时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Matt! | 马特 |
[00:09] | It was something from a nightmare. | 就像出自噩梦 |
[00:17] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[00:18] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[00:20] | Shelby! | 谢尔比 |
[00:23] | We’ve had to now accept the real possibility | 现在我们得接受 我们或许 |
[00:26] | that we were looking for a body. | 只能找到尸首了 |
[00:36] | There is no fear like the fear of losing a child. | 没有比失去孩子更可怕的恐惧 |
[00:39] | It is primal. | 这是一种原始的恐惧 |
[00:42] | And it’s wrenching. | 令人心碎 |
[00:53] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[01:10] | It’s Flora’s. | 是芙洛拉的 |
[01:11] | I can’t explain it. | 我无法解释 |
[01:12] | Seems like you folks have been involved | 你们最近好像经常遇上 |
[01:14] | with a lot of that lately. | 无法解释的事 |
[01:15] | Well, that’s a goddamn thing to say. | 你这叫什么话 |
[01:16] | I was grateful, | 我很感激 |
[01:18] | for all the volunteers | 有那么多志愿者 |
[01:19] | who were helping to look for my daughter. | 来帮忙找我的女儿 |
[01:23] | But the police were a different matter. | 但警方就是另一码事了 |
[01:25] | I was a cop. | 我当过警察 |
[01:27] | There are thousands of acres of woods out there, | 这一带有数千英亩的树林 |
[01:30] | places no one’s ever seen. | 很多地方没人去过 |
[01:31] | Then what the hell are we waiting on? | 那我们还等什么 |
[01:33] | Let’s get to work. | 开始吧 |
[01:35] | And I can sense when something’s off. | 我能感觉到有什么不对劲 |
[01:38] | For all I knew, they were in bed | 说不定 他们跟那些 |
[01:39] | with the hillbillies who took my Flora. | 绑架了芙洛拉的乡巴佬是一伙儿的 |
[01:45] | As a cop, I knew the chances of finding my daughter | 作为警察 我知道她失踪 |
[01:48] | were cut in half after 36 hours | 36小时后 |
[01:50] | of her being reported missing. | 找到她的概率就小了一半 |
[01:53] | After 72, it’s less than 30%. | 72小时后 概率只有不到30% |
[02:00] | In this country, over 33,000 kids are missing at any given time. | 在美国 每时每刻都有3.3万名儿童失踪 |
[02:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:08] | Thank you. Her name’s Flora. | 谢谢 她叫芙洛拉 |
[02:09] | My Flora was not gonna be one of those damn numbers. | 我的芙洛拉绝不能成为其中之一 |
[02:13] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[02:15] | We were each responsible for searching | 我们各自负责搜索 |
[02:16] | our own area of the forest. | 一片林区 |
[02:18] | – Flora! – Flora? | -芙洛拉 -芙洛拉 |
[02:20] | I didn’t want to be out there alone. | 我不想一个人去 |
[02:24] | To be perfectly honest | 老实说 |
[02:27] | I was petrified. | 我吓坏了 |
[02:29] | It was a very stressful situation. | 当时情况非常紧张 |
[02:31] | Walking in that forest, | 走在林子里 |
[02:32] | your mind starts to play tricks. | 你会开始胡思乱想 |
[02:33] | The lights and shadows in the trees | 树林中的光影 |
[02:35] | begin to take on forms and shapes. | 开始呈现各异的形态 |
[02:38] | Creatures, apparitions sprung from the subconscious. | 潜意识会勾勒出怪物 幽灵 |
[02:40] | But what we found… | 但我们发现的 |
[02:42] | wasn’t just in my imagination. | 不是虚幻的想象 |
[02:57] | Matt! | 马特 |
[02:59] | Shelby! | 谢尔比 |
[03:17] | Don’t touch it! | 别碰 |
[03:19] | There could be evidence. | 可能是证据 |
[03:21] | Are you sure that’s Flora’s? | 你确定这是芙洛拉的吗 |
[03:23] | Look what they did to it. | 看看他们做了什么 |
[03:26] | It’s evil. | 太邪恶了 |
[03:28] | She was here. | 她来过这里 |
[03:30] | She’s close by. | 她就在附近 |
[03:32] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[03:35] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[03:37] | It was something from a nightmare. | 就像出自噩梦 |
[03:41] | About a hundred yards from where we found the doll, | 就在我们发现洋娃娃的90米外 |
[03:43] | we stumbled onto this skeleton of a farm. | 我们撞见一座农场的废墟 |
[03:47] | Looked like a place no one wanted to be, | 看上去像是没人愿意住的地方 |
[03:49] | but there was a chance Flora was inside. | 但芙洛拉有可能在里面 |
[04:08] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[04:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:26] | Who lives like this? | 谁会这样活着 |
[04:39] | She’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[04:41] | Whole place is empty. | 整个房子都是空的 |
[04:44] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:45] | Something is still here. | 还有东西在这里 |
[05:02] | Pigs again. | 还是猪 |
[05:04] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[05:05] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[05:07] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[05:10] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[05:11] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[05:14] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[05:17] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[05:35] | Flora. | 芙洛拉 |
[05:37] | Flora. | 芙洛拉 |
[05:39] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[05:48] | Matt brought the cops to the farm. | 马特把警察带来农场 |
[05:50] | They were just as shocked as we were | 和我们一样 他们对于我们 |
[05:52] | by what we found in that barn. | 在谷仓的发现非常震惊 |
[05:55] | There was no sign of the rest of the Polk family. | 没有波尔克一家人的迹象 |
[05:57] | It was like they just took off | 好像他们直接离开了 |
[06:00] | and abandoned those… | 遗弃了那些 |
[06:02] | poor things. | 可怜的家伙 |
[06:05] | All I kept thinking was if that family treated | 我一直在想 如果那家人对待 |
[06:08] | their own flesh and blood like animals, | 自己的亲身骨肉犹如畜生一般 |
[06:11] | what were they doing to my baby? | 他们会对我的孩子做出什么 |
[06:13] | We did a thorough search of the farmhouse | 我们彻底搜查了农舍 |
[06:15] | and based on what we could gather, | 根据目前的调查 |
[06:17] | they were occupying the land illegally. | 他们这是非法占有土地 |
[06:20] | Now, it looks like they probably knew we were coming, | 他们好像知道我们要来了 |
[06:22] | so they took the girl and fled before we could catch them. | 所以在我们抓到他们之前 带上女孩逃跑了 |
[06:26] | I guess they figured those boys could fend for themselves. | 我猜他们觉得那些男孩子可以照料自己 |
[06:30] | – Oh, Jesus. – And now they could be anywhere. | -天啊 -他们可能在任何地方 |
[06:34] | Sir, sir, you can’t go in there! | 先生 你不能进去 |
[06:35] | – Mason, I’m so sorry. – Where are they? | -梅森 我很抱歉 -他们在哪儿 |
[06:38] | The boys we found are in the interview room. | 我们找到的男孩在审问室里 |
[06:41] | Someone’s talking to them now. | 有人在问他们话 |
[06:43] | – I can do my own interrogating. – Hey, sir! | -我来审问 -先生 |
[06:45] | – I can’t let you go in there. – That’s my kid they took! | -我不能让你进去 -他们抓的是我的孩子 |
[06:47] | Mason, let them do their job. | 梅森 让他们来吧 |
[06:49] | For Flora’s sake. | 就算是为了芙洛拉 |
[06:51] | Come on, man. | 走吧 伙计 |
[06:53] | Come on, brother. | 走吧 哥们 |
[06:57] | A social worker tried talking to those boys | 一位社工试图跟那些男孩沟通 |
[07:00] | to see if they knew anything, but… | 看看他们知不知道点什么 但… |
[07:04] | they could barely speak. | 他们大都被吓得不会说话了 |
[07:06] | I’ll give you another piece if you tell me your name. | 如果你告诉我名字就再给你一块 |
[07:09] | – Croatoan! – Croatoan! | -克鲁图安 -克鲁图安 |
[07:11] | That was all they said. | 他们只说了这个 |
[07:14] | It was the only word they knew. | 他们只知道这个词 |
[07:16] | At the time… | 当时… |
[07:18] | none of us understood what it meant. | 我们没人明白这是什么意思 |
[07:22] | But we’d later come to understand that it was a warning. | 后来才意识到这是个警告 |
[07:26] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[07:27] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[07:29] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[07:31] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[07:33] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[07:35] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[07:39] | Flora! | 芙洛拉 |
[07:44] | Flora had been missing | 芙洛拉已经失踪了 |
[07:46] | for more than 72 hours. | 超过72小时了 |
[07:50] | Flora? | 芙洛拉 |
[07:51] | The FBI agent wasn’t gonna say it… | 联调局的探员不敢说 |
[07:53] | Flora, baby! | 芙洛拉 宝贝 |
[07:54] | …and neither was I. | 我也不敢 |
[07:58] | But we both had to now | 但现在我们得接受 |
[08:01] | accept the real possibility… | 我们或许… |
[08:11] | that we were looking for a body. | 只能找到尸首了 |
[08:24] | It was late. | 很晚了 |
[08:26] | We hadn’t slept in days. | 我们很多天没睡了 |
[08:27] | It was time to take a break. | 是时候休息一下了 |
[08:29] | None of us wanted to, but we couldn’t see straight. | 我们都不愿意休息 但实在太累了 |
[08:33] | But Matt was right– better to get some rest, | 马特说得对 我们最好休息一下 |
[08:35] | and be fresh and alert in the morning. | 第二天才能恢复精力 |
[08:38] | I was exhausted, not myself, | 我累坏了 完全不在状态 |
[08:41] | but even on my best day, | 但即使状态好的时候 |
[08:43] | I wasn’t ready for what Mason came at me with. | 我也招架不住梅森说的话 |
[08:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[08:48] | Where’s Flora? | 芙洛拉在哪儿 |
[08:50] | I’ve had enough of this bullshit. | 我听够废话了 |
[08:52] | FBI, cops. Grieving mother bullshit? | 联调局 警察 我受够你这套心碎母亲样了 |
[08:55] | Where you hiding her? | 你把她藏哪去了 |
[08:56] | Mason, come on. | 梅森 拜托 |
[08:57] | Lee was with us when Flora wandered off. | 芙洛拉走失的时候李和我们在一起 |
[08:59] | I’m not stupid! | 我不是傻子 |
[09:01] | You were gonna lose custody of her, and you knew it. | 你知道自己快要输掉监护权了 |
[09:04] | You’d have been lucky to have supervised visitation! | 能有监督探视权都算幸运的了 |
[09:09] | What’s your plan? | 你打什么主意呢 |
[09:10] | Have us all look till we wear out? | 让我们到处找 直到筋疲力尽 |
[09:12] | Then you sneak away with her to Mexico or something? | 然后再把她偷偷带去墨西哥吗 |
[09:14] | Mason, stop. | 梅森 别说了 |
[09:16] | Now, you know me. | 你知道我的为人 |
[09:17] | I would never do anything like that. | 我绝不会做这样的事 |
[09:18] | You did something exactly like that! | 你干过这样的事 |
[09:20] | You kidnapped her! | 你绑架了她 |
[09:21] | From school. | 把她从学校带走 |
[09:24] | It’s time the police heard about it. | 是时候告诉警察了 |
[09:25] | If that’s really what you believe, | 如果你真的这么认为 |
[09:26] | why are you only saying it now? | 为什么现在才说 |
[09:28] | Why didn’t you tell the police? | 为什么不告诉警察 |
[09:30] | I know how the police work. | 我知道警察是怎么办事的 |
[09:32] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[09:34] | If they focused on Lee, | 如果他们只顾着李 |
[09:35] | suddenly nobody’s out looking for Flora. | 就没人会去找芙洛拉 |
[09:37] | Which is exactly what will happen | 如果你现在说这种蠢话 |
[09:38] | if you start saying this shit! | 那就真的只能那样了 |
[09:40] | It’s time for that! | 是时候了 |
[09:41] | The only way we’re gonna find out where you hid her | 想要找到你把女儿藏哪儿了 唯一的办法 |
[09:43] | is by getting it out of you! | 就是从你这儿问出来 |
[09:44] | No, Mason. You know me. | 不 梅森 你了解我 |
[09:46] | That’s our baby out there. | 我们的孩子正不知何处 |
[09:48] | Ours– | 我们的 |
[09:51] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[09:56] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[09:58] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:00] | We were all on edge. | 我们都处在崩溃的边缘 |
[10:03] | Running on fumes. | 筋疲力竭 |
[10:06] | I must’ve been riding on adrenaline till then, | 一整天都紧张过度 |
[10:08] | ’cause the second my head hit the pillow, | 头一挨到枕头 |
[10:11] | I was out. | 我就睡过去了 |
[10:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:32] | Little did we know, none of us would get much sleep that night. | 我们并不知道 那一晚我们都睡不好了 |
[10:36] | Lee? | 李 |
[10:36] | In fact, our night was just beginning. | 事实上 黑夜才刚刚来临 |
[10:37] | Lee, wake up. | 李 醒一醒 |
[10:39] | – We got to go. – Is it Flora? | -我们得走了 -是芙洛拉吗 |
[10:40] | – Did they find her? – I’m not sure. | -他们找到她了吗 -我不确定 |
[10:42] | Cops, uh… | 警察 |
[10:45] | Matt? | 马特 |
[10:46] | What is it? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:47] | They found something. | 他们发现了一些东西 |
[10:49] | A body. | 一具尸体 |
[10:51] | I felt like the ground had dropped out from under me | 我感觉地面像塌了一样 |
[10:54] | and I was falling. | 整个人都在坠落 |
[10:57] | Helpless. | 很无助 |
[10:58] | I had thought the uncertainty, the not knowing, | 我原以为 不确定 一无所知 |
[11:01] | was the worst feeling in the world. | 是这世上最糟糕的情绪了 |
[11:03] | But I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[11:05] | I was so wrong. | 大错特错了 |
[11:11] | Let me through. Let me through! | 让我过去 让我过去 |
[11:12] | Let me through! Move! | 让我过去 让开 |
[11:14] | Flora… | 芙洛拉 |
[11:23] | Forensics removed this from the body. | 法医从尸体身上找到了这个 |
[11:26] | Ma’am… | 女士 |
[11:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:40] | It’s Mason. | 是梅森 |
[11:52] | I was so messed up after seeing Mason | 发现梅森后 我的脑子一团乱 |
[11:55] | that I almost missed two alerts on my phone. | 以至于错过了手机上的两个警报 |
[11:58] | Whenever the motion sensors are activated, | 一旦运动传感器被激活 |
[12:00] | the cameras record everything to my computer. | 摄像机就会把一切记录在我的电脑上 |
[12:02] | That’s Lee. | 那是李 |
[12:03] | 22:13 is about a quarter after 22:00. | 22点13分 也就是大概22点15分的样子 |
[12:07] | She left the house 15 minutes after Mason. | 她在梅森离开15分钟后离开了房子 |
[12:10] | And that’s Lee coming back… | 那是李回来的时候 |
[12:14] | …four hours later. | 四个小时之后了 |
[12:22] | I know she’s your sister, | 我知道她是你姐姐 |
[12:25] | and blood is thicker than water, | 而且血浓于水 |
[12:26] | but the cops don’t know what happened last night and we do. | 但是警察不知道昨晚发生了什么 我们知道 |
[12:30] | Shelby, don’t go there. | 谢尔比 别往那想 |
[12:31] | Mason was going to the police to tell them about Lee. | 梅森要去警察局告诉他们李的事情了 |
[12:34] | She was desperate. | 她很绝望 |
[12:35] | Desperate people can do terrible things. | 绝望的人会做出蠢事的 |
[12:42] | Shelby. | 谢尔比 |
[12:46] | You honestly believe | 你真的认为 |
[12:48] | that I’m capable of murder? | 我是杀人凶手吗 |
[12:52] | We’re all… | 我们都 |
[12:53] | Goddamn it! | 见你的鬼 |
[12:56] | I will not stand to be accused | 我不会坐以待毙 |
[12:58] | and not by my own family. | 被我自己的家人告上法庭 |
[13:01] | It’s obvious that I’m not welcome here. | 很显然我在这里不受欢迎 |
[13:04] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[13:05] | We’re family, and we trust you, Lee. | 我们是一家人 我们相信你 李 |
[13:08] | But you’re right. | 但是你是对的 |
[13:08] | We’re not welcome here. | 我们是不受欢迎的 |
[13:10] | None of us are. | 没有人受欢迎 |
[13:11] | Something is trying to tell us to leave, | 有些东西想让我们离开 |
[13:13] | and maybe it’s time we listen and go. | 也许是时候我们应该听他们的话离开了 |
[13:16] | Stay at a hotel for now. | 去宾馆待一段时间 |
[13:18] | After what happened, | 这些事发生之后 |
[13:19] | you should keep the door locked. | 你们应该把门锁上 |
[13:27] | I was called | 我被叫过来 |
[13:29] | to help you find your little girl. | 帮你们找你们的小女孩的 |
[13:34] | Who was this guy? | 这个人是谁 |
[13:36] | Had the FBI called him? | 是联调局叫他来的吗 |
[13:40] | I mean, my daughter had gone missing. | 我的女儿失踪了 |
[13:43] | My ex-husband was dead. | 我的前夫死了 |
[13:45] | You can understand, I was a little wary of strangers. | 希望你能理解 我要堤防一下陌生人 |
[13:48] | Called? By who? | 哪个叫你来的 |
[13:50] | By whom. | 应该说 谁叫我来的 |
[13:53] | Uh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:55] | I always assume that my reputation arrives | 我以为我的名号 |
[13:57] | before I do. | 早已是如雷贯耳了 |
[14:00] | It’s been said by many that my ego certainly does. | 我也经常被别人说太过自负 |
[14:05] | I don’t mean “called” in any way you’d be familiar with, | 我说的”叫来” 不是你们熟悉的那种 |
[14:08] | via AT&T, or Sprint… | 打ATT或是Sprint的电话被人叫来 |
[14:11] | …if you’re particularly gauche. | 当然用Sprint的人有点蠢 |
[14:13] | I was sittin’ in my home | 我正在新奥尔良 |
[14:14] | in the uptown district of New Orleans, | 上城区的家里坐着 |
[14:17] | having a Cafe Du Monde beignet. | 吃着杜蒙德咖啡店的馅饼 |
[14:21] | Watching the CNN | 在新闻上看到 |
[14:23] | about your missing angel. | 你们的宝贝失踪了 |
[14:26] | And a spirit | 一个幽灵 |
[14:28] | whispered in my ear | 在我的耳畔轻语道 |
[14:30] | that the mystery to this abduction | 这宗绑架案的秘密 |
[14:33] | is only gonna be untangled | 只能由一个 |
[14:35] | by a man who knows | 知道另一个世界 |
[14:37] | the comings and goings of the other side. | 来龙去脉的人解开 |
[14:41] | We appreciate you coming, but we’re gonna let the FBI | 很感谢你的到来 但是我们打算让联调局 |
[14:43] | take it from here. | 接手这件事 |
[14:44] | Who has been assigned the case? | 是谁接手这个案子的 |
[14:46] | Is it Special Agent Greenfield? | 是特工格林菲尔德吗 |
[14:48] | He would be my choice. | 我会选择他的 |
[14:50] | I worked with him on an abduction | 我和他在一起犹他南部的沙漠里的 |
[14:51] | of a child in the southern Utah desert. | 儿童绑架案中合作过 |
[14:54] | Must be five years gone by now. | 距现在已经过去五年了 |
[14:55] | We found him. | 我们找到了他 |
[14:57] | Alive and well. | 活蹦乱跳地回来了 |
[14:58] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[15:00] | We looked him up. | 我们仔细调查了他 |
[15:01] | There were pictures of him | 网上有他和联调局 |
[15:03] | with the southern regional director of the FBI. | 南部地区主任的照片 |
[15:06] | Stories about him helping to find… | 流传着他帮助找到 |
[15:08] | missing children all over the country. | 全国各地失踪儿童的传奇故事 |
[15:13] | Gift came to me when I was nine years old. | 我九岁时发现自己有这样的天赋 |
[15:16] | My nana couldn’t find her car keys anywhere. | 我奶奶哪儿都找不到她的车钥匙 |
[15:19] | I told her | 我告诉她 |
[15:20] | she had accidentally tossed ’em out | 她不小心把车钥匙放进 |
[15:22] | with a takeout food container. | 外卖盒里一起扔掉了 |
[15:31] | The news stories about him were compelling. | 有关他的新闻报道还是很可信的 |
[15:35] | But come on… psychics? | 但是讲真 灵媒 |
[15:38] | I was skeptical. | 我深表怀疑 |
[15:40] | But then he did something I could not explain. | 但是他随后做了一件无法解释的事情 |
[15:55] | Can… can you hear that? | 你们… 你们听见了吗 |
[16:05] | She was here. | 她之前在这里 |
[16:09] | Hiding… | 躲藏过… |
[16:32] | Flora is not dead. | 芙洛拉没有死 |
[16:36] | And she wasn’t taken by the living. | 她不是被活人带走的 |
[16:41] | Your daughter is with Priscilla. | 你的女儿现在和普里西拉在一起 |
[16:45] | Priscilla? | 普里西拉 |
[16:47] | Who-who is Priscilla? | 谁是普里西拉 |
[16:48] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[16:50] | That… that’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[16:51] | Priscilla isn’t real. | 普里西拉是不存在的 |
[16:53] | Priscilla is real. | 普里西拉是真的 |
[16:56] | She’s a child. | 她是个孩子 |
[17:00] | She has a fondness for corn husk dolls. | 她喜欢用玉米皮做的娃娃 |
[17:05] | She died in the late 1500s. | 死在十六世纪末 |
[17:08] | I believed Cricket had some kind of sight. | 我相信克里克特能通灵 |
[17:11] | There are people with the gift. | 有些人是会有这种特殊天赋的 |
[17:14] | Touched. | 能通灵 |
[17:15] | Matt thinks I’m too gullible. | 马特觉得我太轻信了 |
[17:17] | I’ve read about these psychics. | 我听说过这些所谓的灵媒 |
[17:20] | It all seems like magic, | 好像很神奇 |
[17:22] | but they are just really good at the con. | 其实只是他们的骗术高明罢了 |
[17:25] | They target people who are the most desperate | 他们专门找这种 |
[17:27] | and they find their way in. | 悲痛欲绝的人下手 |
[17:28] | M-maybe he talked to Mason | 也许是梅森或者其他人 |
[17:29] | or someone he knew. | 告诉过他了 |
[17:31] | I just had a feeling | 我的直觉觉得 |
[17:33] | that Cricket could help. | 克里克特可以帮助我们 |
[17:36] | So, when he told me that he needed permission | 所以 他问我房子的主人 |
[17:39] | from the owners of the house | 能不能允许他 |
[17:40] | to try a communication with the spirit world, | 试试和灵界进行沟通 |
[17:43] | I gave it to him. | 我允许了 |
[17:46] | Spirits of the north, south, east, west, | 东南西北的神灵们 |
[17:49] | Father Sky, Mother Earth, | 天空之父 大地之母 |
[17:51] | hear our call. | 请倾听我们的祷告 |
[18:07] | Gods of this earth and the next, | 人间和灵界的神们 |
[18:10] | show us what is hidden. | 为我们显露秘密吧 |
[18:13] | Priscilla? | 普里西拉 |
[18:15] | Sweet Priscilla. | 亲爱的普里西拉 |
[18:18] | Come speak to us. | 和我们谈谈吧 |
[18:20] | We mean you no harm. | 我们没有任何恶意 |
[18:26] | Is it her? | 她来了吗 |
[18:28] | – Is it Priscilla? – No. | -是普里西拉来了吗 -不是 |
[18:31] | It’s another. | 是另外一个 |
[18:33] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[18:34] | Horrible woman. Quick, join hands. | 恐怖的女人 快 大家手拉手 |
[18:36] | – What? – Just join hands! | -什么 -快手拉手 |
[18:38] | You’ll need your combined strength | 你们的力量必须得联合起来 |
[18:40] | to keep yourselves safe. | 才能保证各自的安全 |
[18:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:43] | Why have you taken the child? | 为什么要带走那个孩子 |
[18:44] | I am called The Butcher, | 我是屠夫 |
[18:46] | and all that invade and threaten my land | 所有入侵并威胁到我的领土的人 |
[18:49] | do me harm. | 都会伤害到我 |
[18:50] | Show your face, dark woman. | 现身吧 邪恶的女人 |
[19:06] | This is the prayer card | 这是圣约翰·高尔博特的 |
[19:08] | of Saint John Gualbert. | 祈祷牌 |
[19:09] | He’s the saint of mercy, | 他是慈爱圣徒 |
[19:11] | the patron saint of those who work and live in the forest. | 住在森林里的守护之神 |
[19:15] | I ask him to surround us in his white light. | 我请他用他的白光笼罩着我们 |
[19:19] | You can do us no harm. | 你不能伤害我们 |
[19:30] | This was all getting too real. | 这一切变得太过真实了 |
[19:32] | I mean, you could explain away knowing about the hiding place | 你可以勉强解释他为什么知道那个藏身地 |
[19:35] | and the corn husk doll, | 那个玉米皮娃娃 |
[19:37] | but I was in that room. | 但我就在那间房里 |
[19:38] | There were no wires, no special effects. | 没有电线 没有特效 |
[19:41] | The candle split on its own, | 蜡烛能自己点燃 |
[19:42] | perfectly, right down the middle. | 自己从中间裂开 |
[19:45] | I couldn’t explain it. | 我无法解释 |
[19:49] | I couldn’t explain it. | 我无法解释 |
[19:50] | I surround us with the white light of protection. | 白色之光笼罩着我们 保护着我们 |
[19:53] | I surround us with the white light of protection. | 白色之光笼罩着我们 保护着我们 |
[19:55] | You cannot harm us! | 你不能伤害我们 |
[19:58] | She has a cleaver. | 她拿着一把切肉刀 |
[20:01] | She’s called The Butcher. | 她叫做屠夫 |
[20:02] | She passed over a long time ago, centuries. | 她很久之前就死了 几个世纪前 |
[20:05] | Why do you haunt this place? | 为什么你在这里出没 |
[20:07] | I protect this place. | 我在保护这里 |
[20:09] | This place is mine. | 这里是我的地盘 |
[20:11] | Ours. | 我们的 |
[20:12] | I shall stop at nothing | 我会不惜一切 |
[20:14] | to hold safe this colony. | 保证这个殖民地的安全 |
[20:16] | I shall stack the bodies high as cordwood. | 我要把尸体像木材一样堆起来 |
[20:20] | Does she know where Flora is? | 她知道芙洛拉在哪吗 |
[20:21] | Where’s the child? | 那个孩子在哪 |
[20:22] | Why have you taken her? | 你为什么要带走她 |
[20:26] | Had I that child, | 如果是我带走了那个孩子 |
[20:28] | she would’ve been flayed and roasted by now. | 她现在早就被剥皮和火烤了 |
[20:32] | Priscilla, the bastard’s seed, | 普里西拉 那个混蛋的种 |
[20:35] | hath hidden her away | 把她藏了起来 |
[20:36] | somewhere beyond our hallowed ground. | 就在我们这片神圣的大地之上 |
[20:40] | I shall not step one foot off my land. | 我不会离开我的土地半步 |
[20:42] | Never again. | 再不 |
[20:44] | I must protect it from trespassers such as thee. | 我必须得保护它不受你们这样的入侵者侵犯 |
[20:50] | Oh, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[20:52] | this land does not belong to the dead. | 这片土地不属于死人 |
[20:57] | You’re the trespasser! | 你才是入侵者 |
[21:03] | Croatoan! | 克鲁图安 |
[21:07] | Croatoan! | 克鲁图安 |
[21:19] | “Croatoan.” | 克鲁图安 |
[21:22] | The same word those wild boys uttered. | 这也是那些野孩子嘴里念叨的 |
[21:24] | Croatoan! | 克鲁图安 |
[21:25] | What the hell was that?! | 那是什么东西 |
[21:27] | Where’s Flora at? | 芙洛拉现在在哪 |
[21:28] | What did they say? | 他们说了什么 |
[21:29] | That word that you said… | 你刚说的那个词… |
[21:30] | Is she afraid? | 她是不是很害怕 |
[21:31] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[21:33] | “Croatoan.” | 克鲁图安 |
[21:36] | What does it mean? | 到底是什么意思 |
[21:37] | Rest your pretty little heads. | 你们都放轻松 |
[21:39] | Cricket has all the answers you seek. | 你们的一切疑问 克里克特都有答案 |
[21:42] | The spirits are dark and malevolent, | 恶灵都是阴暗而邪恶的 |
[21:45] | and they do indeed have your daughter. | 你的女儿的确在他们手上 |
[21:48] | But… | 不过… |
[21:51] | I can take you to her. | 我可以带你们去找她 |
[21:56] | $25,000. | 费用是两万五 |
[21:57] | I take Visa, MasterCard, Discover… | 各类信用卡都可以 |
[22:00] | You damn con artist. | 你这个大骗子 |
[22:02] | What kind of twisted | 多么变态下流的人 |
[22:03] | low-life preys on a mother’s hopes? | 才会去诈骗一个绝望的母亲 |
[22:06] | You got the gall to ask for money | 你打破了我的窗户后 |
[22:07] | after you break out my damn windows? | 还有胆问我们要钱 |
[22:09] | Hey, Matt! | 马特 |
[22:10] | Matt! He didn’t have anything to do with that. | 马特 窗户的事跟他完全没关系 |
[22:12] | How could he? We were with him the whole time. | 他怎么做得到 我们明明一直跟他在一起 |
[22:14] | This crook could’ve had someone outside | 这个骗子可能叫人在外面 |
[22:16] | with a BB gun, shooting on cue. | 准备好空气枪 到预定时间就射穿玻璃 |
[22:19] | This whole damn thing | 整件破事 |
[22:21] | was a Cirque du Soleil bullshit act | 就是设计好的一出闹剧 |
[22:23] | to shake us down, | 用来敲诈勒索我们 |
[22:24] | and I wasn’t gonna let him get away with it. | 我是不会放过他的 |
[22:28] | I can see how it’s easier to believe that. | 我明白你更容易接受那个理论 |
[22:31] | How can your conventional mind | 你传统的思维方式 |
[22:33] | explain away things that you’ve seen? | 怎能解释你所见到的这一切 |
[22:36] | Things you cannot be processed | 这些事是你这种凡夫俗子 |
[22:37] | with terrestrial thinking. | 无法消化理解的 |
[22:40] | But my gift is real. | 但是我的天赋是真的 |
[22:42] | I tell the truth. | 我说的都是事实 |
[22:44] | Even the FBI pays. | 连联调局都会花钱雇用我 |
[22:45] | You are an awful human being. | 你真是一个糟糕至极的人 |
[22:48] | I perform a service. | 我为人们提供服务 |
[22:54] | I plunge my delicate soul into peril | 每当有哭泣的母亲来找我 |
[22:57] | every time a crying mama comes to me | 帮忙寻找她丢失的孩子 |
[23:00] | about her missing chickadee. | 我就将自己脆弱的灵魂置于险境 |
[23:03] | My desire is to help. | 我只想帮助别人 |
[23:04] | I didn’t give a shit if Cricket was a psychic or a psycho. | 我不管克里克特是灵媒还是疯子 |
[23:08] | I was done playing games. | 我受够了这些花招 |
[23:10] | It was time for him to tell us everything he knew. | 是时候告诉我们 他所知道的一切 |
[23:13] | You can understand my predicament. | 你能理解我的处境 |
[23:16] | When you’re peddling pharmaceuticals, do you give ’em | 你在推销药物的时候 |
[23:18] | to all the dying children for free? | 会免费送给那些垂死的孩子吗 |
[23:21] | Time for some answers. | 是时候解决问题了 |
[23:24] | Lee… Lee… | 李 李 |
[23:27] | Hey, put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[23:30] | – He knows where Flora is. – He’s a fraud. | -他知道芙洛拉在哪里 -他就是个骗子 |
[23:33] | He’s just messing with your head, Lee. | 他只是在扰乱你的思绪 李 |
[23:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[23:37] | Come on, Lee. | 放下 李 |
[23:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:58] | Get the hell out of my house, you piece of shit. | 滚出我的房子 你个人渣 |
[24:07] | Missy. | 小姐 |
[24:10] | I will be back. | 我会回来的 |
[24:16] | You will invite me. | 你会亲自邀请我 |
[24:26] | …all those many years ago. | …在许多年前 |
[24:31] | What did he say to her? | 他对她说了些什么 |
[24:32] | Cricket? | 克里克特吗 |
[24:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:35] | Something about Flora, I suppose. | 我猜可能是关于芙洛拉的吧 |
[24:38] | But it shook her up, | 但是她被吓到了 |
[24:40] | I could see that. | 我看出来了 |
[24:42] | Well, we were all shook up. | 我们都被吓到了 |
[24:44] | Your sister-in-law thought | 可你的弟媳认为 |
[24:45] | it was something Cricket Marlowe whispered to you | 是克里克特·马洛走之前在你耳边说的话 |
[24:47] | before he left. | 吓到你了 |
[24:48] | – I don’t remember anything like that. – You sure? | -我不记得有那一回事了 -你确定吗 |
[24:51] | Because you went to see him the next day. | 因为你第二天还去见他了 |
[24:54] | Was that because Cricket Marlowe | 你去见克里克特·马洛是因为 |
[24:55] | said something about your first daughter? | 他说了一些关于你第一个女儿的事吗 |
[24:58] | About Emily? | 也就是关于埃米莉 |
[25:02] | Emily says hello. | 埃米莉向你问好 |
[25:04] | She wonders why you quit looking for her all those years ago. | 她想知道为什么你多年前放弃了对她的搜寻 |
[25:11] | How do you know about Emily? | 你怎么知道埃米莉的事 |
[25:14] | All participants on the show | 这个节目中的所有参与者 |
[25:15] | are subjected to extensive background checks. | 都会受到彻底的背景调查 |
[25:18] | Death certificates are a matter of public record. | 死亡证明只是一个公共记录的问题 |
[25:21] | Tell us about Emily. | 跟我们说说埃米莉吧 |
[25:24] | We need to stop. | 不要再录了 |
[25:26] | You need to turn off those cameras. | 把这些摄像机关掉 |
[25:30] | I said turn off those goddamn cameras! | 我说把这该死的摄像机关掉 |
[25:36] | The red light’s on. | 那个红灯亮着的 |
[25:38] | Are we rolling again? | 我们又开始拍摄了吗 |
[25:44] | I was young. | 那时我还年轻 |
[25:46] | 17 when I had Emily. | 怀埃米莉的时候我才17岁 |
[25:51] | She had just turned four. | 她刚四岁的时候 |
[25:53] | It was around the Fourth of July. | 那时差不多是国庆 |
[25:55] | I was running errands | 我正在外面办事 |
[25:57] | and just had to run to the grocery store | 想去一趟杂货店 |
[26:00] | and grab some sauce real fast. | 快点买些调味汁回来 |
[26:03] | Five minutes. | 五分钟的时间 |
[26:07] | I don’t know why I didn’t take her in with me. | 我不知道当时为什么没有带她一起 |
[26:13] | When I came back to the car, she was gone. | 当我回到车上的时候 她已经不见了 |
[26:16] | I never saw her again. | 我再也没有见过她 |
[26:22] | I know how this looks. | 我知道这很难解释 |
[26:24] | I had absolutely nothing to do | 但我跟芙洛拉的失踪 |
[26:27] | with Flora’s disappearance from the house. | 绝对一点关系都没有 |
[26:30] | If I had, why the hell would I pay a psychic | 如果有的话 我为什么要给一个灵媒 |
[26:32] | $25,000 to get her back? | 两万五千美金来找回我的女儿 |
[26:34] | I didn’t come here for any more parlor tricks. | 我来这里不是来看你玩更多小把戏的 |
[26:37] | You have your money now. | 我把钱给你了 |
[26:39] | Tell me where Priscilla has my daughter. | 告诉我普里西拉把我女儿带到哪里去了 |
[26:45] | I wish it were that simple. | 要是有这么简单就好了 |
[26:49] | After I was asked to leave your house, | 就在我被请出你们的房子之后 |
[26:51] | I took a stroll in the surrounding woods. | 我在附近的树林里转了转 |
[26:53] | That’s when my mind was blasted. | 就是那个时候我的脑子差点爆炸了 |
[26:56] | The spirits downloaded to me | 那些鬼魂不断地进入我的大脑 |
[26:58] | like a paranormal zip drive. | 就像一个超自然的极碟驱动器 |
[27:02] | The only way | 救你女儿的唯一方法 |
[27:03] | to save your baby is to find out everything we can | 就是要竭尽所能 找到关于敌人的 |
[27:07] | about the enemy. | 一切信息 |
[27:09] | The Butcher. | 那个屠夫 |
[27:10] | Her Christian name was Thomasin White. | 她的教名是托马辛·怀特 |
[27:13] | Her husband John was the governor | 她的丈夫约翰是罗厄诺克殖民地的 |
[27:15] | of the colony of Roanoke. | 统治者 |
[27:17] | Life was harsh for the settlers, | 殖民者的生活很艰苦 |
[27:19] | and John was persuaded | 约翰也因此被劝说 |
[27:20] | to travel back to England for more supplies. | 为了更多的食物而回到英格拉 |
[27:23] | He left Thomasin in charge, | 他让托马辛代他领导 |
[27:25] | until he returned. | 直到他回来 |
[27:32] | This thin gruel will not quiet our bellies, | 这点稀粥可喝不饱 |
[27:34] | we need real food. | 我们要真的食物 |
[27:35] | Be grateful for what thou art given, Mr. Cage. | 凯奇先生 对所得之物要心怀感激 |
[27:38] | The women receive only half share. | 女人们可只能分到一半 |
[27:40] | Mother, the people are starving. | 妈妈 人们正在挨饿 |
[27:43] | And winter is almost upon us. | 冬天也快要来了 |
[27:44] | We must venture inland if we are to survive. | 如果要生存 我们必须到内陆试试 |
[27:47] | Sir, we agreed, such a perilous course of action | 先生 我们认为这样危险的行为 |
[27:49] | requires much prayer and careful consideration. | 需要更多的祈祷和谨慎的考虑 |
[27:51] | There is nothing to consider. | 没有什么需要考虑的 |
[27:53] | We stay where my husband left us. | 我们就待在我丈夫离开的地方 |
[27:55] | Until his return, I shall hear no more from thee. | 直到他回来 你们不要再说了 |
[28:02] | Everybody who lives in North Carolina | 每个住在北卡罗来纳州的人 |
[28:03] | knows the history of the Lost Colony. | 都知道消失的殖民地的历史 |
[28:06] | It’s a ghost story people told around the campfire. | 这是人们围在篝火旁讲的鬼故事 |
[28:09] | 116 settlers disappeared without a trace. | 116个殖民者凭空消失了 |
[28:15] | No bodies, not a single thing was ever found. | 没有尸体 什么都没发现 |
[28:20] | But Roanoke has nothing to do with us. | 可罗厄诺克和我们无关 |
[28:24] | With my Flora. | 和我的芙洛拉也无关 |
[28:25] | You think I’m selling you a crock of shit. | 你认为我在和你胡扯 |
[28:28] | You read my mind. And you’re wasting my time. | 你明白了 你在浪费我的时间 |
[28:31] | Now, everyone knows that Roanoke is nowhere near here. | 人人都知道罗厄诺克离这里很远 |
[28:34] | There’s a historical monument over an hour away. | 有个历史遗迹在一小时路程以外的地方 |
[28:37] | And we’ve heard that story ever since we were kids. | 我们从小就听过那个故事 |
[28:41] | You only think you know the story. | 你以为你了解那个故事了 |
[29:05] | No! | 不 |
[29:08] | Pestilence requires a firm hand. | 对付瘟疫需要坚定的领导人 |
[29:13] | A leader shall lead only with the consent of the governed. | 领导者应获得被领导者的同意才行 |
[29:16] | By all true reckoning, thou hath lost our allegiance. | 现在看来 你已经失去了我们的忠诚 |
[29:20] | Thou art hereby removed from thy position | 特此解除你的职位 |
[29:22] | and banished from our protection. | 不再获得我们的保护 |
[29:24] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[29:27] | Thou shalt hang. | 你会被吊死 |
[29:30] | I shall live. | 我会活下去 |
[29:31] | As we all shall when we travel inland. | 当我们前往内陆 我们都会活下去 |
[29:35] | Please, she will not survive. | 求你 她会死的 |
[29:41] | Let God’s will be done. | 看神的旨意吧 |
[29:46] | I put this on thee, not for spite, | 我将这个戴在你头上 不是因为怨恨 |
[29:49] | but for justice. | 而是为了正义 |
[29:51] | Thou shalt find it as hard to live with this around thy neck | 你会发现戴着它你很难存活 |
[29:54] | as it was for us with thee around ours. | 因为它对你 正如你之于我们 |
[30:01] | Pledge fealty to our cause. | 向我们的追求宣誓忠诚吧 |
[30:04] | Thy loyalty must be absolute. | 你必须绝对忠诚 |
[30:08] | I cannot. | 我做不到 |
[30:12] | Her fate is sealed. | 她的命运已经注定 |
[30:17] | Thine own fate hangeth in the balance. | 你的命运还是未知数 |
[30:38] | Beg for a reprieve, Mother. | 妈妈 求饶吧 |
[30:41] | I bend my knee to no man. | 我不向任何人下跪 |
[30:58] | God have mercy. | 上帝仁慈 |
[31:11] | She was abandoned. | 她被抛弃了 |
[31:13] | In the forest for days. | 在树林里待了好几天 |
[31:17] | She was dying of hunger and thirst. | 她差点死于饥饿和干渴 |
[32:01] | Thomasin had lost all hope. | 托马辛希望全无 |
[32:03] | All she had left were her prayers. | 剩下的只有祈祷 |
[32:05] | I repent… | 我忏悔 |
[32:06] | I repent, | 我忏悔 |
[32:09] | for the kingdom of heaven is nigh. | 天国临近 |
[32:12] | My Lord, | 主啊 |
[32:15] | if I’m to be torn apart by wild beasts, it is thy will. | 若我将被野兽撕碎 这是上帝的旨意 |
[32:19] | I surrender my soul… | 我愿献出我的灵魂 |
[32:22] | for thy safe keeping. | 只求庇佑安全 |
[32:53] | Serve. | 侍奉 |
[33:04] | Eat. | 吃下去 |
[33:07] | Surrender thy soul… | 将你的灵魂 |
[33:11] | to me. | 献给我 |
[33:41] | So we all agree, then. Take the trail inland. | 所以我们一致同意走内陆小道 |
[33:44] | There’s a clearing by the river where we can all settle. | 河边有块空地 我们可以定居在那 |
[34:00] | I have been purified by my torment in the wilderness. | 我已被荒野中所受的折磨净化了 |
[34:03] | Let no man mistake God’s will. | 不许任何人误解上帝的旨意 |
[34:06] | The mistake was returning here. | 回来这里才是个错误 |
[34:27] | Beg for a reprieve, Ambrose. | 祈求宽恕吧 安布罗斯 |
[34:31] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[34:33] | have mercy. | 求你发发慈悲 |
[34:38] | Were thou not birthed of mine own treacherous flesh, | 若你非我奸逆肉体所生的骨血 |
[34:41] | I would cut thy throat and hurl thee into bloody damnation. | 我定会割断你的喉咙 施予你血腥的诅咒 |
[34:46] | Do not defy me again. | 别再试图反抗我 |
[34:54] | So we stay. | 我们就留在这 |
[34:58] | No. We go inland. | 不 我们前往内陆 |
[35:01] | The colony moved here? | 那群人搬到了这里 |
[35:03] | That’s how your paths crossed with The Butcher. | 这就是你们和她产生交集的原因 |
[35:06] | She claims dominion, | 她宣称领土的统治 |
[35:07] | and for this land she will kill you all. | 为了这片领土 她会把你们全部杀掉 |
[35:31] | Are you sure we should be out here? | 你确定我们该到外面来吗 |
[35:33] | We just have to trust him now, Shelby. | 我们现在必须相信他 谢尔比 |
[35:36] | – May I have the bonnet, please? – Yes. | -能把那帽子给我吗 -好的 |
[35:45] | Priscilla? | 普里西拉 |
[35:47] | Show yourself, precious. Don’t be afraid. | 现身吧 宝贝 不用害怕 |
[35:56] | We’re not alone here, chickens. | 这里不止有我们 大伙 |
[35:59] | Oh, I feel heat. | 我感觉到热量 |
[36:02] | The Butcher and some of her muscle. | 是屠夫和她的一群跟班 |
[36:05] | Behold. | 看啊 |
[36:07] | The defilers present themselves for slaughter. | 亵渎者将自己送来献祭了 |
[36:11] | Harm us, and only more will follow. | 敢动我们一根汗毛 就会招至更多的人 |
[36:15] | And you will never have the peace that you seek. | 你永远都无法得到你寻求的安宁 |
[36:19] | But there’s a way that we can all get what we want. | 但是有一举两得的方法 |
[36:25] | I will attend. | 我愿意听听 |
[36:28] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[36:29] | Bring us the mortal girl. | 将那人类女孩还回来 |
[36:31] | Compel Priscilla to give up her playmate. | 向普里西拉施压 让她放弃她的玩伴 |
[36:36] | Help her understand there can be no friendship | 让她明白活人与死人 |
[36:39] | between the dead and the living. | 是无法成为朋友的 |
[36:42] | As soon as Flora is safe with us, | 只要芙洛拉安全回到我们身边 |
[36:46] | my clients will be gone! | 我的委托人就会离开 |
[36:48] | Bag and baggage! | 彻底地离开 |
[36:49] | And we’ll make sure that no one else comes here again. | 我们会确保不再有人踏入这里一步 |
[36:52] | We’ll burn the house down. | 我们会放火烧了那房子 |
[36:53] | We never agreed to that! | 我们没同意这么做 |
[36:54] | Flora’s everything that I have! | 芙洛拉是我的一切 |
[36:56] | She’s my daughter. You wouldn’t understand! | 她是我的女儿 你不会明白的 |
[36:59] | – And we did agree to it. – Who agreed to it? | -况且我们确实同意了 -谁同意了 |
[37:01] | Matt agreed to it. | 马特同意的 |
[37:06] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[37:09] | Matt? Matt? | 马特 马特 |
[37:12] | I wasn’t surprised that Lee went back to Cricket. | 李回去找克里奇特我不奇怪 |
[37:14] | Or even that she wrote him a big check. | 甚至给他一张大额支票我也不奇怪 |
[37:17] | She was desperate. | 她很绝望 |
[37:19] | We all were. | 我们都是 |
[37:22] | What surprised me | 让我惊讶的是 |
[37:24] | was Matt. | 马特 |
[37:26] | I still have no memory of slipping away. | 我仍然不记得我溜走了 |
[37:29] | And I… | 而我… |
[37:33] | I certainly have no memory | 我当然也不记得 |
[37:34] | of what Shelby says she saw when she found me. | 谢尔比说她发现我时看到的场景 |
[37:36] | Matt? | 马特 |
[37:38] | Matt! | 马特 |
[38:27] | Cricket assured me The Butcher had agreed to the deal. | 克里奇特向我保证屠夫同意了协议 |
[38:30] | But now both Matt and Shelby were gone. | 但马特和谢尔比都不见了 |
[38:33] | We looked for them for what seemed like an hour. | 我们找了他们大概一小时 |
[38:36] | Matt finally emerged, confused. | 马特终于出现了 但很困惑 |
[38:38] | He had no idea where he had been. And Shelby… | 他不知道他去了哪里 而谢尔比 |
[38:41] | well, apparently, she had gone back to the house on her own. | 她自己回了房子 |
[38:43] | Shelby! | 谢尔比 |
[38:47] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:48] | Thank God, I thought you were hurt. | 谢天谢地 我以为你受伤了 |
[38:49] | What? | 怎么 |
[38:50] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[38:51] | Whoa. What? What? | 怎么了 |
[38:52] | What are you talking about? What’s wrong? | 你在说什么 怎么回事 |
[38:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[38:55] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我吗 |
[38:56] | You went behind my back | 你背着我 |
[38:58] | and agreed to burn our house down. | 同意烧毁房子 |
[39:01] | You were out in the woods | 你去树林里 |
[39:02] | having sex with that woman. | 和别的女人做爱 |
[39:05] | Who is she, Matt? | 她是谁 马特 |
[39:07] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[39:08] | What woman? | 什么女人 |
[39:11] | Don’t you dare try to gaslight me. | 你胆敢说我疯了 |
[39:14] | I saw you with her, | 我看到你和她了 |
[39:16] | screwing her up against this tree | 靠着树上她 |
[39:18] | while those hillbillies watched. | 那些乡巴佬都看着呢 |
[39:20] | It was disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[39:22] | Shelby, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 谢尔比 我不知道你在胡说什么 |
[39:24] | Matt! | 马特 |
[39:25] | Cuff her. | 铐上她 |
[39:27] | Lee. Hey. Hey! | 李 |
[39:30] | Anything you say can and will | 你说的一切 |
[39:31] | be used against you in a court of law. | 将作为呈堂证供 |
[39:32] | Matt? | 马特 |
[39:32] | You have a right to an attorney. Put her in the car. | 你有权请律师 送她上车 |
[39:35] | Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait! | 等一会儿 等等 等等 |
[39:36] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[39:38] | Get off me. Let… | 别碰我 放… |
[39:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |