时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[00:53] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你的身份了 |
[00:56] | Your allies are all dead. | 你的盟友都死了 |
[00:59] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[01:01] | I’ve already proven to you that I can defy death. | 我已经证明了我能克服死亡 |
[01:04] | I’m just gonna bring her back. | 我会复活她的 |
[01:05] | And when I do, my Ms. Mead will stand by me as we watch you die. | 到时候 我的米德女士会陪我一起看着你死 |
[01:09] | You can certainly go to Hell, but you won’t find her there. | 你可以去地狱一趟 但你不会在那儿找到她的 |
[01:13] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[01:15] | Her soul is hidden by a spell only I can break. | 她的灵魂被只有我能打破的咒语隐藏了 |
[01:18] | You’ll never see her again. | 你再也见不到她了 |
[01:22] | You’re alone. | 你就剩一个人了 |
[01:24] | I’m never alone. | 我从不是一个人 |
[01:27] | I have my father. | 我还有我父亲 |
[01:28] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[01:30] | Why did he let this happen? | 他为什么任由这种事发生 |
[01:32] | You don’t have to follow this path | 你不非得走上 |
[01:34] | your father laid out for you. | 你父亲为你指的路 |
[01:36] | You can write your own destiny. | 你可以自己决定命运 |
[01:39] | You can still turn away. | 你还可以回头的 |
[01:42] | There’s humanity in you. | 你心中人性尚存 |
[01:44] | I see it. | 我看得出 |
[01:49] | If you come with me, | 如果你跟我走 |
[01:52] | maybe we can find it. | 或许我们可以找到它 |
[01:58] | Together. | 一起找到 |
[02:13] | Somehow, | 不管怎样 |
[02:16] | some way, I am gonna bring her back. | 不管用什么办法 我都会复活她的 |
[02:20] | And then I’m gonna kill every last one of you. | 然后我要把你们都杀干净 |
[04:18] | I’m not going any further. | 我不要再往前走了 |
[04:21] | Father, tell me what to do, and I’ll do it. | 父亲 告诉我该怎么办 我会做的 |
[04:29] | I’m not leaving this circle until you talk to me. | 如果你不对我说话 我就不出圈 |
[04:33] | They’re gone. | 他们都死了 |
[04:34] | The warlocks, | 男巫 |
[04:36] | my Ms. Mead. | 我的米德女士 |
[04:40] | Burned alive at the stake by the witches. | 被女巫烧死在了柱子上 |
[04:46] | Until nothing was left | 直到烧成 |
[04:48] | but ash and smoke. | 一团灰烬和黑烟 |
[04:57] | You tell me what to do… | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[05:01] | or you let me die here. | 否则就让我死在这儿吧 |
[05:28] | Would you like a grape Fanta? | 你想要葡萄味儿的芬达吗 |
[05:31] | Would you like a grape Fanta? | 你想要葡萄味儿的芬达吗 |
[05:34] | – No, I’m on a mission. – You’re hungry. | -不 我在执行任务 -你饿了 |
[05:38] | You need nourishment. | 你需要营养 |
[05:39] | Take an apple. It’s so juicy. | 吃苹果吧 很美味 |
[05:42] | It’s so juicy. | 很美味 |
[05:44] | I have to talk to my father. | 我得跟我父亲谈谈 |
[05:47] | You don’t have– you don’t have to do anything. All are welcome. | 你什么都不用做 我们欢迎每个人 |
[05:49] | Come to the light. | 来到光明里吧 |
[05:52] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[05:54] | You left me to die. | 你任我死去 |
[05:55] | Why you do this to me? | 为什么这么对我 |
[05:57] | You left me to die. To burn. | 你任我死去 被烧死 |
[06:00] | To burn. | 被烧死 |
[06:01] | I’m afraid. | 我好怕 |
[06:03] | I’m afraid. | 我好怕 |
[06:04] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[06:08] | None of this is re-real. | 这都不是真的 |
[06:09] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[06:12] | You’ve done a great job. | 你做得很好 |
[06:14] | No. | 不 |
[06:15] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[06:18] | I’m lost. I don’t understand my purpose. | 我迷失了 我不明白我的使命 |
[06:21] | You’re everything we expected. | 你完全符合我们的期待 |
[06:23] | The Alpha and the Omega. | 是始 是终 |
[06:25] | Who is, who was, | 是现在 是曾经 |
[06:29] | and who is to come. | 还是未来 |
[06:31] | Liar! | 骗人 |
[06:33] | God loves you. | 上帝爱你 |
[06:47] | Are you my father? | 你是我父亲吗 |
[07:08] | What do you want from me?! | 你想要我怎么样 |
[07:11] | What am I supposed to do?! | 我该怎么做 |
[07:15] | Fuck am I supposed to do? | 我他妈该怎么做 |
[08:01] | You lost? | 迷路了吗 |
[08:27] | People. | 各位 |
[08:28] | Listen the fuck up. | 听好了 |
[08:29] | Just because we have a president who’s a total douchenozzle | 虽然我们有个蠢蛋总统 |
[08:33] | and global warming is getting worse, | 全球变暖也在加剧 |
[08:35] | that doesn’t mean you can sit here on your lazy asses | 不代表你们就可以懒洋洋地坐在这里 |
[08:39] | and holler out a few “Hail Satans.” | 大喊几声”撒旦万岁”就行了 |
[08:42] | You think end-time’s just gonna show up | 你觉得世界末日会像 |
[08:43] | like a herpes sore? | 疱疹一样自己出现吗 |
[08:45] | So tired of preaching to the goddamn choir. | 我受够了向一群乖孩子说教 |
[08:49] | What aren’t you getting? You know the drill. | 你们还有哪里不懂 你们知道怎么回事 |
[08:53] | The Antichrist is gonna ride in on a wave of sin, | 反基督会乘着一波罪孽而来 |
[08:57] | and all we have here is a weak piss dribble. | 而我们弱鸡得可怜 |
[09:00] | Somebody, please help me out. I’m about ready | 谁帮帮我啊 我都想 |
[09:04] | to gouge out my own eyes so I don’t have to look | 戳瞎自己的眼睛了 好不用 |
[09:05] | at this weak-ass congregation anymore. | 再看到你们这群怂包信众 |
[09:09] | I need to hear some sins. | 我需要听到罪孽 |
[09:12] | I need to feel we’re making way for him. | 我需要感觉到我们在为他铺路 |
[09:17] | You. | 你 |
[09:19] | What are your sins? | 你有什么罪孽 |
[09:20] | What did you do to usher him in this week? | 你本周做了什么迎来他的事 |
[09:23] | I stole a hundred dollars from my register at work. | 我在工作的地方的收银台偷了一百块 |
[09:26] | Seriously? A fucking rounding error? | 不是吧 化整误差也算 |
[09:29] | You think that’s gonna open up | 你觉得这足以打开 |
[09:31] | the Gates of Hell? | 地狱之门吗 |
[09:32] | I slept with my wife’s sister. | 我睡了我小姨子 |
[09:35] | I’ve seen bad face-lifts that are more evil than you. | 我都见过比你更邪恶的糟糕拉皮 |
[09:40] | You want to know what I did this week? | 你们想知道我这周做了什么吗 |
[09:41] | You want to be inspired? | 你们想获得启发吗 |
[09:44] | You want to know how I’m helping bring end-times? | 想知道我在怎么加速末日的到来吗 |
[09:48] | I robbed a nursing home | 我抢了一家养老院 |
[09:50] | and I gave all the money to the NRA. | 还把钱都给了全国步枪协会 |
[09:54] | Next week I need to feel some evil. | 下周 我要感觉到点邪恶 |
[09:58] | I need to be repulsed. | 我需要感到恶心 |
[10:01] | I need to feel sick to my stomach. | 我需要觉得恶心得要死 |
[10:05] | I want to be inspired! | 我要获得激励 |
[10:10] | Whatever. Okay. | 算了 好了 |
[10:13] | Let’s speak in tongues for a hot sec and… | 我们念几句经文吧 |
[10:16] | show some respect. | 表达一下尊重 |
[10:23] | I don’t have any money right now. | 我现在没有钱 |
[10:27] | Or any food from the looks of it. | 看上去也没有食物 |
[10:35] | How long has it been since you ate, kid? | 你已经多久没吃饭了 孩子 |
[10:39] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事 |
[10:41] | Just… | 就是 |
[10:43] | trying to help out a fellow believer. | 想帮助一位信徒 |
[10:47] | You know… | 这样吧 |
[10:49] | after the service… | 等仪式结束了 |
[10:53] | I could fix you something. | 我可以给你弄点吃的 |
[10:55] | My place is only a couple of blocks from here. | 我家离这里只有几个街区 |
[10:59] | That’s actually really nice of you. | 你真是太好心了 |
[11:02] | What can I say? | 没办法 |
[11:05] | Nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人嘛 |
[11:23] | What’s your name, kid? | 你叫什么 孩子 |
[11:29] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[11:31] | You must have been starving. | 你肯定饿坏了 |
[11:33] | I seen a lot of young people like you come to our church | 我见过很多你这样的年轻人来我们教堂 |
[11:36] | off the five stars on Yelp | 因为我们在点评网上的五星好评 |
[11:37] | and the free doughnut at check-in. | 和入口处的免费甜甜圈 |
[11:39] | They all had the same look you do. | 他们都有跟你一样的表情 |
[11:42] | Scared. Searching. | 害怕 寻觅 |
[11:45] | Questioning what the hell this all means. | 质疑一切的意义 |
[11:52] | So… | 那么 |
[11:54] | what’s your story? | 说说你的故事 |
[11:55] | How did you end up all alone | 你怎么会落得一个人 |
[11:58] | and at our beloved Satan’s doorstep? | 来到我们亲爱的撒旦的门口 |
[12:02] | My father abandoned me. | 我父亲抛弃了我 |
[12:06] | And my mother tried to kill me. | 我母亲企图杀我 |
[12:08] | Humanity… | 人性 |
[12:11] | is shit. | 都是狗屁 |
[12:14] | This world is a twisted black hole of sin and chaos, | 这个世界就是一个扭曲的罪恶与混乱黑洞 |
[12:19] | and that’s why Satanism is the way of the future. | 所以崇拜撒旦才是未来的出路 |
[12:25] | We are the fastest-growing religion in the world, | 我们是世界上成长最快的宗教 |
[12:28] | so we need people like you– | 所以我们需要你这样的人 |
[12:31] | bright, eager, the next generation– | 聪明 热切的下一代 |
[12:33] | to help spread the word of Lucifer. | 帮助我们传播路西法的话语 |
[12:36] | ‘Cause here’s the beautiful secret, babe. | 因为这个美丽的秘密是这样的 宝贝 |
[12:38] | Once you embrace that at our core | 你一旦接受了我们的本质 |
[12:41] | we are degenerate, rotten beings, | 即每一个人都是 |
[12:44] | every last one of us… | 堕落腐朽的 |
[12:47] | you’ll be free. | 你就自由了 |
[12:50] | Satanism… | 撒旦崇拜 |
[12:52] | is about giving in to your urges, | 就是要屈服于自己的欲望 |
[12:55] | embracing sin, your true nature. | 接受自己的罪恶 你真实的本性 |
[12:58] | I sold my soul to the Devil, | 我把我的灵魂卖给了恶魔 |
[13:02] | and he gave me everything I ever wanted. | 他给了我想要的一切 |
[13:06] | You sold your soul? | 你卖掉了自己的灵魂 |
[13:08] | Did you sign a contract in blood? | 你签了血契吗 |
[13:10] | I made a deal in a Black Mass, as one does. | 我在一场黑弥撒中做了笔交易 |
[13:14] | Through prayer. | 通过祈祷 |
[13:15] | And by prayer– I mean… | 我说的祷告就是 |
[13:18] | killing people– it works. | 杀人 真的奏效了 |
[13:21] | You’re standing in the proof. | 你眼前的一切就是证据 |
[13:24] | I offered up my soul, and… | 我献出了自己的灵魂 然后… |
[13:26] | he gave me all this. | 他给我了这一切 |
[13:29] | Riches beyond compare. | 无以伦比的财富 |
[13:32] | I’ve got a… a La-Z-Boy, | 我有拉兹男孩的家具 |
[13:35] | a-a cable package with all the premium channels. | 包含所有高级频道的有线电视 |
[13:40] | I shoot up heroin | 我想注射多少海洛因 |
[13:42] | as much as I want, and I never get the sweats. | 就注射多少 而且没有瘾 |
[13:45] | And every Wednesday night Brad Pitt comes over | 每周三晚布拉德·皮特都会来我家 |
[13:48] | and fucks me till the sun comes up. | 和我一直翻云覆雨到天亮 |
[13:52] | On Friday nights I get Ryan Reynolds. | 每周五晚是瑞安·雷诺兹 |
[13:57] | So that’s all it is, then. | 这么说就是这样了 |
[14:04] | Satan is carnal pleasure. | 撒旦就是肉体上的欢愉 |
[14:11] | Hell no. | 不 |
[14:12] | We’ve got a greater purpose. | 我们有着更崇高的目标 |
[14:15] | We are moving towards the beginning of the end. | 我们在朝着末日的开端前进 |
[14:18] | Our savior is coming. | 我们的救世主就要来到了 |
[14:20] | The spawn of Satan will… | 撒旦之子将会 |
[14:23] | lead us off the cliff and into the end-times. | 带领我们跳下悬崖迎接末日 |
[14:26] | We just have to make things terrible enough for him to rise. | 我们只需让世界变得足够邪恶让撒旦降临 |
[14:30] | We are the fetid, | 我们就是 |
[14:32] | rancid, contaminated soil | 供撒旦绽放的 |
[14:34] | from which he will bloom. | 恶臭腐烂的污泥 |
[14:37] | And then plunge us | 之后他将把我们投入 |
[14:40] | in eternal darkness | 永恒的黑暗之中 |
[14:42] | so that we can walk with Satan in eternal hellfire. | 让我们能在永恒的地狱之火中与撒旦同行 |
[14:48] | I hate to break it to you… | 我真的不想泼你冷水 |
[14:51] | but you’re waiting in vain. | 但你的等待是徒劳的 |
[14:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:04] | I’m the one you’re waiting for. | 我就是你在等的那个人 |
[15:06] | How dare you blaspheme! | 你怎敢如此亵渎撒旦 |
[15:09] | Well, before you kill me, dear believer… | 在你杀了我前 亲爱的信徒 |
[15:13] | see me. | 好好看看我 |
[15:23] | Hail Satan! | 撒旦万岁 |
[15:25] | Our savior has risen! | 我们的救世主已经降临 |
[15:33] | *Semper crescis* | *变化无常* |
[15:35] | *Aut decrescis* | *盈虚交替* |
[15:38] | *Vita detestabilis* | *可恶的生活* |
[15:42] | *Nunc obdurat et tunc curat ludo mentis aciem* | *把苦难和幸福交织在一起* |
[15:52] | *Sors salutis et virtutis michi nun contraria* | *我的健康和美德被命运摧残着* |
[15:58] | *Contraria* | *摧残着* |
[16:01] | *Quod per sortem* | *因为命运* |
[16:03] | *Sternit fortem* | *也已被命运击垮* |
[16:06] | *Mecum omnes* | *要把痛苦* |
[16:10] | *Plangite!* | *全部消灭* |
[16:15] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[16:17] | the volunteer All-Sinners choir! | 掌声感谢 全是罪人志愿者合唱团 |
[16:24] | They really know how to raise some hell, don’t they, kids? | 他们很懂如何呼唤地狱 对吗孩子们 |
[16:28] | Hail Satan! | 撒旦万岁 |
[16:30] | And, you ask, why does it rain every time they sing? | 你会问 为什么他们每次唱歌都会下雨 |
[16:34] | Because God is pissing in his pants. | 因为上帝尿裤子了 |
[16:38] | Hail Satan! | 撒旦万岁 |
[16:41] | Well, now that we’re in the mood, | 既然我们现在心情好 |
[16:43] | are you ready for an old-fashioned human sacrifice? | 你们准备好参加传统的活人献祭仪式了吗 |
[16:48] | – Yeah! – Black Mass… | -太好了 -黑弥撒 |
[16:51] | you are everything! | 你就是一切 |
[17:02] | This is Leticia. | 这位叫莱缇莎 |
[17:05] | She is a social worker. | 她是一名社会工作者 |
[17:07] | And she’s dedicated her entire life | 她的一生 都奉献在 |
[17:09] | to easing the suffering of those less fortunate. | 减轻那些不幸之人的痛苦上 |
[17:13] | Bitch, please. | 你个臭婊子 |
[17:16] | Theodore… | 希欧多尔 |
[17:18] | is a lifelong member of Doctors Without Borders. | 无国界医生组织的终身会员 |
[17:22] | Isn’t that just too precious? | 这真是太宝贵了 |
[17:27] | Minus the two of them, I think the world will be | 除去他们两个 我觉得整个世界 |
[17:29] | a little bit shittier. | 会变得有些糟糕 |
[17:31] | So why waste any more time? | 所以我们还在等什么 |
[17:37] | The honor of today’s killing goes | 今天有幸杀人的是 |
[17:40] | to a new member– Phil. | 一位新成员 菲尔 |
[17:43] | Go, Phil! | 去吧 菲尔 |
[17:45] | Phil, tell us a little something about yourself. | 菲尔 向我们介绍一下你自己 |
[17:49] | Well, I was the chief accountant at Gawker before, you know… | 我之前是高客网的总会计师 |
[17:49] | 由于发布拳击手霍根的性爱视频 美国高客网在2016年由于大量赔款而倒闭 | |
[17:55] | – that whole thing. – Ugh! Ouch. | -发生了那件事之后 -真是太惨了 |
[17:58] | Then my girlfriend left me, | 然后我女朋友离开了我 |
[18:00] | and my life turned to shit… | 我的生活变得一团糟 |
[18:04] | until I saw the darkness. | 直到我看到了黑暗 |
[18:07] | Are you ready to pledge your soul to Satan? | 你准备好把你的灵魂交给撒旦了吗 |
[18:11] | Am I ever. | 时刻准备着 |
[18:14] | They’re all yours. | 他们都是你的了 |
[18:15] | Hail Satan! | 撒旦万岁 |
[18:17] | Hail Satan! | 撒旦万岁 |
[18:19] | Hail Satan. | 撒旦万岁 |
[18:21] | Don’t let me down, Phil. | 别让我失望 菲尔 |
[18:26] | Wait! | 等等 |
[18:27] | This honor belongs to someone else. | 这个杀人的荣誉属于别人 |
[18:31] | Someone else? | 别人 |
[18:33] | His name is Michael. | 他叫迈克尔 |
[18:35] | He’s… | 他是 |
[18:37] | new here. | 我们的新成员 |
[18:41] | Well, even if he’s willing to sell his soul, | 即使他愿意交出自己的灵魂 |
[18:43] | why should he go before…? | 他为什么不在之前… |
[18:44] | Michael doesn’t need to sell his soul. | 迈克尔不需要交出自己的灵魂 |
[18:54] | The end-times | 世界末日 |
[18:57] | are upon us. | 由我们掌控 |
[19:03] | Behold. | 看 |
[19:07] | The mark of the beast. | 野兽的印记 |
[19:12] | Is it possible that… | 也就是说 |
[19:14] | you’re the one? | 你就是那个人吗 |
[19:16] | I am. | 是我 |
[19:19] | Hail Satan. | 撒旦万岁 |
[20:00] | – Hail Satan! – Hail Satan! | -撒旦万岁 -撒旦万岁 |
[20:17] | Is it too spicy? | 是不是太辣了 |
[20:21] | No. It’s good. | 不辣 挺好吃的 |
[20:23] | Oh, thank the Dark Lord. | 感谢黑暗之王 |
[20:24] | It’s my mother’s recipe. | 这是我妈妈的食谱 |
[20:26] | Now try the macaroni salad. | 尝尝通心粉沙拉 |
[20:28] | No, the turkey meatballs. | 不 尝尝土耳其肉丸 |
[20:30] | May I touch your hair? | 我能摸一下你的头发吗 |
[20:32] | Let the kid eat. | 让他好好吃饭 |
[20:35] | O-Or is something wrong? | 还是有什么问题吗 |
[20:36] | What can we get you? What can we do? | 我们能为你做什么 有什么我们能做 |
[20:40] | I just think everyone should do what you normally do. | 每个人各司其职就可以了 |
[20:44] | Have fun. | 享受快乐 |
[20:46] | Enjoy your Wednesday potluck dinner like always. | 像往常一样享受周三的晚餐就可以了 |
[20:50] | You heard him. | 你听见他说的了 |
[20:52] | Our guest of honor eats at his own pace. | 我们的贵宾在舒适地吃饭 |
[21:01] | Though I can personally vouch for the spinach lasagna. | 虽然我个人喜欢菠菜千层面 |
[21:05] | It would be the honor of my life to watch you eat it. | 能看你吃饭是我的荣幸 |
[21:09] | So, what happens next? | 接下来怎么做 |
[21:16] | Probably your lasagna. | 可以尝尝你的千层面 |
[21:18] | No, | 不是这个 |
[21:19] | I meant on the global annihilation front. | 我指的是全球歼灭战线 |
[21:22] | What do we do first? | 第一步是什么 |
[21:23] | When do we do it? | 什么时候开始做 |
[21:26] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[21:28] | What do you mean you’re not sure? | 什么叫你不确定 |
[21:31] | I don’t know what to do, | 我不知道要做些什么 |
[21:34] | where to begin. | 也不知道什么时候开始 |
[21:35] | But you’re the Antichrist. | 但你是反基督者 |
[21:37] | Which people won’t let me forget. | 所有人都这么说 |
[21:40] | Everyone keeps saying that I’m special, | 所有人都说我很特别 |
[21:42] | that I’m the only one who can bring about the end-times, | 都说我是唯一能结束这一切的人 |
[21:44] | but nobody gave me a fucking instruction manual. | 但是却没人告诉我该怎么做 |
[21:47] | And the one person who always helped me, | 而唯一一个总是帮助我的人 |
[21:49] | who I could always turn to for advice, | 唯一一个我可以寻求建议的人 |
[21:51] | she’s gone now. | 也已经离开了 |
[22:02] | I have no one. | 只剩我一个人了 |
[22:06] | I-I think there’s some people you need to see. | 我想你应该见见其他人 |
[22:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:13] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:16] | We are on the precipice of oblivion, Michael. | 我们正处于被遗忘的边缘 迈克尔 |
[22:21] | Now is not the time to bury yourself in doubt. | 现在不能自我怀疑 |
[22:26] | This person who helped you, | 那位帮助你的人 |
[22:29] | what was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[22:32] | Ms. Miriam Mead. | 米里亚姆·米德小姐 |
[22:33] | We have access to private search engines | 我们可以使用私人搜索引擎 |
[22:39] | that can find anyone. | 它可以找到任何人 |
[22:42] | And… there she is. | 找到她了 |
[22:45] | We’ll just go and pick her up. | 我们去接她就可以了 |
[22:47] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[22:51] | I’m not powerful enough to bring her back. | 我没有能力把她带回来 |
[22:54] | Not anymore, at least. | 至少现在没人能做到 |
[22:58] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[23:00] | Dead? | 死了 |
[23:04] | That’s something we can work around. | 这我们可以想办法解决 |
[23:12] | You are the son of Satan. | 你是撒旦之子 |
[23:19] | There is no one | 没有什么人 |
[23:21] | or no thing | 或者什么东西 |
[23:24] | you cannot have. | 是你不能拥有的 |
[23:29] | I don’t know why | 我不知道为什么 |
[23:29] | you won’t just tell me exactly where we’re going. | 你不告诉我此行的目的地 |
[23:32] | I’m sorry. I’m already a little freaked out | 对不起 我已经有点儿慌了 |
[23:34] | I’ve said too much. And you being who you are… | 我说的太多了 你又这样 |
[23:39] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:41] | You don’t have to be nervous around me. | 你不需要紧张 |
[23:42] | I’m the same guy I was when you met me. | 我还是初次相见时的那个我 |
[23:45] | That is so not true. | 瞎说 |
[23:50] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[23:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:53] | We are, like, this secret network. | 我们就像一个机密网络 |
[23:56] | We all know each other. | 所有人都相互认识 |
[23:59] | A secret network of people who sold their souls. | 一个机密网络 里面的人都出卖自己的灵魂 |
[24:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:04] | And… | 还有 |
[24:06] | if you think about this network like it’s a hotel, | 如果你把这个网络想成是家酒店 |
[24:09] | then I am taking you to the penthouse. | 那我现在就带你去顶层公寓 |
[24:13] | No one is gonna pass up a chance | 没有人会错过 |
[24:15] | to meet the true son of the most foul. | 去见世界最坏之人的机会 |
[24:20] | If there is anyone who can help get you back on track, they can. | 如果有人能帮你重回正轨 那就是他们了 |
[24:48] | You’re not coming with me? | 你不跟我一起来吗 |
[24:50] | They’re only interested in you. | 他们只想见你 |
[24:53] | Just… go up the path to the entrance. | 就直接沿路走到入口 |
[24:56] | I really think you’re gonna be impressed. | 一定会给你留下深刻印象 |
[25:00] | At least I hope so. | 至少我希望如此 |
[25:03] | Why are you so good to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[25:06] | I’ve waited for you my whole life. | 我一辈子都在等你 |
[25:09] | We all have. | 我们都是 |
[25:11] | Could I ask you a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[25:13] | Anything. | 任何事都可以 |
[25:15] | When you finally talk to your father, | 等你终于与父亲对话时 |
[25:19] | could you maybe put in a good word for me? | 能不能帮我说些好话 |
[25:22] | When I get to Hell, | 当我下地狱时 |
[25:24] | I want to be in the lowest circle. | 我想要去到最底层的圈子 |
[25:27] | Circle? | 圈子 |
[25:28] | However it’s structured, | 无论构造如何 |
[25:30] | I want to be in the worst part. | 我想要在最底层 |
[25:33] | Or the best part. | 或是最高层 |
[25:34] | I want to burn in blistering fire | 我想在烈火中燃烧 |
[25:38] | for all eternity in service. | 永远为他效劳 |
[25:43] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力而为 |
[25:44] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[25:50] | Hail Satan! | 撒旦万岁 |
[26:12] | Tell me that wasn’t the last of it. | 别告诉我只剩下那些了 |
[26:15] | I ordered more, bruh. How you coming? | 我订了更多的 你那边怎么样 |
[26:17] | Almost done. | 快完成了 |
[26:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:22] | Let’s try | 来试一下 |
[26:33] | Holy shit, that’s way better. What’d you do? | 天啊 这好多了 你做了什么 |
[26:36] | I tweaked the feedback sensors on the finger joints | 我稍稍调整了指关节上的反馈传感器 |
[26:38] | and gave the lateral servos a flush. | 冲洗了侧面伺服系统 |
[26:40] | The next auto-update, all our Tiffany and Bambi users | 下一次自动更新 我们的蒂凡尼和班比用户 |
[26:42] | are going to be very happy. | 都会非常开心 |
[26:44] | Fuck yeah, bro. I’m pitching a tent just looking at that. | 真棒 单单是看着我都勃起了 |
[26:49] | Oh, shit! | 天啊 |
[26:51] | Well, 5,000 of our clients just got their dicks ripped off. | 我们五千位客户的鸡儿被扯断了 |
[26:56] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的没事的 |
[26:57] | I know what the problem is. | 我知道问题出在哪 |
[26:58] | Yeah, I know what my problem is– I need another fix. | 我知道我的问题出在哪 我还需要吸一点 |
[27:02] | Hey, babe, we’re spiraling here. | 宝贝 我们的毒品要吸完了 |
[27:03] | Do you have an ETA? | 预计什么时候送来 |
[27:05] | Babe? Babe? | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[27:07] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[27:09] | It’s just arriving now. | 刚刚送到 |
[27:11] | Terribly sorry for the delay. | 非常抱歉耽搁了 |
[27:14] | I’m so sorry, Ms. Venable. | 我很抱歉 温尼伯女士 |
[27:16] | There was a bad accident on the 101. | 101路上发生了严重的事故 |
[27:18] | Not as bad as the accident that brought you into the world, | 不会比把你生下来这个事故还要严重 |
[27:21] | I’m sure. | 我可以肯定 |
[27:22] | I got back as fast as I could. | 我尽可能块地赶回来了 |
[27:24] | You don’t have to insult me again. | 你没必要再骂我一遍 |
[27:26] | I certainly don’t have to. | 我确实没必要 |
[27:29] | But why deny myself one of life’s simple pleasures? | 但为什么我要放弃这个生活中的小乐趣 |
[27:35] | Now set that down | 现在把这放下 |
[27:38] | and summon all your brain cells to clear your desk. | 动用你所有脑细胞去收拾桌子 |
[27:45] | Y-You can’t treat people like this. | 你不能这样对我 |
[27:48] | I’m gonna report you to HR. | 我要向人力资源部举报你 |
[27:51] | I am HR, bitch. | 我就掌管人力资源 贱人 |
[27:54] | And everything else that matters around here, too. | 以及这里所有其他重要的事情 |
[27:58] | Now, do me a favor and get the fuck out of my sight. | 帮我个忙 在我眼前消失 |
[28:21] | Dude, this easy listening music | 伙计 你经常放的这首轻音乐 |
[28:23] | you’re always playing is not helping. | 没有一点帮助 |
[28:24] | How many times do I have to tell you, | 要我告诉你多少次 |
[28:26] | don’t knock the playlist, the playlist is everything. | 不要挑剔我的播放清单 它是最重要的 |
[28:28] | Light rock is soothing for me, it is calming, it is focusing. | 轻摇滚可以安抚我 让我平静 集中注意力 |
[28:31] | Other than cocaine, it is my cocaine. | 除了可卡因 这是我的可卡因 |
[28:36] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[28:37] | Babe, you’re a lifesaver. | 宝贝 你真是个救星 |
[28:40] | Hey, I was working. | 我正口着呢 |
[28:42] | Oh, shit. I’m sorry. | 该死 对不起 |
[28:44] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[28:57] | Easy. | 悠着点 |
[28:59] | How do you guys not OD? | 你们这些家伙怎么不会吸毒过量 |
[29:02] | Oh… hell if I know. | 我哪里知道 |
[29:03] | Devil of a mystery. | 神秘的魔鬼 |
[29:05] | The package of dog feces | 那一包狗屎 |
[29:07] | is on its way to Mr. Zuckerberg’s estate– | 已经送往扎克伯格宅邸了 |
[29:09] | fourth-class mail, of course. | 当然用的是第四类邮件 |
[29:11] | Rihanna’s people called– she’ll be available all weekend, | 蕾哈娜的人来过电话 她整个周末都有空 |
[29:13] | and I’ve already purchased the island. | 而且我已经买下了这个岛 |
[29:15] | -Oh, nice. -Yes. Ms. Venable. | -太好了 -棒 温尼伯女士 |
[29:18] | What would our lives be without you? | 没有你 我们要怎么活 |
[29:20] | Oh, I just can’t imagine. | 简直无法想象 |
[29:22] | A lot less purple. | 紫色要少得多 |
[29:24] | Yeah, purple’s Ms. Venable’s thing. | 是 温尼伯女士就喜欢紫色 |
[29:27] | Just as self-abasement is yours. | 就像你喜欢自我贬低一样 |
[29:34] | – Zinger. – Yeah. | -精辟 -是啊 |
[29:36] | Lastly, the front desk | 最后 前台 |
[29:38] | says there’s a gentleman here to see you. | 说这里有位先生要见你 |
[29:43] | Apparently he claims to have arranged this meeting | 显然他声称已经亲自与你 |
[29:45] | – with you himself. – Uh, yeah. | -安排了这次会议 -是的 |
[29:47] | If you could let him in the private elevator, please? | 麻烦你让他坐私人电梯吧 |
[29:55] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[30:03] | Don’t ever call me “Babe.” | 永远不要叫我 宝贝 |
[30:12] | Sometimes, I swear, she hates our guts. | 有时候 我确定她讨厌死我们了 |
[30:41] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[30:43] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[30:44] | Come on in. Dying to meet you. | 进来吧 超级想见你 |
[30:47] | Yeah, Madelyn’s really been talking you up. | 是的 其实是玛德琳一直在夸你 |
[30:49] | That lady is whacked, right? | 那女人真疯 是吧 |
[30:53] | But she seems totally convinced that you’re The One. | 但她似乎完全认定你就是那个人 |
[30:56] | No offense, but I thought you’d be a little bit more jacked. | 没有冒犯的意思 但我觉得你穿的很整齐 |
[30:58] | Like, I was picturing you totally ripped, like The– | 我想象中你应该穿的破破烂烂的 就像 |
[31:00] | like The Rock when he was, you know, The Rock. | 就像以前的巨石强森那样 |
[31:02] | Yeah, that’s, like, stereotypical, dude. | 那也太老套了 兄弟 |
[31:04] | – What do you mean? – Yeah, that’s not cool. | -什么意思 -太不酷了 |
[31:09] | Uh, what’s your name again? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[31:10] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[31:12] | – Langdon. – Michael Langdon. | -朗顿 -迈克尔·朗顿 |
[31:15] | I mean, got to admit, that’s a little weak, right? | 你得承认这名字有点弱 对吧 |
[31:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:18] | Shouldn’t you be like Beelzebub or some shit like that? | 你不应该起个像魔王一样的名字吗 |
[31:22] | Old Scratch? | 旧伤之类的 |
[31:25] | – Oh, dude, dude, dude. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | -伙计 伙计 伙计 -等等 等等 |
[31:26] | -Wait. No, no, Dude. Dude. -Hey, hey, hey, hey. Ho. | -等等 不 不 兄弟 兄弟 -不 |
[31:27] | Dude, dude. No, no, no. | 伙计 伙计 不 不 不 |
[31:29] | No, no, no. Uh, we-we-we believe you. | 不 不 不 我们相信你 |
[31:31] | It– you know, I thought I’d be, like, pissing my pants | 我以为我会尿裤子 |
[31:33] | or something, and… | 之类的… |
[31:36] | I am dry as the Sahara, bro. | 我现在跟撒哈拉沙漠一样干 |
[31:38] | Yeah. You got to look at it from our shoes here. | 是啊 你得站在我们的立场上看 |
[31:39] | I mean, how do we know you’re the Antichrist? | 我们怎么能知道你是反基督者 |
[31:42] | Yeah, how do we know? | 是啊 我们怎么能知道 |
[32:02] | Yeah, I mean, that’s cool, | 是啊 这挺酷的 |
[32:03] | but it’s just a tattoo on your scalp. | 但这只是你头皮上的纹身 |
[32:05] | No. It’s true. I can feel the darkness. | 不 是真的 我能感觉到黑暗 |
[32:09] | It’s making me sick and it’s coming from him. | 让我很恶心 就是从他身上散发出来的 |
[32:15] | – Oh, shit! – Holy shit! | -我去 -我了个去 |
[32:23] | -Hail Satan. -Hail Satan. | -撒旦万岁 -撒旦万岁 |
[32:26] | Hail Satan. | 撒旦万岁 |
[32:27] | -Hail Satan. -Satan, hail. Satan, hail. | -撒旦万岁 -撒旦 万岁 撒旦 万岁 |
[32:30] | Dude, we owe everything to your old man. | 兄弟 我们太感谢你父亲了 |
[32:32] | Do you know how much time | 你知道在找到信仰前 |
[32:33] | we wasted doing the Silicon Valley grind | 我们在硅谷浪费了 |
[32:34] | – before we found our faith? – For years we worked 20 hours | -多少时间吗 -多年来我们每天工作20小时 |
[32:37] | a day in R&D for a company whose nondisclosure agreements | 那研发部跟我们签了保密协议 |
[32:39] | prevent us from mentioning by name. | 所以名字我们不能提 |
[32:40] | But did Elon give us any credit? | 但埃隆给了我们荣誉吗 |
[32:41] | Any opportunity for advancement? | 有提升的机会吗 |
[32:43] | -No! -No! The fix is in, man. | -没有 -没有 补救计划来了伙计 |
[32:45] | The world is run by prep school failsons and Russian oligarchs. | 世界是被白人中产阶级渣滓和俄国寡头控制的 |
[32:47] | Everyone else just slaves away | 其他人都只是奴隶 |
[32:49] | trying to make these rich assholes richer. | 努力让有钱人变得更有钱罢了 |
[32:50] | – Fuck that shit. – Fuck it. | -去他的吧 -去他的 |
[32:51] | – Fuck it. – Fuck it. | -去死 -去死 |
[32:52] | Why put in the work when there’s no reward, right? | 没有回报为什么还要工作 是吧 |
[32:54] | And then we learned the secret. | 然后我们明白了那个秘密 |
[32:56] | The politicians, the billionaires, the elite– | 政客 富豪 精英 |
[32:57] | they all made a deal to work in his service. | 他们都签了协议 为他效力 |
[33:00] | – My dad. – Exactly. | -我父亲 -没错 |
[33:01] | That’s when we took the plunge, too. | 所以我们也加入了 |
[33:03] | Sold our souls. Did the whole Black Mass thing. | 出卖了自己的灵魂 黑弥撒那一套 |
[33:05] | Now, we own a robotics company worth… | 如今我们的这家机器人公司价值… |
[33:08] | billions. | 几十亿 |
[33:10] | We inhale booger sugar like it’s fucking oxygen, | 吸毒跟吸氧似的 |
[33:12] | and we bang Victoria’s Secret models every Tuesday. | 每周二都能上到维密超模 |
[33:14] | Fuck yeah. | 爽啊 |
[33:17] | Thursdays we get Ryan Reynolds. | 周四是瑞安·雷诺兹 |
[33:19] | The point is, it would be an honor to play | 重点是 即使只是在行星地球 |
[33:21] | even a small role in bringing the cosmic skid mark | 变为一片焦土的宇宙级转变里起到一点 |
[33:24] | that is Planet Earth to a fiery end. | 微不足道的作用我们也很荣幸了 |
[33:26] | We are your servants, Michael. | 我们愿为你效劳 迈克尔 |
[33:28] | Now and forever. | 直到永远 |
[33:30] | How can we help, even in the most microscopic of ways? | 我们怎么能帮得上忙 再小的事也行 |
[33:33] | I lost someone very dear to me. | 我失去了一位很亲爱的人 |
[33:36] | My one true ally. | 我真正的伙伴 |
[33:38] | You want to help? Bring her back. | 你们想帮忙吗 带她回来 |
[33:53] | You came to the right place. | 你来对地方了 |
[33:55] | 电影《2001太空漫游》里 邪恶的超级电脑 | |
[33:55] | Our AI tech makes HAL 9000 look like a fucking abacus. | HAL 9000在我们的人工智能面前不值一提 |
[34:00] | We can whip you up a new right-hand lickety-split, player. | 我们马上就能给你弄出一个新助手 |
[34:02] | You can? | 是吗 |
[34:04] | Tell us about her. | 跟我们说说她 |
[34:05] | Everything you can remember. | 一切你能想得到的 |
[34:13] | No. We owe him more than this. | 不 我们要为他做得更好 |
[34:16] | She’s gonna be identical, down to her final pube. | 她会和真人一模一样 连一根毛都不会错 |
[34:20] | No, it’s not good enough, bro. | 不 还不够 伙计 |
[34:22] | Not when your client is the spawn of Satan. | 因为你的客户是撒旦的儿子 |
[34:24] | Think. | 好好想想 |
[34:25] | – I’m thinking! – Think harder! | -我在想了 -再好好想想 |
[34:26] | – I’m thinking! – Think faster! | -我在想了 -想快点 |
[34:31] | We need to make her Mossad. | 我们要把她打造成摩萨德[以色列情报机构] |
[34:35] | – Mossad! – Mossad! | -摩萨德 -摩萨德 |
[35:10] | 240 terabytes of memory, | 240太字节的内存 |
[35:14] | over 11,000 processor cores. | 一万一千多处理器内核 |
[35:17] | She could crush Watson at Jeopardy! | 她能一举击败《危险边缘》里的计算机 |
[35:18] | And kick the asses of every roided actor | 把《敢死队》里的那帮肌肉演员 |
[35:20] | in the Expendables franchise. | 打得落花流水 |
[35:22] | She’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[35:25] | Why is she so cold? | 为什么如此冰冷 |
[35:27] | Oh, that’ll change with the flip of her “On” Switch. | 按一下打开的开关就不会了 |
[35:29] | She’s got a nanowire-based lithium ion battery. | 她用的是纳米线锂离子电池 |
[35:32] | Basically the Energizer Bunny’s wet dream. | 那可是劲量兔梦寐以求的 |
[35:34] | We fire her up, she goes on forever. | 一旦开启 她就永不会停止了 |
[35:37] | Just don’t tell her she’s a biomechanical humanoid. | 但别告诉她 她是个生物力学模拟人 |
[35:40] | At least not at first. | 至少别一上来就说 |
[35:41] | It’ll send her into the mother of all existential crises. | 那会让她陷入生存危机中的 |
[35:44] | She could end up killing herself, maybe others. | 可能会自杀 或干出别的事 |
[35:47] | Seriously, I’ve seen it happen. | 讲真 我见过的 |
[35:50] | Not worth the headache. | 害得我头疼 |
[35:54] | And now… | 现在… |
[35:56] | Kineros Robotics proudly presents… | 金罗斯机器人公司隆重推出 |
[36:01] | the Battle-Ax– Miriam Mead 2.0. | 战斧 米里亚姆·米德2.0 |
[36:09] | Now, don’t expect her to be her old self right away. | 别指望她立马就是之前的样子 |
[36:12] | It’s gonna take her time. | 需要点时间 |
[36:13] | She needs to learn from you. | 她需要从你这里学习 |
[36:15] | Build a rapport. | 建立感情 |
[36:17] | Like any relationship. | 像任何关系一样 |
[36:45] | How I’ve missed you, Michael. | 我好想你 迈克尔 |