Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] The fear is always the same. 恐惧都是一样的
[00:04] I lie down in my bed. 我躺在床上
[00:07] Mark leans over me. 马克附身凑过来
[00:10] I look into his eyes, and I feel safe. 我看着他的眼睛 感觉很安全
[00:13] And then he kisses me, 然后他吻了我
[00:15] and the whole world… 整个世界
[00:18] goes black. 都黑了
[00:24] I’m trapped. 我被困住了
[00:26] I… I can’t breathe. 我无法呼吸
[00:28] I’m screaming as loud as I can, 我拼命尖叫
[00:30] but no one can hear me. 但没人听得到
[00:38] Except this time something changed. 但这次有变化了
[00:43] It was a miracle, Doctor. 真是个奇迹 医生
[00:46] I conquered my phobia. 我战胜了我的恐惧
[00:48] That is wonderful news, Rosie. 那真是太好了 萝茜
[00:50] I’m so happy for you. 我太为你高兴了
[00:52] I know this journey hasn’t always been easy, 我知道这段旅程并非一帆风顺
[00:54] but you persevered. 但你坚持到底了
[00:56] Takes a lot of courage. 这是很需要勇气的
[00:58] That’s my Rosie. 我家萝茜就是这样
[01:00] Strongest person I know. 我认识的最坚强的人
[01:02] Well, for so long, I thought I was crazy. 那么久以来 我都以为自己疯了
[01:06] You had a condition: feretrophobia. 你生病了 得了棺材恐惧症
[01:09] Remember, call it by its name. Take away its power. 记住 直呼它的名字 就能夺走它的力量
[01:12] My feretrophobia. 我的棺材恐惧症
[01:15] I bet not many of your patients come to you with this one. 我敢说你没几个病人有这个毛病吧
[01:18] I bet not many of his patients 我敢说他没几个病人
[01:19] were locked in a cupboard as a kid. 小时候被人锁进了橱柜
[01:27] Rosie, your father’s death opened up a lot of old wounds. 萝茜 你父亲的死又揭开了很多旧疮疤
[01:29] The terror that he inflicted on you as a child– 你小时候 他给你带来的恐惧
[01:32] that kind of trauma lingers in your blood 那样的创伤会一直存留下来
[01:35] long after the inciting incident has passed. 哪怕事件已经过去了很久
[01:38] I didn’t think I could bear to go to his funeral. 我以为我甚至都不敢去参加他的葬礼
[01:42] But you were right. 但你是对的
[01:43] When the lid closed down on him, 棺材盖关上时
[01:46] I felt like I was finally free. 我觉得我终于自由了
[01:50] You fixed me, Doctor. 你治好了我 医生
[01:53] I remember, when you first came in here, 我记得 你刚来时
[01:55] you couldn’t even look at a picture of a coffin. 你甚至都不敢看棺材的照片
[01:58] And look how far you’ve come. 看看你进步了多少
[02:00] You put in the work. 你努力了
[02:01] The many tough hours of systematic desensitization, 经历了很多小时艰难的系统脱敏法
[02:04] building from that image to the cemetery, 从那张图片 再到墓地
[02:06] coffins under your feet, 脚下的棺材
[02:08] and then finally stepping into that mortuary 最终 你走进了那间殡仪馆
[02:10] and facing the real source of your fear: your father. 直面了你恐惧的真正源头 你父亲
[02:14] I’m so proud of you. 我真为你骄傲
[02:38] I’ve got a surprise for you. 我给你准备了惊喜
[02:40] What? 什么
[02:42] Be right back. 就回来
[03:03] Mark? 马克
[03:18] – Mark. – No, don’t… don’t you touch her! -马克 -不 别碰她
[03:21] – Mark! – Honey, it’ll be okay! -马克 -亲爱的 没事的
[03:24] – No! No! – Mark! -不 不 -马克
[03:25] Mark! 马克
[03:26] – What are you doing?! – No, don’t! -你们干什么 -别
[03:28] – No! No! – Just let her go! -不不 -放了她
[03:32] – Let her go! – No! -放了她 -不
[03:36] No! 不
[03:37] Let me go! No! 放开我 不
[03:39] No! No! 不
[03:42] No! 不
[03:45] No! No! 不
[05:45] I’m in so much trouble, aren’t I? 我麻烦大了 是吧
[05:49] Actually, no. 其实没有
[05:50] We have a stand-your-ground law here in Michigan. 密歇根有不退让法
[05:53] You saw a dark figure coming into your house, 你看到一个黑影靠近你家
[05:55] you felt threatened. 你觉得受到了威胁
[05:57] You have every right to defend yourself. 你有权维护自己
[06:02] Finally got Ozzie to sleep. 可算把奥兹哄睡了
[06:04] Is he okay? 他没事吧
[06:07] He must be so traumatized. 他肯定吓坏了
[06:08] I killed a man in front of his eyes. 我当着他的面杀了个人
[06:10] In self-defense. 那是自卫
[06:12] A-Absolutely. 是啊
[06:13] It was, it was pitch black. 当时一团漆黑
[06:15] You didn’t know who he was. 你又不知道那是谁
[06:18] The power grid is still down. 电力还没恢复
[06:19] W-We may be under attack by ISIS, you know… 我们可能被伊斯兰国袭击了
[06:21] And the clowns. 还有小丑
[06:24] They were all over the house, terrorizing us. 他们在家里 到处都是 吓唬我们
[06:26] – Ozzie will tell you that. – Listen, Mr. Morales -奥兹能告诉你 -莫拉莱斯先生
[06:28] was already a person of interest. 本就是个嫌疑犯
[06:29] That’s why we liked him for the murder at your restaurant. 所以我们才认为他可能是你们餐馆凶案的凶手
[06:32] So it’s no surprise to me that that kind of man 所以那样的人会对晚上独自在家
[06:34] would be a threat to a woman alone in the house at night 带着一个小男孩的女人构成威胁
[06:36] with a young boy. 在我看来并不奇怪
[06:39] Now, does that make sense? 这能说得通吗
[06:44] Oh, God, I’m sorry. 天呐 对不起
[06:45] I’m really sorry. 真对不起
[06:48] Look, I’m sure you have nothing to worry about, 我相信你们不用担心什么的
[06:49] but I have to take this gun in case the D.A. decides to press charges. 但我还是得拿走枪 以防地检官决定起诉
[06:56] It’s not your fault. 这不怪你
[06:57] It is not your fault, babe. 不怪你 亲爱的
[07:01] I keep seeing Oz’s face. 我总看到奥兹的脸
[07:04] He was standing right behind me. 他就站在我身后
[07:06] He saw everything. 他什么都看到了
[07:10] Even with all the counseling in the world, 就算他接受再多的心理治疗
[07:12] how is he ever gonna get over this? 要怎样才能克服这样的创伤啊
[07:14] I think what we hope for 我觉得我们只能希望
[07:15] is he finds a way to live with it. 他会有办法承受住
[07:19] My question is: Can you? 我的问题是 你能吗
[07:28] God, I’m so sorry. 天呐 我真抱歉
[07:29] – I’m so stupid. – No, no. Stop it. -我太蠢了 -不 够了
[07:31] It… I shouldn’t have sent him over there 我就不该在断电期间
[07:33] in the middle of a blackout. 让他过去
[07:34] I should have come home to you myself, and… 我该自己回家找你的
[07:37] – Shit. – Oh, my God. -该死 -天呐
[07:38] No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace! 正义不伸 誓不罢休
[07:41] Shit. 该死
[07:43] Get down. 趴下
[07:44] Bob, I’m outside local eatery The Butchery on Main, 鲍勃 我在本地餐馆大众肉铺外
[07:48] where just a week ago one employee was found murdered. 一周前 刚有一名雇员被杀
[07:50] Activists gathered earlier today 活动分子今天早些时候
[07:52] to protest the death of a second man, 聚集在门外抗议另一人的被杀
[07:54] unarmed restaurant worker 被害者是手无寸铁的餐馆员工
[07:55] and father of three, Pedro Morales, 也是三位孩子的父亲 佩德罗·莫拉莱斯
[07:58] who was gunned down Wednesday night by his employer, 他周三晚被雇主枪杀
[08:01] restaurant co-owner 也就是餐馆业主之一
[08:02] Allyson Mayfair-Richards. 艾丽森·梅菲尔-理查德兹
[08:04] This latest scandal comes at a time of increasing tension 这起最新的丑闻发生在这个通常平静的社区
[08:07] in this normally peaceful community, 气氛愈发紧张的时候
[08:09] beginning with the shocking murder-suicide of 最初打破平静的就是张议员和妻子令人震惊的
[08:11] Councilman Chang and his wife. 凶杀-自杀事件
[08:12] Police are reporting a threefold increase 警方称911报案已经
[08:15] in calls to 911. 是平时的三倍
[08:16] Now it seems the collective rage and suspicion of this community 而现在 社区的集体愤怒和怀疑
[08:20] has a focus, and it’s a woman whose critics are calling 找到了焦点 那就是一个被评论家称为
[08:23] “A lesbian George Zimmerman.” “女同版乔治·齐默曼”的女人
[08:24] No justice, no peace! 正义不伸 誓不罢休
[08:26] Justice for Pedro! 为佩德罗讨回公道
[08:28] No justice, no peace! 正义不伸 誓不罢休
[08:30] Ivy, just go, 艾薇 我们走吧
[08:32] – before they see us. – Go? -别被他们看见我们 -走
[08:33] I can’t go. 我不能走
[08:35] I mean, we still have a business. 我们还得营业呢
[08:37] We still have employees. 我们还有雇员呢
[08:40] Fuck. 该死
[08:42] No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace! 正义不伸 誓不罢休
[08:45] – No justice… – I’m gonna sneak in the back. -正义不伸 -我从后面溜进去
[08:47] No, no, no, no, no. Come on, come on, don’t. 别别 别这样
[08:49] Just let’s go home. 我们回家吧
[08:51] – Just come with me. – Let’s just go. Ally, Ally, Ally. -走吧 我们回家吧 -艾丽
[08:53] Seriously, you go home. 真的 你回家吧
[08:54] I’ll call you later. 我回头打给你
[08:57] I’m sorry, but, babe, I… 对不起 但是 亲爱的
[09:00] – I have to… – Okay? Okay. -我必须去 -好吧
[09:15] I-I just want to tell you how incredibly brave 我只想告诉你 我觉得你
[09:16] I think you are. 非常勇敢
[09:20] There’s a lot of admirable traits 人可以拥有很多
[09:21] one can possess, but courage– 值得敬佩的特点 但勇气
[09:24] that has to be the most rare. 是最罕见的
[09:26] You didn’t do anything wrong. 你没做错什么
[09:28] You were protecting yourself and your family. 你只是在保护自己和家人
[09:30] Never apologize for that. 不要为此道歉
[09:33] Forget about this mob. 别管这些暴民了
[09:35] – I’m gonna take care of them for you. – What? -我会替你处理他们 -什么
[09:37] – Don’t worry about… – What do you mean? -别担心 -什么意思
[09:38] Don’t worry about that. 别担心了
[09:40] Just keep living your truth. 继续过真实的自己
[09:43] And, please… 还有
[09:47] …have a nice day. 祝你愉快
[10:30] Shit. 该死
[10:33] Hello? 你们好
[10:35] We heard about what happened. 我们听说发生的事了
[10:38] Yeah. 嗯
[10:39] I appreciate your concern, 多谢你们的关心
[10:41] but I don’t really want any company right now. 但我现在想一个人静静
[10:44] Yeah. 嗯
[10:45] How does it feel to exercise your white privilege 那是什么感觉 行使你的白人特权
[10:48] and execute people of color with impunity? 不受责罚地处决有色人种
[10:51] What? 什么
[10:52] I gave you a gun to protect yourself, 我给你枪是让你自卫的
[10:53] and you used it to commit murder? 你居然用它来杀人
[10:56] You make me feel dirty. 你让我觉得受到了玷污
[10:58] Why are you wearing sombreros? 你们为什么要戴宽沿帽
[11:00] Why? Because this is obviously 为什么 因为你显然
[11:03] how you see people of Latin descent. 就是这样看待拉丁裔人士的
[11:05] Hey, did you know that I did 23andMe, 你知道我做了基因测试
[11:07] and that I’m ten percent Mexican? 发现自己有10%的墨西哥血统吗
[11:09] Does that make you want to kill me?! 这会让你想杀我吗
[11:12] I want my gun back. 我想要回我的枪
[11:13] The police have your gun. 警方拿走了你的枪
[11:15] You saw a beautiful brown face 你看到一张美丽的有色面孔
[11:18] and immediately thought “home invader.” 就立刻认为是入侵者
[11:21] You’re no progressive. 你才不是进步人士
[11:24] You people are insane. 你们真是疯了
[11:26] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[11:27] Do you want to know what’s insane? 你知道什么才疯狂吗
[11:29] Do you like Taco Bell? 你喜欢塔可钟吗
[11:30] Here, why don’t you take these coupons, 给 你拿着这些优惠券
[11:32] and you can wallow in your white appropriation of Hispanic culture! 去享受白人对西班牙文化的改版吧
[11:37] You don’t belong here. 你不属于这里
[11:38] We want racists out of our neighborhood. 我们要种族主义者搬出我们的社区
[11:42] Your neighborhood? 你们的社区
[11:44] We were here first. 我们是先来的
[11:46] Tell that to the Native Americans. 去跟印第安人说啊
[11:50] Get off my porch. 滚出我家前院
[11:52] This isn’t the end of it, you bitch! 这事没完 你个贱人
[11:55] I’m telling you, it was a threat. 我告诉你 他们是个威胁
[11:57] I don’t feel safe with those people across the street. 跟那些人隔街住让我觉得不安全
[11:59] You didn’t feel safe before either, baby. 你之前也觉得不安全 亲爱的
[12:02] Oh, shit. 该死
[12:05] …in what officials are now calling 官方称
[12:06] an act of self-defense. 这是自卫行为
[12:08] But protests continue today 但抗议者今天仍在
[12:09] in front of the couple’s restaurant, 这对伴侣的餐馆前抗议
[12:11] The Butchery on Main. 也就是大众肉铺
[12:12] Protestors demanding what they call justice. 抗议者要求所谓的伸张正义
[12:16] New developments tonight in Redford, 来自雷德福德的新报道
[12:17] as a young couple thought to be missing has been found dead. 一对被以为失踪了的年轻夫妇被发现已死亡
[12:20] Beverly Hope is live at the scene with the latest. Beverly. 贝弗丽·霍普在现场为您带来最新报道 贝弗丽
[12:24] Bob, the residents of this bedroom community 鲍勃 这一城郊社区的居民们
[12:26] are in a state of shock tonight after the grisly discovery 今晚大受震惊 因为在我身后的房子里
[12:30] of two bodies in this house behind me. 发现了两具尸体
[12:33] The owners of the home had not responded to calls for over a week. 房子的主人一周来都未接听电话
[12:37] Police were finally summoned to the home, and what they found 最终 警方被叫了去 他们的发现
[12:40] has left law enforcement baffled and frankly frightened. 让执法机构不解 而且害怕
[12:45] Two bodies in the early stages of decomposition 两具已呈现早期腐烂状态的尸体
[12:47] were discovered in the home, sealed in burial caskets. 被发现封存在屋内的两口棺材里
[12:50] Also found in the home, this disturbing symbol. 家里还有这个令人不安的符号
[12:54] We do know they were both alive when they went in. 我们知道他们被关进去时都还活着
[12:56] The symbol painted above the crime scene– 犯罪现场画的符号
[12:59] is it true that the same smiley face was found 真是这样吗 这个笑脸还在
[13:01] in the home of Councilman Chang? 张议员的家中出现过
[13:03] I can’t comment on that. 恕我不能透露
[13:04] Were the deaths of Councilman Chang and his wife 张议员和其妻子之死真是
[13:06] really a murder-suicide, 凶杀-自杀案吗
[13:08] or is there a serial killer loose in our midst? 还是说现在有个在逃的连环杀手
[13:11] Coming to you from a neighborhood gripped in fear, 在一个被恐惧包围的社区向您报道
[13:14] this is Beverly Hope reporting. 我是贝弗丽·霍普
[13:17] Christ. 天呐
[13:19] The world is going insane. 这世界真是疯了
[13:32] What the hell? 什么情况
[14:05] Babe? 亲爱的
[14:22] Ally? 艾丽
[15:00] Oh, my God. 天呐
[15:12] No, this wasn’t one bird. This was 30, at least. 不 不是一只鸟 至少有30只
[15:16] N-No, it… it looked like 不 看上去像
[15:19] a Chemlawn truck, but it was black. 草坪护理卡车 但是黑色的
[15:22] We saw it last night. 我们昨晚看到了
[15:26] Okay. 好吧
[15:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:30] The township says they didn’t sanction any chemical trucks last night, 镇上说他们昨晚并未批准化学卡车过镇
[15:33] but they’re looking into it. 但他们会调查的
[15:34] Looking into it. Well, that’s bullshit. 调查 真鬼扯
[15:37] They’re probably in on it. 可能就是他们做的
[15:39] Using citizens like lab rats in some sick 用市民做小白鼠 进行变态的
[15:41] chemical weapons test, mind-control experiments. 化学武器测试 头脑控制实验
[15:44] Ally? Ivy? 艾丽 艾薇
[15:47] What the hell are you doing here? 你来干什么
[15:49] I-I… I called her over. 我叫她过来的
[15:51] Why? Why? 为什么 为什么
[15:53] She abandoned me, Ivy. 她抛下了我 艾薇
[15:56] I begged you to stay. 我求你留下的
[15:59] I know. And I’m really sorry. 我知道 我真抱歉
[16:01] I just kind of freaked, you know? 我就是吓坏了
[16:03] If I would’ve known what was going to happen, I would… 要是我知道会发生什么
[16:05] It… it was a terrible night. 那晚很可怕
[16:09] But it wasn’t Winter’s fault. 但那不怪温特
[16:15] I’m sorry. 对不起
[16:18] It’s probably better that you weren’t here. 你不在或许也是好事
[16:22] She’s here now. 她现在来了
[16:24] She’s here for our son. 她是来照顾我们的儿子的
[16:31] So I’m not fired? 我没被解雇咯
[16:33] Of course not. 当然没有
[16:35] No. 没有
[16:37] Oh, thank God. When I saw that guy outside, 谢天谢地 我看到外面那男人时
[16:39] I figured you were interviewing for my replacement. 我以为你们在为我的接替者面试呢
[16:42] – What guy? – I don’t know. -什么人 -我不知道
[16:43] He said he was here because of an ad. 他说是看了广告来的
[16:45] I let him in. I hope that’s okay. 我就让他进来了 没事吧
[16:47] You let him in? 你让他进来了
[16:50] Winter, go find Oz. 温特 去找奥兹
[16:54] Oh, my God! 天呐
[16:56] Hey, ladies, oh, I hope you’re hungry. 女士们 希望你们饿了
[16:59] I’m calling the police. 我这就报警
[17:01] Hold on. Your ad said that you wanted this. 等等 你们广告上说这是你们想要的
[17:03] Our ad? What ad? 我们的广告 什么广告
[17:05] Yeah, you-you guys have to be the horny lesbians, right? 你们就是那对儿饥渴的女同吧
[17:07] I mean, I-I know this is the right address, so… 我知道地址没错
[17:09] Put your goddamn clothes on and get the fuck out. 穿上衣服 给我滚
[17:13] Wait. 等等
[17:15] Oh, shit, I get the– I get it. 该死 我懂了
[17:17] This is your thing? 你们就喜欢这个吗
[17:19] You lure men over here just to get them all… all amped up, 把男人引诱过来 让他们鸡动起来
[17:21] and then you humiliate them?! 然后再羞辱他们
[17:22] Stay away from us, fucker. 别过来 混蛋
[17:24] I came to get my dick sucked. So who’s first? 我是来享受口交的 谁先来
[17:27] Get out, or I will kill you! 出去 否则我杀了你
[17:30] God, you bitch! 天呐 你个贱人
[17:41] “Searching for stud with stamina to satisfy two horny lesbians.” “寻找精力持久的猛男满足两个饥渴的女同”
[17:46] Ivy, this is our address. 艾薇 这是我们的地址
[17:49] What kind of monster would do this to us? 什么样的变态会这么对我们
[17:51] “Caucasians preferred. “更喜欢白人
[17:53] Latin lovers need not apply.” 拉丁裔不必申请”
[17:58] You know exactly who did this. 你很清楚是谁
[18:13] Yeah, here it is. “Searching for stud with stamina 嗯 看到了 “寻找精力持久的猛男
[18:17] to satisfy two horny lesbians. 满足两个饥渴的女同
[18:19] Don’t call. Don’t write. 别打电话 别写信
[18:21] Just show up hard as a rock and ready to fill our guts.” 直接硬着来 准备喷我们一肚子”
[18:25] Yeah, we keep taking it down, 我们不断撤下
[18:27] and they keep putting it back up with slightly different text. 他们就不断稍微改下措辞 重新挂上去
[18:29] Look, I know that I am supposed to be responsible for 我知道所有进入我的生活的
[18:32] all of the positive and negative energies that come into my life. 正能量和负能量都和我有关
[18:35] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[18:36] Well, I don’t know. Instagram? 不知道 Instagram吗
[18:38] My point is that my side of the street is clean here. 我是说我家这边的街道是干净的
[18:42] How can you be sure they placed the ad? 你怎么肯定就是他们贴的广告呢
[18:44] Because I just know. 因为我就是知道
[18:45] They’re not well. Mentally, they’re fucked-up. 他们不正常 他们有神经病
[18:48] Well, this is awful. 很不幸
[18:50] I want to acknowledge the trauma that you’re going through. 我承认你的经历给你带来了很大的创伤
[18:53] Oh, I appreciate that. 感激不尽
[18:55] After the election and everything that’s happened, 大选还有之后发生的一切
[18:57] I just don’t have the buffering capacity to handle this. 我还没有缓过来 承受不了这些
[19:01] Well, we need to make a plan here. 我们得定个计划
[19:02] First, I will help you get on the phone with the company 首先 我要帮你给那家公司打电话
[19:06] to get the ad taken down. 要他们撤下广告
[19:07] Okay. 好的
[19:08] Second, you need evidence that these people are doing this 其次 你需要找到证据证明是他们做的
[19:10] so you can press charges. 这样你就能提起诉讼了
[19:12] This is harassment. 这是骚扰
[19:14] At least file a police report right away. 至少现在就要去报案
[19:16] Okay. 好
[19:17] Any idea why they’re targeting you? 你知道他们为什么以你为目标吗
[19:20] Well, yeah. They think I’m a racist. 知道 他们觉得我是种族主义者
[19:22] Everybody thinks I’m a racist. 所有人都觉得我是种族主义者
[19:24] Do you understand the specific pain of someone like me 你能理解 我被这样指控
[19:26] being accused of that? 有多痛苦吗
[19:28] I mean, I remember when I was eight– 我记得我八岁那年
[19:29] or I don’t know, maybe it was nine– yes, it was nine, 记不清了 也许是九岁 对就是九岁那年
[19:32] because that was the year we moved from Tampa… 因为那年我从坦帕搬到了…
[19:33] – I’m sorry. We’re out of time. – Wait. -抱歉 我们的时间到了 -等下
[19:35] Dr. Vincent, I… 文森特医生 我…
[19:36] I think we should maybe have an emergency session tomorrow. 我觉得我们明天或许该加一节紧急疗程
[19:39] I’m concerned, Ally. 我很担忧 艾丽
[19:41] Your phobias are at least partially responsible for your actions 你开枪那晚的行为多少
[19:44] the night of the shooting. 和你的恐惧症有关
[19:46] And as your stress increases, they will increase. 但你变得紧张时 恐惧症就会加重
[19:49] And I want to make sure that you 我想确保你
[19:50] and the people around you are safe. 还有你周围的人的安全
[19:53] Well, what are you suggesting? 你有什么建议呢
[19:54] Maybe an inpatient facility 不然去一家疗养院
[19:56] for a couple weeks till things calm down? 住几个星期等风头过去
[19:58] Purely voluntary– it won’t be something you have to disclose. 你自己决定 你可以不告诉别人
[20:01] Absolutely not. I have a son to raise, a wife, 当然不行 我有儿子 妻子
[20:04] a business. I am dealing with this. 和工作 我应付得来
[20:06] In my own way, not perfectly, I know. 以我自己的方式 虽然我知道不是很完美
[20:09] But I-I am about to go speak to the protestors. 但我准备去和那些示威者谈谈
[20:11] No. Terrible idea. 不行 这主意很糟
[20:12] Why is that a terrible idea? 为什么这主意很糟
[20:14] These are my people. 那些人是我们这边的
[20:15] I understand why they are so upset. 我能理解他们为什么这么激动
[20:18] I think once I clear up this misunderstanding about Pedro… 我觉得只要我澄清了关于佩德罗的误会
[20:20] I was just, I was actually calling you 我打给你其实是想
[20:22] so I could go over what I was going to say. 跟你过一遍我要说的话
[20:24] People are projecting a lot of their own anxiety 人们把很多自己的焦虑和愤怒
[20:27] and anger onto you. 投射到了你身上
[20:30] Just be careful. 小心一点
[20:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:33] Talk soon. 以后再聊
[20:38] No justice, no peace! 正义不伸 誓不罢休
[20:39] Look, there she is! 看 她在这里
[20:41] – That’s her! – No justice, no peace! -就是她 -不给公道 誓不罢休
[20:43] Justice for Pedro! 还佩德罗公道
[20:45] I am not the enemy! I am one of you! 我不是你们的敌人 我是你们的一员
[20:47] …no peace! No justice, no peace! 正义不伸 誓不罢休 正义不伸 誓不罢休
[20:50] – I am one of you! – No justice, no peace! -我是你们的一员 -正义不伸 誓不罢休
[20:52] – Please move! – No justice, no peace! -请走吧 -正义不伸 誓不罢休
[20:55] Move, motherfuckers! 让开 混账东西
[20:58] Come on! 快让开
[20:59] Justice for Pedro! 还佩德罗公道
[21:00] Move! Move! 让开 让开
[21:03] – Justice for Pedro! – Move! -还佩德罗公道 -让开
[21:05] No justice, no peace! Justice for Pedro! 正义不伸 誓不罢休 还佩德罗公道
[21:06] Enough. 够了
[21:21] I told you I would take care of you. 我说过我会照顾你的
[21:24] And I did. 我做到了
[21:30] Have a nice day. 祝你愉快
[21:41] – Mom. – Okay. -妈妈 -好吧
[21:43] Mama, look. 妈妈 看
[21:46] Oh, sweetie. 亲爱的
[21:47] How cute. 好可爱
[21:49] Uh, Winter, I’m sorry. 温特 抱歉
[21:51] I don’t think we ever had the conversation, 我想我们没谈过这个
[21:53] but we have a strict no pets rule in this house. 但我们家绝对不能有宠物
[21:56] Ally’s very sensitive to dander. 艾丽对皮屑非常敏感
[21:57] Well, we all are. 我们都是
[21:58] So I think it’s best if you, 所以我觉得最好还是
[22:00] you know, just take him back home. 带他回去
[22:01] He’s not my guinea pig, he’s Oz’s. 这不是我的豚鼠 是奥兹的
[22:04] His name is Mr. Guinea. 它叫基尼先生
[22:05] Sweetie. Come on. 亲爱的 拜托
[22:07] You know we don’t like cisnormative pet names. 你知道我们不喜欢有性别意味的宠物名字
[22:09] Why do you have rules about pet names if you never have pets? 既然不会养宠物为什么还有宠物名字的规定
[22:13] It’s the principle. 这是原则问题
[22:14] But he’s a boy. 但它是男生
[22:16] This was a very nice gesture, 很感谢你的好意
[22:18] but, uh, I really wish you had asked us 不过我真的希望你在送给奥兹这样的礼物前
[22:20] before bringing Oz a gift like this. 能先问过我们
[22:23] I didn’t give it to him; the lady from across the street 不是我送他的 是街对面那个带着奇怪帽子的女士
[22:25] with the funny hats brought him over. 送过来的
[22:26] She said to tell you it’s a peace offering. 她让我告诉你 这是和好的礼物
[22:29] What did I tell you? 我怎么说的
[22:31] – What did I tell you? – I know. -我怎么说的 -我知道
[22:32] Ozzie, seriously, you’re not keeping him. 奥兹 说真的 你绝对不能留着它
[22:34] You’re not gonna keep him. Put him down. 你不能留着它 把它放下
[22:36] Put him back in his cage. 把它放回笼子里
[22:38] Sweetheart, you just have to trust mommy on this one, okay? 亲爱的 这次你得相信妈妈 好吗
[22:41] Okay? Please say your good-byes. 好吗 跟它告别吧
[22:45] I wish I could say my good-byes to you. 我倒希望能跟你告别
[22:50] Hey, Oz. 奥兹
[22:52] Ozzie. 奥兹
[22:58] He didn’t mean it. 他不是真心的
[22:59] He… 他…
[23:02] Those people are psychopaths. 那些人都是精神病
[23:05] They know that it was an accident! 他们知道我不是故意的
[23:07] I’m the least racist person they’ve ever met! 我是他们见过的最不会种族歧视的人了
[23:08] I know. I-I’m calling them right now. 我知道 我这就给他们打电话
[23:10] Give me the phone. I’m gonna do it. 给我电话 我来打
[23:13] I am doing this. 这事我来做
[23:15] I’ll be damned if they’re gonna do this to us. 他们胆敢这样对我们 我能忍就怪了
[23:22] Hey, what the…? 怎么回事
[23:24] He’s not invited back. 没人邀请他回来
[23:25] Not after what he did to you. 因为他对你做了那些事
[23:27] You don’t know him like I do. 你不如我了解他
[23:35] Hello. 喂
[23:36] Listen, asshole! 听着 混蛋
[23:38] I know what your game is giving our son that rat. 我知道你们给我儿子那只老鼠打的什么主意
[23:40] Yeah, it’s not that complicated. 没那么复杂
[23:41] I don’t like you, but I like your kid. 我不喜欢你 但我喜欢你家孩子
[23:43] Yeah, that’s really charming, 这话真好听
[23:45] but you knew I wasn’t gonna let him keep it. 但你明知道我不会让他留着它
[23:47] So you’re trying to drive a wedge between us, 所以你要以此挑拨我俩的关系
[23:48] and it’s not gonna work. 但这可行不通
[23:49] His name is Mr. Guinea. 它叫基尼先生
[23:50] That boy needs a man in his life, 那孩子的成长过程需要男性参与
[23:52] and some diversity. 也需要一点种族多样性
[23:53] He’s drowning in white privilege and estrogen over there. 他都快被雌激素和白人特权给憋死了
[23:56] Oh, my God. 拜托
[23:57] I mean, it’s fine to have two moms, 有两个妈妈没问题
[23:58] but at least get him a manny. 但起码要给他找个男保姆
[24:00] Give me the phone. 把电话给我
[24:04] Hello, lez. 你好 拉拉
[24:05] I think you’re a horrible racist. 我觉得你是个种族歧视的烂人
[24:11] That bitch hung up on me. 那个贱人挂了我电话
[24:17] You got to be shitting me. 这也太扯了吧
[24:23] Stop! Stop! 停车 停
[24:25] Stop! I am a citizen of the United States, 停车 我是美国公民
[24:27] and I demand to see your permit! 我要看你的许可证
[24:29] What chemicals are you spraying into our air?! 你们在喷洒什么化学药品
[24:32] The public has a right to know! 公众有权利知道
[24:34] Stop! 停车
[24:36] Ally! 艾丽
[24:40] Ally! Ally! 艾丽 艾丽
[24:44] Ally! Oh, my God. 艾丽 天啊
[24:46] Breathe. Okay, okay. 深呼吸 好
[24:48] Breathe, breathe. 深呼吸 呼吸
[24:51] Did you see that? 你看见了吗
[24:53] Those assholes were gonna run me over. 那帮混蛋都要从我身上碾过去了
[24:55] Ally… 艾丽
[24:58] you’re bleeding. 你流鼻血了
[25:17] Pinky up. 伸小指
[25:25] Tell me what you’re afraid of. 告诉我你害怕什么
[25:28] Okay. 好
[25:31] Can I be honest? 我能实话实说吗
[25:37] I’m afraid that Sonja 我害怕
[25:39] on The Real Housewives of New York has a drinking problem. 电视剧《纽约娇妻》里的索尼娅有酗酒问题
[25:46] Are you going to waste my time?! 你在浪费我的时间吗
[25:48] Do you understand how valuable my time is?! 你知道我的时间有多宝贵吗
[25:51] How much it means that I’m here doing this for you?! 你明白我来这儿为你做这些的意义吗
[25:54] This is a revolution! 这是一场革命
[26:17] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:20] I hide behind my humor. 我用幽默来掩饰情感
[26:22] Stop anesthetizing yourself. 不要再自我麻醉
[26:26] Know your pain. 了解自己的痛苦
[26:45] Now tell me, are you afraid 现在告诉我 你是否害怕
[26:48] that you’re 40 and childless? 自己已经40岁却没有孩子
[26:51] Are you afraid that you will die unloved? 是否害怕自己孤独终老 不被人所爱
[26:56] Are you afraid 你是否害怕
[26:59] that you will never be penetrated by a man again? 再也没有男人会和你性交
[27:05] Yes. 是的
[27:08] All of it. 每一条都是
[27:10] I’m afraid the man I love is turning against me. 我害怕我所爱的人背叛我
[27:13] He is. 他已经背叛了
[27:15] I would. 换我也会的
[27:17] You’re so fucking irritating. 你太他妈招人烦了
[27:23] He has a friend now. 他现在有了个朋友
[27:26] And they whisper about me and share looks. 他们偷偷议论我 还交换眼色
[27:29] You’re afraid you’re nothing. 你害怕自己一文不值
[27:32] You’re afraid you’re shit. 你害怕自己遭人唾弃
[27:35] Stop saying “Sorry.” 别再说对不起
[27:41] For anything. 别为任何事抱歉
[27:42] That makes you nothing. 那才会让你一文不值
[27:46] Everything is somebody else’s fault from now on. 从今以后 什么都是别人的错
[27:53] Do you understand? 明白了吗
[27:55] You want to be somebody? 你想有一席之地吗
[27:57] You want to matter? 你想变得重要吗
[28:00] Then you make the world wrong. 你要让世界都变成错的
[28:16] When do you get the results back from your blood test? 什么时候能拿到你血检的结果
[28:18] They said a week. 他们说要等一周
[28:22] I’m sure they’ll be fine. 一定会没事的
[28:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:25] I swallowed a mouthful of whatever they were spraying. 他们喷的不知道什么东西喷了我一嘴
[28:27] I can still taste it. 现在嘴里还有那个味道
[28:29] Well, this should take care of that. 这个应该能解决那个问题
[28:34] Just try to leave your worries and the world outside the door. 试着把你的担心和世界都留在家门外
[28:39] Tonight’s about our family, right? 今晚属于我们一家 好吗
[29:00] No. You already had that one. 不行 这个你都吃过了
[29:02] Yeah. Well, I’m gonna try it some more. 我知道 我还想再吃点
[29:05] Why isn’t anybody trying the mint green tea? 为什么没人尝尝薄荷绿茶
[29:07] Because it’s mint green tea. 因为那是薄荷绿茶
[29:10] Very right. 没错
[29:12] You are so my child. 果然是我儿子
[29:14] I couldn’t have said it better myself. 我自己都说不了这么好
[29:16] You guys, it’s good. 你们俩真是的 很好吃的
[29:18] – Okay, you know what? – It’s yummy. -好吧好吧 -很好吃的
[29:20] – Let me try it. – Okay, thank you. -我尝尝 -谢谢
[29:24] It’s… 这个
[29:30] That’s delicious. 确实好
[29:31] All right. 很好
[29:32] So good. 很棒
[29:33] Okay, all right. 好的
[29:34] I mean, you guys… 你们俩…
[29:35] Actually, really, I mean it. 真的 应该尝尝
[29:37] Why don’t you try it? 不如你也尝尝
[29:45] – See? Pretty good stuff. – It was good, it was good. -你看 味道不错吧 -不错不错
[29:46] – Pretty tasty, right? – It’s good. -味道不错吧 -很好
[29:49] I’m sorry about what I said. 我为之前说的话感到抱歉
[29:51] I know we can’t keep Mr. Guinea, 我知道我们不能养基尼先生
[29:53] but can we just find him a good home? 但是能不能给他找个好家
[30:02] He already has a good home. 他已经有个家了呀
[30:04] With you. 和你在一起
[30:06] Wait. 等等
[30:07] You mean… 你是说
[30:08] I can keep him? 我能留下它吗
[30:10] Yes. 是的
[30:13] Do I not get any sugar for that at all? Nothing? 这都不感谢我一下吗 没反应吗
[30:15] Thank you, thank you! 谢谢 谢谢
[30:18] You’re welcome. 不客气
[30:26] I’m gonna tell Mr. Guinea we’re gonna keep him. 我要去告诉基尼先生我们能留下它了
[30:32] That was pretty great of you. 你真好
[30:34] What changed your mind? 为什么改主意了
[30:35] Must have been the ice cream. 肯定是因为冰淇淋
[30:36] I realized I was licked. 我发现我被舔了一下
[30:39] – I thought that was pretty good. – No. No. -我以为很好的呢 -没有 真的
[30:42] I thought it was pretty good. 我还觉得挺好吃的
[30:43] Moms. 妈妈
[30:44] Look. 你们看
[30:49] Oh my… 天啊
[30:50] Wait. Ozzie! Oz! 等等 奥兹 奥兹
[30:51] Oz! Oz! 奥兹 奥兹
[30:54] Mr. Guinea, I can keep you. 基尼先生 我可以留下你了
[30:59] Oh, no. 不
[31:00] Mr. Guinea! 基尼先生
[31:06] Ally. Ally. 艾丽 艾丽
[31:10] Ally, what are you doing? 艾丽 你干什么
[31:11] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[31:12] Ozzie, it’s okay. 奥兹 没事的
[31:14] Ally. 艾丽
[31:16] Ally. 艾丽
[31:17] Ally. 艾丽
[31:23] Ally, what the hell are you doing?! 艾丽 你要干什么
[31:25] Hello? 有人吗
[31:26] I know you’re here. Your car’s outside. 我知道有人 你们的车在门口
[31:29] You can’t just walk into someone’s house! 你不能这样破门而入
[31:32] You are scaring Oz. 你要吓到奥兹了
[31:34] Please. 拜托
[31:35] The cops are gonna arrest you for breaking and entering. 警察要因为非法入侵逮捕你的
[31:38] What are you doing? 你干什么
[31:41] Oh, my…! 天啊
[31:42] That’s assault! 这是攻击
[31:43] What the hell are you doing?! 你干什么啊
[31:45] You want some, too, bitch?! 你也想试试吗 贱人
[31:46] You’re acting like a goddamn lunatic! 你简直疯了
[31:48] How the hell did you get into our house?! 你怎么进我们家的
[31:51] What is your game here? 你们要干什么
[31:53] Look, I know that you want to punish me. 我知道你们想惩罚我
[31:55] You think I’m a murderer, you think I’m a racist. 你们认为我是杀人犯 我种族歧视
[31:57] You come over to our house in sombreros. 带着宽沿帽来我们家
[31:59] You put our address on Craigslist. 你们把我们的地址登上了克雷格列表
[32:01] A small part of me feels like I deserve that. 我心里甚至有一部分觉得自己是活该
[32:03] But this? 但这个
[32:05] This? 这个
[32:06] Look at my son! 看看我儿子
[32:08] Look at him! 看看他
[32:10] What kind of sick people 什么样的人
[32:11] gives a sweet, innocent boy a new pet 才会给一个可爱 天真的孩子
[32:13] and then just kills it right in front of him?! 一个新宠物然后又当着他的面杀掉啊
[32:15] Did something happen to Mr. Guinea? 基尼先生出事了吗
[32:17] I am not going to roll over and take this anymore. 我不想再忍受这些事了
[32:20] I am done telling myself to calm down, 我已经不想再跟自己说镇定
[32:22] that I am damaged, crazy. 说我受了创伤 说我疯了
[32:24] I am not crazy and I am not weak. 我没疯 我也不懦弱
[32:26] You people are terrorizing my family, 你们在恐吓我的家人
[32:28] and it stops now. 到此为止了
[32:31] You have some nerve waltzing over here, 你居然有胆量冲到我家来
[32:34] viciously attacking my husband, 攻击我丈夫
[32:36] and then telling us that we’re terrorizing you? 还说是我们恐吓你
[32:39] I should have you arrested! 我就该报警抓你
[32:41] Go ahead and try. 来吧 试试看啊
[32:42] I can’t wait to show the cops 我等不及要给警察们看看
[32:43] that creepy smiley face you painted on our front door 你闯进屋子里在我们前门上
[32:45] after you broke into it. 画的毛骨悚然的笑脸了
[32:48] You found a smiley face painted on your door? 你在门上发现了一个笑脸吗
[32:51] You’ve been marked by the killer. 你已经被杀手标记了
[32:54] Oh, please. 拜托
[32:55] Mama, is that true? 妈妈 那是真的吗
[32:59] No. No, sweetheart, it’s not true. 不 不 亲爱的 那不是真的
[33:03] These people saw that face on the news 这些人看到了新闻里的笑脸
[33:05] and then painted it on our front door 然后涂在了我们的前门上
[33:07] just to scare us. 只是想吓唬吓唬我们
[33:08] We did not, Ally, believe me. 艾丽 相信我 我们没涂
[33:14] Listen to me, sweetheart. 亲爱的 听我说
[33:16] If you come to my house 如果你们再来我家
[33:18] and bother me or my family again, 骚扰我或我的家人
[33:21] I will kill you both. 我会把你们都杀了
[33:34] You have lost your goddamn mind. 你真是疯了
[33:36] What were you thinking, hitting him? 你在想什么 攻击他
[33:37] Threatening to kill them? 威胁要杀了他们
[33:39] If they sue us, we are screwed. 他们要是起诉我们 我们就完了
[33:40] We could lose everything. 我们会一无所有
[33:44] This is exhausting. 这真的太累人了
[33:45] Ally, this… 艾丽 这…
[33:47] this thing you’re becoming, this is not the person I married. 你变了 你已不是和我结婚的那个人了
[33:50] I don’t know what you want me to say. 我不知道你想对我说什么
[33:50] I… I-I have been sensitive to your fears. 我… 我小心翼翼对待你的恐惧症
[33:53] I’ve dealt with the mental imbalances. 我接受你精神失衡的问题
[33:54] I even tolerated the fact that you voted 我甚至接受了你给该死的吉尔·斯泰因
[33:56] for Jill fucking Stein instead of Hillary. 投票而不是投给希拉里的事实
[33:59] You said you weren’t gonna bring that up again. 你说过你不会再提这件事了
[34:00] But-but this is… 可… 可是这…
[34:01] this is affecting our child. 这正在影响我们的孩子
[34:04] That I will not tolerate. 我不能容忍了
[34:05] Moms. Look. 妈妈 看
[34:18] Should we tell them? 我该告诉他们吗
[34:22] They probably painted it themselves. 很可能是他们自己画的
[34:26] What if something happens? 如果真出事该怎么办
[34:28] Oh, fuck them. 那他们该死
[34:32] Oz, let’s go back inside. 奥兹 我们回屋子里去
[35:03] What the hell are you doing?! 你们在干什么
[35:05] Get off my property! 从我的地盘上滚开
[35:07] What the hell are you spraying on my lawn?! 你们在我的草坪上喷什么东西
[35:09] Who the hell are you, asshole? Show your goddamn face! 混蛋 你是谁 把脸给我露出来
[35:14] Take off your goddamn mask and show your face! 把你那该死的面罩拿开 露出脸来
[35:18] Hey, who do you work for? 你为谁工作
[35:21] Halliburton? 哈利伯顿公司
[35:22] Monsanto? I want to speak to your supervisor! 还是孟山都公司 我要和你的主管谈
[35:24] Who the hell are you people?! 你们到底是什么人
[35:46] What was your first homosexual experience? 你第一次同性性经历是什么
[35:51] My older sister’s boyfriend. 和我姐姐的男朋友
[35:55] She was passed out, and… he came into my room, 我姐睡了 他来到我房间
[35:58] and we jerked each other off. 我们给对方打了手枪
[36:02] Why didn’t you blow him? 为什么你没给他口交
[36:04] I did a few days later. 几天后我这么干了
[36:06] And then I prematurely ejaculated. 我早早地射了出来
[36:10] What’s your biggest regret? 你最后悔的事是什么
[36:13] That I married my fag hag. 我娶了我的闺蜜
[36:15] Do you wish she was dead? 你希望她死吗
[36:17] No. 不
[36:18] That’s horrible. 那太可怕了
[36:24] I love her. 我爱她
[36:26] I mean, I’m afraid I’m going to have 我是说 我只是害怕我的余生
[36:27] to spend the rest of my life with her, 要和她一起度过
[36:28] but I don’t want her to die. 可我不想她死
[36:30] Just say it. 只管说
[36:34] Feel how it feels. 去感受其中的情感
[36:44] Yeah. 对
[36:47] I wish she were dead. 我希望她死掉
[37:02] Don’t you see that it is all connected? 你难道没察觉出这一切都是有联系的吗
[37:04] The clowns in the supermarket. 超市里的小丑
[37:07] Roger’s murder. 罗杰的谋杀案
[37:08] Then the accident with Pedro. 佩德罗的事故
[37:10] Those disgusting sex ads on Craigslist. 克雷格网站上令人作呕的性广告
[37:13] Then Mr. Guinea in the microwave. 小豚鼠在微波炉里爆炸
[37:16] It’s the neighbors from hell. 他们是自来地狱的邻居
[37:19] They’re responsible. 就是他们干的
[37:23] Has your partner exhibited 你的伴侣最近有没有
[37:24] any recent signs of psychosis? 表现出精神错乱的迹象
[37:26] Don’t talk to her as if I’m not here. 别只对她说话 就好像我不在这一样
[37:27] You can ask me. 你也可以问我啊
[37:29] And the answer is no, I am not crazy! 答案就是没有 我没有疯
[37:33] And I will prove it. 我会证明这点的
[37:37] This… is what’s left of Mr. Guinea. 这… 就是豚鼠的残骸
[37:46] We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[37:48] I sent a picture of the Smiley Face graffiti 我发了张笑脸照
[37:50] to our forensic team, and it appears to be authentic. 给鉴证科 看样子是真货
[37:52] So we’ve been marked? 所以我们已经被标记了吗
[37:54] I’m concerned. 我很担心
[37:57] But I do feel like we have to set up some surveillance, 但我觉得必须设置一些监控
[37:58] just as a precaution. 小心为好
[38:01] Shit! Shit! Shit! 该死 该死 该死
[38:03] Excuse us. 不好意思
[38:10] Oz? 奥兹
[38:11] Ozzie? 奥兹
[38:12] You okay? Oh, God. 你没事吧 哦 天啊
[38:14] I’m sorry, I did something terrible. 很抱歉 我做了一些不好的事
[38:16] Oh, sweetie, you scared us. 亲爱的 你吓死我了
[38:18] I clicked on a link. 我点了一个链接
[38:20] Oh, honey. That’s not a big deal. 亲爱的 那不是什么大事
[38:22] I set the parental controls. 我开了家长控制系统
[38:24] I unset it. 我破解了
[38:26] I saw you type in the password: “Clownz” 我看到你输过”小丑”
[38:28] with a “Z.” 最后是Z
[38:29] Okay, well, thank you for being honest, 好吧 说实话很好
[38:32] but you can’t do that. 但你不能这么做了
[38:33] Okay? You’re grounded. 好吗 你被禁足了
[38:34] Turn it off, and no computer for a week. 关掉 而且一周内不许用电脑
[38:37] That’s the problem– I can’t turn it off. 问题就在这儿 我关不掉
[38:39] So, sweetie, you have a virus. 亲爱的 这是中了病毒
[38:40] It’s not the end of the world. What were you looking at… 又不是世界末日 你在看什么啊
[38:43] Don’t. 不行
[38:44] Come on, honey, we need to see it. 别这样 亲爱的 我们得看看
[38:46] No, you don’t. 不 你不能
[38:47] Let us see it. 让我们看看
[38:49] Now. 马上
[38:58] Ivy. 艾薇
[39:03] Ivy, Ivy… 艾薇 艾薇
[39:04] Ivy, wait. 艾薇 等等
[39:09] Jesus Christ! 天啊
[39:10] You’re having an affair with the babysitter? 你和保姆搞外遇了吗
[39:11] No. No, I am not. 不 我没有
[39:13] It’s on video! 视频上放着呢
[39:16] She’s fingering you in the tub. 她在浴缸里给你指交
[39:18] Ivy, I would never do that to you. Okay? 艾薇 我不会这么对你的 好吗
[39:20] Don’t you see that someone was in our house? 你难道没看出来吗 有人进了我们家
[39:23] Someone put a camera in our bathroom. 在浴室里安装了监控
[39:26] I told you it is all connected. 我说了 这些都是有关联的
[39:27] What if Winter is working with the neighbors? 如果温特和邻居是一伙的呢
[39:29] What if it’s a setup? I am telling you, 如果这都是陷阱呢 我说了
[39:31] they are trying to tear us apart. It is them! 她们就是要拆散我们 就是他们
[39:33] No, it’s you! 不 是你
[39:36] You cheated! 你出轨了
[39:38] You betrayed our family. 你背叛了我们这个家
[39:40] No, no. Listen to me! 不 没有 听我说
[39:41] Is there a problem here? 有什么问题吗
[39:45] it’s-it’s really none of your business. 真的和你无关
[39:47] Ma’am? 女士
[39:49] I’m fine. 我没事
[39:53] I’m leaving, too. With Oz. 我马上走 带着奥兹
[39:55] I’m not spending another night here with you. 我不会再和你多待一晚
[39:56] I’m not… I’m not… Ivy, Ivy, I’m… Please! 我没有 没有 艾薇 艾薇 求你了
[39:59] Listen to me. 听我说
[40:01] Please don’t go. 求你别走
[40:02] Please don’t leave me here alone. 求你别把我一个人丢在这儿
[40:04] You should call Winter. 你该打给温特
[40:08] And if that smiley face on the door is what the cop said, 如果墙上的笑脸真的像警察说的那样
[40:12] you’ll have plenty of company. 那你会有很多伴呢
[40:16] Let’s go, Oz! 我们走吧 奥兹
[40:17] Ivy, please, please, don’t do this. 艾薇 求你了 别这样
[40:26] Why isn’t Mama coming with us? 为什么妈妈不和我们一起
[40:28] Uh, she needs to stay home and do some thinking. 她得待在家里 想些事情
[40:32] It’s my fault, isn’t it? 是我的错 是不是
[40:33] No. 不
[40:35] No, it is not your fault. 不 不是你的错
[40:37] And I will see you really soon. 我们很快就会再见的
[40:40] Okay? So don’t worry. 好吗 别担心
[40:43] I love you. 我爱你
[40:48] Jesus. 天啊
[40:52] No! 不
[40:53] I told you, I don’t know what happened! 我说了 我不知道发生了什么
[40:55] I didn’t do anything! I was asleep! 我什么也没干 我在睡觉
[40:58] Ozzie, we need you to stay here, okay? 奥兹 你待在这儿 好吗
[41:01] Just stay right here. I will be right back. 哪儿也别去 我马上回来
[41:03] No! 不
[41:04] That’s bullshit! 都是鬼扯
[41:05] I told you, I don’t know what happened! 我说了 我不知道发生了什么
[41:08] I was asleep! 我睡着了
[41:09] And I roll over, 我翻了个身
[41:10] and then I’m wet and sticky, and then I… 然后觉得潮潮的 粘粘的 然后…
[41:12] I get up, and then I’m covered in blood! 我起来 发现全是都血
[41:14] Sir, try to calm down. 先生 冷静点
[41:15] No, I can’t calm down! 不 我冷静不下来
[41:17] You need to calm up! 你得嗨起来
[41:19] You need to get to my level! 你得达到我这种程度
[41:20] You need to get agitated! 你得激动起来
[41:25] She’s the one. 就是她
[41:27] She’s the killer. 她就是杀手
[41:29] What did you do, you crazy bitch? 你做了什么 疯婆子
[41:31] What kind of Gone Girl shit are you up to? 你玩哪出《消失的爱人》啊
[41:33] Why don’t you stay away from me, you maniac! 你离我远点 疯子
[41:35] Oh, yeah? Where’s Meadow?! 是吗 梅朵呢
[41:38] What did you do to my Meadow?! 你对我的梅朵做了什么
[41:41] No! No! Let me go! 不 不 放开我
[41:43] Let me go! It’s her! It’s her! 放开我 是她 是她
[41:45] We should… we should go back inside. 我们该 该进屋了
[41:49] Where’s Ozzie? 奥兹呢
[41:53] Ivy, where’s Ozzie? 艾薇 奥兹呢
[41:55] No! Let me go! It’s her! 不 放开我 就是她
[41:58] Ivy. 艾薇
[42:01] – Let me go! – Easy, Easy -放开我 -冷静点 冷静
[42:01] He’s there. 在那边
[42:02] Ozzie? 奥兹
[42:05] – Ozzie! – Ozzie! -奥兹 -奥兹
[42:09] Oz? 奥兹
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme