Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I am officially running… 我正式宣布参加
[00:05] …for President of the United States. 美国总统竞选
[00:07] I am running for President of the Unites States. 我要参加美国总统竞选
[00:12] GOP candidates can’t ignore his money and his populist message. 共和党候选人无法无视他的钱财和他的宣言
[00:16] I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. 我要在南方边境建立起一座长城
[00:20] I find it abhorrent that Donald Trump is suggesting 我觉得很可怕 唐纳德·特朗普提出
[00:22] we register people. 要登记人民
[00:23] USA! USA! 美国万岁 美国万岁
[00:25] They’re upset about what they see happening around them, 他们对眼前的情况感到不满
[00:28] I get that. 这我理解
[00:29] The state department is in the process 国务院正在
[00:30] of turning over more Hillary Clinton e-mails. 上交更多希拉里·克林顿的电邮
[00:33] This is far bigger than 这可比
[00:33] 利益冲突 奥巴马邮件为调查投下阴影
[00:34] the accusations against Donald Trump. 对唐纳德·特朗普的指控严重多了
[00:36] I have a winning temperament. 我有获胜的气质
[00:37] Where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue 我即使站在第五大道中央
[00:39] and shoot somebody, 开枪打人
[00:40] and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? 也不会失去选票
[00:42] Donald Trump trailing Hillary Clinton 唐纳德·特朗普落后希拉里·克林顿
[00:44] by ten points. 10个百分点
[00:45] There is a very real, palpable fear out there today. 今天有股很真实很明显的恐惧
[00:48] He is threatening our democracy. 他威胁了我们的民主
[00:50] It’s time to remove the rust from the Rust Belt. 该给铁锈地带除除锈了
[00:53] Trump followers clashed with anti-Trump protesters. 特朗普支持者跟特朗普反对者起了冲突
[00:56] …Trump! We want Trump! 特朗普 我们要特朗普
[00:58] You can’t just say whatever pops into your head 你要是想当美国总统
[01:01] if you want to be the President of the United States of America. 就不能想什么说什么
[01:06] 2016年11月8日 大选夜
[01:10] We are going to make this decision now. 我们要做出决定
[01:11] The Fox News Decision Desk has called… FOX新闻决策台已判定
[01:16] Pennsylvania for Donald Trump. 唐纳德·特朗普拿下宾夕法尼亚州
[01:19] This means that Donald Trump will be 那么唐纳德·特朗普将
[01:22] the 45th President of the United States, 成为美国第45任总统
[01:25] winning the most… 赢下了最
[01:28] unreal, surreal 难以置信 超现实的
[01:31] election we have ever seen. 一场空前的选举
[01:33] The revolution has begun. 革命开始了
[01:35] It’s very, very, very close in a lot of… 在很多州 结果非常接近
[01:37] It’s over. If she hasn’t won Pennsylvania by now, 结束了 她现在还没拿下宾州
[01:39] she’s not coming back. 她就别想反败为胜了
[01:40] No, that’s bullshit. 不 扯淡
[01:42] I won’t believe anything until I hear Rachel Maddow say it. 我不信 除非我听瑞秋·麦道亲口说
[01:45] She’s the only one I trust. 我只信任她
[01:46] How is this happening? 怎么会这样
[01:47] It’s the politics of fear. It always works. 这是恐惧政治 一向好使
[01:50] What started off as unlikely, impossible, 起初看似不可能
[01:54] is now reality. 现在成了现实
[01:56] He said he was always a winner. 他说过他总是赢家
[01:59] This did not come without controversy… 这并非是没有争议的…
[02:01] Fuck you, world! 去你妈 世界
[02:03] USA! USA! 美国万岁 美国万岁
[02:07] USA…! 美国万岁
[02:12] …have now confirmed that 已经证实
[02:13] Secretary Clinton has conceded to Donald Trump. 克林顿国务卿向唐纳德·特朗普认输了
[02:17] Uh, this concession took place in a phone call. 是通过电话进行的
[02:20] It is my high honor… 我十分荣幸
[02:23] …to introduce to you 向你们介绍
[02:25] the President Elect of the United States 美国当选总统
[02:28] of America, Donald Trump. 唐纳德·特朗普
[02:34] No! 不
[02:40] no… 不
[02:41] USA! 美国万岁
[02:43] USA! 美国万岁
[02:47] – Ivy, no! – Is it bad? Did he win? -艾薇不啊 -很糟吗 他赢了吗
[02:55] Oh, go to hell, Huffington Post! 去死吧 《赫芬顿邮报》
[02:57] Fuck you, Nate Silver! 去你的 内特·席尔瓦
[02:59] Oh, my God, how could they have been so wrong about this? 天啊 他们怎么能错得这么离谱
[03:02] You have to do your cookie breathing. 你得做饼干呼吸
[03:03] You’ve got to do your cookie breathing. 你得做饼干呼吸
[03:04] I can’t do my cookie breathing. 我没法做饼干呼吸
[03:06] – Give me one deep breath. – No. -深呼吸 -不行
[03:07] Freedom…! 自由
[03:11] Oh, my God, Ivy. 天呐 艾薇
[03:15] Merrick Garland. 梅里克·加兰
[03:18] What’s gonna happen with Merrick Garland? 梅里克·加兰要怎么办啊
[03:20] You want to know who to get mad at for this? 你知道该生谁的气吗
[03:22] Our own state of Michigan. 我们自己的密歇根州
[03:23] She’s losing by 10,000 votes. 她输了一万票
[03:25] That’s the size of this town. 那是这座小镇的人数
[03:26] And who’s at 40,000 votes and counting? 谁获得了四万多票呢
[03:28] Jill Stein. 吉尔·斯坦[绿党候选人]
[03:31] Is that true? 真的吗
[03:33] …path to victory that was unlike anything we’ve ever seen. …胜利之路是我们前所未见的
[03:37] It did not come without controversy, 这个结果是在争议中得出
[03:39] it did not come without splitting this country 而且以最分裂性的语言
[03:42] in some of the most divisive language… 撕裂了这个国家…
[03:51] I hope every one of those voters who decided it was 希望那些决定选这个时候
[03:53] a good time to cast a protest vote is happy when that… 投抗议票的人 会高兴看到
[03:56] psycho gets us all killed. 那个疯子害死我们
[03:57] Honey, don’t get so worked up. 亲爱的 别这么激动
[03:59] Shut up, Marylin. 闭嘴 玛丽莲
[04:00] I told you to go vote, but you didn’t listen. 我叫你去投票的 你不听
[04:03] Now look what happened. Look at our friends on the couch 这下可好 看看我们坐在沙发上的朋友
[04:05] and tell them that they may not be able to maintain their rights 告诉她们 她们或许无法维系她们
[04:07] as a married couple because you were too busy today 作为合法伴侣的权利了 就因为你今天忙着
[04:09] on Etsy to go vote! 照顾艾西没去投票
[04:20] I don’t want you to not be married anymore. 我不希望你们不再是合法伴侣
[04:23] Oh, sweetheart. 亲爱的
[04:25] Sweetheart, come here. 亲爱的 过来
[04:27] Listen to me, you don’t have to worry about that. 听我说 你不用担心
[04:30] That is never going to happen. 那是不可能的
[04:32] Okay? 好吗
[04:33] Oz, you don’t have to worry. 奥兹 你不用担心
[04:37] ‘Cause nothing is gonna happen to us. 我们不会有事的
[04:40] Okay? 好吗
[04:41] …Donald J. Trump of New York. 纽约的唐纳德·J·特朗普
[05:22] It’s gonna be… huge. 那会是很… 盛大的
[05:26] It’s really good you didn’t come, actually. 其实你没来也好
[05:28] Everyone’s losing their shit. 大家都发疯了
[05:29] It’s like we went to a wedding 就好像你去参加婚礼
[05:30] and it turned into a funeral. 却变成了葬礼
[05:34] We gave a year of our lives to this. 我们为此献出了一年的时间
[05:36] I dropped out of Vassar. 我还从瓦萨退学了
[05:38] Why would they send us to Florida 他们为什么要派我们去佛罗里达
[05:39] when we should’ve been in Wisconsin? 我们该待在威斯康辛的
[05:41] What if I get pregnant now? 要是我现在怀孕了怎么办
[05:42] Where will I get an abortion? 去哪堕胎
[05:43] I know. Everyone’s upset. 我知道 大家都很难过
[05:45] Oh, God. 天呐
[05:46] What is wrong with CNN CNN是什么毛病
[05:47] for not giving us a trigger warning 宣布结果之前
[05:48] before they announce the results? 也不提醒一下
[05:51] I just… I don’t know what’s real anymore. 我都不知道什么是真实的了
[05:57] She was supposed to win. 她本该赢的
[06:00] Is this really happening? 这是真的吗
[06:02] Oh, my God. 天呐
[06:04] You’re kind of scaring me right now, Winter. 你有点吓到我了 温特
[06:07] You cannot self-harm again. 你不要又自残了
[06:09] Don’t go back down that road. 别再走上那条路
[06:12] Winter? 温特
[06:13] Jesus. 天呐
[06:16] You’re such an asshole. 你个混蛋
[06:20] Did you come in here to rub it in? 你是来炫耀的吗
[06:23] Get out! 出去
[06:25] Get out! 出去
[06:50] I’m just so scared now. 我现在好怕
[06:55] Everyone is. 大家都是
[08:25] Come here. 过来
[08:27] Wait, stop. 等等 停下
[08:28] – Stop. – Getting to your favorite part. -停下 -正要进入你最喜欢的部分呢
[08:30] Wait. 等等
[08:31] Somebody’s watching us. 有人在看我们
[08:33] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[08:38] I know who. Twisty. 我知道是谁 扭曲
[08:41] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[08:43] It was like 50, 60 years ago. 那是五六十年前了
[08:46] Right here on this spot. 就在这里
[08:48] A deranged clown attacked a couple on a picnic. 一个疯狂的小丑 袭击了一对野餐的情侣
[08:50] He hacked the dude to death. 他把那男的打死了
[08:55] They say you can tell it’s him by the layer of drool 据说能从他留下的口水痕迹
[08:57] he leaves behind ’cause he got his jaw blown off 判断是他 因为他的下巴被
[08:59] by a shotgun blast. 猎枪轰掉了
[09:01] You’re such an asshole. You’re just trying to scare me. 你真混 你就是想吓我
[09:03] ‘Cause I know it turns you on. 我知道那让你性奋
[09:19] Oh, my God. 天呐
[09:23] Get out of here. 快滚
[09:24] Get out of here! 快滚
[09:27] I’m gonna blow you away, fucker. 我要打死你 混蛋
[09:34] Oh, my… 天呐
[09:56] Please help! 救命
[09:58] Help! 救命
[10:52] 911 operator, what’s the emergency? 911接线员 请问有什么紧急情况
[10:57] Hello. Hello? 911 operator, what is your location? 喂 喂 911接线员 请说出你的位置
[11:10] Hello? Ma’am, I can’t hear you. 喂 女士 我听不到你
[11:13] Are you in need of assistance? 您需要协助吗
[11:15] Ma’am? 女士
[11:17] Wrong number. 打错了
[11:24] “Rraarrrggha… nnumbber.” 打… 错… 了…
[11:27] Ozzie, sweetheart. 奥兹 亲爱的
[11:29] You were supposed to be asleep 30 minutes ago. 你30分钟前就该睡了
[11:31] Come on. What are you reading? 你看什么呢
[11:32] – Nothing. – Ozzie. -没什么 -奥兹
[11:35] Come on, honey. A picture of a bare breast 得了 亲爱的 坦胸露乳
[11:37] or an erect penis never hurt anyone. 或老二矗立的照片没什么要紧的
[11:39] Come on, fork it over. 给我
[11:42] Come on. 给我
[11:53] Mom! 妈妈
[12:01] Mom! 妈妈
[12:12] I can’t, I can’t, I can’t, I can’t, I can’t, I can’t. 我不能 我不能
[12:14] You know I can’t. You know I’m afraid. 你知道我不能 你知道我怕
[12:16] I’m sorry. 对不起
[12:17] – It’s not your fault, Oz. – You know I’m afraid. -不怪你 奥兹 -你知道我害怕
[12:18] I can’t look at that. 我不能看那个
[12:19] – Why would you have it in the house? – It’s just… -你为什么要放在家里 -没事的
[12:20] Stop it! Stop it! 别碰我
[12:22] Oh, no! 不
[12:26] That’s why it’s called a phobia. 所以才叫恐惧症
[12:28] It’s an irrational fear. 这是非理性恐惧
[12:29] Doesn’t make it any less scary for your mom, 这并不能减少你妈妈的恐惧感
[12:32] But it’s just a comic book. 但这只是本漫画书
[12:34] Just a comic book. 只是本漫画书
[12:35] Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[12:44] I’m sorry, sweetie. 很抱歉 亲爱的
[12:45] I’m sorry. Here. 很抱歉 过来
[12:47] Come here. 过来
[12:48] I’m sorry, I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[12:50] All right. 好了
[12:53] Okay. 好了
[12:55] We should all get to bed. 我们都该上床睡觉了
[12:58] Okay? 好吗
[13:01] Okay? She’ll be fine. 好吗 她会没事的
[13:09] Good night. 晚安
[13:17] I am so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[13:18] My phobias are starting to affect our son. 我的恐惧症开始影响我们的孩子了
[13:23] Whatever the reason is… 不管是什么原因…
[13:26] we’ll work through it. 我们都能解决的
[13:33] Okay? 好吗
[13:38] We will now take statements 我们现在将听取
[13:39] from the public on 73-52, 来自73-52号议案的群众陈述
[13:41] approving extended overtime for sheriff’s deputies to stand guard 证明警长有义务为野崖巷的犹太社区中心
[13:45] at the Jewish Community Center on Wildcliff Lane. 增加警力 加班工作
[13:49] First, and only, on the list to speak 首先 发言人名单上只有一人
[13:53] is Kai Anderson 凯·安德森
[13:55] from 4318 Commodore Court. 来自海军准将法庭4318
[13:58] My fellow Americans, 我的美国同胞们
[14:00] what do humans love the most? 人类最爱什么
[14:04] To what do we give our highest value? 我们最有价值的是什么
[14:08] Is it family… 是家庭…
[14:11] friends… 还是朋友…
[14:12] our homes… money… 抑或是我们的家 金钱
[14:15] notoriety? 名誉
[14:19] No. 都不是
[14:21] Above all, humans love fear. 人类最爱的是恐惧
[14:25] The fear that over time we have honed 那我们随着时间精心打磨
[14:28] and polished and built up, brick by brick, 并一砖一瓦建立起来的恐惧
[14:31] until it stands before us every day 直到它每天都耸立于我们面前
[14:35] as tall as the Trump Tower. 如特朗普大厦那般高不可攀
[14:38] How do I know we love fear more than our children? 我如何知道我们爱恐惧胜过爱我们的孩子
[14:41] Because we are willing to ruin their lives 因为我们都会为了一些不可理喻的
[14:43] in service of some irrational fear of losing them. 害怕失去他们的恐惧而毁掉他们的人生
[14:46] No, Billy, you can’t walk to school today. 不行 比利 你今天不能走去学校
[14:49] What if somebody kidnaps you? 万一有人绑架你呢
[14:50] Clara-Belle, don’t listen to rap music. 卡莱尔·贝尔 别听饶舌音乐了
[14:53] You might get bad ideas about yourself. 你会学坏的
[14:56] Every day we are choosing fear over freedom. 每一天我们都摒弃自由选择恐惧
[15:00] Freedom of movement, freedom of congregation, 运动自由 集会自由
[15:03] – freedom of thought… – I’m sorry. -思想自由… -抱歉
[15:04] I’m not seeing what this has to do with the motion. 我觉得这和这项议案没有什么关系
[15:07] Because you don’t see anything. 因为你是两眼一抹黑
[15:09] None of you do. 你们都是
[15:11] Fear is currency. 恐惧就是货币
[15:13] It has value. 它是有价值的
[15:14] We don’t need more cops. 我们不需要更多警察
[15:15] We need less. 应该减少警察
[15:17] We don’t need to protect the Jewish Community Center. 我们不需要保护犹太社区中心
[15:19] We need to let them blow it up! 而要让他们把它炸翻
[15:21] Order! 秩序
[15:22] I’m trying to help you. Don’t you see? 我是想帮你们 难道看不出来吗
[15:24] They want to be scared. 他们想被恐吓
[15:25] They yearn to be so scared 他们渴望感到害怕
[15:26] that they don’t have to think anymore, 这样他们就不用再思考
[15:28] that they don’t have to want for anything anymore. 不用再想要其它东西了
[15:30] Fear will release them from their desires and their ambitions 恐惧会把他们从自己的欲望和情感
[15:32] and their bullshit needs! 还有那些狗屁需求中释放出来
[15:34] And then they will come running to us 然后他们会不断跑向我们
[15:35] like children in a feverish nightmare. 就像做了可怕噩梦的孩子
[15:37] And the chosen few who are 那些少数被选中的
[15:39] not afraid of the seas and the heights 不惧怕大海 不恐高
[15:41] and the beasts of the world will return 不畏怕世上野兽的人将重回
[15:42] at the head of the evolutionary table 进化图的顶端
[15:44] to shepherd the weak into 带领弱小进入
[15:46] the chosen promised land of truth and freedom! 真实和自由的神选乐土
[15:50] Okay. Let me get this straight. 好了 我来总结下
[15:53] You want us to just let chaos reign in our community 你希望我们放任社区中的混乱
[15:59] so that everyone gets so scared that they’ll, what, 让所有人都会感到恐惧 他们就会怎么样
[16:02] give us some sort of unlimited power to protect them? 给我们某种无限的权力去保护他们吗
[16:11] Haven’t you been watching what’s going on in the world? 你们没有看到这个世上在发生什么吗
[16:15] I’m just telling you what’s happening, man. 我只是把现实告诉了你们
[16:18] Young man… 年轻人…
[16:20] I appreciate that a lot of you 4chan guys 我很欣赏你们4叶论坛的人
[16:22] feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society 现在有勇气加入我们的文明社会了
[16:25] now that Papa Bear Trump is telling you it’s okay. 因为现在特朗普爸爸说没关系了
[16:28] But let me send you a message. 但让我来告诉你
[16:31] This is a blip, 这只是暂时的
[16:32] a temporary intifada. 一场临时的暴动
[16:34] I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated, 我知道释放自己最低劣的本性感觉很好
[16:37] but don’t be fooled. Use this opportunity, 但别被骗了 好好利用这次机会
[16:40] now that you’re out of your parents’ basement, 既然你已经走出了你父母的地下室
[16:41] to meet a few people that aren’t like you. 那就去见见和你不一样的人
[16:45] You are afraid. We are not. 害怕的是你 不是我们
[16:49] And with no one else to speak, 既然没有别人要发言了
[16:51] let’s vote on 73-52. 我们就73-52号议案进行投票
[16:53] Those in favor. 同意的举手
[16:56] Opposed. 反对的举手
[16:58] Motion passes. 议案通过
[17:00] On to the next order of business. 进入下一项
[17:13] What was that? 你刚说什么
[17:18] I said there is nothing more dangerous in this world 我说这世上没有什么
[17:20] than a humiliated man. 比一个被羞辱了的人更危险
[17:29] Our housekeeper is gone. Did I mention that? 我们的管家走了 我说过了吗
[17:31] The moment that man got elected, she just stopped showing up 那个人一当选 她就没出现了
[17:34] and we don’t know if she went back to Guatemala 我们不知道她是不是回危地马拉
[17:36] or was rounded up. 还是被抓了
[17:38] It’s awful. I honestly don’t know 太糟了 说实话我不知道
[17:41] how I’m gonna get through the next four years, Dr. Vincent. 接下来这四年我要怎么熬 文森特医生
[17:43] I really don’t. 我真的不知道
[17:46] My anxiety is just as intense now as it was on election night. 我现在的焦虑和大选夜那天一样严重
[17:50] I just keep reliving it over and over 我真的一次又一次地体验这种感觉
[17:53] and it’s triggered all the old phobias. 还引发了我所有以前的恐惧症
[17:56] And I thought I-I-I put that behind me years ago. 我以为这几年我已经把这件事放下了
[18:00] – The recurrence of the coulrophobia? – Yes. -小丑恐惧症又来了吗 -是的
[18:02] The clowns. 小丑们
[18:06] But also… 但还有
[18:11] …confined spaces and, uh, uh, blood… 密闭的空间 还有血
[18:15] particles in the air, the dark, 空气中的颗粒 那种黑暗
[18:17] that coral thing that’s been staring at me 还有自从我进来就开始盯着我的
[18:20] since I came in here. 那个像珊瑚一样的东西
[18:24] – You have a fear of coral? – No. -你害怕珊瑚吗 -不
[18:27] No, uh… 不
[18:29] I-I, uh… 我
[18:36] It’s the holes. I… 是因为那些洞 我
[18:39] It’s repulsive. 让我恶心
[18:42] It’s been sitting there for months. 那个东西都在那里几个月了
[18:44] Yes, I know, 是的 我知道
[18:45] and I have been managing that. 我一直在控制我自己
[18:47] It’s just… 只是
[18:50] since election night everything is just so much worse. 自从大选夜后 一切都变得很糟
[18:54] This is just like what happened to me 就像是911之后 在大学发生的那些事
[18:57] in college after 9/11 when I couldn’t leave my apartment. 那时候我没有办法离开自己的宿舍
[19:00] But you got through it. 但是你克服了它
[19:04] Ivy got me through it. 艾薇帮我熬过去了
[19:09] Meeting her… 见到她后
[19:12] wanting to be well enough to be with her… 想要让我自己足够健康 可以去陪着她
[19:16] to prove to her that I was stable enough 向她证明我足够稳定
[19:19] to make a life with. 可以一起生活
[19:24] I was willing to white-knuckle it, 我希望能凭意志战胜它
[19:26] but then I didn’t have to… 但之后没有必要了
[19:29] because Barack was elected 因为巴拉克被选上了
[19:32] and-and it was as if the universe… 就好像是整个宇宙
[19:37] righted itself. 恢复了正常
[19:39] I loved our president. 我爱我们的总统
[19:41] I was proud of him. 我为他感到骄傲
[19:43] And for the first time, I was included in the discussion, 这是第一次我在这个世界上
[19:46] in the world. 被纳入到讨论之中
[19:47] Do you want to know how I’m dealing? 你知道我是怎么做的吗
[19:49] I cut out social media. 我切断了所有社交媒体
[19:53] Deleted my Twitter account. 删除了我的推特账号
[19:54] I don’t need to know every crazy thing 我不需要知道这些发生在世界上的
[19:55] that’s happening in the world, 可怕的事情
[19:56] especially if there’s nothing I can do about it. 尤其我还无能为力
[19:59] I put all my energy into working out. 我把所有精力投入在了锻炼上
[20:03] You do look good. 你看起来是身材很好
[20:06] CrossFit? 体能训练吗
[20:07] Trx. 悬挂训练
[20:09] Now, I want you to check out of the world 现在我希望你可以和这个世界失联
[20:11] and into your life. 投入自己的生活
[20:12] And I’m prescribing a mild anti-anxiety medication. 我开了一个温和的抗焦虑药物
[20:15] Oh, no. No, no, no. I-I-I don’t like to take drugs. 不不不 我不喜欢吃药
[20:18] And I don’t like prescribing them, but you need them. 我也不喜欢开药 但是你需要它们
[20:21] Look, we’re all uneasy with the state of the world, 听着 我们现在对社会目前的状态都不满意
[20:24] but your reactions have been extreme 但是你的反应太过激了
[20:26] and if you don’t do something about it, 如果你不采取一些措施的话
[20:29] it’s going to affect your child, 这将会影响你的孩子
[20:31] your marriage, everything. 你的婚姻 影响一切
[20:34] It already has. 已经影响了
[20:40] It’s all gonna be okay. 一切都会好起来的
[20:48] Is it? 真的吗
[20:52] …and a fair hearing 和一场聆听他们诉求的
[20:55] for their concerns. 公正的听证会
[20:57] But then the quiet voices 但是之后会从安静
[21:00] became a loud chorus, 变成洪亮的高歌
[21:02] as thousands of citizens now spoke out together 来自大大小小的城市 成千上万的市民
[21:06] from cities small and large… 会一起呐喊
[21:07] Seems slow tonight. 今晚似乎不景气啊
[21:10] Yeah. I guess everybody’s at home 是啊 我猜大家都在家里
[21:12] watching the president’s speech. 看总统的演讲
[21:13] Yeah. Can you believe the stuff he’s saying? 是的 你相信他说的话吗
[21:17] Yeah, I know. 是啊 我知道
[21:19] We finally got a real leader in Washington. 我们最终在华盛顿有了真正的领导人
[21:21] …but crucial demand, 但是还有重要的需求
[21:23] that America must put 即美国必须把它的子民
[21:25] its own citizens first 放在第一位
[21:27] because only then can we truly 因为只有这样我们才能真正地
[21:30] make America great again. 让美国复兴
[22:10] Hello? 有人吗
[23:44] Help. 救命
[23:45] Help me. 救救我
[23:49] Who are you?! 你是谁
[25:01] What’s up, babe? 怎么了宝贝
[25:02] Ivy. Ivy! 艾薇 艾薇
[25:05] They’re trying to kill me. 他们要杀了我
[25:07] What do I do? What do I do?! 我该怎么办 该怎么办
[25:10] I don’t understand. 我没懂
[25:11] Wh-What are you talking about? 你在说些什么
[25:12] Are you still at the store? 你还在商店吗
[25:14] Stay where you are. I’m calling the police. 待在那里别动 我来报警
[25:16] Don’t hang up, Ivy! 别挂电话 艾薇
[25:19] Calm down, Ally. Just breathe. 冷静艾丽 深呼吸
[25:48] So, what did he say? 他怎么说
[25:49] Did they find anything? 他们有什么发现吗
[25:51] He said they’re looking into it. 他说他们正在进行调查
[25:55] What does that mean? 什么意思
[25:56] There wasn’t anything on the security cameras? 监控摄像上什么都没有吗
[26:00] Didn’t they talk to the cashier? 他们没问收纳员吗
[26:01] He just saw you screaming in the aisles 他只是看到你在过道里大喊大叫
[26:03] and throwing bottles of rose. 并且扔了几瓶玫瑰红酒
[26:05] He didn’t hear the music. He didn’t see any clowns 他没有听到音乐 没有看到小丑
[26:08] having sex in the produce section. 在农产品区做爱
[26:14] Well, that’s not possible. 这不可能
[26:19] Ivy, I am not making this up. 艾薇 这不是我瞎编的
[26:21] I know you’re not. I know you’re not. 我知道 我知道你不是编的
[26:24] I was targeted. 我被盯上了
[26:26] I am telling you I was terrorized. 我跟你说我被恐吓了
[26:28] Chased with a knife through the store. 被人拿刀子追着满商店跑
[26:33] And their masks, they were… 还有他们的面具 全都是…
[26:39] They had holes. 全都是小孔
[26:41] It was like they knew my fears. 就像是他们知道我害怕什么一样
[26:42] They wanted to murder me. 他们要杀我
[26:46] Mom? 妈妈
[26:50] Uh, Oz, let’s, um… 奥兹
[26:54] Let’s get back to bed. 上床睡觉吧
[26:56] Okay? Come on. 好吗 来吧
[27:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:16] I didn’t realize we were so far behind. 我都不知道我们已经落下这么多了
[27:19] Well, you haven’t been here since the election. 你自从大选结束之后就没来过
[27:21] Um, I need your feedback on the menu. 我需要知道你对菜单有什么想法
[27:27] It’s not like I haven’t tried, Ivy. 我真的尽力了 艾薇
[27:31] It’s… it’s exactly like you haven’t tried. 在我看来 你根本没试过
[27:38] Before we opened this place, 开店之前
[27:40] we had an agreement. 我们说好的
[27:41] I know, I’m front of the house. 我知道 我负责接待
[27:43] You’re the face. 你是店里的门面
[27:45] The open, lovely, beautiful face of The Butchery On Main, 你是大众肉铺那张坦诚可爱的漂亮脸蛋
[27:49] and I’m in the back with the knives and the flames. 而我负责在厨房操刀做饭
[27:51] It’s the only way it works. 只能这么办
[27:52] I’m not the only one who is having a hard time 现在难过的不止我一人
[27:54] adjusting to this new world we are living in. 我们都在适应我们所处的新世界
[27:56] When was the last time you came? 你上次来店里是什么时候
[27:58] I am talking about the state of our country. 我说的可是我们的国家啊
[28:00] For me, once in the last month. 在我看来 你上个月只来过一次
[28:04] With no help from you. 而且什么都没帮我做
[28:07] I expect more from a marriage. 我希望婚姻能给我带来更多
[28:11] You want to leave me? 你想离开我吗
[28:14] Is this a threat? 你在威胁我吗
[28:15] – No, I… – Jesus. -没有 -天啊
[28:17] I am being patient with you. 我对你一直很有耐心
[28:18] I’m standing by you. 我一直支持你
[28:20] Defended you in front of the police 你说那些疯狂的事情的时候
[28:21] when things sounded crazy. 我在警察面前维护你
[28:24] Does that seem like someone who wants out? 这像是一个想离开你的人做的事情吗
[28:25] No. What I want is my partner back. 不 我只想要回我的伴侣
[28:29] The woman I fell in love with. 那个我爱上的女人
[28:32] The one I love. 我现在也依然爱着
[28:36] Isn’t this more important than some… stupid election? 这难道不比选举什么的破事重要多了吗
[28:42] Yes, of course. 当然
[28:43] You are right. 你是对的
[28:44] I am so sorry, and I promise you… 我很抱歉 我向你保证…
[28:49] I’m going to get this under control. 我会掌控这一切的
[28:51] I am going to focus and get back to work. 我会打起精神 回来工作的
[28:55] – Okay. – Okay. -那就好 -嗯
[28:59] What? 怎么了
[29:01] This means we’re gonna have to get a new nanny for Oz. 这表示我们要给奥兹找个新保姆了
[29:04] Right. 对
[29:11] I’ll go home and write the ad for the new nanny. 我回家写个广告 招新保姆
[29:15] Thank you. 谢谢你
[29:15] You’re welcome. 别客气
[29:19] I want you to know I appreciate you. 我要说 真的谢谢你
[29:22] I really do, and I am so grateful 真的 我也很感激
[29:24] that you didn’t tell anybody. 你没有告诉过任何人
[29:28] Well, you did it, and now it’s done. 做都做了 木已成舟
[29:32] Ivy. Hey. 艾薇
[29:36] You forgive me. 你已经原谅我了
[29:39] You’re my wife. 你是我妻子嘛
[29:42] When I got into the booth, I-I couldn’t do it. 一走到投票站 我就做不到了
[29:45] I tried. 我真的尽力了
[29:45] You know that I did, but as much as I hate him, 你知道的 虽然我很讨厌他
[29:48] I didn’t trust her. 但也不信任她
[29:50] But Jill Stein? 但投给吉尔·斯坦也太扯了
[29:51] Come on, you can’t blame me. 拜托 你不能怪我
[29:52] She didn’t campaign enough in the battleground states. 她在决战州[票数接近]的竞选不够努力
[29:54] She… she went to Arizona, for God’s sake. 她都去亚利桑那了 拜托
[29:56] Really? We needed 10,000 votes, 真的吗 我们当时还差一万票
[29:57] and you would have been one of them. 这里面就应该有你的一票
[30:01] Jesus Christ! 我去
[30:03] Sorry, man. 抱歉
[30:04] I tripped– you should have not been blocking the sidewalk. 我绊了一下 你们不该堵人行道的
[30:07] There was plenty of room to go around, asshole. 这儿地方宽敞着呢 混蛋
[30:13] Enjoy your latte, bitch. 喝你的拿铁吧 婊子
[30:16] Have a nice day. 日安
[30:21] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[30:24] I’m fine. Are you okay? 我没事 你呢
[30:25] Oh, my God. 太过分了
[30:29] Wanted: part-time nanny for an active ten-year-old boy. 诚聘兼职保姆 孩子10岁 活泼好动
[30:33] We are a two-mom household looking for open-minded, 家中有两位母亲 希望找一位开明负责
[30:36] responsible in-home help. 并提供家政帮助的保姆
[30:39] Applicant should have a sunny disposition, 要求申请者性格开朗
[30:41] excellent references, 推荐人评价优秀
[30:42] and a valid, in-state driver’s license. 且持有有效的本州驾照
[30:46] Winter. That’s a pretty name. 温特 名字很美
[30:48] Thanks. Some people call me “Winnie.” 谢谢 有人叫我温妮
[30:55] So… Winter, 那么 温特
[30:59] why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself? 简单介绍一下你自己吧
[31:02] Assume the position. 摆好姿势
[31:03] Pinky out. 伸小指保证
[31:08] You know the rules. 你知道规矩
[31:09] Once physical contact has been initiated, 一旦发生身体接触
[31:11] you’ve consented to answer all of my questions. 就表示你同意回答我的所有问题
[31:14] Agreed? 同意吗
[31:25] The naked truth– 我要赤裸裸的真相
[31:28] brutal honesty. 残忍的诚实
[31:30] Now, tell me, woman… 告诉我吧 女人
[31:34] what fills your heart with dread? 你会因什么而心生恐惧
[31:37] Children. I’ve always enjoyed children. 孩子 我一直喜欢孩子
[31:40] I did a lot of babysitting in high school. 我高中的时候就做过不少保姆的工作
[31:43] Your most humiliating experience, tell me. 你最尴尬的经历 告诉我
[31:47] In fifth grade, Marci Ross found 五年级 马尔奇·罗斯
[31:50] a love letter I’d written to Paula Abdul. 看到了我写给宝拉·阿巴杜的情书
[31:52] She made copies and spread it around. 她拿去复印还到处发
[31:55] Are you a Dyke? 你是同性恋吗
[31:56] I was at Vassar until last year. 去年我才离开瓦萨学院
[31:58] English lit. 英国文学专业
[32:00] Women’s studies. 女性研究
[32:02] I left during my junior year, 第二年我辍学了
[32:03] but I fully intend on going back. 但我还在计划重回校园
[32:05] I’m just not ready yet. 只是我还没准备好
[32:08] Why not? 为什么
[32:09] For the same reason I left. 和我离开的原因一样
[32:11] Me and a bunch of girlfriends put our education on hold 我和几个女性朋友推迟了学业
[32:13] so we could work full-time on Hillary’s campaign. 去为希拉里的竞选做全职
[32:16] What’s, uh, the most physical pain 你对自己施加的伤害除外
[32:19] you’ve ever experienced 你遭受过的
[32:22] that you didn’t do to yourself? 身体上最大的痛苦是什么
[32:24] When I let Scottie Mickels do anal. 我和斯科蒂·米克尔肛交
[32:26] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[32:27] Don’t be. It was worth it. 不用 很值得
[32:30] Proudest moment of my life was when Lena Dunham re-tweeted me. 我这辈子最骄傲的时刻就是被莉娜·杜汉姆转发
[32:33] I got almost 6,000 followers from that. 一下就有了六千粉丝
[32:36] Just not enough to elect the first woman president. 只是还不够帮第一位女总统拉到足够的选票
[32:42] What’s the most intense moment of pleasure 你经历过的最激烈的快感
[32:46] you’ve ever had? 是什么
[32:49] When I let Scottie Mickels do anal. 我和斯科蒂·米克尔肛交
[32:54] Was there blood? 流血了吗
[32:57] Yes. 是的
[32:58] And poop? 有屎吗
[33:01] School is-is just so political, you know? 学校太政治了
[33:04] I just felt like I needed a break from all that. 我只是觉得我应该暂缓学业
[33:06] And I thought that becoming a part of someone else’s life– 我觉得成为某个人 某个家庭的
[33:10] a family– would be something good. 一份子 肯定很有意义
[33:13] Who was the last person that you wanted to kill? 你最不想杀的人是谁
[33:17] I’ve never wanted to kill anybody. 我没有想杀的人
[33:19] Bullshit. You’re a liar. 胡扯 你骗人
[33:22] The salt-of-the-earth Americans 美国的社会中坚
[33:24] who elected our president… 选出了总统的那些人
[33:26] you want them dead… 你希望他们死
[33:30] don’t you? 不是吗
[33:32] Don’t you?! 不是吗
[33:41] When can you start? 你什么时候能开始上班
[33:45] What’s the thing that scares you the most? 你最害怕的是什么
[33:48] Honestly, Kai? 说实话吗 凯
[33:50] You. 是你
[34:25] La cucaracha 蟑螂
[34:27] La cucaracha 蟑螂
[34:49] La cucaracha 蟑螂
[34:51] La cucaracha 蟑螂
[35:10] La cucaracha 蟑螂
[35:11] La cucaracha 蟑螂
[35:15] You asshole wetbacks aren’t welcome here no more 这里不再欢迎你们这些非法劳工了
[35:20] Selling drugs and doing crimes 贩毒 犯罪
[35:26] – Puto muerto! – Andele! -你死定了 -安德尔
[35:48] For a night tasting? This is supposed to be work. 品酒夜啊 不是说谈工作嘛
[35:51] You get the full treatment. Maybe… 一条龙服务 也许…
[35:54] it’ll put you in the mood later. 一会儿你情致就上来了
[35:59] Well, alcohol always helps. 酒精永远有效
[36:01] Think about this for the prix fixe menu. 我在考虑把这酒加入餐厅菜单
[36:03] Okay. 好
[36:07] This is fun. 很有趣
[36:09] Who says I can’t be romantic? 谁说我就不浪漫了
[36:27] This is good soup. 汤很好喝
[36:29] My mom’s a chef. 我妈妈是厨师
[36:31] Which one? 哪个妈妈
[36:33] Ivy. 艾薇
[36:35] Which one’s your real mommy? 哪个是你真正的妈妈
[36:38] They’re both. 都是
[36:39] I mean which one carried you in her belly? 我是说 生你的是谁
[36:43] I forgot. 忘了
[36:44] Maybe they never told me. 也许是她们从没告诉过我
[36:46] They ever tell you about your dad? 她们从来没给你说过爸爸的事吗
[36:48] Everybody has one. 所有人都有爸爸的
[36:50] I’m supposed to say, 我应该说
[36:51] “Every family is special in their own way.” 每个家庭都有其独特之处
[36:58] What’s that? 那是什么
[37:00] Twisty. He’s a killer clown. 扭曲 他是个杀人小丑
[37:03] Is that a knife? 那是刀吗
[37:05] And a dead body? 还有一具尸体
[37:10] Are you going to tell my moms? 你会告诉我妈妈们吗
[37:13] Have you ever seen a real dead body? 你见过真正的尸体吗
[37:34] 唐纳德·J·特朗普 我今天向英国首相特蕾莎·梅表达了 对伦敦恐怖袭击的哀悼 她手段强硬 做得好
[37:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:43] Oh, man. 天哪
[37:44] Just stop tweeting. 别再发推特了
[38:15] Is this for real? 这是真的吗
[38:17] It’s called the Dark Web. 这叫暗网
[38:18] It’s where you can find all the cool stuff. 最酷的东西都在这里
[38:22] Scared? 害怕吗
[38:25] Good. 很好
[38:48] What’s going on? 怎么了
[38:50] There was a clown! 那里有个小丑
[38:54] Are you insane? 你疯了吗
[38:57] He was right there. 他就在那里
[38:59] He was right there! 就在那里
[39:02] He was right here. I swear to God. 他就在那里 我发誓
[39:05] Where did he go? 他去哪了
[39:06] There’s no one here. 这里没有人
[39:10] Where are you?! 你在哪
[39:13] Ally, please. 艾丽 求你
[39:16] Ally, I was just here. 艾丽 我刚才就在厨房
[39:17] There’s no one. 这里没有人
[39:18] I know what I saw, Ivy! 艾薇 我知道我看到了什么
[39:21] I know what I saw! 我知道我看到了什么
[39:23] Please. 求求你
[39:25] Will you stop? This is ridiculous. 别这样了 太可笑了
[39:33] Where are you? 你在哪儿
[39:36] – Oh, my God. – Ally, calm down. -我的天啊 -艾丽 冷静些
[39:38] Where the fuck is he? 该死的 他到底在哪儿
[39:44] I swear. 我发誓
[39:47] I swear to you, I saw him right there. 我发誓 我在那儿看到了他
[39:54] What about the bloody crumpet 带血的煎饼和
[39:55] and the fingers in the endive? 莴苣里的断指又如何解释呢
[40:11] It’s a spinach souffle with truffle oil. 这是淋上松露油的菠菜奶酥
[40:15] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[40:17] No. 不
[40:19] Have you been taking your medicine? 你一直都有吃药吗
[40:31] You need to start doing that. 你该开始吃了
[40:34] I think I’m going insane. 我觉得我快疯了
[40:44] I think I’m losing my mind. 我要失去理智了
[40:51] I don’t want to see this anymore. 我再也不想看这个了
[40:55] Have you ever been vaccinated 你有注射过水痘和
[40:56] for chicken pox or measles? 麻疹的疫苗吗
[40:59] This is like a vaccination, but for your brain. 这就像是疫苗 不过是作用于你的大脑
[41:03] It hurts at first, but it makes you better. 刚开始有些痛 不过它会让你更好
[41:06] Don’t you want to be strong? 你不想变得更强大吗
[41:10] Okay. 好吧
[41:20] I’ll get some cookies. 我要拿些曲奇
[42:31] What? 怎么了
[42:34] I took the pill. 我吃了药
[42:36] I’m sorry if I don’t like altering my body chemistry 很抱歉 我不喜欢用控制药物
[42:39] with controlled substances. 来调控身体的成分
[42:41] Says the woman who’s never turned down a wine pairing. 对酒从不拒绝的女人居然会这么说呢
[42:54] Stop the car, stop the car. 停车 停车
[42:56] Oh, my God, Ivy. 我的天啊 艾薇
[42:59] Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, ladies. 哇 哇 等一下 女士们
[43:01] This is a crime scene. 这是犯罪现场
[43:02] We live here and our son is in that house. 我们住这 我们的儿子住那栋房子
[43:05] Oz! 奥兹
[43:06] Oz! 奥兹
[43:07] Ozzie! 奥兹
[43:11] Oz! 奥兹
[43:14] Ozzie! 奥兹
[43:24] Oz! 奥兹
[43:30] Mama! 妈妈
[43:43] What happened? 出什么事了
[43:46] Oh, no. The Changs. 不 是张家
[43:49] Crazy, right? I tried to call you guys. 很疯狂 对吗 我试着给你们打电话
[43:51] Thom and Marylin? 托姆和玛丽莲呢
[43:54] Are they okay? 他们好吗
[43:56] They’re dead. 他们死了
[43:59] It was the clowns. 是小丑
[44:03] I saw them get out of the ice cream truck. 我看到他们从冰淇淋车上下来
[44:05] They just stood there and stared at me. 他们就站那儿盯着我
[44:08] Winter! Winter! 温特 温特
[44:11] Dude, slow down. 老兄 慢点
[44:13] But you have to see this. 你得看看这个
[44:22] What is wrong with you? 你怎么了
[44:29] Can we go back? 我们能回去了吗
[44:30] We’re not supposed to be outside. 我们不该出来的
[45:02] Come here. I’ll lift you up. 过来 我把你举上去
[45:04] Tell me what you see. 告诉我你看见了什么
[45:07] Please. 求你
[45:34] I tried to tell the police, but she won’t let me. 我想告诉警察 可她不让我说
[45:37] Oz, why don’t you go inside? 奥兹 你为什么不进去
[45:39] Your moms will be in in a second. 妈妈们很快就进去
[45:41] Now you want to look after him? Are you fucking kidding me? 你现在想着照看他了 你是在逗我吗
[45:45] Officer, would you take him over there for just… 警官 你能把他从这儿带开一会…
[45:46] Ivy, no. Just for a second. 艾薇 不 就一会儿
[45:49] Please, honey. 求你了 亲爱的
[45:51] Just for a second. 就一会
[45:52] It’s okay, baby. 好的 亲爱的
[45:58] Look, I’m not calling your son a liar. 听着 我不想说你儿子在撒谎
[46:01] He’s an imaginative kid, 他是个想象力丰富的孩子
[46:03] but none of that happened. 可他说的都是子虚乌有
[46:05] We came out here when we saw a bunch of police cars pull up. 我们看到很多警车聚在这就过来了
[46:07] That was after I found this in his room. 这是我在他房间里看到的
[46:10] Oh. Oh, my God. 我的天呐
[46:12] Oh, my God. 我的上帝啊
[46:13] I should have thrown it away. 我本该把它扔了的
[46:15] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[46:16] He has night terrors. 他患有夜惊
[46:17] He doesn’t even know he’s asleep. 他甚至都不知道他睡着了
[46:20] Oh, my God, Ivy. 我的天啊 艾薇
[46:23] Oh, God. 我的天
[46:24] Don’t look. 别看
[46:26] Look, there’s that detective. 看 那有警探
[46:27] Detective. 警探
[46:29] Can you tell us what happened? 你能告诉我发生了什么吗
[46:30] I’m sorry, ma’am, I can’t talk about it right now. 对不起 女士 现在我还不能说
[46:32] Oh, that’s bullshit. 鬼扯
[46:33] The Changs were our friends. 张家人是我们的朋友
[46:35] We know them. 我认识他们
[46:35] What happened in there? 到底出什么事了
[46:37] Who did this? 谁干的
[46:38] Are we even safe here? 我们在这儿安全吗
[46:39] You’re gonna be fine. 你会没事的
[46:41] There was nobody else involved. 并不涉及其他人
[46:43] It looks like a murder suicide. 看着像是起谋杀性自杀
[46:46] I’m sorry. 对不起
[47:40] Ivy? 艾薇
[47:43] Ivy, did you hear that? 艾薇 你听到了吗
[47:46] Ivy? 艾薇
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme