Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:28] Oh, yeah. That’s it. 好爽 就这样
[00:31] Right there. 就那里
[00:47] It’s ten. 这才十块
[00:49] That’s all I got. 我就这些
[00:50] Fuck you, you little dick piece of dogshit. 去你妈 你个人渣
[01:02] Hey, how many bullets can you get for five dollars? 五美元能买几颗子弹
[01:05] What for? 干什么
[01:06] Andy Warhol. 安迪·沃霍尔
[01:11] I thought we had what it takes to make a marriage work. 我以为我们可以维系成功的婚姻
[01:14] We must make our marriage work, dear. 我们必须维系我们的婚姻 亲爱的
[01:18] I don’t get it. 我不懂
[01:20] Do I not know my husband is a homosexual? 我不知道我丈夫是个同性恋吗
[01:28] No. 不
[01:32] You divorce your husband, Taylor, 你跟你丈夫泰勒离了婚
[01:34] ’cause he wants a surfer, too, 因为他也想要个冲浪者
[01:36] and, uh, he’s gonna seduce Tom… 他要勾引汤姆
[01:41] …get Tom to urinate all over him, 让汤姆尿在他身上
[01:43] and then Taylor’s gonna say… 然后泰勒会说
[01:45] “I’m a real surfer now.” “这下我真冲浪了”
[01:51] Uh, let’s, uh, take a break. 我们稍事休息
[01:54] It’s been long enough– I want my script back. 这都多久了 我想要回我的稿子
[01:57] I’m sorry, Valerie, I can’t find it. 抱歉 瓦莱丽 我找不到了
[02:01] You lost it? 你弄丢了
[02:03] That was my only copy. 我只有那一份
[02:05] You promised you were gonna make Up Your Ass into a movie. 你答应会把《去你妈》拍成电影的
[02:09] – Did you even read it? – It was so obscene, -你真读过吗 -简直太黄暴了
[02:11] I thought you were an undercover cop trying to entrap me. 我以为你是想诱捕我的卧底警察呢
[02:15] You lost it on purpose. 你是故意弄丢的
[02:17] ‘Cause you can’t stand to have a woman succeed. 你就是见不得女人成功
[02:22] Oh, Valerie… 瓦莱丽
[02:24] you know women can’t be serious artists. 你知道女人是做不了真正的艺术家的
[02:29] Why not? 为什么不能
[02:32] Well, 因为
[02:33] women can be beautiful. 女人可以很美
[02:35] Be a model. 做模特
[02:37] Or an actress. 或是女演员
[02:38] I could strangle you right now. 我真想这就勒死你
[02:42] I want to wipe that smug expression 我要把你自鸣得意的表情
[02:44] off your pale, 从你那张苍白
[02:46] patriarchal face! 父权的脸上抹掉
[02:48] Okay, that is enough. 好了 够了
[02:49] – We’ve indulged your tantrums – No! No! No! -我们容忍你的臭脾气 -不
[02:50] – Don’t touch me! – long enough, Valerie. -别碰我 -已经忍了太久 我来了
[02:52] – You need to get out! Okay. – Don’t touch me! -你得出去 -别碰我
[03:00] Isn’t she great? 她多棒啊
[03:01] 1968年6月3日 下午1:30
[03:35] I told you already, okay? Andy’s not coming in. 我跟你说了 安迪不会来了
[03:38] You can come back next week. 你下周再来吧
[04:20] Hi, Valerie. 好啊 瓦莱丽
[04:46] Factory. 工厂
[04:48] Hi, Viva. 你好 薇娃
[04:49] Uh, yes, he is actually here. 是的 他在
[04:52] I can get him for you. 我替你找他
[04:53] Andy, Viva would like to talk to you, please. 安迪 薇娃想跟你说话
[04:55] Oh, no. 糟糕
[04:57] Yeah? 什么事
[04:59] Valerie. 瓦莱丽
[05:00] You put on makeup today. 你今天化妆了
[05:03] You look pretty. 你真漂亮
[05:05] Valerie, uh, you can see that we’re really busy. 瓦莱丽 你看得到 我们很忙
[05:07] You need to leave. 你得走了
[05:32] You had too much control over my life. 你对我人生的控制权太大了
[05:35] Down with the patriarchy. 父权去死
[05:37] Suck my dick, Warhol! 给我舔吧 沃霍尔
[07:01] Breaking news out of rookfield Heights, Michigan. 密歇根州布鲁克菲尔德高地突发新闻
[07:03] Five people are dead and one is wounded… 五人死亡 一人受伤
[07:06] …in an apparent mass shooting at a crowded mall. 一人流熙攘的商场发生了大规模枪击事件
[07:06] 商场发生大规模枪击事件 事发在凯·安德森竞选集会
[07:08] Residents were there for a campaign rally 当地居民前去进行竞选集会
[07:11] for city council candidate Kai Anderson. 支持市议员候选人凯·安德森
[07:13] …when area woman Meadow Wilton opened fire 而本地女人梅朵·威尔顿突然开枪
[07:16] on the crowd. 射击人群
[07:17] 集会发生致命枪击 五死一伤
[07:17] We are impenetrable. We are… 我们不可战胜
[07:22] Ms. Wilton shot the young politician 威尔顿太太射伤了这位年轻政客
[07:24] and then killed three more bystanders 然后又杀害了三名路人
[07:26] before turning the gun on herself. 之后便吞枪自尽
[07:29] A second individual, Allyson Mayfair-Richards, 另一人 艾丽森·梅菲尔-理查德兹
[07:31] is in police custody tonight. 今晚被警方拘留
[07:33] So far, she refuses to speak. 目前 她一直不肯开口
[07:35] “My wife’s actions were politically motivated. 我妻子的行为是出于政治原因
[07:39] “She wrote at length in her diary 她在日记里详细写下了
[07:41] “About her anger over Hillary Clinton’s loss, 希拉里·克林顿的失败如何让她愤怒
[07:44] “Vowing payback against Trump supporters. 并誓要报复特朗普支持者
[07:48] She specifically mentioned Kai Anderson as her target.” 她还指明将凯·安德森视为目标
[07:52] The eyes of the nation 全国的目光
[07:53] are fixed on Brookfield Heights, 都聚焦布鲁克菲尔德高地
[07:56] as Kai Anderson, the brave young man 而凯·安德森这位勇敢的年轻人
[07:58] who survived a would-be assassin’s bullet, 没有被刺杀的子弹夺去性命
[08:00] awaits the results of his run for city council. 正等待着他竞选市议会的结果
[08:04] I just found out I’m polling 20 points ahead. 我刚得知 我的民调领先20个百分点
[08:07] We won! 我们赢了
[08:09] Yes! 太好了
[08:11] Yes! We did it! 我们做到了
[08:13] Thank you so much. 太谢谢你了
[08:18] Holy shit. 我去
[08:20] I just got a retweet from Eric Trump. 埃里克·特朗普刚转发了我
[08:45] Can I help you? 有事吗
[08:46] I don’t go for this theatrical bullshit. 我不喜欢这种唬人的把戏
[08:49] You’re bullshit. 你才唬人
[08:51] A bullshit puppet. 唬人的傀儡
[08:53] I can see your strings. 我能看到拉扯你的线
[08:56] You’ve lost your way. 你已经迷失了
[08:59] All women have. 所有女人都是
[09:02] Used to be easy to know a man-cult when you saw one. 以前认清男子邪教很容易
[09:08] Before the lies 但谎言
[09:09] that blinded us to the inequalities. 让我们看不到种种不公
[09:12] The male wants desperately 男人急切地想
[09:14] to be led by females. 受女人领导
[09:16] He wants Mama to be in charge. 他想要妈妈管事
[09:20] But we keep giving away 但我们总是让出
[09:22] the natural order of things. 自然法则规定的地位
[09:29] I know what it means 我了解
[09:30] to assassinate a man. 刺杀一个男人的意义
[09:33] That pantomime the other night… 那晚的那出戏
[09:36] wasn’t that, let me tell you. 才不是呢 我告诉你
[09:40] What are you? 你是什么人
[09:41] Homeless? 流浪汉吗
[09:43] Schizo? 还是疯子
[09:44] You want a couple of bucks to get high? 想讨几块钱去买毒品吗
[09:47] Pretty convenient for her to miss her mark like that. 怎么这么巧 她偏偏没射中
[09:50] She could have walked right up to him 她可以走到他面前
[09:53] and bam, right in the cock! 一枪打中老二
[09:55] Why didn’t she? 她这么没打中
[10:01] Reunion Hotel, room 12. 团聚酒店 12号房间
[10:09] Give me a ring-a-ding 给我打电话
[10:10] when you’re ready to hear the truth, sister. 我可以告诉你真话
[10:47] – Who the hell are you? – Who the hell are you? -你是谁 -你是谁
[10:49] I’m Beverly motherfuckin’ Hope, 我是他妈的贝弗丽·霍普
[10:51] and you’re gonna want to get the hell out of my way. 你最好别挡道
[10:58] I don’t have time for this bullshit. Kai! 我没工夫闹 凯
[11:00] Gentlemen. 先生们
[11:03] This is not how we treat 我们可不能
[11:04] a distinguished member of the press. 如此对待一位尊贵的记者
[11:07] And our dear friend. 她也是我们的好朋友
[11:10] Come inside. 进来吧
[11:17] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[11:18] Who are all these people? 这些人是谁
[11:19] Volunteers. 志愿者
[11:21] From all over. 哪来的都有
[11:22] Milwaukee, Cincinnati, Birmingham. 密尔沃基 辛辛那提 伯明翰
[11:25] Looking to be a part of history. 都想参与历史
[11:28] It’s all happening. 都成真了
[11:29] People are hearing us and answering the call. 大家听到了我们的召唤 做出了回应
[11:34] We’re losing momentum. 我们的势头在减缓
[11:36] Right now, people are terrified, off-balance. 现在 大家都很怕 不知所措
[11:38] We need to build on that, take it to the next level. 我们得以此为基础 更上一层楼
[11:41] We need… 我们需要
[11:47] …fresh blood. 新鲜血液
[11:50] What the public is craving now 公众现在渴望的
[11:52] is stability. 是稳定
[11:55] I promised them law and order, 我向他们许诺了法律和秩序
[11:57] and I’m gonna give it to them. 我要遵守承诺
[11:58] That’s not what we agreed to. 我们说好的可不是这样
[12:00] What happened to setting the world on fire? 不是要把世界点着吗
[12:05] Beverly… 贝弗丽
[12:07] you worry too much. 你太杞人忧天了
[12:09] We’ve succeeded. 我们已经成功了
[12:10] The nation knows my name, and it’s all thanks to you. 全国都知道了我的大名 这多亏你
[12:13] You’ve done a phenomenal job. 你的工作做得非常好
[12:17] Now it’s time to sit back for a moment. 现在该休息一会儿了
[12:20] Take a break. 喘口气
[12:21] Kai… 凯
[12:23] we agreed to equal power. 我们说好平权的
[12:25] That’s not what this feels like. 现在感觉可不像
[12:28] You need to trust me. 你得相信我
[12:31] Trust is the only thing that forges real partnership. 唯有信任能锻造真正的合作关系
[12:40] Did Meadow put her trust in you? 梅朵也信任你了吗
[12:52] Meadow was a troubled soul. 梅朵是个饱受困扰之人
[13:01] I’ve got city council business to attend to. 我还得去料理市议会的事务
[13:05] Keep up the good work. 继续好好干
[13:06] – It’s time to go, Beverly. – Don’t touch me! -该走了 贝弗丽 -别碰我
[13:43] I’ve been expecting you. 我一直在等你
[13:46] Come in. 进来
[14:01] So no one knows where she is? 没人知道她在哪吗
[14:03] The cops took her away. 警察带走了她
[14:05] She could be with the FBI or the state police. I don’t know. 她可能在联调局或州警那里 我不知道
[14:09] God knows I wasn’t gonna be Ally’s one phone call. 天知道艾丽的一个电话绝不会打给我
[14:12] I called Samuels to check into it, 我打电话想叫塞缪斯去问问
[14:15] – but he won’t pick up. – You’re wasting your time. -但他不肯接 -你在浪费时间
[14:17] He’s part of that sausage fest in my brother’s basement. 他是我哥哥地下室的男子俱乐部的一员
[14:20] No girls allowed. 不允许女人参加
[14:22] So, you think Ally’s going to talk? 你觉得艾丽会告诉警方吗
[14:28] About what? 告诉什么
[14:30] She doesn’t know anything. 她什么都不知道
[14:32] That she can prove. 也没有证据
[14:37] – You guys are closed tonight, right? – Yeah, it’s Monday. -你们今晚停业吗 -是的 今天周一
[14:40] What’s so important that you wanted us to meet here… 有什么重要事要我们在这里见面
[14:43] – Who’s this? – Her name is Bebe Babbitt. -这位是谁 -她叫碧碧·巴比特
[14:45] She found me, and she wants to help us. 她找到了我 她想帮助我们
[14:48] You ladies have really stepped in it. 你们还真是很投入呢
[14:50] Shouldn’t she be talking to Kai? 难道她不应该跟凯谈吗
[14:51] No. That’s the whole point. 不 重点就在这里
[14:53] We thought this whole thing would get us some damn respect. 我们本以为这整件事会让我们得到更多的尊重
[14:56] He promised us a seat at the table, 他承诺我们平起平坐
[14:58] but now that he has this bullshit seat 但现在他得到了他的地位
[15:00] and national fame, he’s doing what men always do: 在全国出了名 所作所为和所有男人都一样
[15:02] – push the women aside. – Silly girls -排挤女性 -傻女人
[15:05] are all stupid and doomed. 都很愚蠢而悲剧
[15:08] History may change, 或许历史会被改写
[15:09] but herstory always repeats itself. 但女人的命运都是一样
[15:12] It’s true. 没错
[15:14] They con women into electing them, 他们哄骗着女人推选他们
[15:15] then they defund Planned Parenthood 然后抽回生育计划项目的资金
[15:17] and force us to get transvaginal ultrasounds 逼迫我们去做阴道超声
[15:19] before we can get an abortion. 让我们无法堕胎
[15:21] Tell them what you told me. 告诉她们你告诉我的事
[15:23] Tell them about Valerie. 跟她们说说瓦莱丽
[15:29] Valerie was the love of my life. 瓦莱丽是我此生挚爱
[15:32] She was an artist, 她是个艺术家
[15:33] an intellectual, a writer… 知识分子 作家
[15:36] a visionary. 一个梦想家
[15:38] Her name was Valerie Solanas. 她叫瓦莱丽·索拉纳斯
[15:40] The one who shot Andy Warhol? 就是那个朝安迪·沃霍尔开枪的人
[15:42] I learned about her in my women’s studies class at Vassar. 我在瓦萨学院学女性研究时听说过她
[15:45] She was one crazy bitch. 她是个疯婆子
[15:46] The world was crazy– she was the only one who was sane. 是这个世界疯了 万人皆醉唯她独醒
[15:50] The bullets she put in Andy Warhol 她朝安迪·沃霍尔开的那一枪
[15:52] were the first shots of a revolution. 打响了革命的第一枪
[15:54] 纽约 切尔西酒店 1967年
[15:57] By the time Valerie was 15, she had given birth twice, 瓦莱丽15岁时就生了两胎
[16:00] inseminated by her father, or her stepfather, 是她父亲或是继父的
[16:03] it could have been either. 或者都有可能
[16:04] I first met her in her room at the Chelsea Hotel 我初次见她是在切尔西酒店
[16:07] in late ’67. 67年年末
[16:08] She was 30 by then, and had just written 她那时已经30岁了 刚完成
[16:11] her masterwork, the SCUM Manifesto, 她的著作 《剐男社宣言》
[16:14] and would give stage readings. 她将上台朗读
[16:17] It cost a dollar for women to come listen, $2.50 for men. 女性收一美元 男性收两块五
[16:20] “The male is completely egocentric, 男性是彻底的利己主义者
[16:24] “Trapped inside of himself, “受限于自身
[16:25] “incapable of empathizing with others, “对他人 爱人或友人
[16:28] of love or friendship, affection or tenderness.” 完全缺失同情心 无力去爱或照顾他人
[16:31] The SCUM Manifesto was the first time 《剐男社宣言》是历史上首次
[16:34] someone had clearly laid out the radical thesis 明确地提出了一条激进的理论
[16:37] that men were the real problem in society. 指出男人是如今社会真正的问题所在
[16:40] Has a woman ever started a war? 女人发起过战争吗
[16:43] – No. – Are the polluting, Earth-murdering CEOs -没有 -那些污染地球的标准石油公司或是
[16:47] of Standard Oil or Dow Chemical women? 陶氏化学公司的老总是女人吗
[16:50] – No. – Do women wait -不是 -女人会在深夜
[16:51] in dark hallways at night to rape men 潜伏在阴暗的走廊中
[16:54] as they come home from work? 等待下班的男人伺机强奸他们吗
[16:55] – Heck, no! – Do women molest their daughters?! -当然不会 -女人会猥亵自己的女儿吗
[16:58] – No! – Do women pervert art -不会 -女人会像我们所知的男人一样
[17:00] into commerce like some men we all know? 让艺术沦为商品吗
[17:02] – No. – She collected -不会 -她从读者中
[17:04] a devoted group of followers from those readings– 召集了一组忠诚的追随者
[17:07] the street girls, hookers, throwaways. 流浪女 妓女 被遗弃的女人
[17:10] There was Hedda– abandoned in an orphanage 有海达 被遗弃在孤儿院
[17:13] until she aged out and ended up on the streets. 直到年龄满了 最后沦落街头
[17:15] Loxi– shittiest hooker in all of Manhattan. 罗克西 曼哈顿最低等的妓女
[17:18] Martha– the only black bisexual pimp 玛莎 那时我听说的仅有的一位
[17:20] I’ve ever heard of to this day. 黑人双性恋皮条客
[17:22] And butchy May, who was on the run 还有男人婆梅 她在南部杀了人
[17:24] for killing a guy down south somewhere. 潜逃中
[17:27] Talk doesn’t work with men. 交谈对男人不起作用
[17:29] The only way to win is to anti-assimilate 唯一取胜的办法就是反同化
[17:31] and play their game. 按照他们的规则来
[17:32] to do to them what they have been doing to us 破天荒地第一次以其人之道
[17:34] since the dawn of time. 还治其人之身
[17:36] This planet will not move forward 这个世界无法前进
[17:39] until we get our hands bloody 除非我们双手沾染上鲜血
[17:40] – and murder every fuckin’ man on it! – I’ve got a few -杀掉所有该死的男人 -我有几个
[17:43] I’d like to shove to the front of the damn line. 我最想杀掉的男人
[17:45] That’s the spirit, Martha. 就是这种精神 玛莎
[17:48] Even though our mission was to destroy all the men, 即使我们的任务是杀死所有的男人
[17:50] there were some who were allowed– 还是有些男人是可以留下的
[17:52] men like Bruce and Maurice. 比如布鲁斯和莫里斯
[17:54] They were creeps. Masochists. And homosexuals. 他们是怪人 受虐狂 还是同性恋
[17:58] SCUM stands for the Society for Cutting Up Men. SCUM表示屠杀男人社团
[18:02] Our goal is to kill all men 我们的目标是杀了所有男人
[18:05] who are not a part of the men’s auxiliary of SCUM. 所有不属于剐男社附属男性的男人
[18:10] These include little limp-wristers 附属男性包括像布鲁斯和莫里斯这样的
[18:12] like Bruce and Maurice here, who by shining, 同性恋者 他们是最好
[18:15] flaming example, encourage other men 最闪亮的例子 能影响其他男人
[18:17] to de-man themselves. 去男性化
[18:19] Any man present must give a speech 任何在场的男人必须以这几句话
[18:22] beginning with the words… 为开头讲话
[18:26] I am a turd, 我是坨狗屎
[18:27] a lowly abject turd. 一坨低贱的狗屎
[18:30] And why should we let you stay, turd? 那为什么我们要让你留下 狗屎
[18:31] Because men have hurt me, too. 因为男人也伤害了我
[18:34] Rejected me. 拒绝了我
[18:35] Raped me in the showers in the barracks. 在营地的浴室里强奸了我
[18:41] Fine, gender-traitor, 好吧 弃性者
[18:43] you can stay… for now. 暂时允许你留下
[18:47] Listen to this. 下面听好
[18:49] “The sick, irrational men– 那些恶心无理的
[18:51] those who attempt to defend themselves 试图在剐男社
[18:52] against their own disgustingness 找上他们时
[18:54] when they see SCUM barreling down on them– 辩解自己的恶心之处的人
[18:57] will cling in terror to Big Mama 都会恐惧地抱紧有着
[18:59] with her big, bouncy boobies, 又大又弹乳房的姑奶奶
[19:01] but boobies won’t protect them from SCUM.” 但乳房并不能免受剐男社的惩罚
[19:09] We relocated to San Francisco, 我们迁到了旧金山
[19:11] where the culture was really happening. 那里文化蓬勃发展
[19:14] Once we were settled, 我们一安定下来
[19:15] the ultimate plan appeared, 最终计划就在瓦莱丽
[19:16] fully formed in Valerie’s beautiful mind. 机智的头脑中形成了
[19:23] I don’t want you to go. 我不想你去
[19:26] Yeah, but wars need martyrs. 但战争需要有人牺牲
[19:32] And they need to be loud. 而且还要打得响亮
[19:35] We need to make them face their greatest fear– 我们得让他们面对他们最深的恐惧
[19:37] their pussy envy– and we need to do it 他们的女性嫉妒情结 我们必须
[19:38] in the only language that these half-apes understand, 用这些未进化完全的男人唯一能理解的方式来做
[19:42] and that’s violence. 那就是暴力
[19:44] Remember what I told you? About where to start? 记得我跟你说的吗 从哪开始
[19:47] Couple-busting? 夫妻一起抓
[19:53] It’s not just men 问题
[19:54] who are the problem. 不仅仅是男人
[19:56] It’s women who think that by spreading their legs for a man, 还有那些觉得为一个男人分开双腿
[19:59] they gain value. 就能增加价值的女人
[20:01] They’re lost. 他们迷失了
[20:02] So we have to kill them both 所以我们得把他们都杀了
[20:05] to send a message. 昭告大众
[20:13] What do you want us to do when you’re gone? 你走后 我们要怎么做
[20:15] Get the fabric to make the scum-colored cloaks 找点料子做些深灰色斗篷
[20:18] like I told you, and get the gun. 像我说过的那样 然后搞来枪
[20:19] Then wait for my signal and go to work. 接着等我开工的信号
[20:24] What’s the signal? 信号是什么
[20:26] You’ll know. 你会知道的
[20:27] 加州 瓦列霍 1968年
[20:30] Shooting Andy was the signal for us to act. 射杀安迪是我们行动的信号
[20:33] We staked out a lovers lane, 我们盯上了情人小路
[20:35] picked the first couple we came upon. 选了我们遇上的第一对情侣
[20:38] Wrong place, wrong time. 错误的地点 错误的时间
[20:40] Did you see that? 你看见了吗
[20:42] Oh, there’s… raccoons out here, ducks. 这里有 浣熊 鸭子
[21:01] What the hell? 搞什么
[21:02] You could’ve killed us. 你差点杀了我们
[21:29] SCUM is impatient. 剐男社等不了了
[21:31] SCUM will not be consoled by the thought 剐男社不会满足于
[21:34] that future generations will thrive. 未来人类的繁荣
[21:36] SCUM wants to grab 剐男社要自己
[21:38] some thrilling living for itself. 活得精彩
[21:48] Hold on. 等等
[21:49] David Faraday and Betty Lou Jensen? 大卫·法拉第和贝蒂·卢·詹森
[21:51] Those were the first victims of the Zodiac Killer. 那是十二宫杀手的前两个受害者
[21:54] I’ve seen that Fincher movie, like, 50 times. 我看过芬奇的那部电影 看过50遍
[21:56] It’s my Baby Einstein. 那是我的启蒙物
[21:58] Y-You didn’t kill them; the Zodiac did. 不是你们杀的 是十二宫杀手干的
[22:01] Haven’t you been listening, ingrate? 你没在认真听吗 忘恩负义之人
[22:03] That was Valerie’s plan all along. 这一切都是瓦莱丽的计划
[22:07] We were the Zodiac. 我们就是十二宫杀手
[22:16] – The Zodiac Killer? – They were SCUM killings. -十二宫杀手 -就是剐男社
[22:20] All murders ascribed to the so-called Zodiac 所有归咎于所谓的十二宫杀手的谋杀
[22:23] were really the work by the Society for Cutting Up Men. 其实都是剐男社的杰作
[22:27] Except no men were cut up, were they? 但没有人是真的被剐死的吧
[22:30] Stabbed, yes; shot. 被捅死 被射杀
[22:31] And just as many of them were women. 但其中很多都是女人
[22:33] What did I say? The plan was to start with couple-busting. 我怎么说的 计划就是从抓夫妻开始
[22:37] To send the message to women 昭告所有女人
[22:38] that coupling with men would only get them killed. 与男人结婚只会导致自己被杀
[22:41] It’s all in Valerie’s manifesto. 这些都在瓦莱丽的宣言里
[22:43] 伯耶萨湖 1969年
[22:53] You look beautiful today. 你今天可真漂亮
[22:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:04] There’s someone else here. 有其他人在这里
[23:18] Everything we did was meticulous. 我们做的所有事都是精密安排的
[23:20] Valerie planned everything down to the last detail. 瓦莱丽从头到尾都计划好了
[23:23] Pass it to the women, turd. 把它传给女人们 狗屎
[23:28] Hold it up. 举起来
[23:30] Look through the sight. 看瞄准镜
[23:33] What do you see? 你看到了什么
[23:35] Crosshairs. 十字瞄准线
[23:37] And in those crosshairs… men. 在那些十字瞄准线后 男人
[23:39] ‘Cause we’re gonna use their own invention to obliterate them. 因为我们要拿他们自己的发明铲除他们
[23:43] And once we begin to rid the Earth of this pestilence, 一旦我们开始驱散这地球上的瘟疫
[23:47] our fellow women will realize they have nothing to fear 我们女人们就会意识到我们
[23:49] from the evolutionarily inferior male. 对低等男人无需畏惧
[23:53] And they are going to rise up and join us. 她们都会奋起 加入我们
[23:56] But a few of these bitches 但是有些贱人
[23:57] are gonna have to die first. 必须要先死去
[24:15] Her assassination of that phony Warhol 她刺杀骗子沃霍尔的行动
[24:17] was her signal for us to begin her work. 对我们来说就是开始伟大事业的标志
[24:20] It was the first shot fired in a revolution. 那是革命的第一枪
[24:25] Everything else she directed from her cell 所有的一切都是从
[24:27] at the Matteawan Hospital for the Criminally Insane 纽约州收治犯罪精神病的麦提宛州立医院
[24:30] in New York. 她的单人牢房里由她导演的
[24:32] And it was beautiful. 一切都充满美感
[24:34] Everything according to plan. 一切都按计划进行
[24:36] But then someone started sending letters to the newspapers. 可是接着 有人给报纸寄信
[24:41] Who the fuck is the Zodiac?! 十二宫杀手是哪根葱
[24:44] I’m speechless. I don’t understand. 我真是无语了 什么套路啊
[24:46] Somebody, 有人
[24:47] some piece of shit man 有些个烂人
[24:50] is taking credit for our work by sending explicit details 正在给报纸透露谋杀中的清晰细节
[24:53] of the murders to the paper, then making people solve 抢走了我们的功劳 还竟然
[24:55] this crazy crossword thing? 让人们做这种填字游戏
[24:57] – It-It’s a cipher. – It’s bullshit. -这是密码 -这就是扯淡
[25:00] Some illiterate with a dick that’s using our hard work 有些文盲仗着自己是个男的 就偷我们的
[25:03] go gain attention for himself! 辛苦成果来给自己博得关注
[25:05] Well, it’s good, isn’t it? 这样也挺好的 对吧
[25:07] They won’t be looking for us. 他们就不会来找我们了
[25:09] It’s ours. We thought of it. 这是我们的 是我们想出来的
[25:11] We’re doing it. 是我们在做
[25:12] People should fear us, not some anonymous man 人们应该害怕的是我们 而不是某些
[25:15] who has trouble spelling simple words. 连简单的词都不会拼的匿名者
[25:17] Then let’s take credit. 那就宣告是我们做的
[25:18] – Let people know these are SCUM murders. – No. -让人们知道是剐男社干的 -不
[25:21] We have an agenda. We do not release who we are 我们有计划 在死亡人数满一千之前
[25:24] until a thousand people are dead, okay? 我们不可以暴露身份 听懂了吗
[25:28] We will reverse the power structure 我们要逆转权力的结构
[25:30] and regain our rightful place at the apex. 重夺我们应有的权力之峰
[25:33] Women will cut off the dead weight of the patriarch 女人要卸下男人给她们的重负
[25:36] and divorce will sweep the country. 全国都会掀起离婚浪潮
[25:38] Valerie, you’re not making sense. 瓦莱丽 这没道理
[25:41] Makes sense to me, and I’m the boss. 我觉得有道理 我是老大
[25:43] It’s my manifesto. Not now. 这是我的宣言 现在不行
[25:46] Maybe this is… 也许这是
[25:48] some elaborate trap set by the police. 警察精心设下的圈套
[25:50] I know exactly what it is. 我知道这是什么
[25:52] The goddamn leeches, men! 是那些该死的吸血鬼 男人
[25:56] They want everything. 他们想要一切
[25:57] Their egos won’t let them accept anything less. 他们的自负让他们无法接受一点点损失
[26:00] They need to be the agents of creation and chaos, 他们想成为创造和混乱的代言人
[26:03] and they will not stop until the whole world 除非整个世界都被他们那肮脏的小手握住
[26:06] is in their grubby little hands! 不然他们不会停的
[26:11] While Valerie was in the nuthouse, 瓦莱丽在精神病院的时候
[26:12] there was one other murder attributed to Zodiac. 又一宗谋杀被归咎于十二宫杀手
[26:15] The taxi driver Paul Stine. 出租车司机保罗·斯坦
[26:18] It wasn’t us, it was the imposter. 那不是我们干的 是冒名顶替者
[26:20] The public had accepted that a man was the killer. 公众接受了一个男人是杀人凶手
[26:23] His identity remained a mystery. 他的身份成了谜
[26:26] Once Valerie was out, 瓦莱丽一出院
[26:27] she made her way back to us in San Francisco. 她就回到了旧金山
[26:32] Some people go to jail and find God. 有些人进了监狱 找到了信仰
[26:35] One person in my block even mastered… 我那个区有人甚至学会了
[26:38] the flute. 吹笛
[26:40] But when I was in the joint, 但当我进去了之后
[26:41] I had an altogether more personal epiphany, 我有了一个更为私人的顿悟
[26:43] one that I think will surprise many of the people here tonight. 今晚这个想法将震惊你们很多人
[26:47] And that is that I, Valerie Solanas, 我 瓦莱丽·索拉纳斯
[26:49] author of the SCUM Manifesto, 剐男社宣言的作者
[26:52] was dead fuckin’ wrong about men. 对男人的看法彻底错了
[26:55] I made a mistake. 我犯了一个错
[26:57] I opened the door just enough 我把门打开的刚刚好
[26:59] so that a few swingin’ dicks could come in. 让几个开放的男人进入
[27:02] I thought for sure there had to be one or two 我以为肯定有那么一两个不讨厌的
[27:04] inoffensive men willing to help with our cause, 男人愿意帮我们完成事业
[27:06] but you know what I learned when I was in the clink? 可你们知道我在牢房里学到了什么吗
[27:08] There are no exceptions. 不应该有例外的
[27:10] Why don’t you stand up, Maurice. 你怎么不站起来 莫里斯
[27:13] Come on, chop-chop. 来啊快点
[27:15] Do it, turd! 快站起来 狗屎
[27:18] Is there anything you’ve been wanting to get off your chest? 你就没有什么想说的吗
[27:22] I’m a turd. 我是坨狗屎
[27:24] an abject lowlife piece of garbage 是底层生活的垃圾
[27:26] – who’s not fit to… – No. -不配做 -不
[27:28] I mean, yes, you are a turd. But I’m looking for a… 我的意思是 你是坨屎 但是我在找
[27:32] new confession. 新的自白
[27:38] Wh-What’s that? A new play? 那是什么 新游戏吗
[27:40] – Your next manifesto? – Oh, come on, -你下一个宣言吗 -哦拜托
[27:41] I’m supposed to believe that you never seen this, asshole? 你要我相信你从没见过这个吗 混蛋
[27:43] That it wasn’t wedged under your bed as recently as last night 难道它昨晚没有和男子色情杂志一起
[27:45] with a healthy collection of beefcake magazines? 塞在你的床里吗
[27:49] Same code, same handwriting 一样的密码 一样的笔迹
[27:51] that was splashed across the Chronicle, the Examiner, 跟报道在《年代》《审查者》
[27:54] the Vallejo Times! 《瓦莱乔时代杂志》的上一样
[27:56] We know you wrote the letters, turd. 我们知道是你写的信 狗屎
[27:59] It’s not mine. I’m-I’m not the Zodiac. 不是我 我不是十二宫杀手
[28:02] Fess up, Maurice. 快承认了吧 莫里斯
[28:03] Just like a man to take credit for the work 男人就是如此 抢了我们
[28:06] of a woman. 女人的功绩
[28:08] Valerie, please… 瓦莱丽 拜托
[28:10] Valerie, please, I-I’m nothing. 拜托 瓦莱丽 我什么都不是
[28:12] I’m a turd. I’m just a turd. 我只是个可怜虫罢了
[28:12] You did this to yourself, Maurice– 莫里斯 这是你自找的
[28:14] you’ve got no one else to blame but yourself. 你不能责怪别人 这都是你的错
[28:20] Nice watch, Bruce! 好表 布鲁斯
[28:23] Your willingness to let your fellow man, Maurice, 你甘愿袖手旁观地让你的同胞被我手刃 莫里斯
[28:26] meet my blade while you just stood by silently 比任何宣言都更能体现你这一性别的本质
[28:29] says more about your sex than a million manifestos. 不停地说你的性别多有优势
[28:32] I’ve seen your chicken scratch, Bruce. 布鲁斯 我见过你鸡爪子一般的字
[28:34] No cipher can hide piss-poor penmanship! 糟糕的书法什么密码都藏不住
[28:38] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[28:39] I’m so sorry. I didn’t want to. 抱歉 我不是故意的
[28:41] I’m weak. I’m a weakling. 我很弱 我是个弱鸡
[28:43] But I’m still a man! 但我还是男人
[28:51] Stand up! 站起来
[28:52] Women of SCUM… 剐男社的女人们
[28:55] – No. – …men have always helped themselves -不 -男人总是不自觉地攫取
[28:59] – But tonight… – No. -但今晚 -不
[29:00] …there are consequences. 是有后果的
[29:02] Tonight, we carve out our future. 今晚 我们要开辟未来
[29:05] – Tonight, we will say to the patriarchy… – No! -今晚 我们要让父权制 -不
[29:08] …to go fuck yourself. 去死
[29:11] Get him! 捅死他
[29:31] Poor fella. 可怜人
[29:32] His dick and balls are missing. 他的那话儿都不见了
[29:41] No, they’re not. 对 没有了
[29:45] Betty Lou Jensen, 贝蒂·洛·詹森
[29:46] David Faraday, Darlene Ferrin, 大卫·法拉第 达琳·费瑞恩
[29:48] Cecelia Shepard. 西西利亚·谢巴德
[29:50] These are the Zodiac killings. 都是十二宫杀手杀的
[29:52] SCUM killings, actually. But yes. 剐男社杀的 没错
[29:54] You’re telling me you are the Zodiac Killer? 你是说你就是十二宫杀手
[29:56] That’s correct. 没错
[29:57] You got any proof? 你有证据吗
[29:59] No. I was not present for the actual murders. 没有 我不在谋杀现场
[30:02] Well, where were you? 那你在哪里
[30:05] I was masterminding the whole thing 这一切都是我在麦提宛州立精神病院
[30:08] from the Matteawan Institute for the Criminally Insane. 策划并指导的
[30:12] I’m gonna ask you to leave now, miss. 小姐 请你离开
[30:17] You are a fool to underestimate 你敢小看女人的怒火
[30:19] the rage of a woman! 你就是个蠢货
[30:21] I’ve been married 20 years– 我结婚20年了
[30:23] that’s the last thing I underestimate. 绝不会低估女人的怒火
[30:24] I’m not your wife. You can’t just ignore me. 我不是你妻子 你不能无视我
[30:27] Your kind will be obliterated, killed off like dogs, 你们男人会被除掉 像狗一样被杀死
[30:31] and SCUM will rule the Earth. 剐男社会统治世界
[30:33] And you’ll see. You’ll all see. 你会见识到的 你们都会的
[30:35] No! Get your hands off me! 不要 别碰我
[30:37] – No! No! – It was like she had pulled off -不 -她犯下了
[30:39] the heist of the century, and no one cared. 世纪大案 然而没人在乎
[30:42] – I am the Zodiac…! – No one believed her. -我是十二宫杀手 -没人信她
[30:45] It just made her snap! 这让她非常生气
[30:52] We have to think bigger. 我们得拓宽思路
[30:55] ‘Cause the man in the moon, 因为月亮上的人
[30:57] oh, he’s a woman, my friends. 其实是个女人 朋友
[31:01] And when we’re done, no one will be able to deny 我们做完后 不会有人否认
[31:04] that SCUM was the dawn of the revolution. 剐男社是革命的黎明之光
[31:07] So, guess what? 猜猜如何
[31:09] I’ve made a hit list. 我定了一个杀人名单
[31:10] Some real disgusting motherfuckers. 都是些畜生
[31:15] Like this asshole, Hugh Hefner, 比如这个混球 休·海夫纳
[31:18] who’s clearly threatened by our feminine power, 对我们的女性力量感到畏惧
[31:20] so he subjugates and attacks our self-worth 所以打击了我们的自尊
[31:22] and our evolutionarily superior female bodies! 袭击我们进化更加高级的女性躯体
[31:27] Billy Graham– useless fuckin’ oppressor of women. 比利·葛培理 无能的女性压迫者
[31:31] Bobby Riggs, 鲍勃·里格斯
[31:32] Steve McQueen. 史蒂夫·麦奎因
[31:34] Steve McQueen– he’s the worst of all. 史蒂夫·麦奎因 他是最坏的
[31:36] He took Ali MacGraw from us, 从我们身边夺走了艾丽·麦古奥
[31:38] squandered her God-given talent, 浪费了她天赐的能力
[31:39] and now she’s a housewife in fuckin’ Malibu. 现在她成了马里布的普通主妇
[31:42] Everything fell apart. 一切都分崩离析
[31:44] Our crew scattered. 我们团队散光了
[31:46] Our momentum lost. 我们失去了劲头
[31:48] The schizophrenia had taken hold. 她被精神分裂控制了
[31:50] She wasn’t making any sense. 她在胡言乱语
[31:52] I couldn’t get through to her. 我说不通她
[31:55] It broke my heart to see her like that. 看她这样我难过得心碎
[31:57] I couldn’t be part of it anymore. 我不能再参与了
[32:01] Valerie never stopped. 瓦莱丽停不下来
[32:02] Her mind just kept going. 她的思维一直在运转
[32:04] Oh, she was convinced 她相信
[32:06] the patriarchy was out to crush her, 父权制要毁了她
[32:08] and she set out to create a definitive record 她决定在犯下每起罪行时
[32:11] of every offense for all the world to see. 都留下记录 让世界看到
[32:22] Oh, Valerie. 瓦莱丽
[32:24] You’ve really let yourself go. 你真是放飞自己了
[32:28] You’ve gained so much weight. 胖了这么多
[32:32] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[32:35] You fucked with the keys on my typewriter, didn’t you? 是你弄坏了打字机上的键
[32:39] That’s just like you, Daddy, 这就是你的风格 爸爸
[32:41] always trying to impede the progress of the female mind. 总是试图阻碍女性思维的成长
[32:47] I’m here to set you free. 我是来放你自由的
[32:48] How can I be angry with you for operating 我怎么会怪你呢 毕竟以你女性的思维
[32:50] within your feminine means? 我才能运转啊
[32:52] You just didn’t know any better, so… 你只是不懂事罢了 所以…
[32:55] I forgive you. 我原谅你了
[32:58] I’ve had men trying 从小我就被男人
[32:59] to shut me up since I was a little girl. 禁止发声
[33:01] What is it about little girls that scares men so much? 小姑娘为什么会让男人这么害怕
[33:05] Why won’t they let us be artists or scientists? 为什么他们不许我们当艺术家或科学家
[33:08] Why is it only men who can create “Great art,” 凭什么只有男人能创造出你所谓的
[33:10] as you call it? “杰作”
[33:12] The game is rigged, you know. 这游戏是不公平的
[33:13] And the people making the decisions, the critics, 那些做决策的人 写评论的人
[33:16] they’re all men. 都是男人
[33:18] You men, so terrified of what we might do, 你们这些男人 害怕女人所能取得的成就
[33:22] you keep us stupid, 所以就让我们保持愚蠢
[33:24] you keep us complacent. 让我们自以为是
[33:26] You hold all the power. 你们把控着所有的权力
[33:30] Even now, no one sees me as a writer, 即使现在 也没有人把我看成是一个作家
[33:34] no one sees me for my own thoughts. 没人在乎我的思想
[33:37] When they hear the name Valerie Solanas, 他们听到瓦莱丽·索拉纳斯这个名字
[33:40] they think “Andy Warhol.” 想到的就是安迪·沃霍尔
[33:52] You’ve taken my art. 你夺走了我的艺术
[33:54] You’ve taken my life. 夺走了我的生命
[33:56] You’ve taken my motherfucking legacy. 夺走了我的遗产
[34:02] Who are you kidding? 你骗谁呢
[34:04] Shooting me will be the only thing you’ll be remembered for. 枪杀我是你唯一能被世人记住的
[34:09] I am your legacy. 我就是你的遗产
[34:25] She had been beaten down one too many times. 她被击倒太多次了
[34:29] She died alone… 孤独地死去
[34:31] used up… 被耗尽
[34:33] spit out by the world. 被世人唾弃
[34:35] Like Meadow. 跟梅朵一样
[34:36] Like you all will be… 跟你们所有人一样
[34:39] if you let your minds be twisted up 如果你们让自己的思想
[34:41] by the machinations and petty squabbles of men. 被男人的阴谋和争论所扭曲
[34:45] We’re just cannon fodder. 就只能成为炮灰
[34:47] Expendable. 可以被牺牲
[34:49] You must reclaim the power… 在那些蛆夺走你们的一切前
[34:53] before the maggots take you whole. 你们必须重申主权
[34:57] Before it’s too late. 以免为时太晚
[35:01] We have to strike back. 我们必须反击
[35:04] And this time… 而这一次
[35:07] we won’t miss. 我们不会射偏了
[35:39] Do you think they’d be proud of me? 你觉得他们会为我骄傲吗
[35:41] What I’ve accomplished? 为我取得的成就
[35:44] Yeah. Why are you asking? 会的 为什么这么问
[35:48] There’s just so much pressure on me now. 我现在压力好大
[35:59] Am I worthy… 我配得上
[36:01] of the responsibility that’s been hoisted upon my shoulders? 压在我肩上的那份重担吗
[36:09] You can be screwed up, 你有时候很糟糕
[36:10] and I don’t agree with everything you do, 你所做的一切 我也不是事事赞同
[36:12] but you’re my brother… 但你是我哥哥
[36:14] and I love you. 我爱你
[36:20] The crown is heavy, Winter. 王冠很重 温特
[36:25] I’m making hard choices… 我要做出艰难的选择
[36:28] every day. 每天如此
[36:31] Even harder ones going forward. 接下去会更难
[36:39] This thing we’re putting together, it’s real, 我们所做的这些 是真实的
[36:42] and it’s gonna change the world. 会改变世界
[36:46] But I can’t do it alone. 但我一个人做不来
[36:52] Followers are followers. 追随者只是追随者
[36:53] I tell them what they want to hear, and they will obey me. 我说出他们想要听到的 他们就会臣服于我
[37:00] You and me… 但你和我
[37:03] are family, though. 是一家人
[37:06] That matters. 这很重要
[37:09] I need to know I can count on you, Winter. 我要知道我能信任你 温特
[37:12] Can I count on you? 我能信任你吗
[37:13] Of course. What the hell, Kai? 当然 什么鬼 凯
[37:19] Thanks. 谢谢
[37:27] Hey, Winter? 温特
[37:36] What’s this? 这是什么
[37:38] I found it in your room when I was looking for your Adderall. 我去找多动症药的时候 在你房间发现的
[37:41] It’s just one of my old college books. 一本旧大学课本罢了
[37:44] The ramblings of some crazy bitch. 一个疯女人的废话罢了
[37:46] No. 不
[37:49] No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[37:54] Don’t say that. 别这么说
[37:56] I was reading this, and it is… 我读了 很…
[37:59] fascinating. 很吸引人
[38:01] Inspiring. 很有启迪
[38:02] Really? 真的吗
[38:05] I’ve gotten this far on personality. 我靠个人魅力走到这步
[38:08] Charisma got me in the door, 魅力领我入了门
[38:10] but to take it to the next level, 但要进入下一阶段
[38:12] I need a philosophy, a mission statement, 我需要一种哲学理念 一份使命宣言
[38:15] something they can put in the history books– 一些能写入史书的东西
[38:17] preferably… 最好
[38:18] with a catchy title. 有个朗朗上口的标题
[38:20] So… you’re gonna write a book? 所以 你打算写本书吗
[38:23] No, I don’t have time for that shit. 不 我没时间搞那种东西
[38:24] I’m just gonna release something on social media. 我只是打算在社交媒体上发点东西
[38:27] But… 但…
[38:30] I was testing out titles like… SCUM. 我准备试试 像剐男社这样的
[38:34] What do you think of FIT? 你的觉得”恐真社”怎么样
[38:38] Fear Is Truth. 恐惧就是真理
[38:45] What about… 那…
[38:49] MLWB “男领女血”呢
[38:55] Men Lead… 男人领导
[38:57] Women Bleed. 女人流血
[39:01] I think that one might piss off the wrong people. 我觉得这个标题会惹怒不好惹的群体的
[39:05] Yeah, I didn’t like that one, either. 是啊 我也不喜欢这个
[39:10] That one was Harrison’s idea. 那是哈里森的主意
[39:14] I think he’s got a serious hang-up about women. 我觉得他对女性真的有严重的障碍
[39:18] Anyway… 总之
[39:24] thanks for talking, sis. 能和你聊聊真好 小妹
[39:30] Can I have some more alone time with Mom and Dad? 能让我和爸爸妈妈单独待会儿吗
[39:32] No problem. I’ve got some shit 好 我也有事
[39:34] I got to take care of anyway. 我去忙了
[39:37] Say hi to the girls for me. 替我向姑娘们问好
[39:50] I spoke to Kai earlier– he has no idea. 我之前和凯聊了 他不知道
[39:53] That’s good. It’s supposed to be a surprise. 很好 本来就是惊喜
[39:55] Yeah. He deserves a victory party. 是啊 他应该有一场庆功会
[39:58] You know what I want to make for him? 你知道我想给他做个什么吗
[40:00] The Iron Throne from Game of Thrones. 《权力的游戏》里的铁王座
[40:03] Some of the guys that have joined us are welders, 新加入的人里有些是焊铁工
[40:05] and I have these prop swords from The Golden Compass– 我有《黄金罗盘》里的一些道具剑
[40:08] one of Nicole’s lesser successes. 那是妮可不太成功的一部电影
[40:11] It’s gonna be awesome. 会很棒的
[40:13] Kai’s your king? 凯是你的国王吗
[40:15] Don’t you think that’s a little too much? 你不觉得有点太过了吗
[40:18] What do you know about anything? 你知道什么
[40:25] Are we early? 我们来早了吗
[40:27] No. You’re right on time. 没有 你来得正好
[40:31] You were supposed to get Kai. Where is everybody? 你应该去接凯的 大伙儿呢
[40:33] The surprise is, you’re the guest of honor. 惊喜吧 你是特邀嘉宾
[40:36] “The male likes death– it excites him sexually, 男人爱死亡 死亡让他们性奋
[40:40] “And, already dead inside, 他们内心已经死了
[40:42] he wants to die.” 他们还是想去死
[40:46] Who’s this crazy bitch? 这疯婆子是谁
[41:13] Jesus. 天啊
[41:14] What do you want from me? 你们要干什么
[41:16] – Answers. – Okay. -答案 -好
[41:19] What happened to Meadow? 梅朵怎么回事
[41:21] Kai wanted Ally to save her. 凯要艾丽去救她
[41:24] So I let her do it– I didn’t know she was gonna 我就让她救了 我不知道她会
[41:25] – blow her own brains out. – You should have known. -把自己脑子打出来 -你该知道的
[41:28] You were her husband, and you let her be manipulated. 你是她丈夫 你却任由她被摆布
[41:30] Oh, now you want to talk about protecting our wives?! 现在你倒是想说说怎么保护妻子了吗
[41:33] I just drove my wife crazy. I didn’t get her killed! 我只是把我老婆逼疯 我没害死她
[41:37] Her death… 她的死
[41:39] had more meaning than any moment in her pathetic life. 比她这可悲的一生意义都大
[41:44] And you know that. 你们知道的
[41:46] And this is all Kai! 而且都是凯的主意
[41:47] Kai’s the genius! 凯是天才
[41:49] He’s the author of everything! 他是一切的创造者
[41:51] What about Men Lead, Women Bleed? 那”男人领导 女人流血”的口号呢
[41:52] – You came up with that. – What? No, I didn’t. -是你想的吧 -什么 不是我
[41:55] Even if you just said it to impress 即使你这么说只是为了讨好
[41:56] your new SS-wannabe boyfriends, it’s disgusting. 你那个想当纳粹军的新男友 也太恶心了
[41:59] – I never said it! – Now would be the time to deny it. -我没说过 -尽管否认吧
[42:02] Not that we would ever believe you. 但我们也不会相信的
[42:05] You of all people know what it’s like to be marginalized, 你应该最明白被边缘化
[42:08] pushed out. 被排挤的感受
[42:09] You’re a gay man. 你是同性恋
[42:11] I’m a man! 我是个男人
[42:13] – And we are SCUM! – No! -我们就是剐男社 -不
[42:22] Put him out of his misery. 结束他的痛苦吧
[42:24] No! 不
[42:30] This is Beverly Hope reporting. 贝弗丽·霍普为您播报
[42:32] Violence has erupted in Brookfield Heights once again 暴力再一次在布鲁克菲尔德高地爆发
[42:35] with the macabre murder of Funtime Fitness Gym trainer, 趣时健身的教练哈里森·威尔顿
[42:38] Harrison Wilton. 惨遭谋杀
[42:39] Pieces of Mr. Wilton’s dismembered corpse 威尔顿先生的尸体残骸
[42:41] were found by joggers early this morning, 被布置成可怕的形状
[42:43] placed in a grisly arrangement. 今早被慢跑者发现
[42:45] The body was covered in a film of scum from the pond behind me. 尸体被我身后池塘的浮渣覆盖
[42:49] Police have yet to determine a motive, 警方尚未确认杀人动机
[42:51] but due to the gruesome nature of the crime, 介于案件的恶劣性
[42:53] believe the killing could be in retaliation to the shooting 有理由相信这次谋杀是对受害者妻子
[42:54] 贝弗丽·霍普 浮渣覆盖的尸体被发现
[42:56] committed by the victim’s wife, Meadow Wilton. 梅朵·威尔顿犯下的枪击案的报复
[42:59] Clearly, the promise of law and order 显然 为布鲁克菲尔德高地
[43:01] in Brookfield Heights is not being kept. 带来法律和秩序的承诺 未能兑现
[43:04] I can only pray this latest murder 我只能祈祷 这次最新的谋杀案
[43:06] is not a sign of things to come. 不是不良事件的前兆
[43:08] This is Beverly Hope. 我是贝弗丽·霍普
[43:10] Back to you in the studio. 回到演播室
[43:20] They’re at their best when they’re angry. 她们愤怒时状态最好
[43:27] Don’t you think? 不是吗
[43:29] Aren’t we all? 我们不都如此吗
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme