英文名称:Jack Reacher
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | 片名:神探杰克 | |
[02:53] | 限停半小时 | |
[05:36] | Move! | 行动 |
[07:23] | 符合检索条件 | |
[07:25] | 巴尔·詹姆斯 马克 | |
[07:26] | 巴尔 | |
[08:21] | It’s life or death now,James. | 要不终身监禁 要不就死刑 詹姆斯 |
[08:25] | By that,I mean you’re doing one or the other | 届时你会移送宾州监狱 |
[08:29] | up in Rockview. | 接受其中一种惩罚 |
[08:32] | This here is District Attorney Rodin. | 他是地方检察官罗丁 |
[08:36] | Want to know what he’s wondering? | 你知道他在想什么吗? |
[08:38] | Whether you’re gonna walk like a man or cry like a pussy | 你是会像个男人走进死刑房呢… |
[08:41] | on your way to the death house. | 还是像个婆娘哭着爬进去呢? |
[08:44] | See,the D.A. likes the needle, | 听着 检查官都喜欢死刑 |
[08:46] | whereas me, | 我倒宁愿 |
[08:48] | I like to see a man like you live a long life | 你这种人长命百岁 |
[08:51] | with all your teeth knocked out. | 看你被揍到满地找牙 |
[08:53] | Passed around till a brother can’t tell your part from a yawn. | 看你被操到屁眼烂掉 |
[08:57] | Now,I don’t know what kind of man you are, | 现在 我不知道你 |
[08:59] | which of these two fates you prefer, | 比较喜欢哪一种 |
[09:01] | but Rodin here is a generous fellow. He’s willing to let you take your pick. | 还好罗丁很好说话 愿意给你选择的机会 |
[09:06] | If you save us and this city a long and costly trial, | 只要你为检警和市民 省下劳民伤财的审判过程 |
[09:11] | waive your right to counsel and confess,right now. | 放弃委请律师的权利 马上认罪 |
[09:27] | Sixteen hours. | 16个小时 |
[09:28] | Has to be some kind of record,Detective. | 还没认罪 就快破纪录了 探长 |
[09:35] | What the hell is this? | 写什么鬼东西? |
[09:44] | 给我杰克·雷彻 | |
[09:48] | Who the hell is Jack Reacher? | 谁是他妈的杰克·雷彻? |
[09:52] | Jack Reacher, | 杰克·雷彻 |
[09:54] | born Jack,not John,no middle name,is a ghost. | 杰克是本名 不是昵称 没有中间名 行踪成谜 |
[09:58] | No driver’s licence,current or expired. No residence,current or former. | 没有驾照 无论过去或现在 居无定所 无论过去或现在 |
[10:03] | No credit cards,no credit history. No P.O. box,cell phone,e- mail. | 没有信用卡 信用评比 邮政信箱子 没有手机与电子信箱子 |
[10:08] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[10:10] | Can you at least tell me who he is? | 至少告诉我他的职业吧 |
[10:11] | Well,I can tell you who he was. Blood military. | 我只查到他的来历 军人世家 |
[10:14] | Born and raised on bases abroad. | 在美国驻外军事基地出生长大 |
[10:17] | Mother was a French national,father in the Corps. | 母亲是法国籍 父亲是海军陆战队 |
[10:20] | His first trip to the United States was to attend West Point. | 第一次入境美国是为了就读西点军校 |
[10:23] | Four years later,he ships out for good. | 四年后开始服役 |
[10:26] | lraq. Afghanistan. The Balkans. You name it. | 伊拉克 阿富汗 巴尔干半岛 都去过了 |
[10:30] | Served with distinction. | 战功显赫 |
[10:32] | Silver Star,Bronze Star,Legion of Merit. | 银星勋章 铜星勋章 功绩勋章 |
[10:36] | Defence Superior Service Medal? Had to look that one up. | 国防部优秀服役勋章?这没听过 |
[10:40] | And a Purple Heart. He spent the bulk of his service | 还有紫心勋章 服役期间几乎都… |
[10:43] | in the Military Police. By all accounts,a brilliant investigator. | 待在宪兵部 看来是一位优秀的调查员 |
[10:47] | Apparently,a troublemaker,too. | 可是也经常惹麻烦 |
[10:50] | Demoted to Captain. | 降级为上尉 |
[10:51] | Worked his way back to Major. | 后来努力升回少校 |
[10:54] | Then two years ago,he musters out. | 两年前他申请退役 |
[10:57] | After a literal lifetime in the military,he just up and quits. And then, | 从军多年 又突然退伍 然后… |
[11:02] | for only the second time in his life, | 当他第二次 |
[11:04] | he enters the United States and simply disappears. | 入境美国 从此人间蒸发 |
[11:08] | Dead,maybe? | 死了吗? |
[11:10] | Not according to Social Security and a bank account in Virginia. | 他没死 我们查了社会保险 以及维吉尼亚州一个银行账户 |
[11:13] | His pension is deposited monthly | 他的退休金每月入账 |
[11:16] | and someone is making the occasional withdrawal. All wire transfers. | 有人帮忙提领 电子转账 |
[11:21] | I can’t find out where without a federal warrant. | 没有联邦许可 我查不到转账地点 |
[11:24] | Well,he can’t drive or fly. | 他不能开车 不能搭飞机 |
[11:26] | At least not under his real name. | 至少不是用真名 |
[11:29] | – Any warrants? – Record’s clean. | – 有通缉令吗? – 没有前科 |
[11:31] | Come on! A guy this hard to find? Gotta be wanted for something. | 少来 那何必销声匿迹 肯定是通缉犯 |
[11:35] | His record is clean. | 真的没有前科 |
[11:37] | So, | 所以呢… |
[11:42] | how do we find this Reacher? | 如何找到杰克·雷彻? |
[11:44] | Obviously,you don’t find this guy unless he wants to be found. | 除非他愿意 否则没人能找到他 |
[11:50] | Excuse me,sir. There’s a Jack Reacher here to see you. | 不好意思 长官 有位杰克·雷彻先生想见你 |
[12:01] | Can I help you? | 请问有何贵干? |
[12:03] | James Barr. | 我来找詹姆斯·巴尔 |
[12:13] | So,now you’ve seen him. How do you know him? | 人你看到了 你怎么认识他的? |
[12:16] | Why wasn’t he in protective custody? | 为什么不选择保护性拘留? |
[12:19] | That was an oversight. | 人为疏忽 |
[12:21] | More like some Corrections flunky threw him to the wolves. | 应该是监狱哪个走狗故意整他吧 |
[12:24] | Just as likely. | 不无可能 |
[12:26] | But it’s done and we can’t undo it. | 悲剧已经造成了 我们无能为力 |
[12:28] | So what happens now? | 那现在怎么办? |
[12:29] | Well,now he’s in a coma. | 他还在昏迷中 |
[12:32] | We’ll try him when he wakes up. If he wakes up. | 等他清醒再来审判 前提是他醒得来 |
[12:36] | Okay? Now it’s your turn,Reacher. | 换你告诉我们了 雷彻 |
[12:37] | Why did he call you as a witness? | 为什么他会指定你作证? |
[12:40] | I don’t believe he did. | 我不认为他是找我作证 |
[12:41] | Well,I believe he asked for you by name. | 他指名你 |
[12:44] | Any chance I could look at the evidence? | 可以让我看物证吗? |
[12:46] | No way. Not till you answer some questions. | 你先回答几个问题 |
[12:47] | Nice meeting you. | 那我走了 |
[12:49] | – Hey. Hey. Hey! – Mr Reacher. | – 嘿 嘿 嘿 – 雷彻先生 |
[12:50] | – Mr Reacher! – Hey,stop! Stop right there! | – 雷彻先生 – 别走 给我站住 |
[12:52] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[12:53] | I take you to Barr,you tell me what you know. | 让你见到他 你就会说出你知道的 |
[12:55] | I know you say he shot five people,I know he’s in a coma. | 你不是说了?他射杀五个人 他昏迷 |
[12:58] | I know there’s a bus station three miles away | 我还知道离这里五公里处 有个公共汽车站牌 |
[13:00] | and I can walk there in 24 minutes. | 走路24分钟就到 |
[13:01] | So you’re just going to walk out on your friend? | 你会抛下朋友不管? |
[13:03] | – He’s not my friend. – Why’d he ask for you,then? | – 他不是我朋友 – 那他干嘛找你? |
[13:06] | Well,same reason he shot five people,he’s crazy. | 跟他射杀五个人一样 他是疯子 |
[13:09] | Hey. Hold on. | 慢着 |
[13:10] | Don’t do that. | 别碰我 |
[13:11] | Well,this is a new low,even for both of you. | 你们两个也够卑劣 |
[13:14] | You do not talk to my client without me present. | 我不在场就不能找我的委托人谈话 |
[13:16] | You know that. | 你懂得 |
[13:17] | We weren’t talking to your client. He’s in a coma,for Christ’s sakes. | 我们哪有?他还在昏迷中 看在上帝的份上 |
[13:20] | – You’re Barr’s attorney? – Helen Rodin,Jack Reacher. | – 你是巴尔的律师?- 海伦·罗丁 这是杰克·雷彻 |
[13:23] | – Jack Reacher? – Helen Rodin. | – 杰克·雷彻? – 海伦·罗丁 |
[13:25] | Yeah,she’s the District Attorney’s daughter. | 地方检察官的女儿 |
[13:27] | It’s a good story,actually. | 这事说来话长 |
[13:28] | I’d like to hear it. | 我很想听一听 |
[13:29] | How’d you find him? How’d they find you? | 你们怎么找到他?他们怎么找到你? |
[13:31] | You can’t be talking to this man. Two strikes in one day. | 你们不能找他谈话 一天2次 |
[13:34] | – It’s not what it looks like. – He came to us. | – 你误会了 – 他自己找上门 |
[13:36] | – You went to the D.A.? – ls there a law against that? | – 你来找地方检察官? – 犯法吗? |
[13:39] | None you’re currently breaking. | 现在还没犯法 |
[13:40] | Come on,before this gets awkward. Now,hey. | 算了 别把关系弄得太僵 |
[13:42] | Say,”See you in court.” For me. | 快说 法庭上见 |
[13:45] | Goodbye,Detective. | 再见 探员 |
[13:46] | – Weird meeting you. – Likewise. | – 见到你真好 – 我也这么觉得 |
[13:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:52] | So… | 所以… |
[13:57] | So,you’re Jack Reacher. | 你是杰克·雷彻 |
[13:58] | – So you’re the D.A.’s daughter. – Oh,Jesus. Please. | – 你是检察官千金 – 拜托别闹了 |
[14:01] | – ls that even legal? – Fortunately. | – 那样也合法吗? – 还好合法 |
[14:03] | – How does that happen? – I’ll tell you after deposition. | – 怎么发生的? – 你作完证就告诉你 |
[14:05] | You don’t want to depose me. | 不要找我作证 |
[14:06] | Oh,well,you’re my only defence witness. | 但你是辩方证人 |
[14:08] | – I’m not a defence witness. – Your friend James thinks you are. | – 我不是 – 你朋友詹姆斯认为你是 |
[14:10] | He’s not my friend. Why does everyone assume that? | 为什么大家都以为他是我朋友? |
[14:12] | Well,why else would he ask for you | 不然他为什么指名你 |
[14:13] | and why would you come here to help him? | 你为什么又来? |
[14:14] | I didn’t come here to help him. I came here to bury him. | 我不是来帮他的 我是来解决他的 |
[14:21] | 布鲁克西尔工地 | |
[14:43] | Linsky. | 林斯基 |
[14:47] | Who the hell is Jack Reacher? | 到底谁是杰克·雷彻? |
[14:50] | – So why are you so hard to find? – I’m impossible to find. | – 你还真难找? – 错 是根本找不到 |
[14:53] | Why is that? | 你干嘛躲起来? |
[14:54] | Well,you could say it started out as an exercise and became an addiction. | 起初是练习 后来变成癖好 |
[14:58] | Are you on the run? | 你在逃亡吗? |
[15:02] | My bus is leaving. You better hurry,counsellor. | 我赶时间 有话快说 辩护律师 |
[15:04] | How do you know James Barr? | 你和詹姆斯·巴尔怎么认识的? |
[15:05] | – Why are you representing him? – I’m a lawyer. | – 你为什么代表巴尔? – 我是律师 |
[15:07] | So is a public defender,with just as much chance of clearing Barr. | 公设辩护人就够了 他不可能脱罪 |
[15:10] | I’m not trying to clear him, | 我没想过帮他脱罪 |
[15:11] | I am just trying to keep him off death row. | 我只求他免于死刑 |
[15:15] | – By proving he’s insane? – Well,that’s one option. | – 用精神问题做抗告? – 有何不可? |
[15:18] | And sticking it to your father because… | 然后给你爸制造麻烦 |
[15:19] | No. Not my father. The Office of the District Attorney. | 不是他 而是地方检察官署 |
[15:22] | Because the Office of the District Attorney never bought you a pony. | 你是在无理取闹吧 |
[15:26] | D.A. Rodin’s never lost a capital case. You know why? | 地方检察官罗丁从没输过死刑官司 知道原因吗? |
[15:28] | Impeccable tailoring. | 因为他很会穿衣服? |
[15:30] | – He never picks a fight he can’t win. – Worked for the Red Baron. | – 他只做有把握的事 – 有何不可? |
[15:33] | Every murder suspect in this town is given a choice. | 凶杀案嫌疑犯都有两个选择 |
[15:35] | Confess or face death. | 认罪或死刑 |
[15:37] | Against a D.A. who never loses. | 在他从未输过的情况下… |
[15:39] | My firm has reason to believe more than one innocent man | 我相信有无辜的人 |
[15:41] | has gone down without a fight. | 都会毫不抵抗就认罪伏法 |
[15:43] | Oh,I get it. | 我懂了 |
[15:46] | You’re an idealist. | 你是理想主义者 |
[15:47] | No. I’m a pacifist. | 不 我是和平主义者 |
[15:49] | It’s a noble crusade. | 想废除死刑是高尚行为 |
[15:51] | But this is not the fight. Trust me. James Barr’s guilty. | 但这次例外 相信我 詹姆斯·巴尔有罪 |
[15:55] | You haven’t even seen the evidence. | 你又没看过物证 |
[16:01] | ls this a privileged conversation? | 这次谈话不会公开吧? |
[16:03] | Of course,it’s a client conference. Nothing you say here can be repeated. | 对 这是委托人会议 你说的都不会泄露出去 |
[16:09] | There are four types of people who join the military. | 选择加入军队的只有四种人 |
[16:11] | For some,it’s a family trade. | 第一种是军人世家 |
[16:14] | Others are patriots,eager to serve. | 第二种是十分爱国 很想报效国家 |
[16:16] | Next,you have those who just need a job. | 第三种只想找份工作 |
[16:19] | Then there’s the kind who want a legal means of killing other people. | 最后一种想找机会合法杀人 |
[16:23] | James Barr was one of those. | 詹姆斯·巴尔就是最后一种人 |
[16:26] | He made sniper. | 他成了狙击兵 |
[16:28] | Trained hard. Two thousand rounds a week. | 认真受训 每周射击两千发子弹 |
[16:31] | And with every shot,he’s taught to visualise | 每次射击他就开始想象 |
[16:33] | the base of a man’s skull through his reticle. | 学习用狙击镜瞄准人的头颅 |
[16:36] | The sweet spot where the medulla meets the spine. | 一枪毙命的位置 延髄和脊椎交会处 |
[16:40] | Visualise that puff of pink mist. | 想象血液与脑浆瞬间迸发 |
[16:45] | Finally,he’s deployed to lraq. | 最后他被派到伊拉克 |
[16:47] | He’s put on overwatch. | 负责掩护的工作 |
[16:49] | All day long he stares through a scope at civilians. | 成天盯着瞄准器里的平民 |
[16:53] | Women. | 妇女 |
[16:54] | Children. | 小孩 |
[16:56] | Day in,day out,for two long years | 日复一日 持续两年之久 |
[16:58] | without ever once being cleared to fire a single shot. | 从未获准击发过一枪 |
[17:02] | Then comes the drawdown. | 然后军队缩编 |
[17:05] | For James Barr,the war’s over. | 詹姆斯·巴尔的军旅生涯从此结束 |
[17:08] | Two thousand rounds a week. | 每周射击两千发子弹 |
[17:10] | A quarter million rounds in his career,not one at a human target. | 总子弹数25万发 却从未真正杀过人 |
[17:15] | You’ve been hungry. You’ve been horny. | 你饥渴过吧?你兴奋过吧? |
[17:17] | You’ve had an itch you can’t scratch. | 那种搔不着痒的感觉 |
[17:20] | Imagine that feeling. Days. Weeks. Years. | 想象那种感觉 每天… 每周… 每年… |
[17:25] | Imagine that feeling times 200,000,plus 50,000 more. | 把那种感觉乘以25万倍 |
[17:29] | Imagine it’s 130 degrees on the deck and tomorrow you’re going home | 想象前一天还在高温下值勤 隔天就要收拾行李回家 |
[17:33] | and you know if you don’t scratch that itch now, | 你知道再不满足这股欲望 |
[17:35] | you never will. | 你就没机会了 |
[17:37] | You need a release. | 你需要解放 |
[17:39] | You need a target. | 你需要目标 |
[17:41] | And the who of it never once enters your mind. | 你需要随机的的下手目标 |
[18:01] | He covered his tracks well, | 他掩饰得很好… |
[18:03] | just like sane people do. | 就像一般人一样 |
[18:06] | He almost got away with it,too. But I caught him. And he confessed. | 他差点全身而退 最后却被我逮到 他也认罪 |
[18:11] | So why didn’t he go to prison? | 他怎么没坐牢? |
[18:13] | What Barr didn’t know that day was the four civilian contractors he’d picked off | 巴尔没想到他所射杀的民间承包商 |
[18:17] | just spent the weekend at what they call a rape-rally. | 周末才刚犯下集体轮暴 |
[18:21] | It was 28 women,ages 54 on down to 11. | 28位女性受害 年龄11至54岁 |
[18:25] | Those were just the ones I could find before the case was shut down. | 这是被迫结案前查出的人数 |
[18:29] | See,the deeper I dug,the uglier it got. | 越调查牵扯也越来越大 |
[18:32] | And after seven long years of”Mission Accomplished,” | 总统宣布”任务完成”也七年了 |
[18:36] | someone in the corporation just wanted the whole thing to end quietly. | 承包商只想平息这件丑闻 |
[18:39] | So they chalked it up to the fog of war,made the murders go away. | 所以把一切归咎给战争 把巴尔的犯行正当化 |
[18:43] | This is classified information. | 这些都是机密资讯 |
[18:47] | And that’s why the privilege. | 难怪你不想公开 |
[18:49] | But you were ready to tell this to the D.A. | 但你本来要告诉地方检察官 |
[18:51] | The last time I saw Barr,I made him a promise. | 我最后一次见到巴尔 就曾警告过他 |
[18:56] | And when I saw his name on the news,I came here to keep it. | 如果看到他上新闻 我就会来解决他 |
[19:00] | – But now I know I don’t have to. – How can you be sure? | – 但看来根本用不着我 – 你怎能肯定? |
[19:03] | You still haven’t seen the evidence. | 你根本没看过物证 |
[19:06] | Your father has. And he doesn’t pick a fight he can’t win. | 但你爸看过 他不做没把握的事 |
[19:09] | Barr’s not getting away with murder again. | 巴尔这次插翅难飞 |
[19:13] | He might. | 他还是有机会 |
[19:15] | He suffered a severe brain injury in state custody. | 他拘留期间脑部受到重创 |
[19:18] | When he wakes up,if he wakes up, | 等他醒来 如果他醒得来 |
[19:20] | he may not remember the event,he may not remember anything at all. | 有可能忘记犯案过程或一切 |
[19:24] | And this case won’t be about James Barr’s guilt or innocence. | 这个案子的重点 再也不是巴尔有罪无罪 |
[19:28] | It’ll be about his ability to stand trial. | 而是巴尔能否接受审判 |
[19:31] | After everything I just told you,you still want to defend him? | 听完我说的 你还想替他辩护吗? |
[19:36] | I want to see he gets a fair trial. | 我想让他接受公平的审判 |
[19:40] | You said he confessed in Baghdad. | 你说巴格达那次他认罪了 |
[19:43] | He didn’t confess this time. | 但这次他不认罪 |
[19:45] | – This time he knows better. – This time he asked for you. | – 他学乖了 – 他还要求见你 |
[19:49] | I want to know why. | 我很纳闷 |
[19:51] | You want to know why. I can see it’s eating you. | 相信你也是 我看得出来你很困惑 |
[19:54] | And you can’t ask Barr, | 你问不了巴尔 |
[19:56] | and the D.A. won’t let you see the evidence. | 地方检察官又不会让你看物证 |
[19:59] | My lead investigator has complete access to the evidence. All of it. | 我的首席探员有权调阅所有物证 |
[20:06] | – So where’s your lead investigator? – About to catch a bus out of town. | – 他在哪里?- 他正要搭公共汽车出城 |
[20:18] | Thanks for the coffee,counsellor. | 谢谢你的咖啡 辩护律师 |
[21:16] | You understand you’re not just asking me to look at the evidence. | 你要知道 我不只会检查物证 |
[21:19] | You’re asking me to look at a cold- blooded killer. | 你还要我重新检验一个冷血杀手 |
[21:21] | A man I know to be guilty. A man you want to keep off death row. | 一个我认为有罪 你却帮他逃避死刑的人 |
[21:25] | And you’re asking me to look at him objectively. | 你还要求我客观地去检验他 |
[21:29] | Yes,that is what I’m asking. | 没错 这就是我的要求 |
[21:36] | I’ll do it. On one condition. | 我会照办 但我有一个条件 |
[21:39] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[21:42] | You have to look at the victims objectively. | 你也必须客观看待受害者 |
[21:48] | How do you suggest I do that? | 我要怎么做? |
[21:53] | – Yes? – Mr Farrior? | – 你是? – 法里尔先生吗? |
[21:56] | I’m Helen Rodin. We spoke on the phone. | 我是海伦·罗丁 我们通过电话 |
[21:58] | Of course. | 我记得你 |
[22:00] | You said you’re defending the man that ki… | 你替那个杀人犯… |
[22:03] | That man. | … 那个人辩护? |
[22:05] | I represent James Barr,yes. | 是的 我代表詹姆斯·巴尔 |
[22:09] | And you have questions about my daughter? | 你想了解我女儿? |
[22:12] | I do. | 是的 |
[22:15] | What for? | 你有什么目的? |
[22:17] | I was hoping to get a better sense of who the victims were as… | 我想更了解受害者的过去 |
[22:21] | That is to say,who they were as people. As human beings. | 生前是什么样的人 |
[22:29] | That’s a bit unusual,considering your position,isn’t it? | 这和你的立场有所抵触 不是吗? |
[22:33] | That is true. | 你说得对 |
[22:35] | Normally someone in my position would want the jury | 站在我的立场 大概会希望陪审团… |
[22:38] | to know as little as possible about the… | 尽量不熟悉… |
[22:41] | The people that your client killed. | 你委托人毫不留情杀害的… |
[22:44] | In cold blood. | … 那些受害者 |
[22:52] | Have you spoken with the other families? | 你和其他受害家属谈过吗? |
[22:54] | Yeah,some. The ones who would speak with me. | 有部分家属愿意跟我谈 |
[23:06] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[23:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:15] | 我们想念你 | |
[24:22] | 限停半小时 | |
[25:08] | Chrissie was a nanny. | 克丽西生前是保姆 |
[25:11] | She had a little girl with her that day. | 那天身边还有一个小女孩 |
[25:13] | Yes,I know. | 我知道 |
[25:17] | Are you gonna go talk with that child? | 你会找小女孩谈吗? |
[25:20] | No,of course not. l… | 不 当然不会… |
[25:22] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[25:24] | – Well,I think it would be… – Insensitive? | – 我觉得… – 那太残酷? |
[25:28] | Inappropriate? | 还是没必要谈? |
[25:32] | Everything that you want to know about my daughter | 你想了解我女儿的一切资料 |
[25:38] | is right here. | 都在这里 |
[25:41] | The Gazette did a nice piece on her. | 匹兹堡邮报有她的详尽报导 |
[25:45] | Her obituary does the rest. | 也可以参考她的讣闻 |
[25:51] | Thank you. I’ll definitely have a look. | 谢谢你 我一定会认真阅读 |
[25:55] | You a good attorney,Miss Rodin? | 你很会打官司吗 罗丁小姐? |
[25:58] | – That’s not really for me to… – Just | – 我不好说这些 – 你只要… |
[26:01] | answer the question. | 回答这个问题 |
[26:03] | Yes,I suppose I am pretty good. | 我自认是个优秀律师 |
[26:07] | Good enough to keep that man off death row? | 优秀到可以帮他逃避死刑? |
[26:10] | You know, | 很抱歉… |
[26:12] | I think maybe I should go. | 我该走了 |
[26:13] | You stay where you are. | 给我坐下来 |
[26:20] | That man deserves to die,Miss Rodin. | 那个人该死 罗丁小姐 |
[26:26] | Why would you defend him? | 你为什么替他辩护? |
[26:28] | I can see that I have made a terrible mistake. | 我知道我来这里是个错误的决定 |
[26:32] | And I’m very,very sorry and I promise I won’t bother you again. | 我很抱歉 我保证永远不打扰你 |
[26:47] | Hello,Dad. | 爸爸 |
[26:49] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[26:51] | What am I… What? | 我在… 干什么? |
[26:52] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[26:53] | You’re talking to the victims’ families You? Alone? | 你找受害家属谈话?就你一个人? |
[26:56] | How do you know that? How did you find me here? | 你跟踪我? |
[26:58] | I’m the District Attorney. It’s my business to know. | 我是地方检察官 我当然知道 |
[27:01] | That’s not an answer. | 这不是理由 |
[27:02] | Well,you’re not the only one with crack investigators,Helen. | 拥有资深探员的不是只有你 |
[27:06] | That’s right. I know about Reacher. | 对 我知道你请了雷彻 |
[27:09] | Your lead investigator is a war veteran | 你的首席探员是个退伍军人 |
[27:12] | who’s been missing for the last two years. | 失踪两年了 |
[27:15] | How can you vouch for his state of mind? | 你怎能确定他没疯? |
[27:17] | How can you trust anything he tells you? | 你能相信他吗? |
[27:19] | You don’t know the man. | 你又不认识他 |
[27:21] | Tell me this,does he know you can’t pay him? | 我问你 他知道你付不起侦查费吗? |
[27:25] | That your own firm didn’t want this case? | 你的公司都不想接这个案子 |
[27:27] | That nobody wants this case? | 没人想淌这个浑水 |
[27:30] | You never even spoke to your client before he wound up in a coma. | 你甚至没有在委托人昏迷前找他谈话 |
[27:33] | Oh,now listen to me! Listen. Listen,I’m speaking as your father. | 听我说 我以父亲的身分劝你 |
[27:36] | Whatever our differences have been in the past, | 无论我们歧见多深 |
[27:38] | you gotta listen to me now. | 这次你就听我的 |
[27:42] | You’re making a terrible mistake. | 你走的是不归路 |
[27:45] | You cannot win this case. | 你赢不了这个案子 |
[27:48] | You’re going to ruin your career. Why? For what? | 还会自毁前程 何必呢? |
[27:52] | To hurt me? To change me? | 你又想折磨我?改变我? |
[27:55] | – Helen… – Don’t touch me! | – 海伦 – 别碰我 |
[28:09] | Thanks for letting me take a look. | 谢谢你让我看物证 |
[28:11] | Hey. We love it when friends of the accused | 我们非常欢迎被告的朋友 |
[28:13] | try to tear our work to shreds. | 把我们的工作贬得一无是处 |
[28:15] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我朋友 |
[28:16] | So you keep saying. Find any holes? | 你说过好几遍了 有瑕疵吗? |
[28:20] | Well,you didn’t have to put him in the hospital. | 你用不着让他住院 |
[28:23] | Other than that,damn fine police work. It’s open and shut. | 此外 调查流程无可挑剔 罪证确凿 |
[28:27] | What can I say? The scene was a gold mine. | 没办法 犯罪现场铁证如山 |
[28:30] | Come on. Now we both know gold’s only as good as the man digging. | 高手才找得到铁证 |
[28:33] | Yeah,well,anytime you want to come back,take a look at this stuff… | 随时欢迎你回来检视证据 |
[28:36] | No,thanks. Don’t need to. | 谢了 没有必要 |
[28:38] | You never took any notes. | 你没做笔记 |
[28:41] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要 |
[28:44] | So you were some real hot shit in the Army,huh? | 你在军中小有名气吧? |
[28:48] | I did all right. | 还好 |
[28:50] | So what does an Army cop do mostly? Break up bar fights? | 你们宪兵都在做些什么?到酒吧劝架? |
[28:53] | I did what you do pretty much,with one minor difference. | 和你的工作很像 只是有一个小小的差别 |
[28:56] | What’s that? | 哪里不同? |
[28:58] | Every suspect was a trained killer. | 每一个嫌犯都是受过训练的杀手 |
[29:01] | Thanks again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[29:09] | Why do you think he paid for parking? | 他为什么要付停车费? |
[29:13] | Pardon? | 什么? |
[29:14] | He’s about to fire six shots into a crowd of strangers. | 他都准备朝陌生人群连开六枪 |
[29:19] | And he’s worried about the meter maid? | 还会在乎违停罚单吗? |
[29:21] | “Simple loony” won’t do it for you? | 疯子就难说了 |
[29:23] | I like to have at least one alternate theory. | 我偏好多重假设 |
[29:28] | Habit. | 或者是习惯 |
[29:30] | Muscle memory. | 肌肉记忆 |
[29:32] | I don’t think he knew he was doing it. | 他根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[29:36] | Like I said,it’s damn fine work. | 就像我说过的 完美罪证 |
[29:38] | Hey,Army. | 我问你 老兵 |
[29:41] | What’s the serial number on the rifle? | 记得那把枪的序号吗? |
[29:48] | What’s the date on the quarter? | 记得那枚硬币的制造年分吗? |
[29:52] | 1968. | 1968年 |
[29:57] | Forest for the trees,Detective. | 只见树木 不见森林 探员 |
[29:59] | Forest for the trees. | 而忽略大局 |
[31:15] | Mind if I share your table? | 我可以坐这里吗? |
[31:19] | I’m Sandy. | 我叫桑迪 |
[31:21] | So was l. Last week. | 我上星期也是 |
[31:24] | On a beach,in Florida. | 在佛州海滩 |
[31:30] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[31:33] | Jimmie Reese. | 吉米·里斯 |
[31:37] | You don’t look like a Jimmie. | 你不像叫吉米的 |
[31:39] | What do I look like? | 那我像叫什么的? |
[31:42] | I don’t know. But not a Jimmie. | 不知道 但绝对不是吉米 |
[31:47] | So you’re new in town? | 你刚搬来吗? |
[31:49] | Usually. | 通常是 |
[31:51] | It’s kind of loud in here. | 这里有点吵 |
[31:54] | Do you want to maybe go someplace quieter? I have a car. | 你想去安静点的地方吗?我有车 |
[31:58] | You’re old enough to drive? | 你的年纪可以开车吗? |
[32:00] | I’m old enough to do a lot of things. | 我的年纪还可以做其他事情 |
[32:03] | I’m on a budget,Sandy. | 桑迪 我没什么钱 |
[32:06] | What? | 什么? |
[32:07] | I can’t afford you. | 我买不起你 |
[32:09] | I’m not a hooker. | 我不是妓女 |
[32:10] | Then I really can’t afford you. | 那我真的负担不起你了 |
[32:13] | Seriously,I work at the auto parts store. | 是真的 我在汽车零件店上班 |
[32:17] | What I mean is,the cheapest woman tends to be the one you pay for. | 我是说 不用花钱的女人其实最贵 |
[32:23] | I am not a hooker! | 我不是妓女 |
[32:24] | No. A hooker would get the joke. | 妓女就知道我是在开玩笑 |
[32:26] | – What’s this? – He called me a whore. | – 怎么了? – 他说我是婊子 |
[32:33] | ls that true? | 真的吗? |
[32:38] | Well,nobody said whore. She inferred hooker,but I meant slut. | 没有人说”婊子” 她是指”妓女” 我不过说她是荡妇 |
[32:42] | Hey. That’s our sister. | 嘿 她是我们妹妹 |
[32:45] | ls she a good kisser? | 她很会接吻吗? |
[32:47] | Hey. Outside. | 我们到外面解决 |
[32:50] | Pay your cheque first. | 先付帐吧 |
[32:52] | I’ll pay later. | 我待会付 |
[32:54] | You won’t be able to. | 到时就没机会了 |
[32:56] | You think? | 你这样想吗 |
[32:57] | All the time. You should try it. | 一直都有啊 你也该用一下 |
[33:00] | It’s a great joke,but I’m going to beat your ass. | 像个笑话 我要狠狠揍你一顿 |
[33:02] | Do you want to do that here or outside? | 这里还是外面? |
[33:09] | Outside. | 外面 |
[33:13] | Stay here,Sandy. | 桑迪 你待在这 |
[33:16] | I don’t mind the sight of blood. | 我不怕见红 |
[33:19] | When it means you’re not pregnant,anyway. | 因为那代表你没怀孕 |
[33:40] | You still think you’re funny now,creep? | 你还觉得自己很幽默吗? |
[33:42] | Shut your mouth,Sandy! No one is talking to you. | 闭嘴 桑迪 没人在跟你讲话 |
[33:52] | It’s your last chance to walk away. | 你现在想放弃还来得及 |
[33:56] | Are you kidding? It’s five against one. | 你疯了吗?现在是五打一 |
[34:00] | It’s three against one. | 是三打一 |
[34:02] | How do you figure? | 你怎么算的? |
[34:04] | Well,once I take out the leader,which is you, | 我先干掉带头的 也就是你 |
[34:07] | I’ll have to contend with one or two enthusiastic wingmen. | 再对付一两个自觉很会打的小弟 |
[34:11] | The last two guys,they always run. | 剩下两个绝对会逃跑 |
[34:15] | You’ve done this before? | 你以前试过? |
[34:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:20] | It’s getting late. | 时候不早了 |
[34:24] | Remember, | 记住 |
[34:26] | you wanted this. | 是你自找的 |
[34:33] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没关系 没事 |
[34:36] | Get up. | 起来 |
[34:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:48] | Now we know who’s who. | 原来就是你们几个 |
[34:50] | Let’s get this done. | 我们来结束它吧 |
[35:08] | Really? | 后悔吗? |
[35:14] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[35:23] | On the ground! | 趴着别动 |
[35:25] | That’s a pretty impressive response time,fellas. | 你们警察来得还真快 |
[35:27] | Do it! | 马上 |
[35:36] | Hands behind your back. | 手放在身后 |
[35:40] | Who hired you? | 谁请你的? |
[35:44] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[36:01] | Hey,Helen. | 还 海伦 |
[36:02] | Am I wearing too much perfume? | 我香水很浓吗? |
[36:05] | Breathing too sternly. Detective Emerson. | 你的呼吸太沉重 艾默森探员 |
[36:08] | – Somebody dead? – And if someone is? | – 有人死吗? – 如果有呢? |
[36:13] | Then they died of shame. ‘Cause I was being gentle. | 那一定是丢脸而死 我下手很轻 |
[36:16] | I’m starting to understand why you move around a lot,Reacher. | 我终于明白你为什么居无定所 |
[36:20] | So no one’s dead. | 所以没有人死 |
[36:22] | One guy likely won’t ever walk right again. | 有一个大概脚会瘸 |
[36:24] | – You want to charge me. – Very much. | – 你要起诉我… – 是很想 |
[36:27] | But no one’s pressing. | 但没人想告我 |
[36:28] | Sadly,no. | 很可惜没有 |
[36:34] | Am I free to go? | 我可以走吗? |
[36:37] | Hey,Emerson. | 艾默森 |
[36:44] | 4862681. | 4862681 |
[36:47] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[36:48] | It’s the serial number on Barr’s rifle. | 序号… 巴尔的枪 |
[36:57] | You’re working for me,do you understand that? | 你知道你在替我工作吧? |
[36:59] | So everything you do is a reflection on my firm. On me. | 你的行为会影响我和公司的名声 |
[37:03] | I was set up. | 我被人设计了 |
[37:04] | You’re talking to a lawyer. | 别骗我 我可是律师 |
[37:06] | There was this girl. She came onto me. Picked a fight. | 有个女孩主动送上门 故意挑衅我 |
[37:09] | Which never happens in a bar. | 酒吧不都是这样? |
[37:10] | She was thrown when I told her my name. | 我说出名字 她还愣了一下 |
[37:13] | She was expecting Mike Tyson? | 不然她以为你是麦克泰森吗? |
[37:14] | She wasn’t expecting Jimmie Reese. | 她没想到我是吉米·里斯 |
[37:18] | Yankees second baseman. | 洋基队二垒手 |
[37:20] | Why did you say you were a Yankees second baseman? | 干嘛假冒洋基队二垒手? |
[37:23] | I always use Yankees second basemen. | 我总是借用洋基二垒手的名字 |
[37:25] | I didn’t say I was a Yankees second baseman,I just said… | 我才没假冒洋基队二垒手 |
[37:29] | Look,the point is, | 听着 问题是 |
[37:32] | she was expecting to hear “Jack Reacher.” | 她以为我会说杰克·雷彻 |
[37:34] | She knew who I was. | 她早就知道我是谁 |
[37:35] | And the cops were rolling before the fight even started. | 警察还提早到 |
[37:37] | And those five guys are her brothers? Come on. | 那五个混混都是她哥?鬼才相信 |
[37:41] | Someone sent those boys to put me down. | 有人派他们来杀我 |
[37:46] | Who? | 谁会想杀你? |
[37:50] | If someone followed you at the river today, | 如果今天有人跟踪你 |
[37:52] | it was probably a cop. And I highly doubt… | 大概就是警察 我很怀疑 |
[37:54] | There are three things cops never do. | 警察不会做三件事 |
[37:56] | They don’t vote Democrat,they don’t drive Cadillacs, | 投给民主党 开凯迪拉克 |
[37:58] | and they never use personal vehicles. | 或开私家车 |
[38:02] | It’s not a cop. | 那不是警察 |
[38:03] | A P.I.,then,or the D.A.’s office. | 那可能是私家侦探或地方检察官的人 |
[38:05] | You think your father’s office would set me up? | 你爸有可能设计我吗? |
[38:07] | Why would anyone set you up? | 你是不是有被害妄想症? |
[38:09] | How was your day? | 你那边还顺利吧? |
[38:10] | It went exactly the way I think | 结果… |
[38:13] | you hoped it would. | 你早就料到了吧 |
[38:16] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[38:21] | What’d you learn? | 你发现什么? |
[38:25] | Chrissie Farrior was 22. | 克丽西·法里尔22岁 |
[38:29] | A nanny caring for the six- year- old daughter of family friends. | 专职保姆 负责照顾亲戚的六岁女儿 |
[38:34] | She’d finally saved enough money for a trip to China, | 她存够了钱 准备前往中国 |
[38:37] | in fact,she should have left the week before. | 原本一周前要出发 |
[38:39] | But the girl she cared for wanted Chrissie to stay for her 7th birthday. | 但克丽西照顾的小女孩 希望她能陪自己度过七岁生日 |
[38:45] | They’d gone downtown that day to shop for a party dress. | 案发当天 她们去市区添购派对服装 |
[38:52] | Rita Coronado worked as a cleaning lady atthe River Cross Plaza. | 丽塔·科罗纳多在克罗斯河商场 担任清洁工 |
[38:57] | She was usually late for work,but she had a good reason. | 她上班偶尔迟到 但都有正当理由 |
[39:00] | Since her son Marco was nine years old | 从她儿子马可九岁开始… |
[39:02] | she had to personally drop him at school to make sure he actually went. | 她就亲自接送上学 只希望他有上课 |
[39:06] | But her dedication had paid off. | 她的辛劳总算有了回报 |
[39:09] | Marco was now an honour student. | 马可现在是荣誉生 |
[39:12] | As a reward for all his hard work, | 丽塔为了奖励儿子用功念书 |
[39:14] | Rita was taking him to his first baseball game. | 打算带他去看棒球比赛 |
[39:17] | And she was on her way to pick up the tickets that very afternoon. | 那天下午 她正要取票 |
[39:22] | Nancy Holt’s last words to her husband were a lie. | 南茜·霍尔特给丈夫最后的留言是谎话 |
[39:25] | – I love you,babe. See you! – Bye. | – 我爱你 待会见 – 待会见 |
[39:27] | She told him she was taking her car to be serviced, | 她谎称要维修车子 |
[39:29] | but in fact,she was headed downtown. | 其实是前往市区 |
[39:35] | She told the clerk she didn’t want the purchase showing up on her credit card. | 她告诉服务员 不希望留下信用卡购买记录 |
[39:39] | She wanted to surprise her husband for their 10th anniversary | 想给丈夫一个惊喜 庆祝几天后的结婚十周年 |
[39:43] | – just a few days away. – Thank you. | – 就在几天前 – 谢谢 |
[39:47] | Oline Archer never liked her husband’s construction business, | 欧林亚奇反对丈夫从事建筑业 |
[39:51] | even after helping him become one of the largest contractors in the county. | 却依然帮助他 成为全国最大的包商 |
[39:56] | So it came as a relief when his failing health and a costly lawsuit | 后来她如释重负 因为丈夫健康恶化 加上诉讼费高昂 |
[40:00] | were forcing them to sell to the competition. | 他们只好把公司卖给竞争对手 |
[40:02] | Rob? | 罗伯? |
[40:04] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[40:08] | Her husband had given his life for the company. | 丈夫为了公司牺牲生命 |
[40:12] | But now that it was hers, | 现在公司落入她手中 |
[40:14] | she couldn’t bring herself to let it go. | 她反而想尽力保住 |
[40:22] | She was on her way to secure a loan that day | 那天她正要申请贷款 |
[40:25] | so she could keep the business she’d always hated. | 这样就有钱保住她从没爱过的事业 |
[40:29] | Darren Sawyer was an investment broker | 戴伦索尔是投资掮客 |
[40:31] | in the same building where Rita worked. | 和丽塔在同一栋大楼工作 |
[40:34] | His wife said he’d grown increasingly distant of late. | 妻子说他最近变得很冷淡 |
[40:37] | She can’t remember their last words to one another,but they weren’t kind. | 连他们最后的对话都想不起来 但不会是甜言蜜语 |
[40:42] | Darren’s body was found beside a fresh bouquet of roses | 在戴伦的尸体旁边有一束刚买的鲜花 |
[40:44] | he’d bought that morning | 是他那天早晨买的 |
[40:46] | and his wife takes comfort in the fact that,in his last moments, | 妻子以此自我安慰 原来他死前… |
[40:50] | he was most likely thinking of her. | 可能依然想着她 |
[41:12] | We’re gonna be okay. We’re gonna be okay. | 我们不会有事的 不会有事 |
[41:15] | We’re gonna be okay. | 不会有事 |
[41:16] | We’re gonna be okay,we’re gonna be okay, | 不会有事的 不会有事的 |
[41:18] | we’re gonna be okay,we’re gonna be okay. | 不会有事 不会有事 |
[41:32] | So what’d you learn? | 所以你发现什么? |
[41:35] | You want me to say you were right. | 你是让我想说你是对的 |
[41:37] | You want me to say that this isn’t the fight. | 不应该打这个官司 |
[41:40] | James Barr should die. | 詹姆斯·巴尔真的该死 |
[41:43] | Maybe he should. | 也许他真的该死 |
[41:44] | I meant,what did you learn about the victims. | 我是说你对受害者了解多少? |
[41:46] | What more do you want? | 什么? |
[41:47] | They were five innocent people senselessly murdered. | 他们只是随机杀人的五名无辜罹难者 |
[41:49] | I’m sorry. Could you please put a shit on? | 可以麻烦你穿件衣服吗? |
[41:52] | This is my shit. | 我只有这件衣服 |
[41:55] | You lose your luggage? | 你的行李不见了? |
[41:56] | I don’t have any luggage. | 我没有行李 |
[41:58] | What was I saying? | 我刚才说什么? |
[42:00] | – Five innocent people. – Murdered at random,yes. | – 五位无辜罹难者 – 被随机杀害 |
[42:06] | You know how many people die in this country every year? | 你知道美国每年死多少人? |
[42:09] | Two and a half million. | 250万人 |
[42:12] | That means every day, | 这表示每天 |
[42:13] | roughly 7,000 average Americans wake up for the last time. | 会有七千名美国人最后一次从睡梦中醒来 |
[42:17] | Last Friday,five of them converged on a single spot and died together. | 上周五 他们五个人在同一处遇害 |
[42:20] | ls that random? | 这也是巧合吗? |
[42:21] | What else would you call it? | 不然你怎么想? |
[42:23] | Well,take Darren and Nanry. Odds are they were having an affair. | 戴伦和南茜很可能有染 |
[42:26] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[42:27] | You don’t buy roses for your wife on the way to work. | 没有人会在上班途中买花给老婆 |
[42:30] | You buy them on the way home. | 要买也是下班后 |
[42:33] | And you don’t worry about a charge showing up on your credit card | 周末就是结婚纪念日 |
[42:35] | when your anniversary is that weekend. | 根本不用担心信用卡的消费记录 |
[42:38] | Unless it’s the gift you’re hiding. | 除非那份礼物不可告人 |
[42:43] | And that’s why she kept walking | 所以大家跑开的时候 |
[42:47] | while everyone else ran. | 只有她走过去 |
[42:49] | You can’t prove that. | 这很难举证 |
[42:51] | How hard would it be? Cell phones,e- mails. | 有多难?不就查手机 电子邮件 |
[42:56] | All it takes is someone willing to dig. | 只要有心调查 |
[42:58] | What’s your point exactly? | 什么意思? |
[43:00] | My point is that two of the victims weren’t there strictly by chance. | 我的意思是 这两个罹难者 不是偶然出现在那边 |
[43:06] | I need a list of Barr’s known associates. | 我需要巴尔的交友名单 |
[43:08] | There isn’t one. He didn’t have any. | 他没有朋友 也不需要朋友 |
[43:10] | He’s a classic loner. He didn’t even talk to his neighbours. | 典型的独行侠 甚至不和邻居说话 |
[43:12] | He was a quiet man. Never bothered anyone. | 他很安静 从不打扰邻居 |
[43:15] | Yeah,exactly. | 没错 |
[43:16] | – You have his credit card statement? – I can get it. Why? | – 你有他的信用卡明细吗?- 我弄得到 做什么用? |
[43:20] | I need the list of all the places he hung out. | 我要知道他去过哪些地方 |
[43:22] | Bars,bowling alleys,strip clubs, | 酒吧 保龄球馆 脱衣舞厅 |
[43:25] | gun ranges. | 还有靶场 |
[43:27] | Anywhere someone would remember him. | 任何他会留下行踪的地方 |
[43:28] | What do we hope to find? | 你想找什么? |
[43:30] | I need some sleep. | 我该睡了 |
[43:33] | You,too. | 你也睡吧 |
[43:35] | You don’t really think I’m gonna… | 你别以为我… |
[43:43] | Be back to pick me up at 7:00. | 七点回来接我 |
[43:49] | Yep. Absolutely. | 好的 没问题 |
[44:31] | Who’s with you? | 你跟谁一起? |
[44:33] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[44:35] | That’s him,isn’t it? | 是他吧? |
[44:38] | I ain’t seeing you,man! | 我没看到你 |
[44:39] | Relax. What happened? | 轻松点 怎么回事? |
[44:43] | Barr’s attorney hired an investigator. | 巴尔的律师雇了侦探 |
[44:45] | Name of Reacher. Some sort of top-shelf Army cop. | 名叫雷彻 军队里的顶级高手 |
[44:48] | He was in Baghdad the same time as Barr. | 他待过巴格达 跟巴尔同一时间 |
[44:51] | So? | 所以呢? |
[44:54] | So Barr asked for this soldier by name. | 巴尔指名要见那个军人 |
[44:56] | Then he shows up at the river today. Then up on the highway. | 雷彻今天现身在河边 高架桥上 |
[44:59] | Almost like he knew something. | 他似乎发现什么了 |
[45:02] | And you said we don’t like people asking questions. | 你说你很讨厌别人问东问西 |
[45:04] | No,we sure don’t. | 是不喜欢 |
[45:06] | So I took steps. | 所以我找人教训他 |
[45:09] | You took steps. | 找人教训他… |
[45:11] | Local people. My guys. | 当地人 我兄弟 |
[45:13] | And it blew back on you. | 最后踢到铁板 |
[45:16] | I figured five guys would do it. | 我以为五个人可以摆平他 |
[45:18] | This franchise was yours to manage. | 你的工作只是调查 |
[45:21] | That’s all. Maintenance is our thing,you understand? | 就这样 执行是我们的事 懂吗? |
[45:24] | Yeah,I understand. I couldn’t reach you! | 我联络不上你 |
[45:25] | Well,that’s how this works. | 规矩就是规矩 |
[45:26] | Well,I had to make a decision! | 我必须做决定 |
[45:28] | – These locals,I want their names. – It’s in the file. | – 我要当地人的名字 – 在档案里面 |
[45:30] | Any ofthem knowwho you are? | 他们认得你吗? |
[45:32] | Just one,but I took care of it. | 只有一个 我摆平了 |
[45:35] | You… | 你 |
[45:37] | – Where’s the body? – It’s distributed. | – 尸体呢? – 分尸丢掉了 |
[45:40] | Relax! No one’s gonna find it. | 放心 不会有人发现的 |
[45:41] | – Suppose we want it found,yeah? – Why the hell would you want it found? | – 如果我希望他被找到呢? – 为何? |
[45:44] | ‘Cause we got a way of doing things so they stay done. | 我们会处理到永无后顾之忧 |
[45:47] | Clean! | 干净俐落 |
[45:49] | A missing person isn’t clean. | 有人失踪就不够干净俐落 |
[45:51] | Christ’s sakes,man. You only had to kill one goddamn person. | 你只要杀一个人 结果却杀了五个 |
[45:53] | You tapped five! You call that clean? | 这样叫干净俐落? |
[45:55] | I call it done. They’re looking at the shooter,not the target. | 这叫做摆平 警方正在调查枪手 而非受害者 |
[45:59] | Jesus. | 你说了算 |
[46:01] | We make it messy now so it won’t get messy later. | 现在够麻烦了 别再节外生枝 |
[46:04] | And we don’t leave questions unanswered ever. | 不能留下任何疑点… 绝对不行 |
[46:08] | Okay,all right. Okay. I can fix this. | 知道了 我会处理好的 |
[46:11] | – Open your eyes. – No,I ain’t seeing you! | – 张开眼 – 我才不要看到你 |
[46:14] | It makes no difference now. | 反正没差了 |
[46:25] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[46:27] | I mean,you can still use me,just tell me how to fix… | 教教我怎么补救… |
[46:29] | To survive. Don’t say “fix it,” because you can’t. | 要生存就别说补救 因为你补救不来 |
[46:34] | We covered up the one mess. You made another. | 我们刚摆平麻烦 你就捅了篓子 |
[46:37] | All right. You’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[46:39] | You’re right. You’re absolutely right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 你很对 我错了 |
[46:40] | Just tell me what I have to do. | 教教我怎么做 |
[46:44] | I was in prison in Siberia. | 我待过西伯利亚劳改营 |
[46:47] | I spent my first winter wearing a dead man’s coat. | 第一年冬天 穿死人的外套保暖 |
[46:51] | A hole in one pocket. | 口袋破了洞 |
[46:54] | I chewed these fingers off | 我趁冻伤还没恶化成坏疽之前 |
[46:56] | before the frostbite could turn to gangrene. | 啃掉了这些手指 |
[47:01] | These I gave up to avoid working in the sulphur mine. | 我放弃这些 才不用到硫磺矿区工作 |
[47:06] | That is how I survived when so many others did not. | 这就是我活下来 别人却死了的原因 |
[47:11] | A man this rare can always be of use. | 唯有如此决心的人 才有利用价值 |
[47:16] | So show me. Show me you are rare. | 所以证明给我看你的决心 |
[47:20] | Show me you’ll do anything to survive. | 证明你会不惜一切活下去 |
[47:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[47:25] | The fingers from your left hand. | 你的左手手指 |
[47:53] | Have you… Have you got a knife? | 你有刀吗? |
[47:57] | Did I have a knife in Siberia? | 我在西伯利亚有刀吗? |
[48:02] | No… Come on,you’ve got to be kidding. | 等等 拜托 你在开玩笑嘛 |
[48:07] | You can do it. | 你做得到的 |
[48:09] | Show me. | 证明给我看 |
[48:42] | Christ! | 天哪 |
[48:44] | Can’t! I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[48:47] | Always the bullet. | 子弹有什么好的 |
[48:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[48:58] | What do we do about the soldier? | 要怎么对付那个军人? |
[49:00] | What we always do. | 像以前那样 |
[49:08] | Barr’s credit card statement. Eyewitness testimonies. | 巴尔的信用卡明细 目击者证词 |
[49:11] | Coffee. You take it black,right? | 咖啡 你喝黑咖啡吧? |
[49:17] | 刑事鉴定证物 | |
[49:20] | Yeah. What can I say? I take my work home. | 我也很无奈 把工作带回家 |
[49:23] | 詹姆斯·巴尔 目击者证词 | |
[49:27] | 砰 砰 砰 砰 砰 | |
[49:36] | Afraid Barr’s credit card statement’s a dead end. | 巴尔的信用卡明细查不出什么 |
[49:40] | No bars,no strip joints,nothing. Pretty much just gas and groceries. | 没上酒吧与脱衣舞厅 只有汽油和杂货店的账单 |
[49:43] | 匹特堡大桥瓦斯… 巴吉杂货 | |
[49:46] | I need you to look for gun ranges between 100 and 150 miles from here. | 找距离这里160至200多公里的靶场 |
[49:50] | Limit your search to ranges longer than 300 yards. | 射程至少要300码 |
[49:52] | Sure,if you tell me why. | 没问题 先告诉我为什么 |
[49:54] | Barr consistently filled his tank on Saturday, | 巴尔每周六 |
[49:56] | and again on Sunday. | 和周日都加油 |
[49:58] | He took a long drive almost every weekend. | 表示周末都有远行 |
[49:59] | – He could be going anywhere. – Yes. | – 不一定去靶场 – 当然 |
[50:03] | And if it’s bars,bowling alleys or strip clubs,we’ll never find it. | 如果他去酒吧 保龄球馆 脱衣舞厅 我们永远查不到 |
[50:06] | But a Match- level gun range? There might be two. | 但若是专业靶场呢?也许范围不大 |
[50:10] | And he made his own bullets. That means he shot a lot. | 他还自制子弹 可见他经常打靶 |
[50:14] | I’m guessing every Saturday. | 我猜他每周六打靶 |
[50:17] | Maybe with a friend. | 可能有朋友陪同 |
[50:18] | Why is it so important you talk to his friends? | 为什么急着找他朋友? |
[50:21] | Assuming he had any. | 如果他有的话 |
[50:22] | Drop me at the auto parts store. | 送我到那间汽车零件店 |
[50:24] | l… Wait. Which one? | 你说哪间? |
[50:26] | I don’t know. She just said “the auto parts store.” | 她就说”那间汽车零件店” |
[50:28] | She? Who? | 她?谁? |
[50:30] | Reacher,can you be a little more specific? | 你再说明确一点? |
[50:31] | I didn’t say “an auto parts store.” | 我不是说某间汽车零件店 |
[50:34] | Which one stands out in your mind as the auto parts store? | 你最先想到哪间汽车零件店? |
[50:47] | You want me to wait? | 你要我等你吗? |
[50:49] | – No,I’ll meet you back atthe office later. – How will you get there? | – 不用 我们待会在办公室碰面 – 你要怎么回去? |
[50:56] | I’ll hitch a ride. | 我会搭便车 |
[51:01] | 德福汽车零件店 | |
[51:40] | Can I help you? | 需要什么吗? |
[51:42] | Sandy work here? | 桑迪在这里工作吗? |
[51:45] | What’s this about? | 有什么事? |
[51:47] | So she does,thanks. I need to speak with her. | 她真的在这里工作 我要找她谈谈 |
[51:50] | It’s a personal matter. | 这是私事 |
[51:52] | – She’s on the clock. – Legal personal matter. | – 她还在值班 – 跟法律有关的事 |
[51:56] | What are you,a cop? | 你是谁?警察吗? |
[51:58] | Call her out,Gary. | 叫她出来 盖瑞 |
[52:00] | – I’m gonna need to see some l.D. – Go get Sandy. | – 给我看证件 – 叫桑迪出来 |
[52:03] | Well,I need to see something. | 我要看你的证件 |
[52:06] | How about the inside of an ambulance? | 想搭救护车吗? |
[52:11] | Okay,I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[52:17] | I don’t think Sandy wants the police involved… | 桑迪应该不想看到警察 |
[52:19] | – Hello? – …but let’s ask. | – 喂 – 不然我们来问她 |
[52:21] | Hey! You… | 喂 你… |
[52:22] | Hello? I need some help. Hello? Hey! You! | 有人吗?我需要帮忙 等等 你… |
[52:26] | No. You are not allowed back in here,man! | 你不可以进来这里 老兄 |
[52:35] | Shit. | 惨了 |
[52:39] | You know this guy? | 你认识他? |
[52:41] | Tell him. | 你说啊 |
[52:43] | Give us a few,Gary. | 给我们几分钟 盖瑞 |
[52:57] | Listen,I wasn’t… I didn’t know. | 听着 我不是故意的 我不知情 |
[53:00] | I didn’t know that was going to happen! | 我没想到会变成那样 |
[53:08] | It was Jeb. | 都是杰柏的主意 |
[53:10] | The big guy. | 那个大块头 |
[53:12] | Jeb Oliver. | 杰柏·奥利佛 |
[53:17] | He told me you were a predator. You were supposed to start groping me. | 他说你是连续强暴犯 你一定会上钩 |
[53:28] | Just don’t hurt me. | 不要打我 |
[53:30] | Sandy,sit down. | 桑迪 坐下 |
[53:35] | Where can I find Jeb? | 我要去哪里找杰柏? |
[53:36] | I don’t know. He didn’t come to work today. | 我不知道 他今天没来上班 |
[53:38] | So he works here. | 所以他在这里工作 |
[53:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[53:42] | It’s bullshit,though. He cooks crystal. | 可是常翘班 因为他是制毒的 |
[53:45] | His address,write it down. | 他的地址 写在这里 |
[53:50] | I’m really sorry,mister. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[53:53] | You were supposed to be a pervert. | 我以为你是性变态 |
[53:57] | And it was an easy 100 bucks. | 加上可以轻松赚一百块 |
[53:59] | That’s all? | 就一百块? |
[54:02] | When Jeb asks,you do what he says. | 杰柏说什么 大家都会照做 |
[54:11] | Am I in trouble? | 我会有麻烦吗? |
[54:15] | Not if you lend me your car. | 除非你借我车 |
[54:18] | – I don’t have a car. – Well,sure you do. It’s outside. | – 我没有车 – 我知道你有 就停在外面 |
[54:21] | I’m guessing you’re the Camaro. | 我猜那辆卡玛洛车是你的 |
[54:22] | That whimsy little pickup has Gary written all over it. Keys? | 不起眼的小卡车 一看就是盖瑞的 |
[54:26] | I can’t. It’s Jeb’s car! | 我不能借你 那是杰柏的 |
[54:28] | Well,won’t he be surprised when I drive it home for him. | 我帮他开回家 他一定很开心 |
[54:38] | Who are you,mister? | 请问你是谁? |
[54:40] | Really? | 说真的 |
[54:48] | I’m just a guy who wants to be left alone. | 一个不想被打扰的人 |
[54:51] | I get off work at six! | 我六点下班 |
[54:56] | Maybe we could… | 也许我们可以… |
[54:58] | Sandy,listen. | 桑迪 听着 |
[55:02] | Now,you seem like a sweet girl. | 你看起来人很好 |
[55:05] | You’re pretty. | 长得漂亮 |
[55:07] | You’re obviously sharp, | 显然也很聪明 |
[55:09] | doing Gary’s books for him. | 还帮盖瑞做帐 |
[55:11] | You don’t have to let these guys use you. | 你不需要被那些臭男生使唤 |
[55:16] | It’s just what girls like me do. | 我这年纪的女孩都这样 |
[55:23] | You got money? | 你有存些钱吧? |
[55:26] | A little. | 一点点 |
[55:28] | Get out of town for a couple of days. | 这几天到外头避避 |
[55:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[55:33] | Get out of town,Sandy. | 出城去 桑迪 |
[56:15] | 汽车行照 | |
[56:20] | ls Jeb home? | 杰柏在吗? |
[56:27] | I have a warrant to search the premises. | 我有搜索令… |
[56:36] | I see. | 那好 |
[56:39] | Well,if you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意的话… |
[58:49] | Get him! Get him! Get him! | 揍他 揍他 揍他 |
[59:00] | I got this! | 我来 |
[59:02] | Okay,okay. | 好 好 |
[59:04] | All right. | 你先来 |
[1:00:05] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:00:07] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[1:00:09] | When I move,you pull the trigger. | 我一动 你就扣扳机 |
[1:00:15] | – Where’s Jeb? – He’s not here. | – 杰柏人呢? – 他不在 |
[1:00:17] | Where can I find him? | 我要怎么找到他? |
[1:00:19] | Jesus! My hand! | 天呀 我的手 |
[1:00:20] | Well,you shouldn’t play with guns. Where can I find him? | 别把枪当玩具 他在哪? |
[1:00:23] | You’re the one driving his car. You tell… | 你开他的车 我才要问你吧 |
[1:00:26] | The last I saw him,we was all leaving jail. | 我上次见到他 他刚被放出来 |
[1:00:29] | He said he had to see a guy. | 他说要去见一个人 |
[1:00:30] | – What guy? Who? – I don’t know. | – 哪个人?谁? – 我不知道 |
[1:00:32] | I don’t know,I swear. | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[1:00:34] | Next I know,his mom woke up from a bender | 接下来… 他老妈酒醒之后 |
[1:00:36] | and his shit’s all gone. | 发现他行李不见了 |
[1:00:38] | ls he the sort to light out like that? | 他是那种不告而别的人吗? |
[1:00:40] | No,no,man. He’d never leave his moms alone. | 不 老兄 他不会丢老妈一个人在家 |
[1:00:43] | Shit ain’t right. | 不太对劲 |
[1:00:44] | – Got a car? – It’s outside. | – 你有车吗? – 停在外面 |
[1:00:46] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[1:00:47] | My hand,man. They’re in my pock… | 在我的口代… |
[1:00:49] | Okay,okay. | 拿去 拿去 |
[1:00:57] | Now look at your friends. | 看你的朋友 |
[1:00:59] | Now look at my face. | 再看着我 |
[1:01:03] | Do you ever want to see me again? | 还想见到我吗? |
[1:01:05] | No way. | 不想 |
[1:01:08] | Am I stealing your car? | 我有偷你的车吗? |
[1:01:10] | Use it as long as you like. | 想借多久就借多久 |
[1:01:15] | You’re very kind. | 你人真好 |
[1:01:42] | I think Jeb Oliver’s dead. | 我猜杰柏·奥利佛已经死了 |
[1:01:44] | – Who’s Jeb Oliver? – He was the guy from the bar. | – 谁是杰柏·奥利佛? – 酒吧那个男的 |
[1:01:49] | Jesus,how hard did you hit him? | 天哪 你出手多重啊? |
[1:01:52] | What? No,not me. | 什么?才不是我 |
[1:01:55] | No,he was murdered. | 有人杀了他 |
[1:01:57] | And someone tried to make it look like he left town. | 还布置成离家出走的样子 |
[1:01:59] | Well,maybe he just left town. | 可能真的只是离家出走吧 |
[1:02:00] | You pack your shower curtain when you travel? | 谁离家出走会带浴帘? |
[1:02:02] | ls this what you base your conclusions on? | 这就是你的推论基础? |
[1:02:04] | What is that on your head? | 你的头怎么了? |
[1:02:13] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[1:02:16] | You said on the phone you wanted to submit your findings. | 你找到什么? |
[1:02:22] | James Barr was a sniper. Not the best,not the worst. | 詹姆斯·巴尔是狙击兵 不算最优秀的 但也不是最差的 |
[1:02:25] | But he trained non-stop for two years. | 但他受训两年 |
[1:02:27] | What does training like that do? | 训练是为了什么? |
[1:02:28] | What does any training do? | 训练的目的? |
[1:02:30] | Skills become reflex. Muscle memory. You do without thinking. | 把技能化为反射动作 肌肉记忆 让射击成为直觉反应 |
[1:02:33] | It also makes people who aren’t necessarily smart seem smart | 再笨的人也会变得敏锐 |
[1:02:37] | by beating some tactical awareness into them. | 把战术灌输给他们 |
[1:02:40] | Now,99% of the evidence your father has against Barr | 几乎找不到巴尔的犯罪证据 |
[1:02:42] | didn’t exist in Baghdad, | 在巴格达 |
[1:02:44] | not because Barr was smart,but because he was trained. | 不是因为巴尔聪明 而是他训练有素 |
[1:02:47] | See,from that garage,the shooter had the sun in his eyes. | 从那个停车场射击 太阳会在他前方 |
[1:02:51] | Targets were moving left and right. It’s difficult conditions for any sniper. | 目标会左右移动 任何狙击手都嫌难 |
[1:02:54] | But Baghdad,you said Barr was in a parking garage then. | 但是在巴格达 巴尔也选择停车场 |
[1:02:57] | Because in Baghdad,the sun’s behind him. | 因为巴格达的停车场背光 |
[1:03:00] | Targets coming straight ahead,single file. | 目标鱼贯而出 排成一直线 |
[1:03:03] | ldeal conditions for even an average shooter | 一般射击手都嫌简单 |
[1:03:07] | and the exact same conditions | 所以同理可证 |
[1:03:08] | he would’ve had up on that highway bridge. | 他应该会选择在高架桥上 |
[1:03:12] | Up there,he would never even have to get out of the van. | 因为在那里 连下车都免了 |
[1:03:17] | No parking meter. | 没停车计时器 |
[1:03:18] | No camera. | 没摄录机 |
[1:03:20] | No trace evidence left behind. And his escape is assured. | 不会留迹证 逃亡路线也畅通 |
[1:03:24] | Now,I’m not saying that he couldn’t have killed | 我不是说他不会射杀 |
[1:03:26] | those people at the river,but he wouldn’t have. | 河边的人 而是他不会 |
[1:03:28] | Not that way. | 如此下手 |
[1:03:29] | – So you’re saying he’s crazy. – No. | – 所以他疯了 – 不 |
[1:03:31] | Well,what exactly are you saying? | 不然你想说什么? |
[1:03:33] | Any single piece of evidence I’d buy. But all of it? | 我会相信单一的证据 但这么多? |
[1:03:37] | Fibres,fingerprints,stray brass,I mean… | 纤维 指纹 弹壳 |
[1:03:39] | And who the hell pays for parking? | 究竟是谁付的停车费 |
[1:03:42] | Sane or crazy,that just doesn’t make sense. | 神志是否正常 这都说不通 |
[1:03:44] | Okay. So Barr,he wanted to get caught and he wanted you to catch him. | 巴尔摆明想坐牢 希望你来逮他 |
[1:03:50] | That would not explain how Barr, | 这也说不通 巴尔他… |
[1:03:53] | an average shooter firing in poor conditions,never missed. | 枪法平庸 加上地点差 怎么可能百发百中 |
[1:03:57] | He did miss. | 他有失误啊 |
[1:03:59] | He did. | 他有啊 |
[1:04:03] | A pristine bullet, | 一颗完整无缺的子弹 |
[1:04:05] | conveniently trapped by a liquid backstop. | 刚好射进水箱里被保存下来 |
[1:04:10] | The same bullet that tied Barr’s gun to the killings. | 这颗子弹也让巴尔的枪跟命案有牵连 |
[1:04:13] | And arguably the prosecution’s single most important piece of evidence. | 也是检察官最重要的证据 |
[1:04:17] | If Barr wanted to get caught,he didn’t miss. | 如果巴尔真的想坐牢 他不会射偏 |
[1:04:21] | Either way,it doesn’t make sense. | 怎么想都没有道理 |
[1:04:22] | If he wanted to get away with it,he likely would have | 如果他想脱罪 他会换位置开枪 |
[1:04:25] | and if he wanted to get caught, | 如果他想坐牢… |
[1:04:27] | Barr was incapable of such perfection. | 巴尔不可能那么准 |
[1:04:29] | Or maybe he just got lucky,six shots out of six. | 他走运吧… 六发都正中目标 |
[1:04:32] | That’s what I was willing to accept, | 我本来也这么想 |
[1:04:34] | then those guys took a run at me. | 直到那些人袭击我 |
[1:04:36] | Whoever sent them made a mistake. | 他们犯的第一个错误 |
[1:04:38] | It was just a bar fight. | 那只是酒吧闹事 |
[1:04:41] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[1:04:43] | Or maybe someone got nervous,tried to run me off. | 或者是有人心虚 想吓跑我 |
[1:04:47] | Or put me in a coma,right next to their patsy. | 或是把我打到昏迷 跟那个代罪羔羊躺在一起 |
[1:04:54] | Patsy? | 代罪羔羊? |
[1:04:57] | It was such a great crime scene. | 这么完美的犯罪现场 |
[1:04:59] | No one stopped to think it might be too great. | 竟没有人仔细想想 是不是太完美了 |
[1:05:02] | Not Emerson. | 艾默森没有 |
[1:05:03] | Not your father. | 你爸也没有 |
[1:05:05] | Not even Barr’s own defence attorney. | 连巴尔的辩护律师也没有 |
[1:05:09] | But Barr knew I would, | 但巴尔知道我会起疑 |
[1:05:12] | no matter how much I wanted it to be true. | 无论我多么希望他有罪 |
[1:05:17] | That’s why he asked for me. | 所以他才指定我 |
[1:05:20] | Wait. | 等等… |
[1:05:22] | Are you suggesting… | 你的意思是说… |
[1:05:23] | James Barr is innocent. | 巴尔… 是无辜的 |
[1:05:35] | You can see what this is,can’t you? | 你知道自己在说什么吗? |
[1:05:38] | You’ve got a case in your hands | 你接这个案子 |
[1:05:39] | that may be the last case you’ll ever have | 这可能是你最后的案子 |
[1:05:42] | and you’ll do anything not to hit the bottom of it. | 所以你费尽心思不让它结案 |
[1:05:47] | Helen. | 海伦… |
[1:05:49] | You know,you never should have retired. | 你不应该退休的 |
[1:05:51] | Just,look. Listen. | 你听我说… |
[1:05:53] | For all I know,you were standing at an intersection | 说不定你三天前还站在路口… |
[1:05:54] | with a cardboard sign three days ago. | 拿着纸板乞讨 |
[1:05:56] | And I hired you. Jesus,my father was right. | 我竟然雇用了你 我爸说得对 |
[1:05:59] | – Helen. Helen. – It makes total sense now. | – 海伦 海伦 – 我终于懂了 |
[1:06:01] | It’s the way you live,the way you move around. | 你的生活方式 你的移动方式 |
[1:06:03] | You’re just not cut out for the real world,are you? | 都在逃避现实生活 |
[1:06:06] | Are you afraid you’ll end up like Barr? | 你害怕落得巴尔的下场吗? |
[1:06:08] | – Helen. – Is that what this is? | – 海伦 – 这就是你的? |
[1:06:09] | Look out the window. | 你看窗外 |
[1:06:10] | No,I have work to do. | 不 我有事要忙 |
[1:06:12] | – And you need to leave. – Just humour me. Okay. | – 你快走吧 – 听我的 好吗 |
[1:06:13] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[1:06:16] | – Would you tell me what you see? – I see the same | – 你看到什么? – 我看到… |
[1:06:19] | things I see every day. | 就每天看到的景像 |
[1:06:22] | Well,imagine you’ve never seen it. | 想象从未看过这些 |
[1:06:25] | Imagine you’ve spent your whole life in other parts of the world | 想象你一直在世界其他角落生活 |
[1:06:29] | being told every day you’re defending freedom. | 周遭的人都说 你是在扞卫自由 |
[1:06:31] | And finally you decide you’ve had enough. | 最后你发现你厌倦了 |
[1:06:35] | Time to see what you’ve given up your whole life for. | 是时候看看自己用人生去保护的自由 |
[1:06:38] | Maybe get some of that freedom for yourself. | 可以的话 甚至为自己争取一点 |
[1:06:42] | Look at the people. | 你看那些人 |
[1:06:45] | Now tell me which ones are free. | 你说谁是真正自由的 |
[1:06:49] | Free from debt. | 没有负债 |
[1:06:51] | Anxiety. | 没有烦忧 |
[1:06:52] | Stress. | 没有压力 |
[1:06:54] | Fear. | 没有恐惧 |
[1:06:55] | Failure. Indignity. Betrayal. | 没有失败 屈辱与背叛 |
[1:07:01] | How many wish they were born knowing what they know now? | 有多少人希望自己早知道? |
[1:07:04] | Ask yourself how many would do things | 有多少人愿意会做一样的选择? |
[1:07:06] | the same way all over again? | 一遍又一遍 |
[1:07:09] | And how many would live their lives like me? | 有多少人愿意过我这种日子? |
[1:07:15] | Now look at the silver Audi across the street, | 你看对街那一辆银色奥迪 |
[1:07:18] | the one that’s been following me all day. | 它跟了我一整天 |
[1:07:20] | What does that prove? | 那又代表什么? |
[1:07:22] | Here’s the tag number. How long would it take you to run it? | 这是车牌 多久可以查出来? |
[1:07:25] | At this time of night? I don’t know. An hour? | 这个时间?一个小时? |
[1:07:28] | Do it. | 查吧 |
[1:07:29] | Do it,and then I’ll leave. | 你查 我就离开 |
[1:07:41] | When? | 什么时候? |
[1:07:45] | No,this is my problem now. I’ll handle it. | 不 这是我的问题了 我来接手 |
[1:07:52] | Yeah? | 是 |
[1:07:55] | You’re blown. | 你的身分曝光了 |
[1:07:57] | The lawyer’s running the licence plates. | 那个律师正在查你的车牌 |
[1:08:00] | Yeah. So do it? | 要行动了吗? |
[1:08:03] | Done. | 知道了 |
[1:08:07] | Go to this address. | 去这个地址 |
[1:08:11] | All right,let’s just say that Barr didn’t do it. | 好吧 假设不是他干的 |
[1:08:14] | Or did it ’cause someone put him up to it. | 难道他是被逼的 |
[1:08:16] | Either way,what have you got? | 无所谓 你认为呢? |
[1:08:17] | Conspiracy. | 阴谋 |
[1:08:18] | Yeah,conspiracy to kill five random people? | 随机射杀五个人? |
[1:08:20] | There’s no motive. | 没有动机 |
[1:08:22] | – It’s ridiculous,right? – It’s grassy knoll ludicrous. | – 很荒谬吧? – 和暗杀肯尼迪一样荒唐 |
[1:08:24] | No point looking any further. | 不用再讨论下去 |
[1:08:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:08:28] | Exactly. | 对 |
[1:08:33] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:08:34] | The motive. Just hold onto it. | 杀人动机 你留着 |
[1:08:36] | What are we playing,Clue? | 你在预言吗? |
[1:08:39] | Yeah? | 是 |
[1:08:42] | Give it to me. | 说吧 |
[1:08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:07] | You sure that car was following you all day? | 你确定那辆车跟了你一整天? |
[1:09:10] | As soon as you picked me up. Why? | 从你接我的那一刻起 |
[1:09:16] | 莱本多尔 | |
[1:09:18] | It’s registered to a company called Lebendauer Enterprises. | 登记在莱本多尔企业名下 |
[1:09:23] | 欧琳·亚奇控告莱本多尔企业案 | |
[1:09:32] | A conspiracy to kill five random people? | 你还认为是预谋随机射杀五个人? |
[1:09:37] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[1:09:41] | Four. | 是四个人 |
[1:09:44] | Four random people. | 随机射杀四个人 |
[1:09:47] | To hide one specific target. | 来掩饰一个特定目标 |
[1:10:11] | 欧琳·亚奇 | |
[1:10:13] | Someone needed Oline Archer’s construction business. | 有人想要欧琳·亚奇的建筑事业 |
[1:10:19] | And Oline wouldn’t let it go. | 但欧琳… 不肯放手 |
[1:10:32] | It’s a convincing theory. | 合理的假设 |
[1:10:37] | But it’s just a theory. | 但只是假设 |
[1:10:40] | The first round is the least accurate. The snipers call it a cold shot. | 第一枪最不稳定 狙击兵称为冷枪 |
[1:10:45] | Meanwhile,your eyewitness described a pause | 目击者说第一和第二枪之间 |
[1:10:47] | between the first and second rounds. | 有稍微停顿一下 |
[1:10:50] | The one shot where the killer took his time. | 枪手的第二枪特别放慢速度 |
[1:10:53] | And Oline Archer was the second victim. | 欧琳·亚奇是第二位受害者 |
[1:10:56] | The one shot that mattered. | 那是唯一重要的一枪 |
[1:11:00] | But it’s just a theory. | 但一切只是假设 |
[1:11:03] | This frame was custom made for Barr. | 这个圈套是针对巴尔设计的 |
[1:11:06] | Whoever chose him knew about Baghdad | 看上巴尔的人 一定知道巴格达的事 |
[1:11:08] | and the only one who could have told him about Baghdad | 也只有一个人会说出这段往事 |
[1:11:10] | was Barr himself. | 那就是巴尔本人 |
[1:11:11] | He has at least one friend. A very close one. | 他至少有一个朋友 很亲密的朋友 |
[1:11:15] | Now,you find that friend,you’ll find the real shooter. | 找到他 就能找到真凶 |
[1:11:18] | Find the real shooter? Reacher, | 找到真凶?雷彻 |
[1:11:19] | my job is to present the jury with reasonable doubt. Period. | 我的工作不过是让陪审团有合理的怀疑 |
[1:11:22] | What about catching the guys who really did this? | 怎么去抓住那些人 谁会去做? |
[1:11:24] | – Catching the guys who did this? – Bringing them to justice? | – 谁去抓住那些人 – 把他们绳之以法 |
[1:11:26] | – No,I can’t take this to court. – Exposing the truth. | – 我不可能在法院做这种假设 – 那就揭发真相 |
[1:11:28] | Even if I believed Barr is innocent,it’s not my job. | 就算我相信巴尔无罪 那也不是我的工作 |
[1:11:33] | I am just a lawyer. I’m not a cop. | 我只是律师 不是警察 |
[1:11:39] | And frankly,neither are you. | 坦白说 你也管不了 |
[1:11:45] | I can’t do this any more. | 到此为止吧 |
[1:11:52] | Thanks for the coffee,counsellor. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[1:12:30] | Sandy? | 桑迪? |
[1:12:34] | Wait,it is Sandy,isn’t it? | 你是桑迪吧? |
[1:12:38] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[1:12:41] | Charlie. Jeb’s friend? | 查理 杰柏的朋友? |
[1:12:44] | Oh,come on,don’t break my heart. | 别让我心碎 |
[1:12:47] | I’m sorry,I don’t remember. | 抱歉 我不记得 |
[1:12:50] | Well,we were both pretty wasted. | 我们一起疯过 |
[1:12:55] | Yeah. | 是喔 |
[1:12:58] | – What,you live here? – Just up there. | – 你住这里? – 楼上 |
[1:13:02] | No shit. | 鬼扯 |
[1:13:03] | I just moved in around the back! How crazy is that? | 我刚搬来附近 太夸张了 |
[1:13:07] | It’s wild. | 不错啊 |
[1:13:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:13:11] | Wow! You look great. | 你好漂亮 |
[1:13:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:18] | Well,look,you know,I don’t want to keep you,so… | 我不想耽误你的时间 所以… |
[1:13:21] | Maybe we can grab a drink sometime. | 改天来喝一杯吧 |
[1:13:23] | Yeah,maybe. | 好啊 再约 |
[1:13:25] | Hey,how about tonight? | 今晚怎么样? |
[1:13:28] | I’m meeting some people. | 我有约了 |
[1:13:31] | Okay. Well,some other time,then. | 好吧 改天 |
[1:13:34] | Some other time. | 再找机会 |
[1:13:35] | Do it here. | 现在动手 |
[1:13:37] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:20] | Reacher! | 雷彻 |
[1:14:37] | There’s a gun range in Ohio,targets out to 700 yards. | 俄亥俄州有一个靶场 射程达七百码 |
[1:14:41] | The only range that matches your requirements. | 是唯一符合你条件的靶场 |
[1:14:48] | You should sleep. | 你应该睡一下 |
[1:14:51] | You have a long drive tomorrow, | 你明天要开很久的车 |
[1:14:53] | and I need to go to city hall and pull up Oline’s legal history. | 我还要调出欧琳的诉讼记录 |
[1:14:57] | I wouldn’t do that. Not till I get back. | 要是我就不会 至少等我回来 |
[1:15:01] | If I’m right,someone killed four random people | 如果随机射杀四个人… |
[1:15:04] | so no one would look directly at Oline. | 是为了阻止大家关注欧琳的死 |
[1:15:06] | And if I’m right,just saying her name could get you killed. | 光是说出她的名字 就会引来杀机 |
[1:15:10] | – You saying I should be scared? – Well,are you smart? | – 你是说我该害怕? – 你够聪明吗? |
[1:15:13] | Obviously. | 这还用说 |
[1:15:14] | Then don’t be scared. | 那就不用害怕 |
[1:15:48] | What exactly am I looking for? | 你要找的人是什么类型? |
[1:15:51] | Someone who could kill that girl with one punch. | 可以一拳打死那女孩的人 |
[1:15:55] | Oh,you want the guy in 1109. | 那就是1109号房的房客 |
[1:15:59] | Ernie Johnson. | 恩尼·强森 |
[1:16:02] | You’ll see. | 快回来了吧 |
[1:17:28] | Out of the car! | 下车 |
[1:17:37] | That’s our suspect! Move,move! | 那就是我们的嫌犯 快 |
[1:18:01] | Suspect is headed north on State Route 65. | 嫌犯沿着65号州际公路朝北方逃逸 |
[1:18:04] | I need backup and air support. | 请增派警力与直升机 |
[1:23:38] | Hold up! | 等一下 |
[1:23:39] | All clear! | 没有人 |
[1:24:03] | Oh,God,I just don’t believe it. I don’t believe it! | 哦 天呀 我不相信 这不可能的 |
[1:24:06] | I issued the warrant an hour ago. | 我刚发出通缉令 |
[1:24:07] | According to the victim’s boss, | 根据受害人的老板的话 |
[1:24:09] | Reacher was seen at her place of work this morning. | 雷彻今早出现在她的工作地点 |
[1:24:11] | Where he threatened her boss. | 还出言恐吓她的老板 |
[1:24:12] | The car he was driving tonight belonged to a friend of Jeb Oliver’s. | 雷彻开着杰柏·奥利佛朋友的车 |
[1:24:15] | The man he assaulted. | 车主被欧打过 |
[1:24:17] | No,those guys assaulted Reacher. | 不 那些人先出手的 |
[1:24:19] | Reacher put three more men in the hospital | 到杰柏住处打伤至少三人 |
[1:24:21] | this afternoon at Jeb Oliver’s place. | 今天下午在杰柏·奥利佛的住所 |
[1:24:22] | After arriving in Jeb Oliver’s car. | 雷彻开杰柏·奥利佛的车 |
[1:24:24] | And Jeb hasn’t been seen since he left the hospital. | 杰柏出院后就失踪了 |
[1:24:27] | Helen,if you know where Reacher is,you need to tell us. | 若你知道雷彻在哪 一定要通报我们 |
[1:24:29] | I don’t know where he is. I have not seen him | 我不知道 我没见过他了 |
[1:24:31] | since he left my office a few hours ago. | 几小时前他离开我办公室 |
[1:24:35] | – I think she’s telling the truth. – You think,Dad? Fuck you! | – 她应该没说谎 – 应该?去你的 |
[1:24:38] | Hey,I told you not to go near him. | 我早就劝你离他远一点 |
[1:24:40] | You come into my home and you treat me like I’m an accessory! | 你来我这里 还把我当共犯 |
[1:24:43] | – Please! You know… – All right. All right. Come on. Enough. | – 拜托 你知道的 – 好了 好了 别吵了 |
[1:24:45] | – Look,let me handle it. – I’m not done. | – 听着 我会去调查 – 我还没说完 |
[1:24:46] | You’re both done. Just get out. | 我和你们无话可说 请离开 |
[1:24:53] | This is Helen. | 我是海伦 |
[1:24:54] | – I’m guessing the police are there? – Yep. | – 我猜警察在你那里? – 对 |
[1:24:57] | By your response I’m guessing I have about 30 seconds | 我猜不用30秒 |
[1:24:59] | before you hand them the phone. | 你就会把电话交给他们 |
[1:25:01] | If that. | 很可能 |
[1:25:02] | If you believe someone could frame Barr, | 如果你相信他们能陷害巴尔 |
[1:25:04] | you have to believe they could do the same to me. | 你应该相信 他们也可以陷害我 |
[1:25:06] | I suppose that’s possible. | 这不无可能 |
[1:25:09] | She was a sweet kid,Helen. | 海伦 她是个好女孩 |
[1:25:12] | And they killed her because of me. | 她因我而死 |
[1:25:16] | They want me to run. | 他们希望我逃亡 |
[1:25:19] | But I won’t. | 我偏不 |
[1:25:20] | – I’m going to finish this. – No,that’s not a good idea. | – 我要做个了结 – 不太好吧 |
[1:25:23] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:25:24] | Two things. One,l… | 两件事 第一件事… |
[1:25:28] | I stole your car. | 我偷了你的车 |
[1:25:30] | If you want to end this, | 如果你不想被我连累… |
[1:25:32] | just hang up the phone and report it missing. | 挂完电话就报失 |
[1:25:34] | And I’ll understand. | 我不会怪你 |
[1:25:35] | And anything else? | 还有呢? |
[1:25:37] | I thought I’d be pushing it if I mentioned this earlier. | 我之前本来想说 但你一定很难接受 |
[1:25:39] | Now I guess all bets are off. | 但现在情况不同了 |
[1:25:42] | You need to watch what you say to Emerson and your father. | 跟艾默森或你爸说话要小心点 |
[1:25:45] | I think one of them is in on it. | 我猜其中有一个是内奸 |
[1:25:46] | All right. Thanks for calling. I have to go. | 好了 谢谢你的来电 我要挂了 |
[1:25:49] | Wait. I’ve been followed from day one. | 等一下 我来的第一天就被跟踪 |
[1:25:53] | Only three people knew I was here. | 只有三个人知道我在这里 |
[1:25:54] | Emerson,your father and you. | 艾默森 你爸和你 |
[1:25:58] | You need to ask yourself, | 扪心自问 |
[1:26:00] | who has the most to lose if we clear Barr? | 如果我们让巴尔脱罪 谁的损失最大? |
[1:26:03] | Who tried to warn you off me? | 谁一直劝你远离我? |
[1:26:07] | Of course,I could be wrong. If you think I am, | 我也可能误判 如果你不相信我 |
[1:26:10] | just hand over the phone. | 就把电话给他们 |
[1:26:12] | There’s no sense getting any deeper. | 没必要让自己陷得更深 |
[1:26:14] | Who’s that you’re talking to? | 你在跟谁说话? |
[1:26:17] | The office. | 公司的人 |
[1:26:22] | Are we done? | 没事了吧? |
[1:26:24] | Helen,listen. | 海伦 听我说… |
[1:26:25] | – We need to… – Good night. | – 我们需要 – 晚安 |
[1:26:43] | 欢迎莅临俄亥俄州 | |
[1:27:07] | 辛奇川练靶场 | |
[1:27:43] | You got some fine shooters here. | 你这里满多神射手的 |
[1:27:46] | Fine as frog’s hair. | 好的不多 |
[1:27:48] | Rarer,too. | 厉害的更少 |
[1:27:50] | ‘Cause most of them fellas out there can’t shoot worth a damn. | 多数人都打得很烂 |
[1:27:54] | You ask them to put three rounds in the black,well, | 你要他们连续三发射中黑色区块 |
[1:27:58] | they’ll suck it. | 他们办不到的 |
[1:28:03] | – I’m looking for the owner. – That’d be me. Martin Cash. | – 我想找负责人 – 我就是 马丁·卡什 |
[1:28:06] | Aaron Ward. | 亚伦·伍德 |
[1:28:08] | What can I do you for,Mr Ward? Ward? | 有何贵干 伍德先生? |
[1:28:10] | Yeah. I’m looking for a friend of mine. We served in lraq. | 我想向你打听一个朋友 我们一起服役过 |
[1:28:14] | The guy just dropped off the grid,you know? | 他突然失联了 |
[1:28:16] | – It happens. Yep. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 常有的事 – 是呀 是呀 |
[1:28:17] | Anyway,he was a shooter. | 他曾经是狙击手 |
[1:28:19] | Last I heard,he lived around here somewhere and l… | 我最近听说 他就住在附近的某个地方 所以我 |
[1:28:21] | When did he get out of the Army? | 他何时从陆军退伍? |
[1:28:24] | Well,I didn’t say the Army. | 我没说陆军 |
[1:28:26] | Well,you said you served with him. You’re no jarhead. | 你说你们一起服役 但你不是陆战队 |
[1:28:29] | Man on a flying horse could see that. | 谁都看得出来 |
[1:28:32] | Well,my father was in the Corps,if that helps. | 我父亲是海军陆战队的 如果这也算 |
[1:28:34] | Well,that makes you half human. | 那你也算半个男人了 |
[1:28:39] | Your friend got a name? | 你的朋友叫什么名字? |
[1:28:40] | Yeah. James Barr. | 詹姆斯·巴尔 |
[1:28:43] | James Barr. | 詹姆斯·巴尔… |
[1:28:45] | Never heard of him. | 没听过 |
[1:28:48] | I think you have. | 你应该听过 |
[1:28:51] | I think you’ve been dreading the moment | 你应该很怕 |
[1:28:53] | some cop comes in here asking after him. | 警察来调查他的事 |
[1:28:55] | Because it’s for sure some soccer mom around here | 因为附近家长担心你的靶场 |
[1:28:58] | is more worried about your range than she is about the pool in her backyard | 更甚于她家后院的游泳池 |
[1:29:02] | or the drain cleaner under her sink. | 或是水槽下的通乐 |
[1:29:06] | Wouldn’t matter to her if Barr did his killing 100 miles away, | 就算巴尔是在百里外犯案 如果… |
[1:29:10] | only that he came here to rehearse. | 他来这里练习过 |
[1:29:12] | She’d have a case to shut you down | 家长就有权利让你关门 |
[1:29:14] | and nothing better to do. | 而你一点办法也没有 |
[1:29:17] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[1:29:20] | I want to know who Barr’s friends were. | 我想知道谁是巴尔的朋友 |
[1:29:26] | Those boys out there, | 这里的客人 |
[1:29:28] | they’re mighty touchy when it comes to their constitutional rights. | 对维护自己的宪法权利非常敏感 |
[1:29:32] | Suppose I tell them a cop is in here asking after my members? | 如果我说警察来询问客人隐私… |
[1:29:36] | – I’m not a cop. – What are you? | – 我不是警察 – 不然你是谁? |
[1:29:38] | I work for Barr’s attorney. | 我替巴尔的律师工作 |
[1:29:39] | We have reason to believe he’s innocent. | 我们认为他无罪 |
[1:29:41] | The hell you say. | 你胡说什么 |
[1:29:42] | Be that as it may,I’m the only one who’s bothered to track him this far. | 就算巴尔有罪 也只有我追查到这里 |
[1:29:48] | You help me out,I’ll be in your debt. | 你帮我 算我欠你一份情 |
[1:29:52] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不帮呢? |
[1:29:55] | Maybe you can coach soccer. | 说不定你可以转行教足球 |
[1:30:02] | You put three in the centre and maybe we’ll talk. | 你连续三发正中圆心 我就跟你谈 |
[1:30:06] | 亚伦·伍德 | |
[1:30:07] | Can I have a few to warm up? | 我可以开几枪暖身吗? |
[1:31:33] | Six inches right. | 偏右六寸 |
[1:31:35] | That’s your mulligan,Mr Ward. Play ball! | 刚才就算暖身 伍德先生 发球吧 |
[1:31:39] | Let’s go. | 正式开始吧 |
[1:32:26] | You’re a little rusty,Mr Reacher. | 你很久没练了吧 雷彻先生 |
[1:32:31] | I saw a man by that name shoot for the Wimbledon Cup, | 十年前我看过一位雷彻先生… |
[1:32:33] | what,ten years ago. | 参加温布敦射击杯 |
[1:32:36] | And I’m pretty sure you never played second base for the Yankees | 我很确定你没当过洋基二垒手 |
[1:32:39] | in 1925. | 在1925年 |
[1:32:42] | Now, | 现在… |
[1:32:44] | I’ll answer one question. | 你可以问一个问题 |
[1:32:47] | Who’s your best shooter? | 谁是这里最厉害的射击手? |
[1:32:50] | James Barr. | 詹姆斯·巴尔 |
[1:32:54] | I pulled all these down as soon as I heard about the shooting. | 我听到枪击案就把它们取下 |
[1:33:02] | That’s the best shot | 这是我退伍之后 |
[1:33:04] | I ever seen this side of civilian life. | 见过最棒的打靶成绩 |
[1:33:07] | Suppose I told you Barr wasn’t this good on his best day in the Army. | 如果我告诉你 巴尔在军中没有这么神准呢 |
[1:33:12] | I handed out those targets myself. That’s my scrawl on every one. | 靶纸都是我亲自发的 还有我的笔迹 |
[1:33:15] | Do you hang them downrange,too? | 也是你把靶纸挂在靶区的吗? |
[1:33:17] | What,are you serious? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[1:33:20] | I’m saying it’s possible that Barr had a friend. | 我是说巴尔可能带了朋友 |
[1:33:23] | One who switched the targets on the range. | 那个人动了靶场的靶纸 |
[1:33:25] | Maybe Barr let him. | 也可能是巴尔的意思 |
[1:33:26] | Made him feel like King Shit having his name up on your wall. | 可能觉得名字挂在你家墙上很光荣吧 |
[1:33:30] | I never saw one real shooter who would do that for his own mother. | 没有射手会把这种成绩让给别人 |
[1:33:35] | Unless he was framing his mother for multiple murder | 除非他打算把随机杀人案嫁祸他人 |
[1:33:40] | and using your range to do it. | 而且还利用了你的靶场 |
[1:33:45] | Barr didn’t come alone,did he? | 巴尔不是自己来吧? |
[1:33:49] | You know,one of these nuts is likely to kill you,they find that camera,there. | 如果有疯子客人发现这里有摄影机 很可能会杀了你 |
[1:33:52] | Hell,the camera’s there | 见鬼 装摄影机 |
[1:33:54] | ’cause one of these nuts is likely to kill me… | 就是怕他们杀了我 |
[1:33:58] | There’s Barr. | 那是巴尔 |
[1:34:00] | I always liked him. Always liked him. | 我一直很喜欢他 |
[1:34:02] | There. | 这里… |
[1:34:05] | Him. | 就是他 |
[1:34:09] | That son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:34:17] | Helen Rodin speaking. | 海伦·罗丁 |
[1:34:19] | Got a candidate for our shooter. | 我找到可能的凶手了 |
[1:34:21] | Picture,possible prints | 有照片… 也许还有指纹 |
[1:34:23] | and one pissed- off eyewitness. | 和一位义愤填膺的目击者 |
[1:34:26] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不方便讲话… |
[1:34:28] | Just give me three hours to get back. | 我三小时内回去… |
[1:34:30] | And don’t talk to anyone until I get there. | 这之前别和任何人说话 |
[1:34:32] | I’ll look into that,thanks. | 我会去查 谢谢 |
[1:34:35] | This is just what I could pull this morning. | 这是我今天早上收集的资料 |
[1:34:38] | Tax records,city and state permit applications,contract bids. | 缴税记录 州 市政府的申请许可 以及投标书 |
[1:34:42] | Shell corporation in Georgia. | 设在乔治亚的空壳公司 |
[1:34:44] | That’s the one next to Russia,not Florida. | 是俄罗斯旁边 不是佛罗里达那个 |
[1:34:47] | They work one city at a time,acquiring a local construction concern | 他们一次锁定一个城市 购并当地的建设公司 |
[1:34:51] | just ahead of major civic redevelopment. | 然后迎接都市更新 |
[1:34:53] | They build bridges no one needs. Highways no one uses. | 他们兴建没用的桥梁 没用的公路 |
[1:34:57] | They’re like a cancer. A cell that won’t stop growing. | 他们就像不断蔓延的癌细胞 |
[1:35:03] | They moved 12 times in 15 years. Atlanta,Albuquerque, | 15年内搬了12个地方 亚特兰大 阿尔布开克… |
[1:35:07] | Austin,Oklahoma city,Sacramento. | 奥斯丁 奥克拉荷马 萨克拉曼多 |
[1:35:10] | Always amidst allegations of corruption | 每次都引发贪污渎职的传闻 |
[1:35:13] | including millions of dollars in missing public funds. | 还有数百万不翼而飞的公基金 |
[1:35:17] | And yet never an investigation. Never even an inquiry. | 却从来没被调查 连听证会也没有 |
[1:35:21] | It’s as if Lebendauer Enterprises were above reproach. | 莱本多尔企业仿佛无所不能 |
[1:35:29] | Well,maybe that’s because | 那可能只是 |
[1:35:33] | the allegations come from the competition. | 竞争对手的指控 |
[1:35:37] | Outbid. Bitter. | 挟怨报复 |
[1:35:39] | Like Oline Archer. | 就像欧琳·亚奇 |
[1:35:41] | Or maybe Lebendauer has the cooperation of key officials. | 或者是莱本多尔勾结官员 |
[1:35:45] | And maybe when that cooperation isn’t enough, | 再不然就是计划受阻 |
[1:35:48] | they kill people who won’t be bought off. Like Oline Archer. | 他们就干掉不买帐的人 像欧琳·亚奇 |
[1:35:51] | Helen,how much of this do you honestly believe? | 老实说你相信吗? |
[1:35:54] | It doesn’t matter how much I believe. | 我相不相信并不重要 |
[1:35:56] | It doesn’t even matter how much I can prove. | 我有多少证据也不重要 |
[1:35:58] | It only matters how much is true. | 重要的是 真相是什么 |
[1:36:01] | Do you know how delusional you sound? | 你很像有被害妄想症 |
[1:36:04] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:36:06] | Are you really so set on putting this man to death that you’d ignore… | 为了把那个人送上死刑你宁愿去忽略 你宁愿去忽略… |
[1:36:21] | I pulled all of this paper under my own name. | 这都是我用真名去调阅的资料 |
[1:36:25] | If Jack Reacher’s right, | 如果杰克·雷彻说对了 |
[1:36:28] | my life,your daughter’s life, | 我的性命… 你女儿的性命 |
[1:36:32] | is in danger now. | 正岌岌可危 |
[1:36:35] | Whatever happens to me next is on your head, | 我如果遭遇任何不测 都由你负责 |
[1:36:38] | whether you’re involved or not. | 不管你是不是共谋 |
[1:36:42] | You are the District Attorney and I’ve given you compelling evidence | 你是地方检察官 我提供你可信的证据 |
[1:36:47] | to investigate Lebendauer Enterprises. | 要你调查莱本多尔企业 |
[1:36:49] | Your next move will tell me which side you’re on. | 现在换你表态 你选哪边站 |
[1:36:56] | I see. It’s a test. | 我懂 这是你给我的考验 |
[1:36:58] | Well,this may be hard for you to believe,but I do love you. | 也许你很难相信 但我真的很爱你 |
[1:37:05] | And obviously I’m not going to turn a blind eye, | 我当然不会眼睁睁放着恶行不管 |
[1:37:08] | no matter how absurd I find all of this. | 即使我觉得这一切很荒谬 |
[1:37:11] | So,if you really believe that you’re in danger, | 如果你认为你有危险… |
[1:37:15] | if you believe that, | 如果你这么认为… |
[1:37:18] | then the next order of business, | 那我下一步… |
[1:37:22] | is to put you in protective custody right now. | 就是马上帮你申请保护性拘留 |
[1:37:28] | And how safe will I be if you’re part of it? | 如果你被收买 我还会安全吗? |
[1:37:30] | Jesus,Helen. | 天哪 海伦 |
[1:38:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:38:33] | Business meeting or personal? | 公事还是私事? |
[1:38:35] | Hard to tell them apart. | 公私难分 |
[1:38:37] | I’ll bet. | 我想也是 |
[1:39:30] | 砂石场办公室 | |
[1:39:32] | 来电 匹兹堡地区 | |
[1:39:41] | Helen? | 海伦? |
[1:39:42] | No. | 不是 |
[1:39:45] | Sorry,wrong number. | 抱歉 打错了 |
[1:39:46] | ls this Reacher? | 雷彻吗? |
[1:39:50] | Who is this? | 你哪位? |
[1:39:55] | ls this Reacher? | 你是雷彻吗? |
[1:40:02] | It’s you. The guy from the car. | 是你 开车跟踪我的人 |
[1:40:08] | It’s your boyfriend. | 你男朋友打电话来 |
[1:40:11] | Reacher,is it you? | 雷彻 是你吗? |
[1:40:14] | Helen,are you hurt? | 海伦 有没有受伤? |
[1:40:15] | Well,she’s gonna be if you’re not here in one hour. | 你没有在一个小时内过来她就惨了 |
[1:40:18] | Do I have to tell you how this works? | 不用告诉你游戏规则吧? |
[1:40:20] | You’ll bounce me around to make sure I’m not followed, | 你让我东奔西走 甩掉跟踪 |
[1:40:22] | then walk me into an ambush and kill me. | 再让我走进陷阱 然后做掉我 |
[1:40:24] | Aw,you ruined my surprise. | 干嘛说出我为你准备的惊喜 |
[1:40:27] | Well,I can do one better. | 我可以给你更大的惊喜 |
[1:40:29] | I went down to the gun range at Hinge Creek. | 我去过辛奇川靶场 |
[1:40:32] | I got the picture,prints,and I’m going to the Feds. | 拿到了你的照片和指纹 即将交给联邦调查局 |
[1:40:35] | The lawyer’s all yours. | 那个律师任你处置 |
[1:40:41] | Get the Zec. | 快去找齐克 |
[1:40:52] | On second thought,I’d like to kill you. | 我考虑了一下 我要干掉你 |
[1:40:54] | Let’s say winner take all. | 赢家通吃 |
[1:40:56] | Listen to me,you prick. | 听着 你这杂碎 |
[1:40:57] | I will kill this bitch if you’re not here in one… | 你再不来 我就杀了… |
[1:41:00] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:41:08] | You think I’m a hero? | 你觉得我是英雄? |
[1:41:10] | I am not a hero. I’m a drifter with nothing to lose. | 我不是英雄 我只是已经豁出去的过客 |
[1:41:14] | You killed that girl to put me in a frame. | 你杀了那女孩就为了嫁祸给我 |
[1:41:17] | I mean to beat you to death and drink your blood from a boot. | 我本来就打算把你活活打死 |
[1:41:22] | Now,this is how it’s going to work. You’re gonna give me the address | 我来告诉你要怎么做 把地址给我… |
[1:41:26] | and I’ll be along when I am damn good and ready. | 我准备好就会来找你 |
[1:41:28] | If she doesn’t answer the phone when I call this number, | 如果我打来她没接… |
[1:41:31] | if I even think you’ve hurt her, | 或者让我觉得你有伤害她… |
[1:41:33] | I disappear. | 我就会消失… |
[1:41:34] | And if you’re smart,that scares you,because I’m in your blind spot | 如果你够聪明 就该感到害怕 因为你明我暗 |
[1:41:39] | and I have nothing better to do. | 而且我还满闲的 |
[1:41:50] | You got a pen? | 你有笔吗? |
[1:41:53] | Don’t need one. | 不需要 |
[1:42:58] | If I had a dollar for every time the Army called the Corps for help. | 为什么陆战队总是要帮陆军擦屁股 |
[1:43:05] | – You have something for me? – Yeah. | – 有帮我准备东西吧? – 有 |
[1:43:08] | Here. | 拿去 |
[1:43:14] | You’re kidding,right? | 别闹了 |
[1:43:15] | Just because I saw you shoot ten years ago | 就算我看过你十年前射击的样子 |
[1:43:16] | doesn’t mean I’ll let you kill some asshole with my gun. | 也不代表我要借你枪去做掉那些人渣 |
[1:43:20] | I told you how serious this was. | 我说过这次非同小可 |
[1:43:22] | And I showed up,didn’t l? | 我不是来了吗? |
[1:43:25] | So let’s get to it. | 干正事吧 |
[1:43:28] | Now,your shooter will be | 狙击手… |
[1:43:29] | right up there behind those lights. Okay? | 会躲在那里 背光 掩护这两条路 |
[1:43:32] | He can cover both roads coming and going. | 来回的监视 |
[1:43:36] | And kill you just as soon as you stand up. | 你站起来就死定了 |
[1:43:39] | Well,can you take him out? | 你可以干了他吗? |
[1:43:41] | What,to dinner you mean? | 什么?约会吗? |
[1:43:45] | Look,I don’t know the type of people you normally associate with,Reacher. | 听着 我不清楚你的交友状况 |
[1:43:49] | But I’m not in the habit of driving out to the boonies at the drop of a hat | 但我绝非那种一时兴起 就会开车到荒郊野外 |
[1:43:55] | and just picking off some total strangers,all right? | 随便干掉陌生人的人 懂吗? |
[1:43:59] | Anyway,I can’t see anything,not with them lights up. | 再说灯亮着 我什么也看不见 |
[1:44:02] | So shoot them out. | 那就把灯灭了 |
[1:44:04] | Yeah,sure. And then he knows right where I am. | 当然 然后他就知道我在哪里 |
[1:44:07] | I might as well set myself on fire. | 我不如先在这里生个火 |
[1:44:10] | No,sir. I’ll start shooting when he does. | 不要 等他开枪我再开枪 |
[1:44:16] | And how do you propose we get him started? | 怎么引他开枪? |
[1:44:18] | Well,you could always start running. | 你就跑给他射呀 |
[1:44:30] | What’s wrong with your eye? | 你的眼睛没事吧? |
[1:44:31] | I’m saving my night vision. | 我在酝酿夜视能力 |
[1:44:36] | Hey,Gunny,you mind if I ask you kind of a personal question? | 上士 我可以问你私人问题吗? |
[1:44:40] | What,you don’t think I can shoot any more? | 你以为我忘了怎么射击吗? |
[1:44:43] | It is a perishable skill. | 射击能力可是随年龄变弱的 |
[1:44:45] | Yeah,well, | 也是啦… |
[1:44:47] | the sun will be up in an hour. | 再一小时就要天亮了 |
[1:44:51] | Let’s get going. | 行动吧 |
[1:45:09] | I heard them call you the Zec. | 我听到他们叫你齐克 |
[1:45:12] | That means “prisoner.” | 那是囚犯的意思 |
[1:45:15] | Yes? | 是吗? |
[1:45:19] | Tell me,killing all those people, | 杀了那些人 |
[1:45:22] | I have to believe the money you’re making | 我相信你赚的钱 |
[1:45:23] | can’t possibly be enough to just… | 不可能足够用来 |
[1:45:25] | Enough? | 够? |
[1:45:26] | There is no such thing. | 没这回事 |
[1:45:28] | We take what can be taken. | 有多少就拿多少 |
[1:45:31] | This is what we do. | 这就是我们的生存之道 |
[1:45:35] | And you? | 还有你 |
[1:45:38] | This one I think I understand,but you? | 他 我可以理解 但你呢? |
[1:45:41] | Why’d you do it? | 你干嘛同流合污? |
[1:45:42] | You make it sound like I had a choice. | 听起来好像我有选择权 |
[1:45:45] | Oh,didn’t you? | 难道你没有? |
[1:45:49] | You’ll see. | 你会懂的 |
[1:45:55] | You should know I’ve taken steps,that if anything happens… | 我可是有防范措施 如果我出了意外 |
[1:45:58] | If anything happens to you,it will happen in front of your father | 如果你出意外 一定会在你爸面前 |
[1:46:02] | while he begs for your life. | 他会求我饶了你 |
[1:46:06] | You should never have involved him. | 你不应该连累他 |
[1:46:09] | Now you will have to convince him to forget,for your sake | 你应该请他忘记那些 为了你好 |
[1:46:13] | and for his. | 也为了他好 |
[1:46:16] | You say nothing,but I see defiance in your eyes. | 你不说话 但眼神似乎在挑衅我 |
[1:46:20] | That is a look I have seen many,many times. | 这种表情我看多了 |
[1:46:23] | When the soldier comes, | 等那个军人来 |
[1:46:26] | when you watch how he dies,it will change you. | 当你看到他是怎么死的 你就会改变想法 |
[1:46:29] | You will want to forget me then. | 你就会想要忘记我 |
[1:46:42] | Reacher? | 雷彻? |
[1:46:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:46:45] | They’re ready for you. | 他们准备对付你了 |
[1:46:47] | They’d like to think so. | 这是他们一贯的想法 |
[1:46:49] | Don’t do this. Please don’t do this. Not for me. | 拜托你别来 别为我而来 |
[1:46:52] | Listen,Helen,they’re not gonna | 海伦 他们不会… |
[1:46:54] | hurt you until they have me. And that’s never going to happen. | 伤害你的 除非抓到我 但他们永远抓不到我 |
[1:46:58] | You hear me? | 有听到吗? |
[1:47:00] | You just hang in there. | 乖乖待在那里 |
[1:47:03] | ‘Cause I’m coming to get you. | 我会来救你 |
[1:47:07] | Now say you believe me. | 说你相信我 |
[1:47:09] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[1:47:43] | This was a bad idea. | 这不是个好主意… |
[1:48:03] | Any time now,Gunny. | 开枪吧 上士 |
[1:48:20] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[1:48:33] | Where the hell are you,Gunny? | 你在搞什么啊 上士? |
[1:51:45] | 砂石场办公室 | |
[1:51:47] | 行政中心 | |
[1:52:53] | Suck it! | 吃屎吧 |
[1:53:06] | You should go. | 你先走吧 |
[1:53:51] | Toss it. | 把枪放下 |
[1:56:51] | I know you’re in there,Emerson. | 我知道你在里面 艾默森 |
[1:56:56] | It was staring me right in the face. | 太明显了 |
[1:57:01] | The one piece that just didn’t fit. | 就是你… 一直困扰着我 |
[1:57:05] | The quarter. | 那枚硬币 |
[1:57:09] | Nobody would have thought to dump that meter. | 没人会想要检验计时器的硬币 |
[1:57:14] | Not even me. | 连我也没想到 |
[1:57:59] | You were wrong about my father. | 你错怪我父亲了 |
[1:58:03] | I wouldn’t make a big thing of it. | 这是小事 |
[1:58:22] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[1:58:23] | That’s John Doe Number Two. | 他就是幕后主使者 |
[1:58:25] | The man on the grassy knoll. The thing under the bed. | 一个阴沉可怕的老人 |
[1:58:30] | They call him the Zec. | 他们都叫他齐克 |
[1:58:31] | Zec? Prisoner. | 齐克?囚犯… |
[1:58:35] | What’s your real name? | 你的本名呢? |
[1:58:39] | I was born in October. | 我十月出生… |
[1:58:41] | When I get to my birthday,I’m gonna pull the trigger. | 等数到我生日那天 我就会扣下扳机 |
[1:58:44] | One. Two. 1… 2… | |
[1:58:46] | Chelovek. Zec Chelovek. | 柴洛维克 齐克柴洛维克 |
[1:58:51] | Chelovek? | 柴洛维克? |
[1:58:53] | Chelovek? Human. | 柴洛维克?人的意思… |
[1:58:57] | Prisoner Human Being. | 囚犯… 人… |
[1:59:00] | – That’s your real name? – That is all I remember. | – 这是你的本名? – 我只记得这样 |
[1:59:06] | Call the police. | 报警 |
[1:59:11] | Were you really going to shoot him? | 你本来真的想杀他? |
[1:59:15] | I knew I wouldn’t have to. | 我知道我不需要 |
[1:59:17] | One look at this guy and you know he’ll do anything to survive. | 我一眼就知道他会不择手段求生存 |
[1:59:22] | One look at me and you know I’m not bluffing. | 他一眼就知道我不是在开玩笑 |
[1:59:24] | Yes,I have an emergency at… | 我想要报案… |
[1:59:28] | Yes,I’ll hold. | 好 我等 |
[1:59:33] | We’re in no hurry. | 不用急 |
[1:59:37] | With a name like yours,you’re gonna feel right at home. | 用你的名字坐牢一定会很开心 |
[1:59:39] | Prison? In America? | 在美国坐牢? |
[1:59:42] | A retirement home. If I go to prison at all. | 根本就是养老院… 如果我真的坐牢 |
[1:59:47] | You think you’re gonna walk? | 你以为你会没罪? |
[1:59:48] | You are a homeless drifter wanted for murder. | 你是遭到通缉的流浪汉 |
[1:59:51] | Meanwhile,I am an old man in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 我只是个刚好路过的老头 |
[1:59:56] | Thanks to you,who is left to say othewise? Who? | 因为你 还好没有人活下来作证 |
[2:00:00] | Yes,hello? Yes,there’s… I have an emergency. | 对 这里有紧急事件 |
[2:00:04] | We’ll see which one of us goes to prison. | 看看我们谁会坐牢 |
[2:00:06] | There are maybe three,four people dead. | 大概死了三 四个人 |
[2:00:10] | – Okay. – My bet? | – 好 – 我觉得呢? |
[2:00:13] | Neither one. | 没人会坐牢 |
[2:00:18] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[2:00:24] | What’s it look like? | 你看不出来吗? |
[2:00:27] | What about the truth? | 你不查明真相吗? |
[2:00:28] | What about getting the guys who really did this? | 你不缉捕真凶… |
[2:00:31] | What about bringing him to justice? | 让他接受公平审判吗? |
[2:00:34] | I just did. | 这不是做了吗? |
[2:00:43] | What about clearing Barr? What about clearing you? | 你不为巴尔洗刷罪名… 不为你自己平反吗? |
[2:00:47] | I have faith you’ll sort it out. | 我相信你会搞定的 |
[2:00:48] | And I hear you have an in with the local D.A. | 听说你可以影响地方检察官 |
[2:00:50] | But what happens to you in the meantime? | 那你要怎么办? |
[2:00:53] | I keep moving. Same as always. | 像以前一样 消声匿迹 |
[2:00:55] | Wait,is that my car? | 等一下 那是我的车吗? |
[2:01:04] | This the lady? | 她就是那位小姐? |
[2:01:06] | Helen Rodin,Martin Cash. | 海伦·罗丁 马丁·卡什 |
[2:01:08] | A pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[2:01:11] | You look like hell there,Army. | 你看起来很惨 陆军 |
[2:01:13] | You asked if I was afraid I’d end up like Barr. I’m not. | 你问我怕不怕落得巴尔的下场 我不怕 |
[2:01:17] | I’m afraid I’ll end up like this guy. | 我倒是怕变成他 |
[2:01:19] | There’s a lot of dead bodies out here. So let’s get to it. | 有太多尸体 我们快走吧 |
[2:01:22] | – We should probably go. – Wait. That’s it? | – 是该走了 – 等等 就这样? |
[2:01:25] | It’s just over? | 结束了? |
[2:01:27] | – You’ll be all right,counsellor. – No. | – 你不会有事的 – 这怎么行 |
[2:01:29] | No. What if I need you? How will I find you? | 万一我需要你帮忙呢?要怎么找你? |
[2:01:32] | You don’t need me. | 你不需要我 |
[2:01:35] | Not any more. | 再也不需要我了 |
[2:01:39] | Get her number. Let’s go! | 跟她要电话号码 走吧 |
[2:01:57] | I’m Helen Rodin,your attorney. | 我是海伦·罗丁 你的律师 |
[2:02:00] | This conversation is protected by attorney-client privilege. | 以下谈话 受到律师暨委托人保密权利所保护 |
[2:02:04] | You understand what that means? | 听得懂我的意思? |
[2:02:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[2:02:06] | Now,the police didn’t talk to you,did they? | 警察没找你谈过吧? |
[2:02:08] | They’re not allowed to do that without me here. | 我不在场 警察不得找你谈话 |
[2:02:14] | How bad was it? | 我犯了什么重罪? |
[2:02:18] | How many did l… | 杀了多少人? |
[2:02:20] | You don’t remember anything about the incident? | 你都不记得了吗? |
[2:02:26] | No. | 不记得 |
[2:02:28] | But I could hear the nurses talking to those cops out there. | 但我听到护士和警察的对话 |
[2:02:36] | I don’t even remember wanting to do it! | 我甚至不记得我想杀人 |
[2:02:43] | Look,I’m not gonna fight this. | 我不会辩驳 |
[2:02:46] | If they say I done it,then I did. | 如果他们说是我干的 就是我干的 |
[2:02:49] | I done things before. | 这不是第一次了 |
[2:02:54] | I did something bad. | 我做过坏事 |
[2:02:58] | Real bad. | 罪大恶极的事 |
[2:03:03] | A long time ago. | 好久以前 |
[2:03:08] | And I got away with it. | 但我脱罪了 |
[2:03:17] | James, | 詹姆斯… |
[2:03:19] | how well do you know this place? | 认得这个地方吗? |
[2:03:32] | Pretty well. | 很熟悉 |
[2:03:34] | And how do you think you would have done it? | 你会怎么下手? |
[2:03:39] | I guess | 我猜… |
[2:03:46] | I would have parked up on the highway. | 我会把车停在公路上 |
[2:03:49] | The sun would be at my back that time of day. | 这个时候应该会背光 |
[2:03:53] | I got a van. | 我有辆车 |
[2:03:55] | Set up in back. | 从后座开枪 |
[2:03:58] | Wouldn’t have to worry about my brass. | 就不用担心弹壳问题 |
[2:04:02] | Get away real clean,too. | 不会留下蛛丝马迹 |
[2:04:08] | That sound about right? | 我是这样下手的吧? |
[2:04:11] | Sounds as if you know your stuff. | 你听起来还挺专业的 |
[2:04:18] | I forget your name. | 我忘了你的名字 |
[2:04:20] | It’s Helen. | 我是海伦 |
[2:04:23] | Helen Rodin. | 海伦·罗丁 |
[2:04:30] | You’re going to be okay,James. | 你不会有事的 詹姆斯 |
[2:04:33] | I am gonna take care of you. | 我会保护你 |
[2:04:35] | You can’t protect me. | 你保护不了我 |
[2:04:40] | No one can. | 谁都保护不了我 |
[2:04:42] | From what? | 你在怕什么? |
[2:04:44] | From who? | 你在怕谁? |
[2:04:47] | There’s this guy. | 有个男人 |
[2:04:52] | He’s a kind of cop. | 感觉像警察 |
[2:04:56] | At least he used to be. | 他以前的确是 |
[2:04:59] | He doesn’t care about the law. | 他不在乎法律 |
[2:05:02] | He doesn’t care about proof. | 他不在乎证据 |
[2:05:05] | He only cares about what’s right. | 他只问对错 |
[2:05:08] | Look at me when I’m talking to you! | 我在跟你说话 看着我 |
[2:05:10] | He knows what I did. | 他知道我的过去 |
[2:05:13] | He knows where I am. | 他知道我的现在 |
[2:05:16] | And this guy,he made me a promise. | 这个人… 曾警告过我 |
[2:05:19] | I said,shut your mouth! | 我说过了 闭上你的嘴 |
[2:05:21] | If I ever got in trouble again, | 如果我再惹麻烦… |
[2:05:25] | he’d be there. | 他就会来解决我 |