时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Hi, hi. | 您好 |
[00:20] | Norman Mailer lived, uh, two doors down. | 诺曼·梅勒就住在隔壁第三户[美国著名作家] |
[00:24] | I saw him bite Rip Torn’s ear off one night. | 有天晚上 我看到他咬掉雷普·汤恩的耳朵[美国著名演员] |
[00:27] | Seems like a different lifetime. | 恍如隔世般 |
[00:29] | If you’re looking for more action, I can, uh, | 如果您想有更多娱乐活动的话 我可以 |
[00:31] | show you something on Commercial Street. | 带您去商业街转转 |
[00:34] | But you should know that by November, even downtown | 但得提前告知您 到了十一月份 就算是市中心 |
[00:36] | is so empty and quiet that you could hear a gnat fart. | 也会变得渺无人烟 甚至可以听到小飞虫放屁的声音 |
[00:40] | I like the quiet. | 我喜欢安静 |
[00:42] | Need my privacy. | 可以保留些隐私 |
[00:44] | How’s the ventilation? | 房子通风怎么样 |
[00:45] | These old houses can get pretty stuffy. | 老房子一般都很不透气 |
[00:47] | You a writer? Painter? | 您是作家吗 还是画家 |
[00:51] | Hermit? | 或者是隐士 |
[00:52] | I know you’re not here for the social scene, whatever’s left of it. | 我只知道您来这不是为了社交 |
[00:56] | I’ve been here for 50 years. | 我在这待了五十年 |
[00:59] | You know, back in the day, you’d walk downtown, | 要是以前走在市中心 |
[01:01] | and you’d see boys getting butt-fucked on front porches | 甚至可以看到男人们在屋外走廊爆菊花 |
[01:03] | like some kind of perverted Norman Rockwell painting. | 就像诺曼·洛克威尔画的变态画一样[美国著名画家] |
[01:06] | It was true homosexual Americana. | 当时的美国就是天腐之国 |
[01:09] | Now it’s Mom and Dad or Dad and Dad or Mom and Mom | 现在不是夫妇 就是夫夫 或者妇妇 |
[01:13] | and baby stroller gridlock all fucking summer long. | 一到夏天 街上就被那些傻逼婴儿车堵得水泄不通 |
[01:16] | I just left my job at a lab in Providence. | 我刚从普罗维登斯的一个实验室辞职 |
[01:19] | What are you, a chemist? | 所以你是个化学家吗 |
[01:22] | It was an ugly divorce. I just need some time alone. | 只是和前夫闹离婚 我想一个人静静 |
[01:26] | Let’s cut the bullshit. | 别放屁了 |
[01:27] | A big-city chemist looking for a quiet place | 大城市的化学家在小镇四处寻找偏僻的房子 |
[01:30] | with great ventilation in a town where the things | 对房子的通风设施要求也很高 |
[01:32] | that are most plentiful for eight months a year | 刚好这个镇子一年有八个月都有 |
[01:34] | are methheads, choppy seas, and depression? | 很多疯子 瘾君子和抑郁症患者游荡着 |
[01:37] | That sounds like a woman looking to set up her own little meth lab. | 感觉像是个女人想设立私人制毒实验室 |
[01:40] | I have a PhD from Harvard. | 我是哈佛毕业的博士 |
[01:42] | Meth is well below my pay grade. | 卖冰毒赚的那点钱还比不上我的工资 |
[01:44] | Good. | 那就好 |
[01:46] | ‘Cause the sheriff has a nose like a truffle pig for that junk. | 警长的狗鼻子可灵着呢 |
[01:51] | Just lookin’ for some quiet. | 我只想找个安静的地方独处 |
[01:54] | I’ll take it. | 这房子我要了 |
[04:06] | Do you know that guy, uh, Tex? He cruises the docks? | 你认识特克斯吗 他是个开船的 |
[04:09] | Wait, don’t tell me. He’s from Texas. | 让我猜猜 他来自得克萨斯州 |
[04:11] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 没错 你怎么知道的 |
[04:14] | Anyway, he taught me this trick you do right before a guy comes. | 他教了我一个妙招 可以让男人秒射 |
[04:18] | You press down on his taint, you time it just right, | 只需要适时地刺激一下他的前列腺 |
[04:21] | you can get him to come again right away. | 他就会马上射出来 |
[04:23] | Mm, but you’ll charge me for just the one, right? | 但你只收我一次钱吧 |
[04:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:27] | You’re playing out of your league. Scram. | 我的钱你也要 赶紧滚吧 |
[04:30] | Look, can I just borrow ten bucks? | 就借我个十块钱吧 |
[04:32] | I said scram, methhead. | 快点滚 瘾君子 |
[04:38] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[04:40] | I’m new in town, got a few extra bucks. | 我是新来的 手头上正好有闲钱 |
[04:44] | You do girls too? | 你和女人搞吗 |
[04:45] | Yep. Here. | 当然 走吧 |
[04:47] | Look at that. I’m a gentleman. | 瞧 我可是个绅士 |
[04:56] | Don’t touch anything. | 别乱碰 |
[05:01] | So, uh, what do you want? | 你想怎么玩 |
[05:05] | Kind of do things as a standard sliding scale kind of deal. | 我是有收费标准的 |
[05:08] | It’s, uh, $50 for oral. | 口交五十块 |
[05:10] | Straight-up sex, that’s $100, | 做爱要一百块 |
[05:11] | but I’m currently running a Halloween special. | 但最近我搞万圣节搞活动 |
[05:16] | I’ll do anything for 20 bucks. | 所有项目全都二十块 |
[05:18] | But Halloween isn’t for a week. | 可还有一周才到万圣节 |
[05:20] | Mm. It’s a, um, seasonal thing. | 这是季度活动 |
[05:24] | I just wanna talk. | 我只想聊聊天 |
[05:28] | I’ll pay you for your time. | 我会付你钱 |
[05:32] | All right. | 行吧 |
[05:34] | Tell me about your dreams. | 和我说说你的梦 |
[05:37] | Like, at night? | 晚上做的梦吗 |
[05:38] | No. Like, in life. | 不是 是人生梦想 |
[05:41] | You ever wanna be a model or play for the Yankees? | 你想过当模特 或是洋基队的球员吗 |
[05:45] | You really think I could be a model? | 你真的觉得我可以做模特吗 |
[05:48] | No. But you must have something. | 不 但你一定有所长 |
[05:52] | Everyone does. | 每个人都有 |
[05:55] | Well, I write a little. | 我偶尔会写作 |
[05:57] | You any good? | 写得好吗 |
[05:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:01] | I don’t think I’ve ever shown anyone anything I’ve written before, but, uh… | 从来没给人看过我的文章 但是… |
[06:05] | um, yeah, you know, I think I’m pretty good. | 我自认为还是挺不错的 |
[06:09] | Why, you, like, a big-time movie producer or something? | 你是什么大牌电影制片人吗 |
[06:12] | I’m a biochemical engineer. | 我是生物化学工程师 |
[06:14] | Spent the past nine years working with the U.S. military | 过去九年一直在给美国军方工作 |
[06:16] | trying to understand and unlock the creative parts of the brain. | 试图理解和破解大脑的创造性能 |
[06:20] | They wanna make more creative soldiers? | 他们想组建更有创造力的士兵吗 |
[06:22] | Less. They don’t want them to think for themselves. | 相反 他们想要创造无创造力的士兵 |
[06:26] | But to lock up the creative mind, | 但要想封锁创造性头脑 |
[06:27] | we also have to understand how to unlock it. | 我们首先得知道如何解锁它 |
[06:30] | We have tons of research from studying highly creative people. | 我们对很多具有高度创造力的人做过实验 |
[06:33] | Every one of ’em says the same thing. | 他们都只有一个回答 |
[06:35] | They don’t know where it comes from. | 他们也不知道创造力是从何而来 |
[06:38] | But I do. | 可我知道 |
[06:40] | The occipital lobe. | 是来自枕叶 |
[06:43] | Talented people have denser, more numerous clusters of neurons in that area. | 有天赋的人的枕叶具有更为密集的神经元集群 |
[06:47] | I don’t care if you are Bill fucking Shakespeare. | 管你是比尔·莎士比亚还是谁 |
[06:51] | If I whack you hard enough in that part of your head, | 只要我给你的枕叶重重地来一下 |
[06:54] | you’ll never write again. | 你就彻底废了 |
[06:57] | So I started developing a drug to target that area. | 然后我就开始研究这个领域的药物 |
[07:00] | Made the neurons in that part of the brain fire at 10, | 让枕叶的神经元震动频率比平时 |
[07:03] | 50, 1,000 times faster and more frequently than they usually do. | 快十倍 五十倍甚至上百倍 |
[07:09] | Uh, wow, um… Did it work? | 那… 有效果吗 |
[07:13] | We started testing it on primates. | 我们一开始在灵长类动物身上做实验 |
[07:15] | And yeah, it worked… | 对于一些猿猴来说… |
[07:18] | on some of the apes. | 药效很好 |
[07:20] | The ones who tested higher on cognitive tests | 那些猿猴吃药之前 |
[07:22] | before we gave them the medicine. | 就在认知测试中得了高分 |
[07:24] | Suddenly, they could play complex notes on a keyboard. | 服药之后 它们就突然能弹奏复杂的音 |
[07:28] | So, um, what happened to the ones it, like, didn’t work on? | 另一些实验失败的猿猴怎么了 |
[07:32] | They became highly aggressive. Bloodthirsty. | 他们变得非常凶猛 还很嗜血 |
[07:36] | Tore the other apes limb from limb. | 把其他猿猴撕得粉碎 |
[07:39] | I think the medicine has different effects on creative and noncreative people. | 药效对有创造力和无创造力的人有所不同 |
[07:42] | It’s almost like the noncreative ones can tolerate their lack of talent | 缺乏创造力的人直到意识自己无能 |
[07:47] | until they’re confronted with it. | 而一直忍受自己碌碌无为 |
[07:50] | Then their mediocrity drives ’em mad. | 然后由于过于平庸而崩溃 |
[07:54] | So… | 那么… |
[07:58] | Wanna try one? | 你想试试吗 |
[08:01] | Fuck no! | 我他妈才不要 |
[08:02] | Maybe you’re one of the talented ones. | 也许你很有天赋 |
[08:12] | Thanks but no, thanks. | 谢谢 还是免了吧 |
[08:15] | Uh, look, can I just get my money? | 我能拿钱走人了吗 |
[08:18] | It’s a long winter. | 冬天还很漫长 |
[08:27] | I’ll give you $50 for anyone you convince | 只要你给我找到尝试黑药丸的人 |
[08:30] | to come take one of these lil’ black beauties. | 我算你每人五十块 |
[08:44] | Maybe I should sing tonight. | 今晚我也许该唱歌 |
[08:46] | Do you think they have any Joan Baez? | 你觉得他们会琼·拜雅的歌吗 |
[08:48] | Ooh, wow, Joan Baez. | 竟然会唱琼·拜雅的歌 |
[08:51] | Wait, doesn’t, uh, singin’ make your cough worse anyway? | 唱歌不是会加重你的咳嗽吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah, but… | 会 但是… |
[08:55] | good news is, it’s October and I’ve only had bronchitis five times this year. | 好消息是 现在十月了 今年只发作过五次支气管炎 |
[08:59] | Oh, that’s a… a real victory, Karen. | 那… 可真是大捷啊 凯伦 |
[09:06] | I always get depressed this time of year. | 每年的这个时候我都会很抑郁 |
[09:08] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[09:11] | I love it. | 我爱死这段时间了 |
[09:13] | All the assholes leave town, and the galleries close, and… | 操蛋们都滚出镇子 画廊也关了 还有… |
[09:19] | none of the paintings inside them mock me when I walk by. | 里面的画再也不会趁我路过时嘲笑我了 |
[09:27] | Do you think you’re talented? | 你觉得你有天赋吗 |
[09:29] | Like, uh… like, uh… like, if you just had, like, a little bit of help, | 就像… 你之前说的 只需要一点帮助 |
[09:32] | you could paint things good enough for those galleries? | 就能画出能够在画廊展览的画 |
[09:37] | No. | 我没天赋 |
[09:39] | No, I’m shit inside and out. | 我就是扶不上墙的烂泥 |
[09:42] | Can I have a hit, please, before I bore myself to tears? | 在我哭之前 能先让我吸一口吗 |
[09:54] | ♪ Don’t go changing ♪ | ♪ 不要轻易改变 ♪ |
[09:58] | ♪ To try and please me ♪ | ♪ 尝试取悦我 ♪ |
[10:01] | ♪ You never let me down before ♪ | ♪ 你从未让我失望 ♪ |
[10:18] | Hey. I’m a singer. | 你好 我是个歌手 |
[10:21] | Mickey sent me. | 米基让我来找你 |
[10:42] | Welcome, welcome to our last Autumn Reading Octoberfest event. | 欢迎参加我们最后一期的秋读十月节活动 |
[10:47] | Some people come out to the Cape to see the foliage, | 一些人来这儿 只为看枫叶 |
[10:50] | others for a fresh bag of cranberries or a walk in the dunes. | 还有些人是为了一袋新鲜的小红莓或想漫步沙丘来的 |
[10:54] | But the authors we’ve been lucky enough | 能够邀请优秀作家来到这里 |
[10:57] | to bring here to read their new works | 欣赏他们的新作品 |
[11:00] | are just as satisfying a draw, if you ask me. | 也是我们的荣幸 |
[11:04] | Today I’d like to welcome Belle Noir, | 今天 我想欢迎贝尔·努瓦尔 |
[11:07] | a romance novelist, self-published, | 一位自费出版的浪漫小说家 |
[11:10] | who will be reading from her new book, “Martha’s Cherry Tree”, | 品读她的新书”玛莎的樱桃树” |
[11:16] | a rather racy retelling of the George and Martha Washington story. | 这本书重新讲述了”乔治和玛莎·华盛顿”的故事 |
[11:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:29] | I’m going to read you a section of chapter 17. | 接下来 我为大家朗读第十七章部分内容 |
[11:37] | Martha suspects George is sleeping with one of their maids. | 玛莎怀疑乔治和他们的一个女佣睡了 |
[11:41] | And upon searching the maid’s bed, | 搜遍了女佣的床之后 |
[11:46] | she finds one of George’s wooden teeth. | 玛莎发现了乔治的一颗木制假牙 |
[11:49] | Rather than confront George, | 她没有去找乔治对峙 |
[11:52] | she decides to seduce the maid herself. | 反而决定自己去引诱女佣 |
[11:56] | “‘I cannot tell a lie. | ” ‘我不会骗你的 |
[11:59] | I cannot tell a lie.’ | 我怎么会骗你呢’ |
[12:02] | Had he whispered those false words to innocent little Penelope | 当乔治一下一下撞击着佩涅洛佩的身体时 |
[12:06] | when he drove himself into her? | 他是不是也在她耳边轻声说着这些呢 |
[12:09] | Had he lied about loving her? | 他说的爱她 是在骗她吗 |
[12:12] | Lied about her being the only one? | 说她是唯一 是在骗她吗 |
[12:15] | Lied about never lying? | 说永远不会骗她 是在骗她吗 |
[12:18] | The only thing that distracted her from these thoughts | 佩涅洛佩柔软的胸部和腹部吸引了玛莎 |
[12:21] | was the soft skin of Penelope’s breasts and belly | 把她从那些思绪中拉了出来 |
[12:25] | as Martha slowly kissed her way down to the hairy warmth | 玛莎缓缓地吻着佩涅洛佩 从腹部一路向下 |
[12:28] | between the young maid’s legs”. | 最终落在了佩涅洛佩玉腿之间毛茸茸的湿暖地带” |
[12:55] | Who should I make it out to? | 我应该签给谁 |
[12:56] | The Chemist. | 化学家 |
[12:59] | You’re a good writer. | 你是个优秀的作家 |
[13:02] | That’s very kind of you. | 谢谢你的夸奖 |
[13:04] | Got some real potential. | 很有写作天赋 |
[13:08] | Tell the publishing houses for me, would you? | 你替我转告出版社吧 |
[13:23] | You said you were going to come in for the reading. | 你说你会来参加读书会的 |
[13:27] | Your books gross me out. | 你的书恶心死我了 |
[13:31] | It grosses you out to hear your wife talk about sex? | 听你的老婆谈论性 让你很恶心吗 |
[13:33] | Yes, especially this book. | 对 尤其是这本书 |
[13:37] | I can’t look at a $1 bill or Mount Rushmore anymore without wantin’ to puke. | 我现在再也无法直视一美元或总统山 |
[13:42] | How many books did you sell? | 卖出了多少本 |
[13:43] | – One. – For fuck’s sake. | -一本 -操他妈的 |
[13:46] | I would’ve just bought a book from you at home, | 我直接在家跟你买一本不就行了 |
[13:48] | and we could’ve skipped this bullshit. | 就不用搞这些乱七八糟的 |
[13:49] | It’s not bullshit. | 才不是什么乱七八糟 |
[13:51] | It’s my dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[13:53] | What do you want from me, Belle? | 贝尔 你想让我干什么 |
[13:54] | I’m here, aren’t I? I agreed to puttin’ up | 我不是来了吗 我都同意 |
[13:55] | a big chunk of our retirement for this dumb book tour, | 从退休金里拿出一大部分钱来陪你搞这个签售会 |
[13:58] | during which we’ve sold six books. | 才卖了六本书 |
[14:01] | You want me to support your dream? | 你想让我支持你的梦想吗 |
[14:02] | Here I am, supporting the fuck out of it. | 我来了 来他妈的支持你的梦想 |
[14:05] | And I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[14:07] | But can’t you see I’m doing it for both of us? | 你没看出我这是在为我们两个努力吗 |
[14:11] | I could be the next Danielle Steel. She’s worth a billion dollars. | 我可能会成为下一位丹尼尔·斯蒂尔 她身价过十亿[美国编剧] |
[14:15] | How many times has she been married? | 她有几段婚姻 |
[14:17] | Four, maybe five. | 四五段婚姻吧 |
[14:19] | Well, I guess then there’s one way you could be like her. | 我觉得你只可能在婚姻上跟她一样 |
[14:32] | Let’s go back to the hotel and freshen up | 我们回酒店收拾一下 |
[14:33] | and then watch the sunset from Muse. | 然后去缪斯酒吧看落日吧 |
[14:35] | I hear it’s beautiful. | 听说那里看落日很美 |
[14:38] | Do you want me to suck some cock while I’m in there? | 你想让我在那里吃别人的屌吗 |
[14:40] | What? No. | 什么 当然不是 |
[14:42] | Then why are you asking me to go to a homo bar | 那你为什么让我去同性恋酒吧 |
[14:44] | and do something totally gay like watch the fucking sunset? | 然后看同性恋才喜欢看的什么鬼日落 |
[14:48] | I wanna do something actually fun, like the haunted dune tour. | 我想做些有意思的事 比如去看看闹鬼的沙丘 |
[14:51] | Sounds scary, I don’t wanna have nightmares. | 听起来很吓人 我不想晚上做噩梦 |
[14:54] | I need my sleep before the next tour stop in the Vineyard. | 在去下一站酿酒厂前 我需要休息 |
[14:57] | You know why I’m really so angry at you? | 你知道我为什么这么生气吗 |
[14:59] | It’s not the stupid book tour | 不是因为这个傻不拉几的签售会 |
[15:01] | or the fact that you write about sex all day | 也不是因为你每天都在写性故事 |
[15:03] | but haven’t touched my dick in two years. | 而是这两年来都没摸过我的鸡巴 |
[15:05] | It’s that you’re weak and scared | 你太懦弱 太胆小 |
[15:08] | and boring. | 又无聊 |
[15:09] | I’m the same as I was when you married me 40 years ago. | 我还是跟你四十年前结婚一样 没有变啊 |
[15:12] | Well, I was at work for those 40 years. | 这四十年 我一直在工作 |
[15:14] | Now that I have to be with you all the time, it’s intolerable. | 可现在天天跟你在一起 真是受不了了 |
[15:18] | I hear they have great calamari! | 我听说他们的鱿鱼很好吃 |
[15:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:34] | Pretty cool color on your nails. | 你的指甲颜色很酷 |
[15:36] | You mind if I join you? | 我们俩可以喝一杯吗 |
[15:38] | What are you, a hustler? | 你是干什么的 拉皮条的吗 |
[15:40] | I wrote a book about a hustler | 我写过一本书 |
[15:42] | who ends up sleeping with the head of the KGB | 讲的是一个皮条客和克格勃的领导睡了[苏联国家安全委员会] |
[15:45] | and then becomes head of the CIA. | 后来上位成了中情局局长 |
[15:48] | That sounds awesome. | 听起来挺不错 |
[15:50] | I’d like to read that. | 我很想读读 |
[15:51] | I’ll send you a copy. | 我送你一本 |
[15:54] | You’re wasting your time with me; I’m married. | 别浪费时间在我身上 我已经结婚了 |
[15:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:59] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[16:00] | You’re the author that was doing the reading at the bookstore, right? | 你是在书店读书的那个作家吧 |
[16:04] | – Were you there? – Uh, well, no. | -你也在那吗 -没有 |
[16:06] | They, uh… they don’t let me in there anymore | 他们… 再也不许我进入 |
[16:08] | after I stole the, uh, “Screenplay for Dummies” book a while back, but, uh, | 因为我之前偷了一本”小白剧本写作指南” |
[16:12] | I saw you through the window. | 不过我在窗外看到你了 |
[16:14] | You write too? | 你也写书吗 |
[16:15] | Ah, sometimes, but not like you. | 有时候会 但跟你不一样 |
[16:18] | You’re, like, a real published author. | 你可是真的出版作家 |
[16:21] | Self-published. | 自费出版的 |
[16:24] | Hey, I mean, just finishing a book’s a big deal, right? | 能完成一本书就已经很厉害了不是吗 |
[16:31] | Let me buy you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯吧 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[16:34] | I know they say that anyone can be a writer, | 我知道他们说 任何人都能成为作家 |
[16:36] | because all you have to do is sit down and write, | 因为你只需要坐下来 写就行了 |
[16:38] | but that doesn’t make you a writer any more | 但是这样的话 你就不再是一个作家了 |
[16:40] | than a kid playing catch is a ballplayer or a sperm donor is a dad. | 这就跟会接球的孩子会打球 或者 提供精子的是爸爸是一样的 |
[16:45] | I know I’m not the greatest writer in the world. | 我知道自己不是世界上最有天分的作家 |
[16:46] | I mean, a lot of my stuff is schlock, but… | 我是说 我写的很多东西都很垃圾 但是… |
[16:50] | I’m a writer; I know I am. | 我是个作家 我知道我是 |
[16:52] | I can’t stop. | 我没有办法停下来 |
[16:53] | Even if it wrecks my marriage, even if I go broke doing it, | 就算因此 我的婚姻完蛋了 我的人生完蛋了 |
[16:56] | even if I never sell a book, | 就算我的书从来没有卖出去 |
[16:58] | it’s who I am. | 可这就是我 |
[17:03] | Can I ask you a question? Do you have any cocaine? | 我能问你一个问题吗 你有可卡因吗 |
[17:07] | I always wanted to try it, and you look like a drug addict. | 我一直很想试试 而且你看起来像个瘾君子 |
[17:11] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[17:12] | Oh, none taken. | 我不介意 |
[17:14] | – ‘Cause I am. – Mm. | -因为我就是 -这样 |
[17:15] | But, um, no, no coke. But… | 但是 我没有可卡因 不过… |
[17:19] | I’ve got something better. | 我有更好的东西 |
[17:59] | Give me a Bloody Mary. | 给我杯血腥玛丽 |
[18:02] | Hey, dude, you don’t look good. | 老兄 你看起来不太好 |
[18:04] | I feel sick. | 我觉得不舒服 |
[18:06] | I think that bitch Karen gave me bronchitis or something. | 我觉得凯伦那个臭婊子让我得了支气管炎 或者什么的 |
[18:10] | You sure? ‘Cause she says she hasn’t been sick in a while. | 你确定吗 因为她说她已经很久没有发病了 |
[18:26] | I’m gonna puke. | 我去吐一下 |
[19:05] | I’m so happy. | 我好开心 |
[19:07] | Uh, yeah, that’s the drugs. | 对 是因为那种药 |
[19:09] | Then I want more. | 那我想多来点 |
[19:11] | Yeah, you see, it doesn’t really work that way. | 这种药不是这样的 |
[19:14] | First time’s the best, and then, uh, | 头一次 感觉最好 |
[19:16] | you end up chasing that high forever, and you never catch it. | 然后你就想再那么爽 但是你没办法那么爽了 |
[19:19] | That’s some bullshit. | 你真是胡扯 |
[19:24] | Uh, you know, I, uh… | 你知道 我… |
[19:26] | I know someone that can give you something else. | 我认识一个人 她能给你点别的 |
[19:28] | Something that can make you happy forever. | 能给你点让你永远快乐的东西 |
[19:30] | How come you’re not taking it? | 那你怎么不吃 |
[19:33] | ‘Cause it’s, uh… it’s not for me. | 因为 那个… 那个不是为我准备的 |
[19:36] | It only works for people like you. | 那是为像你这样的人准备的 |
[19:39] | Artists. | 艺术家 |
[19:46] | We’ve been waitin’ half an hour. | 我们已经等了半个小时了 |
[19:49] | I wanted to read this first. | 我想先读这本书 |
[19:51] | You have talent. | 你有天赋 |
[19:54] | – Thank you. – Took everything in me | -谢谢 -乔治和玛莎 以及本·富兰克林 |
[19:55] | not to rub one out during that threesome | 他们三个的那场三人行 |
[19:57] | with George and Martha and Ben Franklin. | 我真是一个人都不想落下 |
[20:00] | I’ve always found heavier-set men to be extremely attractive. | 我一直觉得身强体壮的男人非常有诱惑力 |
[20:06] | Mickey tell you what I’m offering? | 米奇跟你说过我提供的是什么吗 |
[20:08] | Making all my dreams come true. | 让我梦想成真的东西 |
[20:10] | – I’m in. – You wanna know about the side effects? | -我加入 -你想知道副作用吗 |
[20:12] | I know I’m talented. | 我知道我有天赋 |
[20:16] | The pills create certain cravings. | 这些药片会让你产生一定渴望 |
[20:18] | And they cause aggression even in the subjects with positive results. | 即使结果是积极的 但仍然会使你变得极端 |
[20:22] | I could use a little of that too. | 我也可以用点那些 |
[20:25] | According to my husband. | 我老公是这么说的 |
[20:27] | Please, I need this. | 拜托了 我需要它 |
[20:34] | The effects are temporary. | 药效是暂时的 |
[20:37] | You’re gonna have to keep taking them as it wears off. | 药效会过 所以你得一直服用 |
[20:40] | And you’re gonna have to stick around and agree to let me study you. | 而且你得留下来让我研究你 |
[20:43] | Whatever it takes… | 我不在乎代价… |
[20:49] | To finding my destiny. | 敬达成我的宿命 |
[21:25] | You’ve reached Ray. Leave a message. | 您正在呼叫雷 有事请留言 |
[21:27] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[22:48] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[22:52] | What’s wrong with you? | 你发什么疯 |
[22:54] | I wrote a book last night. A whole book, and it’s… | 昨晚我写了一整本书 它… |
[22:58] | it’s beautiful. | 它太精彩了 |
[23:01] | Bullshit. Let me see. | 胡扯 给我看看 |
[23:07] | You didn’t write this. | 这不是你写的 |
[23:09] | What? | 什么 |
[23:11] | – Yes, I did. – You couldn’t have. It’s good. | -是我写的 -不可能 这本写得很好 |
[23:15] | I did write it! | 这就是我写的 |
[23:18] | I went out and danced | 我出门去跳了个舞 |
[23:20] | and took methamphetamine | 吸了点冰毒 |
[23:21] | and met a chemist and had the time of my life! | 碰到了位化学家 还度过了生命中最快乐的时光 |
[23:24] | And then I came home, and I wrote this! | 接着我就回家写了这个 |
[23:26] | Where the fuck were you? | 你他妈去哪儿了 |
[23:28] | I went to the dunes tour, and I got drunk, | 我去了沙丘之旅 喝醉了 |
[23:31] | and I met a woman who doesn’t dress like a schoolteacher, | 遇到了个穿得不像学校老师的女人 |
[23:33] | and I fucked her right there in the sand until we passed out. | 我就在沙地里把她干到双双累晕过去 |
[23:37] | Then we woke up and fucked again. | 等我们醒来又做了一次 |
[23:40] | Now I’m gonna take a shower. | 我得洗个澡 |
[23:43] | I’m gonna pack my things. I’m gonna go over to the Red Inn. | 我要打包行李去红房子旅馆 |
[23:45] | I’m gonna fuck her for a third time. | 再操她一次 |
[23:47] | Because this marriage… is over. | 因为这段婚姻…已经玩儿完了 |
[23:55] | What? | 怎么 |
[23:56] | You got something you wanna say? | 你有什么话想说吗 |
[24:26] | What was the feeling exactly? | 你当时感觉如何 |
[24:28] | I don’t know. Rage? | 我不清楚 愤怒吧 |
[24:32] | Like Braveheart or a beast of the wild. | 就像勇敢的心或者野兽似的 |
[24:36] | But that’s not what made me attack him. | 可这不是驱使我攻击他的原因 |
[24:38] | What was it? | 那是什么 |
[24:40] | Thirst. | 饥渴 |
[24:43] | I could smell his blood through his skin. | 我能透过他的皮肤闻到血味 |
[24:46] | I was gonna die if I didn’t drink it. | 要是不喝 我会死的 |
[24:48] | Fascinating. | 太妙了 |
[24:50] | Not surprising, but fascinating. | 不出意料 但太妙了 |
[24:53] | You knew this was going to happen? | 你预料到了吗 |
[24:56] | After the rages, the apes would drink the blood of their kills. | 狂怒过后 猩猩会喝下猎物的血 |
[25:00] | When we autopsied the ones before they drank, | 在它们喝下之前 我们把它们解剖了 |
[25:03] | we noticed a depletion of sodium, potassium, | 发现血液里的钠钾钙镁 |
[25:05] | calcium, and magnesium in their blood. | 被大大消耗 |
[25:07] | I wasn’t sure it’d have the same effect on humans, but… | 我之前不确定人类身上也会发生 不过… |
[25:11] | makes sense that it would. | 这也不奇怪 |
[25:13] | Am I going to have to keep drinking blood to keep writing like that? | 我想写出那种文字就还得继续喝血吗 |
[25:18] | Would that stop you from continuing to take the pills? | 那会让你停止吃药吗 |
[25:26] | What happened after you drank from your husband? | 喝了你丈夫的血之后发生了什么 |
[25:30] | I, uh, sat down and… | 我坐下了 然后… |
[25:34] | wrote the first 50 pages of part two of my book. | 写了我书里第二部分的前五十页 |
[25:38] | I didn’t even care about Ray. | 我完全不在乎雷 |
[25:41] | I just had to write. | 一心只想写作 |
[25:44] | First things first, you got to get rid of your husband’s body. | 首先你得把你丈夫的尸体处理掉 |
[25:51] | Come on. | 来 |
[26:04] | No, no, no, no, no! Back, back, back. | 停停停 回来回来 |
[26:06] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[26:18] | Did your hair all fall out on its own? | 你的头发全是自己脱落的吗 |
[26:21] | Most of it. | 大部分是 |
[26:22] | I shaved the rest. | 剩下的我给剃了 |
[26:24] | Otherwise I’d look like Riff Raff from “Rocky Horror”. | 不然我看上去跟”洛基恐怖秀”里的流氓一样 |
[26:26] | Your skin is looking rather creamy. Probably a form of anemia. | 你的皮肤看起来发黄 可能是贫血 |
[26:30] | How’s your temper? | 脾气变得怎样 |
[26:32] | Have you shown any aggression towards anyone? | 是否对别人产生攻击性 |
[26:33] | No. | 没 |
[26:35] | I’m a fucking Buddhist. | 我可他妈是个佛教徒 |
[26:37] | I wanna be like Bono and use my music to help people. | 我想像波诺一样用音乐普渡众生 |
[26:41] | I need more pills. | 再给我些药 |
[26:42] | The dose you gave me must have been too low. | 一定是你给我的剂量太少了 |
[26:44] | I have never felt a Jones like this before. | 我从没像现在这么难受 |
[26:47] | I told you, I set the protocol. | 我有言在先 协议是我定的 |
[26:50] | And you don’t get another pill until day five. | 第五天到来之前不会给你药的 |
[26:52] | It’s day three. | 今天是第三天 |
[26:54] | What did you do to me? Why is this happening to me? | 你对我做了什么 为什么我会变成这样 |
[26:57] | Please, give me a fix. Just one more pill. | 拜托 再给我一颗药就行 |
[27:00] | You’re part of a very important study. And you volunteered for it. | 你参加了一项非常重要的研究 你可是自愿的 |
[27:04] | Honestly, I don’t know what’s happening to you or what comes next. | 说实话 我也不知道你身上发生了什么 更不知道以后会怎样 |
[27:07] | All I know is, no more pills for two days. | 我只知道 两天内是不会给你药的 |
[27:09] | And if I die before then? | 要是我在那之前死了呢 |
[27:11] | I’m freezing cold. I can’t stop shivering. | 我全身都要冻僵了 止不住地发抖 |
[27:14] | Is that supposed to happen? | 这正常吗 |
[27:15] | It’s October. You’re wearing a light jacket. | 都十月了你还穿着件薄夹克 |
[27:19] | Go get yourself a proper fucking coat. | 去买件像样的外套 |
[27:39] | I’m diggin’ the look. Vampire Michael Stipe. | 我喜欢这个造型 吸血鬼迈克尔·斯蒂普 |
[27:43] | Or anorexic Uncle Fester? | 还是厌食症患者菲斯特大叔 |
[27:47] | You want a tattoo? I do them in the back. | 你要纹身吗 那要到里面去 |
[27:50] | I could give you bat wings | 我可以给你纹个蝙蝠翼 |
[27:52] | or, like, a grim reaper dancing on your arm. | 或者手臂上纹个舞动的死神 |
[27:54] | I need a coat. And I don’t have a lot of money. | 我想买件外套 可我钱不多 |
[27:57] | I got just the thing. | 你问对人了 |
[28:00] | These look expensive. | 看起来很贵 |
[28:01] | They were, in the ’80s. | 没错 不过是在八十年代 |
[28:04] | All the fashion gays from New York and Boston | 纽约和波士顿来的时髦基佬 |
[28:06] | came out here to let their dicks and rainbow flags fly. | 来这儿让老二和彩虹旗迎风飘扬 |
[28:09] | Then they all died and left behind closets full of this high-fashion stuff. | 后来他们死了 留下满柜的潮品 |
[28:13] | When the straight yuppies moved into town, | 直男雅皮士搬进来之后 |
[28:14] | they cleaned out the closets and donated all of it to us. | 把柜子里的东西清理掉了 还把这些捐给了我们 |
[28:18] | I was hoping to sell a few for Halloween, but no takers. | 我本来想万圣节卖掉些 可没人买 |
[28:22] | I’ll basically give one to you if you take it off my hands. | 你要的话 我倒是可以送你一件 |
[29:00] | You don’t look well. | 你看上去是病了 |
[29:02] | Would you pray with me? | 要跟我一起祷告吗 |
[29:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:50] | Awesome costume, dude. | 这身行头不错 哥们儿 |
[30:09] | The candy’s in the… | 糖果在… |
[30:11] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[30:16] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[30:19] | It states in section four of the contract you signed to be a part of the study | 这在你签署的参与研究的合同的第四部分有说明 |
[30:22] | that you have complete confidentiality for anything you say in here. | 你要对在这儿说的一切言论保密 |
[30:26] | I was in the cemetery, and I… | 我当时在公墓 然后… |
[30:28] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[30:30] | I’m a vegan. I don’t even eat those Impossible Burgers, | 我是素食主义者 连植物汉堡都不吃 |
[30:33] | but the thirst for her was too much. | 可我对她的饥渴感觉太强烈了 |
[30:36] | How much blood did you drink? | 你喝了多少血 |
[30:37] | I don’t fucking know! | 我他妈也不知道 |
[30:39] | I killed her! | 我杀了她 |
[30:40] | She asked me to pray with her, and I killed her! | 她让我跟她一块儿祷告 结果我杀了她 |
[30:42] | Did you feel anger, rage? | 你感觉到生气 愤怒了吗 |
[30:44] | Yes. Why? | 没错 为什么会这样 |
[30:47] | You drank the blood ’cause the pills create a deficiency. | 你喝血是因为药物造成了贫血 |
[30:49] | You felt the rage because you now hate everyone. | 你能够感受到愤怒是因为现在你恨所有人 |
[30:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:55] | I told you, I’m a pacifist. | 我说过 我是个和平主义者 |
[30:57] | You hate everyone because you now know the truth about yourself. | 你恨所有人是因为如今你知道了自己身上的真相 |
[31:01] | You’re not talented. | 你没有天赋 |
[31:02] | You don’t have what it takes. | 你不具备成功的条件 |
[31:09] | The talented ones need the blood, | 有天赋的人需要喝血 |
[31:12] | but their rage comes from their arrogance | 可他们的愤怒来源于傲慢 |
[31:14] | and certainty that they’re better than everyone. | 和笃定自己强于任何人的自信 |
[31:15] | The rage of the untalented is much darker, more intense. | 平庸之辈的愤怒更阴暗 更强烈 |
[31:19] | You hate the world for giving you dreams that were too big. | 你痛恨这个给了你太大梦想的世界 |
[31:24] | Back up, motherfucker. | 退后 你个混蛋 |
[31:28] | Never come back here again. | 再也别回这儿来了 |
[31:30] | Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll have plenty of company soon. | 别担心 你一定很快就有很多同伴了 |
[31:33] | Soon as word gets out about what I’m sellin’ here, | 一旦我卖的东西被外界所知 |
[31:36] | every asshole whose mother told him he could be the next Elvis or Tyler Perry | 每个妈妈说他会成为下一个猫王或泰勒·佩里的混蛋 |
[31:41] | gonna take a chance on that little black pill. | 都会来吃这颗黑色小药丸 |
[31:42] | Nine out of ten of ’em are gonna end up just like you. | 十有八九会变得像你一样 |
[31:45] | Now, get the fuck out my house. | 现在 快他妈滚出我家 |
[32:05] | Hey, dude. | 兄弟 你好 |
[32:06] | Never mix tequila and Merlot. | 别把龙舌兰和梅洛酒混着喝 |
[32:28] | You wanna try that on? | 要试穿一下吗 |
[32:31] | I don’t know, perhaps. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[32:33] | I’m looking to create an entirely new closet, a whole new look. | 我想弄个全新的衣柜 崭新的造型 |
[32:37] | New guy in your life? | 交新男友了吗 |
[32:38] | Mm, no, I like to play the field, | 不是 我喜欢沾花惹草 |
[32:40] | preferably with multiple players. | 最好是脚踩几条船 |
[32:44] | I left my husband a few winters ago. | 几年前我离开了我丈夫 |
[32:46] | Left him in pieces on the beach. | 分尸扔海边了 |
[32:50] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[32:51] | I killed my last boyfriend. | 我杀了我前男友 |
[32:53] | He could bang me pretty good, but he was boring as fuck. | 跟他上床很爽 就是人太无聊了 |
[32:56] | So I drank him dry and burned the body. | 我吸干他的血 烧了他的尸体 |
[32:59] | How long you been on the pill? | 你吃药多久了 |
[33:01] | Two years. You? | 两年 你呢 |
[33:03] | Couple of months. | 几个月 |
[33:04] | What’s motivating the new look? | 你怎么想改头换面了 |
[33:06] | I always thought that a woman should pick a look | 我一直认为女人在40岁之前 |
[33:08] | before she turns 40 and stick with it. | 应该确定好自己的风格 坚持下去 |
[33:10] | For men, it’s 50. And I did that. | 男人是50岁 我也是这么做的 |
[33:13] | But lately I’ve been thinking that that’s a rule for people with no second act. | 但最近我在想这条规则只适用于没有第二春的人 |
[33:17] | I’ve published six “New York Times” best sellers in the past two years, | 近两年我写了6本纽约时报畅销书 |
[33:21] | one that was turned into a film franchise. | 有一本还被拍成了电影 |
[33:24] | “The Heart is the Bitterest Root”, I love those movies. | “心是痛苦根源” 我超爱这些电影 |
[33:27] | What about you, dear? | 你呢 亲爱的 |
[33:29] | How does your little black pill-driven greatness express itself? | 吃了小黑药丸给你带来了什么 |
[33:33] | Tattoos. | 纹身 |
[33:35] | And these. | 还有这个 |
[33:37] | Oh, my! How convenient. | 天 真不错 |
[33:39] | I must have a set! | 我也想要一个 |
[33:41] | I can arrange that. Step into my office. | 我可以给你做 来我办公室吧 |
[33:45] | After, we can give you a wardrobe makeover. | 之后我还可以给你安排衣服 |
[33:47] | Mm, I’m belle of the ball. | 那我可真是太幸运了 |
[34:09] | $5 cover. | 5块钱入场费 |
[34:10] | It’s drag night. We gotta pay the performers. | 今晚有变装秀 得给演员钱 |
[34:17] | Wanna check my ID? | 要检查身份证吗 |
[34:19] | Nah. You’re good. | 不用 |
[34:28] | Thank you! We’re gonna take a short break before our next performer! | 谢谢大家 下一场开始前我们先休息一下 |
[34:42] | Drag is an art form. | 变装是一种艺术形式 |
[34:43] | I am a professional. | 我是专业的 |
[34:45] | You three… straight boys in bad wigs. | 你们仨…戴垃圾假发的直男罢了 |
[34:50] | You know, men have been performing in women’s clothing | 古希腊那时候 |
[34:52] | since the time of the Greeks. | 就有男扮女装表演传统了 |
[34:54] | You all just appropriated it for gay culture. | 你们只是因为基佬文化挪用了而已 |
[34:56] | Speak for yourself, dude. | 别扯上我们 老兄 |
[34:58] | I don’t give two shits who’s appropriate or not appropriate. | 我才不管合不合适 |
[35:01] | All I know is, I can make more doin’ this than painting houses | 我就知道干这行挣的钱 |
[35:03] | or stealing from my grandmother. | 比刷墙或者偷我奶奶的钱来得多 |
[35:06] | My problem with you is, you’re the ugliest fuckin’ woman I ever seen. | 我不爽你的是 你是我见过最他妈丑的女人 |
[35:10] | And your drag name is awful. | 你的假名也是烂 |
[35:13] | Patty O’Furniture. That’s an awesome name. | 帕蒂家具 名字真够烂的 |
[35:16] | And why in the hell do you think people want to be thinkin’ | 你凭什么觉得你表演的时候 |
[35:18] | of some suburban deck chair while you perform for them? | 人家想要想起某种笨重的躺椅呢 |
[35:21] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[35:23] | I’m Crystal Decanter. | 我是水晶玻璃瓶 |
[35:25] | I ooze elegance and shine. | 我浑身散发优雅的光芒 |
[35:28] | I don’t know why y’all are tryin’ to read him | 我不懂你们为什么都想试着理解他 |
[35:30] | when y’all are just as bad as he is, | 你们和他都一样烂 |
[35:31] | probably worse. | 甚至更烂 |
[35:32] | Next up, Patty O’Furniture. | 下一个 帕蒂家具 |
[35:36] | Oh, fuck my life. | 真是操了 |
[35:37] | Don’t even try to upstage me, asswipe. | 别想抢我风头 蠢蛋 |
[35:41] | What a loser. | 菜鸡 |
[35:42] | Boo! | 哟 |
[35:44] | – Break a nail, whore. – Yeah. | -加把劲啊 婊子 -行 |
[35:46] | The only thing he’s gonna break is his heels. | 他也就这点本事了 |
[35:48] | – Loser. – Ugh, girrrl. | -废物 -我的天 |
[36:03] | ♪ Cold late night ♪ ♪ So long ago ♪ | ♪ 寒冷的夜晚♪ ♪ 那是很久以前♪ |
[36:05] | ♪ When I was not so strong, you know ♪ | ♪ 我还没有现在那么坚强♪ |
[36:08] | ♪ A pretty man came to me ♪ | ♪ 一位美男子找上我♪ |
[36:09] | – Boo, boo! – Awful! | -咦 -烂爆了 |
[36:10] | ♪ Never seen eyes so blue ♪ | ♪ 从未见过那么蓝的眼睛♪ |
[36:12] | ♪ You know I could not run away, it seemed ♪ | ♪ 我似乎无法逃离♪ |
[36:15] | ♪ We’d seen each other in a dream ♪ | ♪ 我们在梦中相见♪ |
[36:18] | ♪ Seemed like he knew me ♪ | ♪ 好似他记得我♪ |
[36:20] | ♪ He looked right through me, yeah ♪ | ♪ 他的眼神将我穿透♪ |
[36:24] | Go, girlfriend! | 上啊 姑娘 |
[36:27] | ♪ “Come on home, girl”, he said with a smile ♪ | ♪ “回家吧 姑娘” 他笑着说♪ |
[36:32] | ♪ “You don’t have to love me yet ♪ | ♪ “你不必现在就爱我♪ |
[36:34] | ♪ Let’s get high a while” ♪ | ♪ 我们先放肆嗨”♪ |
[36:35] | You suck! | 你弱爆了 |
[36:36] | ♪ But try to understand ♪ | ♪但是尝试理解♪ |
[36:39] | ♪ Try to understand ♪ | ♪尝试理解♪ |
[36:46] | ♪ Try ♪ | ♪尝试♪ |
[36:48] | ♪ Try to understand ♪ | ♪尝试理解♪ |
[36:50] | ♪ Try, try, try to understand ♪ | ♪尝试 尝试 尝试理解♪ |
[36:54] | ♪ He’s a magic man ♪ | ♪他是个有魔力的男人♪ |
[36:55] | Loser! | 菜鸡 |
[36:59] | ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ | ♪是的♪ |
[37:03] | ♪ He got the magic hands ♪ | ♪他的手也有魔力♪ |
[37:08] | ♪ He’s a magic man ♪ | ♪他是个有魔力的男人♪ |
[37:11] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | ♪是的♪ |
[37:35] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[37:36] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[37:38] | Goes down easy and gets you high. | 容易入口 还能让你嗨起来 |
[37:50] | You don’t belong in here… | 你不属于这里… |
[37:53] | doing this… dressed like that. | 干这行…穿成这样 |
[37:57] | I’ve got a nose for talent. | 我看得出来你很有才华 |
[38:00] | Why is a young man of your gifts | 你这种才华横溢的年轻人 |
[38:02] | lip-synching in drag on the cock tip of Cape Cod in the winter? | 为什么大冬天的在这破地方对口型变装玩 |
[38:06] | I’m a playwright. | 我是个剧作家 |
[38:08] | I sweet-talked the owner of the playhouse in town | 我哄骗这个镇上的一个剧场老板 |
[38:10] | into putting on one of my plays. | 让他上演我的剧 |
[38:12] | I rented a place, I moved out here, | 我租好场地 搬到那 |
[38:15] | I started casting, and then the guy just… | 开始选角 然后那些人就… |
[38:18] | disappeared. | 不见了 |
[38:20] | Not a trace of him. | 毫无音信 |
[38:22] | What’d he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[38:23] | Like, six feet tall, chubby, | 六英尺高 胖胖的 |
[38:27] | kind of red face all the time. | 脸上总是红红的 |
[38:29] | Why, have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[38:39] | No. | 没有 |
[38:44] | I’m doin’ this drag thing just to pay for food, | 我做这个就是为了能混口饭吃 |
[38:48] | pack of smokes. | 买点烟 |
[38:50] | I’m bad at it. I know I’m bad at it. | 但我做不来 我真的做不来 |
[38:54] | I just feel like an engine that won’t turn over. | 我就像个引擎 怎么都发动不起来 |
[38:56] | I just… I turn the key, and I click, click, click, | 我拧钥匙 点火 一直点 |
[39:00] | and I can’t catch. | 但就是点不着 |
[39:09] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[39:10] | It’s your new starter switch. | 你的全新开关 |
[39:14] | It’s the highway to your true self. | 通往真我的高速公路 |
[39:20] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[39:49] | What did you give me? | 你给我吃的什么 |
[39:52] | What do you feel? | 感觉怎样 |
[39:55] | Unstoppable. Unafraid. | 不可阻挡 无所畏惧 |
[39:57] | Furious. | 狂躁不止 |
[40:03] | And starving. | 还很饥渴 |
[40:05] | Let’s go get you fed | 我带你吃点东西 |
[40:07] | and get a little revenge at the same time. | 顺便去复个仇 |
[40:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:16] | All of these ladies have found themselves in a dead heat for first. | 这些女士们发现她们头一次都是势均力敌 |
[40:21] | I would do so much better than all these bitches on this show. | 我可比这节目上的婊子强多了 |
[40:24] | Can we please watch something else? | 我们能看点别的吗 |
[40:26] | I told you straight boys, | 我告诉你们这些直男 |
[40:28] | if you want makeup tips from Ms. Crystal, | 你们要是还想从我这学到化妆技巧 |
[40:30] | you pay for the pizza, and we watch what I wanna watch. | 你们就得给我付饭钱 看我想看的节目 |
[40:34] | I kind of like this show. | 我还挺喜欢这个节目的 |
[40:36] | High fuckin’ drama, you know? | 很他妈有戏剧性 懂吗 |
[40:37] | Please put on a hockey game before I start singin’ | 能不能看曲棍球啊 |
[40:39] | “The Wizard of Oz” and thinkin’ about dick. | 不然我就得唱着绿野仙踪想着屌了 |
[40:45] | Can we help you? | 什么事 |
[40:47] | If you’re gonna make it in this business, | 你要是想在这行干出点行头 |
[40:49] | you might want to camp it up a little bit more, sweetheart. | 你得再加把劲啊 甜心 |
[40:52] | Though I do like her wig. | 我还挺喜欢她的假发的 |
[40:54] | Oh, I’m not one of you. | 我跟你们不一样 |
[40:58] | Ugh, well, no wonder you have no sparkle. | 怪不得你没有激情呢 |
[41:01] | Gettin’ advice from that sultan of snore. | 听听你这个蠢货的意见 |
[41:03] | Lock the door. | 锁门 |
[41:21] | Retreat! | 快走 |
[41:34] | You can’t win ’em all. | 你不能全吸了 |
[41:36] | I’m full anyway. | 反正我是饱了 |
[41:39] | What do we do now? | 我们现在干什么 |
[41:40] | Now… | 现在… |
[41:42] | we go write. | 我们去写作 |
[42:05] | Okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[42:10] | Okay. | 没事了 |