时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | America for Americans! | 美国人拥有美国 |
[00:05] | We are the wall! | 我们就是城墙 |
[00:08] | We are the wall! | 我们就是城墙 |
[00:10] | We are the wall! | 我们就是城墙 |
[00:12] | We are the wall! | 我们就是城墙 |
[00:33] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[01:29] | Go. Move, move, move, move, move. | 走 上上上 |
[01:30] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[01:38] | – Drop the gun! – Drop it! Drop the gun! | -放下枪 -放下 放下枪 |
[01:41] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[01:44] | Drop it! Now! | 马上放下 |
[01:46] | – Drop the gun! Drop it! – Now! Drop it now! | -放下枪 -快点 放下 |
[01:49] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[01:52] | Drop the gun, now. | 放下枪 |
[01:54] | – Down on your knees. – Let me see your hands! | -跪下 -手举起来 |
[01:55] | – Let me see your hands! Let me see your hands! – Hands! | -手举起来 -手举起来 |
[03:31] | Ally, please. Please help me. | 求你了 艾丽 请帮帮我 |
[03:34] | They’re coming for me. Please. | 他们找上我了 求你了 |
[03:37] | Please. Please. The police are on their way. | 但愿 但愿警察已经在来的路上了 |
[03:41] | Please. The police are on their way to… | 警察一定已经在来的路上了 |
[03:43] | It’s a cult, Ally. | 这是个邪教 艾丽 |
[03:45] | It’s a sick cult, and everyone’s in it. | 这是个邪恶的组织 每个人都在其中 |
[03:48] | The police, my husband, your baby-sitter. | 警察 我丈夫 你的保姆 |
[03:51] | Your wife! | 你的妻子 |
[03:53] | No, no. Please! | 不要 求你了 |
[03:54] | Please! No! | 求你了 不要 |
[04:01] | Ally? | 艾丽 |
[04:04] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[04:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:39] | Ally, this is Dr. Vincent. | 艾丽 我是文森特医生 |
[04:44] | Who told you to call me? | 谁叫你打给我的 |
[04:46] | I got a call from Ivy. | 我接到了艾薇的电话 |
[04:48] | You hung up on her in a state of agitation. | 你情绪激动地挂断了她的电话 |
[04:50] | She’s concerned about you. | 她很担心你 |
[04:52] | Concerned. | 担心 |
[04:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:57] | Well, I don’t know if I can believe her anymore. | 我都不知道我是不是还能信任她了 |
[05:04] | I don’t know who to trust. | 我不知道该信任谁了 |
[05:06] | Okay. It sounds to me like you’re having an episode. | 好吧 我觉得你是又发作了 |
[05:10] | I am not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[05:12] | Something is going on, and I have been targeted. | 事情不对劲 我是他们的目标 |
[05:17] | And I think Ivy is involved, too. | 我觉得艾薇也有关联 |
[05:20] | These are exactly the kind of unfounded allegations | 这样毫无依据的指控 |
[05:24] | that the lawyers will use to take your son away. | 会被律师利用来夺走你的儿子 |
[05:27] | The best thing you can do tonight is do nothing. | 你今晚最好是什么都别做 |
[05:31] | Please go and get some sleep. | 去睡一觉吧 |
[05:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:37] | I’ll do that. | 我这就去 |
[05:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:26] | Oh, yeah. | 爽啊 |
[07:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:27] | Okay. Turn around. Can you walk? | 好了 转过来 你能走吗 |
[07:30] | Get up. | 起来 |
[07:31] | – I need you to stay close. – Yes. Okay. | -跟紧我 -好 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:39] | Fucking bitch. | 死贱人 |
[07:54] | Run! | 快跑 |
[08:21] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:24] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这儿干什么 |
[08:28] | Oh, can I have a cappuccino? | 能给我杯卡布奇诺吗 |
[08:29] | Would you just be quiet, please? | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[08:32] | Can’t hear myself think. | 我都听不到自己的思绪了 |
[08:39] | We can’t just keep driving around. | 我们不能继续到处开 |
[08:43] | We’re dark on Mondays, so we should be fine here, | 我们周一不开门 所以这里应该安全 |
[08:45] | at least until we figure out our next move. | 至少等我们想好下一步 |
[08:47] | No. No, no, no. We need to keep going. | 不不 我们得继续走 |
[08:48] | We need to get out of the state, maybe even out of this country. | 我们得离开本州 甚至美国 |
[08:51] | Why don’t you clean yourself up? | 你收拾下自己吧 |
[08:53] | And then sit down. | 然后坐下 |
[08:59] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:01] | I am not going anywhere | 我哪都不去 |
[09:03] | without my son. | 没有我儿子不行 |
[09:05] | You don’t want me to take you to the police, | 你不要我带你去找警察 |
[09:07] | you say they’re in on it, fine. | 你说他们也是成员 好 |
[09:08] | But you need to tell me what the hell is going on here. | 但你得告诉我究竟是怎么回事 |
[09:12] | You used the word “cult.” | 你说”邪教” |
[09:14] | You said my wife was involved. | 你说我妻子也是其中一员 |
[09:16] | She is. | 她就是 |
[09:26] | Convince me. | 说服我 |
[09:29] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | -说真的吗 -对 真的 |
[09:31] | Convince you? | 说服你 |
[09:32] | What’s it gonna take, lady? | 要怎么才行 女士 |
[09:35] | How do you think we’ve been getting into your house? | 你以为我们是怎么进入你家的 |
[09:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:40] | Okay. Uh, like the night of the guinea pig. | 好吧 豚鼠的那晚 |
[09:43] | Ivy made sure the alarm at your house was off | 艾薇关掉了你家的警报 |
[09:45] | and that the door was unlocked, | 而且没锁门 |
[09:47] | and she texted us when you were a few blocks away. | 你只差几个街区时 她给我们发了短信 |
[09:50] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[09:52] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[09:54] | To make you crazy. | 让你发疯 |
[09:55] | Why would my own wife want to make me crazy? | 我妻子为什么要把我逼疯 |
[09:59] | You have to ask her that, but she wasn’t super thrilled | 你得问她了 但她不是很高兴 |
[10:01] | you voted for Jill Stein, I know that much. | 你投票给了吉尔·斯坦 这我知道 |
[10:03] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[10:05] | That’s not a reason. | 那叫什么原因 |
[10:06] | Maybe she just hates you, I don’t know. | 或许她就是恨你 我不知道 |
[10:09] | But you were just one project; we had a bunch. | 但你只是一个项目 我们有一堆呢 |
[10:12] | You know all those dead birds that you found on your lawn? | 你知道你草坪上的那些死鸟吗 |
[10:14] | We did that all over the city. | 我们在全城到处那么干 |
[10:16] | And there was nothing in those trucks. | 那些车根本没问题 |
[10:18] | They were water trucks. | 那只是水车 |
[10:20] | We killed the birds by poisoning our feeders. | 我们给饲料下毒 杀死了那些鸟 |
[10:23] | – Why? – To make people paranoid. | -为什么 -让大家疑神疑鬼 |
[10:26] | To scare them and to soften them up. | 吓唬他们 软化他们的态度 |
[10:28] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[10:31] | The takeover. | 夺权 |
[10:33] | This is insane. | 这简直疯了 |
[10:36] | I… am not insane. | 我 可没疯 |
[10:38] | This… this is insane. | 这 才是疯了 |
[10:42] | My wife is not in a fucking cult! | 我妻子才没加入什么邪教 |
[10:46] | Ivy’s not the type. She’s not a joiner. | 艾薇不是那种人 她不会加入这种东西 |
[10:48] | She hates all organized religion. | 她讨厌一切有组织宗教 |
[10:50] | She doesn’t believe in anything. | 她什么都不信 |
[10:52] | That’s kind of how it starts. | 就是那么开始的 |
[10:56] | If you already believed in something, | 如果你已经有信仰了 |
[10:57] | there wouldn’t be any room for him. | 他才不会有机可乘 |
[11:00] | Him? | 他 |
[11:03] | Him who? | 谁 |
[11:06] | This is Beverly Hope, | 这里是贝弗丽·霍普 |
[11:07] | coming to you from City Hall where any moment, | 来自市政厅的报道 稍后 |
[11:10] | candidates for city council will have their final opportunity | 市议会竞选人将拥有最后的机会 |
[11:13] | to address the terrified citizens of Brookfield Heights. | 向布鲁克菲尔德高地惊魂未定的居民们讲话 |
[11:16] | With the election days away, front-runner, Kai Anderson, | 选举即将到来 领跑者凯·安德森 |
[11:19] | – continues to soar in the polls, – There he is. | -继续在民调中表现不俗 -就是他 |
[11:21] | with an unprecedented 16-point lead. | 以前所未见的16个百分点领先 |
[11:24] | Oh, my God, I know him. | 天呐 我认识他 |
[11:26] | Not as well as he knows you. | 可不如他对你了解得多 |
[11:28] | He’s the one who got the protesters to leave that day. | 那天就是他赶走了抗议者 |
[11:31] | It’s because he paid them to be there. | 那是因为是他花钱让他们去的 |
[11:34] | – What? They’re, they’re all members of the cult? – No. | -什么 他们都是邪教的吗 -不是 |
[11:39] | You can’t just join it like it’s the AARP. | 这又不是美国退休者协会 能随便加人 |
[11:41] | He has to choose you. | 得他选择你 |
[11:47] | Who’s your favorite Housewife? | 你最喜欢的娇妻是谁 |
[11:49] | Oh, let me think, my favorite Housewife is probably… | 我想想 我最喜欢的娇妻大概是 |
[11:52] | I’d been in love with Harrison since I was ten, | 我从10岁就爱上哈里森了 |
[11:54] | but I never knew what love was until I met Kai. | 但遇到凯前 我从不知道爱是什么 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:06] | Is there anything you can’t do? | 你还有什么不会的吗 |
[12:08] | It’s not finished. | 还没画完呢 |
[12:10] | I still have to shade this in | 我还得做灰度处理 |
[12:11] | and add some definition here. | 增加这里的清晰度 |
[12:15] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[12:17] | It’s everything I ever wanted. | 正如我的期盼 |
[12:19] | You’re just being nice. | 你就是说客气话 |
[12:20] | I’m not. | 不是的 |
[12:24] | You’re incredible. | 你真了不起 |
[12:26] | You have blown my every expectation. | 你超越了我的一切期待 |
[12:28] | I know I’ve asked a lot. | 我知道我的要求很高 |
[12:31] | But a larva bee has to shed its skin to become the queen. | 但幼虫得脱皮才能成为蜂后 |
[12:35] | It can be painful, | 那过程很痛苦 |
[12:37] | but the dark must prevail to bring forth the light. | 但黑暗必须先占上风才能带来光明 |
[12:41] | And you… | 而你 |
[12:44] | burn brighter than anyone. | 比任何人都更耀眼 |
[12:47] | When Kai looked at me, | 凯看我时 |
[12:48] | it was better than a Xanny high. | 比嗑药还爽 |
[12:50] | It was better than sex. | 比做爱还爽 |
[12:51] | He made me feel special, | 他让我觉得特别 |
[12:53] | like we were the only two people in the world. | 就好像这世上只有我们两个 |
[12:56] | I’d been afraid for so long. | 好久以来我一直很怕 |
[12:58] | I’d built up a wall of Housewives and Drag Races | 我用《娇妻秀》和《变装比赛》筑起心墙 |
[13:01] | to anesthetize myself from all the shit in the world. | 让自己感觉不到世界的操蛋 |
[13:05] | But I hated feeling helpless. | 但我恨无助感 |
[13:07] | Hated myself for being so weak, | 恨自己那么无力 |
[13:10] | trapped by feminist expectations. | 被对女性的期待所困 |
[13:12] | Every day faced with the failure | 每一天 都要面对我的失败 |
[13:15] | that I wasn’t a successful boss bitch, | 我不是一个成功的老板娘 |
[13:17] | that I had no loving husband | 也没有爱我的丈夫 |
[13:19] | and 2.5 kids at home to bake a goddamn casserole for, | 也没有2.5个孩子 可以给他们做饭 |
[13:22] | that I was nowhere near having it all. | 我离这样的生活十万八千里 |
[13:26] | And this rage began to build and fester and burn, | 我的怒火慢慢积攒 溃烂 燃烧 |
[13:30] | until Kai finally set me free. | 直到凯终于释放了我 |
[13:38] | He made me feel invincible. | 他让我感觉无所不能 |
[13:42] | You almost cut his goddamn head off. | 你差点就把他的头砍下来了 |
[13:45] | You’re amazing. | 你太惊人了 |
[13:49] | Together we were unstoppable. | 我们携手无人能挡 |
[13:56] | I know I’ve asked a lot, | 我知道我的要求很高 |
[13:58] | but a larva bee has to shed its skin to become the queen. | 但幼虫得脱皮后才能成为蜂后 |
[14:02] | It can be painful, | 那过程很痛苦 |
[14:04] | but the dark must prevail to bring forth the light. | 但黑暗必须先占上风才能带来光明 |
[14:08] | And you, Ivy, | 而你 艾薇 |
[14:10] | burn brighter than anyone. | 比任何人都更耀眼 |
[14:24] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[14:26] | I’m leaving. | 我要走 |
[14:28] | I need you, Meadow. | 我需要你 梅朵 |
[14:29] | We are so close to getting everything we want. | 我们离大获全胜只差一步之遥 |
[14:32] | No, everything you want. | 不 都是你想要的 |
[14:34] | You are so full of shit. | 你真是满嘴谎话 |
[14:38] | I loved you. | 我之前那样爱你 |
[14:40] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[14:48] | Will you open your eyes? | 你能认清现实吗 |
[14:49] | I mean, seriously, is Kai the idiot? | 说真的 是凯傻 |
[14:52] | Or is it us for believing | 还是我们傻 |
[14:54] | that any of this shit was gonna work? | 居然相信他说的一切都能成真 |
[14:59] | Can I just ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[15:01] | When’s the last time a seat on the zoning board | 史上什么时候区区一个分区委员会的人 |
[15:04] | led to world domination? | 能控制世界 |
[15:06] | I mean, think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[15:07] | No one outside this Podunk town even knows who the hell you are. | 出了这个偏僻小镇没有一个人知道你是谁 |
[15:12] | The whole thing would be hilarious if it wasn’t so insane. | 整件事搞得这么疯狂 就是个笑话 |
[15:17] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[15:18] | I think it’s time to call the police. | 我觉得该报警了 |
[15:22] | Something terrible has happened to your wife. | 你妻子遭遇了很可怕的事 |
[15:38] | A cat goes missing, | 一只猫走失了 |
[15:40] | and there are posters plastered all over the city. | 整个城市都会贴满寻猫启事 |
[15:43] | But you, no one’s even noticed you’re gone. | 而你 甚至都没人发现你失踪了 |
[15:46] | No one gives a shit if you live or die. | 没人在意你是生是死 |
[15:55] | Leave us. | 让我们独处一会 |
[16:13] | You’re worthless. | 你毫无价值 |
[16:17] | You don’t exist. | 你都不曾存在 |
[16:25] | You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[16:38] | No regrets? | 不后悔吗 |
[16:40] | Fuck her. | 去她妈的 |
[16:43] | I’d be dead if you hadn’t found me. | 如果你没有发现我 我就已经死了 |
[16:46] | If the cops in this town won’t listen, | 如果这个镇子上的警察不相信你 |
[16:48] | we will go to the next town, | 我们就去下个镇子 |
[16:50] | – or to the FBI. – Oh, you don’t understand. | -或者去联调局 -你不明白 |
[16:52] | There is no one who can help us. | 没有人会帮助我们 |
[16:54] | No one will listen. You know that. | 没有人会相信我们 你知道的 |
[16:57] | There is only one way to stop him. | 要阻止他只有一个办法 |
[17:00] | We have to kill him. | 我们得杀了他 |
[17:09] | 2017年4月3日 市政府 市政厅辩论 | |
[17:10] | Friends! Please, please. | 朋友们 请听我说 听我说 |
[17:12] | The federal government is now run by people | 联邦政府现在的领导人 |
[17:15] | who believe, as I do, | 和我一样认为 |
[17:17] | that a real change has to happen on the local level! | 地方必须作出改变 |
[17:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:25] | Washington, D.C. is not gonna save you when the bogeyman comes. | 妖怪来了 华盛顿救不了你 |
[17:29] | And mark my words, he not only will come, | 听我说 怪物不仅会来 |
[17:32] | he has come to our little hamlet. | 他已经来过我们的小镇了 |
[17:33] | The monsters are here. | 这里有怪物 |
[17:35] | It’s time to be scared. | 我们该感到害怕 |
[17:37] | Bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[17:41] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 你说什么 女士 |
[17:42] | Could you stand up for all of us, please? | 你能站出来面对大家吗 |
[17:46] | And state your name. | 请说出你的名字 |
[17:47] | Sally Keffler. | 萨利·凯福勒 |
[17:49] | Ms. Keffler, you have a problem with something I’m saying. | 凯福勒女士 你不同意我的观点 |
[17:52] | I think you’re a snake oil salesman. | 我觉得你是个骗人的推销员 |
[17:55] | And not even a very good one. | 都算不上好推销员 |
[17:58] | So… | 这么说… |
[17:59] | there haven’t been a series of horrible murders | 上几个月并没有发生 |
[18:01] | over the past month or so, | 一系列恐怖谋杀案 |
[18:03] | including the brutal slaying of Councilman Chang. | 包括张议员被残忍杀害 |
[18:07] | – And I wasn’t beaten up by a gang of illegals. – Yeah. | -还有我被一帮非法移民殴打 -对 |
[18:10] | And Bob Thompson’s satanic murder | 邪恶的鲍勃·汤普森谋杀案 |
[18:12] | wasn’t broadcast on television. | 没有在电视上播出 |
[18:14] | Overall crime is down 14% from last year, | 总犯罪率和去年相比下降了14% |
[18:17] | and almost 30% from 1980. | 比1980年几乎下降了30% |
[18:21] | We need to get serious | 我们必须得严肃调查 |
[18:22] | about finding whoever’s responsible | 犯下你说的 |
[18:24] | for the crimes you’re talking about, but… | 这些罪案的凶手 但是… |
[18:27] | you’re just trying to make these people scared. | 你只是想让人们感到恐惧 |
[18:30] | You’re damn right I am. | 我就是在这么做 |
[18:31] | Scared is what is gonna keep them safe. | 心存恐惧才能让人们安全 |
[18:34] | Traditional conservative values. | 传统保守价值观 |
[18:36] | Conservative? You think you’re a conservative? | 保守 你觉得自己是个保守派吗 |
[18:39] | Yes, ma’am, I do. | 是的 女士 我是 |
[18:40] | My parents were Reaganites. | 我父母是里根主义者 |
[18:43] | I interviewed Barry Goldwater for my high school paper. | 我高中写论文的时候采访了巴里·戈德华特 |
[18:46] | I’ve seen conservatives up close; | 保守派我见得多了 |
[18:47] | you’re not a conservative. | 你才不是保守派 |
[18:49] | You’re a reactionary. | 你是个反动派 |
[18:51] | You use fear and the fantasy of a time that never was, | 你是在利用恐惧 以及人们 |
[18:56] | when people left their doors unlocked. | 虚无的夜不闭户的幻想 |
[18:59] | People like Mr. Anderson | 像安德森先生 |
[19:01] | and Trump are not the garbage. | 和特朗普这样的人并不是垃圾本身 |
[19:05] | They are the flies that the garbage has drawn. | 他们被垃圾吸引来的苍蝇 |
[19:09] | It’s time that we stop | 我们现在不应该 |
[19:10] | worrying about the flies | 再担心苍蝇了 |
[19:12] | and we start hauling away the garbage. | 而是要开始清理垃圾 |
[19:18] | I can no longer sit by | 我再也不会坐着 |
[19:20] | and let another candidacy of fear | 让一个利用恐惧的候选人 |
[19:22] | win another election, which is why | 赢下选举 这也是我 |
[19:25] | I am officially declaring my candidacy for city council. | 正式宣布竞选市议员的原因 |
[19:30] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[19:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:35] | I’m sorry. The deadline | 抱歉 提交参选 |
[19:36] | for submitting signatures and paperwork has passed. | 文件和签字的截止日期已经过了 |
[19:39] | The ballots have already been printed and it’s just me | 选票已经打印出来了 只有我 |
[19:41] | – and Mr. Leland on them. – I’m aware of that. | -和利兰先生竞选 -我知道 |
[19:43] | And that is why tomorrow, | 所以我明天 |
[19:45] | as soon as the county clerk’s office opens, | 郡守办公室一开门 |
[19:47] | I am filing a letter of intent | 就去提交请愿书 |
[19:49] | to officially declare my write-in candidacy. | 正式成为未列名候选人 |
[20:03] | – I look forward to it. – You’re gonna thank me for this one day. | -我很期待 -你总有一天会谢我的 |
[20:06] | A young man’s certainty is also his burden. | 年轻人的胸有成竹也正是他的负担累赘 |
[20:09] | I’m gonna relieve you of both. | 我会让你同时从两者中解脱出来的 |
[20:14] | Winter, I saw him last night. | 温特 我昨晚看到他了 |
[20:16] | He was voting. | 他在投票 |
[20:17] | 2016年11月9日 选举日后一天 | |
[20:19] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[20:20] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[20:22] | God, how can you say that? | 天啊 你怎么能这么说 |
[20:24] | I just told you, I saw him at the polling station. | 我告诉过你了 我在投票站看到他了 |
[20:27] | He cut off his own arm so he could vote. | 他为了投票砍下了自己的手臂 |
[20:30] | He was still bleeding. | 他还在流血 |
[20:32] | – We didn’t do that to him. – I’m shocked the police | -又不是我们砍的 -我很惊讶警察 |
[20:34] | haven’t come for us already. | 居然还没来找我们 |
[20:35] | I mean, we are going to jail. | 我们可能会坐牢的 |
[20:37] | God. | 天啊 |
[20:39] | I don’t want to miss seeing Ozzie grow up. | 我可不想错过看着奥兹长大 |
[20:43] | We’re not going to jail. | 我们不会坐牢的 |
[20:45] | You have to meet my brother. | 你得见见我哥 |
[20:46] | He can fix anything. | 他能解决所有问题 |
[20:49] | Not my president! | 不是我的总统 |
[20:52] | Not my president! | 不是我的总统 |
[20:59] | Kai. | 凯 |
[21:01] | Protests across the country. | 全国都在抗议 |
[21:04] | The sheep are afraid. | 羊群感到害怕了 |
[21:06] | They are bleating into the wind. | 他们在无谓地呼号 |
[21:08] | A day late and 74 electoral votes short. | 一天下来差了74票 |
[21:15] | You must be Ivy. | 你一定就是艾薇了 |
[21:18] | I need to speak with Ivy in private. | 我要私下跟艾薇聊聊 |
[21:23] | Wait. Winter, where are you… ? | 等等 温特 你要去 |
[21:25] | Don’t… | 别 |
[21:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:30] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[21:41] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么 |
[21:43] | The truth. | 真相 |
[21:46] | Here. | 来 |
[21:47] | Take my pinky. | 跟我拉钩 |
[21:50] | I’m not doing that. | 我才不要 |
[21:54] | What are you afraid of? | 你在怕什么 |
[21:57] | Are you afraid that the police will find out | 你是在怕警察会发现 |
[22:00] | what you and Winter did to that poor man? | 你和温特对那可怜人的所作所为吗 |
[22:02] | A kidnap victim who had to cut off his own hand? | 一个砍掉自己手的绑架受害者 |
[22:06] | His name was Gary. | 他叫盖里 |
[22:09] | And he only wanted to exercise his right | 他只想行使他作为一个 |
[22:10] | as a red-blooded American. | 热血的美国人的权利 |
[22:13] | So I helped him to go vote | 所以我在他应该 |
[22:14] | when he should’ve been in the hospital. | 待在医院时协助他前去投票 |
[22:17] | That’s where he is now. | 他现在在医院了 |
[22:19] | On a dopamine high from the win. | 正处于胜利的兴奋状态中 |
[22:24] | He’s gonna be back here with us soon, | 他很快就会回来跟我们一起 |
[22:25] | and do you want Gary to find out who’s responsible | 到时候你想让盖里知道谁应该 |
[22:29] | for what he’s lost? | 为他的损失负责吗 |
[22:48] | These are the rules. | 规矩如下 |
[22:50] | Once physical contact has been initiated, | 一旦发生身体接触 |
[22:53] | you’ve consented to answer all of my questions. | 就表示你同意回答我的所有问题 |
[22:55] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[22:56] | I want the brutal truth. | 我要残酷的真相 |
[22:59] | Every little drop. | 每一点每一滴 |
[23:03] | What fills your heart with dread? | 你的心在恐惧什么 |
[23:06] | Our new president. | 我们的新总统 |
[23:08] | No. | 不 |
[23:10] | I said “The truth.” | 我要的是真相 |
[23:11] | Go deeper. | 向深挖掘 |
[23:13] | There’s nothing more… | 没什么比… |
[23:14] | Don’t think! | 别想 |
[23:15] | What fills your dark heart with dread? | 你黑暗的内心 真正的恐惧是什么 |
[23:17] | The thought of laying in bed next to my wife. | 和我妻子同床共枕 我一想就怕 |
[23:25] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是真心的 |
[23:28] | When did you first start to hate her? | 你是从什么时候开始恨她的 |
[23:33] | At the happiest moment of my life. | 在我这辈子最幸福的时候 |
[23:36] | When my son Oz was born. | 我的儿子奥兹出生的时候 |
[23:39] | I wanted that pain. | 我想体会那种疼痛 |
[23:41] | I would have celebrated every contraction. | 每次宫缩都值得我庆祝 |
[23:45] | I wanted to be the one who carried our son in the womb. | 我想成为那个孕育了我们儿子的人 |
[23:48] | But I couldn’t, | 但我不能 |
[23:50] | because of my endometriosis, and… | 因为我有子宫内膜异位 而且… |
[23:53] | My breasts are leaking. I need to feed him. | 我都要漏奶了 我得喂他 |
[23:55] | …she never let me forget it. | …她总在提醒我这一点 |
[23:56] | Maybe you could pump and I could give him the bottle. | 你可以拿奶泵挤出来 我用瓶子喂他 |
[23:59] | He’s not gonna want a rubber nipple, sweetheart, | 亲爱的 他不会喜欢橡胶奶嘴的 |
[24:02] | not when he’s got the real thing, | 毕竟他可以直接吃奶 |
[24:03] | and don’t even think about formula. | 奶粉更是想都不要想 |
[24:05] | I’m not putting anything artificial in my baby. | 我不要喂我儿子吃任何人工的东西 |
[24:07] | She said “My baby,” | 她说”我儿子” |
[24:10] | like I was a stranger on the side. | 就像我是个袖手旁观的陌生人 |
[24:12] | I couldn’t even feed my son. | 我都不能喂自己的儿子 |
[24:14] | When was he weaned? | 他是什么时候断奶的 |
[24:15] | Three. | 三岁 |
[24:18] | She said it was good for his immune system. | 她说这样有利于他的免疫系统 |
[24:21] | She did it to make herself more important. | 她这样是为了让自己显得更重要 |
[24:26] | The giver of life. | 是她给了他生命 |
[24:28] | There is so much more. | 远不止这些 |
[24:31] | Her entitled, bullshit phobias. | 那些胡扯的恐惧症让她觉得理应被我照顾 |
[24:35] | The last straw was this election, | 大选是最后一击 |
[24:36] | when she voted for Jill Stein. | 她投给了吉尔·斯坦 |
[24:40] | I see before me an empty carcass | 我面前是一具被剥夺了幸福的 |
[24:43] | devoid of happiness. | 行尸走肉 |
[24:45] | She has sucked every bit of it out of your marrow. | 她敲骨吸髓 夺去了你的每一点幸福 |
[24:54] | But there’s hope. | 但还有希望 |
[24:56] | Would my young, hot sister | 我这位年轻火辣的妹妹 |
[24:59] | make you happy? | 能否让你开心 |
[25:04] | Only if I could have Oz as well. | 除非我能把奥兹一并带走 |
[25:08] | He’s the only reason I’m staying in my marriage, | 他是我维持这段婚姻的唯一原因 |
[25:10] | but I’d never get full custody if I were to leave Ally. | 但我离开艾丽的话 肯定没法弄到全权监护 |
[25:16] | Have you thought about murder? | 你想过杀人吗 |
[25:18] | No. | 没有 |
[25:20] | No, that’s insane. | 不 那简直是疯了 |
[25:21] | But you’ve wished her dead. | 但你希望她死掉 |
[25:25] | I… | 我… |
[25:26] | I’d never want Oz to go through that trauma. | 我永远不想让奥兹经受那种心理创伤 |
[25:30] | Well, then we’ll just have to make sure no court | 那我们就得设法让法院剥夺她的 |
[25:33] | ever grants her custody. | 监护权 |
[25:53] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[25:54] | Jesus, Ally, you okay? | 天啊 艾丽 你没事吧 |
[25:56] | Who’s that woman? | 她是谁 |
[25:57] | Just listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[25:59] | I need you to stay with her while I take care of something. | 我得去处理些事情 需要你跟她待一会 |
[26:01] | You can bill me for the hour. | 你可以按小时收费 |
[26:03] | I want to help you, Ally, | 我愿意帮助你 艾丽 |
[26:04] | but you have to tell me what’s going on. | 但你得告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[26:05] | Talk to her for ten minutes. She’ll tell you everything, | 跟她谈十分钟 她全都会告诉你 |
[26:08] | and you’ll know I’m not crazy. | 你就会明白我没疯 |
[26:09] | Document it. | 记下来 |
[26:11] | You are my expert witness. | 你是专家证人 |
[26:12] | Remember the work we’ve done together. | 你要记住我们的治疗成果 |
[26:13] | The fear, Allyson– | 艾丽森 别让恐惧… |
[26:15] | don’t let it win. | 支配你 |
[26:18] | Look me in the eyes and tell me this is fear. | 好好看着我的眼睛 你觉得这是恐惧吗 |
[26:24] | I’ll be back in two hours. | 我两小时之后回来 |
[26:56] | Yes! | 来了 |
[26:56] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[26:58] | My name is Ally Mayfair-Richards. | 我是艾丽·梅菲尔-理查德兹 |
[27:00] | I saw you on television. | 我在电视上见过你 |
[27:01] | Can I come in and speak to you for a second, please? | 我能进去跟你说几句话吗 |
[27:04] | It’s really late. | 已经很晚了 |
[27:05] | Yes, I know, and I’m sorry. | 是 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[27:06] | But it is urgent. | 但这是急事 |
[27:09] | I promise you I am not crazy. | 我向你保证 我没疯 |
[27:11] | I just… I don’t… I don’t really know where else to go. | 我只是… 不知道还能去哪儿 |
[27:15] | I own The Butchery on Main. | 我是大众肉铺的店主 |
[27:16] | Maybe you’ve been in there? | 也许你去过那里 |
[27:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:25] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[27:26] | You guys have the only real espresso in town. | 你们有镇上唯一真正的浓咖啡 |
[27:30] | Well, we-we import the beans from Italy. | 我们从意大利进口的咖啡豆 |
[27:34] | So, how can I be of service? | 有什么我能效劳的 |
[27:36] | You guys having trouble with the health board? | 你们和健康委员会有纠纷吗 |
[27:39] | Zoning? | 区委员会 |
[27:41] | I have to tell you right up front, I cannot be bought. | 我先说明 我不会被收买的 |
[27:43] | Even for real Italian espresso. | 即便是真正的意大利浓咖啡 |
[27:46] | There’s a cult in this city. | 我们城里有个邪教 |
[27:50] | The man running against you is the leader. | 你的竞选对手就是领导人 |
[27:53] | They are the ones responsible | 是他们策划了 |
[27:54] | for the murders and the black trucks | 这些谋杀 黑卡车 |
[27:56] | and all of the crazy, weird things that have been going on. | 和这些发生的疯狂怪异的事 |
[28:00] | He’s like a, a modern-day Charles Manson. | 他就像当今的查尔斯·曼森 |
[28:07] | I am telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[28:09] | I can prove it. | 我可以证明的 |
[28:12] | There is a girl who has escaped, | 有个女孩逃出来了 |
[28:15] | and she will tell you everything. | 她会告诉你一切 |
[28:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:26] | What’s your play here? | 你在玩什么花招 |
[28:28] | I am telling you, I am not crazy. | 我告诉你 我没疯 |
[28:30] | I have a witness. | 我有个证人 |
[28:31] | She escaped from them. | 她从他们那儿逃出来了 |
[28:34] | She will tell you everything– I promise. | 她会告诉你一切 我保证 |
[28:41] | Well, I’m not surprised. | 好吧 我没觉得惊讶 |
[28:43] | Hmm? This is the kind of shit that happens | 当父系社会受到了威胁 |
[28:45] | whenever the patriarchy is threatened. | 这种破事就会发生 |
[28:48] | Manson was a product of the ’60s– | 曼森是60年代的产物 |
[28:50] | women’s lib, the pill. | 女性解放运动 避孕药 |
[28:53] | Jim Jones, too. | 吉姆·琼斯也是 |
[28:55] | It’s no coincidence that Koresh went up against Janet Reno. | 考雷什对抗珍妮特·雷诺也不是什么巧合 |
[28:55] | 前者为大卫教末代教主 后者为美国前司法部长 | |
[28:59] | David Koresh came to be because of Janet Reno. | 大卫·考雷什的出现就是因为珍妮特·雷诺 |
[29:04] | Men are told their whole lives who they’re supposed to be, | 男人一辈子都被告知要成为怎样的人 |
[29:07] | so they never figure out who they really are. | 所以他们从不思考自己究竟是什么样的人 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry, are… | 不好意思 |
[29:11] | are you saying you believe me? | 你是相信我了吗 |
[29:14] | That kid that I’m running against is no good. | 我的竞选对手不是什么好东西 |
[29:19] | And every society | 每个选择用 |
[29:21] | that has ever chosen to lead with fear | 恐惧领导的社会 |
[29:23] | has undone itself. | 都会走向自我毁灭 |
[29:26] | He needs to be stomped, | 他需要被挫伤 |
[29:29] | humiliated. | 被侮辱 |
[29:31] | If even half of what you’re saying is true | 即便你说的有一半是真的 |
[29:33] | and it helps me win this election, | 有助于我赢得这次选举 |
[29:34] | then I’m willing to walk with you a while down this road. | 那我会愿意和你一起走这条路 |
[29:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:44] | You came to the right place. | 你来对地方了 |
[29:47] | Nothing shocks me. | 没什么能吓到我 |
[29:49] | I went to Berkeley. | 我上的是伯克利大学 |
[29:54] | We need to go talk to Meadow. | 我们得去跟梅朵谈谈 |
[29:56] | And she is…? | 她是 |
[29:57] | She is the girl who escaped. | 她是逃出来的女孩 |
[29:59] | I thought we could have a press conference or something. | 我觉得我们可以弄个记者招待会什么的 |
[30:03] | Get out and… | 出去并且 |
[30:07] | Oh, my God, it’s them. | 我的天 是他们 |
[30:10] | Stay calm. | 保持镇定 |
[30:34] | Please, one of you assholes make a move. | 你们这些混蛋 谁敢动一下 |
[30:39] | I’m desperate to make an example of someone. | 我很愿意杀鸡儆猴 |
[31:05] | You know what the problem is with you overeducated elites? | 你知道你们过度教育了的精英有什么问题吗 |
[31:10] | You overestimate your ability to control the world. | 你们高估了你们统治世界的能力 |
[31:13] | Killing me is not gonna stop the march of progress. | 杀了我不能阻止前进的步伐 |
[31:16] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:18] | But it’s still gonna feel so fucking good. | 但这感觉真是太棒了 |
[31:21] | This is a spasm in democracy! | 这只是民主制度的一次小倒退 |
[31:23] | You’re nothing but a passing fever. | 你不过是一场阵痛罢了 |
[31:25] | And you’re the last of the intellectuals. | 而你是最后一个知识分子 |
[31:28] | Knowing stuff has no value anymore. | 光知道些没用的东西 |
[31:31] | Not when the answer is in my back pocket | 不像我 答案就在我的口袋里 |
[31:32] | or sitting on my desk. | 或是已经放在桌上了 |
[31:35] | The youth has it figured out. | 年轻人已经想明白了 |
[31:37] | The future will be filled with beautiful idiots | 未来会由那些只想感觉的 |
[31:41] | who just want to feel. | 漂亮傻瓜填充 |
[31:44] | Facebook? | 脸书 |
[31:46] | You are old. | 你确实是老了 |
[31:49] | Can I please kill her? | 我能不能杀了她 |
[31:52] | No, no, Gary. Too sloppy. | 不 不 盖里 太草率了 |
[31:54] | We have to send a message with Sally | 我们得用萨利传递一个信息 |
[31:57] | that the world she knows is dead. | 就是她了解的世界已经死了 |
[32:01] | “Dear followers and friends, | 亲爱的追随者和朋友们 |
[32:05] | “Tonight, | 今晚 |
[32:07] | “After many long nights of careful thinking, | 在众多深思熟虑的夜晚后 |
[32:12] | “I have come to realize something, | 我明白了一些事 |
[32:15] | That the truths we have always held to be self-evident– | 我们一直坚持的真理是不言而喻的 |
[32:19] | all men are created equal, knowledge is power, | 那就是所有人生而平等 知识就是力量 |
[32:24] | Ask not what your country can do for you | 别问国家能为你做了什么 |
[32:27] | but what you can do for your country– | 而是问问你为国家做了什么 |
[32:31] | they are all bullshit. | 这些都是狗屎 |
[32:35] | The future will be guided | 未来将被错误地引导 |
[32:38] | by self-interest, | 被私利 |
[32:40] | self-promotion, | 被自我推销 |
[32:42] | and narcissism. | 和自我陶醉所引导 |
[32:46] | And that is a future I cannot stand. | 那样的未来 我不能忍受 |
[32:51] | And so this | 而这 |
[32:54] | is my suicide note. | 正是我自杀遗言 |
[32:56] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[32:58] | No, please. | 不 求你 |
[33:02] | Already getting some likes. | 已经有人点赞了 |
[33:03] | No one’s gonna believe any of that! | 没人会信的 |
[33:07] | Of course they will. | 他们当然会 |
[33:10] | It‘s on Facebook. | 已经发在脸书上了 |
[33:11] | No! No! God! | 不 不 上帝啊 |
[33:15] | Oh, no. No. | 不 不 |
[33:26] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[34:43] | I-Ivy? | 艾…艾薇 |
[34:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:04] | Jesus, where the hell have you been? | 老天爷啊 你去哪儿了 |
[35:06] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:06] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[35:08] | I was right about everything. | 我都是对的 |
[35:11] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[35:12] | She’s fucking dead. | 她真的死了 |
[35:14] | And Ivy… Ivy was with them. | 艾薇… 艾薇和他们一伙的 |
[35:17] | Who, Allyson? Who did they kill? | 谁 艾丽森 他们杀了谁 |
[35:18] | Who are “They”? | 你说的他们 是指谁 |
[35:19] | The cult. Didn’t you talk to Meadow? | 邪教 你没跟梅朵聊吗 |
[35:21] | Wh-Where is she? | 她… 她在哪儿 |
[35:24] | Where is she?! | 她在哪儿 |
[35:24] | Ally, she left. | 艾丽 她走了 |
[35:26] | What? | 什么 |
[35:27] | Ally, I did what you asked– I talked to her. | 艾丽 我照你说的跟她谈了 |
[35:33] | Ally is convinced you have information about people | 艾丽确信你有那些一直 |
[35:36] | who she believes have been terrorizing her. | 恐吓她的人的信息 |
[35:39] | That maybe you’re a victim of theirs as well. | 你也是那些人的受害者之一 |
[35:45] | Please, if you’re in danger… | 如果你身处险境… |
[35:47] | I can help you. | 我能帮助你 |
[35:57] | I’m not in danger. | 我没事 |
[35:58] | She didn’t say much, and she definitely | 她没说什么 她也完全 |
[36:00] | did not mention anything about a cult. | 没有提到邪教的事 |
[36:03] | She didn’t mention anything about a cult? | 她没提邪教的事吗 |
[36:08] | Why did you let her leave? | 那你为什么让她走了 |
[36:10] | I told you that I needed her here. | 我告诉过你 我需要她 |
[36:12] | You promised me. | 你也答应过我 |
[36:13] | She’s a grown woman, Allyson. | 她是个成年人了 艾丽森 |
[36:15] | She’s not my prisoner– she wanted to leave, | 她不是个犯人 她想离开 |
[36:17] | I had to let her go. | 我不得不让她走 |
[36:20] | I’m more concerned about you right now. | 我现在更担心的是你 |
[36:24] | I know… whatever you think you saw | 我知道 你觉得所有你看到的东西 |
[36:26] | is very real to you. | 对你而言都太过真实 |
[36:29] | There’s been a lot of violence on the news, | 新闻里有太多的暴力 |
[36:31] | on top of all of the stress that you’re under. | 那些东西远在你所承受的重压之上 |
[36:33] | I highly recommend you check yourself | 我建议你尽快 |
[36:35] | into an inpatient program before you do something | 接受入院治疗 以免你自己 |
[36:38] | that you cannot take back. | 做出后悔的事 |
[36:42] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[36:44] | Please, Ally. | 求你 艾丽 |
[36:46] | This will give you time to clear your head. | 这能让你有时间理清思绪 |
[36:50] | And it’ll look a lot better | 如果你主动采取迈出这一步 |
[36:52] | if you take this step voluntarily. | 情况会好很多 |
[37:07] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[37:13] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[37:15] | What an amazing turnout! | 出席的人可真多啊 |
[37:19] | Thank you for taking the time | 感谢你们抽出宝贵的时间 |
[37:20] | to be here with your fellow patriots. | 和你们的爱国同胞在一起 |
[37:23] | Give yourselves a hand! – | 来 为你们自己鼓鼓掌 |
[37:28] | Yeah. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:28] | 大量选民到场支持 城市议会候选人举行集会 | |
[37:31] | For those of you who don’t know, | 有些人可能还不知道这个消息 |
[37:32] | 大量选民到场支持大量选民到场 城市议会候选人举行集会 | |
[37:33] | my opponent, Sally Keffler, | 我的对手 萨利·凯福勒 |
[37:35] | tragically and unexpectedly committed suicide last night. | 极其意外而不幸地于昨晚自杀了 |
[37:39] | And while no one can truly understand the despair she felt, | 没有人能真正理解她所感受到的绝望 |
[37:42] | and with my deepest sympathies for her family, | 我也向她的家人致以我最深切的同情 |
[37:45] | I pledge to you | 我向你们保证 |
[37:45] | 大量选民到场支持 城市议会候选人举行集会 | |
[37:47] | that I will never desert you like she did. | 我永远不会像她那样抛弃你 |
[37:53] | Give me a close-up. | 来个特写 |
[37:55] | It takes courage to stand up for the truth. | 我们只有鼓起勇气才能面对真相 |
[37:55] | 大量选民到场支持 城市议会候选人举行集会 | |
[37:59] | This world is a scary place, | 这个世界满是恐怖 |
[38:01] | and there may be more dangers out there than I can foresee, | 也许未来还有更多我所未能预见的危险 |
[38:04] | but that’s why we need the strength of our convictions. | 所以我们才更需要信仰的力量 |
[38:09] | Fundamental truths we all know in our hearts. | 我们众所周知的永恒的真理 |
[38:14] | That we were better off before political correctness | 在政治正确剥夺我们的公共话语权之前 |
[38:16] | Meadow! | 梅朵 |
[38:17] | took over our public discourse. | 我们活得很好 |
[38:19] | How about we stand up for the rights of the majority? | 何不为大多数人的权力挺身而出 |
[38:22] | America for Americans! | 美国人拥有美国 |
[38:25] | – Excuse me. – We are the wall! | -请让让 -我们就是城墙 |
[38:27] | Meadow? Meadow, stop. | 梅朵 梅朵 停下 |
[38:29] | We are the wall! | 我们就是城墙 |
[38:31] | – We are the wall! – This election isn’t the end. | -我们就是城墙 -这场选举不是终点 |
[38:34] | – We are the wall… – It’s just the beginning. | -我们就是城墙 -只是开始 |
[38:37] | But it’s gonna take more than just talk. | 但光有空话不行 |
[38:39] | It’s gonna take passion and sacrifice! | 需要有热情和牺牲 |
[38:42] | I pledge to you– | 我向你们保证 |
[38:44] | – I am the promise! – Stop! | -我就是承诺 -住手 |
[39:11] | Down! | 快趴下 |
[39:12] | Meadow! | 梅朵 |
[39:15] | Meadow, stop! | 梅朵 住手 |
[39:16] | Stop! | 住手 |
[39:24] | Meadow,stop! | 梅朵 住手 |
[39:30] | Meadow, please. | 梅朵 求你了 |
[39:32] | Please, enough. Stop! | 求你了 够了 住手 |
[39:35] | Stop. | 住手 |
[39:36] | This is the face of true love. | 这就是真爱 |
[39:42] | Go. Move, move, move, move, move. | 走 上上上 |
[39:44] | – Drop the gun! – Drop it! Drop the gun! | -放下枪 -放下 放下枪 |
[39:56] | You don’t exist. | 你都不曾存在 |
[39:57] | You are nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[40:04] | In the eyes | 在这个 |
[40:06] | of the unenlightened world. | 未开化的世界眼里 |
[40:23] | But to me… | 但对我而言 |
[40:27] | you’re everything. | 你就是一切 |
[40:38] | You’re the only one who sees me, | 只有你能看到我 |
[40:41] | who’s not afraid to see the truth. | 不惧怕看到真相 |
[40:45] | You were right… | 你是对的 |
[40:48] | about all of it. | 全是对的 |
[40:50] | We have to accelerate our thinking, | 我们要加快思考 |
[40:52] | get the entire country to pay attention, | 让全世界注意到 |
[40:54] | elevate me to the national stage. | 让我走到国家的舞台 |
[40:58] | And only you… | 只有你 |
[41:01] | you can do that. | 你能做到 |
[41:06] | – Me? – You. | -我吗 -你 |
[41:08] | But how? | 但怎么做啊 |
[41:16] | I need to be… assassinated. | 我需要被… 刺杀 |
[41:23] | I can’t kill you. | 我不能杀你 |
[41:26] | You’ll try… and fail. | 你试图刺杀 但失败了 |
[41:29] | I’ll be shot, | 我会中枪 |
[41:31] | hospitalized, and then recover– | 送进医院 痊愈 |
[41:33] | stronger than ever. | 比之前更强大 |
[41:40] | We’re a Christian country. | 我们是一个基督教的国家 |
[41:44] | Everybody loves a resurrection. | 人人都爱死而复生 |
[41:55] | But before you do that, | 但在你动手之前 |
[41:58] | I need you to bear witness. | 我需要你指证 |
[42:00] | Which is why I’m sending you to Ally. | 所以我将你派给艾丽 |
[42:04] | You want me to lie to her? | 是让我对她说谎吗 |
[42:06] | No. I want you to tell the truth… | 不 我要你告诉她真相 |
[42:10] | about all of it. | 全部的真相 |
[42:12] | Because when it comes out of her mouth, | 因为从她嘴里说出来的话 |
[42:14] | that’s when the truth can hide in plain sight. | 真相才会隐于日光中 |
[42:19] | Nobody will believe what a crazy woman says. | 没人会相信一个疯女人的话 |
[42:24] | You’re the only one I can trust to do this. | 这件事我只信任你 |
[42:31] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[42:33] | Tell me, my love. | 说出来 我的爱人 |
[42:36] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[42:38] | I’ll crack under pressure. | 我会在压力下崩溃 |
[42:40] | No. | 不 |
[42:41] | I won’t be able to lie to the police. | 我没法对警察说谎 |
[42:42] | No. You won’t have to. | 不 你不必的 |
[42:46] | It’ll be our eternal secret. | 这会是我们永远的秘密 |
[42:48] | Our everlasting love. | 我们永恒的爱 |
[42:54] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[43:00] | Yes. | 明白 |
[43:13] | – Let’s go. – Come on. | -走吧 -快 |