Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Are you sure the house is this way? 你确定房子在这边吗
[00:21] I don’t recognize any landmarks. 我认不出任何地标
[00:23] Yes, they made it super hard to find. 是啊 他们弄得超级难找
[00:25] They changed the street names, the address. 改了街道名 地址
[00:27] I mean, you can’t just Google Map the Roanoke House, 你别想在谷歌地图上找罗厄诺克宅
[00:31] I know where I’m going. 我知道路
[00:34] What are you doing? 你干什么
[00:35] You can’t turn the camera off; we got to film everything. 别把镜头关掉 得把一切都拍下来
[00:37] Okay. I was just gonna take a leak. 好吧 我就是想撒个尿
[00:39] I didn’t want to accidentally get a shot of my Johnson. 我不想不小心拍到我的老二
[00:41] Why do guys feel the need to name their privates? 为什么男人都觉得该给私处起个名字
[00:43] “Penis” is a perfectly acceptable word. “睾丸”这词不是挺好的
[00:45] It is. I call mine Little Big Man. 是啊 我管我的叫小大人
[00:47] Dustin Hoffman, 1970. 达斯汀·霍夫曼 1970年
[00:50] Definitely, definitely, definitely 1970. 绝对是1970年
[00:52] He played a 121-year-old man, raised as a boy by the Cheyenne. 他饰演了一个121岁的老人 被夏安族养大
[00:56] You know, I think he should have won the Academy Award. 我觉得他本该拿奥斯卡奖的
[00:58] Take a picture of me with the sign. 给我和牌子拍个合影
[01:00] It could be an ironic juxtaposition for the site. 可能是反讽的标语
[01:06] How many likes do you think we’ll get on Instagram 等我们在图片分享上发一张
[01:08] when we post footage of the house 血月最大时的房子照片
[01:09] at the peak of the blood moon? 会得到多少赞
[01:10] We are gonna blow up the Internet, right? 我们会把网络炸了的 是吧
[01:12] We’re gonna… Yeah. 我们会…是啊
[01:14] Okay, ready? 好了 准备好了吗
[01:16] – And… – Oh, hold on. -拍了 -稍等
[01:18] Action. 拍
[01:21] Uh, everything? 所有一切吗
[01:22] My Roanoke Nightmare is awesome. 《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》多赞啊
[01:24] On the surface, 表面上
[01:25] it’s an interracial story set in a post-racial world. 这是个后种族歧视时代的种族间故事
[01:27] Which, of course, is a lie. 当然 这是个谎言
[01:29] But they’re really talking about the colonization of America. 但他们真正讨论了美国的殖民化
[01:31] The Butcher and the Roanoke Colony. 屠夫和罗厄诺克殖民地
[01:33] Which became a matriarchy in a patriarchal system. 是一个父权体系里的母权体系
[01:36] That’s why it’s so timely. 所以非常合时宜
[01:37] It’s a battle we’re fighting today. 这是现今存在的战斗
[01:38] No, I don’t know. 是吗
[01:39] I just think that the show was scary. 我就是觉得这剧挺吓人的
[01:42] Yeah, Milo. Racism is scary. 是啊 麦洛 种族歧视是很吓人
[01:44] Patriarchy is scary. 父权是很吓人
[01:46] Wait, you guys. There it is. 等等 看啊
[01:47] Episode three, that’s the tree 第三集里 这就是
[01:49] where Flora’s hoodie got caught up in. 芙洛拉的兜帽衫挂在的那棵树上
[02:01] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[02:02] You’re bleeding. 你在流血
[02:05] Where am I? 我在哪
[02:09] Wait! 等等
[02:10] Come on, we have to help her. 来 我们得帮她
[02:11] Yeah, come on. 好吧 走
[02:22] It hurts so bad. 好疼啊
[02:25] It hurts so bad. 好疼啊
[02:27] I don’t know where to go. 我不知道该去哪
[02:28] Holy shit. How is she even standing? 我去 她怎么还站得住
[02:30] Wait, it’s okay. We can take you to a hospital. 等等 没事 我们可以送你去医院
[02:32] My car… 我的车
[02:35] Stop running away! 别跑了
[02:38] Over here. 这边
[02:51] Come on. 快来
[03:05] Oh, my God! 天呐
[03:07] What? 怎么了
[03:13] Fuck, is that the same girl? 该死 这是刚刚那个女孩吗
[03:23] I don’t understand why you’re here. 我不明白你怎么来了
[03:25] This production is a shit show. I’ve been in a motel 制作一团乱 我在旅馆里住三天了
[03:27] for the past three days without a word from anyone. 完全收不到任何消息
[03:30] No one’s returned my calls or my manager’s calls. 没人回我和我的经理打的电话
[03:33] All I know is I have a call time 我只知道我有个出场时间
[03:34] and explicit instructions from Sidney 还有西德尼的明确指示
[03:36] to be out front of the house with a pig man costume on. 让我穿着猪头人的服装站在房门口
[03:38] I’m not going to get fired or fined 我不会因为他们乱成一团
[03:40] just because they’re disorganized. 而被解雇或者罚款
[03:41] You’re an actor? 你是个演员吗
[03:42] Yes. He played one of the Butcher’s sons. 是的 他饰演过屠夫的一个儿子
[03:44] We had a couple of scenes together. 我们一起拍了几场戏
[03:46] Sidney figured that things would be getting 西德尼觉得事情到这里
[03:47] a little stale at this point, 会变得有些乏味
[03:49] so I’m here to shake things up a bit. 所以我来搅一搅局
[03:51] How did you get here? Do you have a car? 你怎么到这里的 你有车吗
[03:53] No. I Ubered. 没有 我打优步来的
[03:55] 赖特·斯诺 优步司机
[03:57] What about your phone? 你的手机呢
[03:59] – Do you have your phone? – Of course not. -你带了你的手机吗 -当然没有
[04:01] Like I said, explicit instructions. 我说过了 明确指示
[04:03] Be here at this time, no phones, 按时到这里 不带手机
[04:05] film everything. 拍下一切
[04:07] Look, I like acting, but where I come from, 我爱演戏 但我之前的生活中
[04:09] when you don’t follow orders or show up on time, people die. 你不遵从命令或者不按时出现 会死人的
[04:12] The lack of integrity in this business is really staggering. 这行缺乏诚信的程度还真让人吃惊
[04:16] That makeup is really good. 妆化得真好
[04:18] How’d they make it look like your ear is gone? 他们是怎么让你的耳朵看起来像消失了一样
[04:20] Is that a piece or something? 这是一片假耳朵或者什么吗
[04:20] No, you idiot. 不是 你个蠢货
[04:22] It’s real. 耳朵真的没了
[04:24] Everybody is dead. Don’t you get that? 所有人都死了 你难道不懂吗
[04:27] Sidney. All the other cast. 西德尼 其他所有的演员
[04:29] Everyone is dead. 所有人都死了
[04:31] We’re not pretending anymore. 我们不再是装模作样了
[04:32] They’re all dead. 他们全死了
[04:50] What the hell happened? 到底发生了什么
[04:52] It’s all real. 全是真的
[04:53] The spirits, the blood moon, the Polks. 鬼魂 血月 波尔克家族
[04:57] It is all real. 都是真的
[04:58] We cannot stay here. 我们不能留在这里
[05:02] Okay. 好的
[05:03] We need to build a stretcher for her, 我们得给她做个担架
[05:04] and we need to hoof it out of here before it gets dark. 我们得在天黑前快点走出这里
[05:06] We’ll never make it; it’s miles. 我们走不出去的 有好几公里路
[05:08] And it’s the last night of the blood moon cycle. 而且这是血月周期的最后一夜了
[05:11] It’s the most dangerous night to be here. 今晚是最危险的
[05:12] I served two tours in Afghanistan, SEAL Team Ten. 我两次被派往阿富汗 海豹突击队第十小队
[05:15] Another soldier and I carried a buddy twice as big, 我和另一个大兵扛着有你两倍大
[05:18] and shot up much worse than you 受了比你更严重的枪伤的战友
[05:19] six miles over uneven terrain at 5,000 feet in two hours. 在海拔1500米的崎岖地形两小时走了九公里
[05:22] And I don’t know what the ghosts have here, 我不知道这里的鬼有什么神通
[05:24] but the people hunting us had AK-47s and RPGs. 那些追杀我们的人拿着AK47和便携火箭筒
[05:26] The Polks have cars and weapons. 波尔克那伙人有车和武器
[05:29] And they’re much closer. 而且他们离得很近
[05:30] If we can get there and get a vehicle, 如果我们能到那里 抢一辆车
[05:32] we can get out of here in half the time. 用一半时间就能逃出这里了
[05:33] Plus, Monet is still out there. 而且 莫奈还在附近
[05:37] – The woman who played Lee? – Yes. -扮演李的那个女人吗 -是的
[05:38] The Polks have her. 波尔克那伙人抓住了她
[05:39] The ones who did all this to me. 就是他们对我做了这些
[05:45] Never leave a man behind… 绝不丢下同伴
[05:46] Okay, you two stay here. 好 你们两个留在这里
[05:47] No. We have to stay together. 不 我们必须一起行动
[05:48] No, no, no, no, no. Absolutely not. 不行 绝对不行
[05:49] – You’ll slow me down. – No! -你们会拖我后腿的 -不行
[05:51] We know the way and the layout of the house. 我们知道路线还有房子的构造
[05:53] You need us. 你需要我们
[05:57] Please. 求你了
[05:59] Fine. 好吧
[06:00] Stay close to me. 紧跟着我
[06:02] Everything’s gonna be fine. 不会有事的
[06:04] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[06:12] So let me guess, you are a fan 我猜测 你是
[06:14] of My Roanoke Nightmare. 《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》的粉丝吧
[06:17] I run a fan site, Army of Roanoke. 我经营一个粉丝网站 罗厄诺克之军
[06:22] So that’s why you were out there. 所以你们会出现在那里
[06:24] Uh, yeah, yeah. I mean, we thought 是的 我们觉得
[06:26] it was the best way to get more followers. 这是吸引更多粉丝的好方法
[06:27] You know? Be authentic. 力争真实可靠
[06:30] Why didn’t one of you stay at the scene of the accident 那你们为什么不留一个人在事故现场
[06:32] and wait for an officer? 等警察来
[06:33] I’ll be honest with you. 我实话和你说吧
[06:36] I didn’t believe any of it until that moment. 直到那一刻我才彻底相信所有的一切
[06:41] Oh, my God, oh, my God. 我的天
[06:44] -Todd, Todd, Todd. – Let go of me, Milo. -托德 托德 -放开我 麦洛
[06:45] Milo, get off of me, man, okay? 麦洛 你别碰我 好吧
[06:47] I’ll take you down. 否则我给你一拳
[06:50] You saw that. 你也看见了
[06:52] Th-That’s the chick. 就是她
[06:54] I mean, that’s the one we were following. 就是我们一直在追的那个女孩
[06:55] She’s dead, she’s dead. 她死了 真的死了
[06:57] Calm down. J-Just take it easy, Todd. 冷静一下 镇定点 托德
[06:59] Dude, come on, you’re flipping out. 哥们儿 你现在太激动了
[07:01] – Just chill. – You guys, we shouldn’t have come here, -冷静一下 -我们根本不该来这里
[07:03] we shouldn’t have come here, we shouldn’t have come here. 我们根本就不该来 不该来
[07:04] I never wanted to see a dead body. 我从没想过会看见一具尸体
[07:06] Now I can’t get it out of my head, okay? 现在我想忘也忘不了了
[07:08] Todd. Todd. 托德 托德
[07:10] After we post this video, we’re going viral. 我们要是上传了这个视频 肯定会火的
[07:16] It’s totally worth it, dude. 绝对是值得的 哥们儿
[07:19] It’s totally worth it. 绝对值得
[07:25] It was completely freaky. 太诡异了
[07:29] and awesome. 但是又超赞
[07:30] I got Todd to agree to come here. 是我说服托德来的
[07:32] Anyway, I-I drove, 不过我是负责开车的
[07:33] so he didn’t really have a choice. 所以他也没得选择
[07:34] So you have footage of the girl? 那你们拍下了女孩的视频
[07:36] Bloody but alive. 浑身是血但是还活着
[07:37] No, Detective, that’s what I’m saying, 不 警探 我想说的就是
[07:39] is that she definitely was not alive. 她绝对不是活人
[07:42] She wasn’t like a zombie. 她不像是僵尸
[07:44] Although she did have that Dawn of the Dead look, 但是确实有点像《活死人黎明》里面那种
[07:48] but your typical ghost or apparition 但是一般的鬼魂或是幽灵
[07:50] is usually more…ephemeral. 通常转瞬即逝
[07:53] I’m not saying transparent, 不是说透明的那种
[07:54] ’cause that’s like Hollywood cheesy. 好莱坞的低质滥造才会那样
[07:56] I’m talking like… Korean. 更像是韩国人拍的那种
[07:59] Totally subversive. 绝对的颠覆
[08:00] So the victim was Asian? 那受害者是亚洲人
[08:02] No, she was white. 不 她是白人
[08:04] Couldn’t you tell when you found the body? 难道发现尸体的时候你们不知道这一点吗
[08:06] Oh, that’s just the thing. 问题就在这
[08:07] There was no body. 没有尸体
[08:09] That’s impossible. 不可能
[08:10] Let’s cut the crap. 我们废话少说
[08:12] Ever since that show was on TV, 自从那部剧播出以后
[08:14] we’ve had to follow up on a ton of bullshit reports, 我们就要处理一大堆无聊的报警
[08:16] ’cause people like you are trying to get hits on social media 因为你们这种人想在网上出名
[08:19] at our expense. 而我们却要为你们的行为买单
[08:20] Officers had to be taken away from their real jobs 警察们不能好好干本职工作
[08:23] so that they can investigate your prank. 而是被派去调查你们的恶作剧
[08:25] No! We told you the truth. 不 我们说的是真的
[08:28] And I’m going to tell the world 而且我要把这里发生的一切
[08:29] about what’s really happening here. 告诉全世界
[08:31] About the cover-up by the police. 告诉全世界你们警察是如何掩盖事实的
[08:32] Dude, don’t you get it? 你还没明白吗
[08:34] I mean, this is exactly 这完全就是
[08:36] how every horror movie works. 每一部恐怖电影的套路啊
[08:39] God, the cops don’t believe it 警察不相信我们说的话
[08:41] until it’s too late! 直到已经晚了才后悔
[08:43] It’s all there. 都在里面了
[08:44] On camera, digital proof. 镜头上记录得清清楚楚
[08:47] Look, I’ll — I’ll admit it. 我承认
[08:48] I was freaked out, I was ready to bail. 我吓坏了 我准备一走了之
[08:50] But now that I’ve had time to digest this, 但是现在我好好消化了这些事
[08:52] I’m ready to fight the fear. I’m good to go. 我已经准备好战胜恐惧了 我可以走了
[08:53] Go back home to Virginia, 回你弗吉尼亚州的家
[08:54] ’cause if you go anywhere near that house, 如果你胆敢靠近那房子半步
[08:56] I will have you arrested for trespassing. 我就以擅闯民宅的罪名逮捕你
[09:00] Are you filming me, you little asshole? 你是在拍我吗 你个小混蛋
[09:12] Okay, it’s getting late, 天快黑了
[09:13] and this place is bigger than I thought. 而且这里比我想象中的大多了
[09:15] I say we just take that truck and go, 我建议我们直接把卡车开走
[09:17] let the cops come back for Monet. 和警察一起回来再救莫奈
[09:19] What about leaving no man behind? 不是说不会抛下任何一个人吗
[09:20] It’s right up there with 但是我们也不能
[09:21] don’t walk into enemy territory blind and unarmed. 手无寸铁地闯进敌人的地盘啊
[09:23] If it is this blood moon shit that killed all those people 如果血月真是杀死所有
[09:25] back at the house, 屋里人的原因
[09:26] we don’t want any part of that. 我们可不要自找麻烦
[09:27] We’re not blind. Give me your phone. 我们也不瞎 把手机给我
[09:34] She could be in one of these buildings. 她可能在其中一栋房子里
[09:38] Get the truck started. 把卡车发动起来
[09:39] Audrey and I will go find Monet. 我和奥黛丽去找莫奈
[09:41] Fine. One quick sweep, 好吧 但是要快
[09:43] but as soon as you hear that truck start, 你们听见卡车发动的声音
[09:44] the bad guys are gonna hear it, too. 坏人也能听见
[09:45] So you’re only gonna have about three minutes, 你们只有3分钟的时间
[09:47] and the sun is setting fast. 太阳快要落山了
[09:48] It’s gonna be dark soon. 马上天就要黑了
[09:52] – Give us a signal. – Okay. -给我们一个信号 -好
[09:54] You see any weapons, grab ’em. 要是看见什么武器 就拿着
[10:01] That’s where they had me. 那里就是关我的地方
[10:03] That’s gonna be a bit of a hike on this leg. 我腿这样可能上不去
[10:05] – Can you check it out? – Yes. -你能不能去检查一下 -好
[10:07] Maybe she’s there, and hopefully 也许她在那里 但愿
[10:09] that camera with the tapes is still there. I’ll get it. 摄像机也还在那里 我去拿
[10:12] Okay. Fine. Come on. 我们走吧
[10:15] Seriously, though, Lee, but we have 讲真 李 一旦听见卡车发动的声音
[10:17] to be ready to go as soon as we hear that truck start, 我们就要准备撤离了
[10:21] even if we are empty-handed. 即使我们空手而归
[10:23] I’m not interested in being exonerated after I’m dead. 要是我死了 罪名什么的也没有意义了
[10:27] Lee, I’m serious. 李 我是认真的
[10:29] If you are not there, we are leaving. 如果你没来 我们会丢下你离开的
[10:34] I’ll be there with those damn tapes. 我会和你们汇合的 还会拿上那些录像带
[10:37] We didn’t come back to this hell house empty-handed. 我们回到这里可不能再空着手回去
[10:39] Okay. That’s the signal. 好了 那就是信号
[11:22] Monet? 莫奈
[11:24] No, it’s okay. It’s me. It’s me. It’s me. 不怕不怕 是我是我
[11:27] Look at me. It’s me. 看着我 是我
[11:29] It’s me. It’s me. 是我 是我
[11:31] Okay. 好了
[11:52] Where’s the goddamn button for delete? 究竟哪个是删除键
[12:00] Dear God, it’s the truck. 卡车发动了
[12:02] We have to go. We have to go. We have no time. 我们要走了 我们快走 没时间了
[12:13] You killed Mama. She was the glue 你杀死了妈妈 她是维系
[12:15] that held this family together. 这个家庭的纽带
[12:18] I’m gonna murder you real slow for what you done. 因为你的所作所为 我要慢慢地把你折磨死
[12:24] Can you say that again? 你能不能再说一遍
[12:26] Said I’m gonna murder you real slow. 我说我要慢慢地把你折磨死
[12:34] Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! 走吧 快走
[12:41] You better get out of here! 你最好离开这里
[12:43] I have evidence of everything 这个摄影机里
[12:45] you people have done on this camera! 我记录下了你们做过的一切
[12:53] Ishmael? Ishmael, they coming! 伊什梅尔 伊什梅尔 他们来了
[12:58] Hey, the blood moon is full, Mama’s gone. 血月满月了 而妈妈又死了
[13:02] Can’t nobody protect us now. 现在没有人能保护我们了
[13:19] Oh, my God! 天啊
[13:22] Oh, Dylan! Damn! Dylan? 迪伦 可恶 迪伦
[13:24] Damn! Oh, my God. 可恶 天啊
[13:26] Oh, no! 不
[13:28] No! Run! Go. Run. 不 快跑 快 快跑
[13:32] – Run! Run! – Go! Go! -快跑 快跑 -快 快
[13:36] Oh, faster! Faster! Go! 跑快点 跑快点 快
[13:40] 重回罗诺洛克 地狱三日
[13:54] Ho-ly shit! 老天爷
[13:57] I told you. 我告诉过你
[13:58] Why the hell did we come back here?! 到底为什么我们要回来
[14:01] Well, where else are we supposed to go? 我们还能去哪
[14:04] At least here we have some cover, some protection. 至少我们能在这藏身 稍稍安全一点
[14:08] Don’t you get it? There is no protection! 你还没搞清楚状况吗 这里没有安全可言
[14:11] Christ, that dead bloke we left back there– 天 我们把他丢下了
[14:14] he was in the bloody military, and he’s dead! 他参过军 连他都死了
[14:17] Just how long do you expect us to survive this? 你还能指望我们能活多久
[14:19] Well, I don’t know, but we’re not gonna survive anything 我不知道 我只知道如果你不振作起来
[14:23] unless you get your shit together! 我们绝对没有生还的机会
[14:25] – Calm down. – Calm down?! -冷静一下 -冷静一下
[14:29] Oh, my God, I’ve just run 天啊 我刚从跑了好几里路
[14:30] through the godforsaken wilderness for miles! 还穿过一片该死的荒地
[14:33] I’ve been mutilated by a carousel of maniacs, 还被一圈疯子折磨拔牙
[14:35] so forgive me 所以原谅我
[14:36] if I cannot get my shit together! 我根本就不可能振作起来
[14:52] What do you think happened to Lee? 你觉得李现在怎么样了
[14:57] I think she’s probably dead, too. 我猜她可能也已经死了
[15:00] Like everybody else. 和大家一样
[15:03] Like my Rory. 和我的罗里一样
[15:05] No, no, no, no, no. She could still be alive. 不不不不 她可能还活着
[15:08] Oh, no, she’s not! 不 不可能
[15:11] Something terrible happened to her, I know it. 她肯定遭遇了很可怕的事情 我知道的
[15:15] She never would have left this behind. 不然她绝不会留下这个摄像机
[15:17] Lee insisted that no one would believe our story. 李坚持说没有人会相信我们的故事
[15:21] She said that the only way to prove our innocence 她说唯一能证明我们没有说谎的办法
[15:24] was to get this tape back. 就是找回录像带
[15:26] To show the world what they did to us. 给大家看看我们经历了什么
[15:31] That we did what we did because we had to do it… 告诉大家我们是不得已而为之
[15:34] to survive. 为了活下来
[15:40] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[15:57] Wouldn’t do to have you bleedin’ out 在我们把你的鲜肉割完之前
[15:59] before we finish taking prime cuts. Go on. 让你流血而死可不行 继续
[16:03] No! 不
[16:03] Ooh, sweet Jesus. 我的老天爷啊
[16:04] God, it’s demented! 天 这简直是疯了
[16:11] Wait a minute. 等下
[16:12] Baby girl, 宝贝女儿
[16:14] you’ve heard many things about me this past year. 过去一年里 你听说了很多关于我的传言
[16:17] About what I’ve done. 关于我的所作所为
[16:20] That I’ve said many things 我和许多人说过
[16:21] to many people proclaiming my innocence. 很多以证明我清白的话
[16:26] So I want you to tell you the truth. 所以我想告诉你真相
[16:32] I killed Daddy. 我杀了爸爸
[16:35] That’s on me and me alone. 是我做的 我一个人
[16:38] No one else helped me. 没有其他人帮过我
[16:40] It’s nobody’s fault, except mine. 是我犯的错 与他人无关
[16:45] He was gonna take you away from me, 他想把你从我身边夺走
[16:47] and I couldn’t see my life going forward that way 失去了你
[16:50] without you. 我没法活下去
[16:59] No more secrets. 我不想再隐瞒下去了
[17:01] I don’t know if one day you’ll forgive me. 我不知道你以后会不会原谅我
[17:04] I just want you to go on 我只希望你接下来的日子
[17:06] without the weight of lies and doubt. 不用背负着谎言和怀疑
[17:12] Surrender to me. 臣服于我吧
[17:21] Look at that moon. 看那月亮
[17:22] It’s so full and bright. 又圆又亮
[17:24] You can see why people thought it had mystical powers. 你能明白为什么人们觉得它有神秘力量了
[17:26] It’s feminine energy. Mother moon affects 这是一种阴柔的能量 月亮母亲能影响
[17:28] everything from the tide to fertility 从潮汐到繁殖
[17:31] to the menstrual cycle. 再到月经的周期
[17:32] Speaking of blood, this moon is also a killer. 说到血 这月亮还是个杀手
[17:36] Did you just make a period joke? 你刚才是拿月经开了个玩笑吗
[17:37] – Yeah. – Wait. Holy shit, since we posted that video -对 -我的天啊 自从我们上传了
[17:40] with the dead body and the ghost, we’ve added 那个有死尸和鬼魂的视频
[17:42] – 20,000 followers. – What?! -我们就涨了两万粉了 -什么
[17:44] Yeah, that was an hour ago. 对 那还是一小时之前
[17:47] We’re trending on Twitter. 我们上推特热门了
[17:48] #BloodMoon. 话题血月
[17:50] How much further to the house? 离房子还有多远
[17:52] I know we’re close. 我知道快到了
[17:54] Guys, I think it’s this way. 伙计们 我觉得是这条路
[17:57] Guys, this is such a good idea. 伙计们 这主意太棒了
[17:59] God, I can’t wait to get to the house! 天啊 等不及想去那栋房子了
[18:03] Man, I don’t know 伙计 我不知道
[18:03] why I let you talk me into coming back here. 我为什么会被你说服回到这里
[18:06] To prove to the cops and our fans that we’re not liars. 向警察和粉丝们证明我们没有说谎
[18:09] Yeah, of course, we’re not liars. 对 我们当然没有说谎
[18:11] Wait, guys, I think this is where 等一下 伙计们 我觉得这就是他们
[18:12] – they burned Mason’s body. – Oh, sweet. -埋葬梅森尸体的地方 -我的天啊
[18:16] Hell, yes. 就是这里
[18:19] Is that that girl from before? 那是之前看到的那个女孩吗
[18:22] Look. 看
[18:24] No, that’s Lee Harris. 不 那是李·哈里斯
[18:26] From Roanoke Nightmare? 演《罗厄诺克梦魇》的那个
[18:28] Yeah, yeah, I… 对 我
[18:29] It looks like she’s hurt. 她看起来受伤了
[18:32] Hey… you get the feeling like 你有没有感觉到
[18:34] dark shit’s happening all around us? 活动在我们周围的黑暗力量
[18:36] – Todd, wait up. – Hey, Lee, uh… -托德 等一下 -李
[18:38] Or… Ms. Harris. First, let me just say that 或是说哈里斯女士 首先 请容许我说
[18:41] I-I’m a huge fan. 我是一个铁杆粉
[19:09] Oh, God… 我的天啊
[19:11] She killed… she killed Todd. 她杀了 她杀了托德
[19:13] She fucking butchered him! That fucking bitch! 那个贱人宰了他 贱人
[19:16] Shut up! Shut up! I got to see if she followed us. 闭嘴 闭嘴 我得看看她有没有跟着我们
[19:32] We stick together, okay? 我们一起走 好吗
[19:35] Okay? 好吗
[19:56] It’s like The Killing Fields. 这就像《屠城记》似的
[19:58] This is bad. This is all bad. 糟了 这太糟糕了
[20:01] What? What?! 怎么了 怎么了
[20:09] Go! Go, go, go, go, go! 走 走走走
[20:17] Oh, God. 我的天啊
[20:18] Oh, fuck, fuck ! ! 操 操
[20:23] Jesus! 天啊
[20:25] What the hell was that? 那到底是什么
[20:29] I think that was Ambrose. 我觉得他是安布罗斯
[20:42] This must be the control room. 这肯定是控制室
[20:45] They said the entire cast 他们说所有演员都会回归
[20:48] Looks like most of them didn’t make it. 看起来大多数人都没能活下来
[20:52] Oh, God, no. 天啊 不
[20:54] I love Shelby. 我喜欢谢尔比
[20:56] And who’s that? 那是谁
[20:58] Is everybody dead? 每个人都死了吗
[21:01] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[21:04] I don’t really care about keeping 我真的不在乎此刻
[21:05] That’s Audrey Tindall. 奥黛丽·廷德尔
[21:05] – a clear head at the moment. – She played Shelby. -保持清醒的头脑了 -她扮演的谢尔比
[21:07] – A-At least she’s alive. – Wait… -至少她还活着 -等等
[21:11] is this all part of the show? 这些都是电视剧的一部分吗
[21:13] I mean… is anything even real? 我是说 这些都是真的吗
[21:17] What happened to Todd was real. 发生在托德身上的事 是真的
[21:20] I need a drink. 我得喝一杯
[21:22] Monet, 莫奈
[21:23] don’t you have your sobriety to think about? 你不是应该戒酒吗
[21:26] No, don’t do that. 不 别那么做
[21:28] You have to keep a clear head. 你得保持头脑清醒
[21:29] You don’t know me, Audrey. I can’t face 你不了解我 奥黛丽
[21:32] these monsters without some liquid courage. 不喝点酒来壮胆 我没法面对这些怪物
[21:37] Shit! Shit! 该死 该死
[21:40] Look. It’s Lee. 看啊 是李
[21:42] She’s coming for them. 她要去袭击她们了
[21:57] No. It’s-it’s not a prank. 不 这不是恶作剧
[22:00] There’s at least three dead bodies outside. 外面至少躺着三具尸体
[22:02] You have to come. 你们一定要过来
[22:05] Hello? 喂
[22:08] The cops don’t believe me. 警察不相信我的话
[22:10] It’s just like on the show. Remember? 就跟节目里一样 记得吗
[22:12] Matt called 911, no one came? 马特打911报警 警察没来
[22:17] Oh, God, she’s in the house. 天啊 她进房子里了
[22:19] Oh, God. 天啊
[22:21] We have to do something. 我们必须做点什么
[22:24] What the hell are we gonna do? 我们能做什么呢
[22:32] We have to stop her. 我们必须阻止她
[22:38] What? 什么
[22:39] U… Us? Are you… 我们吗 你…
[22:41] are you serious? 你说真的吗
[22:42] If we get to the house in time we can take her down. 如果我们及时赶到房子那 就可以扳倒她
[22:44] Sophie. 苏菲
[22:47] She killed Todd. 她杀了托德
[22:49] And now she’s gonna kill Shelby and Lee. 现在她又要去杀谢尔比和李
[22:50] She is Lee! 她就是李
[22:53] That’s the real Lee! 那才是真正的李
[22:55] You know what I mean. 你懂我的意思
[22:57] We’re the only ones who knows what she’s capable of. 只有我们知道她能干出什么事
[23:00] We have to save Audrey and Monet. 我们必须去救奥黛丽和莫奈
[23:03] Please, Milo. Help me. 求你了 麦洛 帮帮我
[23:08] But that freaky guy’s out there. 可那个怪人还在外面
[23:24] You see him? 你看到他了吗
[23:26] No. 没有
[23:29] It’s a blood moon. 是血月
[23:32] It’s a real blood moon. 真正的血月
[23:33] Milo. 麦洛
[23:34] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[23:49] We wasting time here. 我们是在浪费时间
[23:52] We should just take this tape 我们现在就该拿着录影带
[23:55] to the cops right now. 去找警察
[23:57] What is the point? 有什么意义呢
[23:58] Honestly? 老实说
[23:59] Lee was gone, the truck was gone. 李不见了 那辆卡车也不见了
[24:01] She never would have left that tape there if she were alive. 如果她还活着 绝不会把录影带丢在那不管
[24:04] Sure one of the Polk boys have nabbed her by now. 肯定已经被波尔克家的其中一个儿子给捉住了
[24:06] Well, good. I hope he was hungry! 很好 我希望他饿了
[24:09] Shit. 该死的
[24:11] Oh, my God, Monet. 我的天啊 莫奈
[24:13] Wish you had a camera on you for that one. 真希望有摄影机把你那句话录下来
[24:16] It’s r… 实在太…
[24:19] What the hell was that? 那是什么声音
[24:21] Oh, my God, this is it. 天啊 时候到了
[24:23] This is it. I don’t want to die. 时候到了 我不想死
[24:27] Oh, God, I’m gonna… Okay, okay, okay! 天啊 我要… 行了 行了 行了
[24:29] All right, all right. 没事 没事
[24:35] Okay. 好
[24:41] Wait, wait. 等等 等等
[24:44] What is it? 怎么了
[24:47] Oh, my God. 天啊
[24:49] Lee. 李
[24:51] You’re back. 你回来了
[24:56] We went looking everywhere for you. 我们四处找你
[24:58] Where did you go? What happened to you out there? 你去了哪儿 发生了什么
[25:02] Lee. 李
[25:04] You don’t belong here. 你们不属于这里
[25:06] Your vile presence defiles this sacred ground. 你的邪恶玷污了这个神圣之地
[25:10] – Me? – Who you calling vile, huh? -我 -你说谁邪恶啊
[25:13] You the murderer. 你是杀人犯
[25:14] You didn’t fool me, not for one minute. 你从没瞒得过我
[25:18] I knew it all along. 我一直都知道
[25:20] And now, tomorrow, the cops 明天 警察
[25:22] and everybody else gonna know it, too. 其他的人都会知道
[25:24] And I’m not afraid of you. 我不怕你
[25:25] Standing there with your little cleaver 拿着切肉刀待在那儿吧
[25:27] and saying weird shit. 说些乱七八糟的胡话
[25:28] Yeah, I just called you a murderer. 我就叫你杀人犯
[25:31] Anything to say about that? 对此你有什么话要说的吗
[25:38] No! Oh, my God. 不 我的天啊
[25:41] You stay back. You don’t make me kill you. 你退后 别让我杀了你
[25:43] These grounds must be cleansed 这片土地要用
[25:45] with fire and blood. 火焰和鲜血才能净化
[25:56] Oh! Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[26:10] This is Sophie Green, and I’m here to bear witness 我是苏菲·格林 我在这儿目睹了
[26:12] to the evil that is happening out here. 发生的邪恶事件
[26:14] I’m in the woods near the house of My Roanoke Nightmare 我在北卡罗来纳州东部
[26:16] in eastern North Carolina. 《我的罗厄诺克梦魇》 附近的树林里
[26:19] It’s all real. 这一切都是真的
[26:20] There’s people dead everywhere. 这儿尸横遍野
[26:24] Lee Harris is a murderer. 李·哈里斯就是凶手
[26:26] She-she… 她…她
[26:28] she just killed my friend, Todd Connor, 她刚用切肉刀杀了我的朋友
[26:30] with a cleaver. 托德·康纳
[26:31] And she’s on her way to kill Audrey Tindall 现在她又去追杀奥德丽·廷德尔
[26:33] and Monet Tumusiime right now. 和莫奈·图缪西美
[26:35] They’re in the house and they’re in danger. 她们在屋子里 身处险境
[26:38] We called the police but they won’t listen. 我们叫了警察 可是没人听我们的
[26:41] Sophie, you’ve got to slow down, okay? 苏菲 你得慢点 好吗
[26:45] We’re almost there. 我们就快到了
[26:46] How the do you know? 你怎么知道
[26:48] You have to stay calm. 你要冷静点
[26:49] We’re getting close. 我们快到了
[26:50] Fuck that, okay? We’re lost. 去你的 我们迷路了
[26:53] Todd was the only one who knew where we were going 托德是唯一知道怎么走的人
[26:54] and he’s dead, okay? He’s dead. 他死了 明白了吗 他死了
[26:56] We got to turn around. 我们得调头回去
[27:00] Milo. 麦洛
[27:06] No. Sophie. 不 苏菲
[27:08] Sophie! 苏菲
[27:35] Lee. 李
[28:23] Are you seeing this? 你看到了吗
[28:29] Oh, my God. 我的天
[28:35] Holy shit, it’s that dude. 见鬼 是那个男人
[29:02] Holy shit. 见鬼
[29:03] We got to get the out of here! Sophie! 我们得离开这儿 苏菲
[29:05] -Shit. We should get the out of here. -Ok. -该死 我们得离开这 -好
[29:19] 你接下来所看到的内容 是从托德·艾伦·康纳的iCloud账户中恢复的内容
[29:33] – No! – Let go! -不 -快走
[29:34] – Let me go! – No! -让我走 -不
[29:36] People are watching this. 人们都在看着
[29:37] Millions of people, we’re streaming live! 数以万计的人 我们可是在直播
[29:41] No! 不
[29:42] No. 不
[29:44] The po– the cops are coming! Oh, God! 警察就要来了 我的天啊
[29:46] – They’re going to be here! – Fuck you! -他们就快来了 -去你妈的
[29:48] – Milo! – You, get your hands off of me! -麦洛 -把你的手给我松开
[29:52] Help! 救命
[29:53] Sophie, oh, God! 苏菲 天呐
[29:55] No. No. 不 不
[30:00] Present yourself for slaughter. 将你们自己献祭吧
[30:02] We don’t deserve to die, you bitch! 我们不该去死 你个贱人
[30:05] Please, Lee. We don’t want to be here. 求你了 李 我们不想来这的
[30:07] I want to be a doctor to-to help people. 我想成为一名医生 去帮助他人
[30:09] Milo’s a good person. 麦洛是个好人
[30:11] He volunteers at the shelter. Don’t do this. 他去收容所当志愿者 别这么做
[30:19] I want to go home. 我想回家
[30:21] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[30:23] Please. 求你
[30:24] No! 不
[30:25] Milo! 麦洛
[30:32] No! 不
[30:35] You’re crazy! 你疯了
[30:41] She is the queen of every hive. 她是所有蜂巢的蜂后
[30:45] She is the tree and the lightning that strikes it. 她是树 亦是劈中它的闪电
[30:48] The land will weep with blood 这片土地将随着鲜血
[30:51] and their souls offered as sacrifice. 和他们献祭的灵魂而悲泣
[32:14] Oh, God. 天啊
[32:31] There’s another one on the landing. 还有另一个人在平台上
[32:32] We are Code 3 on multiple victims down. 这是第三小队 已发现多名受害者
[32:34] Not conscious, not breathing. 失去意识 没有呼吸
[32:36] Request coroner and forensics. 请求验尸官和取证人员
[33:03] Ma’am? 女士
[33:07] It’s okay. 没事了
[33:08] Ma’am, we heard reports of a lynch mob. 女士 我们接到一通邪教的举报
[33:11] Something they saw on the Internet. 一些人在网上看到了视频
[33:13] Who did this to you? 是谁对你做了这些
[33:17] They killed two kids. 他们杀了两个孩子
[33:27] We’re gonna get you to the hospital. 我们马上送你去医院
[33:29] All right, can-can you stand up? 好了 你能站起来吗
[33:32] – I got you– no, okay. – No! -我扶你 没事 -不要
[33:33] All right. Okay. 好的 好的
[33:36] Just stay right here, and we’ll get an ambulance, okay? 你待在这里 我们去叫救护车 好吗
[33:38] Just stay right here. 乖乖待在这里
[33:40] Please! Please! 求你 求你
[33:41] Get me out of this hellhole! 带我离开这个鬼地方
[33:44] – Okay, okay. – Get me out of this hell! -好的 好的 -带我离开这个鬼地方
[33:46] All right, all right, we got you, we got you. 好的 好的 我们带你离开
[33:48] Slowly, slowly. Okay. 慢点 慢点
[33:55] Okay. Okay. All right. 好的 好的 没事了
[33:58] Nice and slow, nice and slow. 小心慢点 小心慢点
[34:01] Get down there. 慢点上车
[34:09] Okay. 好了
[34:12] Jesus, there’s another one. 上帝 还有一名幸存者
[34:30] Are you real? 你真的是人吗
[34:31] Yes, ma’am, flesh and blood. 是的 女士 活生生的人
[34:33] I got you now. You’re safe. 我找到你 你现在安全了
[34:35] Come on, come on, come on, I got you. 来吧 来吧 我拉你起来
[34:49] Audrey? Thank God. 奥黛丽 谢天谢地
[35:00] You. 是你
[35:03] You fucking murderer! 你这个该死的杀人犯
[35:07] She’s got a gun! 她有枪
[35:10] Secure the weapon! 检查武器
[35:32] Request backup assistance, suspect down. 请求支援 嫌疑人已被击毙
美国恐怖故事

Post navigation

Previous Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 美国恐怖故事(American Horror Story)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme