Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] Fini. How much do you love? 好了 喜欢吗
[00:25] Am I the first one to get this cut? 我是第一个剪这种发型的人吗
[00:27] Because I’m working on becoming an Instagram influencer, 我正努力在Ins上吸粉
[00:30] and I refuse to show my full ass crack, 但又不想露股沟
[00:32] so my hairstyle has to be on point. 所以我的发型必须要很到位
[00:39] Who cares how many followers you have? You’re a billionaire. 谁会在乎你有多少粉丝 你可是亿万富翁
[00:41] That’s my father’s money. 那是我父亲的钱
[00:43] I need to make something of myself. 我得自己闯出点名堂来
[00:45] You did. You’re the next Chris McMillan. 你就做到了 你是下一位克里斯·米兰
[00:49] Take a sip so we can post. 喝一口我们好发到网上
[00:50] Cold-pressed juice is trending super hard right now. 冷榨果汁现在超火
[00:52] You’re gonna get, like, 10,000 likes in ten minutes. 10分钟内你就能得到1万个赞
[00:58] Are you trying to fucking poison me? 你是想毒死我吗
[01:00] This tastes like turtle shit. 这味道跟乌龟屎一样
[01:03] You’re supposed to be my personal assistant, Mallory. 你是我的私人助理 马洛里
[01:05] Do you even know me? 你到底了不了解我
[01:07] Could you just go and get me a macchiato 能不能去给我买杯玛奇朵
[01:09] so I can rinse this taste out of my mouth? 让我把嘴里这味给冲掉
[01:17] Are the Kardashians filming out there? 那是卡戴珊姐妹在拍摄吗
[01:25] 紧急警报 洛杉矶将遭到弹道导弹入侵袭击 立即寻找避难处 这不是演习
[01:26] – What the fuck? – No. -什么鬼 -不对
[01:28] It’s bullshit. It’s a hoax. It’s like that time in Hawaii. 都是扯淡 是个恶作剧 就像夏威夷那次一样
[01:30] They’re gonna text in, like, a minute with a retraction. 一分钟后就会撤回的
[01:36] Hi, Daddy. 你好 爸爸
[01:37] How’s Hong Kong? 香港待得如何
[01:39] – Coco, listen to me. – Oh, you know what? -可可 听我说 -知道吗
[01:40] We have a terrible connection. 信号不好
[01:41] – I’ll call you after I’m done… – Just shut up and listen. -我完事后再打给你 -快闭嘴听我说
[01:43] The missile alert is real. 导弹警报是真的
[01:45] In less than an hour, 不到一小时
[01:46] Los Angeles is going to be an empty crater. 洛杉矶就要成为一个空旷的火山口
[01:48] Wait, Daddy, you’re scaring me. 等等 爸 你吓到我了
[01:50] You can still be safe. 你会安全的
[01:51] There are four spots reserved 有四个地点是为我们家
[01:54] for our family, but your mother and brother are here with me, 预留的 但你妈妈和弟弟和我在一起
[01:56] and we’re not going to make it. 我们去不了了
[01:58] A car is coming. 会有辆车来接你
[02:00] It’ll take you to Santa Monica Airport. 带你去圣塔莫尼卡机场
[02:01] A private jet is waiting, so go. So go. 有一辆直升飞机在等你 快去 快去
[02:04] – Now. – What are you talking about? -现在就走 -你在说什么啊
[02:07] Your mother and I love you very much. 你妈妈和我非常爱你
[02:10] Wish we could be together again, but it’s too late. 我也希望我们能团圆 但已经太迟了
[02:12] Just try to be happy, baby. 尽量开心点 宝贝
[02:16] Oh, my God. 天呐
[02:16] That’s the only thing that matters. 这才是最重要的
[02:22] No! No, no, no! 不 不 不
[02:24] Wait, was that real? – 等下 是真的吗
[02:26] We got to go, Coco. 我们得走了 可可
[02:27] Come on. Come on. 快 快
[02:28] – Come on, Coco. – Okay. -快点 可可 -好吧
[02:36] Widespread panic is being reported 报道称全国各大城市
[02:38] in major cities around the country. 大面积的恐慌不断蔓延
[02:40] We can now confirm that a ballistic missile alert 现在已证实下午三点左右
[02:42] 突发新闻 入侵导弹袭击警报
[02:42] was texted to public approximately 3:00 p.M. 群众收到一则弹道导弹警报
[02:45] Pacific Standard Time. 太平洋标准时间
[02:46] The Pentagon has not yet released a statement 五角大楼目前还未发出声明
[02:48] and there has been no word from the White House. 白宫也未发声
[02:50] Babe, are you seeing this? 宝贝 你看新闻了吗
[02:51] – Brock, where are you? – What do you mean? I’m at work. -布洛克 你在哪 -什么意思 我在上班
[02:53] I just heard a fucking amazing pitch. 我刚听到一个超棒的主意
[02:55] Free Willy as a six-part limited series. 把《人鱼传说》做成一个六集的限定剧
[02:58] It’s kind of genius. 真的很有才
[02:59] Brock, I love you. I don’t want to live without you. 布洛克 我爱你 我不想失去你
[03:02] Get to Santa Monica Airport. 去圣塔莫尼塔机场
[03:03] – There’s a plane waiting for us. – What? -有一架飞机在等着我们 -什么
[03:09] Coco? 可可
[03:11] WBN can now confirm WBN现在已确定
[03:13] Hong Kong, London, numerous sites in the Baltics 香港 伦敦 波罗的海多地
[03:16] and Moscow have all been hit and destroyed 以及莫斯科已经被战略核导弹
[03:20] by nuclear ICBMs. 击中并摧毁
[03:22] This is it, ladies and gentlemen. 情况就是这样 女士先生们
[03:26] I can’t believe we actually did it. 很难相信这都是真的
[03:29] We have just been notified to evacuate. 我们刚收到疏散通知
[03:32] I’m not gonna make it home. 我没有办法赶回家了
[03:35] So if my children are watching this… 如果我的孩子在看节目
[03:39] …Daddy loves you very much. 爸爸非常爱你们
[03:56] Ugh. Esmeralda, the champagne’s burnt again. 埃斯梅拉达 香槟又冻住了
[04:00] You left it in the freezer too long. 你放在冰箱里太久了
[04:02] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[04:03] You know I pay you for a ten-hour day. 你知道我每天付你10小时的薪水吧
[04:06] I have to go home, Mrs. Evie. 我得回家去了 伊薇夫人
[04:07] It’s the end of the world. 世界末日来了
[04:12] Nana, I’ve been trying to call you. 奶奶 我一直在打给你
[04:15] When he ran MGM, 他管理米高梅时
[04:17] your grandfather… God rest his soul… 你祖父 愿他安息
[04:19] would never return calls until the following day. 不到第二天是不会回电话的
[04:22] All of the stars and all of the agents 所有的明星和经纪人
[04:24] would have to go and see him in person 都得亲自去见他
[04:26] if they wanted to get… 如果他们想得到…
[04:27] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[04:29] The government sent a warning. 政府发了一个警报
[04:30] – Missiles are coming. – So is global warming. Well. -导弹要来了 -全球变暖也要来了
[04:34] It’s probably fake news. 可能是假消息
[04:34] – I’m gonna call Donald. – No. This is real, Grandma. -我要打给唐纳德 -不 这是真的 奶奶
[04:37] People are going to die today. 今天会有人死
[04:39] Let’s have some burnt champagne. 喝点冻香槟吧
[04:43] Look, I can’t get ahold of anyone. 我联系不上任何人
[04:43] My mom’s going straight to voice mail. 我妈的电话直接转到语音信箱了
[04:46] – I got to go home, Coco. – No. -我得回家去 可可 -不要
[04:47] No, no, no, no, no. You need to stay here with me. 不 不 不 你得和我待在一起
[04:50] Okay? You can take my brother’s ticket. 好吗 你可以拿上我弟弟的票
[04:52] Mallory, you know I’m helpless without you. 马洛里 你知道没有你我多无助
[04:54] 著名歌手 曲作者 曾染上毒瘾 酒瘾
[04:54] I’m worse than Elton John. 我比艾尔顿·约翰还要糟
[04:56] I don’t even know how to work a dishwasher 我连怎么用洗碗机
[04:59] or open a door. 怎么开门都不知道
[05:01] Besides, after the bomb drops, 再说了 等炸弹落下后
[05:03] there won’t be anything to go home to. 就没有家可以回了
[05:07] Okay. 好吧
[05:08] Why aren’t we moving?! 为什么车还不动
[05:11] – Oh, my God! – Jesus Christ. -天哪 -老天爷
[05:12] – Oh, my God! – People are committing suicide -天啊 -先自杀
[05:15] to avoid the blast. 也不想面对核爆
[05:35] Coco! 可可
[05:36] Coco, wait! 可可 等等
[05:38] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么
[05:40] I overheard your dad. There’s four spots. 我听到你爸爸说的 有四个避难所
[05:42] Room for all of us. 能容纳我们所有人
[05:45] This is my nana Evie. 这是我外婆 伊薇
[05:46] – How do you do? – No, I don’t. -你好吗 -不 我不好
[05:47] What are you doing? Brock is gonna be here. 你在瞎搞什么 布洛克要来了
[05:49] He’s not gonna make it. It’s chaos out there. 他肯定来不了了 外面现在一片混乱
[05:51] Jesus, what happened to your hair? 老天 你的头发怎么了
[05:52] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[05:54] Okay, fine. Just get on the plane. 好吧 赶紧上飞机吧
[05:55] – Okay. – Okay? Mwah, mwah. -好的 -来亲亲
[05:59] – Brock, where are you? – No, look, -布洛克 你在哪 -不 听着
[06:01] I’m coming. I’m in the worst traffic nightmare ever. 我马上就到 我遇上了最糟糕的大堵车
[06:04] Okay, do whatever you have to do. 好吧 尽你一切所能
[06:06] Just get here. Hurry! 给我赶紧过来 快点
[06:08] All right, look. I’m running. 好吧 我现在跑过来
[06:10] I will be there in ten. Wait for me. 我十分钟内到 一定要等我
[06:13] This doesn’t look good. 看起来情况不妙
[06:15] Oh, my God. Brock, they’re coming. 老天 布洛克 他们过来了
[06:17] People are coming for the plane. 人们要来抢这架飞机
[06:20] Coco! 可可
[06:21] It’s now or never. 再不上来就没机会了
[06:24] Brock, do you remember the contract that we had with each other? 布洛克 还记得我们之间的约定吗
[06:27] No, no, no. Don’t go there, babe. 不不不 别提那个 宝贝
[06:29] Uh, at any time, 无论何时
[06:30] we can unilaterally release each other 我们可以单方面
[06:32] from our monogamous obligations. 解除彼此的一夫一妻制义务
[06:34] You are now free to see other people. 你现在可以自由地去寻找新欢了
[06:36] No, no, no, Coco! 不不不 可可
[06:37] Do not leave me in fucking Santa Monica. 别把我留在圣莫尼卡
[06:44] Go! Get on the plane now. 走 赶紧上飞机
[07:03] Holy shit. 天啊
[07:11] You bitch! 你这个婊子
[07:16] Where are we going? 我们要去哪里
[07:17] Didn’t your dad tell you? 你爸爸没有告诉你吗
[07:19] I’ll find out. 我去问问
[07:43] – There’s nobody there. – What?! -驾驶室没人 -什么
[07:45] No stewardess? 没有空乘吗
[07:48] I guess I won’t be ordering the fresh-cut fruit, huh? 看来我点不了水果拼盘了
[09:22] Where the hell is Dad? It’s almost 3:00. 老爸到底在哪 都快三点了
[09:24] I want him to be here when we find out. 我希望录取结果出来时他能到家
[09:29] Whatever happens, 不管结果怎样
[09:30] you just worked your butt off for three years. 你寒窗苦读了三年
[09:33] I did. 的确
[09:33] Now, if they can’t see how wonderful you are, 现在 如果他们有眼无珠
[09:35] you know what? It’s their loss. 那就是他们的损失
[09:40] Yeah. You’re destined for great things, Timmy. 你注定要成就一番事业 蒂米
[09:43] -It’s 3:00. – All right, all right. -三点了 -好吧 好吧
[09:44] Let’s check. Come on. Come on, come on. 我来们看一下吧 来来来
[09:54] I got in. 我被录取了
[09:55] -I knew it. – I got in! -我就知道 -我被录取了
[09:57] I knew it. 我就知道
[10:00] Oh, yes! 真好
[10:02] – Congratulations. – Oh, thank God. -恭喜 -感谢上帝
[10:05] UCLA! UCLA! UCLA! 录取了 录取了
[10:13] Yeah, I’m buzzing, too. 我手机也在响
[10:17] – Dad, you missed it. – Honey? -爸爸 你错过了 -亲爱的
[10:20] – Haven’t you been watching the news? – No. -你们看新闻了吗 -没有
[10:22] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[10:23] It’s World War III. 第三次世界大战
[10:24] – What? – Hong Kong, -什么 -香港
[10:26] London, numerous sites in the Baltics and Moscow 伦敦 波罗的海多地和莫斯科
[10:29] have all been hit and destroyed by nuclear ICBMs. 已经被战略核导弹袭击并摧毁
[10:33] – He’s not serious, right? – No. -他不是认真的 对吧 -是的
[10:35] This is it, ladies and gentlemen. – No. -情况就是这样 女士先生们 -是的
[10:38] I can’t believe we actually did it. 很难相信这都是真的
[10:44] We have just been notified to evacuate. 我们刚收到疏散通知
[10:46] What? 什么
[10:48] I’m not gonna make it home. 我没有办法赶回家了
[10:51] So if my children are watching this, 如果我的孩子在看节目
[10:53] Daddy lo… 爸爸非常爱…
[10:55] Well, I mean, there has to be someplace we can go. 肯定有我们能去的地方
[10:57] There’s got to be somebody’s, uh, basement 肯定有其他人的地下室
[10:59] or someplace that we can go. 或者我们可以去的地方
[11:01] – Something. No. – I don’t know. -或者某些… 不 -我不知道
[11:03] – I don’t know. I don’t know. – We have to go somewhere. -我不知道 -我们必须得去个地方
[11:13] – What is… what is this? – Get back. -这是… 这是要干什么 -回来
[11:19] What’s going on? 什么情况
[11:20] Timothy Campbell? 蒂莫西·坎贝尔
[11:21] – Yeah. – You need to come with us now. -是的 -现在你需要和我们一起
[11:23] Who are you? 你们是谁
[11:24] Your son has been selected by The Cooperative. 你的儿子已被合作社选中
[11:27] We have a location prepared for him where he’ll be safe. 我们为他准备了一个安全的地方
[11:29] What do you mean “Selected”? “被选中” 是什么意思
[11:30] Your son’s exceptional genetic makeup 你儿子具有特殊的遗传结构
[11:32] makes him a prime candidate. 使得他成为了首要候选人
[11:33] Prime candidate to do what? 做什么的首要候选人
[11:36] Survive. 幸存者
[11:37] How do you know my genetic makeup? 你怎么知道我的基因构成
[11:39] You submitted your DNA to an ancestry Web site. 你曾把你的DNA提交给了一个寻祖网站
[11:46] You have to believe me, sir. 你必须相信我 先生
[11:48] We’re the only chance your son has to live through this. 我们是你儿子能活过灾难的唯一机会
[11:52] What about my family? 那我的家人怎么办
[11:53] We’re only here for you. 我们只是为你而来的
[11:55] Then I’m not going. 那我不会去的
[11:57] We can’t accept that. 恕我们无法同意
[11:59] – What? – No, no. No! -什么 -不 不 不
[12:03] – No! Ed. No. – Dad? Dad? -不 艾德 不 -爸爸 爸爸
[12:03] – No. No. – Get off me! Dad, do something! -不 不 -放开我 爸爸 想想办法
[12:05] Don’t let ’em take me! 别让他们带我走
[12:07] Say good-bye to your brother and your mother. 和弟弟 妈妈说再见吧
[12:08] No. No. no, no. If you can take Timothy, 不 不 如果你能带走蒂莫西的话
[12:10] then why don’t you take Edward, too? 为什么不也带爱德华走
[12:12] They’re not identical. 他们不一样
[12:13] – Come on. – No. -走吧 -不
[12:14] No. No! 不 不
[12:17] You have to go. 你必须得走
[12:27] You have to tell me where I am. I have rights. 你得告诉我我在哪 我有权知道
[12:29] No, you don’t. 不 你无权知道
[12:31] You’ll be safe here. 在这里你会是安全的
[12:45] Calm down. 冷静点
[12:46] It’s okay. 没关系的
[12:51] I’m Emily. 我叫艾米丽
[12:57] Timothy. 我叫蒂莫西
[13:00] How long have you been here? 你在这里待多久了
[13:02] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:03] Two guys dressed in black 两个穿黑衣服的人
[13:05] woke me from a dead sleep, put me in a car 把我从睡梦中叫醒 塞进了一辆车里
[13:07] and brought me to this room. 然后把我带到了这里
[13:08] They tell you the same thing they told me? 他们对你也是一样的说辞吗
[13:11] Found you on some ancestry Web site? 是在什么家谱网上找到你的
[13:14] They didn’t tell me shit. 他们什么都没跟我说
[13:17] Didn’t have to. They found me in jail. 也没必要说 他们是在监狱找到我的
[13:19] I got arrested for protesting on campus. 我因在校园里抗议而被捕
[13:22] They got your blood tests from your doctor or whatever. 他们是从你的医生或是别人那拿到你的血检结果的
[13:27] Ran it through a database. 在数据库里查找一番
[13:29] There’s something in your DNA that they want. 你的DNA里有他们想要的东西
[13:44] My family. 我的家人
[13:52] This isn’t happening. It’s not… 这不是真的 这不是…
[13:54] This isn’t… It’s not real. 这不是… 这不是真的
[13:56] It’s not. It’s not. It’s not. 不是真的 不是 不是
[13:58] I think they’re okay. They’re okay. They’re okay. 他们肯定没事的 没事的 没事的
[14:16] We’re taking you to an outpost equipped 我们要带你们去一个
[14:18] for long-term habitation. 长期驻扎的前哨基地
[14:20] It’s one of ten around the world, 这是全世界十所中的一所
[14:21] each constructed in minimal fallout zones. 每一个都建造在原子尘散落最小的地方
[14:24] Are there other people there? 那里有其他人吗
[14:26] Others like you, and those who can afford to purchase a ticket. 有和你一样的 也有买得起票的人
[14:29] Rich people. 有钱人
[14:30] – Of course. – The money they paid -怪不得 -他们付的钱
[14:32] helped finance this operation. 用来资助这次行动
[14:43] Put these on. 穿上
[15:51] Sorry. 抱歉
[15:53] Please. It wasn’t her fault. 求你了 这不是她的错
[15:54] Please. We won’t do it again. We promise. 求你了 我们不会再这样了 我们保证
[15:57] Please! 求你了
[16:01] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[18:26] I am Wilhemina Venable. 我叫威廉明娜·温尼伯
[18:29] Welcome to Outpost Three. 欢迎来到第三前哨
[18:41] This is a fallout shelter? 这是个辐射避难所吗
[18:45] It is now. 现在是的
[18:47] For many years, it served as an exclusive boys’ school. 但很久以来 这是是一所精英男子学校
[18:52] What kind of boys’ school is subterranean? 哪种男校会建在地下
[18:55] The Cooperative, to whom we owe our eternal gratitude, 我们永远心存感激的合作社
[18:59] took ownership and converted it 当意识到发生了什么之后
[19:00] once they realized what was coming. 就购下了此地并将其转型
[19:02] The end? 世界末日吗
[19:04] No. The beginning. 不 是新世界的开始
[19:08] The Cooperative has plans far beyond the temporary 合作社的计划比炸弹的清洗之火
[19:11] cleansing fire of the bomb. 要长远得多
[19:13] The Cooperative is not made up of nations or armies. 合作社不是由国家或军队组成
[19:18] It’s a collection of the dozen greatest minds 它是由数名人类中所能有的
[19:20] mankind has to offer. 最强的智囊组成
[19:24] The visionaries. 远见者们
[19:28] They weren’t visionary enough 他们没有预见到
[19:29] to think we might be able to use some generators? 也许我们需要用几个发电机
[19:32] It may be seem to you a regression, Mr. Campbell, 我们在这里的生活方式 坎贝尔先生
[19:35] our way of life here, 对你来说也许是退步
[19:37] but you’d be dead wrong. 但你错得离谱
[19:39] Technology is what destroyed the world. 是科技毁灭了这个世界
[19:42] Social media gave people the illusion they were equal. 社交媒体让大家有了人人平等的错觉
[19:47] Now that’s all been swept away. 现在一切都消亡了
[19:50] The natural order will restore itself. 自然秩序会自我修复的
[19:54] I’ll show you to your rooms. 我带你们去你们的房间
[19:56] As Purples, you will each be furnished with a private suite. 作为紫袍贵族 你们每人都有自己的套房
[20:00] What’s a “Purple”? 什么是紫袍贵族
[20:09] The elite. 精英
[20:12] The worthy. 有价值之人
[20:15] Those chosen to survive. 天选幸存之人
[20:24] I’m supposed to wear this shit? 我非要穿这破衣服吗
[20:26] In The Outpost, everyone knows their place. 在前哨 每个人都知道自己的地位
[20:28] The Purples wear purple, 紫袍贵族穿紫色
[20:30] the Grays, gray. 灰袍平民穿灰色
[20:33] Who are the Grays? 谁是灰袍平民
[20:35] Grays are our worker ants. 灰袍平民是我们的工蚁
[20:38] Still a necessary component 对于任何一个正常运行的社群来说
[20:40] of any functioning society. 都是不可或缺的一部分
[20:44] The Grays are here to serve. 灰袍平民是来侍奉的
[20:48] And grateful for the opportunity. 而且因有此机会而感恩戴德
[20:51] The alternative being nuclear winter, 另一个选择是在核爆的寒冬中
[20:55] cancer, death. 患癌 死亡
[20:58] So what are you? 那你是什么
[21:00] I am neither. 这两者我都不是
[21:03] Rather, I am the strong right arm of The Cooperative. 我更像是合作社的得力助手
[21:08] Think of me as their face. 就当我是他们的代言人吧
[21:15] So you’re not a Purple? 所以你不是紫袍贵族
[21:23] The house rules are simple. 这里的规则十分简单
[21:26] You will refer to me only as “Ms. Venable.” 你们只能用”温尼伯小姐”来称呼我
[21:32] You may never leave the building. 你们永远不能离开这里
[21:36] If you wander 如果你们去到了地面上
[21:37] out onto the grounds, you will not be allowed back in 出于放射性污染的危害
[21:39] due to the danger of radiation contamination. 你们将无法再回来
[21:43] You will take your chances 你们将和大门外那些
[21:45] with the canker pus monsters beyond the gates. 满身脓疮和溃疡的怪物过日子
[21:57] And no unauthorized copulation of any kind, 且不许在未授权情况下进行任何形式的交配
[22:01] under any circumstances, no exceptions. 任何情况下都不允许 无一例外
[22:05] What? You’re joking. 什么 你在开玩笑吧
[22:08] Ask the two Grays you saw 去问问你们进来的时候看到的
[22:10] on the way in if it’s a joke. 那两个灰袍平民 我是不是在开玩笑
[22:14] You’ll find the evening wear on the left side of the armoire. 你们在衣橱的左侧能找到晚上穿的衣服
[22:17] We dress for dinner. 吃饭得穿正装
[22:19] Cocktails in the music room at 6:30. Be prompt. 六点半在音乐厅有鸡尾酒会 准时到
[22:23] There’s no excuse for tardiness 如果你们什么事情都没有
[22:24] when there’s nothing else to do. 就没有理由迟到
[23:05] Beware… Timothy. 当心 蒂莫西
[23:43] This song… The same one every night. 又是这首歌 每天晚上都放
[23:46] Oh, here we go. 又来了
[23:48] Where is it even coming from? 这歌打哪儿来的
[23:49] And why do we have to listen to it? 我们为什么一定要听
[23:51] What are we missing here? 我们失去了什么
[23:52] About 99% of the world’s population. 世界上百分之99的人口
[23:55] Would’ve been better off dying with them. 早知道跟他们一起死了
[23:57] Speak for yourself, darling. 你就不能自己念叨吗
[23:59] Wouldn’t have to drink this, whatever this is. 这样就不用喝这个了 不管是什么
[24:02] It’s mineral water. 那是矿泉水
[24:03] You get a chance to talk to Venable? 你跟温尼伯说上话了吗
[24:04] No, she creeps me out. 没有 她吓死我了
[24:06] It’s not fair that they get to be Purples and not me. 他们成了紫袍贵族而我不是 这不公平
[24:08] Okay, he refused to touch my hair 如果他是灰袍平民
[24:10] if he was a Gray, and she’s been to the Oscars, 他就不能碰我的头发 她去过奥斯卡现场
[24:13] and was best friends with Natalie Wood, 而且是娜塔莉·伍德最好的朋友
[24:15] so fucking get some perspective. 所以讲点道理吧
[24:16] It just plays over and over, 24 hours a day. 不停地放啊放 一天放24个小时
[24:21] It’s like Satan’s Spotify playlist. 就像撒旦的云歌单一样
[24:34] New bloods. 新面孔啊
[24:36] Come in. Don’t be shy. 请进 别害羞
[24:38] You’re Dinah Stevens. 你是黛娜·史蒂文斯
[24:40] My mother used to watch your show. 我妈以前老看你的节目
[24:42] She said you beat the pants off Oprah any day. 她说你比那个叫奥普拉的主持强多了
[24:44] Bless her heart… A million of her 老天保佑她 如果大家都这么想
[24:46] and I wouldn’t have been replaced by that telenovela. 我也不会被肥皂剧挤走了
[24:52] Um, what’s happening out there? 外面发生了什么
[24:56] – It’s all gone. – Everything. -都没了 -所有的一切
[25:12] Dinner is served. 晚饭好了
[25:28] It’s all we get. 我们就吃这个
[25:30] Don’t be too disappointed. 别太失望
[25:31] Darling, you don’t know what disappointment is 亲爱的 你在和尤·伯连纳睡过之前
[25:33] until you’ve slept with Yul Brynner. 永远不知道什么叫失望
[25:36] I want to die. 我想死
[25:37] The cube on your plate 你们盘子里的那个方块
[25:38] contains every vitamin our body needs 包含着身体所需的所有维他命
[25:42] or so they tell us. 反正他们是这么说的
[25:44] I’m still hungry. 我还是很饿
[25:46] I am so tired of the hunger. 我都饿累了
[25:51] Fuck this bullshit! 去他妈的
[25:54] With all the thought that went into this place, 这个地方有这么多人
[25:56] they don’t have a single bag of Pirate’s Booty in the pantry? 他们的仓库里居然连一包薯片都没有
[26:00] For a hundred million dollars a ticket, 一张门票花了我一亿
[26:02] I expect goddamn Gordon Ramsay 我还以为有像戈登·拉姆齐这样的大厨
[26:04] in the kitchen cooking us real food! 在厨房给我做真正的美食
[26:25] I’m going to be very clear 我接下来的话会说的很清楚
[26:26] so there will be no misunderstanding. 这样就不会有什么误解
[26:30] We have enough nutrition 我们在接下来的18个月里
[26:31] for the next 18 months. 都有足够的营养品
[26:32] And if our situation doesn’t improve, 如果情况没有好转
[26:34] you can count on less and less. 你的小命过完一天是一天
[26:39] Situation? What is our situation? 情况 我们现在是什么情况
[26:45] We had a perimeter alert this morning. 今天早上我们收到了周界警报
[26:49] Something penetrated the grounds. 有东西摔落在地面上
[26:57] Ah, God. 我的天啊
[27:00] Ah, shit. 该死
[27:05] It was a carrier pigeon, 有一只信鸽
[27:06] delivering a message from our benefactors. 从我们捐助者那里带来了消息
[27:10] Wait. A pigeon? 等下 一只信鸽吗
[27:10] Can we eat it? 我们能吃吗
[27:14] It was contaminated by the fallout. 它被放射性尘埃污染了
[27:16] Can we boil it? 那我们能煮了它吗
[27:18] “There are no more governments. 信上说 现在没有政府
[27:21] Only rotting mounds of corpses, 只有一堆腐烂的尸体
[27:23] too many to bury. 太多了 埋不过来
[27:25] Starving people kill for a piece of bread. 那些挨饿的人为了一块面包杀人
[27:29] Three outposts have been overrun. 三个前哨站已经被占领
[27:31] We are the last vestiges 我们是这个星球最后一个
[27:33] of civilized life on the planet. 有文明生命残存的遗迹
[27:38] Be vigilant. 当心
[27:40] Everything we know is gone. 我们曾熟知的一切都不复存在了
[27:42] In two weeks? 就两周吗
[27:44] That’s all it took? 只花了两周吗
[27:46] It was always fragile. 生命都是脆弱的
[27:47] They made you think the system was a rock. 他们让你相信这个体系稳如磐石
[27:50] It was a water balloon. 其实只是一个水气球罢了
[27:51] One prick of the needle and… 只需要一根针戳一下
[27:53] …that’s all it took. 整个体系就瓦解了
[27:55] We will only survive if we follow the rules. 我们只有遵守规则 才能生存
[28:02] There’s a problem. 现在有个问题
[28:03] We’ve detected a spike in the background radiation, 我们检测到了本底辐射的一个波峰
[28:06] centered in this room. 就在整个屋子的正中间
[28:08] It’s them, they just came from the outside. 是他们 他们刚从外面进来
[28:10] No, no. We were checked when we got here. 不是我们 我们进来的时候做过检测
[28:11] We’re clean! 我们是干净的
[28:12] No, we went through decontamination. 我们进来的时候做过去污染
[28:13] We were cleared. 我们是干净的
[28:15] Place your hands on the table. 双手放在桌子上
[28:17] And don’t move. 不要动
[28:22] Radioactive contamination 放射性污染
[28:26] is a grave risk to our entire community. 是我们整个社区的巨大威胁
[28:30] The clean rule is there to protect all of us. 洁净规则是为了保护我们大家
[28:34] A single stray gamma particle 一个小小的伽马颗粒
[28:37] can cause skin lesions. 就会对皮肤造成损害
[28:39] Your DNA breaks apart, your body disintegrates. DNA分崩离析 身体衰败
[28:42] You’ll wish you died in the blast. 让你觉得不如在爆炸中死了算了
[28:45] But someone here decided 但这里有人认为
[28:50] that their individual needs were more important. 他们的个人需求更重要
[28:52] Someone went outside. 有人出去了
[28:55] Touched something dirty. 碰了脏东西
[28:58] It makes me sick to think this person 一想到这个人如此自私
[28:59] was selfish enough to risk contaminating all… 把大家置于险境 我就觉得恶心
[29:05] No. No, no, no no, no. That’s a mistake, 不 不 不 是误会
[29:07] because the only thing I’ve touched is Coco’s hair. 因为我只碰过可可的头发
[29:10] She’s clean. You’re dirty. 她是干净的 你受到了污染
[29:12] No. This is impossible! 不 不可能
[29:13] That machine is wrong. 这机器坏了
[29:15] – No… – This is outrageous. Stop! Please stop. -不 -真是疯了 住手 停下
[29:26] – No way. No. No way. – No! -不可能 不 不可能 -不
[29:29] – Get your hands off me! – No! -放开我 -不
[29:31] Take them to the decontamination room. 带他们到去污染房间
[30:17] Clean. 干净了
[30:32] Dirty. 脏
[30:33] Please, please. No. 求你了 求你 不要
[30:34] I can’t go through that spray again. 我不想再被冲一遍了
[30:38] You won’t have to. 不必了
[31:11] Yes? 谁
[31:12] It’s me. Are you decent? 是我 你方便吗
[31:23] Never more so. 非常方便
[31:29] Well? 那…
[31:34] Ravishing might be too strong a word, 令人陶醉可能是个大词
[31:36] but this one certainly becomes you. 但用在你身上再合适不过了
[31:39] Don’t you agree? 难道不是吗
[31:41] If anyone sees us… 如果被人看到
[31:48] We’re the only ones who matter. 只有我们才重要
[32:10] How did you manage it? 你怎么办到的
[32:11] Stu and the Geiger counter? 让斯图的辐射计数异常
[32:13] Easy. 很简单
[32:15] Set the sensitivity to ten, 将灵敏度调到10
[32:16] you can make anyone sound like Chernobyl. 任何人的辐射量都会像在切尔诺贝利
[32:19] It was lovely work. 干得漂亮
[32:22] And a pleasure. 我的荣幸
[32:25] It’s strangely satisfying, isn’t it? 有一种怪异的满足感 是吧
[32:30] Dispensing punishment? 施与惩戒
[32:33] I love their faces… 我喜欢他们那表情
[32:36] that stupid “Can’t believe this is happening to me” 那副”这事怎么会发生在我身上”的
[32:40] look they get. 蠢表情
[32:42] I’m not embarrassed to say, it gives me a tingle. 我毫无避讳地说 那让我兴奋
[32:58] I wonder what The Cooperative would say about all of this, 我很好奇合作社会怎么想
[33:01] making up our own rules, terrorizing the guests. 制定我们自己的规则 恐吓客人
[33:05] You’re still uncomfortable with this 你对此还持保留意见
[33:07] and that gives me pause. 这让我有些犹豫了
[33:09] I’m military. 我是军人
[33:11] My dad killed so many Viet-Cong he lost count. 我爸杀过的越军数都数不清
[33:14] Killing is in my DNA. 杀人是我的天性
[33:18] But I still respect the chain of command. 但我依然服从上级的命令
[33:22] The Cooperative’s paid my bills for a lot of years. 多年来合作社付我薪水
[33:28] Just hard for me to pretend they’re not my boss anymore. 我很难装作他们不再是我上司
[33:32] Forget The Cooperative. 忘掉合作社
[33:36] It’s only us. 只有我们
[33:41] How could he be contaminated? 他怎么会被污染呢
[33:43] Stu never went outside. He was with me most of the time. 斯图从没出去过 他基本都和我在一起的
[33:47] Well, people do strange things when they’re stuck inside 24/7. 天天24小时被关着 人就会干傻事
[33:50] I’ve started masturbating with my off hand. 我都开始用手自慰了
[33:53] Are you saying he deserved this? 你是说他活该吗
[33:55] I’m saying Stu was boring, 我只是说斯图挺无聊的
[33:57] and using up our food, 字幕
[33:59] and that lesions won’t work with my complexion. 字幕
[34:01] Fuck you! 去你的
[34:03] I hope they come for you next. 希望下一个就轮到你
[34:05] Nobody’s coming for anyone. 没人要针对谁
[34:07] Not unless you break the rules. 除非你坏了规矩
[34:09] This is a difficult time for everyone. 这对谁都很难
[34:11] As a small consolation, we have a special treat. 作为一点小小的补偿 我们准备了特别的食物
[34:20] No cubes tonight? 今晚不吃块块了
[34:23] Enjoy the bonne bouche. 享受美味吧
[34:26] Don’t get used to it. 但别上瘾了
[34:34] You think bribing us with a hot meal’s 你觉得给我们来点热食
[34:36] just gonna make everything okay? 就能让一切都过去吗
[34:39] Oh, my God. 天啊
[34:41] I think my mouth had an orgasm. 我的嘴巴高潮了
[34:43] Andre, we’re not trying to bribe anyone, 安德烈 我们不是要贿赂谁
[34:48] but there is something we all need to understand. 但我们都要明白一点
[34:50] There is no “us” And “them.” We are in this together. 这里没有”我们””他们” 我们都是一条船上的
[34:54] No individual is greater than the group. 没有人是高于集体的
[34:56] We did what we had to do. 我们也是迫不得已
[34:57] This is quite simply a tragedy. 那只是一场悲剧
[35:00] Where have you been hiding the fresh meat? 你们把鲜肉藏哪儿呢
[35:03] We have resources… for special occasions. 为了特殊场合 我们有资源
[35:08] I’ve never tasted anything like it. 我从没尝过这种东西
[35:11] It’s chicken. 是鸡肉
[35:13] That’s not a chicken bone. 那可不是鸡骨头
[35:24] Tell me this doesn’t look like a finger. 这不是人指头吧
[35:30] Oh, Jesus Christ. 上帝啊
[35:32] Oh, this stew is Stu! 这炖肉是斯图
[35:36] Mallory, come here and stick your finger down my throat! 马洛里 快来 把指头插我喉咙里
[35:42] For heavens sakes, don’t be ridiculous. 上帝啊 别搞笑了
[35:46] There are lines that can never be crossed. 有些底线是不能逾越的
[35:48] Not eating people is of the first rank. 第一条就是不能吃人
[35:51] I don’t care what it is. 我不管这是什么
[35:53] It’s absolutely divine. 太好吃了
[35:55] And it’s full of fiber. 都是纤维
[35:57] I’m going to finish every drop. 我会把你们的都吃了
[36:25] You’re a monster. 你是魔鬼
[36:27] How could you keep eating? You knew what it was. 你怎么吃的下去的 你知道是什么
[36:31] It was chicken, Andre. 是鸡肉 安德烈
[36:33] Delicious white-meat chicken. 可口的白肉鸡肉
[36:36] You’re a cannibal. 你是食人族
[36:39] – You’re all cannibals! – Think about it. -你们都是 -想想看
[36:42] She ate it, too. 她也吃了
[36:43] Stu was contaminated. 斯图已经被污染了
[36:45] Why would Venable eat irradiated meat? 为什么温尼伯会吃被辐射的肉
[36:48] That’s right. 是的
[36:49] Why would she feed us poison? 她为什么要毒害我们
[36:50] The whole reason she is here is to keep us alive. 她的任务就是让我们活着
[36:53] But where’s his body, then? 那他的尸体在哪儿
[36:56] I want to see it. I want to see Stu! 我想看看他 我要看斯图
[36:58] Shut up! Shut up! 闭嘴 闭嘴
[37:03] Just listen. 仔细听
[37:05] – I don’t hear anything. – Exactly. -我什么都没听见 -那就对了
[37:07] The song stopped. 歌停了
[37:15] It’s been the same song for two straight weeks. 整整两周都是同一首歌
[37:16] Why would they suddenly change it? 为什么突然换歌了
[37:28] Don’t you get it?! It’s a message! 你们没懂吗 这是一条消息
[37:33] *Let’s keep on looking for the light* *要一直向往光明*
[37:39] The Cooperative is trying to tell us something! 合作社是想告诉我们些什么
[37:41] They’re saying, “Hang on. We’re coming for you.” 他们在说 “坚持住 我们来了”
[37:44] We’re gonna be rescued. 我们会得救的
[37:46] Yes, The Cooperative is coming for us. 是的 合作社来救我们了
[37:48] Halle-fucking-lujah! 哈利路亚
[37:51] Mallory… 马洛里
[38:07] Maybe it’s time to eat somebody. 是时候吃些人了
[38:09] Or just, like, an arm. 比如一支胳膊
[38:12] He was right about the song. 那首歌他说对了
[38:14] There was a morning after. 在清晨过后
[38:16] It just looked exactly like the previous morning. 跟之前的早晨一样
[38:19] We weren’t rescued, and no one ever came. 我们没有获救 也没有人来
[38:24] But nuclear winter came, 但是核辐射的冬天来了
[38:26] and it finished off anything the bombs had left alive. 它杀死了爆炸后存活的所有生命
[38:31] The world got colder, 世界变的更冷了
[38:35] deadlier. 更致命了
[38:40] But even in all of this death, 但就算在这次死亡中
[38:43] something was born. 也孕育了新的东西
[38:47] Like everything in this place, 就如同这个房间里的所有东西
[38:48] we had to ration one kiss per week, 为了安全起见
[38:51] just to be safe. 我们每周只能接吻一次
[38:54] And though we couldn’t be together 尽管我们不能
[38:57] in every way that we wanted, 随意地结合
[39:01] it was enough to keep us from dying inside, 这也足以让我们免于死亡
[39:06] like everyone else around us. 如同我们身边的所有人
[39:24] I have an announcement. 我有些话要说
[39:27] This will be our last breakfast. 这将是我们最后的早餐
[39:30] We’re cutting back to one meal a day. 我们现在每天只吃一餐
[39:32] You can’t be serious. 你开玩笑吧
[39:34] An effective dieting technique. 一种有效的节食方法
[39:36] Yeah, so is starving to death! 饿死也很有效的
[39:38] How are we supposed to survive on half a cube? 我们就吃半块怎么能活下去
[39:40] It’s not optimal, but also not impossible. 这不是最理想的 也不是不可能
[39:44] Either way, we have no choice. 不管怎么样 我们都没有选择
[39:46] Not if we want to keep eating at all. 如果我们还想继续吃的话
[39:51] I fucking can’t do this anymore! 我不能再这样了
[39:53] We don’t know how strong we are 只有面对逆境
[39:55] until we have to face adversity. 我们才知道自己有多强大
[39:58] This could be an opportunity for all of us to grow. 这可能是我们所有人成长的机会
[40:00] Finish that bumper sticker shit you used to say on your show, 别再撒播你在节目中说的大话了
[40:02] and I’m strong enough to shove this fork in your neck! 我现在就能把这把叉子插进你脖子
[40:04] Oh, calm down. 冷静一下
[40:05] What is the point 这所有的一切
[40:07] of all of this? Starving, 有什么意义 饥饿
[40:09] killing each other, getting shot? 互相残杀 枪杀
[40:11] All we’re doing is waiting around to find out how we die. 我们只是在等着看自己是怎么死的
[40:14] I say we take our chances outside. 我提议我们应该冲出去
[40:15] She’s right. We have to get out of here. 她是对的 我们要离开这里
[40:17] Nobody’s going anywhere. 哪儿也不能去
[40:24] What are you gonna do?! 你能做什么
[40:25] Shoot us all? Huh?! 杀了我们所有人
[40:27] What are you gonna do? 你能干什么
[40:33] Perimeter alert. There’s been a breach. 是边界警告 有个缺口
[41:34] 合作社身份证 探员:迈克尔·朗顿
[41:35] I need to speak to Ms. Venable. 我找温尼伯女士
[41:37] Yes, sir, Mr. Langdon. 好的 朗顿先生
[41:41] Tend to the animals. 看好我的马
[42:07] Wilhemina Venable. 威廉明娜·温尼伯
[42:09] I’m in charge here. 这里我负责
[42:11] Of course you are. 当然是你
[42:13] You don’t sound like you believe me. 听起来你不相信我
[42:18] Why wouldn’t I? 怎么会
[42:21] Seems like you’ve done a wonderful job. 看起来你做的不错
[42:24] The walls are still standing. 围墙依然挺立
[42:25] Your people are alive and healthy. 你的人也健康的活着
[42:29] Which is… 这是
[42:31] quite a feat… 相当
[42:33] …considering. 了不起的
[42:37] Considering? 了不起
[42:39] That three more Outposts have been overrun, 三个前哨已经被占领
[42:40] and the remaining three won’t last through the year. 剩下的三个撑不过今年
[42:43] Why are you here? 你为什么在这儿
[42:47] Because it’s only a matter of time 因为同样的事发生在你身上
[42:49] before the same thing happens to you. 只是时间问题了
[42:53] The good news is, there’s another facility, 好消息是 又会有个设施
[42:56] a sanctuary. 一个避难所
[42:58] This one’s completely impregnable 这个是完全牢不可破的
[42:59] and stocked with enough supplies to last a decade. 有足够的物资可以支撑十年之久
[43:03] You’re here to take us there. 你负责带我们过去
[43:06] I’ve been assigned to evaluate the people here 我被派来评估这里的人
[43:08] and select the ones most worthy of survival. 挑选最值得生存的人
[43:12] I could take all of you… or none of you. 我能带走你们所有人 或者一个都不带
[43:16] Those who make it live. 带走那些能活下来的
[43:18] Those who don’t… 而没活下来的
[43:24] …end up like my horses. 就会像我的马一样
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme