and I was 19, remember? | 就是我19岁那次 还记得吗 |
[34:49] | You think we’re pregnant? | 你认为我们怀孕了吗 |
[34:51] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[34:53] | I mean, it’s technically possible. | 严格来说 也有可能 |
[34:55] | Adam and I have a lot of sex. | 亚当和我做了好多次 |
[34:57] | But I’m on the pill. | 但我吃了避孕药 |
[34:58] | And, uh, the only guy I’ve been with lately almost killed me with his cum. | 而那个我最近交往的那个男生差点用精液把我杀死了 |
[35:03] | I’m not saying that it’s likely; | 我不是说我们有可能怀孕 |
[35:05] | I’m just saying that this | 我只是说 |
[35:06] | is what it feels like when you are. | 这是怀孕的感觉 |
[35:09] | Adam thinks maybe the boys dosed us with something. | 亚当认为是那些男孩子给我们下了药 |
[35:12] | Do you think they had sex with us or something | 有没有可能是他们和我们上了床 还是怎么的 |
[35:14] | and we don’t remember? | 而我们不记得了 |
[35:16] | No, no, absolutely not. | 不 不 绝对不可能 |
[35:19] | Okay, um, I’m coming over, | 好吧 我到你那边去 |
[35:21] | but I’m gonna stop by the drug store first. | 但我要先去一趟药店 |
[35:24] | See you in a few. | 一会见 |
[35:42] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[35:53] | Baby, when’s the last time I ate your ass? | 宝贝 上次我给你舔菊是什么时候 |
[35:56] | I don’t know, like, a week ago? | 记不清了 好像是 一周前吧 |
[35:58] | I think I have Giardia again. | 我好像又染上毛滴虫了 |
[36:02] | What the fuck is Giardia? | 毛滴虫是什么鬼 |
[36:03] | It’s when you eat ass… | 就是舔菊时… |
[36:05] | My ass is always spotless. | 我的菊花一直很干净 |
[36:07] | And you get infected with invisible microbes or some shit. | 会被微生物感染 |
[36:11] | It’s very common; I got it once senior year of high school. | 很常见 我高中时染上过一次 |
[36:14] | When you were on the down-low with the quarterback, | 就是你跟那个四分卫交往的时候 |
[36:16] | you ate the quarterback’s ass? | 你给他舔过菊花 |
[36:18] | Often, yes. | 对 我经常舔 |
[36:20] | And vice versa. | 他也经常给我舔 |
[36:24] | But yes. I got Giardia from Kyle, | 不过是的 恺尔害我染上了鞭毛虫 |
[36:27] | and I felt so sick and so nauseous for weeks. | 我那时难受死了 几个星期都恶心想吐 |
[36:31] | And I had to take a test from our family’s doctor, | 我只好让我家医生给我做检查 |
[36:34] | and it came back positive for Giardia. | 结果显示我染上了毛滴虫 |
[36:37] | What did you do? | 那你怎么办 |
[36:39] | Well, I was mortified. | 我觉得很丢脸 |
[36:40] | I lied and I said that | 我说谎 告诉他们 |
[36:42] | I ate some unwashed fecal fruit or some shit. | 我吃了没洗干净的水果 |
[36:46] | What’d you have to take? | 那你吃了什么药 |
[36:48] | Flagyl. | 甲硝哒唑 |
[36:50] | Awful, but it went away after a week. | 很难受 但一周后我就好了 |
[36:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:03] | What? | 什么 |
[37:04] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[37:07] | – Troy? – Oh, my God. | -特洛伊 -天哪 |
[37:08] | – What’s wrong? – I don’t feel so good. | -怎么了 -我感觉不舒服 |
[37:14] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[37:17] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[37:19] | Just give it to me. | 给我 |
[37:21] | Jesus, what are you looking up? | 老天 你要查什么 |
[37:23] | Alien abductions. | 外星人绑架 |
[37:25] | Don’t give me that look. | 别这么看着我 |
[37:27] | When all reasonable explanations have been eliminated… | 当我们排除所有合理解释后… |
[37:29] | You decide it’s aliens? | 你就觉得是外星人 |
[37:32] | There has to be a rational explanation for this. | 总得有什么合理的解释吧 |
[37:36] | Like what? I secretly have two uteruses | 比如呢 我其实有两个子宫 |
[37:38] | my ob-gyn hasn’t noticed until now? | 而我的妇产科医生之前没有发现吗 |
[37:41] | I’ve developed the ability to asexually reproduce? | 我有无性生殖的能力吗 |
[37:43] | There have been stories about this kind of thing for decades. | 几十年来一直有这种事情 |
[37:46] | Some of them seem pretty credible. | 有一些很可信 |
[37:50] | There’s so much information out there. | 有这么多信息 |
[37:52] | Stories about lost time and alien experimentation on humans. | 很多关于时间消失和外星人对人类做实验的故事 |
[37:57] | Betty and Barney Hill in 1961. | 1961年 希尔夫妇事件 |
[37:59] | You know, some people think Amelia Earhart was abducted. | 有些人认为阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特被外星人绑架了 |
[38:01] | “Close Encounters” was not a documentary, Kendall. | 肯德尔 “第三类接触”不是纪录片[美国科幻电影] |
[38:04] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[38:08] | Guys, we’ve been puking all day. | 各位 我们吐了一天了 |
[38:10] | I keep craving weird shit | 我一直想吃奇怪的东西 |
[38:12] | like vanilla yogurt with barbecue chips, | 像是香草酸奶配薯片 |
[38:14] | but when I eat it, I can’t keep it down. | 但我吃了还是会吐出来 |
[38:16] | How’s your chest? | 你的胸部怎么样了 |
[38:17] | Like I’ve been punched in the tits by Tyson. | 感觉像被泰森来了一拳[世界重量级拳王] |
[38:21] | What? No! It’s not possible. | 什么 不 这不可能 |
[38:23] | What? | 什么 |
[38:33] | I need you guys to do something for me. | 我要你们做一件事 |
[38:36] | This is so dumb. | 这样做太蠢了 |
[38:39] | Men can’t get pregnant! | 男人怎么会怀孕 |
[38:40] | Just shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[38:44] | Something’s happening on mine. | 我的有结果了 |
[38:49] | Holy shit. What does that mean? | 操 这是什么意思 |
[38:52] | It means all four of us are pregnant. | 这意味着我们四个都怀孕了 |