时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Let me in! I’m going to kill you, bitch! | 让我进去 我要杀了你 贱人 |
[00:13] | I’m coming for you! | 我来找你了 |
[00:15] | Come on! | 出来 |
[00:17] | Help him. | 帮帮他 |
[00:18] | Crush that pretty face… | 我要打烂你那张漂亮的脸蛋 |
[00:30] | Seriously, none of us | 说真的 就算给他一整天 |
[00:31] | could break down that door if we had all day. | 他也进不了这扇门 |
[00:38] | Listen. | 听 |
[00:41] | It stopped. | 没声音了 |
[00:44] | Maybe he left. | 可能是走了 |
[01:00] | Help me with this! | 来帮帮我 |
[01:12] | That’s not Mr. Jingles. Who the fuck is that psycho? | 他不是叮当先生 这个疯子是谁 |
[01:16] | I’ve been telling you. That’s the guy who’s trying to kill me. | 我早说了 就是那个要杀我的人 |
[01:19] | I got to get my keys. | 我得去拿我的钥匙 |
[01:28] | Where is he? Do you hear him? | 他在哪里 你听到了吗 |
[01:34] | I found them. We just got to get to the car. | 找到了 我们得去车里 |
[01:37] | We can’t go outside. | 我们不能出去 |
[01:38] | And he’s– sooner or later, he’s coming in here, he’s gonna kill us. | 他迟早会进来 把我们都杀了 |
[01:41] | There are four of us and one of him. | 我们有四个 他就一个人 |
[01:42] | We can protect each other. | 我们可以互相保护 |
[01:44] | That’s right. There are four of us. | 没错 我们有四个人 |
[01:46] | And if we split up and make a run for it, | 如果我们分开逃跑 |
[01:48] | the best he can do is just get one. | 他最多只能抓到一个 |
[01:50] | It’s Darwin, man. Survival of the fittest. | 这是达尔文的理论 适者生存 |
[01:53] | It’s our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[01:54] | You’re really just gonna commit to this whole coward thing, aren’t you? | 你不会就这样当一个懦夫吧 |
[01:57] | We are not leaving anybody behind. | 我们不能丢下任何一个人 |
[01:59] | I’m not gonna die here, okay? | 我可不想死在这里 |
[02:01] | And… | 而且… |
[02:03] | and I know I can run faster than at least two of you. | 我知道我至少比你们中的两个人跑得快 |
[02:05] | So let’s just say the three people lucky enough to make it | 如果能有三个幸运儿 |
[02:08] | meet up at the parking lot. | 到停车场集合 |
[02:14] | Like he said, three lucky people. Come on. | 就像他说的 三个幸运儿 快走 |
[02:19] | Shit… | 该死 |
[02:33] | – Shit. – Move it, Darwin. | -该死 -快走 达尔文 |
[02:38] | You got to get up, man. | 你得站起来 兄弟 |
[02:39] | We can’t give up without a fight. | 我们不能不战而降 |
[02:40] | That’s karma coming through that door. | 门外面是报应 |
[02:42] | There’s nothing we can do to stop it. | 我们无法阻止他 |
[02:44] | I could really use one of those ludes right now. | 我现在真想吃一片安眠药 |
[03:16] | Is he still there? | 他还在吗 |
[03:19] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[03:26] | Oh, God! Oh! | 天啊 |
[03:27] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[03:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:34] | It’s a bag of shit! | 这是一包屎 |
[03:38] | Nice throw, bro. | 扔得不错 兄弟 |
[03:39] | Dude, that shit was awesome. | 兄弟 这包屎太棒了 |
[03:41] | See how it lit on fire? | 看到那屎怎么烧起来的了吗 |
[03:44] | Jingle, jingle. | 叮当 叮当 |
[03:46] | He got shit all over his shoes. | 他的鞋上沾满了屎 |
[03:48] | Happy Jingles Day, douchewads. | 叮当节快乐 傻瓜们 |
[03:51] | I’ve been collecting my shit for three weeks. | 这三周以来我一直在收集自己的大便 |
[03:54] | Totally worth it. | 绝对值了 |
[03:57] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[03:58] | We’re Mr. Jingles. | 我们是叮当先生 |
[04:01] | You’ve been collecting your own shit? | 你一直在收集自己的大便吗 |
[04:02] | Get any weird phone calls lately? | 最近是不是接到了奇怪的电话 |
[04:05] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你们有病吗 |
[04:06] | It’s a tradition, man. | 不过是惯例罢了 |
[04:08] | On the anniversary of the massacre. | 在大屠杀的周年纪念日那一天 |
[04:10] | Kids pull pranks in stores and restaurants | 孩子们会在商店和餐馆进行恶作剧 |
[04:12] | and screw with people. | 来恶搞他人 |
[04:13] | Fucking townie assholes. | 你们这些乡巴佬小流氓 |
[04:23] | Way too late, wide load. | 来晚啦 大块头 |
[04:25] | You totally missed it. They were so frickin’ scared. | 你都错过了 他们刚刚都被吓坏了 |
[04:33] | Pete, what the fuck, man? | 皮特 搞什么鬼 老天 |
[04:36] | He’s not one of them. | 他跟他们不是一伙的 |
[04:38] | That’s the real Jingles. | 那是真的叮当先生 |
[04:46] | Go. Go now. | 跑 快跑 |
[04:47] | Get to the parking lot. Go. | 去停车场 快跑 |
[04:50] | Dude. What’s your damage, man? | 老兄 你疯了吗 |
[04:53] | No… | 不 |
[06:31] | We made it! | 我们逃出来了 |
[06:32] | Don’t say anything till we’re back in L.A. | 在我们回到洛杉矶之前都别高兴太早 |
[06:33] | Not that it matters, but Nurse Rita’s | 虽然不重要 但护士丽塔 |
[06:34] | – totally faster than you. – No way. | -跑得可比你快 -不可能 |
[06:39] | – Chet! Chet! – He knows where to meet us. | -切特 切特 -他知道在哪跟我们碰头 |
[06:42] | Come on. | 快点 |
[06:52] | Fuck… | 该死 |
[07:13] | Jesus, Larry. | 老天 拉里 |
[07:15] | A little privacy. | 给点隐私好吗 |
[07:17] | I can’t piss right when I know you’re watching me. | 你看着我我就会尿不出来 |
[07:22] | Now I’m all backed up. | 这下我都憋回去了 |
[07:23] | You know I’ve got that twisted urethra thing. | 你知道我有尿不顺畅的毛病 |
[07:34] | I can’t see shit without my glasses. | 没有眼镜我什么都看不清 |
[07:38] | Look, I know you guys didn’t have to take me. | 听着 我知道你们不必带上我 |
[07:42] | I know my mom paid you. | 我知道我妈妈花钱雇了你们 |
[07:44] | But when I’m wearing this mask, I am Jingles, | 但只要我带上这张面具 我就是叮当先生 |
[07:49] | the most ruthless killer of all time. | 那位史上最残忍的杀手 |
[07:52] | Just let me be a badass for one night. Come on. | 就让我当一晚上的坏蛋吧 拜托 |
[07:56] | Oh, sh… | 该死 |
[08:12] | Let’s motor. | 走吧 |
[08:34] | Get me off this thing, man. | 帮我从这上面弄出来 |
[08:43] | – Oh, God! Damn it. – That’s not good. | -老天爷 该死 -真糟糕 |
[08:49] | Look, Chet, you probably don’t want to hear this, | 切特 恐怕你不想听到这个情况 |
[08:51] | but your shoulder is being plugged up by that thing. | 但你肩膀已经被穿透了 |
[08:53] | If we pull you off, you’ll probably bleed out. | 如果把你拔出来 你可能会大出血 |
[08:55] | L-Like, to death? | 出血致死吗 |
[08:57] | Is that your official medical opinion? | 这就是你专业的医学观点吗 |
[08:59] | It’s not gonna matter if we don’t find a way out of here. | 如果我们逃不出去 那什么都不重要了 |
[09:02] | The whole point is to keep us in. | 这个坑就是要困住我们 |
[09:04] | It’s a punji pit. Haven’t you seen First Blood? | 这是竹签陷坑 你没看过《第一滴血》吗 |
[09:06] | – What? – Yeah, the Viet Cong, | -什么 -那些越共 |
[09:08] | they used to dig these pits with spikes in them | 为了抓美军在小路两旁挖这种陷阱 |
[09:10] | and put them on the side of trails to catch G.I.S. | 然后在坑里面放上尖刺 |
[09:12] | Jingles was a vet. He probably dug this up | 叮当先生是个老兵 他可能是照着 |
[09:14] | – like the ones he saw in ‘Nam. – Are you sure | -越南的那些坑挖的 -你确定 |
[09:16] | it was Jingles and not the other guy trying to kill us? | 是叮当先生而不是那个人想杀了我们 |
[09:19] | Jesus Christ. What the hell kind of camp is this? | 上帝啊 这是什么鬼营地 |
[09:28] | Where is everyone? | 其他人在哪里 |
[09:29] | They should be here by now. | 他们现在应该到了 |
[09:31] | I’m sure they’re coming. | 他们肯定正在赶过来 |
[09:32] | The boys’ cabin is just further away. | 男孩子们的木屋要更远一些 |
[09:35] | No. It’s been too long. | 不对 已经过去太久了 |
[09:38] | Hey, maybe we should just go and get help. | 也许我们应该先离开去找人帮忙 |
[09:41] | And leave everyone here to fend for themselves? | 然后把所有人都留在这里自生自灭吗 |
[09:44] | Your friends wouldn’t bail on you like that. | 你的朋友可不会像这样丢下你不管 |
[09:47] | I’m not bailing. | 我才没有临阵脱逃 |
[09:49] | The highway’s not far. | 高速公路就在不远处 |
[09:50] | Maybe we could get the police to come down here. | 也许我们可以找警察来帮我们 |
[09:55] | You’re right. Go. | 是啊 去吧 |
[09:58] | I’ll wait. | 我在这里等 |
[09:59] | I’ll tell the others you went for help. | 我会告诉其他人你去求助了 |
[10:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:07] | I’ll be back as soon… | 我很快就回 |
[10:14] | Oh, honey. I wish you could see your face right now. | 宝贝我真希望此刻你能看看自己的表情 |
[10:20] | You’re confused, aren’t you? | 你很困惑 是不是 |
[10:27] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:28] | Nurse Rita’s gonna make it all better. | 丽塔护士会让你好起来的 |
[10:37] | Well, Ms. Chambers, you’ve certainly put in the work. | 钱伯斯女士 你真的是非常用功 |
[10:40] | Dartmouth, Penn. | 达特茅斯学院 宾州大学 |
[10:43] | I have to say you look remarkably well-rested | 不得不说 作为一个要花大把时间搞 |
[10:45] | for someone in the throes of doctoral research. | 博士研究的人 你看起来精神很好 |
[10:48] | But I’m sorry to tell you | 但我很遗憾地告诉你 |
[10:49] | that you’ve wasted your time coming here. | 你来这里就是在浪费时间 |
[10:52] | Benjamin Richter is a lost cause. | 研究本杰明·里克特注定要失败的 |
[10:55] | I doubt that. | 恕我不能苟同 |
[11:00] | He hasn’t said a word in years. | 他已经好几年没有开口说过话了 |
[11:04] | I’ve tried every angle to get him to talk, | 我尝试用各种方式让他开口 |
[11:06] | but he just stares back at you | 但他就只是用那黝黑似鲨的双眼 |
[11:09] | with those black shark eyes. | 直直地盯着你 |
[11:11] | Now, I know, in our profession, | 我知道从职业的角度来看 |
[11:14] | we like to think there’s always method behind madness– | 我们倾向于认为疯狂的背后总是有原因的 |
[11:17] | a linear path from innocence, wounding, | 是一个清白无辜的人遭受创伤后诉诸暴力 |
[11:20] | to violence and sociopathy. | 最后形成社会病态人格的线性过程 |
[11:23] | But all I’ve been shown by Benjamin Richter | 但本杰明·里克特让我看到的真相 |
[11:25] | is that some people are just evil. | 就是有些人本身就是邪恶的 |
[11:27] | My research has shown otherwise. | 我的调查结果还显示出别的东西 |
[11:29] | I recently spoke to Ted Bundy down in Florida | 我最近去佛罗里达找泰德·邦迪聊过 |
[11:32] | and pried confessions to two unsolved murders from him. | 并从他嘴里撬出了两宗谋杀悬案的招供 |
[11:36] | I wasn’t aware of that. | 这我不知道 |
[11:37] | The feds wanted to keep it on the down-low. | 联调局不想声张 |
[11:40] | But I’ve talked to them all. | 不过我和那些谋杀犯都聊过 |
[11:41] | Gacy, | 盖西 |
[11:42] | William Bonin, aka the Freeway Killer, | 威廉·博宁 高速路连环杀手 |
[11:44] | Patrick Kearney, aka the Trash Bag Killer, | 帕特里克·卡尼 垃圾袋杀手 |
[11:46] | Robert Hansen, aka the Butcher Baker– | 罗伯特·汉森 面包师屠夫 |
[11:49] | all their lips are sealed. | 他们嘴巴都很牢 |
[11:50] | Until Donna Chambers arrives and opens them. | 直到唐娜·钱伯斯让他们开了口 |
[11:53] | This case has been your life for over a decade. | 十多年来 这宗案件一直压在你的心头 |
[11:57] | Do you really want to go to your grave not knowing | 你真的愿意到死都不知道 |
[11:59] | what makes that man tick? | 那人的动机吗 |
[12:00] | Worst case, he clams up for me, too. | 最坏的情况不过就是他对我也拒不开口 |
[12:03] | And I leave like a fool. | 我像个笑话一样离开 |
[12:07] | Be smart. | 聪明点 |
[12:11] | Now, if you’re gonna be alone with him, he stays restrained. | 你和他独处期间 他会被绑着 |
[12:14] | This guy can regress to violent behavior at any time. | 这人随时都可能恢复暴力行为 |
[12:16] | The reawakening of Mr. Jingles. | 叮当先生再度觉醒 |
[12:21] | I just mean… to get a window into that side of him | 我的意思是 能窥见他的那一面 |
[12:24] | would be valuable. | 会很有价值 |
[12:26] | Academically. And I appreciate the restraints. | 学术价值 谢谢你们的保护措施 |
[12:29] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[12:41] | Mr. Richter. | 里克特先生 |
[12:43] | This is Donna Chambers. | 这是唐娜·钱伯斯 |
[12:44] | She’s doing research for a PhD. She’d like to talk to you. | 她在做博士研究 希望能和你聊聊 |
[12:50] | You’re not gonna get anything out of this guy. | 他不会开口的 |
[12:52] | We’ll be fine. | 我们可以的 |
[12:54] | Won’t we, Benjamin? | 是吧 本杰明 |
[12:59] | And I’m going to need a record of everything you discussed. | 你们聊的内容我需要录下来 |
[13:05] | – Regulations. – Of course. | -这是规定 -当然了 |
[13:11] | I’ll be right outside if you need me. | 我就在外边 有事喊我 |
[13:20] | I spoke to Dr. Hopple. | 我跟霍普医生聊过 |
[13:25] | She thinks that you’re evil. That you were born to kill. | 她认为你是恶魔 为杀戮而生 |
[13:32] | Do you believe that? | 你信吗 |
[13:35] | ‘Cause I don’t. | 我不信 |
[13:38] | I don’t believe in evil. | 我不相信邪恶 |
[13:40] | I believe that while the ability to do violence exists in all people, | 我认为人们虽然有施暴的能力 |
[13:45] | the need to hurt– to murder over and over– | 有去不断伤害和杀戮的渴求 |
[13:48] | needs to be activated by outside circumstances. | 但这些都需要外界环境来唤醒 |
[13:58] | You were drafted into the Army, | 你被征召参军 |
[14:00] | trained to think nothing of human life. | 被训至视人命为草芥 |
[14:02] | Sent to the jungle to kill in the name of patriotism. | 被以爱国之名送进丛林里进行屠杀 |
[14:07] | I know you don’t like to talk, but… | 我知道你不想聊 但是… |
[14:09] | answer me one question. | 能回答我一个问题吗 |
[14:11] | Did you ever | 你有没有 |
[14:13] | hurt anyone before that? | 在那之前你伤害任何人 |
[14:15] | Did you ever kill anything? | 你有没有杀过人或动物 |
[14:19] | I’ve been studying serial killers | 在过去的五年里 |
[14:21] | for the past five years. | 我一直在研究连环杀手 |
[14:22] | Since the mid-1970s there’s been an uptick | 自20世纪70年代中期以来 |
[14:25] | in spree or serial killings. | 连环杀人案件开始增多 |
[14:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:29] | Were there suddenly more evil men born? | 难道是突然间坏人变多了吗 |
[14:31] | Or… | 还是 |
[14:33] | did the increased availability of pornography | 因为色情作品的激增 |
[14:36] | and the psychic echo of the war in Southeast Asia | 和东南亚战争的余势 |
[14:38] | damage the minds of otherwise good men? | 摧毁了那些原本善良的人的心智 |
[14:45] | High fructose corn syrup. | 高果糖玉米糖浆 |
[14:48] | It’s in everything nowadays. | 我们每天吃的食物里基本都有 |
[14:50] | They say it’s bad for you. Maybe… | 都说这东西对人体有害 也许… |
[14:54] | uh, that has something to do with it, too. | 和这个也有些关系 |
[14:56] | So you can talk. | 看来你能说话 |
[15:00] | I’ve been here, locked up for 14 years. | 我被关在这里14年了 |
[15:06] | When I told them I… | 当我和他们说 |
[15:09] | couldn’t remember killing those kids, | 我不记得我杀了那些孩子 |
[15:12] | they told me that I’d had a psychotic break, | 他们说我有精神分裂症 |
[15:16] | that I was evil… | 说我是恶魔 |
[15:19] | and that I was the worst kind of human being. | 是最差劲的人渣 |
[15:23] | Irredeemable. | 不可救药 |
[15:25] | What if I told you I don’t think that’s true. | 如果我说 我不这么认为呢 |
[15:29] | What if I told you that something twisted your brain | 如果我说 是因为某些东西扭曲了你的大脑 |
[15:32] | and gave you no choice? | 让你别无选择呢 |
[15:34] | So what you’re saying is | 所以你是说 |
[15:38] | maybe it isn’t all my fault? | 可能这并不全是我的错吗 |
[15:41] | I’d like to help out. Can I help you? | 我想弄清楚这件事 要我怎么帮你 |
[15:44] | Well, you can’t do it from in here. | 你在这里可帮不了我 |
[15:46] | We got to get you out. | 我们得把你弄出去 |
[15:48] | I need to study you in your natural habitat. | 我需要在自然环境中研究你 |
[15:56] | They’re re-opening the camp. | 他们要重新开放夏令营 |
[16:07] | Even sitting here, | 即使是坐在这里 |
[16:09] | looking at that face, | 看着这张脸 |
[16:10] | I want to stab her | 我就想要一刀一刀的 |
[16:12] | over and over. | 捅在她身上 |
[16:16] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能回到那里 |
[16:18] | I know I would kill again. | 我知道我会再次大开杀戒 |
[16:20] | Sometimes sacrifices need to be made in the name of science. | 有时候为了科学我们不得不做出一些牺牲 |
[16:26] | Feel my hands. | 摸我的手 |
[16:43] | So soft. | 很柔软 |
[16:46] | That’s my cold cream. | 那是因为我抹了护手霜 |
[16:48] | How many bunnies had to die to get the formula right? | 要牺牲多少只兔子才能把调出护手霜 |
[16:51] | If I could crack the code | 如果我能解释出 |
[16:54] | of what makes you do what you do, | 是什么驱使你杀人 |
[16:55] | maybe we can begin mandatory classes in grade school. | 也许我们就能在学校开一门相关的必修课了 |
[16:58] | What if you could have the honor | 如果你可以荣幸地成为 |
[17:00] | of being the world’s last serial killer? | 世界上最后一个连环杀手呢 |
[17:06] | Redemption. | 救赎 |
[17:09] | It’s time to stop the violence. | 是时候阻止暴力了 |
[17:15] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[17:19] | Did someone hurt you? | 有人伤害你了吗 |
[17:22] | I have my reasons. | 我有我的理由 |
[17:26] | But, most importantly… | 但是最重要的是 |
[17:30] | …I believe that no one is born evil, Benjamin. | 我相信没有人生来就是邪恶的 本杰明 |
[17:35] | No one is irredeemable. | 没有人是不可救赎的 |
[17:38] | I feel like I’m being seen for the first time in 14 years. | 我感觉14年来终于有人看到了我的存在 |
[17:44] | Tell me what I have to do. | 告诉我该做什么 |
[17:45] | All you have to do is be yourself. | 你要做的就是做你自己 |
[17:48] | Don’t hold back. | 毫无保留 |
[17:50] | Trust your instincts. | 相信你的直觉 |
[17:53] | But first we got to get you out of here. | 但首先我们得把你弄出去 |
[17:55] | And in order to do that, | 为了做到这一点 |
[17:56] | you need to do three things: | 你得做三件事 |
[17:58] | take care of that pesky guard, | 解决那个麻烦的守卫 |
[18:01] | hit the switch… | 打开开关 |
[18:05] | …find the bag. | 找到包 |
[18:11] | When you meet me back at the camp… | 到营地和我碰面 |
[18:16] | …I’ll have a new job | 我将有一份新工作 |
[18:18] | and a new name. | 和新名字 |
[18:47] | 加油站 罗伊修车厂 全天服务 | |
[19:05] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[19:07] | Excuse me, sweetie? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[19:09] | You’ve been following me since I got on the 5. | 从我上五号公路开始你就一直跟着我 |
[19:13] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:14] | I… I was headed up to Camp Redwood. | 我想去红木营地 |
[19:17] | These were the directions I was given. | 这是他们给我的路线 |
[19:21] | Oh. God. | 老天 |
[19:22] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[19:24] | It’s just… you hear all these horror stories on the news | 你知道新闻上总说些恐怖的事情 |
[19:27] | and they always start with a single woman | 杀人犯总是从单身女性开始下手 |
[19:29] | driving alone and that woman ends up in a garbage bag | 一个人开车 结果被发现死在 |
[19:31] | by the side of the road. | 路边的垃圾袋里 |
[19:33] | Goodness, you have a dark imagination. | 天啊 你想象力真黑暗 |
[19:38] | I’m headed to Camp Redwood, too. | 我也去红木营地 |
[19:40] | I’m actually gonna be the nurse there. | 我去那里当护士 |
[19:42] | Hey, would you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[19:43] | Can you keep an eye on my car while I head to the ladies’? | 我去趟洗手间 能帮我看着车吗 |
[19:46] | Maybe we can convoy up | 也许剩下的路 |
[19:47] | – the rest of the way there. – Works for me. | -我们可以互相照应 -我没问题 |
[19:50] | We girls got to look out for each other. | 咱们姑娘家得互相照顾 |
[19:52] | Great. | 太好了 |
[19:58] | If you ask me, all those murders | 如果你问我的话 那些谋杀 |
[20:01] | are because of the availability of pornography | 都是因为色情作品太容易获得 |
[20:03] | and the objectification of women in our culture. | 还有就是我们文化中物化女性的思想 |
[20:07] | That’s what that Ted Bundy said. | 泰德·邦迪[70年代连环杀手]说的 |
[21:18] | *If you’re in it for love* | *如果坠入了爱河* |
[21:20] | *You ain’t gonna get too far* | *你不会走得太远* |
[21:27] | *Watch out, boy, she’ll chew you up* | *小心 男孩 她会将你生吞活剥* |
[21:30] | *Oh, oh, here she comes* | *她来了* |
[21:32] | *She’s a maneater* | *她会吃人* |
[21:49] | My legs… What did you give me? | 我的腿 你给我打了什么针 |
[21:51] | Horse tranquilizers. I think. | 马镇定剂 我觉得是 |
[21:54] | I mean, I’m not a nurse. | 我是说 我又不是护士 |
[21:56] | My degree’s in psychology. | 我拿的是心理学学位 |
[22:22] | Chet, are you with me? Chet. | 切特 你还醒着吗 切特 |
[22:28] | Chet. | 切特 |
[22:29] | Look, you just passed out from the pain, man. | 听着 你只是疼昏过去了 兄弟 |
[22:31] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[22:34] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[22:35] | I didn’t even want to come here! | 我甚至一开始就不想来的 |
[22:39] | I only left L.A. ’cause I’m in trouble. | 离开洛杉矶只是因为我惹上麻烦了 |
[22:45] | You awake? | 你醒着吗 |
[22:51] | Look… | 听着 |
[22:54] | …I haven’t told anyone about this, but I need to. | 这事我从未跟人提起过 但是我要说 |
[22:58] | I was in Omega Xi. | 我之前在欧米伽克西会 |
[23:00] | And our hell week was always bad, but… | 我们的地狱之周一直都很过分 但 |
[23:06] | …but my junior year, it really got out of hand. | 但我三年级那年 事情失控了 |
[23:15] | – Brian – oh, there it is. – Thank you. | -布莱恩 -给你 -谢谢 |
[23:19] | Omega Xi, do or die! | 欧米伽克西 不行动毋宁死 |
[23:22] | Omega Xi, do or die! | 欧米伽克西 不行动毋宁死 |
[23:25] | Omega Xi, do or die! | 欧米伽克西 不行动毋宁死 |
[23:28] | Omega Xi, do or die! | 欧米伽克西 不行动毋宁死 |
[23:31] | Omega Xi, do or die! | 欧米伽克西 不行动毋宁死 |
[23:33] | Omega Xi… | 欧米伽克西 |
[23:34] | Take it down, anchor man. | 喝下去 接棒的 |
[23:35] | Take it down! | 喝下去 |
[23:37] | – Don’t you puke on me. – Yeah! | -敢吐我身上试试 -好 |
[23:40] | Next station, Gobs. Hell night never ends. | 下一站 水手们 地狱之夜永不终结 |
[23:49] | Left, right, left! | 左 右 左 |
[23:53] | Left, left, | 左 左 |
[23:55] | left, right, left. | 左 右 左 |
[23:57] | What the fuck? | 这是什么鬼 |
[24:00] | Drink up, boys. And lose your uniforms. | 快喝完 孩子们 然后脱掉制服 |
[24:06] | What do we do? | 我们要做什么 |
[24:06] | Just grab a cock, Jew-bacca. | 握住别人的屌就行了 贞洁男 |
[24:08] | Trunks to tails. | 头尾相接 |
[24:11] | Go. | 动起来 |
[24:14] | Move! | 快点 |
[24:18] | I think I’m gonna hurl. | 我想我要吐了 |
[24:19] | Christ, Chan. You lightweight. | 天啊 钱 你酒量真小 |
[24:22] | Get up. | 起来 |
[24:24] | If you don’t nut up, | 如果你不突破自我 |
[24:27] | you’re gonna get tossed at final blackball. | 你会被最终轮投票淘汰 |
[24:29] | Sir, I’m sorry, sir. | 先生 对不起 先生 |
[24:31] | I don’t want to let down my pledge brothers. | 我不想让兄弟们失望 |
[24:33] | You’re letting me down. | 你现在就让我失望了 |
[24:34] | Guys like us have to work twice as hard to be accepted here. | 我们这种人得多出两倍力才能被接受 |
[24:37] | That’s fucked up. | 太不公平了 |
[24:42] | Look, I’m giving you ten minutes, | 我给你十分钟 |
[24:45] | okay? Take a nap, | 行吗 小憩一会 |
[24:47] | pull the trigger if you have to. | 必要时下定决心 |
[24:50] | Just get it together. | 振作起来 |
[24:52] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[25:03] | Shit. Shit! | 糟了 糟了 |
[25:07] | Chan. Chan. | 钱 钱 |
[25:09] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[25:12] | Dude, what the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:16] | Um, he fell. | 他摔了 |
[25:17] | I think he’s dead. | 他好像死了 |
[25:20] | We’re so fucked. | 我们完了 |
[25:22] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好 |
[25:24] | I mean, the way I saw it, I couldn’t change | 在我看来 我无法改变 |
[25:26] | the fact that Chan was dead, | 钱死了的事实 |
[25:27] | but I could keep us all out of trouble. | 但我可以免去大家的麻烦 |
[25:30] | And myself out of jail. | 也让我自己不坐牢 |
[25:33] | I mean, his death was an accident, right? | 他的死是个意外 不是吗 |
[25:37] | Does it really matter how that accident happened? | 具体什么意外重要吗 |
[25:53] | Sorry, bro. | 抱歉 老兄 |
[26:01] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[26:02] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[26:04] | The brake! The brake! | 踩刹车 踩刹车 |
[26:07] | Grab on to me. Grab on to me! | 抓住我 抓住我 |
[26:09] | Grab on! | 抓住 |
[26:27] | I still remember his face. | 我还记得他的表情 |
[26:30] | The look in his eyes as he went over the cliff. | 他驶向悬崖时的眼神 |
[26:34] | I couldn’t go to the house. | 我无心去兄弟会 |
[26:36] | I couldn’t go to classes. | 无心上课 |
[26:38] | Eventually, I just dropped out, | 最终我只能退学 |
[26:42] | which is how I ended up with this shit job at the hospital. | 也是为什么我在医院做这个垃圾工作 |
[26:48] | People thought he, uh, | 大家以为他 |
[26:50] | went missing. | 失踪了 |
[26:53] | I thought I’d gotten away with it. | 我以为能逍遥法外 |
[26:58] | And then, three days ago, the Times reported | 结果三天前 《泰晤士报》报道 |
[27:00] | that Chan’s car had been found, | 钱的车被找到了 |
[27:04] | which means that it’s… | 也就是说 |
[27:07] | …it’s only a matter of time before they find my watch. | 我的手表被发现是早晚的事 |
[27:11] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来这 |
[27:13] | I’m running. | 我在逃 |
[27:19] | It feels good to finally tell someone. | 说出来感觉好多了 |
[27:22] | I mean, I know you can’t hear me. | 我知道你听不见我 |
[27:26] | I can hear you. | 我能听见你 |
[27:29] | That’s some messed-up shit. | 那真是一团糟 |
[27:31] | I mean, it wasn’t on purpose. | 我是说 那不是故意的 |
[27:33] | I said I thought he was already dead. | 我说了我以为他已经死了 |
[27:36] | From the first time you killed him. | 在你第一次杀他的时候 |
[27:38] | I-I said he fell! | 我说了是他摔倒了 |
[27:54] | Dude, what are you doing? | 伙计 你在干什么 |
[27:55] | I’m not dying down here with you. | 我才不要和你一块死在这儿 |
[27:59] | – Don’t leave me down here. – Come on! | -别把我留在这里 -快啊 |
[28:02] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:04] | I won’t tell anyone, I swear. Ray, please. | 我发誓 我不会告诉任何人的 雷 求你了 |
[28:09] | Ray! Ray, | 雷 雷 |
[28:11] | I swear, please, I won’t tell anybody. | 我发誓 求你了 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[28:13] | Please don’t leave me down here. | 别把我留在这里 |
[28:16] | Don’t leave me down here! | 别把我留在这里 |
[28:18] | Ray! | 雷 |
[28:29] | Looks quiet. | 看起来没事 |
[28:30] | Follow my lead. | 跟我走 |
[28:36] | – Wait. -What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[28:39] | What about Margaret? | 玛格丽特怎么办 |
[28:40] | We can’t just let her die. | 我们不能让她等死 |
[28:42] | Who gives a shit about Margaret? Our friends are waiting for us. | 谁还管玛格丽特 我们的朋友还在等着呢 |
[28:44] | I already got one person killed. | 我已经害一个人被杀了 |
[28:46] | If I can stop anyone else from dying, | 如果我能阻止其他人被杀 |
[28:48] | then maybe I can make this right. | 或许我能挽救这一切 |
[28:50] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[28:51] | You saw what Jingles did to those asshole townies. | 你见到叮当先生怎么对待那些混蛋镇民了 |
[28:53] | Imagine what he’s gonna do to the one person he couldn’t kill. | 想象一下他会对当年唯一的幸存者做出什么 |
[28:56] | No, he’s right. Nobody gets left behind. | 不 他是对的 没有人应该被抛下 |
[28:59] | Look, we’ll pick up Margaret on the way to the lot. | 听着 去停车场的路上我们把玛格丽特接上 |
[29:01] | Bertie, too. | 伯蒂也是 |
[29:01] | Who the hell is Bertie? | 伯蒂到底是谁 |
[29:03] | – The cook. – You want us to risk our lives | -厨师 -你想让我们冒着生命危险 |
[29:06] | for Tammy Bakker and the lunch lady? | 就为了福音小姐和午餐大妈 |
[29:08] | Chef Bertie is good people. | 伯蒂厨师是好人 |
[29:29] | What the… | 什么… |
[29:32] | – What? – Shit! | -什么鬼 -天啊 |
[29:34] | Untie her. | 解开她 |
[29:36] | Get her legs. | 解开她的腿 |
[29:41] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[29:47] | Don’t move. Please be quiet. Shh. | 别动 安静 |
[29:57] | It’s okay. We’re not gonna hurt you. | 别担心 我们不会伤害你的 |
[30:19] | Please, God, no. | 求你了 上帝 不要 |
[30:20] | No… Please. No! No! | 不 拜托了 不要 |
[30:24] | No. | 不 |
[30:28] | Please, no! | 求你了 不要 |
[31:07] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[31:12] | Says her name is Rita. | 她叫丽塔 |
[31:37] | Calm down. It’s just us. | 冷静 是我们 |
[31:39] | Jesus! | 老天啊 |
[31:41] | – Oh, thank God. – Are you okay? | -谢天谢地 -你没事吧 |
[31:43] | You’re bleeding. What happened? | 你在流血 怎么回事 |
[31:44] | W-Where’s everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[31:46] | We were attacked at the infirmary. | 我们在医务室被袭击了 |
[31:48] | Everyone scattered. I got stabbed. | 大家都很害怕 我被刺伤了 |
[31:49] | Chet was with me, but I lost him. | 切特本来和我在一起 但我们走散了 |
[31:51] | Had to cover myself with dirt and leaves to hide. | 我只能用枯叶和泥土盖着自己藏起来 |
[31:53] | What about Brooke? | 布鲁克呢 |
[31:55] | Last time I saw her, she was with Rita. | 之前我看到她和丽塔在一起 |
[31:57] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[32:00] | – What? – Rita is not Rita. | -怎么了 -丽塔不是真丽塔 |
[32:03] | We found the real one bound and gagged in the boathouse. | 我们发现了真的 被绑在船坞里嘟着嘴 |
[32:05] | She was wearing a nurse’s uniform. | 她穿着护士服 |
[32:07] | Jingles killed her. | 叮当先生杀了她 |
[32:08] | Wait… wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[32:11] | – Then who the hell is with Brooke? – I don’t know, | -那和布鲁克在一起的是谁 -不知道 |
[32:13] | but we got to find her. | 但我们得快点找到她 |
[32:14] | The plan was to go to the parking lot. That’s where we should go. | 我们说好去停车场 应该先去那里 |
[32:16] | I am not leaving here | 我不能就这么丢下 |
[32:18] | – without Margaret and Bertie. – Me neither. | -玛格丽特和伯蒂 -我也是 |
[32:20] | If y’all want to be heroes, that’s fine by me, | 你们都想当英雄我没意见 |
[32:22] | but there is no way in hell that I’m going back. | 但我是绝对不会回去了 |
[32:24] | Not with two murderers lurking in the goddamn shadows. | 现在有两个杀人犯藏在黑暗里 |
[32:27] | Fine, fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[32:29] | You ever ride a bike before? | 你骑过摩托吗 |
[32:31] | Once or twice. | 一两次吧 |
[32:32] | Okay. There’s a call box down the road. | 好 路上有个电话亭 |
[32:35] | Take my Ninja, call the cops, and meet us back at the lot. | 你骑我的忍者联系警察 然后在停车场等我们 |
[32:41] | Montana, you go with him. | 蒙塔娜 你跟他一起 |
[32:46] | The bike is a fickle mistress. | 我的摩托性情古怪 |
[32:48] | Go easy on the throttle or she’ll buck you | 踩油门不要太着急 小心她像野马一样 |
[32:49] | like a wild stallion. | 把你甩下来 |
[33:27] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[33:30] | Is someone up there? | 有人吗 |
[33:34] | Just leave me alone. | 别来烦我了 |
[33:35] | – Chet? – Xavier? | -切特 -泽维尔 |
[33:38] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[33:39] | What the hell are you doing down there, man? | 你在那下面干什么呢 伙计 |
[33:41] | I’m dying! What does it look like I’m doing? | 我要死了 你觉得我干什么呢 |
[33:43] | There’s a stake through my shoulder, I can’t move. | 有一根木棍刺穿了我的肩膀 我不能动了 |
[33:46] | You got to get me out of here. | 你得把我弄出去 |
[33:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:52] | I’m coming down. | 我下来 |
[34:07] | I thought I was done. | 我以为我死定了 |
[34:08] | I thought that was it. | 我以为活到头了 |
[34:13] | It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 一切都没事了 |
[34:22] | Damn, that looks gnarly. | 该死的 看起来不妙 |
[34:24] | It was him. It was Jingles. | 是他 是叮当先生 |
[34:26] | Ray– he-he fell in here, too, but… | 雷 他也掉下来了 但他 |
[34:30] | …he left me. | 他把我丢在了这里 |
[34:31] | Ray told us you got separated. | 雷跟我们说你们走散了 |
[34:33] | He’s got issues, man. | 他有麻烦 兄弟 |
[34:35] | He’s got serious fucking issues. | 他有很大的麻烦 |
[34:42] | I, uh, I feel like | 我觉得 |
[34:43] | we’re gonna need a real doctor down here to get you off this. | 我们需要真正的医生把你救出来 |
[34:48] | Someone’s coming. | 来人了 |
[34:50] | – Hurry up, hurry up. – It’s him. It’s Jingles. | -快 快 -是他 是叮当先生 |
[34:52] | Y-You got to get me out of here. You got to get… | 你得救我出去 你得… |
[34:54] | I’ve never done this before. I don’t want to kill him. | 我没有经验 我不想害死他 |
[34:56] | Better you than Jingles. | 你动手总比叮当先生好 |
[35:00] | If-if I kill you, I’m so sorry. | 我害死你的话 我会很抱歉 |
[35:03] | Just get me off of it. | 快把我弄出去 |
[35:04] | On three. | 数三下 |
[35:06] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[35:08] | Ready? | 准备 |
[35:09] | No, no, no, wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 慢着 |
[35:12] | Three! | 三 |
[35:18] | He’s coming. Let’s go, let’s go. | 他要来了 快走 快走 |
[35:44] | Okay… | 好 |
[35:54] | Chet. | 切特 |
[36:07] | We could take him. | 我们能拿下他 |
[36:09] | There’s three of us. | 我们有三个人 |
[36:12] | Chet can barely move and Jingles has a knife. | 切特基本动不了 而叮当有把刀 |
[36:16] | His knife… | 他的刀 |
[36:18] | versus my guns. | 对我的枪 |
[36:26] | Welcome to your own petard, asshole! | 欢迎来到你自己的陷阱 混蛋 |
[36:33] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[36:35] | That was awesome! | 太漂亮了 |
[36:39] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[36:44] | You shouldn’t be moving around, man. | 你不该乱动的 伙计 |
[36:48] | Just so we’re all clear: that… | 我们得搞清楚 那 |
[36:51] | wasn’t Jingles. | 不是叮当 |
[36:59] | Shit. | 靠 |
[37:01] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这儿 |
[37:03] | Well, someone definitely was. | 但他们来过 |
[37:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:09] | We got to get to the call box. | 我们得去电话亭 |
[37:11] | Seriously, Montana, | 真的 蒙塔娜 |
[37:12] | the sooner we get to the road, the faster the cops | 我们越早赶到路上 警察就能越快 |
[37:14] | can handle all of this. | 处理这一切 |
[37:24] | That’s the guy that stabbed me. | 那是刺伤我的人 |
[37:25] | Ready for round two? | 准备好第二轮了吗 |
[37:29] | The devil needs his due. | 恶魔需要爽爽了 |
[37:31] | Ray! What the hell?! | 雷 搞什么 |
[37:33] | – I’m sorry! – You fucking coward! | -抱歉 -你个懦夫 |
[37:35] | Ray! | 雷 |
[37:37] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[37:54] | Suck a nut, Camp Redwood. | 滚吧 红木营地 |
[37:56] | I’ll see you in another life. | 下辈子再见吧 |
[38:40] | Why the hell haven’t you killed her yet? | 你怎么还没杀掉她 |