时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 2016年11月8日 大选夜 | |
[00:03] | It’s 6:30 on election night, and, as you can see, | 现在是选举夜晚6:30 大家可以看到 |
[00:05] | the turnout looks to be historic. | 投票率看来将打破记录 |
[00:07] | The post-work rush has begun in earnest. | 下班后高峰已亟不可待地开始 |
[00:10] | Will the blue wall of Michigan, Wisconsin | 今晚密歇根州 威斯康辛州和宾夕法尼亚州的 |
[00:12] | and Pennsylvania stand tonight? | 蓝墙今晚能否坚持挺立 |
[00:14] | The smart money says yes, | 我敢赌能的 |
[00:15] | even though it appears in early exit polling | 虽然早期的出口民调显示 |
[00:18] | that turnout in the more traditionally Democratic counties, | 传统民主党县 如韦恩和杰纳西的 |
[00:20] | such as Wayne and Genesee, seems lower than usual. | 投票率似乎格外地低 |
[00:23] | One thing that’s certainly not low on either side tonight: | 今晚两边绝对都不低的是 |
[00:26] | passion. | 热情 |
[00:27] | Back to you, Bob. | 交给你了 鲍勃 |
[00:30] | That was good, but let’s do one more time. | 挺不错 但我们再来一次 |
[00:32] | I forgot to mention Saginaw County. | 我忘记说萨吉诺县了 |
[00:34] | Honestly, I wouldn’t bother. | 其实 还是别费事了 |
[00:35] | Bob says he doesn’t think he’s gonna use any cutaways or bumpers | 鲍勃说他不打算在今晚的大选报道里 |
[00:37] | during the election coverage tonight. | 使用任何的片段报道 |
[00:38] | Well, then what the fuck am I doing here? | 那我在这儿干什么呢 |
[00:40] | Why didn’t anyone tell me? | 怎么没人告诉我 |
[00:41] | Something wrong, Beverly? | 出什么问题了吗 贝弗丽 |
[00:42] | Eat shit, Serena. | 去吃屎吧 塞雷娜 |
[00:44] | Well, aren’t you a nasty woman? | 你嘴巴可真臭 |
[00:46] | Have you voted yet? | 你投票了吗 |
[00:48] | I have to jump the line | 我得插队 |
[00:49] | and pull the lever for HRC. | 为人权委员会投票呢 |
[00:51] | Bob asked me to sit in on the coverage desk with him tonight. | 鲍勃叫我今晚陪他一起做报道主播了 |
[00:53] | What the hell you know about politics? | 你懂什么政治 |
[00:56] | You were in the damn traffic copter until two months ago. | 你两个月前还是坐直升机报道交通的呢 |
[00:58] | How about you stop being one of those women | 你还是别做那种 |
[01:00] | that needs to drag down successful women | 要打压成功女性 |
[01:02] | in order to feel good about herself? | 来安慰自己的女人吧 |
[01:05] | It’s my turn now. | 该我了 |
[01:08] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[01:11] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[01:13] | And in our lifetime. | 有生之年啊 |
[01:15] | This pussy grabs back. This pussy grabs back. | 本小妞要回敬你 |
[01:18] | Keep it down, ladies. | 小点声 女士们 |
[01:21] | Down with the patriarchy. | 父权社会才该倒台 |
[01:23] | This pussy grabs back. This pussy grabs back. | 本小妞要回敬你 |
[01:27] | Look at this mess of humanity. | 看看这人性的混乱 |
[01:30] | Don’t you think people should have to pass some sort of test | 你不觉得人该经过某种考试 |
[01:33] | to earn the right to vote? | 才能赢得投票权吗 |
[01:34] | Do you think you’d pass it? | 你觉得你能过吗 |
[01:36] | Of course not. That’s my point. | 当然不能 我就这意思 |
[01:38] | I mean, who am I to vote? | 我凭什么投票 |
[01:39] | I can see me voting for the Emmys or the Globes, | 我能想象自己为艾美奖或金球奖投票 |
[01:42] | but I’m not nearly informed enough to pick our president. | 但就我所掌握的信息根本不足以选总统 |
[01:46] | Remember, | 记住 |
[01:47] | no funny business or protest votes or anything. | 别乱搞 或是投抗议票什么的 |
[01:50] | Honey, don’t worry. | 亲爱的 别担心 |
[01:51] | I want to be part of history, just like you do. | 我跟你一样 想创造历史 |
[02:43] | 唐纳德·特朗普 希拉里·克林顿 吉尔·斯泰因 | |
[03:15] | – Out of the way. – Thank you. | -闪开 -谢谢 |
[03:18] | This man needs to vote. | 他得投票 |
[03:19] | Sure. I need his… | 好的 我需要他的 |
[03:23] | Oh, my God. He needs a doctor. | 天呐 他需要医生 |
[03:25] | My name is Gary K. Longstreet. | 我叫盖里·K·朗斯崔 |
[03:28] | This is my polling station, and I will cast my vote! | 这是我的投票站 我一定要投票 |
[03:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:32] | Come on! This man has a right to vote! | 快点 他有权投票 |
[04:06] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[04:12] | Welcome to Trump’s America, motherfuckers! | 欢迎来到特朗普的美国 混蛋们 |
[05:28] | Just one day since election day, | 选举仅过了一天 |
[05:30] | – and it’s still stunning to watch. – Kai? | -这一幕仍触目惊心 -凯 |
[05:33] | Harrison Wilton. | 哈里森·威尔顿 |
[05:34] | They assigned me to be your trainer. | 他们安排我做你的教练 |
[05:35] | – I requested you. – Really? | -是我专门点了你 -真的 |
[05:37] | – Yes. – That’s awesome. | -是的 -那好啊 |
[05:38] | Did someone recommend me? | 是有人推荐了我吗 |
[05:40] | No. No, I-I saw you out on the gym floor. | 不是 我看到了你在健身房里的样子 |
[05:42] | You look strong. | 你看上去很强壮 |
[05:44] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[05:45] | But, I mean, there are bigger guys here, | 但是这里有块头更大的 |
[05:47] | if that’s the kind of workout you’re looking for. | 如果你是想要那样的锻炼 |
[05:49] | No, no, no. Don’t get me wrong. | 不不 别误会 |
[05:50] | I mean, you could move a dead body if you had to. | 如果有必要 你连尸体都能搬动 |
[05:53] | I just meant you look… | 我就是说你看上去 |
[05:56] | …strong. | 很壮 |
[06:00] | Okay. Well, thank you. | 好 谢谢你了 |
[06:02] | So, uh, I like to start | 那么 我一般首先 |
[06:04] | by asking people what their goals are. | 询问客人的目标 |
[06:06] | World domination. | 统治世界 |
[06:08] | 2016年11月9日 选举次日 | |
[06:14] | I’m really grateful you requested me. | 我真的很感激你点了我 |
[06:16] | Three clients dropped me today | 今天有三位客人跟我解约 |
[06:17] | because of post-election economic anxiety. | 就因为选举后经济焦虑 |
[06:20] | So, what flavor of gay are you? | 你是哪种同性恋 |
[06:25] | Versatile. | 全能型的 |
[06:27] | Are you gay? | 你是同性恋吗 |
[06:30] | See, this is what I’m talking about. | 瞧 这就是我想说的 |
[06:33] | Labels. | 标签 |
[06:34] | “Diversity” starts with D-I-V, | “多元化”的头三个字母 |
[06:36] | which is also the first three letters of “divide.” | 跟”分裂”一样 |
[06:39] | Gay, bisexual, transgender– | 同性恋 双性恋 跨性别 |
[06:41] | these are labels created by the leftists. | 这些都是左派创造的标签 |
[06:44] | They want to split us apart, create special interest groups | 他们想分裂我们 创造特别群体 |
[06:46] | that put themselves over the greater good of the community. | 将自己置于整体利益之上 |
[06:51] | A man with no label | 没有标签的人 |
[06:53] | has an allegiance only to what is right. | 只会忠于正确的事 |
[06:59] | You’re a lot smarter than most of the guys that come in here. | 你比大部分来这儿的人聪明多了 |
[07:02] | Yeah. What kind of work do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[07:04] | Computers. Coding. | 电脑 编程 |
[07:07] | I guess they call us app developers now. | 我猜现在被叫作APP开发人员了 |
[07:09] | I dig it. It lets me work from home. | 我挺喜欢 能在家工作 |
[07:12] | Honestly, money’s never really been my thing. | 老实说 我一直不怎么在乎钱 |
[07:16] | I was kind of a freak when I was a kid. | 我小时候挺怪的 |
[07:18] | I tested at a genius level at ten. | 10岁的时候被测出是天才 |
[07:20] | I was invited to join Mensa at 14. | 14岁受邀加入门萨俱乐部 |
[07:22] | Right now, I’m mostly just focused on politics. | 现在 我主要关注政治 |
[07:24] | Changing the world and all that shit. | 改变世界 什么的 |
[07:28] | Trying not to be intimidated. | 我尽量不露怯 |
[07:29] | That’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[07:34] | Listen… I like pussy. | 听着 我喜欢女人 |
[07:39] | But if someone is in my life, | 但出现在我生命中的人 |
[07:41] | man or woman, | 不论男女 |
[07:43] | and they’re a part of my crew, one of my people, | 只要他们是跟我一队的 是我的人 |
[07:46] | I will fight for them. | 我就会为他们而战 |
[07:49] | I will kill for them. | 我愿为他们杀人 |
[07:53] | And if they wake up in the morning | 如果他们早上 |
[07:55] | with a hard-on that won’t quit, | 硬得一柱擎天 |
[07:57] | I will find a way to make sure they know how much I love them. | 我会有办法让那人知道我是多爱他们 |
[08:04] | Same time tomorrow? | 明天同一时间 |
[08:06] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[08:07] | Hey, dudes. You getting a good pump? | 两位 练得好吗 |
[08:10] | Remember my motto: go heavy or go home. | 记住我的座右铭 要么使劲 要么回家 |
[08:14] | Did you come up with that yourself? | 那是你自己想的吗 |
[08:16] | I’ve heard it before, | 我以前听过 |
[08:17] | but not in any official capacity, you know? | 但不是什么正式的标语 |
[08:19] | When you’re done here, clean-up in aisle four. | 等你完事了 去清理四号过道 |
[08:21] | Oh, come on, man. Can’t someone else do that? | 拜托 不能让别人去吗 |
[08:23] | One of the maintenance guys? | 维护人员什么的 |
[08:24] | No can do, compadre. | 不行 |
[08:25] | I just canned half of them. No more undocumenteds. | 我才解雇了半数的人 不再用非法移民了 |
[08:28] | – Welcome to the N.W.O. – Well, I don’t care. | -新世界秩序了 -我不管 |
[08:30] | Get one of the other trainers to do it. | 找别的教练去做 |
[08:35] | Just put on some rubber gloves, do what I tell you, | 戴上橡胶手套 照我说的做 |
[08:37] | shut the fuck up. | 少废话 |
[08:39] | Good talk. | 聊得愉快 |
[08:42] | What’s clean-up aisle four? | 清理四号过道怎么回事 |
[08:47] | Sometimes guys jerk off in the steam room, | 有时会有人在蒸汽室里打手枪 |
[08:49] | and someone has to hose down the jizz. | 得有人拿水管清理掉污渍 |
[08:55] | He makes you do that ’cause you’re gay? | 他逼你做这个 就因为你是同性恋 |
[08:58] | That’s humiliating. | 太侮辱人了 |
[09:02] | Story of my life. | 这辈子都这么过来的 |
[09:05] | Tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[09:39] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:36] | I’ll clean that up myself. | 我自己清理 |
[10:50] | Protest grow against the soon-to-be 45th president | 不愿接受第45任准总统的人 |
[10:54] | from people unable or unwilling to accept his victory. | 在愈发激烈的抗议 |
[10:57] | The “help wanted” sign is definitely out tonight… | 今晚会挂出”招工”广告 |
[11:00] | Hey, girl. | 好啊 |
[11:02] | What’s the latest travesty in Trumpland? | 特朗普之地又出什么新闹剧了 |
[11:04] | Something about the son-in-law | 好像是女婿 |
[11:06] | trying to oust the fat guy from Jersey. | 想赶走泽西那个胖子 |
[11:08] | I mean, I guess it’s some kind of revenge for his dad. | 大概是替他岳父报仇吧 |
[11:11] | I don’t know. The whole thing is just like a bad reality show. | 我不知道 整件事现在就像部糟糕的真人秀 |
[11:14] | Yeah. Let’s turn it off. | 嗯 关掉吧 |
[11:16] | I’d rather get drunk and binge Million Dollar Listing. | 我宁可喝酒 连看《百万美金豪宅》 |
[11:19] | …scan their grassland environment | 扫描他们的草地环境 |
[11:21] | look for signs of prey, especially antelope… | 寻找猎物 尤其是羚羊 |
[11:26] | Meadow? | 梅朵 |
[11:28] | What’s wrong, hon? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[11:32] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[11:47] | What? | 什么 |
[11:48] | Oh, my God. The bank is foreclosing on us? | 天呐 银行要收我们的房子了 |
[11:53] | How long have you known about this? | 你知道多久了 |
[11:55] | That says we need to be out of here in three days. | 上面写着要三天内搬走 |
[11:57] | I didn’t want to cause you any stress. | 我不想给你压力 |
[11:59] | They’re going to evict us from the house, Meadow. | 他们要把我们从房子里赶走了 梅朵 |
[12:02] | When were you gonna tell me, | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[12:03] | when the sheriff was here to throw us out? | 警察来赶人的时候吗 |
[12:07] | How the hell did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[12:08] | You said we were on solid ground. | 你说我们没问题的 |
[12:10] | Well, it can’t be that much of a surprise. | 也不会那么意外吧 |
[12:12] | Our mortgage is $1,500 a month. | 我们的按揭是每月1500美元 |
[12:15] | We’re not bringing enough in | 我们光靠你的收入 |
[12:16] | on your income alone. | 不够维系 |
[12:18] | My income? So you’re blaming it on me? | 我的收入 你还怪我咯 |
[12:20] | No, no, no, you handle the money, Meadow. | 不不 是你负责管钱 梅朵 |
[12:21] | This is all your fault. | 这都怪你 |
[12:23] | It’s my fault? | 怪我 |
[12:25] | It’s my fault that I got melanoma | 怪我得了黑素瘤 |
[12:26] | and had to go on disability? | 只能申请残疾吗 |
[12:28] | It’s my fault that you guilt-tripped me | 怪我被你用愧疚为理由 |
[12:31] | into taking a job at a craft store | 去找了份手工艺品店的工作 |
[12:33] | where the manager sexually harassed me | 结果被经理性骚扰 |
[12:36] | every day until I had to quit? | 直到我不得不辞职吗 |
[12:38] | That’s my fault, Harrison? | 那也怪我吗 哈里森 |
[12:48] | Jesus Christ, we’re gonna be homeless. | 天呐 我们要无家可归了 |
[12:49] | Listen, I don’t need this house, | 听着 我不需要这房子 |
[12:51] | and I don’t need any of the things in it, all right? | 也不需要这里的一切 |
[12:54] | All I need is you and a decent cable package. | 我只需要你 和好的电视套餐 |
[13:15] | No. | 不行 |
[13:23] | I mean, how many times has that ever worked for you? | 你这样得逞过几次 |
[13:25] | Five? Six times max? | 五六次吗 |
[13:28] | Twice. | 两次 |
[13:35] | Eeyore, is that your client over there on leg press? | 小驴子 练腿的那个是你的客人吗 |
[13:38] | He signed up for 12 sessions. This is his last one. | 他订了12节课 这是最后一节了 |
[13:42] | You should have been upselling two sessions ago. | 你两节课之前就该鼓动他再买了 |
[13:44] | That’s anticipation. | 这叫期待 |
[13:45] | Now, you got to actualize another sale tonight, | 你今晚得再推销出一节课 |
[13:48] | or you’re out a job. | 否则你就失业吧 |
[13:49] | Come on, Vinny. This is a really bad time for me. | 别这样 文尼 我现在真的很困难 |
[13:52] | Go heavy or go home. | 要么使劲 要么回家 |
[14:03] | Kai. | 凯 |
[14:07] | Oh, you know what? Move your left heel a little bit. | 知道吗 把你的左脚跟挪一下 |
[14:09] | It’ll give you the correct alignment. | 这样才能成一条直线 |
[14:11] | There you go. | 对了 |
[14:12] | – Better? – Excellent. | -好点了吗 -非常好 |
[14:14] | You’re killing it. You’re killing it! | 你做得很好 你做得很好 |
[14:16] | Can I show you something? Look at this. | 我能看个东西吗 看看这个 |
[14:19] | This is you when we first started. | 这是你第一次开始锻炼时的样子 |
[14:21] | Can you believe that? I can already see a ton of changes. | 你能相信吗 我看见你改变非常大 |
[14:23] | More definition in your pecs, biceps, triceps. | 你的胸大肌 肱二头肌和肱三头肌更明显了 |
[14:26] | Look at your abs. | 瞧瞧你的腹肌 |
[14:28] | And those chicken legs. | 还有健壮的大腿 |
[14:33] | Why are you talking to me like that douchebag Vinny? | 为什么你要像那个傻逼文尼一样跟我说话 |
[14:36] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[14:37] | I’m just being optimistic. | 我只是乐观 |
[14:38] | Live happiness, spread happiness. | 快乐而活 传播快乐 |
[14:48] | I’m done, Kai. | 我完蛋了 凯 |
[14:51] | The bank foreclosed. | 银行要收回我的房子了 |
[14:53] | I lost my house. Every cent I have is in that house. | 房子没了 可我所有的钱都花在那房子上了 |
[14:59] | Building equity– it’s a lie. | 房屋产权就是个谎言 |
[15:01] | Now all my shit is packed in a U-Haul trailer. | 现在我所有的家当都装在了拖车里 |
[15:07] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[15:10] | I don’t know where to go. | 我不知道该去哪 |
[15:12] | I’m nothing. | 我什么都不是了 |
[15:15] | Nowhere. | 无家可归 |
[15:18] | That’s the first thing you have to understand. | 这是你需要知道的第一件事 |
[15:23] | Nowhere is a great place to be. | 无处安身是最好的状态 |
[15:26] | That means the shackles have fallen off your shoulders. | 这就意味着你的肩膀上沉重的枷锁已脱落 |
[15:29] | You’re free. You can be anything, | 你自由了 你有无尽的可能 |
[15:32] | take any path, do whatever you want. | 选择任何一条道路 随心所欲 |
[15:37] | You’re the only thing that keeps me going. | 你是我唯一的精神支柱 |
[15:40] | You are. You’re optimistic and you’re positive | 真的 你乐观积极 |
[15:42] | and you’re transformative and I’m not. | 富有改革力 而我都没有 |
[15:47] | Harrison… I’m just a mirror. | 哈里森 我只是一面镜子 |
[15:51] | Anything you see in me is in you. | 你所看见的我的一切 都在你心中 |
[15:57] | I am you. | 我就是你 |
[16:00] | And if I say you’re great, | 如果我说你很好 |
[16:03] | then you’re great. | 你就是很好 |
[16:07] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[16:11] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[16:16] | You have to live your life the way it was meant to be. | 你一定要活出你生活本应有的模样 |
[16:21] | To live is to suffer, | 生活就是苦难 |
[16:23] | and to suffer is to find some meaning in that suffering. | 而我们受苦就是要找出苦难中的意义 |
[16:31] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[16:35] | Yeah, I think so. | 明白了 |
[16:37] | Good. | 好 |
[16:39] | Clean-up in aisle four. | 去清扫四号过道 |
[16:57] | He’s humiliating you. | 他在羞辱你 |
[17:00] | You deserve better in this world. | 你应该得到更好的 |
[17:04] | Yup. | 没错 |
[17:06] | You want to change, but you don’t know how. | 你想改变 但你不知要如何改变 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:18] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[17:19] | Take my power in both your hands | 用你的双手握住我的力量 |
[17:23] | and get your life back. | 夺回自己的人生 |
[17:26] | I can feel your pain. I know it cripples you, | 我能感觉到你的痛苦 我知道这令你残缺 |
[17:29] | but pain can be a motivator. | 但痛苦也可以是对你的激励 |
[17:30] | Pain is a call to action. | 痛苦是在提醒你要行动 |
[17:32] | Pain is essential, just like anger is. | 痛苦是必需的 就跟愤怒一样 |
[17:36] | Take pain in one hand and anger in the other. | 一手是痛苦 一手是愤怒 |
[17:41] | Use them. | 利用它们 |
[17:42] | Tell him you won’t be treated like a human cum mop. | 告诉他 你不会再被当成清理精液的拖把 |
[17:48] | Better yet, show him. | 最好 让他看看 |
[18:17] | I want you to feel the pain. | 我要你感受我的痛苦 |
[18:23] | You faggot, I’m gonna fucking kill you! | 死基佬 我要杀了你 |
[18:32] | Do it. | 动手 |
[18:34] | Show him! | 让他感受 |
[18:36] | Show him what it means to suffer. | 告诉他什么叫受苦 |
[18:44] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[18:52] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[18:54] | You’ve changed your life. | 你已经改变了自己的命运 |
[18:57] | I’m proud to call you my friend. | 我很骄傲 现在可以称你为朋友了 |
[19:09] | Finish him off. | 把他了结了 |
[19:28] | I’m a murderer. Fuck! | 我是个杀人犯 见鬼 |
[19:31] | I murdered someone! | 我杀了人 |
[19:33] | I’m going to jail forever! | 我要做一辈子的牢了 |
[19:34] | Do you understand? Shit! | 你明白吗 该死 |
[19:39] | What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do | 我该怎么办 他明天没来上班 |
[19:40] | when he doesn’t show up here tomorrow? | 我该怎么办 |
[19:43] | This is his phone. | 这是他的手机 |
[19:44] | I’m sending a text to all of his friends and employees | 我给他的所有朋友和员工发了一条短信 |
[19:47] | telling them he’s gonna be out of town for an emergency. | 告诉他们 他有要紧事出城去了 |
[19:56] | Oh, my God, I just got it. | 天呐 我刚收到了 |
[20:03] | Oh, fuck. | 见鬼 |
[20:04] | Fuck! The security cameras! | 见鬼 监控录像 |
[20:07] | Everything we did was recorded! | 我们的所作所为都被录下来了 |
[20:09] | Looks like the last three weeks of surveillance footage | 似乎上三个星期的监控录像 |
[20:11] | just got erased by a computer virus. | 刚刚都被电脑病毒清除了 |
[20:13] | Vinny shouldn’t have been looking at porn | 文尼不该在上班的时候 |
[20:14] | while he was at work. | 看毛片的 |
[20:19] | What about his family? | 那他的家人呢 |
[20:22] | He doesn’t have any. | 他没有家人 |
[20:24] | No wife, no kids, no pets. | 没老婆 没小孩 没宠物 |
[20:26] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[20:32] | I’ve been watching you and the people around you | 我已经观察你还有你周围的人 |
[20:34] | for a long time. | 很久了 |
[20:43] | How did you know that I…? | 你怎么知道我… |
[20:44] | Stop questioning. | 别问了 |
[20:47] | The only thing that matters is | 唯一重要的就是 |
[20:48] | that you took a step to be someone. | 你在人生道路上前进了一步 |
[20:53] | You’re a part of something bigly. | 你已经参与到一项伟大的事业中了 |
[20:55] | We are gonna wipe out everything you know | 我们要抹去你所知道的一切 |
[20:59] | and build something bigger and better | 去重新搭建更宏伟更美好的东西 |
[21:02] | than anything you can possibly imagine. | 那将超乎你所有的想象 |
[21:08] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[21:15] | Now, put on the gloves. | 现在戴上手套 |
[21:18] | We have to take care of the body. | 我们得处理掉尸体 |
[21:28] | Can I take a hit? | 我能吸一口吗 |
[21:30] | I ran out of my Xannies, | 我的抗焦虑药吃光了 |
[21:31] | and I could really use something to take the edge off. | 我急需能让我放松下来的东西 |
[21:34] | Get out of here. | 走开 |
[21:37] | I’ll fuck you for it. | 我可以跟你上床 |
[21:39] | I don’t have a ton of experience, | 虽然我经验不足 |
[21:41] | but I make up for it with enthusiasm. | 但我可以用激情来弥补 |
[21:45] | Here, just take it. | 给你就是了 |
[21:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:59] | You’re making this more difficult than it needs to be. | 你让这变得比实际上更难了 |
[22:03] | Just sever the atlanto-occipital joint, twist the head | 只要切断颈椎关节 扭一下头 |
[22:07] | and pull, and it’ll pop right off. | 然后一拉 它自己会掉下来 |
[22:15] | Just when I think my life can’t get any worse. | 我本来还想 生活已经不可能更糟了 |
[22:23] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[22:26] | My boss. | 我老板 |
[22:29] | Who’s that? | 那又是谁 |
[22:35] | Someone to believe in. | 值得信任的人 |
[22:54] | Christ, what a stink. | 天啊 太臭了 |
[22:56] | How long this body been here, anyway? | 尸体在这有多久了 |
[22:59] | I mean, it’s a landfill, Beverly. | 这毕竟是个垃圾填埋场 贝弗丽 |
[23:00] | Shut the fuck up, RJ. I know it’s a goddamn landfill. | 闭嘴 RJ 我知道这是个垃圾填埋场 |
[23:06] | I swear, I’ve had it up to here | 我真是受够了这些 |
[23:07] | with these end-of-the-stick, shit assignments. | 吃力不讨好的任务 |
[23:10] | You think Bob would ever send Serena to a goddamn dump? | 你觉得鲍勃会派塞雷娜来垃圾场吗 |
[23:14] | Where the hell is that bitch today, anyway? | 不知道这个小婊子今天去哪了 |
[23:15] | Reflexology– | 足疗 |
[23:16] | 塞雷娜·贝林达 最新潮流放松方式 | |
[23:17] | how the ancient arts of the Far East | 来自远东的古老艺术 |
[23:19] | are fast becoming the hippest trends in the Midwest. | 是如何快速变成中西部的潮流的 |
[23:22] | Part two in my six-part series tonight. | 就在今晚 我的六集系列的第二集 |
[23:25] | I don’t know what you’re complaining about. | 我不知道你在抱怨说什么 |
[23:27] | This is the real news. | 这可是真实发生的事情 |
[23:27] | All Serena does is fluff. | 塞雷娜那些都微不足道 |
[23:29] | Fluff gets you to the anchor chair, | 微不足道的东西能让你坐上主播的位置 |
[23:31] | not chemical spills and headless torsos. | 化学品泄漏和无头尸体可不行 |
[23:35] | Damn! | 可怕 |
[23:40] | Police are saying | 警方表示 |
[23:41] | they believe the victim to be a white male in his mid-30s, | 根据这里发现的强壮的尸体来看 |
[23:41] | 贝弗丽·霍普 霍伊特区垃圾填埋场发现无头尸体 | |
[23:44] | based on the well-muscled torso found here. | 死者是一个三十来岁的白人男性 |
[23:47] | The search for the man’s head continues at this hour, | 目前仍在寻找死者的头 |
[23:49] | but given that both the head and hands were removed, | 但由于头和手都被切下 |
[23:52] | likely in an attempt to prevent identification, | 很可能无法确认其身份 |
[23:54] | authorities are not hopeful. | 警方确认身份的希望渺茫 |
[23:56] | Reporting live from the Hoyt Area Landfill, | 霍伊特区垃圾填埋场现场报道 |
[23:58] | this is Beverly Hope. | 我是贝弗丽·霍普 |
[24:00] | A disturbing story, | 真是个不幸的消息 |
[24:02] | and one I know you’ll be keeping a close eye on. | 我知道你一定会持续关注的 |
[24:05] | And, on a more personal note, Beverly, | 此外 就我个人来说 贝弗丽 |
[24:07] | I’d like to say from all of us here, | 我想代表我们这里所有人说 |
[24:09] | it’s great to have you back in the field this month. | 这个月你能回来做现场报道真是太棒了 |
[24:11] | Just wouldn’t be Christmas without you. | 没有你可真是糟糕透了 |
[24:13] | It’s great to be back, Bob. | 回来真好 鲍勃 |
[24:17] | It’s great to be back, Bob. | 回来真好 鲍勃 |
[24:22] | It’s great to be back, Bob. | 回来真好 鲍勃 |
[24:36] | It’s great to be back, Bob. | 回来真好 鲍勃 |
[24:40] | It’s great to be back, Bob. | 回来真好 鲍勃 |
[24:47] | It’s great to be back, Bob. | 回来真好 鲍勃 |
[24:50] | “It’s great to be back, Bob”? | “回来真好 鲍勃” |
[25:03] | Where were you? | 你之前去哪儿了 |
[25:15] | 以下是致使WNBR第七频道密歇根新闻播报员 贝弗丽·霍普做出野蛮暴力行为的事件 | |
[25:20] | 贝弗丽·霍普 恶劣天气造成致命事故 | |
[25:20] | Tragedy struck this morning on I-75 | 今天早上75号公路发生了一个悲剧 |
[25:22] | when icy conditions caused a tanker truck | 结冰的路面致使一辆油罐车 |
[25:24] | to jackknife across three lanes | 横穿三条车道 |
[25:26] | and crash into the center divider. | 撞进中央分隔带 |
[25:28] | We have a witness here | 这里有一个目击者 |
[25:29] | who saw the entire event unfold. | 看到了车祸的整个经过 |
[25:29] | 贝弗丽·霍普 恶劣天气造成致命事故 | |
[25:31] | Sir, can you tell us what happened? | 先生 你能告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
[25:33] | Uh, yeah. Uh, the roads were real slippery this morning, | 可以 今天早上路面特别滑 |
[25:36] | and I was on my way to work when I… | 我正在上班的路上 就在我 |
[25:38] | Grab her right in the pussy! | 快摸她屁股 |
[25:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:42] | I’m gonna throw it back to you, Bob. | 现在交回给你 鲍勃 |
[25:44] | We are coming to you live from the Bylsma Canal, | 这里是在比尔斯玛运河的现场直播 |
[25:46] | where a pipe failure has resulted in toxic waste | 一个管道破裂导致有毒废物 |
[25:46] | 贝弗丽·霍普 比尔斯玛运河管道事故 | |
[25:49] | being spilled into our community… | 泄漏到我们的社区当中 |
[25:50] | Grab her in the pussy! | 摸她屁股 |
[25:54] | Jane Lloyd was discovered dead at the bottom | 简·洛伊德被发现死在了 |
[25:56] | of this pool at the old Rotary Park Rec Center. | 扶轮公园娱乐中心的无水池底 |
[25:56] | 贝弗丽·霍普 发现青少年尸体 | |
[25:59] | She was attempting to do a move on her skateboard | 她尝试在滑板上做出花样动作 |
[25:59] | 贝弗丽·霍普 发现青少年尸体 | |
[26:01] | – when all of a sudden… – Grab her right in the pussy! | -突然… -摸她屁股 |
[26:03] | – You think this is funny?! – Wait, hold on! | -你觉得这很有趣吗 -等等 |
[26:05] | – To degrade women?! – Beverly! Beverly! | -贬低女性 -贝弗丽 贝弗丽 |
[26:07] | – All over me?! – Just stop! Beverly! Beverly! | -贬低我 -停下 贝弗丽 贝弗丽 |
[26:09] | 贝弗丽·霍普 发现青少年尸体 | |
[26:09] | Stop! | 停下 |
[26:11] | I’ll grab you in the pussy! | 我要打你屁股 |
[26:16] | 贝弗丽·霍普 发现青少年尸体 | |
[26:16] | – I’ll grab you in the pussy! – Beverly, stop! | -我要打你屁股 -贝弗丽 停下 |
[26:19] | *We have a witness here who saw* | *这里有一个目击者看到了* |
[26:20] | *The entire event unfold, sir* | *车祸的整个经过 先生* |
[26:22] | *Can you tell us what happened? What happened?* | *你能告诉我们发生了什么 发生了什么* |
[26:24] | *Can you tell us what happened?* | *你能告诉我们发生了什么* |
[26:25] | *Grab her right in the pussy* | *摸她屁股* |
[26:26] | *Okay* | *好吧* |
[26:27] | *The pussy, the pussy* | *屁股 屁股* |
[26:29] | *Grab her right in the pussy* | *摸她屁股* |
[26:32] | – I’ll grab you in the pussy! – Beverly, stop! | -我来摸你的屁股 -贝弗丽 住手 |
[26:34] | *I’m gonna throw it back to you, Bob* | *现在屏幕交给你 鲍勃* |
[26:38] | Hi, this is Serena Belinda reporting to you live | 大家好 我是塞雷娜·贝林达 |
[26:41] | from Chester Treatment Center, | 我在切斯特治疗中心为您现场报道 |
[26:42] | where our beloved colleague, Beverly Hope, | 我们亲爱的同事 贝弗丽·霍普 |
[26:44] | has voluntarily checked herself in | 自愿入住 |
[26:46] | for 30 days of psychiatric rehabilitation. | 接受为期30天的心理治疗 |
[26:49] | We at Channel 7 News want to wish Beverly a speedy recovery. | 第七频道新闻祝愿贝弗丽能尽快康复 |
[26:53] | And, on a personal note, I miss you, Bev. | 还有一条私人简讯 想你哦 贝弗丽 |
[26:55] | Us girls got to stick together. | 女孩们一定要团结才行 |
[26:57] | Back to you, Bob. | 交给你了 鲍勃 |
[27:10] | You feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[27:12] | Young guys just don’t appreciate | 年轻人就是无法理解 |
[27:13] | how sensitive women’s nipples are. | 女性的乳头有多么敏感 |
[27:16] | You are so right. | 一点没错 |
[27:18] | I have a lake house. | 我有个湖边木屋 |
[27:22] | How ’bout we head out there this weekend? | 我们这周末一起去一趟怎么样 |
[27:25] | And what would we do all weekend? | 那我们这周末要做什么呢 |
[27:29] | Well, we should probably talk about your career. | 也许可以谈谈工作 |
[27:32] | Drink wine. | 喝点红酒 |
[27:33] | Oh, there’s this great falafel place… | 有一家三明治特别好… |
[27:35] | Knocking would be nice. | 能敲个门吗 |
[27:37] | It’s a public space, Bob. | 这是公共场合 鲍勃 |
[27:40] | Is she done pretending to be interested | 她假装对你不再年轻的身体 |
[27:41] | in your liver spot-covered dick yet? | 有兴趣的表演结束了吗 |
[27:43] | I need to actually do some, you know, work. | 我需要做点 真正的工作 |
[27:47] | Yeah, ab-about that. | 关于这件事 |
[27:48] | I’m gonna need you to cut a minute out of your piece. | 我需要你再剪掉一分钟报道时间 |
[27:50] | That’s a report on the ten most dangerous parts of Michigan. | 这个报道讲述的是密歇根十大最危险之处 |
[27:54] | If I cut a minute, there will only be time for seven. | 要是剪掉一分钟 就只够讲七个了 |
[27:56] | Then cut 30 more seconds and make it five dangerous places. | 那就再剪三十秒 弄成五大危险地点 |
[27:59] | I need more time for Serena’s wine tasting piece. | 塞雷娜的品酒会片段需要时间 |
[28:02] | That’s not news! | 那都不能算新闻 |
[28:03] | People don’t want news right now. | 现在的观众对新闻也没有兴趣 |
[28:05] | They want to be distracted from the news. | 他们想要的就是从新闻分分神 |
[28:08] | Sucking dick is no way to build a career, sweetheart. | 色诱男人不是持久的事业之道 宝贝儿 |
[28:10] | All right, that’s enough. | 够了 |
[28:13] | You’re already on very thin ice, Beverly. | 你现在的处境很危险 贝弗丽 |
[28:16] | I could’ve canned you when you went batshit | 你发疯失控 进了疯人院时 |
[28:17] | and we threw you in the loony bin. | 我本来就可以禁播你 |
[28:19] | I would’ve canned you already if HR wasn’t worried you’d sue. | 要不是人资现在担心你起诉 我早就禁播你了 |
[28:22] | You cannot fire me. I’m the only black reporter you have. | 你不能开除我 我是你唯一的黑人记者 |
[28:27] | You think you can’t be replaced? | 你以为没人能代替你吗 |
[28:29] | Cut the shit. Cut that minute out. | 别扯了 给我剪掉一分钟 |
[28:35] | You can say whatever you want to me, bitch, | 你说我什么都可以 贱人 |
[28:36] | but I am gonna be on The Today Show one day. | 但总有一天我会上《今日秀》的 |
[28:39] | And I don’t care how many dicks I have to suck to get there. | 而且我也不在乎要睡多少人才能走到那里 |
[28:42] | ‘Kay? | 好吗 |
[28:49] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[28:52] | If you really want to trash those tires, | 你要是真想弄坏那些轮胎 |
[28:54] | you have to slash ’em closer to the sidewall. | 攻击的地方要再接近侧壁一点才行 |
[28:57] | Do I look like I’m looking for fucking advice, asshole? | 我看起来像需要意见的样子吗 混蛋 |
[29:04] | Can I buy you a cup of coffee? | 我能请你喝杯咖啡吗 |
[29:13] | Did it feel good to slash those tires? | 戳破轮胎的感觉爽吗 |
[29:15] | Course it did. | 当然 |
[29:18] | Aren’t you more curious about why I was doing it? | 你都不好奇我为什么这么做吗 |
[29:22] | The specifics don’t matter. | 细节不重要 |
[29:23] | I know why. | 我知道原因 |
[29:25] | The world is set up to humiliate us. | 世人摆了圈套来侮辱我们 |
[29:29] | And someone like you, a black woman? | 而像你这样的 黑人女性 |
[29:31] | You have it the worst. | 遭受得最多 |
[29:33] | On the one side, you have people saying, “Diversity hire, | 一边有人说 多样性雇佣 |
[29:35] | affirmative action. She doesn’t deserve that.” | 平权行动 她根本不配 |
[29:37] | And then on the other side, they say, | 一边又有人说 |
[29:38] | “Well, she’s just as good as we are. | 她和我们一样 |
[29:40] | She just got a raw deal.” | 她只是遭受了不公平待遇 |
[29:42] | But then they don’t do shit to square it. | 但没人真的行动起来解决这种不公 |
[29:46] | I’m fine with a rigged game. | 我对作弊没有意见 |
[29:47] | Knowing the game is rigged isn’t worth shit | 知道游戏中有人作弊没有意义 |
[29:50] | if you’re still willing to sit at the table | 只要你还愿意坐在桌子边 |
[29:52] | and play with those bastards. | 继续跟这些混蛋玩 |
[29:54] | Slashing tires? | 割轮胎 |
[29:57] | You should be pulling out a knife | 你就应该拿把刀 |
[29:59] | and slashing their fucking throats. | 去割他们的脖子 |
[30:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:05] | Another tough-talking white boy. | 又一个会说狠话的白人小男生 |
[30:08] | The world has become tiny, | 世界正在变小 |
[30:12] | which means the fear in a small town in Michigan | 也就是说 密歇根一个小镇的恐惧 |
[30:14] | can infect the country, the world in a few days. | 也能很快感染到全国 甚至几天就感染全球 |
[30:20] | Now, fear, fear isn’t like a virus. | 而恐惧 恐惧不像病毒 |
[30:22] | When fear finds more hosts, it gets stronger, scarier. | 当恐惧找到宿主 它会变得更强大更恐怖 |
[30:27] | The tiny fear in one woman turns into a beast | 当一个女人微小的恐惧 |
[30:29] | that swallows the world by the time | 日益壮大 就能变成 |
[30:31] | it spreads across the country. | 吞噬全国的怪兽 |
[30:37] | Great men and women have been weaponizing fear forever, | 伟大的男人和女人们一直在将恐惧当武器 |
[30:40] | but what all those men had… | 而这些人共同拥有的 |
[30:43] | was a great messenger. | 是一个很好的信使 |
[30:46] | Someone with a pulpit and a microphone. | 一个有讲坛有话筒的人 |
[30:49] | Someone to give that fear a name. | 一个能给这恐惧一个名字的人 |
[30:52] | Believe me, Beverly Hope. | 相信我 贝弗丽·霍普 |
[30:55] | If you get the world scared enough, | 如果你让世界足够恐惧 |
[30:58] | they will set the world on fire for us. | 他们会替我们毁灭世界 |
[31:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:04] | I’m Kai Anderson. | 我叫凯·安德森 |
[31:05] | I’m 30 years old. | 30岁 |
[31:07] | I was in the army. I served a tour in Iraq, | 我参过军 曾服役于伊拉克 |
[31:09] | came home and graduated in three from Yale | 回家后用三年时间拿到了耶鲁的 |
[31:11] | with a double degree in public science and feminist studies. | 公共科学和女性研究双学位 |
[31:14] | I have a brown belt in karate, I have a 135 IQ, | 我是空手道褐带 智商135 |
[31:16] | and I’m running for city council. | 正在竞选市议员 |
[31:19] | First of all, | 首先 |
[31:20] | there are no open seats on the city council. | 议会没有空席 |
[31:23] | Second, you’re planning on dominating the world | 其次 你竟然想从市议员席位开始 |
[31:26] | from a city council seat. | 统治世界 |
[31:28] | More bullshit. | 这更扯了 |
[31:29] | City council is just the beginning. | 市议会只是开始 |
[31:32] | Then it’s state senate, then Congress. | 下一步是州参议院 然后是国会 |
[31:34] | Followers in the millions, tens of millions. | 我会有千百万追随者 |
[31:36] | And then, as we have seen, | 然后 正如我们所见 |
[31:41] | anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[31:44] | I need you, Beverly. | 我需要你 贝弗丽 |
[31:47] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[31:49] | Equal power. | 人人平等 |
[31:53] | I’m not just tough talk. | 我不是在放狠话 |
[31:55] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[31:59] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[32:01] | Because I’ve watched you. | 因为我一直在观察你 |
[32:04] | And you have it. | 你有那股劲 |
[32:07] | Rage. | 那种愤怒 |
[32:09] | It defines you. | 它定义了你 |
[32:11] | Like no one I’ve ever seen. | 你与我见过的其他人都不同 |
[32:14] | Tell me what that feels like. | 告诉我那是什么感觉 |
[32:21] | It’s not like anger. | 不是生气的感觉 |
[32:23] | Everyone feels that. | 人人都会生气 |
[32:26] | It feels like wanting to be | 那种感觉像是 |
[32:27] | the last person on Earth | 希望自己是地球上最后一个活着的人 |
[32:30] | because, that way, you got to watch every other son of a bitch | 因为那样一来 就能看着其他那些贱人 |
[32:34] | die before you. | 在自己面前死掉 |
[32:38] | I want to believe | 我想要相信 |
[32:39] | there’s someone like you out there | 有像你这样的人 |
[32:41] | looking to smash this shit show to pieces, | 想要把那破节目砸个稀巴烂 |
[32:44] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[32:46] | I don’t believe in you, or anyone. | 我不相信你 也不相信任何人 |
[32:50] | Not even myself. | 我连我自己都不相信 |
[33:08] | This is the address to my campaign office. | 这是我竞选办公室的地址 |
[33:13] | I’ll see you in a few days. | 几天后再见 |
[33:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:31] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[33:31] | Let’s go camera left so I can get the sign in the shot. | 往镜头左侧来一点 好把标语拍进去 |
[33:34] | People want to see my face, not some stupid sign | 人们想看的是我的脸 不是什么破标语 |
[33:37] | that says exactly what I’m gonna say. | 而且我也会说标语写了什么 |
[33:38] | Okay, that’s fine. | 好 就这样 |
[33:39] | 布鲁克菲尔德高地 救援联盟领养集会 | |
[33:40] | And remember, it’s just pre-tape, | 记着 这是提前录好的带子 |
[33:41] | so if you fuck up, start over. | 要是搞砸了 重录一遍就好 |
[33:43] | I’m always letter-perfect, dickwad. | 我永远完美无瑕 混蛋 |
[33:44] | You should know that. | 你应该知道的 |
[33:48] | Where’s the goddamn puppy? | 那只该死的小狗在哪 |
[33:50] | Box by your foot. | 你脚边的盒子里面 |
[33:54] | Okay. This thing smells like shit. | 这东西一股屎味 |
[33:55] | I’m not holding that turd ball. | 我才不要抱那个粪球 |
[33:57] | They want to see you cuddle with the dog | 他们想看你抱着小狗 |
[33:58] | to get people to adopt. | 好让人们愿意领养 |
[34:00] | Fuck my life. | 真操蛋 |
[34:06] | Don’t piss on me. | 别尿在我身上 |
[34:08] | Okay, rolling. | 好 开拍 |
[34:10] | Look alive. | 活泼一点 |
[34:13] | Thanks, Bob. I’m here at Collingwood Park | 谢谢你 鲍勃 我现在在科林伍德公园 |
[34:15] | with a preview of tomorrow’s Brookfield Heights | 提前带来明天布鲁克菲尔德高地 |
[34:17] | Rescue League Adoption Jamboree. | 救援联盟领养集会的情况 |
[34:19] | There’ll be food, music and fun, all starting at noon. | 从中午开始 美食 音乐和欢乐将陪伴着我们 |
[34:22] | Now, everyone is welcome, and I’ve been told | 欢迎每一位市民的到来 此外我听说 |
[34:24] | there will be celebrities on hand to sign autographs. | 将有名人到场 进行签名活动 |
[34:27] | But the real star of the show? Our four-legged friends. | 不过 最大的明星还是我们四条腿的朋友 |
[34:30] | They’ve all had their shots, they’ve been spayed or neutered, | 他们已接种疫苗并做好绝育 |
[34:33] | and they’re all ready to go home to a loving family. | 等待着被充满爱心的家庭领养 |
[34:39] | Oh, it looks like we have some clowns | 看来有几位小丑朋友 |
[34:41] | who are desperate for airtime. | 等不急上直播了 |
[34:43] | Uh, miss, are you excited to be part of tomorrow’s entertainment? | 女士 你为出席明天的活动感到兴奋吗 |
[35:22] | These are really… good. | 这些真的… 很棒 |
[35:27] | You have a real talent. | 你真的有天赋 |
[35:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:32] | Well, I wanted to be a painter, but… | 我曾经想当画家 但是… |
[35:35] | I was too drawn to the normalcy of a middle class lifestyle. | 我已经太习惯于中产阶级的日常生活了 |
[35:42] | You’re a real artist, Meadow. | 你是个真正的艺术家 梅朵 |
[35:48] | These mask sketches, | 这些面具速写 |
[35:50] | genius. | 真是杰作 |
[35:53] | And we need them. | 我们需要这些 |
[35:55] | Kai? | 凯 |
[36:03] | Did you do that? | 是你干的吗 |
[36:04] | They won’t air the tape, but I saw it. | 他们不会播那份带子 但我看到了 |
[36:07] | I saw the violence and the anger. | 看到了暴力和愤怒 |
[36:15] | It was you. | 是你干的 |
[36:18] | Yes, Beverly. | 是的 贝弗丽 |
[36:20] | Without apologies. | 我无需致歉 |
[36:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:24] | For you. | 为你 |
[36:27] | I did it for you. | 这我是为你做的 |
[36:30] | So that you would believe. | 这样你才会相信 |
[36:33] | I will do anything for you, Beverly. | 我会为你做任何事 贝弗丽 |
[36:39] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[36:44] | I believe in you, too, Beverly. | 我也相信你 贝弗丽 |
[37:04] | Equal power? | 权力平等 |
[37:09] | Equal power. | 权力平等 |
[37:17] | Police are questioning the inhabitants | 警方正在询问居留者 他们居住于 |
[37:19] | of this homeless encampment under the Maple Avenue Bridge | 枫叶大道桥下的无家可归者宿营地 |
[37:22] | after the horrifying discovery of a severed head here. | 令人惊骇的断头在此处被发现 |
[37:26] | Medical examiners have identified the victim | 验尸官已确定 遇难者为 |
[37:29] | as local gym manager Vincenzo Ravoli. | 当地的健身房经理 文森佐·拉弗利 |
[37:33] | Police arrived after receiving an anonymous phone tip. | 警方接到一则匿名电话后抵达现场 |
[37:36] | While not yet confirmed, | 尽管目前尚未确认 |
[37:38] | sources believe it was the body | 但消息来源认为 |
[37:39] | of Mr. Ravoli that was found | 上周在霍伊特区垃圾填埋场 |
[37:43] | at the Hoyt Area Landfill last week. | 所发现的正是瑞沃里先生的尸体 |
[37:45] | An innocent man dead. | 一名无辜的男性死亡 |
[37:47] | The sprawl of crime and decay devouring our community. | 不断蔓延的犯罪和衰败正吞噬我们的社区 |
[37:52] | Our local government | 可我们的地方政府 |
[37:53] | turning a blind eye. | 对此却睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[37:54] | Are our children safe to walk the streets? | 我们的孩子还能安全地走在街上吗 |
[37:57] | How much carnage must we, | 在我们最终忍无可忍之前 |
[38:00] | the people, endure before we finally say enough? | 我们究竟还得忍受多少屠杀 |
[38:03] | This is Beverly Hope. | 我是贝弗丽·霍普 |
[38:05] | Bob, back to you. | 交给你了 鲍勃 |
[38:13] | You have to come with me, Ally. This is way too important. | 艾丽你必须和我一起去 这太重要了 |
[38:17] | Sweetie, it’s the day before the election. | 亲爱的 在大选前一天 |
[38:19] | What difference is a rally gonna make? | 有什么实际的区别吗 |
[38:21] | The man bragged about sexual assault on tape, | 那个男人被录下来吹嘘性侵 |
[38:24] | and the polls have tightened– this isn’t like other years. | 民调也在下降 这可不像往年 |
[38:26] | Her lead is outside the margin of error. | 她的领先在误差范围外 |
[38:27] | Michigan is a lock. | 而密歇根州已经锁定了 |
[38:29] | No, it’s that kind of thinking that’s gonna hand this thing to Trump. | 不 这种想法会把胜利拱手让给特朗普的 |
[38:32] | W-Why are you being like this? | 为什么你现在这样了 |
[38:33] | It’s historic. The first two presidents | 这是历史性的一刻 我们的儿子记得的 |
[38:35] | our son will remember are black and female. | 头两个总统一位是黑人 一位是女性 |
[38:38] | Don’t you want to be a part of that? | 你不想成为其中的一份子吗 |
[38:39] | Yes, I do, but it’s just… | 不 我当然想 可只是… |
[38:41] | She acts as if it’s owed to her. | 她的这些行为就好像是欠她的一样 |
[38:43] | What does she even believe? | 她到底相信什么 |
[38:44] | Then I see someone like Jill Stein, | 我看到像吉尔·斯坦那样的人 |
[38:46] | pushing for green energy, labeling GMOs, | 推广绿色能源 给转基因生物贴上标签 |
[38:49] | against the DAPL. | 反对达科塔管道工程 |
[38:50] | Don’t be one of those people. | 别成为他们中的一员 |
[38:52] | Remember what happened with Nader in 2000. | 记住2000年发生在内德身上的事吧 |
[38:54] | Honey, I swear to you, | 亲爱的 我发誓 |
[38:56] | if I thought Trump had a chance | 如果我认为特朗普真能赢 |
[38:59] | in hell of winning, I wouldn’t even consider it. | 我甚至都不会考虑这点 |
[39:03] | He’s a reality-TV star, for God’s sake, honey. | 天呐 亲爱的 他就是个真人秀明星 |
[39:06] | It’s never gonna happen. | 他永远不会赢 |
[39:12] | Lock her up! Lock her up! | 把她关起来 把她关起来 |
[39:15] | Lock her up! Lock her up… | 把她关起来 把她关起来 |
[39:18] | Lock her up! Lock her up… | 把她关起来 把她关起来 |
[39:26] | – Love trumps hate! – What’s she hiding? | -爱战胜恨 -她在隐藏什么 |
[39:29] | What about Trump’s tax returns? What’s he afraid we’ll see? | 那特朗普的税收呢 他害怕我们看见什么 |
[39:32] | Don’t bother. They don’t want to engage. | 不用麻烦了 他们不想参与 |
[39:34] | They just want to spread negativity. | 他们只是想传播消极 |
[39:36] | Hey, Hillary started the negativity | 当希拉里说我们的悲伤的一代时 |
[39:38] | when she called us “Deplorables.” | 她就开始传播了消极 |
[39:40] | She wasn’t talking about all of you. | 她可不是在说你们这些人 |
[39:41] | She was talking about the bigots– your side has a few. | 她是在说那些老顽固 你们那边就有不少呢 |
[39:44] | I am so sick of you people looking down on us. | 我对你们看不起我们的行为感到恶心 |
[39:48] | It really pisses me off. | 这真让我火大 |
[39:49] | No, you’re pissed because | 不 你生气只是因为一个受过教育的 |
[39:51] | an educated black man ran the country for eight years, | 黑人掌管了这个国家八年 |
[39:54] | and a woman’s about to run it for eight more. | 而一个女人也将掌管它八年 |
[39:55] | You know, this is why | 好吧 这就是为什么 |
[39:57] | real Americans hate the Democrats. | 真正的美国人讨厌民主党 |
[39:58] | Because you treat us all like | 就是因为你们都对待我们 |
[39:59] | we’re wife-beating, redneck Klansmen. | 就像对待殴打妻子的乡下三K党一样 |
[40:02] | That makes it okay to vote for a man who brags about | 所以这就能给一个宣扬走到女人面前 |
[40:05] | walking up to women and grabbing their pussies? | 抓她们私处的人投票吗 |
[40:07] | Well, maybe you could use a little pussy grabbing, | 好吧 也许你下面需要被抓呢 |
[40:09] | you elitist, PC bitch. | 你们这些精英 电脑婊子 |
[40:12] | Hey! You do not touch her. | 别碰她 |
[40:14] | I didn’t do shit. | 我才没那么干 |
[40:15] | I saw what you did. | 我看到你做了 |
[40:16] | Someone call the police. | 来人叫警察 |
[40:17] | That pig just sexually assaulted this woman. | 这头肥猪性侵了这位女士 |
[40:20] | Get back here, you asshole. | 回来 你这个混蛋 |
[40:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:42] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[40:45] | Um, thank you f… for defending me. | 谢谢 谢谢你维护了我 |
[40:49] | Didn’t have a choice. | 我没别的选择 |
[40:51] | We can’t let pieces of shit like him think this is okay. | 我们不能让他这样的败类觉得这种行为可以 |
[40:55] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[40:57] | I’m hungry. Screw this rally. | 我饿了 别管集会了 |
[40:59] | Let’s get some food. | 去吃点东西吧 |
[41:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:04] | Um, okay. | 好的 |
[41:06] | I know a place. | 我知道个地方 |
[41:08] | Love trumps hate… | 爱战胜恨 |
[41:10] | Wow, you own this place? | 这个地方是你的吗 |
[41:13] | You’re incredible. | 你太棒了 |
[41:16] | My wife would disagree. | 我妻子可不赞同这点 |
[41:18] | Then why are you with her? | 那你还和她在一起 |
[41:23] | You’re young. | 你还年轻 |
[41:25] | Endless possibilities. | 还有无限的可能 |
[41:26] | So, um, what do you want to do with your life? | 所以 你想过怎么的生活 |
[41:29] | Easy. I’m gonna be Huma Abedin. | 简单的 我想成为胡玛·阿贝丁 |
[41:31] | Behind the scenes, right next to a powerful person, | 待在幕后 在一个有权势的人旁边 |
[41:34] | pushing them to greatness. | 帮他们走向辉煌 |
[41:38] | Where’s a powerful person when you need one? | 你想要一个有权势的人 可他在哪儿 |
[41:43] | Oh, God, I hate this feeling. | 上帝啊 我讨厌这种感觉 |
[41:48] | I’m so angry. | 我很生气 |
[41:49] | Good. Get angry. That man assaulted you. | 很好 愤怒吧 那个男人侵犯了你 |
[41:53] | He’s lucky I didn’t taser his ass. | 我没朝他屁股射击算他走运的了 |
[41:56] | I always carry one with me now | 我总是随身带着一把电击枪 |
[41:57] | that colleges have become super rape-property. | 因为大学都成为了强奸犯的乐园了 |
[42:00] | I always thought I was a fighter. | 我总觉得我是一名战士 |
[42:01] | I mean, I came up in the restaurant world. | 我是说 我在餐营业打出了天地 |
[42:02] | I’m well-versed in the art of misogyny, but I… | 我很了解那些厌女症 可我… |
[42:07] | I can’t believe that when it mattered the most, I froze. | 我不敢相信 发生大事的时候我竟然呆住了 |
[42:11] | I let that guy violate me and get away with it. | 我让那个人侵犯了我 还让他走了 |
[42:14] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别给自己太多压力 |
[42:16] | There’s a lot of crazy right now. | 这世道疯事太多了 |
[42:18] | I mean, Trump and those dickfaces feel like they can | 我是说 特朗普和这些混蛋觉得 |
[42:20] | get away with anything. | 自己干什么都能逍遥法外 |
[42:21] | This is not normal. | 这不正常 |
[42:24] | Men always think they can get away with anything. | 男人总以为自己可以为所欲为 |
[42:27] | Because they have. | 因为事实就是这样 |
[42:29] | Everything’s been handed to them. | 所有的一切都是他们的 |
[42:30] | And it’s still never enough. | 可他们还永不知足 |
[42:32] | I mean, all I hear are white dudes bitching about | 你看 我总是听那些白人抱怨 |
[42:35] | unfair entitlements for women and minorities, | 让女性和少数裔得到权利有多么不公 |
[42:37] | and they’re the ones who’ve been entitled | 可他们生来就能 |
[42:39] | since the beginning of time. | 得到那些权利 |
[42:48] | I can close up, Gary. You’re the boss. | 我来关门吧 盖里 你是头儿 |
[42:51] | You shouldn’t have to stay late. | 用不着待太晚的 |
[42:52] | Shirley, this is my baby. Go home to yours. | 雪莉 这就是我的家 你回去吧 |
[42:54] | Spend some quality time, and say hi to Frank. | 好好陪陪孩子 替我跟弗兰克问好 |
[43:01] | Oh, don’t forget to vote tomorrow. | 别忘了明天去投票 |
[43:03] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[43:04] | This is the chance of a lifetime. | 这可是一生难得的机会 |
[43:06] | I get to bring the country back from the cliff | 我得把国家从崩溃的边缘救回 |
[43:08] | and return it to the promise that is America. | 让它回到美国该有的样子 |
[43:13] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我决不能错过这个千载难逢的机会 |
[43:15] | Night. | 晚安 |
[43:45] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[43:48] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[43:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在干什么啊 |
[43:51] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[43:52] | I saw the sign for this place on your truck. | 我在你的卡车上看到这地方的标志 |
[43:54] | I need some tape, but there are so many choices. | 我需要点胶带 但牌子太多了 |
[43:59] | What do you want to use it for? | 是要做什么用的 |
[44:01] | To tie somebody up. | 把人绑起来 |
[44:10] | This should work. | 这个应该可以 |
[44:27] | If you manage to get your right arm free, | 如果你右膀子能动 |
[44:29] | here’s some food and drink. | 旁边有食物和水 |
[44:30] | What do you want? Money? | 你们想干什么 要钱吗 |
[44:33] | Kidnapping’s a federal offense. | 绑架可是重罪 |
[44:34] | We don’t want anything from you. | 我们什么都不要 |
[44:36] | In 24 hours, | 24小时内 |
[44:38] | we’ll call the police | 我们会报警 |
[44:39] | and tell them your location. | 告知他们你的位置 |
[44:40] | By then, the election will be over. | 那时候 选举就结束了 |
[44:42] | The world is about to change, Gary. | 世界就要变了 盖里 |
[44:45] | For the first time in history, | 有史以来头一次 |
[44:47] | a woman will be your commander in chief. | 一个女人将成为三军统帅 |
[44:49] | It’ll never happen! | 绝不可能 |
[44:51] | – Get woke! – People like you don’t deserve to have a say. | -醒醒吧 -像你这样的人不配有话语权 |
[44:54] | You don’t matter anymore. | 你无足轻重了 |
[44:56] | Fuck you! And fuck you! Let me go. | 去你的 去你的 放开我 |
[45:00] | Consider yourself silenced, bitch. | 你被噤声了 贱人 |
[46:02] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[46:14] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[46:18] | I hurt someone. | 我伤害了一个人 |
[46:21] | How did it feel? | 什么感觉 |
[46:29] | It felt fucking fantastic. | 感觉棒呆了 |
[46:38] | Tell me everything. | 全部都告诉我 |
[46:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[46:44] | Help! | 救命 |
[46:47] | No one can hear you. | 没人会听得到 |
[46:49] | Except maybe some crackheads and gangbangers. | 也许某些瘾君子或抢劫犯能听到 |
[46:52] | Although, in the predicament you’re in, | 不过 以你现在的处境 |
[46:56] | I don’t think you’d want them to. | 我想你也不希望遇见那些人 |
[46:57] | Get me out of here, man. | 救我出去 伙计 |
[46:59] | Have the polls closed yet? | 投票结束了吗 |
[47:02] | In about an hour. | 一小时后结束 |
[47:03] | Get me out of here. I need to vote! | 带我出去 我得投票 |
[47:07] | These fucking bitches! | 那两个臭娘们 |
[47:09] | They chained me up. | 她们把我绑在这儿 |
[47:11] | You’re gonna have to cut through the pole, | 你得把杆子锯开 |
[47:13] | and then maybe saw through the handcuffs. | 也许还要把手铐锯开 |
[47:15] | I have tools at my grocery store. | 我店里有工具 |
[47:21] | I brought this. | 我带了这个 |
[47:23] | That’s not gonna cut through these cuffs. | 用这个锯不开手铐的 |
[47:30] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[47:40] | For eight years… | 八年来 |
[47:43] | they’ve been telling you there’s something wrong with you | 他们都在说 你作为一个认真工作的 |
[47:45] | for being a straight, white, working man. | 白人直男是有问题的 |
[47:49] | Longer than that, probably. | 也许还不止八年 |
[47:51] | You work hard, you like American beer and pussy! | 你勤勤恳恳地工作 喜欢美国啤酒和妹子 |
[47:54] | Fuck, yeah! | 是的 |
[47:54] | And they laugh at you for it. | 可他们却因此嘲笑你 |
[47:56] | They punish you, humiliate you! | 他们惩罚你 羞辱你 |
[47:58] | They call you impotent. | 说你无能 |
[48:00] | Samantha Bee, Rachel Maddow– | 萨曼莎·比尼 瑞秋·麦道 |
[48:02] | how those fucking bitches mock you! | 这些臭娘们是怎么戏弄你的 |
[48:08] | Listen. Here’s your chance, Gary. | 听着 这是你的机会 盖里 |
[48:11] | Today is your chance to stick it right in their fucking eyes. | 今天是你以牙还牙的机会 |
[48:15] | To step into the voters box and pull the lever | 走进投票 拉动杠杆 |
[48:19] | for “Go fuck yourselves.” | 让他们都见鬼去吧 |
[48:21] | It might be the last chance you ever get, so I ask you… | 这可能是你最后的机会了 所以我问你 |
[48:26] | …what is that worth to you? | 这对你到底有多大的价值 |
[48:29] | What would you give for the chance to do that? | 你愿意为这个机会付出什么 |
[48:35] | How humiliated are you? | 你究竟受到过多少侮辱 |
[48:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[48:48] | Give me the saw. | 把锯子给我 |
[49:31] | Are you gonna watch? | 你要看着吗 |
[49:33] | If you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[49:38] | One… two… | 一 二 |
[49:42] | three! | 三 |