Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第10季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第10季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] – Got everything? – I think so. -都带齐东西了吗 -应该都带齐了
[00:19] – Ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -好了
[00:27] Honey… you okay? 亲爱的… 你还好吗
[00:33] Honey? 亲爱的
[00:36] Daddy? 爸爸
[00:39] Harry. 哈利
[00:41] Harry. 哈利
[00:47] Holy shit. 我操
[00:49] What? 怎么了
[00:52] – Where’s my computer? – I don’t know. -我电脑在哪 -不知道
[00:53] I don’t… it’s in the back, I think. 我不… 应该在后车厢
[00:56] What the hell are you doing? 你到底要干嘛
[00:57] I need to find my computer. I need to write. 在找电脑 我要写下来
[00:58] – Right now? – I can see it. -现在吗 -我能看到它
[01:01] I see it all. The whole thing is finally clear in my head. 剧本已经清清楚楚地印在我的脑子里了
[01:04] Harry. 哈利
[01:05] Harry! 哈利
[01:12] – Mom? – It’s okay. -妈妈 -没事
[01:15] It’s okay, sweetie. It’s okay. 没事 宝贝
[02:10] It’s too hard. 太难拉了
[02:11] No, you’ll get it if you keep practicing, sweetheart. 熟能生巧 勤能补拙 宝贝
[02:13] You always do. 你向来如此
[02:14] What if I don’t? What if I never get it? 如果我还是不行呢 一直拉不会呢
[02:20] When are we leaving here? 我们什么时候离开这里
[02:22] I don’t know. Daddy seems inspired. 不知道 你爸正文思泉涌
[02:25] So we have to support him. 我们得支持他
[02:27] I saw him take something. 我看到他吃了什么东西
[02:29] What do you mean? 什么意思
[02:31] Daddy. I saw him take a pill. 我看到爸爸嗑药了
[02:34] Maybe it’s Adderall. 可能是阿得拉
[02:36] I hear some kids take it to focus. 我听说有些小孩靠磕它来保持专注
[02:39] Maybe I can take one. 我也想试试
[02:41] No. No. 不行
[02:43] No, you just keep practicing. 你只需要继续练习就好
[02:49] Harry. 哈利
[02:52] Honey. 亲爱的
[02:53] One second, I’m almost done. 等下 我马上就写完了
[02:54] With what? 写完什么
[02:55] The pilot. The whole thing. 试播节目的剧本
[02:56] Well, that’s not possible. 怎么可能
[02:57] You’ve been writing for, what, like, four hours? 你才写了四小时而已
[03:00] I know. 就是这么牛
[03:01] Harry, Alma said that… 哈利 阿尔玛说…
[03:03] she saw you take something. 她看到你嗑药
[03:06] Are you on speed? 你是不是磕嗨了
[03:07] What? No, of course not. 什么 当然没有
[03:09] – I’m not on speed. – Well, then what did you take? -我才没磕药呢 -那你吃的什么东西
[03:11] Because you must have taken something. 你肯定吃了什么东西
[03:12] Why, because I couldn’t possibly be talented enough to finish this… 为什么这么说 就因为我没本事写完剧本…
[03:15] Unless I was on drugs? Is that what you think of me? 除非我嗑药了 你就是这么看我的吗
[03:16] That is not what I think of you, 我不是这个意思
[03:17] but this is very extreme, Harry. 哈利 四小时写完一个剧本来就很难
[03:20] I saw you take something, Daddy. 爸爸 我看到你嗑了什么
[03:22] Don’t be jealous because I found inspiration 你就是嫉妒我来了灵感
[03:24] and you can’t play fucking Paganini! 但是自己连他妈的帕加尼尼都拉不成
[03:31] Honey, I’m sorry. 对不起 宝贝
[03:32] Honey, honey, I’m so sorry. 宝贝 真的对不起
[03:33] I didn’t mean that. That… 我不是这个意思 我…
[03:35] What the fuck, Harry? 去你的 哈利
[03:37] I’m sorry. That was crazy. 对不起 我刚才失态了
[03:39] I… I’m not myself. I mean… 我… 控制不住自己 我…
[03:42] These pages… they just exploded out of me. 故事剧情… 在我的脑子里不断涌现
[03:46] And they are fucking so good! 而且每一个都很精彩
[03:50] I’m happy for you. 我真替你高兴
[03:52] – Can we leave now? – Not yet. -我们能走了吧 -再等等
[03:54] I have this other idea for episode two 第二集我已经有些思路了
[03:55] and I just wanna outline it tonight. 我今晚就要写个大纲出来
[03:56] You killed a man in our sunroom! 你他妈刚在阳光间里杀了个人
[03:59] And the sheriff said it was the first violent crime 警官也说了那是镇子上这几年里
[04:01] that’s happened in this town in years. 发生的第一件暴力犯罪事件
[04:03] – I eliminated the danger. – What? -我帮她打击了罪犯 -什么东西
[04:06] I didn’t wanna say this because emotions were high, 我本来不想说这个 因为我们现在情绪很不稳定
[04:08] but you know, if you walk out on this job, 但是如果你辞了这份工作
[04:10] it’s gonna be very difficult for you to get another one. 你就很难再找到下一份工
[04:12] Not after bailing on the last one you had. 因为别人都会觉得你是个半途而废的人
[04:15] Come on, I couldn’t get inspired. 拜托 我只是没灵感而已
[04:16] They were pushy clients with terrible taste. 是客户自己脾气不好 品味不佳
[04:20] They didn’t understand minimalism at all! 他们完全不理解极简抽象艺术
[04:23] Or a monochromatic blush color scheme… 还有纯红色调装修…
[04:26] thank you very much… which is very now, by the way. 我太他妈感谢你了… 尤其是现在
[04:29] And I think I have a very good excuse for not finishing this one! 我有充足的理由临时推掉这个活
[04:33] Honey, please just give me another day or two. 宝贝 求你了 再给我一两天时间
[04:36] Or two? Or two? 两天 他妈还要两天
[04:37] For fuck’s sake, Doris, why can’t you just support me? 操 多丽丝 就不能支持下我吗
[06:23] Hey. I’m sorry about before. 宝贝 我为之前的事道歉
[06:27] You are… 你是个…
[06:29] much, much more talented than I am. 非常 非常有天赋的人 我自愧不如
[06:34] – Come eat your sandwiches. – Oh, I’m not hungry, thanks. -来吃了你的三明治 -我不饿 谢谢
[06:36] You need to eat. You too, Missy. 你得吃了它 你也是 丫头
[06:55] You okay? 没事吧
[06:58] What happened? 怎么了
[07:04] – What was that, turkey? Ohh… – Yeah. -里面夹的什么 火鸡吗 -对啊
[07:06] Something about the taste made me sick. 这味道我一吃就想吐
[07:11] It smells fine to me. 我闻着没啥问题
[07:15] Can I have the room, please? I’m not finished. 让我独处吧 剧本还没写完
[07:24] Come on, I’ll take it upstairs. 来 我们上楼吃
[07:27] Let’s go. 我们走
[09:17] This is really good. 剧本写得不错
[09:18] Thanks, I know. 肯定的 谢了
[09:21] Can I see more? 后续有吗
[09:22] Yeah, sure. I’m almost done. 有 我马上就写完了
[09:25] With all of it? 全部吗
[09:32] Hey, what is happening? This isn’t normal. 到底怎么了 你不对劲
[09:38] I don’t know. It’s this place. It’s my muse. 我也不清楚 这地方就如我的缪斯女神
[09:42] I thought I was. 我还以为我才是
[09:48] Always. 一直都是你
[09:51] I’m sorry. 对不起
[09:53] I’m sorry. I’ve been a jerk. 对不起 我之前太混蛋了
[09:56] Uh, the lead character is kind of a… 因为剧本主角是个…
[10:00] antihero, and I think I’m just… 反英雄 所以我…
[10:03] channeling him a little too much. 入戏太深了
[10:05] Will you at least eat something? 那你能吃点东西吗
[10:07] – You are gonna collapse. – I’m not hungry. -你身体要撑不住了 -我不饿
[10:12] You’re a liar. 你骗人
[10:14] You’re a liar. 你个大骗子
[10:15] You did take some kind of speed. I… 你肯定嗑药了 我…
[10:20] Writing like this. 奋笔疾书
[10:22] Acting like an asshole. No appetite. 行为异常 食欲不振的
[10:26] Okay, you want me to eat, 好 你想我吃
[10:28] I will… I will go grab some stuff from the market. Okay? 我… 马上就去超市里买点吃的 行了吧
[10:33] My fingers are exhausted anyway. 反正我键盘也敲累了
[10:38] Want anything? 需要带点什么吗
[11:43] Get away from me! Get away from me! 离我远点 滚远点
[12:38] Thought you were gettin’ out of town. 我还以为你搬走了呢
[12:40] Oh, yeah. 还没
[12:41] Looks like you had a change of plans. 看来你改变主意了
[12:43] Going keto? 要做生酮减肥吗
[12:45] Nah, just feeling a craving. 没有 就是单纯想吃肉
[12:47] Right. 好吧
[12:49] Writing going well all of a sudden? 近来写作顺利吗
[12:51] Yeah, actually. How’d you know? 很顺利 你怎么知道
[13:01] You took it! 你嗑药了
[13:03] Bet your softie dick feels nice and hard now 你软趴趴的金针菇估计已经
[13:05] getting some of that sweet blood flow. 充血硬成杏鲍菇了吧
[13:09] Why’d you do that? 为什么要嗑药
[13:11] You shouldn’t have done that, motherfucker! 你会后悔的 傻逼
[13:13] What, were you thirsty? 你现在觉得饥渴难耐吧
[13:15] You never knew thirsty before now! 以后你就知道错了
[13:19] You fuckface! 你个大傻逼
[15:17] Oh, it’s so good. 太棒了
[15:21] it’s so good. 太精彩了
[15:25] – Are we staying here now? – I don’t know. -我们要在这住下了吗 -我也不知道
[15:27] Daddy and I need to talk about it tomorrow. 我和爸爸明天要商量一下
[15:30] Do you want to leave? 你想搬走吗
[15:32] – Yes. – Yeah, I want to too. -想 -我也是
[15:34] The thing is, I have known your dad 主要是 我和你爸
[15:35] for a long time, and he’s a really good writer. 我们认识好久了 他是个很优秀的作家
[15:39] Much better than he gets credit for. 他成名之前更加优秀
[15:41] And I’ve never seen him inspired like he is right now. 我从没见过他这么兴奋的样子
[15:43] He usually agonizes over five pages 他以前写个五页纸
[15:46] for two or three days. 都要焦虑两三天
[15:48] I don’t want to be here, but I also… 我也不想待在这 但我也不想…
[15:51] I don’t want to get in the way of whatever has gotten into him. 不想做你爸爸的绊脚石
[15:56] He’s never mean to me. 他以前都不会吼我
[15:58] I know he feels terrible about that. 我知道他也很难过
[16:01] Let’s just give him some space 我们先给他一些空间
[16:03] to be an asshole artist for a couple of days, 让他做几天操蛋艺术家
[16:07] and I am sure this fever of his will break. 他一定会变好的
[16:12] – Mom? – Yeah? -妈妈 -怎么了
[16:14] Do you think if I took one of the pills that Daddy took, 我要是吃一粒爸爸嗑的药
[16:16] I could play Paganini better than everyone? 我的帕加尼尼就能拉得比别人都好吗
[16:19] There’s no magic pill for greatness, sweetheart. 这世上没有捷径 宝贝
[16:23] Come here. 过来
[16:25] Okay, what do you think of a couch in one of these, 你觉得这个颜色的沙发
[16:30] and the wall in this? 和这个颜色的墙纸搭吗
[16:32] Looks like the same color. 它们看着没差别
[16:34] What? No. 不 有区别
[16:35] They are slightly different. 它们还是有点细微差别
[16:38] It’s called “tone on tone”. 这叫”异谱同色”
[16:39] A lot of the Instagram design accounts are featuring it right now. 现在图享上很多人都在用
[16:45] This one feels like a cactus. 这张摸着像仙人掌粗糙
[16:47] And this one feels like you would slide right off of it. 这张摸着很滑 人站在上面会滑倒的那种
[16:51] Okay, thank you. 好吧 我谢谢你了
[16:55] Okay, bed. 好啦 睡觉吧
[16:59] Okay. 好
[17:04] – I love you. – Love you too. -爱你 -我也爱你
[17:06] Night night. 晚安
[17:43] Nothing feels better than those first few nights on the Muse. 没什么比灵感爆发的前几晚更让人激动了
[17:47] That’s what we should call it, by the way… 我们称这种灵感…
[17:48] the Muse. 缪斯
[17:49] He’s going to have to upgrade his diet 如果他想保持这种灵感不消散的话
[17:51] if he wants to keep feeling that way. 就需要改善自己的饮食
[17:54] Speaking of which, Belle o’ the ball, 说到这 美丽的贝尔女士
[17:56] I’m hungies. 我饿了
[17:58] Let’s go up the Cape and find a snack. 我们去科德角解解馋
[18:28] Did you sleep? 你睡觉了吗
[18:30] No. 没有
[18:31] Oh, my God, it’s brilliant. 我的天 简直是个杰作
[18:34] I’ve never heard you so cocky. 从来没听你这么自夸
[18:35] I always wondered 当我看到或读到优秀的作品时
[18:37] when I saw or read great writing, 我总是在想
[18:39] “Where did that come from?” “这到底是怎么写出来的”
[18:40] You know, how can Tarantino or Sorkin 同样的故事
[18:43] say the same things that other writers say, 昆丁·塔伦蒂诺或者艾伦·索金的版本
[18:45] just in a way that’s so much… better? 怎么就比其他编剧的版本要… 好得多呢
[18:49] Now you know? 你现在知道了吗
[18:50] Agh, something opened up in my mind… 有什么东西 让我豁然开朗…
[18:54] like finding a secret door in your house that leads to a… 就像在自家房子里打开了通往…
[18:58] a palace of words and ideas and imagination. 文字 奇思妙想和想象力的宫殿
[19:03] I was living in a two-bedroom apartment, 我以前住的是两室的公寓
[19:05] and now I’m in Versailles. 现在 我住在凡尔赛宫
[19:10] I just sent everything off to Ursula. 我刚刚把写好的都发给厄休拉
[19:12] Great. So we can leave now? 很好 我们现在可以离开了吗
[19:14] Maybe in a day or two. 可能一两天之内吧
[19:15] Definitely by the end of the week. 这周末一定可以走
[19:17] Jesus. 天
[19:19] Harry. 哈利
[19:20] Alma is terrified here. 阿尔玛害怕待在这里
[19:22] And frankly, so am I. 说实话 我也是
[19:25] I want to… I want to support you in this. 我想… 想支持你的工作
[19:27] But a week? It’s asking too much of us. 但是一个星期 这个要求过分了
[19:30] Doris, it was just drug addicts looking for electronics, okay? 多丽丝 只不过是一些有毒瘾的人找药嗑罢了
[19:34] No one’s bothered us for a week. 一星期没有人会来打扰我们的
[19:36] Do I want to stay? No, but I… 你以为我想留下来吗 不想 但是我…
[19:38] But, but, but, what? 但是 什么但是
[19:42] – You guys go. I’ll stay. – No. No. -你们走吧 我留下来 -不行 不可以
[19:44] You will write yourself to death if you stay here. 如果你留下来会写死在这儿
[19:48] Fuck! 操
[19:50] Shit! 滚
[19:57] Harry, stop it. 哈利 别吸了
[19:59] Stop! What are you doing? 别吸了 你在干什么
[20:01] Get off me! You’re hurting me! 放开我 你弄疼我了
[20:03] Harry! 哈利
[20:05] Jesus! 天
[20:52] Harry! 哈利
[20:54] Just in time! 来得真巧
[20:56] I’m hunting duck. 我在猎鸭子
[20:58] Or, uh, quail. 也可能是鹌鹑
[21:01] I don’t know, I just kind of like 我也不知道
[21:02] the feel of a shotgun when it goes off in my hands. 我只是喜欢开枪的感觉
[21:04] What did you give me? What’s in those pills? 你给我吃了什么 药片里是什么
[21:07] No one knows except the chemist. 除了药剂师 没人知道
[21:09] Who’s the chemist? 药剂师是谁
[21:10] I need a drink. 我要喝一杯
[21:12] Gin martini, to be specific. 准确的说 来杯杜松子马提尼
[21:13] You want one? Come on! 来喝一杯吗 来吧
[21:17] 10 or 15 years ago, this area got hit on the head and ass 十或十五年前 科德角遭遇了一场大变
[21:19] by an addiction stick the likes of which you’ve never seen. 这里出现了一种未知的毒品
[21:22] After the big crash, 那次巨变之后
[21:23] a lot of folks out of work with nothing to do 很多人不去工作 无所事事
[21:24] but get hungy and high. 只知道吸毒
[21:26] Heroin at first, then crystal meth, 起初是海洛因 然后是冰毒
[21:29] then opioids, which made the heroin obsolete. 接着是鸦片类毒品 那时候海洛因都过时了
[21:31] But people still needed that crystal rush. 但是大家还是想要晶状类毒品
[21:34] And cooking meth is easy out here if you 如果你有正确的配方并且操作得当的话
[21:35] have the right ingredients and don’t blow yourself up. 制作冰毒很简单
[21:38] Anyway, this one person… 不管怎么样 有这么个人…
[21:40] no one really knows who they are, by the way… 没有人知道他们到底是谁…
[21:42] starts experimenting with different recipes. 开始尝试用不同的配方制作冰毒
[21:45] So it was created by accident? 所以这种毒品的出现是个意外吗
[21:46] Well, that’s the story. 故事大概就是这样
[21:49] But you want to know the best part? 但是你想知道最精彩的是什么吗
[21:51] It only works if you have talent. 这种毒品只对有天赋的人起作用
[21:55] So those things you see haunting around town? 你看到街上四处游荡的人了吗
[21:58] They took the pill, but they’re just hacks. 他们吃了那种毒品 可他们只是庸才而已
[22:00] Wannabes. 名家的模仿者
[22:01] ♪ Dreamers ♪ ♪ 追梦者 ♪
[22:03] See, if you take the pill, and you don’t 所以如果你吃了这种药
[22:04] have a creative seed in your brain already, 但是你没有什么创作天赋
[22:05] the pill destroys you… turns you into a flesh phantom. 这种药会害死你… 把你变成行尸走肉
[22:08] Always thirsty, never satisfied or employed. 永远饥渴 得不到满足 无法工作
[22:12] And who knows where talent comes from? No one! 天赋从哪来 无人知晓
[22:14] But now I’m draining packages of raw steak 但我现在把成堆生牛排放到搅拌机
[22:17] to drink the juices, and… 喝榨出来的血 然后…
[22:19] and sucking the blood out of my wife’s finger. 我还吸我老婆手指上流出来的血
[22:22] Why? 为什么
[22:24] Metaphorically… 打个比喻的话…
[22:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:27] Maybe something about, uh, 可能就是
[22:28] artists stealing other people’s lifeblood to inspire our work. 艺术家偷取他人之血来进行自己的艺术创作
[22:32] Scientifically, the drug severely depletes 从科学的角度讲 这些毒品会严重消耗
[22:35] the four major minerals in our blood. 人体内四种主要的矿物质
[22:37] See, Harry, you can’t survive on the pill 哈利 如果你继续使用这种毒品
[22:41] without replacing those minerals in heroic doses. 但是却不寻找足量的矿物质替代品的话 你活不下去的
[22:47] And cartons of cow meat ain’t gonna cut it, champ. 可那点牛肉的量 是远远不够的
[22:50] You’re gonna need that fresh, warm stuff 你需要那种新鲜的 温暖的东西
[22:55] from something that has opposable thumbs. 而这种东西呢 就在拥有相对拇指的动物[灵长目动物]
[22:58] Fuck that. I’m not doing that. 去他妈的 我才不干
[23:00] Hey, no problem. 那没事
[23:01] Just, uh, stop taking the pill. 不再嗑那些药就行了
[23:03] But good luck ever writing anything ever again. 希望你还能写出点东西
[23:06] It’s like trying to screw with a dick full of Novocain. 就像服用奴佛卡因一样[麻醉药物]
[23:09] Once you take the pill, you can’t get hard without it. 一旦你开始服用 想停下来就很难受
[23:11] I don’t care. This is all insanity! 我不在乎 太离谱了
[23:13] Oh, name one successful person that isn’t a little fucking insane. 好好想想 哪个成功人士不疯狂呢
[23:16] – Fuck you! – Fuck you! -操你妈 -操你
[23:19] I hope they like your script back in Hollyweirdland. 我希望那群好莱坞怪喜欢你的剧本
[23:22] I bet they will. 他们一定喜欢
[23:24] And then you’ll be running back for those little darlings. 然后你就会回来 重新拿走这些药丸
[23:55] I’m sorry. 对不起
[24:01] I’m so sorry. 真的很对不起
[24:03] We can leave tomorrow morning, okay? 我们明天离开这里好吗
[24:07] – Really? – Mm-hmm. -真的吗 -当然
[24:09] Okay. 好吧
[24:14] Okay. 好的
[24:15] I have a few more pages to write this afternoon, and then… 我今天下午还要再写几张 然后…
[24:20] Let’s go out and have that dinner date that we missed out on. 我们就出门吃饭 继续我们上次的约会
[24:23] I was thinking I can just take pictures of all the rooms 我想把所有房间都拍下来
[24:26] and finish my design plan virtually. 然后用电脑完成设计
[24:28] Sure, yeah. Whatever you want. 当然 你想怎么做都行
[24:32] What? 怎么了
[24:33] You know, my job is important too. 你知道的 我的工作也很重要
[24:37] That Instagram contest I won… it was a real thing. 我在图享赢了的比赛 是靠实力取胜的
[24:40] There were almost 100 accounts in the running. 大概有上百人参加了比赛
[24:43] I know that. We’re… we’re a two-income family. 我知道 我们… 是双收入家庭
[24:45] I worry sometimes that you don’t think I’m good enough. 有时候我很害怕 害怕你觉得我不够优秀
[24:49] That this is just a hobby or something. 觉得设计只是我的一个爱好或者什么的
[24:52] Sorry, hold on. 抱歉 等下
[24:56] It’s Ursula. 是厄休拉
[24:58] – Hello? – Bubelah, I hate you. -喂 -小家伙 我恨你
[25:01] Why have you been holding out on me all these years? 这些年你为什么一直对我有所隐瞒
[25:03] What, do you have little writer elves 难道晚上的时候
[25:04] that live in your cabinets and come out at night and type gold? 住在你家橱柜的写作小精灵会跑出来帮你码字吗
[25:06] Uh, I told you, It’s just… it’s been inspiring here. 我说过 在这… 很有灵感
[25:09] Fuck yeah, it has been. 操 还真是
[25:10] Because you just got a green light, motherfucker! 狗娘养的 你的剧本被看上了
[25:13] As soon as the execs saw it, they sent it to Joaquin Phoenix 领导一看完 就发给杰昆·菲尼克斯[奥斯卡影帝 电影代表作之一”小丑”]
[25:16] Joaquin Phoenix. 杰昆·菲尼克斯
[25:18] Um, that’s very cool. 太棒了
[25:20] Uh, did he like it? 他喜欢吗
[25:21] He said yes right on the spot. 他当场就点头了
[25:24] He said he would shoot it for free. 他说他会免费拍摄
[25:26] That’s amazing! 太赞了
[25:27] I mean, I-I would never ask him to do that, 我从没想过让他这么做
[25:29] but it’s nice that he… that he offered. 但是他既然主动提出来了… 就太好了
[25:31] Also, maybe start looking for some real estate out there 你可以开始在那里找房子了
[25:33] because I just got an offer from Netflix for an overall. 因为网飞跟我联系 要买下整个剧本了
[25:37] Love to Doris. Talk soon. Mwah. 帮我问候多丽丝 挂了 之后再聊
[25:41] Netflix offered me a deal. 网飞买了我的剧本
[25:43] We’re gonna be rich! 我们要致富了
[25:47] Ooh, baby! 孩子
[25:48] Oh, sorry baby, baby, baby. 抱歉 孩子 小宝贝
[25:51] We’re gonna be rich. We’re gonna be rich. 我们要发财啦 要发财啦
[25:59] Go on. 继续写吧
[26:02] Oh, go. 快去
[26:03] I just, uh… just a quick… just a little idea. 我刚刚… 刚刚 有个小的想法
[26:06] I will go and let you finish your 我这就走 你完成你的
[26:10] very lucrative writing. 价值连城的大作
[26:16] Okay. 好的
[26:17] Joaquin fucking Phoenix! 操你妈的 杰昆·菲尼克斯
[26:20] I love him! 我爱他
[27:02] ♪ Love love is a verb ♪ ♪ 爱是一个动词 ♪
[27:05] ♪ Love is a doing word ♪ ♪ 爱是一个施动词 ♪
[27:08] ♪ Feathers on my breath ♪ ♪ 轻喘如羽毛 ♪
[27:14] ♪ Gentle impulsion ♪ ♪ 温柔的冲动 ♪
[27:17] ♪ Shakes me makes me lighter ♪ ♪ 轻轻摇晃 轻轻如我 ♪
[27:20] ♪ Feathers on my breath ♪ ♪ 轻喘如羽毛 ♪
[27:27] ♪ Teardrop on the fire ♪ ♪ 泪珠如欲火 ♪
[27:30] ♪ Feathers on my breath ♪ ♪ 轻喘如羽毛 ♪
[27:41] Harry. 哈利
[27:45] How ya doin’? 你还好吧
[27:46] Lookin’ good. 看起来不错
[27:50] No. 不用了
[27:52] It’s legal now in Massachusetts, babe. 宝贝儿 马萨诸塞州已经大麻合法化了
[27:54] He’s not here for the grass. 他不是为了大麻来的
[27:56] He’s here for the Muse. 他是来找缪斯
[27:59] He’s going through withdrawals. 他正处于药物戒断期
[28:00] I just need one more to finish the series I’m working on. 我只要再来一颗让我写完手头这部剧
[28:03] Well, that’s what they all say. 所有人都是这么说
[28:05] Just one more book, one more movie, 只要再写本书 再多场电影
[28:07] one more hit play, and then I’ll just stop for good. 再来部大热剧集 我一定再也不吃了
[28:10] It doesn’t work that way, pretty. 小可爱 那可戒不掉
[28:11] There’s nothing more addictive than success. 成功使人上瘾
[28:15] You’ve tasted it now, 一旦尝到滋味
[28:16] and you’re never going to be able to live without it. 你这辈子都会欲罢不能
[28:21] I know. 我知道
[28:24] I know. 我知道
[28:28] So tell me what I have to do. 告诉我 我该怎么办
[28:29] First, enough with the pity party. 首先 别再抱怨了
[28:32] Second, take this. 然后 吃下它
[28:40] Good. Keep your coat on. 很好 穿上外套
[28:43] We’re going out to eat. 我们要出门觅食了
[28:59] I know, honey. I’m so sorry. 我知道 亲爱的 真的很抱歉
[29:01] I’ll make it up to you soon. 我会尽快补回我们的约会的
[29:04] It’s just… being invited to a writer’s group 我… 只是被贝尔·努瓦尔和奥斯汀·萨莫斯
[29:06] with… with Belle Noir and Austin Summers… 邀请… 来参加他们的作家小组会
[29:08] when will I ever get a chance like that? 这可是千载难逢的机会
[29:11] I love you. 我爱你
[29:13] She’s pissed. 她气坏了
[29:14] She’s gonna leave me. 她会离开我的
[29:15] Things’ll settle down, Harry. 哈利 总有办法解决的
[29:17] She’ll be plenty forgiving once you thank her in your Oscar speech. 只要你在奥斯卡颁奖礼上感谢她 她一定会原谅你
[29:19] How many of us are there? 那边有多少我们的人
[29:20] How many people have taken these pills? 有多少人吃了那个药
[29:22] A few. More lately. 有不少了 很快数量就会壮大
[29:24] – Why the increase? – Streamers. -为什么还会增长 -名气
[29:26] Just so you know, we don’t do them all year. 你得知道 我们不是全年都这样
[29:28] Just for these few months in the winter. 只有冬天这么几个月
[29:30] We come up here where it’s quiet. 我们来这儿是因为很僻静
[29:32] pop some pills and crank out some brilliance, 嗑些药再写点好作品
[29:35] then take the summers off. 夏天就能好好休息了
[29:37] How often do we have to… 我们多久得…
[29:38] Eat? Oh… once a week, if you get a good feed. 进食吗 要是找到优质猎物就一周一次
[29:42] I like to snack between meals. 我比较喜欢再来点儿小点心加餐
[29:44] But, uh, I’ve got regulars 不过 我有稳定来源
[29:46] who are happy to oblige for a couple of shekels. 有些人很乐意给我上贡
[29:48] And what constitutes a good feed? 什么样的猎物算是优质的
[29:50] There are 9 to 12 pints of blood in the human body, 人体里有九到十二品脱的血液
[29:52] and Belle and I usually split that. 我和贝尔时常会分着享用
[29:54] Oh, my God. 我的天
[29:56] I know, honey. It sounds awful. 我懂 宝贝 听起来很糟糕
[29:58] Murdering human beings to drink their blood? 杀人饮血
[30:01] Yes, it sounds fucking terrible! 没错 这就他妈的离谱
[30:03] We’re not dining on doctors 我们不会祸害医生
[30:04] or eating up engineers or snacking on scientists. 也不会吸工程师或科学家们的血
[30:08] We find the ones who won’t be missed. 我们会找到那些无人牵挂的人
[30:10] The ones who are a drain on society. 那些人浪费社会资源
[30:12] It’s basically a community service. 也算个社区服务
[30:14] Used to be harder to find the right types, 过去要找到那些合适的猎物还挺难
[30:16] but since the opioid epidemic hit the Cape, it’s a breeze. 可自从鸦片类药物在此泛滥 就轻松多了
[30:19] Craigslist. 可以用克雷格列表
[30:20] Gotta know what to look for. 得知道自己想要什么
[30:21] A guy who’s selling lots of random items… 一个卖杂七杂八玩意儿的家伙
[30:25] a bicycle, and a stereo, 比方说自行车 音响
[30:27] and a guitar, and some watches. 吉他 或者手表
[30:28] You ask yourself, “What kind of person sells that combination of items?” 你会疑惑 “怎样的人会同时卖这些玩意”
[30:32] One that just broke into a house and stole them. 只能是入室盗窃的小偷
[30:34] Addicts and losers and criminals. 瘾君子和失败者及罪犯
[30:36] Kind of people who cops feel were offed by a dealer 是那种警察会觉得
[30:39] or another fucknut addict. 那些人会被毒贩或者另一个瘾君子干掉
[30:43] Just remember, there are only two rules. 只需要记住 有两条原则
[30:46] Don’t ever feed off anyone in P-Town. 别在普镇吸食任何人
[30:48] The old sheriff used to look the other way, 以前的警长睁只眼闭只眼
[30:49] but this new gal is a nosy bitch 可新来的那位就是个多管闲事的贱人
[30:51] who has no appreciation for the artists’ struggle. 对艺术家的努力毫无欣赏之心
[30:54] And… 还有…
[30:56] never take your gloves off. 千万别摘手套
[31:10] The pipes froze last week, so the toilet doesn’t work. 上周水管冻住了 厕所没法用
[31:14] There’s, uh, TP by the door. 门边有卫生纸
[31:18] You can pee in the sand, 你可以尿在沙子里
[31:19] but, uh, need to go number two, use the bucket and, uh, bury it. 不过 要是想上大号的话得用桶再埋起来
[31:23] You’re sweet. 你很贴心
[31:27] No one will let me crash when the cold snaps come but you. 寒潮来的时候 除了你没人愿意收留我
[31:31] They think I’m contagious. 别人都觉得会被我传染
[31:35] – Are you? – No! -会吗 -当然不会
[31:37] I mean, unless we, uh, make out or fuck or something. 除非我们亲热或者做爱
[31:42] I think the cough’s just bad allergies. 感觉我咳嗽是严重过敏引起的
[31:46] Wanna get high? 想过把瘾吗
[31:49] So what I’m trying to say 所以我想说的其实是
[31:50] is that… what if the shark is actually 如果反派鲨鱼…
[31:52] the good guy of the story? 真的是故事里的好人呢
[31:53] Quint’s been, uh, hunting sharks for, like, years, right? 昆特多年来一直都在捕猎鲨鱼
[31:55] And so, like, maybe he killed, like, Jaws’, like, brother 所以他可能猎杀了大白鲨的兄弟
[31:58] or, like, best friend or something like that. 或者是最好的朋友之类
[31:59] You know? And so that’s why, like, Jaws ate that lady and that kid. 那就是为什么大白鲨会吃了那对母子
[32:04] So he could get Quint back out on the water 这样他就能把昆特引回水面上
[32:05] so he can hunt him down and kill him. 然后把他猎杀了
[32:07] Wait, is the shark’s name actually “Jaws”? 等等 鲨鱼的名字真的是”大白鲨”吗
[32:09] I met a guy who was an extra in one of the beach scenes. 我认识个海滩戏临时演员
[32:13] Maybe it was “Jaws 2”. 可能拍的是”大白鲨第二部”
[32:14] Fuck “Jaws 2”. 去你的”大白鲨第二部”
[32:16] They shot that shit in Florida. 这玩意儿是在佛罗里达拍的
[32:19] You are so fucking smart. 你也太聪明了
[32:22] How do you know so much about movies? 你怎么了解这么多电影
[32:23] I love movies. 我很爱电影
[32:26] They’re my whole life. 电影就是我的全部
[32:28] You know, I started writing, like, five screenplays. 我尝试写了五部电影剧本
[32:30] I didn’t know that. 我不知道
[32:32] Can I read one? 可以让我读读吗
[32:33] Oh, well, I’ve started five. But I’ve finished zero. 我写了五部的开头 可一部都没写完
[32:38] You know, I have follow-through issues. 我没法坚持写下去
[32:40] But I, uh, just know if I finished them, they’d be really great. 可我明白 只要我写完就一定是佳作
[32:46] You know, we should take some of those pills. 我们该来点儿这些药丸
[32:48] Look, I, uh, stole them from Belle. 我从贝尔那儿偷来的
[32:52] If I get her off hard enough, she passes out like a dude right after. 只要我给她的量够多 她就马上会晕过去
[32:56] No. 不行
[32:58] You know what these do to people. 你知道人们吃了以后会变成什么样
[33:00] Yeah, makes them rich and famous. 变得名利皆丰
[33:02] They make you bloodsuckers. 会让你变成吸血的怪物
[33:05] Murderers. 杀人狂
[33:06] Look, if you want real success, you’ve got to compromise a little bit. 要是你想取得真正的成功 得做出一些牺牲
[33:09] Everyone’s gotta go Darth Vader to get ahead in life, right? 每个人都想跟达斯·维德一样出人头地吧
[33:14] Wait, you think I’d turn into one of those pale zombies. 等等 你该不会觉得我会变成那些面色苍白的丧尸吧
[33:18] Y-y-you don’t think I have any talent at all, do you? 难道你觉得我毫无才华吗
[33:20] I didn’t say that. 我不是这个意思
[33:23] I sleep on the street. I eat out of dumpsters. 我露宿街头 从垃圾桶里翻残渣吃
[33:26] I haven’t been touched by a man in 15 years, 我都有十五年没碰过男人了
[33:29] so shitting in your bucket is a… 在你的桶里拉屎对我来说已经是一个…
[33:31] a fucking upgrade for me. 莫大的荣幸了
[33:34] But it’s better than being like Belle. 可这也比成为贝尔那样的人好得多
[33:37] The things she does. 她做的事情
[33:41] The things she makes me do for her. 她让我为她做的事
[33:46] Look at this. 来看看这个
[33:52] That’s my painting. 这是我的画
[33:54] That’s my painting! 这是我的画
[33:57] Where did you get that? 你从哪儿弄来的
[33:58] I bought them at the thrift shop. 我从旧货店买到的
[33:59] I bought a whole bunch of ’em. 我买了一堆
[34:01] They were like 5 bucks each. 每幅差不多五块钱
[34:03] I didn’t know they sold. 我不知道他们拿出来卖
[34:07] I took a free painting class at the Fine Art Center. 我在艺术创作中心上免费的绘画课
[34:10] I thought they just tossed, uh, 我以为他们
[34:11] all of them away when the class was over. 课程结束就直接扔光了
[34:15] Well, they did. 他们确实是扔了
[34:15] But not these, ’cause… 可这些没有 因为…
[34:19] they’re actually good. 这些真的很好看
[34:21] You an art expert? 你是艺术方面的专家吗
[34:22] Well, I’ve seen some, uh, TV shows about art. 我看过些有关艺术类的电视节目
[34:25] You know, like, uh, PBS and shit like that. 公共电视网之类的
[34:29] They all say 他们都说
[34:31] art’s about making you, uh, feel. 艺术会让你产生共知
[34:34] So like this one… when I look at it, I basically can 就像这幅… 当我看着它的时候
[34:38] smell the ocean. 我都能闻到海的味道
[34:43] You’re talented. 你很有才华
[34:46] Imagine what you could be if you took those pills. 想象一下你吃下了药丸会变得如何
[34:48] You’d be like a… 你会成为…
[34:49] well, like Picasso. 成为毕加索
[34:52] I want that. I want that so much. 我想成为那样 我太想成为那样了
[34:55] You see, maybe um… 也许…
[34:57] Oh, I could make all those assholes 我可以让集市上
[35:00] at the market and… and at all the bars 还有酒吧里…
[35:03] and… and… and make them kiss my ass instead. Motherfuckers! 所有的混蛋跪拜于我 那些狗东西
[35:08] I’d buy the supermarket, and then I’d burn it right to the ground. 我要买下超市 然后立马烧掉
[35:11] Asshole motherfucking fuck faces! 那混蛋的臭脸
[35:13] Yes! I’d buy the biggest house on Commercial. 没错 我要买下广告里最大的房子
[35:16] I’d have fancy cocktail parties. 我要开奢华的鸡尾酒派对
[35:18] And I’d invite all the celebrities except for Belle Noir. 我要邀请贝尔·努瓦尔以外的所有名人
[35:33] I can’t. I can’t do that. 不行 我做不到
[35:38] I don’t wanna be like them. 我不想像他们一样
[35:44] Well, I do. 可我想
[35:48] But what if you’re not talented? 如果你没天赋呢
[35:50] What if you end up like one of the bad ones? 你变得跟其中有些人一样了怎么办
[35:53] Look around. Anything’s better than this. 看看四周 还有比这更糟的吗
[36:23] Hey. 嗨
[36:24] We called about the mountain bike and locked iPad. 我们打过电话 来取山地车和上锁了的平板
[36:27] Hey, yeah. 好的
[36:28] Y’all got cash? My, uh… my Venmo’s suspended. 有现金吗 我的支付宝不能用了
[36:34] Wow, this place is terrible. 这地方真够烂的
[36:37] Yeah, thanks. I’ve been… I’ve been thinking about, you know, 我一直想修一下来着 但是吧
[36:39] getting it all fixed up, but… cash flow. 就是… 没钱了
[36:45] This is the, uh, locked iPad. 这是上锁的平板
[36:54] What’s up with the gloves? 戴手套干什么
[36:55] Enough talking. Mama’s hungry. 说够了 我饿了
[37:26] ♪ Here I go Falling down down down ♪ ♪ 我不断陷落 ♪
[37:30] ♪ My mind is a blank ♪ ♪ 大脑一片空白 ♪
[37:31] ♪ My head is spinning around and around ♪ ♪ 头晕目眩 ♪
[37:34] ♪ As I go deep into the funnel of love ♪ ♪ 而我只是想寻找爱 ♪
[37:40] ♪ It’s such a crazy crazy feeling ♪ ♪ 真是疯狂的感情 ♪
[37:44] ♪ I get weak in the knees ♪ ♪ 我虚弱不堪 ♪
[37:46] ♪ My poor old head is a reelin’ ♪ ♪ 大脑一片空白 ♪
[37:50] How you feeling back there, handsome? 靓仔 感觉如何
[37:51] Better. Like I want to kill myself from guilt and shame, 好点了 因为羞愧和耻辱我都想杀了自己
[37:54] but… better. 但… 比之前好些了
[37:57] The art you’re going to put into the world is going to inspire. 你呈现给世界的艺术作品会鼓舞很多人
[38:00] You just gave that knucklehead a chance to be a small part of that, 那个蠢货恰好也有机会成为其中一份子罢了
[38:03] which is more than he was ever going to give to humanity 如果他今晚没有碰到我们
[38:05] – if he didn’t meet us tonight. – Ugh, is that my future? -他对人类怕是没有一点贡献了 -这就是我的未来吗
[38:08] A life of rationalization? 我只能这样活着吗
[38:10] A life of consequence. 这才是有意义的活着
[38:12] – Oh, I feel slightly… – Buzzy? -我觉得有点… -晕吗
[38:14] That is the crystal meth in his blood. 因为他血里残留的毒品吧
[38:16] You’ll laser back in by morning, but I fuckin’ love it 等早上就能代谢掉了 我超喜欢这种感觉
[38:19] right after a feed with one of these dopeheads. 吸血之后的狂欢
[38:20] Me too. But you’re no good with a sloppy feed. 我也是 但你这么随便吃一顿不太行
[38:24] We’re gonna have to get you to Dr. Feldman 我们送你到费尔德曼医生那儿去
[38:26] to take care of those teeth. 好好弄下你的牙
[38:33] ♪ You just can’t run From the funnel of love ♪ ♪ 你逃不掉爱情的旋涡 ♪
[38:37] ♪ It’s bound to get you someday ♪ ♪ 必会让你深陷其中 ♪
[39:07] ♪ I watched you change ♪ ♪ 我注视着你的改变 ♪
[39:15] ♪ Into a fly ♪ ♪ 就像一只风筝 ♪
[39:22] ♪ I looked away ♪ ♪ 渐渐远去 ♪
[39:25] Hey. Can I help you? 有事吗
[39:28] Um, I was given this address for a Dr. Feldman. 有人给我地址来找费尔德曼医生
[39:31] That’s right. 这就是
[39:33] Is he here? 他在吗
[39:37] Sexist much? 你性别歧视吗
[39:38] You’re Dr. Feldman? 你就是费尔德曼医生
[39:40] I changed my name to Lark. Not legally or anything… 我把名字改成拉克了 不过没走法律程序…
[39:43] that’s a real pain in the ass. 流程太麻烦了
[39:44] But it’s kind of hard to be taken seriously 如果顶着莱斯利·费尔德曼名字的话
[39:46] in the tat community when your name’s Leslie Feldman. 很难在纹身界搞出名堂
[39:49] I worked my way through dental school selling vintage and doing tats. 我通过卖葡萄酒和刻纹身读完牙科学校
[39:52] That’s my real gift. 这才是我擅长的
[39:53] Dental school was to make my parents happy, 读牙科只是取悦我父母
[39:55] tattoos were my passion, you know? 纹身才是我的最爱
[39:58] Well, once I took the little black pills, 一旦我吃了那些小黑药丸
[40:00] I got so good at slinging ink 我立马技术超群
[40:02] that I bailed on being a tooth jockey. 都忘了牙医是什么了
[40:04] Come on back. Belle told me you were coming. 来后面吧 贝尔告诉我你会来
[40:11] I thought the pill only works for writers. 我以为那些药丸只对作家起作用
[40:13] No. 不是
[40:14] Anyone with artistic talent. 任何有艺术才能的人都有用
[40:16] Have a seat. 坐吧
[40:22] People come from all over the world 很多来自世界各地的人
[40:24] to get one of my artworks painted on them. 都到我这纹身
[40:26] If you want, I’ll throw in a freebie 你喜欢的话 完事之后
[40:27] – once we’re done back here. – Oh, no thanks. -我免费帮你搞一个 -不了 谢谢
[40:29] My wife and I agreed never to get tattoos. 我跟老婆说好永不纹身
[40:31] It’s… it’s in our wedding vows. 这是… 我们的婚礼誓言
[40:34] Did you agree to never murder people and drink their blood too? 你不是也说过永不杀人吸血吗
[40:37] Shit happens. 没办法啊
[40:40] You do know what you’re doing though, right? 你知道自己在做什么吧
[40:45] With your teeth? 你的牙吗
[40:46] I invented this shit. 这玩意儿是我发明的
[40:49] I realized it was impossible to get a good, clean, 我发现正常的犬牙
[40:52] satisfying feed with regular chompers. 没办法让你有效地猎取食物
[40:55] Look at animals who have to tear meat 看看那些
[40:56] from an uncooked, fresh kill. 需要撕扯生肉的动物
[40:58] Predatory cats, bears, sharks… 猎豹 熊 鲨鱼…
[41:01] they’ve all got major fang action. 它们的犬牙都很锋利
[41:03] Look at it this way… 这么说吧…
[41:05] doing this will make it so you have to eat less people. 弄了牙会让你少吃点人
[41:09] Okay. 好吧
[41:13] Talk me through the process. 告诉我怎么个流程
[41:15] First, we take a mold of your teeth for the caps. 首先 得给你的牙做个模型
[41:57] Then the filing. You’re gonna want gas for that. 然后锉牙 得麻醉一下
[42:05] Yeah, it’s a big deal for me. 这对我来说很重要
[42:08] I know, you don’t understand. 你不懂
[42:13] They want me to do the entire house. 他们想让我设计整个房间
[42:15] Yeah, all of it. 整栋屋子
[44:54] Alma, Alma. 阿尔玛 阿尔玛
[44:57] Sweetheart, sweetheart. 亲爱的 亲爱的
[44:59] Alma. 阿尔玛
[45:01] You have been playing nonstop for hours. 你都拉了好几个小时了
[45:03] I have a terrible headache. 我头好痛
[45:04] I don’t know if it’s the pregnancy 不知道是因为怀孕
[45:06] or spending all day staring at different shades of “greige”. 还是因为整天都看着各种”灰色”闹得
[45:10] Sweetheart, please take a break. 亲爱的 休息会儿吧
[45:10] No, I need to practice this. 不 我要练习
[45:15] I’m not liking this sass, miss. 我不喜欢你的语气 小姐
[45:20] You don’t understand greatness. 你不理解什么是优秀
[45:23] Sounds fine to you because fine is good enough for you. 对你来说还行就足够了
[45:26] For people like Daddy and I, fine is failure. 对于我和爸爸来讲 还行就是失败
[45:34] Why are you being so cruel? That isn’t like you. 你怎么这么无情 这不像你
[45:37] Look, I know that this has been hard on you. 我知道这对你来说很难
[45:40] All sorts of feelings about the new baby… 迎接新生命的百感交集
[45:43] normal feelings. 这很正常
[45:45] And the experience out here has been pretty traumatic. 我知道你在这很难受
[45:49] I am sorry that Daddy and I haven’t taken time 抱歉我和你爸爸没能花时间
[45:51] to help you process everything. 帮你处理这些情绪
[45:53] I promise you, as soon as we are home… 我跟你保证 只要回到家…
[45:55] I don’t want to leave. 我不想走
[45:57] I love it out here. 我喜欢这
[45:58] In fact, I’ve never felt happier or more at home anywhere. 我在家或者别的地方 都没在这里快乐
[46:03] You want us to leave because you’re jealous. 你之所以想离开是因为你嫉妒
[46:07] I told you, you don’t understand art. 我跟你说过 你不懂艺术
[46:09] You don’t understand inspiration. 你不懂什么是灵感
[46:11] You don’t understand how hard it is to be great. 你不懂想要变得优秀有多么难
[46:15] Daddy and I have found something special out here 我和爸爸在这发现了一些特别的东西
[46:18] that helps us be great, and we don’t want to leave. 能帮我们变得优秀 我们不想离开
[46:22] You don’t think I’m a great mother? 你觉得我不是好母亲吗
[46:31] I am who I am. 我就是我
[46:32] What part of me would not be me 我若是被普普通通的母亲抚养
[46:34] if I was raised by some other perfectly ordinary woman? 我就不是我了吗
[46:41] You are grounded. Go to your room. 你被禁足了 回你房间去
[46:44] You are punished. Go to your room. 罚你回房间去
[46:46] Go to your room! Go to your room! 去 回你房间
[46:48] Pack your things! Go! 拿上你的东西 快点
[46:49] Go to your room! 快去
[46:51] We are leaving tomorrow. No discussions! 我们明天就走 没什么可说的
[47:40] Welcome to the dick dock. 欢迎来到丁丁码头
[47:42] Dick dock? 丁丁码头
[47:44] In July, this place is like a gay hometown buffet. 七月的时候 这里基佬成群
[47:47] Big ones, little ones. 大的 小的
[47:49] Looking to top or bottom? 找攻还是找受
[47:51] Neither. 都不是
[49:21] – Harry. – One second. -哈利 -等一下
[49:24] Is that blood on your chin? 你下巴上是血吗
[49:28] Must have cut myself shaving. 可能是刮胡子的时候刮破了
[49:30] Have you seen Alma? 你看到阿尔玛了吗
[49:32] Um, yeah, she went out for a walk. 她出去溜达了
[49:33] – What? – She said she wanted some fresh air. -什么 -她说她想呼吸下新鲜空气
[49:36] You let our daughter go out there alone? 你让女儿自己出去了
[49:38] She’s fine. We let her go grab the newspaper from the deli 没事的 在纽约的时候
[49:40] all the time in New York City. 我们不也让她去熟食店拿报纸吗
[49:42] There are none of those fucking things 纽约可没有追赶我们
[49:44] that have been chasing us in New York City. 可怕的人
[49:46] Have you lost your fucking mind? 你疯了吧
[49:48] Ugh, God, you know, ever since we’ve been here, 天哪 自从我们到这
[49:50] you have been hysterical about everything. 你就一直歇斯底里
[49:52] I refuse to be a helicopter parent. 我可不想成为直升机父母[形容过度关注子女的父母]
[49:54] You killed a man! 你杀了一个人
[49:58] All you care about anymore is your fucking work! 你在乎的就只有你的工作
[50:01] I am killing myself for this family! 我为这个家牺牲了我自己
[50:03] You are being so irrational! 你不要再无理取闹了
[50:05] This happens every time you get pregnant. 你每次怀孕都这样
[50:09] You are being insane. 你简直疯了
[50:12] It is not irrational 我担心女儿
[50:14] to worry about our daughter out there alone 怎么就成无理取闹了
[50:17] when we both have been attacked in the last few days! 前两天我们刚被人袭击过
[50:20] I’m going to find Alma, 我要去找阿尔玛
[50:21] and she and I are leaving without you. 我俩一起走人
[50:23] Without you! 你就待在这吧
[50:41] Alma? 阿尔玛
[50:51] Alma? 阿尔玛
[50:53] Alma! 阿尔玛
[50:59] Alma. 阿尔玛
[51:00] Alma? 阿尔玛
[51:04] Alma? 阿尔玛
[51:07] Alma! 阿尔玛
[51:10] Alma! 阿尔玛
[51:25] Alma, baby. 阿尔玛 宝贝
[51:31] We have to go. 我们得走了
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第10季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第10季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme