Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] Congratulations on your big win, Kai. 恭喜你大获胜利 凯
[00:34] I couldn’t be more proud. 我太骄傲了
[00:37] I have to stay sharp. 我得保持清醒
[00:40] For the men. 为了信众
[00:44] How’s your leg? 你的腿怎么样了
[00:45] It’s, uh, it’s stiff. 有点僵
[00:47] But it’s good. 但没事
[00:50] I’ll live. 不会有事的
[00:55] I got your edible arrangement in the hospital, by the way. 我在医院收到了你送的食品
[00:59] It was very thoughtful. 很贴心
[01:01] I figured the reason you didn’t come visit me yourself 我猜你不愿自己来看我的原因
[01:03] was because you were ashamed. 是因为羞愧
[01:05] I mean, it was your patient who colluded with the woman 毕竟 是你的病人跟那个
[01:08] who tried to murder me. 企图杀我的女人合谋
[01:11] Allyson Mayfair-Richards is a sick woman. 艾丽森·梅菲尔-理查德兹这女人有病
[01:17] But you’re not far off, I was ashamed. 但你没说错 我是感到羞愧
[01:21] I mean, you’ve accomplished so much, Kai. 你成就好多 凯
[01:23] Running for office, starting a whole movement. 竞选公职 引领一场运动
[01:27] And I didn’t know about any of it. 我一直全然不知
[01:30] I’m just proud of you. 我太为你骄傲了
[01:35] I don’t need you to play Dad, Vincent. 我不需要你扮演爸爸 文森特
[01:37] You’re just as bad at it as he was. 你跟他一样不擅长这个
[01:39] I look after myself. 我会照顾自己
[01:40] You think that I want to be 你觉得我会想
[01:41] like that prick, Kai? 做那个混蛋吗 凯
[01:43] No. 不
[01:44] I’m-I’m trying to apologize. 我是想道歉
[01:48] Listen, what you are doing here– 你在做的事
[01:50] organizing all of these people, 组织这些人
[01:53] making a difference– it’s awesome. 发挥影响 这太棒了
[01:59] You think so? 你真这么想
[02:00] Absolutely. 当然了
[02:02] And I want to help you get your message out. 我想帮你传达你的信息
[02:05] With the right strategy, 凭借正确的策略
[02:07] this could be a national movement. 这场运动可以成为全国性的
[02:11] – Yes. – Yes. -是啊 -是啊
[02:14] You know, I was thinking about making some videos 我在考虑制作一些视频发到
[02:15] for social media. 社交网络上
[02:17] That’s genius. 天才
[02:18] And I-I could film it. 我可以来拍
[02:27] Thanks, big bro. 谢谢 哥哥
[02:29] Of course. 不客气
[02:31] Oh, there’s just one more thing I need from you. 我还需要你做一件事
[02:34] From now on, call me Councilman. 从现在起 喊我议员先生
[04:09] Enjoy your meal. 慢用
[04:13] I’m not eating this shit. 我才不吃这烂玩意
[04:15] Kai told us to start making you healthy food. 凯叫我们开始给你们做健康食物
[04:19] You bitches are so sensitive. 你们这些贱人好敏感
[04:21] You know, your bangability 你要是笑笑
[04:24] would go way up if you just smiled. 会可操得多
[04:38] She does have a nice ass, though. 她屁股是很好看
[04:45] I can’t put up with this shit much longer! 我再也受不了了
[04:48] I’m being treated like a servant in my own restaurant. 我在自己的餐馆里被人当做仆人使唤
[04:50] How did this Handmaid shit even happen? 这种《侍女的故事》桥段怎么会上演的
[04:53] 48 hours ago, we were on the verge 48小时前 我们眼看要
[04:54] of toppling the patriarchy! 颠覆父权社会
[04:56] That’s before he had a goddamn army. 那是他成立了一整支军队之前
[04:58] That’s not an army! 那不叫军队
[04:59] That’s a bunch of dude-bros 就是一群闲大了的
[05:00] with too much time on their hands. 狐朋狗友大老爷们
[05:02] Yeah? Tell that to the other city council members. 跟其他市议员说去啊
[05:04] You weren’t at that meeting last night. 你昨晚没参加那场会议
[05:05] 凯·安德森 议员
[05:16] That’s six votes in favor. 六票赞成
[05:19] Perry? 佩里
[05:25] I understand the appeal of private security, 我理解私人安保的好处
[05:29] but we already have a police force, 但我们已经有警队了
[05:32] not to mention countless community 还有无数社区
[05:34] neighborhood watch groups. 邻防组织
[05:36] Do we really want to spend taxpayer money 我们真想把纳税人的钱花在
[05:38] to put more men with guns 雇更多拿枪的人
[05:40] on the streets in our neighborhoods? 走上我们社区街头上吗
[05:43] That makes me uncomfortable. 这会让我不舒服
[05:48] Really? 是吗
[05:50] I know you live in a gated community. 我知道你住在封闭社区里
[05:53] Not everyone can afford that. 并不是每个人都那么阔气
[05:56] And even your two beautiful daughters have to leave 就算是你两个美丽的女儿
[05:58] those gates to go to school, don’t they? 也得从社区出来去上学吧
[06:01] 12 and 16, am I right? 一个12 一个16 是吧
[06:03] Now, just how comfortable 要是她们出了事
[06:05] would you feel if something terrible 你又会
[06:09] were to happen to them? 多舒服呢
[06:10] You’d never forgive yourself, would you? 你绝不会原谅自己的 是吧
[06:14] I vote yes. 我投赞成票
[06:16] And with that, the motion passes. 动议通过
[06:20] We let this shit go too far already. 我们让这事发展得太过了
[06:23] But I’ve been thinking about this. 但我一直在考虑
[06:24] Those boys are just grunts. 那些人只是打杂的
[06:26] They don’t so much as take a shit unless he tells them to. 他们哪怕拉屎都得听他的命令
[06:30] But if we cut off the head of the snake, 但如果我们砍断蛇头
[06:32] the entire army falls. 整支大军都会崩溃
[06:34] You can’t go after Kai. It’d be a suicide mission. 你不能去找凯的麻烦 那无异于自杀
[06:37] And I don’t just mean us, I mean the movement. 而且我不仅指对于我们 还有整个运动
[06:39] We need him. 我们需要他
[06:40] Why do you keep on defending him? 你为什么总维护他
[06:42] Look, I’m not happy about being put on kitchen duty, either, 我也不喜欢被安排负责做饭
[06:45] but it’s all part of his larger plan. 但这都是他大计划的一部分
[06:48] There is no plan. 才没有计划
[06:50] He is not fit to lead. 他根本没资格做领袖
[06:52] – You don’t know him. – You have to decide -你不了解他 -你得决定
[06:54] if you are with us or against us. 你是跟我们一起 还是要对着干
[06:57] You think big brother’s gonna spare you? 你觉得大哥哥会饶过你吗
[07:00] Reward your loyalty? 奖赏你的忠诚
[07:02] Wake up, little girl. 醒醒吧 小姑娘
[07:03] Kai’s gonna do whatever he needs to do 凯会不惜一切
[07:05] to get what he wants, 达成目的
[07:06] even if that includes sacrificing baby sis. 哪怕要牺牲他的妹妹
[07:09] He does not give a shit about you. 他才不在乎你
[07:11] You’re wrong! 你错了
[07:13] Kai would never hurt me. 凯绝不会伤害我
[07:14] I wouldn’t even be here if it weren’t for him. 要不是他 我也不会在这儿了
[07:19] It was two years ago. Halloween. 那是两年前的万圣节
[07:21] We were doing what we always did: 我们还像往常一样
[07:23] trolling the social justice warriors. 喷社会正义战士
[07:25] But that was too easy. 但那太简单了
[07:27] “Why should we allow abortion 凭什么要为了
[07:31] “For the health of the mother 母亲的健康允许堕胎
[07:34] “When the baby is the only part of that duo 而他们两人之中 只有孩子
[07:38] without sin?” 才是没有罪的
[07:42] “Kill the mother, save the baby.” 杀了母亲 挽救孩子
[07:45] We hit the jackpot in the Dark Web. 我们在暗网上有了重大发现
[07:48] We would pretend to be one of the true believers, 我们会假装是真正的信徒
[07:50] then we would go farther than anyone could possibly go. 然后说得比谁都过分
[07:53] Wait, I got one. Okay… 我想到一个
[07:56] “Man can never escape from temptation 男人永远无法逃离诱惑
[08:00] “Because, in birth, he passes through the vagina, 因为出生时 他穿过阴道
[08:03] “Which has been desecrated by the filthy act 而那里已被性交
[08:06] of sexual intercourse.” 亵渎了
[08:08] Get out. 太酷了
[08:09] That was when we got a private message from someone 这时我们收到了一个查尔斯牧师的
[08:11] named Pastor Charles. 私信
[08:12] “You are worthy of an invitation”? 你有权得到邀请
[08:14] – Wait, from who? – Yes! -得到 这是谁 -太好了
[08:15] These people are dangerous, Kai. 这些人很危险的 凯
[08:16] They’re posers. 他们就是群装逼犯
[08:17] Messing with them in person 如果能亲自调戏他们
[08:18] will be a million times more fun. 不是好玩多了
[08:22] Judgment House? 审判屋
[08:24] We’re going. 我们去吧
[08:27] Judgment House turned out to be a farm in Wixom 审判屋 其实就是96号高速旁威克瑟姆的
[08:29] near Highway 96. 一座农场
[08:32] Time to see the animals in their cages. 该去看看笼子里的野兽了
[08:35] Where’s everyone else? 其他人呢
[08:40] Hello, brother. 你好 兄弟
[08:42] Pastor Charles, I presume. 查尔斯牧师吧
[08:44] I brought my sister, Winter. 这是我妹妹 温特
[08:46] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[08:48] Oh, it’s a house of mirth to some. 对于某些人是欢乐屋
[08:51] The portent to those whose eyes are open but cannot see. 对于睁眼瞎的人来说 是个预兆
[08:57] Once you enter, you agree to never share the provenance 你一旦进入 就已经答应绝不将在里面
[09:01] of what you’ve seen inside. 看到的天机泄露出去
[09:05] Our secret to have and to hold. 这是我们要保守的秘密
[09:07] Till death do us part? 直到死亡将我们分开吗
[09:11] Punishment is your everlasting soul. 惩罚是你的永恒灵魂
[09:19] I’m the watchman. 我是守护者
[09:22] This way. 这边请
[09:48] Shit. The door’s locked. 该死 门锁了
[09:50] Well… 好吧
[09:53] …only one way to go. 只能往前了
[10:03] Who shall speak for the unborn? 谁为未出生者发声
[10:09] Help me. Help me. 救我 救我
[10:12] I killed my baby. 我杀了我的孩子
[10:16] Now I’m bleeding to death. 现在我要流血而死了
[10:19] Bummer. 真糟糕
[10:22] Help me, please. 救救我
[10:24] He kidnapped me. He’s making me do this. 他绑架了我 他逼我这么做
[10:28] This isn’t a show. 这不是表演
[10:30] This is not a show. 这不是表演
[10:32] – What the fuck? – She’s really good. -搞什么 -她演得好真
[10:35] – No, no. – You’re good. -不不 -你真不错
[10:36] This… Jesus Christ. 这… 天呐
[10:41] This is real blood. 这是真血
[10:42] Help me. 救我
[10:44] Help me. 救我
[10:47] Wide is the gate and broad the way 门大开 路宽敞
[10:51] which leadeth to destruction. 却通往毁灭
[10:58] We got to get out of here. 我们得赶紧走
[11:00] Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. 等等
[11:01] – Wait. – I killed my baby. -等等 -我杀了我的孩子
[11:04] Shit. 该死
[11:06] I knew after the first room, 经过第一个房间后 我就知道
[11:07] that what we saw was real. 我们看到的都是真的
[11:11] Not actors in a haunted house. 不是鬼屋里的演员
[11:14] It smells like death in here. 这里一股死人味儿
[11:25] Behold the whirlwind of the Lord. 请看主的旋风
[11:27] It shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked. 它将落在邪恶者的头上 带去痛苦
[11:32] He’s alive. 他还活着
[11:39] Hey, man. 伙计
[11:46] No more. 别再来了
[11:48] He’s corrupted me by the drugs of my choice: 他用我喜欢的毒品毒害我
[11:52] ecstasy, cocaine, opioids. 摇头丸 可卡因 鸦片类
[11:55] My body is a bag of mush. 我的身体一团浆糊
[11:58] I’m dying from the inside out. 我在从内而外地死去
[12:02] Oh, my God. Get the fuck out of here. 天呐 快离开这里
[12:06] What of the sodomite? 那鸡奸者呢
[12:12] Help me, please. 救救我
[12:20] Please… 求你
[12:22] you got to get me out of here. 你们得救我出去
[12:24] The seducer of the innocent… 用肮脏的陌生肉体
[12:26] toward the wicked filth of strange flesh. 勾引天真者
[12:30] – Did the Lord not say… – Come on, Kai, we have to go. -主不是说 -凯 我们走吧
[12:33] – No! – that man shall not lie with man as with woman? -不 -男人与男人不能像男人女人那样同床
[12:37] – He can’t do this to people. – It is an abomination! -他不能这么对待人 -这是遭天谴的
[12:40] The blood shall be on their heads. 血在他们手上
[12:42] The Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah 主用烈火炽焰毁灭了
[12:45] with fire and brimstone. 索多玛和蛾摩拉
[12:48] Behold, His judgment is… 看啊 他的审判
[12:51] it is ever swift and divine! 快而神圣
[12:54] And in uncertain times, 在动荡的时代
[12:56] – what vengeance – When he finishes talking… -怎样的复仇 -等他说完
[12:57] shall mark their days? 能终结他们的罪孽
[12:59] …knives will burst through my chest. 就会有刀刺穿我的胸膛
[13:01] A plague to slow their way… 是一场瘟疫来拖住他们
[13:03] I saw it happen to the guy before me. 我看到我之前的人就是如此
[13:05] …or the strike of swift justice! 还是快速的正义一举而下
[13:08] – Holy shit. – I don’t want to see this anymore. -我去 -我不想再看了
[13:10] No, we have to get him out of here. 不 我们得救他
[13:11] – His judgment is ever swift! – Help me! -他的审判永远那么快 -帮帮我
[13:14] His punishment is a slow… burning… fire. 他的惩罚是缓慢的火焰
[13:24] Oh, my God. Hurry. 天呐 快点
[13:29] Go get help. We’re getting everyone out of here. 去找人 我们要把大家都救出去
[13:31] Now! 快去
[13:43] Shit. 该死
[13:46] No… 不
[14:00] Shit. 该死
[14:07] Yes. I see in your eyes 是的 我在你眼中看到
[14:10] a true connection 与这里可悲的灵魂
[14:11] to the wretched souls in here. 有一种真正的共鸣
[14:17] I think you need to be in the show. 我觉得你也该加入表演
[14:28] Okay, you sick bastard, 好吧 你个死混蛋
[14:30] this girl you kidnapped after her appointment 这个女孩离开计划生育诊所后
[14:31] at Planned Parenthood, 被你绑架
[14:33] and all she had was a UTI. 而她不过是尿道感染了
[14:36] This guy you took from rehab 这人是被你从戒毒所绑来的
[14:38] when he was trying to sober up. 他是想戒毒
[14:40] And my friend here was at an AIDS clinic 而我这位朋友 在一家艾滋诊所
[14:42] volunteering his time. 做志愿者
[14:46] How many people have you condemned for no reason? 你还毫无理由地杀死了多少人
[14:51] I do not answer to you or your laws. 我不回应你 也不听从你的法律
[14:56] We’re gonna call the police, 我们要报警
[14:58] and then you’re going to prison. 然后你会进监狱
[15:00] That’s not justice. 那才不叫公道
[15:02] He doesn’t deserve anything less 他应该承受
[15:05] than what he was willing to put you through. 他本打算让你们经受的痛苦
[15:17] I say we do what’s right. 我们做正确的事吧
[15:22] Winter? 温特
[15:27] Kill the motherfucker. 杀了那混蛋
[15:42] Everything changed after Pastor Charles. 查尔斯牧师一事后 一切都变了
[15:45] He started popping Adderall, went deeper into the Dark Web, 他开始吃阿得拉[治多动症] 更加深入暗网
[15:48] but he realized he can’t save everyone. 但他意识到他不能拯救每个人
[15:50] Better to burn it all down and build a new world. 还是焚毁一切 建立新世界更好
[15:54] I know you guys hate him right now, 我知道你们现在恨他
[15:55] he’s lost his way, 他是迷失了
[15:57] but we can put him back on the right path. 但我们可以让他回到正轨上
[16:00] I’ll go to him. 我去找他
[16:03] He’ll listen to me. 他会听我的
[16:06] I know, baby. 我知道 宝贝
[16:07] You’re right. 你说得对
[16:10] Fine. 好
[16:12] We’ll try it your way. 我们试试你的方法
[16:14] But come the end of the week, 但这周末
[16:15] if I’m still in this goddamn kitchen, 如果我还在这个该死的厨房里
[16:18] I’m coming for your brother. 我就要找他理论了
[16:21] And you better get the hell out of my way. 到那时你最好别拦着我
[16:35] So… 这么说来
[16:36] the girls are restless. 姑娘们有些躁动
[16:38] No. We just feel kind of left out. 不是 我们只是感觉被忽视了
[16:40] I mean, Jesus, Kai, you have us working in a kitchen. 天呐 凯 你让我们在厨房里工作
[16:42] Well, I was gonna put Harrison in the kitchen, but… 我本打算让哈里森进厨房的 但…
[16:46] somebody killed him. 有人把他杀了
[16:48] You’re still mad about that? 你还在为那件事生气吗
[16:50] No. Actually, I’m not. 没有 其实我没生气
[16:58] Come here. 过来
[16:59] Sit with me. 和我一起坐坐
[17:26] Total honesty. 完全的诚实
[17:29] Absolute truth. 绝对的实话
[17:34] Do you love me? 你爱我吗
[17:38] Will you always be loyal to me? 你会永远忠诚于我吗
[17:44] You make it so hard sometimes. 有时你让我们很难做
[17:47] It’s time for you to understand 是时候让你了解下
[17:51] your place in the bigger picture. 在更宏伟的愿景中你处于什么地位了
[17:54] I must have your vow. 你必须向我发誓
[17:56] – Yes. – Yes? -好的 -好的
[18:06] Kai? What’s wrong? 凯 你怎么了
[18:09] I’ve never seen you interrupt a pinky-power before. 我从没见过你中断过勾小指
[18:18] I just love you so much. 我只是太爱你了
[18:21] Our family. 我们的家庭
[18:23] – You love our family? – Yeah. -你爱我们的家庭吗 -爱
[18:26] The one we’re going to make. 爱那个我们即将建立的
[18:29] What? 什么
[18:30] The work we’ve begun 我们已经开始的工作
[18:33] is the work of generations, Winter. 将会世世代代延续 温特
[18:38] We’re just the seed. 我们只是种子
[18:40] And from that seed, from the blood we share, 从这颗种子中 从我们共同的血脉中
[18:45] a savior will arise 将会产生一个救世主
[18:48] to carry on our mission. 继续我们的使命
[18:55] You… 你
[18:58] …will be the mother of our messiah baby. 将成为我们的救世主孩子的妈妈
[19:02] Kai, we can’t have a baby. 凯 我们不能生孩子
[19:06] That’s incest. 这是乱伦
[19:07] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[19:11] I’m not suggesting that at all. 我完全不是这个意思
[19:14] – Samuels. – Samuels? -塞缪尔斯 -塞缪尔斯
[19:18] He’s beautiful, don’t you think? 他很美 你不觉得吗
[19:21] He will be the instrument of our union. 他将成为我们结合的工具
[19:27] Our union? 我们的结合
[19:28] Yes. 是的
[19:30] As he enters you, 当他进入你的身体时
[19:33] I will enter him. 我也进入他的身体
[19:35] That way, I will be the father, 这样 我就是孩子的父亲
[19:38] but you will remain pure and unsoiled. 而你就能保持纯洁和洁净
[19:43] You cool with that? 可以吗
[19:45] I need you to leave. 我要你出去
[19:46] Okay, if we, if we can just sit for a second. 好吧 如果我们能坐一会
[19:47] I don’t care to sit, 我不想坐
[19:49] and why are you still in my house? 为什么你还在我家
[19:51] – You’re unhappy, I get it. – Unhappy? -你很不开心 我理解 -不开心
[19:53] Why would I be unhappy? 我为什么会不开心
[19:55] Because you had me locked up in a psych ward for three weeks? 因为你把我关在一个精神病院三个星期
[19:58] I told you why, Ally. 我跟你解释过了 艾莉
[19:59] It was to keep you safe. 这是为了确保你的安全
[20:01] Bullshit. 狗屁
[20:03] Since when have you given a damn about my safety 你什么时候关心过我
[20:06] or the safety of my family? 或我的家人的安危
[20:07] I have been coming to you for months, 我这几个月来一直在向你求救
[20:09] begging for your help, telling you exactly 祈求你的帮助 告诉你
[20:11] what’s been going on. 事情的真相
[20:13] Did you even listen to me? 你听我说过吗
[20:16] You never believed a word I said, did you? 你从没相信过我 对吗
[20:20] – Did you? – I do now. -对吗 -我现在信了
[20:23] I do now. 我现在信了
[20:24] All of it. And the man 所有的一切 还有那个
[20:26] that has been terrorizing you is more dangerous than you know. 一直在恐吓你的人比你所知的还要危险
[20:29] What do you know about him? 你知道他什么
[20:36] He’s my brother. 他是我弟弟
[20:41] He’s my little brother. 我亲弟弟
[20:43] Wait a minute. 等等
[20:45] This-this is my nanny. 这是我的保姆
[20:47] Wait, is Winter your sister? 等等 温特是你妹妹吗
[20:49] – Yes. – Oh, Jesus Christ. -是的 -我的老天啊
[20:52] Your sister is screwing my wife! 你妹妹和我妻子正在搞在一起
[20:54] Sorry I wasn’t listening, at least, not clearly enough. 很抱歉我没有听你说 至少没听明白
[20:57] It-it never occurred to me 我从没想过
[20:59] that you were talking about my brother. 你说的是我弟弟
[21:03] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[21:04] What? 怎么了
[21:08] That’s how he did it. 他就是这么做到的
[21:10] That’s how he got inside my head. 他就是这样进入了我的脑子
[21:12] – It was you. – No. No, no. -是你干的 -不不 不是的
[21:14] No, no. No. 不 不 别
[21:15] I told you everything. About the clowns, 我告诉了你一切 包括小丑
[21:16] – the holes, all of it! – Absolutely not. -还有洞 所有一切 -绝不是我啊
[21:18] What was I, some kind of amusing conversation at a family dinner? 我算什么 家庭聚餐的笑料吗
[21:21] He must’ve broken into my office 他一定是闯进了我的办公室
[21:22] and accessed my case files. 翻阅了我的档案资料
[21:25] This is all your fault. 这都是你的错
[21:27] I want your license. 我要吊销你的执照
[21:28] – I want your goddamn license! – Okay. -我要吊销你该死的执照 -好吧
[21:30] You have ruined my life! 你毁了我的生活
[21:31] I need you to trust me! 我要你信任我
[21:32] Trust you?! 信任你
[21:33] How the hell am I supposed to trust you? 我该怎么信任你
[21:34] You spent years under the same roof, 你们一起生活了那么多年
[21:35] and you’re just now realizing 然后你刚刚醒悟
[21:37] – your brother’s a psychopath? – I know. -你弟弟是个变态吗 -我知道
[21:38] You have taken everything from me! 你夺走了我的一切
[21:41] – You are the reason I lost my son! – Ally. Al… -因为你我才失去儿子 -艾丽 艾
[21:43] – All right, I know. – You understand that? -好了我知道了 -你懂吗
[21:45] – I know. I know. – Goddamn you! -我知道我知道 -见鬼
[21:46] I’m sorry. Ally… 对不起 艾丽
[21:48] I am going to put you back together with your son, 我会让你和你儿子重聚的
[21:49] if it is the last thing I do. 无论如何我都要做到
[21:52] I’m gonna get Kai off the street. 我会让凯被捕
[21:53] I’m gonna have him committed, 我会让他关进精神病院
[21:55] or prosecuted, if it comes to that. 或者被起诉 如果会发展到那步的话
[21:57] But you will have your life back. 但你的生活会回到正轨的
[22:00] I promise you that. 我保证
[22:05] This is important work we’re doing. 我们在做的是重要的事
[22:08] Maybe the most important thing we’ll ever do. 也许是我们做过最重要的事了
[22:10] I guess. 我想也是
[22:12] I can’t believe I was at the Women’s March three months ago. 真不敢相信三个月前我还在参与女权运动
[22:18] My children. 我的孩子们
[22:24] The time of anointing is at hand. 神选定的时刻已经来到
[22:31] *I swear* *我发誓*
[22:33] *By the moon and the stars* *在月亮和星星*
[22:37] What the fuck is this? 这他妈是什么
[22:38] Language, sister. 注意用词 妹妹
[22:39] This is a holy space now. 现在这里是一个神圣的地方
[22:41] And this is a holy song now… 而这首歌是圣歌
[22:46] …like the Lord’s Prayer. 就像上帝的祷告
[22:49] From this day forward, 从今往后
[22:52] it shall be played whenever a messiah is conceived. 每当救世主被孕育 它就应该被播放
[22:55] Isn’t the whole point of a messiah that there’s only one? 重点不就是只有一个救世主吗
[22:59] *I know what’s weighing* *我知道什么是重要的
[23:01] Let us remove our garments. 让我们脱下衣物
[23:03] They will be burned once the sacred copulation is complete. 一旦神圣的交配完成 它们就会被烧毁
[23:07] *I know my part* *我知道我的部分*
[23:11] *Cause I’ll stand beside you* *因我将站在你旁边*
[23:16] *Through the years* *过了那么多年*
[23:19] *You’ll only cry those happy tears* *你会流下幸福的泪水*
[23:25] *And though I make mistakes* *纵然我犯错*
[23:29] *I’ll never break your heart* *也绝不会让你心碎*
[23:33] You may lay down your receptacle now. 你现在可以躺下了
[23:35] *I swear* *我发誓*
[23:36] *By the moon and the stars and the sky* *在月亮星星和夜空的见证下*
[23:42] *I’ll be there* *我会陪伴你*
[23:45] *And I swear* *我发誓*
[23:48] *Like the shadow that’s by your side* *如影随形 伴你左右*
[23:54] *For better or worse* *无论好坏*
[24:00] *Till death do us part* *直到死亡将我们分离*
[24:05] Mount her. 上了她
[24:08] *And I swear* 我发誓
[24:19] Oh, shit. I-I can’t get it hard. 妈的 我硬不起来
[24:23] The leader must be the last to penetrate. 领导人必须是最后一个进入的
[24:24] I must enter you both when you are joined as one. 我必须在你们合二为一之后进入你们
[24:27] I can’t get it up with girls anymore. You know that. 我没法在女孩面前硬起来 你知道的
[24:29] You proved it to me yourself. 你向我证明的
[24:32] This isn’t sex. 这不是性
[24:33] This is a spiritual journey. 这是灵魂之旅
[24:36] Maybe the pressure of creating the messiah baby 也许创造救世主宝宝的压力
[24:38] is causing your impotence. 导致了你阳痿
[24:40] Get the fuck off. 滚开
[24:41] No. Get back on the bed! 不 回床上去
[24:43] This is too screwed up, even for you. 即便对你来说 这也太扯淡了
[24:46] I feel like I’m being raped. 我感觉自己被强奸了
[24:48] Maybe I can-I can cum in a cup, 也许我 我能射在杯子里
[24:50] and we can turkey baster it into her, or something. 然后用玻璃吸管授精 或者什么其他方法
[24:52] No! It must be done like this. 不 必须要这么做
[24:54] This is the holy ritual! 这是神圣的仪式
[24:56] That you came up with this afternoon. 不过就是今天下午想出来的
[24:58] It’s all bullshit. 都是放屁
[25:01] No one 没有人
[25:02] is above the law. 能凌驾于法律之上
[26:04] Hello, Councilman. 您好 议员
[26:06] Come on in. 请进
[26:09] Dinner’s almost ready. 晚餐马上准备好
[26:11] Leftist salads with quinoa and green goddess dressing? 左派沙拉配藜麦淋绿色女神沙拉酱
[26:18] I’m making sloppy joes. 我在做牛肉酱
[26:20] ‘Cause a sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal. 三明治只是三明治 但曼明治可就是正餐了
[26:25] “Manwich.” “曼明治”
[26:27] Appropriate. 很合适
[26:28] I thought so. 我想是吧
[26:30] Last I heard, you were in a psych ward. 我还以为你在精神病院呢
[26:32] Last I heard, you were an asshole. 我还以为你是个混蛋呢
[26:34] These men pledged loyalty to me, and they’re armed. 这些人效忠于我 而且他们都有武器
[26:37] If you asked me here to take me out, you’re not gonna get far. 如果你叫我来是要干掉我 那你不会成功的
[26:39] I didn’t ask you over here to kill you, 我不是要来杀你的
[26:41] but to offer you something. 相反我要给你点东西
[26:44] Information. 消息
[26:46] How about you keep your hands where I can see them, 那你还是把手放在我能看到的地方
[26:47] just in case? 以防万一如何
[26:49] And Speedwagon here 而且急速马车
[26:50] is gonna taste my food before I eat it. 会在我吃之前帮我尝食物
[26:52] Well, that’s fine. 没关系
[26:55] But do you think they could give us a minute, 但你觉得他们能不能先出去
[26:57] so we could speak privately? 我们单独谈谈
[27:01] Oh, come on. 拜托
[27:02] You’re not scared to be alone with me, are you? 你不会害怕单独和我在一起吧
[27:18] I know something that you are going to want to hear. 我有你想知道的消息
[27:22] But I’m not giving it to you for free. 但这个消息可不是免费的
[27:24] You have something that I want. 你那里有我想要的东西
[27:30] Your wife? 你的妻子
[27:31] I want my son. 我的儿子
[27:34] I miss my son. 我想他了
[27:35] I am his mother, and I want him back with me. 我是他母亲 我希望他回到我身边
[27:39] What’s in it for me? 我有什么好处
[27:40] Do you promise, after I tell you, 你保证 等我告诉你这个消息
[27:42] that you will give me what I want? 你就把我儿子还给我吗
[27:45] You act as if I have any control over the affairs of your family. 你表现的好像我能控制你家庭事务似的
[27:48] I’m just a city councilman, trying to make a difference. 我只是个市议会议员 想要做点改变
[27:51] I am going to need your word. 我需要你的承诺
[27:59] Your brother’s trying to get you committed. 你哥哥想要把你送进精神病院
[28:04] He told me himself. 他跟我说的
[28:06] Committed for what? 入什么院
[28:08] Like I said, I’m just a simple city councilman, 如我所说 我只是个普通的议员
[28:11] – trying to save this community. – Yeah, -想要拯救社区 -没错
[28:12] you and I and Vincent know that that isn’t true. 你我 文森特都心知肚明 这是假话
[28:17] So if, for some reason, your plan to take over the world 如果出于某种原因 你掌控世界的计划
[28:20] doesn’t work out, your stink will be all over him. 没有成功 你就会连累他
[28:23] Unless he can prove that he tried to stop you. 除非他能证明自己阻止过你
[28:26] Bullshit. 胡扯
[28:28] I know you’re not stupid. 我知道你不傻
[28:31] Do you think that all this shit you’re doing 你觉得你的所作所为
[28:35] isn’t causing him any trouble? 没给他带来麻烦吗
[28:37] There’s something different about you. 你好像有点变化
[28:42] Did you get a new haircut or something? 是换新发型了还是什么
[28:51] After months of you terrorizing me, 数月来你恐吓我
[28:54] forcing me to face my phobias, 强迫我面对自己的恐惧症
[28:58] you did the one thing that my wife, 你做到了一件事 而这件事
[29:01] or your brother, 我妻子 你哥哥
[29:03] or all the meds in the world, couldn’t do. 甚至是全世界任何药都做不到的
[29:10] You cured me. 你治愈了我
[29:12] I’m not afraid of anything anymore. 我再也不怕任何东西了
[29:24] You don’t need Aerosmith to… 你不需要其他人
[29:27] check it for poison? 帮你试毒了吗
[29:29] Nope. 不需要
[29:31] I want every delicious bite all to myself. 每一口美味我都想留给自己
[30:28] Thank God for air conditioning. 谢天谢地有空调
[30:29] This stupid dunce cap makes my head, like, 20 degrees hotter. 这个愚蠢的帽子让我脑袋热到爆
[30:32] That’s your penance. 这就是苦修
[30:34] And here’s your lunch, servant. 这是你的午餐 仆人
[30:36] Oh, there’s another bag of recyclables in the trunk 你弄完这边以后 车里还有一包
[30:38] when you’re done. 回收品
[30:39] What the fuck? 什么鬼
[30:40] Kai wants you to put the garbage back where it belongs, 凯想让你把垃圾弄回原处
[30:42] because he doesn’t believe in global warming. 因为他不相信全球变暖这回事
[30:44] I meant why are you calling me “Servant”? 我是说你为什么叫我”仆人”
[30:46] I’m just following orders. 我只是听从命令
[30:50] This is gruel. 这是稀粥
[30:51] This is what I had last night. 我昨晚就吃的这个
[30:54] Can I have that? 我能吃那个吗
[30:55] No. 不能
[30:56] Kai isn’t going to know. 凯不会知道的
[30:58] You’re not a puppet– he doesn’t control you. 你不是木偶 他控制不了你
[31:01] Jesus. 老天
[31:02] Were you always his bitch? 你就一直当他的走狗吗
[31:04] When I first met him, he was mine. 我与他初遇时 他是我的走狗
[31:07] Don’t go to the same pharmacy. 别去同一家药房
[31:08] There’s no refills. 不会再给你填药的
[31:09] You need more, 如果你还需要
[31:11] come to me. 就来找我
[31:15] Fuck. 见鬼
[31:17] Dr. Vincent Anderson, huh? 文森特·安德森医生是吗
[31:21] Let me see your medical license, Doctor. 让我看看你的行医执照 医生
[31:27] Prescription fraud’s a felony. 假冒处方可是重罪
[31:29] Four years in prison, $30,000 fine. 蹲四年监狱 罚金三万块
[31:31] I could take you in right now. 我可以现在就拘留你
[31:33] Or… 或者
[31:35] I could be your partner. 我可以跟你一起做生意
[31:37] Fifty-fifty? 五五开
[31:39] Suck my cock. 去你的
[31:40] 70-30 and I want the money at my house every week. 三七开 每周把钱送到我家
[31:43] You blackmailed my brother. 你勒索了我哥
[31:46] You’re not a cop– you’re a criminal. 你算什么警察 你是个罪犯
[31:47] I didn’t know what I was. 我都不知道自己是什么
[32:12] Why is it soft? 怎么这么软
[32:28] Something’s fucking wrong with you, asshole! 你他妈有毛病吧 混蛋
[32:32] Miss, you okay? 女士 你还好吗
[32:32] No! I’m not okay! 不 一点也不好
[32:35] That limp dick in there can’t get it up 屋里那个软蛋 得掐我脖子
[32:37] unless he puts his hands around my neck! 才能硬起来
[33:18] I can get any girl I want, you know? 我想上哪个妞都能得手 你知道吗
[33:21] I’ve got the looks, I’ve-I’ve got the badge. 我长得好看 还是警察
[33:26] They feel safe with me. 她们和我在一起有安全感
[33:29] They feel like I can protect them. 她们觉得我能保护她们
[33:30] I just haven’t found the right one yet. 我只是还没找到对的人
[33:33] That’s because you hate women. 那是因为你讨厌女人
[33:34] Oh, you eat shit and die. 你去死吧
[33:36] I go through three, sometimes four in one night. 我一晚上能上三个 有时候四个
[33:42] They make you weak. 女人使你软弱
[33:46] What the fuck is that supposed to mean? 那他妈是什么意思
[33:50] Every time you have sex… 你每次和女人做爱
[33:54] they take your power. 都会损失能量
[33:56] Deep down you know that and you’re trying to stop them. 你的内心深处知道这一点 你想要阻止她们
[34:05] But you can’t get power by giving it away. 你把能量拱手奉上 就得不到能量了
[34:10] You have to take it yourself. 你得自己吸取能量
[34:14] Yeah, I… 没错…
[34:16] I get that, but… how? 我明白 但那要怎么做
[34:21] You don’t need more women. 你需要的不是更多的女人
[34:26] You need a man. 你需要一个男人
[34:29] No, I’m not gay. 不 我不是基佬
[34:31] There’s no such thing as gay or straight. 没有基不基这回事
[34:35] You have to lean into your masculinity. 你要顺应你的男子气概
[34:39] It’s… 那就像…
[34:41] it’s like electricity. 就像电流
[34:45] The positive and negative, the flow. 正负极相连 电流导通
[34:48] When the circuit is complete, the power flows. 有了回路 就会形成电流
[34:53] You become stronger, plugged in. 你接入电路 就会变得更强
[34:57] With a man… 和男人在一起
[35:00] there’s no energy drain. 不会有能量损失
[35:03] You’re building on one another, exponentially. 你们的男子气概会以指数形式累积起来
[35:09] You’ve been giving it up your whole life. 你这辈子一直在损失男子气概
[35:12] It’s time you get some back. 是时候补充回来了
[35:16] Kai was right. 凯说得对
[35:17] That’s why I follow his rules. 所以我才听他的
[35:20] Dude, you’re totally gay. 哥们 你就是基佬
[35:22] You’re wrong. 你错了
[35:24] You’re missing the goddamn point. 你没抓住重点
[35:26] It’s much more complex than that. 这要比那复杂得多
[35:28] It’s as simple as you like dick! 就是你喜欢鸡巴这么简单
[35:31] Fuck! 见鬼
[35:36] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[35:37] I’m gonna impregnate you, like Kai wanted. 我要让你怀孕 就像凯想要的那样
[35:39] I’m not gonna have sex with you. You can’t even get it up. 我不要和你搞 你都硬不起来
[35:41] Oh, I know how to get it hard. 我知道怎么硬起来
[35:53] You son of a bitch! 你这个混蛋
[35:55] Valerie was right! 瓦莱丽说得对
[35:56] You’re like every man. 你们男人都是一路货色
[35:59] You’re a turd. 你就是坨狗屎
[36:00] Be careful with that. 拿枪小心点
[36:01] Say it! 说
[36:02] – “I’m a turd.” – No. -说”我是坨狗屎” -不
[36:04] “I’m a lowly, abject turd!” “我是坨低贱的狗屎”
[36:07] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[36:10] When Hillary lost, I did, too. 希拉里落选的时候 我也输了
[36:13] I should have fought back. 我本应该回击的
[36:15] I should have gotten angry. 我应该愤怒的
[36:17] I joined this thing and it’s too late for me. 我加入了这组织 但已经太晚了
[36:19] And it’s too late for you, too, turd. 对你来说也太晚了 狗屎
[36:32] Bring the betrayers to me. 把叛徒带下来
[37:25] Flesh and blood first. 先祭血肉
[37:28] Kai, what are you doing? 凯 你在干什么
[37:30] Untie me. Let me go. 给我松绑 放开我
[37:34] Let me go. 放我走
[37:37] You were supposed to protect me. 你本该保护我
[37:41] You were supposed to help me. 你本该帮助我
[37:42] I’m trying to help you. 我是在帮你
[37:44] You know you can always trust me, Kai. 你知道你可以信任我的 凯
[37:50] I know what you have been up to. 我知道你在搞什么鬼
[37:56] You were trying to lock me up in the loony bin, traitor. 你想把我送进疯人院 叛徒
[37:59] Please, I was just concerned, you… 拜托 我只是担心你 你
[38:01] We can talk about this. 我们好好谈
[38:02] It’s not too late. 还不晚
[38:07] Look at what you’re doing. This is not a healthy path. 看看你在干什么 这不正常
[38:09] I’ve been chosen, Vince! 我被选中了 文森
[38:12] People are counting on me to lead! 人们在期待我的领导
[38:14] To light up this cesspool and usher in a new beginning! 给这粪坑带来光明 和新的开始
[38:17] Kai, listen to me. 凯 听我说
[38:18] All I want is to see you succeed. 我也希望你能成功
[38:23] No matter what happens, you are my brother and I love you. 不论如何 你是我兄弟 我爱你
[38:28] I love you. 我爱你
[38:31] Do you remember when you taught me about pinky-power? 还记得你教我玩勾小指约定吗
[38:35] Yes. It was our own private world. 记得 那是个只属于我们的世界
[38:39] And when we were locked together… 当我们联系起来时
[38:42] didn’t matter what we did. 不论做了什么
[38:45] All would be forgiven if you just told the truth. 只要说实话 什么都能被原谅
[38:48] That’s right. 没错
[39:17] We never lied to each other. 我们从不欺骗对方
[39:20] Never. 从不
[39:26] That’s what made it so special. 所以它才这么特别
[39:28] Yes. 是的
[39:37] Winter? 温特
[39:38] Vincent. 文森特
[39:57] Get him out of my sight. 把他给我拖走
[40:08] What the fuck is going on? 怎么回事
[40:10] Beverly Hope. 贝弗丽·霍普
[40:12] I had such plans for you… 我给你准备了大计划
[40:16] and you pissed it all away. 你却辜负了它
[40:20] Why? 为什么
[40:21] What are you talking about? What did I do? 你说什么呢 我干什么了
[40:23] You know what you did. 你知道你干了什么
[40:25] Samuels deserved a lot better than a cheap bullet to the head. 塞缪斯不该被一颗子弹结束生命
[40:29] Winter told me everything. 温特都告诉我了
[40:33] You’ve been working hard. 你一直很努力
[40:35] I’m sure one apple wouldn’t hurt. 吃个苹果没事的
[40:36] No. This is my punishment. 不 这是我的惩罚
[40:38] I intend to honor it. 我愿意接受
[40:41] No! 不
[40:45] Tell your brother he’s next. 告诉你哥哥他是下一个
[40:51] Pack of lies. 满口谎言
[40:52] Bitch is full of shit. 那个贱人只会说谎
[40:58] I chose you, Beverly! 我选择了你 贝弗丽
[41:01] I trusted you! I made you my equal! 我信任了你 让你和我平起平坐
[41:03] Why did you betray me?! 你为什么背叛我
[41:05] You betrayed me! 是你背叛了我
[41:09] One day you promise me equal partnership, 之前你还许诺我平等合作
[41:11] the next you have me at a Gulag, baking fucking cookies! 接着你就让我进集中营给你烤饼干
[41:15] Your promises mean shit! 你的承诺一文不值
[41:21] You’re a fake. 你就是个骗子
[41:22] You don’t stand for a goddamn thing. 你毫无立场
[41:24] I’m standing up for millions of people 我的立场是上百万人民
[41:26] who are finally being heard! 他们终于得到了出声的机会
[41:28] Everything I do is in service to the greater purpose! 我做的一切都是为了个更高的目标
[41:31] It’s bigger than anything in our lives and you are fucking it up! 它比我们任何人都重要 这都被你搞砸了
[41:34] Nothing is bigger than your ego. 对你来说最重要的是你的面子
[41:37] You don’t know what the fuck you’re doing 你根本对未来
[41:38] from one minute to the next. 毫无计划
[41:40] You’re incompetent, Kai. 你没用 凯
[41:42] Just another attention whore. 只是个哗众取宠的小丑
[41:44] And if you’re insecure enough to believe Winter, well, then, 如果你没安全感到连温特的话都相信
[41:47] just kill me now. 那就杀了我吧
[41:49] Put me out of my misery. 结束我的痛苦
[41:50] Because the biggest mistake I ever made 因为我犯过的最大错误
[41:52] was believing in you. Turd. 就是相信了你 混蛋
[41:56] You were my favorite. 你是我最喜欢的一个
[42:01] But death is too good for you. 但让你痛快的死都便宜你了
[42:03] I want you to suffer. 我要让你饱受折磨
[42:05] Take her to the isolation chamber. 带她去禁闭室
[42:07] Rot in hell, you son of a bitch. 下地狱吧 混蛋
[42:19] Loyalty… 绝对的
[42:23] must be absolute. 忠诚
[42:25] Without it, we have nothing. 没有它 我们一文不值
[42:29] Now we can move forward. 现在我们可以继续了
[42:52] Let’s all welcome our newest member. 一起欢迎我们的新成员
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme