时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Emily you’re okay? | 艾米丽你没事吧 |
[01:01] | Snakes! Snakes! | 蛇 有蛇 |
[01:09] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[01:12] | I thought everything outside was dead. | 外面的东西不是都死了吗 |
[01:14] | God knows how deep they went after the blast. | 天知道爆炸之后它们往下钻了多深 |
[01:18] | Maybe they came through the sewage | 或许是从下水道或者 |
[01:20] | or the ventilation system. | 通风系统进来的 |
[01:26] | Hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 |
[01:30] | Looks like we got some fresh protein. | 看来我们要有新鲜蛋白质吃了 |
[01:32] | – Won’t they be contaminated? – No. We’ll scan ’em. | -它们应该都被污染了吧 -我们会检测的 |
[01:35] | I don’t see any mutations. | 我没看到变异 |
[01:38] | Boy, this looks like good eating, huh? | 天呐 看上去很美味吧 |
[02:01] | I have a rule against eating things with | 我有个规矩 不吃没有腿 |
[02:03] | no legs or too many legs. | 或者腿太多的东西 |
[02:05] | Oh, right, but you’re fine eating something with two legs. | 是啊 但你不介意吃有两条腿的东西 |
[02:08] | For the last time, we didn’t eat your boyfriend. | 最后说一次 我们没吃你男朋友 |
[02:11] | Eat it or don’t. No one’s gonna force it down you. | 随你吃不吃 没人会强迫你 |
[02:14] | Adversity makes strange bedfellows | 逆境让人与奇怪的人搭伙 |
[02:17] | and worse dinner companions. | 与令人不悦的人一起吃饭 |
[02:19] | It’s food, and we’re starving. | 这是食物 我们要饿坏了 |
[02:22] | We should be grateful for the fruits of the earth. | 我们该为大地的果实心怀感激 |
[02:24] | Well, steamed snake soup is actually quite delicious. | 蒸蛇汤其实很美味的 |
[02:27] | It was the centerpiece of a dinner that I attended | 我当年跟吉娜·罗洛布里吉达在吉隆坡的 |
[02:30] | at the Royal Court in Kuala Lumpur | 皇宫里共进晚餐 |
[02:32] | with Gina Lolabrigida. | 主菜就是这个 |
[02:38] | So, who’s in your office? | 你办公室里的人是谁 |
[02:41] | I beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[02:42] | Alarms went off before. Someone came inside. | 之前警报响了 有人进来了 |
[02:46] | Who else is here? | 有谁来了 |
[02:48] | All questions will be answered in due course. | 一切问题都会在适当的时候得到解答 |
[02:53] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[04:09] | Those snakes were chopped up and cooked. | 那些蛇都被剁碎煮了 |
[04:13] | How did they come back to life? | 怎么会又活了 |
[04:14] | I don’t know. There were a lot of snakes. | 我不知道 当时那么多条 |
[04:16] | Maybe they just missed a couple. | 会不会是漏了几条 |
[04:19] | You don’t really believe that. | 你自己相信吗 |
[04:21] | Honestly, I’m trying not to think about it at all. | 老实说 我在努力不去想 |
[04:23] | I’m more interested in whoever Venable is hiding in her office. | 我更想知道温尼伯把谁藏在了办公室里 |
[04:29] | Just headed to the library. | 就是想去图书馆 |
[05:32] | My name is Langdon, and I represent The Cooperative. | 我叫朗顿 我代表合作社 |
[05:36] | I won’t sugarcoat the situation. | 我就不遮遮掩掩了 |
[05:39] | Humanity is on the brink of failure. | 人类已处于崩溃边缘 |
[05:43] | My arrival here was | 我的到来 |
[05:45] | crucial to the survival of civilized life on Earth. | 对于地球上文明生命的幸存至关重要 |
[05:49] | The three other compounds– in Syracuse, New York, | 其他的三个基地 锡拉库扎 纽约 |
[05:52] | Beckley, West Virginia, and San Angelo, Texas | 贝克利 西弗吉尼亚 圣安吉洛 德州 |
[05:55] | have been overrun and destroyed. | 都已被占领摧毁 |
[05:58] | We’ve had no contact from the six international outposts, | 我们没有收到六个国际前哨基地的联络 |
[06:00] | but we are assuming that they, too, have been eliminated. | 但我们估计它们也都不复存在 |
[06:03] | What happened to the people inside? | 那里面的人呢 |
[06:06] | Massacred. | 被屠杀了 |
[06:08] | The same fate that will befall almost all of you. | 同样的命运也会落在几乎你们所有人头上 |
[06:11] | Almost all? | 几乎所有 |
[06:15] | In the knowledge that this very moment might occur, | 因为知道这样的事可能发生 |
[06:17] | we built a failsafe– The Sanctuary. | 我们留了一手 建造了避难所 |
[06:21] | The Sanctuary? | 避难所 |
[06:22] | The Sanctuary is unique. | 避难所很特别 |
[06:26] | It has certain security measures that will prevent overrun. | 里面有一些安保措施能避免被攻占 |
[06:29] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[06:29] | What measures? Why weren’t we given them? | 什么措施 为什么我们这里没有 |
[06:32] | That’s classified. | 那是机密 |
[06:34] | All that matters is that The Sanctuary will… survive, | 唯一重要的是 避难所可以存活下来 |
[06:38] | so the people populating it will survive, | 这样里面的人也能得以幸存 |
[06:40] | so humanity will survive. | 人类也就得以幸存 |
[06:42] | Who are the people who are populating it? | 里面都有谁 |
[06:44] | Also classified. | 也是机密 |
[06:46] | However, I have been sent to determine | 但是 我被派来确定 |
[06:49] | if any of you are worthy and fit to join us. | 你们是否有资格可以加入我们 |
[06:54] | The Cooperative has developed a particular | 合作社制定了特别 |
[06:56] | and rigorous questioning technique | 而且严格的询问方式 |
[06:58] | we like to call… “Cooperating.” | 我们称之为”进行合作” |
[07:02] | I will then use the information | 之后我会用 |
[07:03] | gained to determine if you belong. | 获得的信息来确定你是否该来 |
[07:06] | What is this, The Hunger Games? | 这是《饥饿游戏》吗 |
[07:08] | This is bullshit. | 太扯了 |
[07:10] | I paid my way in here, | 我可是花钱进来的 |
[07:12] | and that is the only cooperating I plan on doing. | 这是我唯一要进行的合作 |
[07:15] | You don’t have to sit for questioning. | 你不非得接受询问 |
[07:18] | What happens if we choose not to? | 如果我们不接受呢 |
[07:19] | Then you stay here and die. | 那就留在这里等死 |
[07:24] | I volunteer to go first. | 我自愿第一个来 |
[07:25] | And so you shall. | 那好 |
[07:28] | The process should only take me a couple of days, | 这个过程应该几天就能完成 |
[07:30] | so you won’t be kept in suspense forever. | 你们不会被一直吊着的 |
[07:34] | For those of you who don’t make the cut, | 那些没能获选的人 |
[07:37] | all is not lost. | 也并非希望全无 |
[07:39] | If the worst should happen and feral cannibals come knocking, | 如果发生了最可怕的情况 凶残的食人族来了 |
[07:43] | down one of these. | 服下这个 |
[07:45] | One minute later, you fall asleep and never wake up. | 一分钟后 你就会长眠不醒 |
[07:52] | I look forward to meeting each and every one of you. | 我很期待认识你们每一个人 |
[08:16] | Well, | 好啊 |
[08:17] | smooth move, asking to go first. | 真聪明 要求第一个去 |
[08:20] | There’s an old actor’s adage. | 有句古老的演员箴言 |
[08:21] | Either go first or go last. | 要么第一个上 要么最后一个 |
[08:24] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[08:25] | Are you suggesting | 你是说 |
[08:26] | that he is going to pass me up? | 他会放弃我吗 |
[08:28] | You’re ancient. | 你都多老了 |
[08:30] | He’s looking for people to repopulate the Earth, | 他是想找人重新恢复地球人口 |
[08:32] | – not fill a bingo hall. – You know, | -不是去玩宾果 -知道吗 |
[08:34] | for someone with the mental capacity of a three-year-old, | 对于一个心理年龄只有3岁的人 |
[08:37] | I suppose 52 might seem ancient. | 52岁大概看上去是很老了 |
[08:41] | You were 52 when Elvis took his last shit. | 猫王拉最后一泡屎时你就52了 |
[08:44] | – That’s enough! – Oh, no. | -够了 -不 |
[08:46] | Let her spout. I remember a wonderful lunch | 让她喷吧 我记得有次曾跟 |
[08:50] | that I had at Dan Tana’s with Natalie Wood. | 娜塔莉·伍德在丹塔娜餐厅吃饭 |
[08:52] | Natalie turned to me and she said, | 娜塔莉对我说 |
[08:54] | “Evie, you are a survivor. | “伊薇 你生命力顽强 |
[08:57] | You’re gonna outlive us all.” | 你会比我们都活得长” |
[08:59] | And dear Natalie– she turned out to be right. | 亲爱的娜塔莉啊 她是对的 |
[09:16] | So how’s this work? | 这要怎么做 |
[09:19] | I’m not gonna tell you what criteria I’m using to grade you. | 我不会告诉你我将以什么标准评判你 |
[09:23] | Things you may feel are helpful may be hurtful. | 你认为有帮助的东西可能会对你不利 |
[09:25] | Things you may feel will compel rejection | 而你认为可能会导致你被拒的 |
[09:27] | may be exactly what I’m looking for. | 可能正是我想要的 |
[09:32] | So I can’t game the system? | 那么我不能作弊了 |
[09:33] | If you hedge, I will know. | 如果你隐瞒 我会知道的 |
[09:37] | If you lie, I will know. | 如果你撒谎 我也会知道 |
[09:39] | And if you try to trick me, I will know, | 如果你敢耍我 我会知道的 |
[09:41] | and this interview will be over, and you will die here painfully. | 面谈就会结束 你将在这里痛苦地死去 |
[09:46] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[09:50] | What is your sexual orientation? | 你的性取向是什么 |
[09:53] | I’m gay, | 我是同性恋 |
[09:55] | but I fucked a girl before in high school, | 但我高中时上过妹子 |
[09:57] | and I finished and everything. | 也射了 |
[10:00] | She did, too. | 她也高潮了 |
[10:03] | I think. | …吧 |
[10:04] | It’s harder to tell with girls. | 妹子没那么好分辨 |
[10:05] | Um… but I’m just saying that I can do that, | 我就是说我有这个能力 |
[10:09] | you know, for, for procreation if I have to. | 如果是为了必要的繁殖的话 |
[10:11] | We have techniques for harvesting genetic material. | 我们有采集基因材料的技术 |
[10:15] | We still need a woman’s womb to incubate the fetus, for now, | 我们暂时仍需要女性子宫孕育胚胎 |
[10:18] | but your ability to impregnate some poor girl isn’t needed. | 但你搞大哪个可怜姑娘的能力是不必需的 |
[10:24] | Tell me about your anger. | 跟我说说你的愤怒 |
[10:28] | Tell me about your grandmother. | 跟我说说你的奶奶 |
[10:31] | Why would you put those two things together? | 你为什么要把这两件事放在一起说 |
[10:36] | Okay. I hate her fucking guts. | 好吧 我恨死她了 |
[10:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:43] | Because she wants me to be the perfect gay: | 因为她希望我成为完美的同性恋 |
[10:46] | married, with a pair of Yorkies | 已婚 养一对儿约克夏 |
[10:48] | and a collection of Wedgwood dishes. | 收藏一堆英国伟吉伍德陶器 |
[10:49] | – A eunuch. – A eunuch. | -太监 -没错 |
[10:51] | That’s not me at all. I’m not that old, | 我根本不是那样 我没那么老 |
[10:53] | but I’m old enough to remember when sucking dick | 但我还记得想当年 吹箫 |
[10:55] | was both a way to get off and an act of political rebellion. | 既是种解脱的方式也是一种政治反抗行为 |
[10:58] | She’s shamed you. | 你让她丢脸了 |
[11:00] | In the past. | 曾经 |
[11:04] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[11:07] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[11:09] | I have a file that tells me all your secrets, | 我有一份写满了你秘密的档案 |
[11:14] | or maybe I’m sensing something, | 又或许我感觉到了什么 |
[11:16] | or maybe I’m just fishing. | 又或许我只是在试探你 |
[11:19] | Tell me who you really are. | 告诉我真正的你 |
[11:22] | Are you looking for some kind of confession? | 你是想让我忏悔吗 |
[11:25] | I’m not a priest. | 我不是牧师 |
[11:27] | I don’t even know if I believe in God. | 我甚至不知道我信不信上帝 |
[11:29] | I mean, if there was a God, | 如果上帝真的存在 |
[11:30] | why would he allow the Armageddon? | 为什么他会允许世界末日降临 |
[11:33] | The concept of sin does seem a bit antiquated. | 罪恶这个概念似乎有一点过时了 |
[11:36] | Rules for keeping the chaos at bay. | 防止混乱的规则罢了 |
[11:40] | No need for rules anymore; chaos has won. | 现在已经不需要规则了 混乱已经赢了 |
[11:49] | Uh, uh, Nana, | 奶奶… |
[11:50] | she used to throw these bullshit suburban gay lunches. | 她喜欢举办些土气的同性恋午餐会 |
[11:54] | God, it was like the homo version of The Bachelor. | 天呐 就像同性版的《亿万未婚夫》一样 |
[11:58] | Walter, who was a lawyer who represented Scarlett Johansson | 沃特 他是斯嘉丽·约翰逊的律师 |
[12:02] | and had an affinity for pleated khakis. | 非常喜欢穿有褶的卡其裤 |
[12:05] | Morris, who owned, like, 14 dogs. | 莫里斯 养了14条狗 |
[12:08] | And Mario Vestri, | 还有马里奥·威斯特里 |
[12:09] | who was a manager at Pottery Barn. | 陶瓷谷仓的经理 |
[12:11] | – Anyway, they were all dipshits. – Cheers | -他们都是些蠢货 -干杯 |
[12:13] | They hated her, but they pretended | 他们都讨厌她 但会装作 |
[12:16] | to like her crappy food and listen to her dumb stories, | 喜欢她那恶心的食物并听她讲些白痴故事 |
[12:19] | because they thought that if they hooked me, | 因为他们觉得如果勾搭上了我 |
[12:21] | they would get her money when she died. | 就能在她死后继承她的钱 |
[12:24] | She never told them that she donated everything | 她从没告诉过他们她在遗嘱中 |
[12:26] | to some cat charity in her will. | 已经把一切都捐给了某个猫咪救助站 |
[12:41] | Darling, that is not proper dining attire. | 亲爱的 这身打扮不适宜在就餐时穿 |
[12:48] | It is where I like to eat, Nana. | 我喜欢在这吃东西 奶奶 |
[12:52] | Is that bisque? | 那是法式浓汤吗 |
[12:54] | I freakin’ love bisque. | 我就他妈喜欢和法式浓汤 |
[12:59] | Oh, yeah. | 爽极了 |
[13:01] | Ah, bisque, baby. | 法式浓汤 宝贝 |
[13:11] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[13:13] | And that was the last time she ever tried to tame me. | 那是她最后一次试图让我顺从 |
[13:17] | So you like leather? | 你喜欢皮革吗 |
[13:19] | I like a lot of things. | 我喜欢很多东西 |
[13:23] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[13:27] | Are you gay? ‘Cause I’m getting a real major hit off of you. | 你是同性恋吗 因为我对你一见钟情了 |
[13:30] | Does the idea of that excite you? | 这个念头会让你兴奋吗 |
[13:34] | Yes. | 会 |
[13:39] | What are you gonna do about it? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[13:56] | Let’s continue this conversation another time. | 我们下次再聊 |
[13:59] | What? That’s it? | 什么 就这样 |
[14:01] | How did I do? Did I get in? | 我表现得怎么样 我入选了吗 |
[14:13] | – This one kiss a week is bullshit. – I know. | -一周只能吻一次真是扯淡 -我知道 |
[14:17] | I want to get out of here. | 我想离开这里 |
[14:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[14:20] | I’m not gonna wait around | 我不要等在这里 |
[14:21] | to find out if Langdon chooses us. | 看朗顿会不会选中我们 |
[14:23] | And I don’t exactly trust him, anyway. | 反正我不是很信任他 |
[14:25] | I say we steal two rad-suits and some food | 要我说我们去偷两件防辐射服和一些食物 |
[14:29] | and take our chances on the road. | 逃到外面去 |
[14:30] | Find The Sanctuary ourselves. | 自己去找避难所 |
[14:32] | That is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[14:34] | We don’t… | 我们不… |
[14:35] | Have you forgotten what it’s like out there? | 你忘了外面是什么样的了吗 |
[14:38] | Langdon made it here okay, and he was all alone. | 朗顿平安无事地来到了这里 就他一人 |
[14:40] | He doesn’t exactly look like Mad Max. | 他看起来根本不像疯狂麦克斯 |
[14:42] | We don’t even know where The Sanctuary is. | 我们连避难所在哪都不知道 |
[14:44] | Maybe… there’s something in his room that’ll tell us. | 或许 我们能在他房间里找到什么线索 |
[14:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:53] | There’s something wrong about Langdon. | 朗顿有些不不对劲 |
[14:56] | We’re smarter than him, | 我们比他聪明 |
[14:58] | so let’s fucking prove it. | 就让我们证明自己吧 |
[15:09] | Tell me who you really are. | 告诉我真正的你 |
[15:16] | What? | 搞什么 |
[15:17] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[15:27] | You pack that thing in your luggage? | 你还带了这身东西来吗 |
[15:39] | Is this phase two of the interview, | 这是面试的第二阶段 |
[15:44] | or…are you just here on your own time? | 还是你来打发时间 |
[15:54] | I am yours… | 我的肉体和灵魂 |
[15:57] | body and fucking soul. | 都是你的 |
[16:41] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[17:09] | Come. | 进来 |
[17:16] | I’m so sorry, I-I never thought I would have to do this, | 抱歉 我没想过我得这样做 |
[17:20] | but I am truly at a loss. | 但我是真的不知所措了 |
[17:23] | You got something to say? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[17:25] | Well, I know that blood is thicker than water, | 虽说血浓于水 |
[17:28] | but…oh, the things I have just seen. | 但… 我刚刚看到的事 |
[17:34] | I’m terribly conflicted. | 让我内心非常矛盾 |
[17:37] | Because this could totally destroy | 因为这事完全能毁掉 |
[17:38] | his chances of going to the Utopia. | 他去乌托邦的机会 |
[17:42] | Of course, I can… | 当然 我可以 |
[17:43] | console myself with the fact that his absence | 安慰自己说 失去他 |
[17:47] | will leave an empty place for somebody more deserving. | 会有更值得的人填补他的空缺 |
[18:00] | What did your grandson do? | 你的孙子做了什么 |
[18:29] | Is that on? | 那是开着机的吗 |
[18:31] | No, wait. What are you…? | 不 等等 你要干什… |
[18:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:40] | This was sent a week ago. | 这是一周前发送的 |
[18:42] | How is that possible? There’s no infrastructure. | 怎么可能 外面已经没有基础设施了 |
[18:44] | I don’t know how he did, but he did it. | 我不知道他怎么做的 但他的确做到了 |
[18:46] | He must have a satellite hookup or something. | 他一定有卫星连接之类的东西 |
[18:51] | It’s to The Cooperative about Venable. | 这是发给合作社关于温尼伯的邮件 |
[18:54] | “She has deviated from operating protocols | 她已经偏离了操作规程 |
[18:56] | and has instituted her own rules forbidding sexual contact. | 还私自制定了禁止性接触的规则 |
[18:59] | Violation punishable by death.” | 违者死刑 |
[19:00] | 我已经注意到温尼伯和加伦特… 完成我的面试 很怀疑他们… | |
[19:30] | You have a gift | 你有能将丑陋 |
[19:31] | for making the ugly look presentable. | 包装得漂漂亮亮 |
[19:36] | Order on the outside | 在外部制定规矩 |
[19:37] | does wonders to keep the chaos safely on the inside. | 让骚乱不动声色地停留在内部 |
[19:46] | I’m onto you. | 我盯上你了 |
[19:50] | You’ve created your own rules in here. | 你在这里创立了自己的规则 |
[19:53] | I understand why. | 我明白原因 |
[19:56] | I’m sure it was impossible to resist the temptation | 将这个地方打造成你想象的模样 |
[19:58] | of making this place over in your image, | 这种诱惑你无法抵挡 |
[20:01] | especially when you thought that no one who knew any better | 尤其你还认为也没有明事理的人 |
[20:04] | would ever be around to notice. | 会来到这里 |
[20:05] | I’m not sure what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你想表达什么 |
[20:08] | Complete abstinence? | 完全禁欲 |
[20:10] | Punishable by summary execution? | 就地处决 |
[20:13] | I received my orders in an encrypted communiqué | 在所有通信线路下线之前 |
[20:16] | from The Co-op before all communication lines went down. | 我收到了合作社的加密公报给我的命令 |
[20:19] | – Do you have it? – No, I do not. | -你现在还保存着吗 -不 没有了 |
[20:24] | The orders were to destroy it after I read it. | 命令要求我在看完后就销毁 |
[20:28] | Odd. | 怪了 |
[20:30] | I was instrumental in drafting all of the directives | 我在起草关于前哨基地运行的指令中 |
[20:32] | in regards to the running of the outposts. | 起了重大作用 |
[20:35] | And nothing would be more humiliating | 那这就丢人了 |
[20:37] | to a man such as yourself than to learn that a woman | 你这么自以为是的男人 居然发现一个女人 |
[20:40] | had more information than he did. | 竟比自己所掌握的信息还多 |
[20:44] | A man such as myself? | 像我这样的男人 |
[20:47] | You… and the others. | 你… 还有其他男人 |
[20:51] | Masters of the universe, | 宇宙的霸主们 |
[20:53] | titans of industry… | 工业的巨头们 |
[20:55] | swinging your dicks around so much that you managed | 以为靠着疯狂的摇动下半身 |
[20:58] | to blow the whole world to hell. | 就能颠覆一切 |
[21:01] | You’re a fighter. | 你可真是个斗士 |
[21:06] | I like that about you. | 我喜欢你这一点 |
[21:07] | I’m just doing my best | 我只是在尽我最大的努力 |
[21:09] | with the mess men made of things. | 处理男人们搞出的烂摊子 |
[21:13] | Maybe that’s what was needed around here, hmm? | 也许这就是这里需要的 |
[21:15] | Some improvisation. | 一些即兴创作的规定 |
[21:21] | I’m gonna give you some important information instead. | 我会给你一些重要的信息 |
[21:25] | You’re the leader in here. | 你是这里的领导 |
[21:26] | You need to understand what’s at stake, | 你必须明白生死攸关的现状 |
[21:28] | what’s really going on out there. | 还有外面真实发生的一切 |
[21:40] | On the way here, I came across a woman. | 在来这路上 我遇到了一个女人 |
[21:42] | A young mother with two children. | 一位带着两个孩子的年轻妈妈 |
[21:46] | They were some of the unlucky ones | 他们是不幸的 |
[21:47] | who were far enough from the blast radius | 远离了爆炸半径 |
[21:49] | to survive the fireball but… | 免于被炸死 但… |
[21:53] | not the radiation. | 逃不过辐射 |
[21:56] | They were covered | 他们满身都是 |
[21:59] | in tumors. | 肿瘤 |
[22:01] | Sores. | 溃烂 |
[22:02] | Their lungs were burnt from the toxic air. | 肺被毒气灼伤 |
[22:07] | After a few moments, I realized | 过了一会儿 我意识到 |
[22:09] | that the child she was carrying in her arms was already dead. | 她抱着的孩子早就死了 |
[22:15] | She was begging for us | 她求我们 |
[22:16] | to murder her other child out of pity. | 让她另一个孩子早点解脱 |
[22:20] | Mercy. | 让我们发发慈悲 |
[22:22] | She didn’t have the strength to do it herself, | 她自己没勇气亲自动手 |
[22:24] | so she prayed for someone to come along and do it for her. | 所以祈求能有人来替她做了 |
[22:29] | Did you? | 你做了吗 |
[22:33] | No. | 没有 |
[22:36] | So… | 所以… |
[22:38] | who deserves a shot at salvation? | 谁能得到救赎的机会呢 |
[22:42] | Let’s start with… | 我们就从… |
[22:45] | Coco Saint Pierre Vanderbilt. | 可可·圣·皮埃尔·范德比尔特 |
[22:51] | The Vanderbilt girl is a vacuous abomination of inbreeding. | 范德比尔特家的女儿是个虚荣可憎的白痴 |
[22:56] | She’d be my last choice to propagate the human race. | 我绝不会选她做人类的延续 |
[23:00] | The hairdresser is a cowardly homosexual. | 理发师是个胆小的同性恋 |
[23:02] | His grandmother is a festering pustule | 他奶奶就是个老不死的 |
[23:05] | who just will not die. | 毒瘤罢了 |
[23:11] | And the talk show host… | 谈话主持人 |
[23:12] | well, actually, I don’t know that much about that one. | 我其实不太了解 |
[23:16] | At this rate, it sounds like you and I | 这样的话 听起来只有你我 |
[23:17] | will have The Sanctuary all to ourselves. | 能去得了避难所了 |
[23:23] | Come. | 来嘛 |
[23:26] | There’s no need for us to be adversaries, Ms. Venable. | 我们没必要成为敌人 温尼伯女士 |
[23:34] | Take off your dress. | 把裙子脱了 |
[23:36] | I will not. | 我不要 |
[23:40] | Part of your cooperation includes a physical examination. | 合作的一部分也包括身体检查 |
[23:45] | You can read my file. | 你可以看我的档案 |
[23:47] | Your file won’t show me what I need to see. | 档案给不了我我要看到的 |
[23:51] | Your shame. | 你的羞耻 |
[23:59] | I want to see that part of you that humiliates you the most. | 我要看到最让你羞辱的那部分 |
[24:07] | You won’t get a second chance. | 你没有第二次机会了 |
[24:30] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[24:32] | No. | 不疼 |
[24:37] | But does it bring you great pain? | 但有没有触动你最深的痛处 |
[24:47] | Yes. | 有 |
[24:55] | Is this part of my test? | 这是我测试的一部分吗 |
[24:58] | Isn’t everything? | 一切都是测试 |
[25:00] | So, then… | 那… |
[25:03] | do I pass? | 我通过了吗 |
[25:11] | No. | 没有 |
[25:18] | – Yes? – I’m sorry to interrupt. | -谁 -抱歉打扰了 |
[25:23] | I need Ms. Venable. | 我找温尼伯女士 |
[25:27] | Good evening, Mr. Langdon. | 晚安 朗顿先生 |
[25:40] | Sir. | 先生 |
[25:55] | Who was he with? | 他和谁在一起 |
[25:57] | The old bat didn’t get a look at the guy’s face | 那老蝙蝠没看到那家伙的脸 |
[25:59] | because he was dressed in black latex. Head to toe. | 因为那人从头到脚穿着黑色乳胶服 |
[26:03] | I pressed Gallant for a name, but he won’t talk. | 我逼加伦特说出是谁 但他不开口 |
[26:06] | It’s obvious who this seducer was. | 引诱者是谁很明显 |
[26:10] | Look around, Ms. Mead. | 你看啊 米德女士 |
[26:11] | What’s different? | 有什么区别 |
[26:13] | Who’s new? | 谁是新来的 |
[26:15] | Langdon. | 朗顿 |
[26:17] | I think they know each other. | 我觉得他们彼此认识 |
[26:20] | Why else would he volunteer to be his first interview? | 不然他为什么自愿第一个面试 |
[26:25] | They’re plotting something. | 他们在密谋什么 |
[26:39] | Langdon. | 朗顿 |
[26:42] | How long have you known him? | 你认识他多久了 |
[26:44] | In my soul, I’ve known him always. | 在我灵魂深处 我一直认识他 |
[26:49] | Rip Taylor! | 瑞普·泰勒 |
[26:52] | What are you two planning? | 你们在计划什么 |
[26:59] | Larry Kramer! | 拉里·克莱默 |
[27:02] | Go on. | 继续啊 |
[27:04] | With every crack of the whip, | 每打我一鞭 |
[27:04] | I’ll pay tribute to the | 我都要向七八十年代 |
[27:06] | great gay radicals of the ’70s and ’80s. | 伟大的同性恋主义者们致敬 |
[27:08] | Their names give me strength! | 他们的名字给我力量 |
[27:11] | Oh, Greg Louganis! | 格雷格·洛加尼斯 |
[27:16] | Again? | 还打吗 |
[27:23] | No. | 不用了 |
[27:26] | He’s enjoying it. | 他很享受被抽打的感觉 |
[27:29] | Most fun I’ve had since the Folsom Street Fair. | 这是打福尔松街嘉年华开张以来最爽的事 |
[27:43] | In seconds, we can destroy | 我们可以在几秒钟之内 |
[27:45] | everything humanity has built over thousands of years, | 毁掉上千年以来人类所建立的一切 |
[27:50] | but we will never be free of the desire | 但我们永远摆脱不掉对同胞 |
[27:53] | to be cruel to our fellow man. | 施以暴行的渴望 |
[27:59] | It wasn’t so bad. | 还不赖嘛 |
[28:02] | Could have brought out the cat-o’-nine-tails, | 就算给我上了九尾鞭 |
[28:03] | and I still wouldn’t have ratted you out. | 我也不会出卖你 |
[28:05] | Ratted me out? | 出卖我 |
[28:09] | For what? | 出卖我什么 |
[28:10] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[28:13] | For coming to my room the way you did. | 你走进了我的房间 |
[28:16] | In fact, all I could think about was our time together | 其实 当她们惩罚我的时候 |
[28:18] | while they were having a go at me. | 我能想到的只有和你在一起的时光 |
[28:35] | I’ve never been to your room. | 我从来没去过你的房间 |
[28:37] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:39] | And that wasn’t you in the rubber suit giving it to me. | 穿一身黑胶制服干我的也不是你 |
[28:45] | Let me be as clear as I know how to be. | 让我来跟你说清楚 |
[28:51] | I wouldn’t fuck you if you were the last man on Earth, | 即使地球上只剩你一个男人了 我也不会上你 |
[28:55] | and you almost are. | 而你几乎已经快是最后一个男人了 |
[28:58] | It’s not because you’re not physically attractive. | 并不是因为你的身材不吸引人 |
[29:03] | It’s your neediness. | 而是你很贱 |
[29:05] | Your desperation to be seen and loved. | 你拼命地想被注意到 想被爱 |
[29:10] | The hole you need filled isn’t in your face or your ass. | 你想被填满的洞不在你脸上或屁股上 |
[29:12] | It’s in your heart. | 而在你心里 |
[29:19] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[29:22] | I can see why your grandmother is disgusted by you. | 我知道为什么你奶奶嫌弃你了 |
[29:27] | You don’t know anything about my nana. | 你根本不了解我奶奶 |
[29:31] | Why else would she report you? | 要不然她为什么举报你 |
[29:34] | Make them do this to you. | 让她们对你做出这种事 |
[29:37] | I’m sure she hoped they would put you out of your misery… | 我确信她希望这些人能把你和她从痛苦中 |
[29:40] | and hers. | 解救出来 |
[29:45] | That’s bullshit. | 一派胡言 |
[29:45] | She’s the reason you’re staring at a death sentence. | 因为她 你现在离死不远了 |
[29:50] | She would do anything to increase her slim odds | 她愿意做任何事情来提高她 |
[29:52] | of getting out of here. | 离开这里的可能性 |
[29:55] | You know she hates your guts. | 她从骨子里恨你 |
[29:58] | You’re a liar. | 你骗人 |
[29:59] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[30:03] | Perhaps you should go and talk to her about it yourself, then. | 或许你应该亲自和她聊一聊 |
[30:39] | This song makes me so melancholy. | 这首歌真让人难过 |
[30:42] | They used it in a very special Hardy Boys episode | 这歌被用在《哈迪男孩》的特别集里 |
[30:46] | where one of the Hardy Boys’ girlfriends dies. | 那集里哈迪男孩的女朋友死了 |
[30:50] | Can’t remember which one. | 记不得是哪个了 |
[30:53] | I had the biggest crush on Shaun Cassidy. | 我可喜欢肖恩·卡西迪了 |
[31:00] | Innocent times. | 怀念懵懂无知的时光啊 |
[31:01] | Boring times. | 无聊的时光 |
[31:04] | The Hardy Boys was a very popular program. | 《哈迪男孩》是非常火的一部电视剧 |
[31:07] | Yeah, of course it was. You only had three networks. | 当然是了 当时电视只有三个台啊 |
[31:10] | You know what, this is exactly why | 你知道吗 这就是为什么这样的生活 |
[31:12] | this is so much harder on us youth than it is for you geriatrics. | 对我们年轻人来说比你们老年人更难受 |
[31:17] | You’re used to only having | 曾经在你的生活中 |
[31:18] | two or three lame things in your life, | 只有两三件事可以做 |
[31:20] | like TV networks, uh, ways to drink coffee, | 比如说看电视 喝咖啡 |
[31:24] | sexual orientations. | 单一的性取向 |
[31:25] | Mallory, help me with this, please. | 马洛里 帮我表达我的意思 |
[31:27] | Dog breeds. | 就像狗的品种 |
[31:29] | We had at least ten different Pomeranians to choose from. | 光博美就有10多种 |
[31:30] | And you guys were cool with drinking tap water. | 你们竟然能忍受喝自来水 |
[31:32] | We had so many options for everything. | 我们的选择好多好多 |
[31:36] | Dental floss, air fresheners. | 比如说牙线 空气清新剂 |
[31:39] | We didn’t just order a burger– | 我们不能吃个汉堡凑合一下 |
[31:40] | we needed to know if we wanted turkey or veggie | 我们要知道想吃火鸡还是纯素食 |
[31:43] | or that meatless kind that bleeds like the real thing. | 或是那些长得像肉的素食 |
[31:46] | We had at least four Chrises that could star in a movie. | 我们有四个当影星的克里斯 |
[31:49] | How many did you have? | 你们有几个 |
[32:16] | Surprised to see me breathing, Nana? | 看到我还活着你一定很惊讶吧 奶奶 |
[32:19] | They usually shoot people for fucking. | 他们一般看到有人交配就直接枪毙 |
[32:20] | Or… did you not remember that when you turned me in? | 你告发我的时候 难道忘了 |
[32:24] | No hard feelings, darling. | 别难过 亲爱的 |
[32:26] | I want to live, and the only way to achieve that | 我想活下来 而我唯一能做的就是 |
[32:28] | is to get rid of these ten little Indians who stand | 除掉阻碍我离开这里的 |
[32:31] | between me and that golden ticket out of here. | 那十个小印第安人 |
[32:34] | Um, we’re sitting right here. | 我们还在呢 |
[32:36] | It’s not my fault that you can’t control your carnal urges. | 你不能控制自己的性欲 这又不是我的错 |
[32:39] | You have lived! | 你已经活得够久了 |
[32:43] | I… haven’t. | 而我没有 |
[32:45] | Oh, yes, you have. | 不 你活过了 |
[32:47] | You have crammed ten lifetimes of failures | 在你这30年里 你已经经历了 |
[32:50] | and screwups into your 30 years! | 十辈子的失败和错误 |
[32:55] | Am I the only one who makes mistakes? Hmm? | 只有我一个人犯过错吗 |
[32:57] | No. But I’m always the one that has to clean up after you. | 不 但我总在你身后收拾残局 |
[33:00] | Let me see. | 让我想想 |
[33:01] | Three stints in rehab on my dime. | 我花钱送了进了三次戒毒所 |
[33:04] | Fancy lawyers to keep you out of prison. | 请大律师让你免于牢狱 |
[33:07] | When your grandfather rejected you | 因为你扭曲的生活方式 |
[33:09] | because of your perverted lifestyle, I took you in. | 你爷爷不认你了 是我收留了你 |
[33:13] | And what did I get back? | 我又得到了什么 |
[33:16] | Yes, you went and you bankrupted two salons | 你弄垮了两家沙龙 |
[33:19] | and then you snorted the third one up your nose. | 对第三家又不闻不问 |
[33:25] | I deserve to live. | 我才该活下去 |
[33:26] | I am the bridge between the past and the future. | 我是联系过去和未来的桥梁 |
[33:30] | I mean, when those poor survivors arrive, | 当那些可怜的幸存者到来时 |
[33:32] | what do they know about culture and music and art? | 他们对文化 音乐和艺术又有多了解 |
[33:35] | And I will be there to tell them all about it. | 而我就能告诉他们这一切 |
[33:40] | One lifetime of me is worth 50 of yours. | 我一生的价值抵得上50个你 |
[33:44] | Humanity may be in a sorry state, | 人类可能处于糟糕的状态中 |
[33:48] | but it deserves better than you. | 但世界值得拥有比你好的人 |
[33:51] | I should have put you in that motion picture home years ago. | 几年前我就应该把你扔在电影之家里 |
[33:55] | The only thing I ever wanted from you | 我唯一想从你那里得到的 |
[33:56] | was for you to love me and accept me. | 就是关爱和认可 |
[33:59] | Why couldn’t you just give me that? | 为什么你就不能满足我 |
[34:02] | Sorry, darling. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[34:04] | It’s just not in my nature. | 我天生就没有这些 |
[34:12] | Well, it’s a good thing you convinced me to bring your nana. | 幸好你说服我带你的奶奶来 |
[34:16] | They’ve been making up rules this entire time | 一直都是他们在制定规则 |
[34:19] | and lying to us about it. | 欺骗我们 |
[34:20] | What else have they been lying about? | 他们还骗了我们什么 |
[34:22] | Are we what they say we are, | 我们之所以在这儿 |
[34:24] | here because of our perfect DNA? | 是因为他们说我们拥有完美的DNA |
[34:29] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系了 |
[34:40] | What are we doing? | 我们在干嘛 |
[34:40] | What we should have been doing this whole time. | 做我们一直都应该做的事 |
[37:09] | Stop! | 不要 |
[37:39] | Wouldn’t fuck me if I was the last man on Earth? | 即使我是最后一个男人 你不是也不会上我吗 |
[38:20] | This is extremely disappointing. | 太让人失望了 |
[38:23] | You know what has to happen now. | 你们知道接下来应该做什么 |
[38:25] | Nothing has to happen, | 什么都不会发生 |
[38:26] | because we haven’t done anything wrong. | 因为我们没有做错 |
[38:28] | I explained the rules when you arrived. | 你们来这时 我就说了规矩 |
[38:30] | Those are your rules. | 那是你的规矩 |
[38:32] | The Cooperative doesn’t care if we have sex. | 合作社根本不在乎我们是否做爱 |
[38:34] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[38:36] | Langdon? | 朗顿 |
[38:37] | He has a goddamn laptop in his room. | 他房间里有台电脑 |
[38:40] | You have been making all these bullshit rules up. | 是你一直在制定无用的规则 |
[38:45] | You’re sick. | 你有病 |
[38:53] | The world is strewn | 这个世界遍地散布着 |
[38:55] | with the unburied corpses of seven billion people, | 70亿人的尸体 |
[38:58] | and all you can think about is fornication? | 而你们只想沉湎淫逸 |
[39:01] | And I’m the sick one? | 我还是有病的那个 |
[39:03] | Get them out of here. Their punishment can’t come soon enough. | 带下去 立即惩戒 |
[39:06] | No, please! | 不 求你了 |
[39:07] | No! | 不要 |
[39:12] | Venable’s crazy! | 温尼伯疯了 |
[39:13] | No! | 不要 |
[40:00] | We warned you. You brought this on yourselves. | 我们警告过你们了 这是你们自找的 |
[40:02] | Emily, Emily, I’m sorry. | 艾米莉 艾米莉 对不起 |
[40:06] | Get it done. | 执行 |