时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Ivy, did you hear that? | 艾薇 你听到了吗 |
[00:20] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[00:30] | There is a clown | 有个小丑 |
[00:32] | in the bed with me! | 在床上 |
[00:33] | No! We are calling the police! | 不 我们报警 |
[00:35] | Oz is upstairs! | 奥兹还在楼上 |
[00:39] | Ivy… | 艾薇 |
[00:44] | Stay behind me. | 待在我身后 |
[00:53] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[00:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:58] | No. | 不 |
[01:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:18] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[01:19] | He was right there. | 他刚刚就在那儿的 |
[01:33] | There. | 那儿 |
[01:34] | He could be in there. Could be in there. | 他可能在那里面 可能在那里面 |
[01:54] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[01:57] | This can’t… can’t… | 不可能 |
[02:01] | This can’t be my imagination. | 这不可能是我的想象 |
[02:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:11] | I don’t know how much more of this I can take. | 我不知道我还能承受多久 |
[02:26] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[02:35] | I think there might be something wrong… | 我觉得我可能 |
[02:37] | with me. | 有问题 |
[02:42] | I don’t know what’s real anymore. | 我已经不知道什么才是真的了 |
[02:48] | I am. | 我知道 |
[02:53] | You are. | 你是真的 |
[02:58] | What we have together… | 我们之间的一切 |
[03:03] | …this is real. | 是真的 |
[04:11] | Scream… | 敢叫 |
[04:13] | and I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[05:08] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[05:16] | Oz, Oz. | 奥兹 奥兹 |
[05:18] | Wake up, honey. You’re having a night terror. | 醒醒 亲爱的 你夜惊发作了 |
[05:21] | Oz, wake up. | 奥兹 醒醒 |
[05:23] | Okay, hon. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[05:23] | Yeah, okay. | 没事了 |
[05:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:26] | You’re safe now, sweetheart. | 你现在安全了 亲爱的 |
[05:30] | The clowns are gonna kill me. | 小丑要杀我 |
[05:33] | – Come here. – I want Mom. | -过来 -我要妈妈 |
[05:36] | – Mom. – Okay. | -妈妈 -好 |
[05:38] | Okay. | 没事 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[05:42] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[06:56] | A brutal attack caught on cell phone video. | 一段手机拍下的残忍攻击 |
[06:59] | What started as a grotesque example of crime | 起初只是密歇根州一座小镇上的一起 |
[07:01] | in a small Michigan town has taken an unexpected | 恶性犯罪事件 却意外地转变为 |
[07:04] | and political turn. | 政治性事件 |
[07:06] | It was a week ago today that local man Kai Anderson | 一周前 本地人凯·安德森 |
[07:09] | was badly beaten by migrant workers | 在一家当地五金店外 |
[07:11] | outside of a local hardware store. | 被几个移民工人暴打 |
[07:14] | The attack was filmed by Meadow and Harrison Wilton | 梅朵和哈里森·威尔顿拍下了袭击过程 |
[07:16] | and given exclusively to us here at Channel 7. | 然后将视频独家给了7频道 |
[07:20] | The video doesn’t even convey how awful it was. | 视频根本不能表现当时的惨状 |
[07:22] | Oh, thank goodness for modern technology. | 谢天谢地有现代科技 |
[07:24] | I just hope it helps them convict those guys. | 希望这能有所帮助 给们判刑 |
[07:26] | The attackers are being held | 袭击者被关在 |
[07:28] | in an ICE detention facility, while authorities decide | 一间移民和海关执法局拘留所 当局将决定 |
[07:31] | whether to make them stand trial | 是让他们上法庭 |
[07:33] | or to deport them immediately. | 还是直接将他们驱逐出境 |
[07:35] | I’m disgusted | 我感到恶心 |
[07:37] | and outraged. | 也很愤怒 |
[07:39] | When President Trump called them criminals and rapists, | 特朗普总统说他们是罪犯和强奸犯时 |
[07:43] | he was viciously attacked by the PC police. | 政治警察们群起而攻之 |
[07:46] | I grew up in this town, | 我在这座小镇长大 |
[07:48] | and I remember when our communities were safe, | 我记得这么曾经很安全 |
[07:50] | but they’re not anymore. | 但现在已经不是了 |
[07:52] | Look at my face. | 看看我的脸 |
[07:54] | Look at my face, Michigan! | 看看我的脸 密歇根州 |
[07:57] | I’m done complaining. | 我不想再抱怨了 |
[07:59] | Which is why I’m here at City Hall | 所以我来到了市政厅 |
[08:00] | picking up my paperwork so I can officially run | 递交文件 正式竞选 |
[08:02] | for the seat on the city council that was made vacant… | 市议会空缺席位 也就是 |
[08:07] | …by the tragic murder of Councilman Chang. | 张议员不幸被杀后留下的空位 |
[08:12] | Just vote Kai Anderson. Vote for the man | 为凯·安德森投票 为那个 |
[08:15] | who can take your fear away. | 能带走你们恐惧的人投票 |
[08:18] | They’re out there. | 他们就在外面 |
[08:19] | More on the campaign as it progresses. | 我们将对竞选进行跟踪报道 |
[08:22] | Beverly Hope, Channel 7 News. | 贝弗丽·霍普 7频道新闻 |
[08:24] | Bob, back to you. | 鲍勃 回到你那里 |
[09:57] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[10:20] | Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we need to hum | 女士们先生们 今晚我们要像一台 |
[10:22] | like a well-oiled machine, as Ivy is leaving early. | 运转流畅的机器一般 因为艾薇要早走 |
[10:25] | That means all stations cleaned, | 所以 工作台全部清理干净 |
[10:27] | all food prepped a half hour before we open. | 开门前半小时把食物都准备好 |
[10:30] | When Ivy is gone I am in charge. | 艾薇走后 我主事 |
[10:32] | That means when I talk, you listen. Pedro. | 所以我说话你要听 佩德罗 |
[10:35] | It also means we will speak English only | 而且 我管的厨房全部都要 |
[10:37] | in my kitchen, so we can all communicate. | 说英语 这样我们好沟通 |
[10:39] | Chupamelo. | 去你妈[西语] |
[10:40] | Fuck you! You get that cholo shit out of my kitchen | 去你妈 别在我的厨房搞那套 |
[10:43] | before I shove this ladle up your ass. | 要不我把这勺子塞进你屁眼 |
[10:45] | – Bring it, pendejo. – English, goddamn it! | -来啊 混蛋 -说英语 |
[10:47] | What the hell, you two? | 你们这是干什么 |
[10:49] | Put it down, both of you, now. | 放下 都放下 快点 |
[10:53] | Get back to work, Pedro. | 回去工作 佩德罗 |
[10:57] | You need to fire this asshole. | 你得解雇这个混蛋 |
[10:58] | I’m not about to fire an immigrant in this climate. | 我才不要在这样的环境下解雇一个移民 |
[11:04] | Where’s Ivy? | 艾薇呢 |
[11:11] | You’re lucky, bitch. | 算你走运 贱人 |
[11:20] | Oz? | 奥兹 |
[11:22] | Oz. | 奥兹 |
[11:33] | So, what, you’re not talking to me today? | 怎么 你今天不跟我说话了吗 |
[11:36] | I got homework. | 我有作业 |
[11:37] | Liar. You’ve been throwing shade ever since | 撒谎 我从学校接走你后 |
[11:39] | I picked you up from school. | 你就一直在生闷气 |
[11:44] | Here. I got this for you. | 给 这是我给你买的 |
[11:46] | Just don’t tell your moms. | 别告诉你妈妈 |
[11:48] | Look, Oz. | 听着 奥兹 |
[11:49] | What did you tell my moms | 你是怎么跟我妈妈 |
[11:50] | about what happened across the street? | 说街对面发生的事的 |
[11:52] | They think I made everything up. | 她们以为那都是我编的 |
[11:54] | No, they think you imagined it. | 不 她们认为那都是你的想象 |
[11:56] | It’s a little bit different. | 这是有点不同的 |
[11:58] | Are you making fun of me? | 你是在嘲笑我吗 |
[11:59] | Look, Oz, people are going to believe | 听着 奥兹 人们想信什么 |
[12:02] | what they’re going to believe. | 就会信什么 |
[12:03] | The trick is figuring out what they want to believe | 诀窍在于 想明白他们想信什么 |
[12:06] | and then giving it to them. | 然后随他们的愿 |
[12:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:15] | You’re scared. | 你受惊了 |
[12:22] | What if they come back? | 他们要是回来了呢 |
[12:25] | The ones who really did it? | 那些真的凶手 |
[12:27] | They won’t come back for you. | 他们不会回来找你的 |
[12:30] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:31] | I was a witness. | 我是证人 |
[12:32] | But nobody knows that. Right? | 但没人知道 是吧 |
[12:38] | Give me your pinky. | 跟我拉小指 |
[12:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:43] | I’m going to show you a trick. | 我要教你个诀窍 |
[12:44] | It’s going to help you. | 能帮你 |
[12:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:48] | Pinky to pinky. | 小指勾小指 |
[12:54] | We’re connected, Oz. | 我们联系在一起了 奥兹 |
[12:55] | Flesh to flesh. | 肉体相触 |
[12:58] | If you lie, | 如果你撒谎 |
[12:59] | I’ll know. | 我就会知道 |
[13:01] | You’re afraid of the house across the street. | 你怕街对面的房子 |
[13:03] | You wouldn’t even look at it when we got home. | 我们到家时你都不肯往那里看 |
[13:06] | I wish we’d never gone over there. | 我真希望我们当初没过去 |
[13:10] | Did you notice somebody’s moving in? | 你看到有人搬进去了吗 |
[13:13] | How did that make you feel? | 你有什么想法 |
[13:17] | – Nervous. – Afraid. | -紧张 -是害怕 |
[13:19] | Pinky… to pinky. | 小指勾小指 |
[13:22] | Flesh to flesh. | 肉体相触 |
[13:25] | You’re going to give me your fear, Oz. | 你要把你的恐惧给我 奥兹 |
[13:28] | I’m going to keep it for you. | 我要替你保管 |
[13:30] | It’s gonna make us both stronger. | 那样我们就都更强大了 |
[13:38] | Oz? | 奥兹 |
[13:42] | Ozymandius? | 奥兹门德斯 |
[13:46] | Ozzie? | 奥兹 |
[13:50] | He’s across the street with the new neighbors. | 他在街对面 跟新邻居在一起 |
[13:51] | I just came back to grab a jacket for him. | 我是回来给他拿外套的 |
[13:55] | He’s there alone? | 他一个人在那里 |
[13:57] | Yeah. They’re super cool. | 是啊 他们很好的 |
[13:58] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:03] | Oz! | 奥兹 |
[14:07] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[14:08] | Oz! | 奥兹 |
[14:11] | – Awesome. – I know, right? | -好赞啊 -是吧 |
[14:12] | Ozzie! Ozzie, get away from there! | 奥兹 奥兹 快过来 |
[14:15] | You could get stung. We don’t know | 你要是被蛰了呢 我们可不知道 |
[14:17] | if you’re allergic or not. Come here. | 你是不是过敏 过来 |
[14:18] | Oh, no, no, no, it’s fine. They don’t sting. | 不不 没事 它们不叮人的 |
[14:20] | Not when they’re gainfully employed. | 它们有活儿干呢 |
[14:22] | Moms, look at the honeycombs. | 妈妈 看蜂窝 |
[14:35] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[14:37] | It’s too much sun. | 太阳太毒了 |
[14:40] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:41] | Hey, I’m Harrison. | 我是哈里森 |
[14:43] | Harrison Wilton. This is my wife, Meadow. | 哈里森·威尔顿 这是我妻子 梅朵 |
[14:45] | I-I’m sorry, I hope it’s okay | 对不起 希望你们不介意 |
[14:46] | that we invited the kid over to see our little colony. | 我们把孩子请来看看我们的蜂群 |
[14:48] | Children get such a kick out of it. | 孩子很喜欢这个 |
[14:50] | Kind of makes us feel like kids again. | 让我们也有年轻的感觉了 |
[14:53] | How do you know they don’t sting? | 你怎么知道它们不会叮人 |
[14:56] | I read about a beekeeper in California who was killed | 我读到说加州有个养蜂人 被自己的蜜蜂 |
[14:59] | by his bees. | 蛰死了 |
[15:01] | If there is a story about something horrible happening, | 只要有什么可怕遭遇的故事 |
[15:04] | Ally knows about it. | 艾丽肯定知道 |
[15:06] | I’m sorry. I’m Ivy Mayfair-Richards, | 对不起 我是艾薇·梅菲尔-理查德兹 |
[15:09] | and this is my very worried wife, Ally. | 这是我忧心忡忡的妻子 艾丽 |
[15:12] | Oh, thank God. I always say the best way | 谢天谢地 我一直说 |
[15:14] | to bring up property values | 提高房产价的最佳办法 |
[15:16] | is to have some lesbians move in. | 就是找女同性恋搬进来 |
[15:18] | Responsible homeowners. | 持家有道 |
[15:19] | Usually one of you is handy. | 其中一个往往很能干 |
[15:22] | I’m guessing that would be you. | 我猜是你了 |
[15:24] | What was up with you earlier, | 你之前怎么回事 |
[15:26] | Little Miss Snoopy-pants? | 来偷窥 |
[15:30] | Uh, sorry, I, um… | 对不起 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry. I just… I was a little unnerved | 抱歉 就是事情刚过 |
[15:36] | by someone moving in so soon after the incident. | 就有人搬来 让我觉得紧张 |
[15:38] | Oh, you mean the murder-suicide? | 你是指那桩凶杀-自杀案吗 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry. It makes us feel better | 抱歉 能开开玩笑 |
[15:46] | to have a sense of humor about it. | 让我们好受点 |
[15:48] | Truth be told, as soon as we saw what happened on the news, | 事实上 我们一在新闻上看到消息 |
[15:50] | we called the owners of the house. | 就立刻联系了屋主 |
[15:53] | The Changs were renters? | 张家是租户吗 |
[15:56] | I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道 |
[15:57] | We had a feeling the owners | 我们觉得屋主 |
[15:59] | would be motivated to sell. | 一定会愿意出售 |
[16:02] | And they were. | 的确是这样 |
[16:03] | We’ve had some credit issues. | 我们之前有信用问题 |
[16:05] | A foreclosure, followed by the big B-word. | 房子被拍卖 然后破产了 |
[16:07] | So, uh… it’s been hard. | 所以 我们过得很艰难 |
[16:10] | These owners just signed over the lease to us. | 屋主直接把地契签给我们了 |
[16:13] | You guys are so… | 你们好… |
[16:16] | honest. | 诚实 |
[16:18] | Well… | 好吧 |
[16:19] | it’s the way of the world now, right? | 现在的世道嘛 |
[16:22] | Lay it all out there. | 都说出来吧 |
[16:23] | You know? Radical, fearless honesty. | 激进 无畏的诚实 |
[16:27] | Facebook, twitter, blah, blah, blah. | 脸书 推特 什么的 |
[16:29] | “Everyone look at me,” Right? | “大家都看我啊” 是吧 |
[16:31] | Excuse me, sir. | 借过 先生 |
[16:32] | To answer your question from before… | 回答你之前的问题 |
[16:36] | a hive is the perfect natural community, | 蜂巢是最完美的自然社区 |
[16:39] | because every single member of the hive | 蜂巢内的每一个成员 |
[16:41] | is completely committed, 100%, to a singular task. | 都是完全投入在一个任务里的 |
[16:44] | There’s no arguments, there’s no complaints, there’s no “Me.” | 没有争吵 抱怨 没有自我 |
[16:47] | I admire them. | 我崇敬它们 |
[16:52] | Would you guys like some Crystal Light lemonade? | 你们想喝点水晶灯柠檬水吗 |
[16:54] | I need to get out of the sun. | 我得躲躲太阳 |
[17:05] | I can’t drink this stuff Beyoncé now. | 我现在喝这个总想起碧昂斯 |
[17:09] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你们进来 |
[17:11] | I have this ongoing battle with the sun. | 我一直在跟太阳作战 |
[17:13] | I used to love it. I fried myself like bacon. | 我以前可喜欢它了 把自己像培根一样烤 |
[17:16] | But then I had skin cancer a couple years back, | 后来 几年前 我患上了皮肤癌 |
[17:19] | so I never spend more than ten minutes outside at a time. | 此后 我每次在外不会待超过10分钟 |
[17:21] | I still get melanomas. | 我现在还会有黑素瘤 |
[17:23] | It’s global warming. | 全球变暖嘛 |
[17:25] | We’re all gonna get cancer. | 我们都会得癌症的 |
[17:27] | Had to quit my job. | 只得辞了工作 |
[17:29] | I was in pharmaceuticals. | 原本是干制药的 |
[17:30] | I work from home now, and Etsy is my life. | 现在在家工作了 易集就生命了 |
[17:33] | Big Nicole Kidman fans, huh? | 很喜欢妮可·基德曼吗 |
[17:36] | The biggest. We’re co-vice presidents | 可喜欢了 我们是她密歇根州 |
[17:38] | of the Michigan chapter of her fan club. | 粉丝分会的联合会长 |
[17:40] | Have you seen Big Little Lies? | 你们看《大小谎言》了吗 |
[17:41] | She’s transcendent. | 她棒极了 |
[17:43] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[17:44] | – Your gay is showing. – Wait, I’m s… | -你又基了 -等等 |
[17:47] | You’re gay? | 你是同性恋吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:50] | We were besties in high school and we made a pact: | 我们高中时是好朋友 那时我们做了个约定 |
[17:52] | if we weren’t married by 35, we’d marry each other. | 如果我们35岁还没结婚 就结为夫妻 |
[17:55] | He gets one night a week in Detroit to do… whatever. | 他每星期有一晚可以到底特律为所欲为 |
[17:59] | And the rule is no making a fool of me | 规矩就是不能让我丢脸 |
[18:01] | and take your Truvada. | 记得吃防艾滋病药 |
[18:03] | And, you know, Meadow doesn’t really like to be touched | 梅朵不怎么喜欢我碰她 |
[18:05] | because of her cancer, so… | 因为她患了癌症 所以… |
[18:08] | kind of all works out. | 还算相处融洽 |
[18:14] | You know, we have just blathered on, haven’t we? | 我们是不是太能侃了 |
[18:17] | Tell us about you. | 说说你们吧 |
[18:21] | We need to go, um, actually. | 我们得走了 |
[18:23] | We need to get Oz into the bath. | 我们要给奥兹洗澡 |
[18:26] | But thank you so much for your hospitality. | 不过还是很感谢你们的招待 |
[18:28] | Well, drop by anytime, | 随时来串门 |
[18:30] | if you want to hang or watch Bravo or something. | 如果你们想聚聚或一起看看精彩电视台什么的 |
[18:33] | I watch all the Real Housewives, | 《比弗利娇妻》我都看过 |
[18:34] | even Atlanta. | 连《亚特兰大娇妻》都看了 |
[18:35] | Hey, do you go to SoulCycle? | 你们会去灵魂单车吗[美国连锁健身中心] |
[18:37] | And, if you ever want a real workout, | 如果你们想认真健身 |
[18:39] | I’m a trainer over at Funtime Fitness in Northville. | 我是诺斯维尔趣时健身的教练 |
[18:42] | Oh, I’m addicted to Pilates. | 我对普拉提课程很上瘾 |
[18:43] | Doesn’t it upset you? | 你不会觉得困扰吗 |
[18:47] | To be here so soon after what happened? | 在那件事之后这么快就搬到了这里 |
[18:50] | We don’t scare easily. | 一般事吓不到我们 |
[19:03] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[19:08] | Ozzie. | 奥兹 |
[19:11] | Yeah, they’re eccentric, | 他们是有点古怪 |
[19:12] | but they seem nice enough. | 但人看起来还不错 |
[19:15] | Ivy, come on– the barrels? | 艾薇 得了吧 那些木桶 |
[19:17] | What is that about? | 是做什么的 |
[19:18] | What could they possibly be storing in such mass quantities? | 里面储存了什么 那么大的量 |
[19:22] | What they do is none of our business. | 他们做什么和我们无关 |
[19:25] | You aren’t at all suspicious? | 你一点都不起疑吗 |
[19:27] | – No. – Why not? It’s so str… | -不 -为什么 太奇怪了 |
[19:29] | Moms. | 妈妈 |
[19:29] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[19:31] | – I can’t sleep. – Sweetheart, | -我睡不着 -亲爱的 |
[19:32] | we told you not to eat chocolate before you go to sleep. | 我们说过 睡觉前不能吃巧克力 |
[19:36] | – I didn’t. – Ozzie. | -我没吃 -奥兹 |
[19:38] | I don’t want to sleep in my bedroom. | 我不想在我的床上睡 |
[19:42] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:48] | Come here. There’s plenty of room. | 过来吧 这床够大了 |
[19:50] | It’s a California king. | 这是个加州大床 |
[19:53] | – Come on. – Get in here. | -来吧 -上床吧 |
[19:56] | – Get in here! – Oh, my goodness, | -过来吧 -天呐 |
[19:57] | there’s so much tickling! | 我要给你挠痒痒了 |
[19:59] | – And there’s chin tickling and there’s… – Shit. | -下巴挠挠 还有… -该死 |
[20:02] | What is it? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[20:04] | Something tripped the security system at the restaurant. | 有什么触发了餐厅的安防系统 |
[20:06] | That thing is so faulty, I’d rather just get it replaced. | 那东西太容易误报了 我要把它给换了 |
[20:10] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[20:12] | Yeah, bud, but I’ll be right back. | 是的 小伙计 但我会回来的 |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:19] | I can go. | 我去吧 |
[20:25] | – It’s totally fine. – Uh, are you sure? | -没问题的 -你确定吗 |
[20:28] | Yeah. Um… | 没事… |
[20:31] | …absolutely. You… | 没事的 你… |
[20:33] | you stay here. | 你在家 |
[20:35] | I… I won’t be gone very long. | 我不会去很久的 |
[20:37] | It’s only just… You know, I’ll be about an hour. | 只有一个小时左右的路程 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:42] | Okay, the disarm code’s Oz’s birthday. | 好吧 解除警报的密码是奥兹的生日 |
[20:47] | If it looks like there’s been a break-in, don’t go inside. | 如果看起来是有人闯入了 不要进去 |
[20:49] | Don’t go inside. Okay. | 不进去 好 |
[20:55] | I’ve got this. Okay? | 交给我 好吗 |
[23:22] | Hey, guess who happened to be in the neighborhood. | 猜猜谁正巧在附近 |
[23:25] | Ally, how are you? | 艾丽 还好吗 |
[23:33] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[23:35] | Sure. | 好 |
[23:36] | Just plain. | 不加糖 |
[23:42] | Would you like a cup? | 你要一杯吗 |
[23:44] | Uh, no. I’ve got to… pick some herbs | 不了 我得去后院 |
[23:47] | from the backyard for the restaurant. | 给餐厅采点草药 |
[23:49] | But, um… | 不过… |
[23:50] | you guys can talk. | 你们聊 |
[23:58] | Not very subtle, but… | 不是很委婉 不过… |
[24:00] | I guess she meant well. | 我想她也是一片好心 |
[24:09] | Did she tell you I’m coming unglued? | 她跟你说我现在正慢慢变疯吗 |
[24:12] | I was the one who reached out | 是我在你预约疗程没来后 |
[24:14] | when you missed your appointments. | 主动联系她的 |
[24:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:19] | Ivy told me about what happened. | 艾薇把事情都告诉我了 |
[24:26] | About the murder in the restaurant last week. | 关于上周餐厅里的谋杀案 |
[24:37] | Did she tell you I was the one who killed him? | 她有没有告诉你是我杀了他 |
[24:44] | Roger was still alive… | 我发现罗杰的时候 |
[24:47] | when I found him. | 他还活着 |
[24:49] | I tried to help him, but… | 我试图救他 但 |
[24:57] | Ally, | 艾丽 |
[24:58] | you didn’t kill him. | 不是你杀的他 |
[24:59] | You tried to save his life. | 你是想救他 |
[25:02] | It’s the truth, and the police certainly know that. | 这是事实 警方也肯定知道 |
[25:08] | The police. | 警方 |
[25:11] | They just wanted me | 他们只想让我 |
[25:12] | to pin it on the usual suspects. | 指认出那个嫌疑犯 |
[25:16] | The busboy, what was his name again? | 那个打杂的 他叫什么来着 |
[25:18] | The one who had the argument? | 那个参与了争吵的人 |
[25:20] | It was Pedro Morales. | 他叫佩德罗·莫拉莱斯 |
[25:23] | Is there anything else you want to tell me about him? | 关于他 你还有什么想告诉我的吗 |
[25:26] | He’s not the killer. | 他不是凶手 |
[25:28] | Well, according to your… wife, | 根据你妻子的说法 |
[25:31] | Mr. Morales pulled a knife on the victim | 莫拉莱斯先生在受害者被谋杀几个小时前 |
[25:32] | hours before he was murdered. | 拿刀威胁了他 |
[25:37] | That is because Roger threatened him first. | 那是因为罗杰先威胁的他 |
[25:39] | You said that he wanted him fired. | 你说他想把他炒了 |
[25:42] | So far we don’t have any direct evidence, | 到目前为止我们没有任何直接证据 |
[25:43] | but we do have motive and we have access. | 但现在嫌疑人有动机 可以进入场地 |
[25:45] | I’ve known Pedro since we opened the restaurant. | 我自饭店开张以来就认识佩德罗了 |
[25:48] | He didn’t do this. | 不是他干的 |
[25:51] | What exactly is | 莫拉莱斯先生的 |
[25:52] | Mr. Morales’ immigration status? | 移民身份到底是什么 |
[25:55] | He’s American. | 他是美国人 |
[25:58] | Ally… | 艾丽 |
[26:00] | let’s talk about how you feel in the present. | 我们来谈谈你现在的感觉 |
[26:08] | I f… I feel like I’ve been vindicated. | 我觉得… 我的感觉都是对的 |
[26:14] | My phobias were a perfect reaction | 我的恐惧完美地反映了 |
[26:18] | to what I instinctively knew was true. | 我直觉感知到的真相 |
[26:21] | My entire being was telling me this. | 我整个人都在这么告诉自己 |
[26:26] | The world is fucked up. | 这个世界完蛋了 |
[26:30] | And the election made it worse. | 而选举让它更糟糕 |
[26:32] | I’m gonna do whatever it takes | 我会尽我所能 |
[26:34] | to keep my family safe. | 保证家人的安全 |
[26:37] | I know exactly what you need. | 我知道你需要什么 |
[26:40] | He’s been buying guns since Obama got elected. | 自从奥巴马上台以来他就一直在购买枪支 |
[26:42] | Yeah. It was a matter of time | 没错 他一定会对第二修正案 |
[26:43] | before he came after our Second Amendment rights, so… | 下手的 只是时间问题 所以… |
[26:46] | I got one, and then it was like potato chips, you know? | 我得到了一把 然后就像吃薯片一样 |
[26:50] | I had to have another. | 想着再来一把 |
[26:51] | I find it very phallic. | 我觉得这像是一种生殖器崇拜 |
[26:58] | You think I need a gun? | 你觉得我需要一把枪吗 |
[27:00] | It’s the only thing that’s gonna make you feel safe again. | 这是唯一能再次让你感到安全的东西 |
[27:03] | What about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[27:06] | You can stop the zombie apocalypse | 你可以用这把AR-15配上一整个弹夹 |
[27:07] | with an AR-15 and a full magazine. | 对付整个世界的僵尸 |
[27:12] | I don’t think I could handle something that big. | 我觉得自己用不来这么大的枪 |
[27:14] | Well, I’ve heard that before. | 这话我听过 |
[27:17] | Here. | 给你 |
[27:19] | You can have any one of these… | 这些枪随你挑 |
[27:23] | except that one. | 除了这一把 |
[27:24] | Oh. That’s the pistol Nicole used in Cold Mountain. | 那是《冷山》中妮可用的手枪 |
[27:33] | Ally. | 艾丽 |
[27:35] | Ally, this is not like you. | 艾丽 这可不像你 |
[27:37] | I seriously think you sh… | 我真的觉得你应… |
[27:40] | Ally… | 艾丽 |
[27:42] | I seriously think you should reconsider. | 我真的觉得你应该重新考虑 |
[27:43] | Are you talking as my therapist, | 你是在以我的治疗师 |
[27:45] | or as a knee-jerk liberal? | 还是以一个不经思考的自由派跟我说话 |
[27:47] | Because that was my first reaction, also, | 因为在我仔细思考前 |
[27:51] | until I started to reason it out. | 这也是我的第一反应 |
[27:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:57] | Then this is definitely | 那么你肯定想 |
[27:57] | something you want to tell your wife about. | 把这个告诉你的妻子 |
[27:59] | Absolutely not. | 当然不会 |
[28:02] | And you’re not gonna tell her, either. | 你也不能告诉她 |
[28:04] | It’s doctor-patient confidentiality. | 这是医患保密协定 |
[28:10] | Right. | 有道理 |
[28:17] | Call me. | 回头打给我 |
[28:27] | So, what’s the verdict? | 所以 怎么说 |
[28:30] | Well, considering what she went through, | 考虑到她经历的事 |
[28:32] | I think fortifying the house | 我认为加固房子 |
[28:33] | is in the realm of a normal reaction. | 也算是在正常反应之内了 |
[28:36] | It’s proactive. | 这是一种主动态度 |
[28:37] | Makes her feel like she’s more in control. | 让她觉得自己更有掌控力 |
[28:40] | So… nothing to worry about? | 所以 没什么可担心的 |
[28:44] | I do worry that she’s exhibiting early signs of agoraphobia. | 我倒是担心她正表现出广场恐惧症的早期症状 |
[28:48] | I’d keep an eye on her. | 你得留意她 |
[28:50] | I-I can’t. Um… | 我 我不能 |
[28:51] | I mean, one of us has to work. | 我们总有一个得工作 |
[28:54] | But I, um… | 但我… |
[28:55] | I just hired a full-time nanny, | 我刚雇了一个全职保姆 |
[28:57] | so maybe she can help, um… | 也许她可以帮忙 |
[29:03] | Is there… anything else you need to tell me? | 还有什么… 需要告诉我的吗 |
[29:09] | No, nothing yet. | 没有 暂时没有 |
[29:12] | That’s not… completely reassuring. | 这可不能让我安心 |
[29:17] | It’s the best I can do for now. | 目前为止 我能做的也就这些了 |
[29:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:39] | I can’t believe you did that. | 你居然这么做 |
[29:42] | I’m worried about you. | 我是担心你 |
[29:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:45] | You should be. | 你是该担心 |
[30:31] | Hello, ma’am. | 你好 夫人 |
[30:33] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[30:34] | I never know what’s right. | 我一直不知道该怎么称呼 |
[30:35] | Everything seems to offend nowadays. | 现在说什么都好像会冒犯到别人 |
[30:38] | I recognize you from television. | 你上过电视 我认出你了 |
[30:43] | You’re that asshole who threw a latte on my wife and me. | 你是那个用拿铁泼我和我妻子的人 |
[30:46] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[30:48] | Was that you? | 是你吗 |
[30:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:51] | Okay? I-I’m Mr. Clumsy, you know, just… | 好吗 我就是笨手笨脚的 |
[30:54] | Mr. Butterfingers. | 传说中的黄油手 |
[30:55] | I don’t think it was an accident. | 我觉得你那不是无意的 |
[30:58] | I’m sure you’ve made a mistake or two | 我肯定你这辈子也做过 |
[30:59] | in your life you’d want to be forgiven for. | 希望能得到原谅的事吧 |
[31:04] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[31:05] | I’m running for city council. | 我在竞选议员 |
[31:07] | My hope is that I can get elected and be known and remembered | 我希望能当选 为人知晓 |
[31:10] | as the man who made a real difference in this town, | 成为人们心中真正为这里带来改变的人 |
[31:12] | rather than the one who was savagely beaten and humiliated. | 而不是一个被打 被侮辱的人 |
[31:15] | Or who accidentally spilled my latte on you. | 或者不小心把咖啡泼在了你身上的人 |
[31:18] | You see… you need to give a humiliated man | 你看 被侮辱的人 你一定要给他 |
[31:21] | some way to redeem himself in his own eyes, | 他能接受的自赎的方式 |
[31:23] | or else he’s at risk to be drawn into darkness. | 否则他只能越来越堕落 |
[31:26] | Like Germany after World War I. | 就像一战后的德国 |
[31:29] | May I come in and speak to you about some of my ideas? | 我能进去跟你谈谈我的理念吗 |
[31:33] | No. | 不 |
[31:34] | No, you cannot. | 不能 |
[31:36] | When was the last time you felt really safe? | 你上一次感觉安全是什么时候了 |
[31:39] | Like, can you remember when you weren’t scared all the time? | 你还记得自己不用时时担惊受怕的时候吗 |
[31:45] | I’m sorry, um… what does that have to do | 抱歉 这件事和你竞选议员 |
[31:47] | with you running for city council? | 有关系吗 |
[31:49] | Did you know that you are 40% more likely | 你知道你遭受非法移民 |
[31:51] | to be the victim of a violent crime | 暴力犯罪的几率 |
[31:53] | committed at the hands of an illegal immigrant, | 高了40%吗 |
[31:55] | and that the murder and rape rates | 强奸率和谋杀率 |
[31:57] | are the highest they’ve ever been? | 也是史上最高 |
[31:58] | That-That’s not true– those numbers don’t seem right to me. | 不是这样 我不相信这个数字 |
[32:02] | Where are you getting your information from? | 数据来源是什么 |
[32:05] | Facebook. | 脸书 |
[32:07] | Facebook. | 脸书 |
[32:10] | Okay, well, you might want to recheck the veracity. | 好吧 也许你该重新检查数据的准确性 |
[32:13] | There are no political parties anymore, ma’am. | 政党已经不存在了 夫人 |
[32:15] | It’s just– miss– it’s just them and you | 只剩下 小姐 只剩下他们 你们 |
[32:17] | and the people like me who are willing to stand between you. | 和我这样愿意站在中间的人了 |
[32:21] | I am interested in reaching out to people, | 我很乐于出去认识大家 |
[32:24] | making contact with other human beings, | 和其他人类交流 |
[32:25] | building bridges, | 建立联系 |
[32:27] | not walls. | 而不是筑起高墙 |
[32:31] | What’s that behind your back? | 你背后是什么 |
[32:36] | This door is new. | 这门很新 |
[32:40] | Strong. | 很坚固 |
[32:41] | Why would you need a strong door like this? | 你为什么需要这么坚固的门 |
[32:43] | Bars in the windows? | 带栅栏的窗户 |
[32:46] | Why would you need a knife to answer the door? | 为什么要拿着刀来开门 |
[32:50] | Are you gonna melt all this metal down | 你能融化这些金属隔离层 |
[32:52] | and build a bridge? | 打造沟通之桥吗 |
[32:56] | I’m gonna need you to leave now. | 我希望你离开 |
[32:58] | It’s so hot out here– | 外面很热 |
[33:00] | can I come in for a glass of water? Please? | 我能进去喝杯水吗 拜托了 |
[33:02] | No. No, you cannot. | 不 你不能 |
[33:04] | Can I use your phone? | 我能借用下电话吗 |
[33:05] | My car broke down. Pretty please? | 我的车坏了 求你了 |
[33:07] | I’m gonna need you to get off my property. | 请你离开我的家 |
[33:09] | Can I use your restroom? Can’t you see I’m an injured man? | 能借用一下卫生间吗 你看 我是伤患 |
[33:12] | Aren’t a vulnerable class now? | 伤患都不算弱势群体了吗 |
[33:13] | I am going to call the police! | 我要报警了 |
[33:16] | It’s so easy… | 有些话说着容易 |
[33:18] | until it’s you they’re coming for. | 除非你成了目标 |
[33:23] | Cops came to my house, asked me a bunch of questions, like… | 警察来我家 问了我好多问题 |
[33:27] | I was a suspect. | 好像我是嫌疑犯一样 |
[33:29] | Scared the shit out of my daughter. | 吓坏我女儿了 |
[33:30] | Asked to see my papers. | 还要看我的证件 |
[33:31] | I was born in San Diego. | 我是在圣地亚哥出生的 |
[33:34] | Okay, all right. | 好了 |
[33:36] | Uh, take it easy. | 放松点 |
[33:37] | I had to take out a second mortgage on my house | 我得拿房子二次抵押的贷款 |
[33:40] | to place this order. | 才能下这个订单 |
[33:42] | Had to toss everything that was here when… | 我得把事情发生时在这里的东西都扔出去 |
[33:55] | You know me, Ivy. | 你了解我 艾薇 |
[33:57] | You know I didn’t do this, right? | 你知道这不是我干的 对吧 |
[34:00] | Pedro, you’re a good man. | 佩德罗 你是个好人 |
[34:02] | Everybody who works here is like family. | 这里的员工彼此就像家人一样 |
[34:06] | It’s scary to be brown these days. | 这些日子 做有色人种很可怕 |
[34:12] | Mama’s not gonna put me in bed, is she? | 妈妈不会来照顾我睡觉了 是吗 |
[34:14] | I told her I’d do it. She’s checking the alarms. | 我告诉她我来照顾你 她要检查警报系统 |
[34:17] | You don’t need me to tuck you in | 你不用我帮你掖被子 |
[34:18] | or any lame shit like that, do you? | 或是别的什么破事吧 |
[34:21] | No. | 不用 |
[34:22] | Cool. Good night. | 好 晚安 |
[34:28] | Maybe we should do the pinky thing again. | 我们应该再做一次拉小指的事 |
[34:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:32] | I’m worried about those things coming back. | 我害怕那些东西会回来 |
[34:36] | In my dreams, I mean. | 我是说回到我的梦里 |
[34:38] | I don’t even know if I’m awake or if I’m asleep. | 我甚至都不知道我是醒着还是睡着了 |
[34:41] | Well, if you’re not sure, just ask. | 你要是不确定 问就好了 |
[35:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[35:06] | Jesus. You seem even more uptight than usual. | 天啊 你比往常还紧张 |
[35:17] | I’m supposed to take these. | 我应该吃药的 |
[35:20] | Promised Ivy I would, but I don’t want to. | 我答应过艾薇我会吃 但我不想吃 |
[35:26] | Make me feel foggy. | 吃药让我迷迷糊糊的 |
[35:29] | There are other ways to unwind. | 还有其他放松的方法 |
[35:32] | What? Like meditation? | 什么 比如冥想吗 |
[35:35] | I’ve tried it. | 我试过的 |
[35:37] | Well, I was thinking more like red wine | 我更倾向于用红酒和浴盐 |
[35:40] | and bath salts. | 来放松 |
[36:12] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不用这样做的 |
[36:15] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[36:18] | Steamy. | 有点热了 |
[36:32] | I can take it from here. | 下面我自己来就好了 |
[36:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:35] | Well… it’s perfect. | 现在一切都很完美 |
[36:37] | I’ll go check on Oz. | 我去看一下奥兹 |
[37:22] | See? | 你看 |
[37:24] | It’s perfect, right? | 一切都很完美 对吧 |
[37:27] | Winter. | 温特 |
[37:30] | Just lean forward a little. | 往前倾一点 |
[37:35] | What if Ozzie needs something? | 要是奥兹需要什么呢 |
[37:37] | He’s sound asleep. We’ll hear him. | 他睡熟了 我们能听见他 |
[37:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:40] | Let’s get you relaxed. | 让你好好放松一下 |
[37:52] | How does that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[37:56] | Amazing. | 棒极了 |
[37:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:59] | Just release that tension. | 彻底释放压力 |
[38:02] | Just let it all go. | 忘掉一切 |
[38:27] | Don’t stress. | 别有压力 |
[38:29] | I won’t tell your wife you didn’t take your meds. | 我不会告诉你妻子你没吃药的 |
[38:32] | This is between us. | 这是你我之间的秘密 |
[38:40] | Oh, shit. Shit. | 糟糕 |
[38:49] | Am I asleep? | 我睡着了吗 |
[38:51] | Or are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
[38:53] | You’re asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[39:13] | Did you check on Oz? Is he okay? | 你检查过奥兹了吗 他还好吗 |
[39:15] | He’s passed out. | 他昏睡过去了 |
[39:15] | Did you see? The power’s out on the whole block. | 你看到了吗 整个街区都断电了 |
[39:17] | Yes. Help me set up some candles. | 看到了 帮我点几根蜡烛 |
[39:18] | I have no idea how many we have, | 我不知道有几根蜡烛 |
[39:19] | but maybe we can put two in each room. | 差不多每个房间能放两根 |
[39:24] | Lesbians! | 拉拉们 |
[39:25] | We’re under attack. | 我们被袭击了 |
[39:26] | What? | 什么 |
[39:27] | The blackout. It’s terrorism. | 这场断电是恐怖袭击 |
[39:28] | I just heard it on the radio. Eight states just went dark, | 收音机刚刚说的 八个州都同时断电了 |
[39:31] | all at the same time. That doesn’t just happen. | 不会有这么巧的事情 |
[39:33] | Buddy of mine used to work at the power company. | 我的一个朋友以前在电力公司上班 |
[39:35] | There’s a whole network of safeguards in place, | 他们时刻准备着一整套防护措施 |
[39:37] | backup systems. | 备用系统 |
[39:38] | Something this big takes planning, it takes organization. | 这么大规模的断电需要事先计划和组织 |
[39:41] | It could have been the Russians, could have been the Somalis, | 可能是俄国佬干的 可能是那些索马里人 |
[39:42] | could be those crazy freaks in North Korea. | 也可能是那些朝鲜的疯子 |
[39:45] | Holy shit. What should we do? | 见鬼 我们该怎么办 |
[39:46] | Make sure you keep your doors locked. | 确保锁好门 |
[39:47] | People are gonna panic. Here, take these candles. | 人们会爆发恐慌 拿着这些蜡烛 |
[39:50] | Organic beeswax from my honeybees. | 这是自家蜜蜂产的有机蜂蜡 |
[39:52] | They’ll last you a couple of days. | 大概能撑几天 |
[39:53] | At least until the rioters have come and gone. | 至少能等暴徒们消停了 |
[39:56] | Stay inside. | 待在房子里 |
[39:57] | Please don’t go! | 别走 |
[40:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[40:04] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[40:09] | Winter, what are you doing? | 温特 你在干什么 |
[40:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:14] | He said people are gonna attack. I’m not gonna wait | 他说会有人攻击我们 我不会坐以待毙 |
[40:16] | for some asshole to smash my windows and take my shit. | 等着那些混蛋砸碎我的窗户 抢我的东西 |
[40:18] | You heard what he said. | 你听到他的话了 |
[40:20] | You cannot go out there. It is not safe. | 你不能出去 外面不安全 |
[40:21] | I’ve got to get home. My laptop’s there, | 我得回家 我的电脑 |
[40:23] | my ceramics, my entire life. | 我的陶艺 我整个人生都在那儿 |
[40:24] | You can replace all of that. | 那些都是无关紧要的 |
[40:26] | You have to stay here. | 你得待在这儿 |
[40:27] | We are protected here. Please. | 这里是被保护的 求你了 |
[40:29] | Please. Oz needs you, I need you. | 求你了 奥兹需要你 我需要你 |
[40:32] | It’s not always about you. | 不是什么事都是关于你的 |
[40:33] | Winter… please don’t go. | 温特 求你 别走 |
[40:36] | Please don’t! | 别走 |
[41:00] | Hey, babe. Is the power out there, too? | 亲爱的 那边也停电了吗 |
[41:01] | Yes. Yes. Oh, my God, Ivy. | 是的 是的 天啊 艾薇 |
[41:04] | What if it’s the Russians or-or-or ISIS? | 如果是俄国人或是ISIS呢 |
[41:07] | Okay, calm down. You’re… | 好了 冷静点 你… |
[41:09] | you got to relax, okay? You’re freaking out. | 你得放轻松 你吓坏了 |
[41:11] | I can’t calm down. We are by ourselves. | 我冷静不了 我们只能靠自己了 |
[41:14] | We’re by ourselves, and my battery is gonna die. | 我们只有彼此了 我的电快没了 |
[41:18] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候能回家 |
[41:19] | Yeah, I-I don’t know, because I’ve got | 我不知道 我得把 |
[41:20] | to get a backup generator going, or we’ll lose everything | 备用发电器弄好 不然冰箱里的存货 |
[41:23] | we’ve got in cold storage, okay? And… | 就全完了 好吗 |
[41:24] | I am really feeling paralyzed here. | 我觉得自己快瘫痪了 |
[41:26] | Please. I need you. | 求你了 我需要你 |
[41:30] | Ivy? Hello? | 艾薇 喂 |
[41:32] | Shit! | 该死 |
[41:36] | Was that mean? | 会不会太恶毒了 |
[41:37] | Did-did I sound awful? | 我语气很恶劣吗 |
[41:39] | No. I talk to my wife like that. | 没有 我跟我老婆也这么说话 |
[41:46] | Her phone just died. | 她手机没电了 |
[41:48] | Could you do me a favor and, um… | 能不能帮我个忙 |
[41:52] | bring this charger over to her? | 把这个充电器带给她 |
[41:55] | You know what? Actually, would you bring all this stuff to her? | 这样吧 把这些都带给她 |
[42:00] | I’ll get some water. | 我去拿点水 |
[42:10] | Come on. Everything is Ok. | 拜托 一切都很好 |
[43:19] | Shit! | 该死 |
[43:23] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[43:27] | What happened to the battery backup? | 备用电池怎么了 |
[43:30] | Shit! | 该死 |
[43:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[43:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[44:39] | Ozzie, wake up! Come on, baby. You got to wake up! | 奥兹 醒醒 快宝贝 醒醒 |
[44:41] | – Is it morning? – No. Come on. | -天亮了吗 -没有 快起 |
[44:43] | My glasses. | 我的眼镜 |
[44:44] | Grab them. Grab them, Ozzie. | 拿上 拿上 奥兹 |
[44:46] | Come on. | 快 |
[44:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:48] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[44:51] | Ozzie, shh! | 别出声 奥兹 |
[44:54] | Come on, take my hand. | 快 抓住我的手 |
[44:56] | Is that a gun? I’m scared. | 这是枪吗 我好怕 |
[44:57] | Shh! Ozzie, please, not another word. | 别出声 奥兹 别说话了 |
[45:00] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[45:02] | Come on. Here. | 好 来 |
[45:08] | Right here. | 过来 |
[45:12] | Ozzie, I need you to listen to me. | 奥兹 你好好听我说 |
[45:15] | Okay. Okay? | 好 好 |
[45:16] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[45:18] | When I open this door… | 我开门后 |
[45:20] | I need you to run. | 你就跑 |
[45:22] | I need you to run like the wind. | 我要你飞快地跑 |
[45:24] | Okay, we’re gonna run to the neighbors. | 好吗 我们跑去领居家 |
[45:26] | And do not let go of my hand. | 不要放开我的手 |
[45:29] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[45:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |