时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | A severed head. | 被砍下的头 |
[00:05] | A brutal attack. | 残忍的袭击 |
[00:06] | People are being targeted. | 市民成为目标 |
[00:08] | Chem trucks are invading our neighborhood in the dead of the night. | 化学品车大晚上入侵我们的街道 |
[00:10] | Our own government is poisoning us. | 我们的政府在给我们下毒 |
[00:13] | What has happened to our great nation? | 我们伟大的国家是怎么了 |
[00:15] | Are our children safe? | 我们的孩子还安全吗 |
[00:17] | Is there a serial killer loose? | 现在是否有名在逃的连环杀手 |
[00:19] | Family members remain hopeful tonight | 梅朵·威尔顿的家人今晚 |
[00:22] | that Meadow Wilton will be found alive. | 仍对她平安归来抱有希望 |
[00:24] | But with crime on the rise, | 但随着犯罪率上涨 |
[00:26] | authorities are warning the public to stay inside. | 当局警告民众待在家中 |
[00:29] | Lock your doors. | 锁好门窗 |
[00:30] | This is Beverly Hope, | 我是贝弗丽·霍普 |
[00:31] | reporting to you from a neighborhood gripped in terror. | 在一个被恐惧包围的社区向您报道 |
[00:35] | Back to you, Bob. | 交回给你 鲍勃 |
[00:37] | What the hell is this shit? | 这是什么玩意 |
[00:39] | Crime is the lowest it’s been in years. | 犯罪率是近年来最低 |
[00:41] | The number of 911 calls have gone down. | 911报警电话减少了 |
[00:44] | There’s all sorts of goddamn holes in your stories. | 你的报道有各种漏洞 |
[00:47] | And how is it that you’re always the first one on the scene? | 而且你为什么总能第一个到达现场 |
[00:50] | I’m not revealing my sources. | 我不会泄露我的消息源的 |
[00:52] | My sources are telling me that you’re full of shit. | 我的消息源告诉我 你净是胡扯 |
[00:55] | I talked to the chief of police. | 我问过警察局长 |
[00:56] | He says it’s way too early to use the words “serial killer.” | 他说现在用”连环杀手”这个词还太早了 |
[00:59] | Make us look like we don’t know what the fuck we’re doing. | 这让我们显得非常没数 |
[01:02] | When do we work for the cops? | 我们什么时候为警察工作了 |
[01:04] | The public deserves to know the truth. | 公众有权知道真相 |
[01:06] | You’re scaring the shit out of people. | 你要把人都吓死了 |
[01:08] | Stop editorializing. | 别再发表你的主观看法了 |
[01:10] | Stop reporting fake news. | 别再报道假新闻了 |
[01:12] | And stop giving airtime to that nutjob | 而且别再报道那个竞选 |
[01:14] | who’s running for city council. | 市议会的疯子了 |
[01:16] | Nobody gives a shit about the zoning board. | 才没人在乎分区委员会呢 |
[01:18] | The world isn’t all about butterflies and puppy adoptions. | 世界并不全是蝴蝶和领养小狗 |
[01:22] | People would know that if you aired the tape | 如果你播放塞雷娜被杀的录像 |
[01:25] | of what happened to Serena. | 人们就会明白这点了 |
[01:26] | That’s not news. That’s sensationalism. | 那不是新闻 是哗众取宠 |
[01:29] | You sure there isn’t another reason | 你确定你不肯放出录像 |
[01:30] | you’re sitting on the tape, Bob? | 不是有别的原因吗 鲍勃 |
[01:33] | Well, her parents are suing us because we didn’t protect her, | 她父母起诉我们没有保护好她 |
[01:35] | but… they don’t need a visual. | 但他们不需要再看到经过了 |
[01:38] | Not to mention you were fucking their dumb-as-shit baby girl. | 更不用说你原本在跟他们的蠢货宝贝女儿上床了 |
[01:41] | You shut your goddamn mouth, Beverly. | 你给我闭嘴 贝弗丽 |
[01:46] | In fact, screw it. | 事实上 不管了 |
[01:49] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[01:51] | You sure you want to do that, Bob? | 你真想那么做吗 鲍勃 |
[01:54] | You sure you want to force me to call a press conference | 你确定要逼我召开新闻发布会 |
[01:56] | and talk about the many times I saw you | 说我多次看到你 |
[01:58] | sexually harassing the dead girl? | 性骚扰被杀的女孩 |
[02:05] | Get the fuck out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[02:09] | Have a nice day, Bob. | 祝你愉快 鲍勃 |
[02:15] | There’s no official polling for the city council race, | 市议会选举没有正式民调 |
[02:17] | so Kai asked me to do my own unscientific poll around town. | 所以凯让我在市内自己做非学术民调 |
[02:21] | Needless to say, voter awareness is pretty low. | 不用说 现在的选民知晓度很低 |
[02:23] | Most people don’t know about the special election | 大部分人不知道此次特别选举 |
[02:25] | or who is running | 也不知道有谁在参选 |
[02:26] | or what the city council even does. | 甚至不知道市议会是干什么的 |
[02:29] | Why are we even trying to win some stupid election? | 我们为什么要赢下这场破选举啊 |
[02:31] | Who cares if Kai’s on city council? | 谁在乎凯是不是市议会成员 |
[02:37] | Because the perception of credibility | 因为表面的可信度 |
[02:38] | leads to the perception of power. | 能带来表面的权力 |
[02:41] | Because people don’t follow experts anymore, | 因为人们不再追随专家了 |
[02:43] | they follow titles. | 而是追随名号 |
[02:44] | And when we get our shit together, | 等我们整顿好 |
[02:47] | and cause enough panic and fear, | 引发了足够的恐慌和恐惧后 |
[02:48] | the sheep are gonna turn to their leaders to save them. | 羊群会去求他们的领袖保护他们 |
[02:51] | And because city council | 还因为市议会 |
[02:52] | is the only goddamn election available… | 是唯一可以参加的选举 |
[02:56] | that leader is gonna have to be a goddamn city councilman. | 那个领袖 必须是个市议员 |
[03:02] | People aren’t scared enough. | 人们还不够害怕 |
[03:04] | You’d think a serial killer leaving smiley faces everywhere | 按说到处留下笑脸的连环杀手 |
[03:06] | would make people crap their drawers, | 应该让人吓坏了才对 |
[03:08] | but it’s pretty much business as usual. | 但一切还是如常 |
[03:10] | We need to make the murders scarier. | 我们得让凶案更吓人 |
[03:12] | Throw in some satanic stuff | 加入些撒旦崇拜元素 |
[03:13] | like that movie Paradise Lost I saw on HBO once. | 就像我有次在HBO看到的节目《失乐园》 |
[03:17] | It doesn’t matter if the devil himself | 就算是魔鬼本人 |
[03:18] | rises up from hell and starts killing people around here | 从地狱上来 开始到处杀人也没用 |
[03:22] | as long as no one sees him do it. | 要是没人看到他下手就没用 |
[03:25] | The world isn’t “tell me,” It’s “show me.” | 这世界不听人说 而是要看到 |
[03:27] | People aren’t scared because they haven’t seen the goddamn clowns. | 人们不怕 是因为他们还没看到那些小丑 |
[03:31] | We are pulling off the cinematic Clockwork Orange shit, | 我们做的事能堪比《发条橙》了 |
[03:35] | and it’s like we’re putting on a show for ourselves. | 却好像是只演给了我们自己看 |
[03:38] | You’re the one who couldn’t get your boss | 是你没能说服你老板 |
[03:40] | to air the Serena tape. | 播出塞雷娜的录像带 |
[03:42] | That was a work of art, man. | 那可是艺术 |
[03:44] | He’ll never air it. | 他绝不会播的 |
[03:46] | And he’s beginning to catch on | 而且他开始发现 |
[03:47] | that my impartiality as a reporter… | 我作为记者的不偏不倚 |
[03:51] | might be compromised. | 可能已经出了问题 |
[03:56] | Well… | 那么 |
[03:57] | then I guess we’re just gonna have to kill Bob. | 我们只能杀了鲍勃了 |
[04:01] | In the most horrible, | 以最可怕 |
[04:03] | satanic way possible. | 最撒旦崇拜的方式 |
[04:06] | And you’re gonna film it. | 你要拍下来 |
[04:09] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[04:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:13] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[06:22] | I woke up and saw | 我醒来时看到 |
[06:23] | that I scratched myself raw. | 我把自己都挠破了 |
[06:28] | Black bugs. | 黑虫子 |
[06:29] | – That’s never happened before. – No. | -这是新情况啊 -是的 |
[06:32] | I’ve always been afraid of… | 我一直害怕 |
[06:36] | …the holes. | 洞 |
[06:39] | But this time… | 但这次 |
[06:41] | …the holes were on my skin, and… | 那些洞就在我的皮肤上 |
[06:43] | This isn’t a surprise to me. | 我并不意外 |
[06:45] | Your trypophobia isn’t simply a biological revulsion. | 你的密集恐惧症并非只是一种生理的厌恶 |
[06:48] | It’s deeply rooted in your subconscious. | 它是深植于你潜意识中的 |
[06:52] | You’re afraid of falling into the darkness of your life. | 你害怕落入你生活的黑暗之中 |
[06:56] | Metaphorically, the holes were created | 比喻上讲 那些洞是由 |
[06:57] | by everything that’s happened. | 发生的一切造成的 |
[06:59] | Ally, you’ve been through a lot. | 艾丽 你遭遇了很多事 |
[07:02] | Oh… God. | 天呐 |
[07:05] | When Ivy took Oz… | 艾薇带走奥兹时 |
[07:09] | I thought it would be hard. | 我以为会很难 |
[07:13] | But it’s been unbearable. | 但简直难以忍受 |
[07:16] | I realized I have a biological need to see my son. | 我意识到我有见我儿子的生理需要 |
[07:20] | Every day. | 每天都是 |
[07:26] | And when I couldn’t, it was… | 我见不到他 |
[07:29] | it was another hole I couldn’t fill. | 那又是一个我无法填补的洞 |
[07:34] | And I’m heartbroken. | 我心都碎了 |
[07:37] | And angry. | 又生气 |
[07:39] | And not just at her, but at me. | 不仅是气她 还气我自己 |
[07:42] | For letting this happen. | 居然让这种事发生了 |
[07:47] | For… | 还有 |
[07:50] | being tempted. | 受了诱惑 |
[07:53] | I’m so glad to hear you say that. | 我很高兴听到你这么说 |
[07:55] | You’re taking some responsibility. | 你在承担责任 |
[07:56] | That is the first step to conquering any fear, | 这是战胜任何恐惧的第一步 |
[07:59] | because it’s up to you to pull yourself out. | 因为你得靠自己把自己拽出来 |
[08:01] | Yeah, well, she’s clearly not gonna help me. | 是啊 她显然是不会帮我了 |
[08:06] | She’s made it so I have to stay in that house alone. | 她让我不得不一个人待在那栋房子里 |
[08:10] | By myself. | 我一个人 |
[08:14] | A house that was marked by a serial killer. | 那栋房子被连环杀手标记了 |
[08:18] | They told me that I would have police protection. | 他们说会给我安排警方保护 |
[08:23] | I have seen one police car | 我三天里就看到 |
[08:25] | drive by in three days. | 一辆警车开过 |
[08:27] | Is there any way that you can stay in a hotel? | 你不能去酒店住吗 |
[08:32] | Ivy canceled all the credit cards. | 艾薇取消了所有信用卡 |
[08:35] | Everything I have is tied up in the restaurant. | 我的钱都绑在餐馆 |
[08:37] | I own the building, which means I’m strapped for cash | 那房子是我的 所以我没有现金 |
[08:40] | until I sell. | 除非我卖房 |
[08:43] | I mean, I have enough to live. | 我的钱够生活 |
[08:45] | Barely. | 勉强吧 |
[08:50] | It was like she prepared. | 就好像她早准备好了 |
[08:57] | She closed down everything… | 她关闭了一切 |
[08:59] | so fast. | 动作那么快 |
[09:01] | Did you have any idea that your relationship with Ivy | 你之前发觉你和艾薇的关系 |
[09:04] | might be tenuous? | 有些紧张吗 |
[09:24] | – I’m tired. – I know. | -我累了 -我知道 |
[09:28] | I know you’ve been working hard. | 我知道你最近工作很卖力 |
[09:31] | Yeah, we… | 是啊 |
[09:32] | we had three cancellations tonight. | 今晚有三个人取消了预约 |
[09:34] | On a slow night, that’s the profit margin. | 在生意不好的时候 这就是全部利润了 |
[09:36] | Do you know that? Three tables. | 知道吗 三桌 |
[09:39] | We are digging ourselves into a hole, financially. | 我们在经济上越走越窄 |
[09:44] | I have a surprise for you. | 我给你准备了惊喜 |
[09:51] | Whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[09:51] | – we can’t afford it. – Open it. | -我们买不起的 -打开嘛 |
[09:54] | Come on. | 打开嘛 |
[10:04] | Jesus, Ally. | 天呐 艾丽 |
[10:06] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么想的啊 |
[10:08] | I was thinking that we might have fun. | 我想的是我们可以开心一下 |
[10:12] | Like a happy, loving couple. | 像一对幸福有爱的伴侣那样 |
[10:14] | I was thinking that you might give a shit. | 我想的是 你或许会在乎 |
[10:19] | I thought it was because of the election. | 我以为是因为选举的事 |
[10:22] | But now I don’t know. | 但现在我不确定了 |
[10:25] | Every little piece of my life has fallen apart. | 我的生活在一片片崩溃 |
[10:28] | Can I make a suggestion? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[10:30] | You can only work on things | 你只能在那些 |
[10:31] | that you are personally in control of. | 你本人有控制的事上努力 |
[10:34] | Ivy’s out of the question. | 艾薇不在其中 |
[10:37] | What can we do that will help you today? | 我们今天能做点什么帮你 |
[10:41] | Ivy convinced a judge to allow | 艾薇说服一名法官只允许我 |
[10:43] | only supervised visits with Oz. | 在有监督情况下见奥兹 |
[10:45] | And I was so nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[10:47] | I didn’t even know how to act naturally. | 我都不知道该如何表现自然 |
[10:49] | You know what, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[10:51] | I brought you something from home. | 我从家里给你带了样东西来 |
[10:54] | So you aren’t stuck scribbling your masterpieces | 这样你就不会只能在酒店餐巾上 |
[10:57] | on hotel napkins. | 画你的杰作了 |
[10:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:02] | Do you have any favorite things you like drawing these days? | 你现在有什么最喜欢画的东西吗 |
[11:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:08] | Ooh, I know. | 我知道了 |
[11:10] | You used to be obsessed with pirates. | 你以前很喜欢海盗的 |
[11:12] | Maybe you can draw me one. | 或许你可以给我画一个 |
[11:16] | I remember when you were little, and… | 我记得你小时候 |
[11:19] | you’d make me put on that eyepatch. | 你会逼我戴上眼罩 |
[11:21] | Do you remember? | 记得吗 |
[11:23] | And I’d chase you around the house, and… | 我还在家里追你 |
[11:26] | you’d wave your plastic sword at me and I’d be like, | 你冲我挥舞你的塑料剑 我会说 |
[11:28] | “Aye, aye, Captain Ozymandius, | “好啊 奥兹门德斯船长 |
[11:30] | who shall walk the plank today?” | 今天谁去走跳板” |
[11:35] | Mama, | 妈妈 |
[11:36] | you’re being weird. | 你好奇怪 |
[11:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:44] | I need you to help me not lose my son. | 我需要你帮我不失去我儿子 |
[11:51] | – Did you eat? – Yeah, we had pizza. | -你吃东西了吗 -嗯 我们吃了披萨 |
[11:54] | Is it okay if I watch Guardians of the Galaxy with Jeremy? | 我可以跟杰瑞米一起看《银河护卫队》吗 |
[11:57] | There’s some cussing. | 里面有些脏话 |
[11:58] | What does Jeremy’s mom say? | 杰瑞米的妈妈怎么说 |
[12:00] | She says, “Fine.” | 她说可以 |
[12:01] | Okay. Don’t stay up too late. | 好吧 别待到太晚 |
[12:03] | And you listen to what Jeremy’s mom says. | 而且要听杰瑞米妈妈的话 |
[12:06] | And I will see you tomorrow. | 我明天去接你 |
[12:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:08] | Love you, too, Mom. Bye. | 我也爱你 妈妈 再见 |
[12:11] | So, he seems okay. | 他好像还行 |
[12:13] | He gets to sleep over at Jeremy’s house on a school night. | 他可以在上学的日子里去杰瑞米家过夜 |
[12:16] | And he loves being at the motel. | 他喜欢住酒店 |
[12:19] | Vending machines. | 自动贩售机 |
[12:21] | No, Oz is great. | 不 奥兹很好的 |
[12:24] | Has he asked about Ally? | 他问起艾丽了吗 |
[12:28] | In a way. | 算是吧 |
[12:30] | He wanted to know if you were gonna be his third mom. | 他想知道 你会不会成为他的第三个妈妈 |
[12:35] | I’m sorry he had to be the one to find the video, Ivy, | 我很抱歉是他发现了视频 艾薇 |
[12:37] | but it had to be that way. | 但只能如此 |
[12:39] | I get how this works, | 我理解这些 |
[12:41] | what needs to be done, and I’ve been doing it, haven’t I? | 我知道需要做什么 我不都做了吗 |
[12:45] | It’s just… things are about to get really real. | 只是 接下来要动真格的了 |
[12:48] | This isn’t knitting a pink pussy hat | 这可不像织一顶粉帽子 |
[12:50] | and marching with a clever sign. | 举着妙语标牌游行 |
[12:52] | This is radical action. | 这是很激进的行动 |
[12:54] | Radicals are the only people | 只有激进派 |
[12:56] | who’ve ever gotten anything done. | 才能真正成事 |
[12:58] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[13:00] | I hate this country. | 我恨这个国家 |
[13:02] | What it’s become. | 它如今的样子 |
[13:04] | I hate my fucking wife for letting it happen. | 我恨我老婆纵容事情变成了这样 |
[13:07] | The only thing I love right now is my son, | 我现在唯一爱的 就是我儿子 |
[13:09] | and I will do whatever it takes | 我会不惜一切 |
[13:11] | to make the world a better place for him, | 让他生活的世界变得更好 |
[13:13] | even if it means burning it all down. | 哪怕是要把它烧成灰烬 |
[13:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:20] | Then you’ll do great. | 那你会很棒的 |
[13:23] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[13:24] | Make a right there. | 就停在那里 |
[13:29] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[13:31] | Here, use this phone. | 给 用这部手机 |
[13:32] | It’s top-rated for low light photography. | 三流摄影的最佳工具 |
[13:34] | And, remember, on the kill shot, | 记住 杀人的那一击 |
[13:37] | everybody chant “Ave Satanas.” | 大家都要念”撒旦万岁” |
[13:42] | Wouldn’t it be better if we said “Hail Satan” in English? | 我们用英语喊”撒旦万岁”不是更好吗 |
[13:44] | So that people understand. | 那样人们还能听懂 |
[13:47] | Not that I ever feel the need to explain myself, | 我虽然从不觉得需要解释什么 |
[13:49] | but it’s about spreading terror. | 但重点是散播恐惧 |
[13:52] | Latin is inherently scary. | 拉丁语本就有恐怖的效果 |
[13:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:51] | What? | 什么 |
[15:05] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[15:06] | I-I have money. | 我有钱 |
[15:07] | That’s not gonna help you now. | 钱现在帮不了你 |
[15:09] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[15:22] | You gonna kill me? | 你们要杀我吗 |
[15:24] | Ave Satanas. | 撒旦万岁 |
[15:26] | Ave Satanas. | 撒旦万岁 |
[15:29] | No one will take care of it! | 没人能照顾它了 |
[15:32] | What? | 什么 |
[15:34] | I have a gimp in the attic! | 我阁楼里有个性奴 |
[15:40] | – No more talk. – No! | -别再说话了 -不 |
[16:12] | Now I’ve seen it all. | 现在我明白了 |
[16:15] | What are we gonna do with that? | 我们拿他怎么办 |
[16:22] | Kill the gimp. | 杀了这东西 |
[16:24] | He doesn’t even know we’re here. | 他都不知道我们来了 |
[16:25] | He can’t see us or hear us. | 他看不 也听不到我们 |
[16:28] | If it can’t hurt us, | 如果他不能伤害我们 |
[16:29] | I vote we cut it down and let it go. | 我说我们把他放下来 让他走 |
[16:32] | We don’t take votes. | 这不是民主选举 |
[17:13] | It’s different when you see it in person. | 亲眼看到感觉不一样 |
[17:32] | No! | 不 |
[17:34] | Get him. | 把住他 |
[17:40] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[17:45] | Just like I thought, | 我猜也是 |
[17:47] | all show and no substance. | 华而不实 |
[17:52] | Ave Satanas. | 撒旦万岁 |
[17:55] | Ave Satanas. | 撒旦万岁 |
[17:59] | Ave Satanas. | 撒旦万岁 |
[18:11] | Ave Satanas. | 撒旦万岁 |
[18:15] | Ave Satanas. | 撒旦万岁 |
[18:18] | Ave Satanas. | 撒旦万岁 |
[18:22] | Ave Satanas. | 撒旦万岁 |
[18:32] | Get that thing off my face. | 把那玩意从我脸上拿开 |
[18:45] | Ave Satanas, motherfucker. | 撒旦万岁 混蛋 |
[18:53] | This is Beverly Hope, | 我是贝弗丽·霍普 |
[18:55] | first on the scene. | 最先到达现场 |
[18:56] | It is with a heavy heart I report | 我怀着沉重的心情报道 |
[18:58] | that Channel 7’s own Bob Thompson | 我们7频道的鲍勃·汤普森 |
[19:01] | is the latest victim in the string of unsolved murders | 成了近几周来震惊了社区的一连串 |
[19:03] | that have rocked our community in recent weeks. | 未解凶杀案的最新被害人 |
[19:07] | Details of previous incidents have been sparse, | 之前事件的细节一直不明 |
[19:10] | left to speculation and hearsay. | 因此人们纷纷猜测 议论 |
[19:12] | But tonight I received an e-mail | 但今晚 我接到了一份电邮 |
[19:14] | containing exclusive footage of the murder as it happened. | 其中有独家的凶杀现场视频 |
[19:18] | If you are squeamish, please change the channel now. | 如果你容易恶心 还是换台吧 |
[19:21] | I am warning you. | 警官观众 |
[19:22] | – This video is extremely disturbing. – Ave Satanas. | -这段视频 让人十分不安 -撒旦万岁 |
[19:34] | The other night with Bob and that gimp, | 那天 鲍勃和那个性奴的事 |
[19:37] | you notice anything bothersome? | 你注意到什么令人不安的地方了吗 |
[19:45] | That action could’ve gone more smoothly. | 那次行动本可以更顺利的 |
[19:49] | I didn’t expect a woman who deals with dead flesh all day | 我没想到一个成天面对死肉的女人 |
[19:51] | to be quite so squeamish. | 还那么容易吐 |
[19:52] | No. | 不 |
[19:56] | That was Ivy’s first time at the dance. I don’t mean her. | 那是艾薇第一次参加 我指的不是她 |
[19:59] | Honestly, you were the only one that impressed me. | 老实说 你是唯一令我惊叹的人 |
[20:04] | All the others, they… | 其他人 他们 |
[20:07] | all ask too many questions. | 都问太多问题了 |
[20:09] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[20:11] | But we can bring them to heel if we go after the weak link. | 但我们如果攻击薄弱环节 就能让他们老实了 |
[20:19] | Oh, shit, this thing’s heavy. | 该死 这玩意好重 |
[20:21] | Stop whining. | 别抱怨了 |
[20:22] | You usually have, like, six guys to carry one of these. | 这玩意一般是六个人一起搬的 |
[20:25] | That’s when there’s a body in it. | 那是里面有尸体的时候 |
[20:26] | Bend at your knees. | 弯膝盖 |
[20:37] | They aren’t spaced out equally. | 放得不平衡 |
[20:38] | Move the one on the left a foot towards the doors. | 左边那个往门那边搬一英尺 |
[20:41] | You really think the thing that’s gonna upset these people | 你真觉得他们人都快进棺材了 |
[20:42] | is the asymmetry of the coffins we’re about to put ’em in? | 还会管它们对不对称吗 |
[20:44] | It’s not them you should be worried about upsetting. | 你要担心的不是他们 |
[20:46] | Kai says they just left Vincent’s office. | 凯说他们刚离开文森特的办公室 |
[20:48] | We got 12 minutes. We got to get into position. | 我们还有12分钟 我们得快点就位 |
[20:51] | Meadow?! | 梅朵 |
[20:56] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[20:59] | Don’t you touch her! | 不许你碰她 |
[21:00] | Don’t you… | 不许你 |
[21:02] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[21:17] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[21:17] | Just tell us what you want… | 告诉我们你们想要什么 |
[21:20] | Christ, how long are we gonna leave them in there?! | 天 我们要关他们多久 |
[21:23] | Oh, really? You want to go against the man | 真的吗 你难道想违背 |
[21:24] | who gave us our lives back? | 给予我们重生之人的指令 |
[21:26] | No. No, of course not. I’m sorry. | 不 当然不想 抱歉 |
[21:29] | She’s right, man. This is messed up. | 她说得对 这简直太操蛋了 |
[21:31] | Like, next level twisted. We should let ’em out of there. | 不是一般的变态 我们应该让他们出来 |
[21:34] | You wanted to make the news. | 想要搞个大新闻 |
[21:35] | Stop being a bitch. | 就别畏首畏尾的 |
[21:39] | His weakness is a cancer. | 他的软弱就是癌症 |
[21:42] | Then we need to cut it out. | 我们得把它根除 |
[24:46] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[24:49] | Help me, please. | 请救救我 |
[25:27] | You have reached the 911 dispatch center. | 这里是911调度中心 |
[25:29] | We are experiencing an unusually high volume of calls. | 我们现在电话线路极度繁忙 |
[25:32] | Please stay on the line. An operator will be with you | 请不要挂断 接待员会尽快 |
[25:35] | – as soon as possible. – Come on, come on, come on. | -接听您的电话 -快点 快点 快点 |
[25:36] | – Please stay on the line. – Oh, shit. | -请不要挂断 -见鬼 |
[25:47] | You shouldn’t be calling me, Ally. | 你不应该打电话给我的 艾丽 |
[25:48] | Ivy. Ivy. I need you to come to the house. | 艾薇 艾薇 我需要你过来 |
[25:53] | I need you to come to the house. He’s gonna kill her. | 我需要你过来 他要杀她 |
[25:55] | – What the hell are you talking about now? – Meadow. | -你到底在说什么 -梅朵 |
[25:57] | – What? – Just listen to me, goddamn it! | -什么 -听我说 天啊 |
[26:00] | There is a hole, and he put her in it. | 有一个坑 他把她丢在里面 |
[26:02] | Holes again? | 又是洞吗 |
[26:04] | I can’t deal with this shit, Ally. | 我受不了这些了 艾丽 |
[26:11] | Ally, what’s going on? | 艾丽 发生什么了 |
[26:13] | Someone’s at the front door, and I think he’s gonna kill me. | 有人在前门 我觉得他想杀了我 |
[26:16] | Hang up and call 911 now! | 快挂了电话 报警 |
[26:22] | Ally? Ally, what’s going on?! | 艾丽 艾丽 怎么回事 |
[26:24] | No, I think he left. | 我觉得他走了 |
[26:31] | Please, Ally, please. Please help me. | 求你了 艾丽 请帮帮我 |
[26:34] | They’re coming for me. Please. | 他们找上我了 求你了 |
[26:37] | Please. Please. The police are on their way. | 但愿 但愿警察已经在来的路上了 |
[26:41] | Please. The police are on their way to… | 警察一定已经在来的路上了 |
[26:43] | It’s a cult, Ally. | 这是个邪教 艾丽 |
[26:45] | It’s a sick cult, and everyone’s in it. | 这是个邪恶的组织 每个人都在其中 |
[26:48] | The police, my husband, your baby-sitter. | 警察 我丈夫 你的保姆 |
[26:51] | Your wife! No, no. Please! | 你的妻子 不要 求你了 |
[26:54] | Please! No! | 求你了 不要 |
[27:01] | Ally? | 艾丽 |
[27:04] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[27:17] | Wait. One more. One more? | 等等 再来一个 再来 |
[27:23] | Where’s Meadow? | 梅朵在哪里 |
[27:25] | She’s with a friend. | 她和朋友在一起 |
[27:30] | Is this meeting gonna be long? | 这次讨论会花很长时间吗 |
[27:31] | I have to call the baby-sitter. | 我得打电话给保姆 |
[27:33] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[27:34] | He sounded weird when I talked to him. | 我跟他谈的时候 他口气很怪 |
[27:38] | Weird or… singular, as in one-of-a-kind? | 怪异还是 非凡 或者说独一无二 |
[27:45] | Winter, tell them the good news. | 温特 把好消息告诉他们 |
[27:47] | I just did a new straw poll. | 我刚重新做了次民意调查 |
[27:49] | Ever since the clowns made their debut on the news, | 自从小丑在新闻中登台亮相 |
[27:51] | we’re up ten points. | 我们的支持率上升了10个点 |
[27:53] | Kai’s ahead of all the other candidates. | 现在凯领先其他的候选人 |
[27:55] | Yeah. | 漂亮 |
[28:01] | Am I happy? | 我高兴吗 |
[28:04] | It’s an amazing achievement. | 这是一次惊人的成就 |
[28:06] | We made the biggest jump in the shortest time ever | 我们在最短的时间里 完成了 |
[28:08] | in the history of the polls. | 民调史上最大的飞越 |
[28:14] | Is it enough? | 这就够了吗 |
[28:17] | Not even close. | 远远不够 |
[28:21] | Because unless I get more than 50% of the votes next week, | 因为除非我在下周得到超过50%的选票 |
[28:23] | there’s going to be a run-off. | 否则就要进行决选 |
[28:26] | And I’m not doing a fucking run-off! | 我才不要参加决选 |
[28:33] | Now, I’ve started to think about how far we’ve come. | 现在 我开始思考我们已经走了多远 |
[28:38] | We’ve done some great shit together, | 我们一起干了许多大事 |
[28:40] | and we’re gonna keep doing it. | 我们还要继续下去 |
[28:42] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -说得对 |
[28:44] | But I feel… | 但我感到了 |
[28:46] | resistance. | 抵抗 |
[28:48] | I feel… | 我感到 |
[28:52] | dissension… in the ranks. | 队伍里 有异议 |
[29:02] | If we’re going to win, | 如果我们想赢 |
[29:05] | we can’t close our eyes to the problem. | 就不能对问题视而不见 |
[29:08] | We need to be strong, and vigilant! | 我们需要坚强而警觉 |
[29:11] | – And ruthless! – Yeah! | -且残酷无情 -没错 |
[29:19] | Now come on. | 来吧 |
[29:22] | We’re going to take care of a problem right now. | 我们现在就有个问题要解决 |
[29:37] | We have an opportunity to ascend to greatness. | 我们有机会成就伟大的事业 |
[29:41] | But a group is only as strong as its weakest link. | 但团队是由最弱的一环所决定的 |
[29:46] | You got to be fucking kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[29:48] | RJ’s one of us. | RJ是我们中的一员 |
[29:50] | He’s an anchor, | 他就像是个船锚 |
[29:50] | and he’ll bring us down to the bottom. | 会把我们都拉到海底 |
[29:52] | We need to sack up and admit we were wrong. | 我们得鼓起勇气做些什么 承认我们看走眼了 |
[29:56] | He should have never been a part of this. | 他真不应该参与这些 |
[29:58] | RJ will turn on us the minute | 只要他离开我们的视线 |
[30:01] | we take our eyes off of him. | RJ就会背叛我们 |
[30:04] | He knows who we are. | 他知道我们是谁 |
[30:05] | All it takes is one phone call. | 一个电话就能举报我们 |
[30:07] | He’s complicit. He was there at the murders. | 他是共犯 我们杀人的时候他在场 |
[30:09] | No, he’ll testify against us for immunity. | 不 他会为了豁免权而指证我们 |
[30:13] | Beverly… | 贝弗丽 |
[30:15] | you know him better than we do. | 你比我们都了解他 |
[30:16] | You saw him with the gimp. | 你看见他对那个性奴的态度了 |
[30:20] | He’s never one to do the hard thing. | 他从来都狠不下心 |
[30:32] | Kai, don’t. | 凯 别这样 |
[30:41] | If I remember correctly, Ivy, | 艾薇 如果我没记错 |
[30:43] | you ran away before we killed Bob. | 我们杀鲍勃之前 你跑了 |
[30:46] | That showed an appalling | 这种缺乏团结的表现 |
[30:47] | lack of solidarity. | 真是可怕 |
[30:53] | You can make it up to us and be the first. | 你可以第一个动手 弥补你的过失 |
[30:57] | The world record | 往人脑袋里 |
[30:59] | for nails in the head before death | 钉钉子而不死的世界纪录是 |
[31:01] | is 13. | 13个 |
[31:07] | We’ll take turns. | 我们轮流来 |
[31:08] | Please, Kai. | 求你了 凯 |
[31:09] | If that insults your delicate sensibilities… | 如果这让你娇弱的感官觉得不舒服 |
[31:14] | pick the right spot | 就找准要害 |
[31:16] | and put him out of his misery with one nail. | 一钉结果了他 |
[31:19] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[31:21] | Are you with us… | 你是站在我们这边 |
[31:23] | or are you against us? | 还是站在我们 |
[31:26] | And all that we stand for? | 以及我们所代表的一切的对立面 |
[31:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:57] | You have to put it right up against his head | 你得把枪抵在他脑袋上 |
[31:58] | or it won’t work. | 不然没用的 |
[32:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:18] | Next. | 下一位 |
[33:21] | We could go another round and try for a world record. | 我们可以再来一轮 挑战一下世界纪录 |
[33:27] | But I think we’ve all proven | 但我们都已经证明了 |
[33:29] | our loyalty and fidelity. | 彼此的忠诚 |
[33:35] | The medulla oblongata | 延髓是控制人体 |
[33:38] | is the body’s on-off switch. | 生命体征的开关 |
[33:48] | Good night, sweet prince… | 晚安 亲爱的小王子 |
[33:52] | …and the flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. | 愿天使歌唱 伴你飞去梦乡 |
[34:11] | I need to know what scares you the most. | 我需要了解你最深的恐惧 |
[34:16] | I’m not interested in that. | 我对那些不感兴趣 |
[34:18] | I want to know who you are, for real. | 我想知道你到底是谁 |
[34:22] | Like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[34:24] | I’m whoever you want me to be. | 你希望我是谁 我就是谁 |
[34:26] | I come into this house, | 我进到这间房子 |
[34:28] | I see pictures on the wall | 看到墙上挂着你家人的 |
[34:32] | of family. | 照片 |
[34:36] | Where’s your mother and father? | 你的父母都在哪儿 |
[34:37] | On a Mormon mission to Mars, | 是被摩门教秘密安排去火星了 |
[34:39] | or did you kill them, too? | 还是你连他们一起杀了 |
[34:43] | There it is. | 看 就是这样 |
[34:45] | What? | 什么 |
[34:46] | The man behind the mask. | 面具背后的男人 |
[34:49] | The boy behind the man. | 男人背后的男孩 |
[34:51] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[34:52] | I don’t talk about it. | 我不提这件事 |
[34:54] | Secrets are what make you weak. | 秘密使你软弱 |
[34:59] | I know you told everyone a different story | 我知道 关于你的身份 你跟每个人讲的 |
[35:01] | about who you are. | 都不一样 |
[35:03] | I want the real one. | 我要知道事实 |
[35:07] | They died. | 他们死了 |
[35:10] | Three years ago. | 三年前的事 |
[35:11] | My father was the man of the house. | 我爸曾是一家之主 |
[35:13] | He was a lawyer. Silver-tongued. | 他是个律师 巧舌如簧 |
[35:16] | Firm but reasonable with my mom and us. | 对我和我妈很严格 但是讲道理 |
[35:18] | He rode Harleys with some other pretenders on the weekends. | 他周末跟那些假模假式的人一起骑哈雷摩托出去 |
[35:22] | One day he got cut off and spun out. | 有一天 他被急刹车甩了出去 |
[35:24] | He became a grade-A cocksucker once he was in that chair. | 一坐上轮椅 他就变成了个一等一的混蛋 |
[35:29] | You go out and look for work today, | 你今天是出去找工作呢 |
[35:31] | or sit around in my basement, | 还是在我的地下室里 |
[35:32] | pulling your prick and playing your video games? | 打飞机 玩游戏 |
[35:36] | I don’t just want some crap job making lattes | 我不想干那些做咖啡的烂工作 |
[35:38] | or being in a cubicle, processing numbers. | 或是待在小格子间里处理数据 |
[35:43] | Is that what I got a degree for? | 那就是我拿学位的目的吗 |
[35:44] | A degree in religious studies. | 一个宗教学的学位 |
[35:47] | That I paid for. | 我花的钱 |
[35:48] | Tomorrow you go out and find some way to contribute. | 明天你出去找点能做贡献的地方 |
[35:51] | Taco Tuesday. | 周二吃墨西哥煎玉米饼 |
[35:54] | Goddamn it! | 见鬼 |
[35:57] | I told you a million times– | 我说了无数次了 |
[35:59] | spicy food gives me reflux. | 辣的食物让我想吐 |
[36:01] | You want the only parts of my body I do feel to be in pain? | 你想让我浑身唯一有感觉的地方感到痛吗 |
[36:05] | It’s not spicy. | 不辣 |
[36:08] | I use mild salsa. | 我用了淡的沙司 |
[36:12] | Who are you fucking? | 你在和谁上床 |
[36:16] | Scott. Kai’s here. | 斯科特 凯在这里 |
[36:19] | Yeah, well, he should know whose dick his mom | 是啊 他应该知道既然他爸 |
[36:21] | is bouncing up and down on now | 失去了性功能 |
[36:23] | that his dad’s doesn’t work. | 是谁在干他妈 |
[36:51] | Oh, oh… oh, God! | 哦 哦 哦天啊 |
[36:55] | Kai. | 凯 |
[36:56] | Oh G… Oh, help. | 哦天 哦帮帮我 |
[37:00] | It’s the only way out. | 这是唯一的出路 |
[37:02] | No! | 不要 |
[37:05] | And what happened next? | 接着发生了什么 |
[37:07] | Did you call the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[37:09] | I never heard of any murder-suicide. | 我从没听说过谋杀后自杀的案子 |
[37:12] | No. | 没有 |
[37:14] | I called my brother. | 我打给了我哥哥 |
[37:24] | What do we do, Vin? | 怎么办 文 |
[37:34] | Put ’em in the bed. | 把他们放在床上 |
[37:36] | We’ll cover them in lye for the smell | 我们用碱液盖掉味道 |
[37:37] | and we’ll padlock the door. | 然后用挂锁锁上门 |
[37:41] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[37:44] | They’ll naturally decompose over time. | 他们会随着时间自然腐烂的 |
[37:47] | It’ll be like a mausoleum. | 就像陵墓一样 |
[37:48] | It’s disrespectful. | 这有失尊重 |
[37:50] | These are our parents. | 这是我们的父母 |
[37:52] | You have to get your shit together. | 你给我打起精神 |
[37:53] | Winter just started college. | 温特刚开始上大学 |
[37:55] | My practice is in its infancy. | 我的业务还刚起步 |
[37:57] | You ever heard of the death tax? | 你听说过死亡税吗 |
[37:59] | Dad got almost a million dollars in the accident settlement. | 老爸在那次意外和解里拿到了快100万 |
[38:01] | The government will take 40% of that. | 而政府会拿走其中百分之40 |
[38:04] | We will have to sell this house. | 我们将不得不卖掉这房子 |
[38:05] | Mom’s pension, Dad’s disability checks– gone. | 妈妈的养老金 爸爸的残疾补贴 没了 |
[38:08] | We need that money, and I don’t want to have to explain | 我们需要那笔钱 我也不想被迫 |
[38:11] | to new clients why my parents killed each other. | 跟新客户解释为什么我父母杀了对方 |
[38:14] | This’ll make the news. | 这会成大新闻的 |
[38:37] | It’s time for us to grow up. | 我们该长大了 |
[38:39] | This is our family now. | 这就是我们的家了 |
[38:42] | What about Winter? | 温特怎么办 |
[38:45] | Tell her when she gets home for Thanksgiving. | 等感恩节她回家了 告诉她 |
[38:46] | That entitled bitch never calls for anything but money anyway. | 那贱人反正除了要钱 从不打电话来 |
[38:50] | How could you not tell me? | 你怎么能不告诉我 |
[38:52] | You’re both such fucking assholes. | 你俩都他妈是混蛋 |
[39:06] | This is bullshit! | 这简直是乱来 |
[39:08] | I’m turning you both in! | 我要举报你们 |
[39:10] | Then who pays for Vassar? | 那谁付你的学费 |
[39:15] | This is the end. | 这就是结束 |
[39:17] | But it’s also the beginning of something. | 但也是某些事情的开端 |
[39:22] | The Omega… | 既是末尾 |
[39:24] | and the Alpha. | 也是开头 |
[39:29] | We’re free now. | 我们现在自由了 |
[39:30] | Are they still there? | 他们还在那里吗 |
[39:34] | I visit them sometimes. | 我有时候会拜访他们 |
[39:36] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[39:38] | To talk to my mom. | 跟我妈妈讲讲话 |
[39:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:44] | I still hate you, asshole. | 我还是恨你 混蛋 |
[39:46] | It gives me pleasure to see you literally rot | 看着你慢慢腐烂直到什么都不剩 |
[39:50] | and decay into nothingness. | 真让我痛快 |
[40:09] | I’m gonna be something someday. | 有一天 我会成为大人物的 |
[40:11] | For you. | 为了你 |
[40:13] | I’ll make you so proud. | 我要让你感到很骄傲 |
[40:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |