时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[00:33] | I’m here to visit the founders | 我来见这个肃穆的 |
[00:35] | of this venerable institution– | 机构的创始人 |
[00:38] | Mr. Mutt Nutter | 麻特·纳特先生 |
[00:40] | and Mr. Jeff Pfister. | 和杰夫·皮斯特先生 |
[00:44] | The fine security staff downstairs were kind enough | 楼下的好安保人员 好心告诉我 |
[00:47] | to give me directions to the correct floor. | 该到哪层来 |
[00:49] | The floor is the only thing you have correct. | 你唯一对的 就是走对了楼层 |
[00:52] | You do not have an appointment, | 你没有预约 |
[00:53] | nor are you carrying a package, | 也没带包裹 |
[00:55] | so you don’t have any business here. | 所以你不能来这儿 |
[00:58] | Quite right. | 是啊 |
[01:00] | Your employers are fortunate to have someone | 你的雇主真是有幸有你这样 |
[01:02] | with your skills guarding their privacy. | 厉害的人物守卫他们的隐私 |
[01:06] | I don’t respond to flattery. | 我不稀罕恭维 |
[01:08] | Nor can you recognize sarcasm. | 也听不出讽刺 |
[01:10] | You need to turn around and go back the way you came. | 你该转身回去了 |
[01:13] | Mm. You need to take me to your employers. Now. | 你得马上带我去见你的雇主 |
[01:18] | You might as well ask me to explain your hair. | 你还不如让我解释下你为什么留这样的发型 |
[01:23] | How did you get past security without an appointment? | 你没有预约怎么过了安保那关的 |
[01:26] | I did something like this. | 我做了这样的事 |
[01:35] | My hair is an eternal mystery, never to be fully understood. | 我的发型是永恒的谜团 永远无法彻底理解 |
[01:42] | Purple is for royalty, dear, | 紫色寓意忠诚 亲爱的 |
[01:45] | not middle management. | 不是中层管理者 |
[02:00] | Did you put us in Outpost number Two? | 你把我们安排在了2号前哨基地吗 |
[02:02] | Well, I thought if we had to do any last-minute troubleshooting, | 我觉得如果有什么临时问题需要解决 |
[02:05] | all the brains should be in one place. | 该把智囊聚集在一起 |
[02:06] | So while the world is burning, | 所以当世界一片火海时 |
[02:08] | Johansson and Lawrence and Theron are in the Bahamas… | 约翰逊 劳伦斯和塞隆都在巴哈马群岛 |
[02:12] | and we’re in West Virginia with Professor Michio Kaku. | 而我们跟加来道雄教授在西弗吉尼亚州 |
[02:15] | He’s a brilliant guy. | 他是个聪明人 |
[02:16] | So was Einstein, but if it’s between him | 爱因斯坦也是 但如果在他 |
[02:18] | and Marilyn Monroe, fuck the theory of relativity. | 和玛丽莲·梦露里选 谁在乎相对论啊 |
[02:21] | I told ya, bro, genetically superior caste, | 我说了 哥们 按基因排序先后 |
[02:23] | necessary but boring. | 有必要 但无聊 |
[02:25] | Well, who’s gonna be in Outpost Three? | 那安排谁去3号前哨 |
[02:27] | ‘Cause Langdon wants his robot there. | 因为朗顿要他的机器人在那儿 |
[02:29] | What? He wants the Battle Axe 9000 in Three? | 什么 他要战斧9000去3号 |
[02:32] | Yeah, not only that, but he wants us to wipe her SSD | 还不止 他还要我们抹除她的固态硬盘 |
[02:35] | so she doesn’t remember he’s the Antichrist. | 让她不记得他是反基督 |
[02:37] | Well, he’s the one with the triple sixes, not us. | 是他自带666 不是我们 |
[02:40] | It’s his show. | 这是他的节目 |
[02:41] | What a show it’s going to be. | 那会是多么盛大的节目啊 |
[02:44] | Who the fuck are you?! | 你是谁 |
[02:45] | Hey, how’d you get past Ms. Venable? | 你怎么过温尼伯小姐那关的 |
[02:47] | These little symbols are Outposts for the survivors | 这些标志着为这场你们开心期待的 |
[02:51] | of this little holocaust you’re so gleefully anticipating. | 小大屠杀的幸存者准备的前哨基地 |
[02:55] | It’s not little, lady. | 可不小 女士 |
[02:57] | Yeah. Seven billion dead | 是啊 10分钟内 |
[02:59] | in the first ten minutes… starting with you. | 就会死70亿人 你就是第一个 |
[03:09] | Outpost Three– where’s it located? | 3号前哨 在哪里 |
[03:12] | It’s some place called the Hawthorne School. | 一个叫霍桑学院的地方 |
[03:15] | He donated it ’cause it’s underground, naturally shielded. | 他把那里捐了出来 那里在地下 有天然屏障 |
[03:19] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[03:29] | Mr. St. Pierre Vanderbilt | 圣·皮埃尔·范德比尔特先生 |
[03:32] | will try to purchase four tickets | 将会为自己和家人 |
[03:33] | for himself and his family. | 购买四张票 |
[03:35] | You’ll accept his offer | 你要接受他的提议 |
[03:36] | and secure him a place at Outpost Three. | 把他安排在3号前哨 |
[03:39] | Is that clearly understood? | 明白了吗 |
[03:40] | There are no spots left. | 没有空位了 |
[03:42] | Make sure there are. | 那就空出来点 |
[03:44] | Planning the end of the world | 一边吃着辣炸鸡 |
[03:46] | over a box of hot wings. | 一边策划世界末日 |
[03:49] | I suppose I must get to the most unpleasant part of my visit. | 我得进入我来访最不快的部分了 |
[03:53] | – What’s that? – The part where I have to leave | -什么部分 -就是要不杀掉你们 |
[03:56] | before killing you both. | 就离开 |
[03:57] | Good day. | 日安 |
[05:09] | A thousand nuclear bombs? | 一千颗核弹 |
[05:11] | – How can we stop that? – We can’t. | -那要怎么阻止 -阻止不了 |
[05:14] | Michael’s already too powerful. | 迈克尔已经太强大了 |
[05:16] | He can counteract anything we hope to try. | 他可以挡住我们的一切尝试 |
[05:19] | God, I finally find my place in the world, | 天呐 我可算在这世界找到自己的一席之地 |
[05:21] | and now it’s all gonna end. | 现在一切却都要结束了 |
[05:23] | I am not ready to die. | 我还没准备好去死呢 |
[05:27] | Oh, not to make it all about me. | 我倒不是自我为中心 |
[05:29] | Actually, it is all about you now. | 其实 你现在真是重点了 |
[05:31] | Your father will be purchasing tickets for you and your family | 你父亲要为你和你家人买票 |
[05:34] | to inhabit one of the Cooperative’s Outposts. | 进入合作社的一个前哨 |
[05:36] | Coco is the plan? | 计划就是可可吗 |
[05:38] | The calorie counter’s gonna save humanity? | 卡路里计数器要拯救人类吗 |
[05:40] | No. Mallory is. | 不 那是马洛里 |
[05:43] | Coco is going to secure her place at the bunker. | 可可得帮她在地堡得到一席之地 |
[05:47] | We have one chance to use Tempus Infinituum. | 我们只有一次施时光倒流法术的机会 |
[05:50] | And we can’t risk trying it until Mallory is ready. | 我们不能在马洛里准备好之前冒险尝试 |
[05:52] | The only place where we know you’ll survive | 我们唯一能确定你会在那里活下来的地方 |
[05:54] | is under Michael’s nose. | 就是在迈克尔眼皮下面 |
[05:56] | In one of his bunkers. | 去他的地堡 |
[05:57] | He can smell a witch a mile away | 他能远远闻出女巫的气味 |
[06:00] | like some kind of evil truffle pig. | 就像个邪恶的松茸猪 |
[06:02] | He’ll kill her before she can do anything. | 她什么都来不及做就会被他杀掉 |
[06:03] | That’s why we’re going to place them both under | 所以我们要给她们施个 |
[06:05] | an identity spell. | 身份咒 |
[06:13] | You’ll forget that you’re witches. | 你们会忘记自己是女巫 |
[06:16] | You’ll forget everything you ever knew about yourselves. | 忘记你们对自己的一切记忆 |
[06:19] | The spell will give you new identities, | 咒语将给你们新的身份 |
[06:22] | new personalities. | 新的性格 |
[06:24] | Your job will be to demean Mallory. | 你得贬低马洛里 |
[06:27] | Make her doubt herself in order to suppress her natural powers, | 让她质疑自己 好压制她天生的法力 |
[06:31] | so that no one can detect her magic. | 这样别人就无法检测出她的魔法 |
[06:34] | We’ve modeled your new personality after Madison. | 我们根据麦迪逊制作了你的新个性 |
[06:36] | No. No, there must be another way. | 不 肯定还有别的办法吧 |
[06:39] | Consider it an upgrade. | 这可是升级了 |
[06:43] | Will my family still remember that I’m a witch? | 我的家人还会记得我是女巫吗 |
[06:45] | Your family won’t be joining you. | 你的家人不会跟你一起去的 |
[06:50] | We have to eliminate all variables that might expose you. | 我们得铲除一切可能暴露你的变量 |
[06:55] | But can we just put them under a spell, too? | 我们不能也给他们施咒吗 |
[06:58] | Until the Apocalypse comes, yes. | 在天启到来之前 可以 |
[07:02] | But it would be too risky | 但让他们跟你一起 |
[07:04] | to have them in the bunker with you. | 进入地堡就太冒险了 |
[07:07] | We’ll make sure they’re out of the country, | 我们会确保他们出了国 |
[07:09] | and too far from the Outposts to make it to safety in time. | 离得太远 来不及赶去前哨 |
[07:13] | My parents are good people and my brother is kind. | 我父母都是好人 我弟弟也很好 |
[07:18] | They deserve it so much more than I do. | 他们比我更有资格活下来 |
[07:20] | I don’t think I can be responsible | 我觉得我无法为 |
[07:21] | for the lives of seven billion people. | 70亿人的生命负责 |
[07:23] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[07:25] | And when the time comes, you will. | 等时候到了 你就要这么做 |
[07:27] | How will I knew when that time is if I’m under a spell? | 如果我被咒语困住了 又要怎么知道时候到了 |
[07:30] | Your powers will emerge when they are ready. | 你的法力准备好了 就会显现 |
[07:33] | After you cast the spell… | 你施咒后 |
[07:37] | will we remember you? | 我们会记得你吗 |
[07:40] | Not until the spell is broken. | 除非咒语打破 |
[07:42] | And by then, we all might be piles of ash. | 到时候我们可能都成一堆灰了 |
[07:46] | So this is good-bye. | 那么这是道别了 |
[07:50] | Gather around, witches. | 都过来吧 女巫们 |
[07:57] | And so it falls to us | 现在 拯救人类 |
[07:59] | to save mankind from itself. | 不被自身毁灭成了我们的责任 |
[08:01] | And yes, some of us will die, | 是的 我们中一些人会牺牲 |
[08:04] | but you two will live. | 但你们俩会活下来 |
[08:06] | So the Coven will live on. | 这样女巫团才不会死 |
[08:08] | So the world will live on. | 世界也能存活下去 |
[08:10] | – You ready? – No. | -准备好了吗 -没有 |
[08:17] | How could I be mean to you? | 我怎么能对你刻薄呢 |
[08:19] | You’ve taught me everything I know. | 我会的一切都是你教的 |
[08:22] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[08:24] | You are my best friend, Mallory, | 你是我最好的朋友 马洛里 |
[08:26] | and I am so sorry | 我要为 |
[08:28] | for whatever comes out of my mouth on the other side. | 等我们中了咒后 我对你说的一切道歉 |
[08:31] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:32] | I know you won’t mean it. | 我知道那不会是你的真心话 |
[08:34] | And spell or no spell, | 不管有没有咒语 |
[08:36] | I’d never let anything bad happen to you. | 我绝不会让你有事的 |
[08:39] | If the world’s gonna end, | 如果世界要终结 |
[08:41] | at least we’ll be together. | 至少我们还在一起 |
[08:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:51] | Please sit. | 请坐下 |
[09:25] | Memoria unda temporis est, | [咒语] |
[09:29] | memoria unda temporis est, | [咒语] |
[09:35] | memoria unda temporis est, | [咒语] |
[09:40] | memoria unda temporis est, | [咒语] |
[09:45] | memoria unda temporis est. | [咒语] |
[10:13] | Hello! Driver lady, can you please | 喂 司机女士 可以 |
[10:15] | put the windows up? | 把窗户摇起来吗 |
[10:17] | God, I’ve asked her, like, ten times, | 我都跟她说十次了 |
[10:19] | and she keeps ignoring me. | 她总是无视我 |
[10:20] | You’re gonna have to just push lunch. | 你得推迟午餐了 |
[10:21] | It’s gonna take him at least two hours | 他至少要两个小时 |
[10:23] | to fix this Phil Spector “trial wig” look. | 才能修复这团乱麻 |
[10:25] | We only booked for an hour. | 我们才预约了一小时 |
[10:26] | Please don’t make me call them again, Coco. | 别让我再给他们打一次电话了 可可 |
[10:28] | Mr. Gallant is the most exclusive stylist in Beverly Hills. | 加伦特先生是贝弗利山最不好找的造型师 |
[10:31] | I had to grovel just to get this appointment. | 我光拿到这场预约就想尽了办法 |
[10:32] | Jesus, Mallory, I really can’t do both of our jobs. | 天呐 马洛里 我可不能做我们两个人的工作 |
[10:37] | – Are you okay? – God. | -你没事吧 -天呐 |
[10:39] | All right, ladies, we’re here. | 好了 两位 我们到了 |
[10:47] | Don’t forget to rate me five stars. Please. | 别忘了给我五星好评 谢谢了 |
[10:52] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[11:07] | – Okay… – Coco, yes? | -好了 -是可可吧 |
[11:09] | Hi. Welcome, bubbeleh. | 你好 欢迎 小祖宗 |
[11:14] | I’m always thrilled to meet my newest muse. | 我一直很期待见到我的新晋女神 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna need you to clear your afternoon. | 我需要你腾出下午的时间 |
[11:17] | – Have you seen my head? Ugh! – Oh, honey, | -看见我的脑袋了吗 -亲爱的 |
[11:20] | a thousand apologies, but my afternoon is spoken for, | 太对不起了 但我下午已经约好了 |
[11:22] | and I never cancel on long-time clients. | 我从不取消老顾客的预约 |
[11:24] | Okay, well… | 好吧 那么 |
[11:26] | charge me double, | 我付双倍的钱 |
[11:27] | and consider yourself on retainer. | 就当我付过定金了 |
[11:32] | So, who do we have to blame for this? | 这是谁干的好事 |
[11:35] | My crosshairs are on | 那就要怪 |
[11:36] | the literal worst Uber driver in SoCal. | 南加州最差劲的优步司机了 |
[11:40] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[11:41] | I’m not gonna lie, she did a number on you, but… | 不骗你 她确实毁了你的发型 但是 |
[11:44] | it’s nothing my avocado-based moisturizing milk can’t fix. | 没有什么是我的牛油果保湿乳搞不定的 |
[11:49] | But I’m sorry, Coco, I’m just not gonna be able | 不过不好意思 可可 有这个小老鼠 |
[11:51] | to work my magic with this little church mouse | 在你身边转来转去 |
[11:53] | hovering over your shoulder. | 我可不太好发挥 |
[11:55] | That’s my assistant, Mallory. | 这是我的助理 马洛里 |
[11:57] | Who should be out getting me | 她应该出去给我买 |
[11:59] | my hazelnut macchiato at exactly 120 degrees. | 刚好50度的榛子玛奇朵了 |
[12:03] | Sorry, Coco. My bad. Ten minutes, ten minutes. | 对不起 可可 我错了 十分钟 |
[12:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | So, what are we thinking– are we thinking bangs, | 你想怎么做 剪个刘海呢 |
[12:10] | – maybe something asymmetrical? – I don’t even care, | -还是尝试下不对称发型 -随便吧 |
[12:12] | as long as I don’t look like a tornado survivor. | 只要让我看起来不是从龙卷风中逃难出来的就行 |
[12:15] | You shouldn’t even be here. | 你不应该来这的 |
[12:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:19] | It’s a complete waste of time. | 你完全是在浪费时间 |
[12:21] | No offense to your stylist, but… | 无意冒犯你的发型师 但是 |
[12:23] | you can’t improve on perfection. | 你没办法让完美更完美的 |
[12:34] | A bowl of Moroccan Harira | 一碗烤羊肉鸡心豆汤 |
[12:36] | is the perfect thing to fortify the soul. | 是巩固灵魂的最佳补品 |
[12:40] | No, thank you, Myrtle. I’m not hungry. | 不用了 谢谢你 默特尔 我不饿 |
[12:42] | I want permission to burn a witch. | 我要烧死一个女巫的许可 |
[12:44] | The only reason to burn a witch | 要烧死一个女巫 |
[12:47] | is if said witch causes grievous harm to another. | 只能是因为她对另一个女巫造成了严重伤害 |
[12:50] | What if she helped to destroy the entire coven? | 那如果她是摧毁了整个女巫团的帮凶呢 |
[12:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:55] | Dinah Stevens. | 黛娜·史蒂文斯 |
[12:56] | She has a new talk show on TV. | 她有个新脱口秀节目要播了 |
[12:58] | I saw the ad on the side of a bus. | 我看见公交侧面上的广告了 |
[13:00] | There is no way that bitch could get a show on television | 那个贱人不可能接得到脱口秀 |
[13:03] | without selling her soul to the devil. | 除非她把灵魂卖给了恶魔 |
[13:05] | Double-crossing us was her way to get a ticket to the Outpost. | 她背叛我们而得到了去前哨的门票 |
[13:07] | – It doesn’t matter. – Of course it matters. | -没关系 -当然有关系了 |
[13:10] | We have to clear the rot. | 我们得清除叛徒 |
[13:12] | Madison, you get the gasoline, I’ll get the wood. | 麦迪逊 你去拿汽油 我去拿木头 |
[13:15] | No. We cannot afford to do anything | 不 我们经受不起任何 |
[13:18] | that might alert Michael to our plan. | 可能让迈克尔察觉到我们的计划的事情了 |
[13:20] | Delia, she will be a danger to our girls! | 迪莉亚 她会威胁到我们的人 |
[13:23] | Dinah has never seen them. | 黛娜没有见过她们 |
[13:25] | Our identity spell is more powerful | 我们的身份咒非常强大 |
[13:28] | than anything that voodoo queen could penetrate. | 巫毒女王绝不可能识破 |
[13:33] | I want her safe and sound | 我要她在我们准备好 |
[13:36] | until we are ready to make her pay. | 找她报仇之前平安无事 |
[13:47] | Sometimes I feel like there’s someone buried inside me, | 有时候我觉得我内心埋着一个人 |
[13:51] | someone trying to claw their way out. | 那个人想爬出来 |
[13:53] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:55] | I don’t know. I just want to go. | 不知道 我只想走 |
[14:00] | – Let me go. – Don’t be afraid, Mallory. | -放开我 -别怕 马洛里 |
[14:02] | I’m offering you a chance to live. | 我是要给你生的机会 |
[14:03] | I said let me go! | 我叫你放开我了 |
[14:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:56] | Well, that sucked ass. | 这感觉太酸爽了 |
[14:58] | I had worms crawling up my nose | 有虫子在我鼻子上爬 |
[15:00] | and God knows where else. | 鬼知道我身上还有哪儿有 |
[15:02] | How long have we been buried down there? | 我们被埋在这多久了 |
[15:04] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:06] | A year, maybe two. | 一年 也许两年 |
[15:09] | The healing properties of Louisiana swamp mud, dear. | 多亏了路易安那沼泽泥的治愈力 天呐 |
[15:16] | Delia… | 迪莉亚 |
[15:18] | you felt it, too. | 你也感觉到了 |
[15:21] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[16:03] | Find our sisters. | 找到我们的姐妹 |
[16:22] | – I don’t know what’s going on. – Poor dear. | -我不知道发生了什么 -可怜的宝贝 |
[16:24] | To be raised up and released from an identity spell | 复活的同时 |
[16:27] | at the same moment. | 身份咒也解除了 |
[16:29] | Can someone please tell me what’s going on? | 有谁能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[16:31] | What do you mean, identity spell? | 你说的是什么意思 身份咒 |
[16:33] | We placed it on you for your protection. | 我们给你下了这个咒语保护你 |
[16:36] | Coco, too. | 还有可可 |
[16:38] | It kept you from knowing your true self. | 它能让你们不发现真实的自己 |
[16:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:42] | Because you’re special, Mallory. | 因为你很特别 马洛里 |
[16:44] | And we need you. We need all of you. | 我们需要你 我们需要你们大家 |
[16:47] | You’re on your own with that shit. | 你自己来收拾这烂摊子吧 |
[16:50] | I’m not here to defeat anyone. | 我不是来打败任何人的 |
[16:52] | How can any of you defeat me… | 你们怎么可能打败我 |
[16:54] | when I’ve already won? | 我已经赢了 |
[16:57] | You haven’t won. | 你还没有赢 |
[16:58] | Perhaps you haven’t noticed the state of the world. | 或许你还没注意到这世界的样子 |
[17:01] | It’s almost as bad as your dinner jacket. | 几乎跟你的晚礼服一样糟糕 |
[17:03] | But at least the world can be saved. | 但至少世界还有救 |
[17:05] | By you? | 靠你吗 |
[17:06] | By all of us. | 靠我们所有人 |
[17:08] | Get the wax out of your ears. I’m here to watch. | 掏清耳朵给我听好了 我可不管这事 |
[17:11] | But I’m not. | 我可不是 |
[17:16] | Just don’t let me die again, okay? | 别让我再死一次了 |
[17:17] | It really sucked the first time. | 第一次感觉好糟 |
[17:19] | When I’m done, | 等我完事 |
[17:20] | you’ll all wish you were still dead. | 你们都会生不如死 |
[17:22] | I always thought the world would end with fire and ice, | 我一直以为世界会因冰和火终结 |
[17:24] | not witches and warlocks. | 而不是女巫和男巫 |
[17:26] | The seventh seal has been broken. | 第七封印已经被破坏 |
[17:29] | Wormwood has fallen from the sky | 灾星从天而降 |
[17:31] | and turned the rivers to blood and fire. | 将河流变成血水与烈焰 |
[17:34] | The bottomless pit has been opened | 无底的黑洞已被开启 |
[17:36] | and my swarms of locusts and scorpions have ravaged humanity. | 我的蝗虫和毒蝎大军摧残着人类 |
[17:41] | The world has been remade in my father’s image. | 世界已按照我父亲的样子被重塑 |
[17:44] | Darling… | 亲爱的 |
[17:45] | it seems Daddy didn’t tell you the most important rule | 看来爸爸并没有告诉你让末日降临 |
[17:48] | of bringing on the Apocalypse. | 最重要的规则 |
[17:50] | If you want to finish the job, | 如果你想完成使命 |
[17:52] | the thing you have to do first | 你做的第一件事 |
[17:54] | is get rid of all the witches. | 就是干掉所有的女巫 |
[17:57] | Big mistake. | 致命错误啊 |
[17:58] | I could annihilate all of you in a second | 我可以在瞬间消灭你们所有人 |
[18:00] | and the world would go on without missing a beat. | 然后世界会依旧有条不紊地继续运行 |
[18:04] | You and all of your work will be forgotten | 你们和你们所做的一切 |
[18:07] | in the rubble of the past. | 都会被遗忘在过往的废墟中 |
[18:09] | But I want to give you a future. | 但我想给你们一条通往未来的生路 |
[18:13] | Fall to your knees and accept me as your lord and savior, | 跪下来奉我为你们的主 |
[18:16] | and I will bring you to the table | 成为我顺从的子民 |
[18:18] | as my obedient subjects. | 我将让你们发挥点价值 |
[18:24] | Imbeciles! | 蠢货们 |
[18:26] | Fall to your knees before the king! | 在王的面前跪下 |
[18:29] | Hail Satan! | 撒旦万岁 |
[18:31] | The only way we would sit at your table is if your decapitated head | 想让我们坐到你的桌前 只有当你的首级 |
[18:35] | were the centerpiece. | 成为桌上的摆设 |
[18:38] | Cordelia, | 科迪莉亚 |
[18:39] | you raised me from the dead | 你让我起死回生 |
[18:41] | so that you would have the power of voodoo on your side. | 是为了拥有巫毒的力量 |
[18:47] | But if you know anything about who I am, | 但如果你了解我 |
[18:50] | you know that the only choice I’d pick | 你就知道我只会选择 |
[18:54] | would be the winner. | 赢家 |
[18:58] | You’re half right, Dinah. | 你只对了一半 黛娜 |
[19:00] | She needed the help of a powerful voodoo queen. | 她是需要一个强大的巫毒女王的帮助 |
[19:06] | But that ain’t you, sis. | 但那个人不是你 妹妹 |
[19:09] | Oh, God, no more. Have mercy! | 天啊 别来了 放过我吧 |
[19:14] | No more cruelty for my babies. | 别再残害我的孩子了 |
[19:18] | You’re a monster! | 你真是个禽兽 |
[19:21] | Yes, I sinned. I gave no quarter. | 是的 我有罪 我不可饶恕 |
[19:24] | But even when I was killing that bastard, | 但即使我在杀那个混蛋时 |
[19:27] | I kept his mammy… | 我也放过了他的妈妈 |
[19:32] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:34] | Papa Legba told me to tell you | 雷格巴老爹叫我来告诉你 |
[19:37] | you are a pain in his ass. | 你要让他烦死了 |
[19:39] | Apparently your work has been subpar. | 显然你的工作不尽人意啊 |
[19:43] | You have no heart for torture, Marie Laveau. | 你不忍心动用酷刑 玛丽·拉文 |
[19:48] | So I made him an offer I knew he couldn’t refuse. | 所以我给了他一个无法拒绝的提议 |
[19:52] | To release me from hell, | 为了把我从地狱中释放出来 |
[19:54] | Cordelia promised Papa Legba… | 科迪莉亚向雷格巴老爹承诺 |
[19:58] | the darkest and most corrupt | 最黑暗和最腐败的 |
[20:00] | voodoo queen’s soul for mine. | 巫毒女王的灵魂会代替我 |
[20:03] | You’ll serve him well | 你会替我把他 |
[20:04] | in my place. | 服侍得好好的 |
[20:06] | You’re a fool, Marie Laveau. | 你个傻瓜 玛丽·拉文 |
[20:10] | You would have done no different if you were queen. | 如果你是女王 你也会这样做 |
[20:14] | No! | 不 |
[20:23] | Out with the trash. | 垃圾倒掉了 |
[20:25] | Give Papa my regards. | 代我向老爹问好 |
[20:37] | Ms. Mead? | 米德女士 |
[20:47] | *Daisy, Daisy* | *黛西 黛西* |
[20:52] | *Give me your answer do* | *快快回答我* |
[20:58] | *I’m half* | *我快要* |
[21:01] | *Crazy* | *疯掉* |
[21:05] | *All for the love of* | *全都因为爱* |
[21:08] | *You…* | *你* |
[21:09] | *You* | *你* |
[21:19] | Madison! | 麦迪逊 |
[21:24] | Sorry about your little toy… | 替你的小玩具感到惋惜 |
[21:26] | bitch. | 贱人 |
[21:50] | My goodness. | 我的老天 |
[21:51] | Smooth as silk. | 光滑如丝 |
[21:59] | A personal item. | 私人物品 |
[22:01] | Remember, dear– | 记住 亲爱的 |
[22:03] | focus on it. | 注意力集中于它 |
[22:05] | Use it to locate a time and place early in Michael’s life. | 用它来定位迈克尔生命早期的时间和地点 |
[22:09] | – Shed the ego. – Shed the ego. | -摆脱自我 -摆脱自我 |
[22:11] | Disengage from this realm. | 脱离这个区域 |
[22:13] | Place myself there | 把我置身于那里 |
[22:16] | and say the words. | 说出那个词 |
[22:17] | Tempus Infinituum. | 时光倒流 |
[22:19] | That’s our girl. | 好孩子 |
[22:22] | Bullets alone won’t kill him. | 子弹杀不死他 |
[22:24] | He’s become too powerful. | 他现在太强大了 |
[22:26] | We have to find a place | 我们得找个地方 |
[22:27] | to cast the spell before he wakes up. | 在他复活之前释放咒语 |
[22:30] | I’ll hold him off as long as I can. | 我尽可能地拖住他 |
[22:34] | You’ve got this. | 你能行的 |
[22:35] | Go. Go! | 去吧 去吧 |
[22:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:47] | I should have been on that plane! | 我应该在飞机上的 |
[22:51] | Mallory! | 马洛里 |
[22:58] | What have you done, you cretin?! | 你干了什么 白痴 |
[23:00] | It’s payback, bitch. I serve it cold. | 我要报仇 贱人 现在还不晚 |
[23:03] | I like it hot! Ignis. | 我喜欢热的 燃烧吧 |
[23:25] | Oh, fuck. | 糟糕 |
[23:28] | I guess it’s back to retail. | 我又要回到超市了 |
[23:49] | Balneum infinitum. | [咒语] |
[24:30] | He’s coming! | 他过来了 |
[24:33] | Get her out of here! | 把她带走 |
[24:35] | No matter what happens, | 不管会发生什么 |
[24:35] | it’s better than where I was. | 总比之前好 |
[24:58] | You will not pass. | 你过不去的 |
[25:03] | You’re dealing with the HBIC now. | 在你面前的是个不好惹的女人 |
[25:08] | You really think your stupid voodoo spells can stop me? | 你真的以为你那愚蠢的巫毒术能阻止我吗 |
[25:15] | Is that all you’ve got? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[25:20] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[25:25] | Die again, fuck face! | 再死一遍吧 蠢货 |
[25:36] | Normally, that’d work. | 一般情况下 我会死 |
[25:47] | But I’m nothing like normal. | 但我不是一般人 |
[26:09] | Balneum infinitum. | [咒语] |
[26:11] | Dona salui conductus. | [咒语] |
[26:13] | Dona salui conductus. | [咒语] |
[26:16] | Balneum infinitum. | [咒语] |
[26:18] | Dona salui conductus. | [咒语] |
[26:20] | Don… | [咒语] |
[26:22] | Come on, Mallory, please. | 拜托 马洛里 拜托 |
[26:24] | Please. Mallory, come on, come on. | 拜托 马洛里 |
[26:27] | Look at me, look at me. You can do this. | 看着我 看着我 你能行的 |
[26:29] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[26:32] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[26:35] | It’s not working. It… | 这不管用啊 |
[26:36] | it’s not working. She’s not strong enough. | 这不管用 她不够强壮 |
[26:39] | I’m sorry, Cordelia. | 对不起 科迪莉亚 |
[26:40] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[26:43] | Look at me. No, no, no, no, no, | 看着我 不不不 |
[26:44] | no, no, no, no, no. Come on, come on. | 拜托 别睡过去 |
[26:49] | Come on. Come on. | 醒来 醒来 |
[27:00] | It appears as though we’re fucked, my dear. | 看来我们失败了 亲爱的 |
[27:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:25] | How did you think this would end? | 你认为这将如何结束 |
[27:27] | Prophecy is inevitable. | 预言是必然的 |
[27:30] | I was always going to win… | 我总会胜利 |
[27:32] | Miss Supreme. | 超级女巫女士 |
[27:35] | Not on your own. | 靠你自己不行 |
[27:37] | You’ve been led by the hand, | 你一直以来被牵着手 |
[27:38] | coddled, the entire way. | 被娇惯着 |
[27:40] | By your father, the warlocks. | 被你的父亲 男巫们 |
[27:44] | I look at you and I don’t see a man. | 看着你 我没看到一个男人 |
[27:47] | I see a sad, scared little boy | 我看到的是一个悲伤 恐惧的小男孩 |
[27:51] | so pathetic he couldn’t even kill me | 很可悲 因为他用一千枚核弹 |
[27:53] | with a thousand nuclear bombs. | 都没杀掉我 |
[27:55] | But I never expected to. | 我没想杀掉你 |
[27:57] | Like a cockroach, I knew you’d survive the nuclear fallout. | 你就像蟑螂一样 我知道你会挺过核辐射 |
[28:01] | I wanted you to. | 我希望你这样 |
[28:03] | And now I’m gonna have the satisfaction of watching you die, | 现在我能很享受地看着你死去 |
[28:05] | knowing you failed. | 享受你的失败 |
[28:07] | You still don’t get it, do you? | 你还是没明白 对吧 |
[28:09] | Even now. | 就算是现在 |
[28:11] | You think there’s only winning and losing, | 你认为只有赢或输 |
[28:14] | success and failure. | 胜利或失败 |
[28:16] | But failure is when you’ve lost any semblance of hope. | 但失败是失去了任何希望的迹象 |
[28:21] | You will get to watch me die, | 你会看着我死去 |
[28:23] | but you won’t find it satisfying. | 但你不会感到满足 |
[28:31] | Satan has one son, | 撒旦有一个儿子 |
[28:34] | but my sisters are legion, motherfucker. | 但我的姐妹们是一个军团 混蛋 |
[28:41] | Cordelia! | 科迪莉亚 |
[29:02] | Tempus Infinituum! | 时光倒流 |
[29:06] | No! | 不 |
[29:37] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[29:56] | Tell me something, Michael. | 迈克尔 告诉我 |
[29:57] | Do you have to kill | 难道每碰到一个 |
[29:59] | every single living creature that crosses your path? | 不顺你意的人 你都要杀掉吗 |
[30:05] | Could you maybe just maim one? | 你只是把人弄残行不行 |
[30:07] | Or how about this for a novel idea: | 或者换个新鲜的办法 |
[30:10] | if they are causing you distress, | 如果他们让你不爽 |
[30:15] | why don’t you just | 你能不能 |
[30:16] | politely ask them to leave? | 礼貌地请他们离开 |
[30:21] | He kept shoving his cross in my face | 他不停地在我眼见晃十字架 |
[30:23] | and speaking Latin. | 念叨拉丁文 |
[30:24] | The words were burning my ears. | 那些话让我耳朵疼 |
[30:27] | Now, I know | 我知道 |
[30:29] | that I am far from perfect. | 我这个人不怎么样 |
[30:32] | And I know that I have had my fair share of failures, | 在抚养孩子方面 |
[30:36] | raising children. | 也有很多失败的地方 |
[30:40] | But I am done | 但我再也不要 |
[30:43] | taking the blame | 因为你带到这个家里的 |
[30:45] | for the horror and misery | 悲痛和恐怖 |
[30:47] | that you keep bringing in this house. | 而受到责备了 |
[30:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:53] | I-I won’t do it again. I’m… | 我不会再这样做了 |
[30:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[30:59] | I don’t know why I keep doing what I’m doing. | 我也不知道为什么我总是这样 |
[31:03] | I-I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[31:07] | I’m just a child. | 我只是个孩子 |
[31:08] | No, you are not a child. | 不 你不是个孩子 |
[31:11] | My grandson is a child. | 我的孙子确实是个孩子 |
[31:15] | And I see his eyes in your eyes, | 我在你的眼中看到他的眼睛 |
[31:18] | and I hear the remnant of his sweet voice | 从你喉咙中发出的声音 |
[31:22] | in your throat. | 残余着他甜美的嗓音 |
[31:24] | But you are not him. | 但你不是他 |
[31:26] | Now, you may have somehow claimed his bed, | 虽然你设法睡在他的床上 |
[31:29] | but you are not… him! | 但你不是他 |
[31:36] | Please don’t be mad. | 请别生气 |
[31:37] | You have made a fool of me this entire time, | 我一直以来被耍的团团转 |
[31:40] | treating me like the help. | 被你当做佣人 |
[31:42] | All the buried rodents and the murdered nannies. | 埋葬啮齿动物 处理你杀掉的保姆 |
[31:46] | And I went along with it, | 我都忍受了 |
[31:48] | thinking it was just a phase that you were going through. | 我想这只是一时的阶段性变化 |
[31:51] | But this is not a phase. | 但这不是一时 |
[31:52] | This is who you are! | 你就是这样 |
[31:55] | And it’s only gonna get worse. | 只会越来越糟 |
[31:58] | But I swear to God, | 我向天发誓 |
[32:00] | it is not going to happen in my house. | 我不会让它在我家里发生 |
[32:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[32:09] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[32:11] | Get out. I don’t care where you go. | 滚出去 我不管你去哪 |
[32:14] | You can sleep on a park bench or under an overpass. | 你可以睡在公园长凳上或者天桥桥洞下 |
[32:18] | I don’t care! | 我不管你 |
[32:20] | Please don’t be mad. | 请别生气了 |
[32:22] | Please. I’ll change. I promise. | 拜托了 我会改的 我保证 |
[32:24] | I don’t want you! | 我不要你了 |
[32:27] | Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out! | 滚出去 滚出去 |
[32:30] | Don’t you ever come back. | 永远别回来 |
[32:43] | Go ahead, do it. | 来啊 动手啊 |
[32:45] | Put me out of my misery. | 让我解脱 |
[32:56] | But… | 但是 |
[32:58] | but you won’t, will you? | 但是你不会的 对吗 |
[33:02] | Because you’re a coward. | 因为你是个懦夫 |
[33:03] | And deep down inside, | 你内心深处 |
[33:05] | you know it. | 也知道 |
[34:32] | I… I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[34:43] | Take me… | 带我 |
[34:46] | to the hou-house. | 去那房子 |
[34:51] | I can be with you. | 我就可以和你在一起 |
[34:56] | Forever. | 永远在一起 |
[35:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:14] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[35:55] | Nothing ever truly dies. | 没有什么会真正死去 |
[35:58] | We are all made of energy, | 我们都是由能量组成的 |
[35:59] | and energy can neither be created nor destroyed. | 能量不能被创造也不能被毁灭 |
[36:02] | It can only be transferred from one form to another. | 只能从一个形式转移到另一个形势 |
[36:07] | The trick is to be able to go back | 诀窍是找回到过去 |
[36:09] | and pick the right moment in time | 找到正确的时刻 |
[36:11] | and let it play out from there. | 让一切发生 |
[36:12] | I see you know some magic. | 你懂一些魔法 |
[36:16] | Not the way you do. | 不是你那种魔法 |
[36:25] | Welcome to Robichaux Academy. | 欢迎来到罗比乔克斯学院 |
[36:31] | You’re a hugger. | 你喜欢抱抱啊 |
[36:33] | – Sorry. – No, that’s all right. | -抱歉 -不 没关系 |
[36:36] | I’m Cordelia. | 我是科迪莉亚 |
[36:37] | I’m Mallory. | 我是马洛里 |
[36:39] | It’s nice to meet you, Mallory. | 很高兴认识你 马洛里 |
[36:53] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[36:55] | I guess I just have one of those faces. | 我就长了张大众脸 |
[37:02] | So… | 那么 |
[37:05] | how did you find your way to us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[37:07] | I saw you on TV and somehow knew this was where I needed to be. | 我在电视上看见你 觉得这就是我的归属之地 |
[37:11] | My parents caught me floating in my sleep, | 我家人发现我在睡梦中漂浮 |
[37:13] | and now they think I’m some type of devil worshipper. | 他们就觉得我是什么魔鬼崇拜者 |
[37:16] | Maybe we can be your new home. | 也许我们能成为你的新家人 |
[37:18] | – Would you like that? – Very much. | -你觉得怎么样 -非常好 |
[37:20] | No one knows who I am at Robichaux, | 在罗比乔克斯 没人知道我的真实身份 |
[37:22] | 科迪莉亚·古德 超级女巫 姓名 | |
[37:22] | but I remember all my sisters. | 但是我记得我的姐妹们 |
[37:25] | They never knew what happened– | 她们永远不知道发生了什么 |
[37:26] | that the world had been destroyed | 世界已毁灭 |
[37:28] | and their lives had all ended. | 她们都香消玉损 |
[37:30] | Everything is as it should be. | 世事依旧 |
[37:32] | Zoe is alive and well, teaching the next generation of witches. | 佐伊健康地活着 教育着下一代的女巫们 |
[37:36] | But there were others who would be missed. | 但是有些人只能缅怀 |
[37:39] | This is Myrtle Snow. | 这是默特尔·斯诺 |
[37:40] | Without the threat of Armageddon, | 没有了世界末日的威胁 |
[37:41] | Cordelia had no reason | 科迪莉亚没有理由 |
[37:42] | to bring back her beloved advisor. | 复活她敬爱的引导人 |
[37:44] | And she’s the greatest witch I’ve ever known. | 她是我所知的最伟大的女巫 |
[37:47] | Our coven wouldn’t have flourished | 如果不是因为她的智慧 |
[37:49] | if it weren’t for her wisdom. | 我们女巫团不会如此昌盛 |
[37:50] | She made me who I am. | 是她造就了我 |
[37:54] | I think you would have liked her. | 我想你会喜欢她的 |
[37:57] | I know I would. | 我知道我会 |
[38:00] | Come on. | 这边走 |
[38:04] | – Guess who’s going to Hollywood. – You are. | -猜猜是谁要去好莱坞了 -你 |
[38:06] | Yes. I just got my tickets | 是的 我才拿到 |
[38:08] | for The Price is Right ’cause it’s Plinko all day, ho. | 《价格竞猜》的门票 我要好好玩玩了 |
[38:11] | And I found a really cute hotel. | 我还找到了一个超级可爱的旅馆 |
[38:14] | It’s, like, old, but it’s just been renovated, | 有点老旧 但是才翻新过 |
[38:17] | – and it’s downtown. It’s kind of… – No. | -又在城中心 有点 -别 |
[38:19] | I know I don’t know you well, but… | 我知道我就是个新来的 但 |
[38:21] | you don’t want to stay downtown. | 你绝对不想住在城中心的 |
[38:23] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[38:24] | Hi. I’m Mallory. | 你好 我是马洛里 |
[38:27] | Queenie. | 奎尼 |
[38:28] | This is Mallory, and it’s her first day. | 这是马洛里 今天是第一天 |
[38:32] | – Ah. Welcome. – I’ve just heard the traffic in L.A. is brutal, | -欢迎 -我听说洛杉矶的交通巨痛苦 |
[38:35] | and it would take you over an hour to get to the beach. | 要花你一个多小时才到得了海滩 |
[38:38] | Right, yeah. Uh… | 那好吧 |
[38:40] | I’m not gonna fly 2,000 miles just to see highway. | 我并不打算飞2000英里去看公路 |
[38:42] | I guess I’ll stay in Venice. Be better. | 我想我还是待在威尼斯吧 这样更好 |
[38:45] | It’s strange, knowing you have the power | 知道自己有能力改变他人的命运 |
[38:46] | to alter someone else’s fate. | 这种感觉很奇怪 |
[38:49] | I know where Madison is. | 我知道麦迪逊在哪儿 |
[38:52] | We’ll have to go to Hell and bring her back. | 我们得去地狱把她带回来 |
[38:56] | But she can sweat it out a little longer. | 但她还可以再坚持一会儿 |
[39:08] | Hi, bitches. | 好啊 贱人们 |
[39:11] | Nan? | 楠 |
[39:13] | Because I killed the spawn of Satan, | 因为我杀了撒旦之子 |
[39:15] | I got blazing street cred with the demons of the underworld. | 所以在地狱我也名头很大 |
[39:19] | Misty? | 米丝蒂 |
[39:22] | Oh, my… Oh, my… | 天啊 天啊 |
[39:25] | How can this be? | 这怎么可能 |
[39:26] | Guess everyone hates their boss, | 貌似所有人都讨厌自己的老板 |
[39:28] | even in Hell. | 地狱也不例外 |
[39:29] | Everybody wanted to do me a favor. | 所有人都想帮我的忙 |
[39:31] | You’re back. | 你们回来了 |
[39:34] | How can this be possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[39:36] | How is it possible? | 怎么可能 |
[39:37] | Oh, Ms. Cordelia. | 科迪莉亚小姐 |
[39:41] | I never thought I’d escape my personal hell. | 我没想到自己能逃出地狱 |
[39:45] | And then this one, | 而这个家伙 |
[39:47] | she showed up | 她出现了 |
[39:48] | with the voodoo demon. | 带着一个巫毒恶魔 |
[39:50] | Took my hand | 拉着我的手 |
[39:52] | and guided me home. | 带我回家了 |
[39:54] | I’m Papa’s favorite. He’s my boo. | 我是老爹的最爱 他对我可好了 |
[39:56] | He sends me on errands. | 他让我来跑腿 |
[39:58] | – I have to go now. – Wait, wait, Nan. | -我要走了 -等等 楠 |
[40:01] | – Where are you going? – Back to Papa. | -你要去哪儿 -回老爹身边啊 |
[40:03] | I like it down there. Papa lets me play. | 我喜欢那儿下面 老爹准我玩 |
[40:05] | I – I don’t understand. | 我… 我不懂 |
[40:07] | You’re not supposed to. | 你不用懂 |
[40:09] | Just say thank you. | 谢谢就够了 |
[40:17] | Misty. | 米丝蒂 |
[40:20] | I would like you to meet | 我想介绍你认识一位 |
[40:22] | an exceptional young witch. | 杰出的年轻女巫 |
[40:24] | This is Mallory. | 这是马洛里 |
[40:27] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[40:31] | I’m pleased to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴认识你 |
[40:33] | It’s great to meet you, Misty. | 见到你真好 米丝蒂 |
[40:35] | I’m sure you two have a lot to catch up on. | 相信你们还有很多要聊 |
[40:42] | The battle between good and evil never ends. | 善恶之争永远不会结束 |
[40:44] | How I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[40:45] | The Devil isn’t just going to give up. | 恶魔是不会轻易放弃的 |
[40:48] | I was ever so lost. | 我曾经如此迷茫 |
[40:49] | And in changing the past, | 我一直在想 |
[40:51] | a part of me will always wonder | 改变过去 |
[40:53] | what it truly means for the future. | 对未来真正意味着什么 |
[40:58] | Know who’s forced to pick those beans! | 是谁被逼采摘咖啡豆 |
[41:01] | Unpaid little kids and teens! | 无薪酬的少年童工们 |
[41:03] | Hi, would you be willing to sign our petition for child labor? | 你好 你愿意在禁止童工的请愿书上签个名吗 |
[41:07] | – Oh, shit. – Oh, my God. | -该死 -我的天啊 |
[41:10] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you. | 对不起 我没有看到你 |
[41:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:17] | Is it bad? | 很糟糕吗 |
[41:21] | Uh, it’s… | 没… |
[41:22] | it’s…it’s okay. | 没事 |
[41:25] | I’d be happy to buy you another coffee. | 我很乐意再给你买一杯咖啡 |
[41:27] | Just… just not from here. | 只是不要这家 |
[41:29] | What’s wrong with the coffee here? | 这家店的咖啡怎么了 |
[41:33] | Child labor. Habitat destruction. GMO beans. | 雇用童工 破坏栖地 转基因大豆 |
[41:36] | Look, I know a great place across campus by my dorm, | 学校那边 我宿舍附近有一家挺好的咖啡店 |
[41:39] | so, for the sake of the Brazilian children, | 所以为了巴西的孩子们 |
[41:41] | I’d be happy to get you a coffee from there. | 我很乐意在那给你买一杯咖啡 |
[41:43] | You know, I’m actually part Brazilian. | 知道吗 其实我混有巴西血统 |
[41:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:47] | Yeah. According to my 23andMe, like, .07%. | 根据基因测试公司的检测 差不多有0.07% |
[41:52] | Know who’s forced to pick those beans! | 是谁被逼采摘咖啡豆 |
[41:55] | So, for the sake of your people, sign our petition? | 那为了你的同胞们 你愿意签个名吗 |
[41:59] | I will gladly sign your petition… | 如果你给我买杯咖啡 |
[42:02] | Know who’s forced to pick those beans! | 是谁被逼采摘咖啡豆 |
[42:06] | …for my replacement cup of coffee. | 我很愿意签个名 |
[42:10] | It’s a date. | 一言为定 |
[42:12] | I’m Emily, by the way. | 我叫艾米丽 |
[42:14] | Timothy. It’s nice to meet someone | 我叫蒂莫西 很高兴认识一位 |
[42:17] | who’s clearly going to change the world. | 真正用行动改变世界的人 |
[42:27] | You’re doing great. You’re doing great, okay? | 你做得很好 你做得很好 好吗 |
[42:30] | – I can’t do this. – Just breathe. | -我不行了 -深呼吸 |
[42:32] | It hurts so bad. | 太疼了 |
[42:34] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[42:36] | – We’re not ready. – No, no, no, no, no, no. Look at me. | -我们还没准备好 -不不不 看着我 |
[42:37] | Look at me. Hey. Yes. | 看着我 我们准备好了 |
[42:40] | Yes, we are. Breathe. | 没错 我们准备好了 深呼吸 |
[42:52] | We actually had an adult conversation. | 我们终于聊了点大人的事 |
[42:54] | I know. We needed it. | 是啊 我们需要这个 |
[42:56] | I mean, who would’ve thought that watching a three-year-old | 谁能想到照顾一个三岁小孩 |
[42:58] | would be more exhausting than ten hours at work? | 比工作十小时还累 |
[43:02] | He never stops. | 他根本停不下来 |
[43:03] | He seems so angry. | 他看起来很生气 |
[43:05] | Last year we thought it was just the terrible twos. | 去年我们以为只是前两年比较辛苦 |
[43:08] | That’s our fault. | 那是我们的错 |
[43:09] | We should’ve taught him how to count. | 我们应该教他数数的 |
[43:28] | Oh, the AC went out again. | 空调又坏了 |
[43:30] | It’s so hot in here, I honestly dread going to bed. | 里面那么热 我都不敢上床 |
[43:32] | I will call the repairman. | 我会打电话给修理工 |
[43:41] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[43:56] | Do you have money for the sitter? | 你有钱付给保姆吗 |
[44:02] | Is a, uh, ten dollar tip enough? | 十美元小费够了吗 |
[44:08] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[44:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[44:22] | Oh, my God, Devan. | 我的天啊 德文 |
[44:26] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[44:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[44:48] | Hello. I am Anton LaVey. | 你好 我是安顿·拉维 |
[44:52] | You may know me as the Black Pope. | 你们也许知道我是黑教皇 |
[44:56] | Oh, it’s nice and hot inside. | 里面真热 |
[44:59] | We’ve been waiting our whole lives for this. | 我们一辈子都在等待这一刻 |
[45:03] | We’re here to help. | 我们是来帮忙的 |