时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Yes, push, push. That’s a good push. | 好 用力 用力 不错 |
[00:14] | We’re almost there. | 快生了 |
[00:15] | One more, one more, one more. | 再来一次 再用力一下 |
[00:16] | – You can do it. – I’m tired. | -你可以的 -好累 |
[00:17] | – You can do it. – I can’t. | -你能做到 -我不行 |
[00:18] | I’m right here. | 有我在 |
[00:19] | – Come on, Doris. – One more when you’re ready. | -加油 多丽丝 -准备好了再来一次 |
[00:21] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[00:26] | Yes, yes, yes. | 好 很好 |
[00:28] | Yes. | 出来了 |
[00:29] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[00:49] | Daddy, would you like to? | 爸爸 你要剪脐带吗 |
[00:54] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[00:56] | Let’s see if I remember how to do this. | 看看我还记不记得怎么剪 |
[00:59] | Kay, ah… oh. | 好的… |
[01:01] | It’s okay, that’s supposed to happen. | 没关系 就是这样 |
[01:06] | – Is he okay? – Yup. | -他没事吧 -没事 |
[01:11] | He’s okay? | 他还好吧 |
[01:13] | – He’s beautiful. – He’s okay. | -他很漂亮 -他没事 |
[01:14] | – He’s perfect. – He’s okay. | -他很完美 -他很好 |
[01:18] | Are we okay? | 我们也还好吧 |
[01:21] | We’re more than okay. | 我们好极了 |
[01:23] | From now on, we’re gonna be great. | 从现在起 我们会一切顺利 |
[01:30] | I’m just gonna close my eyes. | 我要休息一会儿 |
[01:33] | Just for a second. | 就一会儿 |
[01:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:00] | How do you feel? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:03] | Dead. | 累死了 |
[05:07] | Not quite. | 还没哦 |
[05:19] | I don’t understand. What are you doing here? | 我不明白 你在这里做什么 |
[05:22] | Ursula was in town to walk me through some offers that came in | 厄休拉原本过来给我介绍些剧本邀约 |
[05:25] | and she… stuck around to help me. | 然后她… 留下来帮忙 |
[05:30] | – I want to hold him. – Careful. | -我想抱抱他 -小心 |
[05:32] | Yes, please. Thank you. | 太好了 你来抱抱 |
[05:34] | This is the longest I’ve held something that wasn’t a cocktail or a grudge. | 除了举鸡尾酒和抱怨 这是我抱过最久的东西了 |
[05:37] | Careful. | 小心 |
[05:39] | There you go. | 给你 |
[05:42] | Hi. | 你好呀 |
[05:46] | Guess we better think of a name, hmm? | 我们该给他取名了 |
[05:56] | Wait, wh… | 等等… |
[06:01] | What am I doing here? | 我在这里干什么 |
[06:04] | No, we’re not… we’re not supposed to be here. | 不 我们… 不应该在这里 |
[06:09] | We’re not supposed to be here. | 我们不该还在这里 |
[06:10] | I’m supposed to… be in Hyannis. | 我该… 在海恩尼斯 |
[06:12] | You’re supposed to be in New York. | 你该在纽约 |
[06:15] | – We agreed that… – Hey, Alma. | -我们说好的… -阿尔玛 |
[06:17] | Why don’t you come downstairs with Auntie Ursula, | 和厄休拉阿姨一起下楼 |
[06:19] | help me make a stiff drink, okay? | 帮我倒杯酒好吗 |
[06:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:23] | Listen, honey, the doctors were worried | 亲爱的 医生担心你 |
[06:25] | you could develop postpartum hemorrhaging. | 可能会产后大出血 |
[06:28] | You need to be someplace where there’s people around | 你需要有人在身边 |
[06:30] | and you can be watched 24 hours. | 全天候照顾你 |
[06:33] | No, but we… | 不 但是我们… |
[06:35] | This place. We decided that… | 这里 我们说好… |
[06:36] | Listen, in two or three weeks, | 再过两三个星期 |
[06:38] | you’ll be out of the woods and we can talk about what to do next. | 你就度过危险期了 我们再讨论下一步计划 |
[06:42] | But right now, there’s no arguing. | 但现在 没有商量的余地 |
[06:44] | This is what’s best for you and the baby. | 这样对你和孩子都好 |
[06:50] | Hey. | 小可爱 |
[06:52] | You’re safe here. | 你在这里很安全 |
[06:55] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[07:01] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:28] | Mickey? | 米基 |
[07:29] | In the flesh. | 跑车下来的我 |
[07:30] | Whose flesh, Mickey? | 米基 谁的跑车 |
[07:34] | Need a lift? | 搭车吗 |
[07:39] | There we go. All right. | 好了 来吧 |
[07:45] | Hey, give me the bag. Give me the bag. | 把包给我 给我吧 |
[07:47] | Come on, I’m a gentleman. Come on. | 给我吧 绅士该做的 |
[07:49] | You look really ridiculous, Mickey. | 你也太荒谬了 米基 |
[07:52] | There we go. | 好了 |
[07:55] | So, uh, where you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[07:57] | – Race Point. – Race Point? | -去雷斯角 -雷斯角 |
[07:58] | You’re not gonna, like, walk into the surf | 你不会要去跳海 |
[08:00] | or something stupid like that, are you? | 或者做其他傻事吧 |
[08:03] | Actually, I’m gonna paint it. | 我其实是去写生 |
[08:15] | So what do you think? | 觉得怎么样 |
[08:18] | It’s the closest thing there is to the Mach 5. | 这是最接近马赫5的车 |
[08:20] | Mach 5? | 马赫5 |
[08:22] | Speed Racer’s car. | “极速赛车手”中的车 |
[08:24] | This, the Ford GTL, it’s the closest real-world equivalent to it. | 这是福特GTL 在现实中与马赫5最接近 |
[08:28] | I had the studio lease it for me. | 电影公司帮我租的 |
[08:30] | Research purposes. | 为了更好创作 |
[08:31] | So you got the movie. | 所以你拿到了电影 |
[08:33] | The movie? | 电影 |
[08:35] | The movie’s just chips and salsa, baby. | 电影只是九牛一毛 |
[08:37] | The studio’s planning a whole “Speed Racer” expanded universe. | 工作室在计划一个完整的”极速赛车手”衍生宇宙 |
[08:40] | Movies, TV shows, video games, | 电影 电视节目 电子游戏 |
[08:42] | a theme park. | 主题公园 |
[08:44] | And guess who they want behind the wheel. | 猜猜他们想让谁来主导 |
[08:50] | Man, a minute ago, all I had was a habit | 伙计 不久前我还只是个混子 |
[08:52] | and a bad case of crabs. | 和一具空壳 |
[08:55] | Now I have my own universe. | 而现在我有了自己的宇宙 |
[08:57] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[09:02] | You know, um, we’re gonna need a lot of really good artists | 你知道的 我们需要很多优秀的艺术家 |
[09:05] | to design all this stuff. | 来设计这些东西 |
[09:08] | You could be one of ’em. | 你可以成为他们中的一员 |
[09:11] | Like, look, the writers’ room’s out in LA, and I’ve been thinking this through. | 比如 我一直在考虑 我的工作室设在洛杉矶 |
[09:14] | All right, check this out. Here’s the plan. | 听听我的计划 |
[09:16] | You and me, place in the Palisades, | 你和我在帕利塞德安家 |
[09:19] | parties, premiers, power couple. | 政党 总理 权贵夫妇 |
[09:21] | All them Hollywood P words. | 好莱坞里的那一套 |
[09:24] | I mean, shit, we could be running that town by Christmas. | 妈呀 我们甚至可以赶在圣诞节前搬到那里 |
[09:29] | I mean, come on, what’s not great about that? | 拜托 这有什么不好的 |
[09:31] | The price of admission, that’s what. | 你有想过背后的代价吗 |
[09:33] | You can make anything sound shitty | 如果你只看到消极的一面 |
[09:34] | when you concentrate on the negative, Karen. | 任何事都会变的很糟糕 凯伦 |
[09:38] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[09:39] | Pull over. I want to get out! | 停车 我要下车 |
[09:41] | – Come on. – I want to get out. Pull over. | -别闹了 -我要下车 停车 |
[09:55] | Good luck in your universe. | 在你的世界里好好过吧 |
[09:59] | Motherfucker! | 混账东西 |
[10:21] | Shh, it’s okay. | 嘘 没事的 |
[10:26] | It’s okay, little one. | 没事的 小家伙 |
[10:30] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[10:31] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[10:35] | It’s… it’s okay. | 没… 没事的 |
[11:13] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[11:30] | Alma! | 阿尔玛 |
[11:32] | – Alma! – What? | -阿尔玛 -干什么 |
[11:33] | What the fuck is the matter with you? | 你他妈到底怎么回事 |
[11:37] | That’s your brother. | 那是你弟弟 |
[11:40] | Hey! I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话 |
[11:43] | I didn’t hurt him, Daddy. | 我没有伤害他 爸爸 |
[11:45] | You were feeding off him. | 你在吸食他 |
[11:47] | It was just a sip. | 只是一小口而已 |
[11:48] | It’s true about baby’s blood. It’s almost as good as the pill. | 婴儿的血果然和药片的效果一样好 |
[11:53] | This is Locatelli Caprice in D major, | 这是”D大调洛卡泰利随想曲” |
[11:55] | one of the hardest pieces in the world. | 世界上最难的曲目之一 |
[11:58] | A guy in Russia actually killed himself because he couldn’t play it. | 俄罗斯有个人因为演奏不了这首而自杀了 |
[12:01] | You don’t feed off your brother. | 不许再吸食你弟弟 |
[12:05] | You don’t touch him. Do you understand me? | 不许碰他 明白了吗 |
[12:11] | I understand! | 明白了 |
[12:17] | I am trying to keep this family together | 我在如此艰难的境况下 |
[12:20] | under very difficult circumstances. | 努力经营着这个家庭 |
[12:24] | Your mother saw you last night. | 你妈妈昨晚看到你了 |
[12:27] | I still don’t understand why you keep her around. | 我还是不明白你为什么要留着她 |
[12:30] | We don’t need her, especially now. | 我们不需要她 特别是现在 |
[12:32] | Stop saying that. | 别说了 |
[12:36] | We’re trying to be great at something, Daddy. | 爸爸 我们努力在各自领域有所建树 |
[12:41] | People like her just wanna get through the day. | 像她这样的人只想得过且过 |
[12:43] | Have breakfast, go shopping, check Facebook. | 吃吃早餐 逛逛商场 刷刷脸书 |
[12:48] | We want to live deep. | 我们想干大事 |
[12:53] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[12:55] | If you ever even think about doing something like that again, | 如果你再有这种念头 |
[12:58] | you will never see another pill. | 你就别想再看到药片了 |
[13:24] | Oh, there she is. | 她醒了 |
[13:28] | – Where’s the baby? – Right there. | -孩子呢 -在那里 |
[13:32] | Looked like you were having some wild dreams. | 看来你做噩梦了 |
[13:36] | Dreams? | 梦 |
[13:38] | Oh, yeah, something about Alma eating the baby. | 是啊 关于阿尔玛吃孩子的梦 |
[13:44] | Here’s some miso soup. | 喝点味增汤 |
[13:47] | Careful. | 小心 |
[13:48] | I was dreaming about Alma? | 我梦到阿尔玛了吗 |
[13:54] | No, I saw Alma. I saw Alma. I saw… | 不 我看到阿尔玛了 我看见她了 看到… |
[13:58] | I saw Alma. That was real. That wasn’t… | 我看到阿尔玛了 是真的 不是… |
[14:02] | That was real. I know the difference between what is real and a dream! | 是真的 我知道梦和现实的区别 |
[14:06] | Well, maybe, but anesthesia has a really long tail, | 也许吧 但麻醉药效很持久 |
[14:09] | and that shit stays in your system for weeks. | 而且会在你体内滞留数周 |
[14:12] | My point is things are gonna feel just a little off for a while, | 我想说的是 这段时间你会觉得有点不对劲 |
[14:15] | but don’t get worked up. You know? | 但不要激动 |
[14:18] | Soon as you get back to civilization, get yourself a good colonic, | 不久等你的意识回到文明世界 肠胃清理干净了后 |
[14:21] | and it’ll just clear everything right up. | 一切症状就都烟消云散了 |
[14:24] | When will that be, Ursula? | 那得是什么时候 厄休拉 |
[14:27] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[14:29] | Sure, it is. | 这里当然安全 |
[14:31] | As soon as Harry finishes writing his new script. | 只要哈利一写完他的新剧本就可以 |
[14:33] | New script? | 新剧本 |
[14:34] | What about the script that he was finishing when I went into the hospital? | 我进医院的时候他不是就快写完剧本了吗 |
[14:37] | Oh, sweetheart… | 亲爱的… |
[14:40] | Uh, I don’t think you understand | 我觉得你还不清楚现状 |
[14:41] | what I’ve been able to pull off these last few weeks | 这几个星期为了你丈夫的职业生涯 |
[14:43] | regarding your husband’s career. | 我都做了些什么 |
[14:45] | Harry is currently in an orbit all his own. | 哈利现在处于事业上升期 |
[14:48] | He’s got a greenlit movie at Warners, | 他已经拿到了一部华纳批准的电影 |
[14:53] | and this big rewrite he’s working on for the next “Avatar”. | 还有他现在正准备的这部大剧作 将会是下一部”阿凡达” |
[15:00] | No, it doesn’t make sense. | 不 这没道理啊 |
[15:03] | I don’t understand. Harry is not… | 我不理解 哈利不是那种… |
[15:07] | Harry isn’t that kind of writer. | 他就不是那种作家 |
[15:09] | Whoa, be careful. You’re gonna start sounding like an unsupportive wife. | 这话可得注意了 可不像支持丈夫事业的贤内助说的 |
[15:15] | No, that’s not what I mean. I just… | 我没那意思 我只是… |
[15:17] | Harry has never been that prolific. | 哈利从没有那样高产过 |
[15:20] | Maybe there’s something in the water out here… | 可能这儿的水里很特别吧… |
[15:22] | which you should probably drink a little more of, | 你也该多喝一点 |
[15:25] | considering that redecorating you’re doing downstairs. | 毕竟你要重新改造楼下 |
[15:29] | It doesn’t even really matter, | 不过改不改也无所谓 |
[15:30] | ’cause now you can just live off Harry | 毕竟现在你可以靠哈利生活 |
[15:32] | and lunch with all the other ladies at the Polo Lounge, ’cause men love that. | 与其他太太在顶级餐厅共进午餐 男人就喜欢那样 |
[15:38] | I’ll grab that. | 我来拿走吧 |
[15:39] | What? No, I’m not finished. | 先别拿走 我还没吃完 |
[15:41] | Oh, well, you should be. | 少吃点儿 |
[15:44] | Girl to girl, you should really think about | 说点姐妹体己话 你真该考虑下 |
[15:45] | dropping that baby weight quick as you can. | 尽快减掉怀孕胖的体重了 |
[15:48] | I will leave you alone to feed that little muffin. | 我就不打扰你喂小家伙了 |
[15:52] | Oh, and when it comes to Harry, if I were you, | 说到哈利 如果我是你 |
[15:56] | I would be on my best behavior for a while. | 最近会表现得好些 |
[17:29] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[17:33] | You surprised me. | 你吓到我了 |
[17:36] | Daddy wanted me to bring you your pills. | 爸爸让我把药给你 |
[17:45] | Are you okay, Mommy? | 你还好吗 妈妈 |
[17:53] | I had a dream about you. | 我做了个关于你的梦 |
[17:57] | Was it a good dream or a bad dream? | 是美梦还是噩梦 |
[18:00] | It was a bad dream. | 是噩梦 |
[18:04] | Maybe the pills will make the bad dream go away. | 可能吃了这些药就不做噩梦了 |
[18:27] | Harry? | 哈利 |
[18:28] | He’s working right now, Mommy. | 他正在工作 妈妈 |
[18:30] | He told me he wants you to take the pills. | 他告诉我 希望你把药吃了 |
[18:35] | Harry? | 哈利 |
[18:38] | Harry? Harry? | 哈利 哈利 |
[18:42] | Harry! | 哈利 |
[18:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:50] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:52] | I have no idea. Where did that come from? | 我不知道 这是从哪儿来的 |
[18:54] | From her. | 从她手里 |
[18:55] | She gave it to me with all these other pills. | 她把它混在其他药里给我 |
[18:57] | She wants to poison me! She wants to kill me and… | 她想毒死我 她想杀掉我然后… |
[19:01] | Drink the baby’s blood, Harry. | 喝宝宝的血 哈利 |
[19:04] | I’ve seen this before. It’s postpartum. | 我之前遇到过 是产后综合征 |
[19:06] | The hormones make new moms go crazy. | 新妈妈们会因此变得疯狂敏感 |
[19:07] | Sometimes they even hurt the baby. | 有时她们甚至会伤害孩子 |
[19:09] | She needs to be sedated again. | 她需要再次射入镇静剂 |
[19:10] | No! No, I am not crazy! | 不 不 我没有发疯 |
[19:12] | I’m not crazy! I know what I saw. | 我没有 我知道我看见了什么 |
[19:14] | I know what I saw. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[19:16] | Harry, look. Look at his leg. | 哈利 看 看看孩子的腿 |
[19:18] | There are… there are bite marks on the… | 上面有… 有咬痕… |
[19:21] | Look, look. Look at the bite marks. | 看… 看这些咬痕 |
[19:22] | There are bite marks. There are bite… | 这些都是咬痕 这些都是… |
[19:24] | That’s just from the little baby LoJack | 那只是医院给婴儿 |
[19:26] | that they put on the infants in the hospital. | 套上脚环时弄伤了 |
[19:27] | This lazy nurse totally scraped him when she took it off. | 懒散的护士取下脚环时弄伤的 |
[19:30] | I… I gave her hell, but I think it’s gonna be fine. | 我… 训斥她了 但我想不会有大碍 |
[19:33] | Stop lying to me! | 别再对我撒谎 |
[19:35] | Yes, Daddy. Stop lying to her. | 对 爸爸 别再撒谎了 |
[19:40] | I want her to take the pill so she can be one of us. | 我希望她吃了这颗药 成为我们的一员 |
[19:45] | One of us? What is she talking about, Harry? | 成为一员 她在说什么 哈利 |
[19:46] | She’s just being cheeky. | 她只是在开玩笑 |
[19:48] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[19:51] | If you take the pill, you become great at whatever you’re good at. | 如果你吃了药 就会在本来擅长的领域更出色 |
[19:55] | That’s why Daddy’s writing all those scripts. | 这就是为什么爸爸能写出那些剧本 |
[19:58] | That’s why I’m able to play the Paganini. | 这就是为什么我能弹出帕加尼尼 |
[20:04] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[20:07] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[20:14] | – Harry. – Take it, Mommy. | -哈利 -妈妈 吃了它 |
[20:17] | And we can be together forever. | 我们就能永远在一起了 |
[20:20] | You won’t mind drinking the blood. | 你也就不会介意喝血的事了 |
[20:22] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[20:25] | It feels so good to be great at something. | 能在某些事上成为天才 感觉太好了 |
[20:28] | It’s a miracle, Doris. | 多丽丝 这是个奇迹 |
[20:30] | Every one of your designer dreams can come true. | 你的每一个设计梦都能实现了 |
[20:32] | You’ll be the best in the world. | 你会成为世界上最好的设计师 |
[20:33] | Stop it. Stop it! | 停下 快停下 |
[20:36] | This is not for her. | 她不能服用这个 |
[20:38] | You don’t think she’s good enough, Daddy? | 你觉得她不够优秀吗 爸爸 |
[20:42] | Well, maybe if she doesn’t have the talent, she shouldn’t take the risk. | 如果她没有天赋的话 确实不该冒险 |
[20:47] | Do you think you’re good enough, Mommy? | 你觉得你够优秀吗 妈妈 |
[21:22] | Doris! | 多丽丝 |
[21:44] | Doris. Honey. | 多丽丝 亲爱的 |
[21:47] | Come home with me. | 和我回家吧 |
[21:49] | They can’t hurt you as long as you’re with me. | 只要你和我在一起 他们就伤不了你 |
[21:51] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[21:54] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[21:58] | I’ll explain everything. | 我可以解释这一切 |
[22:01] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[22:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:09] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[22:57] | You’re not answering your burner phone. | 你死活不接电话 |
[23:00] | You know how irritating that is? | 你知道有多气人吗 |
[23:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:04] | I must have turned it off. | 我一定是关机了 |
[23:05] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[23:09] | You’re lucky I ran into Speed Racer, or I’d really be in a mood. | 你该庆幸我碰到了极速赛车手 不然我真会生气 |
[23:13] | You’ve been out here painting a lot. | 你在这画了不少画 |
[23:16] | I guess so. | 是吧 |
[23:17] | With nothing to show for it. | 可惜没什么好看 |
[23:21] | – You don’t like them? – About as much as I like | -你不喜欢它们吗 -它们就像 |
[23:23] | the insect smudge on my windshield. | 我挡风玻璃上的死虫子差不多 |
[23:26] | Actually, I like the smudge more. | 我甚至更喜欢死虫子 |
[23:28] | At least something died to put it there. | 至少是死物 |
[23:33] | On the subject of small dead things… | 说到这些小死物… |
[23:36] | I need you to run an errand for me. | 我需要你帮我办件事 |
[23:43] | What? | 什么 |
[23:44] | Oh, maybe you haven’t heard, but the Gardeners | 你可能还没听说 加德纳一家 |
[23:46] | just brought home a little bundle of joy from the hospital. I want it. | 刚刚从医院传来了喜讯 我想要那个 |
[23:51] | Belle. | 贝尔 |
[23:53] | Please, I… | 求你了 我… |
[23:55] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[24:01] | Yeah, they’ve been here the whole time. | 他们一直都在这里 |
[24:02] | And not because they love art. | 但并不是因为他们热爱艺术 |
[24:05] | They won’t touch you unless I get in a mood. | 他们不会碰你 除非我不乐意了 |
[24:10] | I won’t do it. | 我不会去做的 |
[24:12] | I’m not gonna help you kill another baby. | 不会再帮你杀害婴儿了 |
[24:16] | Lordy, you mean I came all the way out here for nothing? | 天哪 你以为我大老远来这里是为了什么 |
[24:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:22] | Now I am in a mood. | 现在我有点小情绪了 |
[24:27] | You can feed on anyone. On anybody. | 你可以吸食其他人血 任何人的 |
[24:30] | You don’t need a baby. | 不用非得是婴儿 |
[24:32] | Listen to me, Monet. | 莫奈 听好了[法国著名画家] |
[24:35] | Newborn blood is the elixir of the gods. | 新生儿的血就像是神的灵丹妙药 |
[24:38] | It’s pure. | 纯净无比 |
[24:39] | Untouched by a life of booze and drugs. | 它不曾沾染酒精和药物 |
[24:43] | The chemical swill people call food. | 没有被人们称为食物的劣质化学物玷污过 |
[24:46] | Newborn makes veal taste like horseshit. | 和新生儿相比 小牛肉吃起来如同吃屎 |
[24:49] | And the longer we stand here, | 我们在这儿待得越久 |
[24:51] | the less newborn it gets. | 能获取的新鲜血液越少 |
[24:54] | So if you do nothing, | 如果你不行动的话 |
[24:55] | just think about trying to paint something | 就等着看双目失明的你 |
[25:00] | with both of your eyes missing. | 还能画出什么名堂 |
[25:08] | Please. | 求求了 |
[27:36] | So… but you want to be able to change out the curtains from season to season, | 那么… 你是想能够隔季换窗帘 |
[27:40] | so the rod needs to be metal but lighter. | 窗帘杆就得是金属 但要质量轻 |
[27:42] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[27:44] | No fucking way. No. | 绝对不行 不 |
[27:47] | If you’re not gonna make him an executive producer, | 如果你不让他做制片人的话 |
[27:49] | then you gotta give him a big, fat cut, okay? | 那你就要给他一笔很大 很丰厚的报酬 好吗 |
[27:53] | Okay, fine, go work on it. I gotta go. | 好了 行 继续吧 我得挂了 |
[27:55] | What was she thinking? | 她在想什么 |
[27:56] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[27:58] | It’s all so pedestrian Pottery Barn hell. | 像是陶瓷大谷仓里无新意的廉价品 |
[28:02] | And, oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[28:03] | These rugs make me want to puke. | 这些毯子让我想吐 |
[28:09] | Um, I hope those scissors | 我希望这把剪刀 |
[28:12] | are for the curtains you put up in the powder room. | 是为你挂在化妆室的窗帘准备的 |
[28:14] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[28:15] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[28:17] | Why don’t you go up and feed the baby? | 不如你上楼去喂孩子吧 |
[28:18] | Ursula will bring you some soup. | 厄休拉会给你送点汤 |
[28:27] | Who is this? | 他是谁 |
[28:29] | He’s a designer who does lots of the houses around town. | 设计师 镇上很多房子的设计都出自他手 |
[28:31] | I asked him to come help you finish the job. | 我请他来帮你完成工作 |
[28:34] | – Anonymously. – I don’t need any help. | -匿名协助 -我不需要任何帮助 |
[28:36] | No, of course you don’t, my dear. | 当然 宝贝你当然不需要 |
[28:37] | I’ve seen your… your boards, | 我见过你的… 设计板 |
[28:40] | and there are some lovely choices on there. | 上面有很多可爱的想法 |
[28:43] | Not inspired, but lovely. | 没有灵感 但很可爱 |
[28:47] | So Harry was telling us that you’ve been going through a little, um, | 哈利告诉我们 你正经历小小的… |
[28:52] | postpartum. | 产后抑郁 |
[28:56] | I don’t want you to lose this job, honey. | 我不想你失去这份工作 亲爱的 |
[28:57] | I know how important it is for your future. | 我知道它对你的未来有多重要 |
[29:07] | Oh, the sound of the crying makes you do that. | 婴儿的哭声会让你产生生理反应 |
[29:14] | Go feed the baby. | 去喂孩子吧 |
[29:16] | Doris. | 多丽丝 |
[30:05] | You told Belle where I was. | 你告诉贝尔我在那儿 |
[30:08] | I didn’t know it was a secret. | 我可不知道这算是个秘密 |
[30:10] | You know, it’s pretty hard to stay out of your life | 当你出现在我家门口后 |
[30:11] | when you start showing up at my door. | 就很难与你置身事外 |
[30:12] | Do you know what she wants from me? | 你知道她找我要什么吗 |
[30:15] | She didn’t say. | 她没告诉我 |
[30:15] | The Gardeners have a new baby. She wants me to steal it for her. | 加德纳家有个新生儿 要我去偷来给她 |
[30:19] | – It’s her weakness. – If I don’t do it, she said she’ll tear out my eyes. | -她就好这口 -如果我不这么做 她会挖了我的双眼 |
[30:22] | You know, so do it. | 那就去做啊 |
[30:24] | I can’t! Not ever again! | 我不会 再也不会了 |
[30:27] | I’m scared, Mickey. | 米基 我很害怕 |
[30:30] | Do you want to be safe from Belle? | 你想逃离贝尔的威胁吗 |
[30:31] | Right? From everything and everyone? | 逃离所有事 所有人 |
[30:36] | The answer’s right here. | 办法就在这儿 |
[30:38] | The fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[30:39] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[30:44] | I want to make things right. | 我想要纠正这一切 |
[30:46] | For all the times I did what Belle wanted. | 一直以来我为贝尔所做的一切 |
[30:49] | I want to go after the Gardener baby. | 我想要去找加德纳家的婴儿 |
[30:52] | – Go after it? – To save it. | -去偷吗 -要救他 |
[30:56] | If I don’t bring her the baby, | 如果我不把婴儿带给贝尔 |
[30:57] | she’s just gonna get someone else to do it. | 她也会让别人来做这件事 |
[30:58] | Or she’s gonna take it herself. | 或者她自己动手 |
[31:00] | I need to make sure she never gets her hands on it. | 我要确保她永远得不到那个孩子 |
[31:02] | What are you gonna do with a baby, huh? | 那你要怎么处理孩子 |
[31:04] | Have you thought about that? | 你考虑过这个问题吗 |
[31:06] | Take care of it. | 照顾他 |
[31:08] | Raise it. | 抚养他 |
[31:09] | I’m serious, Mickey. | 米基 我是认真的 |
[31:12] | I’m gonna get clean. | 我会戒毒 |
[31:14] | I’m gonna make a fresh start. | 我要重新开始 |
[31:16] | And being responsible for a baby | 对那孩子负责 |
[31:18] | will make me be responsible for myself. | 也会让我对自己负责 |
[31:20] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work that way, Karen. | 凯伦 我很确信这事你办不到 |
[31:22] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[31:26] | I can’t do it alone. | 我自己搞不定 |
[31:27] | I’m afraid I’m gonna screw it up. | 我害怕会把这事搞砸 |
[31:28] | Look, my hands are shaking. | 看 我的手在抖 |
[31:31] | Why should I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[31:32] | Because… | 因为… |
[31:35] | Because if you love me, you’ll help me. | 因为如果你爱我 你会帮我的 |
[31:41] | And because you need to. | 而且你也需要这么做 |
[31:42] | – Oh, I “need” to? – Yeah. | -我”需要”吗 -需要 |
[31:44] | You need to. You need to do something good. | 你需要 你需要做点好事 |
[31:48] | You need to remember what that feels like before it’s too late. | 你需要记住那是种什么感觉 否则就无法回头了 |
[31:55] | Mickey… | 米基… |
[31:57] | do this with me, please. | 帮帮我 求你了 |
[32:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:05] | Please, Mickey. | 求你了 米基 |
[32:54] | What are we gonna name him? | 我们给他取什么名 |
[32:59] | I like Eli. | 我喜欢伊莱这个名 |
[33:02] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[33:05] | I like Eli too. | 我也喜欢伊莱 |
[33:11] | You hurt him… | 你伤害了他… |
[33:15] | When you did what you did to him. | 对他做了那种事 |
[33:20] | I know it wasn’t a dream. | 我知道那不是个梦 |
[33:24] | Baby blood works better than older person blood. | 婴儿的血比成人的更有效 |
[33:29] | I make myself cry when I play on baby blood | 听到自己吸食他后演奏的音乐 都感动哭了 |
[33:31] | because it sounds so beautiful. | 因为它听起来太美了 |
[33:43] | He’s your brother, Alma. | 他是你弟弟 阿尔玛 |
[33:50] | Alma, you can’t do that to him. | 阿尔玛 你不能这么对他 |
[33:54] | You can’t do that to any baby. | 你不能伤害任何一个婴儿 |
[33:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:02] | I won’t do it again, I promise. | 我再也不会这么做 我保证 |
[34:10] | I don’t want to lose our family. | 我不想失去我们的家庭 |
[34:15] | I’m scared that it’s already lost. | 我担心我们已经失去了 |
[34:25] | Not if you become like Daddy and I. | 除非你加入我们 |
[34:31] | I don’t think Daddy thinks you’re good enough. | 我想爸爸觉得你不够好 |
[34:34] | That’s why he doesn’t want you to take the pill. | 所以他才不同意你服用 |
[34:36] | He thinks you’ll become a pale person. | 他认为你会变成外面那些苍白的游魂 |
[34:42] | But I believe in you, Mommy. | 但我相信你 妈妈 |
[34:49] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[34:53] | I just can’t believe that your father would do this, | 我不敢相信你父亲居然 |
[34:55] | that he would bring all this darkness and horror into our family. | 给我们家带来了这些黑暗与恐怖 |
[35:01] | But it’s not darkness. | 这不是黑暗 |
[35:05] | It’s beauty and light. | 是美好和光明 |
[35:10] | Don’t you hear it when I play? | 你有听到我的演奏吗 |
[35:13] | Think about all those people | 想想有那么多人 |
[35:15] | that are gonna be touched by Daddy’s work. | 他们会被爸爸的作品感动 |
[35:19] | Think of those beautiful rooms you can design. | 想想你设计出漂亮的房间 |
[35:23] | Being a little less afraid of the blood. | 渐渐的就会减少对血的恐惧 |
[35:26] | Being more afraid of being mediocre. | 对平庸的恐惧则会与日俱增 |
[35:33] | You can have it all, Mommy. | 妈妈 你可以拥有这一切 |
[35:39] | Just like us. | 就和我们一样 |
[35:47] | It’s not okay to hurt people… | 如果只是为了在某件事上做好… |
[35:51] | just to be good at something. | 伤害人是不对的 |
[36:07] | You get used to the blood. | 你会习惯鲜血 |
[36:11] | Forget where it came from. | 忘了它从哪来 |
[36:16] | But that feeling when you go to work | 但你开始工作时 |
[36:17] | and that perfection just pours out of you… | 喷涌出的灵感… |
[36:20] | you never get used to that. | 你永远不会习惯 |
[36:23] | It’s so wonderful, Mommy. | 妈妈 它太美好了 |
[36:28] | I want it for you. | 我希望你能体会 |
[36:34] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[36:52] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[37:20] | Love you, Mommy. | 妈妈 我爱你 |
[37:23] | So much. So much. | 非常 非常爱你 |
[38:59] | Can we just get takeout? | 我们不能叫外卖吗 |
[39:01] | I’m sick of takeout. | 我受够了外卖 |
[39:03] | I want to get out of the house and get some fresh air. | 我想出门 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[39:05] | And we need some food that isn’t from a container. | 而且我们需要一些新鲜的食物 |
[39:07] | We’re going stir crazy in there. | 老待在房子里 我们会发疯的 |
[39:09] | You think it’s okay to leave her here alone? | 把她一个人丢在这儿可以吗 |
[39:10] | Eh, she’s sleeping. The worst that happens | 她在睡觉 最糟糕的 |
[39:12] | is she wakes up and feeds the baby. | 也就是她睡醒了起来喂孩子 |
[39:15] | Maybe she’ll run away. | 她可能会逃跑 |
[39:17] | Enough of that. | 别说了 |
[39:18] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她哪儿都不会去 |
[39:20] | Anyway, I took the car keys. | 总之 我带着车钥匙 |
[39:22] | Let’s just make it fast. | 咱们动作快点 |
[39:37] | Shouldn’t we check the window? | 我们不该先检查窗户吗 |
[39:39] | No, we have to go around to the back door. | 不用 我们要绕到后门 |
[39:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:42] | Yeah, I used to be a freaking methhead. | 当然 我曾经可是个瘾君子 |
[39:44] | You don’t think I know how to break into a goddamn house? | 我还会不清楚如何闯进一栋房子吗 |
[40:02] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:04] | They won’t hurt you if you’re with me. | 只要你和我待着 他们就不会伤害你 |
[40:23] | Harry? | 哈利 |
[40:26] | Harry, I don’t feel well. | 哈利 我有点不舒服 |
[40:57] | We can’t hurt the mom. | 我们不能伤害母亲 |
[40:59] | She’s not gonna just let us take the baby. | 她会乖乖让我们带走婴儿吗 |
[41:01] | Fine. We can’t kill the mom. | 好吧 但我们不能杀了母亲 |
[41:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:32] | Take the baby. I’ll take care of her. | 去抱孩子 我来对付她 |
[41:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[41:37] | Get away fr… get away from my baby. | 快离开… 离开我的孩子 |
[41:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:47] | Oh, you’re crazy! | 你疯了吗 |
[41:49] | Every one of you is evil and crazy! | 你们每个人都是恶魔和疯子 |
[41:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[41:53] | Come on! | 快走 |
[41:54] | Get the baby. | 带上孩子 |
[43:07] | Mickey. | 米基 |
[43:11] | Get me out of here. Please. | 帮我离开这儿 拜托 |
[43:14] | I love you, Karen. | 我爱你 凯伦 |
[43:17] | I believe in you, Karen. | 我相信你 凯伦 |
[43:20] | Why are you saying that? | 为什么这么说 |
[43:28] | I’m gonna have to leave you here. | 我必须把你留在这儿 |
[43:31] | Mickey, please. | 米基 求求你 |
[43:33] | Please don’t leave me here. | 别留下我一个人在这 |
[43:34] | If you leave me, they’ll kill me. | 你离开的话 他们会杀死我的 |
[43:38] | Not if you take this. | 你吃下这个就没事了 |
[43:41] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[43:43] | I am never taking one of these things. | 我绝对不会吃这种玩意儿 |
[43:47] | And I told you I believe in you. | 我也说过 我相信你 |
[43:51] | I mean… | 我们… |
[43:52] | we could be together. | 可以在一起 |
[43:55] | Be rich. Famous. | 一起富有 一起成名 |
[43:58] | Successful. | 一起成功 |
[44:01] | Happy. | 幸福 |
[44:07] | I know you’re not gonna turn out like all them. | 我知道你不会变成他们那样 |
[44:12] | Why can’t you believe in yourself the way I believe in you? | 你怎么就不能像我一样 相信你自己呢 |
[44:16] | Because I don’t care if I’m good enough. | 因为我不在乎自己是否优秀 |
[44:21] | Don’t you understand that? | 你不明白吗 |
[44:25] | I don’t want to be like you. | 我不想像你一样 |
[44:30] | You’re not human. | 你已经不是人类了 |
[44:39] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[44:41] | I guess this is goodbye. | 我想该说再见了 |
[44:44] | What? | 什么 |
[44:46] | I love you, Karen. | 我爱你 凯伦 |
[44:49] | You’re my muse. | 你是我的缪斯 |
[44:51] | You’ll be the heroine in every story I ever write. | 你会成为我笔下每个故事的女主角 |
[44:56] | No. | 不要 |
[44:57] | Mickey. | 米基 |
[44:59] | Please don’t. | 求你别走 |
[45:02] | Mickey. | 米基 |
[45:09] | Please! | 求你了 |
[45:15] | Mickey! | 米基 |
[45:19] | Mickey! | 米基 |
[45:23] | Please, I don’t wanna die! | 求你了 我不想死 |
[45:30] | Please, I don’t want to die! Please! | 求你了 我不想死 拜托 |
[45:33] | Mickey! | 米基 |
[45:35] | Please! | 求求你 |
[48:18] | Doris? Oh, my God. | 多丽丝 天啊 |
[48:22] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[48:24] | Honey! Honey! Doris! | 亲爱的 亲爱的 多丽丝 |
[48:26] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[48:27] | Can you hear me in there? Do you know me? | 能听见我说话吗 还认得我吗 |
[48:30] | Doris. Look at me! | 多丽丝 看着我 |
[48:35] | Harry? | 哈利 |
[48:38] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[48:41] | – Oh, my God. – Harry. | -谢天谢地 -哈利 |
[48:43] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[48:46] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[48:50] | No! | 不要 |
[49:03] | Honey, no, no. | 亲爱的 不要 |
[49:18] | Why would she take the pill? | 她为什么会吃下药丸 |
[49:21] | I told her to. | 我让她吃的 |
[49:27] | Ursula helped me. | 厄休拉也帮我了 |
[49:30] | We knew this would happen. | 我们知道她会变成这样 |
[49:32] | It was the right thing, Harry. | 哈利 这是正确的选择 |
[49:33] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[49:35] | We didn’t need her anymore. She was going to get in the way. | 我们不再需要她了 她很碍事 |
[49:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[49:46] | Oh, I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[49:48] | I can’t believe I took one of those things. | 我居然吃了那颗药丸 |
[49:50] | If you hadn’t, you’d be dead. | 要是没吃 你已经死了 |
[49:52] | Oh, I should have let them kill me. | 我就应该让他们杀了我 |
[49:54] | Anything is better than this. | 死了也比现在强 |
[49:57] | Oh, I feel infected. I feel sick! | 我感觉被感染了 我很难受 |
[50:00] | You’re not sick. You’re hungry. | 这不是难受 你是饿了 |
[50:02] | You need blood. You need to feed. | 你需要血液 需要进食 |
[50:03] | I’m not gonna kill anyone, Mickey! | 米基 我不会去杀人的 |
[50:05] | Look, I’ll help you, all right? | 我会帮你的 好吗 |
[50:06] | It’ll be easy. Uh, we’ll find someone easy. | 很简单 我们找个好下手的目标 |
[50:09] | Someone who deserves it. | 找个该死的人 |
[50:10] | How do you know who deserves it? | 你怎么知道谁该死 |
[50:12] | We’ll find someone who’s better off dead, okay? | 那我们就找个死有余辜的人 |
[50:14] | You know this place is full of those kinda people. | 你知道这里到处都是那种人 |
[50:15] | I mean, gosh, they come here like flies. | 他们就像苍蝇一样聚在这里 |
[50:19] | All right, look at me. | 好了 看着我 |
[50:21] | You said you wanted a fresh start. | 你说你想从头开始 |
[50:23] | Here it is, right here in front of you. | 就是现在 就摆在你面前 |
[50:24] | Okay? Like, look, my offer still stands. | 我的提议仍然算数 |
[50:27] | Come back with me to LA. | 跟我一起回洛杉矶 |
[50:29] | Could be a fresh new voice in the visual arts scene. | 你会成为视觉艺术领域的新星 |
[50:33] | How do you know what I’m gonna turn into? | 你怎么能确定我会变成什么样 |
[50:36] | I could become one of those creatures. | 我也许会变得和那些家伙一样 |
[50:38] | But you’re not one of them. Okay? | 可你不会的 好吗 |
[50:41] | You’re talented. You’re a great painter. | 你很有天赋 是个优秀的画家 |
[50:43] | You’re, like, the next Frankenthaler. | 你会成为下一个弗兰肯瑟勒[美国著名画家] |
[50:44] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[50:46] | Oh, I’m cursed. | 我被诅咒了 |
[50:48] | I’m cursed! | 我被诅咒了 |
[50:50] | And so are you! | 你也一样 |
[50:52] | Don’t you see that? | 你还看不出来吗 |
[50:54] | We can never get away from it. | 我们永远无法摆脱它 |
[50:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[51:01] | Come here. | 来这儿 |
[51:14] | What’s your masterpiece? | 你的代表作是什么 |
[51:17] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[51:18] | Like, if you had to do one painting. | 如果你要画一幅画 |
[51:20] | Something you’d be remembered for forever. | 一副让你流芳百世的作品 |
[51:21] | Your “Last Supper”. Your “Starry Night”. | 比如”最后的晚餐” “星月夜” |
[51:25] | Do you know what it would be? | 你有构想过吗 |
[51:31] | – Yes. – Yeah? | -有 -是吗 |
[51:33] | Yes. | 有 |
[51:34] | Create that painting. | 那就把它创作出来 |
[51:36] | Now. | 现在就画 |
[51:39] | See what you can do. | 展现你的天赋 |
[51:41] | You’ll be amazed at what’s inside you. | 你会为自己的才能感到惊讶 |
[51:45] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[51:47] | You’ll see it’s worth it. | 这一切都值得 |
[51:50] | But first… | 但首先 |
[51:52] | you have to feed. | 你需要进食 |
[53:10] | I know I always said this family was the most important thing to me. | 我总说这个家对我最为重要 |
[53:14] | More important than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[53:15] | More important than… than my work. | 甚至比我的工作… 还重要 |
[53:20] | But I think… | 但我想… |
[53:24] | I think I used to say that because it made me feel better about how… | 之前这么说是为了安慰… |
[53:29] | unimpressive my work life was. | 我平庸的工作 |
[53:33] | I even talked myself into believing it. | 我甚至说服自己去相信 |
[53:38] | It didn’t matter that I never hit it in Hollywood. | 我没能在好莱坞闯出名堂也没关系 |
[53:40] | I was a family man first. | 我是个顾家的好男人 |
[53:46] | But I wasn’t. | 可我不是 |
[53:50] | And I should have been honest with you about that. | 我早该向你坦诚这一点 |
[53:56] | I love you. And I’m so sorry this has happened. | 我爱你 很抱歉现在成了这个样子 |
[53:59] | But the truth is… | 但其实… |
[54:03] | Alma and Ursula are right. | 阿尔玛和厄休拉说得对 |
[54:09] | I’ve outgrown you. | 我已经超越了你 |
[54:15] | I know it sounds like a cliché | 我知道这听起来很老套 |
[54:17] | that we would have broken up one way or another. | 分手总有各种各样的理由 |
[54:18] | And maybe this way is actually, in some ways, | 也许这样 一定程度上 |
[54:22] | less painful for you. | 让你少些痛苦 |
[54:26] | I can’t imagine you having to tolerate seeing me on TV | 我无法想象你还要看着我在电视上 |
[54:29] | at all the award shows and… | 参加各种颁奖典礼 |
[54:32] | And magazines and dating this starlet or that. | 登上杂志 和小明星约会之类 |
[54:35] | It would have destroyed you. | 那会毁掉你 |
[54:39] | And think about how complicated it would have been | 还有这对阿尔玛和宝宝来说 |
[54:41] | for Alma and the baby. | 会是多么复杂 |
[55:34] | Well, I said it before, and I’ll say it again: | 我之前说过 现在我再说一遍 |
[55:37] | some people have it, and some people don’t. | 不是人人都有天赋 |
[55:41] | There is nothing more tragic, pathetic, and sad | 世上最不幸 最可怜 最悲哀的 |
[55:46] | than a person with no talent trying to make it in the world. | 莫过于一个平庸的人妄图有所作为 |
[56:33] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[56:36] | Oh, really something. | 真不错 |
[56:40] | It’s almost worth the walk. | 值得来这儿 |
[56:46] | Hey, look. | 你看 |
[56:47] | It’s like our very own picnic. | 我们的野餐 |
[56:50] | Like it was meant to be. | 就像命中注定一样 |
[56:55] | If you want your “Starry Night”, you have to feed. | 要想创造出自己的”星月夜” 你就必须吸血 |
[56:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[57:01] | Then you’ll see. | 然后你就会明白 |
[57:03] | We’ll be a team. | 我们是一伙的 |
[57:04] | It’ll be you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[57:09] | You want this. I know you do. | 你也希望这样 我知道 |
[57:13] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[57:19] | I think I’m gonna help us both, Mickey. | 我会帮助我们俩的 米基 |
[1:00:05] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[1:00:07] | You and I need to talk to the nice lady | 我们要去和那位制作 |
[1:00:09] | who makes those wonderful little pills… | 神奇药丸的漂亮夫人谈谈… |
[1:00:11] | the Chemist. | 那位化学家 |
[1:00:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:00:14] | Well, I need her to supply me with enough | 我需要她给我提供足够的药丸 |
[1:00:16] | so I can start the most successful | 这样我就可以创办有史以来 |
[1:00:18] | Hollywood literary and talent agency of all time. | 最成功的好莱坞编剧和明星经纪公司 |
[1:00:22] | And why do you need me? | 为什么要带上我 |
[1:00:23] | Well, who could resist a cute-as-a-button kid? | 谁能拒绝一个可爱的孩子呢 |
[1:00:26] | You just give her the big eyes and the Oliver Twist, | 你只需要睁着楚楚可怜的大眼睛看着她 |
[1:00:28] | “Please, sir, may I have some more” bullshit, | 说些”求求你 先生 再给点吧”的好话 |
[1:00:31] | and you’ll soften her up for my good, hard sell right up the ass. | 就能让她心软 然后答应我的要求 |